Speaker 1: I am all in. Oh, let's you.
Speaker 2: I am all in with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast. I heard radio one to eleven productions of season five, episode sixteen. So good talk.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would say it a little different. Let me give you a mind.
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 3: So good talk?
Speaker 4: It was worthy, so good talk for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. That's good. Queen Danielle, Queen Danielle.
Speaker 1: Tara, Tara, let's hear your version.
Speaker 5: I think it's close to Danielle's so good talk.
Speaker 3: That was not as good, Tara.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Queen Rains, have you taken over this podcast?
Speaker 3: I love the interview, will not? I love on Instagram they always are like Queen Danielle once again with the best line, Queen Danielle.
Speaker 5: Danielle's done no wrong on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Your husband, your husband's working overtime.
Speaker 3: Lies man John John. Her husband John has like fifty five Instagram handles so he can do all the He's listening to every.
Speaker 1: Episode so ef and boring, and he's so stupid. I can't believe I actually have a question. His opinions are so out of the norm.
Speaker 3: Has John, your husband ever listened to this podcast?
Speaker 4: No, he didn't even know. I'd talk on one's guy.
Speaker 1: He's busy creating new handles and saying queenness and do that and get rid of Scott. You know, can't it just be Daniel? Wait?
Speaker 5: Does he watch Gilmore Girls with you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's good.
Speaker 1: So I got set up on the back end. I know what's going on here, so good talk.
Speaker 3: Actually, I do know a guy that went to college with me who's obsessed with Gilmore Girls, and I want to bring him on for we have a new thing coming. Everybody be ready. I don't want to announce it yet, but we have a new thing coming, and wouldn't he be good for that? You We have a new thing coming called You've been Gilmourd and you'll learn about it soon.
Speaker 1: Sounds thrilling?
Speaker 3: Would you know about it? You came up with.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm a bit reluctant to implement it. You know, it's like my idea. Really, we had a.
Speaker 3: Text trail that was going so it was so long, and we were trying to brainstorm a title for this thing, and just one hundred ideas and then all of a sudden, Scott's just like you've been Gilmourd and we're like, oh, okay, did.
Speaker 1: I that I don't recall that I had another I remember, didn't I have another idea that was.
Speaker 3: Like twenty terrible ones and then you change.
Speaker 1: It's a bad idea. We got to get that through the.
Speaker 4: One good one.
Speaker 3: Matters twenty horrendous ones and then one home run and we're like, I.
Speaker 1: Know what you guys, I'm gonna find that thread.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Danielle, you do your synopsisizations. That's only you can do them, because you are the queen.
Speaker 4: All right, I give you a queen synopsis.
Speaker 1: This is season better now now, and now the pressure's on.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is season five, episode sixteen, So good Talk Air date March third, two thousand and five. When Richard and Emily returned from their Europe trip, Rory attends Friday night dinner without Lorlai, who refuses to speak to her mother and plans a girl's night out with Suki instead. Meanwhile, Luke takes his anger out on his customers and Lane it's confused about Zach's intentions.
Speaker 3: Oh so good, I know what you don't like about it? Scott, which I won't say. I know you don't like.
Speaker 1: Tell me what I don't like.
Speaker 3: You don't like how angry and rude you were to your customers because you would never have actually done that. You maybe would have been rousing. You never would have cooked terrible food. You never would have cooked terrible thing. Wrong.
Speaker 1: Loved it? You know why?
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a guess.
Speaker 5: The way that Rory treated Emily.
Speaker 1: Emily, Okay, wrong, Sorry, that's going to get annoying.
Speaker 3: No, it's good.
Speaker 4: At the end.
Speaker 3: That was a thousand out of ten. I loved it so much.
Speaker 1: That's loved it.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling it wasn't it wasn't the bad food.
Speaker 1: No, okay, well that was genius. That was genius because Seawan Gun's there loving the steak when it.
Speaker 5: Was like hash.
Speaker 1: That was some of the funniest Seawan Gun stuff I have ever seen, especially when he's pressed pressed up against the glass outside watching them.
Speaker 3: So what did you not like? This episode is a ten out of ten?
Speaker 1: We're not rating it yet. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What What did you not like?
Speaker 1: I'm not saying. I'm not saying until in the middle of this podcast. I am going to hold it.
Speaker 3: In do you like the mailman in shorts?
Speaker 1: I don't remember a mailman.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Of course, mailmen in shorts in the hot weather. Of course you've got to have mailmen in shorts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was skip and right now I fully relate because I'm wearing nothing but shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, I mean it's ninety six degrees here every day, every single day.
Speaker 3: I was in Auburn, California yesterday, shout out to Auburn one oh five. Anybody going to Arizona soon eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to Texas. I'm going. I'm going to Texas American Bank Center.
Speaker 3: You're gonna Wapus.
Speaker 1: Christy Comic Con July twenty eight through thirtieth. It's going to be a hot one, So come into the best air conditioning system in the entire Southwest.
Speaker 3: Just be careful when you touch like a gate, because one time I was in one eighteen weather and I touched like a fence and you can get like a burn.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not going to touch a fence outside.
Speaker 3: Well, how do you get into your pool? I had to get into a pool gate.
Speaker 1: You got to wear the sun gloves. You need sun gloves.
Speaker 5: Sun gloves let me just whip out my sun gloves.
Speaker 1: Do you any sun gloves?
Speaker 3: Su gloves?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You never saw the infomercial? Oh we bought a whole cred of them.
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: What is sun glove?
Speaker 1: The guy that sells the gorilla glow or the glow the glue pill fill something with the glow and he's like, he'll do a boat and it won't sink because of the glow. Oh my god, sun gloves. Yeah. Anyway, where did Daniel goo? I don't know.
Speaker 3: She must maybe she know she is pregnant. She might be going potty, but we can start without her. We can still, good to know.
Speaker 1: I like the detail of that answer, anyway. So let's get into this. It was in a very, very very good episode. But I do have some bones to pick with it, all right.
