Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me. We all about that high school drama, Girl Drama, Girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens.
Speaker 3: We'll take you for a ride and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama Queens, my girl girl fashion, but your tough girl.
Speaker 3: You could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Queise Drama, Queens Drama, Drahma Queens Drama, Queens.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, Heason seven Episode twenty two.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're at the end of season seven if we made it. And I'm also this made me very emotional.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is a big episode. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to know what the fans take on it was, because I, like you, had such happy nostalgia watching it, and so I really enjoyed the heck out of the episode and I and it is a good episode, but I couldn't tell if it was because I just remembered how fond, like have such fond memories of us doing that trip. Yeah, oh it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was Okay, I'm going to read he does the synopsis so we can jump in, because clearly we all have so much to say, friends and listeners. This is almost everything I wish i'd said the last time I saw you. It originally aired May seventeenth, twenty ten, and the show got a lot happens. Haley tries to overcome her depression by joining Nathan, Jamie and the rest of the Gang on a trip to Utah for the premiere of Julian's film at Sun Dance. This this is nostalgia City. You said exactly the right word, Rob, And like, oh man, I do think it's so nice. I'm just gonna go ahead and say selfishly that I'm so thrilled that we all get to be together for this episode, given the fact that we've all been living on airplanes and like.
Speaker 3: It's been hard to all.
Speaker 2: Get on the show recently, and I'm really glad we get to be together for this one. Does that Does that perhaps inspire anything you'd like to say, Rob?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I'd be remiss if I didn't say. I've noticed there's a lot of chatter about how the three of us can't be on the podcast at the same time, and let me just say this, Gang, here's why, here's why it's so stupid.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you guys aren't stupid, but the chatter is stupid.
Speaker 4: Listen, and I wear it. It's noise, it's in the comments, and I'm just I do want to address it because I feel like it's a lot of people shouting into a vacuum and it can be cleared up quite easily. There are three of us. One of us as a New York Times bestseller and is currently promoting it all over the world, Yes she does. Another one of us is appearing on a series, has like about a jillion other projects going on and is very busy. And the third one of us is me. So here's the deal. Gang. We try our best to all be on at the same time because, believe me when I say, it is easier and more fun when all three of us are here. But lately life's been busy, life's been good, and it's just been challenging to coordinate our schedules. But here's the good news. Today, you got all three of us. There is no drama. Squash it the drama for your mama, There is none, And we're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 2: But Rob, don't you understand that people think everything that happens online is all that's happening in people's lives, and that strangers know more about our lives than we do.
Speaker 4: This is true. Also, you know, we are called the drama queens, so it's kind of appropriate that people are stirring the drama pot in the comment section because literally, like, what is a comment section for either tagging your friends in a funny post they need to see or stirring the pot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk true about what you're thinking about what's making you unhappy.
Speaker 4: No one ever goes by the way. No one ever goes to a comment section to feel better. The only time I ever go to a comment section is either when I want to see someone roasted or because I'm livid and I need to see what everyone else is thinking.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know what I will say speaking of a show that was very high drama, something I really appreciated just because I've never really experienced it before. The last Gray's episode that I was shooting my Days overlapped with the amazing episode that y'all did with Lindsay and Chantelle coming in to talk about the loss of Missus James, and I was like, there's no way they're going to be able to like, let me off set to go jump into this podcast, but it's definitely not going to happen if I don't ask. And so when I got to set that day, I was like, hey, we've been trying to move this around and we're working around everybody's schedules, YadA, YadA, you know, the whole shpiel. I like, I give too much information to the first A D and they were like, oh, we totally get it. Camilla and Jessica have a podcast and I was like, yeah, I know, I'm about to go on it and they were like, we do this all the time. Let us try to hustle and we'll figure it out. Enjoy thankfully was like side texting me being like, okay, we're at this part. Okay if you can make it in now, we're at this part. And I got on the zoom and Hannah, our producer, was like, no, I see you because it's still live. But we just got off like six minutes before, so I sadly missed the episode. But it's like for the fans, it's literally how hard we work to try to be here for all of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're really trying all the time. That was the most depressing text. We like all signed off, everything was fine, and then you were.
Speaker 2: Like I'm ready running to base camp and you were like, oh cool, we've all wept together and it's over. Any who, this this episode feels like a way out of the weeping.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I had the distinct pleasure during this episode of watching it with a One Tree Hill fan. For fans out there, for anybody out there who has read my book, there's a character in my book, Danielle, who was a One Tree Hill fan that also got involved in the cult because of me and also became someone who got who helped get a bunch of people, including me, out of it. Like, you can't write this one Tree Hill fan like rescues girl from Colt.
Speaker 2: It does sound like a storyline from our show.
Speaker 3: It does. So, so she she was driving through town and text and said, hey, are you around? And so so she's spent the night in my guests sweet upstairs, and we woke up this morning and have been watching these two episodes together, which is really fun because she's such a she's seen the series so many times and it's such a super fan, and so it was fun to watch and get you know, you're just saying, I wonder what the fans thought of this episode because it was so out of time it was out of well, it wasn't out of time, but it was out of well, some of it was, I guess clan quin. Anyway, it was. It was out of our norm. Yeah, and it was fun to watch with her, and she had a she had quite a commentary. I wish i'd run a tape recorder. You would have You would have enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, that's a voice memo I would love to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it was odd for her watching the show with you and there being moments where you were probably surprised because something happened you forgot and she is witnessing you who was in the show, not remembering it. Meanwhile, she knows all of it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well she started off the whole thing by saying, oh wait, I can't tell you that until the next is it the next episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: I watched it back to back. I won't say it.
Speaker 4: Peek behind the curtain, everybody. We are recording episodes seven, twenty two and eight oh one today, so we'll do our best to not have them bleed into one another. But we got two episodes on the brain.
Speaker 3: But she knew she was just to jumping in ahead. She's like, well, yeah, because blah blah blah happens. And I was like, stop telling me, I don't know what's going to happen. And she's looking at me like you were on the show. How do you not know what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: But I love it.
