Speaker 1: Alright, I new just round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to join us. You know, I believe it or not. Tina Brown, who I never expected would get it, is realizing something a lot of Democrats are not getting is Graham Platner is nuts and mister Nazi tattoo is now caught up in this big sexting you know, up to a dozen women Washington Times. I'm reading from there. His wife apparently alerted his Senate campaign about these texts with several women days before he announced he was running. And anyway, her name Amy Gertner, telling the campaign she found the messages in the spring of twenty five, early into her marriage with the Democratic contender, and she disclosed the text to a campaign ad conducting op research last August to ward off any risk to Platner's campaign. Campaign official told the journal that the aid ultimately decided the text for a private matter being handled by the couple in marriage counseling. Now, Plattner put forward his wife to answer him after he was outed as a serial sexter as the dim candidate himself, you know, remained silent. You know, a lot of people in the media saw more than a couple of headlines saying it looked like a hostage video. Said she was deeply hurt by about the campaign's former political director, whom she tipped off about the sexting, confirming the messages to the press. And it looks and sounds like a hostage video, says one person on x Blink twice if you need rescuing amy. Anyway, the farmer believed to have had sexting affairs with up to a dozen women. Okay, what they do in their own relationship, whatever, But anyway, you add that to everything else, the fact that he's an avowed communist Nazi tattoo, all the insanity of that is his life, which we have covered exhaustively here on this program, and it's not a pretty picture. Anyway. Let's start with Graham Platner's wife and this video message slamming reports on Saturday about his sexually explicit text messages to all these other women.
Speaker 2: So it makes me really angry, disappointed, and I find it really shameful that there's a group of media outlets and people who are willing to spread gossip instead of talking about real issues that Graham is running on, like healthcare and education and childcare. I just really wanted to make sure that everyone knows that Graham and I have a great marriage. Being married is hard. Being newly married is hard. Being newly married and going through infertility is hard. Being newly married, going through infertility and a Senate campaign is hard. I don't even know if I have the right words to describe we've been going through. But I knew the man that I married had been through an immense amount of violent, active combat, and.
Speaker 1: He's been in therapy for years.
Speaker 2: I just I admire the funk out of him, So when there are news articles about our marriage, it's just extra.
Speaker 1: Now. Graham Platner, for his part, is slamming the establishment media for trying to rip apart his marriage. Well maybe if he didn't want anything to rip apart his marriage, he should not have been sexty. Anyway. The thought where we heard Amy's.
Speaker 3: Videos Siamese video last night about this situation, the story and the Times and the journal.
Speaker 1: What would your statement be at.
Speaker 4: This point, It's no surprise to me that the establishment media outlets are just going to run gossip instead of wanting to talk about the things that actually matter in this race, which are the material realities that make the maners are working with. These people are going to try to make this race about anything but what it's supposed to be about, which is policy. They never want to talk about policy. Amy and I have a very loving and very happy marriage. They would very much like to try to rip that apart. We're going to come after us in every awful way that they possibly can, and we're just going to keep talking about the fact that the hospitals are closing, the fact that child care facilities are closing, the fact that teachers and nurses aren't paid enough, and the fact that everybody down here continues to work harder and longer and get less. But of course the powers that be do not want us to talk about that. They're going to just do gossip instead.
Speaker 1: And then Platner denied the story that he was sexting other women. Okay, you know, don't believe you lie in eyes. Here's what he said on that. But the story you're true right about the text?
Speaker 4: No, No, this is this is the amazing part. The Wall Street Journal New York Times ran stories without any evidence besides the gossip from a former staffer. I'm sorry, that's that's frankly journalistic malpractice. We pushed back on it, they won it. They did it anyways.
Speaker 2: So, so are you confirming that the messages did not exist?
Speaker 1: Was that the messages they did not.
Speaker 4: I'm confirmed that what Genevieve MacDonald said in the New York Times is not true.
