Speaker 1: The Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 2: I saw that Eddie got his passport. We talked about it. Then he started to post some pictures of him holding his passport up on social media, and then all these pictures behind him of all these places in the world. It's pretty funny because it was like, look, I've been to Paris, I'm going to Egypt. I got a mile chuckle out of it. Oh you laughed, Okay, good mile chuckle. I thought it was pretty funny, like can you because when people say lola, really don't. I didn't say lo.
Speaker 1: I know, so give me, like an example of your chuckle. Where's the example?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: But in my head I thought that's funny, Thank you manne. I didn't really there was no audible chuckle, but I thought that's funny. And so the story of things Americans do in places that are in America that makes them stick out like crazy number one driving car everywhere here because we have all these cities that are so spread apart, and we don't have good trains, and trains are awesome in other countries. Just get on them and you get to the next place, and it's easy and it runs fast, and it's efficient and it's clean here. It's cars everywhere except for New York. Otherwise it's all cars, and so they're like running a car and just driving all over the place. Is a very American thing, loving ice and beverages, and a lot of countries they don't really put ice. It really comes out cold, and you drink it pretty quickly. And because everything's a little fresher than here, you don't have to worry. They don't have to worry about even keeping it iced and cold there.
Speaker 1: Wow, they say that our fountain drinks here are already cold. I've never tried it because I always use ice, but I mean, I guess you can the cold. They are like, so if you just went to the coke machine and just got yeah, it's cold already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I don't know because I always put ice first.
Speaker 1: That's my point.
Speaker 2: Eating quickly. You go into a restaurant here, first of all, I want my check as they deliver my entree, like I want to get out. But in other countries you just go and you just have a time like it's an event, and you eat for two and three hours sometimes Yeah, and you don't tip.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: The meal might cost little more. Oh really, yeah, and it all comes out in the wash. But there's no there's no tip. Tipping is another one talking loudly as the one that I've noticed if I've been places overseas, the most obnoxious people are always Americans. The people just laughing and their loudest and they're talking and they're like, wait, always Americans. WHOA, Yeah, we're very we're very impolite as a society.
Speaker 1: So I just pass it along to you, world traveler.
Speaker 2: What's the plan.
Speaker 1: I don't know where we're going to go. I mean, the first thing I got booked is our cruise, you know, that's the first thing. We're gonna go to the Caribbean, stuff like that, and then I don't have anything else planned. I do want to go to the Motherland at some point, Mexico. No Spain, been to Mexico.
Speaker 2: What's your motherland?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it all started in Spain. You know. I'm a Garcia, which is a Spanish last name. My dad's side, which is the Spaniards, and then my mom's side is more of the indigenous, indigenous, indigenous Mexican So I think the motherland is Mexico, which I've already been but also Spain. It's Banya.
Speaker 2: I might go to the Motherland this weekend. It fall.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was like, whoa your motherland where.
Speaker 1: It all started.
Speaker 2: It just depends. I'm looking at the weather again. It's gonna rain again. I'm not going to sit in a freaking rain soak football game, especially when we're two and seventy three. So I was gonna go. Last weekend it was storming and my wife and I were like, ah, we should go. We looked It's like she's just gonna storm again and rain again on Saturday? Is it? You look the weather up? This is me and they checked the weather four days in advance before I go anywhere. But that's the motherland for me. That'd be nice. Ayville, Arkansas the Motherland. We make the pilgrimage over to Fayetteville. Yes, what you see on Saturday, it's like light rain, precipitation chance forty.
Speaker 1: That's not you know, that's not something that's really like, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll watch the finale task.
Speaker 1: I'm halfway done.
Speaker 2: I know it's not Tuesday, reviewesday. I don't care. I want to go and review it. It's Wednesday, but Dnesday, I Morkan gave it kind of a low review.
Speaker 5: I thought, I and this does not give anything away.
Speaker 3: It's just episode six was so so good.
Speaker 4: I almost felt like.
Speaker 5: Episode six should have been the series finale.
Speaker 2: Six was really good, So you're penalizing it for a great episode prior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's almost like I wanted that to be the wrap because I mean, they put a pretty bow on it and stuff. But you know, sometimes I just want chaos at the end, and it was so pretty imperfect.
Speaker 4: What was her score? I forgot four.
Speaker 2: I gave it. I'm gonna give it a four and a half out of five. I'll do that back. That's like the best bags of money. I don't know if I've ever given a Nating a five, and you'll probably give like a one.
Speaker 4: That's not true that show. I thought that. I feel like a broken record.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 6: The first episode was slow and then it got good to me and I have really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: But I've I'm saving it up. I'll watch it all I have like four to watch.
Speaker 2: We watched two finales yesterday. We watched that and then again when my wife not feeling great because she's pregnant, we do that's what we do in the evening, we just sit and try to find shows to watch. And we watched the finale of season three of Alice in Borderland, and after episode one, I thought, this season three is gonna be great. A Season three is actually worse to season two, and season two is worse the season one and season one was good, season two was mid season three was mah. So I give it two and a half out of five jokers much. You have to because you've invested in two other seasons of it, But it gets worse and worse.
Speaker 4: Oh you could used to feel like you have to finish it. I don't.
Speaker 2: We've we watched season one and liked it. We watched season two, and about two thirds of the way three, we're like, huh, this doesn't have really the same like the same charm, the same excite minute season two, but we're close enough to then let's fish this season three comes out, We're like, okay, there have been other series where one of the seasons takes a dip and it comes back. So we watch in episode one's great and then we're like, we're in and then it kind of just get I don't know. I think in Japan there's different than us. Only fever thought that. Yeah, but I think in Japan they're just a little different than us on other side of the world. Yeah, yeah, so that's what's up. Let's go around the room, Amy, what do you have?
