Speaker 1: What's up and slips every time man like, yeah, I'm Gigi Maguire, young girl, just paying. I'm big dude, big dude, big boogiegie, big dude. Why did they call you that?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 3: Big dude, big biggie, Why right.
Speaker 2: Big dude?
Speaker 4: Like I call myself there because I can handle anything to come away, you know what I'm saying, Like anything negative, all publicity good of blissit. So I'm taking it so I can handle anything to come up with. God bad on me.
Speaker 1: Have you had some bad publicity?
Speaker 4: You feel like, yeah, at first, like when when I first came in the game, because I cared what people say about me. But now, fucking though, you feel I'm saying getting money that.
Speaker 1: That's a good space to be in. You know what I realized. When you don't have money like that, you care more. And then once you get to the money, you're like, I'm doing something right, like I'm figuring it out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's hating. It's old. You need to go back in the house.
Speaker 1: But it takes some times a while to get to that that part, like where you stop caring and no matter what, every now and then you'll have a lapse where you care, you'd be like, I'm gonna say something back.
Speaker 4: I mean this, if you want to be funny with them, if you want to troll with them, if you if you've got time, you know what I'm saying. But other than it, like lod, I'm stunt of your time, like you fe know what I'm saying. I'm gonna do my property of your time. They would make them mad, like and they talk more, and I'm gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Now you're from what part of Louisiana are you from?
Speaker 2: Originallylula?
Speaker 1: Okay, and then now you're but people identify you from Memphis.
Speaker 3: So how old were you when you.
Speaker 2: Moved to Memphis or like twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's enough time to have both of those.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, because like Louisiana was really young elementary wise, you know what I'm saying. But Memphis middle school, high school, then it went all the way up, you know what I'm saying. So I got in Memphis like twenty ten, and I I left Memphis like twenty twenty two one.
Speaker 1: Okay, not that long ago. And that's a critical time in your life though. So until you were twelve, would you say that were you like a shelter kid. You outside, were.
Speaker 2: You like I was outside? I was outside.
Speaker 4: I was trying to see what my nixt move was, how it was going to give me a bank roll because I was couldn't hurt.
Speaker 1: Too okay that young, Yeah, I couldn't hear too Listen growing up, the guys that cut here was the ones because they always just making money.
Speaker 3: Help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well let's talk about some things with you now, mental healing. That song was one of the first songs that we heard from you, me personally that went really really viral, And that was a powerful song, you know, for you decide to do because I think sometimes it's hard for people to discuss things like therapy, things that you've been through, trauma that you might have had. What made you decide to do that? What was that night like when you said let me write.
Speaker 2: I really I really don't. I really don't know.
Speaker 4: But what I tell people though, I feel like God just gave me their missions just to pass out.
Speaker 2: To people that needed to hear it.
Speaker 4: So I don't got no reason why I made this song, So I feel like it just came to you, came to me, So I don't know where this song come from what made me, what made me do it? I don't know, so I'm right there. Yeah, and right now it's at a hundred mellion.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's wild, but that's real because I feel like it's a message people need to hear because somebody might not look at you and be like, oh, you know, he goes through what I go through. You said you'd be crying to yourself, and that's not an easy thing for guys to admit.
Speaker 3: To admit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when you got to go hard, you just because I were my heart in my feelings on my sleeve. So I'm a heart to heart person. I ain't gonna lie. I'm down to earth too so and I'm genuine. So if I if I, if I love our bund, I'm off top. I love you off top like you fee what I'm saying. But I ain't no give up person. I ain't gonna save for life and go do weird ship like now with you forever. You gotta fuk up.
Speaker 1: Do women feel like that about you? Like women you've dated in.
Speaker 2: The past, because though all of them left.
Speaker 1: Though they left you, But why.
Speaker 4: I feel like like because I ain't really just got into the relationshiship like that. Back then, I was just getting to give with a girl, be with her like two one, two years with this one, like you know what I'm saying, Like as long as I've been with as long as I've been with a girl, like five years.
Speaker 2: No, okay no, So that was like my first love.
Speaker 4: But it's like every female did, like some believed in it in me, but some didn't.
Speaker 2: So I was just being a nigga.
Speaker 4: I was just you know what I'm saying, I'm growing up, dealing with people, just dealing with people. I had my multiple shures I had. I tried to be relationship wise and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you told me, tell me who was your first girlfriend? Like how old was you when you had a first official.
Speaker 2: It was twenty fifteen. I was like seventeen.
Speaker 1: I was a love to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yah, I smiled.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Behind heaven though, thinking about that. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Tell us about it.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know something, I'll grow people, you know what I'm saying. So I mean I ain't say I outgrowed hers, she outgrow me. I just we ain't together.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying it didn't work.
Speaker 1: That was your five year relationship back then. Okay, five years is a long time. Did you have a cheat?
Speaker 2: No, No, I ain't. Not not here, No I was.
Speaker 4: I was the type of young nigga walking around. I'm talking to the next girl by my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in class, skipping clas.
Speaker 4: I used to skip class a lot, so I used to go on people class just sit around.
Speaker 2: Just talk about her, and they and all the girls just sit around there. Listen. They like you really a little bug. I'm like, yeah, woo woo, all that ben. But I'm growing now though.
Speaker 3: I'm growing now now trying to spend the block.
Speaker 1: Now now I want to spend the block. It's time for her to make.
Speaker 2: Yeah she cool, Yeah she cool? Won't you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah she's cool.
Speaker 2: I just all I can say, she cool cool? I can't. I won't you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't spending the block, but she cool? Though she cool?
Speaker 1: Seventeen years old, the five year relationship is actually quite remarkable.
Speaker 4: I think they're I think they'll like break you in some later, it'll break you into like the real love life.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So when did you lose your virginity?
Speaker 2: Man? When I was like fifteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, fifteen, eighteen years gig? Why you said like that?
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna say younger?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why? Wow?
Speaker 1: You know your big dude. I just thought that you was You know what I'm saying. Did you know what you were doing at fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How she don't watch your porn? Oh? Okayybody sleep? Turn the TV on, pawn, turn the dog down?
Speaker 6: Had the remote ready for the back the nickelodeon or somebody wake up?
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody waking locking the doors on the volume down watching porn.
Speaker 2: I'm living.
Speaker 1: I learn I still watch porn with the down?
Speaker 2: Why right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't feel like the hearing.
Speaker 2: Annoy You gotta you gotta have the volume up that though. You gotta hear that.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes I'll be sneaking and playing with myself in the house when there's other people there, so I'll be having the volume down.
Speaker 1: So you couldn't hold off when you watch on your phone?
Speaker 2: Are on there?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: When you need to, you know, have that stimulation release.
Speaker 2: Then you gotta stimulate the really, so you put yourself in the move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can just wake up and just have a little shut real quick before I start my dad.
Speaker 1: So what kind of point like do you watch now? If what's your category?
Speaker 2: Ship? Ship?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, scat fantasies over here.
Speaker 4: I don't watch them. DVDs pouring and sh don't do that. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's it's an app on my phone.
Speaker 1: I'll be watching what's the app? Okay, don't look at me. There's plenty of use it. I don't like the actual app.
Speaker 3: I go to point her dot com.
Speaker 2: It's an app's ship.
Speaker 5: You get better videos with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the download the app?
Speaker 2: You see it? Literally you see it? Sure cuts on the joke.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite category?
