Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner simple man that can only be one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man, which means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billooreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, Happy New year. Great to talk to you. I'm sure you agree with me that our prayers are with the people of California, although it is frustrating that the state has done nothing to lessen the likelihood of these wildfires because of their extreme environmental policies. You know, and this isn't a time for politics, but however, you ought to be able to clear out the brush. The LA Mayor shouldn't have cut seventeen million dollars of the firefighters budget. Scores of broken hydrants in Los Angeles we've discovered, and he could be a lot of this could be prevented if, in fact, actly if they would get rid of the overgrowth in California forests, which makes this all the more likely. In much of California, landowner that undertakes the start of controlled burn on their property has to jump through a series of hoops proving that they have the expertise to do so. But they should be doing it as a state and lives and property would be saved.
Speaker 2: Bill, Well, there's any question the state of California is derelict and protecting its citizens from natural disasters. Did you know that the state approved five water plants a number of years ago. We're trying to track down exactly when that happened, and none of them have been built. And why that's important is that California is always in particularly southern California, always in the state of drought. And if you have water plants that horrid water, you can much easier irrigate the land and keep the dry brush from overwhelming the topography. I was out there a week ago. I was in almost exactly the place where these fires are, very near Pacific Palisades, very calm out there. It was no problem. Nobody was anticipating this. And what the unbelievable thing about it is this just happened about twenty four hours ago. It's not that this is an ongoing It just the fire started and the ferocious winds just ripped it into a catastrophe.
Speaker 3: But that's the other part of this.
Speaker 1: They know that they regularly have Santa Anna Wins I lived in California for five years. I'm very familiar with it, and I saw these fires up close and personal. I remember going back and visiting years later in an entire neighborhood very close to where I had lived, was burned to the ground. It was a pretty affluent neighborhood, not the part that I lived in, but I mean everything was destroyed. You see, you know the Pacific Palisades being destroyed, and they do nothing, They don't take the necessary steps. Back then, they were talking about desalinization plants, plants because they didn't have enough water, because you rightly point out that they they're constantly in a state of drought, so that's a big problem. Then they have all the brush, but you're not allowed to clear the brush because you're clearing the natural habitat of this snake or that lizard. It's insane and as a result, these wildfires now are very predictable, but I would argue some of them at least would be very preventable if they take common sense measures.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I think that most people would agree with that. The Getty Museum, which is a big attraction in Los Angeles, did clear of the brush and in a very dramatic way. I don't know whether they got a waiver or not from the city, but they did it and that prevented the getting Museum from being overwhelmed by the flames. So what you're saying is absolutely you can't prevent the fires. What you can prevent is the catastrophe, the rapid spread. And you know, but the environmentalist control California, and as you said, they'll come up with snail darters or this little fish that, and then you get nothing done.
Speaker 1: So while I'm on vacation, I see a headline bill O'Reilly summoned Tomorrow Lago. That was the exact headline. I'm sure you saw the article yourself. In your latest column, you discuss a trip that you made down Tomorrow Lago. How much would you like to reveal about that trip?
Speaker 2: So I'm on vacation. We left the day after Christmaster California. I went to Yosemite, Monterey, Carmel Down, LA. And very soon after I left New York, I got a request from President Trump, Hey, you got to come down to mar A Lago. Didn't say why all right, now, I'm not buying a membership that's like one hundred and twenty five thousand, right, So I'm not doing that. And I didn't know why. But when the President of the United States says he wants to see you.
Speaker 3: You go, and then you know that's correct, Yeah you go.
Speaker 2: And you would say why, you just say, okay, that's being a patriot is all about. So anyway, I diverted coming back from LA to New York. I went to LA to Miami and by the way, don't do that. No NonStop flights from LA to Palm Beach. But it's like Matt max on nine ninety in South Florida. I mean, really, it's insane. Would my son and I watching these cars go one hundred and twenty? I thought it was in Germany on the Autoba and it was crazy. So we go up to mar Lago and I had been there before, and I know the drill and we were rabb at seven thirty last Thursday. And he's got a good staff. He's always had a good staff. Donald Trump, and a young guy comes instead of President like to see Okay, So my son and I go over to the office, which is almost attached to the main residence, and we go and I mush it into a room and there is a cabinet meeting underway, and I went, WHOA. So next to me is Stephen Miller, and then there's Navarro, there's Lutnicking, three guys I didn't know, and the President is behind his desk. And I write all about this in a column that you refer to can reference it on Billoreilly dot com. But the gist of the meeting was worldwide about tariffs, and about Panama, on about Greenland, and about Gaza and China. And it was just unbelievably fascinating for a journalist's historian to hear that back and forth. And then President Trump asked me my opinion, which you know, I'm very shy about giving my opinion.