Speaker 6: So, speaking of TV, HBO Max is raising their price.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all got that notification.
Speaker 2: I did. It didn't tell me how much. I just said we're raising prices.
Speaker 6: So for me, mine's going up to twenty two ninety nine. And when I saw that, I thought, wait, what am I paying right now? Because I have the premium and I don't have premium on all my subscriptions. But I wonder why I got that on the Max. I mean, it's no commercials or anything like that. So I was twenty ninety nine. So mine is going up two dollars. But now I'm reflecting on do I need to downgrade to the ten dollars one like and just put up with commercials like I do on some of the others, because I honestly was shocked. I pay the premium plan.
Speaker 2: Anytime that I find I want to cancel a streaming service, it's right around that time they put out a new show that's really good.
Speaker 4: Because you know what's on HBO Max. Well, Task, Task, Yes, and it's so good.
Speaker 2: And not only that, I'm watching two shows on HBO Max right now.
Speaker 4: Well, the Pit is on there.
Speaker 2: Don't Watchmaker Peacemaker. Wife didn't watch that. Loved it four and a half out of five of metal Hats, but man, that's a great show. Not for everybody, but that is a great show.
Speaker 4: My movie's on HBO Max. That's probably why I got the premium.
Speaker 2: You're helping yourself out.
Speaker 1: Wait. I wonder if you can contact HBO Max and tell them your movies on there and then give you a deal, they'll give you a.
Speaker 6: Free HBO Probably not, that's fine, But when I signed up for it a couple of years ago, maybe that's why I.
Speaker 2: I think if I had to keep two though, it would be Netflix and HBO Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like they're all going to continue to rise, obviously, but.
Speaker 1: I mean how much though, Like, are they just going to keep going up till it's like a thousand dollars in work?
Speaker 2: We're going to keep going up until someone has the idea to put it all in together in one package of everything, and then you have to straight flip through the channels and it's just that's like, what we u that's the joke.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I was like with Amy too, I'm like, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Sorry, we didn't catch it was too good of a joke.
Speaker 3: We didn't get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All I was saying was it's just gonna it's reverting back to what it used to be.
Speaker 1: But seriously, like it's they're gonna keep climbing every like as long as people pay it, and we're gonna pay it well.
Speaker 2: And there's an argument now within the sports community online because red Zone is now showing commercials and so they're like, you promise no commercials and everybody gets so mad. But what they don't what I think they don't understand is Red Zone could have easily raised prices instead of doing commercials. It's not always everything stays the same, and that's it. Either they raise prices or they put on commercials, which do you want? Yeah, so they put on like five commercials for seven hours. People like, I didn't pay for this crap? Okay, but the prices would have gone up had they not put on commercials.
Speaker 4: Right, Did people just think they're supposed to just get free?
Speaker 2: People understand?
Speaker 4: I understand and.
Speaker 2: I know they're paying for it already some free content, right.
Speaker 4: But they'd have to pay a higher price. Yes, yeah, so I also.
Speaker 6: Part of this story is whenever I go back and look, sometimes you forget, like what you've signed up for, what you're paying just you know, a couple.
Speaker 4: Of times a year.
Speaker 6: This is just me encouraging you to go through your apps and your subscriptions and see what you've signed up for, and make sure to cancel anything that you haven't been using at all, because sometimes you think you're going to use it and you realize you're not, and you're like, wow, I've already spent over fifty dollars on this thing.
Speaker 4: I've never used it.
Speaker 2: And Apple does make it easy, yes, to go and see it all at once instead of putting it all on a credit card if you just buy with Apple, which works for them to their advantage, but it's also to our advantage because it does organize them all and you can go and be like, I don't use that, I don't use that. I do that all the time too. Just go to subscriptions in your iPhone and there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Paramount, I haven't gone to Paramount in a while.
Speaker 2: I use paramount sporadically, but when I do, I use that a lot. Like they put out they put out good shows. It's like a great show for a while, then like a month and a half and I'm like, do I need paramount? Then I put another show. But all those Taylor Sheridan shows, I don't watch all of them. Land Man, Yeah, but some of those are so good. The paramount keeps me in. But if I were tearing them, if it was like, gett a cut all but two, it's it's Netflix and HBO Max. Probably out of your story.
Speaker 1: So there was a plane flying from Omaha and eighteen minutes into the flight, there was a they tried to get up. The pilots try to get ahold of the flight attendants and they couldn't and then they heard banging on the door.
Speaker 2: I saw that, you see this, So I didn't see the whole story though.
Speaker 1: So in the pilots are like, what's going on out there? Like somebody answers, somebody answer, no answer, and they're like, we got to turn this thing around, like we could be hijacked right now. So they wouldn't open the door obviously, because they're not going to open the door during the flight they landed. Turns out that the com just wasn't working, and that was a flight attendant knocking on the door just being like, hey guys, COM's not working.
Speaker 2: They made the right call though, Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, because you can't get a hold of them and there's something weird happening. Even if that's something weird maybe happening, because you can't get a hold of them, it's the right call. Yeah. I saw really funny TikTok. You know how somebody will go shopping and she'll come back and she's like going through her hall of all the stuff she bought. She's like, I got this. I saw somebody going through the hall outside of the loop and they were acting like they were the ones that robbed the store. Oh funny seeing they had on yellow gloves and a black thing and they're like, all right, well let's take it. Look what we got here, and they're pulling in the bag and like I think, oh yeah, yeah, this is from the twelfth century. It's a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: It was all like fakes, so funny. Yeah, I thought that was a good one. Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone in Las Vegas was at the Sunset Station. They were playing the Wheel of Fortune slot machine. They bet three dollars and they hit for one million dollars.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Does that happen like every three or four days doing Vegas where somebody hits one of those big ones, a million ones?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It makes the news. It's a pretty big deal. I feel like if it was one of those progressive jackpots. Yeah, and they said they hit for a million dollars on a three dollar bits.
