Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about him.
Speaker 2: Maybe the King the Baby.
Speaker 3: I got ready on the plane, Soesa, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love all the love. Oh my god, love love, Thank you, Thank you guys. Oh my god, it's so nice to be here.
Speaker 2: I got ready house some fond tonight. You are my friend, your my Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wait, guys, I have to apologize.
Speaker 2: In front of all of you.
Speaker 5: No, really, because I made a mistake and I forgot to invite Carlos to my wedding.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I swear to God like.
Speaker 5: And I really like, I felt so bad afterwards. I was like, Carlos, I'm so sorry because I I started the show with him, like I absolutely love Carlos, like I love, love love him. But you know, it was like a crazy time and a lot was going on with the show in my mind. Yeah, so I forgot. So I apologize Colors. I love you dearly.
Speaker 1: No, and what I said to Teresa is our friendship is not predicated on that, but I love you anyway. So listen, you and I started The Real Housewives of New Jersey together, Yes, And what I want tonight to be is this we know what's happening all around the.
Speaker 2: World and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: But look, I believe strongly that it's time to celebrate people. And this woman has given us so much to the art of reality television. Because I don't know too many women that can flip a table. I don't know too many women that could run down a country club and six inch heels. I don't know too many women who push down to call me to get to another woman.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So we call her Teresa Tyson. Just so y'all know, but talk to us. First thought, Teresa, how did you get started to become one of the greatest reality stars of all time?
Speaker 5: I guess being real, being myself, Like I, guys, I don't know. I mean, I guess you guys have been watching me for so long now it's like what you see is what you get. I don't know how to be fake, and like whatever comes out of my mouth comes out of my mouth. Yeah, and yeah, it's I don't like, I don't like think about what I'm gonna say ahead of time or anything like that. And yeah, I just go into the scenes being who I am, and like, you know, I don't I don't like like, oh I'm gonna say this, or I don't go after anybody maliciously. I really don't like. And it's gotten really ugly our show. I can't talk about it, but it's like, you know, it just changed. It's not like what it was when we first started.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to get to we first started because season one, baby, let's talk about season one.
Speaker 2: So when you were cast for the show, how did they find you?
Speaker 1: Were you recommended by another housewife that was on the show, at the time, like, how did it come about for Bravo to discover you?
Speaker 5: Jacqueline and Dina recommended me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They went to this salon called Chateau and Franklin Lake's and they were looking for like beautiful women with the beautiful house, you know, the whole package. So the owner of Chateau recommended Dina and Jacqueline and then they interviewed them. They loved them, and then Dina. Then they asked Diana and jackueins like do you have any other friends? And they're like, you know, they both said, oh my god, you got to interview my friend Teresa. She has these three little girls. They're so cute the way she dresses them. And so they came over to my house and they just interviewed me in front of my house, like as Joe's doing construction on the house.
Speaker 2: And Joe wanted no part of it.
Speaker 5: He was just like and they talked to us and they're probably like this is gonna be good TV, you know, I know, and Joe was just like whatever. He's like, whatever you want to do, I don't care, you know how Joe was, And that was it, and they followed me for eleven and a half months because everybody else signed the contract right away. Collas you know, it took me eleven and a half months to sign a contract. I don't know if you know that, did you? Oh my godness? So I didn't everyone else signed the contract right away, you know, Dina, Jacqueline, Danielle, Caroline. I was the last one to sign. They chased me, swear to God, for eleven and a half months. They would call me every week, every week. Did you change your mind? Do you want to do it? Eleven and a half months? Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So because I didn't know what I was going to get myself. I didn't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm like, Jersey it was supposed to be called Jersey Moms.
Speaker 2: It was yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, and I'm like, what is this? I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I was like, this is is this fake? Like?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: I didn't know? And then so then I signed it because Jacqueline, matter of fact, we just I just had her on my podcast and this is going to come on next week. That air tomorrow, tomorrow, air tomorrow, turning the tables. So Jacqueline, I didn't even have a lawyer. Look at my contract. I signed the contract.
Speaker 2: The girl, well, because this was before the legal stuff. So Jack, we sawn the contract the reason ale minute half of it.
Speaker 5: So Jacqueline's like, come on, let's just do it. They're just gonna follow us.
Speaker 2: Around do what we normally do. And I was just all right.
Speaker 5: So I signed the contract and gave it to Diana. We went to the FedEx box and she put it in the fedecs.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: Yes, and here I am fifteen years later.
Speaker 1: What was your reservations about joining the show? Were you just like, because the thing is this. When Jersey first came out, the only Housewives that was airing at the time was OC and New York just started to air. Atlanta did not air yet because I left. I just wrapped Atlanta and I got a call two weeks after wrapping Atlanta to do Jersey.
Speaker 2: So did you do your research? I was like, is this now?
Speaker 5: I didn't do no research.
Speaker 2: I never watched the other shows.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, you know, it was playing at my house like well like cartoons, you know, I had to kill the kids, so like you know, Dora the Explorer all that, you know, Elmo with Barney, Yeah, that was playing out my house.
Speaker 2: No, reality TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, none of that.
Speaker 2: Were you nervous about getting in front of the camera.
Speaker 5: No, no, not at all, because it was that was easy to me. It was just I didn't know. I didn't understand it. I was just like, what is this? Is it a joke? I didn't know what it was? Yeah, I didn't know. And then I kept asking Jill. I'm like, should I do it? And I'm like, is everything good with you?
Speaker 6: He's like, yeah, okay, so ladies, ladies, always make sure you check your man's bank account, you check the same.
Speaker 1: And that you have three Witness City part you sign something. Okay, girls, that's the vine.
Speaker 2: So yeah, show, is everything good?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: Can I do the show? Yeah? Tree, Tree, do whatever you want?
Speaker 2: Do the show.
Speaker 5: I don't. I just want to. I don't want a part of it. He's like, you know, He's like I don't. He's like, you could film, I just don't want to be in it. He's like, you know, because he really didn't want to be in front of the cameras. So so that was it. I was like, all right, I'm gonna do it with my friends and that was it. But then they suckered him into it, obviously, as you guys all saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when wit So, when the first when the show first started, I remember meeting you, and I was so fascinated by you because you were just so down to earth.
Speaker 2: You were very real.
Speaker 1: Obviously you were on a show with sisters who were married to brothers, and then you had the sister in law, which was Jacqueline. And we'll get to Dan Yell in a second, right, but simmre down, girls, simmer down, Okay, like the steak over at Okay? All right, So one thing that I don't think we ever talked about, because I'm gonna give the audience a lot of exclusive because that's what I came here for, right, Okay. One thing we never talked about is when we were filming season one, the families were very protective of what they were going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that.
Speaker 5: Like you mean the Manzo family. Yeah, yeah, I mean they didn't tell me. Yeah, you probably knew more than me. Obviously he's a producer.
Speaker 2: Is that said, I think you knew more.
Speaker 5: No, they didn't tell me. No, No, they did not tell me.
Speaker 2: When you were filming.
Speaker 1: Because the thing about you, you were so transparent about your life and what was going on. Did you feel like some of your other cast members weren't as transparent as you season one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know a lot of the stuff that was going on. They didn't like tell me, you know everything, They really didn't. So and like I think there was stuff going on with the family that I didn't know because you you know, because I met the reunion they all got mad at each other. But I have to say one thing about them. They didn't throw each other under the bus, like how my family.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: They had each other's back. They they did. They had each you know, the Banzos had each other's back. Like even that, you could tell they wanted to say stuff but they didn't. Right, Oh, thank you, thank you. I mean I never thought my family would come on the show, but wrong.
Speaker 2: This room is full of your family.
Speaker 1: So so you are you are in good hands. So so season one, Danielle came on right and talk about a firecracker.
Speaker 2: I like Danielle and was season one.