Speaker 5: So you never met with her about uncomfortable, for lack of a better words, sexting messages.
Speaker 4: As the campaign was going, we talked about things and Amianized marriage that we've gone through over the years. We talked about that because that's our marriage, and we discussed it with the campaign. What Jenneviet McDonald claims isn't true.
Speaker 1: All right. Here to weigh in on all of this, we have Brianna Lyman. She is a correspondent for The Federalist. Michael knows is with us of the Michael Knowles Show at the Daily Wire to discuss this and much more. I don't think this is playing out very well Brianna. However, I'm not sure if he picked up it that they have in the state of Maine, a very kind of bizarre scheme that Democrats can use. Even if Platner wins, they'll have like a three week period of time to remove him from the ballot. Did you read that I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It says that if he makes it through next week's primary, they would have I think about like a month and a week to replace him with a hand picked candidate, Which is exactly why we are hearing so much about this. You know, a fair scandal. Look to your points on this is a man who had a Nazi tattoo that alone should have disqualified him. Then you add in the fact that he said victim of sexual abuse deserve it. He mocked a US soldier who thank god survived and did not get killed by the Taliban. All of that would have been career suicide, but it wasn't, which leads me to believe that Democrats probably have some kind of internal polling showing if it's Platinir verse Collins, Collins wins, but if it's a different Democrat, someone maybe a little more moderate and tone down, maybe there's a real fighting chance. So first of all, they want to use this as that that final nail on the coth and to his campaign because they let everything else live and two look, Democrats make it seem like they believe Texas is in play with Callerygo and Paxton. How will you go after Paxton if you and your party are running a candidate who has done far worse with women, and it has done far worse than every other capacity. So that's why you're seeing the Democrats kind of pick up on the story's while you're seeing the propaganda press suddenly discover their you know, gumption for investigating a candidate over sexual assault allegations and not everything else.
Speaker 1: Michael knows. Let's get your take on all this.
Speaker 5: I totally agree. I always look with the sources and Republicans myself included. We're having a great time dunking on Platner here. But the story came from Democrat political operatives. You heard Plattner in they against the establishment media. Well, last time I checked, the establishment media is run by Democrats, So this is coming from the Dems. The New York Times was sounding the alarm on Platner's candidacy a couple of weeks ago. Now you're getting this story out of the New York Times at the Wall Street Journal, which in its news division is liberal even though the op ed page is more conservative. So yes, I think that the Democrats are sounding the alarm. They realize this guy is not going to go the distance. To me, this really reads like the Swalwell campaign. The Democrats tried to signal that Swalwell was not going to go the distance about a month before he dropped out. They tried to threaten him with residency requirements, with a potential financial scandal. Finally they brought the hammer down with that sex scandal. But the reason they did it is not that they suddenly discovered morality. The reason they did it is they saw that if Swallow was the nominee, a Republican could very likely become the governor of California. I think the same thing's going on here in Maine. Platner is a weak candidate. The best defense he has of the sexting scandal is it wasn't a dozen women. It was half a dozen at most. It is not a good excuse, and I think Democrats are looking for plan B.
Speaker 1: All right, Breonna, Let's go to the very law I was referring to, because it's a very little known main ballot replacement provision that they have, and under main law, a candidate that will win the June ninth, June ninth primary, and subsequently withdraws by five pm on July thirteenth. Now that this would require him to withdraw, He doesn't seem like the guy that's going to withdraw to me, but that would be part of it. He may be replaced by a nominee selected by party officials, and any replacement candidate has got to be chosen no later than five pm on July twenty seven. That timeline would give Democrats fourteen days to settle on a replacement candidate and prepare for the general election campaign. Now, if you believe, as I suspect, and as Michael suspects, that you suspect that Democrats are probably the people that leaked all of this to hurt their own candidate, they've got to be looking to this as well. But I would imagine Graham Plattner if he thinks Democrats did it, He's only going to get pissed off and probably dig as heels it.
