Speaker 1: Yo, it's Baby drill on coming up on a bootleg Kevin podcast.
Speaker 2: That's not the plan, all right, man, look boutlet Cats show were here. We got a special guest. Uh he's got a big show at the Novo? Is it Thursday night with Newdy? Of course? Baby Drills here? Welcome, sir? How you doing man?
Speaker 3: Script?
Speaker 2: Welcome? How's La been treating you? Did you go to BT Awards?
Speaker 1: M No, I got hit too late for BET Awards, But it's been treating smooth taping.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, how long you've been rapping? Like would you would you like kind of start like, you know, recording taking this ship real serious?
Speaker 3: In half ago?
Speaker 2: It's not very long ago. So you started like actually recording for the first time a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about two years ago? Ed the match two years but in half though, So.
Speaker 2: You got you got locked up and then your joint went crazy while you were incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but it was going crazy when I was up, but it was even crazy when I got locked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What was like, uh? I mean for you like because that was a thirty two freestyle?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Which number song was that for you? Was that like one of your first like records that you laid down or.
Speaker 3: The one the other one that popped me off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one that changed things for you. Everything you get out of jail, things are different.
Speaker 3: Most definitely.
Speaker 1: But I had a song new to two though, so there was it was back and forth from thirty two freestyle and that same MD.
Speaker 2: How did you knew the link up?
Speaker 3: That's family dog.
Speaker 2: Like family family or like I'm saying, like, how dy'all end up? Initially?
Speaker 3: You know family blood come make us in close?
Speaker 2: Did you guys?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: For you? Like, seeing like what him and twenty one were doing, did that like motivate you to like really start taking the Rapture series, because I mean not everybody's got those opportunities with those relationships, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it made me feel like shit possible that you know what I'm saying from the head, they didn't know a nigga can do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, yo, if I if I see somebody from where I'm from doing it, it's very possible. What would you say influence wise like your sound, like how you rap? Where would you say your biggest influences are?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I ain't on sounding body. I just created my own sounds so like I wrap off mostly though, so most it be like I have on feeling though, Yeah, well what did you go up listening to?
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 3: Ever ship?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Savage baby Gucci?
Speaker 2: Would you say? Because I always talking about this, do you think who's the like god of the trap ship? Because it's Gucci, Tip or Geez. I feel like it's one of those three in terms of just like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go grew up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the greatest A and R and hip hop history, I say grew up.
Speaker 3: He did niggas count through? It's your heart?
Speaker 2: Did you for you? Uh? Because you kind of how old are you? If you don't mind me asking? So you're twenty one? So you were like a kid like Pete Gucci, like you know, small child? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I really listen to the rappers now, Yeah, you're saying my era is the niggas that's popping right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm saying one hundred percent. Man, somebody like coming up under someone like Nudy Nudi is obviously somebody who I feel like doesn't get enough flowers in terms of just his influence. His catalog is so crazy. Is there something that he has taught you that you apply to your whether it's music, ship, maybe live show ship, how you record anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit, gonna call it straight o.
Speaker 2: That I do.
Speaker 3: Stay up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely. I feel like Nwdy's definitely got his fingerprints over a lot of hip hop right now that we gotta, we gotta, you know, start to acknowledge, you know what I'm saying. What about savage? Yeah, he's giving you any advice.
Speaker 3: Just right choices, decisions, and ship got the right.
Speaker 2: You when you were in. What were you locked up for? If you don't mind me.
Speaker 3: Asking matter.
Speaker 2: Charges? But you're out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, beat it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations going through something like that where you might like lose your freedom, does it kind of, you know, make you appreciate life a little bit more? Does it kind of change the way you look at certain ship because like I can only imagine, you know, your life might be over if it goes the other way like it might.
Speaker 1: You appreciate that though we don't see at on the walls, you know, niggas. Niggas got a lot of time think right, Yeah, so you appreciate everything. You appreciate the food, especially when you see the feed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we always get people like will make their own spread and ship in prison, right, Like, get your own ship and make it, but like the actual food that they give you is terrible, right ship, look like you can. But I've seen like also videos where people are making like hibachi Benny Hannah type ship.
Speaker 3: It's down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's niggas that I already don't call time like them niggas.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. When niggas in the county, they ain't.
Speaker 2: County jail, there's not too much you could do right because you're not.
Speaker 1: But you niggas ain't just gonna be cooking habachi, not no counting. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I can get some like the real thing before a nigga cook it.
Speaker 2: What is did you learn how to whip up and nasty like a good spread in jail? What are you putting in the Spreadli? Kool Aid in the spread?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ah, bro, you missed. Everything should go together matter is it?
