Speaker 1: Hey, they're fan Rito's.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to a very special episode of How Rude Dan Rito's.
Speaker 1: At this very moment, Jody.
Speaker 2: And I are backstage at our live event that we're putting on with John Stamos and Lorie Lachlan.
Speaker 1: Literally, we're we're just like a couple hours away from the several hours. We're in hair and makeup. Yes, not dressed. Yeah, yeah, no, we have wearing clothes. I mean, yes, We're not podcasting naked.
Speaker 3: That would be weird, particularly because this is the first podcast that's happened in this studio, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want our butts on the chairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah they would. Maybe they get some money, but I don't know. We're very excited. We're just showering our wardrobe.
Speaker 3: We're just yes, right right right, which the way our wardrobe for this show.
Speaker 1: You guys got just wait, it's can we talk about it like this is? We can't.
Speaker 3: We can't talk about too many things we have John and Lorie. We might have a few other surprises. Guess what I'm talking about our outfits.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to blow the surprise now.
Speaker 3: It's not a surprise now because it's already happened, but we basically dressed like Stephanie Tanner at the wedding.
Speaker 1: It's the clean the toilet paper roll cover. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's actually a really cute dress, but we have taken it and added petticoats and capes like a.
Speaker 1: Little peach cake.
Speaker 3: It's so much peach and little glass glosingerless.
Speaker 1: Gotta have those stuff, have those a little hair boppady dudes. Yeah, that's gonna be interesting. And we are identical like we are. It's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of like the wedding episode meets that episode in Fuller where we were joined together by the umbilical fake ambilical board. It's like if those two episodes mashed together.
Speaker 1: It makes me so happy. I cannot wait. And I'm so glad you're game for that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm used to looking like a fool because Kimmy Gibler, but the fact that you're willing to go on this journey with me, this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Look at this age, that's one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 1: I look like an idiot, what do I care? You know? And also a big shout out to Shannon McClure, our stylist and dear friend who pulled this look together. And yeah, she she knocked it out of the park. They pedal and pop for gorgeous dresses. This is a real, it's a real. Totally wear this dress minus petticoat and lace gloves or keep it. I don't know. Hey, if you want to look like Stephanie Tanner, go for it. We welcome. I kind of always do and for me to not can too.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about this live event, Like what are you most excited for today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just you and I to be on stage together live. That's it.
Speaker 3: Literally, like that's gonna be. I don't know what's going to happen. There's no script, No, it's basically us and some microphones and guests. Yes, there is a there's a cover band, yes, oh yes, with Michael Campion, but not that Michael Campion. I know, it's confusing. There is actually another human being on the planet named Michael Campion, who, believe it or not, leads a Beach Boys cover band that.
Speaker 1: Is playing the live show today. And I will tell you it took days for us to figure.
Speaker 3: Out that it wasn't that Michael Campion, twenty year old right, right, and they're like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then we're like, how did we not know that Michael leads a beach Boy cover band? Isn't he a little young? Chuse? Yeah? Look I was.
Speaker 3: Rolling with I was like, the stranger things have happened and it made sense, you know. And then then our producer, I guess was texting the guy like, oh my god, thisthings so great and they never responded.
Speaker 1: She was like and then she looked at him and was like, this not isn't this is a man, not a young man. That was like, what are the odds?
Speaker 2: What are the odds that there's someone named Michael Campion who leads a beach Boy cover band displaying our show.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's great, but I'm very excited for that. We're gonna have we.
Speaker 3: Have some special songs, we've got special outfits.
Speaker 1: John and Lorie are here.
Speaker 3: Yes, We've also got special guests Marla sokolof, Yes we do.
Speaker 1: We've got winer Jeff Franklin.
Speaker 3: Dave sent us a video. Yeah we we have. We've represented the cast quite well. And let me tell you, the fans are so excited for this.
Speaker 2: They have no idea what they're in for. Because we didn't even know what We.
Speaker 1: Don't even know what we're in for. Yeah, we have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yes, but when I walked out to the stage for the first time and saw the.
Speaker 3: You guys, it looks like a wedding. It's like, it looks there's a there is a tiered cake. Yes, very very eighties in style. It looks like Becky and Jesse's. It really does does.
Speaker 1: And it's not edible. It's not a real cake.
Speaker 3: Well it's not edible, but it is lickable because I believe the outside of it has it sprosting.
Speaker 1: So are we gonna smear it?
Speaker 2: We're gonna try to feed each other and start on each other's faces.
