Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season to eighty four. Wait are we rolling? Yeah? Season two eighty four, Episode four, Leave it in justin of dar Day's Geist, a production of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness. It's Thursday, April twenty seventh, twenty twenty three. I think Earth Days around here somewhere. I don't know. Miles usually checks the shit for us, but I think it is or was Earth Day not too long ago. And I personally big fan the.
Speaker 2: Earthian earth killings.
Speaker 1: I'm still killing. I'm still every time I see an animal, I'm like, man, they're still hanging on despite all the shit that we put them through. They're still squirrels scurrying around. Although the squirrels are getting a little fat. I feel like, I don't don't knowless they just had a particularly good spring or what. But the squirrels of my neighborhood look very slow and.
Speaker 2: Fat and getting ready to summer.
Speaker 1: Man, gets I I meet out, Yeah, yeah, get the thick ass. That thick squirrel ass is on full display my neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Not to bring summer dresses, squirrels.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien aka Doctor Rippled Plumpers. That is a doctor pimple popper aka because that ad is in my head because it's constantly on during the NBA playoffs and there is some grotesquearie there's some of the wildest, boulest shit I've ever seen on a television screen that they're just like, Yeah, this guy has a second head on his neck. That is a pimple. I guess we're gonna pop it anyways. Also a reference to my rippled thick ass sighs that I like to brag about. I'm thrilled to be joined in the second seat by a very special guest co hosts award winning podcast host, writer, producer, actor. You know from Grand Crew How I Met your Father, and from guest hosting this podcast. It's Chucky Sneer.
Speaker 3: And five Ever me the guest hold you can be sure to call alone Jack, Kei snee.
Speaker 4: And five.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 4: What up, niggas? We are back?
Speaker 2: We are in the house. What we got Daddy Jack? I love that song, man, I love that song, and I always forget to listen to it, and then when I do, I'm always surprised that it has exactly like twelve words in it.
Speaker 1: It's just that shit, and.
Speaker 2: It's the same shit over and over, and it's goddamn beautiful and I love it, love it, love it. Miss R and B, Miss R and B. Man, real dad you here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just my phone stopped connecting to my car, and so I've been listening to a lot of radio and kDa I think is the station in Los Angeles that plays like nineties wrapping R and.
Speaker 4: B hits y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's been fun past couple of times.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, I was just telling this to somebody recently. I I I miss knowing who my like mourning DJs. And maybe people are like, I don't listen to the radio. I don't commute like every day, and when I do, I'm just soul crushed instead of like wanting to listen to ship and I miss it. I miss it. Yeah, who are who are the DJs? I know? No, Vina Carmel is one who you know? I don't know.
Speaker 1: We should bring up like a nice little piece of synthetic community that we used to have just you know, Oh they're hanging out at the Dayton Mall, the Z ninety two, Z ninety three, I guess was my radio station that I grew up with. They're hanging out out to me. That's cool.
Speaker 2: That was lovely the bad boys from w gc I. He is always listening tom Boy Boys.
Speaker 1: Well, jaquiz. We are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of the hot young stand ups and Margarita a Fihonado in the nation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You've seen them on stand up stages and TVs across this great country. You may also know him as the winner of the title of wittiest in the Franklin County High School two thousand and nine yearbook. Please welcome the Brilliant and Talented CA website.
Speaker 4: Out Man, what's such a cool song? Intro? And I'm like bragging about winning wittiest in high school?
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool, man. I didn't. I didn't win witty as in high school.
Speaker 5: I would have loved to well witty, Like, is there even such a thing as a witty high school student?
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it is, yeah, because like high school, Like you know how motherfuckers are in high school they think they're witty. But to to to be voted the wittiest out of a group of people who think they are also witty.
Speaker 4: Yeah everybody. Everyone thinks they're funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, not everybody thinks their best to take home to mom, but everybody thinks they're funny.
Speaker 1: Wait was that an award.
Speaker 4: Best to Yeah, which I think is a little uh that brings.
Speaker 1: Your mom's horniness into it.
Speaker 5: It's like, be like, mom, this is the one. But it's also like it's weird that we're voting, like who do we all want to fuck?
Speaker 4: Who do we all want to marry? Because you're going, yeah, there's there's there's a what is it the most attractive or like I don't remember, but there's one where it's like hottest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, can I tell you this is to take home? This is really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Sure we all want to fuck him, but you know who else want your mom?
Speaker 2: My mom would want to fuck this guy in high school? In high school, y'all, this is very sad and I'm sorry. Everybody who's gonna hear this would be like that's not funny, jackies, but it's funny to me. Uh. Unfortunately, unfortunately, someone passed away in high school due to a car accident, and the the woman who was dry the girl who was driving, who was very sad. It's very very sad. And at the end of the year is our senior year in the yearbook, and people voted her the worst driver.
Speaker 4: No, they.
Speaker 2: Made sure to take it out, but she won the best the worst driver.
Speaker 1: So fucked up, because it's like a fun award for just that, Like that's not what I'd heard of. But oh my god, boy, not the person who asked, but the person who was driving.
Speaker 2: When the person the person who was driving with a person is so fucked up, I'm so sorry, so sorry. That's just how cruel.
Speaker 1: Truly like the madness.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh oh, I forgot I forgot her name, but I hope she's doing well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, let's not.
Speaker 4: Let's not mention they are so cruel like this.
Speaker 5: I don't think they're witty, but no one has more capable, Like that's all their brain has to do. They don't have to worry about work and they don't really have thoughts. It's just like be mean. And some of them are really good at it, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're great at it. Kids are really they can get drive worst.
Speaker 2: Driver and again it's not funny, but it is.
Speaker 1: It is actually really it's like it's nice. Yeah, it's like really fucked up, and I hate how funny it is, but it's really it is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fucking funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Damn that sucks. That is so hard.
Speaker 4: That suck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, keep your eyes on the road. Teenagers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus, it is weird. We even let him drive when you think really should not.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 5: We don't let them do anything else. Just drive the most dangerous It's crazy. They're fifteen sometimes.
Speaker 2: Go drive, Go drive a two thousand pound weapon around, Yes, and.
Speaker 5: Make sure we let them drive right when they're the horniest and distracted.
Speaker 1: They'll everage life like just the worst impulse control that I've ever had in my life, just going like one hundred miles per hour for no reason at all.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really hope that person is not a listener of this podcast.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope not. But if they are, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you everyone I've ever talked about on a podcast found out about it every single.