Speaker 6: Oh probably, But Democrats have, now we know, a history of just replacing a duly elected candidate. They did it to Joe Biden with Kamala Harris about a single vote so they would have no problem doing this Platner, and I think it would actually fare better because it lets the Democrat establishment in Maine and select a candidate which they think could beat Susan Collins, which, by the way, remember in twenty twenty she was supposed to lose her race by like five to eight points. She won it by like eight to nine points. So this is the woman who was a difficult candidate to beat, especially because she's not a bona fide Maga senator. This is someone who voted to convict President Trump. So they have to find a very niche Democrat candidate. And I do think when it comes to Platner, as crazy as everything we've spoken about with him has come out, I don't know if any of it will be enough to turn Democrat voters off. I mean, you saw Virginia Democrats elect j Jones. He's fantasized about murdering his Republican colleagues and their children, and they were like, who among us hasn't said those things? Like a lot of us actually have never said or thought those things. So I don't think a sex scandal is going to be the final now in the coffin. I think the final nail in the coffin will be enough pressure from the Democrat establishment onto ground. But it certainly isn't going to come from the voters. It's going to come from the powers that be.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That makes me suspect that probably they're going to make of an offer he can't refuse, that's my guest, Michael Knowles, or at least those discussions will probably take place. Is that conspiratorial on my part or more likely rooted in a possible reality?
Speaker 5: Well, it might be a conspiracy theory, Sewan, but these days it seems the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about six months. So yes, I think the Democrat fire.
Speaker 1: That's a good line. Well, I mean, all of a sudden, Corey Booker, we have grave concerns about Graham Platner. They obviously turning on them. But look at all the support he's getting from Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas exactly.
Speaker 5: I think that tells you everything you need to know. The other thing to remember here is the Democrats do have alternatives. You know, I look at Jared Golden up there, congressman looks good military service. You know, it's not as though it's too late for the Democrats right now. If you get to June thirteenth, it will be. And the Democrats really play for keeps.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: I think they're very sophisticated political operatives. They think at least they're going to have the wind at their sales for the midterms, and they don't want to blow an opportunity to take what could be a swing state. So if I were Grand Platner, I would be very, very cautious and worried about what the next shoe is to drop.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, We'll come right back. More analysis. Bringan on Winman and Michael Knowles on the other side than your calls coming up this Monday. Toll free is eight hundred and nine point one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 8: Uncovering evil and defending the truth, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Right, we continue our final, our final moments with Brianna Lyman Michael Knowles as we examine Maine and the upcoming midterms. I never thought I'd find myself in agreement with Tina Brown. Brianna, but you know, she writes this long, exhaustive piece that Democrats are you know, thinking that they're going to win in Texas with tall Rico and six genders and all the crazy positions that he has me and no drilling and welcome out on the border in the state of Texas for people of Mexico. I'm not in God being non binary. I think they're delusional if they think they have a shot in Texas. And I don't think Susan Collins can lose under these circumstances.
Speaker 6: And main I don't think Susan Collins will lose if Graham Platner is the nomine In fact, she probably have a bigger blowout than she did in twenty twenty. And when it comes to Texas, look, you know, Republicans obviously are worried about the midterms, as any party is when they are the incumbent party and you're in a you know, mit from election cycle. That being said, what makes this election cycle much different from any previous midterm cycle. Democrats have a single digit approval rating lead over Republicans. Typically twenty eighteen, I think six there were double digit approval rating leads for Democrats over Republicans. You don't see that now because Democrats are still so politically toxic, and they haven't changed from twenty twenty four their positions. If anything, I've gotten more radical. And so someone like James Pellerico is running on a playbook that cost his part of the election in twenty twenty four, and it's certainly not going to win him this election this time, especially when Poles indicate Republicans are still favored on immigration, on crime, and that a Republican Congress is still preferred when it comes to the economy over Democrats.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think you're both right on the money. It's going to be very interesting. I think the one thing that we absolutely have to watch out for is the time and the date and whether or not they try to pull this guy off the ballot, and whether or not he'd be willing to do that. I tend to think not, but this little known main ballot replacement provision is troubling. He'd have to do it by five o'clock on July thirteenth. That's after the June ninth primary. Anyway, Thank you both, Brianna Lyman, thank you, Michael Knowles, thank you.