Speaker 3: Terry and Ana Maria would lose their minds or hair makeup.
Speaker 1: People like, no, don't do it, Okay, maybe not.
Speaker 3: I have Fuller House flashbacks of different food fights and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like mache with the wedding bell. Oh yeah, it's flower arrangements.
Speaker 3: It looks like range Wood, an actual like wedding at home would look like not like the Fuller House one but nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: There's paper, there are there's Jordan Aumands.
Speaker 3: The guys there are Jordan lemonds, which it really is the official snack of the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I love them too. By the way, a lot of people don't like them. I like, you can get a cracked tooth if you eat too many of them. True, but my teeth are holding on pretty strong these days. I you're gonna be okay, yeah, we'll see you know what. I'm not gonna eat one before the show. True, we'll see it.
Speaker 2: But it's not a wedding unless you have a little package right to take home.
Speaker 1: It's got Howard Tannerito's.
Speaker 3: Our guests get Jordan almonds, and they get a little treat when they leave, because you know, that's when you can officially leave a wedding is when they serve the cake.
Speaker 2: So official time, I literally would. I arrived first, and then I went to the bathroom, and then you arrived. And when I came out of the bathroom, I was screaming.
Speaker 1: I was so excited, you guys. Okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, Andrea is usually the one that's like you talk. I hate live so like I can't get you know. So I was like thinking that maybe be nervous, might be.
Speaker 1: Nervous when I tell you.
Speaker 3: She flung open the bathroom in our dressing room and hopped out like a freaking bunny, jumping up and down and saying flash flash shirt. I'm just like, oh, you're more excited than I am. It was amazing and I have I don't. I rarely see you that excited about doing much of anything, but I'm really glad that you are.
Speaker 2: It was just such a thrill to see our logo or Howard Tanitos logan, our faces larger than life up there on the big screens like it was.
Speaker 1: This is a dream come true. For is for the fans, it really is. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: There's somebody in line right now. The people have started lining up already for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first people in line are our guests that flew in from England. Oh Lucy and her dad. Oh rightes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I got that wrong, sorry, but Uc and her dad flew in from the UK.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, pretty incredible dedications. Thank you sold out the iHeart theater.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: That is that's like the fact that we sold out a theater for a show. Wait about a show that premiered.
Speaker 5: Theater theater theater, theater, theater, theater, theater. Sorry, this podcast THETA theater.
Speaker 2: Okay, the theater with the with the ther the R instead of e R Theatray. Keep going anyways, the fact that we have we have sold out theater Theatray for a show about a show that premiered almost forty years ago.
Speaker 1: Wa. You think about that for a minute. That's incredible. I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I show that two and fifty people were like, this is gonna this is I'm down for this ride.
Speaker 1: Ye the podcast and we're like, I want to see that live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm It still thrills me just that people listen to this podcast. It I seen it on the cake. I seen on the wedding cake Ice, oh liable wedding cake sing. We're in a mood people today. We are and we.
Speaker 1: Are rage and ready to go. Yeah, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Though all of our fan Rito's we just this is the hugest, most exciting deal for us that we get to take our Howard Tannurrito's insanity and bring it to life on stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a first for us. As you can see, it's gonna go really smoothly.
Speaker 3: There's not gonna be any sidetracks, nothing, weird's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say anything dumb, Okay, I have prepped. There are note cards available, but are we going to give them? I don't know. No cards, please, they can't box me in. John is for sure gonna derail. That's the entire thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's gonna it's gonna be the John Stamos Show.
Speaker 1: We should just hand in the mic and leave, really go to service. To be fair, he'll probably take it out of our hands. No, I'm so, but yeah, John and Laurier to be here.
Speaker 3: And what's really cool is that we are actually also doing this for a charity benefit, which is Caitlin's organization that she has been involved with to benefit the Altadena Fiers.
Speaker 1: And I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love you Alta, Dina, and we are thrilled to get to do this and it's for such a great cause and that there's just so many positives about today.
Speaker 3: Speaking of positives, now, this has nothing to do with positives. Weird. Yeah, should we get into some nineteen ninety one trivia questions?
Speaker 1: It would? It feels appropriate for today? It feels it feel How do you bring it back to nineteen ninety one confident. No, I'm terrible at trivia. Are you good at trivia? I feel like you are triviledge random things? But I don't know how I'm going to be at this. Okay, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If it's about like some sort of strange marsupial in the like jungle.
