Speaker 1: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Is Laureni Rosa with the latest with Laurna Rosa on Black Effects and I cannot wait to see you guys at the fourth Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. Okay, we're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia on Saturday, April twenty fifth at Palman Yards and it's hosted by me alongside DJ MV and Charlotte Magnea.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: We got Drink Chance of Noriega and Djafing. We gotta keep it positive, Sweetye with My Girl Christopher Nate Haslin. We got Reality with the King with My Guide and my brother Carlos King, and y'all know he does reality commentary like nobody can.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We also have Don't Call Me White Girl, the podcast I Love Mona and Club five twenty podcasts, along with the Grits and Eggs podcast. So this lineup stack Baby, turn Up. You're also gonna want to check out the panels that we have lined up too, Feature and Cab on Stage, Pika Sumpter, and John Hope Bryant just to name a few. Of course, it's way bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses, but the food truck Court to keep you fat while you visit us. Okay, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your ticket down at Black Effect dot Com. Slash Podcast Festiday, Big.
Speaker 4: Bank DJ Scream bring you Big Facts number one podcast.
Speaker 1: Live for Revolse Studios in the at L. It's time for Big Facts, Big Bank DJ Scream Today. Sway Lee is on Big Fast with us. Sway, what up difference? What's going on with you? How you're feeling feeling good?
Speaker 3: Feeling good?
Speaker 5: We was just saying, man, I know, like putting that work in, getting that album out, that just feels like, well, just describe that feeling of knowing that finally your album is out.
Speaker 6: Just like all them days you miss creating it, all them hours you put in, all them holidays you miss you know what I'm saying. You finally get to show the word what you've been working on.
Speaker 3: That means something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 5: And then for the fans, of course, their question is going to be, you know, Swaving making hits a long long time, been a part of some massive his congrats black Beatles Diamond, that's big.
Speaker 1: Oh what took so long? That's what the fans want to know.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: You know, you always envisioned it going one way, and it's like real life started happenings. Just like I'm just going to pay some life for real, for real. But I think I got one of the craziest careers, like all these diamond songs and no no album, you know what I'm saying. So it's like a real unique career that's going on right now. It's like I don't think it's ever been there an artist like this with this career. So it's like I'm grateful for everything, like because even through it all, all these songs just been doing what they're supposed to do, connecting with the people. But yeah, it's a long overdue, but it's perfect time.
Speaker 5: And like, did you ever have that point where you was just like maybe I ain't gonna put out no album.
Speaker 1: It's gonna rock out like this like this this is cool, like.
Speaker 6: Kind of like with that, I was like, I'll be in the studio all the time, so I'll be making so many songs. It's just like I got like I put I put on my songs in my notes and shit, so I'm just looking at these I'm like the only Nigga listened to these month fuckers. You know what I'm saying, Like, I got to get these ships to the world. So now I look at it like Nigga prints dropped thirty albums, you know what I'm saying, Like, so I just got a long way to go, you know what I'm saying, But definitely grateful.
Speaker 3: Hein What made now the time?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Like what made right right now? Like it's time fucked up? Now? What was that moment?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: It made you be like, fuck Dady, sit down and stop everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had that moment.
Speaker 6: I had that moment like because I was looking at one of my old social media profiles like album ninety eight percent loading, and I put that shit in there like damn near twenty eighteen or something, you know what I'm saying. And it's like I don't been telling the fans man album on the way. Man, I'm working on the album. I've been working on it, but I ain't just stop time to really just lock it all in, mix everything, clear out the features, do my due diligence to really get it to the people and turn it into like Spotify and Apple and everything. So it was like I was about the type of the game Man album on the way I said I tied to type of it like eight years.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Let me stop and just really lock in what the title really really mean to you, Like personal.
Speaker 6: Same difference. It's just like it's about like not being in a box basically, Like you know what I'm saying, I'm the same nigga on all these songs, so like same nigga made Black Beatles, same nigga made Sunflower. You know what I'm saying. These totally different genres. It's not no, just same genre. So it's like all of this is like the same difference. It's all me just wake up feeling different, you know what I'm saying, just trying different stuff. Nigga might make a country song like tomorrow or whatever, like you know what I'm saying, just doing what feel good, and same difference always like because I'm a Gemini too, so you know they say they got two perspectives, like two sides, so it's like both versions like least sway like you know what I'm saying, the smooth R and B melodies sway Lee, that's more like the turn up, you know what I'm saying. All those guys like that that type of energy stand stand on the couch. You know what I'm saying, My spit all that energy that's sway leet. So it's like I'm giving them the best of both of us.
Speaker 1: What's that? What's that? What's that tune on there?
Speaker 5: Like where you feel like you getting personal let people know, like personally about you, like who you are outside of just being an artist.
Speaker 1: What's that tune on there? Or is it on that?
Speaker 6: It's a good question, man. I feel like all them just saying different messages, like I try to keep it overall like positive, you know what I'm saying, but just fun records, like records they could just build memories too. I ain't really take it like too like emotional personal like, but it's just good records on there, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm trying to give them different feelings. But I say, everyone wants a song called everyone wants Closer to that?
Speaker 4: How much pressure you put on yourself on his album?
Speaker 6: I ain't really put pressure on myself, but it's like I knew something had to do, Like I can't keep procrastinating, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying like for it to be great.
Speaker 6: Oh ship, Yeah, definitely. Let definitely strict, super strict on it. You know what I'm saying, Like songs that I knew they would connect to and just like easy listen songs, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: That's what Just so what what what's up to date?
Speaker 5: Like with the Diamond Records and everything, all everything you accomplished, Like what's your biggest accomplishment?
Speaker 1: What's the one that just makes you kind of like look in.
Speaker 5: The mirror and green near the air, like, yeah, I did that, like outside of the Diamond Records.
Speaker 6: Yeah, probably definitely Sunflower.
Speaker 1: Sunflower.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like bigger than Michael Jackson numbers. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a big That was a big record.
Speaker 6: Real, So that one is like and it's everybody know that shit old ladies, gangsters, you know what I'm saying, White people, European people, everybody know that record. Like that's one of the ones that really just broke a lot of doors in for me, you know what I'm saying. And it just connected like how it's supposed to connect.
Speaker 5: We heard Mike's story about Unforgettable and how French Montana got unforgettable.
Speaker 1: Let's hear sway Lee's story, y'all yea, It's.
Speaker 6: Like this story is crazy. It's a long story. I can I can dumb it down a little bit. But basically I made this song I'm forgetted, but at the same time made like black beatles run the same time. So Boom mally Ma was my neighbor. He had a studio that a lot of artists would go to.
Speaker 3: So Boom.
Speaker 6: Basically Jeremiah went over there, heard the record, Boom, got his hands on it. I work with Jeremiah a lot. We do a lot of songs together, got a lot of songs in the can. So basically, hear the song. He brought the French mantana. French heard it. You know what I'm saying, recognize like this it's a banger, like it's a hit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He was working on his project at the time, so he ended up laying the verse, seeing the whole vision of the song, and he wanted to like make it his single on shit Boom. So he gonna put like a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bag behind the video.