Speaker 5: Oh no, Danielle was everything. I mean he liked We all liked Danielle. Oh, I don't know, but everybody but me and him like Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 1: Teresa used to be like, no, this would be Teresa. So like, what is Danielle doing?
Speaker 2: Like she she she? Like what is she giving you? Is she is? She? She is she giving you that? I mean you know, I mean like is that what you want? Like?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: I might know the reason just be you Because Danielle any woman that enters the scene in a bikini and wedges platform hills to walk to her backyard pool.
Speaker 2: To sit in the.
Speaker 1: Sun wearing Yavanci sunglasses, you had me at hello. Yeah, did you feel like when it came to Danielle, was it like, oh she is definitely right for this kid?
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. I thought she was great TV.
Speaker 5: She really was. I mean I've been doing this for a long time. I know good TV when I see it, and she was definitely good TV.
Speaker 1: So where So during that season the book uncovered? Right, So do you all have a signed copy of that book? If not, I'm selling it at my merch table okay for nineteen ninety nine in case you won't Cops without a badge.
Speaker 2: Okay, just let me know it's back there. How did you find out about the book?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: I found out about the book from I think it was Dina and Jacqueline like they were taught, but they knew about it more than me. It's like it's like everything was like yeah, and then I really found out about the book at when I flipped the table at that Yeah, because they all like, it's like I'm telling you because they I don't think they wanted to tell me everything, because you know, just because I guess I just say it the way it is, and maybe they wanted me to keep things more under wrap, and they were like a little bit more secretive than I was, which is fine with me because I didn't care. But then when I found out about the book, that's why I was like, wait, there must be something else well.
Speaker 1: You know, you know.
Speaker 5: And then the reason why I got really upset is because she was attacking Dina, and Dina was not a you know, I could She doesn't like to fight, So I had to step in there and I.
Speaker 2: Had to do what I had to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The biggest mystery of season one is the fact that who brought the book to the forefront? Right?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 2: No? Why am I in it? Wait?
Speaker 5: So I swear I didn't see. I heard he crawled underneath the table and put it underneath Danielspi. I swear I didn't say. I swear did not see it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Look, we'll get to that. We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: But when one of the biggest mysteries though, right, because we're all fans of Jersey, right. So one of the biggest mysteries though, is when Caroline Manzo at the table was giving col.
Speaker 2: I think you understand what I'm trying to say. Yeah, right, so it was I love Caroline, by the way, it was.
Speaker 1: It was fascinating because the biggest argument at the table was the fact that who brought the book to the front front, the poor front. Danielle said it was Dina. Caroline said no, me, yeah, and you know, we're all like this, like roc was very scary. Who brought the book?
Speaker 2: Was it really Caroline or was it Dina? Don't I don't know, say they didn't tell me. I don't. I thought it was you. Why he put it.
Speaker 5: Underneath the table, I don't know it was one of them. You know what, I never ever asked. I swear I never asked, never asked. Okay, I never asked. I'm telling you I didn't know about this book, like because they were because you know what, I think it was amongst the family. Things were going down again with them, with the family that I didn't even know about, Like there was yeah, I mean there was stuff going on that I didn't even know about.
Speaker 2: In hindsight, I mean, you you probably know more than I do. Not Theesa. You ain't gonna throw me under the phone the Newpauk.
Speaker 5: No, seriously, no, but I really didn't know. They didn't tell me. They kept it amongst the family. They really don't.
Speaker 1: The producer so we did find out about the book, right, So I remember, I'm like, I'm associate producer.
Speaker 2: I'm like this young producer. I'm living. We gotta get Jacqueline here.
Speaker 1: Then no, so like so the book came to the to the producers like it's this book called Cought About a Badge and it's like the biography of like Danielle Stop when it was Beverly Right. So then I'm like, it's like the Beverley Center, is it like hill buildings? Like what are we talking about here? So I was assigned because I'm I'm like a book nerd, you know, I was a part of Oprah's book club and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm a scholar.
Speaker 1: So like here's my gay ass at home on a Friday night reading the book and.
Speaker 2: Like what did Beverly do? Like walk the fuck? Like I was like going crazy. So then we yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think they found the I think one of them found the book and then they read it and they're like, oh my god, what did we get ourselves involved with? Like you know, yeah, and then they started reading it and who this woman was and like why do we get this woman involved with us? And that's how right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, and that's how it all happened.
Speaker 1: So long story short, because the infamous table flippercurred.
Speaker 2: So remember okay, remember back in the day on Housewives and.
Speaker 5: And how like.
Speaker 1: In the early days of Housewives, like the finale was like this like all cast event, and you had the kids at the kids table, like we have fucking Chris and Albi like.
Speaker 2: At the kids table.
Speaker 5: I was like a young two year old Milania, you know, like but but like like back in the day, you have to do that, so like we have this, I know, And then I made sure I'm like can the kids leap that here? Remember?
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So when dan Yelle walked in with her LBD and for all the straight men who are here, all two of you that it called a little black dress.
Speaker 2: So Danielle comes in with an LBD and she brought the book.
Speaker 1: So as a producer, I'm as sign certain people, like in Atlanta, I had needing a kim Zos yet why which is why my hair has fallen out.
Speaker 2: I have to paint it.
Speaker 1: So I had those two in Atlanta. So on New Jersey, I had Danyelle and Teresa go from my housebody that I was responsible for. Right, So Danielle comes in in her little black dress with this big ass book and I'm like, well, you can't walk in with the book, girl, because you weren't an LBD.
Speaker 2: No, no, Danielle no. So you know me listen, I.
Speaker 1: Am, you know, ambitious and I believe in being an a student. So I said, well, just hand me the book and she said, but how am I going to like president on the table? And I'm like, we'll worry about that later. So she walks in and the moment Danielle stop walks in, the.
Speaker 2: Room goes quiet.
Speaker 1: So what you guys don't know is twenty minutes was passing by and nobody was talking.
Speaker 2: I know, So girls, guys and gays, okay.
Speaker 1: Imagine being at a brunch where you're at the table and no one's talking for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: It was twenty minutes, girl was twenty minutes. I know, this is what they did. That's what they did. So we were eating, we were eating, and then you know, you know, Malania crying. The Alba Mano was like what do I do? I'm like sixteen.
Speaker 1: So we were like, oh, they're not talking to each other because the elephant in the room was Danielle and her LBD.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here I am again being the scholar, and I'm like, I mean, I think we should, like, you know, break the book. And they were like the bus gonna come out, and I said, I'll handle it, right, So this is me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't believe and did that. So this is what happened. So they're filming and I have the book in my possession.
Speaker 1: So Thereesa's at the hit of the table because it's her event and Daniel's right there. So I knew if I walk in with the book, guess what, I like, spoil the surprise? Right, So do y'all remember when Danielle put the book? So what happened was I tapped her kneecap like this, because that was Copa like, bitch, get this book. She gets the book, and that's when she did.
Speaker 2: This, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she put it on the table. Yeah, so that's what happened. And then Teresa choked on her lamptop. Dina eyes buffed and said, these banks need to grow two more interests to cover my entire blue eyes.
Speaker 9: Caroline Manzo was like, oh, this just about to get started, and I need to make sure if something happens, because I am Carolina soprano.
Speaker 2: Right right, yes, and this is this is no shade.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline was like, it's about fucking time, yes, yes, right right right, because Jacqueline was sick of that she was lying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jacqueline brings it, yeah, brings yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So that's how the book came about.
Speaker 1: And if listen, we have an amazing journalist named Dave Quinn in the building who wrote the amazing book Not All Diamonds and Rose. He wrote the book along with the amazing Andy Cohen. So this is in the books. If you guys want to know more about this conversation, pick up the best selling book is really good, Okay, So I want to know that Okay, so then the book's on the table. So when the book came on the table, real talk, Teresa, what was going through your mind?
