Speaker 1: All right, it's election day in America. Thank you for joining us. Right down our toll free telephone number. Now we're going to take a lot of calls. You know throughout the course of the show today, you know anecdotal information that you want to share voting where you happen to be. We want to hear from you. Really well, I think maybe the funniest post I saw today, although Linda just said there's no way this is real, that Jay Jones tried to kick a dog and missed. Is that that has to be AI. You're kidding me? Is not Ai? It is not a I.
Speaker 2: The best part is the best part is he tries to kick it, walks around it, and then like kind of swings at it again. I'm like, he's speeding. He wants to kill small children. Now he's kicking dogs on election day.
Speaker 1: Bro, unbelievable. All Right. One of the bigger controversies to emerge on the at the outset of this election is the actual ballot in New York City. And it's fascinating to watch Elon musk waited on this criticizing the ballot listing Mamdani Marxist Kami Mumdani twice at the top, relegating Cuomo to the lower level. In the middle, you can barely find it if you look at the top row Democrat, it says Zoran Kwame Mumdani rob next to it is Curtis Lee, a Republican Conservative. Now let me explain something to all of you outside of New York. There's a million parties that you can form in New York and get your name on a ballot anyway, Irena Strada. Then d it's back to Zoran Kwami Mumdani with the Working Families Party. Curtis Lee was next again with the Protect the Animals Party. Who ever heard the Protect the Animals party? What are you? What's your political affiliation? Protect the animals anyway? The next line is Eric Adams on the Safe and Affordable line. Yeah, great job he did by welcoming in all the unvetted Harris Biden, may orc As illegals. Then you go to line two and they have the Integrity Party Jim Walden never heard of the guy. Then the Fight and Deliver Party. That's Andrew CMO's spot on row two in the middle, and the last one is Quality of Life Joseph Fernandez I though I don't even know who any of these people is. Of people are in this particular case. You know, he put up on ex the New York City ballot form as a scam, complaining that no identification is required. Candidates appear twice. Cuomo's name is last on the ballot. Look New York. I can tell you when I lived there. You know, I love the people that were at my polling place that I used to go see every election year. And I'd walk in and they say, I hate it when they say I hate when people say mister Hanner. I said, Seawan and Sean, that's fine. They say hello, and I'd say hello back, and I'd always reach for my wallet, assuming I give an idea. Of course, you don't need an idea in New York. And Musk added that you know, Donnie's on the ballot twice, maybe you can win twice too. I mean, it's just typical dumb lack of election integrity. And as we you know, start this day off, I would be negligent if I didn't say, we've got to fix this. Republicans now have got to make this a priority. I mean, and it's not hard. Now both parties have bitterly complained about election results. Hillary Clinton is one, Stacy Abrams is two. President Trump can be number three. Okay, there, I'm being fair. But we don't have election integrity, which is the problem. The measures to put in place are not complicated. You know. I can't stand you get to vote starting in September for a November election. I think that's insane. You know what can happen between September and November. You know, remember the the Hunter Biden laptop didn't come out till October and it was suppressed because the FBI prebunked it. You know, can have a dramatic impact on people's voting. It's absolutely crazy, you know, but we need it should be mostly same day voting, with the exception of the military or people that are infirmed or the elderly. I would prefer paper ballots myself. I think you have more integrity. A lot of European countries, Canada, for example, have gone back to paper ballots. They find there's more integrity to it. That's what I'd prefer. I think that you have voter i D signature verification, chain of custody controls. By the way that county I believe it was passaic. In New Jersey, the city council voting no and is a passaic. Linda voting no. In terms of putting cameras on early voting, it was passaic, and I think that's insane. That means anybody can walk in that room at any time and nobody would know if they what they do in that room, whether they tamper with ballots. It just gives integrity and confidence into the results. But anyway, voter I D signature verification, chain of custody control. They should be under twenty four hour camera available for the public to watch if they desire. Get rid of these stupid you know, drop boxes. In my view, that's another thing that needs to go. Updated voter rolls. I think you need partisan observers watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night, and I think we'd have more integrity in the system. That's what I wish. Republicans, they need to get their act together. Let me tell you what we are watching this election day, so everybody is prepared by the time we come on tonight. With the exception of California, all the polls will close as of nine pm Eastern time. And let me start in the Commonwealth of Virginia. You have Virginia governor. Now, remember Glenn Youngkin four years ago. It was a dramatic upset and he won. But he didn't win by a lot. He won by two percentage points. I our people argue that Virginia's purple. I believe the Virginia leans more blue. That's my personal belief. And win some earls I think would be a great choice. The bottom seems to have fallen out having spoken, and we'll check it