Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your host. Now fuck that with your load glasses alone, He dug.
Speaker 2: My, man, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Woh crazy? I'm on three hours, three hours, three and a half hours of sleep. What happened? I I had this idea for a film about ninety days ago, and somebody else was supposed to write it. Got you shout out to unc' unc was supposed to write it and he never wrote it. So the idea just start coming to me last night. And you know what I mean, I just was flooding it out and writing it as a synopsis and getting through it. And I looked up. You know what I'm saying. It was five thirty in the morning, five o'clock or something like that. Man, it was crazy. So I was just up, up, up, up, up up, writing, writing, writing in my phone, and I came out with some dope. I mean, I really liked what I came out with, So I ain't got no complaints. A good deal, That's that's all that matters. I ain't got no complaints. Uh crazy, right, because I'm talking to the homie right this morning, right, And this kind of slowed me down because I had to get in the shower. I had to get in the shower, and I'm talking to the little homie.
Speaker 3: Key Veil.
Speaker 1: Shout out to KIVI uh, shout out to rontal. I'm talking to Ronald, and Ronald is like this huge like Tupac fan, Like I mean, die hard Tupac fan. You know, everybody love a dead nigga, man, you know what I'm saying. They all love a dead nigga, and they love a man that passed away, and it's easy to follow him, you know what I mean. Like yeah, yeah, like Jesus, you know what I'm saying, Like, people love when you die, and then they could just kind of make what they want to out of your legacy exactly.
Speaker 2: They could. They could. They could make you do whatever they want and you aren't there to dispute them.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, So Ron does this right? So I got a group chat with Ron is is is I consider Ron a friend?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean he like him? And Chuck Dizzel Shout out to Chuck Dizzel. But Ron and Chuck Dizzel are cousins. Chuck Dizzel is my man, honey, grand you feel me? That's head man, so that's my man. I ain't hear it to Chuck Dizzel, that's my man. Right, So I'm I'm I always be telling Ron like the truth, Like I'm like, look, man, this is what this is the story coming from the people involved. Like so if we talked about Tupac, I'm like, yeah, this is like I've I've confronted you know what I mean. And I don't use it. I don't like the term confront because it has a negative connotation. But I've confronted Jimmy Henchman. Game will tell you. Game was right there, big faces, right there. G Rod was right there. I confronted Jimmy Hinchman on Brazil in Compton about his situation with Pop. I remember, Chuck looked at me. Game looked at me crazy, like why would you ask this man this? You know what I'm saying. But it was going to bother me, you know what I mean, because we grew up on poc lure, So it would bother me if I didn't ask, you know, this man, who this guy I've listened to pretty much coming into my whole adult life what he was saying about him? And I would tell Ron the information and I could tell coming from Jimmy, Like Jimmy was thorough about it. He wasn't making it tougher or weaker or none of what it had to be. I knew Jimmy Henchman was telling me the truth.
Speaker 2: At this time.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Hinchman is managing the game. You know what I'm saying. Jimmy Hinchman and Delaney McGill, they're managing Gang, They're managing Chuck. So I asked him and he broke it down. And I would pass this information to Ron because I know Ron is a die hard Tupac stand right here, a fan, he a stand and even like somebody like Haitian Jack, like I met Haitian Jack when I first got in the business, because real street dudes connect soon as like soon as you get into business and people verify that you really from the soil, you know what I'm saying, people connect with you like so like Haitian Jack was one of the first people. Haitian Jack linked me with White Cliffs, you know what I mean, like like and it was all love. And I was able to ask Haitian Jack straight up, like Nigga, I had to know because you know what I mean, I'm from Los Angeles, I'm from California. Tupockets is the president around this motherfucker to some degree, you know what I'm saying. So to hear their stories, and you could tell, Bro, I've been in the streets long enough, even back then, to know when somebody's putting extras on, when they line, when they hide. They were telling the truth, and a lot of the stuff that was happening was really misunderstandings. And to me, more of Potner's being a bit young and naive to things, you know what I mean, Like he was he was a baby. He was like he won, you know what I'm saying. He was a little dude. Yeah, And I would pass the information to run even the shit that happened with Pop dying, you know what I'm saying, Even with what happened with Pop dying, right, and the whole situation with the south Side is getting into it with some of the hommies and all of that, like different hummies. And I told Ron, like out of Freaky Dre restling, Peace shout out to Dre Dre. So they called him Big Dre, But niggas in the streets was calling him freaky j I don't know if he changes, but that's what niggas called him. Dre was a ball and ass nigga from South and he was a solid dude. Dre booked me for like my fifth show ever in my rap career, you know what I'm saying, Like when I was trying to change my life. He gave me four thousand dollars to come perform at a house party, you know, in Compton at these mansions, right, So it was Hella dope And I remember asking Drake. You know, I just grew up around some dudes where you asked what you want to know? I don't fuck who it was, So I was able to ask these dudes. I knew who Keithy was. My mom knew who Keify was, you know what I'm saying. So I was able to you know, and then being a gang banger at the time, like you knew what happened. So to make a long story short, I'm passing the information to Run. I'm like Ron, you know, here's the information, bro, Like you know what I mean? Like here it is like we you know, everybody knows what happened to Tupac at this point, Like there's no secret, you know, it's the information is out there. Yeah, there's a lot of conspiracy theories, you know what I'm saying. It's a lot of conspiracy theories. But we all know what happened to Tupac, you know what I'm saying, And it's up to you to think if he was right or wrong. I personally think he was right. If you ride with the people, with these people, your friends, especially in his situation where them people got him out of jail and they embraced him and he embraced them. I do not think of nothing is wrong with Tupac jumping off the ledge, you know what I mean, jumping off the ledge, like if somebody that looked out for me that I was a friend of mine and I don't care if I know him for ninety days, who I am is who I am. And I felt like that was the same thing about Pac, where he was who he was. It wasn't about nothing else besides he embracing this dude in these in this movement, and he's like, Yo, this dude did what to you. Let me go. I'm finna go get at him. That's that's a rider thing to do. That's a rider thing to do. Bro, That's hell a rider. So I got the utmost respect for Pop. Now Ron feels like Pop was too smart, like, oh, he would have never not involved in that, And I'm like, the problem is and with that, when you see gangs as this silly, dumb thing, the relationship you know amongst poor people, that camaraderie, if you see it as stupid, then no, you will never understand what Pop did because in most human beings minds, because they cowards and their chicken shit, they felt like us Pac had money or you know, he was worth money, that he should have never said nothing involved. That ain't how it worked when you come up from these ghettos and you really so, I think Pak was genuinely doing what he was supposed to do. And I also understand that, you know, they gotta protect their reputation too. I totally understand, and it's an unfortunate situation. That's the truth. But I'm telling Ron, and Ron is telling me he bene made up in his mind that yeah, well you know, they said, baby, they ain't try to snatch his chain outside the casino like another chain. And I'm like, bro, like, you gotta stop making shit up. And that's the whole point of this conversation about j Cole Duck and the smoke, like I am tired of niggas making shit up. Like I get it. We are in the entertainment business. We are entertaining, and that's true and entertainment, bro, people will tell phibs. They will tell phibs. That's part of entertaining. But when you tell phibs that are rooted in reality, it can have dire consequence. Dire consequence, like I'm telling him, like you're saying, first off, if he takes POC, if he attempts to take Pot's jury outside of the casino and Pot got people who stopped him the first time, they would have jumped on him the first time. But it's just stuff that don't make sense. But they create this YouTube, lord, in this conspiracy theory, you feel me, and people live and die by it. They don't even care about what makes sense. He don't even care. It just bothers him that Pot could have lost his life and something that he feels is stupid. And I get it, you know what I mean. It does gang banging on the outside pe to people who don't know even you know, you have been closer. You got me, you got Malcolm, you got people that can articulate the real relationship outside of you, and enough you know, you hung around to see why people fuck with each other. Yeah, but there's a weird space, bro where people don't get that. They just really feel like it's about some colors or some bandanas or some you know, street sign or property people don't own.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think also like with this, people look at it like, you know, because of the position that he's in, that that the two.
Speaker 2: Things aren't as closely bound to one another. So like, yeah, you have say the world by the tail, you know, so to speak. You're young, rich and famous, so you have options, you know, choices are at your discretion at that point. But what in it's basic you know, Cornerstone got you young, rich and famous. You know, it's who you are and how you were shaped and what's around you and your ability to be a part of be associated with the culture and that lifestyle enough to be able to transmit it artistically to masses. And we're back in the circle again, you know what I mean. So it's like it's not too dissimilar to like when you would see like a boxer get into a fight somewhere well, he's famous as being a boxer because he fights. Yes, he's good at fighting. He was good at fighting and that's probably, honestly maybe part of how he got into box.
Speaker 1: Oh man. And so just telling people bringing clarity because you really have to, like you're fighting their ignorance, right, even somebody like Ron who grew up right smack dead in the center of the culture. Sure you know what I mean, but he wasn't a part of it. I go through this with problem. Like I was talking about last live stream again, this is No Seilings Live the lunch hour Monday, Wednesday and Friday right here noon specific standard time.
Speaker 4: Click the like.
