Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: I want to get.
Speaker 3: Into the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion seating chart because Claudia, Dustin, I, and Blue we gave our prediction, so Jasmin still want to get your thoughts on as well. So I want to show you guys exactly what the seating chart was. And starting with you, Claudia, what were your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: Porsche and Cay Michelle have first chair.
Speaker 3: In Claudia, you actually predicted that they may give Cam and Schell first chair.
Speaker 2: So your thoughts on.
Speaker 3: All of this do you agree with it, disagree with it? And our girlfriend Cynthia Bailly friend to the show, she was up in between Porsche and Angela.
Speaker 4: I think Cynthia of Coursia have a priority spot. Because she acted more like a housewid I've been about three of them. Okay, come on sudden Phedra definitely collected a track and sat back. Mm gave some in the beginning, then kind of fell off a little bit, But I still like her. Who's the third one? Cam? Schelle came and Schelle does not deserve I mean star star name. She has a name, yes, but what does she what does she do? This season? She she she phased out and I am someone that was going was surprisingly so rooty for her episode three. I I called her a star, not so much in this in this arena, great on stage, great in other reality shows. She kind of like faded back like that Homer Simpson meme into into the bushes, you know what I mean? Like I feel like to be in the first chair first season with Kelly doing all the work that she did with Shemiah. Finally, Shemia was like a ninja in the middle of a circle of everyone coming at her like this. You could have put like three other people on that spot. It could have been shed have been it could have been Shamiyah, it could have been Kelly, it could have been and yeah, like Michelle should have been second to last, oh last.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I have a theory as to why k Michelle is in the first chair because earlier in the season I tweeted to Andy, I said, Andy, Kank Michelle please perform VSLP at the reunion, and I think she's in the first chair because she is going to perform v s LP. You want to make sure that she is in a convenience spot to do her performance and then.
Speaker 6: Sit back down.
Speaker 7: We don't like them Tonight Jazz.
Speaker 8: We're gonna like some Canada tonight baby very special.
Speaker 4: As a little bits seem like you have some white tight pants on.
Speaker 8: What you got going on with their dress?
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's the Hips Hips done my brother and Hips.
Speaker 4: Was in everyone's storyline and not in that chair is crazy. But you know the way they did Andrew. They be working hard and Kelly, Kelly gave. I knew that she wasn't get for a share, but I will say she gave so much a season. She was vulnerable, She touch about her finances in a real way that we haven't seen in a long time. It wasn't performative. She'd get made up with people, she buried the hatchet. She showed like she was grown up on this. I got mad respect for Kelly. She did a good she got a great season.
Speaker 5: I think I agree. I agree with you. I was like, why is Shamia not in the first chair? Like when I saw this come out, I didn't have any predictions because, like I historically I don't even like reunions like that, So I never try to predict.
Speaker 6: Who's going to be sitting.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't know because it's like it's so much happening at one time, Like they're all screaming and yelling over each other. Like it's very overstimulating for me, Like when I'm watching them, just like I need silence, Like I need one person to talk at one time, and that's not what you do for reunions.
Speaker 6: I watched them.
Speaker 5: I watched them, but I am a lot more. Yeah, so I never have predictions on like where people are gonna sit. But I thought if anybody was going to be sitting in the first chair, I knew Porsche had to be there. She is the face of this city, so that makes sense. But Shemia, it's been Shamiah versus everybody this season, and she is further down than I think she needs to be that's kind of crazy, Like the scening is kind of crazy when you think about it.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 8: My only caveat is that I am looking forward to seeing Shamia argue with ky Michelle, and it's nothing like a lean in and look to their left to look to the right argument. Remember Drew was doing that on the last year on the season sixteen reunion, Drew said in it in pinky seat according to this chart, and ran at reunion stage last year she handled all her business swinging.
Speaker 7: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I definitely think that that's an odd choice for first year based on ky Michelle's lack of participation.
Speaker 7: In the show.
Speaker 8: We watched her in several scenes in this episode sit dormant and quiet, bump on the log nothing to say, only to get in her confessional and offer the context that really belonged in the original conversation. I'm sick of that. But so she better not waste her spot in the front room. In the front seat of this reunion. We better get answers to the plotting accusations. We better get answers to who said it, where you was at, why it made did you cry? Why you were crying? Every scene we saw you in with the ladies this season. What were you thinking in those scenes? We want a live confessional from Kay Michelle on that reunion stage. Otherwise, get your ass out of the front seat and put Mia who belongs there, or a second choice, Kelly because she had a tough season and she's got a lot to say.
Speaker 7: The focus will be on her.
Speaker 8: To me, we are gonna get to watch tennis for the duration of all three parts of this reunion. Just turning her head from side to side, that's not gonna work for the reunion.
Speaker 4: Shamiah being in the third chair of that is crazy when you had first chair last season with way less drama than you have to see And do you have some tea? And it's not from any of the girls on the show. Someone told someone that told me someone's pregnant. Know what is one of the girl? One of the girl?
Speaker 2: You know about this, Carlos, I don't know nothing, girl. No, okay, Claudia, do not say it.
Speaker 4: Bookmark this, Okay, I'm not saying who it is.
Speaker 5: Someone text me I want to know you.
Speaker 4: Jab okay, I will say. I hope it's on the right side.
Speaker 3: Claudia, Claudia, Claudia, you see how I trying to save my girl.
Speaker 4: What I didn't say a name, Claudia.
Speaker 2: We focused on what happens this current week.
Speaker 4: It happened someone got busted up.
Speaker 8: Okay, Oh you know what, It might have been Pinky because she had on a big blousey dress on Watch What Happens Live? She looked really good. Might as she looked good as hell on Watch Happens Live? For her her dress was one that would accommodate disguising, like the early stages of a pregnancy.
Speaker 7: So maybe it was Pinky.
Speaker 8: Whoever it is, I'm happy for whoever it is, because really, if we're talking about the right side, we know that ky Michelle has expressed one to have a baby, that Shamiyah has been wanting to have another child as well, Kelly got a new man, and Tinky they keep having babies, and so you know what I'm saying, I'll be happy for whoever it is.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna listen to my boss and take the legal note first, and when it comes out, when the baby is a healthy, happy baby is born, run this clip.
Speaker 9: So in regards journalist seating chart, Okay, I'll say this, Okay, I have just couch accurate.
Speaker 7: Yes, give it up for lows.
Speaker 2: So I'm I won that one. The other side, I was not.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that came and Shall got first chair.
Speaker 3: I think it says a lot about what may be happening for the rest of the season. And I think this whether or not and listen the conversation about her rather good.
Speaker 2: Or bad, she starts a conversation, So I do believe that was a part of it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go on a whim and say that I think Samia Nay would have set next to Kie Michelle. But because we've learned that came Andelle Shamia have been I think that's why Kelly's in the middle. Because to Dustin's point, when you do all of this, I do think it's a safety issue for two people who don't who aren't getting along to sit next with chub.
Speaker 2: So I think that's why.
Speaker 3: Shemiah, in my opinion, was pushed down because and not saying Kelly does not deserve second sea. I think Kelly's great, but my theory is Shamiah would have been second if her and Kim Michelle did not recently have the issue that we saw. I do want to say this though a steam shout out to Cynthia the Knees Bailey because the think of this.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna move on to the season.
Speaker 3: To the last night's episode, Cynthia.
Speaker 2: Belly has redefined what the friend will was.
Speaker 3: And while some of you guys not my panelists, but while some of you guys out on Twitter we're talking about Shemia's placement, you guys did not even look at the fact that Phaeder and Cynthia both started season three together right Pedro left after season nine, came back last season. Cynthia's been on you know up until a few seasons ago, came back as a friend last season. I think there's something to be said that a friend sur path a housewife where they both started on the same season, and that goes to show you the conversations that I think are happening in regards to how much Cynthia its value. Okay, to sit next to Porscha, who love her hat she's the face of the show, that to me was a loud message that in my opinion.