Speaker 3: I think I purposely put my head in the sand. I didn't I didn't want to know because I would like to be surprised, and then I didn't retain the information. But I loved this episode.
Speaker 2: I think that also hearkens, though to the thing for us of you when you do something for you know, conservatively thirty five thousand hours of your life and then it makes one hundred and eighty seven hours of a product, Like, of course, our memories are blurrier in thirty five thousand hours than they are for the folks who saw the nice Tight one eighty seven with a perfect soundtrack. Speaking of a perfect soundtrack, oh the music in seven twenty two, My god, they were crushing it. And what I loved so much is that they gave you this really beautiful opening where you see the kind of cognitive dissonance of a joyful life and the experience of depression and that through this sort of sinking moment in the water for Hayley, you're seeing her whole life and Mumford and Sons is singing you are not alone in this.
Speaker 3: They were just coming up. That was before Mumford was really who they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just it hit me so hard. It made me want to sob. And then the reversal of Nathan going into the water, you know, years and years before after Lucas and you screaming help me, and then Nathan jumping in the water to get you. I was like, I'm sorry, but this is a really excellent moment for our writing. Well done. It was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Is there off the top of your head? Is there a show with better music than One Tree Hill? Because it is really consistent at a very high level.
Speaker 2: You know what, I will say, the first show I have seen, and I love music in general, I think a score makes a movie or a series. The first music that I've experienced watching a show where I've gone, oh, this feels familiar is the soundtrack to Nobody Wants This to Adam Brody and Kristen Bell's show is It's like full nostalgia City and there's something about it that reminds me of the way that we used music on our show. And maybe it's just this perfect millennial experience of like the iconic backing to the big moments of your life. I don't know. I wonder if that's really generational for us in particular.
Speaker 3: I can't think of any other show, certainly not when we were on the air. I mean, we cornered the mark on that you came to our show to be able to jump into a coda and yeah, experience the emotion of and hear music that you because it was we were transitioning out of the MySpace napster world and into the new world of streaming. This was all happening over the course of the ten years of our series, so people were still coming to our show to hear new music, and Lindsay was out Lindsay Wolfington was out there hunting it all down, going to see live bands, going to listen to listening to random CDs, getting sent CDs from people she didn't know. I mean, I think we I think we've made and broke a lot of musicians on our show because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she crushed it.
Speaker 4: I mean uncanny, how many people she found like on the come up and just Lindsay Wolfington will.
Speaker 3: Really need to have her on this show before we really do we wrap up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her hit rates.
Speaker 2: Insane and by the way, to give her some of her flowers. I remember one of the episodes that I directed going out to La to cut, you know, to do the edit for a few days, and I brought Jenny out with me because Jenny thought she might want to be a music supervisor, and we went and had lunch with Lindsay Wolfington while we were putting the show together. And to your point, going through these stacks of CDs and looking at the way that she saw it it it was very much like watching a choreographer plan choreography like it was it was physical and watching her, I could see that she was looking at the shape of an episode and what music would fit that space. And I don't know, she's truly like a total genius because.
Speaker 3: It's so much more than just dropping in a song that feels good in the moment. You want to create, like what you're saying, create an arc that will have callbacks at the end of the episode or other moments that mirror what some characters are going through with different characters and feeling like you're bringing back the same vibe even though you may not use the same song twice. I mean, the whole energy of a scene can change. You know. There's so much control in the hands of the music supervisor to be able to tell the audience how they're supposed to feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say, during that opening code of with Haley's underwater and we're seeing all these like sweet flashbacks, it made me realize just how much of the show I haven't seen, Like there is so much One Tree Hill that I am completely unaware of. So you know, maybe maybe Drahm McQueen's two point zero is just us redoing it for my sake.
Speaker 2: Everybody, honestly, please, I want just you. I want the live stream commentary like when we used to have to do episode commentary and record it live. I want live stream commentary of rob doing the top ten hit episodes from the first six seasons. I want it so bad.
Speaker 3: We need Robin Tyler doing that to Yeah. There, that's what I need to say.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, speaking of musical geniuses, that guy he scored his wife Megan's film and he was over at our house the other day and he was like, oh, do you mind if I just play this really quick? It's like the temp tracks. He is so talented. The scores were gorgeous, and it's one of those things like I have if I really want to like boggle my mind, I think about how a vinyl record works, because truly it is magic. I have no idea how a piece of plastic in a needle traps someone's voice from a different era, and like, either it's witchcraft, right and watch listening to his music, I was like, how did you know? And he was like, oh, on this one, I just it was so funny. One point he goes, I thought this one could use what did he say? Like a flute? But I didn't know how to play a flute, so I went out and bought one and taught myself. I'm like, so the flute on the track is you? And he said yeah. I said, like, who just goes, oh yeah, I think it could use. It was just like again, different skill set I am. It's all Latin to me, but like you're it's beautiful, sorcery Tyler.
Speaker 2: It's incredible, it's incredible. Have you seen it? Have you seen my old ass? No, I'm dying too, you guys, Oh my god. I mean the Fallout obviously was so brilliant. It took the world by storm to see Megan go from making this film about the experience of a teenager who survives a school shooting to then going to make this on the precipice of change, going to college. What's it going to be?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How do I push myself out of the nest? Like coming of age story that is so joyful and so tender. She's my hero like this in the same way Tyler makes music. I'm like, Megan, how did you? How do you just make worlds? You know, like we step into worlds and we become a part of them. But she makes a whole world. I'm amazed. I'm amazed by all of our friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah to Hollywood's got a new power couple on the way. But Liz get back. Okay, So the first thing I noticed, little peak behind the curtain again for everybody joy was your therapist, played by none other than our sweet, sweet producer Greg Prange.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I didn't see a therapist. I thought it was just on me over his shoulders.
Speaker 4: You never shoot, Yeah, we shoot over his shoulder. But it's it's Greg's silver hair, and that is certainly Greg's voice.
Speaker 3: Probably, yeah, it probably was. I thought I might have been listening to some commentary at the moment. I didn't know, but yeah, I was looking at my shoes because everybody keeps writing in about shoes on the couch and I was sitting there with my boots on the therapists white couch.