Speaker 3: Henny, you know that very shy.
Speaker 1: I mean that demure, shy. Those are adjectives that immediately come to mind.
Speaker 2: That's right, and everyone knows. But I gave him my opinion because I am a patriot and when asked by a president, and it was very interesting to see how in command Donald Trump was.
Speaker 3: Bill. Here's a fact.
Speaker 1: Most people we have both known him for about thirty years, the two of us, independently. Most people do not understand Donald Trump. They have no idea how smart he is, how funny, he is, how generous he is, how witty he is. They don't understand his psychology. Everything is a negotiation, and they don't understand when, for example, he says he's going to put tariffs on Canada and Mexico, he's that that is the beginning of the negotiation.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's negotiating.
Speaker 1: When he says they'll be hell to pay if the hostages aren't released, I think he means that.
Speaker 2: What really offended me the corrupt media coverage of the press conference yesterday was the headline Trump doesn't rule out military action against Panama. And you and I understand that he always opens a negotiation and has to read The United States or Trump, the best book on Trump, and has since he was a young man in real estate. Always opens with a hand grenade boom, the most outrageous thing he can say to throw off the other side. Now, Canada is not going to become the fifty first state. The US Marines are not going to go into Panama. None of that will happen. But if you step back and you.
Speaker 1: Understand that if Panama wants three billion dollars in repair assistance from the US, there's going to be changes otherwise run change.
Speaker 2: And I actually said this in the cabinet meeting, is that a contract, a new contract has to be written whereby our shipping, us shipping gets a substantial discount going through that canal.
Speaker 1: And it's our priority, considering we are largely responsible for all the engineering, and the Panama Canal wouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: But for the United States. That's true.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Carter giving it away was a debacle of monumental proportions. And God rest his soul, he was a much better host president then he was a president. In my view, he did a lot of great work after his presidency, habitat for humanity. But this was the worst deal ever that I can think of in the modern era of a president giving away that canal that wouldn't exist, but for us, it got us.
Speaker 2: Nowhere, It got us Noriega Bush had to go in and get him. He was a drug dealer. I mean, it was insane. But Carter was not a good president. But anyway, now we have two Chinese companies providing security for the canal. That can't happen.
Speaker 3: It has to stop.
Speaker 2: It can't happen.
Speaker 3: It has to And Trump said it very well.
Speaker 1: He said this was a gift, and it was a gift from the United States, and you're abusing the gift and that has to change. And if it doesn't change, then I would imagine that there'll be severe consequences for Panama. And I'm not talking about an invasion, no, but the.
Speaker 2: Press launched to everybody. That's what they do, so irresponsible, so dishonest, and in the Greenland thing, I mean, that's an easy negotiation with Copenhagen. My message of the day on Bill O'Reilly dot com is about King Frederick the tenth. You know, it's a kingdom Denmark and King fred will make a deal in a minute because it'll be good for Denmark because they're never going to harvest the fossil fuels and the lithnium underneath that permafrost, and we can. But the big part of that deal is once we get.
Speaker 1: In there, don't you We may not even need them, Bill, because they do have autonomy, they do have their own parliament, and they might vote for their own independence, and if they do, they can then align with the United States anyway they want.
Speaker 2: But that's not what is at issue the government today and the king is a part of it, and the king is a descendant from gorm the old. Did you know that? I did know that, Yes, the oral tenth century. Now I know Gorham would have made that deal with Trump.
Speaker 1: I know that, by the way, and the people of Greenland are not happy with ted Mark. They feel like they're treated like second and third class citizens, and that there's a level of racism when they make a visits to Denmark. There's only about fifty eight thousand people on this island of about one point three eight million acres.
Speaker 2: If are country would be the fifth largest country on the planet. But I heard a rumor that because Don Junior went there, they already made a deal. If he leaves immediately, Denmark will give Trump anything he wants. Do you think that's true.
