Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys training live.
Speaker 2: From the Dallas Cowboys World Tours at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Doty.
Speaker 1: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a marvelous Monday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 2: Texas in the s WBC studios. Welcome in, everybody. We've got Patrick, No, we don't. Oh, I'm used to seeing him here.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: Josh Roderiguez Hi.
Speaker 6: Does not have a shirt that has creased to the tea right now. Nah, he's a T shirt guy. Yeah, he's a T shirt He's a T shirt guy. Stand back, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hello? I'm Kyle.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know what I saw our buddies at Black Rifle this weekend?
Speaker 2: Did Yeah?
Speaker 6: There was a Black Rifle.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I stopped in and got me a little cup of joe. Uh.
Speaker 6: There they were a mint at Shields this weekend, and I went and they had a bunch of tents and barbecue and stuff and they had Black Rifle. They're not a sponsor, by the way, that's okay, that's Black Rifle. Was Black Rifle was there, and that's where I start. Generic Sports Store.
Speaker 2: They were there.
Speaker 6: They were there, and I stopped by our friends at Black Rifle and I got me a nice little cup and my son got some stickers.
Speaker 2: To add to his water bottles. And it was good to see our folks. Man.
Speaker 3: They got good stickers. They got a good coffee, really good coffee, and you can buy it basically in any store in the Metroplexician and it's really good.
Speaker 2: It is good.
Speaker 3: It's just the most American looking coffee. You see.
Speaker 6: I felt some type of way. Yeah, we haven't had any rt ds in a while. Yeah, yeah, just saying I saw. I was talking to them about it, but like they were like from out of town. They weren't like the local.
Speaker 2: They're like serve. We're just here to serve coffee at an event. We got the Generics store.
Speaker 6: Is it still in there, the RTD in there.
Speaker 2: Things got to be expired by now.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute, but yeah, we need to get some some product in here.
Speaker 2: Some Black Rifle. We've got it right here.
Speaker 3: But I'm right here, baby.
Speaker 2: That's all we got, all right.
Speaker 4: Week one is in the books in the NFL, lots to talk about around the league, goodness so much. We're gonna get into what we saw out of the NFC and what we saw out of the AFC here in a little bit. I want to start with the Cowboys though, as we went into the weekend. Of course, the Cowboys fall in Week one, twenty four to twenty the final score against the Philadelphia Eagles. But I think as we've gone on and as we've kind of looked at things, Isaiah, the more you watch the film, the more you see positives to take out of a loss. And I'm not trying to be mister positivity here. It's a loss, you're oh to one, don't you bring that moral? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to do any of that. But there are positives from this game. We talked about it briefly on Friday, having a hodgepodge of topics, But as you rewatch the film and go back through it, what's kind of the number one thing that stands out to you?
Speaker 2: Ha?
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 6: I watched more film this morning.
Speaker 2: Because I know you. I know what your routine is. Early.
Speaker 3: We've done another jobs that requires you to know a little bit more about the rest of the league.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 6: No, I can hear about an hour before the show, and I watched film are there are a lot of positives.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of positives.
Speaker 6: One of the things that I feel good about is Dallas's ability to generate pressure. No, it was a big concern scheme pressure, scheme pressure in the first half. It was not scheme pressures in the first half. It was more or let's keep let's try to keep Jalen Hurts bottled up, and we would rather die on the sword of Jalen Hurts running around versus being killed by a J Brown, Davonte Smith and Sikue bar Cliar, right, so that you to pick your poison. I said it on one of our other shows. It's like, if you had the three portions of the game as a defensive unit, you got to stop the two receivers all right, and got her. Then you had to stop Saquon Barkley, and then you gotta stop Jalen Hurts. If you can only pick two of those, which is you can't cover all three.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 6: You cannot just it's not physically possible. So you have to pick two of them.
Speaker 2: Try and limit the three.
Speaker 6: So you limited sequon Barkie substantially, you limit it, limited the receiving core substantially. Jalen hurts, hurts you on some on some pass, on some on some broken play.
Speaker 3: If you're talking, pick your poison. It's between cyanide and killer mustard gas. For sure, it's all bad, it's all deadly.
Speaker 2: But in the second half.
Speaker 4: Here I am trying to be mister positivity and then Josh is bringing.
Speaker 3: Out well, I mean, I could be positive. A win, a loss is a win in a way.
Speaker 6: But as you watched the film in the second half, I was encouraged because you saw eber Flu's make adjustments, and the adjustments that were made were a ton of stunts on the defensive line.
Speaker 2: They and stunts.
Speaker 6: Good lord, they ran tt stunts, they ran te stunts, they ran all kinds of different forms of pressures with the four guys up front. In addition to bringing Don Bland Trayvon Diggs on numerous occasions, there was I think there's.
Speaker 2: Two plays where Deron Bland was a blitzer.
Speaker 6: One time he missed, Drehalen Hurts got out and another time he got upfield. Really caused havoc in terms of the blocking scheme and what they did up front. They actually ran a te stunt or ET stunt at the same time as bringing to Ron Bland. It really threw off the protection of the offensive line and we ended up getting a sack because of it.
Speaker 3: For the layman, what is an ET that's so?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: So tackles and ends when they start swapping out positions, right, So instead of just rushing, if you're a defensive end, instead of just rushing upfield to your tackle, you go upfield for a half a step or two, You get that tackle to commit to you, and then you go around to the guard. The tackle does the same thing. He engages the guard and then he goes and takes the tackle. What you're trying to do is you're trying to get one guy on the defensive line to consume two guys in a blocking scheme, right, so that you can free up one of your guys. So, whether you're freeing up your tackle or whether you're freeing up your defensive end, that's what you're trying to do. So there's different variations of that. There's times where the tackle will go up and then loop around. There's times where the d N will go up and loop around. Either way, that's what the TV or the ET stands for.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, what does that look like in a defense where you don't have a Kenny Clark and you're relying on a Mazzie Smith.