Speaker 1: I'm on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But anything that like I actually lived through, like nineteen ninety one, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm trying to think nineteen nine one. I was in I think that I was a freshman in high school. Okay, so and you were you must have been still in elementary school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay ninety one. I mean I was only nine. It wasn't even ten.
Speaker 1: Oh single digits. Yeah yeah, it's a little baby. Okay in the theater? Are you going first? Sure? Okay, I'll go first. Okay, this is very specific.
Speaker 2: What was the number one song in the US on the day the Wedding? Part one aired on February eighth, nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 1: This is very specific. It's very specific. I wish I had an identic memory. Okay, number one song? What did you listen to? And I don't I feel like that.
Speaker 3: Was like some like I listened to Mariah Carrey some Mariah carry some some.
Speaker 1: Vanilla ice, some of the noodle.
Speaker 3: Maybe not the food.
Speaker 1: Are you hungry? The food's coming in?
Speaker 3: But like I felt that was kind of that like the early nineties era and then like some good early nineties kind of hippen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm thinking Paula Abdul. Oh, I love Paula. Okay, said Paula Abdul. Opposites attract forever, your girl. Russia's attract is the is the is the one with the attract and you know we have to pay for that.
Speaker 3: If I sing that takes less than fifteen seconds and I'm saying it pretty poorly.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, no one will know what you were saying. Okay, what do we answer it? Do we do? We know? I'm gonna you're going, Paula, Paula Abdul, your girl. I'm going to say, I'm going to say, George Michael which Okay, what's song?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Uh? Freedom Freedom ninety one? I don't know. Okay, it was from Freedom ninety five or something. Anyway, what is it?
Speaker 3: Mad?
Speaker 1: You are both in corrupt? Oh, I'm shocked, baffled. The answer is the first time by surface. Who the hell is sur Surface recount? Yeah, he's like, I wasn't even born in nineteen ninety one. I can't lie that.
Speaker 3: Why would I lie that the band I don't even know exists?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, yes, no, I Surf should recrown. Let's recrown this, you know.
Speaker 3: Like surface no offense, don't mean surviving surface member.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. We just don't know. We don't know the band.
Speaker 3: So okay, Well, here's another very specific question. What was the number one song in the US on the day the Wedding Part two aired on February fifteenth, nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: Later it's probably the Surface, right, I don't know were they was. We don't even know was Do you really think they were holding onto a number one spot for two weeks? Maybe they were popular. Maybe it was below the surface. Just to hot surface, that's for sure. I know we're both getting hot.
Speaker 3: We need your surface level, we need Okay, what, Maddie, what was it?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess Vanilla Ice now, I really I'm gonna get The Simpsons came out with Yes, Julie's already crying. Yeah, the bartman. That's what I'm going with nineteen one. Okay, ye, Maddie says the barman. Nobody remembers that. Okay, that was a great That was a great song. Maddie Will should have heard the rest of the album.
Speaker 3: Lot Sorry, Jojo broke herself.
Speaker 1: Answer happens all the time. The answer is gonna make you sweat.
Speaker 6: Everybody dance now by CNE Music Factory.
Speaker 1: Every dun dun dun.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, okay, thank god, that's over all right, next question, I'm gonna go put that on my.
Speaker 2: Spotify lense this podcast. That's gonna be our new new theme song.
Speaker 1: For this in the live show, We're like this actually was playing. This was number one, and we're very accurate.
Speaker 2: Howard okay which pop Icon had just released a sultry music video that was banned from m t V just week before the wedding episodes aired.
Speaker 1: Oh that's easy, It's got me Madonna, Madonna right, Truth or Dare? Oh not like a virgin? No, I think it's Truth or Dare? Why wait? Why was it? Why was it sultry?
Speaker 3: Truth or Dare was like the whole like when the Sex Book came out and it was all that, and it.
Speaker 1: Was like, is this someone in a church where she was like like a prayer.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well well yeah yeah, well she's dancing around and it's yeah, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Well it doesn't say which music video, it just is which pop?
Speaker 1: I just which pop pe I'm going Madonna. I'm going Madonna to Maddie correct yeaay do we know which stand video? Yes, specifically Justify My Love? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Interesting, okay, cool, I'm learning something. Yeah, this is an educational podcast.
Speaker 1: Now all right, you're up.
Speaker 3: Jodes, Okay what rom com was one of the top rentals in early nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: Rentals block Did you have a block Buster card? I Friday Night?
Speaker 3: If you went and the walls out of your movie, you'd have to stand there and hover by the thing where people would drop him off, like that's is that Titanic?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Exactly, you know it was. You had to get there early to get the rental that you wanted.
