Speaker 1: Breaking news.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk has just announced that he's solved the global climate change crisis. Apparently he's got a new technology that harnesses the anger of anybody who encounters one of those cyber trucks on the road, and you can power the entire world with it until one day.
Speaker 2: I can see that's a lot of energy.
Speaker 1: See how easy it is to make a fake news headline, and that's why Real News or Fake News is coming up next. I give you a news headline and you can figure out whether it's real news or fake news. It's harder than you think, and we'll do it right after this. It's the Jewel Show. This just in out of Pennsylvania. A criminal farted so loudly that he gave away his hiding place when police were.
Speaker 2: Looking for him.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely a real news story. Goodness, it's time for real news or Fake News segment, where we give you a news headline and you have to figure out whether it's real or fake. Oh, it's a lot harder than it sounds, but yes, that's from a story or a local sheriff's apartment in Pennsylvania. We're tracking down a guy and apparently he was so scared he's had a tude out that gave him away.
Speaker 2: It's a man.
Speaker 3: Don't you careful what you eat.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a headline and you can see if you can tell whether it's a real news or fake news. Canadian zoo fine after taking bear out for ice cream? Aw is that a real news story or a fake news story? Man?
Speaker 2: I want to say it's real, because how cute would that be? The bear just wanted to have some fun. I'm gonna say real, just because I want to. I'm gonna say real.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows bears are lactose intolerant.
Speaker 3: This is not real.
Speaker 4: No, that is.
Speaker 1: Canadian Zoo took a bear out for ice cream and they got fined for it.
Speaker 2: Wait why'd they get fine? You know, from the zoo or from the ice cream place or just in general? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't have the full story on why they got fined, but I guess you can't take a bear out for ice cream. You can't take them out in public, probably a danger.
Speaker 2: It's real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline and you have to figure out if you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. Elderly woman trains sixty five cats to steal from her neighbors.
Speaker 2: Real or fake? That is so cute.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say fake. I don't think cats pay attention that much, do they. They're smart cats? Like, I didn't say they're not smart. I just think they like to do whatever they want, not what the lady wants.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Someone to say not real, not real, I'm gonna say they as.
Speaker 1: Well say that's fake. Pretty so Brad, I say this is real.
Speaker 7: There is no doubt in this beautiful country of ours that people will work harder at stealing things than they will let burning it.
Speaker 2: That's accurate.
Speaker 1: It is very accurate. It's also a fake news story. Oh people did believe it though on social media and somebody posted it. You's got to remember cats are shady.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Here's another headline. It's real, real news, or it's fake news. I give you a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story that people believe. This week, skittles used instead of salt to help clear ice and snow from roads in Canada. Is that is out of Canada too, where the bear.
Speaker 2: Story was real. I'm gonna say real. Then I'm gonna go with real. I'm gonna take a happy place.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna it was fake.
Speaker 2: How is skills gonna help clear the road?
Speaker 9: I don't know?
Speaker 1: For action Pictoy says fake, pretty spread, make it sticky.
Speaker 7: Everyone knows Canada loves a good color of the rainbow type moment.
Speaker 1: It is real. That is fake story that exactly didn't happen, but you can believe it would happen in Canada. If anywhere, if anywhere was going to try to clean up the snow of skittles, it'd be Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's ice up there. It feels late.
Speaker 1: This story is out of China, Canadan rainbows. Sleeping Man tweets for help from massage chair after getting trapped. Is that real or fake?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say real, just because because but how Yeah, I'm gonna say real.
Speaker 2: Just people are Victoria's saying real? Nina says real. Producer Red is that real or fake?
Speaker 1: Because I believe multitasking is not real?
Speaker 7: Wow, you cannot sleep and tweet at the same time.
Speaker 1: This is a fake story.
Speaker 2: This is a real news story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, China. Dang It man used China social media to seek assistance after becoming stuck in his massage chair. I don't know how you get stuck in the massage chair.
Speaker 5: You've got a big head, got stuck in like the whole you know where you see your base?
Speaker 10: WHOA what.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Real news or fake news?
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline and you can see if you can tell if it's a real news story or a fake news story. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Here's another headline. Ryan Air flight grounded after stoneway cat found in planes electrical bay. Did a cat cause a plane to be grounded? They would do that? They're shady.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say real because I've seen a lot of videos where it this. Passengers will bring cats on planes and they'll pass out and their cat will just kind of start walking around everywhere.
Speaker 2: And can see that pretty brad.
Speaker 7: If anyone's going to mismanage cats on an airplane, it's gonna be Ryan Air. I feel is this is a real story. I've never even heard of Ryan Air. The Spirit of Europe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, this fake right away.
Speaker 1: This is my my airline. I'm Ryan. This is a real news story. Yeah, a Ryanair flight was delayed for two days in Rome, two days after a cat was discovered in the aircraft's electrical bay.
Speaker 9: What do they do?
Speaker 1: Keep knocking water off the table on the electro kept swiping at it. I don't know if the cat was okay, but them to die reel or fake. I give you a new said line. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake news story. Congress accidentally pass this bill that they didn't read, a national nap time part. This story went viral this week. It's a real or fake. I gonna say fake.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say real. I'd hear about it.
Speaker 5: I didn't know when we're supposed to be taking naps, because if there was that, I would be utilizing that time.
Speaker 2: Says Fake Victorious says, I say real, Yeah, I would believe this one yeah percent with our congress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, it's because they packed so many things into these bills, Like some sneaky congress person was like, maybe for a naptime.