Speaker 1: Case.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how obscure they find it, Like six degrees of separate, it's gonna get there. Somebody's sending that link.
Speaker 1: Well, because there's a very parasocial thing that happens in podcasts, and so it's just like talking shit about somebody in high school. You know, they're like, well, that's my friend so and so's this other person that they were talking about who has their own podcasts. So I'm gonna go tell them, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I know for me, I get links all the time. Hey, somebody said this about you on stuff?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: And fat?
Speaker 5: I get out every time every time I've been mentioned, I find out.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, you apparently get mentioned on podcasts more than me.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it was good talking shit.
Speaker 1: All right, Caleb, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better, find out why so many people talk shit about your podcast, among other things. But first a few of the things we're talking about. We're going to talk about another podcast. We rarely do this, but Steven Crowder is getting a divorce, and his announcement of the divorce was just wild. It was truly like he I don't know, Like, first of all, he like implied that his wife shouldn't be allowed to leave him, and then also kept being like, and guys, it is not my kid's fault. I just I can't emphasize this enough that I know that you all think it's my kid's fault, like nobody thinks it's your kid's fault. Man. But anyways, so we'll talk about that because somebody who's built his entire persona around not having empathy for people who are struggling, and uh, yeah, it's it's just interesting to see where he's at. Uh. Jacquise, yes, you you were on the first episode of this podcast where we talked about UFOs. Oh, I want to I want to bring it back for all time sake. And there's a new there's a new Popular Mechanics the most Popular Popular Mechanics profile of the guy Lou Alizondo, who's the guy who like worked for the Pentagon for a bunch years and resigned with a letter that was like, there's so much UFO shit that they're not telling you, and I worked on it.
Speaker 2: So let's get these tinfoil hats ready, Get the tinfoil hats fucking ready, we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: Caleb, I don't know, how do you feel about UFOs aliens all that shit.
Speaker 5: I think it's going to be like everything else in life, that it'll affect Rich people will get to have fun and regular people won't. It's like, like I think of it like a boat, Like yeah, here there's boats. Well I'm not going to be able to afford one. Yeah, and I don't. I'm not around them.
Speaker 4: You know. It's like it's a UFO.
Speaker 1: I think rich people have better access to UFOs. I feel like, whatever, if.
Speaker 5: The aliens come down, they're not talking to poor people. They're not you know what I mean, It's not gonna affect my life.
Speaker 1: I mean, thus far, if you believe any of the UFO abduction stories, it's been mostly poor people.
Speaker 5: They oh they abduct us, Yeah, yeah, put stuff in our ass, but they don't. We don't get to know. There's no you think they're elitist, huh yeah, because people are. Yeah yeah maybe why would aliens be good? It's the same ship.
Speaker 1: It's a very good point. Anyways, Well, we'll talk about some of the there's some new details on some of the sightings. At these details that were new to me. I'm also this guy seems to like think the aliens want to attack us, but like they've been here for forever and haven't attacked us, even though they could at any moment. So we'll talk about that. They I mean, they're their technology is so much better than I don't know, they're not scared of us, but it's it's weird anyway.
Speaker 4: We'll talk there the elon of aliens where you're like, they're smart in one way but no other ways, but yeah.
Speaker 1: In one very specific way. Yeah, maybe all of that plenty more. But first, Hey, we do like to ask our guests why what Why is something from your search history? But also what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, it's so embarrassing the things I add. But uh, at the questions, like I just typed in who what where would I like to see?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Like the last few of the how I asked was how many thoughts does a human have a day?
Speaker 2: And oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: What I was thinking like three or four hundred in my head And at seventy thousand, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Thirty five thousand of them are about the left breast and forty five thousand are about the right.
Speaker 4: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was young, and I think I heard this actually on a radio show where someone was like, the average man thinks about sex every like forty seconds, and I was like, oh, oh no, I'm not thinking about sex every like enough, but you are.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 5: You don't even realize it because your thirty five thoughts down the line.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm not even aware of all these thoughts that are happening, if that many thoughts are happening, or my brain is far slower than everybody else's, because that seems Toru.
Speaker 2: Seventy thousand seems so inaccurate, but like I think it is, but I'm compelled to believe it and just more believe the fact that our brains are so turned off that we don't we don't even remember all the thoughts we're having, Like you don't forget the thoughts you had a minute later.
Speaker 4: Probably well, if you think about the thought you just had, that's another one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 5: You don't have time to register every thought as a thought and clock it so like, but like I was thinking about it, like every day I wake up and I'm like, I have to peel a little bit.
Speaker 4: Can I go back to sleep?
Speaker 1: Maybe at the pin So like every sensation counts as the thought. That's it. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it must because that's a I mean, and then you like, like when you're talking to people, you'll be like, boy, he's talking for a little while, and then you're like looking at like, man, he missed that there's one big long hair over there next to his ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't get it. There's too many.
Speaker 1: There's a lot that seems like too many thoughts. Yeah, it does seem like according to Discover magazine, which is just a web page, and who knows if it's any more trustworthy than the source you were using. I have to assume calebo is Yahoo answers.
Speaker 5: Right, oh ah, yes, or no it's Jeeves.
Speaker 1: Jeeves's Jeeves knows all. But that like this Discover article is like this is actually disputed and some people call it a myth. But the other example, the other number they give are also crazy, Like I'm my brain doesn't work in a way where I can just like the like, actually, some people think it's only fifteen thousand, and like my brain, that doesn't fifteen thousand and seventy thousand are the same number in my brain like that, Yeah, my brain doesn't know that.
Speaker 4: I was literally thinking hundreds in the hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I would yeah, I would probably think like and I would think in the thousands just because hundreds is.
Speaker 4: But the funny thing is I googled it and told my girlfriend.
Speaker 5: She was like, yeah, like she'd never heard that, but she goes, that sounds right, and then she was like, I don't think you have seven.
Speaker 4: I think you have like one thousand.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, thanks, babe, thanks, Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: Well, I like assaulted me, sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Somebody actually once said that to me about because I like, I was a philosophy major and they were a philosophy major, and their theory was that people who study philosophy are like who are interested in philosophy, like their brains actually are just slower than other people's brains, so like our we like stop and ruminate on like dumb bullshit for longer than other people, which kind of made sense to me. I do think my brain is slower than most friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was the only class that didn't fail in college was philosophy. Like, I just make shit up.