Speaker 6: Let's say, I don't think Mazzi has the mobility to do it, but I think with the guys that they were rotating through on a defensive front the other day, you did, right, you add.
Speaker 3: I just want to give the listeners sort of an idea of what he's bringing now that you ordinarily wouldn't be seeing at this point, even if your defensive ends were a little better for sure.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, Eberflus, let's talk about Eberflus. Eberflus clearly has a great understanding of what the responsibilities of the offensive line are and his ability to run those types of stunts, understanding where most likely these guys are going to be trying to block you right and then being able to find the free runner to go get the quarterback. Now the guys have to make the plays once they get there, and that's where we that's where Dallas Cowboys failed this past weekend. But seeing him dial those things up was awesome. That was very encouraging to me. There were some things offensively that were not necessarily the most encouraging in terms of some of the route running, the efforts that were exerted in that some of the.
Speaker 2: Ball back with your chest, what are you what are you talking about? Not going to go crazy this week?
Speaker 6: It's not Friday, But there there, there are, there are individuals that need to exert more effort so that they could be a more dependable resource for Dak Because as a quarterback, if there are times where you want to get the ball to one of your receivers and you don't feel that there is a sense of urgency or a sense of effort, I'm probably not going back that direction. So if people have questions as to why certain people weren't getting the ball, that might be playing a part into it. That's not to say that they're not able to get open, but you need to see that level of consistency in effort every single time guys run route so that you can feel confident as a quarterback that when I make my read and I turn my head to you and that split second I know that you're going to be there.
Speaker 3: Well, we talked about it a little bit last week, and I guess it kind of resurfaced over the weekend. You know, people are looking at all twenty two now George Pickens in terms of run blocking, and there were a lot of plays where there was just not a lot going on when he wasn't involved in the play. He really wasn't doing much. Does that concern you guys at all?
Speaker 6: I think that you have to understand the personalities that you have. And I don't know him any It's.
Speaker 3: One thing if it's George Pickens, and it's another thing when it's a guy like a Jalen Tolbert, who, yeah, so like relying on to be a good run block.
Speaker 6: So I mean call a spade a space. So Jalen Tolbert, let's talk about run blocking ceed Lamb. Please let's start at the top. So for Ceedee Lamb made some efforts in the blocking game, and in the run blocking he did make some efforts. Now, Ceedee Lamb's not the most physical blocker in a row, okay, so understanding what his capabilities are frame too exactly right, Like like when I played receiver in the league, Like I wasn't the biggest reception receiver, but one thing I did do was I blocked right. So there are certain situations that I was placed in in responsibilities I had as a blocking receiver that other guys wouldn't have. They're not putting Randy Moss in there to go block certain guys, right, So understand what your what your person what your personnel is Ceedee. Lamb did, however, make some relatively good efforts in a blocking game, so that was encouraging. Uh jaln Tobert's not a blocker. He's a big frame, but he's not a blocker. He doesn't want to really get in there. And you could tell right, It's just that his intent when he goes in there is not to demolish anybody. It's like, I want to catch you more than anything. Yeah, George Pickens didn't want anything to do with it. I felt the sense that he was kind of getting frustrated. And Kyle can kind of attest to this during the game. I said, you have to get the ball to him. Yeah, you wanted him to be fed pretty early on.
Speaker 4: You wanted him engaged him to be engaged in that first quarter, second quarter and then build from there. Doesn't have to be the big it doesn't have to be scheme it up to get him there.
Speaker 3: You just got to get him in the ball consistent with the ball.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like what they used to do with Ceedee Lamb early in his career. Get him the football, just get him in space a little bit.
Speaker 6: You want to have the they didn't do. You want to have the threat of both of those guys. And there was a I mean early on he got the ball right, he got the ball early on. I think he had three catches for thirty. He had probably four targets on the day. One was the big p I call. So he was a big reason why Dallas was able to get down there on that drive. But there were times where I felt like could have looked his way. But again, understanding the quarterback's mindset, I think there are some other factors that might have been at play in terms of why Dak may have looked Ceed's way on certain down and distances versus George Pickens way. What factors the effort, effort, just straight effort. So I think that again that's me just watching the film. I don't know, I haven't talked to these guys, but I would assume that probably plays a small part of it, and I'm sure that that will be addressed collectively as a quarterback and receiver room.
Speaker 4: I'm going forward Pickens just according to Pro Football Focus, and since it is the first time I'm mentioning PFF this year, Remember this is just for context. Don't use PFF as the bible when it comes to grading players. The all end all, Kyle, it's not the highest pass blocking or excuse me, highest run blocking grade for a wide receiver against the Eagles was Jalen Tolbert at sixty one. He got a sixty one, and everybody else below that. Pickens was at a sixty. Even his overall grade was a fifty eight, which is not super high. Highest offensive grade for the Cowboys in Week one was Dak Prescott.
Speaker 2: He had a ninety.
Speaker 4: Those are actually the two highest players was Dak Prescott and Jalen Hurts. Both of those guys were the highest graded players according to PFF in that matchup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we've heard through training camp, through OTAs in training camp that they want to be a running team. We've also heard from the receiver group individually that they want to be physical in their run blocking and I didn't see it. I didn't see it. And the reason why that's important. And people are like, oh, well, there's was to be receivers. They supposed to catch the ball.
Speaker 2: That's facts. That's that's that is their primary role.