Speaker 3: Because you boy pass you skip that, like when you go and search what you're searching big big boody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I like I like the I like backshots. I gotta see I gotta see how how the wave?
Speaker 1: So that's what you're known for to backshots?
Speaker 2: Like? Why would I be known with it?
Speaker 1: I'm saying with the ladies, is that your favorite position or you just like to watch that important? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite? I love I love, I love bagshot. I love giving them jump they lie.
Speaker 4: You're standing on, standing on the camels, get tight doing your things. You know she can't run over, so you she can't run.
Speaker 1: Are you when you have sex? Are you a gentle person? Are you more rough?
Speaker 4: I like, I'm gonna make a little person, Okay, I ain't like I know how I feel to gonna get you a little quick, y'all wool, But you don't really get the feeling of a quick You know what I'm saying. You gotta be gent you gotta you got a real deal. Cheerish, cheerish your girl body though. You know what I'm saying you youren't supposed to make a little to every mother fuckers. You know what I'm saying, Like your girl, like your your bitch, Like you gotta go one cheerish everything Like it's like that, you bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's my my list ship like so you do, so you're good?
Speaker 1: Like you do four play for a while.
Speaker 2: I listen to music and everything.
Speaker 6: Wow, Like like my let me tell you something, this good couchie will appreciate a good playlist.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: You took the time out to think about that, But then you know what I should be thinking. Who else did he use this playlist for all that.
Speaker 2: I gotta have?
Speaker 4: That's my but you gotta look at it or like once when you got that time right there and y'all know, y'all June, y'all with each other, and y'all both turn each other.
Speaker 2: Don't like that?
Speaker 1: It is like that, Like all right, let's talk about the playlist. What's on it?
Speaker 2: Hang a lot for me personally, I put on the hours and hours. It's my favorite song.
Speaker 3: Money money long love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is amazing.
Speaker 4: Because there's already a woman vibe. The woman already she love everything about this song and this hours. Listen to what she's saying. She's saying she can do anything.
Speaker 2: With you without for hours talk but it's like hours.
Speaker 4: But sometimes the conversations get you locked in, like damn, like you just got to show to show your person, like damn from the cheers, you like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a different type of way you do it.
Speaker 7: I don't think I want backshots that don't backshot, take it back, get slow back.
Speaker 2: It's the vibe.
Speaker 4: Some niggas can't fuck now. Some niggas just some niggas just get their noisy. Okay, you want to throw it on the on the on the bell her, No, you gotta make.
Speaker 2: Love to the lady. She won't ever go to that lady. She won't ever go nowhere.
Speaker 1: I like her and Daniel ses her best part. That's my ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: I don't have a playlist.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of songs.
Speaker 3: What you what you do?
Speaker 2: What you do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let they choose what song we're listening to, and then I'm gonna just go with the vibe. Is there ever a son that could fuck up the mood? They gotta be a song that could suck up the mood. But I will say I'll start with like again, I listened to the title. I might be the only person that don't listen to Apple Music or Spotify. I listened to title ever since I got titled for free back in the day. He still has it, Yeah, I just still have it.
Speaker 6: So I'll play like one song and then like I don't know anything, and then I'll just let title choose the playlist.
Speaker 1: And I think Sunday morning, like some classics, is a good thing. If it's a Sunday morning, that's when you're supposed to listen to like the throwbacks, yeah you know, and put a little the barge and just ma ree, just let it rock out.
Speaker 5: I need a playlist.
Speaker 7: We used to play Pandora until one day was playing it and then they cut off the song and the next song was.
Speaker 2: Like commercial, Wake up everybody.
Speaker 3: I would have started lasting.
Speaker 2: I would have cut the TV like it's over. Okay, you have you have you haven't seen somebody? They just start laughing for no reason. Throw you clean off.
Speaker 6: I started laughing, and for no reason, but it was because something funny came on the TV, like Martin or something was on. Laughing, you can't watch TV. I opened my eyes and that nigga was fight in the little that ain't no puppy. He was fighting a little. I started busting out.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: If to tell y'all, right, so so boring, bro so on, heavy on, heavy sake, whatdy right? So f the b said my mama did my bother did something?
Speaker 2: I saw Jesus Christ. She was like, no, it's so crazy because like we bo all laugh like what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It was me.
Speaker 3: I'm like what am I talking about?
Speaker 2: No? I say, I said, No, my mama got them. What got them? What I said, What the fuck? I just say, like we're getting it in too, I say, don't she don't talk, she don't talk out.
Speaker 1: My mama got them just w and worse, worse than worst, like.
Speaker 4: I got y'all the only people I told that with the world, the world doing that probably was like, uh, I was.
Speaker 2: I was shocked, though, I was shocked at myself. Did they?
Speaker 1: What was like life for you growing up? I know at first you never thought you would be an artist, You never thought you be a but you know, of course, like there's very few people who are successful attitude once you decide to do it. But clearly you have a calling, you know, once people hear your music and they love it. And obviously Yo Gotti that getting signed and everything like that, that was a huge situation for you. Did you were there a lot of other people trying to sign you at that time?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, because I ain't really just I'm you know, from I'm from Louisiana, So I ain't never met no solebrity, never met no rappers ever, I ain't never seen them.
Speaker 1: Wow, So as soon as you met Yo Gotti.
Speaker 4: That was there was that's when I started seeing everybody did a celebrity and all that, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, damn, I ain't know that because at first I used to think, like damn, this ship only for them, you know what I'm saying, Like this shit, I don't feel like nobody else can have their type of life but them. That's what I see growing up. So but now it's like, oh shit, this would go on. But when I got with it, though, it's so genuine, it's song weird, you know what I'm saying. It's like some people be strictly being in. Some people folk with you genuine and do business. But I learned how to keep my feelings away from the business.
Speaker 1: Though that's not an easy thing to do with either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because our came in the game.
Speaker 1: As much as people say business is not personal, it definitely is.
Speaker 4: It definitely is because feelings get involved all kind of shit because this is something you love doing, and then if you get to hanging out with a person, you're gonna get the feeling like, Okay, we got a bun, this is my friend, this is my nigga, this is my wool.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm locked in we for life but the whole time. But this shit real life though.
Speaker 4: There ain't just no this ain't just no TV shit, no intering this shit like nah, Like like y'all right here right now together, you're like, y'all real.
Speaker 2: Deal rocking with each other. You know what I'm saying, y'all getting money.
Speaker 3: Together, y'all rocking with each other for a long time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But it's feelings involved with it, real friends, real sisters. This is what type of bun y'all have. But it's some people that you meet like that and they turn weird on you out the blue, and you'll be like da, he'll make you not want to meet other people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we'll make you really close in on yourself.
Speaker 1: I wonder if guys are worse than women when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: Yes here, Yeah, you think for women to say, it's really tiff attacked, So a woman to be like nah, because these bitches are here weird.
Speaker 2: But niggas like niggas are back though you fast. Niggas are trying to fuck of what you got going. It's a lot though, so it's really tiff a tack.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Pam, You think men or women are worse when it comes to how we treat each other in business? Probably women we are more emotional, so we might hear a little more.
Speaker 3: Men be like cut throat.
Speaker 2: I feel like women women like some women be.