Speaker 1: We just got that slow brain. You got that good slow brain, Like, let's brag about it like it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like an old train. Yeah not fast, but I'll get there.
Speaker 1: Take our sweet ass time getting where.
Speaker 2: We're gonna just rewatch the movie, Uh, Lucy, I think it was the name of it was Carle Johanson. Yeah, yeah, where like she drugs herself up or some shit or something happens, and yeah, she has the ability to unlock more than ten percent of her brain. And I was just thinking of that, like and like that whole ten percent of your brain thing is been proven by scientific methods to be somewhat of a myth. But we don't use like it's not our raised all work. Like you only use ten percent of that, Like you.
Speaker 1: Use ten percent at a time, is it? I think what it is? So like you yeah, you like what one time when you're like typing, you're using that part of your brain. But if you if you tried to use all of your brain all at the same time, you would just like have a seizure and soil yourself. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's just not According to Lucy, you would be able to bend spoons and uh write you know.
Speaker 5: I'll just ben the spoon like if I had if my mind could do shit, I'm not wasting it been in a spoon.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like.
Speaker 1: Being like you only use ten percent of your computer keyboard at all, and it's like, yeah, at a time, I'm using one letter at a time, and like if I tried to use them all at the same time, it wouldn't work. Tipperish, so well, yeah it would be gibberish. But yeah, Lucy and Limitless. There's a handful of movies that seem like they're all in the genre of metaphor for a writer who just tried cocaine or amphetamines for the first time, Like they're just like, whoa, what is this just keeps getting better and better?
Speaker 4: What if I just Yeah, it's like that, you know.
Speaker 5: Rob Hayes has that bit where he's like, if you used all your brain, all your thoughts would be like breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Yeah, pump your heart, Pump your heart.
Speaker 1: We have a new show from this guy, David Eagleman, who's like the foremost neuroscientist in America. He's like a Stanford scientist. He wrote this book. The reason I reached out to him in the first place is he wrote this book incognito, and the book is all about like how we like most of what like our conscious mind is like just this little like pinhole view on what's happening in our brain, and like our brain is doing, you know, at any moment, it's doing nine hundred things that we're like not aware of, like you know, like pumping our heart causing us to breathe, and we're we just have this like tiny little pinhole view and then and then there's all these mental processes that are happening in the background and then like rise to the surface once there. That exactly right. I want to be mostly unconscious.
Speaker 4: They're going to offer that soon they'll get something.
Speaker 2: You use less of your brain, yes.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, let's let somebody else live this life.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's what our phones do for us, right is use Yeah, we just.
Speaker 2: Use a less of our brain. I've guest hosted a lot on the show and also have guessed it on the show. Probably the best. That was probably the best Google search one that I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm googling my ass off over here.
Speaker 1: All right on that, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and get overrated, underrated all that could stuff right back, and we're back and Caleb. We do like to ask our guests, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 4: All right, this is gonna be controversy. I was.
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't even know if I want to bring this up, and like this will be the whole episode.
Speaker 4: I think, is it all now? Is overrated?
Speaker 1: College bro?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, Okay. I think it's the most consumed. I think it's consumed more than water on earth.
Speaker 2: As Jack drinks his big mug of coffee right in your faces.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not writing your faces, so I can't go and not offend you with my coffee bread.
Speaker 5: I'm not offended. I drink it every day, starting in like sixth grade, I think was when I started getting on the coffee train.
Speaker 4: But not that I think it's bad. I just think it's so.
Speaker 5: It'd be like if somebody said, you know, the greatest band ever is Van Halen, you'd be like, well, not the bet, No, it's not. But it's just like I have it, and it's like it's crazy how consumed it is, and it's sort of a never ending hamster whill. It's like you drink it your ship all day and then you're you have a you feel like amazing for an hour and then you can't sleep at night. It's just like it's this crazy thing. It's great. I love it. It's a great drug. But uh, everybody, it's almost like a sacrament for a religion. It's crazy to me how how much people drink it. I don't think anything even comes close to the coffee. But uh, I don't know. I stopped drinking it, and now I'm like my life has improved immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't drink coffee. I think I think, I think is disgusting. I think it tastes like somebody boiled water and then dropped a cigarette in and it was like, here, drink this. But like I I it is wild. I think there are certain remember like in this connect I promise remember, like in the nineties in the milk in the eighties and nineties where Big Milk got us all to think that milk like help our milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about, yeah, they've got a new gotten milk campaign coming back.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like the lie that we like all thought until probably I was in my thirties that like milk helps our bones, it helps their bones grow stronger, like coffee is probably the best promoter, and the big coffee is the best promoter because it is one hundred percent of drug. It's one hundred percent of drug. You get addicted to it, the benefits are low once you keep taking it over and over and over, which makes you take it over and over and over and.
Speaker 4: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: It is pretty wild that we don't. It's just you know, in terms of does it do as bad as shit for us? It's like heroin. I wouldn't know. I've never done coffee, but I've done a lot of heroin.
Speaker 1: But like heroin, you can be pretty productive.
Speaker 2: Of you know, Me, Ray, Charles, We've all done well. But yeah, coffee is wild nobody, and it's a worldwide thing. Like America is bad for some shit, but coffee is all over the world.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is pretty wild.
Speaker 1: It's not as big America like did really that That's where the thing of like a cup of Joe comes from, is because like the American soldiers in World War two would drink coffee while everybody else drank tea. And then I think just American influence like moved, moved. It's so that coffee is now more popular than it's ever been but it's yeah, just anything with caffeine is incredibly popular. Now I'm noticing like Celsius people like I see it everywhere. It's everywhere now, And I just remember, like when it first started, I was like, oh, this is gonna be so popular because it has two hundred milligrams of like they're not even average. They're like, yeah, this is just like a refreshing caffeinated workout thing. It has more caffeine than any like, more than a mountain dew. It's got so much caffeine.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the five hour energy thing. We just cycle in between like different coffee alternatives that are more caffeinated than coffee, and we're yeah, it just seems like what I don't understand why these people don't just take like no notes or like caffeine pills, you know, like Trucker caffeine pills.
Speaker 4: Well, then it feels like a drug. You don't want it. You want it to not feel like a drug. Yeah, to be like.
Speaker 2: Ritual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just cut my mug with two hands and give it a nice.
Speaker 5: Little Celsius is incredible. I mean, that is That's the only one I've been afraid of where I'm like, oh, I got us too much. I'm going to the gas station a lot now, you know, because I couldn't admit I wouldn't go to the grocery store and buy a case of it.