Speaker 1: I love about Sunset Station. Quarter craps, twenty five cent craps.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with what Sunset Station is.
Speaker 1: It's just a casino off the street.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit off the strip.
Speaker 2: So is it in Old Vegas or is it just somewhere random neighborhood. I've never been to one of those.
Speaker 3: Oh that's when it's super cheap and it's a lot more local and you don't have to pay you know, fifty dollars minimums. You can pay five dollars minimums.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I've been to all Vegas. I really like that. I don't like it so much to get in the car and go over there if it's not easy. But when I'm over there. I like it. Yeah, it's cool, it's fun. It's Oldico. But I know I have not been to any of those. Yeah, like way off like in some guy's house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a legit hotel. It's just in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yes, and there's neighborhoods like you know down the street Morgan.
Speaker 5: So we've seen robot dogs and a whole lot of scenarios, like you guys saw one at the plant that you guys went to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're like in other places.
Speaker 5: Well, now there's one that can help firefighters and it can blast water out of a cannon. So now it can help protect firefighters from going into super built like burning.
Speaker 2: So the dog can go in, yes, can go in.
Speaker 5: Or can stay from out and like shoot from It's like that's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a bomb bomb animal or the robots. Yeah, it goes It's like it's not an animal, but yeah, it goes in and like search around with eyes. But this does that with the dog. But I'm sure there's a tube connected through it and just and that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: It's like connected to the fire trucks and it can even detect where people are in the building, so it can put out that water so then real firefighters can go in and save them safely.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Those dogs are awesome because we watch that dog at the Hyndai plant. There's two of them, one each side. In the car that's like halfway built, goes through it, and the dog is able to evaluate every part of it. It's a dog. It's just built the shape of a dog. It's not it's a robot. It's a robot, but it's just built and it can like loose nuts, color maybe off and it's like no, it goes and it sends it back.
Speaker 1: But it's a robot, but it does look like a dog. It's it's like a dog. It moves like a dog.
Speaker 2: No, no, and everything, but it's there's such precision and what it's looking for if there's anything that has been done with that car to that point that is not correct. So they sit there. It's like two dogs. It's like two dogs on an assembly line watching for cars to go through.
Speaker 1: The fire fighting dog though they should that should be a dalmatian, right yeah, they should make put a little cover over it.
Speaker 2: See people still associate that it's such an old thing, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fire station by my house. They have a Dalmatian statue in front. They do, I don't know they have the real dog inside, but probably not.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's already so expensive. If you want to add another Okay, now let's get it dressed.
Speaker 4: Put it's at outfit on. Huh the drone dogs are so expensive. Oh yeah, and we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Now make it a Dalmatian dress. H got it, got it, got it, got it. A new University of Virginia study finds that near death experiences often bring deep spiritual shifts and can reduce in the fear of death. They can also strain the closest relationship and leave experiences feeling isolated in a world this suddenly feels hard to relate to. I could totally understand that, because you've experienced something that not only other people haven't, but they probably don't believe you, or they just can't possibly comprehend. Even if they do believe you. It's one of those like I believe you, but there's no way I actually can understand. I can just understand. I don't know. And then also who knows if it was just like a chemical in your brain that was giving you that experience, which is what a lot of people think. It is too right. It's like a release in your brain, and so it allows you to see things and remember things. But yeah, the whole story was from University of Virginia, which Amie's one of oposer Virginia hat today, shut out, shut out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh I have a hat, sweatshirt, have so many teams. I went to the bookstore. Guys, no, it looks good on the sand.
Speaker 1: Did you buy books?
Speaker 2: She's back in fake school.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be man.
Speaker 6: I was like, Wow, this would have been a really cool place to go to school.
Speaker 4: But no, I didn't get a backpack.
Speaker 2: Coming back from near death experiences off breaks earthly bonds. One in five experiences report losing friends, family closeness. Doctors still get it wrong. Most like training to poor people shaken by what they saw. It can take years to merge two worlds, the peace they glimpsed in the life they returned to. From University of Virginia, study finds I've not had a near death experience. I've almost died a couple times, but that's totally different.
Speaker 6: You didn't see that, I mean, yeah, because you didn't you had a near death experience, but not one where you saw the line. Right.
Speaker 2: I did not have a near death experience. I almost died. I think a near death experience is that part of the experience is you're feeling something greater than the earth, the physical things that you could.
Speaker 4: Touchy, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, if you didn't have a near death experience, then did you almost die?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because I got slammed in the head with a gun and held at gunpoint. That's very close to dying.
Speaker 1: Sure, there's a possibility of dying, but you weren't close because you didn't have the near.
Speaker 2: Death I would say I was closer than some near death experience seriences.
Speaker 4: He was near near.
Speaker 2: I almost died, but I did not have the near death. Typical near death experience where someone sees something that they can't see while they are conscious. I was conscious the whole time. I remember thinking I was so conscious, I like the world slowed down.
Speaker 4: How about this, But maybe you're walking.
Speaker 3: Down the street and you're crossing the crosswalking a car runs a red light and you have to dive out of the way. Did you have a near death experience?
Speaker 2: No, I almost died, right, That's my point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Almost I was close to near death.
Speaker 2: Would be if you got hit by the car and yeah, your pulse goes way down. Yeah, but you don't see what's happening around you. What you're doing is you're in the tube. There's a light, and they're like, uh Eddie, Familia.