Speaker 1: All right, what I don't know Legends of the Fall. It's not a character gets romantic. Look to argue with you. Red Tristan, I love it, love watch him in that movie. But it is not a rom call. The comedy is lacking.
Speaker 2: Okay, point take it romantic comedy. Let me adjust my brain.
Speaker 1: I'm going when Harry met Sally, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Sleepless and Settle sleep in Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's okay, let's go with that. Or you've got mail like na Meg Ryan movie? Was that ninety one? I don't know. I feel like you've got mailed late later? I was Sleepless and Siattle? Yeah, which also involved email, didn't it? Yeah, you've got or no about I don't remember. No, he was a radio DJ something that doesn't exist anymore. I'm just hot. I'm having a hot flash right now. Okay. Our official answer.
Speaker 3: Top Reynolds early nineteen ninety one, Sleepless in Seattle, Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, Oh it's a pretty woman. Oh what do you think of that?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Why did I know Legends of the Fall Woman? I have no idea. I don't know. That was a very off choice to me too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need your neck fan, Yeah, okay, Next, am I next tape?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 1: Is it me? Yeah, it's me, it's me. I'm going on whatever. Somebody asked your question who won the suit? Super Bowl five? On January twenty seventh, nineteen ninety one, Cowboys Dallas Cowboys. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like the Cowboys won every super Bowl. They were like the Patriots of the nineties. They won every stupid super Bowl forever.
Speaker 1: Well, Michael would love that answer, he's a big Cowboys fan. No, but more this this is wait do you know this? No? Oh, you're never really excited. I was, you were. This was a really important date in history, in my history, in Blockhead history.
Speaker 6: Do you know who played the super Bowl halftime show on this date?
Speaker 1: New Kids on the Block?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: Yes, this was a culture touchsine Canada in our country because it used to be marching bands for a long time, and then the New Kids paved the way for bands to be playing at the super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 3: Yes, there had never so up until this year, there had never been a musical performance at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'll never say never, but this was. This was huge.
Speaker 2: This was massive, they saying step by step it was there was some sort of Disney thing.
Speaker 7: Because you have yes, yes, you walked out of a small It was produced by me.
Speaker 1: They walk out.
Speaker 2: They walked out of Small World Castle, which is rebuilt on the field Castle.
Speaker 1: Disney. It was. It was like a collab with Disney Disney, the Disney in the New Kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they saying step by step Stan, this one's for the children.
Speaker 1: And they had like one of my favorites, idea never end. They had like thousands of children dressed in.
Speaker 2: On the field, dressed.
Speaker 1: In thousand children. It takes the space of like six thousand. This nearly serious enough. I'm just trying to educate you.
Speaker 3: Oh I know this date, Yes, okay, this one's for the children and with all of the children from somebody to children.
Speaker 1: Yes, here it is, Oh my god, here they come out of this small world castle. There's joy. This is step they jumped down, Oh, they jumped down. Oh they all they're dressed. Is it's a small world.
Speaker 3: I told you completely left out.
Speaker 1: They're dressed as scaring us of children. But you see the castle.
Speaker 2: There are thousands of children and they're dressed and the dress there's a small world and there's dress children from the kids.
Speaker 1: This one's for the children, the children of the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Danny's least favorite song, but that's only because he got upstaged by one of the background kids that was in grease wearing corduroy pants.
Speaker 1: Right, well, it's important. That's not important, we know, saying time show help. Yeah, this is definitely not as important. It's the New York Giant. See that's that's way.
Speaker 2: That's a lets That is a letdown compared to the excitement that I just felt.
Speaker 1: I'm sweating.
Speaker 3: You can't be more excited than when you came bounding out of the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's what what's next? Okay, give any sort of special attachment to March not yet? Not yet? Okay, yeah, till you remember, but we'll see. Okay. I think it's you, but I can take it. You're drinking. You're drinking your tea, drinking tea, Sure you say that, Okay, I will drink. What film was presented at the Oscar? What that doesn't it?
Speaker 3: What film got the what film was won the I can't what film has got the Oscar for Best Picture on March twenty fifth, nineteen, ainey one.
Speaker 1: Let's just at the fall yep or you've got mail? Or I don't think you've got mail on the Best Picture? Charming as it was Schindler's List. Oh wait, that was later, wasn't it? Trying to think of.
Speaker 2: Uh, dances with wolves like this is Kevin Costner.
Speaker 3: You know, you're just really going for those like eighteen hundred's western sort of moments.