with them later. Matt Towery in terms of her polling. But there is a real chance for Jason Miaris, who's going up against this lunatic who threatened the speaker of the House of Commons. You know, Jay Jones is his name, the one that we're just talking about maybe taking to trying to kick the dog if that's not artificial intelligence when the squares it is not. But the current Attorney General, Jason Miaris, has a real shot in this race. And I hope those of you in Virginia will keep you know, Jason Miaris, he deserves the second term. Why would you elect somebody in this assassination culture that was having a conversation threatening to murder the Speaker of the House of Commons and his children and then saying he wants to piss on their grave because he said all of that in a text, and even the person he's texting is like, I am really uncomfortable with this conversation. Stop. We're also watching this election day in New Jersey. This is the race to watch. This is Mikey Cheryl running against businessmen Jack Chouldarelli. And if you recall, I've confessed that I really did not pay attention to this four years ago because there was no indication that I should. The polls never indicated that this could in any way be a close race. Going into today election day, there are now five polls that have Jack Choitdarelli and Mikey Cheryl at one point difference. Now there are other outlier polls that have Mikey Cheryl way ahead. I don't believe those polls. The posters that I trust the most are the people that I think are going to be the most accurate. This is a dead heat race. What that means officially for the people of New Jersey is this is now a turnout election day for you. What does that mean? That means get out and vote. If you have not voted and you want to change the path and traject victory in New Jersey, this may be your last shot and you have an opportunity here. You're forty ninth out of fifty in terms of the taxes in your state, and you can change all of that to day. And if you really really care, you might want to call your friends, talk to your neighbors, talk to your co workers. And I want to remind everybody if you're online waiting to vote before the polls close and you haven't voted, you get to vote as a matter of law. So stay in line. I have to go to the bathroom. Raise your hand. I'm sure they'll let you go to the bathroom, at least I hope. So maybe there might be polling places, Linda that don't let that happen. I don't know. I would make accommodations for somebody, say I really have to go to the bathroom, can you escort me in? I think any decent person would do that. So we're watching New Jersey this election day, obviously the big race in New York City. What's so interesting about this is nobody knows who Atlas polling is, but Atlas polling is the top polster, one of the top posters in the country along with Trafalgar. That's Robert Kahley, Matt Towery, that's inside her advantage and Matt will join us in the next hour. And that's John McLaughlins associates as Rasmussen. And that's pretty much it. All these other New York Times and most of these other ones get it so wrong it's not even worth following their their polling. And I just stick with the people that I know have a very good track record. And Atlas has been polling this and they came out with their final poll and Mom, Donnie, the bottom's been falling out in the last number of days now. He did have what appears to be demographically an early vote lead for him, and meaning because a lot of these these young New Yorkers that pushed him over the top in the primary been going out in droves and voting early. And we'll see if that's going to be enough to hold. If in fact, you know Cuomo or Curtis, well, can you know, have a great election day showing We'll see, But I know, I kind of think this is too far gone, is my guess. I hope I'm wrong and don't believe that it's over. You know, you don't know this. Polling is one thing. Votes are another thing. So let's see what happens in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We're also paying attention there. Voters will cast a ballots and a race that really can impact national elections in the future. Now, three members of the Supreme Court in Pennsylvania are up for reelection, although they do not face any named opponents. Instead, voters simply decide whether or not they should remain on the bench, and should the justices be retained. In other words, and if they are retained, they will serve another ten years. Well that's you know, what is that at least two more presidential cycles for crying out loud, that's ridiculous. So and Josh Shapiro, the Democrat, it wants them retained. If you're in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania today, I know a lot of times you know, uh, do I really want Yeah? This this could impact the outcome of a future presidential election. If you're in Pennsylvania, go out and vote. Do not retain these these justices. They should not be retained. They should not remain on the bench das your answer in my humble opinion again, I talked about Ray Jones, the representative that wants to you know, he said, if I had two bullets and I had an opportunity to shoot Hitler, Polepot and the Speaker of the House of Commons, I'd use both bullets on the speaker and then i'd, you know, go after his family, and then I'd piss on their graves. The fact that the Democrats did not insist this guy drop out is beyond any comprehension I have. Then we have the Gavin Newsom I want to I want to use every dirty trick in the book. As far as I'm concerned, It's gonna be one of the most watched ballots. The polling is not good on it. I'm being right up with the people of California. I promise to always tell the truth, never be