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god. I was like yeah, I was shocked too. I was like, you know, I'm like, okay, So I'm telling you I really didn't know about the book. I really didn't know much.
Speaker 2: So I was like when she said no, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I swear guys, it was between Caroline, Dina and Jacqueline. They wouldn't tell me everything because it was about the fa like they found.
Speaker 2: The book in this library, right, Oh, that you remember, I swear to like, No, I'm serious. You know who you know who knows?
Speaker 1: No Resa, I'm not sure at the New York Library, No Cough without a Badge.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. We you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was kind of.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Cough without a Bath was a part of Oprah's book clubs.
Speaker 2: It may have been Jerry Springer. I'm telling you. I'm telling you. They told me they went.
Speaker 5: I heard they went to a library and got the book. I swear to god, I'm telling you believe. I like Jacqueline, you know, I would know the truth, like really because I'm telling you they didn't tell me. It was Jackie would tell you, like she would tell you the truth, like how they found the book, how they came about it.
Speaker 2: They kept me in the dark.
Speaker 5: It was between like it was all about the familiar. I swear to God it what they kept it between the family. They really did, because I think with me, you know, they thought, you know, I meansa. They knew I liked Danielle, so they probably maybe thought that I would tell Danielle, you know, even though we did have some problems. But I'm telling you, they didn't tell me everything. You know, they didn't.
Speaker 8: Child.
Speaker 2: We are just getting started with the summer Olympics in full swing. Hydration is key for athletes and fans.
Speaker 1: Liquid IV is extraordinary hydration for physical endurance, mental clarity, and overall well being a single stick of liquid IV the liver is better hydration than water alone, with three times the electrolytes of the leading sports drink, plus eight vitamins and nutrients. My favorite is the sugar free white peach. It is so tasty, it's so good. That's my highest recommendation. Now, look, child, although I'm not an Olympian, I feel like one running between sets, production meetings, and podcast recordings. Look at IV helps me recover after a long day. It's the number one powdered hydration brand in America. A zero sugar hydration solution with no artificial sweeteners. It's also clinically tested to hydrate more than water alone. Turn your ordinary water into extraordinary hydration with liquid IV. Get twenty percent off your first order of liquid IV when you go to liquidiv dot com and use code king ki ng at checkout. That's twenty percent off your first order when you shop Better Hydration Today using promo code king ki ng at liquidiv dot com. This is Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Okay, So the moment that really changed reality TV history.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is see and he doesn't even know it's the truth. I do not believe you know I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's really like I'm telling you, they didn't tell me things. Because if you anybody knows anybody Italian here. Yeah, okay, so you know, you keep it amongst the family. You don't tell, you don't share with everybody else.
Speaker 1: And that's how the Black do it that way. Black people, We don't. I mean, you know, yes, and the black folk, we ain't gonna tell them. Listen, because black people believe in this. Snitches get stitched say yes, yes, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, all the black people am all right, yeah, no, but I'm serious. They didn't tell me. I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: They didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I believe you know.
Speaker 1: And listen in her defense, I know for a fact they did not tell her because Teresa's sweet and innocent. They didn't want to, like you know, inclure he in that and at the end of the day was family. So here's dan Yelle depending herself. She's talking about like, you know, what's in the book was not true, how she had diarrhea, you know, and remember that she had diarrhea.
Speaker 5: And wait, and there's a lot of stuff that I didn't know. It's like, yeah, you know, I'm serious. It was like I had to cut stuff out of my podcast yesterday because Jacqueline was like talking.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my go I gotta cut this stuff out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like a lot of stuff. It was a lot of stuff. One day we'll be able to talk about it all. And like Jacquly knows it all.
Speaker 1: No, just no, So Danielle says, she had diarya, she had cramps, she had a blood transfusion. She you know, she needed a heart monitor, she needed you know, she you know, she needed a lot of things. You know, she just she needed an IVY.
Speaker 2: She just it was a lot. It was a lot going on that night, right.
Speaker 1: So the best, the best part is when Teresa decided, because again that's when Caroline Soprano said, it was me, Gina's me, Lexi's me, jackal is me.
Speaker 5: It was me.
Speaker 7: I did it right.
Speaker 2: We're all like, well, that isn't what I was told.
Speaker 1: Caroline, my girl, you gotta rob with this story, man, because we weren't told that.
Speaker 2: So then Teresa's like, well I got to ask questions too.
Speaker 5: So She's like, that's when I started asking questions, when did.
Speaker 2: You see rid?
Speaker 1: Because up until this point, real talk, I swear up until this point. Okay, okay, So I'm gonna tell y'all. I'm gonna tell y'all this. We shot that show for like like three months, if bad, like maybe three months, and Teresa was like the sweetest thing.
Speaker 2: She was so sweet.
Speaker 1: She had Gia, you know, Milania, you know, the girlfriend Yella the girlfriend dress alike, you know, tearing up the clothing store all that stuff, right, Like, she was just like this, sweetie pie. So what made you turn like see rid?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jen just said it when she said Teresa, pay attention please, I was like, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm the type I take it, I take it, I take.
Speaker 2: It and this then yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: No, but remember she she did a few things to me. Remember she said to me at the dance thing, she goes like this. I'm not sure she said to well, I think she said to Joe or me, you know, I'm not your wife, don't speak to me like that. That Remember that was there was three things. I swear there was three things. Yes, she kept putt and that's how I am. I take it, I take it, I take it. And then the smallest thing, I fucking go crazy, Oh my god. Yeah like so yes, wait, there was other things. Can you guys help me? So there was It was the dance thing.
Speaker 2: Come on, three hugger, yeah.
Speaker 5: Come on, oh the short house right all right, So she brought this guy to my It was Joe's friend. She hooked up with a twenty yes save yes, so she and then my thing is like I was really old school back there. I'm kind of like, I change now, I'm like a more outgoing now. It's like, I don't care. You want to date a twenty seven year old, you want to go fuck them, Fine, go fuck them.
Speaker 2: I don't care. But back then I.
Speaker 1: Was just everybody gets a yeah.
Speaker 2: So back then I was just she and she just met Joe's friend. And then I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was like a little weird how she did that in front of my kids, and I didn't like that. But it's okay, I mean whatever. Now I would think differently about that, but I didn't like it that at that time.
Speaker 2: So that was the second thing.
Speaker 5: And what was the third thing? There was one more thing?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 2: All right? Maybe it was the It was paying change, Yeah, she said name change and yeah wait, so then I think it was. The third thing was pay attention please, And I think that was it. That was the third time that.
Speaker 5: I was I was like, that's it.
Speaker 2: Did you black out? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I saw I like, I felt like she was belittling me obviously, and that's when I saw red. Yeah, and I just went and she was attacking Dina and Dina I could tell she didn't want to fight and she couldn't defend herself. And then that's and I'm loyal as fuck, so if someone's attacking my friend, I'm going to be right there. So and that's why I was there for Dina. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, being from Patterson, New Jersey, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've knocked out bitches in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah I have.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've knocked out bitches and clubs and clubs. Yeah, because my ex boyfriend was walking.
Speaker 2: With this girl.
Speaker 5: I mean, and I felt so like I would never do this now, and you're not allowed to do this now. He was walking with this girl and I just went right up to her and punched her right out Terretha.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait wait, wait so your boyfriend in high school? No?
Speaker 2: What not in high school?
Speaker 5: After at high school?
Speaker 1: After high school, I got, well, I got in.
Speaker 5: To fight high school too, for what. I was dating a Dominican, my husband, and this one girl kept going after him, and I was just like, no, he's mine, you know, and like I grabbed him from the field.
Speaker 2: You grab her hair, and then what.
Speaker 5: We got into a fight in the back staircase, like and then back allway I got and I got suspended.