Speaker 4: I'm insecure about it.
Speaker 2: I'd like, why did I do that for so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it was Greg. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I really liked, you know, especially because we talked about this before. You know, Rob, this is in the land of things you haven't seen. But Nathan went through a pretty dark time, culminating in like a really scary car accident. We obviously had lots of those. There was a lot of crying for help he was doing as a young kid, as a teen, and it felt like it didn't really get taken very seriously. Yeah, you know, and when we were watching those episodes, Hillary had pointed out that is the mom of a teenage boy. If her son was talking that way, like, he'd go to therapy immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we just.
Speaker 2: Didn't have that language then, and so I made a note that it's it's so cool that we did this role reversal where you know, Nathan goes to save Lucas and Haley screaming, and then out of Haley screaming, Nathan saves Haley. And I wrote, and it's so nice to actually see her go to therapy.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like, that's right, She's been holding everything up for everybody else and finally just collapsed into it, like why am I doing this? What about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, and also, it's not selfish to take care of yourself. It's actually the most important thing you can do. Yeah, And it was so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think in some ways, to be in a position where you're just taking care of everybody else all the time, can it can just be masking And clearly I think that's what Haley was doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, because if you keep yourself busy with everyone else outside of you, you never have to really deal with what's going on inside you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there was a really cool theme of reconnection in this episode. I would say it like there was two themes. It was first one was fun because this episode was just so much Yeah, up until that last little little Seini poopy. Yeah, yeah, but it was fun. And I would say reconnection because you know, we see and it begins it's like Hailey reconnecting with herself. She's actually going inwards and she's doing the work, and it's Hailey reconnecting with Jamie and with Nathan. Then we see Mouth reconnecting with Skills, and then we just see all of the friends, like.
Speaker 3: Broke and Julian are reconnecting too. They've been like really diving into that.
Speaker 4: That one kind of started a little bit ago, but they are like fully in the throes of it in a grin. And then even just I think my favorite shot might have been it's it's a random throwaway like piece of a scene where it's it's the four boys. I think it's like, I think it's Skills, don't Skills Mouth, Julian me Chase. Maybe it's when we're out in the snow and we are just running and jumping and falling into the snow. Yes, And never has a group of grown men looked more like little boys.
Speaker 3: Never great.
Speaker 4: It was it was like you could see all of our innergy like I don't even know if it was something that the director had like instructed us to do, because if you just look, we are like just flailing about and throwing our snows in the snow and giggling purely.
Speaker 3: It's like they just rolled the cameras and said go, and you guys are like, sweet.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, because Jackson leaps into the snow, you all decide to follow, which is sort of perfect because this little boy does something and then suddenly all these very tall grown men look like little boys. And it made me laugh. I wrote Bunny leaps because you guys are like hopping and I thought you were going to fall into like a snow drift. There's no drift, it's just the ground. You all just hit the ground. I was screaming, laughing. It was so innocent. Sweet.
Speaker 3: I loved that. I really loved that trip, and it was it was bittersweet. I mean, there was there were parts of it where when I was watching Haley watching you guys at the window, that's a lot of how I was feeling in my own real life with everybody. And so there were parts of that trip that felt like, when I'm looking back, I'm like, man, I wish I had been in a different place in my life to be able to really enjoy it with everybody, but I member when we walked into the the that house that enormous. I mean, I don't even want to call it a house. It was a It was like a resort resort. And I had one moment. You guys were off filming something and I remember walking around. It was a big empty house and we had rented it out for filming, but I think it was for sale maybe. And I had a very very genuine moment in my life where I thought, what would happen if I just didn't go home? Like I just made a bed and breakfast and I stayed here and I just went forever wanted to shoot for But like, like I guess I could keep filming, But like what if I just never went back to where I live?
Speaker 2: Day here?
Speaker 3: I was so it felt so tangible, And I always feel like that when I think of park City, because it was so magical I had. I had not spent a lot of time in wintery ski resort environments. Had you guys in life, is this something that you were used to? It felt so magical to me.
Speaker 2: I started doing these like really special snow trips every President's Day weekend with a core group of my best friends when yeah, probably when I was like twenty eight, so right around this time. Yeah, yeah, the snow getaway. I mean, we obviously weren't staying in you know, for sale, multimillion dollar mansions. We were like cramming into little ski hostel places. But same, same ish. There's something about that cold adventure, come back fire like cup of rawmen thing that is so special. And you know, it's interesting you say that, Joy, I made my notes for the show, and then there's something I think about what everyone's been processing together in our little family group over the last couple of years. There were just all these things I could see in this episode that I didn't know at the time that I know now that gave me that same kind of feeling where I was like, wow, I wish I wish we all hadn't been under so much pressure to like just come to work and be professional, because in a way, you wouldn't risk your professionalism to say certain things or you know, gamble on something that you might in your own life. And so I know it's different, but I know you know what I'm talking about. Sorry, I'm trying to say this authentically but also not give anyone's lives away. But you know, because there's strangers who listened to this, but you weren't the only person like you weren't the only person feeling that. I think we all I think the nostalgia is partially so special because we're like, man, if we all hadn't been keeping so many things together in our personal lives, maybe maybe the time could have been like as personal for us as it looks for our characters. You know.
Speaker 3: That's what's weird about is watching, like watching us experience what we wanted personally to be experiencing with each other. So it's like my body has this muscle memory of these great experiences and watching you guys. And also there were some great moments. I mean there were times like when the cameras were rolling, it was like this, this is fake, but it's also real, Like I love these people, I would go to battle with these people. I love this crew, yep. But when the cameras stop rolling, there's all these weird personal complicated like situations and insecurities and things that were just we were under a mountain of six seven years of complex issues that how do you like.