Speaker 3: Go to Uganda.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Shoot, shoot the video over there, and there's gonna be a whole movie. So I seen the vision. You know, I got Black Beatles going up on the Shrimp album, so it's like, I don't see the why not just have my all going up?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because I was excited about that song, so I wanted to put that on that the Shrimp, I think it was Shrimp Too. At the time. Well, Jim was locking on the Aurum finishing versus doing Ada list whatever it was, so he was like focused on that. So you know what I'm saying, I'm just like, we put it out.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna go up. You know what I'm saying, bro put the bag behind it. It's gonna get his proper look. So boom. Long story short, we did that and the ship went up, you know what I'm saying. But it wasn't like the most It wasn't the standard where you go about clearing the song. You know what I'm saying. It's like, but I saw opportunity, you know what I'm saying, capitalized, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So he put it out without clear trying.
Speaker 6: I cleared it for sure, like what I'm saying, but there's a lot of being there.
Speaker 3: Had to get him behind that ship. Yeah, sure, they jumped on the record. He heard the record n exactly what. They couldn't put it back exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: It got his proper It.
Speaker 3: Was one of them one so dropped with that one.
Speaker 6: Start going viral on Twitter, everybody getting it was getting a positive response, and then now today it's just it's diamond. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But it didn't matter to you either way because you're gonna get the same thing.
Speaker 6: Right regard Right, that's my voice on that, you know what I'm saying. So as long as it go up, get a proper look, nigga, don't treat it like a side song. Yeah, I'm with it, you know what I'm saying. But I'm still catering with Ray Shimmer. I'm finish on my back, you know what I'm saying. So we're still over here making the world freeze, you know what I'm saying while this song going on.
Speaker 3: So it's just like win like me, you know what I'm saying. What you think the biggest moment of your career was.
Speaker 6: Biggest moment probably like going number one with Mike Will Black Beatles. Yeah, changing the course of like how people like enjoy music. You know, you started to challenge it the manne can challenging shit.
Speaker 3: So you see everybody just freezing.
Speaker 6: It's just like song with number one, Mike Willi's first number one, Gucci Man, first number one. I grew up listening to Gucci Man. You know what I'm saying. It's like it was like full circle, Like oh yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was like a crazy moment because you got really got to enjoy it with your brother.
Speaker 6: You got now one of my favorite artists, one of my favorit producers exactly. It's just like and Bro believed me, Mike Will believe in me. You know what I'm saying. It's like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We knew it.
Speaker 6: We always knew it was that caliber. Like if we came together, it was gonna be something, some big shit. So that was like the confirmation, Like even number one together.
Speaker 3: When did you know you had something special?
Speaker 6: Like just as a person, probably like when I was like twelve thirteen, Like like even when I was in like high school, like I was like just a cool, little humble nigga. What I'm saying low key nigga. Everybody knew me, like everybody in my school. They voted me like most likely to be famous and shit. So it was like I was just being myself. I don't even like, you know what I'm saying, doing some extra shit. So it's like I started making beats in my closet and I started just learning melodies and learning the software and shit like free loops and all the recording software. Just making songs. You know what I'm saying. I like the songs myself and I'm making them. I'm just like gonna take this serious.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm doing anything I can perform at the parks, performing talent shows, just like trying to figure out where to take it, you know what I'm saying. Trying to make sure I'm in the right place at the right time and shit, and just looking for a big break and shit grinded with my brother and.
Speaker 1: Shit like so how I get on Mike Wheel radar because he was in the SIP. So how did you go from the SIP through on his radar? The whole connection came together?
Speaker 6: Shit actually crazy because like I was growing up in Mississippi, So one of my homies. He lived in a neighboring city. He lived in Verona, and his cousins made beats for Mike will and Atlanta and shit. They used to always get on the phone like, bro, these boys in Mississippi rapping, they're going crazy. And he was sending my music to them and Atlanta and they was listening, Like, Yo, these niggas hard.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They making like Tupac's back, like beats for Kanye and shit. You know what I'm saying. From the basement. Boom, they just like they starting to heat up too, so boom. They're like, man, y'all need to come down here, boom, work on some music. Let's see where we can take this shit.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 6: They gave us a big break. They let us live with him and shit in their basement, cooking up every day. You know what I'm saying, Like, and Mike Willer come over there and check in, you know what I'm saying. Like, they'll play the beats and stuff, showing the new ship and he'll see if anything could work for like another artist or whatever. You might have to fly to New York the next day. He in a session playing beats so boom. They ended up having like a year. We was living in their basement like a year. We ended up making like probably like thirty forty songs and then just like we took the best of them and like made shrimp like one and it was like she ended up catching We was like running around Atlanta, God damn running the opera club, operas.
Speaker 1: The club, no flegg area, Boom.
Speaker 6: Everybody at the radio station was fucking with us, you know what I'm saying, Like we're pulling up on them, sucking with them at whatever club they at, Magic City, Come on so one and all that ship.
Speaker 1: You missed them because clearly, clearly the bag is bigger.
Speaker 5: Now your success is there with that, come with it, come with but yeah, sometimes you missed them days on the come up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was lit real, Like I remember I came to this club out here, niggas one.
Speaker 3: I really learned.
Speaker 6: Okay, bro, you gotta turn up Like I came to this club, Me and my brother, my DJ. We stand outside the club and we couldn't eve get in the club. Like seeing the line, seeing the ferraris pulling up, everybody pulling up nigga we got denied access basically.
Speaker 1: So boom and that was no flex was out now it was just about to.
Speaker 6: Drop like three months later, four months later maybe, so we're looking like, Bro, it's never gonnappens again. We're gonna bea him niggas pulling up in the Ferrari Nigros martin niggah.
Speaker 3: So we just locked in.
Speaker 6: I ain't getting no pussy for a year. I ain't get no phone calls.
Speaker 1: For a year.
Speaker 6: Locked in, Bro, waking up, sleeping on the floor, waking up making songs, you know what I'm saying, Like, and it just paid off, And.
Speaker 4: What's the pros and cons? And being in the group with like a family member.
Speaker 6: It's like it's definitely like any time you're in the group, it's like you're gonna have to come to a middle ground.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You might you might want the carpet to be purple in the room, and Nigga might want the carp to be yellow. It's like, damn, y, you gotta just you know what I'm saying, Arguing over the stupid ship, and it's like you see it one way, another person see another way. So it's like it can be challenging, you know what I'm saying, It can't be like a headache sometimes like Nigga doing this way. Now, nigg we're doing it this way and just find it like a middle ground. That can be hard, but it ain't. It ain't stopping a bigger picture. Ain't nothing like it's stopping a bigger picture. We all come to agreements and then we figured out, you know what I'm saying, that's my brother too. So it's like we never take it too personal, like you know, that's family at the end of the day, Like, ain't nothing we can't squash, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, but but I'm pretty sure people be online like damn say should you could have been with solo?
Speaker 3: Type shit? Oh yeah, they say it all the time. So how did work out?
