Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durrand, Elvis durand phone tapp.
Speaker 2: Yes, I get so excited when Danielle delivers a phone tap. Thanks, it's the perfect gift, Uh, Danielle, what's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So Michelle's mom and dad own one of those old school mom and pop pharmacies that you don't see very often, but they still have one in the neighborhood. So she says, they get weird phone calls all the time, but they're the nicest people and they always stay on the phone and try to help.
Speaker 2: So I call them with a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, here we go, Daniel's phone tap. Let's listen in here.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 3: Sure pharmacy can help you?
Speaker 1: I at a hop pepper. There's something you.
Speaker 3: Could give me, calmly explained to me. What happened?
Speaker 1: Holy played tooth or dare with my friends? They dare to eat the top pepper and I hate it. Now my mouth is on bio.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, that usually diminishes within a few minutes.
Speaker 1: It's been a half an hour and I can't And I tried water, I tried milk, I tried everything, and nothing is working.
Speaker 3: All right, Just calm down, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: So hot.
Speaker 3: Has this ever happened to you before? You No, I never have.
Speaker 1: Eaten a hot pepper before. But they dared me and I didn't want to. I didn't want to truth, I want to dare and then I ate the hot pepper and this is what's happening.
Speaker 3: All right, Look, it's gonna be fine. Just calm down. I think a big part of the problem is you're getting very anxious, and that's that's exacerbating this.
Speaker 1: But my mouth is on fire.
Speaker 3: It's not on fire. I mean you're you're obviously in some pain and not any help.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna callse somebody.
Speaker 3: Else, Sarah the pharmacy. Can I help you? I ate a hot.
Speaker 1: Pepper and my mouth is on fire and I need.
Speaker 3: To know what to do. You've talked about this. Do you deliver it delivered? There's nothing to deliver here. You've just had some hot pepper. It's going to go away. I need an ointment or something. There's no ointment for you here. Look, you could take a ti spoonful of olive oil, swish it in your mouth and then spin it out. At might help.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can you delivered the olive oil.
Speaker 3: Please, We're a pharmacy, not a supermartin. We don't have that sort of thing. On a scale of one to ten, where are you fifteen? It can't be that way. Fifteen your arm would be off here. God's so bad.
Speaker 1: It's hurt, so bad.
Speaker 3: Look, ma'am, I can't do anything else for you. If you're hurt, just go to the emergency room at your local hospital. I'm sure they can help you out. It's not a big deal. This is not a life threatening situation.
Speaker 1: Can you pick me up?
Speaker 3: I don't have a car. I can't pick you up. I'm here at the pharmacy. They'll call nine one, they'll send it an ambulance. Pepper mouth. The pharmacy can help you. I hate hot pepper and I really need help. I can't give you any more time. I just I think, just you go to the hospital. I don't know what's going on. It's good. Some crazy lady over here, that's ma'am.
Speaker 2: You've been calling here all morning, and we've been trying to give you advice. We've been trying to be patient, but if you're in this much pain, you need to lost.
Speaker 3: She's a nuts. Just hang up on her.
Speaker 2: And now I have to go to the bathroom, and I'm afraid, but I certainly can't help you with that, ma'am. Good luck to you, Tarna, she can help you fire.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I really don't have time for this today. All right, they're very busy here. You're harassing.
Speaker 3: Cut it.
Speaker 2: I don't even believe you anymore. This is gotta be some sort of joke.
Speaker 1: My butt really hurts because I went to the bathroom after eating a hot beer.
Speaker 2: About what came out of here. And if you call what, I'm going to call the police. Understand, the police.
Speaker 1: Don't care that my butt's on fire.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you're on fire. I gotta line at the door. I don't have time for your ass and your pepper and your mouth and you streaming topic. Go to the hospital or go back to class or whatever it is you've been ditching the call at Verassa.
Speaker 1: I'm still having a lot of problems, and I don't know how I told you to stop calling here.
Speaker 3: Stop calling here, Let's call the police.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call the police. If you want to stand the line, that's your business. But calling the police right now, I've.
Speaker 3: Got to report this complaint. Last forty five minutes. This person's been calling.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no. Well I told you we were going to call the call, you know, because it's a phone tap.
Speaker 1: This is Daniel Minarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Shows.
Speaker 3: Your daughter wanted us to play tap on your phone.
Speaker 2: Tom put the phone down, Michelle called the radio station, and Adam put a phone tap on it.
Speaker 3: A phone tap. Yeah, for Christ's sake, Hang on a second. I'm really starting a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: He's hanging up with them.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I got to be Elvis.
Speaker 3: Durant's phone tap.
Speaker 2: True warded with permission granted by all of Party Space
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show