Speaker 2: They're not even just our complex issues, right, it's also the complex issues of your life at home, like you're referring me that you can't I guess I just want to like clarify for people listening, because they're probably like, what's the drama? Rom's earlier point, what was the drama? It's like, no, no, that's not it. It's like the characters are each other's best friends in every sense of the word. And for us as co workers and friends and people in this very bizarre, muddled professional personal space, there were parts of our I'm doing a pie chart for the people at home who can't see me. There are like parts of the circle where there's best friendship, and then there's parts of the circle where all these people have things going on at home that they don't feel comfortable to talk about yet, so we're keeping secrets. And then there's other spaces where you know, for professionalism, your your acquaintances, but also you really love this person who's your acquaintance, but at this moment you don't share a best friendship, and they're in a washing so they're cyclical at all times and they're moving around all the time, and then you're away together and you're like, I love you so much. And I also haven't, like, I haven't told my mom about this thing I'm struggling with yet, so I'm certainly not going to talk about it at work while I'm wearing a hot microphone. And it just makes the weirdest dynamic because you're like, you're my people, And also is any of this real? And I think it's very real? But what if it isn't? And it makes you feel so held and also like a complete crazy person.
Speaker 3: And it was easy on set when we were in Wilmington. We had gotten into a routine with it, so we sort of had figured out compartmentalized yet where the emotions go at what time and how we so? But getting away, we're now at this weird summer camp version of life and work and suddenly it was like the rules don't apply, but do they? But they don't, but they do, and how are we? So I was feeling all that watching this episode back, like there was so much more emotion and for me in this episode than so many before.
Speaker 2: There's also a thing where to your point in Wilmington, when things were overwhelming in your life, you could go home and like watch a movie alone in your apartment. But we were on vacation for a week together, living together, and I remember looking at you trying to be like, I don't know what to and being like, oh, you came by yourself and you were like, uh huh. And we just looked at each other and I was like, are we going to talk about why he's not here? We're not going to talk about it. We don't have to talk about it. You want to get something to eat, like, and there's two hundred people around, so of course we're not going to talk about it. And it's just such a weird. Oh my god. I think about what we survived in the fact that any of us are virtually normal, and it's a miracle.
Speaker 3: I do remember that, Oh my gosh. And then what's crazy is I got sorry Rob. I feel like we're just like a little couple of hens.
Speaker 4: Just no, this is.
Speaker 3: I love Rob because he's just nodding.
Speaker 2: He's like, look at the girls processing their feelings. So sweet. This is such good dad energy. He's so.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, honeys, when did we shoot this? Do we know when we shot this episode? It aired in May? It would have been we think like February March.
Speaker 2: I can't remember because sometimes we would do the travel episodes a little ahead, like we'd shoot the last episode early so that we could like get the equipment back and then be shooting an episode while they were, you know, figuring all this stuff out. So I would say this had to be like end of March.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I got pregnant very soon after this. And what's interesting is I mean I ended up leaving anyway, obviously, but yeah, I at the marriage in my bad situation, but yeah that when we got to Utah, I remember feeling so much more free because I got to a point in my life where I was like, this is something's wrong, something's not working, this is bad, this is like, this is funky, and I was really fed up with a lot of the stuff that I was going through that I wrote in my book. But when we got to Utah, I was like, I felt so much more like myself. And I remember that moment with you so just feeling as though I wanted to tell you everything and I wanted to dive in, but I was still torn between the sense of loyalty and being classy, especially when you're married and you don't want to betray your spouse or your partner and it's like how much can I say? And yeah, that was It's so interesting that I had that feeling there. That was a very critical moment in my life where I was like, am I gonna talk my marriage? Am I gonna like just stay here in Utah and open up a bed and breakfast and keep working on this show and just disappear. And I could have done it. It was like another cross of my life, Like, yeah, every moment that I experienced with you guys fed into that very real need that I had to extract myself from a very bad situation. And so that all that happened while we were shooting this episode. And if I hadn't gone back, well I wouldn't have my daughter. So I'm glad that I did. But it was it was a turning point in my life.
Speaker 2: Of course, I get it, and I mean I think about it for you all the time, especially like your Utah was my London, and like I didn't know any of those people. I mean, I die for them. They're like three of the loveliest humans I've ever worked with. But I was like, I can't tell anyone what's going on here, Like it's not appropriate to bring your stuff to work, and and I think about it in a weird way. You and all the conversations I mean that we've had, like about your book and all the other things over the last few months in particular, like made me go oh, of course, because I had this bit of guilt being like why couldn't I just say it, Like why did I try to keep it up for so long? And it's like cause you're trying to do the right thing, and you're thinking maybe it's a phase. And everyone says, you know, don't bring what's hard in your house into your friendships. Save that for therapy, save it for whatever. Never tell that's disrespectful to your spouse. And I don't know. I think when you finally say it, you can think about it and think about it and think about it and think about it and think about it for however long and nobody gets to judge that. But it's like the minute you say it out loud, you can never unsay it, you can't take it back, and like the snowball is on its way down the mountain. Finally yeah, and again like oh it's the Mumford lyric. Who No, I'm gonna cry, Like.
Speaker 3: You are not alone in that in this Yeah, you know, we think we are so often.
Speaker 2: Look at these travel episodes. Just bring it up all marsh I'm very out of us everyone.
Speaker 4: We we were so much younger, and I don't I'll speak for myself because I relate to what you're saying. Enjoy I very much listen. In my entire career, if there was one job I could I could do a do over on, it would be One Tree Hill. Because I now, as an adult in this place where I'm in life, I see how much I enjoy the people who were a part of it, who at the time I just didn't really have the ability to connect with the way I can now. So on this episode I felt that especially so I was because I was watching what an incredible experience it was and remembering, like you're saying, joy, kind of feeling like I was watching my life through like a window, you know, like wow, like I'm witnessing you.
Speaker 3: Guys were just like having a ball. Everybody was in it but me, but we were all feeling that.
Speaker 4: Yeah I was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was watching it, but I wasn't experiencing it, And a little bit like to kind of what we're saying though, It's like because I didn't have the language back then, you know, probably the same way so that you didn't have the language to maybe ask the question or hold the space whatever it is you would have liked to have done ten years ago, you know. But like part of the reason everyone I kept it at arm's length is because I didn't know how to talk about what was going on, you know, And I think that's kind of something that to Wondergre or another we all were experiencing.