Speaker 6: Like like egos in the group, Like I don't even I don't even see it. It's just like it's my brother, like like Shaq and Kobe, but we lit like yeah, it's don't really happen too often, Like you know what I'm saying, seeing success with your family like so it's like that's something my cherished, you know what I'm saying, Like having my bro up there with me, like we really been doing ship since diapers. Like so it's like that bond is just unbreakable. But it's like I understand what they're saying, and I'm gonna do that too, you know what I'm saying, do both.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 6: I can still do slowly and steal the ray shimmer, you know what I'm saying, Like, do you do.
Speaker 4: You think you'll still be doing slowly if it won't your brother, I mean, trim if it won't your.
Speaker 6: Brother, Damn, that's a good question. Probably Hell no, certain ship you can't come back from.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but yeah, that's that's bro skin. We got so much history.
Speaker 3: It's just like yeah, like we real blood. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: Like I would never want to do nothing without you, Like I want to see you be as great as me, you know, So we just put the battery in each other's back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What about like if you got if you go through some bullship, it affect the group. If he go through some bullshit, affect the group like that part, Like with ship, like that happened. Like if bro go get in some bullship and they talk about the group Oh yeah, Like how y'all navigate through ship like that?
Speaker 6: Like I definitely, you know what I'm saying, I be trying to stay unproblematic whatever, like keep the brand clean, face card clean, Walmart shit. But you know what I'm saying, it happens, you know what I'm saying, Like you're gonna stand up and we're gonna take it to the chain, you know what I'm saying, try to smooth it out moving forward, but like yeah, like it's definitely like if he get car doing some shit, both of us, I'm good to buy association, you know what I'm saying. Like, yeah, So it's like I'll be seeing like people mix up a lot of shit like don't he do this? This?
Speaker 3: And it like and it's some.
Speaker 6: Shit my brother got into, but it is what it is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So overall, what keep the bonds wrong? La question? Just the shit that we did, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like we travel the world together three times, me and my bros Europe since like twenty twenty fifteen sixteen, So it's like you can't just come that far from nothing, you know what I'm saying, Just like give up on it, like all right, man on the next thing is like that shit so big, It's like the Backstreet Boys like in Seen.
Speaker 3: So when you do.
Speaker 4: Your to what you do like Race Shrimmer Featuring, like what you have to consider doing that?
Speaker 6: Like do definitely to do the greatest hits like what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like with your ship, like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, segment and then like I probably keep them like separate, separate. Yeah, Like you know what I'm saying, Ray Shimmer, make it a moment. Swally come a couple months out of that, make it a moment. Slim Gym might do a tour, have his moment. You know what I'm saying. I might come out support his tour whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like vice versas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but even even if we had a Shrimp tour, I still squeeze sunflowering there. You know what I'm saying, un forgivable in there somewhere all the solo hits a two hour set or some shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: How that feel to know you made songs big for for other artists bigger than you, know what I'm saying yourself?
Speaker 3: So far? How did that feel?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 6: Sometimes you'd be like damn. Should I have kept this, you know what I'm saying. But it's like I'm just doing so much you never know it's gonna go. Like I could make the greatest song and it not go, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So in this song may not have been this, I ain't without their artist or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, definitely, Like that's how I look at the Sunflower when I feel like it's like both of our like movements combined made that record go in it because they're so different, two different worlds like bro whole, white boy, rock star, cigarette smoking, I've got damn come from the projects in Missippi, rapping, turning up you know what I'm saying. In Atlanta, you know what I'm saying. We came together and it just salt and pepper, you know what I'm saying, peanut butter and jelly. Just turn that up.
Speaker 5: You ever woke up and just saw what's what's the moment where you just woke up and saw some bullshit on the internet, Like, man, that ain't true, that's so far from true.
Speaker 1: Like you have had one of the moments.
Speaker 3: That's all the time. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: Even at like Freshman Tanna, it was like so much ship around it, like he says, she says, like what happened with the record, people got different stories and ship definitely ship, like what I'm saying with the girls, they say anything. They make up a whole lot of stuff, but just be stupid stuff. You see. You know what I'm saying. It's a social media age. They say whatever they type it he's seeing. I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 1: You know, they want them AI pictures, yet they don't put you in the in the mix.
Speaker 6: Man, I've seen this whole picture like it's this girl, she got a whole Instagram just me and her AI shugging up in.
Speaker 3: The mirror in the car.
Speaker 1: When was this.
Speaker 6: A shit crazy? Like it's funny. Though it's funny, it should be looking real as a motherfucker, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: They said, Eli, So you still y'all been still partying y'all whole like the time since y'all been since y'all since that majesty of the moment seeing them called from then.
Speaker 3: On, you've just been still rockstar lifestyle, right.
Speaker 6: Man, rockstar lifestyle for show, Like even the brand they know it's for turning up and ship. Now you know what I'm saying, so a lot of our bookings and shit be like clubs, little ass clubs and ship stadiums and shit, but always after parties. Definitely lifestyle shit like lit ass clubs and lit parties. That's what we're known for. Like he's got a reputation now for just turning up, Like been doing a shit ten year and nine ten years turning up.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest show you ever did?
Speaker 6: Biggest show? Probably this shit, Nah, maybe Beyonce. I think Beyonce had a stadium one time, like fifty thousand people in the crowd, sixty thousand or something, this big ass stadium. Either that or maybe this festival Monster Jam.
Speaker 3: It was like what about Coachella.
Speaker 6: Coachella be big as hell too, but I'm not sure the number counting that crowd. Like I've been some shit with like fifty thousand people in the crowd, Like it's crazy, like ocean of people, you know what I'm saying, Like like the DMX crowd. I had some shows like that, Like you know what I'm saying, I'm like, this shit crazy, like they all screaming too loud, as got no tight like the whole crowd seeing that shit like inspie for that batter than Nigga back for sure.
Speaker 4: Real like how they feel like that moment just leaving the stage and being in the car, like how they feel.
Speaker 6: It's like, man, you gotta come back down to earth, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that should have get you turned up. Sure you you really snap into a whole nother just mind state when you're up there. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like when Lebron get on the court, he thought that yeah, getting mold, you know what I'm saying. So that's like when I hit the stage, I just unlocked, you know what I'm saying, whole nother energy. Just turn all the way up on, leave that ship on the stage and just turn people up. Hopefully they enjoy you know what I'm saying. You try to leave them with something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you think you're like your own stage in your real life, it ain't the same, like when you're a totally different person, like.
Speaker 6: A whole other person. Like yeah, like wwe when I get on stage, like Nigga just got damn turned to an animal, you know what I'm saying. They be quiet as hell off the stage stage Nigga like, you know what I'm saying, just go crazy all to ego telling like straight smoll like for sure if you ever do.
Speaker 1: A versus Hell yeah sure this came from my Twitter.
Speaker 6: So I'm just I do a versus for show.
Speaker 3: But with the group of solo who y'all do with as a group.
Speaker 6: I count as like three people, you know what I'm saying, Like ramm.