Speaker 1: See them all. Yeah, it's you. My grandparents are all there, my dad's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that's near death.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, school, But let me know if our guest gets here. Were you up first half? Five more minutes? Okay, we'll do. We'll finish this flight five and when we'll come back and finish in a few minutes. We got to do a guest in between. Okay. Nearly a third of Americans are still scared of the dark.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the dark. I think it's the inability to see what dangers are nearby.
Speaker 4: At night time, I get more scared.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's dark, you can't see if there are bad things around you.
Speaker 4: But I can't. Yes, So like my.
Speaker 2: Argument would be if it's dark or if you're blind, the same.
Speaker 6: Like I can be in my house with all my lights on, but because it's dark outside, I'm more scared.
Speaker 1: What about like a parking lot that's well lit.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a situation that's situationally scary. That would be the same though, as the dark, as in, I don't like the dark. I've had some experiences. I've almost died in the dark.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, is this heavy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ten percent of adults continue sleeping with a stuffed animal or comfort item to feel secure at night. Now that feels to me a little odd because that stuffed animal ain't protecting you from what could possibly be in the dark. What we can't see, we're afraid of because we don't know what's out there. Your rainbow bride is not going to save you from whatever's out there. But I get it. Twenty five percent sleep of the night light. Ten percent keep the lights on throughout the night. Men were twice as likely as women to sleep with the lights fully on.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guess I'm not that scared because I want good sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know if it's the dark as much as it is what the dark brings, which is you can't see the threats that aren't lit. Because if I'm just in a dark room, let's say this, let's I'm in a safe room and it's completely dark. Ain't scared at all. If it's like I'm sitting in a field and it's completely dark and it's around me, I'm more scared because I don't know if there's a wolf for Guyna Jason mascot to murder me down. All right, now, only break on that note. They already get their story, mortgage, do your sorry, no Lunchbox did his star?
Speaker 1: You did your story?
Speaker 2: All right, come back.
Speaker 3: The show.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been seeing a lot of Atlantis in Las Vegas. She is doing a residency there. I think I want to go.
Speaker 1: It looks cool. It does look cool, like she comes out running from the crowd, gives everyone high fives.
Speaker 2: Like you just forget not only how good her music was, but how much it changed music. How big that one album was to Jagged Little Pill, it was a monster. It had like seven singles or something like that back in the day. And I mean, and that didn't happen then, And I think I was like nine, I don't know, ninety six or something you could google instead. It just sounds right, no, no, no, but Jack a Little Pill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was in junior high, so I had it been a little bit before because I know.
Speaker 4: I was in seventh or eighth grade.
Speaker 2: Ninety five, I was right in the middle.
Speaker 1: You go straight through googling, don't you like talking about it a little bit and being like, let's see.
Speaker 2: Well it's not if it's something I'm actually possibly wrong on. I was like ninety six, I don't know if that's right, and your Eddie's like, you know, who knows what what's right? And I'm like, well, no, no, you have a computer, you get literally google.
Speaker 4: I'll never know.
Speaker 1: My family likes to talk about it. We're always just like.
Speaker 2: You can talk about it but still have the factual parts of it be right. But that song, like all I really want can you sing that? Let's track one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all I want to? No, no, no, that's okay. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You might need to start it now.
Speaker 4: That's in my head.
Speaker 2: The chorus, Oh I really was, well it sounds like Paula Cole because I can't sing but and I don't even know if that was a single, but I have to I can sing it because it was kind of like it felt very alternative these all I I'm not going to do it justice. You ought to know its number two? You I don't know now you gotta yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Mind you the massive.
Speaker 2: Away hand in my pocket, probably my pocket giving up peace sign. Yeah, because that whole thing is like contradictions, like I'm tall but I'm stupid, I'm happy and I'm sad, and I'm short but i'm working. Yeah, I don't do that. The contradictions are right.
Speaker 1: But she says like I'm knowing, I'm chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes, I'm brave, but I'm chicken. Yeah, because all of them are contradictions through the whole thing. And I got one hand in my pocket and the other one is fucking cigarette. Yes, jam, you learn, you live, you learn, you love, you learn, you love.
Speaker 4: You learn.
Speaker 2: Jam head over feet That's the one I was singing in here a minute ago. You've already won me over feet inside in spite of me.
Speaker 4: Don't be alarmed, Devin head over her feet.
Speaker 2: Wow, ironic?
Speaker 1: Isn't it ironic?
Speaker 2: That video was even awesome because she was in the car in the cold and there's four of her. Wasn't that that video? It was her driving with all of herself?
Speaker 1: No, and google it.
Speaker 2: It is that video. She's driving with like the beanie on and she's looking in the review. There's like the yellow one of her in the back and they're all singing the song mister.
Speaker 1: Play It's safe, was afraid.
Speaker 2: He pacticose, kissed his kids goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so good. Yeah, I mean there's more hits. I mean, I mean, dude, I didn't even realize those were all on the same album.
Speaker 2: That's just that album.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's also you know, everybody says that you ought to know it's about Uncle Joey, and she's like, I've never really said who it's about. It could be about like eight different dudes. He was just he was just the one that said it was about him. She did date him, right, and she dated but she had Ryan Reynolds. She's Canadians. I think they all just kind of Gotchael Justin Trudeau, him and Katie Perry are together. He's making out in the oh. Yeah, I can't imagine the nightmare he's going through it eventually. Oh my god. Anyway, Lantis, huh, pretty cool. I'd like to go to that show.
Speaker 1: You think you'll really go.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing about me doing Here's the thing about me doing stuff. It's not really into it sounds cool though. Yeah. Whenever I drive, I get the music and so you get the ox bluetooting up, and we've been listening to a lot of Alanda's in the car, and so I've been trying to get my wife to be like, oh, I like it, and she's just like, man, you just listen to the same sad. It's all sad. That's all my music is sad that it takes you back. No, it's all sad to anyway. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's that. It's just any music I like at all. It's all sad, slow stuff. But I do listen to a lot of like nineties acoustic playlists. That's kind of the vibe. But we were doing I was doing like nineties live and Lightning Crashes came on, but live with the crowd singing, and she was like, dang, they know every word.