Speaker 2: And not only were we so young, did we not have the language. We weren't in the time that we're in now twenty years ago, where everyone understands the language of mental health. It wasn't a conversation and we were kids and at work, like that day will be burned in my memory forever, like looking at you and being like I'm going to try to crack the door. But then it was like, oh my god, I tried to crack the door and she doesn't want to open it, and like I should not be asking about this at work. This is so inappropriate. And it always was the fear of like we have to be really care fall at work. And I think now we understand how to do two things at once.
Speaker 3: We're human beings like we Yes, we are not our work. Our work is an extension of us, but we have to be human first. But it's hard. That's hard. It's just hard to navigate. And as you said, we were kids, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: There was none of the quote unquote grown ups we're modeling healthy behavior. Yeah. So in other words, there was no one setting a precedent above us of going, hey you good. Never it was, so it sort of was. It made it easier to just not bring it up, or I should say it made it harder to want to bring things to the surface because no one above us was doing it and showing us that it was okay to do well.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if anyone ever did, they got yelled at.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's an immense amount of pressure and it so you learn you have to be professional. It's there are millions of dollars riding on you showing up on time, saying your lines, being emotionally ready for your scene, and doing exactly what we're asking you to do. Millions of dollars, hundreds of jobs and it's all on you right now. So sorry, if you're having a hard time in your personal life, go deal with it later.
Speaker 2: Exactly, so you get really good at like show up, shut up, and then do the dance when they say action.
Speaker 4: All right, if we're going to talk about doing the dance, we got to talk about skills. Coat. Because as I watched your episody.
Speaker 2: God, thank god Rob brought us.
Speaker 4: Back, I found myself going, I think I remember that the bit was supposed to be that it was an ugly coat, like it was obnoxious that. I gotta tell you, forty three year old me watching this episode was like, that coat is dope. Yeah, I would love to own that coat.
Speaker 2: By the way, same and I was like, who man to get that coat in the wardrobe sale because I hope Antoine, Like I really hope Antoine has it, and if Lee secretly has it in the back of his closet, I will die.
Speaker 4: The shot of mouth dancing in the club with the jacket on and the higher club all of the women circled around to him. First of all, I loved it because that's just such a funny image, but it also made me laugh, like when does that ever happen in real life? It doesn't. It only happens in movies, Like unless you're throwing money out. No one in the club is stopping. Everyone at the same time is stopping what they're doing to just circle around you and cheer you on. Yeah, only movies.
Speaker 3: Never, That's just it was what it felt like to mouth. That's how it felt to him. We were just experiencing his experience. Wow, Okay, I don't know. That's how I say it a sort.
Speaker 2: Of premonition for episode eight oh one. Yeah, we're in the mental experience is so good.
Speaker 4: That in that club sequence was one of my favorite lines so far of the entire series, where Quinn decides she's going to go dance. She's like, I'm gonna go dance, and Clay's like, great, I'm gonna sit here and drink. And then a few moments later, Skills walks her back to Clay and he says she was sexy until she started dancing, and then and then it puts her in her seat.
Speaker 2: She just sits her down.
Speaker 4: It was I didn't remember it. It caught me so off guard, but I thought it was so darn funny. Man, that's so good.
Speaker 3: Your face cracked me up. Rob In when you were in the club. It was the first shot in the club. We were walking around and we're seeing Clay wander and you walk past Alex grinding on chase and yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I wrote down that look for you. And then I also loved that when Skills plops Quinn down and she and Tell does such a good beat of that like physical comedy, where like she gets plopped down like a rag doll the way children do, and you just you deadpan lost the beat. Oh that was sod cackled with the whole storyline about her losing things and then lose the beat.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: It was perfect. I had so much fun watching you in all those club scenes. It was great.
Speaker 4: I had fun shooting those. I remember shooting because again, it was one of those things where, like you said, we're in this bubble, we're all together randomly, like we're not normally all together, and we're all in the same scene. Everything was just new and different. But I just remember it being a very fun day, like high energy day on set because like most of us were all there, you know, yeah, dancing to music that wasn't one, which is always so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I feel like, here's my dream right now. There's got to be a brand out there that needs a commercial that they could just send us all back to Utah and we could do like a mini minute long recreation of moments from the Utah episodes. We could all just have like a little bite in time, like a snack, just a little snack to recapture, Mohali what we need to really like walk away with in our bones, all the good stuff that we always wanted.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would be so great. I'm so into it.
Speaker 4: You know what, one moment I think people would not be itching to relive, specifically one cast member. I'm thinking the whole sequence of poor Chantelle, oh my god, getting locked out and having to parade around in her bikini. Listen, I've said it before, I'll say it again, Monster team player. Yeah, when she committed, she did it, but it was the the hat on a hat of a shooting it close up of her butt as she walked to the table and you cut back to the close up of her butt as she leaves. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she was a true disappointing.
Speaker 2: And that's one of those things too, right, is like, I mean, look at our friend, like she's a supermodel. At the time, everyone was like, damn girl, like go off or whatever. We were saying in twenty ten and obviously the journeys we've all been on together since then, Like it made me really sad because I was like, oh, I remember thinking like this is one of those moments where like you hear all your friends' moms being like if you got it fluted, like you're gonna want to know what your body looked like at this age someday, like all those things that like the older ladies say to you when they've had three glasses of white wine. And now like now watching it, it makes me feel so uncomfortable and so sad for her, and I'm like, damn, we just like.
Speaker 3: We failed on that, well, just none of us.
Speaker 2: We weren't communicating. Then we've communicated since, but I hate it and it makes me so angry, and knowing who directed this episode, it makes me so angry. And you know, she had to go through this whole sequence first of all, in the freezing snow in yeah, you know, essentially her underwear and act like it wasn't a big deal, and you know, God bless her. She looked incredible. But then like even the gag about like I lose things with you guys, the club stuff is so funny, the key bit, all of it. I get it, and like, you have to basically do the exact same scene just you and her in the bedroom, and I was like, man, she went through it. She did a beautiful job. You're right, ultimate team player, but she went through it.