Speaker 2: I got suspended, I mean something. Yes, yes, I went to the County Tech.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know you had a Dominican boyfriend. Oh here Teresa, my girl lived.
Speaker 7: Okay, so then, so.
Speaker 1: You've been in fights before, yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 5: So when you were so then so that one time I was in high school, all these because I like, I like this, you know, the Spanish guy who was Dominican, and all the Spanish girls were pissed at me because I'm Italian.
Speaker 2: They want, you know, they wanted to be with him, so they all tried to jump me.
Speaker 5: And yeah, so I had all you know, so my girlfriend came and she pulled out a knife.
Speaker 2: And they all jetted. They all jetted.
Speaker 7: So I was like, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I almost got jumped and my girlfriend had my back. Yeah, otherwise I would have got jumped for like ten girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you you you you you've always been somewhat of a patison gangster.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I'm not even trying to but they like, I don't know, everyone's you know, unfortunately, so you were jealous, you know, you were.
Speaker 2: Made to be in reality TV. Then, I mean, I don't know, I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I want to talk about one more of your greatest hits because and by hits, I don't mean but you know what, guys.
Speaker 5: If you ever see your guy with another girl, don't ever hit the girl because it's the guy's fault too. But I was I was immature at the time I was. I was immature and I hit the girl and I shouldn't have done that. That was so wrong with me, like exactly the guy. Yes, so it wasn't the girl's fault and I felt really bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so then so when the when the table flip happened, I'm gonna give y'all some tea. So the table flip happens, right, So you y'all saw me like whole Porsche down when she you know, or y'all see me when I was doing love and hip hop? How did get like? You know, cause y'all know I love all the girls and I need to protect all the girls. Right, so when she flipped it, mind you, I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not Winnie Houston. Who do I run to?
Speaker 1: You know? I'm like, do I run to my my my my talent, Teresa, or do I run to my other talent Danielle? So I don't well, I mean, hindsight is twenty twenty. No, so it was it was insane what happened. Right, And then afterwards, you know, Teresa calls me.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm like, oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I was afraid. Yeah, So Teresa calls me. She's super apologetic. You know, she broke some tables, she broke some glass, you know, and she's like, what does this mean for me? And I said to her, verbatim, baby, you're about to be the greatest reality star.
Speaker 2: Of all time. And my god, I didn't believe him.
Speaker 7: I didn't believe him.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, no, oh my god, I never did this before. I'm so sorry. I was so yeah.
Speaker 5: She said like Carlos is like, she really pays off. I couldn't take her no more, you know.
Speaker 1: And I said, I said, I said, this will be played on the view. This will be played for eternity.
Speaker 2: Wait, it was played on the Emmys that year. It was playing on the Emmys Day. I said, I said, am mind you. I just wrapped like Kim and Niney arguing about a fucking cell phone.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm like, oh, baby, this it's gonna change television and sweet Teresa said this, you probably remember this.
Speaker 2: Am I going to be a movie star?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 5: Not say that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. No, I swear I was.
Speaker 5: I was really.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe I did that. I'm like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I was very I was very apologetic. And I'm like, and I could tell he was like he was like he had a grin from you know, from her here, And I'm like, why is this guy smiling like this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I didn't know. See, I didn't know what I.
Speaker 5: Was getting myself into. Yeah, how did your.
Speaker 2: Life change after that moment?
Speaker 1: Like, like when it aired, because after you filmed it, you were still feeling regretful because you listen, in real life, she's she relates a sweetheart, Like all jokes aside, she's a sweetheart. When that episode aired, how did your life change? Because you were the quintessential real housewife, raising your daughters, taking them to every single dance class, casting auditions, all of this, the model claus, all of that when that episode aired. When you flip the table, what happened?
Speaker 5: I mean, I live in New Jersey, guys, so it's not like I'm living in LA But like I mean obviously where I you know, when I went to places, everyone noticed me and like wanted to take pictures of being stuff like that. But again, it's New Jersey, so it's not like it's New York or it's La.
Speaker 2: It was different.
Speaker 5: I mean no, but it was different, guys being in New Jersey because I live in the suburban area, so it wasn't like that. But I mean everyone when I used to go to like like when I came out with my book, oh my god, the lines were like crazy, like thousand, two thousand people waiting on lines to sign my book like that.
Speaker 1: You know that meant the world to me. Y'all said, Jackie was there, y'all are so why yeah, y'all are so stop? We love Jackie Ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah really yeah, I really do like Jackie.
Speaker 7: I thank you, thank you, Ike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. And it's not fake, like I'm not fake.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, so what the thing that the thing that transpired? A lot of things transpired during the first two seasons, and then the third happened. But the first two you and Jacqueline were so close, like we I was about to.
Speaker 2: Say, we used to call you girls. Where did things go wrong on that simmer?
Speaker 1: Simmer Daltry huggers, simmer dowtr uggers. But but the thing is this, The thing is this, there's this, and I want you to clear the air. There's this misconception. And obviously you and Jacqueline have made up.
Speaker 2: Things are good. I'm so proud of that, and I love.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline is the best, so like Jacqueline is the sweetest, most kindest woman. A lot of people felt that because this is what happens on some reality shows. Right, let me put y'all up on game in case y'all don't know, a lot of times when you're on reality TV, on a on a ensemble show of women, oftentimes one person emerges as the breakout star. Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of people did say that.
Speaker 1: No one predicted that you were going to be the breakout star, and that some of those people were your fellow castmates, and that during season one and two you had these real friendships. Did you feel like people calling you the star, saying, you know, this is the Teresa Show. Did you feel like that may have a little bit to do with the turn of your relationship with Carolina and Jacqueline.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe with Caroline, I didn't feel like that with Jacqueline because we were friends like seven years before we you know, started the show. So and not even with Dina. I did you feel like that with Dina? But maybe with Caroline. But you know, I mean, Jacqueline I were really true, you know, true friends. We really were, And I think what changed her mind obviously someone said it out there.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you know what, also she had.
Speaker 5: I gave I gave birth, thank you, I gave we both had babies together, and she said it on my podcast is coming on Wednesday tomorrow, and yeah, so I you know, I gave birth to she gave birth to Nicholas. I gave birth to Adriana. And you know, not in the beginning, but you know, after a year she was going through a lot with Nicholas. And then that's when you know, she came on the show thank you, and and she she admitted she got you know, she got manipulated by her.
Speaker 1: So when it came to Caroline, though, like was it do you do you? Cause Caroline you always saw her as like, you know, like the big sister kind of Yeah, Caroline.
Speaker 5: I just respected her because she was Dina's sister. But I really wasn't that close to Caroline, like I was close to Dina, and yeah, I was close to Tina and Jacqueline and Caroline. She was just always, you know, Dina's older sister. So man Dan never.
Speaker 2: Daltrioger did it? Did it.
Speaker 1: When it came to your your marriage with Joe right again, I was did the early days like you two were math in love, you know, so w into each other. When when everything started to come out based on you know the stuff of the RS, all of those things right that you have to go through, did you ever feel for a moment that this man who you trusted disrespected you to the point where you had no idea what was going on and he put you in that position because you felt like, is your job as mine husband to protect me? And did you feel at the time when office was unfolding that he did the total opposite of that.
Speaker 2: I know he didn't mean to do what.
Speaker 5: I know he didn't want me to get like, first of all, I was not involved in anything that he did. I signed. I thought it was two houses that I signed, but I only signed one home. He was flipping homes and I went to one closing. He used my credit I had. My credit was over eight hundred and thank you, and then I'll tell you ruined it. So he was flipping homes, and so I guess he had a lot of homes. You know, his credit was like out there a lot. So he said, babe, can I use your credit? He's like, oh, I have Can you sign on one home? And I was like, all right. So I went to a closing, I signed.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 5: That's all I did. I didn't know that I was going to get in trouble for that. Did you hear what happened to the judge? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Man nice anyway, So then one day, you know, the government comes knocking on our door and says, you know, your husband hasn't paid taxes.