Speaker 5: Twitter said, The Twitter fans said, r P take they said migos versus.
Speaker 1: That's what they said.
Speaker 6: I should have break the internet?
Speaker 3: You know that ship that Will they got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got hit on his. We got hit on his that ship, and we got them cultural ones like the ones that really people jump in their cars and listen to. So man, that'll be hard on crown breaking for real.
Speaker 3: Let me see they got because they like six different people too, got all his ship, both of them billions, the street that be that would be. Hey, what about that moment that Mike Will? We did it?
Speaker 6: The verses versus that was crazy?
Speaker 3: Might throw it up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he jumped in more too. Ain't he got the stage real? He got y'all came out there and turned this up though. Yeah, yeah, I ain't lie. We gotta we got about four five good ones with Mike was six great historic bangers with Mike Will you know what I'm saying. So it showed out. I think people really understood like the greatest of Mike Will two when they've seen that ship because rather been in the game, like longer than me.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 6: Yea god still doing you know what I'm saying? Yeah for real years yeah for real? Yeah right yeah, yeah, so bro, he's showing.
Speaker 4: Out Coachella, y'alls would be back on Coachilla.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, got Coachella this year right after the album, like a week after the album, for sure, a week after the album. That album April third, the Coachella. I think the eleven ten tenth that's hard. Look so what it had, it's still in the same what is it California?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the desert?
Speaker 6: What is India?
Speaker 3: India?
Speaker 1: India, India?
Speaker 3: The middle of nowhere?
Speaker 6: Yeah, middle of nowhere. It should be lit though. For sure, got some got some surprise this year for real. Yeah, some crazy ship this year.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: You treat with different thans, treat like regular show.
Speaker 6: I just approached them to the same. Yeah, yeah, go crazy with go out there. Well, actually yeah I do, because I actually sing. I try to sing more, make sure I catch the words more like club shows, and it's just like just and live and turn the funk up with the people partying.
Speaker 4: Basically, you have back tracks on you when you like the backup tracks vocals, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll be doing backtracks. I ain't gonna. I ain't never really did a show with no vocals on it. That ship different, right, And that's that's the level I gotta get to.
Speaker 3: You think that you don't think you can do it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I could do it, but it's pressure.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a lot of gaps. Which it's cool because the people know the songs, so they gonna pick up. You know what I'm saying, whatever I want.
Speaker 3: Sing, But you don't have the whole track play, just had like some catch.
Speaker 6: I think you're supposed to make it like where yeah, certain moments audio and then like maybe the verse of something you might have to sing yourself. Yeah, but it's like ship. It's crazy, nigga be tired and ship too.
Speaker 4: Why do you think black wants a word? Why do you think black beatle are still like relevant today?
Speaker 3: They brought it back?
Speaker 1: That c.
Speaker 6: Stupid crazy ten years later for real. I look at it like like that's the world like confirming, bro, like we need more music, you know what I'm saying. And it's like it show you the impact that that music had, you know what I'm saying. It's like to the point where the new people want to experience that and feel that feeling like how we felt back then. You know what I'm saying. It was such a such a different time, you know what I'm saying. It was a lot of real music cutting through fun music, and I don't know, I think it's just it's just great mus you know what I'm saying, researching, you know what I'm saying. And it's like I look at it like that was that was the world telling me, man, drop some music, you know what I'm saying, Like because I don't. I didn't have to mix for a little bit. So that's like my you know what I'm saying, back viral moment like boom, like perfect time and just to get a nigga back up there, right.
Speaker 5: Who do you think the basketball like, who do you think the athlete version of you is? Who would you can play yourself to like on the court of the field or whatever?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm damn.
Speaker 6: Probably God, Damn, what's brannan? And be a booby trap all the time?
Speaker 3: Booby trap?
Speaker 1: You play?
Speaker 3: Damn? What's the name.
Speaker 6: Forgot name?
Speaker 1: What team?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Ain't?
Speaker 6: I ain't really good at the sports. Booby trap Tucker, That's why I call him.
Speaker 7: What's Breanne?
Speaker 6: Be a booby shop basket?
Speaker 1: They played basketball? They played basketball, and be a booby truck.
Speaker 6: I think you're retired that though.
Speaker 1: You donnas no some TUCKJJ yeah, okay, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had in the moments where I cannot think a nickname. Yeah, red turn red turn Yeah on off the court?
Speaker 3: Hey, what was infrace behind that flame of record?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: That ship?
Speaker 6: That was like one of the elements my album was missing. So I had turn Up Ship, but I ain't had like no just gritty, just raw turn up ship. So that was just like for the turn up people, for the mosh pits and ship. Let them know I'm still on the turn up, Like I don't just singing weddings and ship.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Nigga still turn like you know what I'm saying Till I'm sixty eight, you know what I'm saying. So that was just a reminder for them, like we're still going to turn up.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, You've always been like like you're a risky kid. You always been like cool for the longest that y'all is recently connect or.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me and Rich the kid man, shit, we've been crossing paths now, like maybe like eight years.
Speaker 3: I just seen Bro.
Speaker 6: He always Broug got a crazy worth, like he always working, He always in the room working, putting plays together. Then we always see each other on shows or whatever it was. But we both live in Miami now, so we always see each other. We always at the same events, same studios, And it's just like brug Got damn at a great level of his career. You know what I'm saying, I'm at a great level. We just coming together, just doing a lot of stuff. We're doing as much as we can basically, you know what I'm saying. We got some more stuff we ain't dropped yet, but even we did that. We did that one of his album way back Gargo. So yeah, me and Bro, we've been rocking for sure.
Speaker 3: How you like how you decide what song and release and what time to release, Like when you drop sing I.
Speaker 6: Just really do what feels good, and like I don't really try to go what's going on at the time. I try to be a little head of the Kurd or if I'm a like switch the sound, but I just yeah, I just go with it feels good to me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What do you think the fans response being to your new ship?
Speaker 6: It's cool, but I think they want the real, the whole body of work. You know what I'm saying, Because like I've been dropping sing because I've been saying album on the way, this and that. Yeah, so you know what I'm saying now.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's like, once I hit him with the album, I think they're gonna really appreciate it. And I got the next My next sing is gonna be with So it's like it's some big, like upscale ship. You know what I'm saying. We got a crazy song, but we just have the video in l a drop that drop the album on to the next one.
Speaker 3: What producers you work with mainly on that on this one?
Speaker 6: Really, like all my underground homies, like I'll be I'll be running into producers they might not have no cloud, no nothing, just super talented. You haven't bro having like incredible ship, yeah for sure. And I got Mike Wiel of course on there. I got London on the track on there, I got Rosen one of my homies.
Speaker 3: I got Chase the Money on there. It's it's too hard, a.
Speaker 6: Lot of the ear drummers. I got ear drummer, Tabo, thirty Rock, a couple more. Yeah, yeah, loaded, loaded, for.
Speaker 3: Sure you're most excited about.