Speaker 7: For sure, it was a lowed message.
Speaker 8: And Cynthia, I loved that seating placement for her, but where she should have been is in the first.
Speaker 7: Chair on the opposite side.
Speaker 8: They should have bumped the whole couch down and put Cynthia in the first chair on the other side, the same thing they did at the season eight reunion when Nini appeared as a as a friend that season season.
Speaker 7: And Kim season ten as well. Yeah, that's right, and they was doing this and bye bye gone right, So.
Speaker 8: Yes, Cynthia should have been there, But I'm fine with her being in the position that she is on the other couch, Padra.
Speaker 7: I have enjoyed.
Speaker 8: Her in the scene at the end of this week's episode where they were having that pow wow and Kelly.
Speaker 7: Was making amends with Porsche temporarily. Yeah, scene.
Speaker 8: I loved Fader's contribution then, But contributions from her have been kind of few and far between, So her positioning on the couch makes sense to me.
Speaker 7: And that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bad could have dra could have been a friend of this season, and it would have made sense to me. Like what she's been doing, she's given us some good moments. But yeah, when I think about Cynthia this season, I like, I keep forgetting that she's only a friend of to be honest with you, to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and seriously and listen to all of the housewives that I've spoken to for the past two years.
Speaker 2: That have been calling me to get my advice.
Speaker 3: And I said this to you guys last year and the year before that you please take the friend role.
Speaker 2: Just take it, take it.
Speaker 3: I understand that, yes, some of you OG's or vets made the show what it is.
Speaker 2: I promise you, I get it.
Speaker 3: However, what I think you guys aren't getting is Cynthia Bailey doesn't have to worry about exposing so much of her personal life, and she still is able to be relevant in the in the scenes, and she's still able to be a powerful, dynamic and friend roll back in the day, because I will say this, back in the day, day day, when I was producing the show, a friend roll was a this if you were a housewife, that was the motive to a friend of What y'all don't see the audience is, listen, Marla Hampton dealt with this. Housewives do dismiss you if you're a friend. And I'm not gonna sit up here and say they don't. They will literally say middle of a scene, girls, shut up, you peachless girl, girl go by, girl, you ain't got no peach. You hear from a moment, girl, We're gonna see you tomorrow. So I do understand why it does feel challenging, But what I'm saying is years later, the role is different, and I encourage all of my ogs, all of my bets, if Bravo offers you a friend contract, please say.
Speaker 8: I think the reason it's landing differently too, is because Cynthia wanted a friend role. She didn't want to be a full time housewife. So her stepping into the friend role, she's happy. So she's she's functioning, She's not trying to do things to make her role amplified in the show because she wants to be a housewife. She's being natural. She's happy as a friend of the show. And I think that's the difference. We've never really seen that before in Atlanta. You know, all the friends typically had aspirations of being a full time housewife, and they showed in their.
Speaker 7: Thirst and in the way that they the antics and all of that ship.
Speaker 8: When Cynthia is confident because that's what she wants to do, So take Carlos's advice and own it in a way where you are happy to be there, because then it comes off different on screen.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you guys a question now that we're talking about this, Like Cynthia is so comfortable in this role because she was a vet for a really long time. Like you don't think about Atlanta and not think about Cynthia Bailey, so she is cemented in the legacy that is the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you guys think that there's a world when like we've had that's for so long that they need to have a mandatory friend of us.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. I think File.
Speaker 8: Richards, Jasmine Henley, Brown Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Jasmins, you tried it. I'll talk about Bailey Hills next year. Anyway to Atlanta. You're good. I will say this. I will say this will be.
Speaker 3: No one's life is that interesting for fifteen years straight.
Speaker 2: It's just it isn't. It isn't.
Speaker 3: And I do think there there should be an expiration date on a full time role. Not that you're not interesting or not that you're not great. I think it's sort of like the water has, you know, run dry, and you are expensive, so let's obviously pay you less and not ask.
Speaker 2: You to do more, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like in corporate America, especially after COVID, have to do more, got paid less.
Speaker 2: So I definitely think it's not that.
Speaker 3: But I one hundred percent I think there's a lot of full time housewives that should be demoted, that aren't deserving of holding anything in their hands. But a friend contract that Cynthia created, because again, Cynthia is great at what she does, because like Dustin said, she actually enjoys it.
Speaker 2: And and as somebody who.
Speaker 3: Has worked on the show before, and when people ask me, like when I go back and I sent you guys, I have no desire to go back because I like recapping the show more than working on it.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's.
Speaker 3: Different that Claudia tell me if I'm wrong the listen I worked on all the shows. The Atlanta Housewives is the most challenging reality show in the world to be a part of. It's difficult, it's a lot of work. I loved it. It was amazing, right, Claudia, great time, a lot of work. So to see Cynthia be like, I get to show up and leave and and and and and not expose my relationship, genius, genius, genius it is it is, So I want to get into this episode Ode thirteen, the ladies are in Scotland due to Porsche and Phaedra being a part of Traders, Jasmin's favorite.
Speaker 2: Sell and Peacock.
Speaker 3: They both are co hosting this trip to Scotland.
Speaker 2: And look, I love seeing my black girls in Scotland.
Speaker 3: I think it's I thought it was a great location for these girls to be a part of and they all look great doing it. It was nice to see, you know, Porscha and Phaedra have fun co hosting it as well. What we did learn in this episode, starting with the first storyline that was revealed, Pinky did reveal that her and Naturi and the team have decided to move forward with Shemiah having the role. Congratulations, Shamia. I thought she did a great job. When we saw her rehearse for it, Angela said that they all should do a cameo in the movie.
Speaker 2: Some people took that as a disc Claudia, with your thoughts on getting the role.
Speaker 3: Do you think that comment was Angela throwing shade?
Speaker 4: She was throwing shade, but I don't be landed like she thought it would land And you know, I like, I actually like Angela, and you know me, if I like someone it's harder for me to give them criticism. But I was like, you know, she was she threw it out there to kind of diminish getting the role a little bit. It felt like, yeah, but I think it was that big of a deal though. I mean, it was obvious that Shmi was gonna get the role, and they probably already set that up before she did the audition. That's what I think. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 5: I was wondering if Angela actually said that in response to Pinky making that announcement, because I know Carlos, y'all producers, y'all like to slice and dice sh it up, and we already know there's a storyline with Shamia and Angela not liking each other, so it would be so convenient to put that sound bite like right after Pinky announces that.
Speaker 6: So I was watching that scene and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, I don't know if this is clever editing or she actually said that in response. There she said it in response, it was definitely some hater shit, but maybe she said it at a different time and they just put it right there.
Speaker 2: That could happened.
Speaker 4: Yes, you'd been like I can say that about that person at that moment, and then you look at a hater, Well, what.
Speaker 8: Is it to hate on? What is it to hate on? First of all, they ain't film shit. Pinky's busy, you know what I'm saying. Her husband is busy with the successful empire of Dave. She's the big Dave. She steaks, which are good. I ain't know Dann Vegan I had too, so they are good.
Speaker 7: They're busy.
Speaker 8: Pinky used the opportunity to film scenes developing a series or film, which I think is great, but we would like to see it, you know, through to completion and Smia and her recent press interview, she had an incredible interview with My Girl Angelauee shout out to Angela Yee. She said that they ain't film shit, but Sami said, they ain't film the damn thing. So and we know they haven't because, like Carlo said, Pinky wasn't serious about that. So the way that they were sitting there tossing around ideas at that table.
Speaker 7: You should be the lawyer, well you should do it.
Speaker 8: It was like when kids play pretend you know what I'm saying, you be a judge.
Speaker 7: Okay, well you beat a jury, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I was always a school teacher.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I used to be the police man. But anyway, yes, and so.
Speaker 8: Uh, it just wasn't serious, and so I think Angela saying well, we all should get a cameo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a dig.
Speaker 8: And it also reflected the fact that none of them really were serious in the first damn place.