Speaker 4: I was like, ah, it.
Speaker 5: Feels like I should go to the gas station for the eighth time and drinking out Celsius.
Speaker 1: It's just want to do you do a drink Celsius?
Speaker 4: Oh? When I need it?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, if it's like one of those because sometimes shows stand up shows still start at like ten thirty in some cities, and I'm like, oh god, I need something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the only thing that can do it.
Speaker 1: Man, if I'm up at ten thirty, I'm like, I'm fucking up. This is that's true because my kids are gonna be up at six.
Speaker 5: Oh what a nice Yeah yeah, and they don't need shit. They wake up like ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: They're the worst.
Speaker 1: What is uh something you think is underrated?
Speaker 4: Underrated? Shit? Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, I gotta I gotta redeem myself after Okay, here's something I think is underrated.
Speaker 4: Lukewarm.
Speaker 5: It's the most shit upon temperature in the world. For some reason, it's not that bad, Like everybody wants like now everybody's taking like cold plunges and they want to get cold and have a cold shower. And then you know, my girlfriend wants her shower to be as hot as shit. And I'm just like, I like a nice in the middle, you know, Yeah, I need to be going from a hot bath to a cold bath. I think lukewarm gets a lot of ship. It's not that bad. You don't get a brain freeze when you drink something lukewarm, but people ship all over it. And lukewarmness never did nothing to nobody, you know. Yeah, no one died because they were lukewarm. Because they were lukewarm nobody. I love lukewarm.
Speaker 2: I love room temp like yeah, room temp water, you know, I I love things just right. I'm I'm, I'm what's the girl who's eating the bear's ship Goldilocks? Goldilocks? Yeah, Dorothy, Like I'm who is Dorothy Wizard of Oz? Yeah? I love just right? Yeah, just right is great, you know, like lukewarmn beautiful too hot, man, Like I'd be hating the hot show, which is why I hate taking showers when it's cold, because you don't realize, like how hot, the water is come out the shower with third degree burns and ship because you know, everything just needs to be just right lukewarm, right in the middle.
Speaker 4: I'm a big figure with this. People will say it it's such an insult that, like, like they say it about politicians all the time, and I'm like, that's not even what I hate.
Speaker 5: Like that guy is a fucking Nazi, and they're like, he's lukewarm. I'm like, that's not what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need more people in the middle. We need more people. How much about to say we need more people in the middle. I don't mean that politically, but we do need more people who are just kind of like even temper, Like we don't need everybody to be fucking fiery. We don't need you know, we need just like some even kill people, people who just assess people are right in the middle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So lukewarm is just like slightly above room temp. Just if you're talking about a bath or a yeah cool cool.
Speaker 4: Uh, and then you got room temp and then lukewarm. They're all right next to each other.
Speaker 2: I'm going to petition to call room temp luke cool. Yeah, you go, it's.
Speaker 4: All these all these all this hate.
Speaker 1: Lukewarm is not as warm as warm, right, warm is not as warm as not as warm?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, got it?
Speaker 2: Luke lukewarm. You can dip a toe in and be like this feels warm. Yeah, but it's not hot.
Speaker 1: You know. I feel like there's not many things to your point that the prescribed temperature is lukewarm other than maybe pool pool temp. Pool temp is.
Speaker 5: That's why I like a shower to be lukewarm. Yeah, because I don't come out sweaty. Because if I'm sweaty, I shouldn't have shouldn't have even took a shower. I don't want to be cold, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you a sweaty person?
Speaker 4: Oh man? That's another reason the coffee. I'm like, coffee just made me sweat like a motherfucker, right, just all day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Same, And still I do it. Our listeners have like been with me on this journey where I'm like, I've sworn off coffee, and I'm like, actually, I do a nice green tea in the morning. Now I'm back on it, but I don't do it until we start recording that spend the whole morning not having any caffeine because otherwise.
Speaker 4: How you feeling right now? You're ready to go to the MOVI.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to go to the moon baby, ready to sprint there?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Hell yeah dog. Well, speaking of hell yeah dog, let's talk about our boy, Steve Crowder.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: I've never really paid much attention to him other than, like, I've seen some of his takes, and they're always very bad. They don't I can't really differentiate between him and you are Ben's Shapiro and other people other like there are obviously aesthetic differences, but.
Speaker 4: Crowder tries to be funny more often than any Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so he is, as far as I can tell, this like right wing guy who always talks about the importance of like having a natural nuclear family and both a mom and dad at home because it fits in nicely with his like anti trans, anti LGBTQ takes, And so he came on his podcast. I think the other thing. I for some reason, he only crosses my my desk when things bad things are happening for him, because I think he also like was in the hospital, but it was like a weird undisclosed reason. So now he came on his podcast and announced that his wife has basically been trying to leave him since twenty twenty one. He's like, I'm in a divorce. That's bad. Oh, but but like the the announcement is so strange. I don't I don't want to make people listen to it. But you can go listen to it. We'll link off to it in the footnotes. But like he's mad that she's allowed to leave him. He keeps being like, and in the state of Texas, it's perfectly legal that she can just decide she wants to divorce me and take the kids and they'll be happy to go with her, essentially, and.
Speaker 2: Also legal everywhere? Is that not legal everywhere?
Speaker 1: Not in not in Stea, even crowders America.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't funny too, because he's like, oh, Texas were free, you know, we got guns and freedom, all the freedom. And then it's like, well, what do you mean though, like you don't now now it's not cool, Like now the freedom to leave.
Speaker 1: Is not a He does the whole thing on like with a handgun paperweight on his desk and is just like simmering rage at his wife for having the nerve to leave him. Also, as Cody Johnston pointed out on Twitter. He also like repeatedly emphasizes that it's not his kid's fault, that his marriage failed, and that his wife left him and took them to an undisclosed location, which nobody thought it was your kid's fault, but until you kept being like, and I repeat, not my kid's fault. I know, so I know you guys have seen them and they're pretty fucking annoying, right, But even.
Speaker 4: If it was their fault, he you had the kids, that's your Yeah, it's all your fault.
Speaker 2: That's on you.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to do none of that shit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you you really get the sense that he suspects it's his kid's fault and wishes that there was a law that would prevent his wife from leaving him, because he's like, it was my decision. She decided she didn't want to be married anymore, and so here we are, and she can do that because that's the law in Texas.
Speaker 2: But it's so funny to me that a man like this will say, should like.