Speaker 3: Well we'll get to those, all right. So we start with the We start with the open with the mailman in shorts, and then Lorlai calls Rory, and I immediately noticed Rory's hair was sort of hipper. She looked a little older but a little bit more hip. I don't know how to explain it. Did anyone notice that?
Speaker 5: I feel like it was just this episode too, me too.
Speaker 3: It just came out of nowhere. I don't see if it's continues. Yeah, I noticed that she had a very cute boat sweater.
Speaker 1: Well her hair was longer, right, well it was like.
Speaker 3: A little longer. It just was a little bit more adult. I don't know. And we sort of learned right out the gate that she doesn't have any money because she doesn't want her calling her cell phone. And we also learned that Grandma Emily, her grandmother, has been sending postcards from their trip.
Speaker 1: M wow, yeah Emily, Yeah, it's a doozy Emily getting a face full of rory tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna get to that. So first we go to the diner and we realized that Luke is mad. I actually called him a bit crazy. So will you analyze that you loved it.
Speaker 1: That's not crazy that she just you just miss your girl, You need your girl. You've got some plumbing issues, things are a little backed up, and you're real ornery.
Speaker 3: Let's take a moment to also acknowledge last week's line that we did talk about that everyone was commenting on with Logan when he climbed in the window. So sometimes Gilmore Girls does it gives a nod to that. So Scott, continue, what am I continuing on your performance in the Diner?
Speaker 1: I just spelled it out. I mean, you know he misses this woman. Man, he's not in a great mood.
Speaker 3: No, he's physically throwing people out. And then he like the guy's like, I ordered my omelet soft, We're gonna have to redo it. And then you just say.
Speaker 4: The black ocasion brand is the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing, and that the bacon was.
Speaker 5: Gross.
Speaker 3: He's a lot of sorts and Kirk loves it. I do agree with you that Kirk was Seawan Gun was amazing, really really good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he was the he was the comic relief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually sort of balances out those scenes because you're so mad, really mad. Suddenly you've gotten really mad, and he's sort of like, oh, I love everything.
Speaker 1: The funniest stuff that Sean has ever been given to do, other than the those black and white movies. The film by Kirk, Film by Kirk's a classic top of the food Kirk, this stuff was right up there. This was right up there. He was set up beautifully for all this stuff.
Speaker 3: How's everyone else's eggs?
Speaker 1: Huh? Okay, So to do because you can just let it fly and you know, no matter how big it gets, you're protected. But it's not going to be you know that everybody's going to understand. And then you got Kirk there, you know, catching your while you're falling and lightening everything up. So it's it's really fun to do that stuff because you get the actual laugh in real time because when you're filming it, it's funny and a lot of that and a lot I remember doing a lot of those lines and then blowing the lines because Kirk would say one of his lines and everybody would crack up, and then it would be like, cud gotta do it again, Scott trying not to laugh, and I'm like, yeah, but Kirk's really She's really funny, you know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't it like hash browns, but it was just it looked like a pile of worms or brains or something.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: All right. So then we switch over to Lorli at the end and Suki and Lorelei are talking and Suki wants to start planning the menu for like months when she has the baby. The fires going. It was a nice, nice scene and I think we get sort of a little glimpse that Blaine. She's on the phone with Blaine, the insurance guy, and so she keeps getting disconnected. So we learn there's some sort of an insurance issue, which is important sprinkling because of later with Richard.
Speaker 1: It was a good scene. It felt good to see father and daughter smiling at each other, being happy in each other's presence. They're making plans to move on. He's going to make her life better. She's happy about it. You know he's doing he's being a dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get to see him being a real dad with her a lot. I mean he did it when when he tried to help her and she was the secretary for a couple of days. Yeah, this kind of thing. But it's nice seeing that, you know.
Speaker 4: I get to see that they work well together. Yes, you know, we're removing Emily like like she is very connected to Richard, like Rory is too in a way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like for him, he's he's more connected to her when it's something he knows about, like insurance, Like he's like, oh, I can help you, like be like the dad that because Laurla doesn't asked for help ever. So it's finally something that he can like do with her and be a part of her life and help with the insurance of and and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we'll get we'll get to the scene too when he comes to the inn. But all the relationship between Richard and and lour Lai is so perfect and amazing, and I love it in this episode because you really feel their connection and their bond and it's it's healthier. So this is where I did laugh out loud every time she hangs up on Emily up. And then Richard called and she's.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, hey, how's the vacation chatting?
Speaker 3: And then oh, your mother wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no good, And then she talks about how oh she talks about how she's gonna watch a star is born and that she likes to be a couch potato, and then sort of we hear Suki's like, Suki is like, no way, I gotta go out for a girl's night.
Speaker 3: We're gonna look hot and blah blah blah. So you're getting set up for like the episode. So then we go get into the coffee cart and Rory wants her you know, carmel machiato, and we learned she has no money.
Speaker 5: She goes taking things off.
Speaker 2: Can I have a.
Speaker 3: Cup once again? Haters come on out. I adore Logan. I think he is amazing in every scene he's in. I love them together. I love that she sort of has this for once, she sort of has the boyfriend that rescues her. And maybe people can like hate me for that, but he's there, he is, and he's like gonna pay for her coffee, and they're so cute, and he says, Ace, I can't take a chance to be pulling out that purse again and someone getting hurt. Like, it's just I love it.
Speaker 1: He's a He's a young Robert Redford. He's a young Robert Redford in the way we were confident, cocky, yeah, ruth smart ahead of the game, got it all under control. It's really appealing. You don't see characters that like that anymore. You know, hates unique in that sense.
Speaker 3: I agree, Like, I don't know, Taro Daniel, do either of you hate him because there's so many people that hate him and find him so repelling when I'm like, I love this guy.
Speaker 5: I think there are moments that I don't like, but for the most part, I do see the charm in him and what Rory sees in him, and like, yeah, it's it's nice that like he comes and pays for her coffee or something like that. Like you're right, like someone's taking care of her in a sense. But I do see where people don't like him from certain scenes the way he acts. But I go back and forth.