Speaker 6: I'm probably most excited about. I got this song you No Call, No Show feature now, and then I got song of post Malone as fire as fuck, and the fans have been wanting that too, so yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: How you feel about like having a traveler as an artist, like just going everywhere now and all this warship going on like this just make you think twice about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, A couple of times I haven't been to cities like after they have like terrorist attacks, you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's weird, like like even like one time I went to Paris and they had just shot up the ship, like and it was just like a weird energy in the air, you know what I'm saying. But you got to be there literally because contractual obligations. You got to be like bos can be driving nigga. Like, but if if the city was too crazy, I would definitely turn down that ship. I wouldn't even go.
Speaker 1: Could they book you in the bar right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Could it died down now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: For sure?
Speaker 3: Ain't this is too close, This is too close by, it's too.
Speaker 6: As long as that ship ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't blown on.
Speaker 3: No clubs.
Speaker 1: In the hotels that was crazy actually, like the.
Speaker 3: Clubs in the hotels in Dubai.
Speaker 6: True, true, Yeah, I try to stay clear of that ship. You know, I'm saying, like if I can, we try to stay insune what's going on in these countries and ship. But yeah, even Australia, like we to go recently, they had a people shooting the street that we went. I was definitely like, have my radar, like you know what I'm saying, looking out for weird ship for sure?
Speaker 3: Hey what what what country did you do?
Speaker 4: You love?
Speaker 3: The multiformative. I ain't gonna lie me.
Speaker 6: Australia like Australia lit and that shit turned like the energy different like surprisingly like them folks they turn up and they like they genuinely having fun.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They don't see niggas like us, so they appreciate it when we come to when we come to the city, like niggas overly turned, chasing you through the streets and ship like it's crazy. Nah, not like that, not that turn ain't nothing. Ain't nothing good as America, America, the way we live, the way we perceived things ain't nothing like they would be looking at me crazy out there like the normal people. They don't how we move is so different for them, Like we like aliens to them, you know what I'm saying, They like look at us like damn aliens.
Speaker 3: Hey, who you haven't got a chance to work with that? You want to work with?
Speaker 1: My deal?
Speaker 6: I want to do some ship with a deal real, you already got one cooked up for you want to about ten good good ideas?
Speaker 3: Crazy because y'all youn't work with Beyonce.
Speaker 6: Before, right, work beyond and ship pretty much all the greats. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a lot I get back in with if I could, for sure. But you know what I'm saying, Like I'm really about to push my own agin and my own wave because I got like so much unheard ship. It's like I want to really just solidify myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like even more than like you like yeah, you're saying like a whole body of works, yeah.
Speaker 6: Where they can't even have certain conversations without bringing up.
Speaker 4: And then after that you're gonna going to going to get because I know that hard drive probably loaded with.
Speaker 6: Ship stacked up game all these years. It was just like all these errors and just like, man, get.
Speaker 4: You probably sleeping on you, you got you probably got how many diamond records you think you got on the.
Speaker 6: Hard drive minium like eight right now, like nine? And you never know what what what could be diamond to them? I might think this song, damon, they might like this whole other song I don't even care.
Speaker 4: About, like you're saying, it might be twenty thirties yeah and that time and just be right, you just never know or whoever it could connect with, whoever feature on it, whatever it is, Like so what so so do you do you just write records for people without featuring them.
Speaker 6: Like if I was writing for artists, like I'd probably sit down with them and just play them Hello records and then like whatever they like, they just let them re sing singing your voice like whoever, like say a sexy Red Win a song, anything she sing is gonna be like her song. It's her voice and sh it's a signature voice. So yeah, I just let them re sing. Yeah, I don't just sitting there like okay, her favorite color.
Speaker 3: Yellow yellow flowers.
Speaker 6: I'm just playing hey songs you like that?
Speaker 4: Take that to beat, you know what s because your music you be doing a whole lot of different ship, different than some ship that you may can't even put out like this ain't met.
Speaker 6: Sweet, right, they wouldn't understand it for me. It's got to be better for another artist exactly. Sure, So you play all that type ship, but keep for yourself.
Speaker 3: That's on the whole another hard drive.
Speaker 6: Right right, I got that out of this world ship. Like so if I was with Taylor Swift, I got some Tailor Swift type ship, you know, okay for sure?
Speaker 5: Whose sway leaves goat? Like who's the person? Like a lot of young niggas look at you like man the goat whose leaves got.
Speaker 3: My goat? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I ain't like for me probably I say, like future somebody future the artists doing it to me and.
Speaker 1: I heard they said that on Twitter too.
Speaker 5: They said the only person would have worked ethics stronger than Swayly is future like you right behind your future?
Speaker 6: You you mean future.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of ship.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's my that's my daughter. That show man love like even like way long ago when I first started, Like then they had winning target and like bought all the albums and ship. Yeah he was heavy like showing mad love. I got a crazy future very song on my hard drive too, like I gotta put this song together, like yeah, shout out to the.
Speaker 5: So you got a day when you just wake up swale. You ain't gonna worry about no shows. You ain't gotta worry about no studio. This this your day where you just vibing what you do, like what whip you hoping, what your you put like what you're gonna do with that day?
Speaker 6: A day off per se, sleep in a little bit, God damn wake up at four o'clock, four o'clock damn jumping and test the truck ship each yeah sivy truck. You know what I'm saying. Go eat somewhere on the beach some ship. Yeah, blund inside of the restaurant. Yeah, I live in Miami. Yeah sh tax free living, yeah fire ship like an island or something.
Speaker 3: It for real.
Speaker 6: Good motivation. You was out with first yea, I was in La and ship. I was paying, paying my money to Uncle Sam. I was looking at what I was paying like taxi and ship. The niggas like robbing my ship, like and I live in this h o A association. Never live with the h o A like especially like nigga like us. Like they was just like on my ass like my dog was barking at coyotes. These niggas trying to give me a fine and ship like I got boxes on my porch. These niggas coming to my ship worried about my boxes on my porch and ship. I'm just like it's basically like me just going ahead up with the h o A. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Just but y're still doing rocks.
Speaker 6: Like hell, I'm plumbing the landbow music. You can't have your music. They really are the sidewalk hey, Like yeah, I gotta y'all they want you to you know what I'm saying. And I'm the only one to block. Only nigga on the block, Like wow, cool, I'm cool. I ain't disrespectful to my neighbors. Helpful for my neighbors, looking out for them. You know what I'm saying, security wise, looking out for them. Like you know what I'm saying, my security or security, anything happens gonna help you out. Need to borrow something, Come knock on the dog, need some sugar, whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is, and come get it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm a cool assic. They just don't know me. I just look so different. Neighborhood pull up. Oh my god, did this shirt off just to throw something way? They Oh, he should put a shirt on. The endless shit, you know. So I'm like, man, y'all did me a favor anyway, I'm looking at my taxes. I paid two point what taxesigga, nigga, just get the shit away basically, So I'm just like, Okay, it was either like Vegas or Miami tax free. So you know what I'm saying, I just went to Miami.
Speaker 3: Just move.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I ain't gonna let it. You don't really say nothing because it's more expensive, so it ends up even and out.
Speaker 3: So okay, it's more expensive, but no tax.