Speaker 4: I'm always I'm gonna say this because I always tell my little coos in this. Another woman know when another woman pressured her, she intimidated. She don't like her. Every time she see her nose up. You don't even know these ladies, why you intimidated? She looks better than you, she got more more, she bossed up. She a woman, you a little girl. So it's different. You fee what I'm saying. Females always say I'm growing, I got my own shit. Okay, one apartment, one note card. What I mean it's like that, you know what I'm saying. But just laid over here, got a whole house and got she going for her name, and she ain't got to do the whole shit to do it. It's females I heard this just move off just because they image. But some women out here that really bossed up don't got to give a nigga noning like I ain't you feel.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, it's different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So that's why, that's why women don't rock with certain women like who raised y'all likes.
Speaker 1: But some people are saying, as a woman, like you should if you're going to do it, you should get something, you know what I mean, and not be afraid to ask, like I want this, Like if I'm fucking with somebody, I need to ask for what I want and he should be doing now. I'm not saying that's me, because y'all know I really be going hard and making money and doing my own thing. But I definitely know women who are like, if he gonna be, you know, coming over here and doing this and I'm having sex with him, he better handle these things for me, just.
Speaker 4: Like, why you're gonna come over here, waste my time and I could be doing this, but I'm giving you my time.
Speaker 2: Bring something to the table.
Speaker 1: Like let's say you met somebody and y'all been on like two dates and she like sends you a picture like y'all want this bag?
Speaker 2: Would you get it to day?
Speaker 4: Hell? No?
Speaker 2: Hell today it's no baby look with a smash. Nah, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even care to hit you on fir date, like what's up with your mental Like I'm at the point I'm so happy, peaceful myself, Like I'm not finna stick dicky.
Speaker 2: No female, they're mental gone like you slow, Like it's a lot of bad women out here. They look good and they slow. You know what I'm saying. They're not lord.
Speaker 4: They don't got no moral reason, no nothing. I'm not finna do that right and people got bad souls out here. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing it because unthirsty. I love it, Like.
Speaker 3: Made me think, like what have you? What have you been through?
Speaker 2: I get the game from my mama.
Speaker 4: Anything I want to know about a woman that I don't know, I'm not finna go out there and play play grown man and.
Speaker 2: What you feel I'm saying, she gonna let me know.
Speaker 1: What are some things that your mom told you when you were like getting older and starting to talk to women. What does she tell you?
Speaker 2: Just be a man?
Speaker 4: Still no beatiness, Like don't ask a woman for nothing, let her let her, let her give. If she want to give, they means she she fuck with you. If she don't give, don't surprise you or nothing like you surprised her.
Speaker 2: It ain't genuine.
Speaker 1: Does she Do you ever introduce her that like to women you're dating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it's like my mama, no, my mama no tho.
Speaker 4: She was like, nah, she don't fit your image, like especially not that I'm gonna sit there like you feel I'm saying, but I don't even let.
Speaker 3: Naya what you signed your deal? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Like right after that, I called my mama.
Speaker 3: My mama got them.
Speaker 8: That's what.
Speaker 4: She and I told her she would happen. She was really shocked though, because she was trying to keep me away from the world. You know what I'm saying, like I won't get hurt or anything, or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what does she want you to do?
Speaker 3: You say the same thing, Yeah, what does she want you to do?
Speaker 2: The streak? It's the streaks, Like she ain't want me in the streets period.
Speaker 4: But already I ain't never go in there. Yeah, like you late, I ain't never go you feel I'm saying, I went this way. Now she's shocked, like, damn, I ain't even know your hedges in you.
Speaker 2: She's very proud, but.
Speaker 1: There'll be some crazy shit happening though. I mean, you know you being like represented Memphis the way that you do. I was just there too at seeing you Nephis. Oh yeah you need to go and planes two three times a week.
Speaker 3: I've never been gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah you would. Actually, I was there at Saint Ju's Hospital, which, by the way, is amazing what they do there. You know, it's completely free and that is for people with cancer. They do all the treatment. They have housing so your family can come to have school if you're going to be there for a while, like, they take care of everything. It's an amazing thing that that's in Memphis. You know, that's a huge deal. But even like with things that are happening, how does that make you feel about how you move? You know what I'm saying, Because it is like we've seen a lot of things go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know I moved from here four years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you won't go back there, really, I go.
Speaker 4: I go back only for family though. I don't even let nobody know IM back, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean I be put up. Like I said, I'm a homebody. I don't go nowhere. I only like to link with people like my vibe. I had this shit at the house right fee, I'm saying, you too much going on right hating you don't know who don't like you, You don't know who want to be around, come around, nosey and plodding, And I ain't got time for that.
Speaker 2: I'm really for family that is too though.
Speaker 1: You know they always say more money, more problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but life is what you make it though, it's all about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you think you were going to do if this? Like besides, before you uh signed Dale and before all of the music, what did you think you were gonna do?
Speaker 2: Man? I thought I was just gonna be cutting her for the rest of my life. That what I thought.
Speaker 4: And like just you know, just tugging, you know what I'm saying. But I was gonna run my money up to be a boss. I was gonna do my ship, you know what I'm saying. But I ain't no the rap shit, I ain't no about it. I ain't know about it. So when I got with it and I just focused on it, this is what happened.
Speaker 1: And then you had how old is your daughter now? For four years old? How did that change your life? Having a daughter?
Speaker 2: I love oh love, I love, I love her all.
Speaker 4: I love she changed everything like I don't even curd even be against tell the people like right, I really I read deal. It could be twenty concerts going on. I'll be at the house with my baby book. Want you to come out on straight? Bro, my baby in town. She did flew when my assistants just went god, oh she I just came brought away me or I liked it like I'd rather sit in the house, sitting in front of the house, smoke smoking the car, Come in the house, love all on the watch TV, go back outside, do the same ship, write a song, come back in the house, watch your play around.
Speaker 1: She probably be so hyped too.
Speaker 2: Every she spoiled us here. She a diva. I like it. I like that though. I like it though, and she real smart alone, she's smart. She knows she won't. I'm with it.
Speaker 1: How do you get along with her mom? And how is that whole situation?
Speaker 2: She cool co parently, it's real cool.
Speaker 1: Did it take a while to get to.
Speaker 2: That or was it always took a real wire to like four years?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, just a whole damn time.
Speaker 4: It took like it took like four years. But you know, she did look bump his and but I'm not with that and she I don't like and I don't like fighting. I don't do none of that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna walk off. So if I if so, if I, if I talk, if I be like me and you talking. But you like to fight though, you know what I'm saying. You like to fight.
Speaker 4: You like the I'm dumping you. I'm gonna be honest. I ain't gonna I'm finna Go're gonna find somebody else and vibe off like you know what I'm saying. I'm not finna stay here, and I don't want to. It's not peace right, you my problem. I gotta have peace, baby. What you're doing you the problem?
Speaker 2: Roll? Roll, it's all you know. Ego lead, I say the road and now I'm just goinna go do my own thing. I gave you. I gave you a chance to lead.
Speaker 1: H I mean, it's just different. I think it's important. And I love the fact that you've been able now to get to the point where you can co parent well. Because a lot of people come to me and ask me about like you know, when they ask for advice, that is something that's really hard for people to be able to do that, to have a child together and be able to get along well enough to be able to have these conversations and be like, Okay, she's coming to see you. How did you get to that point?
Speaker 2: How were you able to do it? Sh It really took a lot.