Speaker 3: And it's so cute. He pulls her over the corner and they kiss and she's like, no people will see, and he's like, I don't care, Like he's so happy with her. And I love their sort of like banter about the paper and I think they're having that little argument about Hemingway and it's so cute and she's so comfortable and she's like, hey, thanks for the coffee, Like it's just so cute.
Speaker 4: They definitely have really good chemistry, Like you have to give him that, Like, they definitely have that. The thing that I'm just like, as a first time watcher that I'm confused about is and maybe it's just the progression of the relationship and everyone says this in the beginning, but he does not want anything, but he also doesn't care that people see. So I'm kind of like, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It means I think he looks like he's in love.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think he's fall he's definitely.
Speaker 3: I think his whole like I can't be serious, is just a way to protect himself at this point, like we'll see how.
Speaker 1: Determined.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's just protecting himself and trying to protect her from him and the way he can be. So he likes her and he cares about her. So he's saying he basically is saying like, I can be a jerk and I don't want to hurt you, and she's saying, you're not gonna hurt me. I'm cool with it, even though both of them are full of doodoo.
Speaker 1: Has fallen. Yeah, yeah, he's he knows that she might have the ability to bring him down and make him an honest man.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yes, So the only flag I had on the place? Did he call it a cute meat? When isn't it called a meat cute?
Speaker 5: I think it's a meat cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think he said cute meat. Somebody needs to go back.
Speaker 4: Let me find out.
Speaker 3: I have the script up actually, thank you, and see if.
Speaker 4: He said that said cute meat, this would definitely qualify as a cute meat if we hadn't already met right, and isn't it.
Speaker 5: A meat cute Yeah?
Speaker 3: So anyway, that's why Scott didn't like.
Speaker 5: It was a mess up of Scott meet cues.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it okay. So then we go over to Laura lies and Rory's bringing like four hundred bags of laundry. And we also thought that it's spring break, which was anybody else shocked by that? I'm like, how was it?
Speaker 4: Because we were just we just had like it was just cold.
Speaker 3: What kind of Christmas?
Speaker 5: Oh do we not do Christmas? Episode?
Speaker 3: Sudden it's spring break?
Speaker 1: M hm? Interesting?
Speaker 3: When did this air again? Danielle, Sorry, should have paid more attention to your mark in March.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right because last week they were wearing scarves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he is going skiing, which is fine, people go skiing for spring break. But anyway, yeah, some.
Speaker 4: People have spring break in like late February early March.
Speaker 1: They just they're just blowing through the winter. Maybe it's a budget thing because winter winter outdoor dressing is expensive.
Speaker 3: It's in all the that snow or those bubbles or paper that all those little papers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's expensive.
Speaker 3: So we're in the kitchen and laurel Lize's outfit was phenomenal. She's wearing that turquoise blazer with the brooch, and then she's she knows that now that Rory needs money, so she's helping her get a job, which I thought was super cute. There's a twenty on the fridge, so Rory's sort of home for spring break and she's gonna gonna sorry, that's terrible, going to work. So she gets a job at the bookstore, so that that was cute, and she's off to Friday night dinner, which oh boy.
Speaker 4: In laural Lize clothes.
Speaker 3: Oh right, because yeah, so I mean right from the minute the doorbell rings, it was rough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy though, because, like I think, I think we wouldn't have gotten the end of this episode, which we'll talk about later. We wouldn't have gotten it if Rory was didn't stand up to em great point.
Speaker 5: I think Lorlai hanging up meant nothing to Emily. It's coming from Rory.
Speaker 4: Real, she's dealt with that first since Laura I was a teenager, you know.
Speaker 5: Really coming from coming from Rory means it's a completely different meaning behind what she did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a little the threat like of her not having a relationship with Rory because.
Speaker 3: She's so awful to Laura, which has always been her biggest fear, losing them both, but losing Rory. I just don't know how she didn't no, Like, what would it go through Emily's mind? Like does she have amnesia that she doesn't realize what she did was so bad? Lorla obviously knows what she did. Why would she not be like, let's talk about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, only it's in Emily's nature to talk about it. Like she made her stance known, and she's kind of that person that's like, I'm going to get what I want to get and.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Well maybe she just yeah, but maybe she just thinks that they're still that Christopher and Laurla. I haven't really had a chance to, you know, be together as a family, and she wants that more than anything, and she'll do anything to get it because she sees the chemistry between them, she sees the caring between them, and maybe she just thought, you know, this guy obviously doesn't have the backbone required, so he's going to need a push. So I'll give him a push and see if I can make something happen because I think it's going to end up being much better for laurele I and Rory because that's.
Speaker 3: Her dad, right, right, that's.
Speaker 1: A heavy responsibility, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like, let's say, with somebody that was in that affluent community though and not right, like, would she still push Christopher on Lorelai if it's like the logan of Lareal's age.
Speaker 1: I'll admit it's probably. Uh, you know, Luke to her is radioactive because of his social class. There's no question about it. So, and that's why it's such a stark choice. And that's why Emily doesn't really understand it. She can't understand it. She can't fathom why somebody with her DNA and Richard's DNA is in love with Luke and thinks that that is a good idea. She just can't accept the fact that Lorelei has left the nest and isn't like them and doesn't want to be like them. She doesn't understand who Laurla is, what she has become, maybe what she never was, right, you know.
Speaker 3: So my question for you, I would love to hear your perspective. Do you think that Emily wants it to be Christopher one, because he's fancy and he comes from the right, you know family, and she is Rory's father. Or do you think Emily just wants it to be somebody of the right caliber and if that was Digger, she would have gone to Digger and go get your girl, or if it was you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think that has I think that has a lot a large percentage of it is that.
Speaker 3: And she's just able to go manipulate Christopher because she has that relationship with him, unlike Digger or somebody else.
Speaker 1: She wants to go to the country club with all of them, and the parents sit around and act superior, and you know, everybody's fine, and you know, Christopher's a mess again and he's drinking again, and he's got a mistress, but who cares. They're all still together and nobody knows yet, and you know, they just want to keep their mess on, you know, in the upper classes and deal with them as they come. They don't want anybody defecting.