Speaker 6: However, the reason why you only saw one splash run is because there wasn't enough blocking happening at the second level. Right, So if you want big plays from your running back room, the linemen are only responsible for those front seven guys. Now your lineman, you're tight end, and your fullback at times that those guys are responsible for what we call the box. Those are the six to seven guys most of the time that are in that box right playing five yards or closer to the line of scrimmage. Beyond that, the corners in the safeties. That is the responsibility of the receivers. And if you want the big splash plays like you had with Miles Sanders, you have to dig out at what we call receiver, dig out those those safeties. You have to go in there and be willing to go crack on those safeties and then you leave the cornerback for the receiver, for the running backs, right. A lot of times, like a running back is perfectly fine saying, hey, you leave the cornerback for me. I'll handle him right like I'll run him over, I'll make him miss whatever it might be. But you don't want to allow safety. Safeties are kind of paid to go hit and make tackles. Right, that's not the guy that you want responsible. You much rather leave the corner. But either way, you have to get those guys blocked on the edges and at the secondary level in order to get those bigger plays. So there are, when I say encouraging things that you see on film, there are plays that are left out there that could have been bigger if there were more effort exuded towards those assignments. It's not to say that guys don't want to do their jobs or don't intend to do their jobs, but it's like maybe they were retired, maybe they're gased, maybe they didn't feel like, maybe they're frustrated, maybe they were thinking, Like there's a whole lot of factors that can go into I can say maybe all day long, but at the end of the day, there were plays that were left out there that could have been bigger.
Speaker 3: Effects drive results.
Speaker 4: For sure, it was week one. So having this conversation in week one, is that a problem? If it can I mean, if it continues, it's definitely going to be a problem.
Speaker 2: But is it a problem right now?
Speaker 3: Well, one thing, you know, especially about the coordinators and how prepared they were going into week one, and we talked about it. We were please with how prepared the coordinators were. They've already talked about this. They know, they saw the tape, they watched film, and they know that their receivers and the run blocking in general needs to be better. So they have to go in with the idea that in week two we're going to pound the rock. And it can be one thing to just say it constantly, but like I just said, affects drive results. If they're not willing to run block, if they're not willing to put forth the effort, you're not going to get the result of a better run game and wins. You see what happens now, if you're not engaged in run blocking, that's a loss when it could have been a win.
Speaker 6: You typically most teams, so I'll say this, most teams that are successful in the running game. Right, you can look at last night. It's amazing game. Oh man, freaking out. The receivers are the ones that allow for those big plays like Derrick Henry's long runs to happen. Right, The blocking upfront handles of their business. The front seven takes care of business, but those in order for it have to turn in from a five to ten yard run to the forty fifty yard run. Somebody downfield got blocked. Yeah, right, Either they got caught up in the wash right by getting to the line of screamers, and they got kind of got caught up in it in the mumble jumble.
Speaker 4: But either way they're gonna get caught because then then they have a headstart trying to catch up, right whoever.
Speaker 6: But you you see that usually there's one guy in every receiver room for successful running teams that is responsible for being that enforcer.
Speaker 3: Who's that guy here?
Speaker 6: I don't think that you have one?
Speaker 2: There, you go, that's that's the concern.
Speaker 4: That's where the problem is right now, because I agree with you when you look outside, and it's part of it is the wide receivers that you have in the room. Skill set wise. See, he's not going to be asked to block like that. George Pickens, he's a bigger receiver, but he's not gonna be Turps. Turpin's not gonna be asked like that. Tolbert might be asked to, but he's not going to he's And that's just part of how how it goes.
Speaker 2: And those are the guys that's where you need.
Speaker 4: The Ryan Flanoy's on the roster or the Jalen Brooks is on the That's why Noel Brown was so lo Noeh Brown, That's a great example of somebody that's willing to.
Speaker 2: Go and do that. Are they gonna catch a hundred passes?
Speaker 3: Probably not, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: But you need somebody like that to just give you that versatility.
Speaker 3: I would say. No Brown's also a kind of a receiving threat now too. Yes, a little bit, you know, a little play. He's still in the league for a reason exactly. He's been around for a little bit doing more than just blocking.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: You mentioned that game forty one forty oh last night, the Buffalo Bills come back to beat the Baltimore Ravens. I want to talk through that game here in just a little bit. But when we come back. Let's take a look around the league.
Speaker 2: The NFC, AFC.
Speaker 4: What does the picture look like after one week of play. We've talked a lot of cowboys over the last forty eight hours of podcasts or so, let's talk about the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the league right after this.
Speaker 8: AT and T has a new guarantee. Because most things in life are not guaranteed, like getting through self checkout by.
Speaker 5: Yourself warning, each item must be placed in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: Not guarantee.
Speaker 5: Place item in the bagging area. Place in the bag.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 8: AT and T guarantees connectivity. You depend on deals you want, in service you deserve, or we make it right terms and conditions. Survive is a att dot com last guarantee for details. AT and T Connecting changes everything.
Speaker 9: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 5: We're with you.
Speaker 9: That's our promise to you, because no matter the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 3: Where are you noted?
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back. You need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 10: As America's leading business lender, Bank of America is on your corner and in your corner with over nine billion dollars in business loans and more than one hundred and forty business specialists right here in North Texas. We help businesses thrive so communities prosper. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com, slash Local Business. Bank of America Official Bank of FIFA Club World Cup twenty twenty five Copyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 3: Alrights reserved.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys. This segment of the show is brought to you by in Visi Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys back alongside Josh Rodriguez Hi and Isaiah Standback.
Speaker 2: It is I. I'm Kyle Yeoman's Chris Beam in the back. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 4: Talked about the way that Dallas has to get involved in the blocking game, has to get involved with guys like George Pickens as well before we move on to the rest of the league. Dak Prescott had some some words. There's a good article from Tommy Yarish on Dallas Cowboys dot com. It says a lot to grow from UH for Dak Prescott Cowboys offense.