Speaker 4: But like like me personally to feel back from everything that was going on between us type shit. So like I like I with my baby, my mom inspect I don't do nothing. Like we're human, you know what I'm saying. We gotta raise these little girl right here. So you're not my enemy. So I'm not even finished, you know what I'm saying. Like, so she have her day sometime and I still just let her be Like I just don't don't do ship. So I just stay back though I let her come to me, you fee what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I let her. However she want to talk to me, that it's cool I talk.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes women want you to fight for the right to see your child.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing it, so they want that I have, but I have to realize, like, okay, well to that point, like okay, I want seeing her this amount of time because what we got going, Yeah, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't even care no more. You know what, my daughter know I love her. I know I love my baby. I see her when I see her. You know what I'm saying. So, but it's all on you though whatever you calm down. But I ain't gonna knock you being the moment, I ain't. But I'm the daddy tou tho. So, but I'm not finna well.
Speaker 6: Good thing y'all was able to come to a place where y'all can co parents health. Yeah, have a healthy co parents and relationship because at the end of the day, you know, nobody's feelings are over Trump's to your daughter's feelings.
Speaker 3: Her feelings matter more. Maybe what you feeling that baby she matters most.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I always and always throw it in her like it ain't buy those period, Like it ain't fuck us. It ain't buy us, period, Like fuck your feelings in mind, like it's about her how we make her feel, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So if she want to see at least let let me put it in her eyes like Okay, my mom and dadd are good, they don't fight or none.
Speaker 2: She don't need to see this ship like she don't need.
Speaker 1: To see us all age, but she gonna kind of know what she knows.
Speaker 2: She knows. Oh yeah, ray your knows.
Speaker 3: She's smart.
Speaker 2: She get it.
Speaker 4: She knows like she know anything wrong with me? Anything, Daddy, Okay, you're good. She like like yesterday she was like that, I took my shoes all downstairs. She was like, they don't fin take your shoes upstairs.
Speaker 2: I mean she don't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, okay, she did it. She was like, Daddy, I put them up there, like she let me do it, like like she let me know all that.
Speaker 2: I like this ship.
Speaker 7: I noticed you said he was talking about a woman being your piece, and it's like I find it like a lot of Instagram and what we see on social media, you see.
Speaker 5: All of this toxic. Everybody wants some toxic ship.
Speaker 7: But when we have conversations with a lot of men, they're looking for the complete opposite. So what do you think they're looking for the toxic or non toxic both in the toxic situation.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they like.
Speaker 4: I feel I feel like I feel like they confused because motherfucker's not degenerations. They got their own saying of like their own meaning of toxic. They don't even know what toxic.
Speaker 2: We can look up toxic. We can look up toxic right now. They just to the ring with it.
Speaker 4: Everybody, like, everybody looked dumb as hell if you you look up toxic right now.
Speaker 2: And this the real meaning of but like that that ship got that dude, the relationship.
Speaker 5: There's only one definition of piece like.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I can tell.
Speaker 1: All right, But okay, So admittedly, do you feel like at any point you were maybe toxic?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think men could be toxic. Men could be bipolar. Mm Hm'm bipolar?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't be.
Speaker 1: Are you diagnosed by bipolar?
Speaker 2: You just no bipolar? I'm just bipolar. I'm not crazy, are you? Gemini? No Sco.
Speaker 1: Scorpio scor we know how, don't sign Capricorn because I did.
Speaker 3: I'm a Gemini too, and everybody school school.
Speaker 1: For women.
Speaker 5: Gemini.
Speaker 8: You don't even know how.
Speaker 5: I don't know meshed together.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really don't.
Speaker 1: What are the things that you look for in a woman?
Speaker 2: Her? Her be a woman? I can't. I can't put no notes to you. She got to be in you, not on you. So I can't.
Speaker 1: What are some qualities that are important to you? If you have to say, I need this, I need based on it.
Speaker 2: I love, I love support.
Speaker 4: I love my woman to support me like I loved it. Anything, I loved it. Put your phone down, all attention on my man, like I loved it. Okay, you know what I'm saying, because I do.
Speaker 1: Everybody's looking at their phone all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you got to look because you dud. The phone was funked up everybody, and.
Speaker 1: Now you have sex it right after you picked the phone.
Speaker 8: You ain't.
Speaker 2: Anybody calls you nothing. It's like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you roll over and check their phone real quick?
Speaker 2: Like, damn, what I missed.
Speaker 3: Your phone?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: Make sure to record, make sure you turned it off.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met a woman to be am?
Speaker 2: I have met a through my DN.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, how to go.
Speaker 2: Ain't last? But because I just know, like I know I look good to you. You look good to me. I know, okay, but you don't know me. I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I'm saying. But he liked it, though, It's like, come on, It's like, there can't no man say I met a woman, and we do go to stop lying.
Speaker 2: Stop lying? Bro, you look good, she looked good. It's dead.
Speaker 4: You're gonna go to her city. She's gonna come to your city, y'all link I have yet she go on like this shit go on? But that was that was back when I first started though, like she had none.
Speaker 2: He's got scared to me. It's scared like like it's scared to me. Ain't gonna lie like.
Speaker 4: Because me personally, Like I know, okay, if I like a person, I'm gonna like him my six one hundred percent good?
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: I know I'm not feeling who I don't rather, I don't wrap, but I'm not feeling I wrong wrap about this for no reason?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, no reason you feel saying it all my nose when it comes.
Speaker 3: You're always good and things you like doing?
Speaker 1: What can you go more than once? Okay? How long should you have sex for? What's the what's the amount?
Speaker 2: Depends? It depends on how a loan, how long you want to do it?
Speaker 1: And then oral first? Always you eat pussy first, right, depends?
Speaker 2: It depends how nasty are you? Like?
Speaker 1: Tell me something nasty that you do?
Speaker 2: Look what you do. I'm asking you, ladies. Ladies first, ladies first, gentlemen. Ladies.
Speaker 1: First, I didn't say I was nasty.
Speaker 8: You said you are.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: Spit in your mouth?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he not nasty? Would you let a girl spit in your mouth?
Speaker 2: Gotta gotta be my woman?
Speaker 3: Are doing the splitting? If she asked for it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: That she has to be a woman, or you just.
Speaker 2: Gotta be my woman.
Speaker 4: Mindfold, you gotta be my woman. Your woman got to get the nastiest thing coming.
Speaker 2: Out of you like you gotta give her your whole everything, everything. This is your woman.
Speaker 1: Was there anything a woman try to do that you said no to ever?
Speaker 2: No? Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 3: So you down let me ask you this?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So what down? Down?
Speaker 3: He said. He hasn't said no, but he has been question. Do you like your nipples licked?
Speaker 2: No? Doing none of it. I'm linking, I'm looking, I'm doing it. Ain't normal.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Of menne like that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, listen, you'd be surprised how many men. So nobody's ever done that to you, never tried, so you don't know if you like it or not.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't know if you like it.
Speaker 1: Because he would ask for it, like trick daddy do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are deprived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Know a man who can't even orgasm without his nipples. Man played with doing it. It's not a big.
Speaker 1: Well okay, So what is something that you do that might be like a little off beat that you like?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Okay, I'm not basic at all.
Speaker 8: Something that's not.
Speaker 1: He's basic cable over.
Speaker 2: Here, I'm not. I'm not all but right now, oh, let her grab my ass licking nipples. I'm not you, she grabbed. She trying to pull you in baby, not ass back baby, I'm a man, Oh my god, a man. Respect me. Grab back, not ass baby. First of all, this is gonna make me. This is gonna make me on top like I'm getting up.