Speaker 6: Stop trying to force your way of life on me. I don't want to say your pronaows, stop trying to force your pronaomes on me, But you know what you can force my wife to stay with me, Yes, absolutely, woman to have a baby. She doesn't won't. That's the things that were forced. But your pronoiuns stop trying to force some on me. I assume that's how he sounds.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly like that the crowder and.
Speaker 2: And my wife wants to lave me.
Speaker 1: The thing he's railing against his no fault divorce, which was first in Acada in California in nineteen sixty nine and has always been a feminist issue because it allows domestic abuse victims to leave marriages without the judge being like, you have to prove to me that you tried to make it work, which used to be the kid thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it's somebody's fault, Like, no, the divorces, it's not the kid's fault.
Speaker 4: But no fault is like, well what happened then, right?
Speaker 1: But I think just legally it helps enable you to just like kind of get it over with without it being acrimonious. But she took the kids and he just also another thing, he keeps talking about how he needed to keep the divorce secret for the physical safety of his children.
Speaker 4: Like what sounds like it's their fault?
Speaker 1: Kids? Sounds like yeah right, it's I just there's no world in which I guess that he lives. In a world in which he is like a leamnesean action hero would be my guest based on the like handgun on hand to gun paperweight, and so he's like I get, I couldn't let anybody know that I'm no longer around them protecting them and therefore for the physical safety of my children, like, couldn't let this be known. But obviously it was beneficial for him to keep it a secret for two years because it cuts to the core of his politics and beliefs and image, all of which seemed to rest on a profound lack of empathy for people going through shit like this, and I claim that like people shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt. So I don't know. It kind of reminds me of Caleb, But I don't know if you're an NBA fan, but Jaquis like this reminded me of Steven A. Smith's knew, like his politics and just how he talks about divorce and you know, anyone who doesn't live it like the perfect life that he prescribes reminded me of like how Steven A. Smith gets mad at people for getting injured in games, Like he's he's mad at Kawhi Leonard, like the guy who was the best player in the playoffs through two games and then got injured. He's like, LA should just cut ties with him, everybody listen to No, he just like doesn't have any empathy for anybody who has a bad thing happened to them.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, and as wild because like in this in this instance, like Kawhi for instance, well very likely like need a wheelchair into years, Like yeah, what what we're hearing like behind the scenes and it's starting to trickle is this man literally can't walk and it's only gonna get worse and.
Speaker 1: Through with him.
Speaker 4: It's perfectly legal in California. Player, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, but I don't know. It's just like two people in the media whose entire brand seems to be a complete lack of empathy for people who have bad things happened to them. Unfortunately, Steven A. Smith is probably not going to have like a career ending knee injury that we can use too.
Speaker 4: I mean, at his age, you could interest need to and hosting a show.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, but I don't know. We'll we'll have to see. He also like had some problems with Candace Owens. I guess they have a few, but that, like Candae Owens on Steven Crowder based crime is so boring to me, I can't even begin to read into it. All right, So anyways, shout out to Stephen Crowder. Also, he looks like he's wearing a muscle shirt. I'm pretty sure he's like were he does, wearing like a car like a superhero Halloween costume.
Speaker 4: I remember hearing him a couple of years ago said he goes told me and my wife, we found out this great thing. We're having trouble. We figured out this great thing. We're like, what if we just do what we did when we were single, but we stay together. And as soon as he said that, I was like this shit ain't gonna Oh no, I was talking about it, just like, yeah, like when you're single, you're happy, So just do all those things. We stay together, but we just act like we're single. And I was like, that'systic. He's saying this with a gun strap, Like all right, great idea, Steven, Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back, and it's time to talk UFOs. There's a new profile and popular mechanics of lou Elizondo, who like, basically I didn't know too much about him other than that he was the government official who retired while really making a public push to like declassify all these UFO UAP documents. And this paints like a more full picture of like what his motives are. And it's a little unnerving. But first of all, just you know, the article runs down the usual mind blowing piece of evidence and I don't know where where are you guys on the whole like UAP UFO like like all, Like the site UAP is just another word. Is like the Pentagon's official word for USOS unident to fight aerial phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Oh I think it is. Yeah, Yeah, I think UFO is fun. Like we got hey, listen, y'all, listen, woke America. We got to stop changing. We gotta stop changing ship all right, UFOs is what we used to I don't think they were needing new names for everything, y'all.
Speaker 1: I think they were trying to like get rid of the stigma of like flying saucers and ship.
Speaker 4: But the UFOs mad, they're like I think they're the ones.
Speaker 1: Who are worried. They're like, we're serious people, We're serious adults sitting at the Pentagon. We're not don't believe in UFOs. We believe in U a p s, which are what does that stand for?
Speaker 2: UFOs Unidentified Alien aerial phenomenon Jesus Christ. I don't think u aps exists, but I do think UFOs exist.
Speaker 1: Interesting take just yeah, I know, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I think UFOs are they? I mean, like I would love to see one.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, me too. I was one time when I was like riding my bike in Santa Monica at night and I looked up and there was just this like string of lights in the sky and everyone was kind of like pointing at them and looking at them, and they like weren't really moving. But I don't know that. That's the closest I've gotten, Like I never I like googled and couldn't find an explanation. I was also a little bit drunk.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well, everything unidentified to us because we don't know, Like, I don't know ship, I don't know every object. It's not like a delta plane, I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: Yah. Yeah, yeah, but you are pretty up on the TikTok of like what what delta planes are flying over your headlight schedule?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Shit, I feel like I used to notice more planes in the sky when I was a kid too, And I think, I know, what a wild statement, but I did. But like, and I think it's more now because we look down. There's be more planes in the sky, right, all these planes. I think it's just because we'd look down so often.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, because you're on your dang phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dang phone.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, there's like roads in the sky, so like depending on where you are, you might just like be under a fucking highway for like whatever the nearest airport is, and you're just seeing you know, planes pass by every minute as opposed to you know, they have like specific paths they're supposed to stick to.
Speaker 5: So but I used to notice more drug planes too, flying low and shit. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't see that much anymore either.