Speaker 3: And here nobody reads these things. Yeah, so I say it's a real story.
Speaker 1: And if so, it's nap time, it's actually surprisingly I know I would have believed that. I would have thought that was real hundred percent.
Speaker 5: I just think it would have already been put into action right away, like people would want that.
Speaker 1: It'd be the only thing political that everybody could agree on. It says, well, but lawmakers do pass bills they haven't fully read. Hey, nationwide mandatory nap time would not get through without massive debate.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised we haven't done that yet, though.
Speaker 5: You know how Europe does it with those Siestas or Spain, I guess especially, And they're living good.
Speaker 2: They do it right.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not a global superpower, but that's fine.
Speaker 2: Why, yes, here's another headline.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline, and you have to tell me whether you think it's real news or fake news. Oh, Turkish woman establishes world record for most watermelons crushed with her thighs. Real, Nana says, real, real Victoria.
Speaker 2: I think this is real? But why is this a world record? And it's hard? Have you ever tried to squish a watermelon with your thighs?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So hard? Have you? Yes? Many times? Many times?
Speaker 7: Fake inside knowledge on this I actually hold this world record.
Speaker 1: So this is a fake story.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, so you try to do it with the pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Didn't work. It's two different fruits. Is it real or fake? Turkish woman establishes the world record for most watermelons crushed with her thighs.
Speaker 2: I'm curious it is real.
Speaker 1: Turkish woman said a world record by crushing five watermelons within sixty seconds using only her five and sixty seconds. Five water moltains sixty seconds. Five unimpressive in sixty seconds. What's her name? It's another jewbile phone frame day Mornings.
Speaker 2: On the twenties.
Speaker 9: Hellow is this is Trevor. Okay, I'm sorry I didn't identify myself. My name is Trevor, and I'm calling from bank and I was looking for our customer, Kylie, because I have some important information about your savings account.
Speaker 12: Yeah this is she's speaking.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, so uh okay, So my name is Trevor. Okay, what so okay your savings account ending in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's it.
Speaker 9: Well okay, so I'm gonna make the long story short if that's.
Speaker 12: Okay, yes, please, okay, So.
Speaker 9: To do so I started here yesterday. So I'm pretty new, okay, and like, yeah, okay, Well I had a job before where I was like working in customer service, but it wasn't in the banking world, you know. So like I applied for this, you know, six months ago, and then I went through the interview process, which was pretty good, and then they finally called me back.
Speaker 12: I need to know what's happening with my savings account?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, sorry, I was going to make the long story short, but I think I was making it longer.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, So yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I hit a wrong button. What did you do your savings account? I hit a button and then I sort of like transferred all the money to another account?
Speaker 12: What account? Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 9: I wish I was. That's why i'd call you personally, you know, because like I want to let you know, I don't I don't.
Speaker 12: Need this attitude. Actually, right now, can you tell me what account you transferred into? Excuse me.
Speaker 9: His name is Jor and he is in Brazil.
Speaker 12: What's the actual what.
Speaker 9: It was like an oopsie moment, you know, And can.
Speaker 12: You get your your boss or whoever's your manager in charge? Please tell your manager that you screwed up.
Speaker 9: So the good news is I think I found the Jorge in Brazil on Instagram and like I message him to see if like he would send the money back.
Speaker 12: Hold on, let me let me check my account right now.
Speaker 9: Okay, I think you'll.
Speaker 12: It's all gone. Oh my god, God, it's all gone.
Speaker 9: That's what I was trying to tell you. So account, okay, well like brightside, it's not really all gone.
Speaker 12: Like there's just no brightside this. It's my entire life saving it's all gone. What's kidding me?
Speaker 9: The good news is we like know where it is.
Speaker 12: It's at your manager or your boss on the phone. Now, I'm not playing around. There's nothing in this account no matter where I look, any it's all gone.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's injest.
Speaker 12: I don't care that it's in Jorges account. I don't know this man.
Speaker 9: I do have thought an option for you that you might be interested in.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not interested in it.
Speaker 9: If I venmo you twenty bucks like for now and then prob are you are you okay?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 12: Are you on drugs?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 12: Venmo me twenty dollars and you wiped out my entire saving account? Are you actually insane. Are you like mental? Are you right in the head or something? I think, Well, this is actually insane. So that's why I need to get like my lawyers involved. This is actually crazy.
Speaker 9: Okay. So but like a twenty bucks is like a promise that I'll get you the russ Like, I just have to figure out how to get a hold of you.
Speaker 12: No, I don't trust you.
Speaker 9: No, what if I found another count with the same amount of money and then transferred the money into your account.
Speaker 12: No, you're you're going to do the same thing you did to me to another customer. Oh my god, can you get your manager on the phone now? No, excuse, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Because this is this is actually double from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband.
Speaker 2: Joe set you up joke.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he actually transferred the money out of that account into another account today just to mess with you.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him. My god, I really thought a whore. Hey from brazila my whole hearing. Oh my god, wake.
Speaker 1: Up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 2: Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 5: So du a lingo the language app has just announced the death of its owl mascot Duo.
Speaker 2: I think they're really embracing a brand redo.
Speaker 5: But they said that authorities are currently investigating his cause of death and we're cooperating fully.
Speaker 2: He probably died waiting for you to do your lesson.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: And then on the app when you go there, there's still a picture of the Owl with x'es over his eyes, and.
Speaker 1: I'm apartment to be like, I've got a great idea to get rid of our mascot.