Speaker 3: Following Week one.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 4: And this is just based off of the words that he had post game where he talked about how there was there were good, there was bad, but there's still a lot of good to grow on.
Speaker 2: Josh, what did you take away from his words?
Speaker 3: Mainly it was it was the spitting incident, which I know that's that we talked about. Yeah, the whole right, we have not talked about We haven't talked about it and it's been talked to death. I mean another need a whole Yeah exactly, said Dak tua I don't. The whole segment needs to be said on it. It was a ridiculous exchange. I don't think Dak Prescott meant to, you know, insult Jalen Carter, but you know, to spit on another human man is just uh, It's offensive for sure. But of course he obviously took blame for it. He was suspended for the game, and you know, maybe more we'll see, but that's just at That's what I mostly got out of Dak's comments after the game.
Speaker 4: I have to ask, though, I have to ask, what would you be doing, Isaiah if somebody did the same thing that Jalen Carter did to you. Would you be able to calmly stand there and just gesture toward the official waiting for a flag?
Speaker 3: Can I say, before Isaiah speaks, huh? I think Isaiah would keep his cool?
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: I really do?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: He's a man of upstanding character I have.
Speaker 6: You do have a high I have high emotional intelligence. That's in this exact situation that Dak was in. I would most likely have done the same thing as Dak because literally as it happened, Dak sees the referee see happen, right, So knowing that it's going to be handled by the referee, you can sustain you can sustain yourself from doing something crazy, right because the referee.
Speaker 3: Middle of the is literally like.
Speaker 2: The slow mo like.
Speaker 6: However, if the referee had not been there, uh huh, it muld have been a little bit different situation.
Speaker 2: Why would have had a little fisticuffs?
Speaker 3: Huh? Maybe a little bit a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of fisticuffs just maybe what if you're just like walking down the hallway if somebody spits on you tool, Yeah, just like in a conversation like gets heated.
Speaker 6: Kyle, I don't allow myself to get that man. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I'm the guy that blacks out when he gets that mad.
Speaker 2: So like I don't allow myself to I know I would. I would not be happy. Yeah, no, it wouldn't be winn. And then it happened in college You see that happened in college football?
Speaker 6: Yeah somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was bad right in a face.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that one was arguably worse.
Speaker 2: Now we're yeah, that's a fight. That's a fight.
Speaker 6: I'm finding your grandma.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's my it's my mom's birthday. We're fighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's getting it. Oh man, how interesting it wasn't I love you imagine trying to clean that off.
Speaker 4: He stopped people listening to this headphones in their car that kind to take a shower after that.
Speaker 3: Uh Jalen Carter all like, come on, man, dude, that's assault.
Speaker 2: Who's bidding for that game? Warn Dak Prescott? That's assault?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: What if he had COVID or.
Speaker 3: Something on his first captain Jersey?
Speaker 4: Seriously, murd all right, let's uh, let's take a look around the NFC a little bit. Here a couple other division foes facing off Russell Wilson and the Giants.
Speaker 2: Huh, oh man, this is the upcoming opponent for the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Yes, and yeah, you say that they've they've had three straight season openers where they have not scored an offensive touchdown.
Speaker 3: You open with Russ, though, and I I can't say that I'm putting all of the blame on Russell Willison.
Speaker 2: So I don't think all of it's.
Speaker 3: On Let's ride, it's not him, it's not it's not Russell.
Speaker 6: You're not darting over that way.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, and a big part of that is darting straight to the bench. Receivers and tight ends. Man, they were not helping him out in any way, dude. And they they were fourth last year and dropped passes. They did not address that over the offseason.
Speaker 4: Neighbors was targeted twelve times, had just five catches. That's crazy, twelve targets, five catches.
Speaker 3: And hey, seed, he dropped four balls. That's you know what I mean. Like, can't be pointing week one, week one, but that was rough. His offense was not helping him. The receivers mainly. I liked what I saw from Kataboo honestly physical.
Speaker 2: Hey yeah, he's get the attempts for negative three yards.
Speaker 3: But his blocking, he's getting in there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: He did have two receptions for twelve yards. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, not necessarily the rushing attempts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just the overarching picture of yeh, skataboo. Whereas Jerry says scatter Bug was.
Speaker 6: Scat a bug, It's like scatt gattaboo skettaba Uh.
Speaker 4: Russell Wilson seventeen of thirty seven throwing one hundred and sixty eight yards, did not have a touchdown nor an interception. So you're going into week two, you're not immediately looking at Jackson Dart. I saw Brian brought us one of the friends of the show on Twitter. He was saying I'd be ready for Dart in week two. It was like, I don't know if they're going to.
Speaker 3: Make that sus a really quick sat.
Speaker 2: That's abrupt trigger for it.
Speaker 3: To not fall completely on Russell Wilson either. I think that's a really bold move. And but then again, you know, this is Brian Dable we're talking about. I don't know how he still has a head coaching job in New York. I really don't. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: But he liked it when he was hired though I remember that, yea.
Speaker 6: But everybody's not great head coaches.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it is what it is at this point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at this point.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying he wouldn't. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a bad coach, head coach for another team, another situation, another foster. But at this four.
Speaker 7: Years, right, is this four year four for him? It has to be four or four or five. It's definitely the time has it's passed. You've been able to see the time is passed for sure for Brian. I thought last year was it so I don't know, man, Yeah, this is your four this is your four year four. He was hired in twenty twenty two. Remember he was the offensive coordinator with the Bills yep till twenty one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, maybe maybe. Yeah. Eighteen and thirty three is his head coaching record right now.
Speaker 3: And I like their defensive line you got to say that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and D line is nice. I like Brian Burns. One thing you know about them.
Speaker 4: On dables supposed to be an offensive minded head kiss and their D line's nast what's their number one problem?
