Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today. We can do that with Bloomberg Television's markets correspondent Normal Linda or what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Welcome my eyes on American Eagle Shares, that's ticker AEO. We are seeing the stock down earlier as much as thirteen percent for its worst day since April of twenty twenty five. This is after the company said that the most of its profit will be generated in the second half of the year, so we were seeing a light first half of the year profit outlook and net revenue for the fourth quarter did beat the average analyst estimate, but people are really just concerned about this idea of the forecast for the first half of the year. So you're seeing that weighing on shares today and training awesome. Also keeping an eye on Broadcom a name that we've been watching very closely. This is ticker AVGO. We are seeing shares higher earlier, up as much as five point nine percent in the trading day This is after the trip Taker posted its first quarter results, topping expectations for key metrics. They also gave a positive revenue outlook, and analyst are especially encouraged by its AI related revenue. So you are really seeing that booying shares of the company higher, I mean, one of the bright spots in the market right now. But if you take a look at a year today basis this thought is down about three point seven percent.
Speaker 2: Yep, calling some of that text sell off we saw. But what I think is interesting about some of these chip companies is the visibility they have on their revenue. Yes, and so he's calling out revenue into twenty seven to twenty eight. Some good visibility there, right, That's usually what the market likes to see. The Virel de crack as Tom would.
Speaker 3: Call it, cracker barrel, old country store. I had to say the full name because you can't forget the store in the front.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: No tick or CBRL shares dropping as much as two percent today right now, lower by about one point four percent. This is after the company did report revenue for the second quarter that beat expectations. But people are still kind of trying to figure out how they feel more or broadly. So you are seeing a bit of weakness on the stock today, but on a rate basis, so far in twenty twenty six, we see the stock is up about nineteen percent. I mean, this is a place that I used to go all the time in Virginia. I don't know if either of you.
Speaker 2: Have been, but the Country Boy Breakfast, Oh yeah, country ham is my meat choice, the biscuits and gravy. They can hold the apples and they can save the apples, but that's not art role. And then I asked for a picture of iced tea.
Speaker 3: Oh and it's probably so good. I don't see him here up north of stock.
Speaker 2: You can't get you can't get it. You can't get it. You can't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll get you a twobox.
Speaker 2: So that was just a disaster. What happened to them last year? Right b the rebrand. Hopefully they can get themselves out of it. Looks like they're slowly getting back.
Speaker 1: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.