Speaker 2: Let's like publicly kill it, right, It's right.
Speaker 5: Actually, whoever is doing due Lingo's marketing is pretty funny. There was this image of Shakira like promoting one of her new songs and they had like commented or exed it out whatever you call it, tweeted it and they're like the only other.
Speaker 2: Person that can keep t white people how to speak. That's funny.
Speaker 7: Due Lingo's marketing has been on points for like a decade. I mean, they have been so good at this. Their social is hilarious.
Speaker 5: Really, it is really funny, and it gets weirder. So apparently if you've been following Duo the Owl, then you know that Duo has a huge obsession with dual Lee. So Al has been really public about how much he loves do Alipa. So do a Lipa's even playing into this now and she tweeted out and she's just like because they asked for do Aleipa's privacy at this time, she just was like till death Duo part with a broken heart emoji.
Speaker 2: So she's in on this whole thing too. That's funny. I know, dealing goes pretty ga when companies have full with their marketing. Yeah, but that's how you make a company stand out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 5: In other news, this is really interesting. A company that's not needing any help because people need.
Speaker 2: It for eggs.
Speaker 5: There's a people are renting chickens to deal with egg prices. And the company is called Rent the Chicken. You can rent a chicken, rent the.
Speaker 1: Chicken, the chicken to rent the chicken dot com once And it's not what you're saying it is.
Speaker 2: It is one.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying it is, I just run from a few hundred bucks over one thousand dollars. You end up getting the chicken, you get a coop, you get the feed, all of that stuff. So if you didn't know chickens lay anywhere between sixteen twenty eggs twenty eight eggs per week. Wow, so if you rent the chicken then you know you're not paid. It's just crazy to me. I used to try doing that when I was younger.
Speaker 6: There was one of my teachers had little chicks that he would bring when the chickens had babies or whatever, and I tried bringing four of them home one day.
Speaker 2: My parents were like, what are those? And I'm like, our new chicks.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have chicken soon.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 2: They all ran away because the fence that I had for them was too big. Victoria.
Speaker 6: I didn't think about what do you weak go of lovatoria like that, Have you.
Speaker 2: Killed the chick I did not? Oh could you also kill the what?
Speaker 6: No, don't put that on me. Also, oh my gosh, I didn't kill the chickens. It was the fence that was way too big. They got out, and the owl is not my fault. I apologize. I haven't been on my lessons lately, baby, but you.
Speaker 2: All come looking for you. It's okay, man, then he's already dead. Yeah, Duo's dead.
Speaker 1: We can bring them back. You procrastinated your way to death at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is this is definitely a lesson.
Speaker 5: If you do participate and rent the chicken, be responsible, keep your chickens alive. Oh, take care of that, because they are living things. You also got to give it back. It's only renting. You don't own it, right, so you gotta Well, bird is gonna go away at some point, so then they can take them back.
Speaker 1: Lest they keep you handing out bird flue chickens. Well, yeah, I'm seeing all the ones. You can rent them. They're not they don't have bir okay.
Speaker 5: And lastly, kind of on the same topic, brunch is now just going to be for rich people because eggs are not the only thing going up in price. It's also orange juice and coffee, and so now breakfast is getting very expensed. Wait, why I just said coffee and orange juice are also going up?
Speaker 2: What's wild about?
Speaker 1: Why are they? I don't know what's what about?
Speaker 7: This is breakfast for dinner used to be because when I was growing up, we'd have breakfast dinner because because we were poor, right, yeah, like eggs and then just be done with it and like breakfast and didn't look it's special, right, It was just because that was the cheaper, cheaper stuff.
Speaker 2: Now it's like you can't do that. You can't have breakfast for any time, right, not.
Speaker 5: Daven for breakfast. Brunch used to be the solution to all of the problems. You don't feel good, We're going to brunch. Now you gotta think twice. They seem mad, So that's what's trending. I'm not happy you don't have dinner for breakfast. No, I want my breakfast for breakfast. My orange is, my coffee, my eggs, and my bagel.
Speaker 2: Like I want a good job. Yeah, stop killing chicks. I what if I buy the chickens and I rent them out to other people. It's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Sub lease your chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rent the chicken rented to somebody else.
Speaker 5: Coming soon.
Speaker 13: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Selene is on the phone today for a first day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Jesse that she met at a bookstore. Hey, Selene, how are you? Thank you for your email? Before we get into your day and stuff, how long has it been since you talked to Jesse?
Speaker 12: About six days?
Speaker 2: So how did you guys meet at the bookstore?
Speaker 11: So it's not that you're the average way to meet someone at a bar or something. We actually just ran into each other at the bookstore and we were both looking in the cinema section.
Speaker 1: Okay, you actually physically run into each other.
Speaker 11: No, So then we started talking about our favorite directors and he actually ended up up asking me out to see an indie movie. Okay, And so I thought it was super attractive that he picked me up in the bookstore and then wanted to follow up at a movie. And she's a fellow movie snob, so am I Also, he's a total babe, very attractive.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, this is already kind of a good setup. So then what did you guys end up doing for your date?
Speaker 12: So we did go to see the indie movie, and how was it?
Speaker 11: He was such a gentleman. She paid for everything and we started talking movies right away. We didn't stop until the more we started. Since he was paying, I did kind of get quite a lot from the snack barry.
Speaker 2: That's expensive.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, he did make a joke about it too, but it didn't seem to bother him. And I started to put some stuff back then. He was like, no, no, it's fine, he said he was just kidding around.