Speaker 1: Button in the caption. The reason we do this live stream is to support No Seilings the podcast. Click the link below in the description. Subscribe to No Seilings the podcasts on Apple Podcasts or anywhere else that you get your podcasts right. So, again we're gonna get into this j Cole thing, but just bear with me because I gotta show you why that's important that we have these conversations. And even with my young homie Ron, shout out to everybody in the chat, shout out to do be twying Max, Shout out to steal who haven't Internet problems he can't get on. Shout out to leather Face, Shout out to Dee what's having his squishy Welcome back. I love you, sister. We are glad you here. We will definitely have a barbecue just because you be here. My boy kiv Our Burden was heading west La special Ed was cracking name brand, Thank you for coming back. My boy Sean was haddening. Yes, we back up in this thing, cuz so long story short. I'm telling Ron and I'm like Ryan, bro like, ignore all of that silliness going on, bro, Like, stop looking at that. I don't give a fuck with none of them. I'm telling you exactly what happened. Like, I'm telling you insight from the people that it happened with. I'm outside of the fact that's my era. I'm inhigh school when I'm gangbanging in nineteen ninety five and ninety six. Right, I'm off the porch. I mean, I'm still high school, but I'm active. So you're hearing the gang the thing about being a gang members. You hear about what's going on in everybody else's community. You know what I'm saying, And most people don't know this. Yeah, I'm from Seventh Street, Wats and my father raised me and watched. But my mother also raised me in Compton. I lived in Compton half of my life, so my ties there are deep, but gang bagging travels. So all of this stuff was happening in real time. Like the squab we at the Lakewood Mall. We knew about that right after it happened. Everybody. We used to call the Lakewood Mall the terror Dome because different gangs would go there pete to get in fights. It was all about proving again, poor people try to prove superiority at the most primitive levels. And it's a fight, you know what I'm saying. So people was fighting, and so we heard about the fight, how the fight happened. People think the fight, you know that that stimulated the situation that Tupac died over was over a chain. That's not true. It was over a misunderstanding in a situation between two separate gangs. The chain is just in that lay thing. Any of y'all in this chaff from La y'all know, if you get into a fight, y'all haven't been to the clubs in Hollywood. You get into a fight with enough people, the first thing people do in the middle of that fight is start reaching for jury. I don't know why. It's just an LA thing to do. It's just an LA thing to do. Like you be fighting and next thing you know, somebody reaching for your jury. That's one of the reasons I don't wear jury. Way before I was a rapper and was getting to some millions of dollars, I wasn't wearing no jury because where I'm from, that's the first thing everybody reached for in the middle of a fight. So I'm not giving nobody nothing, not a damn thing. But the point I'm making is back to Ron. I'm telling man, I'm like, Ron, look, Bro, this is what happened. I get it, and you want to in your mind, you believe pac was superior and he was the greatest thinker, and he would dare not be a part of this community and press this line and it's like you wrong, bro, pressing lines. He was a line presser. Pak was an habitual line presser. He pressed lines for whoever he was with. Anybody like that's what a solid one? Do you press your line? If I'm with some of my partners from West La I'm a press a line. If we together, Bro, I'm anna press a line. I don't give a fuck if it don't got nothing to do. We together. Now, some you know, suburban people think that's ignorance, Pete. If me and you somewhere Newport Beach, bro, and a man and a couple of men get up in your face doing too much, I don't give a fuck if they from Huntington Beach or if they from Coast Amazon, they getting punched. That's just how these streets raise us. To press a line with the people you with, standing with the people you with. So if we're somewhere somewhere Newport Beach, you better tell me they family. You better be like g you know what, don't punch them. I know we arguing, don't because I am looking to punch them niggas. That's how Pluck raised me, That's how Shady raised me. That's how Moon raised me. Punched them niggas. So again, I'm sure Tupac has the same raising. You don't got to be from a crip or pi root gang to be raised that way. You just raised the streets, you with the people you with. Pop was with them and them dudes just got him out of jail. Sug just got him out of.
Speaker 2: Jail, and that I don't even blame Sugar. To me, that is the only hypothetical party that ourl Monday Morning quarterback is the executive group, which was still young guys. You know what I like, retrospectively speaking like Sug and whoever else is in that sea level suite quote unquote needed to do a better job of defying that line rigidly and say, hey, you guys, you're here because of what we have going on. Make sure that he doesn't start to think he's a part of what you have going on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why. I don't think that makes sense. And this is being signed to cash money, right, I get I'm all in right, I totally get it. I'm not acting like I don't get it. I'm not acting like I don't get it right. I totally understand said point right, But what happens is right. What happens is what happens is right. Is like when I'm with Baby, I'm signed to cash money records right in my prime, I'm a gang banging I'm in my prime. I didn't bust niggas head fuck with Baby I was trying to rush other niggas fucking with baby because we're together. So if something happens to you, it makes me look crazy. Like when that situation happened in Hollywood. You know what I mean, what a homies ran up on their car, spotted and ran up on their car. That made me look stupid because you with me, asks how the streets raise you. That's the that's the level of you know, of pride. You carry yourself when you come from the corner, you look at it like you know what the streets raised you? Right, So you you you, you do your thing. And and there was times that I understood that I can't let them look bad. Them dudes are street dudes just like me. They've just been millionaires a lot longer than I.
Speaker 3: Had way, yes, I remember, right, And so I got to go with a gun.
Speaker 1: My hommy's going and I'm tripping, and if bird doesn't calm me down, then you know what I mean, It's a different situation because them, the dudes that did it, is my partners. But it's like y'all making me look stupid, and you can't make me look weak. That's how you carry yourself in the streets and POC had that lesson. Don't have nothing to do with him being from my piru or like that was another argument. I'm like, course he was banging the mob. Of course he was pressing them up. He got songs saying long Beach and Rosecrans. He started saying map like, of course he with them. They just got him out of prison. He's triple platinum these niggas, is my guys. I'm finna go all the way for these dudes. What do you I was just sitting in prison eight months ago. Yeah, I'm finna go. Twan shout out to my boy Twin Mat shout out to Still who just entered No Ceilings Live the Lunch Hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday noon. To subscribe, subscribe to the No Senters podcast below. Click the like button on this video. Twan, if I make you a millionaire, Twin, you my boy, Twin, thank you for coming back on this Friday. Twin, I'll make you right you twying you up. You got a whole movement built on positivity. It's a dulkin temporary hip hop. You don't even it ain't even the music, You're like, nah gee, the messaging even gotta make some sense. I can't just let these dudes get up in here with this music, right, and then the messaging don't make sense. Like that's how stringeent you are on behavior, kwan. If I make you a millionaire, imagine twine, you get caught up as shit. You got ten years, I come bail you out, give you a triple platinum album. Now you're getting one hundred two hundred thousand a month. You on fire. We in a we somewhere in a mall. Let's say your hits, funks and everything, find you back to normal. And I'm like, man, that was a dude that jumped me. You don't think you gonna move.
Speaker 4: First of all, shouts out to Peak, shouts out still, shouts out to Seventh Street that pot thank you. But yeah, we gotta saying. We gotta saying in Milwaukee TTG train to go.
Speaker 1: Bro dam Like say that too.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get get on when you get mad at bro. Like if you you you playing game with somebody that I love and you putting them in a in a in a a in a strange situation, and there's another thing that we say, whether you're right or wrong, we'll deal with that later.
Speaker 1: That's later. Still, still, we've been boys for twenty years. I've been your little brok twenty years. Imagine over the next nine months, I gotta go. Imagine over the next nine months, I make you a millionaire, Like the idea comes to and now you're a millionaire or you up rightonaire, I'm not, but I'm saying mine is just our real relationship. I make you a millionaire too, Like it's pp it, I make you a millionaire. Somebody that we were in the mall and somebody just brush what you gonna do? It's on and crack, yeah it gotta be. We're gonna talk about that later. Bro, your life. I don't know if this dude I'm close. I don't been in situations where dude didn't even know that I was with him and he started reaching.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, bro, don't like, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Want to get real bad?
Speaker 4: Don't do that. Bro Like, don't don't do that. Man Like, please, don't do that. The whole time, I'm thinking about going back to the joint. But then the whole time, I'm thinking he might up, he might up a switch and kill all of us. So I gotta get to him first, So shout out.
Speaker 1: To the homie. Everybody in the chat, make sure y'all check in so I know you in there West of Lake specially thanks for rocking fast. What's having it, Claire? I see you in here, Sean, everybody. So again, back to the point I'm making with Ron before it leads into the conversation that we're supposed to have. That's the point where where when people are allowed to redirect the narrative with silly shit, like where the homie is like, well, yeah, you know, baby, they ain't tried to snatch Tupac's chain out in front of the casino. I'm like, bro, that did not happen. First off, they were the rusting right then and there. It's a different conversation. But because he struggles to understand why Pop reacted with that sense of loyalty, which which makes me realize how many people now my man, Ron ain't no pussy. But again when he acts like he don't get it, it makes me think weird, Like, so you don't understand why Tupac just was in prison at that time, probably eleven months ago, like in prison with a double platinum record in prison. Now he's out with the biggest records of his career and everything and an army and you don't think he gonna sold your up for this. You crazy these dudes everything, but but but let me, let me, let me, let me, let me, let me finish. I got you still drivers right there. So I'm like, you don't get it. But when he redirected the narrative of like, oh well, no he tried to, and I'm like, you don't need to do that, right, You don't need to redirect the narrative. You can have this narrative and it still makes sense. And that's my issue with j Cole. Bro don't get on these fucking records were twenty five minutes in. Still don't get on these records, right, don't get on these records and start lying. Stop acting like you were so worried about losing your friend. Don't get on these records acting like you would win a battle with these two dudes, either one of these dudes. Don't get on these records trying to redirect the narrative. You didn't want to stroke. I don't give a fuck what it was. Ja Cole could always wrap, but don't try to put vinegar in your pin. When ain't nobody cooking greens no more? They was just cooking greens.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: Now you now you got vinegar in your pin. Your pin af spicy. You just had a moment that you infused. You was a part of the reason that this moment happened. You was the reason that they was in the kitchen having a green cook off in the first place. And it was time to let the vinegar come out of your pin. Bro it was time to let the vinegar come out. Get spicy.
Speaker 4: But what do you have to add though?
Speaker 2: What Jake call is a sugar greens kind of guy. Though he just needs to understand that he's a cabbage.
Speaker 4: He puts sugar on gricks.
Speaker 1: She got everybody puts sugar on It's the only way the grisly season grits only season grids with salt and pepper.
Speaker 3: Maybe y'all know, Maybe it's something what he done and j Cole good.
Speaker 1: Friends, d It's not the point again, being friends in a battle is not the point. J Cole has a history of saying shit about wanting to compete. He has a history of talking about what his pen would do to other MC's. That's how you found these twin Is is exactly the opposite. Twan is not talking in his raps about wrapping against other gods. J Cole's whole premise is built on rapping against other gods.
Speaker 2: This is the perfect meme opportunity. We need to put Kendrick's face on Deebo's body, and then the guy who gets punched in the face is Drake, and then j Coles the guy who picks up I don't know how you come down here messing around with these people and puts the back of the car and drops.