Speaker 7: Good to be with you.
Speaker 5: Sean.
Speaker 8: Thanks the New Sean Hennity Show. Talking about what's right for America with a renewed commitment to keep you up to date on the breaking news stories.
Speaker 1: Linda, this may be the cut of the year. I mean, you talk about audacity of radical Democrats. I mean, we know what happened out in California. They have predictable wildfires. They don't practice the science of forestry. And what did we find out that the fire hydrants were empty? Then we found out the entire reservoir that would cover the Pacific Palisades that too was empty. But no, what is Congressman Roe Conna saying? He is blaming the hurt of these California wildfires? Remember Santa wins or predictable events in California. Wildfires are predictable events in California. That's why you should practice the science of forestry and get rid of the kindling, you know, clear up the brush so you don't have you know, you don't have as much to burn and it's less likely to spread as far and wide as they sometimes do. But anyway, here's Democrat Rocanna blaming all of this on you guessed at Donald J. Trump on MSDNC.
Speaker 3: Look, I think that there is a was a lot of hurt and anger after the fires. My view is that the blame of that really needs to go on Donald Trump. They still owe the state fifty billion dollars. They have not worked with Mayor Basque or our governor to get the resources needed, and they have really punished California. But understandably, people who still haven't seen their homes rebuilt, who were upset with how that was handled, they are upset with the income. And that's why you have the race you do.
Speaker 1: No, that's not why you have the race you do. He's talking about I guess Spencer Pratt and maybe the fact that Steve Hilton is leading for governor. I'd love Steve Hilton to win. That would be awesome. That'd be so good. It's really remarkable. I've said this many times. If Donald Trump cured cancer, they would find a reason to criticize him. If the dog bites and the beast things and you're feeling sad, blame Donald Trump. I mean, there's nothing he could ever do. This is a party that is just a wake up in the morning. It's like their drug addicts. They need Donald Trump to hate. When Donald Trump is no longer president, they'll still be hating him and probably weaponizing one day again. You know, Donald Trump one day is going to be one hundred years old and they'll still be trying to put him in jail. It's insane. These people are nuts. All right, let's go to Brad and Tennessee. What's up, Brad. How are you glad you called sar No income to Tennessee, low taxes, and a lot of migration into Tennessee. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Exactly? I immigrated from the Great State of Florida to the Great State of Tennessee. So I've been in that kind of world all my life, and I'm trying to figure out some of these Democrats, do their brains know what their mouth is actually saying?
Speaker 1: And uh, that's a good by the way, that's like the million dollar question of the day.