Speaker 1: Ladies, y'all like a man's ass though, like we like a guy with a nice muscular ass. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't really, you know.
Speaker 1: I like to run all over I like over.
Speaker 3: Ground anything. I'm gonna wreck my legs around you and like pool you closer.
Speaker 4: Like like like okay, while you stab on her, she put her legs round she it's cool. Put then her back her hands on the back there, Okay, this.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, say, yo, stop if she do that. No, I'm not stopping. I'm not for way.
Speaker 4: If she pulled her legs in this one, okay, you can't start, you can't.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop doing that. Now. You got to grind with it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because it's different, it's different type of vibes with it. I'm just saying, you gotta know how to man.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you something I needed to be a undred percent honest. How often do you use condoms? Because you talk a lot of raw ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm wrong with my woman off top Okay, so that's why I talk their raw shit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk their row, my big get their raw all your time.
Speaker 1: So when do you say?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What my baby? My girl off top baby? Who come on, let's go.
Speaker 3: What determines when it's time for the condom to come off? How do you know? How do you know that this time? How do you know that the raw dick?
Speaker 2: No? No, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta look at it because you got because you gotta look at it like no, you gotta look at it like, look at it. Okay, it's cool to use condoms. I'm gonna go off her mm hmm. I'm gonna go with her cause I beat my dig all day. I don't give a fuck. I ain't, I ain't. I'm gonna having fun with my whole life. It's women throwing theyself of me every day.
Speaker 2: They will scare me. So I'm like, no, I know what told me. I can get any woman under the sun. I know what sold me.
Speaker 4: I'm a handsome I'm that nigga, and I'm blessed and I'm big on God on you, no on my daddy ship, you know, you know. So it's like it's going that's cool when it scared me. So once I walk in with these woman right here, I'm gonna go off on her vibe. Okay, but in the back of her head when she meets you our top, Yeah he can. He got them holes. He gonna play with me whole time. You got to prove that you're wrong. You gotta prove that you're wrong. You got to the whole time. She thinks you're doing you the whole time you're not.
Speaker 1: But show it though, So how many scares have you had? Like, man, is he living and he's gonna shoot the clib up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but it's like, I ain't gonna lie like it's a lot of fame. Man, it's female that they say they were prety me. I ain't even touched them for they just gave me head and they said they were pregnant. But it's weird women I heard like that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: It's women. I heard that a real deal be assised with you swearing they go with you and all this and all that. You ain't never touched this lady. You don't give us no response nothing, even if you did try to give a good good give a good game, whateverever word she go on, turn off, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't want to do it the first time. So I go with my good feeling. I go my good feeling. I ain't even gonna give us if she too much, won't if she wanted dig too much. Right, you just want me to know that you all the time.
Speaker 4: M somebody right, if you if I can't, if you can't, nah, if my inside don't say pull you closer, you ain't coming closer. I ain't gonna lie because you gotta let me go know what it is like if we if we fucking out. Okay, we just gonna be sneaking links. Okay, it's on the amount of time I'm goin to go fuck somebody else because you win't got you ain't letting me know what we're doing. Because I'm grown enough to admit what we can do. You know what I'm saying, I'm growing and you're grown.
Speaker 2: I'm grown. Can't nobody tell us what to do.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna be together or we're gonna be fuck buddies. But if we fuck buddies, you your your country ain't long baby.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, without a condom though, growing on your because I don't know what you got going but I don't even get But but keep in mind, I don't care.
Speaker 4: But keep in mind, I don't care to even get you, dick, because we we sneaky links.
Speaker 2: We fuck buddies like I don't curt, I don't curt give you time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever fucked somebody and then found out that, like one of your boys, you to fuck with her?
Speaker 3: Is that off limits?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is off limits for sure. This is all limits should be happening.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna like, yeah, it should be happening, but it's it's playing female that some of my boys don't.
Speaker 2: Try to you know what I'm saying. I know, I know y'all charging in me. I know that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But God is like this like saving Okay, you you the top had or your whole team, but you the dude, right. But it's so when the females round you, the reason why all these females around.
Speaker 2: So dug, You're gonna be there. You know what I'm saying. But nah, I turn them down there time though you do? Yeah? Yeah, for what have you had?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 3: A lot of threesomes?
Speaker 1: No, I ain't never had one, No, never ever.
Speaker 7: No, I told you he unthirsty. He don't even he don't even come off to me like thirsty.
Speaker 5: So you don't thirsty.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want to have a threesome.
Speaker 3: Sharing is caring.
Speaker 2: That's cool, but nah might be too good for that. Nah. I'm just.
Speaker 4: Were talking that she was talking that ship I ain't got nah. Nah, then you don't know what the other person doing, Okay, do it?
Speaker 2: Okay? So if you have a threesome, you want this nigga to put a cod on with this girl did take it off with?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: You are so you want to have a condom on both y'all.
Speaker 3: You gotta switch the coo. You can't do it where it's too fu much.
Speaker 1: Women can mess with each other.
Speaker 2: Right, leading for pooring people? Please, leading for pooring people? Bro please, you know whatping somebody?
Speaker 8: Who is?
Speaker 2: You want me to put the corner on and and and being you old?
Speaker 4: Okay, then take the cornerm off being you what I'm not doing both, y'all row no, nah, you're making it not.
Speaker 1: Sound that making itself.
Speaker 3: Woman and she wanted to have a three someome y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm dumb for her? Lord, how the fuck you gonna say? My man, my man? You sharing your dick? I might what you might? We gonna let me have them hold and you be one of my holes? Right or wrong? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen something some.
Speaker 2: Women like turning their turning their men up though.
Speaker 1: Right right, turn them up.
Speaker 4: But I don't understand a woman, but I don't understand the woman. Did I want g because I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: Women like to Sure they man, but you don't want another woman touching your man?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 5: A lot of times don't have a choice, not don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: It's like they got a choice, but sometimes they say what you want to say.
Speaker 6: Some women like to eat pussy, some women like to be with women, And my favorite sexual activity is a threesome.
Speaker 2: I knew you've I just want to.
Speaker 1: I wonder you was in a relationship and your girl had sex with another girl? Is that cheating? Are you okay with that? It's not there.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie. I'm gone.
Speaker 3: That's cheating.
Speaker 2: Wow, you want you get here? I'm gone.
Speaker 3: What she used to be with.
Speaker 1: Women, but now she's with you because she no.
Speaker 2: French for me, I only nothing on you like.
Speaker 5: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: I ain't me personally. I don't it before you got to it though, better I watched it all. I watched it. I risked.
Speaker 4: She all for me now master booboo, I'm man boo, yeah, yeah, yeah, I love pussy y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're very traditional. I would say you're a very traditional person. Like you know from what you're telling us, you don't want to do it three something. You don't like your nipples played.
Speaker 2: With egg get eate, No, none of that stopping that.
Speaker 3: Man ain't doing nothing when it comes to nobody. I can't even you can't know. You can't even grab his ass, let alone put your tongue up in there.
Speaker 2: I feel like, right, listen, I don't play like the guys.
Speaker 3: You know how to talk about the guys that that are triable and how we know not the try, right, I would know not to try this nigga exactly. I wouldn't know. Probably Okay about me, I'm not even gonna try.
Speaker 2: Try vibe, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like he's what we call a non triable.
Speaker 4: It's different me out here, like you know what I'm saying, Like some niggas you can try. He too open, like he too he too ready for me, he too ready for me. He would he he'll do. He'll sacrifice everything.