Speaker 1: So that's what should have been. That should have been the thumb nail anyway. So I'm like, okay, Like, I look, I am not one that tries to watch and fight. I do not encourage people to fight. I do not encourage people to fight. If you are not a fighter, I'll be like, look, stand up for yourself or go the other way. Right. So I'm not saying I want to see rappers rap against each other. You feel me. I do not say I want to see rappers rap against each other. Bro. That don't even make sense. That ain't my style, bro, I'm not tripping. What my issue is is when you keep talking spicy when everything you are doing is spicy, Why are you talking spicy? Okay, before the battle start? You on a first person shooter that starts the battle, that actually orchestrates the battle, right, that orchestrates the battle? You talking spicy? You ain't you tired of being two and three? First off? Why would you say that to you know that it's a competitive thing to say you you're talking competitively, right. Then you say something, you say somebody of line ship. The homies hear you saying somebody of line ship. So he give you a love You know, I'm shit. He gives you a love on like that. You don't want to play like that. This ain't what you want cold, This ain't what you want, Tim Duncan. This is different.
Speaker 4: Why you gotta bring big fundamentals into this?
Speaker 1: That's big, he's that, he's that great. Jake Cole is one of the greatest. He's an A plus rapper.
Speaker 4: But big fundamentals in there. I used to poke the bear.
Speaker 1: A little small shit and do ship man, big fund just say it and say ship like off the glass good ship again. Fundamentally he is Tim Duncan. Fundamentally it's nice, right, But listen that's not the point. You made me look so but you popping it, You popping it. You popping it at another level, you can't say he not that type of rapper if you popping it. If you popping it, you that type of rapper. So then like that, he returns the competitive love, right, the competitive love you asked for. And you go four flaged missiles, guns blazing, You pull out the seven minute drill. Then you put out the Pie Song, which is really a disc and you were slick and deban because you wouldn't put some of his old friends on there. You wouldn't put soul on there, you wouldn't put you feel Me Daylight on there. See it. Everybody in the MC enough to know what you're doing. I know what you're doing. When you did Pie, I hear what you're saying. Nigga, I know what you're doing. Like I get it. So you was popping it and then you realize this ain't what I want. And you know why this ain't what you want because in the back of your mind, there's a chance somebody gonna say something that's devastating. Yeah, that's devastating. They're gonna say something to you that's devastating.
Speaker 4: Because the gloves is off, it's all.
Speaker 1: And so once you hit me in my face, you touched it. Oh man, I don't want to fight. I don't want to fight. And the homie like after you hit him in the face with the punch, and you did that little dog ass, dirty ass sneak shit by dissing the homie on the song and they're putting the homies on the song with a little piece of shit ass. Jay, you know what you did, nigga.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 1: You adult nigga, So I know what you're doing. Well, you don't think soling them with a new that when they go no, because they not tripping. They they his verses was on the song. They he did his verse last. You know, I got at the homies and ask them shut at to a soul who got an amazing song that dropped today. Make sure y'all check that out. I got it then, like I asked the homies and they didn't hear his verse. So you did it on some chicken shit shit. That was really some chicken shit shit, Jay, Jermaine, that was chicken shit. And then once you hit the hommy in his face or behind his back, like how you did it, you pulled it back. It was like, no, I'm sorry, went on the stage. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, Really everybody should have called you a buster ass nigga right when it happened, because I was some buster ass shit. You hit a nigga, then you don't want him to hit you back, right, that's just some buster shit. It ain't saying you ain't dope. It ain't said J Cole. You ain't don't want to do with that, none of that. Cause you still nice, bro, You still dope. You still wanted the best. But you also a sucker for that, right, and and and all the people who love you, right, all the people who love you start making excuses cause ain't like, oh, well you know he's bigger than that, he wouldn't do that. That's not him. No, no, yes, no, he's not this nigga, a regular nigga. He fucked bitches like every other nigga would have. Dick ain't nothing no different than cuz. Right. So but anyway, we let you have that, niggas, let your name go. And then them two Titans went at it, and my young Waye put hands on Drake, beating like he stole something like he was supposed to, Like he's been taught his whole life to. That's what that would have been prepared for this moment. They had one good record. He got his ass whooked and like he's opposed to and like he's opposed to because this little nigga been training. We've been sparred verbally this whole time. He been doing it before I met him and said, tinyo. He was doing it when I met him, when he graduated. He's been preparing for this moment his whole.
Speaker 3: Life, you know what, that whole life, bro. I think that for him, this was a fantasy come true.
Speaker 1: Yes, I get to prove it. I get to prove I'm better than everybody. This is what this little nigga does. Okay, so move forward, right, So they squab it out. We forget you had something to do with it. They squabble it out like you didn't start it, or like you didn't hit Cuds in the head in the middle of a fight. But we let you get it off. Then you try to wait after the fight, you put out a couple other records and realize them records ain't working because we really the jig is up. On your bullshit, and then you try to come back and talk spicy. Then you tried to come back and talk spicy like what you would have did if you would have you would have did ship.
Speaker 3: But maybe.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I hate that stupid I hate Noah. Let Now you're a grown ass man nigga. That's some buster assh you You let North Carolina damn doing that punk ass ship, and then you come back with the song and you're trying to read write the narrative. You're trying to rewrite the narrative. You trying to act like you didn't do the ship. You did, like you took the high road. You didn't take the high road. You realize you could get your ass whooped in this fight. That's what it is, and I'm not going to let you rewrite the narrative. Shout out to everybody in the chats blowing that ship up. Marcel's sub Vine was heading Scherise was haddening west of l a special led two K grind. Frank, what's Hadden in? Coach Frank? These niggas is trying to rewrite the narrative, and I'm not going to let him. I don't give a fuck the homie Pun shout out to a boy Pun who do the community right and and and Ace boys worldwide tonight one of the best streams out the West ever. I'm so proud of them. Niggas. He tried to tell me that Cole was dope. Send me the song. Cole is dope. I put. I don't know why you front. I'm not front. I'm not front j Cole Ben taty Ti. We passed that, but yes, what I see was back. I'm not biased. Sitting in his own I love, but I'm a real don't have none to do with He's a fucking duck.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna hip hop. I'm hip hop anlys yeh. I thought it was some such ship him dugging out the battle. But the new record is dope. Though it ain't dope because you lying on the record.
Speaker 1: You acting like you was on some schmoke or you or you got vinegar in your pincus when it ain't nothing in there but kool aid. Bro. Don't do that now, be the same uprighteous nigga you was after you punched the home in the back of his head. Try to act like you didn't. Don't try to give them back when no motherfucking with no motherfucker vinegar and your pen now, bro, because when it was time to season the greens, your whole ass back up. I'm not killing him, not what I mean, because he's not a whole and and and I'm passionate forgive me. They go crazy the chat glasses, they're both for them. I don't. I'm not trying to disrespect you because I'm not calling you your actions. Your actions are disrespectable. He he's a he's a respectable talent. He's an incredible talent. He's better than me, Bro Like he's an incredible talent. He's dope. But that's some buster or ass shit to do. How you do that bust or ass shit with?
Speaker 4: Just say glasses?
Speaker 1: He went like this, No that what's crazy is he really punched cousin the back of his head, got his homies to pack him out. Really wentn't lied to the homie like you did some all the way sucker shit, even going to put them boys on the song that you're talking about the homie with, trying to cause dissension amongst us. You know what I'm saying. I didn't. I know what you did I know what you I know what he was doing. Still I'm not gonna lie and I'm not gonna lie on that man. I say I care for my words, like like, I don't want to reference him as a whole ass man. That action is some whole ass shit. You then did all of this shit. You didn't got all this punk ass shit going. You try to take off on a homie and do all this show bullshit, and then when it was time for you to stand there with throw you apologize and people try to act like you was honorable. You not, bro, But we let you get that off and I let it go. I let it go. I let it go, bro, I let it go until today until right now where you trying to come back and act like you got vinegar in your pen.
Speaker 3: For you know what the problem is, man, I'm gonna tell you what the problem is. The problem is you let nas down.
Speaker 4: I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Ain't you know what problem is? I'm done with you? Still shout out then Dollards on the super Chat that's player Geno. I love you, counted in the house.
Speaker 4: Baby type shit.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that dog. So I'm really careful with why I handle that man legacy. I'm not trying to just insult him, but I am definitely not going to let him rewrite the narrative. You're not going to rewrite the narrative. You not gonna act like you could fuck with either one of these two niggas. You can't fuck with the karate Master or the Owl because because when it was time to let the vinegar leak out your pen, feel me, you got the sugar. You picked up the sugar and start pouring sugar in the dreaming and everybody trying to eat it. Tell me, I taste sugar and greens don't work. Don't why sugars do work though?
Speaker 4: Don't?
Speaker 2: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: You gotta put teapoons sugar steal?
Speaker 2: Can you get steel out of their place? In coherence? Obviously?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just doing the homie saying stuff. There's nothing he tried to pour. He tried to put sugar instead of vinegar.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to had a couple of teaspoons of sugar in, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You ain't supposed to have a bunch of sugar.
Speaker 2: His greens is sweet, not supposed to be sweet.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take now.
Speaker 3: If you taste the sugar, you did something wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take an excerpt of this of this podcast. We're still say I know where he went wrong. He let Noads down.
Speaker 1: That's the fucking clip. But the point I'm saying, like that man and he still hold the straight.
Speaker 4: Still because that was.
Speaker 1: Look. I'm upset with his action, but I'm not for to do it still doing. Let me focus on the action. I didn't like that letting nods damn song. That ship was lame as fuck to me. But you know that's that suburban sho I don't know what the fuck is going on. I don't give scar Face is my hero, but I don't give a fuck. If I let Cus down Seventh Street. Feel me like, I'm not making no song. I let Face down, I let Jake down, I let Dog down.
Speaker 4: Nigga glasses. I'm a big fan of a of a TV series, Boardwalk Empire. It's about It's about I love that show. It's about Lucky al Capone when they was just babies. It it takes you back to when Arnold Rothstein actually fixed the nineteen nineteen World series. All I have to say this is the main character is a dude named Nuckie Thompson e Enough Thompson, and he had an understudy named Jimmy Dormidy. And Jimmy Dormody told h because Nucky wanted to be the city treasurer for Atlantic City, but then he wanted to be a gangster too, and he wound up falling off into against the world. But there was a point when Jimmy Darmody toldy man, you can't be half a gangster man. You can't be half a gangster. And in this case with j Cole, you can't stick your toe in the water and act like you're swimming and then when the piranhas come to the edge and come bite your motherfucker toe off. Now all of a sudden you want to be back on dry land again.
Speaker 2: Put for all la cinematic historians out there, you can't ask to get out of the car after you shoot out of the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, he didn't. Well, I'm gonna tell you and I'm not gonna let you get that. Shout out to Quishy to squeeze crush Field nine ninety nine on that super chat much love, please y'all hit them super chats if you thank you lunch on Pete, we were eating today. That's what I'm talking about. Still, I'm not going to let you do that. I'm gonna tell you why, because if he didn't shoot the gun, if he didn't shoot the gun, I would agree with you if he would have, if he would have showed and was like, you know what, I'm not finna get on this, nigga like that, I'm not.