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe the UFO's got them. There's one particular like instance that I keep coming back to because it really is inexplicable. It's the one where they saw the tic TACs sixty minutes like interviewed the fighter pilot who like made visual contact with them like they were but like there's just more detail on from that story. It was two thousand and four and they like had somebody on a nearby aircraft carrier who like received a call from an officer and was told like they had to alter their course. And he was like really adamant about it, and he like made a joe. He was like, what did did you see? UFOs or something? And he was like, Sean, I really need you to take this seriously. And so he like went outside and like with his eyes because like a lot of the explanations for this shit that you hear from skeptics is that, oh, it was like they have these advanced radar technologies that are just like locking onto mylar balloons, or you know, like just seeing things like mistaking things, or there's like a trick of like the radar tracking technology. But like this, so he he went outside, scanned the horizon with binoculars and then said, several thousand feet up, we're five to seven lights, very bright white lights, no color, no blinking, and they were all moving in a circular pattern toward the center of this pattern. Suddenly, one by one when they reached the center of the circle, they disappeared. So that's really fucking weird. He says. He like looked at the officer next to him and was like, did you fucking see that? And the lookout nodded. And then the next day is the thing is the day that like a nearby aircraft carrier had that visual contact with the tick time. So it's like, really, I don't know, like something seemed to have been going on there, Like it doesn't it doesn't seem like it's it's not just radars. It's not just you know, it's like people seeing something with their eyes that is like matched by the radars that is then like seen by the targeting cameras that they then have on camera. And like the the other point they make is that, like you know, a lot of people will say, oh, you know, it's this trait like it was a light beam or like a radar interacting with another radar or something, and he's like, that is exactly. That was the very first thing we suggest that we like we we thought, but it might be and immediately discounted because it like wasn't that, So like just something for skeptics to think about. Is that like all these people, none of them want to believe in UFOs, Like they just don't keep seeing them. Yeah, they just.
Speaker 2: First of all, kudos to you for being able to read this one point font.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to subscribe to Popular Mechanics, and there was a good website that did paste bin did somebody did the work to the web.
Speaker 2: But also, like it's very funny. You know you said that I was the first time you were talked about on the show, which I actually now remember since you said it. We were all different people then, you know, we were framferent people people. Then pandemic kind of happened.
Speaker 1: I hadn't mixed up in January sixth, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I hadn't voted for Trump yet, Like it was a bunch of shit that hadn't happened. But like I I always wonder why they don't like just let UFOs and aliens be known, right, And then the common like response to that is, well, the world would freak the fuck out if that were to be the case. And a part of me has believed that, but another part of me also believe but man, the ship would probably like unite us and bring like what there's aliens here blah blah blah, and then the pandemic happened. I was like, Oh, ain't shit going ever united? Like we are, Like, if aliens come down, there's gonna be half the motherfuckers who are scared, half people who aren't. Half the people was like, you know, kid's gonna shoot one. Yeah, and then there's gonna be another half of people's Like those are American aliens. They are here, they are here in the United States. They believe in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they go to heaven. That's gonna be on Fox News. Do they go to heaven?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, And so that is gonna be the first question that I think everybody, but like the majority of people have is like okay, so like all the religion stuff doesn't really make sense anymore, right, But I guess that was true also of like Galileo and like every scientific revolution and they just kind of move on and they're like, no, it does, it does Jesus like aliens too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think it would change shit. Everybody still has to go to work, Like, yeah, nothing's gonna unite as long as we all still have to work. There's nothing that's gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 2: My motherfucker is gonna be like, hey, everybody, aliens are here. Stay inside people like, hello, two weeks. We ain't doing.
Speaker 4: Essence in a generation. God damn it. We're a mask around aliens. Of these aliens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love to see it, though, Where do you think, Jack? Do you believe it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So's like there's two possibilities in my mind that I think are like, I mean, there's like billions of possibilities, right, but like the ones that are like leading my leading candidates for what's happening is one, it's just real there's been aliens here for all along, and they are just so much more advanced than we are that like they just like don't really give that much of a ship about us, and they also like don't trust us, and so like a lot of the alien sightings happen around nuclear weapons and stuff. So like I feel like they're just like kind of viewing us as like they're like babysitters who are just like I hope they don't like fucking kill themselves before they like get to an advanced place. But it just feels like they've been here for If they're here, they've been here for a long time. They're both more advanced technologically and also like are not interested in killing us because they could have by now, like it would have been so easy. And I think that is why, like partially, at least partially why the US government and the US military is having such a hard time reckoning with this, is that like that they're not a threat, even though they could be. Like they're just like they just seem to be flying around and not doing shit, and like that's confusing because their frame of mind is like, well, the second you have the technological capabilities to like go and attack and steal people's shit, you do that. So they're there's another like possibility, Like I'm also a big believer in the ability of the human mind to just create shit. And yeah, you know, Havana syndrome has been an ongoing story we talked about on this where like a bunch of CI agents together collectively kind of manifested all of these really significant physical experiences where they were like I heard a beam of like sound that knocked me off my feet and like gave me vertigo for the next three months. And it's like they they don't think they're lying about that, Like they're the brain is just and like so much of the brain, so much of what's happening in the brain is like behind the scenes, like happening in the dark, and you can't really do shit about it. So like maybe like one part of me is like maybe this is just another example of that, where like it's a mass hysteria, Like someone sees lights in the sky that have some natural explanation and suddenly a handful of people across these ships have this like UFO bug in their brain and it starts spreading the way Havana syndrome did. But the the thing I've noticed about the like mass hysteria is it usually cuts in the direction of making you the most important person in the world, like the Havana syndrome. The truth of that was that they were like bored bureaucrats in this outpost in Havana where they like it didn't matter, it wasn't dangerous, like Cuba and America were trying to ease relations, and they invented a thing where they were actually like the target of like this web of international intrigue and sci fi weapons and like ghosts, for instance, like a lot of like mass hysteria happens around ghosts, and like that's something where it's like, yeah, like we are incredibly important. We're so important, we transcend death, and you know, it's very human centric, and whereas like aliens cut in the opposite direction, like not not only are we like not the center of the universe, we're not the only intelligent life form. We're not particularly intelligent by comparison, and they aren't even interested enough to like fight us, let alone like talk to us. So it's I feel like it's actually not the sort of thing people want to believe, and so it feels like that there's it's hard to believe because it's got some hard truths in it.
Speaker 5: You know, like they look at us like we look at birds. They're like look at it, look at that one, go yeah, he's eaten a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, we're like a million years ago, like the way we look at like a monkey house or something where it's like, yeah, they're like really cute, and look at them just figuring out nuclear technology. Hopefully they don't blow themselves up, but we'll just kind of lead them to it.