Speaker 2: His body for me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sent out dick picts?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm finna pull up. I'm finna pull clean up. You're trying to my ship to never never have you ever?
Speaker 1: Have you ever filmed yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I showed my lady. I showed. I show you a little boomerang.
Speaker 6: Bo that's my that's my lady're talking about filming?
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, can we go back to this boomerang? What do you do with your dick in the boomerang.
Speaker 3: You gotta move it.
Speaker 2: You gotta move the boom You know what, you take a picture.
Speaker 3: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: Do this on the she.
Speaker 8: That is equivalent with my man, that's equivalent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my woman, my woman. Hey, I'm fine. I'm traveling around the world and getting money.
Speaker 2: Baby, look at that.
Speaker 8: Look at that.
Speaker 4: When I see you, when I see when I see my lady, were making video video my lady, my lady, nasty with my lady talk.
Speaker 1: Can't she look at your balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ok?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what No, she can't go to the good she can go on.
Speaker 4: Accident, no accident, accident, ain't no accident. What you're doing, Coven, what you're doing. We ain't gonna kill the vibe.
Speaker 2: Come on, baby, being with you feel me because I'm I'm I'm I'm getting I'm going.
Speaker 8: This.
Speaker 2: This gotta go on. Just gotta go on. I ain't mad that you, baby, I ain't, ain't I ain't know.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Ain't you talk a lot during you got you gotta talk and my boy keeping rest. But I gotta talking to got to what you be saying. I gotta talk to her. You gotta talk to her like you gotta talk. She knows she wanted to a woman know what they wanted when they getting talked to her, they getting fogused.
Speaker 3: What you like hearing him? She got shy look and say whatever, But.
Speaker 8: Like, hell, yeah, a fat bitch. I'm nasty bitch all that, But you be fat bitch.
Speaker 4: But I don't feel like a man should be like you like this. You gotta let her know, like you might be like this is my ship, like she's trying to rume you feel. I'm saying, like talk to her, but like, don't be so aggressive, like talk to her like like you're having a conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, you gotta talk traditional as you are. What about on her period? Are you going to have sex on her period?
Speaker 3: Are you laying down the toime?
Speaker 4: I know, No, I ain't bigger fan of I did it before. I did it before, but I'm not a fan of it. Okay, you rather I rather you feel I'm saying like I'd rather just it's like sticky, I ain't a fan of it.
Speaker 2: I ain't. No, I don't. I don't ain't no wrong with it with my woman, but I ain't. I ain't a fan of it, though, like.
Speaker 1: What about squirting? Do you have you made a woman squirt? Do you remember the first time? Did you know what was going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Going on? I know.
Speaker 3: He like that now finally something he like.
Speaker 2: Look, I know it so mean. Yeah, I ain't just good at rapping.
Speaker 1: Like this, mouthing just for the mic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I talk like that though. You fee what I'm saying. That's why I talk like this because I know what so with me in real life? Right? You know what I'm saying that make my woman feel good? I'm talking that ship. I might just saying something. Well, we just did you feel the world? Like? Damn, you're talking like this whole time. I just fuck the ship out, my girl. But I'm talking about it right now though.
Speaker 5: Are you in a relationship right now?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long has it been?
Speaker 2: We locked in for life?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long has it been so far? Do you look when you say locked in for life? Does that mean you want to get married?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I ain't big on marriage. I don't know why people is, though, but some people different scroll for different folks.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I don't. But you don't gotta be for life just because you don't got to be married, asking you.
Speaker 1: Some people want to get married, some people don't. But so for you, that's not a priority for you. I mean, what if she's like, it's important to me.
Speaker 2: A certain a certain age, a certain age. I hear that I might do it, I might do it.
Speaker 4: But right, but like I said, but like, but like I said, though I don't give up. Though I don't give up, I ain't. I ain't gonna walk off from I ain't gonna leave my woman for dead.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: If she's gonna if she if she locked in with me, she locked in with me. But other than that, if you're gonna do what you want to do, and I go ahead, I ain't tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm not replaceable with them.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's the fact. Do you think that you could go back and fuck any of your ex'es if you wanted to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I can. I know it. I know I can.
Speaker 1: But I don't need I mean, not that you want to, but you could if you Okay, blinkodbye. You know it's interesting the marriage thing because I remember people, and you can always change your mind about it, you know what I'm saying. Giju used to not want to get married.
Speaker 2: Then she did, then she didn't. Right, so you got married.
Speaker 3: I didn't, but I was engaged.
Speaker 2: Recently it didn't work out. Why I didn't work out.
Speaker 6: I wasn't getting what I needed. So I voiced my needs and wants and things that I needed to change.
Speaker 2: So you feel like, so you feel like you wasn't getting cheerished.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that, it was, it was I felt like it was.
Speaker 6: First of all, it was a very short time frame of which everything happened really fast. So like he proposed, day three, I got his name Tedy.
Speaker 3: Day five.
Speaker 2: Wait, sixty five days later, I was like, yeah, day three, Yeah three, he hit the knee. Day three, Day three he got.
Speaker 3: Down on one. Nay, he was in the bed, but yeah, we were laying down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The generation, this generation, did you want people to tell you like when you have because everybody was like, you know, some people were like, this is ridiculous and you know it's happening. Do you want people to tell you that? Would you rather be like whatever you do? We supported No, I want you to tell me I'm crazy, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, nothing in my life has ever been traditional, not even me coming into this world, right, I have been the most untraditional person. I don't play by anybody else's rules. I lived my life to the fullest because tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Is not promised.
Speaker 3: So and for real, y'all, we talked about this. I call that man's bluff. Don't tell me you want to be with me for the rest of my life because I'm gonna say yes, and then now now we'll be doing.
Speaker 2: He like, she don't hear this.
Speaker 3: What we're doing. So I mean, I broke it. I broke it off though, like once I realized that, you know, it just wasn't really going to work out. I told him that it you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he keeps trying to spend the block, but I'm still yeah, but I'm good. I don't even want to have sex with And y'all know I like the fuck and and the sex is good too, but I don't even want to do it. Yeah, you know, I feel like at this point we were supposed to get married and be together for life. We ain't about to turn that into no sneaky link fuck friend friend. You know what I'm saying, Like, we're not doing that. We're not going from being engaged to be a fuck buddies like you're never supposed to again.
Speaker 1: Sorry, although it was three days. Ready, how long it's been since we broke up October? Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: We was only together for sixty five days. We've been we've been apart longer than we've been together before three days. The entire situation lasted sixty five days.
Speaker 1: Do you have anybody's name tattooed on you like a woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: I got his name, got it first, I just got it finished?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? You gotta really finished? Okay, somebody can.
Speaker 2: Plain you covid it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have your your you, my and your first last show.
Speaker 3: What if your woman wanted to to cover I just don't give up.
Speaker 1: The tattoos and all the same time, Yeah, what if she was like, get rid of those tattoos of like your exes is my body? Well, you know, maybe she don't want to. They don't like I'm saying, like, you got a lot of tattoos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying, but I'm not feelna. What the fuck are tattoo gonna do? I don't know what it bother you.
Speaker 1: If you was hitting her from the back and she had somebody's name tattooed on her ass.
Speaker 2: I ain't standing that. Looking at this wave, I gotta look, I'm that's Instanchristian. I'm handling my business. I'm not. I don't even know that.