Speaker 2: He drove the car to the parking lot by the crush off Mall.
Speaker 1: They already got asked to get out of the car. No, they already shot the guns.
Speaker 4: That's what they.
Speaker 2: Let me out on the way back.
Speaker 4: They hadn't killed anybody yet.
Speaker 1: Of course he shot the gun. What are you talking? They shot got.
Speaker 6: You're right, I was thinking about Trey. It's fan he is right now talking about. Oh if you have the car after they shot the guy at the.
Speaker 1: Burgers, what you say? It's fans of seven Minute Drill. People think like, oh, he shot at him, he hit him twice. Seven Minute Drill and Pie are both disrespects. Pie is a piece of ship record because you put his friends on the record and then you rap the song this in him. That's even worse. Nigga. You ain't you not kosher, bro, you not a Jewish meal, fool. You not kosher. That ship you did ain't kosher. And you apologize and ain't kosher. You not kosher? Dog, You not kosher. That ship you doing ain't kosher. And then you try to put out the record and rewrite the narrative. Nigga, you not kosher, bro, you not clean. You think niggas forgot. Niggas ain't forgot what you did. How good you?
Speaker 3: That record is doing just what he wanted to do, sparking debate.
Speaker 1: It ain't no debate, and you people keep trying to tell me you'll dope the record. He is. You know what, I hear the record? How ho it is? M that's what I hear. How hole it is? I don't hear how dope it is. I hear how ho it is. I don't give a fuck how dope your bars is, Nigga, I don't care about how dope your bars is. When you building it on a fake premise.
Speaker 3: Man, he's.
Speaker 4: The dog cut it out and he don't even why. You won't even laugh when you say some funny ass shit man said the first time.
Speaker 3: Ain't nigga to make songs like that, Dog's go do some stuff.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Just Ryan from Nola Glasses. When it came down to Drake and culture, Drake is from a Jewish culture, and there's a such niggas Jewish mob and black hip hop emulated to sell your mob. What is culture? So hip hop ain't just culture. I know you hear that all the time, just Ruyn that hip hop is just culture. Hip hop is street urban culture personified through the arts of enement. It's the artistic expression of street urban culture. So street urban culture influenced the street urban colture across race, across race run. So yes, there are black people who are attracted to the white lord of Chicago gangsters like al Capone, and they name themselves after that the lures of a Spanish of a Spanish dope dealer like Scarface, and they will name themselves after that Jewish coat figures like like like what's the boy name the numbers dude, the Jewish battle Yeah, mayor Lansky, I got a homy named dire Lanski. I mean, yeah, street guys emulate street guys. That's hip hop and street urban culture.
Speaker 2: Drake is Jewish, that's not Yeah, that's like Drake a lot more than Hebrew.
Speaker 1: Drake is regular Jewish culture yamaka culture. Like he's not street. That's why he's not hip hop. It's not because he doesn't have culture. He's of Jewish culture. Bar Mitzvahs feel me, uh markov Backstreet Boys being played at the bar Mitzvah six. He's a Jewish co He's not a novel speak coach. He don't speak Yeah, he don't speak any slang or nothing in real life. He's a regular guy. He has a video at roughly eighteen years old talking shit about slang. He's sitting at a restaurant with some people saying how people in Toronto's slang sounds dumb. So right now he's usual transition coming.
Speaker 3: You actually called it when he had the song when he said you gonna make me catch your body right now, you were so mad.
Speaker 1: I told you that, and y'all was mad because I didn't want to mess with him. I'm like, Bro, he's going somewhere else that I cannot verify. Shout out to the homie, uh Spock, doctor Ramball the song the ten dollars super chat. I appreciate you, Spock. We feel he good today. Bro, y'all looking out. I appreciate y'all. A glass Loan felt like him taking the high road and framed it like the battle was about clout being number one instead of the culture. And that's my problem. That's my problem. That is not what happened, nigga. You put out records and this is nigga, and then you try to put your hand back up like you didn't hit him, type shit. That's the problem. If he would have never made any this record, bro, if he would have never made any di record, I wouldn't have anything to say. I'd be like, man J Cole took the high road. I expect j Row J Cole to take the high road. That's his brand. But when you go low like he went low, the first low thing is one thing to keep saying competitively, you want to compete, and then when people press you to compete, like this ain't the first time I heard like I don't want to get into the stuff me and Dot talk about, but like there was a time when the Control first came out and you felt some kind of way, bro, because you don't want to compete that way, So don't act like you do. Don't get on these records when you do. Because when you started the competition and a young homie responded and got at you and let you know what time it was, you feel me you didn't want to compete, or I take that back, you did want to compete. You came out with two records. You came out with that seven minute drill, which is med that shit is mean, and then you came out with that Poe song, which is fired, but it's also underhanded because you went and put his friend on the record. You wouldn't put You wouldn't put solo on the record. Who has a new single out and make sure y'all check that out after this line goes off, you wouldn't put solo on the record, and you wouldn't put day like knowing that we are all in good standings, we are all friends, and then you dissed him on the record. We know what you did, homey with that nigga draco recipe, say we know the truth, dog, And then you pull the songs down because you you like you didn't get the response you was thought you was people looking at you side on you, not looking at the good dude. So you pull the songs down and you apologize and really that was too far because once you hit the Homy twice, you really should have been in the squad. So Homy still should have took off on you. On God, he should have really gave you his work, should actually gave you a pass. Yeah, yeah, he really looked out for you. So let's stop right here. Like you the good guy and Homie really the good guy, the homie look out for you. I'm proud of your kid. I'm proud of you, kid. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you for not really doing what you should have did to me. I know what you should have did to him, if you should have did it to him, because he deserved it. But I respect you because he said he didn't want it, and like a real player, you didn't give it to him. I respect that, feel me, But now don't try to come back. After the smoke clear, and somebody then died in this battle, and it's our blood all over it's our blood all over the walls, and this man career look crazy and people don't know what's gonna happen, and it's our blood just leaked. All the stains. You can see the stains from the battle, and it still ain't over because the super Bowl don't even make a bigger sting. Don't try to wait till the smoke clear come out and be popping it like you want some high moral Why you didn't want to do it? Ain't that the ultimate? Though?
Speaker 3: You know he gonna have to do They not like us at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yes, he don't got to do what he needs to do. He shouldn't want to shut out to Jess Ryan from Thenola, But you can't discount the Jewish culture on hip hop? Then so is it about how gangster you could be? Because Hitler eventually became pretty gangster, but was he street? No, hip hop is about street urban culture. It's not just about gangster gangster.
Speaker 3: Jewish culture is not hip hop, and no.
Speaker 1: It's not because there's a ton of cultures. The Mexican culture is that crazy culture could be hip hop. Street bread culture is where hip hop is that street where crime develops. The culture, the lingo, the style, the fashion, poverty, all these things create style that we call hip hop. And yes, it's been the same in street Jewish culture. It's been the same in Italian street urban culture, Irish street urban culture, all of those things impact. There's a rapper out there probably named after White E.
Speaker 4: Boger.
Speaker 1: So again, it's not about race, it's not about mixed mixed breeds.
Speaker 2: It's about that was my track.
Speaker 1: White E. Boger, Right, So again you know what I mean, you popp up shut out the only name brand him calling niggas.
Speaker 2: Ignorant and even like we the gentleman lady for I just remember the nola part. I remember the first it was, but like that was crazy that now we're defining anything violent as gangster. Hiller is not gangster. That would be like saying the Columbine kids were gangster.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with street No. And I get where that. I get when they hear crime, but they don't understand poverty and crime come together to create culture. You don't have to be a criminal. It's just you're gonna talk the same way as the elements.
Speaker 3: I think that's just hip hop. You know, Cole been throwing digs wherever they all have.
Speaker 1: So that you can't hide your hand and act like you ain't. You can't try to act like you mature, like you didn't.
Speaker 3: But see, you know what, you know what that is the greatest because he's been throwing jazz and he's been letting you know he throwing the rock.
Speaker 1: No, Doc wants to compete. He's going to tell you that's how we came up. Shout out to top Dog, because that's how he raised us. In a business, we compete, We're gonna compete. I'm gonna get on a song with Jay Rock and I'm gonna talk that next level shit saying for dobting anybody else. That's what we're supposed to do. And if you act like you want to compete, we're going to compete. That's what you're supposed to do. If that's your thing. Twan, don't do that. Twin ain't talk about here if he better than the next m seal. If you start talking about you better than other people, somebody might want to find out. And that's what I don't like about Cole. You can't look at it like, oh you know that, blah blah blah. Now people want to find out. You know what I'm saying Now they wrong or they they immature? No, you popping it, bro, Yeah, you popping it now, glasses.
Speaker 4: I do throw a little. I do throw. I do still have the bravado of an mc with ego, but it's not to the degree that I'm not calling out like I ain't in no beef with nobody. I don't care about beefing. I don't care about competing with nobody. I just want to make you.
Speaker 1: Say you're the best. Now you're asking for work, so stop saying that. Yes, you don't want you smoke.
Speaker 3: Don't always trying to bust somebody's ass. I don't care who I do a song with. If I do a song with you, g I'm trying to tear your head off.
Speaker 2: But everybody, how are you trying to do that? You're trying to tear his head off by by saying every rhyme about him are your thing.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna make sure that your pen is at the top of it to manifest showing it's not manifesting into an attack on him.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna gee, I'm not gonna this them, but I'm gonna try to have a hotter version. You're gonna.
Speaker 4: You're gonna put your best foot forward.
Speaker 3: It's like on the song, he's gonna try to some of them features that you do some of these dudes and tearing their heads off of the records.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Mac Mizzle Show. Seven minute drill was pure bars, no personal land ship. I agree it was very much Bars. But the fact is, when you start calling another man's work trash, you asking for problem. You're asking for a problem. So don't try to act like it's personal land ship or dope shit when it's not. Bro, you gotta stand by this ship. That's why I tell Twine stop saying you the best. If you say you the best, you ask him to compete, because the best means who the hell are you better? Then shit?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So if you saying that you can't be walking around this motherfucker like you ain't on the smoke.