polyonnish and lie to you. Which asks voters to temporarily override the state's independent Congressional Districting Commission to allow Democrats to flip as many as five House seats. Now, Newsom is the leading advocate of Prop fifty. He said, oh, this is necessary to respond to the Texas redistricting. That's not true. The people that have mastered the art of redistricting and jerry mandering is our Democratic Party in every blue state in this country. You know, Texas is doing it in a fair manner. Governor Newsom wants to literally, if voters have approved this, new maps will be drawn by this radical, hardcore you know, leftists California legislature. That would remain in effect to twenty thirty, at which point control would be returned to an independent commission. They have an independent commission, and what they want to do is push out the independent commission and their recommendations, which are you know, are California reasonably fair? It's already fairly jerrymandered, and you know, and it's just outrageous what they're doing out there. The answer would be in California to vote no. This is really imperative. This could impact the midterms coming up one year from now, and Main voters will consider Main Question one, which would require voters to present a valid photo ID to vote. I would vote yes on that. In Texas, voters will be asked to vote on Proposition sixteen, which would require an individual to be a citizen to vote. Yeah, I'd vote yes on that one too. And that's pretty much what we're watching, you know, throughout the country today. And I'll give you my I'll give you a lay of the land, but I'm going to tell you this, New Jersey, Commonwealth of Virginia. Go out and vote. Californians, just vote anyway, New York, give it your best shot. That's my advice to you. Same with Texas. I'm not worried about Texas, to be honest, but I would, you know, go out and vote. Go out and vote. It is your right to do so. I think you have a duty and a responsibility. New Jersey. You have a real shot to shock the entire country today. Go out and vote at your friends, your family, your neighbors, your coworkers, you know, bring everybody to the polls, you know, tailgate brawl. I'm concerned and have a great time. Okay, So you know why why does this happen every single solitary time? You know, it is freaking election dage driving me up a wall. Selena's Zito is with us. You put a post up on X and apparently others have as well. So I'm not saying that others aren't good people out there. Commissioner Scott Done in Pennsylvania, I talked about the vote for Supreme Court justice is whether you want to retain them or not. Vote no. But anyway, if you're in Pennsylvania. This morning, we were advised by the Pennsylvania Department of State of a processing era in the voter information the state transferred to Fayette County. The data on the electronic poll pads is outdated and could be incorrect. As of ten am, all Fayette County precincts have been instructed to stop using the electronic pole pads and switch to backup paper poll books. This should not be an issue for the remainder of the day. Should you have already encountered an error and did not vote, please return to the precinct by eight pm to vote. Any provisional ballots cast because of this error will be counted. If you already successfully cast a ballot, you are fined and no further action is needed. And by the way, this happened to me this morning. I voted via provisional ballot. You got to be kidding me. Now this move over Chester County, Pennsylvania, Fayett County is in the House. Apparently there's an issue in Chester County. Selena Zito, who knows all things Pennsylvania, I'm frankly, you know, why does this not support Why can't we make paper ballots? Why can't we have same day voting with the exceptions of the sick, the infirm, our military, etc. No early voting, paper ballots, voter I D signats for verification, chain of custody, commands for the early ballots or mail in ballots that do that. We do allow then updated voter rolls every year, and partisan observers watch the voting all day and every precinct and the vote counting all night by hand in front of partisan observers, and then everybody will have more faith, more confidence, more integrity in our election process. You make the call at the end of the night, everybody goes home and feels like they were treated fairly. What's wrong with that? Why did both Democrats and Republicans have complained bitterly about voting problems? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, say a county, I think it's if you know, say a county at all. In Pennsylvania, it's very rral. You know, some of the highest peaks in the state are in Faya County. So just going back to where you vote. It may only be eight miles, but it might take you thirty five to forty minutes to get back there. Right, it's not something that is convenient. And I just you know, I'm just so frustrated. This is you have one job, you basically only have to do it two times a year. Why can't you get it right? And to your point about faith in our institutions and in our government, this only erodes it and makes it worse rather than you know, sort of bonds us back together. As far as Chester County, this is another like ridiculous error. They didn't bring the binders that have all the independent voters in there. Well that's like seventy five sous than people. They only have Republicans or Democrats, and and so you have seventy five thousand people. Okay, now what do you do? Okay, well vote provisionally. Well they don't have enough provisional ballots. So you know, it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: A I think I'd like to say, you can't make it up. But nothing surprises me anymore.