Speaker 3: It was like a.
Speaker 2: Massive song when live was big. And she was like, did they just said her placenta falls the floor?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's right, listen.
Speaker 1: To falls to the floor.
Speaker 6: The confusion since as jam do you have that song someone had just given birth?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, but the Lightnings Angel loses her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, that wasn't live, by the way, that was Eddie and I doing that. Yeah, in case if you thought we hit a clip, we did not. I met them, nailed it. You met ed Ed cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ed last second And as the last name edd Co can't pronounce his last name.
Speaker 1: So my cousin Leroy, you know Leroy he met live when they were in just a small little band touring in Europe. I think my cousin was stationed in Germany, is in the Air Force, and they played like a bar, a pub or whatever in Germany. Hung out with them all night. They're lifelong friends anytime lives in town. He likes sense of texts. Really he can go backstage. Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: That's cool. The thing about music and they say, you ever noticed how certain songs from your teenage years or beyond, like right beyond your teenagers hit you harder emotionally than others. It turns out that gender and age plays a big role. Scientists have discovered something fascinating about the way we form musical memories. Men typically connect most deeply with songs around age sixteen. That's that Jagged Little Pill album. And I gotta wonder when County crows, you know, whenever August and everything after came ninety three, my favorite album ninety four. Yeah, so women at nineteen, So I got men at sixteen, women at nineteen lunchbox never, never, ever, guy doesn't care about music at all, which is crazy. Men form the strongest musical memories around age sixteen. Can you look at nineteen ninety six like Top Songs of ninety six while women peak at nineteen. Men use intense music for rebellion. Women engage with songs is broader, emotional and social purposes. Well, you could have social and intense like raging at the machine.
Speaker 3: That's social.
Speaker 2: That's all they were.
Speaker 1: All they sang about, That's all their music.
Speaker 2: Was was anti government social music.
Speaker 1: You know, the machine was the government.
Speaker 3: No, No, I get their name, but I don't know neither. So I'm I mean, I don't know what their music is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was all that protest stuff and they would go and protest and play shows, study fines, let's see. Oh yeah, for sure. Mackarina in ninety six. I'm so, I think that's why it's my friend. If I'm being honest, like, if I look at the root of it, I love Macharina so much.
Speaker 1: It was huge.
Speaker 2: I looked for a Mexican friend.
Speaker 1: And I'm the one. You're the one. I've just right place, right time.
Speaker 2: Mariah Carey One Sweet Day. That video was awesome. I loved that song. Them in the studio sing it. Sorry, I never told you.
Speaker 7: Oh I wanted Tuesday. Then it goes and h non journey will meet in heaven like so many laslanda way.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you got trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Eventually got it.
Speaker 2: Tony Rich project. Nobody knows I'm missing you. Nobody knows it but me. Oh, I remember that one, dang out that was awesome. Bone Doogs Crossroads Jam, Keith Sweat Twisted Jam, Yeah that one, yeaht me twisted over Yeah yeah yeah. Quad City DJ's come on right It, Atlantis, Ironic, Whitney Houston and x hel Shoot shoot, that's from my movie Brandy sitting up in my room Tupac. How do you want to inch? California Love? Yep, that was definitely the year. What about ninety six Country Dishwalla County Blue Cars?
Speaker 1: That was a jam?
Speaker 7: Tell me all your thoughts on God because I'm on my way to see her.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever it is Country number one. Oh no, this is just through the year. Rebecca Lynn Brian White. That was like his biggest song, right, what rebecca Nn?
Speaker 3: I remember the.
Speaker 1: Ring around the rosie pucket full of rings and posies? Remember that one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh it might be ex No, I don't, I don't know, it might be Rebecca Lynn. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, swinging I thought so, swinging, ring around the rosie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's his big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let's see ninety six Garth Brooks The Beaches of Cheyenne. Oh yeah, that's the not top twenty, not top twenty for me on Garth songs.
Speaker 1: You no, no Top twenty, Yeah no, no.
Speaker 2: No, Brooks and Doune, My Maria George, Straight Blue, Clear Sky. Oh such a good Tracy Lawrence time marches on Ricochet, Daddy's Money. That was their big one. It might have been their only one, but that was because a good one. Oh ninety six. Man, they don't make your like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Today the days.
Speaker 2: Let's see, a man named Logan created a solution to his iPhone a dick. This is so funny. He created it. He took his phone and he made it six pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay for what to make his phone heavy?
Speaker 2: If it's a six pound phone, you can't hold it. It beyond it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you get tired.
Speaker 2: How funny is that?
Speaker 6: And then he's like selling or he's fundraising to make it right or yeah prototype.
Speaker 2: So the guy's name is Logan Ivy. He created a solution to his iPhone addiction by making a phone too heavy to use comfortably. He designed and three d printed a six pound stainless steel phone that cut his daily screen time in half. It's either that or he's got one huge arm. Yeah, it's ripped. It's his forearm of one, just massive. The case took two months to develop and requires an allan wrench to remove four screws, making it hard to take off quickly. That's one way to do it.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 2: It's like putting your credit card and ice like it's still there.
Speaker 4: Like a block of ice. Yeah, you have to melt it.
Speaker 2: You just got to get to it. So I thought that was pretty funny. The safest cities in America aren't even really cities, which is why these stories are kind of stupid, because it's always like towns near cities like Yonkers, New York, Warwick, Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Yonkers is safe sale more.