Speaker 3: You know who do a whole lot of sneak this into and on saying nothing about them. Jay Z, he's been king sneak this.
Speaker 1: Guess what he gonna he gonna squabble up. He ain't finna get out the car. He ain't finnsa this, he ain't finna put out takeover and be like I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And the future other men playing football with your son.
Speaker 1: Shout out to two k grind oh nine Kendrick ain't in and no career Stop that boy. You see all this our blood. Stop playing. You see all the our blood. You see we was barbecuing our We've been barbecuing our for weeks. Don't act like you don't see what's happening for months. What are you talking about it? Don't act like you don't see us eating all this our and shit. And you keep seeing these songs going up and them songs ain't doing ship.
Speaker 4: You see that ship and be glasses. Who is the fun are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because I swear I've been eating out for the last few months. Our glass, our wings.
Speaker 4: Our breasts, our claws, and our claws.
Speaker 1: I've been making grounded up our. I've been missing tuna. But all Drake go do is come up there and go, oh, don't do he didn't did it a thousand times and it ain't happened, and he's happen.
Speaker 3: And them girls still gonna go buy his record.
Speaker 1: He's still but he don't have the streets though.
Speaker 3: Still he don't have the streets. But I don't ever had the streets. He's gonna go up there and go tripple look.
Speaker 1: Again again again. That ain't gonna help. And you know why it ain't gonna help, because everybody care what we think. And that's the problem. Hip hop don't give us itself enough credit for it. That's that's what hip hop. Don't give us something. He's coming and hey, hey hey, hey, hey, hey hey hey, take take your cape off. There's no saving shout out to my uncle to me make my point. Hold on, there's no saving it. You can't just do that. It's the reason why he came over here and tried to be with us in the first place, when he could have stayed over there with him sync in the Backstreet Boys. And if you don't realize our opinion on things mean the world. That's why they're not fucking with them pop songs. He done put out twelve songs since then, they like, oh, if they don't like him, we not fucking with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there was no amount of rom com songs that Jau could have done with. Ashanti was gonna save his ass after fifty because.
Speaker 1: You're done with him, Like shout out to shout out to homie from Atlanta, what's done? Me from Atlanta City? Be done with Dre. We done with We done with Dre. Draco figured out he's an incredible record maker. He'll be fine, he made enough money his whole life him. He'll get another record, but it's over and it's supposed to be over because you can ain't playing with this street urban culture. This ain't no game.
Speaker 4: A lot of people confused. Bro Hey, shouts out to m C.
Speaker 3: Light.
Speaker 4: Today is their birthday. We got to shut out.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, shot out with Light the true queens Man much love, like and I say you got that new album. I'm definitely finna get as a run. I'm finna play you and glow really today, so female hip hop for today, so much love. Shout out to West l a special air reality rap hip hop is the truth. Yes it is.
Speaker 4: He even made a record with Sexy Red that didn't because at the end of.
Speaker 2: The day, now he's ruining her career. She was untouchable.
Speaker 1: Exactly that she started to look funny in life.
Speaker 2: If you go flash Sexy Red, you ain't hard. That's the birthday.
Speaker 1: Just wine from Nola. Chinese people make microphones, keyboards, clippers, but they not hip hop. Ryan, I eat Chinese food. I'm not Chinese tape ship. Simply put, brother, simply put. I Chinese food and I am not Chinese. Let's get through some of these super chests. We got a couple more. Appreciate that, y'all. Y'all keep them coming, man, that's clear. Faster Vanilla Gorilla. All love and praise to the dopest podcast out my man, Fast. I love you for that spot, the doc. Thank you for this five dollars, Fast, Thank you for that two dollars spot, Thank you for this five How do you think God might precede this Cold Song as a disc? As a disc? I know him because I know how I'm taking it. And one thing I can tell you, we take shit the same. He see it like I see it. We both know that some old cornball that shit. You then did all this old punk as shit and he let you go, and then you come back trying to pop it like you want Nigga. You not like that, Bro, You not like that. Don't try to put vinegar in your pin. Now. Bro, you had a chance and you didn't want it. So don't try to come back and redirect the narrative and make us think that you some kind of because you ain't that. That ain't what you is. David Jones, thank you for that ten dollars. Cold can wrap his ass offt but it doesn't matter if the message is trash facts. He only stands on this is when punching down like Mumbo Rappers or Kanye while he's already getting dog Pad David Jones. I'm glad i am not the only person that see it. I'm glad I am not the only person who sees it. The mac Minzels show Black coature is hip hop? Cut it out, glasses, No, it's not. Black culture is much denser than hip hop, and it's lazy to call everything in Black coature hip hop. Black culture is rock and roll. Black culture is jazz. Black culture is a lot more country just hip hop. Black cultures.
Speaker 2: Hip hop is Black culture more than Black culture is hip hopes.
Speaker 1: It's not, they're not. Hip Hop is much different than black coature. It's a very specific brand that Black people have in in hip hop. As for a street urban culture's specific. It's niche. It's not everything in hip hop. I mean, ain't everything in black culture. Black culture is vast, brother, it's vast. So it's just lazy to reference everything as Black people do it's hip hop because there's too many Black people that ain't hip hop. That's still black people that.
Speaker 3: Listen to Boosy Collins in the earlier rock album is.
Speaker 4: Incredible, maggot brain and all that type shitredible.
Speaker 1: Hold up South Central Boy ninety four e nim is hip hop. He ain't black. His his from a street, urban setting exactly South Central Boy. I agree, and that that's exactly why it is. Marcell, what's happing to think? Shout out No Sinners Lie to lunch Hour. Make sure y'all click the light button right now. Make sure you're going to description. The reason we do this is to support the No Sinners podcast, executive produced by Charlomagne to God and the Black Effects Network. Right there with iHeart click the Lincoln description. Subscribe Our conversations is crazy, and we gonna keep turning it up to promote it every Monday and Wednesday and Friday right here at noon on Digital soap Box. Marcell. People saying he backed out because it wasn't strictly raped. You believe that, No, I don't believe that it was strictly raped. Ain't nobody got hurt, Ain't nobody got hurt, Ain't nobody got hurt.
Speaker 3: This publicity stuns Drake pull by having somebody go to shoot at his house.
Speaker 1: Look, that's that's got something that's some whole other ship. Name brand. It's like calling someone the bitch. You have to make them that now. I agree, name brand or you shouldn't be saying that type ship or you should not be saying that. Shout out to sports Doc, Oh, we got some more super chats. Hold on, how do you know Doc got that one? Shout out to Ron Man. I appreciate that ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Ron.
Speaker 1: Tupac was Jesus. I'm not mad at that. Tupac definitely was Jesus. I can go with that. I think nanchay Hussele was Jesus too.
Speaker 3: If Tupac was Jesus, be here walking around and now ain't nobody got resurrected.
Speaker 1: Jesus ain't walking around right now?
Speaker 3: He got alive and well what do you mean how he's alive? And well you you wasn't right there with you every day. He's a testament in my life. Y'all killed me, played with playing with Jesus stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm going, are we playing with Jesus? Can't call no rap with Jesus. You said Jesus could have been a rapper. No, Tupac wasn't.
Speaker 3: No Jesus. Why Jesus, They wasn't Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ. Y'all getting Jesus Christ name.
Speaker 1: Ain't even Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, I know you're full of it, and I'm tired of y'all making a story like I could have been Jesus. Hold On, hold on, I could have been Jesus. That's not impossible. I think, scarface God, you know, I feel just why I'm when I'm familiar with Los Angeles culture, how do y'all look at this particular subject. Both Master Pier No Limits and Chuck A Big Boy Regulars signed like Slim taughtles. Los Angeles culture is vast. There's a street culture in Los Angeles where I'm from. It's different. Were from the East side, right, So watch counter Loan Beach that that part of the one ten freeway gang banging is a part of street urban culture on our side. But if you go over there on Fairfax where let's say our future tired of the Creator, they're skaters. Some places in Long Beach have gangs. Some people in Long Beach have street urban culture like skating, like Vansas street urban culture. You know what I mean Vansas street urban culture. My first interview, here's a perfect example. My first interview in life came from Thrasher magazine. It wasn't with Double XXL. It wasn't with a source. It wasn't. This is my first ever right up in this magazine. Right here, Thrasher. This is a perfect example the street urban culture. Here's my first right up in life. When you crazy, you brought it up. This is my first right up in life.
Speaker 4: Why you tear it out? Why do you tear it out?
Speaker 1: The book?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I got five of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the only thing I have.
Speaker 1: I have five of them Thrasher, not in not in Double XL, not in the rap magazine, not in the gang Banger magazine, and Thrasher because skating in Los Angeles, there's a huge portion of it that's street urban culture. That's what you gotta understand. So again, Los Angeles culture is vast, like Black culture. All some of it ain't street, some of it is street, and gang banging ain't the only street urban culture in Los Angeles. That's what you gotta remember. Jay Z is always ready shout out to the homie breeze. Yes, jay Z is ready Uh just Ryan for the know your chuck a big boy record. Uh wes l a special at jay Z got to stop doing that. I can't do this. Noot out to Ramy Mature Reno. I just seen you man, much love. Cole said he felt like m apology, I lead in. Oh he felt like Muhammad A lead and apologize. Ali Ali never apologized for picking his beliefs over what they the government character sassinated of. I agree, yes, no, no, that's no, I don't agree. I'm not riding. Ali went it through a punch and apologize if youre gonna start a fighting saying yeah no, no, jay Z did it. Shout out to Breeze. Jay Z never apologize. He did apologize to NAA's baby mine for putting her in the rap, so I ain't gonna say that, but that's not the same type of apology. A Na's baby mom was somebody that had nothing to do with the battle. So jay Z felt as a man that that wasn't right. And I'm not mad at him for thinking that. That's I could respect that. That's some grown up shit. He never apologized. Knabs they friends now and he ain't apologized still to this day.
Speaker 4: Nas ain't apologized to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't know they be on show. Shit, they still be Yo ain't No Sauce said what I said. I meant it at that time. Ronald Green barbecue out facts smoking everything. We smoking that shit, Like we've talked about it before.
Speaker 2: I go an other topic. But like this is like kind of the same vein we've gotten into before, where it's like Jay Cole made himself look like the profile of somebody that snitches. Ooh, you're you're there for a second with it, but then you really don't want the consequences.