Speaker 2: And like we have such a we have such a you know, high sense of self, Like we are so important. Like, you know, I was watching the video of a beaver who was in a rehabilitation like home and they were gonna let him back out in the wild soon. But in this rehabilitation home, he recognized the bathroom is where the water is and was drinking shit from all around the house, building a dam to the bathroom door so like water would't come out, just his innate ability, right, And I'm thinking, like, you know, we as humans don't have things like that, right, Like we there in every aspect of our The one thing we do have is we can do a lot of things, but like we don't do any of them that well, Like like we can't fly, so we create a plane, right, Uh, yeah, we may want to build shit, but we got to go to school to learn how to do it, right, Whereas like innate, we come out the womb and take fucking a year and a half to talk and walk, where some babies come out of their parents womb and the motherfuckers just walking in within two three days, right, right, Yeah, we do a bunch of shit as humans that but we think we're so excellent.
Speaker 1: Well That's what I'm gonna be most interested in when the aliens, like if we ever like make contact and can communicate its like what are you impressed with? And like what looks absolutely hilarious to you that like we we keep doing and you're like what the fuck is with these giant steeples that they put on buildings? Like why are their talents? But like they think our music is really good? Like that's like I'm interest is just like hearing aliens take on like music, Like what they what they think that?
Speaker 2: I mean, we also have like unidentified objects here on Earth, like we haven't been able We can't even like study most of our own ocean. Like there's probably civilizations that we just don't know. We truly do not fucking know because we can't get down there, like we're dumb.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's where they spend a lot of their time too, because like that's the one most kind of inexplicable to me. Sighting was this tic tac that was like over a thing that was just below the surface of the ocean, and it was just like flying over it, like back and forth and like this like random pattern, but there were like waves breaking over something in the ocean that it was like communicating with or something and then like that's when these like a whatever super hornets flew up and then like it just bailed on that and like came up and met the super hornets. But that's my sense is they spent a lot of their time in the ocean, probably because there's a lot of cool shit in there that might be cooler than us. You know.
Speaker 5: I always wonder because like, what if there's like some Eli type billionaire who's not wasting his time running Twitter, who's just developing crazy shit, Like he's just making this shit and testing it, and we're like and he's like, fuck, they found my weird lights, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean who knows that. I think that's wishful thinking for billionaires.
Speaker 4: But that's what I do with the billion dollars. I get some weird lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, get some fucking weird lights that are in the ocean. Just freak people out. The So anyways, like the part of the article that freaks me out a little bit is just like this lou Elizondo guy who's been publicizing this stuff, which I think is important. I'm glad he's doing it. The stories that have resulted have been like what kind of made me grapple with this a little bit more and think be less just like well, there's probably some rational explanation for it. But his he keeps like saying, well, we need to like accept these realities because we're we might be like at risk of another Pearl Harbor or like another nine to eleven. So it seems like his whole thing and his background is like counter intelligence in Afghanistan, and it seems like his whole thing is just like we need to like arm ourselves and like get ready to fight these things. It's just like there's it's not even it's not even close. Like it's not like there's nothing you can do to prepare if these things decide to like turn on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's our that's our high sense of self. Like yo, we could prepare and fight aliens like bro, aliens will come and flick us off like a booger on our nails man, Like yeah, like.
Speaker 5: They would fuck us up, They would fuck us up wild. We should find like we should find them for that would that would unite us where we're like, well, look we found some aliens on like on like a planet, but they're dumb. Let's go fuck them up. Then then it'd be fund the only aliens dumber than us that we get.
Speaker 2: Let's go get some experience in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do think it makes sense as a strategy, because that's the only thing the Pentagon is going to pay attention to, is like, oh, we get to spend more money on weapons, Like sure, let's let this information. And it's probably why they've been willing to take it seriously to this point. It's just like, as a species, I think we need to hopefully have the ability to look at the fact that they've been here, Like there's been these sightings of things that fit the same description as the tic TACs since like the sixteen hundreds, so like they've been here, they're not interested in fighting us, and like that should give send us the message that like maybe we're the fucked up ones, like because we are like whenever we have a technological advantage, we decide to kill everything we can with that technological advantage. And maybe instead of being like they like went when we see these things that have a technological advantage and don't do that, maybe we take a step back and be like, oh, like we're the monsters and or or this is just like a peculiar to our species or peculiar to like the stage of development we're currently in where we're just like more warlike and we just need to like advance and evolve beyond that. But the people who get power from the military industrial complex seem like they're pretty set on, you know, interpreting everything through a paradigm of let's spend money on weapons to blow shit up.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, like you know, there's nothing that like you know, those fish in the bottom of the ocean that got lights on them. It's like, like I don't even know if I believe that, you know what I mean, Like if somebody told me that was pretend this whole time, I'd go I. So it's like, but if there's light fish down there, why not like light stuff in the sky, you know, yeah, light things like I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's so many yeahes like the so I've read some description of just like what the like when you get down to that level of the ocean, it's millions of these like blinking phosphorescent or I don't know if that's the right thing, but like it's just a galaxy of like glowing organisms like that's yeah, there's so many of those, Like it's.
Speaker 2: And we just have no No, we have no idea. We can't even see all colors as human beings. No, Like that's how ill equipped we are for every aspect of everything. We can't even see we see seven colors. Yeah, it's wild, you know, but it's pretty wild. Yeah, yeah, like we don't see it's pretty wild. But that is, like Cala, that's a very good point. Like if there's all this light shit down under the sea, like, why not in the sky, right, Like if there is something as big as a whale in the ocean, why not why not a big as whale like bird in the sky? Right, And it's just like, yeah, we have no scope of like what is even on this planet, let alone?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like what is outside of this planet?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's bacteria and viruses, Like why not some skylight. I don't care about skylight. It's probably true, it might not even be alien. It's just you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, Well, we gave you your four twenty episode a week late, folks.
Speaker 2: I hope you was high as hell, baby Caleb Heroin, Yeah, not on, we can't.
Speaker 1: We do officially not indoors. Heroin on that conversation has repeatedly.
Speaker 4: Come, don't know to me till I've had my heroin.
Speaker 1: Please Caleb, where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm on I'm on Twitter at dumb Caleb. I'm on Instagram at Caleb signing just my name. And I got a podcast called what's it called? It's just Talking shit me and my buddy Dave Ross, and it's just dumb and fun. We renamed stuff and we do uh, we always do Moon news every week because all the news is on Earth. Why not, but there's stuff happening on the moon. And we do the Ben Shapiro beard Update every week. We'll tell you how long it is or if he shaved it.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: It's fun and these days where we at well, he had it for a long time and then he said his wife told him to shave it, so he did. Yeah, and and I was like, hmm, that's interesting that he would admit to that. And then it came back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it came back, and I think he listened to the podcast and he heard us being like, look, if you like the beard, keep the beard. But he's letting his wife do it. Make all the rules. And I don't want a Steven Crowder situation to happen. So Ben, keep the beard going if you want. I think it really makes you look like an adult, So keep.
Speaker 1: Being his wife. Must be like just just the sister thing alone is so like not since scar Face as someone wanted to fuck their sister, so like so openly.
Speaker 5: Ye, scarface isn't even real. It's like scarface isn't real, man Pharo's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well pleasure having you. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying? Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, I the I saw this tweet and it was just a perfectly timed you know, in heat when for no reason al Pacino just goes She's got a greater ass.
Speaker 1: And you got your hands yes, all the way up.
Speaker 5: It's like the funniest I can't get enough of it. It was his birthday yesterday or something, and I don't I don't know why that's in there. I don't understand that line, right, but it just really makes me laugh. But yeah, go check that out. I'll retweet it or something. Go to my Twitter and find it. It's the funny. It brought me so much joy.
Speaker 1: It's really one of my he just inexplicably. Do you also see there was a something like retweeted an excerpt of like one of his interviews, and like he talked about going to a movie and someone in the movie mentioned al Pacino's name, and he like started talking to the movie and then and then he was like sometimes I'll do that, and they were like, wait, you do that at like a real screening. He's like at the grove. Yeah, sometimes I talk to sometimes I talk to the movie. It's like, what the fuck are you talking about? Man? The best jacquies. Yes, they're so fun having you as always when people find.
Speaker 4: You, follow you.
Speaker 1: Is there workimedia you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just you know, always in the streets. You can find me in them. You can find me on in Stagram at Jackie's Neil, a lot of fun stuff. So we are comedian. So I was just on Celebrity Family Feud, which will airing sometime this summer. Oh really yeah, so good time.
Speaker 1: You got to meet the man himself.
Speaker 2: Got to got to meet the man himself competition. They know about the show too. They brought it up to me. I didn't even have to bring it up to them, which was pretty fun.
Speaker 1: So ilegal like legally threatening context.
Speaker 2: Now they were just like, you want Steve to talk about this, and I was like, if he wants to? Uh, he did not, but he didn't know fucking Steve Harvey. So check out Comedian if you we're May twenty eighth, Memorial Day weekend, We're about to have our one year show, one year anniversary show. It is going to be a big one. Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lakis, Jason man Zukus, Ramoni Young, Dan Black, John Gabris, just a bunch of fucking people. All people who have been captains over the past year are coming back for the one year spectacular. I know that when we had Scott Alkerman and Manzukas, I said we were gonna live stream. I am on the hunt to keep trying that for this one year show so people all over the world can see it. So hopefully that will happen. And this time I will not say it's gonna happen or not until like that it's a go. So yes, Also Grand Crew, check out Grand Crew season finale is this Friday, one hour one hour show or two back to back episodes only one hour block, So check that out. You'll see me in the season finale as well. Yeah, yeah, work of art. I don't have a tweet, I don't have an Instagram thing. Everybody's been talking about Beef on Netflix. I want to shout out one one other show that I thought was fun. Check out The Night Agent on Netflix. Agent was pretty fun. It was a fun show. It's like a it's a spy thriller about an FBI agent who works in the White House. And you know, I'll leave it at that. You know, it's just a spy show. Ten episodes, easy watch, very fun, a thriller. You know, had you wondering, like, who's the person who's doing what right?
Speaker 4: So check that out.
Speaker 2: You know, TV is TV and movies. I feel like we were having a good year this year, so a lot of good stuff, a lot of good stuff to consume.
Speaker 1: Also having a good a good year in terms of the NBA playoffs on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been good. It's been good. Also, I would be remiss to say I'm sure you guys bought it up on yesterday's episode, which is airing today, So this will air two days after his passing. But got to say rest in power to the man Harry Belafonte who passed away on it was today Wednesday. He passed away on Tuesday, So we passed away on Tuesday. The twenty fifth legend. Just a legend, beautiful music, steadfast human being, an icon and a heavyweight in the black community and just the world culture. Who lived a long ass life, did a lot of great stuff. So yeah, I appreciate mister Belafonte sharing his talent with us and sharing his light with us for ninety six years and happy trials to him. So yeah, we'll just say rest in peace to mister Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 1: Yeah we we We talked about his passing and the documentary I think it's called The sit In about when he hosted The Tonight Show for a week and had Martin Luther King Junior, and.
Speaker 2: Robert F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy like on like a month before they were assassinated. Yeah, just crazy, and then it just got kind of got memory hold. But yeah, a revolutionary person and like super like socialist values that now look really great at a time when like people were still like Nixon's pretty cool, right, kind of like this Nixon yeuh yeah, so yeah, let's see media. I've been enjoying a worldwide wob on Twitter, just doing doing the Lord's work. Just with his coverage of the NBA playoffs. He retweeted a block by Anthony Edwards from it was like the sort of highlight that I would have missed because the Minnesota lost and got eliminated. But like, just know, I love NBA basketball so great.
Speaker 2: This is great. Jimmy Buckets, baby, Yeah, you can hear.
Speaker 1: Us talk more about basketball on our podcast. Miles and Jack got Mat boost E's which drops Thursdays. I think it's like more mid day now because we're trying to turn it around in twenty four hours, so we're recording Wednesdays now, but I that should be dropping today this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: And also I liked this tweet from ed Burmilla tweeted if Biden would campaign on headlights are too fucking bright now, man, he would win forty states.
Speaker 4: That's a good I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brian. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage and a website Daily Zeikeeist dot com where we post our episodes. On our footnotes note, we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Hey, super producer Justin Connor, is there a song that we that you think people might enjoy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's about to get hot here in La and this song sounds like floating down a lazy river on a hot afternoon. This is a little meditative retreat from a band I'd recommend it before called The Lazy Eyes out of Australia. It's about two minutes long. It just has some funky instrumentalism going on, no lyrics or singing or anything. So put this song and drift away for a little bit with this track called Hippo by the Lazy Eyes and you can find that song in the footnotes put notes.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeike is a production of by Heart Radio. For more podcas as for my Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what's trending, and we'll talk to you all then Bye.