Speaker 3: It felt like it was just a reminder for all the kids out there, all the girls watching the show, like, Hey, just a reminder men are in charge and this is all about what we want, like that you're sitting here watching a fun episode of a teen soap opera to enjoy all these characters and the romance stories. And I've the snowball fight with the snowball fight, but just a reminder the old guys are in charge. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know what really solidified that for me and made it feel so icky is when there's that sequence where she walks into the cafe to get the key from you Rob. There is a specific shot like from the center of her body to a close up on the reaction of a background actor who is absolutely old enough to be her father, if not older. And I was like, Oh, we're going to prioritize letting some dude we don't know, We're gonna he's gonna be directed to stare at this woman's ass and we're going to film it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about being directed to be embarrassed and look away like, oh gosh, I don't want to look at this.
Speaker 2: Young like oho, geez.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of guys who would do that if I walked into a restaurant in a bikini, And there are plenty of older guys that I know who would look for you and then.
Speaker 2: Look away, Yes, for you a coat.
Speaker 4: That's right, you know what it is. It is the It is the equivalent of this recent trend of like the ice bucket being dropped in slow motion, Clay's beer bottle being dropped in slow mo. It's this really hacky way of hammering home a point that the audience is smart enough. They don't they don't need They doesn't need to be hammered home. Listen Sean tells in the shot, everyone can see she's incredibly fit and beautiful. You don't need to cut to a third party who we've never met, going wah wah, wee wah, like we're all having the same mixes roadrunners.
Speaker 2: It's so it's so dumb, and also to your point, why not say key beat beat coat and makes like you know, or even you could have done it. You could have handed her the key and then said and coat like you guys could have had a bit. It didn't need to be.
Speaker 3: How about an older gentleman walking up and sank.
Speaker 2: Tyre, would you like my coat?
Speaker 3: She takes it and then looks at Clay and skills and mouth like, y'all a bunch of chumps, not why you offered me a coat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, how about Clay? It's your boyfriend? Are you? Are you kidding me? If Jenny showed up someplace in twenty degree weather in her bikini, I mean, there's a lot of questions that, there's a lot of follow questions, But the first thing I would do would be like, oh my god, take my coat. You cycle, Well, the first.
Speaker 3: Thing you do is fall on the floor laughing. If she looked like that in a hat and a bikini and snow boots, and then you'd probably offer.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, a coat would be in the equation at some point.
Speaker 3: Quests of course.
Speaker 2: And you know what, you guys managed to make it as icky as it feels to us now, you managed to make it very hilarious. Yeah, And that's really hats off to all of you as actors. It also kind of made me, I guess them, like laugh a little more when you know, Nathan parades Jamie out of the movie and is like, you open on a sex scene. Great job, and I'm like, okay, so yeah, I'm like, there there's a line somewhere. It's apparently with the seven year old, but like, okay, yeah, okay, we're at least gonna we're gonna have a boundary, I suppose. But I like the buddy comedy of that, Like the the Julian and Jamie buddy comedy is very cute to me, and then kind of perusing you know, the scene and then going to the bar and Julian getting a beer and the kid getting a root beer.
Speaker 3: And like, I loved that.
Speaker 2: It was all just so cute. And I like that a seven year old like gives attitude to a grown up and then the grown up gives it right back, like they're really bugs.
Speaker 4: How about when he says to Chase, he goes, who are you? And Chase is like, it's me and then he goes, whatever, you're no grubs. That was great. So did you catch the Peanuts Snoopy little homage where he is just laying on top of the snake. It glue, just like Snoopy would do on top.
Speaker 3: Of the Yeah, I didn't catch that. That's great. It was really glue that they built on set for us.
Speaker 2: Do you remember, by the way, I have notes about that. I was like, wait, the igloo was it was fake? I remember it being fake, and then I thought, I thought, oh my god. Of course we did the interiors on set because they could only have one half of it up because they needed to get the cameras on the other side. And that's why when when Haley says to Brook, you know, you don't have to check on me, and my response to you is, I'm not. I just needed some ice for my cocktail. I had to like scrape the spray yeah whatever that was fake snow off the wall, and then obviously not drink it because it's poisoned. And I was like, god, I hate that we didn't get a reset with like a prop person then being like, okay, pause, swap and do the thing so it looked real like I just did this, and then was like disgusting, and then I never drank it for the rest of the scene.
Speaker 4: I have a question for the two of you, because there was a shot in the coda of the two of you in that igloo. Yeah, and then Quinn enters yes, and then the two of you start cracking up and she kind of looks like embarrassed or something, and again it's codas, there's no there's no dialogue. Do you remember was that Was it scripted that way or did you guys just did something funny happen?
Speaker 3: I do not. I remember that the iglu paint was wet, and they were like, don't get your hair on the wall of the igloo, and so we had like we were leaning against the wall, except we couldn't actually lean on it. That was weird.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I recall, and I wonder if it is what made us laugh. I think it was probably on the first pass, because you know, they have Brook go check on Haley and then Quinn comes in, and I remember the three of us being in there for quite some time, which is why it was weird to me that it cut from the two of us to the three of us and then back to the two of us. But I do remember the first time that Chantel tried to get in because we sort of had to sit close enough to the entrance that we could establish that we were in the little igloo. And she obviously has like, you know, legs the length of Heidi Clumes, and when she tried to get in, because she had so little room, one of her legs got stuck and it was like, you know, she just like tried to swing and it wasn't it wasn't enough of like a turning radius for her, because she's again a supermodel, and Joy and I are short, and we were like, it was very funny. And I wonder if that's what we were like, if that's.
Speaker 3: The scene that had to have been it, right? I think it was, Oh, that's so good. I wish we'd actually shown that that's so funny.
Speaker 2: But then what I don't understand is like, why didn't we just keep rolling on the three of us for the rest of it? Where did she go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Where did she go? Does she have to go back out to hang out with?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: She had to know because you guys are back home. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That might have just been a coda out of order thing when they were editing, they just pushed it out of order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably liked the way that Dolly was moving and we're like, no, one I'll notice, and it's like we all noticed, guys, all of us.