Speaker 2: Ramen noodles involved with the kool aid?
Speaker 3: Every time? With every meal in the US.
Speaker 2: Do you find yourself eating spread still? Because I have homies who did a lot of time and they get out and I'll go to their house and make a packet and they're still eating like they're in jail, because they're like, bo, it's good. What do you want from me? Like, it's good and it's cheap. They call it a pocket from a pocket. Yeah, so because you put it in a bag, right, yeah, and just whip it up and then.
Speaker 3: No, this this sho takes more than just whip it up.
Speaker 2: Good. All right, listen my vacation. We're cutting commercials live from Mexico around the beach. Dammit. So check this out, man, don't forget it's summertime. You gotta go to blue Choo bluetoo dot com from a code bootleg. All right, that's gonna get you a free month supply same active ingredient as biagrant and Cialis of course.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The best part about Bluechoo is it gets you jack super hard. What are we talking about? All right? If you're dealing with the rexile dysfunction, do the stress due to I don't know whatever is going on mentally, it happens too. You can get that ed fixed blue Choo promo code bootleg three month supply blue choo dot com. Also want to shout out to the family at pod Socks. Baby, that's right, shout out to odd Socks. They got all kind of crazy new licenses. They just dropped Man transformers, they got the Hasbro licenses, now power Ranger socks. Of course, they just did the Coca Cola earlier this year. Of course, the most comfortable socks in the world go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code bootleg at say twenty percent off odd socksofficial dot com. All right for you, man, Obviously you got a big show, I said, Thursday and doing the Noble's a big deal. Man. That's a that's a venue that a lot of people have blessed on their way up. You know what I'm saying. Do you get nervous when you got a big show like that and see you're like la, it's a little different from being in a.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just did birthday band, which.
Speaker 2: Obviously is crazy, but it's home, you know what I mean. That's it. I mean, yeah, I mean Ship twenty one you headline that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think I ain't sure did yet, so I can't say.
Speaker 3: But I don't be nervous. I'd be happy as here.
Speaker 2: God, how was birthday bash? Was it?
Speaker 3: I fucked with it?
Speaker 2: Did you grow up like going to any of the other birthday.
Speaker 1: Bashes from Atlanta? But I ain't know what birthday band? That was my first time.
Speaker 2: Going coming from Atlanta. Do you automatically adopt the sports teams like? Are you a Hawks fan?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I fuck with all teams just no.
Speaker 2: Are you more like a player's guy, like you're.
Speaker 3: With the player for the player before too?
Speaker 2: So who are your favorite players right now? M joh John Ran, they got home suited up two K? I mean, and also, but you know he's really good on two K. I heard he's good on call of duty too.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I feel like John m Arran is gonna end up. I feel like Nudy's gonna end up signing jam Ran before it's all said and done, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: He come over, come on with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know who else is a good rapper? Slash ballers? Miles Bridges. Miles Bridges a solid He's not bad, He's not bad. You know. Also, probably could use the record. I think he's signed a solid baby, so I guess he's already gotten taken up, you know, So you like johmra are you a tree young guy? Katie Carrie, Luca Lucas, he's called piece bro. Yeah yeah, who's the goat?
Speaker 1: M It'll be hard to pick Lebron James.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's unfortunate. That chair not that smart.
Speaker 3: Do you want?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: You want?
Speaker 2: He's the he got swept, he's the goat. I mean he's forty.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. That's all.
Speaker 2: I think Lebron might have a child older than you. I could be wrong, but what I mean, I'm just saying he's like an old man. Sh he's been doing it so long. You don't so you don't think Lebron is the goat? What about Jordan's But you have never seen Michael Jordan play basketball, So I guess we really can't even say that, right, she saw him on YouTube? Okay, So who's your goat?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 3: They should have been putting me in the down NBA year ago.
Speaker 2: You're the goat? Yeah yeah, hm, hmmm. I'm trying to think since you've been like, oh, it's probably for your generation, like low kids probably honest. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Giannis is probably in the last ten years. You know, it's probably honest. You probably be the best player of the last decade or so. What do you think about Nicola Jokic, that big goofy white man hard too. Yeah, it's hard to stop him in the whole. Yeah, but job Yeah. Shout out to job man. John's gotta fucking stay off Instagram. You gotta take take take his ig live away and he'll be all right. What do you got coming man? I know you just dropped the song in a video today, right.
Speaker 1: Good ken smoke, that'sh it hat.
Speaker 2: What are you working on there? What's coming up?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, observing working on tip? Just dropped tip. But Nick can't stop work.