Speaker 1: But it was cool.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. He feel like a person that snitch. He felt like a person that snitch. That's my problem. He feels like a person that told everything about him. Is a person that told. Shout out to Shari Steal in the chat. I appreciate you, y'all. Make sure I hit them chat. We still see.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn the camera.
Speaker 1: I're gonna go move my car.
Speaker 7: Bro Okay, Drake is sixty. Oh man, that's that's my bard. I'm not gonna get a bar better than this. Drake went flashing with Sexy Red. If you could go flash it on the Sexy Red Track In twenty twenty four, you ain't hard.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the mac Mizzle Show that Awl got defried. Can't lie it was delicious mac Mizzle that I was delayed. You know what's funny. I never taste the taste to your bird. I never tasted to taste to your bird. Bro.
Speaker 2: So we're doing our Thanksgiving this year.
Speaker 1: You feel me gonna be there, Bram. I need to go get some our meat, really cook it. You feel me to make sure we rubbed this in. We need to rub this in. I mean, look, I think that's an husion that like I don't like Drake or something that's not true. Bro. I'm competitive, God is my man. I love Drake. He was a good dude when he came in. It don't matter if I don't think if he's a fantastic talent. That's what makes the victory so great. But yes, we're gonna rub it in because that's the hip hop thing to do to enjoy the victory. Just Ryan from the know. Yet, I needed to hear you speak outside of Twitter, because on Twitter I get a different impression of you and not an ignorant person or completely iager egotistical. We disagree on small things. It's only one hundred and forty characters. Ryan, Shit, you know you gotta Cola. Wayne gave me one of the greatest lessons in life. He said, if you really want to be a star, Glasses, you have to be okay with being misunderstood. And that was like one of the most important things I ever formed based off of something Wayne told me. So I'm okay when people misunderstand me on Twitter. I guess it could look a bit ignorant. Shout out to Big Glow, who just dropped her album, and I appreciate that specialty. Make sure y'all go listen to Glow. Thriller's new album, Got some New Mersy glorious, the whole album, the first album that new music.
Speaker 4: That new mersey I love. I love to hear her say that ship the best love. I heard closed story of how what she went through, bro, and it made me I already liked it.
Speaker 1: Man. I love that lady.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I want the best right there. Yeah, she deserves it, Bro, I've been saying that for I've been saying that for two years. Bro, she deserved everything. I want nothing but great things for I'm really a fan of her voice. I listened to her female rap. I really appreciate it. She makes me appreciate female raps more today than other artists. Shout out to another female artist who is very much in the Hall of Fame after one album, Cardi B. Happy Birthday, Cardi B. Even though you dis cripts, I ain't forgot that. You better fix that ship one of these days. I know you are blood with you. Yeah, you got to get that right. You can't just be disingcrypts. I don't. I still didn't like that shit. Uh. Shout out to just Ryan. But if they pulled their contributionized platform in which hip hop broadcast itself, it wouldn't be Maybe not, but again that's your choice.
Speaker 4: If he'll pulled their highest form of I think he's.
Speaker 1: Talking about people like Sony and microphones. They don't do it for hip hop. They do it for everybody in music. Like vinegar. Vinegar is in greens, but vinegar ain't soul food. Chicken Chicken is everybody food, But how we make it is. What makes it soulful is how you cook something.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: It ain't the actual It's very few ingredients that are just culture, like everybody wear All Stars, all Star converses, right, Chuck Taylor's they call them. But when you flip the tongue and you put fat relations through them, that's what makes them Lost Angeles street urban culture, Timblands, everybody at the construction site and The Winner where timblings you feel me. But the way New York guys wear them is the culture. Same for Milwaukee, sayn for Chicago. It's how you use the material, it's not the material itself. So that's the separation of Ryan. That's the only difference. They ain't brand even Soul fill away and drop right away saying I'm the best because so serious, because if it get to it, you're gonna have a problem. Messing with Soul. Your whole problem, not going to play with.
Speaker 4: You, the whole problem. He's a whole problem.
Speaker 1: We will Kendrick respond to that j Cole song, Yes, but it won't be like he did. Probably for like that. He's not gonna go I doubt he goes all out. But trust me, Jake Cole gonna know when he's talking to him. And that's what I appreciate about the young boy. You ain't gonna play with it. Shout out to Raymond Materarino. I think I'm glad you still here too, brother. I like the show subscribing, Thank you, and why are you subscribing? Head over to the No Seilings podcast in the description. In the description right click the link on Apple podcast. I say, anywhere you get your podcast, Hey, leave a comment while you're there too, leave a comment that helps move the podcasts up. And we're just working on the podcast. Kendrick just said I'm reincardinated. Tell him again name brand after getting shot in the back by j Cole Nigga Kilty shot him in the back and did all that shit use his boy and all that. My nigga popped up like the Undertaker on that nigga popped up and showed niggas twyinga Am I tripping? Am I really going to art?
Speaker 4: Bro? No? Put it like I put it like this, man, I don't like. Have you ever been slapboxing? Which with like a cousin that was around the same age and they messed around. Y'all was slapboxing, but y'all wasn't supposed to go too far, but he slapped you and now your eye is running. He's like, I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry, and you're like, all right, but you know you're gonna get him back. You're not. You're not taking that, bro, You're not. You're not gonna get off on me like that because we was You wasn't supposed to slap me in my eye? You know what's supposed to do that to me?
Speaker 1: It feels like two people that were slap boxing and one person closed their fists and hit them twice. Okay, we'll take it there not because it's like nothing.
Speaker 4: But you said you tried, you tried to injure me. Then it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: You said you to do it.
Speaker 1: See that wasn't seven minute drill. Seven minute drill, and and and and and and pie aren't accidents, you know?
Speaker 2: Is this is like when it like like the eyeball scenario is closer to like when what MC eight was saying about the quick track and he meant quick like swiftly and quick took it like DJ quick.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that. Okay, that's that that's where accident goes bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I agree. I just think sometimes it's just I sometimes just let's sleeping dogs lie man, like don't like if you know you ain't even if you got the slightest inkling that you not cut like that, and you got two ravenous pit bulls out here. Don't run your little ass out here like playing games with these dudes, because they it's a blood sport with these dudes. Like these dudeses all gloves. The gloves is off. They will, yes, they they really they about that life and you are still in between wanting to be the people's champ as far as like you lyrically sound, nobody's debating the fact that you you cold as hell.
Speaker 1: Only is the Nigga a superior MC, He's also a barn, top tier record writer, nigga do his own hooks. The Nigga's incredible, and honestly, I looked forward to him competing, you know what I mean when he dropped the first time, like okay, Cole really trying to come for the crown. But then when you apologize, I didn't like that. And it's not I didn't like the apology as much as it just felt disingenuous, like like, Okay, you say you mature and you don't want to do this, but you kind of did some hain and shit into action, right, and it's like okay. And even though I had my reserve thoughts on what you're doing, like I had, I felt reserve, like I didn't like that I saw what you did with pie, how you put like that was kind of devious. I wouldn't do that, you know. I mean, I wouldn't play like that that. I'm gonna keep it real. So you really kind of like you almost giving me forty eight Laws of Power vibes. I mean, like you like you reading them books and shit, and like I really was watching that, bro, that that that mattered to me. And then for you to put out this song right now where you actually trying to act like it's vinegar in your pin, bro, like you trying to reframe the narrative as if you didn't chicken shit out. You trying to reframe the narrative as if you didn't put out to Dish Records. You trying to reframe it like you the superior morality, and you're not. You're not bro. You just a regular man. So stop popping it like you're on another level because you actually did some haint and shit. The worst thing to me is when street people talk bad about street people. If you want their maturation. That's cool, but don't try to call them ignant because we are ignorant. Now if you use it ignorant the sense that them kids don't know, that's dope. But don't try to look down on people that you was once because you because it's real quick, you could be reminded who you are.
Speaker 4: Seventh Street, Pete, y'all tell me this is there a tad bit of clout chasing in this? Yeah, I mean, I mean cloud chasing is you don't need clouts. So I'm the reason why I say tad bit because it's not like the man. The man got no to writing. He's known worldwide even though he can't go to a Tesla dealership and get served, right, they tried to kick him out of the Tesla dealership in New York like it's not electric like that type shit. Okay, I can dig that, all right, nice, I like how you want to. But I'm saying, like, he don't.
Speaker 1: Need cop but I'm gonna tell you why he does. And this is the trick, even like when we had a conversation about Drake. Because you will be popular and famous and you are rich and you are on top of the game. But guess what the culture can question you. And when the culture start questioning the money, people will stop taking the money. Like remember j Cole put out two records since this battle happened, and those two records one of those records, and those two records didn't really have an impact, not that this records. After he put out a record with that one dude, that kind of corny shit, I mean, and he put out something else. So again he understood this is what we wanted to hear from him. He knew he had to address this same thing for Drake Drake eventually, if he he wants to make a play, I don't want to give him the secrets of culture, but you need to address what we care about for us to care about what you're talking about, because right now this is the space win. We want to hear you talk about what we want to hear.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We don't care what you think, Drake, like dot beat that out of you. What I'm saying, we don't care what you think. We care about what you think about this. If he came on and made a song where you admitted defeat, we would listen to it. If he came on talk about how it affected his life. We would listen to it. But if you try to make a song about Uan Guan Delilah, that's not gonna work. If you try to make a song with Saxey, we're talking about rit baby, Dady, we don't go to fuck how much money you got. If you make a song with these niggas talking tough, we know you not tough. We saw you just get that work. Were not buying it. The jig is up, the vela is off. We see your face, you ugly. Now you need to address how you look. You need to get us comfortable with you and how you look again and make us remember why we fuck with you in the first place, because you got to a place where you started lying. And Jay Cole understood that. So he addressed what we thought he we cared about. But I didn't like he tried to reframe what happened. And I'm not gonna let you do that to the young homie. I'm not gonna let you try to take some moral road to some superior space.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: You not. You're a piece of shit for what you did, and you are mark for putting it back. That's a fact, glasses, that's true. It's not I'm not calling.