Speaker 3: I think it's a possibility. I do.
Speaker 1: I think things are going to change. I think the world order is going to change. I think everything already has changed. I think things will change in the Middle East. I think we'll see an end to war in Europe. I do believe that, in spite of the sabotage of Joe Biden with you know, by trying to sell off the wall of pennies on the dollar, which really hurts the American people, him trying to ban fracking and drilling and putting a moratorium on such. I don't believe any of this will stand, and I believe Donald Trump's agenda will move forward. And if he is able to achieve what he set outs to what he's setting out to achieve, I think he has the chance to be the most transformational president in one hundred hundred plus years.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I don't want to say we'll see, because that's ridiculous, but certainly the potential is there. Now here's my beef today.
Speaker 3: Well, if we.
Speaker 1: Cut two trillion dollars in spending, if we if we deported illegal immigrants, if we secured our borders, if we became the most energy dominant country on Earth, if we rebuild our military for the next generation of weaponry and become the baddest military on the face of the earth.
Speaker 3: You don't think that's transformative.
Speaker 2: Of course it is. And if it happens, then President trumbled down in history is one of the great presidents. But here's my beef today, Hannah, are you ready for my beef?
Speaker 3: We got twenty seconds go.
Speaker 2: So Biden is going to Italy. You know, I mu shud cost the taxpayer about fifteen million dollars. Kamala is going to Asia and around the world. Why the cryptors they're using a taxpayer money and taking long vacations. It's outrageous.
Speaker 3: It's outrageous.
Speaker 1: All things simple, man, Bill O'Reilly happened New Year, my friend, And if you get summoned to Palm Beach, you may want to stop by, you know, and catch up with your buddy Hannady next time. You didn't even give me a call. Unbelievable. Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, quick break right back Hi twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, if you're a small business owner, if your mom and dad, you're going to love this new technology. You know, wouldn't it be great to be able to just pick up a walkie talkie, push a button and just start start talking to your kids, your loved ones, an elderly, a family member, or your staff. I need one. I need one for Linda, get her every second of every day.
Speaker 3: Listen you can't hear enough from it? Way up three hours a day, Rapid radios.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just gonna be, It's gonna be all the time.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, Sean, Sean, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Well, could you imagine not only do I send articles at all hours of the day and night. Now I would be just pressing a button and you'd have to. I'd make it a rule that you have to carry your rapid radio with you at all times.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what though, in a situation like what we have in California, this would really come in here.
Speaker 3: Use it anyway.
Speaker 1: Up to two hundred units on one feed, and they are one hundred percent private. They're ready to go right out of the box. Go to rapid Radios dot com. This this is not your average, you know child walkie talkie here. This is the real deal. Rapid radio is simple to use. You push a button and to talk with And it's that simple. When we got our walkie talkies, and I haven't gotten mine yet, they're sending it right now as we speak. You know, all you have to do is take them out of the box, you turn them on and you're good.
Speaker 3: To go.
Speaker 1: I will be able to talk quoting Linda, Belinda in Philly or New York, wherever she happens to be. I'll be in Florida. I'll be able to talk to my staff in New York. And it doesn't cost a penny. They have a nationwide LTE coverage of it that comes with it, no contract ever. I mean, it's a real serious adult walkie talkie. And you know, with all the ease and connectivity of technology today, it's amazing. Anyway, for a limited time, go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off, free a free ups shipping from Michigan. You get a free protection bag. Use the promo code Radio You'll get an extra five percent off. You're gonna love this technology and it's going to change your life and you're gonna save a lot of money and the process. Just go to rapid radios dot com today. I still can't get over the environmental regulations that have prevented California. And I don't like to talk about politics in the middle of a tragedy because my prayers really are with the people of the Pacific Palisades and anybody impacted in California. I talked to two friends of mine out there yesterday and they both had to evacuate their homes. I got to get an update how things went for them. They just wanted to get out with their life. We have residents furious at the LA Mayor, Karen Bass. She happens to be in Ghana. Why she's seventy four hundred miles away, I don't know, but a lot of people in La are furious. We also discovered firehouse dot com that LA firefighters are at their wits end after finding scores of broken fire hydrants as they struggled to gain control over one of the worst or worst wildfires in their city's history. You have the mayor slashing LA firefighter budgeting by seventeen million dollars. That was only months before the city now is up in flames. The LA Fire Department at its budget cut by staggering seventeen point six million dollars this financial year. And this California wild fire problem, which we have gone into great specificity in detail about a lot of this. It would be preventable if they would do controlled burns, if they would clear out a lot of a lot of the material that is burned, that they'd create areas where they'd cut down trees and barriers. There's all sorts of you know, fire safety, fire management, forestry. It's a science if they actually would follow it, but they don't because they give into the environmental extremists. It was only four months ago Donald Trump was in California speaking about the need for California to send more water downstate to prevent fires. Now, it's interesting that years ago they did fund five water plants for this very purpose and none of them were built. And somebody needs to be held responsible for that.