Speaker 3: So here's my other question for all that.
Speaker 1: But I think I think Richard and Emily are really embarrassed by this, you know, socially speaking, like your daughter is like, oh, well, that's Richard and Emily Laurel I she's dating a guy who owns a owns a diner or something and Stars it's laughable.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's only that. I think they're sort of like horrified that their fancy daughter has moved to stars Hollow and you know, doesn't live in a fancy house and drives her ten year old jeep, and that she isn't fancy and doesn't want to be fancy. I think that kind of really is troubling to them.
Speaker 1: Maybe we have hit upon one of the main tensions of the show. Maybe.
Speaker 5: Also, do you think it's both Emily. Do you think it's Emily and Richard or do you think it's mainly Emily, because I think it's mainly Emily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, d Richard goes along with it, but I'm not sure if Emily. If Emily was all in with Luke, so would Richard be. Yeah, he kind of goes along. That's why I was going to ask you guys this too. There's something I love about Rory and Richard getting along so well. But I do feel a little bit bad for Emily. I can't help it. Like in this scene, I'm sort of like poor thing she's trying so hard and this is just oh pa.
Speaker 5: I kind of liked that. I kind of like that. Richard just didn't like acknowledge that, like he was getting the attention and not Emily, like he loved it and he was. He didn't say anything about the way Rory treated Emily at all. So that's why I think he does.
Speaker 3: He calls lore light and calls it out, but then it switches.
Speaker 5: But even at I mean, I don't want to jump too far ahead, but even at the dinner, like he he was kind of defending Rory in a sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wanted Emily to like pipe down kind of yeah, yeah, all right, we'll get to that. So then it and it switches then to uh, Suki picks up Lorelei and they're talking about where they should go. Let's go dancing. Oh I can't really dance. Let's go to a bar. I can't really drink, And so they just end up watching movies at home, which actually sounded better to me than any of those other options.
Speaker 1: Danielle, would you want to go dancing?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: It was like kind of the same as Suki. I think you guys are equally.
Speaker 1: Along, kind of a bizarre suggestion on the moralized bart. Given her best friend is pregnant dancing, Let's go to a bar and go dancing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then we go back to the Friday night dinner and this is where it really it got ugly. It's like she won't even look at her grandmother when she hands or the strawberries and then it explodes. So Emily is sort of mouthing to Richard do something, like do something. So then Richard sort of says, like, what do you want to tell us? Like you got you need if there's something on your mind, and then it's just explosion and you're right, Tara, Richard said, Emily, please, Like.
Speaker 1: It's just the difference between Lorale and Rory are very good at chaos and they're very good at a mess and they don't panic. They figure it out. Their whole DNA is we're gonna get through this, We're gonna work it out. We're gonna figure it out, and it's gonna work. And Laura I has done that h Rory's whole life. And we're gonna get you to the private school and we're gonna get you to Harvard or Yale, and you're gonna you're gonna in a way, you know, Laura, I truly is in a sense a surrogate. Emily's surrogate, like lifting up Rory to the point where you get on the path that I was on and don't screw it up the way I screwed it up. But the problem with Emily and Richard is they don't do chaos and they don't do mess. They don't know how to handle.
Speaker 3: It right, whereas Laura.
Speaker 1: So there's so much more resilient than than than those than Emily and Richard.
Speaker 3: That's right. They'll they'll they'll figure it out, the two of them, Rory and Laurai will figure it out. And they don't mind chaos, they don't mind a mess. They don't mind kind of like being scrappy.
Speaker 1: They kind of prefer it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's why I think Emily expected Rory to behave because that's what one does kind of. And so even though she Emily did the thing wrong, she really thought that Rory would just come over with a smile on her face because they have a contract, which that was kind of right.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's what bugged me. The contract that really bugged me because it's like, no, it wasn't you even said before that, like Emily said, we want to help you go through school, there was back then. There was never an agreement a contract. I did like Rory's response, she said, there was no agreement on how I act. The agreement wasn't I show up here every Friday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was surprised by how much Rory stood up to Emily.
Speaker 1: You know, she like really like contract law. She was like, go through the contract that. It doesn't matter what your social mores are, it doesn't matter what the expectations are in the upper classes. It's not in the contract, so I'm not bound by it. It's hysterically.
Speaker 3: I just know.
Speaker 4: Also how much Richard is thriving in this episode, Like he is like milking it, not milking it, but he kind of is milking it.
Speaker 3: He's so thrilled they just love yeah, and he's sort of the peacemaker and yeah, but I think you're right deep down, he's just thrilled that they both are. They both like are getting along with him, love him, and like why would too if I was Richard? He's like, why would I complain about this? And I thought we'll get to it. But I thought his sort of argument to Emily about it was a pretty good argument, Like he kind of sort of tricked her by saying, I won't go as far as saying he gas litter, but he tricked her a little bit by saying, I can't be on your side because athletes, if I'm on their side and having a relationship with them, one of us does and we have a much better chance of working this out.
Speaker 1: So like the Plumbacay one on one, Yeah, that was a great line in the kitchen, you're the because you're the favorite, and she hit that line so great. I mean, she just nailed that line.
Speaker 3: So then we go to Weston's and we realized that Laura Lia's at Weston's all the time, and Rory sort of reveals that there was yelling at the dinner and blah blah blah. But then we have the big talk where Sukie falls asleep and Rory pulls Lorli aside to tell her that she's started something with Logan and she talks about she loves him. She's like, he's beautiful, he's smart, he's great, And Laurlai does say she doesn't care that he's rich.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't it funny? So make believe world where they just leave their pregnant friend who's exhausted. He falls asleep in her own hands, just leaves the table, so her head conks on the still sleep. Let's go, let's get away from her.
Speaker 3: So why wouldn't they just have the chat in front of her?
Speaker 1: She's asleep, but like, get her home. You know, she's pregnant. For God's sake, we're going to take you home. Just leave her.