Speaker 3: It really it really, it shouldn't be that hard. And whoever is governor throughout you know this time or the next time, make it a priority to make elections fair and safe and secure. But also just do the basics, right, Like, just do the basics now mine?
Speaker 1: And I mean you have your friends with Joshapiro, You're friends with every politician in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I mean, does he not see a problem here?
Speaker 3: Oh well, just before I came on the air, I sent them a text. I'm like, what the heck? What do you what's going on here?
Speaker 1: I will I was probably saying, Oh no, Selina's on my case. I'm in trouble.
Speaker 3: This is not the time for sleazy to have my cell phone number.
Speaker 1: Well, does anymore? Please update us? We love you. You know more about the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania than any single human being on earth and accurately predicted that Donald Trump would win in twenty twenty four. And you're way ahead of the curve. What is Linda saying? You want me to look at my text before I say goodbye.
Speaker 2: I just wanted you to have her book title, so maybe he could give her a little something something before you say goodbye. That's all?
Speaker 1: Okay, you mean her best selling book.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, her New York number one, that's all.
Speaker 1: Do you mean the national political reporter for The Washington Examiner and her book on Butler, which you know she was right next to President Trump when he came within a millimeter of losing his life. The untold story of the near assassination of Donald called Trump and the fight for America's heartland. You mean that one, Just like you.
Speaker 2: Do this for a living.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you you're very good at I'm a professional anyway, Selena, we love you, hissed the grand kids for us. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You guys should know this. In the in the rural counties outside of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the vote, the voter turnout is higher than usual for an off year and the voter.
Speaker 1: Are you getting any information on New Jersey?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I've just been trying to focus on Pennsylvania because this no vote as actually and this sort of Pachase thing that Charlie Kirk and you know put into action is really not just about what happens today in Pennsylvania, but it's also about what happens in twenty twenty sixth in the seventh, eighth, and tenth congressional districts, Like getting more people to show up and in the habit of showing an up in and off year so that the midterms are successful for Republicans. It's a really it's a piece I have up right now. It's a really good peace.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Thank you so much, Selena Zito.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm getting I'm getting an update on turnout in New Jersey. This is the first report that I am getting. They are tracking in a positive direction. Uh. And the trending is to exceed three million, which is where Jack Chitdarelly really needs to be. And if it follows the trend of four years ago, that would be the magic number to catch and pass her. They did better in early voting than they did four years ago, but remember they lost that by about two and a half three points. Turnout is very strong in Ocean. That's in Lakewood and Mamath and Morris, all very very key counties. Now let me tell you what the key is in New Jersey, and that's going to be turnout between the hours of five and eight pm all over New Jersey. Jack, what I'm what they are telling me is this is real. I can only pass on to you what I hear. I'm not on the ground. You know at the polling places in New Jersey, so I have to count on people that are on the ground. You know, one admonition, one thing to watch out for today. Democrats have significantly outspent Republicans on advertising high profile elections. I mean they have thrown in last minute of fortune in Virginia and in New Jersey, I mean a fortune, I mean Democratic Mikey Cheryl the Line Group's invested sixty one million in spots since June versus forty one million for Jack Chitarelli. And this is a neck and neck race. The Pro fifty campaign in California ninety four million compared with thirty seven million in opposition ads in Pennsylvania. You know, Democrats and allied groups have out advertised their opponents for to one this year. So you know, just keep that in your mind. This is not supposed to be a Republican day here today. The fact that it's exciting that the Attorney General Jason Miaris can win is exciting, the fact that Jack Chitdarelli is neck and neck. It's going to be about turnout between basically right now and eight o'clock tonight. That's what's going to determine the outcome of New Jersey. You have a shot, get out and vote. Let me go to New York. We spend so much time on it. New York voters are poised to shatter previous