Speaker 2: Again, they're either small towns where, of course there's not a lot of crime because even the biggest cities, like let's say Los Angeles, per person, their crime is actually much lower than other cities. But there's so much because there are so many people. So when they're like tendy ten dy thousands of debts, yeah, then you I'm just gonna throw a city up, doesn't I don't know if it's true, but Montgomery, Alabama only has seventy three But you're like, but look at the population. There's way more per the population in Montgomery, Alabama than Los Angeles. But these are like small towns. Juno, Alaska. Never been to Alaska, Like, I want to go into a town in Alaska. Like, not just it's safe, it's just that it just takes every to get up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's far away.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't go to the Chesney or the Atlanta shows. Too far, too all that time spent in an airplane. It just be home.
Speaker 1: I mean, they say that part of the country is really pretty, though I'm sure they're Alaska.
Speaker 2: You have a passport, you can be able to go everywhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I like.
Speaker 4: You don't need your passport to go to Alaska.
Speaker 1: He can go to real place well, like Canada though, like people say, like BAMFF and like Calgary. Oh that's really pretty to do that.
Speaker 3: What is BAMFF. I've heard a lot of people talk. Where is it.
Speaker 2: Right north?
Speaker 3: Nor of us?
Speaker 2: It's north and west.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like really close to Glacier National Park in Montana.
Speaker 2: Have you been? No, but it's on my list, Eddie. You know you're not going to go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, right, No, I'm going because apparently this thing only lasts for ten years. Yeah, but I'm gonna take advantage of that.
Speaker 2: Do you think you'll donate a kidney on the way? Why you're doing it?
Speaker 1: The kidney is gonna come later in life. I think it'll happen, but later.
Speaker 2: I don't want your old kidney you he dies?
Speaker 1: No, although I am an organ donor. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: A flight from Nashville to Juneo if you don't stop and you have to stop is eight hours and you have to stop.
Speaker 1: You have to there's no direct to Juno.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna have to stop in probably Chicago or like in Oregon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Seattle, Portland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you fly with a connecting flight. It's ten hours. That's Europe.
Speaker 1: But you can go straight from Nashville to Hawaii right NonStop. I have never no get to stop in La, Atlanta, Atlanta and La. So you go to Atlanta. I've flown Atlanta straight through. I don't know if there's a Nashville to Hawaii. I always see like on the flight they have like they offer drinks and it's like, oh, that looks good, and it's like Hawaii flight only and it's like a coconut rum, pineapple fusion.
Speaker 2: They list the drinks that you can't get on a fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on there, and I'm like that looks so good, and then you look at the bottom and says Hawaii flight only.
Speaker 2: Landscapers are the fittest people, of course, dude.
Speaker 4: Always moving, lifting, digging.
Speaker 2: I think like roofers would be more than that. You lifting heavier things. I also have worked out in like a week, I've decided to have ankle surgery. What's the use?
Speaker 6: That's the spirit? Well, I mean I get yeah, you could still do other things.
Speaker 1: You can do like the rowing machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but it's like I got to be off of everything anyway. Sometimes will use this time to just.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and get fat. No, don't get fat, you won't feel good.
Speaker 6: You're like, you recover faster when your body's working optimally.
Speaker 2: I'm may die in surgery. Who knows. Okay, he died in ankle surgery.
Speaker 1: It was terrible, if wrong.
Speaker 3: We gave him all the warnings.
Speaker 1: That's one way, doctor, like, are you sure you want to do this?
Speaker 2: They have to use cadaver that of a dead person. And they told me usually the people that they use for those people who died during that same surgery.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Wait, so so there's only one cadaver available.
Speaker 2: It's now many many people have died during an ankle surgery.
Speaker 1: So it is if you're a cadaver for cartilage or whatever, Like, is that organ donor that you sign up for an organ donor? Or did? Like how did they get that cartlet?
Speaker 2: I would assume, wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you've donated your body.
Speaker 1: That's an organ.
Speaker 4: No, college is not an organ.
Speaker 2: Collage is not an organ.
Speaker 6: It's a part of the body that you Like you're saying like, I'm donating a whole body.
Speaker 1: I think if you're donating body, I just said organ donor.
Speaker 2: Your license is a whole body donor.
Speaker 6: Some people do that, they'll donate their whole body.
Speaker 2: Onlyqueen are only.
Speaker 6: Queen or only you can donate your body to be studied.
Speaker 4: I don't want that, yeah, to be practiced on, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't want people and then and then.
Speaker 4: You just get cremated when they're done with you.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine you're looking at your dead wiener like I had a tough run. Everyone taking pictures and of their buddies embarrassing you.
Speaker 4: Just wait alter you get older. When you get.
Speaker 2: Older, what are we waiting on?
Speaker 6: Just like if you are sick, like I'm thinking about, it's a very vulnerable thing. I mean for women too, but I mean when you're I guess you could be young too.
Speaker 4: But I'm thinking my dad.
Speaker 6: Specifically in the hospital, like you're just there and everybody I bathed him. I would go take into the bathroom, but sometimes you couldn't get up to go to the bathroom, so I would have to give one of those little portable things that you.
Speaker 4: Pean like a yeah, yeah, like a bottle, like a little bottle.
Speaker 6: Thing, yeah, and you put that in there, and then the nurses I would get like it's their job, but I for him, like I didn't know which was worse, like having the nurse do it or me, but I felt I would be like I got it, I got it, not you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, late, it's too late. I already did it. I took over. I did it, and I guess I should have let them, but I'm just like, you know, y'all have done enough. But I just think of.
Speaker 1: Did you want to do it?
Speaker 6: No, No, I didn't want to do it, and my dad and then later yeah, once we got used to it, I mean, yeah, I was just bathing him. I mean you didn't have or showering him like it was just way faster. He would try to do it himself and it would just be a mess. So I'll be like, Dad, just suck it up.