Speaker 9: It's unbelievable. But my main call was this, these sanctuary cities and the sanctuary states and stuff, it's going to have to start at the top. I think Tom Holman and his crew needs to just raid the governor's mansion in California, in chicag in Illinois, in New York and drag these governors out about four in the morning in front of the press and say, look, they've been arrested for harboring fugitives, interfering with a fairer, and any little nit noy, small petty charge the ain't come up with and just drag man then work their way down. I mean, these guys are doing a job. Okay. I got no problem with anyone immigrating to this country, but we have a system for doing it. I have gone through that system with someone before. It's kind of a neat thing to participate in and be part of, Okay, but it's it's time for this to be done. And I'm not talking about people that have been here twenty twenty five thirty years. My main concern is the ones that have came in under the Biden administration. Y'all come on and come you all welcome policies and my biggest well, another thing that I'm concerned about is nobody talks much about the one hundred thousand plus military age Chinese nationals that cross the border. We had people enter this country from a state the government says one hundred and sixty one countries or one hundred and sixty two countries. There's only one hundred and ninety one on the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, no, Well, we had close to two hundred countries people coming into this country again, all on vetted. Many countries would terroritize. We know many, you know, we know the people they let in. We know there are known terrorists in our country. And I know the FBI and Cash Bettel they're working overtime, they're trying to find each and every one of them. That this was the most preventable national security disaster in history. But it's people like Gavin, you know, Gavin, mister Noshow governor. The guy never works. He's a world traveler, full time Trump's stalker, full time ex poster, Halftime Hannity stalker, you know, now, author and podcaster. And I've never seen anything like it in my life. He does everything but go to work. And meanwhile, his state the worst poverty rate, worst homeless rate, highest income taxes, highest sales taxes, highest gas taxes, can't Allance's budget because of all the benefits that they're providing taxpayers in California, providing illegals. And I don't know. I honestly, I'm going to be very blunt now you're bringing this out of me.
Speaker 9: Brad.
Speaker 1: You live in Tennessee. You have a good life in Tennessee. You have good governance in Tennessee. I live in Florida. I have great governance down here. I mean the best. We have the best governor in the country. Got We got great senators, great congressmen and women. We have great people here. And you know what, if you vote for stupid, don't complain to me that you have stupid in office. And the same thing with New York City.
Speaker 9: You know Kate gave it out of office and then putting back in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did, and they do it again. That's how crazy it is. Anyway, Brad, God bless you. Hang out at music on Music Row for me, have a good time. I haven't been there in years. That was we were there ones at John Rich's place and music grow. Sweet Baby James was with us. Remember Sweet Baby Linda was weird and dancing by herself was so creepy. First of all, that wasn't Nashville. That was in Las Vegas when we went outs Vegas. Yeah, that's right, and be city over and over again. I can't remember everything in my life. I'm like, the only reason I know.
Speaker 2: I have literally only been to Ashual once in my life, which is really a tragedy because it's such a great city.
Speaker 1: But Las Vegas alone weird. I wasn't dancing alone. I was dancing with two hundred other people. Nobody from our group was dancing because none of you people can dance. But I went out with a bunch of other people who could dance and it was fun. Okay, So you just like you have people dancing together and then you just like threw yourself in the middle of it. I think that, you know what, I'm a friendly gout. I make friends fast. So we all had a whether they want a friend or not, You're just that's right in the middle of them dance. Hey, it was great. And I walked over to you said, what are you doing. I'm getting my groove on you while you hold up the wall. Is that what we call that? Yeah, let's getting my groove Robert and Alabama, what's up, Robert?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 10: You had home to speak on the other the day you'll have somebody on. They were talking about people complaining about how prisons are treated in these illego immigrant prisoners are treated in these prisons that are built for them. M hmm, We'll take on that is their first intention before they ever got into this country was to illegally enter it and break the law. That was the first intent they had. And say quot breaking the law, they wouldn't be here, so they wouldn't be complaining about how they were treated. And if the Democrats have a problem with that, deep boredom, faster and they won't be under our control at all. No, how to worry about how we treat them, Just get rid of them.
Speaker 1: We have laws, and we have borders, and we should have sovereignty. I'm all for legal immigration. I'm a product of legal immigration. My grandparents all came from Ireland, all four of them. I mean, when I did an ancestry test years ago, they said it's very rare that somebody quoted one hundred percent in terms of their ancestry. And I turned out they call it British Isle, which is Ireland. And I'm like, oh, that's interesting that I really care. No, I already knew all four of my grandparents came from Ireland, but and I actually have the real paperwork. And they went to Ellis Island, and you know, and they started a new life with no money, and they sacrificed greatly so that they're children and their grandchildren me and their great girn grandchildren. My kids would have a better life and a better future, and I'm very grateful to them. It's very very courageous what they did and what every immigrant does, not just my family, many of you can relate to this. Yeah, do it legally, and we need a background check and we need a health check. And you can't be a burden financially on the American people. If you come here, you got to.