Speaker 4: Cuz you ain't no, you ain't no, you ain't no whole ass ninja.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you did with some whole ass ship. Shout out to Jeriz ten dollars. We'll appreciate that right here on no ceilings. Kick these convos coming. Will Sean was handing we up in here, dog. Shout out to everybody still in the chat and tribute and going crazy. Hold on one second, South Central boy, I like your questions. Please y'all stay in the chat, Ryan killy chats. Don't stop killing these chats. They're important. Make sure y'all click that light button glasses. So if God took this as this, if you were in the shoes, do you address it on the next drop leading to the super Bowl or the album? I probably put it on the album because I know he don't want all the smoke in his face and I don't want to look like no bully. So I'm gonna give him some work on the song, and everybody gonna know who I'm talking to, and more than anything, he gonna know who I'm talking to. I'm gonna let him know I heard you and I seen that buster as shit you did and you're still a buster for doing it. Now, I might not give him like that that verse off that or or not like us as euphoria, but you're finna get something. Shout out to just Ryan Fel the know you. But if we put everything together, we're saying anybody can be taken from the Sicilian culture, which you consider urban street culture or people that manufacture the goods. No, only people who came up or live in that culture of Sicilian street urban culture can be in hip hop, not just Sicilian culture, because all Sicilian culture ain't street cultures.
Speaker 2: Old rural country culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have their own cure.
Speaker 2: It's Mississippi type culture of that part of the world.
Speaker 1: Ironically, if y'all don't understand this street urban culture transcends race, Like there's a confus using that La guys created drive bys. Our component was doing drive bys in like the twenties and thirties. Street urban culture is just street urban culture. It don't matter the race. You're gonna have Irish people, you gonna have Italian people, you're gonna have Black people, you're gonna have Meskan people. You go to East LA, we're all doing the same thing because that's the culture of the streets. It's not about the particular you know, nationality or the race. It's really the behavior of how the environment breeds you and the rules there. And those rules are pretty consistent. No matter if you and the gutters of Boston, the gutters of Milwaukee, the gouters of Los Angeles, the gutters of East LA, the gutters of Miami, it's all the same matter. It don't matter if your skin dark as the night or bright as the sky or white as the clouds. We all behave the same way. And that's the culture.
Speaker 4: Make something out of nothing and get out of the plight.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's really yeah, just makes some soul of it, take it even from even taking it from our We started at the bottom and now we're here. That's the goal, right.
Speaker 1: I called this, Willie Manchester, that's fire. Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, love, you know, I know that was fire.
Speaker 4: But I know he called he threw, he threw it, he said, Manchester, He threw like a nice look to the to the kidney. Willie Manchester, Willy Manchester. Bro, you'd be bringing them out, bro, bro, what the you would all be bringing them out?
Speaker 1: Got that bastard. Call the cops, honey, No, he ain't Willie Manchester because Willy least, at least that boy was trying to steal the stereo.
Speaker 4: Willie Manchester. Willie Manchester was not wrong, man.
Speaker 1: Willie Manchester was illegal beating. He was at home with his women and little nasty ass kid was looking in the window. That little nasty ass trying to steal my car stereo.
Speaker 4: Ray Ray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, new house for Ray Ray. You know what's funny you saying that I've always wanted to address this publicly. Ray Ray wasn't beating them kids. No, he was just twenty dollars. If I make eighty dollars property because I have to connect, and I give you twenty dollars up front, and you don't got to try to set the record. Loco actually is the problem. He's the real villain in those in South Central If you really think about it, Why you say local, why you put it? I'm gonna tell you why Loco is the problem, bro, Because Loko dude. Because when it was fucked up, guess who put they life on the line to protect Loco.
Speaker 4: Type ship.
Speaker 1: Guess who did it? Oh, g badass killer Bobby Johnson put his life on the line. Guess what happened when when it was just it was Bobby Johnson back to the wall. Guess what Loco did?
Speaker 4: Ben was a bitch tape shit.
Speaker 6: J cole is Loco type shito.
Speaker 1: Oh he always good when you're in the car, y'all, free y'all. Still you're trying to flay with the prostitutes. Oh you, it's all J cole is Loco from South Central. But going back to our last going back to our to the last, to the last stream, Yeah, last stream. Loko was also a victim. He was also addicted.
Speaker 4: He was a shirm head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's not a victim. All right.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving alone. Man, I can't.
Speaker 1: Don't take him a victim. He enjoyed Sherman.
Speaker 4: He jumped in somewhere in here.
Speaker 1: He enjoyed Sherman.
Speaker 4: Help me out, Pete.
Speaker 1: Marcel Jo to get a word of that twice, Jacob dis kendrick Man. He wanted people to feel him. Notice he hasn't this Drake. He doesn't even want people to think it's against Drake. I agree, Marcell, that's the slippery point. Shout out to the name Brandon. Don't make sense. He competing pro basketball more than Rapp. He don't compete there because he has two points. Jo heinous, Yes, it was jo is heinous because he made that pie song dis and Kendrick, and he didn't play the verse for he didn't play the verse for soul or daylight of him dising Kendrick. So he distant with on a song to try to create chaos and months our camp amongst our friends in our circle. That's heinous. It's despicable. Shout out to Ronald Green. Definitely agree about Cold Me too, my boy, me too.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that he so he took the other guy's tracks and recorded him down and put his on his verse on the end of the track or put it in the song afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happened. At least that's what they said happened. I believe the homies just Ryan from No Yah. I don't believe you can say it's okay to take pieces from any particular culture with the people that he has taken from and can't have anybody listen if this is a conversation about Drake, Drake just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Oh he is Drake.
Speaker 1: I think this is a conversation about Drake, where I've said Drake is not hip hop because he's not street urban culture. He's not. He's just he's a pop artist. Pop artists take everything that is sense to the very top of culture and then they just take it and make it like they take the seasoning out of it. Drake is like, Drake is like Taco bell for Mexican food. Like imagine, call it Taco Bill Mexican fool. I mean, it's not Mexican food. Taco bell Is is based off of Mexican cuisine, but it's americanized, mainstream American food. It's not Mexican food. You know what I'm saying. That's Drake. Drake takes the taco and then he mixes it with Doritos and he makes kind of like this version that's digestible, you know, he takes the seasoning out for the whole nation to eat. That's what being mainstream is all about.
Speaker 4: And then on top of that glasses. I hear what I hear Ryan when he say the contributions he's made. But in turn, it's been a two way street future and every artist that.
Speaker 2: Other people can take from, like like what can who is going to be able to utilize what Drake has contributed to advanced, you know, with their own thing.
Speaker 4: Let me ask y'all both this real quick. Has Drake taught us anything about about about the six.
Speaker 1: No, because they don't even call it. That's another story.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. He has he taught he I've seen him do Miami culture, I've seen him do Atlantic culture. I've seen him do Houston culture. He's done. He's done. He even through He even threw pop uh an Ai poc on a disc record to the King, to the King of Compton, like you who idolizes pop?
Speaker 1: Like you literally did that. So I'm like, what else?
Speaker 4: What else he taught us about Toronto? I'm asking, I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to he signed pop con this and work with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is which is a culture? Which is business? That's business. It's it's not advancing the culture. Look, Drake is very much of Jewish culture. He's a dope talent, just a mainstream pop artist that makes rap song cit He's a fantastic talent. Basically, what you're saying in reverse is someone takes something from hip hop like Drake. He's not hip hop to you. But if Jewish mind were to do something acceptable, it can be taken. If someone takes something from hip hop like Drake, we didn't. Someone takes something from hip hop like Drake, Drake is not. We don't don't take anything from Drake. Drake just takes from difference.
Speaker 2: The difference is like literally all the stuff that happened in the turn of the twentieth century with a massive influx of Jewish and Italian immigrants into the heart of poor urban New York and what manifested for twenty years is people tried to get on their feet. Is the exact same thing that has happened with subsequent people who moved there afterwards that started hip hop, also in the same physical place, doing the same physical things under the same physical circumstances.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: And whether or not you pray on Saturday or Sunday, or your other language sounded more like you're from the Deep South or was Yiddish, it's those other things are not the coincidental things. The coincidental things is what was happening right there and why and for that period.
Speaker 1: How you had to talk to the people right then. We had a great conversation Shout out to you Twine for bringing Chuck chill Out on ADHD. Make sure if y'all ever download Clubhouse, y'all become a part of the ADHD family. Has some incredible hip hop conversations happening there. Shout out to my brother Trap everybody over there. It's amazing. But Chuck chill Out. Twin brought DJ Chuck chill Out on hip Hop and he talked about how there were Puerto Rican people who hung with them all the time and they didn't know they were Puerto Rican because if they went to Puerto Rican neighborhoods, they would get their ass whooped. So again, like hip like, like street urban culture is pretty much the same no matter what's going on inside of your house, But what's going in your side of your house doesn't always have to be hip hop. Like, you can go inside of your house and it could just Puerto Rican culture just be Puerto Rican culture. But then there's the thing that everybody in New York street life does, and that's the thing that makes it hip hop.
Speaker 2: Like, it's it's you know what it is. It's like what's the sun to the solar system? In Puerto Rican culture, there are certain things that transcend Puerto Ricans wherever you find them, and that's the sun in that solar system. Whereas there's certain stuff that everybody in an urban environment does, no matter what their background, and that's the center point for them exactly.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him, BALI love. The problem is that Cole keeps throwing stones and hides his hand, goes on a moral superiority, periority. I'm above the phrase stance while sneak this and do all fake Totally agree. That's my issue, and I will not let him rewrite the narrative. That's why I'm here now. Mega sure he doesn't rewrite the narrative. Shout out to everybody in the chats man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they dropping some jewels today?
Speaker 1: Is god? Y'all getting crack in a day? Shout out to Anthony T.
Speaker 4: Pork.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody in the chat I'm glad y'all chilling the chat man. This is so big. He's probably right, He's probably right there those yeah glasses. You have to cheer with the analogies. No, the analogies get it done you. It's how you teach. You gotta be able to communicate. Uh gyra Sharie wait, I thought Pie was about Drake somewhat, Daylight said, I think no, pie is about Dot. I'm sure it got some Drake in there, but it's about Dot. Shout out to just Ryan from Nola. Most of you have never been in New Orleans, but somehow you were cultured and annoying where Marty Grass was. And it's what WODI means. But we are. It doesn't mean we're a part of New Orleans street urban culture. Like, yeah, just because I eat Mexican food, I'm not Mexican. I can dress like a cholo. I'm not a cholo. There are cultural things that have to take place for that to work. There are people outside of Mexican people that are solos. There are black people that are soolos. I got homies, that's cholos. That's black. So again, it's not race. Culture is something that you just live. It's how you live. Well.
Speaker 2: Was peg Leg he was like Eastern European, that's true, was he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hitler wasn't even German exactly, he was Jewish.