Speaker 4: It was his treat.
Speaker 11: So I was like, this guy's awesome.
Speaker 2: Did you share your snacks?
Speaker 11: No, he got a little something for himself. He wasn't. He didn't really seem to be that hungry.
Speaker 12: He just had a speaker star.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right. So other than the snacks, though, you know that, you think the day was pretty good. I think.
Speaker 11: So we hung out for a little bit afterwards, and he kissed me on the cheeks before he left.
Speaker 3: And said that unfortunately he.
Speaker 11: Had to go and that he would like to see me again. So I was like, okay, I love that. Hopefully it'll be soon. Why do you have to run offss in I'm not really sure. Maybe he was tired. I didn't want to ask too many questions.
Speaker 2: So then that was the last you heard from him. That was your last interaction.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 2: Did you try to reach out to him after that?
Speaker 11: Yes, but he hasn't really responded.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I did like everything about him.
Speaker 11: He was very relaxed, and he was very witty, h kind of an asshle and a fun way and also nerdy. So I don't know, I thought that our conversation was going to carry on to talking further afterwards. But I guess maybe I shouldn't have gotten that many snacks.
Speaker 2: So you think the snacks were the deal breaker essentially?
Speaker 11: Yeah, maybebe I got a big ass photo too. I'm someone, he said, I'm really, I'm in the town.
Speaker 2: If a girl just ordered everything on the menu, no, I mean, i'd be cool.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what I can't stand is when you go out on a date. You know, she wants to eat, but she orders a salad, but she does that because she doesn't want to eat too much.
Speaker 2: In front of you.
Speaker 1: That's always like just you know, especially if you go to a nice restaurant or something, it's like that's a fifty dollars salad, get a stake, I know, get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would find it attractive because you're like, you know, you're like just being you. So I think that's I think it would be good. But you know, maybe not. Maybe maybe he's broke now, maybe he's homeless, Maybe he can't dance home bill.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why.
Speaker 11: Maybe I'm just allowed sure or something.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll try to figure it out.
Speaker 1: For you will play a song, come back and then call him and see why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Selene is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jesse that she met at the bookstore. And before we give him a call to find out why you're getting ghosted, Selene, why don't you forsh everybody's memory on your date with Jesse?
Speaker 11: So, like you said, we met at the bookstore, which is super awesome, and we connected on what kind of movies that we like the Simla session, and then afterwards we went.
Speaker 1: On a date.
Speaker 11: We went to the movies. I may have gotten way too many stacks and the movie just seems to go over pretty well. We talked a lot before. I haven't seen him since he gave me a kiss on the cheek, and this was about six days ago, so I haven't seen him stint and I don't know why he's not answering any of my messages.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're about to give him call you ready, Yeah? Okay, Well I'm gonna call him, right now here we go. Hello, I'm asking to Jesse please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Jesse. Who's it Jesse? How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbel host a radio show called The Jubil Show. Hi, Jesse.
Speaker 1: My name is Nina.
Speaker 2: I'm on the Jubil Show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Hi? What's what's going on? What's up?
Speaker 11: Man? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's three people on the phone with you right now. Have you ever heard the show before?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe once or twice. Why am I on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, because we got an email about you from somebody who listens to the show.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right.
Speaker 2: We do a segment called the first eight follow up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from Selene.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, uh huh Selene.
Speaker 2: Yeah you remember Selene. She's your bookstore friend.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, you mend the bookstore that still exists, but bookstores are still around.
Speaker 1: We talked to Selene and she told us about your date. She said that she really liked you, but she's confused. She wants to know why you haven't called her back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, why didn't I call her back? Okay, Well, to get into it, you know, I thought she was cool. We we the banter was good. You know, he both bonded over movies, and she's been of a nerd. I'm a bit of a nerd. And we got some movie, we got some snacks. Conversation was still good. I thought it was cute that she got a she got a blot of snack. I called her out out of it. I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: That's what she told us, that she got a ton of snacks. So she thought, actually, that might be the reason that you're doosting her.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, you know you're the movies. You can have as many snacks you want for of the deal.
Speaker 2: Good answer, but no.
Speaker 15: And then we got in the theater and after the previews, she kicks off her shoes, no stock and puts her bare feet up on the seat in front of her and like, I don't have pet peeves.
Speaker 14: Until now I gets I thought there was no class there, you know it was. It wasn't even like I'm not sure if they smelled or not. I was just totally taken aback because, like, I just thought it was weird.
Speaker 3: They put me off.
Speaker 1: I don't know if hm, because you put her bare feet up on the seat in front of you.
Speaker 14: However, Yeah, it's like it's one thing to even put your your you know, your covered sheet up on the seat in front of you, which is a little rude, but I.
Speaker 2: Do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was a little uh class Look.
Speaker 5: So, just to clarify, you said she took off her socks and shoes, so it's not it wasn't sandals that she was wearing.
Speaker 2: She had to physically remove her socks to be that comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, I don't even know. I just looked up and I saw bare feet.
Speaker 9: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember what shoes she was wearing. But yeah, it just totally grossed me out. So that's pretty much why.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you for telling us. I don't know if that would bother me or not, but I wonder if it bothers Selene. Wait what Yeah, I wonder for it bother Selene because she's on the phone listening and wants to.
Speaker 2: Talk to you.