Speaker 4: Did you notice? Okay, there's some bigger stuff I gotta get to. But before we do it, when we're in the premiere of In Julian's premiere, there's a shot shooting towards the audience right where the camera kind of think starts up at maybe the projection booth, and it pans down to eventually find our characters. Before it gets there, though, there's this odd thing where there's a girl smack in the middle of frame who appears to be nodding off. No, and I was, but here's the deal. She's not fully asleep and she's not drowsy, she's like actively nodding off. And I was so confused, Like did the director tell her? Like is that was that supposed to be? Like not everyone's liking the film or was it her choice to stand out? But if you go back and watch it, everyone is engrossed in the film except the one girl square in the middle of the shot is like dozing and nodding off.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I missed it because my notes for that was, Oh, I love that. When we panned down, you see everyone in tears because the movie's so good. Yeah, everybody's crying. And I so I missed her because I was looking at all of you.
Speaker 4: Well there you go, there's your eastreak to go back and you visit right. Okay, So two things I did not remember happening. Uh. First of all, Haley being pregnant. I was that caught me completely off guard. I don't know that storyline at all, and I didn't realize I knew this would happen eventually, but that this was the episode. Julian Purpole, he was so slick with it.
Speaker 3: Right before he put the He's like, Jamie gave me a gold star. You want to see it? And my brain went to, oh, he's gonna maybe he's going to give her a ring and so but I wasn't sure because I just didn't remember. So it was really satisfying. And your face, Sophia, Oh my gosh, Oh that was such pure shock and joy. It was lovely.
Speaker 2: It was so so sweet.
Speaker 4: You two did such a great job with that scene. It was so sweet, and I was really appreciative that they didn't do the thing of leaning into Julian being awkward and goofy, and they actually just let him have a moment where he wasn't tripping over himself and he was calm and collected, because I think it gave the scene so much more weight and impact. Yeah, yeah, there was no distraction. It was just about him being in love with you and wanting to marry you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And what I loved about it for them too, is this whole sort of journey that they've been on together. You know, Brooke really having to learn to let her walls down and let someone in even though that's a risk. You know, Julian having to figure out how to not just be you know, the writer who's writing stories where someone saves the girl, but like a person who's a partner to someone, the sort of choice to do this, I mean a in the most beautiful setting anywhere, come on in the aspen trees in Utah, but out in the quiet. There was something that really struck me watching it all these years later, about how these two people have these really busy lives and they've been through all these crazy things and they're in the quietest place and they just get to have this moment alone and it gave it this kind of groundedness for me that then when he started talking about how back there, back in the noise, back in the work, that everyone says is my identity. Everyone's saying, the next choice I make is going to define me, my career, my life. And the next thing I wanted to do is this to leave everything but you and make it about you and me. I was like, God, the happenstance of Utah being the place we went for this episode gave the proposal so much more weight for me as a viewer than I think it would have had had it happened anywhere we were used to seeing. You know, Yep, it's really special.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And that's the helpfulness with the reconnecting too. Sometimes it helps to just get outside of the regular zone of influence and regular patterns, and Hayley's reconnecting with herself with her family being able to be out in the quiet. The whole owl thing, guys, by the way, that owl was terrifying.
Speaker 2: I have pictures of all of us and that owl somewhere.
Speaker 4: Nop That owl was scary. I thought one of us was gonna leave with a permanent scar.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: That owl was so terrifying, and I had to, you know, they bring it out, and because I was the one working with it, they were like, we're gonna have a moment. You're gonna have a work session with the owl. So they're going to put it on your arm, and like they had a glove and a whole thing. And I don't like. I don't scare easy. My fight or flight instinct is usually fight, and I'm a problem solver. I'm a great person to have in a crisis. Man, I'm telling you. They put that bird on my arm, and I was like, this thing is made out of knives and it is going to attack my face. And I'm just staring at it and it doesn't blink, and it's like soul liess and I'm like, oh my god, or maybe it's got so much soul and I'm terrified. I don't know what it was. But by the way, thank God.
Speaker 2: Watching you tell this story, I'm like, that owl knew you weren't being honest with yourself joy and was looking into your eyes and you hated it because it was staring at you. It was mirroring into my soul. The rest of us would be like, hey, you good, And then it would be like beat, beat, and you'd be like yeah, and we'd be like okay, see you later and run and the owl was like.
Speaker 3: I'm not going anywhere, little girl. That's right. I'm not flinching.
Speaker 4: And in the owl's defense, the first thing you said to it when you walked up in the work session was hey, so, how many lukes does it take to get to the center of the tosipo? You know, so, like, obviously that's not what it wanted to hear. Everyone says that to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, stop deflecting. You're in pain, You're dealing with things in your life and you need to face it right now. I'm gonna stare at you with my knife face and my knife hands. I love that you called it.
Speaker 2: A knife face. That beak. Those talents, the talons are scary.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: What was interesting to me was watching because we talked about how this was coming, and obviously we'd all had this wild day watching you work with this bird and doing the things, even though it looked like none of us were there. You know, when the scene was being shot. I remember as you walk up to it, it's sitting on its perch and they had to build the perch like it's a fake. They like took branches off of another tree because they had to bring branches down low enough for you to be able to reach it, and then you know, put all the dead branches around it to just make it look like whatever it looked like. And you walk up to it and then I'm like, well, when does it jump into her hand? Well, when I'm waiting, because I remember you holding it, but I realized that was your work session. So the whole time I'm watching the scene, I'm like, but when does it sit on her arm? I remember it on her arm, And of course it couldn't sit your arm without a glove because it would have punctured your bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, oh yeah, oh yeah, that's That's like why when you watch the documentary The Staircase and somebody brings up the owl theory, you realize, when you're in the presence of an owl, how completely possible that is. But that's a totally different show. So it's fine.
Speaker 2: I loved that documentary, though, we need to talk about that.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're hanging out with the toddler and they get that crazy look in their eye where you're like, I'm either about to get hugged or punched in the face, and I don't know what it's going to be. That was what the owl's eyes were like the entire time, except like you said, it's made of knives. It was terrifying. Yeah. Yeah, I don't want to forget to say. I love that we got more Chase in this episode, yause. I love sweet Stephen Coletti, and I had no recollection of there being a Chase Mia Alex love trying.