Speaker 3: Listen, cleaned out and protected.
Speaker 6: We got to take care of the floors, you know, the floors of the forest very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently, and it's a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said, we have much different We're a forest nation. He called it a forest nation. And they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don't have any problem. And when it is, it's a very small problem. So I know everybody's looking at that to that end, it's going.
Speaker 2: To work out.
Speaker 5: You have so much water and all those fields that are right now barren. The farmers would have all the water they needed, and you could revert water up into the hills where you have all the dead forests, where the forests are so brittle, because no places like California. I go to Austria, the head of Ostria tells me, you know, we have trees that are much more flammable than what you have in California. We never have forest forest because they maintained their forests, and you have all that water that could be used to as water what they call waterflow where you know where the land would be damp, and you'd stop many of these horrible fires that are costing billions and billions of dollars by the federal government, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So one thing I'm going to do for California. Vote for me, California.
Speaker 5: I'm going to give you safety, I'm going to give you a great border, and I'm going to give you more water than almost anybody has.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he's not wrong on the water part. I mean, many of you may remember that years ago I went out to the San Joaquin Valley and they would not allow water to be given to farmers, and I'd walk through you know, literally thousands and thousands of acres of farms were pretty much shut down because of a government policy to protect this little what looked like a minnow fish called the Delta smelt. And they cared more about the delta smelt and their environmental agenda than they did about farmers and their ability to make a living and provide food for people. It's insanity. Well that's you know, that's what they're doing. All right, Let's get to our busy, busy phones. Let us say hi to Chris. He's in the great state of Texas. God bless Texas. Happy New Year, Chris.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 4: Happy New Year, sir? I've got at Texas for related question. When it comes to Biden's sabotage in this wall and selling is for five cents on the dollar. I don't understand why no one in the state of Texas, in the county, at the county level made an attempt to purchase these things to cure them. And I know that you can do that with if you join the there's a federal website to register to put things out to bid. And I know I was in law enforcement, and I know my contacts back in New Jersey. You're still involved in that. And it's a pretty simple thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, It's a very simple thing. This is only vindictiveness. This is this is pettiness. This is this is not gonna It's not something that really will personally hurt Donald Trump. This will hurt the American people by trying to put limitations moratoriums on drilling and fracking. That's not gonna hurt Donald Trump. Donald Trump will be able to overcome that, most likely first with an executive order. It may take court litigation action later, it may take legislation in the end, but he's he's going to drill and he's going to make this country energy dominant. He's not going to give up. But this is vindictive, pettiness. It really really shows you, you know, want to talk about undermining democracy. They know what the Trump agenda is, they know what the American people voted for, and they just want to undermine it every step of the way. And selling off portions of the wall knowing that Donald Trump would buy new wall to build. Yeah, it'll cost six times what it costs. You know, however, many years ago, six years ago, when I we bought it. But you know that Joe's hurting the American people by trying to put a moratorium on energy. He's hurting all of you because you'll pay more for energy. The more energy produced. Supply demand crisscross, dictate the price, and you reduce the supply, it increases the cost. It's that simple, because the demand will remain constant. So I just think that that's on Joe. It really shows what an angry, bitter, resentful, petty person that he is and frankly has been the whole time, and why he's one of the worst presidents in history. Back to our phones. Thank you for the call, Chris, Wayne in Pennsylvania. What's up, Wayne?
Speaker 3: How are you? We love our friends and the Commonwealth. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Hey? Happy New Year, Sean, and congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 3: Happy New Year to you too, my friend, God bless you.
Speaker 8: Thank you. Hey.