Speaker 4: Ain't my business. Don't tell me nothing will go on with what happened. I don't care about the love. I swear to God I did to turn me off.
Speaker 2: Get over with me tomorrow, love because you missed him like they ain't got no do with me. I really don't know him, don't care to know him.
Speaker 1: John looking at you from the ass, like what.
Speaker 3: When you have a lot of tattoos? Like it don't matter. You got moved, That's what I'm saying, andtoos.
Speaker 4: Forever when you're not you're not big on tattoos and you know, like, don't nobody know about this tattoos?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How many tattoos you have?
Speaker 2: I can't count, but I don't got a lot on both my arms.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Listen, would you get another woman's name tattooed on you? Are you over that?
Speaker 2: I'm over it, but it depends. It is what it is. But it's something I want to do.
Speaker 4: But I aren't really big on the do because I'm really, I'm really big on is you really staying for life?
Speaker 2: Though? Like because I really mean for like I really mean that pim.
Speaker 1: You have your guy's name tattooed on you.
Speaker 5: What guy would you be referring to? Angela?
Speaker 8: Angela?
Speaker 1: Would you yeah for this one?
Speaker 2: Like that's my my nigga? Okay, like yeah, that's yeah, I do, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's sweet.
Speaker 2: I do that.
Speaker 4: It's just the bun like sometimes the bund be out. Sometimes the bund be way better than the relationship.
Speaker 3: Right, you can't put that together, and that's something like you.
Speaker 4: Can stop really y'all, can really really stop sucking and really really deal be like like yeah, you my nigga, Like I could vent to you, I can't vent in the order female, but you and just the only female gonna feel you, Just the only one that's gonna make you feel comfortable to do.
Speaker 2: Whatever how you ever you feel. Cheer you back up. That's the female you need to rock with.
Speaker 5: I would do it because he earned it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but some dudes, but some dudes don't deal with women like that because they know what type of nigga they is. Okay, they don't want to hurt this type of female because she really deal fuck with me, right, But I'm just I just got the whole, so I don't want to go with her. I'm just gonna go over with my problems.
Speaker 1: Like I wonder if you ever get a little more experimental in the bedroom. Have you ever used to your lady like no, what about yeah?
Speaker 8: What about the time?
Speaker 2: But I'm a good time too. Oh god, well, I'm not FeelA no like she do that when she missed me. You know what I'm saying like that, ain't got nothing. I'm an aid, I'm no what you I can't lay dick, I ain't come look at you now you you make it? You make a video toy? Okay, cool? Yeah, I'm I'm a jack all the wall. Yeah, i'ma Yeah, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: That because it's it's it's the visual, like I feel me inside my girl, like I feel me right now, I feel you made me feel you from malloway, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I feel you when I get to you, your ass.
Speaker 4: Gonna feel me.
Speaker 5: It's like I would only do toys like when I'm by myself, like I.
Speaker 3: Do it in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Needs just it's just like they're just having fun, like you want.
Speaker 6: To just saying that I need toys. But but you will do it just to I welcome them in the bedroom for sure.
Speaker 1: The vibes you so you won't get your ass, but you'll eat her ass. No, okay, what about are you putting as.
Speaker 8: Your thumb?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's something, is it?
Speaker 2: Because you got to look at it? And he did it something?
Speaker 4: Look at Some guys do too much because they dig slow, right, okay, yeah some folk right all y'all slow pussy folk.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I made it that like what like some people be talking this ship any they don't even be here, no nothing. Some people are really just put you to the tail, like you feel, I'm saying, but.
Speaker 1: What makes your back like what makes a woman's pussy?
Speaker 2: You'll know we're grown, you'll know it ain't this ain't with no, this ain't no.
Speaker 1: Do you have a faked orgasm?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he looked at his watch. It took you so many so long, you play like cardboard down there. If I got it, I ain't. If you got to spit on it, let me do that myself.
Speaker 4: Let me you feel, I'm saying. If he's already with let me go speak down there. He's just it's just gonna. I'm in the vibe right now, on tearing you up. I'm doing my ship right now. I'm on focus on it.
Speaker 2: But if I got a spit start not spit star Lord, you need to play with yourself before I get here. You need to.
Speaker 1: Play with yourself before I pull the bottom water.
Speaker 8: I'm not playing.
Speaker 1: I'm still a little spit star just like she said. That's when the three soomes come in handy, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. But it's niggas. I like that dick slow and they do too much.
Speaker 1: Would you say you've ever been turned out like a woman got you like just open? No, he has because he didn't take he didn't answer. Fascinating. Really, you never was like crying like you never cried over a woman.
Speaker 2: What I was, y'all? Eight grade? Eight grade? You feel me sometimes because I believe in loving first sight. I really do, really, I really do believe in it. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But that's when them souls talking, you know what I'm saying, Like soul times like this, when this ship get the Yeah, okay, you know what I'm saying. You know, because God be on real big on God you know what I'm saying. So it's niggas I heard.
Speaker 2: That's not right.
Speaker 4: So if you meet another woman that you need, a woman that own this own ship like you, big on God and everything, and the vibe just clicked, y'all, y'all might funk right there.
Speaker 7: And now that's crazy, Cray, it's the vibe that's crazy. Because in Corinthians verse seventeen, Oh my god, you've been with.
Speaker 1: Your guys that you don't for a minute. Did you do you feel like it was love at first sight?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: This is very compromising question.
Speaker 3: She said, what's love? No?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So did you ever feel it love first sight?
Speaker 1: Think?
Speaker 5: So, I don't think. I won't say love at first sight.
Speaker 7: I just knew that when I met Uh, when I met my best friend, I could say that I knew that it was something there that was different from everybody else I met.
Speaker 8: To this day.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, they'd be like, yo, you know y'all been friends, and I'd be like, yo.
Speaker 2: That's my nigga.
Speaker 7: Like I literally like I fuck with him, you know, and he he in return, he fuck with me back. You know what I'm saying, Like he got my back on the level that nobody else has ever had it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like he everything, my.
Speaker 7: Biggest, biggest supporter, like you, he keeps his foot on my comedy neck like he.
Speaker 1: But if he was like, so are we together?
Speaker 2: People?
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 1: But if he's like we together?
Speaker 2: What it's like this, I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Like say that, yeah, bring it up.
Speaker 2: You believe in loving firste true? So that's why you say, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Definitely believe in love at first sight.
Speaker 2: You do love in three days?
Speaker 6: Because I mean, hello, but that was loving first night. Oh but but I feel like first I feel like men and women Right when a guy sees a woman and he wants to approach her to get to know her before he knows her name, before he knows anything about her, he gave her that physical up and down and he likes the way he looks, and he likes the way she looks, and he would like.
Speaker 3: To know how she feels.
Speaker 6: And then a woman, if she's gonna engage in said situation and give the number or the link so that y'all can possibly see each other at a later date, talk to each other, get to know each other. She gave him that once up and down, was like, oh, I might get him supposed on that, so we.
Speaker 1: Know if we would do at least that. Yeah, you'll only talk yourself out of it at that point. Yeah, at that point.
Speaker 6: Either now, at that point, either y'all going you know you're gonna see where it goes with y'all don't, but you're not about to. When we say no, it's because we looked at you and I'm never gonna get that. Man.
Speaker 2: No, you can't say never. You can't say never though, because that's.
Speaker 8: When you Yeah, you can't say never.
Speaker 3: That's that's when. Whatever the case, I know.