Speaker 3: But that's their identity. What we've talked about before, The New York Giants defensive line has always been their.
Speaker 2: Idea is disgusting. Yeah, their D line is nice.
Speaker 6: Got exter Lawrence ext they got sexy DEXI, they got Burns, Burns have Thibodeau, they have it's going to be a challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've got some Yeah, some dudes.
Speaker 6: They got like a way, they have two waves that you have to worry about. So it's not They're not no scrubs.
Speaker 2: How did you feel like Washington looked in that matchup rusty? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think they look rusty, But I think that their running game.
Speaker 3: Was a weak one for them too.
Speaker 2: It was that's a week one.
Speaker 6: For them, their running game a week zero. He's good though. Their running game was nice. Yeah, nice, And I think the fact that they're doing planned runs now for Jaydon and Daniels that was surprising to see. But you know, he has elusive speed.
Speaker 2: I'll say that they.
Speaker 4: Were averaged just under seven yards per carre. Yes, they was six point nine yards per care He.
Speaker 2: Totaled the rock and they had a rooky who kind of bought.
Speaker 3: Out Cross Crosskey Merritt. Yeah. Undrafted free agent he got.
Speaker 2: He got dropped in one of my fantasy before week.
Speaker 3: One drafted, he got dropped in.
Speaker 2: Did you check them up? I am planning to do so. Did you make sure you get that waiver claim? I'm all now.
Speaker 3: He was late in the seventh round.
Speaker 4: He was literally the two hundred and forty fifth overall pick and he's at Arizona.
Speaker 2: Got players the.
Speaker 6: Leading carrier for the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten carries eighty two yards and a touchdown and a Teddy long forty two. Austin Eckler had like six carries for twenty six yards.
Speaker 3: To go back to the Giants, really quickly, and I know we're gonna talk about it at nauseum this week, obviously getting ready for a week two matchups.
Speaker 2: Yes, home game.
Speaker 3: Did you feel like their offense was I mean, obviously it didn't get going, but like, doesn't part of you feel like if they get things going, they might be a really good team here, not a really good team.
Speaker 2: I'm not threadned by their offense.
Speaker 3: Okay, not threatened at all, even with the guy like neighbors and Neighbors could be an elite wide receiver in the league.
Speaker 2: Not thread by their offense.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, we'll talk about that later that week.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about as we go on this one.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people really want to talk about the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: Oh were they?
Speaker 4: Damn well, they're They're a good team led by Jordan Love on offense, and they're led by some guy that wears number one on defense.
Speaker 2: Now, he kind of had an impact on the game.
Speaker 4: Michael Parsons played well, garbage time played well.
Speaker 2: He did have a garbage time sack. But he was a terrorist.
Speaker 3: He was still he was still there.
Speaker 2: Was what he was, what you expect from him. Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: He looked fine.
Speaker 2: Listen, the back looked great.
Speaker 6: He played as he made the impact that you expect him to make, whether he was on your team or somebody else's team.
Speaker 2: He was him.
Speaker 6: You know, I wish him all the luck. I mean, he all the luck, all the health. I know people are mad about it, but it is what it is.
Speaker 4: He's I don't think people are mad at him, though maybe some people because somebody because of how it got handled, and there's always.
Speaker 2: Gonna be somebody. But I wish him nothing but luck.
Speaker 6: He's a He is truly one of the few guys in this league that you like might be fearful of. As an offensive coordinator, he like you just have to he impacts everything.
Speaker 3: The game changes west and.
Speaker 6: He impacts absolutely everything. And he showed up yesterday like you expect him to show up any other week. So good, good on them. They are a threat.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: They are my we made projections on the CBS. They're my favorites in the NFC just in general. Wow, just because there's across the board, across the board, because there's not they don't have guys offensively that you're like, all right, we need to shut down this one guy. If we can shut down this one guy. We're good, like they're good across the board, like everybody makes contributions. And I think teams like that are very dangerous. And I think obviously with their defense the way that it was last year as a top five defense and then number two in sacks last year, now you add Micah to that, like they are truly an organization that wants a team to be solid. They don't want just one guy to be solid. They they genuinely want they want.
Speaker 3: They want to be dangerous across the board.
Speaker 6: And I think teams that are like that, and I believe the Dallas is trying to work towards that. I really get that sense that. And then obviously the trade of Micah kind of kind of backs that up, Like they want to be good across the board.
Speaker 4: But Green Bay was in a position to where they were already good across the board, so that way they can make a move like that and then go get a superstar to try and push them over the top.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I mean, but even still like even by adding Micah, yeah, you have a player that you have to now highlight when you're on film, but they still have a bunch of other guys that make huge contributions. So it's not like you guys like we shut that that one guy and we're good, Like, no, you might be to shut him down, but somebody else, because we're good across the board, somebody else is gonna hurt you. And I think that's what Dallas is trying to get to. I truly do.
Speaker 2: I still think that Dallas needs to pick up one more piece.
Speaker 6: And Kyle knows that one piece that I want him to have been talk about it for the last two.
Speaker 3: Months, a piece or two.
Speaker 2: He played it close and Yep, he's free. He is a free agent. You say his name, he's I don't know, but but let's keep it a secret. Go ahead and say it. Oh, we don't want people.
Speaker 3: People be listening, other teams listener.
Speaker 2: He's a precursor to that. He's out there, free agent agent.