Speaker 11: Oh Jackie, Hi, Okay, I am in complete shock for doing that. There, I do think that is classless. I don't even remember doing it. In my defense, I remember just chowing down curled up in the chair, which is something I only really do at home while I'm watching them. So I guess it's just I felt really at home and be very comfortable. So maybe I just started doing what I do at home.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean it's still weird. It's still kind of weird.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know else to say it.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry that bothered you about my toes and my feet, but I just got a French manicure. My feet are looking great, so it's I take care of them.
Speaker 4: They're clean.
Speaker 14: Well, like I said, it was really dark, so I couldn't really see how nice your feet were, So maybe maybe it was better lit.
Speaker 3: I would have been followed those that are an amazing feet. I still find it kind of grows. I don't know. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, Well, I to be honest, I.
Speaker 12: Really don't think it's that gross.
Speaker 11: But I'm I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Do you take your feet out in other places?
Speaker 1: Selene?
Speaker 2: Is this something you usually do?
Speaker 11: No, really, just in the movies and.
Speaker 2: In my own house.
Speaker 11: Honestly, I can't think of anywhere else. And if I'm doing yoga or something, is it okay if I take my shoes off when I do yoga?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, no worries there because I won't be doing yoga with you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, So Jesse, but did you like your other than Selene putting her feet up on the seat in front of her?
Speaker 2: You liked her? Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we had a.
Speaker 3: Good time, but it did kind of ruin the movie for me. So everything before the movie was real good.
Speaker 2: I ruined the whole mos. Yeah, that's all I could think about.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to give her another chance? Hey, Jesse, would you go out with Selene on another day?
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 14: Listen if if she wears her ug boots then they don't come off come up? Uh yes, Selene, I would go out with you again if we followed the no feet in public rule.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, I promise I'll keep my shoes on unless we go somewhere that's a little bit more comfortable, like my house or your bed.
Speaker 2: Wow, that escalated very quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did Uh yeah, yeah, that works for me. Also, you know, but we're in.
Speaker 14: Bed is not always a bad idea either, That's what it is.
Speaker 11: Jules first day follow up.
Speaker 13: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia of epic proportions. Oh, the hugest, largest, biggest game of trivia you've ever experienced in your entire life. Huge just picked up Huge for all the trivia Gloria. Also Tyler the Creator tickets on the line, so call us up if you want to play. Eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think who have what it takes to beat Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia. Yeah, you're right over there, Victoria. Yeah, I think you're about to throw up? Are you nervous?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: I drink like a lot of coffee all at once, and I couldn't tell if I was gonna gross the I'm sorry, you got some trash talk today. It's more of a speech for the person who's gonna be playing me, not a speech.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: What is it called when you when you say it's something for them? Yeah, this is already going down trash talk. Yeah, it's just it's more of a thing for them to think of. Okay, inspiration, Yeah, that's always say.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think all right, here's what.
Speaker 2: You're up againting that's what you want to play, Victoria. That's what I say.
Speaker 1: It's a message for ever slaying leader.
Speaker 2: So that's how the game is gonna come.
Speaker 6: I just I hope you took a good long look at the main menu today.
Speaker 2: It's the closer thing you're gonna get to victory. That's close thing you're gonna get to a victory. This is just a game for me.
Speaker 6: It's a master class, an absolute domination starting starring me. The best you can hope for is that I get a board of winning too fast. But even if I play one hand blindfolded using my left foot instead of a controller.
Speaker 1: Wait, we don't use controllers.
Speaker 2: You should have just burned. But basically, do you some favorites. Start practicing your excuses now because I'm one in this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds a lot better in my head. When I read that out there, I thought it was great. Yeah, did you Yeah? I thought it was beautifully delivered everything about that. Sometimes you do a really great job.
Speaker 11: This is just one.
Speaker 1: Wasn't one of my favorites.
Speaker 7: Oh it sounded like you're wearing a cape you made from your mom's blanket and you're about to go LARPing and you couldn't figure out how to be the most.
Speaker 5: Scary version of your seeing people larp live action will blame.
Speaker 2: But in the park with swords, and I'm not gonna lie. I really wanted if I can join.
Speaker 1: I want to larp where you're not supposed to larp. Well, you know, in the city, like at the grocery store. What, Yeah, amongst the people, Yes, the people who aren't LARPing. I will not be LARPing, So anytime I'm around that will be happening. I will play you for Victoria right after this.
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, You're small.
Speaker 3: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 2: You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 16: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that, it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria Ramira is in a game of trivia for Tyler, the creator Tickets and let's meet today's contesting for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Sarah. What's up?
Speaker 16: Sarah?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you great? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 13: I'm moready.
Speaker 12: I've been trying to get on the show for so long. I'm loaity to take Victoria or going down?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Did you hear my message for you Sarah earlier? How scared? From one to ten?
Speaker 1: Are you loving? Okay, Sarah doesn't sound too nervous.
Speaker 10: It's a pretty I've got nervous.
Speaker 12: I've been studying of all my tria.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's be interesting.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Sarah, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible if you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, I'll try my best.
Speaker 1: All right, Sarah, here we go. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: In Greek mythology, what's the name of the winged horse?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Farg who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: What board game features characters like Colonel Mustard.
Speaker 12: Clue?
Speaker 2: What is the smallest unit of matter.
Speaker 10: Met Adam?
Speaker 2: What was the first movie ever to win the Oscar for Best Picture?
Speaker 11: Pass?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Were Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on, Sarah, what's something interesting about yourself that you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 12: Something interesting? I pretty much taught my whole life. I've taught swimming, I've.