Speaker 6: Less taxi Yeah, but you still end up cashing out just to litter and shit. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you ever go back to the.
Speaker 6: Silk like every couple of years, Like, I gotta really be in my team, I think. You know what I'm saying, that's like, that's why everybody I know that though. You know what I'm saying, all my family, my real friends. Yeah, ship, So I gotta, I gotta. I got the key to the city out there, and I got like a national day in September that I go out there. But I missing like maybe two years, I ain't been out there, So probably this year for Sean, I'm gonna go out there. You know what I'm saying, Make it a big eventful day, get back to the city and ship.
Speaker 4: What type of energy it is when you go home some old friends and olds.
Speaker 6: It's mixed, it's mixed. You know what I'm saying. You got you got some blind haters. Else niggas got kill you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm say.
Speaker 6: Nigga want to kill you just just because you're successful, but nothing for winning. Because yeah, because they used to see me walking down the street. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I was in the same city walking broke its hill. They've seen that so it's like it can like it can really like make people like envious, you know what I'm saying, Like they hate you just for winning.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, but I move, you know what I'm saying, move right out there. And I got a lot of people that love me out there too. So it's mixed. What I'm saying, real ship, I'm gonna wear mixed.
Speaker 4: But by that ship being mixed, that should make you stay out the mix, like, oh yeah, I can't deal with it mixed right.
Speaker 6: Right certain place so much on the line, Yeah, so much online. We can't just move too loose, you know what I'm saying. But it's Max love, like the majority love. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but certain niggas just to see you. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: You always be making music, but what you think you think it's something else. You might get into acting, you know what I'm saying. Business endeavors. If you haven't already, like you get.
Speaker 6: Some business ship. I feel like one day I'm gonna sell my masters. You know what I'm saying'n have like an NBA contract. You know what I'm saying, crazy Max contract. You know what I'm saying, So then if I just sit down and do other things. But I want to make like a game, like like a video game. You know what I'm saying, like like call I do or something like but virtual reality game.
Speaker 3: That ship, your message is gonna be it for you. You just go, don't build another. I'm building another. That's hard.
Speaker 6: Forty six niggas. You know what I'm saying with that that's hard. Started doing.
Speaker 3: You're saying, yeah, that's hard. Just get rid of that. One's gone, ahead and gone, because you know you can do this ship.
Speaker 6: Ever, what you do eas like even a song as I may now, they might drop when I'm ten years later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, keep the ship, keep the ship rocking. You think you're born born in the music for sure?
Speaker 6: For sure. I got the same birthday as Prince and ship too. So I'm just like, man, this ship, ship ship, like that'stin like for sure, and it really came true. Like I was in Mississippi like nowhere ass city. You know what I'm saying. It's just like the universe just keeps showing that you're supposed to do, just like twenty sixteen against Ship, like you know what I'm saying like that, she just came out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: People hate to hear that. Ship man. All geminis especial keeping the break. You can't name one. It's not too fu.
Speaker 6: All these niggas got.
Speaker 4: Damn most of the goats in there their own in their own right. It's crazyr Yeah, but I'm about great seeing different ways, like.
Speaker 3: See ship from every angle, every perspective, like you see from every angle, So that would keep you in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of It's like bullshit, who was we were talking about it?
Speaker 3: Bush?
Speaker 7: I'm a bullshit I can be either one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, giddy, you get what I could be eating super powers, superpower bro.
Speaker 6: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: They said when I got Big f one of my close partners is one one of my best friends.
Speaker 4: One thing him and I Bro, I would be mad if I not even to speak for me. I would be mad at me if I lost me O the front.
Speaker 6: Respect you know how you're gonna hold it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like, damn she and I knowing what me knowing the nigga ain't no reduds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't get over it.
Speaker 3: Ain't no redouds. So I don't funk it up. So I'm gonna be mad because I know ain't no redudes, because I really missed this friend. Friend.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, nigga, hold it down real real.
Speaker 3: You know I ain't gonna keep but horle, you know what I'm saying. We are special, scientifically proven, scientifically proving.
Speaker 7: No retro grade.
Speaker 3: Do throw us off?
Speaker 6: Yeah? That should be having its fucked up?
Speaker 4: What you do when you go like when when when all the people go to talking in your head and ship like, oh you're sweet.
Speaker 6: Like what you do with your ship go to I just be like I just really damn my brain work different, like for real real ship, like idea might come out come out of it. I mean I reason with myself. Yeah, hell yeah, A reason things different ways, Like it's a good idea, Like what happened if I do this going? I played out of my head for sure. Sure I'm gang six of us. You know what I'm saying now, I'm playing. We really got a bad reputation, but somebody sucked it up for it's like.
Speaker 4: Misunderstood sucking it up kind of trump kind of they kind of sucking it up doing it.
Speaker 3: SHO do this out loud. You gotta on the ron.
Speaker 7: We want to do this too.
Speaker 6: Almost time. Kendre can't say everything you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah you Kendrick doing right. Yeah, Kendrick, he wanted to put in the song.
Speaker 6: He putting the song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he kind of move.
Speaker 1: He do it right.
Speaker 3: He keep hisself gradicated.
Speaker 1: Social media too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah he contained himself. But everybody be wanting to go crazy. I know I do.
Speaker 4: Literally, I have to record some ship, listen to it myself up, and then just erase here the next day. I want to say, no, I'm saying like a post when I want to snap, I want to go. I make the posts and everything.
Speaker 3: Don't quote this to it like here you era glad erase that mother fucker what what? For real?
Speaker 6: They're gonna take that ship the wrong way for sure?
Speaker 3: That ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have my little crash out moments.
Speaker 5: You had this situation that a million times they talked about the situation with your uh, your ex, your ex that she ran out on you.
Speaker 1: That was before you blew up right right.
Speaker 6: Man, I regret even saying that on the radio. You say that ship was like present day whatever, And I was just telling like the story in high school like that really just got me prepared for like you know, the heartbreaking ship like with my friend, one of my first girlfriends, like she was dating this older nigga, Like she she left me for the older nigga, Like he's a truck driver. I'm in school. I'm in ninth grade. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I ain't worry with that shit now, like nigga making twelve bands some month, I'm working at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: She left. I'm like, hey, how you think that you? That ship made me.
Speaker 6: Realize who like you gotta get a buck, like you gotta get a buck, like she ain't fairy tales and unicorns and you gotta get your asking get a dollar nigga for show, like like that's the main focus, shorty.
Speaker 1: Leave.
Speaker 6: This ain't like every This is like a scenario. This, This ain't necessarily with any girl leaving.
Speaker 3: Some girls.
Speaker 6: Of course they're gonna stay through anything. You can be broken ship, but just to be prepared for anything and keep your bucks right, but.
Speaker 3: Do that still put it put like a mm hm in a nigga mind, you know.