Speaker 4: So now he has to put that forty thousand dollars show out. She has to do it, right.
Speaker 2: Is that shade? It's a forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm alost going to four thousand dollars right now. So no, I think we all should have a cameo too.
Speaker 3: I would love a cameo Pinky, especially after this episode, because I enjoyed you Pinky this episode.
Speaker 2: So hello, speak on it.
Speaker 5: Because I was really going to say that. I was like, I know, I was like waffling on her in the beginning of the season. I was like, I don't know, I'm just not warmed up to her yet. I like Pinky and I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm shouting from the roof.
Speaker 7: I love think you definitely.
Speaker 4: I liked it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Pinky and that's the thing why I gave my disclaimer earlier. Like we only recapped the episode, it can change week to week. Great in the beginning, hard to digest for like five weeks straight. This episode, I really enjoy her. Unfortunately I did not enjoy Angela. Hopefully this episode as we get into what happened, Angela, I love you and real life, I will see you at the Hawks game when they start playing again. And congratulations Charles Oakley for his next championship win as well. Angela, I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this. You are clicking down bad and it is not a good look. I what what you're doing is indefensible, and in this week's episode, Angela, I I'm not defending anything you're doing. I called it out last week. You girls are kissing Portia's ass and it's obvious. It's it's it's giving charm and squeeze. Okay, it's it's it's it's giving pillows. Okay.
Speaker 2: The b bl is is definitely the legally legally lick lick Angela and Angela revealed.
Speaker 3: It's even hard for me to say because I was so disgusted by this, and I'm gonna use that word. Okay, Angela, you are better than this. You're You're not somebody we all Harold did last season. Because you would go and leave your house, leave the cul de sac, pass your mailbox, go to your neighbor's home.
Speaker 2: You don't ask to borrow sugar. Instead, you asked to borrow tea.
Speaker 3: You then ask a married woman in your neighborhood about her husband's alleged situation with Shemiah. I said this last week, and y'all dragged me with y'all gonna be I don't give a shit but a lot of y'all in all.
Speaker 2: Fairness, said Carlos, we agree with you.
Speaker 3: The thing for me is is this, and I'm gonna call it out. Shemiah did nothing to you, Angela, to warrn you investigating her vagina. Thank you for me, Thank.
Speaker 2: You God for me not saying the were you investigating the.
Speaker 3: Miles on Shamiah's vagina is deplorable. What Shamiah decides to do in her marriage is between her and Gerald. Samia never once said anything about your miles And I'm all about you know, I for an I you know what I mean. But Samia's because I watched the scene over. Because Angela, I was really trying to find ways to help you. I'm helpless because Shemiah only made a comment about Charles being outside, y'all being outside whatever and whatever happened behind the scenes. Unless Shamiah did something so disgusting. This is Housewives. This is not Reno nine one one. I don't want to watch my housewives investigate a woman's past for the sake of bringing up And it made me think about your your playbook, Angela. And this is when I said, Angela, I got your number. When you told Pinky, let's talk about the girl in the basement. I now have realized you investigated Pinky too, And what you have is a mean girl book in your home, and you have information on all of these girls, so that if these girls decided to come for you, you have things to say. Because when you said Pinky had a girlfriend the basement, it.
Speaker 2: Was listen, we laughed at it because it was so ridiculous. Read.
Speaker 3: I now realized, hope you find information on people and you can't wait to expose it, and for that I can't respect it. I still love you as a housewife and hopefully you'll get past this. You went on Twitter today saying stay tuned. I don't care what you meet has done. My point is investigating someone's vagina miles for the sake of a read. It's not the type of show I want to watch. And that's that's that's how I feel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what else.
Speaker 10: Are we supposed to say? After that?
Speaker 4: Who's who? Whose home phone is ringing with right now?
Speaker 8: That's my motherfucking doorbell. And I'm so goddamn mad right now because the raggedy motherfucker who's outside pushing it is pushing it for all of the units in my building because trying to get in here. And I really wish I could open up my window and cut their motherfucking ass out like I want to right now.
Speaker 7: And I feel so much better now that I got that out. I was hoping.
Speaker 3: Let me get this out to you Porsche fans who have like, first of all, some of y'all need to go back to school just because I said they want to get they want to kiss Porscha's ass.
Speaker 2: No one's blaming Porsche.
Speaker 3: You guys need to get your your head out of Porsche's ass.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. We no one has said anything bad about Porsche.
Speaker 3: Y'all love it. Somebody says anything about Porsche. Some of you fans are so dense that y'all don't even realize no.
Speaker 2: One's dissing her. I said they're kissing Porscha's ass. No one's blaming Porsche for ass being kissed.
Speaker 3: Wake up, go to school, read a book, have common sense. You guys are less than smart, and it's getting quite frankly annoying. I love all the girls, Okay, I love I'm a fan of all the girls. At some point, you gotta call the girls out of these episodes.
Speaker 2: No one is saying Porsche's to blame. Cut the ship. You guys are annoying us. Stop it. We're allowed to have an opinion. You guys are really the silent cuts them out.
Speaker 3: You guys said the saving every week. He's like, no one said any bad about her. You guys are You guys need to go ahead, James.
Speaker 4: They be stuck in their fan They have their strong opinions. I definitely have been at the receiving it. I definitely see what you feel were saying. Just oh, y'all want to make me Marshall Marshad.
Speaker 2: Each other, and that's fine.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: So I saw two threads that I wanted to bring up that I thought were interesting regarding the dynamic between Angela and Shamia.
Speaker 10: So I am b C. Beck.
Speaker 5: I think Underscore. Now, I sound like one of George Bush's victims who can read.
Speaker 2: I don't know who.
Speaker 6: Is what?
Speaker 5: You know who you are? She asked if Angela was jealous of Shemia. And then I saw another thread, and this one really got me. This one said Angela wants Shamiya. She's attracted to her. It's like the boy who picks at the girl with elementary school because he likes her. That's all this is. And that was from Underscore tailor made seven seven and seven. Now I'm not saying that I into it, but I am saying that was a very interesting theory to throw out, because it is like, what is the.
Speaker 10: Issue, Angela?
Speaker 8: You know what the issue is. The issue is that they were on that trip wherever they were, and Angela heard them her Portia and Shamia talking shit outside of that window about about Angela. They were talking about Angela, and they brought up Charles as a way to dig an Angie, she better have caught playing with me for our fuck Charles and Shmia was out there laughing. And I have known people who have been in similar situations where they're gonna handle it with the one person. But that motherfucker that was over there laughing and egging it on.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It's a lingering and a lingering anger there, and I believe that it's simply rooted in that, and she decided that I have to have Angela is very strategic, she appears to be, and yes, she failed, Yeah she failed miserably in this episode.
Speaker 7: There's really no excuse to me.
Speaker 8: I talk it up to a new being a new housewife and trying to apply strategy as opposed to just being herself, which is when she really shines. So Angela doesn't have to try hard, she just has to be herself. And unfortunately she overplayed her hand with this one because she literally made up a lie about Shemiah sleeping with that man and used it as a She just made it up. But the good thing about this situation is that we don't have to wait to get to the bottom of anything like we did last year with the Phaedra shit that she made up. She admitted it in the scene. She said, no, it came from me. I'm the one who said it. I didn't get it from anywhere else. I said it. So at least it's done right, Like we know where it came from. We don't have anything left to figure out. But it wasn't Angela being a good housewife, and she's been a good housewife before. The vendetta against Shemiah is getting old. Angela really can't win no argument with Shemiah either, low key because it was a tie at best at that first restaurant, and then every time since then, Shamiah has been eating Angela's ass up in them argument. So Shami has been having a hard time. But she held her on at the table and she was completely justified with you know, a text exchange that substantiated everything she had to say.
Speaker 7: So it's really nothing left to argue about.