Speaker 3: He's out there. Okay. What really surprised me most about that game was Detroit's defense in their secondary Mainly yeah, because Jordan Love have all day, He had all all day to throw and every receiver was wide open sixteen of twenty two. Every play insane, dude, Uh, not something that you'd expect out of the Lions defense. They were sort of a bend, don't break situation, but they obviously generated a lot of pressure. They weren't necessarily getting it yesterday, even with a healthy aid and Hudges. Then, yeah, I was very surprised by them yesterday, and a part of that must be, you know, losing their top two coordinators, losing their offensive coordinator, losing their defensive coordinator. It was really surprising to see how poorly the Lion's defense was.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, they're not necessarily beating those allegations of no coordinators, no problem, that sort of deal. I mean, they struggled at and it looked out of sorts quite a bit for Detroit in that matchup. I think they'll still figure it out. They're just as talented as any other team in the NFC. Somebody something else to keep an eye on as they go on, because the Packers looked great, Lions did not.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's going to be the flip of that.
Speaker 4: But I think both of those teams have a shot to go to an NFC title game.
Speaker 2: Like, they're both very talented.
Speaker 3: You'd think that the Lions are gonna put it together at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was a really tough showing in green Bay. Green Bay has all the momentum behind him. You got a Mica making his debut.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, do you see Mike McCarthy getting a standing ovation as he walked out of the tunnel there what, Yes, there's a video he walked out of the tunnel. I don't know if it was he was like a legend of the game or they did like one of those things where but he walked out and the entire lambeau Field crowd gave him a standing ovation.
Speaker 3: This is AI. It was not.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was AI.
Speaker 4: If it was, then I got fooled and I'll put my hand up and say, yeah, sorry, that's on me, Paul fake whatever. I saw the video, so I'm going to throw it out there. One more NFC game I want to touch.
Speaker 2: On real quick.
Speaker 4: It was a sloppy one between San Francisco and Seattle.
Speaker 3: What a heartbreak.
Speaker 2: That was just a gross Sorry.
Speaker 3: The defense man, Seattle's defense, Seattle special teams, they were on one the entire game.
Speaker 2: They could not run the ball.
Speaker 3: They could not run the ball.
Speaker 2: Man didn't really pass it much better.
Speaker 3: Marcus Lawrence had a really good game. I thought he had a really good game. He'll block one of the field goals that they attempted to. Come on, man, interesting, it was good stuff.
Speaker 4: I like it, do you law? You just don't want to talk about it. No, no, you just want to move on. You're not a fan, though, you're you're a bipartial media party currently.
Speaker 3: Now what was with the offense? I saya what happened there?
Speaker 6: I honestly didn't watch the game. Oh, I was watching red Zone, okay, but I don't act the result.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're watching red Zone, you didn't see Seattle San Francisco.
Speaker 6: San Francisco always always wins in Seattle, and I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always win to Seattle. Yeah, they figured it out.
Speaker 4: I mean Block Party threw a thirty five times and they only ended up with seventeen points. Usually you would put those two things together and figure out and say, hey, yeah, maybe they didn't play very well.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 6: When games like that, it just takes a handful of plays, man, that's all it takes.
Speaker 4: Gave it to Christian McCaffrey twenty two times. Twenty two times.
Speaker 3: But McCaffrey didn't have an excellent game.
Speaker 2: No three point even nice. They were nice.
Speaker 3: They were holding it down the entire game.
Speaker 6: They got some dues. If they can figure out the offense, they're a dangerous team because their defense is nice.
Speaker 3: What was Sam Donald's statistics there?
Speaker 4: Twenty six of thirty five, two seventy seven, two touchdowns, two interceptions.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what it was. That's pretty much rock Dad to do it.
Speaker 4: That's the Brock Party experience on that occasion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Tank looked good.
Speaker 4: Seattle's defense pretty solid across the board. The NFC was kind of I'm not gonna lie to you guys, it was kind of boring outside of that.
Speaker 2: But you know what wasn't boring, Oh my goodness, the AFC. Whoa, Oh my gosh, the good game boy, the AFC.
Speaker 4: When we come back here on talking Cowboys will flip sides. Where does Dallas stack up amongst all the teams that we've got to watch in Week one? Both on the AFC and NFC side. Isaiah's got a great ranking for the Cowboys. When we come back right after this.
Speaker 8: At and T has a new guarantee Because most things in life are not guarante like getting through self checkout, by yourself.
Speaker 5: Warning each item must be placed in the bagging area, not guarantee place item in the bagging area. Place item in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 8: AT and T guarantees connectivity. You depend on deals you want, in service you deserve, or we make it right terms and conditions. Survive is a att dot com slast guarantee for details. AT and T Connecting changes everything.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 11: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold canf dot pepper Sheila. Let's hear from my next caller, Would.
Speaker 10: You, Dear Doctor, My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 4: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being.
Speaker 9: A soldier to cry out?
Speaker 11: Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks, goog better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the Code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys with Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand Back, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman's just taking a look around the league a little bit. We got a little extra Monday tomorrow on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: You know day it is? Oh my goodness, you know what day it is?
Speaker 3: Is it a Talking Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it Talking Tuesday. We're gonna take some phone calls tomorrow. It's been a little bit. Hello, hell first talking Tuesday. Initially of the year.
Speaker 4: We were on last Tuesday, but it was our only show of the entire week holiday and the travel days.
Speaker 6: And so do they have the phone number?
Speaker 2: Kyle eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 3: Eight at eight t l K C B y S.
Speaker 2: If you still use a phone, then uses letter.
Speaker 3: Well it's Talking Cowboys nine. Maybe if you didn't understand the right.
Speaker 2: Back into it. Let's play some snake. Let's go get this Monola phone. Let's go get the razor out. Bro.
Speaker 4: I like it all right, flipping attention to the AFC. I just I partially wrote this segment because I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 2: The game that happened last night.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 2: There was a game last night. There was a great game that was the game of the week, maybe game of the year.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I don't know how there's a game that tops.
Speaker 4: That with that much talent, that big of a performance from some of the biggest names in the sport Insanity, lamar Conery both go.