Speaker 6: Definitely always cautiously for sure, like I ain't just going to it. She loves me, nah, I'm always like, oh my ship for sure, Yeah, prepare for anything. You know what I'm saying, Like cool, I take good care of my show, my show. You ain't never gonna leave me. I was just I'm a youngier learning like I'm going to school. I'm going to McDonald's. Ain't even rerely got time for surety, you know what I'm saying. But I couldn't do nothing for shit?
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. My apartment empty as a motherfucker. I ain't got no furniture in my apartment. You know what I'm saying. We sleeping on the floor and Bible with my shorty on the floor. You know what I'm saying. I get it.
Speaker 5: What's the what in two thousand and twenty six this year? What's the thing that you foresee yourself knocking down off your bucket list or your goal list that you just don't spoke it and you just feel like.
Speaker 4: It's about to happen besides a yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: This year, I probably I probably get my body right, just get you know what I'm saying, like like I look like a superhero.
Speaker 3: Just get my weight up.
Speaker 6: Sure that's working on right now?
Speaker 1: Working out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, do my little one and two, got you got you, chill body. I'm telling chillerbody on the way lock on in one week. I'm going to hard this week.
Speaker 1: So you've never worked out, You're just about to start working.
Speaker 6: Out extra hardest week extrah. I'll be doing my ship leading up until it's like I've been working out like proba two years now.
Speaker 5: What's your vice? Like on some die ship or whatever else, what's your vice? What's what's one of the things you feel like kind of get you off off your balance, like like it could be a food or a video game, or drinking or smoking or whatever. Or you can have a couple of vices.
Speaker 6: I definitely smoke a lot of weed. I don't know if they make you skinnier or whatever, like if it like slow down your muscle increase. But I smoke smoke like a god damn chimney every day.
Speaker 1: Saying so, but you still be on your ship.
Speaker 5: That might feel like a vice that stops you from being on your damn because if you're a stone of like currency, a wiz, that's part of.
Speaker 3: The way you do overthinking problem that's that's the most of them.
Speaker 1: Your mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just me, Yeah, just of course for me, like me is overthinking of just making my mind up to do sh Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Procrastination, Yeah, procrastination for show too, definitely, like.
Speaker 3: In the game the game.
Speaker 6: Call of Duty, now be on Call of Duty. God, about six hours. Could have did a lot of ship in that time. I play Call of Duty, I go to the studios and ship, so I could have been the studio them six hours.
Speaker 1: Still four I ain't walk up at four pm. I woke up at four pm.
Speaker 6: Since God, that's luxurious, man, you wake up form.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't miss some.
Speaker 6: Definitely, how they're gone.
Speaker 3: You know am sh.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, oh God in time for dinner.
Speaker 3: Literally, people schedule a little different, like well.
Speaker 6: I don't be on human time. I don't be on human time at all. I'll be missing it. I'm like, no turned out come at the night time like nigga got damn staying in studios about eight in the morning, get my phone, get breakfast.
Speaker 1: And for like breakfast like pancakes and ship.
Speaker 6: Eggs and ship Yeah, for sure all they breakfast.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't be on.
Speaker 6: Human time for sure. Niggas a kadie and rhythm fucked up, Damn.
Speaker 3: What ship you want to do before you you know what I'm saying for your career, for my career and super Bowl.
Speaker 6: They're gonna perform the super Bowl for sure. You know what I'm saying. That's legendary.
Speaker 3: Like you already got you you already know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 6: They give me that super Bowl budget. Yeah, I'm laying on the helicopter type of ship. I'm gonna go stupid shure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 6: That's one of my definitely bucket lists.
Speaker 5: What's one of the biggest things you think that maybe your fans don't know about you that they should know if you could reveal that to your core and your base.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Because the cool thing about the swale, like you said, you keep the brand, you know every now and then some.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't really showcase my my real life, uh ship, I'm a simple nigga.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It ain't really too much.
Speaker 5: Even cool literally, Yeah, yeah, you think you ever do the shat? I mean, you know you got the same birthdays, Prince. You think you ever do the sha And just like when this album, we ain't gonna say if when this album just go crazy? You think you just get ghosts for a second.
Speaker 6: Hell no, nope, because I had to go go and I ain't want to go go, right, I ain't doing that again, Like that's that's like terrible for the fans. You know what they think you've done and ship.
Speaker 1: How do you think some people manage you though? Like an Andre three thousand and uh, some people go.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, they can't do that.
Speaker 6: Some people can't do that, you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like I'm just I'm just not I ain't problematic. So it's like my music speak for me. So like definitely, like I ain't doing that no more for sure. Now it's just like overload flooding them. You know what I'm saying. They're gonna be tired of me to play alms. Yeah, like driving every other month, like yeah, pressing the gas. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, sure, anything you'll do different on your path.
Speaker 6: Now, probably just get a little more personal. I gotta get them a little more personal. So he's saying like, if you could take something back, if I take something back, I probably would have spoke on my political views.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah yeah, well I mean well yeah, but you spoke your truth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what everybody do for their opinion.
Speaker 3: But it's like.
Speaker 6: Offended my little you know what i'maying. Demographical fans, it's like they was rocking. They don't you know, take how they take it, you know what I'm saying. But I probably just won't even spoke on that, Like, man, you know what cured that? Yeah, gotta touch the topic. I don't even touch that type of Yeah, smooth got all about the show.
Speaker 3: He's a great guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: Drop.
Speaker 6: They ain't really really mad. He was like, they don't really understand me because because of that. It's like they don't understand what I was trying to say, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I just said yeah, because just just for the misunderstanding, I just he damn.
Speaker 6: To get into that Got sixteen.
Speaker 5: Album different for real, saying so you ain't got no crazy like this guy here you Bungee not Bungee Sky and all that.
Speaker 6: Ship you did the sky damn ship.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hard, go do it tomorrow. We're talking about hard.
Speaker 6: How long do you fallt like it's like four minutes?
Speaker 3: Hell no, no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, you probably you gotta fly up that boy getting up looking at I'm gonna jump out there connected ship. Yeah, but I ain't needed to jump out by myself well out well yeah, they had a nigga in my back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because if you don't got to little training course like a couple of mons.
Speaker 3: The scary part about this ship you walk in there, they make you watch a video and tell you you die. That's on you.
Speaker 4: Basically, family ain't gettinghip and then you can't sue. You can't sue this, you bro, you really this is on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at your own riska go to space and ship. You will go to space for.
Speaker 6: Sure, for sure after after nine other people go for me?
Speaker 3: Feel like bro, a lot of this ship. Bro, you're supposed to experience life while you got life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're supposed to. You you want to experience this ship. You don't want to experience Like what ship that?
Speaker 3: I don't want supposed to experience life?
Speaker 4: Bro, you don't know what these things will teach you, even even different experiences breaks, whatever.
Speaker 1: So curious what did you learn from from the while he was coming down and.
Speaker 3: When I jumped, when I got up there, I learned that I'm fearless. I like that, Like that's ship. I never would have did anything.
Speaker 6: You can jump damn, I.
Speaker 3: Don't give I'm a winner.
Speaker 4: Yeah keeople doing it. I can do it if it ain't no sucking ship. You know, if people doing if a man able to do it, I can do it. So if I can go skyut a nigga, I can go make a hundred billion dollars if I wanted.