Speaker 8: That's why I think we saw Angela kind of spiral a little bit on Twitter today saying that there was more information to come. We don't give a fuck about that. Why would we care? All we doing is watching TV. Yeah, we don't give a fuck about none of that. Why do we care? All we're doing is watching the show. It was very me authority and Mea used to do all that shit. Well just wait, something else is gonna be revealed, and this and that and all that teasing. Kay Mia Shell is doing it now with that plotting shit and that you're gonna tell us later. We never are moved or swayed by that, right, the promise of more information to come. The shit doesn't make sense. It's okay, all housewives make a mistake.
Speaker 7: It is what it is.
Speaker 8: We're not gonna put seeing like other housewives haven't gotten caught in lies before.
Speaker 7: It is what it is. And in this case, she wasn't really caught in a lie.
Speaker 8: She just made it up and it came out that she made up the lie, you know what I'm saying, and she has to be accountable for that. Angela strikes me as a housewife that is paying attention to what the fans have to say, and not in a way that's gonna be unhealthy for her. I think they should edit herself. I think that she'll give herself notes moving forward and be like, Okay, I got to stop trying to create a conversation based around things that I can manipulate to mean something and just the responding reaction.
Speaker 2: Angela.
Speaker 3: The reason why you were the fans favorite last season. I gave you that title too, like you were everything. It is because in the moment you did a good job being yourself.
Speaker 2: Angela.
Speaker 3: My advice to you is stop investigating these girls, because I'm going to give you some advice as somebody who's worked on The Shopper ten years in real life, Angela, I'm gonna hold your hand when I say this.
Speaker 2: In real life, those girls ain't checking for you.
Speaker 3: Because they are afraid that anything they say to you, you're going to expose it on a mad day.
Speaker 2: I promise every single fiber of my being.
Speaker 3: These girls look at you like I know what she's doing.
Speaker 2: I you you're showing your hand. And Angela Oakley, you are better than that. We didn't love you for that. We loved you because you were yourself.
Speaker 3: Like Dustin said, just operate this manipulation, the investigation. You are better than that girl, like, don't do it, you don't, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: We we love you. Claudia.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it's okay. You guys how to get that off your chest? And it was very passionate. I love Angela. I really like Samia too, And I hate to have to say this. Unless they only disclaimer our gift, and unless Angela.
Speaker 11: Has some amazing uncut footage something that would rock our world, it's gonna be hard to like kind of like shake this like bad taste we all have in our mouths because we all love her.
Speaker 4: And I think that might be the problem. You know, you come on the scene and you just like become like a favorite so fast where everybody's like, yo, you could do it all wrong. Sometimes you start feeling like you can do no wrong, you know what I mean. And sometimes when you like look at the fans, and certain fans want you to always be aggressive and read someone down. They think that's the one note that you're expected to do at all times, you become that, and then you become one note. Because it seems like ever since she got like the crown of the fan favorite, she's been making some mistakes because like, I still do like her, but what doesn't make sense to me? And Angela, if you're watching, you know, we always say this with love. We don't hate you, we want you to You were a reminiscent of the throwback housewives like you are epic. If there's like a mount rushmore of housewives, you belong on there. I think you're super dope, But don't mess up your season by doing this. Having this, I try to understand, like the beef with Shamir, Right, can me be annoying with certain little antics and stuff and be like, yes, but they are. I can argue every one of them. You can make an argument with every one of them doing something that's a little bit all right? Why you always working? Why your wig always lifting? Why you have so much megabon, why you always say the same thing, why you always crying? Everyone got something about the next to be annoying? Right, But Angela, you have all the makings of a great the fact that you're still mad at Shemiah for laughing when Porsha is the one that said she was gonna fuck your husband. But you do. You do show the capability that you can forgive someone and move on, which I think is great. It would be better if you would like that with both of them, because I don't. I'm trying to rack my brain, like what else that was so bad that Shmia Diad besides being a part of that conversation. Now, mind you, if someone is skiking and laughing with someone they say they're gonna fuck my man, I would be mad too, But I looked a little quite gray. If I forget the person who said it, and I'm really getting real close with them while still being really really mad, and it hasn't even toned down at all. It's actually getting worse than the person that was just a co sign.
Speaker 2: So I feel like.
Speaker 4: If you have the same energy, it would actually make a little bit more sense. This is why Kelly is killing it, because Kelly doesn't change up, and Kelly is not kissing the ring or kissing the ass of Porscha and Porsha. I don't think it's Porscha's fault, but I do think Porscha is reveling and getting You know, when you like some people, you got beef for people, you go get cool with one of their friends, you look like the good person. Now everyone's like on your side. She's gathering and it's like such a whether she's trying to do it or not. Everyone is now over on Porscha's side, trying to leave Shamid. And then Sami is on an island by herself and you know it's it's it's really I don't know. I see that play coming a mile away, but I think the girls will get more respect for themselves and even Drew. I got a Drew, you know, I fucked you. I like you, But all y'all were so quick to kind of run over there, which I do like y'all getting along. I don't get me wrong, and it's not an I Portia think standing aground on principle about things and not like rushing so fast makes you look like less of an ass kisser and less of a follow That's why Kelly did it the right way. She still found a way to kind of squash the beef for Porschea, which I think is dope, but without doing it so fast where it seems fake and Angela, I don't get it does it. It's it's really like I'm really like, okay, am I missing something here? Like why are you? Why is the beef so happening?
Speaker 2: I think this point, I'll say this, Listen. I'm smart, so I get I get the the code.
Speaker 3: And Angela's tweets today, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that after reunion, Angela has some receipts about why art on Smia. I'm telling you at this point, I don't give a damn and that's me be alone in that, because the thing is, if Shamia did something last season addressed the last season when her and Faedra had their beef and and Angela felt the need to really find out why this man tried to shade her marriage, I understood where where Angela was coming from trying to figure it out. But if Faidra did that, and and based on information we have, she did not right, you forgave Faedra Portia made the comment Portie apologized.
Speaker 2: You forgave her. People are saying, well, Smilla's never apologized.
Speaker 3: I don't know why Samiya sho like so cause some of y'all again pick your favorites, and y'all don't have y'all don't have common sense. If y'all want Shamiah to apologize to Angela for making the comments about Charles being outside, then Angela common sense got eyes should apologize too. But what did Shamia say that was so bad that when Angela won that read by one point, she can't apologize to Shamia also, And I'm gonna skip to the income right backly fast, I said this weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Porscha respects Kelly. Yeah, because what y'all don't know about Porscha.
Speaker 3: Porsha wants to make a good TV show, even if it's at her own expense when it comes to shade her Shamia aside, and that's that's that's that's like me and doesn't fighting. Y'all will cray y'all saw me in doesn't fight because that's like we're like family. So nobody wants to see Smia in Porscha fight, but respect that Kelly, who is five foot zero on a good day, it is able to come at her. Which is why at the end Porsche apologize because Porscha is like, I trip it off with you girl, like you're a good TV you got me activated, I'm earning the millions I'm making.
Speaker 2: So you want to read, am I vagina, let's go to war.
Speaker 3: But the thing with Angela Shamia I, I'm not understanding what's going on. And to continue on with this conversation.
Speaker 8: There's one point, Tholos that needs to be said, the same conversation that's being had about Angela's incessant beef with Shamiyah Shamia is doing the exact same thing that Drew Sidora.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, it's a beef that that has.
Speaker 8: Nothing to do with her. She's beefing with Drew over her and Porscha. She she started beefing with Drew in defense of her friendship with Porscha and in defense of Porsche, and she's continuing it for no reason.
Speaker 7: So if Angela's gonna stop coming.
Speaker 8: At Shamiah, who I love on the show, then Samiyah, who I love on the show, needs to stop coming at Drew, who I also love on the show, because they're both the same, They're akin to each other, They're they're both unsubstantiated beefs that have gone on and lingered way too long to have gotten dole, that are now becoming burdensome to viewers, you know what I'm saying. Like, so the same the same whacking that we're giving Angela for the way she's doing Shmiya, we're also going to have to address the way that Shemia is continuing this ship Withdrew for no reason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's I need to start.