Speaker 10: Taught different camps, and now I teach now I keach school.
Speaker 2: Well, do you teach a certain subject or all the subjects?
Speaker 12: I teach kids?
Speaker 1: Reading?
Speaker 12: Math and reading math and writing?
Speaker 2: Man, I could have used your help yesterday. What was yesterday?
Speaker 1: I was trying to figure out this workout I wanted to do, and it's said to use forty of your body weight, bro.
Speaker 12: Man, Lovely, we could figure that out. We could, we could give you some special tutoring.
Speaker 2: I figured it out. I went to AI and asked it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's another reason. That's what the students said, too, love.
Speaker 1: Alright, here we go, Victoria, yep, I don't know what that was for thirty seconds? Yep to answer so many questions as possible if you don't know when Jesse passed and you have to meet Sarah outright to win, and Sarah you can tell Victoria.
Speaker 2: Win to go?
Speaker 10: Okay, ready go?
Speaker 2: In Greek mythology, what's the name of the winged horse?
Speaker 9: I always want?
Speaker 2: I always want?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was one past who painted the ceiling of the sixteen chapel? Someone really haunted?
Speaker 1: What board games?
Speaker 2: What board game features characters like Colonel Mustard?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 11: Wait?
Speaker 2: What monopoly? What is the smallest unit of matter?
Speaker 9: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But next, what was the first movie ever to win the Oscar for Best Picture?
Speaker 9: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: No, I want more.
Speaker 12: What did you say?
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 7: Producer Brad, Victoria did get one correct, and Sarah got to thank Sarah.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Okay, you made yourself proud and your students proud because Victoria.
Speaker 2: And I will be in your class and I've week Tyler the creator tickets.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm so excited.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get the answers now with Nina. I do feel like Victoria knew this one though. In Greek mythology, the name of the winged horse is a pegasus.
Speaker 2: Dang it, I knew that this.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my niece reminds me all the time. It's not a unicorn, it's a pegasus.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Man.
Speaker 5: The painter of the Sistine Chapel is Michael Angelo. The board game that features characters like Colonel Mustard is Clue. The smallest unit of matter is Adam. Klue is so fine. It's my favorite board game. And the first movie ever to win Oscar for Best Picture is Wings Wings. I don't know what Wings is. It's a movie one picture Best Picture President.
Speaker 1: Well, what year was that? Do you know what year that was?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm asking her back in the day. Sarah, thank you for playing.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much for letting me play. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Absolutely play you were Victoria the same time every single day morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria dm us at the Jubil Show or just go to the jubileshow dot com. It's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 2: The Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Grayson is on the phone today for to catch Cheater and he's been married to his wife every for five years, but now he thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if you can help him out. Grayson, I'm sorry you're in the spot man.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's going on with your wife? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 10: Like, like just recently, she's she's changed. She's she's on the laptop a lot more. She's on her phone a lot more. And this is like late at night and like like not even in the living room, Like she'll go to like our office to the side and she'll be in there on the computer or you know, on her phone.
Speaker 1: Is she working though, Like it sounds like does she take on new responsibilities?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I mean as far as I know, No, Okay, she has got a raise or anything like that. But that's the other thing is that when she is you know, you know, in the same room or do her look at her phone and she'll laugh at something and I'll say, oh, you know, what's up and she's like, oh, nothing, okay. And there and there was one time, uh, she had her phone down and I just saw a notification pop up and it was all I saw was the contact and the contact was E, you know, the letter E and the heart emoji. Oh, and that's why.
Speaker 9: That's why I asked.
Speaker 10: I was like, hey, who you know, who's that? And she she just kind of brushed it off.
Speaker 3: She just said, it's you know, it's a co worker.
Speaker 2: I'm alright, I don't have a heart next year names, you know I should. I guess no, that would probably be for me. I'd be like, that's a little weird, you know, like that is kind of strange for a co worker.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So like so that like the time that she's spending away and laughing and not, you know, being completely open about everything that the heart. And then I have noticed she's she's dressing up okay, like I mean like like looking nice. I mean she she she works at home. Oh, so there's not a whole lot of reason to be dressing up. But like seventy years I've known her, she's always been like, you know, miscasual, that's it. And to see like, oh, you're you're starting to like dress with what It's just it's all of this put together. Yeah, it's it kind of tipped me over to the point of just like, okay, we need to we need to do something.
Speaker 2: Have you asked her about any of this stuff?
Speaker 10: Well, like I said, when I saw the e with the heart and I said, oh, you know who's that? And I'm trying to keep it super light and she said coworker. So I'm like, okay, well that's her answer. I don't want to accuse her and just say you're lying.
Speaker 1: No, right.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking like when she's dressed up, if you're like, hey, babe, you're going somewhere today, like who are you going to see? Because if she's working at home, that's it.
Speaker 2: That is weird.
Speaker 10: It's just at all, you know. I just felt like, like dressing up, which you know, every once in a while, sure, but like it's it's a lie. Yeah, lately like three or four times a week. Huh, she's never been this.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out. For you, man, I'm sorry you're in this situation. Like I said, we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's an Awards member, since you already gave us that number, and say that every single month, we choose one Awards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, we'll play a song come Back and get your to Catch a Teater next. If you're just joining us for today's To Catch a Teeter. Grayson is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years every might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's an Awards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Grayson or to somebody else. Grayson, before we do that, though, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 10: We've been married for five years, and lately she's spending a lot of time on her phone and her laptop in and she's not really sharing who she's talking with. I saw a contact on her phone.