Speaker 2: You know, wait, somebody knocked on your door.
Speaker 5: The government.
Speaker 2: They came to your house.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought they send a letter stified. No, they talked to your crab.
Speaker 7: Yes, can I admit?
Speaker 2: Can I admit one thing and another thing that he did? About the cash?
Speaker 1: What the cash?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: When I went to go buy the furniture, yes, Now, do you guys think I walked in with one hundred and forty.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars cash?
Speaker 5: I mean no, So this is what. I had two hundred dollars on me and Jacklin had three hundred dollars on her.
Speaker 2: And guess whose idea was it?
Speaker 1: To go like this.
Speaker 4: Was his idea?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, so see, you guys are gidding some you know. Okay, yeah, no, So I just wrapped Atlanta Housewives. Right.
Speaker 1: We all love Kim Zosiak, right, Okay, that's a little divided, but okay, I'll deal with it.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: Okay, leave her alone, okay, okay, So Season one of Atlanta Housewives, right, So, Kim Zosiak had this lover name.
Speaker 2: Big Daddy, Big Daddy, right.
Speaker 1: Right, So, okay, so big Papa, Big Papa, Big Papa, Big Papa, I said, daddy. So so Kim Zosiac will always walk around in cash and cigarettes and Bristolo cups by bah, you know, my cash cash cash. So she paid for everything in cash. Remember when she went to the Escalade dealership and she wrote a check for sixty thousand dollars. And remember when she went to the shops no you know auction, you know when nobody bought nothing but by Kim by Kim bought the bracelet.
Speaker 2: And she called Papa, can I give it back? Papa right.
Speaker 1: So I said, oh, this this, this woman is everything. So Teresa said, me and Jack go to shop.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 2: I said, bitch, break cash. So he I'm so, he asked me do you have cash on you? I'm like, I have two hundred? He has.
Speaker 5: Jacket always had cash onner. So Jacket had three hundred. So he said, go like this and then they showed the calculator.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty.
Speaker 5: I'm like, so so so I don't so, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: The government came knocking on my.
Speaker 5: Door because of that, or they came knocking because other people called, you know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but.
Speaker 5: Guys, Joe had a partner. I don't want to say his name. Joe had a partner, Sleeves Ball so and that. Yeah, so anyway, so just think about it. I went to jail and not his partner, and I really, I mean, I mean, guys, I did my time, I did what I had to do, but I never was involved in Joe's shit where.
Speaker 2: Thank you? And he had a partner. So yeah, we will wait for that Netflix true crime series.
Speaker 1: To drop in six like, produced by King Dark entertain and I hope they.
Speaker 2: Make a movie. I think they're gonna make a movie in a movie. I don't know, maybe myself, I could see. I'm telling you, who could play to Reesa on a movie?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Milania, Yeah, Milania, she's a gangster.
Speaker 2: Two Milania. Okay. So so all of that happened.
Speaker 1: There's this infamous scene where you guys run a winery. Yes, oh, and you guys are like, you know, drinking the kool aid of the great wine because that's what we do. And then Joe walks away. He gets on the phone and he says, my my B word, why right when you saw we never talked about this, When you saw that on camera, I call I was so pissed. I'm like, I think Andy Cohen called me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my husband didn't not, because this is the thing, you know, when you're with your partner, you know what you guys called each other. You know, you guys call each other names. I'm like, my husband's never called me the C word. I'm like, I like, he's never. I'm like, you guys edited that in. They're like they're like, Teresa, No, we didn't.
Speaker 2: So Andy Cohen called me. He's like, Teresa, I watched it. He's like, we did not.
Speaker 5: Nobody edit that in your husband said it. When I watched it, I was in shock. No I didn't cry.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't cry. He just stopped on the couch for two weeks. I was kissed. Yeah, I was really pissed. I really was.
Speaker 5: And he was really upset too, And I'm like, I can't believe you called me in that. I'm like, you've never even said that to me. No, he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't didn't even cur.
Speaker 5: Loouid doesn't even curse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he wouldn't. Did you what that? But but going back to that moment.
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 2: I was really upset.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I wasn't gonna leave my husband for calling me the sea word because I was like, how do I justify that to my kids? Because he called me the sea word? I don't know I was thinking about that, but I was. He told me he was talking to his worker. That's what he told me. Yeah, he told me he was talking to his worker. And I mean, guys, I'll tell you the truth. I kept like, there was two women that I thought he might have been cheating on with. Oh yeah, they were photo he was photographed in them. They were in magazines, and I asked those two women now guys call them yeah, well one of them, one of them was his secretary at the time, and the other one was I'm not gonna say who it is because then you know whatever it's. One of them was someone that he knew from his past, but I was friends with her too, And so I asked both of them, and the one was no, no, no, do your research. He was photographed in them in magazines. Yes, don't get the context clues for yes. So I asked, I asked both of them. I swear I blatantly asked them, like, if you guys, are you fucking my husband?
Speaker 2: And they said they both of them said no.
Speaker 5: Because my whole thing is if I'm sorry, guys, if I was fucking somebody, I would say, yeah, I'm fucking him, like you should leave him, go be with somebody else because he's fucking me, so obviously, you know I would say that, I swear I would say. But both these bitches denied it. They denied it, So what was I gonna do? Yeah, I swear I wouldn't have done that. I wouldn't have done anything to them. I would have just left them. I swear I would have to but this is my thing, and I'm being so transparent like I had at the time. I had three kids, and I'm like, what do I tell my kids that I thought he was cheating on me?
Speaker 2: Like like somebody told me.
Speaker 5: It's like I needed proof, Like I'm all about the proof, like you know you know so, or admit it to me or show me something like I wasn't just gonna take some you know, or because somebody told me like Kim d told me, Oh, your husband cheating on your.
Speaker 2: Where where's the proof?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: It's like show me the proof, you know? So I didn't have no proof. Did you ever find proof? Now? Did Joe ever admit to being unfaithful in your marriage?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: And I still ask him till today. I'm like, just tell me fuck her? And he doesn't tell me. I'm like, he still fucking won't admit it. Yeah, he still denies. So today, yeah, do you believe him? Do I believe him now? Yeah? And like you said, just admit it. We're divorced now, you know. I'm fucking somebody else.
Speaker 1: Who I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. You know one thing I know about you, it's what you said you weren't going to leave in the event that Okay, people are saying he's cheating whatever. You and I had this conversation before, and it broke my heart is and I wonder if you have forgiven him today because one thing you did say was what Joe did forced you to be away for a year, and then you lost both your parents. And one thing I will say about Teresa this and listen, I being very serious here. This woman adored her parents. I mean, I mean to the to the point where we would the good, the good old days of season one and two a Jersey.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: We would film for hours. We got Dave's system in the back. Who did audio prest member Dave wave day. So the way the Italian family works, okay, they will cook pasta and all these dishes, and when it's time for us to go home, we would have to stay in the house and eat with them, and then and then her parents would come over and cook for us.
Speaker 2: Like her mom would like, what like, hey, Carlos, I made you lunch today.
Speaker 1: I'm like like it was like they were always at the house, and your daughters were so in love with your with your parents, and and one thing I know for sure is the fact that God will always bless you because in the Bible it does speak to honor thy father and mother and.
Speaker 2: And and the woman and the woman that you are.
Speaker 1: And this is not like we we didn't film a lot of your parents because they weren't into like the TV.
Speaker 2: They supported you.