turnout records for mayoral races. The New York Post is reporting today apparently as of just coming on the show today more Wow. More New Yorkers have turned out by two pm this afternoon Eastern Time than the entire race in twenty one, on track to break even more more historic records in this widely watched race. A total of one point one to five million people voted in the last mayoral election, including just over two hundred and fifty thousand early mail ins. On election day twenty twenty one, four hundred and sixty two thousand people had voted by midday. Wow. Well, just under nine hundred thousand turned out for Eric Adams to win this. This is pretty amazing we have. After casting his vote, Chucky Schumer declined to say who he voted for. It doesn't matter how radical it gets. His days are done. Hakeem Jeffries, No, no, no, no, no. Mamdani's not going to be the face of the Democratic Party. Oh yes, it is. It already is a pro Cuomo superpack ad came out released on as of yesterday, attacking Mamdani over the socialist ties to left wing streamer Hassan Piker, who once said America deserved nine to eleven. That's Zoron's buddy, Hassan Piker saying we deserve nine to eleven. It's a disgrace to every life. Lost reader says fifteen second ad paid for a group for our city with Mamdanni superimposed in front of the Twin Towers attack. At one point, Zoron went on Piker's show, and Piker was just spotted at Zoron's event, And of course you had that Controversially, Mom that stood up for the character of the Blind Shake was convicted in the ninety three Trade Center bombing and has set outrageous things. We have covered that at length. And then Linda Sarsoor who we talked about yesterday, another radical that's friends with mam Donni. But I guess it's a little late to bring all that in, you know, kind of too little too late. Cuomo semi apologized on Fox News this morning for nursing home deaths, and you know, nobody knew what we were dealing with. I had the best health experts around the globe giving us advice. We followed the best advice. We followed the federal guidance, and people died in a horrific way. There were no visitors allowed in the nursing homes. And I apologize for any family that lost the loved one during that time. It was on my way. I understand how horrible it was. Those are probably the strongest statements today. Too little, too late. Now this is bizarre because commie Marxist Mumdani there was apparently bomb threats at multiple polling locations in New Jersey that have just prompted closures. At one point earlier today, he called the bomb threats part of the general approach the Trump administration has taken to try and intimidate voters with basils allegations of voter fraud. He must have been talking about Hillary or Stacy Abrams. But these bomb threats, multiple ones were made against polling sites across New Jersey. Earlier today, the Attorney General, Matthew Platkin said the bomb threats were emailed to polling areas in Bergen, Essex, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth Ocean and Passaic Counties. Law enforcement officers have responded to each impacted polling place. They have worked swiftly to secure these polling locations and ensure the safety of every voter. Scary these you know, look at the poll that came out yesterday. Over half the country thinks we're going to have a major assassination of a political figure in five years. Not good. So we're watching all of that. I mentioned the Elon Musk post. It's hilarious the way the ballot is up. There fully ten percent of New Yorkers, New York City residents say if Mamdani wins today, they will be leaving New York City. And I don't doubt that at all. New York City voters disturbed by this insane ballot format that Elon Musk was criticizing. The White House slam Mamdanni for blaming the election bomb threats on Trump. There is zero evidence. By the way, the party of incitement and the party of dehumanization has been the Democrats, you know, the ones that say Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and racist fascist Nazi all the time. Schumer pushed a shutdown into a record books after rejecting a fourteenth opportunity to open up the governman today and then trying to make a big deal about it. This is on Schumer. This is why it's called the Schumer shutdown. And anti Semitic activist Linder sar Sore vows to hold Mamdanie accountable for campaign promises. That's gonna be right there in the inner circle. Good luck New York City. Now, it did end in a five point race according to the Atlas poll. We'll get to polling with our friend Matt Towery coming up in just a minute, you know, but at this point it's really about turnout. And I'm just gonna say, Jason Mieris is a really good guy in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Uh Win, some series would be a great governor. Jack should Arelly. This is a real opportunity for New Jersey. This would be a political earthquake if Jack should a rally wins and it is real? How real is it? We're gonna ask Matt Towery on the other side,