Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, George Nori with you. Kimberly Meredith with US medical medium, spiritual teacher, often compared to Edgar Casey, who has helped thousands of people with the gifts she received after having a near death experience. We'll talk with her about that. Kimberly speaks through the Fifth dimension in order to help more humanity move forward in a very positive way. Her book is called Awakening to the Fifth Dimension. Kimberly, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Have you been hi, George? I have been great. How are you? I'm so glad to be here tonight.
Speaker 2: Great, and you're going to help a lot of people when we do readings next hour. I understand.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm super excited about this tonight.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: You had a couple near death experiences?
Speaker 3: What happened to you? Yes? I did. Just a few years back. I had a horrible accident where I was struck by a vehicle, and yeah, that took a few years to recover from. And yeah, I had a very very horrific near death experience and was in a wheelchair for over two and a half years and was told I would never walk again. And yeah, it was horrific.
Speaker 2: Were you in a car or were you just outside?
Speaker 3: No, I was getting going to work. I had just gotten a really big show that I was in and I was getting going into the vehicle and the vehicle was pulling up and I was struck on foot.
Speaker 2: Side swiped to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was a very big Cadillac Escalade.
Speaker 2: Did you have psychic abilities before that accident? I.
Speaker 3: When I was a child, I exhibited intuitive abilities. My eyes were always fluttering and communicating with spirits, and I would have paranormal occurrences and always wanted to heal animals. When I was little, I had a parental figure afraid of it and would often shame me and say, you know, don't do that. And I always would force my eyes and stop fluttering. And I didn't really know a lot because this is early, like a year old, so I stuttered. You know, I had studying too going on, so I didn't put all of the connections together until like in my teenage years. And I stopped the blinking around seven, and more and more of it kept occurring, and I did telepathy a lot with My dad had abilities and he would do telepathy with me. But then he was and so I was taken away from him and my mom and him. Of course she had remarried because he was missing when he was drafted he went to the war, and when she remarried, it got worse because then they don't want me doing any of those types of thinkings. So I pushed it all away. And then when I had gone on in my life, I always wanted to help people, so I went into nursing. And when I was in nursing, I would get premonitions that when we would have like the code blues on the hospital floor, I always would get a hit like no, that person can still make it. So I always throughout my life would keep getting these premonitions. So it just makes sense that after I had my near death experience that my eyes would start blinking again, and that now I'm a full blown trans channel. Because it never whatever you're supposed to be. I always feel, now that this happened to me in this life, that you can't push who you really are. It meant to be away.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I saw you as conscious life blink blinking away, and I would go I would go up to people saying, what's wrong with her is that I didn't know exactly that that was part of your mediumship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's who Yeah, So that's who I'm really am. You know, I'm a I'm a That's who I That's who I am. And I feel good now being who I am. You know that that channel of that's who I am. I sign language, I blink. I communicate with spirit through this kind of communication. And the more I do this communication in the last ten years is this last decade, the more the codes and the messages are getting stronger and stronger. I became familiar with I'm sure you know her more than even I do, Jane Roberts, and I started reading a lot of her books, but I knew nothing about her until just the last year. And because I'm a trans channel, I find her information very good for me to read, because the more I learn more about myself and my work, the more the information is coming through more and more.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable. Now through the blinking, are you in contact with the other entities?
Speaker 3: I am? Now that I've been working on it more in the last two years, I'm able to communicate with all kinds of beings, multi dimensional energy, from all over. Now that I'm full opening up to everything, they're able to communicate through easily.
Speaker 2: Now, Kimberly, in addition to what we're going to talk about tonight and your ability as a psychic medium, you are considered a healer. Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So when I started to learn that I was a channel, I also was told through the guides to do laying on hand healing. So I would scan people with my eyes a blink and they would tell me where people were not well. The guides also would tell me where to lay hands on people and do the healing. And so I'm just directed. I'm just a messenger to do what they asked me. And I actually one of the first places that I was discovered was at the Conscious sexbo where I was told to lay hands on a pretty big size tumor and I just put my hand over the tumor and I would just go in a circular motion and say, you know a word like I'm in this, We're in the fifth dimension, we are healed, we are love, we are light. And as we're doing that motion over the over the frequency of the tumor, it would just dissolve off the body and this is something that I do regularly, and I've been tested for this energy frequency, and the person has to be open to it, of course and breathe out the energy and their body.
Speaker 2: Can you feel the energy going through you as you are doing this?
Speaker 3: I do. I do feel the energy when I'm working on the person. The energy frequency comes through my body, goes through my hands as I lay my hand on the frequency that I'm working on, and then the person does feel the frequency going through their body also and the release of it leaving, and you can see it, you know, people have filmed it, and also you can see the person. You can see the energy fly off them.
Speaker 1: The energy.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit more kimberly about some of these interesting healing sessions you've done, well.
Speaker 3: I've done them in some research institutes I've done I've you know, I've done them in my offices. I've done them in public places, you know, like expos and I've done them at Ion's Institute. I've done them, you know, all over the world. And I've done them recently, just like a week ago in my office, there were several lymph nodes on a woman and dissolved in like two minutes off of her neck.
Speaker 2: Is that pretty fast? Even for you?