Speaker 3: So I love it also that I thought the most important thing of that whole conversation is it Rory says, I'm having fun, And I thought, you know what, that's really important. Like she hasn't ever really had a relationship that's just fun. Their relationships and they're deep and they're important, but they this one is fun. She's having a full college experience.
Speaker 1: She never Jess was always it was always intense, yeah and deep, yeah, troubling, and Dean was always kind of like super sweet. Ah, here's another kitten, thank you.
Speaker 5: But I mean, here's a car.
Speaker 1: And right, here's a car. You built me a car. I mean it's so overwhelming, you know, but is that fun?
Speaker 3: But it was, it was sweet and it was cute and it was like, but it wasn't that was it fun?
Speaker 4: She's never had adrenaline in any of her relationships before. This has adrenaline, This has spark, it has chemistry, it has this like.
Speaker 1: But it's got banter, it's got you got a guy who canter can keep up with her, and then sort of remain mysterious and aloof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said he's smart. He's as smart as she is. She says, like he's as smart as she is, if not smarter, and then we get the line so good and then rumble first of all, as I ever had a rumball? That seems kind of is it? What is it?
Speaker 5: Like a doughnut hole?
Speaker 3: What is a rumball?
Speaker 1: No idea, no one they put anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do have a question though. Do you think Lorelai was uncomfortable with Rory telling her about Logan?
Speaker 1: Probably? I mean that's how she played it, right, I mean she seemed to.
Speaker 5: That's how I took it. I just don't know if anyone took it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I kind of think you're right. I think you're right because.
Speaker 5: The way she prefaced it, like I didn't tell you what was happening with Dean before it happened, but now I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: And so good talk means like you know this because yeah, comfortable, and.
Speaker 3: She changed the subject, right, that's the thank you for sharing. So then we do get the scene I love so laurlies walking and Richard calls and at first he sort of upse set you know, like you should set an example, and you know you need to tell Rory you know what, that she shouldn't do this, and blah blah blah, and Laura I really kind of tells Richard what's really going on, and then all of a sudden we just pivot to the insurance issue and he's just so pleased. Wait, you're asking me for my help and she's like yeah, and he's so happy. H I loved it.
Speaker 4: I did too. I just love them too together, Like I like Richard and Rory. You know, it's it's just always a good scene when they're on when they're together.
Speaker 1: Yeah they were, Yeah, they were both lighting it up, both smiling. Yeah, going great.
Speaker 3: She stumbles upon the boat and I loved her monologue to the like the ticket person, like the She's like good. And then we go back and Kirk is still just enjoying the gross food and Lane has no glasses on. She's sort of now going back and forth with the no glasses and the glasses. She wears the glasses on her date with Zach, but no glasses, And.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's like a purposeful thing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Like Lane is still a kid, but she's also an adult, and you know, like that kind of plays out a little bit in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love when you huck the wet towel at him and her goes, oh, a cloth napkin and the moist toot so good. Oh. And then Lane brings Rory the burger at the bookstore and it's like disgusting.
Speaker 5: Also Lane warning the customer and she turns around like told you hurled out.
Speaker 3: It's all. It's actually very amusing. So then we get through.
Speaker 1: That guy out. Good man, he's strong.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, did you have to actually pick up that guy or like how does that?
Speaker 3: Like geez stumbled up. I'm a little hard.
Speaker 1: He took his own cue. He's pro priably a professional stunt guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would think both those guys that you threw out.
Speaker 1: Just to do that because he had on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rory says poor sad Luke and Lane says, poor sad tips like yeah. So then uh, we find out that Zach's going to cook dinner. So that's cute because I think Rory wanted plans. And then we learned that she's got a date with Zach, and then we go to the inn and we have sort of a brief exchange between Suki and Lorely, and then Richard comes in with Philip, and that was so cute. He's going to help her with her policy and he's so happy about how well she's doing at the inn, and she says he's a lifesaver and the scones smell heavenly and it was just like a hole. He just said, you've done a wonderful job here, and it's just so great.
Speaker 4: It's like all the things Lorla wants, you know, validation from her parents, and he's giving it to her here. And you can just tell how happy it makes her.
Speaker 1: Make anybody happy, you know, yeah, your parents being proud of you.
Speaker 5: It's not about her making money, because she doesn't want to sell the end like it's about her. She loves that in so I think that.
Speaker 3: She received that so well where she she was appreciative of him saying that without being offended by it. Where I think had Emily said the exact same thing, it would have erupted into some big brawl. Instead, she was so grateful for that and kind of and he was, and then he was so receptive to her, saying I don't want to sell.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hmm. Yeah, it's interesting. I was reading something about you know how you raise your children and for every reprimand you know, you should give them five compliments. Interesting, or if you make a mistake and get angry and appropriate whatever, it takes five compliments to erase that. You know. They did some studies over a thirty.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is interesting, and I just it's just I just thought of how many compliments Emily would have to give Laurel rehabilitate that relationship. It would take seven seasons just of Emily complimenting, and.
Speaker 3: Like any daughter does, Laura is always going back and giving her another shot, and then Emily blows it again. So it's just like I think the problem for Emily is she can't take the path that Laurel I wants. She's always trying to control, control, control, it's rough, whereas Richard I just think is less.
Speaker 1: Control and it's and it's ineffective and it produces the opposite result. That's right, She's getting the opposite of what she wants.
Speaker 4: He's giving insight. Like even with Luke, Like what Richard did with Luke was so different than what Emily did with That's right, you know, with like, hey, let me help you franchise. Are you interested in that? You know, like trying to like yeah, versus Emily is like, I'm gonna bring Christopher back in the picture because she's.
Speaker 3: Mean, she can be mean, and Richard's rarely mean.
Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 4: It's also a delivery thing. Like I think with Richard, he is understanding and hears and listens, Versus Emily's like, you need to do this and this only otherwise you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: My way or the highway kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It is interesting, right, Richard's really never been, as we have seen, and correct me if I'm wrong, proactive in luring Laurel I back into the family fold. It's always he's taken second fiddle to Emily, right m hm. Because he's busy, he's traveling, he's working. It's it's something he's given up on. He's he's heartbroken about it, but he's got over it and now he's just living his life with his wife. Right.