Speaker 4: It's like it's something being left out of the editing, because like, yeah, I will I agree with that too, and then sometimes you think they like neutral, then someone will talk some shit in a in a green screen you're like, oh stop, like because honestly, I loved seeing the moment where they start getting along, like I love when they had when they were all doing the Soul Timeline a few weeks ago. And I also really really loved the moment between Kelly and Porsche. Honestly, I thought that was like super dope, and I was hoping, like maybe that can lead to Shamia and Porsche at some point, if you know, because Kelly and Shamo and to me are kind of like you know, connect that they head, they're real close. I would love to see that because like it's cool when it's like fun fun fun argument fun fun fun argument not argument argument argument, tiny bit of fun argument, tiny of of fun. Like it's a little it's enough at this point, Like then the things are not it's not even like life changing things where you screwed my man or you took my money. It's little things like you did that shait. It's little shit. It's all stuff that could actually be fixed, Like these are all fixable. It's just with all the girls. I don't think anything here that's like the the you know, that's that's friend that's like so bad that it can't they can't get back on track.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the ladies need to like Shamia for whatever reason, seems like an easy person to pick on. Like I don't know if it's because she's kind of cringey, right, you know you have that one friend in the friend group who's like super annoying all the time, So like, if you want to direct some smoke at somebody, she's the easiest target because everybody else in.
Speaker 10: The group already thinks she's kind of annoying anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Shamilla kind of plays that role within the friend group. But what I didn't like too was when Angela was on the phone with Ashley and actually said the thing is like, oh, you asked me if I had dirt on Shamiya. You could see that Portia and Pedra clocked it because looked around and she looked, yeah, she nuged her.
Speaker 10: She looked around. You could see that she clocked it.
Speaker 5: But then they didn't like say anything when they went back out with the group. I don't like that because now it feels like there's a concerted effort to kind of like continue to isolate Shamiya when like it was clear as day that Angela was the issue with this whole thing. And I wish that Phaedra and Porscha, being the veterans that they are, knowing that Angela really wants to still be down with them, they could have called Angela out for that and it.
Speaker 10: Wouldn't have affected like their relationship.
Speaker 5: But I feel like in some way they kind of want to keep the issues going with Shemia a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, I play can I play Angel's advocate?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: And this is me being real about this.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's Porsa's job to save Smia from getting dragged.
Speaker 2: The thing is this, if me and sorry Dustin, if me and didn't.
Speaker 8: Have me in address already this week, how much what else can you do? Twist a knife Carlos.
Speaker 3: Yes, So let's say me and Dustin are the best of friends and we had a falling out. Although I could see Claudia and jazz men reading Dustin, I don't fuck with Dustin anymore. So I don't care about Dustin and what happens to him, So I listen. I personally dragged me off for Grandma too. I don't think it's ports his job to have show me as biped me is back for the sake of right or wrong.
Speaker 2: I will be honest.
Speaker 3: Anybody I fall out with, you're on your own, bro, like, like you have to.
Speaker 4: See wrong is being done to that person.
Speaker 3: I go if I don't, if I.
Speaker 2: I go mess with you in my real life.
Speaker 3: If I invited you to my home episode one, whether it was strategy or not, I did it right. And I'm keeping a qup with you, like we ain't like I'll fuck with you, but we can coexist.
Speaker 2: I'm not defending you. You did not invite me to your home. You didn't. You didn't, you had no you did not even have enough person.
Speaker 8: It's a little bit more nuanced too, right, there's a there's a little bit more. It's a little bit more layer too, because let's not forget there was an off camera text exchange between Porscha and Shamia that apparently kind of set the right all of that when they put her in the They was putting Shamia shout out to Melo Yellow on It's on Twitter, one of the hilarious creators of memes and ship that go viral. But anyway, they was putting Shamia all in the Quiet Storm Mob dep video doing them hand movements and ship It was so funny, but that text exchange kind of set the tone for the way things are between Porscha and Shmiya, and they haven't gotten into it on camera yet. There's tension we saw at the table to in this Skyland episode when Porscha was like, well, why are you bucking your eyes and me, I ain't even got nothing to do with this, So it's it's boiling, it's it's getting to it's the tension is rising between the two of them, but.
Speaker 7: They're not on good terms.
Speaker 8: So I would understand if they were just having a tough time in their relationship, but there's been like occurrences and and things that have taken place that they each are mad at each other about and just refusing to argue about on camera. So I had zero expectation of Porsche to walk out their room and you know, deliver that message that Ashley had basically said, you know you contacted me Angela to get dirt on Smida. You know, I didn't expect Porscha to carry that outside, and I damn sure didn't expect Faser to Faser's still mad about the season nine reunion couch argument when Shemia looked beautiful in navy dress and group complex is surgery able to this side, the Saint regis buying a pair of shoes. All that you all remember, Porscha hooked me up with African you all remember should be and all the things that happened in that season. The head doctor accusations Shamiyah, saying that Phaser had flirted with her husband at the time. They don't like each other. They're playing nice for the sake of the show. And they even admitted to that on the reunion stage last season in season sixteen, like, hey, Shamia said, you never really addressed the things you said about me. We're moving on. You apologize here, we can move on. So that's still underneath all of that.
Speaker 7: They don't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why I don't think. I don't think Porscha o Shamir anything. I will say this and I'm gonna you can come next, Jazz, when you mentioned the nudge Porscha Gabe after Ashley said Angela wanted to dig dirt on Shamiyah, I took that nudge as se bitch. We can't trust this home like see bitch, Yeah, can't trust Angela. I took I took that nute as, Oh, this bitch is getting information on us.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is this and maybe this is inside baseball. Claudia, you can help me out here too.
Speaker 3: Those the Atlanta Housewives, specifically, every time they filmed, they are sitting on ready for someone to say something outlandish about what they may have heard.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I took portsche telling Pedra she can't be trusted, like we gotta We're gonna keep it like Thatsa said, we'll keep it cute, but girl, we will never tell you.
Speaker 2: Anything that is a secret. And the last thing Dustin is right that.
Speaker 3: Text exchange between Porsche and Shamia from what I was told.
Speaker 12: Okay, was it's probably the worst things you can say to friends in terms the bitriola, which is why they both refuse to address it.
Speaker 7: Well, stop it and god damn it.
Speaker 8: If you ain't gonna talk about it on the show, don't talk about it on the show, because we shouldn't even know that that happened. If you're not going to screenshot the text threads the same way that you guys screenshotted the text from what was the guy's name, the George's wife, the same way that thought thank you friend, the same way that those messages were screenshot and added to the episode. Give us the text messages between Claudia. Don't you give us the text messages.
Speaker 7: Bring the mothers onto the show.
Speaker 8: Let us get the totality of the story so that we can make sense of this, because that's what's gonna make this connect for us. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Morse code, you know, ransom letter notes, you know what I'm saying, all jumble together that just don't make sense in the end.
Speaker 4: So same because even I'm like, okay, what is their beef? God, I'm forgetting what the origin of the shmia and and Porsche. The thing is, I'm like, it was it that all these other things and scheming and people being brought into scenes and saying they saw your husband and I got footage. I was like I could, I got the footage from the arena, all the stuff that people said, like, that's what they have is is I don't remember what their beef was about for to get this bad And so yes, I agree, if this is all about the beef between their moms, then the moms need to come on here, they need to be in a scene. They need to just gout and pay them a little apearance fee and have them do a couple of scenes and get to the bottom of it. Because if it's all about their mom's beef, I don't know. I think that's a major part of the story that when I'm getting because are y'all that's confusing, I'm like, wait, what is what's the issue.
Speaker 3: That's I'm happy Dusa reminded us of that the original beef and it was so bad that they listen.
Speaker 2: I interviewed Porsche I child. I brought Shemia's name.
Speaker 3: She said, I won't ever speak on her ever. Just so you know, honey, I love you. I'm not speaking on Shemia to you. Portia spoke about Thoulon Simon Cordell.