Speaker 3: It is, But it's just what is meant to happen. And I feel this is happening more and more in the last few years for people, and I feel it's becoming more acceptable, and not that it's not like extremely exciting and wonderful, but it's becoming more I'd say for the individual, I feel because they've read about the work. It's you know, some people may call it reiki, some people may call it quantum energy healing. I feel it's opening people's conscious mind to understanding it's a light, vibrational, loving energy that comes through our body, and it's acceptable when you're in this this it's a beautiful it's just a beautiful, a beautiful energy when you feel it, and when you experience when you're feeling the lump or the tumor, or you're feeling you know, if you have like an ulcer and it's in your body or and then it's gone, and then you go to the doctor and you get a test or the doctor will say it's gone, and then you know, I get an email saying I'm healed. It's just so gratifying and amazing.
Speaker 2: What do you do Kimberly to protect yourself, to make sure that whatever you rid some illness from some individual doesn't come back on you.
Speaker 3: That's a great quite good you know. I've always been like this, even when I was young. I I you know, I just god, you know, I'm really I really don't think about me. I just do what they tell me to do, and I just jump all in. And I want to help everybody and serve everybody. I spend a lot of time in meditation and prayer for myself, but I just want to help everybody and serve them, and I want to just keep helping people. But I do my meditation in prayer, and that's what I do. I do my meditation in prayer.
Speaker 2: When you do the healing, do you do preventative healing as well on people who seem to be healthy.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's one of my favorite things to do. Actually, I love doing my preventative scans. And a lot of people that come to me sometimes they'll come for like spiritual counseling sessions, and I'll scan over them and I may see something during the session that they might not know that they have, or I'll do like a health and wellness supplement session and they may not know that they have something going on. And I may get like a hot slash or something and see like a lump or something on their breast, and so I will just mention that this is going on. And I don't mind working with the Western medical community where I'll say, you know, just to make sure go get a mammogram because I'm feeling something might be going on in your breast or prostate or something like that. And I love working with animals and children too, And I love doing the preventative because and the root cause of finding out why you have something going on, because so many times you already have a diagnosis like Parkinson's or MS or something like that, but you'll take a medication, but why do you have it? Like what is the root cause of why you have that and what is going on? And sometimes it's you could be eating, like you could be having a regular milk product and maybe you need to have goat milk instead of regular milk. Or maybe it's something maybe simple like tomatoes maybe is not working, or onions, And I mean it might sound funny to you, but maybe you might need to have something different in the diet. So my blinkers my blink my blinking eyes. They're so I mean, they even annoy me. Sometimes they're so pretticular about things that they'll just blink on everything that they just liked. No yes, no, yes no. But like like that, are.
Speaker 2: You conscious of the blinking or is it just happening.
Speaker 3: It's just happening. So like these guides are just coming in and it's just more than it was like a year ago. Even so, like people will say a list of things that they're eating and the guys will go no, yes, no, yes, no, yes no yet like that, and even sometimes the nutritionists that people are working with, they'll be like, yeah, I think you should change that and not do that for a little bit and try that. And people will come back and they'll say, oh, my nutritionist says, yes, I'm going to go with what they're doing, but I'm going to try not to do maybe you know, the note fiffle for a little bit, and I won't do you know, some white potatoes just to the sweet potatoes, and you'll see a huge difference in the GI track. But I don't step on anybody. I just come in as the extra person.
Speaker 2: What is the blinking accomplish?
Speaker 3: I think the guys. That's a great question. I think what the guides do with different things. Is there coming in and moving into the fifth dimensional organic living, which they're trying to help out, just a supplemental way of moving people into this next ten years, which is the next decade of kind of I think waking up more of transitioning people into maybe just a different experience. Maybe that I'm trying to figure out why they have me doing all of this, is that we're just kind of coming in maybe in a gentle way of communicating in a simple They're making things simple.
Speaker 2: You're a little like ednor Casey.
Speaker 3: I think so. I mean doctor Sheeley, who has recently passed. He said, I think you're like a female at your Casey.
Speaker 2: But you people too, He touted you did he didn't?
Speaker 3: He yeah, he did. I I was so lucky to spend of a week and a half with him. We had a really good time. I really adore him, adored him, and I missed him.
Speaker 2: He was a good guy.
Speaker 3: I really yes, very good, very disciplined. It wasn't easy being tested by him. He wasn't He wasn't easy. It was It was a tough, a tough time. But I was blessed to be with him and spend those days with him, and the day I'll never forget, the day that we both saw with our both our eyes one of a very large, hard, but noign tumor on this woman's uh side of her neck. And I laid hands and we prayed and it evolved and she put her hand around her throat and she said it's gone. And he got up, you know, off the table, and he walked over and he put his hand on it, and he goes, wow. He just stared at me and he was pretty shocked. He just stared at me, and he you know, he felt it before. And then he came over and it was you know, and to me, that's something that it's just my normal day. But for him, he just couldn't believe it. He just kept staring at me.
Speaker 2: Are you working through something divine, Kimberly when that happens?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely? And if I you know, it's so, it's so.
Speaker 2: How it is definitely God given, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is because it was happening when I was really really young, and I was you know, hit hit a hit about it, you know, told not to do stuff, and I feel like it's it's it's super it's super powerful, but I feel like I feel like others can learn to do it too.
Speaker 2: Is it that easy to learn?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's easy to learn, but I think it is. Like in the next like twenty twenty four, twenty twenty, what they say by twenty twenty six, twenty twenty six, If we raise the vibration in our universe, it can become easier to get into that vibration to learn to do it.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more