Speaker 2: It's NonStop pressure, all right. You already know, man, we gotta stop the interview. Shout out to my bookie right now, if you go to my bookie and sign up. Man, I was just playing roulette like live with a real person, spinning the ball on webcam at the casino, my bookie dot ag. You can of course bet on baseball, but really you gotta get down with the casino. They got the slots, they got all the card games, blackjack, craps, roulette, table games galore. It's a fool fledged casino, my bookie dot Ag. And when you sign up with that promo code Bootleg, sign up right now, use that promo code Bootleg. They're gonna get you hooked up with the first deposit bonus, my bookie dot Ag. Let's get back to the interview now. If you guys don't know about King Pom, King Palm is all natural raw baby, yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a tote, or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever you're into King Pom's, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now. This is a turping infuseed tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Poms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to kingpoms dot com, Kingpom dot com, Kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout, half off at checkout, fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kinds of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off. Y'all, what are we talking about? Save fifty percent off King Palm dot com promo code below. It's either bootleg or boutleg cav these promo codes that might have had heard. Try both of them, all right, one of them get you fifty percent off. God damn it. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. How much like for you? How much unreleased music are you sitting on at any given time, like what's on the hard drive you got? You already got like a whole lot of shit ready to go. Do you kind of work on a project for a project basis?
Speaker 1: No, I probably got full projects. I'll give it three full up through a restaurant. As soon as I got up, I was in the studio every day, just cooking. Yeah, I was a house with so I couldn't go nowhere.
Speaker 3: But the studio.
Speaker 2: Were you able to go like probation and let you go to the studio?
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 2: I heard if you're on house arrest, did you have the bracelet or then the thing? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I had the real one. You can't book on.
Speaker 2: I heard you. Uh. You also can't take baths in that.
Speaker 3: You can't soak it.
Speaker 2: You can't soak it, so you can't swim. You can't like getting it hot tub like showers. Only you should get in the hot tub. It was a winter, that's why you should get in the hot tub. During the winter. You gotta get in the hot tub. What you gotta eat mushrooms?
Speaker 3: It's not it's not a thing that we do.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had shrooms? Yeah? So you got too nice. I might be on some right now. Micro does Have you ever ate shrooms and then got in a hot tub and looked at the stars?
Speaker 3: Know that normal?
Speaker 2: It's not putting it on my list. When you were on shrooms yesterday? What were you doing on shrooms? Like? What? What was your environment in studio? So you like to be on shrooms while creating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a precious You are a lot of ship that you would never think about like that.
Speaker 3: That ship sounds too hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. However, have you ever had a bad trip m hmm where you had too much and like ship? Maybe you saw some I mean you know sometimes people have trips on the street.
Speaker 1: No, I had a bad trip on edile'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Well, eating weed is much more dangerous than eating mushrooms. I tell people if you eat too much weed, it could be rough. What was your bad trip on edibles?
Speaker 3: You feel like everything caving?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: I sick there?
Speaker 2: Did you puke?
Speaker 3: No? Just crazy?
Speaker 2: Were you hallucinating? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is what it is. This is loosening?
Speaker 2: Would you see that wasn't there? You just felt like every I mean.
Speaker 1: The walls was coming in and that was the sofa. I was feel like the sofa was eating I fall into the sofa.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, do you know how much you ate? Like how many milligrams? That's the one thing about those. If like you just get your edibles from your homie, you never know how potent or not potent. They'd be like you know, like you.
Speaker 3: Don't ask like how much in this what?
Speaker 2: Just let me eat it and we'll deal with We'll deal with the day how it comes. You know what I'm saying. Did that scare you from doing edibles again? Don't? They're terrible? You should never do edibles. Just see mushroom Psiloslabin. Yeah, it's just trip hard and make music, you know what I'm saying. Yeah? All right, man, Well look you said tapes out performs this Thursday. You just dropped the music video today. Anything else on the way you want to talk about whatever? Uh? Well, look man, Thursday Novo Los Angeles makes you pull up, baby, Joel. We appreciate you pulling up, man, Good to meet you. Ready, Yes, sir, Hey appreciate y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean. Now listen, y'all, when you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that TAXI tell them to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world. Y'all, I'm telling you. You walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right, they got the craziest selection to premium cannabis you'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders. You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just smells amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like Hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas, Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website, Hardeanlasvegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way, all right. Look they got these things in there, man, these moon Rock pre rolls that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to hard Dean, all Right, you gotta go fuck with Hardan Man Hardan Underscore, Lost Vegas. Thank y'all, Man. I love these guys. They're like family to us. And eight we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview though. Much love,