Speaker 3: To like that. I like that.
Speaker 7: People doing it.
Speaker 4: I can do it, bro That's just how I look at it. Oh nigga wrapping. I can make a hit song in shape, but I can lose a hundle I can lose a whole hundred the right way.
Speaker 7: You what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Whatever niggas can do, I can do these nigga golfing. I wouldn't play golf one old niggas.
Speaker 3: I they can do it.
Speaker 6: I can do.
Speaker 3: You get what it is.
Speaker 6: It's same different, same different.
Speaker 3: Good. I like that because if not, you're just making this Like I hate when people say I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 6: It's gotta jump out that jump out that trace. It's not as hard as you look.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody know how to do anything at this point. They just don't want to do it. They got man chat GPT. You type in I don't even got it. You ain't gotta work no more.
Speaker 4: You type in sway, give me some interview questions, man, I got to see the questions right behind your head right now.
Speaker 6: Niggas ain't even got a no more, she got some substance.
Speaker 7: Niggas ain't even really gotta think.
Speaker 4: You add your input in it and say little ship and then for sure, for sure, niggas just don't want to do nothing.
Speaker 3: The tuses right there, be right there, and they used to be disease.
Speaker 6: Noah, for sure, Like it's kind of dangerous too late, it is you think about like all these people like studying any spears having AI.
Speaker 3: Just do this ship?
Speaker 6: Yes, bro, everything is artificial, passing every test, passing every nurses.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Where is the spleen located? A sewing? They don't even know? In fact, these are people gonna be operating on this twenty thirty years, you know you right? And they getting through school with AI written papers right now.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 6: It's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: They finna rewrite all the books. They got to Martin Town everything to be AI.
Speaker 1: Out about the AI music.
Speaker 6: The AI music is actually impressive, sucking me up. That ship fired, like Nigga make that ship in three point two seconds like video getting oh yeah for sure for show the ai video editing ship. You can make movies now crazy ship nuts brop making clips like people finish them there.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, just what the fuck we need y'all for people for they sucking it up?
Speaker 6: Literally, they're trying to come. Only people gonna be straight. It's like cosmetology people, you know what I'm saying, fucker doing hair and ship. It's like it's only a few things like a I can't do?
Speaker 3: Can't they figuring it a whole lout? Bro?
Speaker 6: Damn ai robe, I could come retwisting your head retwisting Nigga dreads or something like already having robots and surgery and ship. Oh yeah, and they they accurate too. That's ship crazy man.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker remember you too? Like chat GPT, you know, like if you just asked some ship about anything, like I got h to be, like what's the best dog food for for pit for.
Speaker 3: Hey, your dog ruler? He's getting big now you should be.
Speaker 4: Seven months got personality man name, But I've been sitting there saying that before though you heard it heard it picked up numbers.
Speaker 3: Bro't joke that crazy. It's like you talking to a real person.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 6: She ain't got no just ain't got no emotions artificially emotions and ship shit crazy.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 6: We live in them times like we see in movies, were living in a transition.
Speaker 4: But the crazy part about it is how did they notice or created copy off the ship that we were seeing the move That is crazy? Has this ship already happened before?
Speaker 6: Damn well the simulation If.
Speaker 1: It happened before the movies that we're putting out now, it don't end good.
Speaker 4: I believe it could happen because everything gonna have a glitch to it. One a little niggas gonna be a fuck nigga.
Speaker 6: The program, Yeah, that's what happened. Sure, six hundred drones gonna come to the city.
Speaker 3: And that's just how it goes with somebody.
Speaker 4: Somebody gonna be doing some bullship and put some bullshit in there.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's gonna be a trickle.
Speaker 6: Off, you hack all the service.
Speaker 7: It's just how it goes.
Speaker 3: And the nigga be a damn food to be doing.
Speaker 4: Be living your life in your emotion or in fear, of any of that bullshit, and this ship is doomed anyway. And the crazy part about life is, I'm just gonna say this, life is. You know you're gonna die regardless, So why don't you just live live your motherfucker life while you got one.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna die one day. It is a promise.
Speaker 4: But niggas sitting around and I can't do this because of this, So I wonder how they gonna feel. Man, fuck all that Bromnah. Literally, I'm gonna die one day. That's the bottom line, bro. So anytime the nigga as me got now, Bro, why you why you're not respecting the way I feel?
Speaker 3: Why you're not respecting my emotion? I'm gonna die one day.
Speaker 6: Bro. I can't got time for that, straight up.
Speaker 4: All this time is valuable, right, same different man, anytime different Hm. Love on your people, man, that love on you, bro, receive that energy. This is all about frequency, you know what I'm saying. If I can magnify you or you can magnify me, that's cool. But I can't put a positive with a niggaive trying to magnify ship.
Speaker 3: This is draining. This ship is draining. This ship right here is boosting me.
Speaker 1: What they call it mega.
Speaker 7: Charging up. I ain't deplete myself.
Speaker 3: Man, I ain't gonna start no sermon in that motherfucker.
Speaker 6: That's that's what I tapped in for real, exactly what you're saying, like, ain't saying that run freaking.
Speaker 3: If that ship drained you, bro get it away, don't give what it.
Speaker 6: Is right and real and if it magnified you we stay around that for sure.
Speaker 3: Lookal drains me, so I don't drink loqual.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I can't comprehend the next day, I feel funny. We give me energy.
Speaker 6: She's gotta smooth it up.
Speaker 3: Ain't it with people? You know you go around the mother before you get in side, or you feel like.
Speaker 6: Kind of way something. Yeah, you got pay attention.
Speaker 3: You know, you go around this person, got there all good news, started calling laughing and ship. You know what I'm saying, good man, that type ship for real people.
Speaker 4: People feel like life is supposed to be hard, Like you're supposed to go through things not intentionally.
Speaker 6: Right and not over and over again.
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 6: Real?
Speaker 3: When we dropped?
Speaker 7: When you dropped?
Speaker 3: When when you dropping?
Speaker 6: This April third April third.
Speaker 3: What it is a Thursday? They said it was a friday.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's a friday.
Speaker 6: I didn't even look at myself.
Speaker 1: We need to try to get this out, man, Yeah, no, for real, they're gonna get it.
Speaker 6: Let me see it's all that Yeah, Sally little week and a half.
Speaker 3: That's hard. Congradua my brother, man. I appreciate that game. We've been rocking too.
Speaker 6: Where you've been turning me up, Ben rocking Mike WILLI should appreciate your boys.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do perspectives on the boat and we go already signed the check for that.
Speaker 3: So when they dropped, it's coming to the ams. Yeah, man, us a boat, get on that water.
Speaker 6: Right we go. That's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Na. We gotta do that. We gotta do that for be dope.
Speaker 3: Say you're pulling up.
Speaker 1: Appreciate much containing success to you, man sway Lee on Big Facts Triple W dot Big face dot com.
Speaker 6: Catch the Big Facts audio experience on Ihearts Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Visit our website now Big fatxpod dot com