Speaker 4: It's fine. I was a baby. Once you did this to me, I'll do it for you.
Speaker 6: And you're just like close his eyes and probably like be like, lord, just make this stop.
Speaker 2: I picture right before my surgery, them flying in on like a meta meta jet with the car with my ankle in a cooler, like we gotta get it too, Yes, we got one hour before he goes bad.
Speaker 3: He's down, but I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that it's like a vital Uh.
Speaker 2: I think it is, but I don't know. For mine, I demanded it be. I demanded to kill someone for it.
Speaker 6: Like do you think you're getting like I wanted live cartilage? So is it man for man? Or you could you get woman cartilage?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: You better get man man. You can't have ankle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be weaker?
Speaker 3: Yeah that week, Hey, come out weaker than It's better to have a hole in the cartilage.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, guys, did you ask for like I come out even more feminine because of my ankle.
Speaker 4: Start walking like, ellas are you have like the bar be heal?
Speaker 2: What were we gonna say some about?
Speaker 1: Could you pick like a like a you know, sperm donor you know, like you're like I want this kind of man.
Speaker 2: Oh I go in and look at like the book of the ankle cartilages. Oh yeah, he looks like a lumberjack. I'd like to have some of.
Speaker 1: That Olympic runner maybe, like dang.
Speaker 2: Uh speaking of sperm what okay, random dude, you said sperm bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't mean to.
Speaker 2: I just want to have a sperm story. It's like, whatever you want to talk about, I can go to whatever. So they're talking about when sperm can go bad. And a guy and I, before my wife and I started trying to get pregnant, I wanted to just have my tested because I was like, I don't want to like it not work, so let's figure it out. I told you guys. They after I did it and they tested it, they mistook me. They were like Lebron, sorry Bobby. When I was in the lobby, super sperm. Yeah, they played superhero music when they called me when I walked through. That's a bizarre thing to do, though, because everybody knows what you're doing in that room.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: They give you a little radio though, and it's like, yeah, it's like a little trends. It's like an old school transistor type radio with an antenna, and they want you to find a station. And I turned it all the way up.
Speaker 1: You touched the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you have to know. You have to because you need you need there to be sound. I'm not touching that you are, trust me. There's people walking in the hallway around you. What.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you talk collected at home and send it in. Did they give you that option?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: The person at waffle house told me I.
Speaker 1: Need in front of them, no the radios for them, so they don't hear.
Speaker 3: You for me.
Speaker 2: So they don't hear me because let me tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh stop.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean some places may operate differently, but some will give you the option to collect it at home with your spouse.
Speaker 4: How do you know, because we had to do that.
Speaker 2: But those whenever we're trying to get those are not as accurate because it takes days or you know, he took it right over. Oh oh, you drove it right over. They drove it in the menavat car home.
Speaker 3: Get over it. Well, it's alive, it's on ice.
Speaker 2: Oh so you did it in the same city and took it over. Got it now. And they were like, all right, this is your room. And the guy walks there, looks at the sheet. He goes, all right, here's the cup. Uh, there's the radio. When you're done putting this door, hit this button, be sure to wash the hands before and after. And he doesn't even look you in the eyes. I'm at least my eyes love and make me feel special.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be associated with that at all.
Speaker 4: Tell me you love me.
Speaker 1: So what's the room like?
Speaker 2: Is it like velvet anymore? Like a random bathroom. I have a buddy who had to do this once and he went to the place and they were like, just go to the public restroom right over there and do it. And he's like, and they gave him a cup now, yeah, no, and they told him just to go and stole in the public rushroom.
Speaker 1: Was like, I'll come out.
Speaker 3: I swear to go.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's like, you get in trouble for that.
Speaker 2: You kill a little boy, opens the wrong star run.
Speaker 4: This is terrible. Where are you all going?
Speaker 2: Looking at men between the ages of twenty four and seventy five, they're able to see the changes at a cro over time. Two percent of that from thirty somethings contained mutations. By the time it turns the person. The man turns forty three to the mutation percentage is three point five percent. For seventy year old nutbusters, the percentage ring up to seven point five percent. What the story's end, Yeah, but it's only seven point five percent even for seventy year old men. That means it's ninety two and a half percent. Still good, good at seventy years old. That's wild.
Speaker 3: That's impressive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, boble, Okay, so your your cartilage is going to get measured and then they'll match you with a donor that can give you the appropriate size.
Speaker 1: Do you know your size of cartilage?
Speaker 2: Hey? All I know is my doctor looked at me and said, nice down, buddy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He said, you're gonna want your wife to shower you. Yeah, bathe you with this. It's it's a hole. It's a hole. I have a hole of my ankle, and so I don't know the size.
Speaker 6: You're getting a alo graft, which is a cartilage transplant from a cadaver. It's called alograft.
Speaker 2: I have to go on and get a scoped first, which they go in and I guess they cleaned it all up because there's like fragment all around it from when I tore it. And then he said it's not just a tear. There's a big hole. And then he showed to me in the X ray and he goes, you have to we have to put cadaver in you. And so he asked if I know any donors. So I thought I'd bring it up here.
Speaker 1: Anybody I'd love to donate.
Speaker 2: I just don't feel like right now at the time.
Speaker 1: Heart ledge. I think I just need to walk right, like, because if I give you mine, I won't be able to walk.
Speaker 2: Oh how that works? So we have two ankles, it's on a crutch. I do have to be on crutches again for probably week and a half, two weeks. I told my wife, I just prefer a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: That's going to be annoying. You mean an electric one.
Speaker 1: Or getting electric and then you can have the van and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be really cool. Get one of those ramps.