Speaker 4: The only thing I will say that like from my recent recollection is the whole Digger situation was a a thing that Richard did that was kind of rough, but he sort.
Speaker 3: Of did it for the quote right reasons and that he was going to be screwed. His his nest egg was going to be screwed. So he just did what he needed to do. And if if Digger was shrapnel in that, he was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know what, Digger set himself up for that to come to a guy with the level of experience that Richard has, you know you you had if you don't know that you're the one getting played, hmmm, because Tigger just set himself up. I mean it was it was kind of obvious. That's very true that he was just going to get used. You know, he entered a very very precarious position when he leaves his father and he betrays his own father and he comes to Richard with all that information. It's like Richard was just like licking his chops, right, you are giving me a pathway back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a messy, messy, but.
Speaker 1: It was kind of brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, Richard was very he handled it very very sharp.
Speaker 1: Cookie. He's a strategic guy, you know, wow.
Speaker 3: And business is business. He needed to do what was right for his business.
Speaker 1: He didn't get mad, he got even Yeah, and he won.
Speaker 3: So and Digger came back anyway, and Lauralai kind of didn't want him.
Speaker 1: So well, you know, who wants some schmuck that goes against their family and.
Speaker 3: At that point she wanted you.
Speaker 1: That was how much respect can you have for somebody? And give me a break.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, it's Joe Answering.
Speaker 8: I hear from Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 6: We have a really exciting episode dropping on Wednesday. We will be the one and only podcast talking to the new Golden Bachelor, Gary.
Speaker 8: I know you've seen the teasers for it, and you've probably heard about the show for ages, But now it's happening and the Golden Bachelor has been revealed.
Speaker 6: We are talking to Gary about how he's getting ready for his journey, what his friends and family think about all this, and what he is most excited and nervous about in taking on the role of the first Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 8: Plus he is revealing exactly what kind of woman he's hoping to meet, only to us in an exclusive interview with Bachelor Happy Hours.
Speaker 6: I mean, after talking to him, I personally I think he's gonna fall in love with multiple women.
Speaker 8: You think so, oh, yeah, for sure. I think Gary is such a star. I feel like the women are going to be head over heels for him, and the audience is going to love him as well.
Speaker 6: I think it's a star. I think he's a confident man, but I just don't think he knows what he's getting into. He's about to date a multitude of women.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think the experience will be amazing for him and Jeff as amazing for us follow along.
Speaker 6: Oh, I agree, So Bachelor Nation, make sure to tune into Bachelor Happy Hour on Wednesday, just like Gary. We promise it will be.
Speaker 8: Worth the way, and don't forget to subscribe.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then we get this scene with Lane and Zach, which was quite adorable. They're eating sort of like weird spaghetti with candle light and they kiss and then she has this oh my god moment where she realizes he thinks he's gonna get it, and she's like, oh, I need to wait till marriage. What She's like, what did I just say.
Speaker 4: It's like all the things that she was taught as it growing up that she needed to do wait till you're married, to have sex or you know whatever, and it's like all that stuff is so deeply ingrained into her brain. But as we know, like she has been rebelling against that you know, upbringing.
Speaker 3: That she was raised with.
Speaker 4: And so it's like, wait, do I actually believe that that's what I want to do? Or do I actually do want to have sex with him?
Speaker 3: I don't know, right, And I think she doesn't know. She's like birds do it, Bees do it? And then he was so sweet, him saying, I pushed you. I should be arrested.
Speaker 1: You know, I realize this was the scene that I'm so disappointed in. No, really, yeah, this is the one. This is when we played our round robin in the beginning. Yeah, tell us and you all got the buzzer. This is this is the one. This is the one. I just listen. I just wanted to see Lane. I wanted to see her have an experience. I wanted to see her not so much rebel but allow herself to live and be away from her mother's voice, so she wouldn't have to walk up to her mother on the street that she saw randomly handing out pamphlets for whatever reason. Oh gosh, and say you're in my head. You know, I'm just I'm tired of the shrill lane. It's like, can you just give her a different experience as opposed to like popping all the time at the end of scenes and getting hysterical. It's like, I get it. I all the build up has happened. Let her have a different experience. I was so wanting to for her to have a better journey than this in this episode because she's been waiting for so long with different guys and it didn't work out for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Let her have a beautiful guy with the hair when she touched the hair right.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be she doesn't have to have sex with Zach. Just have a beautiful experience. Let these two people have a beautiful experience. It could be just sort of making out on the couch and Zach saying, gosh, this is like for me right now, this is enough for me, you know, you know, like make it really lovely.
Speaker 3: So there's like allow her to be authentic to her rather than yes, selling too wild because she's rebelling or going the way of her mom, like what does she want?
Speaker 1: It just felt like forced conflict, conflict, and I just it surprised me that it went there.
Speaker 3: Forced conflict within herself, because that's no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Within the writing. I thought, I thought this was a weak link here in the episode, and I just thought, there's better. There's a better outcome than this for Lane. There has to be, because she's this is it's it's becoming like a cliche and it's like enough already of Lane flipping out and being sabotaged by the mother's voice in her head.
Speaker 3: It didn't, You're right, it didn't. It didn't grow the character because she behaved just like how she always has. So whether whatever her decision was, I wanted to be hers rather than the voice of her mom in her hand.
Speaker 1: But I do write, but I do see strength in what she did because it kind of was her decision and maybe this wasn't the right guy in the right moment and all that, But then she admitted that you're you know, mom, you're in my head. You know. It's like, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see a better experience for her. I wanted I want to see the beginning of her liberation, the beginning of her real liberation, her real growth. Yeah, I just thought it was a missed opportunity. I was disappointed.
Speaker 3: I think that's a I did not even think of that. And I think it's a really interesting take in that it is a bit redundant to the Lane we've seen over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Because it's a big episode for Lane. We saw a lot of Lane. There was a lot of Lane and Zach and a lot of Lane and Rory and all of this set up, and it's like, oh, yeah, now they're going to give her something real nice.