Speaker 10: Carry your sale, carry your own weight.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, carry your own weight or go home. Uh eight hundred nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Hays It and Michigan, what's going on? Hazen?
Speaker 7: Well, well, my question is George so he is constantly funding these terrorist groups in the Irwin United States. Why aren't we able to freeze his assets for that purpose and send him back to either the UK or hundred where you've got citizenships, and strip the citizenship of the U S Citizenshi yep, and send him back to one of those countries.
Speaker 1: I think that the money he spends for the most radicalized leftists uprising in this country is damaging the amount of money all these radical leftists spend is damaging, and I think that probably I think it's probably rooted in ideological belief I'll never forget, you know, an interview I saw with this guy. There's just something deeply wrong with the whole story. I can't quite put my finger on it. I don't know. And now I guess his son is in charge of it all and apparently is maybe even more left than his father according to what I've read. Appreciate the call. Thank you, Hazen august in California. You're up next on the Sean Hannity Show. Glad you called.
Speaker 11: Hey, Sean, thanks for all you do when your call screener is doing a great job. The other day, I was over at my storage unit and I see some people looking on the fence and it turns out that that is an ice facility on the other side, and they're looking over the fans. Over three or four visits I made, they're looking over the fence case in the place, and I found out what they were doing. Most of the time. They'd have this bandana type of you know, like you see in the Westerns on their face because they don't want people to see who they were. But they were casing the place turns out when the ICE vans would leave and the ICE vans would come back, they call their friends and it there'd be a whole bunch of protesters outside, and lord knows whatever nefurious stuff they're up to besides that. But this is this is coordinated. This isn't some amateur stuff. These people are coordinating this stuff, and lord knows what they're going to do next.
Speaker 1: Not one liberal has ever spoken out about the doxing of ICE agents, the threats against ICE agents, the violence against ICE agents. They'd never say a word. And they have gotten rid of, you know, they have gotten rid of murderers and rapists and known terrorists and child molesters and cartel members and gang members. They put their lives on the line for us every darn day and they don't get the credit. Just the opposite. They get harassed, as we saw, you know in the video. This weekend, I have Tom Holman on talking about it on TV tonight. You're gonna want to watch.
Speaker 11: Well, there's a friend to Tom Holmes that I met a few years about three years ago. His name is Victor and he was part of He was down in Mexico and ambushed by one of the cartels down there. Back in twenty twelve, Victor Agun a great guy.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something. The law enforcement is underappreciated, underpaid, and it's a thankless job.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a conversation there was some people I ran into at a Florida restaurant. They were down here and they're police officers in New York City, and I said, you know, Governor DeSantis down here will give you a bonus if you move down here. And I said, there's one big difference between policing and New York and policing in Florida is you're respected in Florida.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean Florida doesn't have bad people. There are bad people everywhere. Doesn't mean that there's no crime that's ridiculous. It means that police, you know, the people overwhelmingly in the state of Florida back the brave men and women in law enforcement. That means sheriffs, that means police departments, that means homeland security. That's it. We just do you know, old style law and order safety security stuff that complicated. I wish every state would it would be like Florida anyway. Appreciate the call. That's gonna wrap things up at Today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox This Snows Channel. Tom Holman will join us. All the chaos this weekend, He'll react to it, and why aren't these elected officials held accountable for not helping enforced federal law? Also, Jack Keene, new developments out of Iran. Have you seen, oh my gosh, the latest UFO UAP evidence. I mean, this is crazy what they're releasing. Congressman Tim Burshett and Dan Farrell will join us. Also, Lawrence Jones set you DVR tonight Hennity on Fox. Will see you at nine back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.