Speaker 3: Off forty twenty five with like eight minutes left in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was thirty four to nineteen with nine minutes left.
Speaker 2: And then Baltimore even scored again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and got.
Speaker 6: To forties or sixteen points in four minutes.
Speaker 3: And then turns around and here comes Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: After the extra point. Dwink, Yeah, dwink, And I played a pard in it.
Speaker 4: The Buffalo kicker was picked up off of the Era practice squad. Yeah, Matt Prater flies in like seventy two hours before the game. He didn't even know the names of his teammates and a holder, not even close. He said, I've kicked here a couple times before. He's only played three games in Buffalo, but he was like, I'm comfortable. Comes through drills that they.
Speaker 2: Almost locked it. It was an easy kick, they almost blocked it. Yeah, you got to You got to sell out that one opportunity.
Speaker 3: That's the game right there.
Speaker 6: Doink doink ended up costing you a game plus a fumble.
Speaker 3: Oh that fumble was crip was big. That was huge. Derrick Henry of all players.
Speaker 6: Henry was running through that whole defense a game. Oh my goodness in the first half. Yeah, and then and change change. He's still a dog two touds.
Speaker 2: I mean he's still a dudey. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I I don't remember a Week one game being that exciting. And I thought the Dallas Philly game was extremely entertaining. Take work out of it, take the fandom out of it. I thought Dallas and Philly that was a fun game to watch, But man, it had nothing on Baltimore and Buffalo.
Speaker 2: A lot of talent on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think, let's just the two top MVP play a game here, MVP winner, MVP runner up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's play a game here.
Speaker 4: What do you think is more likely either one of those teams making it to the Super Bowl or the field the entire rest of the AFC.
Speaker 2: What do you think is more likely one of the I got Baltimore going to the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of those teams.
Speaker 6: I think they figure out what their issue is and late late in the games they have to figure that out. Harve Ball has to help them identify what that is.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 6: They're probably like this right now, just taking their finger and trying to trying to point somewhere. It's like, there has to be this. No, it's not that it has to be. Eventually they're gonna be like, ah, that's it. And once they figure that out, you're not gonna be able to stop them. Because Lamar Jackson, the plays that he was making were insane. The throws that he were making, he was making even though he only had like nineteen attempts insane. Derrick Henry, the inability to stop him is insane. Zach Orr called a terrible game last night. Figure out, Hey, chill out, call it what it is. Chill gave up forty one points, caught a terrible game last night. He'll figure it out right because he has the players right. So the defensive line talent is the talent is there. So I mean when you got Humphreys and freaking Stars and everybody else in the back Hamilton, I mean, those guys have so much talent. Jyry Alexander is not gonna suck, you know, saying multiple games like he's gonna figure it out. He got Tostito last night, but he'll watch that film. He is too much of a competitor to not figure it out right. So those guys just have so much talent and so much size, yeah, that they can literally just command a game.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what's the best part about Baltimore And we talked about this in the preseason off air when I was building the preseason boards for our broadcast and just looking through when I put together the depth chart of the teams, Normally I can get a pretty good indication of Okay, this team is built well, or this team is big, or this team is fast or whatever. It ends up being the thing that stuck out to me with Baltimore. They have so much depth it's not even funny. They go three deep at making crucial positions.
Speaker 3: You were going into like their fourth and fifth linebackers, and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, that's a dude, that's that guy's a dog.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I remember loving him out of school when they took him in like the sixth round. And we have a running joke on the Draft show every year where it's like, of course, Baltimore takes that guy.
Speaker 2: But that's what happens.
Speaker 4: Whenever they take good football players and they know how to build a roster. Their scouting departments as good as anybody's in the league, so any.
Speaker 2: Time their size. Yeah, like that was the one thing.
Speaker 6: Obviously we called the game, and obviously we worked for the Cowboys, but there was a substantial Yeah, there was a size difference when we played when Dallas played Baltimore in a preseason. I don't know if it's just the purple and black nose. Are some large humans, oh, quite measureable the hardball, But that's how the hardballs build their teams. Yeah, but I mean you saw it with the Chargers too. Same They Chargers the same exact way, like they build their team from the inside out. Like get us the biggest cats that you can find, and we'll teach them I play football.
Speaker 2: And if they're a really good player, awesome.
Speaker 6: If they're not good players, we'll teach them how to be.
Speaker 3: They have a hairline trigger, let's draft that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the Chargers, Chargers get a big win down in Brazil.
Speaker 2: That was a That was a good game too.
Speaker 3: Herbert was killing him. Theyeah, Herbert was methodically marching down the field in those moments where you haven't expected Herbert to do. Like he's great in the first through the third quarter and then in the fourth. You know, something always happens to the Chargers. It feels like and in this moment when you're expecting, like, oh here we go, case he's gonna do their thing and you know, win the game, right justin Herbert very calmly, coolly collectively marching down the field, well ease.
Speaker 2: Qu Quentin Johnson.
Speaker 6: Quentin Johnston, he showed up Temple Texas first three years ago. I think it's been three years for him. He has not produced right, he's been he's been drops, He's he's a big receiver that can get open.
Speaker 4: My favorite meme of the entire weekend is it was a picture of Toby maguire Spider Man and he was looking at his hands like something crazy had happened when he just Scot has like web powers in that that first Spider Man movie, and the capture was Quentin Johnston as he figures out how to catch in year three find his hands.
Speaker 6: Based off that game. He figured it out.
Speaker 4: But he was a first round picks for a reason because he loved him out of TCU.
Speaker 2: He was a thirty visit here.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of conversation on whether or not he would fit in an offense with Ceede Lamb and now they're going to give him the opportunity to have the keys to the car.
Speaker 2: And Lamb McConkey and Eric he did fine.