Speaker 2: A lot of like me person, I can't get down on a woman.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to approach you, and no person you can be a you could be the finest woman on earth.
Speaker 2: And you walk past me. You just gonna walk past me. I just saw you. I I'm too shy to do that here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I smile a lot. But but I'm Virginia, so so I'm gonna vibe. But like on some walking up on you, I can't oh, oh red pants, I can't say this ship.
Speaker 2: I can't walk up on you. And I don't know if you want to be walked up on, like I'm not feeling.
Speaker 4: What's the little that's your space, that's your peace. I don't know what you got going, so I'm gonna let you come to me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. You don't even like women to be aggressive aggressive, like you said, you don't like when women.
Speaker 2: Is on it.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's a different thing. Like on some woman throw their at you, streektly, like throwing their sail if at you. They don't even know you, they don't want to do they just streektly fucking that's a no.
Speaker 1: But you can miss out if you see somebody you would like and don't say nothing and wait for them to come to you.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean you you. They're gonna feed you. They're gonna feed you.
Speaker 1: They gonna you looking like I see you looking at.
Speaker 2: Look at it. The eye. It's the eye.
Speaker 4: If, however, y'all speak to each other, have y'all bumpie teacher or whatever, whatever, y'all gonna lock the lock in right then and there. If y'all talk, y'all talk. If y'all, if y'all lock eyes, okay, when I leave, I'm finna, look, I'm finna look, I'm finna look, I'm going to look for this.
Speaker 2: Person feeling it now.
Speaker 4: Because you got because if you're gonna say something to me, say something to me. We've grown were right here. Won't give for who looking?
Speaker 1: They never approached.
Speaker 2: The guy in my life liked it. Okay, you look good? Okay, okay, how you doing your name?
Speaker 3: And I did appar but it was somebody that I already knew. I've never like guy, but I definitely was like the one who kicked things off, like yes, what's up?
Speaker 5: Let' see. It's different because you you probably get approached all day. All day, you can get approached, and your sleep after you.
Speaker 7: Finish this interview. Look at your phone, you're gonna have eight hundred you know what I'm saying. So it's different. But when you in a situation where you like, you gotta push your personality to the forefront because your personality gotta be seen before your parents, you know what I'm saying. So for me, a lot of times, you gotta see me before you see me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think you are so beautiful, I'm kissed, but but you're a comedian. I feel like guys probably approach you at shows afterward all the time.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 7: But it's funny because I could see the same guys before I go on stage, and it move bitch.
Speaker 2: But then.
Speaker 3: When they got on.
Speaker 7: But then I go on stage and I perform and they see me, and then after the shot, they're.
Speaker 8: Like, oh my god, I fucking.
Speaker 5: Now they see me, see me, and it's different.
Speaker 6: So so when I first started dancing that Magic City and I was one hundred pounds and a cup, I experienced that same thing I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: I was the girl that got passed over because I didn't have all of this body and these big dump truck bitches, booty bitches was the ones that they was going and you know that was what they was going for. Then I would get on stage and then they would either come to the stage and tip and be like come see me when you get down, or when I came down, they would be gratful for me.
Speaker 2: Nothing right.
Speaker 6: And I had my talent, okay, when I was one hundred pounds the cup, I had to leave with my talent up against these big booty bitches exactly.
Speaker 5: And that's that's what I literally do have to do all the time.
Speaker 6: Like ill, Yeah, it would be my it would be my talent, and then they would talk to me and be like, oh, she's actually cool at ship, and then that would fall.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I'm fucking with you, but off rip. When I walk up with no ass and no titties.
Speaker 2: Move bit, I got, I got the man you have, you got all that.
Speaker 3: Person make up.
Speaker 6: I was one hundred pounds, one hundred and makeup, and they was moving left and right until I got up on that stage and dropped into that split and that like crazy ship and they was like like I could see.
Speaker 8: That on my day.
Speaker 5: Okay, But like I said, when they, like I said, they see that vibe, I'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: You a vibe that you that you that you would never want to let go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you go out with past, she's gonna have a good time.
Speaker 2: Would you be doing when you go out?
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Karaoke dancing. I'm gonna dance.
Speaker 8: You're gonna do it all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, be like we have money, but I just like to have fun in it.
Speaker 2: A little music that we're having fun.
Speaker 1: All right, But listen big, but we so much appreciate you for coming through. We have so much new project is coming out right yeah, twenty third, how are.
Speaker 2: You feeling, blizz take the world.
Speaker 1: I need to hear this. Got to tell us what that's about. We need it because we just know what song and we only know two songs is left.
Speaker 2: You got to just get on me, like see later on tonight. Do what I want you to do. Just go on YouTube, just typing big boogages.
Speaker 4: Now I'm talking about off this project, new project on gangs, new project on gangs.
Speaker 2: Damn, you ain't going to sit down.
Speaker 3: We got an exclusive, but for some reason I couldn't get to it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the whole It wasn't the whole project. They have us a few songs, like five songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, I'm like that. I'm like that, y'all. Y'all don't feel but we're gonna see. Yeah, I'm like that.
Speaker 6: So I I live in Atlanta and I used to bartend at ko D. I was there when you came to kod Then it was like a year or so ago.
Speaker 2: It was a movie.
Speaker 1: He was it was a bunch of people while you looking guilty because.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it was a while ago.
Speaker 1: It was well over a year ago.
Speaker 3: Because I don't even work anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, So we want you to do something. We're gonna make a deal. Okay, you either have to have a threesome or eat some ass you neither one of them at some point to celebrate the new album.
Speaker 2: What we do.
Speaker 1: At some point? Do one of those two before the album?
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: Look, if you had to pick, which one would it be?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I got a three some is nasty?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not, but I'm just eating as everything you say.
Speaker 3: She's a girl, no head, my girl, knowing pussy you right there, walk over.
Speaker 2: Bridge right there, gonna make you do it. She's gonna make you do it.
Speaker 1: As three some? Get your nipples licked?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 2: What? Man? Look? Oh my god, oh man, why would you say the three?
Speaker 8: That's three seconds?
Speaker 2: Damn? The J sounds the DJ is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's not. I don't even see what's the big thing? You should be licking all of it. I've never had a threesome.
Speaker 2: What not.
Speaker 1: I don't like women mm hmm, and I don't want two men. I'm a one on one type of person. One on one, you know, anything could go. Yeah, and you should be the same with your lady.
Speaker 2: Trying to make me you trying to make me.
Speaker 4: That you're gonna be watchings, gonna be like, so you you don't got time for three which you want?
Speaker 2: We didn't have a time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll give you three options.
Speaker 2: Okay, you get the three options.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I already said I do that.
Speaker 1: I get my ass ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 8: That we accident.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think he would want me to. I don't think he would want me to. He'll probably be like, you know because I know because the same way you guys are if you do anything, if you like, if you try to be funny and he walked past you and be like, he'd.
Speaker 3: Be like what you doing?
Speaker 1: Like, don't need to tap me on my I feel like, come on, you don't play basketball, no know, so you won't even play basket of all?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I ain't gonna I wanna see if makag just about you. I'm gonn looked good hit money be.
Speaker 1: Alright, Well we had to get.
Speaker 2: We gotta wrap man.
Speaker 3: At least we know sometimes he does wrap this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah sometimes all right, Well, thank you so much for we actually really did have a good time. We appreciate you so much. Thank you, and you got to come back afterward after you do one of those things. All about that, okay, okay, all right, thank you, Big Boogie