Speaker 2: She said she asked her all my questions. The moment I brought on Shemia, she.
Speaker 3: Was like, I'm not giving you that, So that to me was a signal of that text was so bad that they and listen. Shamia said my interview with her too, she said, we will never be friends. And the sad part is and I do feel this way I do think it's sad that that's their reality. I'm not sure what happens at the reunion, but I just don't know how this show can move forward with two women who aren't going to ever try to resolve their issue. If that's the case, bring back Candy so we can see her and Phaedra do it?
Speaker 7: Please, God please, I.
Speaker 3: Would be watching silent treatment from the those two Childelle and Toe as well Weha and Toya rushing.
Speaker 8: And I'm just gonna say it, Let's go in to make Tamar our friend of the show and really get it popping.
Speaker 7: Get to the bottom of it. Y'all want the full story. Let's get to the bottom of it. Candy, Tamar, Rashida, Toya.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, came a shill, bring all of them in this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's you know, it's wild, like the things that certain people get over. Like some fights are just like, all right, we're cool again, although we physically fought each other and now we're like lovey Debbie, And then some it's like our mom's fought and we'll never speak again and f you forever and I don't f with you and it's just like but I guess that's human nature because I mean I remember being at Kenya's baby shower and being like pleasant tour seeing her and portion how far they had come and like they were able to get over that. I think that was a big deal. Cynthia and Portia when they had a fight on a boat and someone got kicked in the kuchi and now look at how close and then people have been able to and not trying to use her for two examples. But those are the two things that stick out of my mind of coming back from something that's such a big deal, right, Even Porscha and Faedia when they had their beef, you know, when they got caught up in that whole shit with can everything to see like they got over that. So that's why I think it's such an important thing to get to the bottom of this thing with the mamas or whatever it is, because like, is it worse than that? Is it worse physically fighting?
Speaker 5: And that's but that's why, like the explanation of Pedra's beef with Shamia from season nine is so fucking confusing to me because I'm like they're so selective with like when and how they want to forgive and that will loved give on right, even Angela if her beef is really with Shami, because Shami a lap It's like, yeah, we literally just went through this, right, She's very they're all selective and how they want to forgive each other, and just taking it back to the original point that I make for the sake of objectivity, I do feel like Portia and Pedra should have said something to the group. You just said, wants to make a good show. She knows how to make a good show. She knows we're going to see that ship play out. The audience is going to see it. It would have been she would have shown a lot of integrity had she gone out to.
Speaker 10: The group and been like, this is what just happened in the room.
Speaker 2: But in her defense, in her defense.
Speaker 6: Porsia's lawyer, oh.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I don't know. Listen.
Speaker 3: They call me a flip flopper, a Porsche apologist, they called me.
Speaker 2: I don't know who I am today.
Speaker 3: But what I will say, because again we recap based on the episode, Okay, I will say in this episode, she did tell Shamia, okay, let me let me tell her to stop.
Speaker 10: That's a start.
Speaker 4: That's a good start, and I know.
Speaker 2: Oh really, doesn't the cat dot your tongue?
Speaker 4: No, I was trying to speak, Oh, go ahead, thank you, I will say that.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is not Portia's job to defend Shamiah, but in the interest of wanting to make a good show and seeing that she's got being able to get over so many things, it would have been a dope moment to say. Although I don't ask for Shmia right now, obviously old girl was wrong right here, meaning Angela you know, or you know, make making a point, not just nudging you know what I'm saying. So that is also part of being like, that's dope. Like people have had to walk stuff back on that show all the time or say stuff to people that they don't rock with, and it's not fun. Trust me, it is not fun. But it also shows growth. But I'm not blaming Portra for it. It's not Porscha's fault. It's not. But hopefully in the future at least now she knows, she knows what's what's tea now?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dustin, do you what do you think of Porscha telling Smia okay, let me tell her to stop.
Speaker 8: Porscha is one of the more prominent personalities on this show.
Speaker 7: She's the face of the series.
Speaker 8: She's the representation of Atlanta in the upcoming Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip twentieth Anniversary. She means a lot to the franchise. That's leadership shit, you know what I'm saying. That's that, That is how you people love to talk around. Oh it's this person's show. It's that person's show. Stuff like that is what makes it your show when you can get past, you know what I'm saying, your personal issue. Her and Shamia literally hate each other right now, and she still was like, look, I'm gonna go tell it, tell her, let's stop this.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean. That's leadership. That's big dog shit.
Speaker 8: And that's why you get to sit in the first chair every year when you do things like that, you know what I mean. And so I thought it was great. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: And sorry, no, no, no, piggybacking off of Jasmin's comments because what we did learn. The ladies then go and have dinner, and Shemiah is busily upset because not only does she have proof from Georgia's wife, where George's wife and writing did say Angela's weird, and she wanted to get information on you, by the way, to be fair as a journalist, Angela did tweet today that George is it Ashley? Yeah, that George and Ashley they want to be on the show, and and she still just played and all those things that didn't make any sense to me, because Angela, I love you, baby doll.
Speaker 2: You brought them, you brought their name up, So just.
Speaker 7: Own it, Angela.
Speaker 3: Damn every listen, next week you may do something great. We'll forget about it, like ye, yes, you still go, So it's all good. One thing that was happening was now Angela because I think osay after Angela spoke to Ashley was like our draw by right, because she was mad that she got caught mm hmm fibbing. She then says, all right, woll too, so you spoke to my daughter. I mean, that's my child, my child. It's like, Angela, that girl is over the age of eighteen. Not only that Shamiyah was clearly joking, but I felt like Angela just wanted to find a way for the girls to be mad at Shamiah because she lost that battle and Fedra to say that kids are off limits, which I will say as producer, Nini Leaks made it because it was Nini no shade. Nini Leaks made it a pat hiss are off limits.
Speaker 2: And ever since season four when Sear and Saray had that back and forth, those girls don't break.
Speaker 3: Up kids, but Faedra also somebody who also said marriages are off limits, because when they flashed back you about to win mill Kenya, Claudia was there. The man you've been sleeping with, the man you have fair women, you said m hm. And after you did that, Niini Porsche left with you.
Speaker 2: Candy said there her food.
Speaker 3: Kenya was mad at Cynthia because Cynthia failed with information. But my point is, y'all said marriages is off limits, and I thought, to Jasmin's point, the consistency isn't there with what is off limits, because all of a sudden, you can say kids off limits, but you dealt with your marriage being exposed by your husband.
Speaker 2: The girls didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Apollo told Peter if you told Cynthia, Cencia told Claudia and Kenya. So after that happened, all of a sudden, you can't say in the same breath, let's not talk about each other's marriages, and I felt that to Jason's point, that is when being should have been said to have at least Tamiya's back.
Speaker 2: But like Esa intimated, they don't like Samiya.
Speaker 3: And I'll end by saying this, I believe they're trying to drash me off the show because they know that we can't have y'all coexist.
Speaker 7: Well, where do we even want to start?
Speaker 8: First of all, yeah, Fadri did say don't mess with marriages, and then two seasons later she did this. She did that two seasons later, So pop that.
Speaker 7: Balloon, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And second of all, Angela taking issue with what Shemia said to her daughter.
Speaker 7: I get it, you know, I get it to a certain extent.
Speaker 8: I'm the type of person like if I was on a show like that and I have beef with somebody, I don't care how old their children's were, I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 7: To them about what I had going on with the parent. It's just inappropriate. You know.
Speaker 8: That's kind of like black cold a little bit, you know, you kind of just you know, you'd be nice to the person's kids if y'are't beefed out for real, the kids stay out of it. The thing is Amara is a grown ass woman, married woman at that and it was very reminiscent of Karen Huger. Karen Huger used to do that shit on Potomac. My children were affected by this. Her children are in their thirties. You know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, she'd be like, my kids were affected by that.