Speaker 3: That then he and heart.
Speaker 10: She said it was a coworker and and and she's just been like dressing up way more than she ever has in you know, the past seven years I've known her.
Speaker 2: And she works out.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, and she works at home. So it means all Stegin's points like she's hiding something, and I'm I hope she isn't.
Speaker 1: But are you ready for us to try and see if we can catch her if she is, I mean, yeah, yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Want a dollar number right now? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Hey, is this is Corbel calling from I was looking for our rewards card, remember named every.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, that's hi.
Speaker 1: Everly, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 10: Yay.
Speaker 17: I didn't expect that.
Speaker 12: What is that in film?
Speaker 1: Oh well maybe you didn't know this, but every single month, we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by gifting them thirty six long stim red roses. A box of candy or chocolates and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want from our new and improved for a department.
Speaker 17: Oh wow, well, yay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: How works is this? If you know who you want to send them to? I can take the information over the phone. So the first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then we'll get what do you want to put on a card if there's anything, and then we'll.
Speaker 2: Get the address.
Speaker 11: Okay, let's deliver to Evan.
Speaker 1: Okay, Evan and the last name on that? And then do you want to put anything on a card to Evan?
Speaker 12: Sure hmm, I think.
Speaker 11: Okay. How about every moment with you?
Speaker 3: It feels like.
Speaker 17: Magic and I can't wait until we can finally be together.
Speaker 11: I love you, Eve.
Speaker 2: Okay, got that?
Speaker 1: And now I will let you know that your husband, Grayson is on the phone listening and probably ask some questions.
Speaker 2: Because this is actually the Jule Show.
Speaker 1: It's a radio show, and we do a second call to catch a cheater, where we see who you send flowers to, and your husband had some questions, so he wanted to see who you send them to Grayson.
Speaker 9: Who's who?
Speaker 3: Who is.
Speaker 17: Grayson? Why would you call a radio show.
Speaker 2: Instead of talking to me?
Speaker 10: Who is Evan?
Speaker 17: Okay, he's someone that I met through a work for him online and what Yeah, I started this.
Speaker 12: I guess I'll just be honest.
Speaker 17: This is a little embarrassing doing this of our radio shows.
Speaker 12: I just talked to you.
Speaker 1: Well, your husband told us that he has tried talking to you about it, and he told him that he was just a coworker and kind of laughed it off but wouldn't really address his concerns.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I guess I made this because he's never asked me outright, and uh, I.
Speaker 12: Know how to tell.
Speaker 17: I'd tell you Grayson that I had been unhappy because you know, you're always busy with work, you always have other priorities other than me, and over time that can really take a pull.
Speaker 10: Why why why why why didn't you Why didn't you come to me?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 10: Why did why couldn't you just come to me? You're going behind my back and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, it's just it's so hard to tell somebody. I never planned something like this, you know, So, I mean, how do I go up to you and just say, you know.
Speaker 10: You gave it would have been it would have been better than that. Then then then then what you're with Evan and Evan was in my life now.
Speaker 3: I know you're You're right, you know it's.
Speaker 17: We've gotten closer emotionally over time, and you know I haven't been as close to you physically because I have been with Evan. You know, might as well just like for manad off now and tell you everything since we're here.
Speaker 2: How long has it been going on? Everly? O?
Speaker 17: God, it's been a while. I would say probably about I don't know, maybe seven eight months.
Speaker 11: Long?
Speaker 3: Eight months?
Speaker 10: Eight months?
Speaker 17: Is somebody I'm more serious about, you know, I can't just it's it's complicated.
Speaker 10: You know, Is this is this really happens?
Speaker 3: This is real?
Speaker 10: Right, this is real, This is happening.
Speaker 12: I wish it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, are you trying to work things out with Grayson now that this is out in the open, or you think you're leaning more towards being with Evan?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm so torn.
Speaker 17: I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: I can't possibly see any future on how on how this would work? Eight months? Eight months? You've been lying to me every day, No, how you can't. You can't come back from that, are you what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 17: No, No, I don't know if I want to come back to I'm not sure if I even want to come back to it. We've lost it a long time ago. Well, otherwise it don't even happen now. You don't have the option.
Speaker 2: Don't sound like it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you've lost it and instead of talking to Grayson you decided to cheat on him.
Speaker 12: I don't know, if.
Speaker 11: Anything, I don't know.
Speaker 12: There's no way around it.
Speaker 17: Really, I know that my feelings for Evan are serious.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't have just done this for just you know, for just anyone.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever your reason is, you're here now, Grayson. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: Eight months.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: I never thought we would be here either, you know, but I've been neglected for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Chet.
Speaker 17: Look, I don't know who you guys are, and I don't need the judgment right now. This is already enough on me. Grayson. We will talk about this later, but as of right now, I really don't need the extra judgment and I am going to go.
Speaker 2: Grayson. She hung up. Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, do you have friends or anywhere you can go right now, family, I.
Speaker 10: Don't I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, I can talk to it. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna it's gonna it will be I'll be okay. It's better to know than not know, and it's not. But but yeah, if it's good, it'll it will be good.
Speaker 2: They will will Yeah, all right, man, we'll take care. Keep in touch with us if you need anything. All right, Okay, the Jewel shows to catch a cheater, Time for Nina's what's trending. These people are laughing at gen zers.
Speaker 5: Hey, mafia godfathers are upset about the quality of new recruits.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because like they do still have the mob families now, like the newer ones are gen z.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're like, okay, these kids today they just don't work.