Speaker 4: I was meaning, like, is she gonna have to wheel you or do you just that's the hope. Okay, she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but said the same thing. I said, though we're weighing them. This is more important than that.
Speaker 1: You said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, you know, in the grand scheme, I think having an ankle surgery it's a little more significant than pregnancy. Yeah. I said, most people get pregnant, not everybody gets ankle read.
Speaker 4: Well, not everybody gets pregnant most people.
Speaker 2: I said most people. I never said everybody. I said most people get pregnant. I know.
Speaker 4: I was just reminded, Yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's what's up. We're done. Everybody, have a great rest of the day, and we will see you guys. This is Wednesday. Dang, it felt like it was thirty Friday, but not in a good way.
Speaker 1: Friday.
Speaker 2: If it felt like if it was Friday, it feel good because it's Friday. But it just feels like we've already in one hundred days.
Speaker 1: And it's not Friday. So it's even worse.
Speaker 4: Not you'll know something I did last night.
Speaker 2: You don't know, so tell us.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know how you can have niquill familiar the two different bottles.
Speaker 4: So there's orange and blue, day and night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, So I couldn't remember for sure which one was on the bottle. It wasn't saying the night, yeah that I was ninety nine point nine percent sure, the dark like orange sunlight day, blue dark night. But it wasn't saying non drowsy, drowsy. It wasn't saying nighttime, daytime.
Speaker 4: It wasn't.
Speaker 6: So I'm googling just to make sure before I take it, because I want to make sure to take.
Speaker 4: The kind that's going to knock me out.
Speaker 6: And then when I'm on Google images, so I just call it niquill, right, all of it's night quill, but you know the day quill.
Speaker 4: One says day quill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called day quil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I learned that when I Google imaged it.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what you're even what is going on.
Speaker 6: I just thought Niquill was the brand. It was called Niquill Daytimes.
Speaker 2: By the same people I know, definitely day quill.
Speaker 3: So you literally had no idea that said day quill on the bottle.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like my brain kept seeing.
Speaker 2: Niquill under it the quill.
Speaker 6: It didn't Like I'm just saying, that's just good branding on their part, Like it's how our brains trick us.
Speaker 1: Like what's the story about here, where's the funniest mind?
Speaker 4: It's not really funny. It was me being like I'm an idiot, but I'm so out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with it too, Like I couldn't believe it, Like I was like, I am an idiot. It literally says day quill, but I was looking for non drowsy daytime because I just thought, this is a bottle of niquill, But where's nike will for the day.
Speaker 4: But it's called day quill.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: It was not my proudest moment.
Speaker 2: Confused, I'm so confused.
Speaker 4: Okay, two bottles of Nike will so to me they're both niquill.
Speaker 2: But okay, but if you have two bottles of ni quill, they are both niquill.
Speaker 6: Yes, but it says like it's like Nike will on the night one, but over on the day one. I was seeing niquill because it's Nike wuill, but it was dick quill.
Speaker 4: But I was looking for other little.
Speaker 2: But did it say ni quill on the day quel bottle?
Speaker 6: No, no day quill. But I just I was looking for are you on now? Yes, I'm on niquill now. But this was like, this just shows to me. I thought it was fascinating about how my brain was tricking me, because you know, never mind, this story is lost on y'all.
Speaker 4: Somebody out there gets it.
Speaker 8: I'm looking at the two bottles now, they look the same. Well, they're different color colors except for the color. But I one is lighter because of the daytime. One is darker because of night time. Yes, And on the bottle of the night when it says ni quill, and on the bottom of the day when it's his day quill okay, right.
Speaker 6: But I was seeing ni quill, but I was looking for keywords, like but.
Speaker 2: You were seeing ni quill on a bottle of day quill.
Speaker 6: I really wasn't looking at that part because I assumed it was niquil.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see none.
Speaker 2: Even though it was written in the biggest letters, DayQuil.
Speaker 4: This is the part where I'm like, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a vix that makes it so it's vix niquill, day quill.
Speaker 4: Yes, I still says it does.
Speaker 6: But like I just thought, I wasn't even paying attention to the logo because I thought they were both You know what, night.
Speaker 2: Will oh good, we're praying for you.
Speaker 6: How about this is bad over there because it has gone real bad.
Speaker 4: It's gone real bad.
Speaker 6: The fact that I spent see how we spent five minutes on this here now and I didn't mean too.
Speaker 4: That was me last night. So imagine when I find out it says day quill.
Speaker 2: When you find out it said it the whole time. If there were no labels on it, they've been torn off for some reason, I could at least understand which of the quills, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: But it's like some some parts of me were like, no, this is obviously night quill, but it's night quilt daytime.
Speaker 4: So I was looking for fine, Prince, I have just pin in.
Speaker 1: My hand, here.
Speaker 2: Myself in the face. If you have to take me to the hospital, I have to hear this anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know who.
Speaker 1: Drinks that green one? Though? That green ni quill is the most disgusting cough medicine?
Speaker 6: What's the green ONeill morning quill?
Speaker 1: And then they have red nike quill, maybe a blue night quill, but that green one.
Speaker 6: Is like I'm not familiar, but was it flavor just different or does it do something different to your body flavor?
Speaker 2: I don't think they really take a lot of pride in the flavor of night but they should, though I.
Speaker 6: Don't want them to have more flavors that I'm confused of which ones.
Speaker 1: Which, But like you know, like antibiotics or whatever.
Speaker 2: Cherry flavor, it can't be that cherry. It doesn't taste like cherry, like they're cherries in the bottle.
Speaker 1: Like Jolly Rancher should get involved in like sweetening up that cop medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, well, guys, I'm betting real close stab himself in the eyes, So I'm gonna go ahead in this and we will see you guys tomorrow. By everybody,