Speaker 3: The only like contrarian sort of explanation I can come up with is that Lane, who's always rebelled against her heritage, or her upbringing or her you know, life, She's always rebelled against it, but at the moment when she could, she actually sort of maybe agrees with that. Maybe she does want to wait till marriage, and maybe the lessons her mom taught her, some of them she didn't need to rebel against, because maybe there is worthiness in those lessons she was taught.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, I mean, let's uh, I mean talk about I hate to say this. It's gonna sound Gilmore esque, but I mean talk about lowering your standards. I mean, you're with some monosyllabic guitar player who is like serving coke flat coke.
Speaker 3: See I actually, wow, right, there is that. But then at the same time, it's like, I think she genuinely really digs him, do you know what I mean? And I think he really cares about her, and they're completely like connected, and they have the music. Yes, I think they have the music, and they're sort of what.
Speaker 1: Do you what do you do you think? Lane? Lane is a brainy.
Speaker 3: Kid, but she loves him.
Speaker 1: She's just really smart. She's a smart kid. She's a high IQ kid.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: But he's the he's her dream boat. He's the punk. He has all the girls throwing themselves at him, and he picks her. And she loves the music and they have wonderful conversations and like you're saying, she gets to have fun, she gets to enjoy It's it's different for her. It's not. Look, it's impossible to replace Adam Brody, so we're never gonna that was the guy for her, And I think the intention probably was for that to be the guy. The whole series, but off he went to the O C and then here here we are.
Speaker 4: For me, it's kind of like, Okay, using Dave Rigowski and Laane as an example, those two, like if they if they had sex back then, I would have been like, that makes sense, Like it just does. Logan and Rory having sex makes sense. But like Lane and Zach do not make sense.
Speaker 1: I agree they do not. It does not make sense. It does make sense in a world where Lane is so desperate and so out of touch with her upbringing, and that the correction, the danger of raising a child in such a strict atmosphere is that they're going to correct that in a really negative way. And I think that's rebel right and rebel in a bad way. And that's what I think she prevented herself from doing. So maybe kind of was a blessing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's sort of like she's doing the right thing because she's not ready. Obviously she was ready, she would do it. She's not ready yet. My hope for Lane is that she's able to marry essentially her upbringing, the wishes her mom has for her, and the wishes and dreams she has for herself that she's able to find a place where those come together and she's truly authentically making the decisions she wants to do.
Speaker 1: So was this relationship with Zach supposed to show us that how far off the mark she is? Like, it's one thing to rebel against your mother and get away and that's that's a positive, but to end up there.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Talk to Danielle because Tara and I cannot answer this because I was going to say completely just way knowing where we're going with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not going to bring it.
Speaker 1: Does not make sense. And I think that's what about every single scene of theirs. This makes no sense. What is she doing?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is my question. Is it a like chemistry thing between the two actors or is it like between or is it how it's written? Because for me, it's like I don't even see Lane and Zach flirting at all, Like I just don't see the spark or the connection like I do Logan and Rory, or even I agree with Bayne and David Galci. You're just kind of like this is her buddy from her band that she moved in with. She's kind of like, well, you're there, let's make out.
Speaker 3: So do you feel and this is a dig and apologize to every all the Lane and Zach fans, do you feel that like they wanted to have Lane have a big storyline and this was the guy that was there. Is that what you're sort of feeling, Like it's it's round peg square hole, Like they just needed to give her more because she's so amazing and talented and great on the show, and she's such an important character her and it can't just only be Rory and Lane. Roryan Lane and Zach is the guy that was left behind when when Adam Brody left.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely for me, yes, because it's kind of like, okay, find you find another guy in the band that was in the band when the guy that you really should be with was in the band too, you know, like I would have rather Lane had I don't know, like if Luke had another server at the diner or something and they had this cute like relationship there. It was just the fact that he's in the band and while David Galski was in the picture, she had absolutely no connection to this guy.
Speaker 3: She sort of had more chemistry with that guy she dated from Chilton. Yeah, it was so cute.
Speaker 1: It makes more sense with the other skinny kid in the band.
Speaker 3: I know, I was gonna say, he wish she was with Brian Bryan.
Speaker 1: It makes more sense with Brian, and it almost makes more sense with Sebastian Bach and a weird would.
Speaker 4: Be entertaining, super entertaining.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, do you think it's also because like sometimes people just like guys because they're in a band, and they can say, and I.
Speaker 3: Think she likes because all the girls like him. You guys, remember.
Speaker 5: When all the girls were on him in the.
Speaker 3: Diners at him, They throw themselves at him, but at the diner second choice.
Speaker 1: But he was right, but he was Hugh hefnering it all the time, like there's two ladies and we're gonna go over here now and there atlea and the kind of like.
Speaker 3: He's like the lead singer. She likes bon.
Speaker 5: Jovi and they're always together. She's she knows that like those girls will go away, but she's in the band.
Speaker 1: I don't her mother did a real job on her.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you, I don't see it, guys, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't see the chemistry. I'm just trying to I don't see.
Speaker 3: The chemistry, but I don't dislike them together.
Speaker 1: Are they They're selling us that they have this great chemistry, right, and we're supposed to be in these scenes and like, oh yeah, you know, they're selling it, but we're not buying. So anyway, that's this is the issue. Yeah, that's the issue.
Speaker 3: Well, we go from that scene to another scene with two people who have amazing chemistry and banter together to the So we go to the Emily in the kitchen with all the flowers, and she's clearly upset and here comes Richard and even though they're fighting, Mandy, those two are perfect together. And you really that this is the scene we talked about and you're the favorite, and like Richard does sort of give the argument like she will deal with me, so I should continue that because I'll be the one to convince her to come back. I'm like, his theory is smart, although he's sort of like going up against Emily, But you're the favorite, so.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, he's a guy who feels comfortable not he exercises patriarchal power in a very admirable way. Yeah, he really does. I mean, it's it's a real example of a you know, you've You've got a strong woman here, an intelligent, strong, determined woman, and he loves her and it's fun to watch him love her. M h there.