Speaker 3: Me, I know, and that Alex and Josh friendship developing the storyline for Paul and Josh. I didn't remember Paul being in Utah with us. That's how checked out I was.
Speaker 2: What I loved so much was the sort of love hate sibling relationship between them developing, having these really sweet conversations that then shift into their I can't tell you how much I hate you kind of energy. Yes, the joke of both Josh and Alex trying to get into Chase's room in.
Speaker 3: It being locked, I was so good good.
Speaker 2: That actually might be my honorable mention for the whole episode. That silly little joke was top tier, great, so great, Well done to you, Stephen Coletti. You're so handsome that everyone wants to kiss you.
Speaker 4: And I mean the funniest scene of all the perfect button on this episode. Let's talk about Clay and Quinn and Katie. Oh my god, can I tell you Here's I knew that was coming, and as I watched the scene, my first thing I thought was when it ended, was why did she go? Why did she leave out of the balcony. Here's the deal. I'm not lodged checking the scene. I just meant it was like my brain went, you've potentially killed them, why not just walk out the front door there, save yourself a climb, you know, Yeah, like the job's done, No one's gonna stop you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did it. Maybe she didn't want to touch doorknobs.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I'm not logic checking it because there are valid reasons why. It was just fun. My first thought was strange she chose to go back out the balcony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had a moment with that. Also strange that there was no ricochet. The bullet didn't hit the door, it wasn't on the wall, there was like nothing. It just from that close range she shot Clay and the bullet just stopped right, like you just made out of steal Man.
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, have you seen Clay's abs? I mean, let me, no, you haven't because they're not really there. Yeah, yeah, that was a good it was. It was a great twist in the sense that you had the entire episode all about happy endings, this theme of yeah, people are getting the movie, they get the happy ending, Brilliant's getting it, Nale's getting it, and then it's just it seems that Clean and Quinn are having it and then bang bang Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's quite a shock, But I guess that's the point, right is do you think that maybe the idea in the writer's room was, you know, we're giving everyone their dream, you know, Brooke says it to Julian when they get home, feels like everyone lives happily ever after, and he says they do. Maybe if everyone actually ended the season happy, even though we'd been picked up for season seven and eight, which had never happened before a two season pickup, maybe they were like, maybe everyone's going to think this as a series finale, we really got to give them something.
Speaker 3: That's what my friend who was staying with me said when we were watching it. She's like this one felt like such a serious finale. I remember watching it thinking, oh, no, is the show over? Like everybody's getting their stories all wrapped up, and then we got that twist ending.
Speaker 4: Which is a perfect segue to our listener question. Heather asks, is it true that the ending of this episode was supposed to be everyone in the Snow and it was later changed? If that's true, why did they change the ending. I don't know the answer to that question. It sounds right, and I I was because as I thought about that, I thought die, I knew I was coming back, right, And I'm pretty sure Sean Tellen I knew we were coming back. I think it was conveyed to us, because otherwise that would be a very ambiguous way to end the season.
Speaker 3: But was the show itself? Were we not sure?
Speaker 4: No? We were.
Speaker 2: We were because remember we got picked up at the end of season six. They picked us up for seven and eight together. Wow, so and that had never happened to us before, and so we knew we were going to have two years of work. So I I gotta be honest, Heather, I have no idea, but I don't believe that that is true, only because we needed a cliffhanger. The ending in the snow, you know, it's just a hell will climb it together, that great moment where you know, like our Hayley is back. It would have felt like a great end to an episode, but it wouldn't have been a cliffhanger, and we needed one. So I guess that's why we get this last act.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has to have been.
Speaker 4: Honorable mentions. What do you got?
Speaker 2: I mean, we know, Sophie, Yeah, Chase's door being locked. I know, I tried, so did I that's mine. I mean, also, joy you surviving the owl, but that feels like it's yours to take if you want it.
Speaker 3: I know, it's okay, Like that was fun. But I think my honorable mention will probably be just the Quinn and Haley going for a walk, like finally, because because Quinn was so fine, like Haley's their mom, Haley, Quinn Taylor's mom dies and Haley's the only one that seems to be really having a problem with it. Quinn's like moving on with life. Everything's fine, she's happy, she's got her gallery. She's like it's all like she's not acknowledging it at all. And there was something about being in the snow and taking that walk. It was like, okay, all right, So Quinn is like processing it in her own way, and they're taking their time together, and so it felt like something we I needed anyway, as a viewer, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 4: Say my lighthearted honorable mention is finding out that Alex Duprey's real name is Alice Whitehead. And my more meaningful honorable mention would be your performance. Joy. I thought you did a really good job portraying Haley trying to come out from under the wet blanket of her depression.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I believed it as someone who's been there, I bought it.
Speaker 3: I was That's how I was feeling. I was coming out of my own haze. So in a way, I think it all just worked together. It's bizarre how that all, how that all happened coincided, But thank you. I appreciate that. I really enjoyed that episode. Lots of Israel memories.
Speaker 2: It was so special.
Speaker 4: We finished our first full season together.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Rob, thank you for joining us for a whole season.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me just say this has been a blast. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 3: You want to keep coming back? Or are you done, you all wrapped up?
Speaker 4: Are we going to pretend that I died like the end of season seven, and we'll see if I appear for episode eight oh one.
Speaker 2: He's calling his agent. He's like, I might be on the bubble. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, if we weren't recording eight oh one in four minutes from now, I would be very worried I might cast. It'd be great. The listener tunes in ato to one. It's Stephen COLETTI. I actually am recast. He didn't test great Rob, he didn't test Grady burned bright, but he didn't last long.
Speaker 3: Okay, next episode, Season eight, episode owed one, Sleep at Heaven's Gate. Can't wait to see you guys back. Thank you see you in four Bye. Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at drama Queens oh.
Speaker 3: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: See you next time.
Speaker 3: We all about that high school drama Girl, Drama Girl, all about.
Speaker 2: Them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teams. Drama Queens, My up girl fashion.
Speaker 3: With your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens Drama, Queens