Speaker 1: He was Austrian, Yeah, exactly. Cheris Drake is acting, that's it, and he's doing a fantastic job. He was, But the dig is up. He's out of law in order Toronto.
Speaker 4: Just Ryan is going crazy. Just Ryan is saying some stuff. He said Glass, he said, believing, believe this kind of believing. Believe in this conversation, we are finding ways to be ostracized. This isn't really about inclusion. It's about making something stronger than already exists. It exists by excluding. It's not about excluding Ryan, at least not from my standpoint.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Listen, listen, Chop jewel on listen. Let me let me tell you why this is important.
Speaker 4: And I get it.
Speaker 1: Man, as human beings, we all want to be included. I mean, that's just a standard thing, right, You want to be a part of something just because you like it. But let me tell you what happens, Ryan, when you let that happened?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Rock and roll in this country was created by people that look like me and Twine.
Speaker 4: Sister, Rosetta Thart. It was a black woman, right, Rosetta Thark.
Speaker 1: And it was something you did, just like jazz was created by people that look like me and Twine.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: And it's something you did, it's something you live, it's something you love and you did it. And guess what they financed the business. Right, somebody comes in and say, hey, there's some business. You know what I mean, there are some things that there's business to be made from this culture, right, And then guess what, They start to market it, and people love it. They decide I love it, I want to consume it, and some people outside of it decide, hey, I want to even take part of it. I like how it makes me feel listening to it, and I feel this way, right, And then those people who don't look like me, maybe they look like Pete, maybe they look like somebody else, they start to do it. And then the national scene or the international scene of people start to relate into people that look like because they think it could be them. And next thing you know, you wake up and now there's nobody that looks like me or Twine in rock and roll getting any major budgets. There's nobody that looked like me and Twine that can get a major budget. In jazz, they have to look like Kenny g. That's the reason why you have to be careful with just allowing everybody to have anything, because there's people who will start to exclude people because of it. So you have to exclude to have some level of inclusion for the poor people. It was created for it.
Speaker 2: And one thing is interesting, just like observationally about that twenty like the twentieth century evolution of musicals, genres and styles that like Black culture like really kind of move from one to the next to the next the next, And hip hop has had the longest lasting sort of phase. If you were to go chronologically, jazz is maybe twenty thirty years up and out of the like forty plus forty five years, you know, without it.
Speaker 1: But if you looking at it, But if you looking at it, Pete, look at what's happening. Look at even the person we're talking about, sure to look at what's going on. You're seeing it slowly slip away because you know what happens. No, No, the financial budgets don't make sense for people that look like me and Twine no more. It makes sense for a Jewish man that can use the N word. I get no, no, no, I get I know, you get it. I'm just saying, so as much as it looked like it's still strong, it's already fractured. It's already broken. You see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, like it's it's interesting. It's a deviation a bit from trend that, like organically, by now I would have expected, like if I'm looking at the previous cycles, like by now, organically inner city black communities would have just like created a whole new genre and moved off like.
Speaker 1: They are though stuff happening like Travis. What Travis Scott does is not hip hop, you know, I mean, and people don't know it shit. It just hasn't spawned its own genre. It's like rock and roll from the blues, the same but yeah it's different, right, And same thing with Liuzzi. Lil Uzzi doesn't make hip hop and they're saying it and people won't even classify their records correctly because they're so certain. If you look like me a twine and you happen to use rap, I mean, then you're hip hop. And these guys are saying, no, man, we're rocking. One guy saying, hey, I'm a rock star. He's making rock music, yes, And he's making music and he has a right to define the music he makes. He's defining the music he makes. He don't want to be put in the box, and people know he did wanted to be putting the box. You want to be a rock star, and they're putting him in this box like they do puff when he puffed, Come on, t back, rapper puff. That's the one thing he did to Lisa.
Speaker 3: He was an.
Speaker 1: Executive for years. Why not? Why not the executive puff?
Speaker 4: Rapper puff?
Speaker 1: Why not the executive puff? Liquor executive puff?
Speaker 4: Why is it raped?
Speaker 2: Because it should be the real thing, It should be serial entrepreneur comes.
Speaker 1: Not because again, Rapper is nigger.
Speaker 2: I was I was gonna say it a little more softly, but I was gonna say rapper is sort of a mainstream media way of being like nigger, non.
Speaker 1: Big nigger, nigger puff daddy, nigger puff daddy. Today was accused of buying too much pussy bigger nigger puff Daddyeah a thousand bottles of loo.
Speaker 2: Not nothing, non classically achieved wealthy black guy Sean Combs.
Speaker 1: That would sound fire. Hey, people know what they're and you know why they don't want to do that melody. You're possibly not guilty, but if you attach Rapper to it, guilty, that.
Speaker 4: Is that's some crazy ship the boy when you.
Speaker 1: Rapper, that's the.
Speaker 2: Guy who got in between some sting chorus lines. Fifteen, twenty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy who Love Daddy wrote, Guy who Biggie wrote some Nope songs for Guy who executive. They can't say a producer, you know, they don't rapper is nigga career because it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Isn't like therapy for you to say that, you know what it is reference ninja.
Speaker 1: It's it's therapeutic to really realize how mainstream America looks at us. It always reminds me you just.
Speaker 4: Woke me up when you say that. I knew that it was always you just brought it to the front to.
Speaker 1: The court today. That's oh, then, just Ryan for to know you want to text somebody excluding other people from taking over. No, I just want people to be the genuine article. That's all I want. I just want people to be the genuine article. That's all I asked for it. No, it gotta be the he heart he he are. Because we don't say rapper. We say rapper, but they say rapper puff. That's just a simple way to say nigga. Why they don't say liquor brand exec Because.
Speaker 2: A thing is a whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't say that, that's a whole broader I despise the words. So I've I've divorced the word many.
Speaker 1: No, no, not not not not not not not not that I don't have that word.
Speaker 4: Like I just saying the hard e R like eight times, and every time you say that you smile. That's really how he was, Like like he was that therapy or something. He was like bigger that that face right there.
Speaker 1: Maybe like you get excitement from saying that ship you know what excites me to really realize this is how they feel. That's real, bro, I love to see the truth. You broke it up now reminded like, oh you're really still be on the bush. Woke it up? Nigger Puff Dog.
Speaker 4: Rapper?
Speaker 1: Puff Daddy'd be like, Puff is not a fucking rapper. None of us thinks Puff is a rapper.
Speaker 4: Coincidentally, both of them had to have a hard e R at the end of them.
Speaker 1: Rapper, you're what I'm telling you, y'all think I'm tripping up standard dancer for sure? You got exactly why didn't say ex Dancer puff Daddy because dancer don't work as good as rapper?
Speaker 2: How about x X dancer puff daddy Dan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not dancer puff Daddy?
Speaker 4: Where do y'all find me? What do y'all find these comebacks?
Speaker 1: What do y'all find I'm just saying, Bro.
Speaker 4: It's Friday.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm just saying, with a hard y producer, puff producer puff sound to Phil Spector, you might get yeah, you might get off, you might do. Rapper going to jail. It's because because it's constantly being said, like it's constantly as a jury.
Speaker 2: Ci rapper did that was murder mistake. He should have done murder and not the hard r on murder for sure. And then oh he took that way too seriously, like, oh my god, of course he did it. This blas used a hard r.
Speaker 1: He must not be metaphorical murdered. Yes, he did it.
Speaker 2: His name is wanted us to know.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how the white people really feel crazy murder. Yes, he murdered somebody murder.
Speaker 4: Why would you?
Speaker 1: Why else would you artistic?
Speaker 2: It would have been a name, but this is literal.
Speaker 1: Hey, why else would you name yourself murder if you don't believe in murder? Yeah, nigger puff, that ship's classic coach connection. You're right, Miles Davis hated to turn hated every time, just like he didn't name it gainst the rap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hated them. He didn't name it against the rap.
Speaker 1: But they put a title Gangster rap exact exactly, like we gotta make sure it's gangster. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again the hard e R bro all these The more and more you say these words, the more and more we revisit these words. That e R just persistent. Is this something about that hard e R? Oh nor hard?
Speaker 1: That's a hard song?
Speaker 4: Hard e R?
Speaker 1: As if there's a thousand p diddies running around, they don't really have to preface it with rapper exactly. I guess another like it's another motherfucker named Diddy, rapper Diddy. They love to drop that rapper in front of me. A nigga have one song, they'd be like, rapper this bro, he is not a rapper, Bro, he has one rap song. Yeah, they like rapper. They love that bro.
Speaker 2: Dog woke it up on Vanilla Musical Journeyman.
Speaker 1: Say that entrepreneur, construction builder, former former former rapper.
Speaker 2: Substance rehabilitated, Vanilla Ice business, Mogil.
Speaker 1: Business, the god for that name.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm done bro.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, he's gifted from here man. So look, man, we foul get up out of here. We're gonna wrap it up. Click the link in the bio. Make sure y'all click the link in the bio. Subscribe to No Silings the podcast on Apple Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts. Executive produced by Charlemagne to God, Lack Effects Network and iHeart the Conglomerate. Yes, the iHeart is financing me to talk this way so again. Click the link in the bio. We back here Monday at noon. Thank you trying again, Squishy Squishy one laugh, oh man, Squishy, I love you for that. Shout out to Squishy. Y'all got me gone laughing. Go on upside, y'all, Combo man, Squishy, Thank y'all for that five dollars. That is Hella player, that's hell a player. David Jones, this is a Moondock's episode. It really is. Bro Absolutely, Ja co did the right thing. He's still better than ninety nine percent of the rappers out there, and he's still a duck port. He's a duck dusts in the chat for J Cole. Ducks at the barbecue. When we leave, y'all fill up the chat with ducks for J Cole.
Speaker 2: Please, oh Man at the barbecue or we're gonna have to have hard r burgers.
Speaker 4: Bugger. We want to bugger a burger, a burger bugger. Yeah, oh was the only kind bugger. Please ducks in the chat before we get a body. I need ducks in the chat. Shout out to me.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything y'all said on today's show. We're trying to make sense. DUTs in the chat before we leave. Let's get a bunch of fucking ducks in the chat. Chat for J Cole. Ducks in the chat for J Cole. Super Chat Ducks for J Cole, Ducks. Ducks. Ducks. Makes y'all share them ducks. Make sure y'all share the mother fucking ducks. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: In the words of the immortal poet still he let NOAs down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we out looking out for tuning into the No Sillers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and Not Heart Radio. Yeah