Speaker 8: So it's it's housewives, you know, antiqus. That's all that was just she just created a conversation for them to have because Angela keeps on putting that arrow in her bow and aiming it at Smia, but she keeps on missing the bulls eye each time. And what's happening is Shamiah is getting increasingly more and more astute in their verbal conversation verbal confrontations.
Speaker 7: Her timing is getting better.
Speaker 8: She's getting are comfortable going against whoever throws something at her. So they're really just giving Samia Ninja training on how to be a housewife who knows how to speak her mind whenever it's time to. And I think what we're really gonna see because I believe they'll all be back next season. I think Samia is gonna have a good season next year. I do I think Shamiah will have a good season next year, and I think that it will come from her being so comfortable saying her piece that it won't be from such a defensive place. She'll just get her timing better and she's gonna she's gonna sharpen her blade as a housewife.
Speaker 7: That's what I think will happen.
Speaker 5: And what they're also doing that I don't think they realize they're doing. Anytime you ostracize someone so much coming into the season and still right now, there are so many people that are like, I don't like Shamia, I don't like Shmiya. But they're ostracizing Shmia so much, they're going to create this underdog like martyr kind of like storyline for her. Audiences love a fucking underdog. Yep, yeah, exactly exactly, So they're gonna pick on her so much this season.
Speaker 10: The reunion, I don't know how the reunion.
Speaker 5: Goes for her if the reunion also goes badly for Shamiyah next season, Shamia is our underdog now now we want her to take down all the bitches that were so mean to her last season.
Speaker 10: Now the audience doesn't like Angela.
Speaker 5: Now they want to see a Porsha takedown, right, Like they're creating a hero and they don't even realize they're creating a hero. So they need to stop while they're ahead, so that can be a lot more equal and then people can hate Shamia, hate the other side, whatever, But yeah, they're going to create a hero on her.
Speaker 4: One thousand percent agree. You see it starting to happen a little bit. The seeds are already being planted, like the reactional. You know, I stay look at the comments I've seeing people saying, and the way that the ties are turning a little bit. But no one wants to see five on one, six on one, seven on one. It's boring, and it's like, Okay, now we start having other conversations. Okay, Shemida seems to have everything that all the girls really want. How dare you also come over here and be a housewife and have the peach, You got the husband that actually that loves you, you have all the money, you at the house, you got this, you got that, you got the body or beautiful.
Speaker 7: And you have a beautiful speaking voice.
Speaker 4: She and so the first year she was awkward, you know, doing too much. The second year growing pains. I agree with you, Dus. I think by next year she's gonna be killing it. They are sharpening her right now and they are going to create one of the biggest underdog stories ever. And I guarant I would put money on that. I don't really bet anymore and gamble I used to. I had to stop anyway. The way it's going, it does seem like that, like she's perfectly set up because at the end of this, unless we get some real someone better drop a bomb on that reunion where we're like, oh, she's fucked out, we can't funk with her. But if it's nothing, if it's some little ship, it's gonna it's gonna flip, it's gonna help her mother, hurt.
Speaker 10: Her have a big bomb year.
Speaker 3: I think, like Jason said, I I have a feeling the bomb is not the smoking gun.
Speaker 2: Angela thinks it is the mom. The mom.
Speaker 7: The bomb is the mom. That's the bomb.
Speaker 3: The bomb, Yes, the Mama's stuff to me.
Speaker 2: Let me tell ya something.
Speaker 3: Next week's episode, there's gonna be a tussle on Monthy Night Live the comments and social media because.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm boring.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, because when we learn about the mother situation that is going to divide.
Speaker 2: The audience in a very clear way.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happens, but bringing up someone, bringing up mothers and based on what could have been said, is going to draw a wed and I do think it can go either way just based on what is revealed. But do you want to talk about something funny? In Revelation, the girls spoke about their intimacy with women. Pinky said that she was in a relationship with a woman for three years, going back to Angela's investigation where she revealed in a read seven episodes ago that there was a woman living in Pinky's basement, which I think we all a month and a lie talked about the way it's pink and lesbian. I will say this, and I didn't want to say anything until she said to her son because I don't help people.
Speaker 2: I even knew Pinky like the women.
Speaker 3: I'm not okay, doesn't it too. I don't want to say anything. That's her story to tell. She has since said it. I've already knew that, Pedra. I'm gonna get favor this Phaedra. You were hilarious about her commentary or confessional about Pinky and how it is the worst kept secret and how she was surprised that Pinky even married a man, which, again, if you live in a.
Speaker 2: Landa during that time, Pinky being gay was no secret. It just it just wasn't.
Speaker 5: When she said she Jazz got shocked, Well it clicked for me, Like when she said she was with a woman for three years.
Speaker 6: I was like, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: So I was listening here like, you know what, I'm so glad that you saw this, Like it was like a every time I'm looking at Pinky, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, something is not adding up here, like what is it? And you know what? That takes me back. I literally was like I like Pinky now.
Speaker 5: I like Pinky now because I know Pinky now, Like the mystery is solved.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I'm here for her.
Speaker 3: Jazz Claudia where you shocked that Pinky was in a lesbian relationship for three years and also said I might add that she would do it again and.
Speaker 6: It's not interesting because she's married.
Speaker 2: My point exactly, not at all.
Speaker 4: Like that. She has like energy, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, yeah, I'm a whole Yeah I get this, Yes, she does get this.
Speaker 2: Beef Claudia or get the strap.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but yes, I'm not surprised, and it's not that big of a deal. It's not She's in Atlanta like I. It's like the whole city is bisexual. So no, basically, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean everybody has a past, you know what I mean. And at least she was woman enough to say it out loud, you know, unabashedly.
Speaker 7: I thought that was great.
Speaker 8: I thought that it was I thought everybody, for the most part, was keeping the conversation in a mature space. And I appreciated that there's a couple of faces made here and there, but that's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: So yeah, shout out to Pinky.
Speaker 8: You know you did it, you did it whatever, And I love that she said, I'm a grown ask woman. And so if I you know what, I if I don't want to do it again, I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 7: I know that's right.
Speaker 3: I will say this though, if I was Pinky's husband, because one thing that Candy says season nine, when Marlow Patrice Hampton from Saint Petersburg, Florida, asked the iconic question.
Speaker 2: Candy, are you a lesson right? And Candy said I love my husband. I love my husband. I ain't gonna last me or right, and I remember, like, what's the difference.
Speaker 3: I never understood why that was important to say, because I don't think you love Todd any less because you like women.
Speaker 2: I never understood that. But when Kinky.
Speaker 3: Made that comment that I'll do it again, I did think about Derek, her husband, and how he would feel knowing that way are you but but you're married to me, we have four kids, right, Like now even think that you would be with another woman after me or reading too much into.
Speaker 8: It, yeah, because most of the time guys don't they're not they don't see when most of the time, when I've seen men who have partners that are bisexual women or women that have dated women, right, I have never seen a man in that circumstance feel like the woman was any competition or her attraction to women was infringing upon you know, their their union in any way. So I don't even he doesn't strike me as a type of person who is intimidated by that. Obviously, for her to say it on camera, it means that it was something that they've already talked about, and we saw how attentive he was to her, and that scene when she revealed that she was even going through the bankruptcy issues and stuff, that didn't strike me as a man who was less than confident in his union with his wife.
Speaker 7: So I don't think that he is affected or swayed by that.
Speaker 8: That's probably something they joke about, probably something they talk shit to each other about, and probably.
Speaker 7: Who knows where they're at with that.
Speaker 8: But I don't think that he doesn't strike me as insecure about her having an attraction to women at all.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, for.
Speaker 3: You guys, Shamia revealed that she's never been with a woman.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm only basing off the episode.
Speaker 3: The reaction shot of Porsche her soup made me holler as if Shamia wasn't telling the entire truth.
Speaker 2: What we do know is when Shemia was on the Shade Room, she said happy Pride.
Speaker 3: When they said we're going to say her name, tell me the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: That was for Portia. Porsia then said happy.