Speaker 1: What happened behind the scene that you guys never saw was they were always over. She always took care of them, took them to doctor's appointments, and you know where her mom passed her. You know, her dad moved in with them. And you really devoted your life. And what I don't think people talk about, like listen, we're having fun talking about ten and two and you know, country club and table flips. But what I don't think people really talk about a lot is the strength of a woman. And and I don't know too many women that that that that could that could handle that. Like how were you able to find forgiveness in your heart to Joe, because at one point in time you blamed him for not being able to spend time with your parents before.
Speaker 2: They passed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was well. I you know, I came home, Joe left three months later, and then my mom passed away from when I came home eight months later. So after Joe left, Joe left three my mom passed away five months after that. So that's when I knew it was over with Joe, like because I was, like, I was so upset. I was like, I blamed him for losing time with, you know, with my mom. I'm like, you know, I lost that time with my mom and yeah, and you know, I know he didn't mean he I know he didn't mean to do it like I and he adored my parents. He really did.
Speaker 2: I know he did.
Speaker 5: And I mean now we're we're you know, of course I forgave him, and you know what I believe now. It's like I was like, I kept asking, guy, why did I have to go through this? Why didn't I have to go through this? Why didn't have to go through this? But I had to go through all this to meet Louis. Yeah, and I really do believe that, Like you know, I mean, and I asked my parents. I swear, guys, I asked my parents to send me a great guy. I'm babe Boulevard I looked up in the sky and somebody said to me, they like, if you ever want anything, you should ask your parents. And I never believe that.
Speaker 2: Your parents, And so if you have deceased parents, ask her, yes.
Speaker 5: Like, really talk to your you know who, whoever is deceased, if you're close to them, you should ask them. They'll grant you your gift. And I was like, really, so what Like, I swear my my father passed away in April, and I think it June. I swear like in June, I got a shorehouse in at the Jersey Shore, and I looked up in the sky and I started talking to my parents and I said, Mampa, bos send me a guy that's everything you've ever wanted for me and more like and my mom always wanted a guy that treated me like a queen, that spoke so sweet to me, that didn't curse at me, like, wouldn't say curse words because my father hated when he cursed. You know how my father used to hate when he cursed. He hated cursing. And I just filled my guts to him. And then I swear, guys, three weeks later, on that same street, that's where I met Louie. Yeah I did, and I swear and it's like and I'm like and then thank you and then I was like that and then I finally got my answer. So guys, if you go through something bad and you don't understand why you're going through it, just don't give up and like you finally get your answer, like I didn't get. Look, I got my answer like so many years later. And it was because to meet Louie. But I had to have my kids with Joe, which I have four beautiful daughters with Joe.
Speaker 2: And you know he was a great husband. You saw he was. He wasn't great. You know, I'm very old school.
Speaker 5: I had my journey, like I had to go through all that and have my kids with Joe and everything. And I know he didn't mean to hurt me, Like trust me. He tried to take the blame. But then he said to me, he's like damn, He's like, they want you more than they want me. Is because I was on TV. They wanted to make an example out of me, and so thank you. So that's what they wanted to do. So it's okay.
Speaker 2: I did what I had to do.
Speaker 5: I worked out every day, I wrote my book, turning the tables, I did yoga, so I could you know, you know, I did go to jail. But it's okay, I mean, but that's what happened. But I did it with the smile on my face. No, but I did do it with a smile on my face because I knew in my heart. I'm like, I know, I didn't do anything. So I was like, Okay, there's the reason why I have to go through this. And finally years later, he Louis was my reason.
Speaker 1: So yeah, stands up, Louie. Second, please, I want to play it.
Speaker 2: I love you, Louie. Can you come to the stage really fast?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 1: Can we get an extra chair for Louis for a second? Give it up for Louis and the love bubble?
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, he's Mexican, Dominican and Puerto Rican.
Speaker 2: Holo, so latino in the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, if you've never been a Latino, you should try him out.
Speaker 2: But not but not fine, definitely not fine.
Speaker 1: So I need I need okay, I need to know about the first day. Oh hold on, Pattison Posse, thank you.
Speaker 2: I need to know this.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I have a lot of game. So back in my day, when I was single. You know, I got my friends, the audience, Comar you know, Terrence, Carla, you know they all Ambatricia, you know the girls. You know they're not So I have a lot of game because when I see somebody, they know, I just grab you and say you're mine and we're gonna like.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that's what I do. Yes, and it works all the time. Got this the thing? Oh when you well, thank you God has been good to me.
Speaker 1: I'm playing based a drink alkaline water and I have a fucking a curve.
Speaker 2: So the thing is best.
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 2: How did you snag Teresa? Judis?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What was your game?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: My game was really simple. I was sitting I had stayed at the Jersey Shore La seventeenth the day before I took my company public on a nastec.
Speaker 2: And so very smart, very smart.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 8: So my assistant says, where do you want to go for what? You want to take the break with the kids. I was full time parents, two children, so I went to the Jersey Shore. She rented a house for me and I was sitting in the stoop and Teresa walked by and I thought, you waved me and I'm sitting there with my son. I'm always with my kids, right, So sitting there, my son and I.
Speaker 5: Was looking at his white Range Drover with the black rims, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm like, that's my car. I'm telling my.
Speaker 1: It's no.
Speaker 2: I swe own no, I said no.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm like, that guy has my car. I was telling my two friends, I'm like, that guy has my car. Same car as my the white Range ro Yeah, white white Range River with the black rims. He had the same car, So go on, babe. He thought I waved it.
Speaker 2: So I thought she waved. I waved back, and then she's like, just look at me, like, what are you doing? My son?
Speaker 8: My son looks at me, and she's like, you know, your friend, they just getting close to the middle of the street.
Speaker 2: So I just data data.
Speaker 5: Fortunatam married friend went up to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said what She said, what's up? What are you doing here? And then I looked at Teresa. I didn't really I didn't know who you really were.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: He no, his son talking him, Why what?
Speaker 7: Boy was yeah?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: So my son said, Dad, you know this is he pulled out of her picture. You thought to reesa, you had no idea she was the iconic leg No.
Speaker 8: No, in that moment, No, when Louis, when my son Louis pulled out the picture, I look at her and I look at her and I'm like, you didn't tell me you were famous. Because then it all came together who she was being on TV and all the stuff with your husband, and so we we.
Speaker 2: Oh the ship. It was greaty. So we met.
Speaker 8: We met there and uh, I just gave her. I gave two of her I have two business cards on me, and I gave Teresa one of them. I gave her other friend of business cards. Weren't a pair of shorts, just finished running. My hair was all messed up. It was very sweaty, and she goes, what are you doing. I'm like, I'm here with all these kids, and she's like, no, you're not. And I'm like, yeah, I'm a full time father. I got two kids back there, five to six kids swimming in the lake, and I'm just doing enough.
Speaker 2: Border I'm on. And we we separated for like you know, we said, few works to get five minutes or so. Then then we packed up my car.
Speaker 8: I was packing my car to go back to the house because I was down the shore and I was telling my son and I'm like, let's just go back home.
Speaker 2: We pulled the house, the dogs are there, Let's let's leave, and then she walked by.
Speaker 8: We met, and then as we left, we pulled in front Teresa and I go, Teresa, you didn't you didn't what I said to you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You didn't? He said, you didn't tell you didn't You didn't tell me your name, Teresa?
Speaker 5: No, no, he said, my son wanted to know why I didn't ask for your number, Teresa. Teresa, So she said, said my son wanted to know why didn't ask for your number? Teresa. So his son to holme, who wasn't. Then he's why don't you ask?
Speaker 2: Esa?
Speaker 8: Burn up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he came at me.
Speaker 5: Why didn't He's like, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: He So she shut it down and she says, if I want to talk to you, I'll text you, I'll call you. Yeah, let me right away. By right away.
Speaker 5: I was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, damn, okay, we're here, bet Bet.
Speaker 5: I didn't give him my phone number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't get a phone number. And we left the shore because I was embarrassed to give my shoes his son. You never let me talk and I don't talk to Reesa. So so we so we leave.
Speaker 8: My son's in the back of the seat, back of the car with his girlfriend. We had had a poem. About a half hour into ride. She texted me and she said something to me. I still have the text, something effected like you, it was nice meeting you. Let's let's talk, let's get together sometime whatever. So that night we I went home and my friend texted him, No, she went out and the shore having a great time.
Speaker 2: That night. She gets so, I'm probably all saw stuff on love forty five night. I'm in my backyard.
Speaker 8: I'm like threes right, So she called, she's your sexy whatever, cause we don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: We talked. Her friend asked me like one hundred questions, and uh, we were.
Speaker 8: On the phone till like five five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: The next day, same thing happened.
Speaker 8: We were talking and you know, we get we're texting a little bit, and I said, we talked again around eleven thirty n and then my kids go to sleep, You're done partying in the shore, And she's like, what are you doing? And I literally lived a really simple life. I lived in town of New Jersey. I didn't you know I had my kids. And we started talking that and then I had like fifty questions for you, right, So first.
Speaker 5: Night I asked him fifty questions. My girlfriend I was, My girlfriend was with me. She's like, let's ask him questions. I'm like she had, we asked him fifty questions.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this guy's never gonna call me again. I'm Paula.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, thank you very much. I'm like, he's never gonna call me again. Yes, next night he asked me fifty questions.
Speaker 2: So it was cute.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So first time she asked me questions. Second I asked me questions. The next day, I had like a little pool party in my house with some neighbors whatever. They were celebrating what I just did that week at work, and I didn't call her. And then so that night you text me and we get on the phone and she says, listen, if you I'm not playing games. If you don't call me, you know, I'm not gonna know if you like me or not. I said, listen, I I'm just so. You said, you're busy and you're this now I've learned about her. Now I'm like Google, damnit, holy shit, I met Teresa Jude Ice. You know, I to call my my mother, my mother, and my sisters. One of my sisters was a big fan of Teresa, had gone to book signings and all that stuff. So we She said to me, basically, if you don't call me, I'm not gonna know if you like me. So I said, listen, I'm sorry about that, but I've been hurt and I didn't you know, and you're busy, and I kind of like I was like getting like selling myself out of the situation in a sense, right, And then from there, it just from there just took a life on its own, was it.
Speaker 2: How long did it take Teresa or literally to you know? Four months? It took four months. Four months. Yeah, it was both of us. It was both of us. Yeah, and the gay community. It takes us hour for I need to know exactly what I did myself into. Well right away, four months, well we got to, you know, we were dating. It was COVID. It was COVID. Yeah, yeah, kids. Yes, we didn't see by each other's houses.
Speaker 8: Our dates were walking long walks five miles, six miles ten miles and then and all we did was kiss I the first time I kissed her, we were walking the street up by her town and I said, I said to her, this is really like, do you know anybody around here?
Speaker 2: She's like no, And I kissed her and she came back she goes, yeah, but they old know me. And I'm like, hey, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: So you guys got married. It was a beautiful wedding. Beautiful, yeah, beautiful wedding. I want you to to address this because this seems to be lingering out there in the in the reality universe about the friendship you guys had with Dina Manzo.
Speaker 2: There's been rumors, and I want you guys to clear it up.
Speaker 1: There's been rumors that Dina Manzel fell out with the two of you over some bad business still going wrong. And and then there's another rumor that because Dolores was going to be at the wedding and the filming was happening, Dina don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't Dina at your wedding?
Speaker 5: She didn't want to be filmed? Yeah, and it's okay, it's okay. And I was totally fine with it.
Speaker 1: What is your relationship like now with Dina because as you as you've seen she justice.
Speaker 2: Was served, right, yeah, justice was served.
Speaker 1: And and like you said, you went Dina. Dina was very close. What happened to where you two don't talk as often as you used to.
Speaker 5: She just doesn't feel comfortable coming back to Jersey, you know. It's just it's just it's scary for her because of what happened. And I totally respect that. So that's it.
Speaker 1: And the French and so in terms of the two of you with her and the husband, is everything is fine? There's no yeah, no, you know, we're good.
Speaker 5: But she just wants to keep her distance, like she doesn't want to She doesn't want people to know when she comes to Jersey, and which I totally understand. I totally get it, you know, but like her and Adrianna text, you know, we text yes, yes, so yeah so, And I totally respect it, you know, so, and and I understand, like at first I was upset because she didn't come to the wedding, but I you know, listen, if I if I didn't go through what she went through, if I would have went through what she went through, I probably I don't know how I would I would see it. Yeah, so it's really damaging what happened to her, So you know, to now I totally understand. You know, if I was her, I wouldn't want to come back to Jersey because it's scary, like when she comes to Jersey, no one knows when she's coming here.
Speaker 2: Good, good, good. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: Before I'll let you go, Louis, I want to be able to offer you the floor or because you know, there's this cloud of just mystery and negativity when it comes to this marriage. You know, there's these you know, accusations that you're using Teresa, you're spending all her money, that that you know, you're thirsty, all of these things. And I'm sure you saw all this being said about you. What would you like to say, actually, not you, I want to hear from Teresa though about I'll get to you. What would you like to say about people who really think this man is using you for your money and that you need to wake up and understand that this isn't the right.
Speaker 2: Man for you.
Speaker 5: What do you have to say to that you see who's it coming from? And we don't we have Bravo people in here, so I should so like see where it's coming from. You need to watch the rest of the season to see how it pleas out. And my husband took his company public like the day before I met him on the NASAC.
Speaker 2: So right there says it all. That says it all.
Speaker 5: My husband should have made me sign a prenum, like because you know, he didn't make me sign a prenum.
Speaker 2: He obviously has more money than I do.
Speaker 5: We bought a five million dollar home, and he bought a home and put in both of our names, like, he just showed me the type of man he is. And not that I have to prove that to anybody, and I don't. He's he treats my daughters like they're his own.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never seen a man like. It's hard to find. Louis Rallis, let me tell you it really is now. He treats my daughters like they're his own. I love it. And and Louie, do you have because listen a lot of men know this. The moment you.
Speaker 1: Step on a reality show to support your.
Speaker 2: Wife, know that the thing. Oh Louis, I'll so you were like he didn't know this? Car I feel so bad.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask you that, like without like talking about what was going on lately because we I don't want to get into all that, but just to me, it's more important just about you as a human being. You again, you're being a single father raising your kids, and you know you're living in Jersey.
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't know who she was, so you fell in love with this woman.
Speaker 1: Was there ever a moment when all of this tsunami of bad press occurred?
Speaker 2: Did you ever ask yourself? Is this worth it?
Speaker 5: I'm sure I feel bad.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question.
Speaker 8: And you know what, I never really asked myself that question, because my mother did and my father did. Okay, you know about this, right, So they both came and said, you were living a really simple life. Is this really what you want? And you know, Teresa's a special woman. She everything you guys all know is all true. She doesn't she doesn't she she's on a TV show that she's in Sarah, Okay, she's on a TV show where I found it. Always be fighting for her life basically, and always in defense. So the moment that I as I, even before we got engaged and they die in Nashville, we were in Nashville and that whole scene over there, and then noticing the real, the real problems around her, I doubled down to be very honest with you.
Speaker 2: And you know, I have two sisters, a mother. You know, we I'm you know.
Speaker 8: You know, people don't know this because people try to paint the different picture about me. But I am a feminist. And so when I saw Teresa leading your family, be leading your family, her daughters, what really was going on, and saw the place where I could play a role in. I've like, I worked really hard in my career, but that's also something that I want. I wanted to find love. I wanted to find the right person, and when you find the right person, you could actually as a man. Basically men women want And hopefully this comes out the right way, but like women want a man that's going to be honest, vulnerable, truthful, all these different things. But sometimes in relationships when a man's like that, they they they weaponize that against a man. Okay, So I've gone through out my life, which when it came to Teresa, that was very careful. When we first met, we were talking about that because I'm like, I told her that from the beginning, and she said, and you still say this today. I'm never gonna I'm I'm never gonna not love you. I'm never gonna make you not feel loved. You're always going to be special to me.
Speaker 2: And so we say, I'm never gonna hurt him, ever gonna hurt me.
Speaker 8: And that that created a uh no, and she doesn't you know, so that created like it creates she created a safe space to love as a guy. So yes, I'm masculine, you know, like any other guy, but at the same time I want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Carlos, he's her before, so I promised him that.
Speaker 2: I would never ever.
Speaker 8: I get a lot of ship for for adoring her, for loving her, for acknowledging her, and and I don't care because it's our life, you know, like, and that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: And she she has a lot of uh there's nobody.
Speaker 8: It's interesting because people, yeah, like like like we are, we're very close to Joe Judi's family.
Speaker 2: You know, his brother and you know her. You know the other side of the family is is actually really there for Teresa and the girls. And when I when I was watching everything going on, you could totally see how people that claim to be there for Teresa and her daughters were never there. And that's that's.
Speaker 8: Something that's uh, you know, I I I saw that without even having a conversation with her. So my mom said, you you, you protect her, you take care of her. My sisters were saying the same thing. And and so as time went on, it got you know, our release. She got deeper and deeper and stronger and stronger. And uh, I take a lot of shift for being with Teresa. It's really hard to be her husband. Sometimes it's not her fault, but but I wouldn't have another way.
Speaker 2: Honestly. We love you, Louis.
Speaker 7: Get it up a load, lady, gentleman.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, right, are you guys having a good time? Okay, okay, okay, So look as we sort of come to a close, right, I could talk to you all day. I love the Range Johnson, the tree Huggers. They are one blended, crazy ass family. Don't be sleeping cousins though, you know, y'all, y'all, y'all main cordial. But as things come to a close, when it comes to your life right now, do you have.
Speaker 2: Any regrets.
Speaker 5: That's such a hard question to ask. I mean, I go back and forth with it just because it's like, so it is very toxic right now. So it's like I'm like, oh, but I mean, I guess this is part of my journey. So you never say no regrets, right, Yeah, so I had to go through all this, you know, so you can, right, you got to say that because you know, I mean, I feel like I'm still you know, I'm still not you know, I guess there's parts that I do enjoy. I'm still not enjoying. You know. It's like it's not I'm not like loving it because it's like it's still toxic. It's really toxic, you know. So I can't wait. I'll tell you what I'm going to be on How Civilians? Yeah, so, you know what, that was a fun show. And at first I didn't want to do House Civilains. I'm like, How Civilians? Kyle's am I a villain?
Speaker 2: Am I a villain?
Speaker 7: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: You know What's so funny because when you w when I found out you were doing House of Villains, I was like, I don't think she's a villain. She's a force multiplier, right, But then I'm like Okay, well she definitely.
Speaker 2: Knows how to pop her ship, right. So that's where I'm a villain because I flipped the table. You know, I go at people. So I'm like, all right, So I can't wait for you.
Speaker 5: Guys to see How Civilians because I think you're gonna see you know, I think you're going to really see the real choresa on House Civilians.
Speaker 7: So thank you.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I've met I met so many people on House Civilians, like people from Love and Hip Hop on there. Safari is on there, yes, Safari, and then from and then I'm from from Survivor, Survivor.
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 5: I was on there with Wes Wes, Yes, Candy Candy News yeahs right, Candy, I love Candy.
Speaker 2: I was down there with the girl, but the other girl, the one from like wait what.
Speaker 5: Tiffany from Yes, yeah, so you feel like that show really And there was Camilla Camelli Camelli Yes, yes, yeah, she was from like like badass Girls.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so I was. It was so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that that comes out still and makes you, guys check that out. That comes out of E and then Peacock as well.
Speaker 5: So at the end of the day, you I did three Super Bowl commercials.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of fun. Yes, so all that's fun, you know, yeah, House, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen, every listen, everything happens for a reason that you are You're built for this. Before I let you go, you are in a room, probably for the first time in a long time. This room is full of your supporters. It's a tree huggers who hold you down.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I do have to say.
Speaker 5: I've never been around haters, so thank you. I step on my show for sake. Thank you heard my Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I want to say this because I have the rain drops, and the rain drops we have a very special relationship and I love all of them. What is it that you would like to say to your tree huggers because they be on Twitter, girl reading the girls about your behalf.
Speaker 2: Honey, I be rocking people, Honey, I be reading the girls side.
Speaker 1: So I want y'all remain quiet, because y'all, queen, I will love for you, all the very special guests who paid to be here. I want you guys to hear from your queen how she feels about the support of the fan base that is affextioninately called the tree Huggers.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the name tree Huggers.
Speaker 5: So thank you so much guys for being so supportive and being my tree huggers. And I mean, whoever's been watching since season one, I think you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: I think I think you guys really know who I am. And yeah, I mean listen, I don't take any shit. Sometimes I take it and take it and take it to explode. But I have evolved throughout the years, right, I have grown and I've gotten, you know, to be calmer, not as crazy as I was. But I think you guys liked the craziness in me. But I just want to say thank you from the buttom of my heart. Thank you so much for always loving and supporting me.
Speaker 2: It means the world.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And laughing out.
Speaker 2: Wait, one more thing, tree Huggers. One more thing. We have Jennifer Aden the motherfucker fail dude.
Speaker 1: Wait, yes, okay, so so my rider, No I will like I want you on a simmer down. I got one more thing for y'all, Jennifer. Can you just stand up? Please just stand there? Teresa, No, I want her there right there, Teresa, in front of the entire world and the tree hugs and the rain drops. Can you please let us know how valuable your friendship is with Jennifer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I mean listen, guys.
Speaker 5: I know everyone says that Jennifer has my back and I don't have her back.
Speaker 2: Guys. I absolutely adore Jennifer.
Speaker 5: I even said in my confessionals, I don't know if they're going to show it. It's been guys. It's hard to find a real, real true friend. And I swear like she's like my like she's like a like a rider die.
Speaker 7: She really is die fan.
Speaker 2: I'm your brother or die true friend, and that I would have her back no matter what. And I know she would have my back no matter what.
Speaker 5: So, like, Jennifer, thank you so much for always being there for me. I love an Adoria.
Speaker 2: I would like to end with this.
Speaker 1: I would like, okay, So, so it's hard to find a friendship, like yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not much. It means to you.
Speaker 1: So you were able to to you were able to express your love to Jennifer, to Louie, to your tree huggers and the rain drops, and I would like to express my love to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want you to know this. Give your hand. I want you to know this.
Speaker 1: Okay, you are a phenomenal woman. Me and her never had this conversation before, so I'm have in front of y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, you mean the world to me. You are such a good girl.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You have not changed one bit. You are still the same sweet woman who I met in two thousand and No, okay, and all you ever wanted to do in life, all you ever wanted to do in life was to make sure your daughters were able to live a life where they never depended on the man.
Speaker 5: And we have.
Speaker 2: We have Gea with law school. We have the beautiful.
Speaker 1: Gabriella going to university in Michigan, which is a hard school to get into. You are I sometimes marvel at the strength that you have because you are oftentimes going through so many battles, not only just in entertainment but personally. And that's why when it comes to me, you and I may not talk every single day, we may go months without talking.
Speaker 2: A couple of years. Is because life happens.
Speaker 1: But I need you to know, as I look into your beautiful eyes, you are my friend, and I love you, and I'm so fucking proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for coming out. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get your podcast.
Speaker 1: Visit realitywthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Raign Entertainment. It is produced by Cus Era Straggly Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, King Daming Entertainment Baby