Speaker 6: Keenan Allen, I mean those guys seventy nine, seventy four, sixty eight, Like when you can be like that, And that's what I'm talking about, Like the team aspect. You're seeing the kind of the theme here with some of these more successful successful teams that when you're and you're strong across the board, it's really hard to defend. It's like, and that's what I think teams are starting to try to get away from. I think that's what the Joneses are getting away from. Obviously with that Micah trade. It's like freaking dominant, amazing player. But like if we can be dominant across the board and dangerous across the board, like how much more dangerous are we as a unit?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: So that's when you start talking about the chargers, like if there's not one guy at the receiver position that we have to be super threatened by, but they all are fully capable, Like dang it, I much rather have a one guy, you know, And just to the point of like CD and George together, like the reason why you need to get George the ball and get him amped up and just kind of feed his ego, I guess in that sense because he needs that motivation.
Speaker 2: He needs to be engaged that way.
Speaker 6: So now you have multiple dangerous players out there, and then when they're focused on those guys, then you can get the ball.
Speaker 3: You know, you've seen what it looks like when George Pickens is not engaged. You want to prevent that at all, come sure, you really do. And and and the the benefit of that is having two receivers that are that are capable, that are open, you know, and that.
Speaker 2: Already has chances too.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately you know dak under throw for for uh for a big play. But like even the play where who took the shot that was that took the shot across the middle right and got got got destroyed in the end zone, right, they got to pull that in though no, not even a chance, not even a chance.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the underthrow?
Speaker 6: The underwe got to hit to the helmet where the.
Speaker 3: Different one but the one in his hands.
Speaker 6: But even that one, when you go back and watch it, it was covered two right, really, but Tampa two if George Pickens spends the energy right because he knows he's not getting the ball. Now it's cover two, and they did that to him a lot. So that's something that they're going to have to fix. They just kept rolling coverage and it reminded me of my time when I was here in Dallas and what they did when we started having issues between Romo and the tight ends and receivers. They were doing that to t O. They want to eliminate to so they just roll coverage right and roll the Rother corner down, play safety over the top, take away majority of his routes that he will run. That's what they did to George Pickings. They eliminated him out the game. But underneath true that, but like if you have a route that converts and you're supposed to run a go and you have a tight end who's isoed in the middle of the field that you're as a receiver, you have to do what you can to get a real lease and get up the sideline to be a threat to that safety. Because if you're not a threat to that near safety, that safety can go take your tight end's head off like he did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I uh so, I called the rice Houston game for ESPN on Saturday. As I was walking down the stairs in the stadium, I ran into one former Cowboys tight end that goes by the name of Jason Witten.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, said hi to Witton. Clarence Hill was there.
Speaker 4: We were just having a conversation after the game, and we because Witt and son plays.
Speaker 2: For Rice, and so does Patrick Creighton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Creighton sons on that team too. Neither one of them played a whole lot, but they were there. In talking to Witton, Chill was the one that asked the questions like what did you think about the Cowboys? Like what did you think about how they played on Sunday or on Thursday?
Speaker 2: And he was like, man, I thought they played well. I thought they played really good.
Speaker 4: We somehow got into the topic of conversation of the tight end position and he brought up that play specifically. He's like, you got to reel it in, but it wasn't a whole lot help either. He's like, it was it was a tight window. He's like, as a tight end, he's gonna beat himself up, is what he said.
Speaker 2: He's like, I think Ferg's gonna beat himself up for not having that catch, but you gotta have that he's not bringing it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he got it. He got his head taken off. And there was the play with there's another Tampa two play where Dak under threw him should have been a touchdown. Dak severely under threw the pass. I mean, so it wasn't like I know, people are like, well where was ferg Att? Freg had his opportunities, you know, but the ball wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Or the landmark one that sticks out to me is the underthrown one on the It was also Tampa two.
Speaker 2: Bond covered him on that.
Speaker 4: That seems right hash mark if that ball is lofted in the back of the ends and that's.
Speaker 6: Sick severely underthrown. And there was a number of other plays that would have been but guys weren't on their landmarks. So again, there's just a number of things that just are all correctable. Yes, they're all correctable. Right, Nobody had to put to get that rust off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again the calibration calibration calibration.
Speaker 4: Uh, just because I'm looking at Floyd in the chat and he's upset that we're not talking cowboys twenty four seventh.
Speaker 3: Did we just did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, we just did.
Speaker 4: But where would you rank top half of the league, bottom half of the league. I know they're zero to one, but in terms of performances through week.
Speaker 2: One, Cowboys, Cowboys, where would you put them?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just gonna come up with the arbitrary number at this point. Fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so right right right there.
Speaker 3: In the middle. They haven't proven anything yet. We gotta say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't get it, can't even get there.
Speaker 6: But I mean they're they're going to be a good team, especially if they add.
Speaker 2: This one piece. You're trying to will it into existence, aren't you.
Speaker 6: When it happened, feel is going to happen, bro, Yeah, I feel it's going to happen.
Speaker 3: If it happens. His name is Christian Wilkins.
Speaker 2: He's a free Oh on the tell the rest of the team, Kyle.
Speaker 4: And it's after week one, so veteran contracts are not guaranteed the rest of the year. So where's the SPOONYA is trying to pull out the crystal. We'll see if he's right whenever they get in that for five man thinks you have to wait until Tuesday, until that official their Wednesday.
Speaker 3: You imagine that first tomorrow. Let's talking Tuesday, buddy, Well, it won't happen on our show.
Speaker 2: It'll happen after our show that change. I'm talking Wednesdays in a wonderful Wednesday edition. Yeah, I hope it happens. Don't make that sound when talking about.
Speaker 4: Facts for Josh Rodoricuez, for Isaiah's stand back for I'm Kyle Yeoman saying some are from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow there.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.