Speaker 3: Pride to you to Cornball see you at the reunion, which we all took like, are you about to spell Shamia's t if she was been with a woman? I did ask Shami at our interview. Have you ever been with a woman? She said no. I said, have you ever kissed Candy?
Speaker 2: She said no.
Speaker 3: Did you believe her jazz Man when Shamia said she's never been with a woman.
Speaker 5: Uh No, But I don't think it's for me to believe or not right, Like, I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm trying. I'm trying to choose my words here because.
Speaker 5: Like I'm not saying it like I'm like I think she's a lesbian or like trying to like, I just feel like that that Bolo episode of Bolo episodes, I was like, there's something there, there's a there there. I don't know if I ever bought into like her with Candy or anything. To be honest, I'm not gonna lie to y'all. I just assume that like Candy just gets with most of the most of the women, Like I feel like Candy just gets bitchous, so like her. Hearing that her and Shmia might have been together before that was not really like a gag to me because I'm like, I don't. I just I feel that from Candy, right, Like if I was single, Candy would probably be able to pick me up in the club, you know, what I'm saying, energy in candy, Right, it's candy.
Speaker 4: You gotta going on, she's cool shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that wasn't but yeah, I don't know. I think I too was laughing a little bit when they cut to Portia. I also laughed when Drew said she had never been with a woman, because I was.
Speaker 7: Like, we all did, child.
Speaker 2: You still.
Speaker 6: Tried to all the ladies on the Real House.
Speaker 8: My god, she didn't. Flat out They showed Drew saying I've never kissed a girl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have kiss the girl before. Like it literally was like shown the lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, And Drew said in my interview with her last year, she said that her and Tye Young, Claudia's best friend, they had energy, it was.
Speaker 2: Emotion, and she flirty and all those things.
Speaker 3: Now, granted she didn't say that her and tie had whatever sex, but she did say that they were whatever into it.
Speaker 2: But I was like, Drew, it's okay.
Speaker 3: But I definitely think because Drew is a PK, a preacher's kid, I do think there's just and again it's at your own time, but I think Drew forgot that girl.
Speaker 2: You kind of already told us that you woman, But that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she did say solely, she did say she wouldn't solely be with the woman. But that also that's that was the gag, Jeff, Miss Taylor, that was what made it funny, her saying she wouldn't towly be with the woman. I'm like, well, I don't know if you're telling the truth about I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the truth.
Speaker 4: I was about to draw a picture of a horse on the side, Claudia, I have not been in any of these people's bedroom. That's not my cousin.
Speaker 2: For a change, Okay, s I'm trying.
Speaker 5: Interesting that you choose to do it with with Drew, that is interesting. What interesting that you choose Toplete the fifth when it comes to Drew tru selected.
Speaker 6: You housewives are so selective.
Speaker 4: We are. I admit my I admit it. I admit it one thousand percent. I definitely have smoked for some and not for all. Yep, I am that chick.
Speaker 6: Respect Yep, yeah, I will be.
Speaker 4: I will live. I'm living in my truth in this prime month. Okay. That's my truth, my heterosexual truth.
Speaker 2: Not pride truth. Okay. So moving on to.
Speaker 3: The other thing that happened in this episode is the fact that I really did enjoy this episode. So at the end, Kelly reveals that her now ex husband assuming Bravo for two hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Months ago, like it hasn't damaged his reputation because we don't know your name.
Speaker 7: I don't know ignorance is bliss. I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: I don't just go yes, it was, it was. It was definitely weird to see that.
Speaker 3: What I think was this I first of all, I give this episode a ten out of a ten. I really enjoyed this episode. It had funny moments, it has shade, it had drama. This scene between the lady Cynthia, Kelly, Phaedra Porsche and Drew having a sisterhood moment that you felt how genuine it was that the ladies were relating on.
Speaker 2: What happens when you are going through a divorce.
Speaker 3: Drew crying about being scared for her Portia talking about, you know, the reasons why she is keeping her house. You know people are saying, don't keep it. But not only was it giving back to her courtesy of her ironclad prenup, but she didn't want her daughter to be misplaced from something that is different. After experiencing, you know, not having signment in the house anymore. So I thought this scene was incredible and even Phaedra praying and crying about her situation and Cynthia talking about what what what what went down?
Speaker 2: Excuse me? With her divorces.
Speaker 3: Schellar stellar Stellar Spellar and more of this, please.
Speaker 8: Yes, please, This is the ship that makes the show real, right, These are the scenes that make us actually believe that these women give a damn about each other. This is what makes us believe that they're you know, their conflict is real. All of that is when they can actually show some real ship like this. So I definitely appreciated this scene. And I thought Phaedra was great in this scene personally. She did a great.
Speaker 6: Job turned into pastors.
Speaker 10: I really, yes, I agree.
Speaker 4: I felt the spirit mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: I did too.
Speaker 5: It's all real sisterhood, trust, bunding, real friendship between the.
Speaker 6: Squad and Bunding.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I loved it.
Speaker 5: I will say, you know, like I am, I can be critical of of well, of all shows, but of this show. This this has been such a really good season for them, like they're you know, not every episode this season has been a hit, but overall as a season. I think we're gonna look back on this as like one of their better seasons and like see the later era, right, So I really appreciate what they're doing. I want everybody to come back next season. Like I know the girls are saying not to bring bax Sha, Media, Kelly, whoever. They need all of these ladies to come back next season. I think they have really found something special with this group.
Speaker 4: I agree. You know, I don't love all the girls like Carlos, but this scene makes me like all the girls. Yeah, I really did. Like I feel like they were all like, well, they all have redeeming moments and qualities, and it sucks that they all couldn't be there to all get the same love because Tom is still left out of it. But like you know, they all have gone through stuff, you know what I mean, Like even though the ones you like the ones you hate, they have all gone through some stuff. And even I mean, that's the first time I seen like even Phaser getting emotional. You know, I'm not here for her at all, but actually she was very likable in this scene. I thought, more vulnerable than I've ever seen her. I thought it made it like because at some point you're like, Okay, you just can't be about faces and name brands and money, right, Like we we want to see something. And that's what my issue is with some of these people. It's not real and it's not sustainable, and no one in real life is like that in real life. But we all can relate to bad breakups. We all can relate to a man changing up on you after you, like, have you going through a breakup? Every woman or man really can relate to that. We all can relate to heartbreak. And now that's what made this scene dope. And I know people be saying my cousin Jubi lying, but I'm sorry. I've seen her, I've worked with our movies and I've seen her work. She wasn't acting in that scene. Her nose was red. She looked like she was really having a moment. She really was feeling it right, And I just felt like they all gave something authentic and it was so nice to see the moment with like Porscha and Kelly, with Porscha had her hand on Kelly's leg, and I do think Porscha does have respect for Kelly because Kelly stood around with her kiss harassed and she earned that respect, you know what I mean, Like there's a respect there and I love that because you know, listen, it's cute when they get an argument when it's unexpected, but not when it's expected every single week, and goddamn it, we are sick and tired of it being like that on ten and I thought this, that's the whole episode was good with that scene with greats. It was great to see, is it.
Speaker 5: Do we point out that neither Angela nor Shamia were there? Like does that happy happen if one or both of them were in the room.
Speaker 6: I don't know. And that's the way.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: After I was celebrating how good of a scene it was, I was like, I don't know that we get that scene if Angela was in there or Shemia was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I think there's both a there's still desire to get a little jab in, you know what I'm saying. So, but it was, it was so good.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: Out of it for to have some peaceful dinging then, so be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought of was I listen?
Speaker 3: I thought it was incredible, incredible, incredible episode.
Speaker 2: All right, Ray Dawns, I'll see y'all tomorrow on my YouTube. Make sure to check it out.
Speaker 3: Check out Desinal Tour five days a week, slats of the Claudia and Jazmine's channel, as well channels SERF or many other kings.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie Nimitz, and a partnership with the Lack Effect Network. You can also find us on my YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore