Speaker 1: Right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 1: This is something special for the birthday.
Speaker 3: Boy, this is special, Shirley. You know this is a great day today. My uncle has turned sixty eight years old, strong, and uh, this has to be at least oh my god, fifteen plus when you all.
Speaker 4: Agree, fifteen plus here at least not long ago.
Speaker 3: I think so, miss Shirley.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 4: And I had to get somebody in on it, because of course my uncle knows all my voices and I wouldn't be able to just directly get him like that. So I had to you know, I had to put I had to put some put some work in on this one. But this right here is the greatest. Well, Thomas Miles, nephew, Tommy pranks his uncle.
Speaker 1: Look at your uncle's face.
Speaker 3: Why are you mad?
Speaker 1: What's the problem?
Speaker 4: What I'm talking to?
Speaker 5: Listen to this right now that he's telling on everybody, he's kitching on there. He got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: Man, That ain't my book? Does his damn book?
Speaker 5: Put him on the phone here, I'm gonna tell him I ain't.
Speaker 2: He started Steve, he ain't running about you.
Speaker 5: Yeah he did. He had told on me, He's had told all my boy, he's telling on everybody. Man.
Speaker 2: He goes his book. Ain't got nothing to do with you, man, No, no, no, but this book, dude.
Speaker 5: Got something to do with me because everything the state don't run. If he was growing up from the hood telling on everybody, and I'm tired of this, he had to go somewhere and sit down. I know.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta be did right with your girl.
Speaker 5: Yes, if he's stowing my girl, he ain't got no business coming in my house in my car telling every damn thing.
Speaker 2: So hello, Hello, who who is this boy?
Speaker 5: Is that older man?
Speaker 2: This Steve Harvey? Who is this?
Speaker 5: This is chun t man. Listen here, man, Okay, I'm gonna fall with your nephew. And I'm just saying this to you, Steve. Okay, hold up to your dude. I see you in the front of assence, I see you on the on the family field on your radio show. So why don't you go somewhere and sit down and quit telling on everybody. I mean, if I'm everything, Steve, I'm righting the car with my family. I gotta tell my radio off because you telling game. We grow sticking together. If I run in the middle gang to make my eends me or whatever it is, that's my business. You ain't got a on me.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold, old woman. First of all, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 5: I know you don't, but I know who you are and we.
Speaker 2: Listen to the show her first thing you gonna do, though, back up a little bit dull because you're talking to me. Clays and Steve.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody scared of you because you got money on this.
Speaker 2: Ain't got nothing to do with no money. And I ain't going to be too many. But listen, put wan.
Speaker 5: I just ensure your life. You find the perfect white No you, you find the perfect person, the perfect relationship. Okay, that's good. God, goodmans.
Speaker 2: Hold don't put God in this. Love God out of this, because you ain't calling from the God. Ain't gonna see people killing me with that part right there. God bless you. Don't know God, you don't want God bless me because you're talking too crazy to me. That's for starters right there. But since you talking crazy to me, let me turn you onto something you want that running game, that's your problem.
Speaker 5: Run your game.
Speaker 2: You can't get mad at me because I'm doing what I do. Man, y'all kill me. You out there doing what you want to do, like you all in this right here. Then you coming to me because I'm trying to empower somebody. I don't give a damn bout you. Man, see how you want to feel about me. But what you ain't gonna do, though, is talk to me like you Clay, because I ain't plaiting the steven.
Speaker 5: Let me make the player field fair. Okay. You got the airwaves, you got the microphone, you got the ability to touch a lot of people. Okay, and you're just telling you're on walkie talking them.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold up, This ain't got nothing to do with the airways. This ain't got nothing to do with the media. This just me and you talking. I talk to you personally. Personally, me and you can talk anybody want, even I don't like me in there called you talking all this yet seeous people like you, man, dog you while a book in the first place, because you're always somewhere trying to act like you something that you in. Now you got the sauce on the phone. Now you're trying to mention about money into me. This just me and you, just two men talking, not what you want.
Speaker 5: And if there's two men men talking there, from one man to another, why don't you get go for where and sit down and quit telling?
Speaker 2: First of all, I ain't even got to sit down. You already doing nothing as it is. See the sow. Did somebody go out and do something? Trying to do something positive? You got some more shaking, big shimmy wab like you sitting up in here man wanting to go sit down somewhere. I ain't going sitting down, No, damn well, you can't mince me with that. I say what I want to say. And who are you anyway? You ain't even doing.
Speaker 5: Nothing and want tell me I ain't doing nothing. I tell you what I am doing. I'm trying to do something. And every time I take a step, you take two steps.
Speaker 2: I can't walng hand hand hold man, Hey, y'all kill me? Why don't you quit trying and do something? You all feel me?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: With that on you trying to do something? Why don't you do something? Dog, you shouln't have been here talking to me about what you're trying. You probably selling that same thing to your people. You trying when evenna tie to me and trying stuff. When you gonna do something, I'm doing something right now, say nothing. You're talking to me on the plow. You canna be improving your relationship with your girl or whoever you're trying to get it together with. But you're on the phone with me complaining because I done wrote a book. Now, don't read the damn books. You probably ain't read it no way, And don't watch the TV show. You probably ain't want them enough to pay the bid.
Speaker 5: Nohow I love Wait a minute, jokes. You don't know nothing about me, okay, you don't know nothing about my finances. You know what.
Speaker 2: I know all about your finances? This about you as a man. Man, you know what y'all can here, what y'all do to me? Shre what y'all do to me? Y'all always talking to me on an email somewhere. You're always on the blog talking about me.
Speaker 5: You don't even know me.
Speaker 2: Then when you get me face to think, you want to bring up money. This contests. Ain't got nothing to do about money. I ain't brought the money one time. It's about man, who Now, why don't you do that right there?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, No, Steve, it ain't about money now because you got it, okay, cause your guy when you wasn't broke, I bet that wouldn't you had one of them?
Speaker 3: Just what?
Speaker 2: Just what the when I was broke though I was working, I wasn't sitting on the phone crying to some other men. By what he making me? See it with my wife at that time. I take a step forward, you got me taking two step on. That's why you ain't taking step. But I'll tell you something because you just got frank.
Speaker 5: I'm just pre I just.
Speaker 2: Call you back me, man, Steve, I love you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: People was in the room.
Speaker 2: How many people was in that room.
Speaker 3: In the Atlanta studio?
Speaker 4: Man, surprise, I'm surprised I didn't cuss him.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised. Yeah, yeah, well this that was that's you do. That's actoually. This has got nothing to do with money. This is me and you talking man to man.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about some damn man.
Speaker 1: Every time I try to take one step, you make me take two steps.
Speaker 5: Boy, Man, miss me, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: Quit trying.
Speaker 3: Just cry.
Speaker 1: After that, you were so happy. You shd a couple years after that, But all them lines you were saying uncle lines that crushed me. And though that's how you crush your man. Let me tell you something. Even when I was broke, I was working. I wasn't on the phone crying to another man about what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: What is your calling me?
Speaker 4: You whining?
Speaker 5: What's your whining? Fault?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 5: Buy money?
Speaker 2: Just because you got money? You ain't always had money, dog, dog dog.
Speaker 3: When I didn't have money, I wasn't calling in on the radio show.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you that for you. Happy birthday, Steve coming out BlackBerry letter