Speaker 7: I'd like to make a few points what I've learned during the past presidential cycle with both the Democrats and the Republicans. And before I do that, I'd like to make a confession. Sean. Back in nineteen seventy five, I saw led Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden. Sean, I didn't know I was attending the neo Nazi rally at the time.
Speaker 3: Well you are, you are not.
Speaker 7: But a statement like that, that's what the Democrats were doing with Trump. They had the legacy media, had the Trump rally and Manigement Square Garden, and then they flashed the neo Nazi rally back in the thirties at the Garden calling him Hitler fascist. But you know what, that was ridiculous. So one of the other points is the mental health of Biden. Now I cannot believe Schumer just recently came out and said he saw nothing wrong with him, And I honestly believed the reason why they had to debate that early in June is because they knew there were issues with Biden and that was their out to just show him to the public what he really was. Another point with.
Speaker 1: But you know what, there was a great column by well, those were two great columns won by Joe Concho who was on Yesterday and Greg Jard also on yesterday, and Greg's column twenty twenty four of the Year of gas Lighting. And it really was And this is why I proclaimed that death of legacy media. I'm not going to be proven wrong on this, like I wasn't proven wrong on the death.
Speaker 3: You know, when I.
Speaker 1: Said journalism is dead, you know you can go back to the They lied. They covered up what was happening at the border. They covered up inflation, they covered up the economy, They covered up the high costs of gasoline. They covered up Joe's cognitive state. They lied about the state of the world. You know, they defied Supreme Court decisions. They did all of these things. Then they lied about the cheap fake videos after the G seven summit, they lied about their policy flip flopping. Nobody wanted to cover the Kamalo files the way we did on this program, but it did go rather viral. You're right about the Madison Square Garden rally was it was not an ode to Nazis as they claimed. And they're rationale now that Kamala lost because of sexism and racism is completely out of touch.
Speaker 7: And Sean say, you have to unpeel the onion. Like with COVID, they pretty much ostracized us, canceled us because we didn't take the shot, and so many people lost their livelihood, lost their lives, and there were cases where people were set up for major surgery and they were turned down because they did not take the shot. Another point that I want to make is climate change. There's climate change every year. It's called the four seasons spring, summer, fall, and winter. And being a resident of New Jersey for a period of time, we had temperature swings from anywhere from ninety eight degrees down to fifteen degrees. So you know what, that's a bunch of bologney about climate change. As for the Republicans, you only won by two million votes. That comes down to forty thousand than both per state. Start listening to the people. I've been trying to get in touch with my senator, my counsel people, and even ex governors, and they do not want to hear from the people. It's always an intern or a surrogate and you never really speak to that particular person. So they need to listen to us or else they'll lose. In twenty twenty eight, Thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much, gon Well said Wayne. Listen, you have a very very great new year. Have a happy new year. God bless you and your family. My friend eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. John in Texas, John, God bless Texas.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Well, thanks for having me on. I just kind of want to say a little bit about Judge Meathead there. I think gifts he doesn't go through with the sentencing and all, he's just going to say that we had him, but you know, he's abune and he escaped this way. And I think under an appeal, uh, the entire case is going to be laid out for the whole order to see. They're going to see all the facts, the twisting of the facts and the law to choose the end result, and it's going to be out for everybody to see and also maybe even show some of the collusion. It's not that the left fears Trump's views. They really fear his effectiveness, and that's why they're there. Were going after him like this.
Speaker 1: Well, they're going and they did it to win the election. They did it to to make him a contact. He's not officially a convict, only sentenced. On the other hand, he does have the opportunity then to appeal the case. I believe in the end it will be overthrown. Some breaking news today, the President did file an emergency petition to the US Supreme Court to prevent this sentencing. I don't know if it's going to be too late. I know people like Mark Levin and others have been saying that they need to do this sooner, but you know what, there's still time. Let's see what happens, and if the president does get sentenced, it'll be irrelevant anyway. There's not going to be any fine, there's not going to be any imprisonment. There's not going to be anything except Democrats will say he's a convicted felon. Well for now, because there were so many abuses of the system and corruption involved in this case, I can't imagine that this is not going to get overturned, and probably overturned rather expeditiously. So they'll get their sentencing, they'll get their last pound of flesh, and after that, guess what, Donald Trump will be the president. It won't matter and it won't be an issue when he leaves office, thank god,