Speaker 2: They're not doing their jobs yet.
Speaker 1: And this is real.
Speaker 5: So there was a major crackdown by the Italian police arresting nearly one hundred and fifty suspected members of the Kosa Nostrom mafia family in Sicily.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like the Mega one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know about it.
Speaker 2: That's like the.
Speaker 5: Family in the world, the mob family had a But the ones that they got are sitting in jail now complaining about the new recruits, and they're probably blaming them for why they got busted in the first place, Like that's you don't work.
Speaker 2: They're getting us busted. This is all about I don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: I whacked that guy, son, I'm glad you whacked that guy.
Speaker 2: I un followed him on Instagram. He's dead to me. That's not how we do it.
Speaker 1: That's not how we do it.
Speaker 2: Say they lacked the honor and discipline of earlier generation.
Speaker 11: They really do.
Speaker 1: Man, we're gonna whack them. But then there was a video on TikTok and I started watching them, and then I was scrolling forever, and then he got away. I don't know about it. The TikTok showed up. Don't worry, I'm on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Well, here's settle back to something much older than gen Z. Do you remember Slice, the soda Slice what remember? It's my childhood. So Slice has been an exile for about fifteen years. It was once owned by PepsiCo and it was the answer to Sprite. So now they've been bought by Suja Life. You know, they've got those green juices Suja Life. So they're bringing back Slice, but this time it's going to be a gutsy blend. It's a digestive, supporting mix of prebiotics, so it's a healthy soda.
Speaker 2: So all these healthy sodas are trending now, Like so it's sprite, it's healthy. Well, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: It's going to taste like Spry, but actually Slice had a bunch of different flavors. It was like orange slice, grape slice, all the different flavors.
Speaker 1: Go get a poppy.
Speaker 2: Well it's going to be competing with poppy now, Oh healthy soda, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, Well, staying on the health conversation, jelly Roll has just launched his Losers Club, his Losers Run Club.
Speaker 3: Have you seen this?
Speaker 5: Jelly Roll, the artist has been on a weight loss journey and so he's created this Loser's Run Club to inspire a bunch of people to get on there. So whether they're just starting running or just starting their workouts, and if you'd like to participate, you can find it on an app called Strava or on Facebook and they're just all getting into it.
Speaker 1: It's going to happen when they sound to like when he loses all the weight. What do you mean you can't call jelly roll anymore? Vegan scone wheat to Yeah, exactly, multi.
Speaker 9: Grain wheat to.
Speaker 1: Come to the stage at the Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Multi grain wheat.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have the same ring to it, but it's a healthy rebrand.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I started a.
Speaker 1: Band called Gluten Free Chips. It doesn't sound's hard.
Speaker 2: Ubles Dirty Little Secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 4: Okay, So basically my ex boyfriend, right, you cheated on me with my best friend.
Speaker 12: Oh all right, and he doesn't know that I'm with his best friend.
Speaker 5: Her ex boyfriend cheated on her. So and now she's with his best friend. Oh, because he cheated with her friend. Okay, yeah, so now she's with his friend. Is his friend cute or is this just principal?
Speaker 4: His friend is really really cute, like way cuter thank he could ever be?
Speaker 11: And yeah, did you.
Speaker 2: Always want a friend in the first place?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the friend has always been the guy that I told him I expect he never had to.
Speaker 2: Worry about, but he was the one that he definitely had to worry about.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's better like.
Speaker 11: Friend?
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I'm talking about friend?
Speaker 12: So how did that happen to his friend?
Speaker 2: Did you just go knock on his.
Speaker 1: Door and you're like, it's time for revenge?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Basically, and the friend just took you up on that offer.
Speaker 2: He didn't even be like no, like bro code.
Speaker 11: Yeah, his friend. I didn't really like him, so you know you was down for it.
Speaker 6: How did you find out that your boyfriend why guess now ex got with your best friend.
Speaker 2: That's also mess up of your best friend to do.
Speaker 4: He broke up with me and then I was living with him and when I went over and I got all of my stuff, he told me that he was with her.
Speaker 1: Dang, you just came out and said it are you still friends with her?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Good? I was just asking to be like girl, Well, thank you for telling little secret?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 9: It's up.
Speaker 2: Is the jubill shows dirty little secret?
Speaker 9: You have one?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sweet?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 8: So this was a really long time ago, just a little backstory. I am now married, but my ex boyfriend cheated on me and I was not happy with it. I found out that he cheated on me with a coworker, Oh, and I had a friend that worked for the same company, and I got ahold of their handbook and apparently it's against the handbook roles to date a coworker because she had like seniority over him. Well, I anonymously called hr and said that I was uncomfortable with the way that I was a worker, and then I was uncomfortable with the way that they were acting, and she ended.
Speaker 4: Up getting fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got fired.
Speaker 4: So I'm and nobody knows. This is the first time I'm telling to anybody a reason.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: They I guess because she had seniority over and.
Speaker 12: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: All I know is that she got to let go from the company. And I have no idea where they are now in their lives, because I've moved on.
Speaker 5: Are you sure you don't want to tell your current husband about this, because that'll make him think twice before he ever thought about doing anything.
Speaker 8: I thought about it, but I think that's something i'd need to take to my grave or the radio show.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly, the radio show.
Speaker 5: Somebody told me once it's good if your partner's just a little bit scared of right, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, for telling us your little secret.
Speaker 11: All right, you're welcome, all right by what's your dirty little secret