Speaker 3: And I do think he is trying to work it out with Emily. Not not with Emily, He's trying to work it out with Rory and Laura. Like for Emily. I do think his intentions are good in that he is thinking he's going to be able to bring the family back together because they are so happy with him.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 3: So we go from that to then this is where Lane does her monologue with her mom, which I did laugh. First of all, she's wearing a bunny skateboarding on her sweater and then she brings up Donna from nine to two one Oho, which I thought was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: What when she shrieked at her mom, you're in.
Speaker 3: My hand, Yeah exactly, she's That's.
Speaker 1: The scene I wish they never shot see.
Speaker 3: I sort of found it amusing.
Speaker 1: I know it was amusing, but it's like, oh god, you know, here's another Lane.
Speaker 3: Here's another same thing we've seen a.
Speaker 1: Lot, like, can we just.
Speaker 3: And then she goes tell me if I'm saying this right? But I think she goes to Rory, and Rory says not in front of the books lane. So yeah, so she goes to Rory first and then she tells her what happened, and then she sees her mom in the street. Yeah, so all right. So then we get the phone call between Logan and Rory. She calls Logan from the bookstore because she realizes they were both wrong about Hemingway, which I thought was so cute and it was Hemingway right. And then he came back from his ski trip and sort of encourages her, Hey, you know, come back, and she wants to do it, and I thought I want her to do it, to see him and be with him. I thought it was so cute. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm not sorry. I love them together. Sorry, not sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm with your soul, sister, man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: I wanted her to get in that car and get back there.
Speaker 5: They're so cute.
Speaker 1: I like that. She said, you know, I'll think about it, right her.
Speaker 3: Mom right, But she packed up immediately, and yeah, right away.
Speaker 1: She got the heck out of Dodge.
Speaker 2: So then we get the singing and the diner. So Kirk's in the diner. First of all, Emily sits next, and Luke is just ignoring her, and she says to Kirk, you know, like can I can I have a word with him?
Speaker 3: Excuse a? And then she says like she says to Luke like she doesn't really say I messed up, but she's saying she wants you so go guess it.
Speaker 4: You won?
Speaker 3: You won? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite scenes I think I've I have seen in this entire series.
Speaker 1: It's theater. It's great theater. You put that on a stage on Broadway and Kelly Bishop walks on and delivers that scene. That's wow. That was. She's brilliant, she's powerful, she's brilliant. She can take command of a scene and just mm.
Speaker 3: And you did great in the scene too, because you you went toe to toe with her. You're not like, oh missus Gilmore are freaking out. You're just like, I'm gonna ignore her. I'm gonna film my coffee pot, I'm gonna clean my thing.
Speaker 4: Her stuff wouldn't have been as powerful without Luke's stuff.
Speaker 3: You know, you'd always say nothing.
Speaker 4: To me and all that.
Speaker 1: You got to know your job, she says it you gotta know what to do in a scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scene was great, and then we do get the moment that we that we have that we love. I mean, it was so amazing. You know, Laura's sitting there watching her movie and knock at the door, and it.
Speaker 1: Was I'm gonna I'm going to say something or I'll ask a question. Is it tad controversial? Is it better than the first kiss?
Speaker 4: Yes, you said, I like the first one better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first one, the first one's they're both pretty pretty good.
Speaker 3: They're both I mean, we're talking nine point nine five in a ten.
Speaker 1: We'd like to hear your thoughts out there.
Speaker 4: The first one was more of like a dip, like I love you or kissing for the first time.
Speaker 3: The first bards, right, poor Hug. Finally, the first one funny when Kirk went running through the first one.
Speaker 1: The first one was tender romance and law and es fear and nervousness. In the second one was like, you know, let's get the heck upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're both great. I couldn't I couldn't have been happier. I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't have been happier with the whole episode. Yeah, I understand your flag on it and respect it. But to me, ten out of ten, ten out of.
Speaker 1: Ten, I will deduct something. But you know, the Russian judge is getting a little testy.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite line before we uh give?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, mine's uh Laurela. She says, what, uh what? I don't exist unless I can pop out of an envelope or something like that, because they were doing the mail routine. I don't exist unless I can you open up and I pop out of an oblo. I thought it was really.
Speaker 3: Funny, I said mine because I just love when Logan says Ace, I can't take a chance to be pulling out that person and someone might get hurt. Like I don't know. I just think his little zingers are always giving me as on it.
Speaker 4: Mine was from Emily. Were in that scene when she says I can't fight it, You've won. Go back to her m.
Speaker 5: I liked uh Kirk when Luke threw the towel that line. I can't remember word for word what it said.
Speaker 1: I have to pull it up.
Speaker 3: But oh the napkin, it's a cloth napkin and a moist. Tell there we go? Yeah, Oh my god, So I'll go first. Just because everybody knows. I will give it ten out of ten plates of hash that looked like vomit.
Speaker 4: Mine is nine point five laundry bags.
Speaker 3: She pretty much had nine point five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll give it nine point two rum.
Speaker 1: Balls, oh good, nine point two. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It wasn't my favorite episode, but I enjoyed it interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it nine point five lawsuits coming back at the diner and Lukes for like throwing physically throwing people out of his dinner.
Speaker 4: Injury poisoning, that's so true.
Speaker 1: But nine point five. Yeah, I'll deduct five tenths for the well what we've already discussed, but a slight deduction. There you go. All right, that's gonna wrap it up. Well. The next week we've got Pulp Friction season five, episode seventeen. We are getting very pregnant in season five, really really getting along here anyway, Thank you, Thank you ladies.
Speaker 7: Good good talk, good talk, Yes, so.
Speaker 1: Good good pod.
Speaker 3: I still like so good talk better.
Speaker 1: And the venerable Amy Sugarman. Anyway, thanks for downloading. Everybody, best fans on the planet. Always remember wherever we are and wherever I am, I am all in. Stay safe everyone, Hey, everybody, and to forget. Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In Podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com