Speaker 1: I love rom coms. This is what's Neither one of those are rom com Father.
Speaker 3: Of the Bride, Like, I'm sure you can't know none of these, none of you're You're still back on the other question about the rom com.
Speaker 1: We moved on the Best Picture. Okay, the rom com could win Best Picture, it just hasn't yet. There might be a reason. Okay, Okay, what's my official answer is legs. What is your mine is? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going Schindler's List, which didn't come out till late nineties.
Speaker 1: But I don't have any idea. Okay, Andrew, you were so close. It's dances with wools. I said it, but that wasn't Did you answer? Give it? Do I get I get it? Yes? Answers with wolves? Yeah, see I'm not ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm not ridiculous, Yes you are, but your answer was correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Next.
Speaker 2: Who was People Magazine's sexiest man Alive in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go if if Pretty Woman was the rom com I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: Like Richard Gear might have been that would tie exiest Man Alive, that would tie in but uh or could be bragpit from.
Speaker 2: Or dances with what I'm gonna go with Kevin Costner because of oh yeah, because of the dances with wolves.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's my official answer. The amact answer is Patrick Swayze and we had the moment and the things. Was it ghost? Was that ghost? Was it for ghost? No? You don't no, no, I know, But was that was it around the time? Was that? I don't know? I think ghost was late later. I don't know all of the night. I didn't even know what a comment. You don't know when it came out, Okay, but I know that January twenty seven, nineteen.
Speaker 3: Again we all have restraints. Okay, who was who was it?
Speaker 1: Did we say? Did we get the answered Patrick's did you get?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sorry, I just left my body for fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, carry men pause nineteen? Okay its ghost? Okay? Oh it was Oh yeah, nice, well done, Jody well John.
Speaker 2: What was America's best selling car and car is quotations?
Speaker 3: Does that mean it was actually a scooter or what like a like a mopad hologram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a car. What let me finish the question.
Speaker 2: What was America's best selling car in nineteen ninety one with nearly five hundred thousand units sold?
Speaker 1: Wait? What is car in? Is it like a hot wheels car?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, with car being America's best selling car, is it hot wheels?
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand units? Cars? You know, happy meals? There were the hot wheeled cars in half it was America's best selling car.
Speaker 2: Why didn't say Honda Accord because that's what I drove in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 3: So I feel like a Honda. I feel like a Toyota Camri. Oh also, which is basically the same car.
Speaker 1: That's a car car, that's not a car in quotation mark. That's why I'm saying, is a car it's hot wheels? Was it a Vespa like a scooter? Like a scooter?
Speaker 3: I don't think five hundred thousand people bought Vespas in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: Then I'm going with Honda Accord. I'm going with Toyota Camri. Okay, it's gonna be like and it's rollerblades.
Speaker 7: So the car in quotations is the little Tykes cozy I do need.
Speaker 1: To give you a shout out. A Honda Accord was the best selling car. Thank you, yes, thank you. That's why. Actually I could rid quotationed car. Quotation car. See that's the Sherry barr Little Tykes car. Sherry Barber knew that that was the best seller back in the day. It almost got stuck in one of those ones. Are you serious? Yeah, So I was at my friend's house for a barbecue. This was back in the day. It wasn't it. Bag is over.
Speaker 3: I folded myself up into the little tex car and was like running around the backyard.
Speaker 1: In it with my feet and then I was like, I gotta get out, and I couldn't. Oh yeah, I didn't figure how to pop the roof off of it.
Speaker 3: Sandy Jody, I almost I almost lived for the rest of my life in a little Tyx car.
Speaker 1: We have one in the back here where it can run stage. Yeah, take us home. I know this one. Oh, I know this one.
Speaker 3: What Nineties R and B group released their debut album in nineteen ninety one and had everyone harmonizing the school all the way.
Speaker 1: Boys to men, Oh yeah, boys to mend Harmony. That was the name of their first album, which was the high school they went to. Okay, I'm going with that too. You ended on the best note. Ye, yes, yay. Yes, I'm very excited. Look at us, Look at us. We are smart sometimes once Actually, you know what though, I don't. I don't have any energy for the show. Now, we're gonna take a nap.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go take a nap and uh this this is this, what we just did is what we're going to do on stage and people are coming to see it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't wait. I am so excited. Oh it's gonna be so much fun. Let's go put on these bridesmaids dresses and let's go. All right, So remember you guys. Oh see, I'm in a difference outside.
Speaker 3: I can't follow, follow, like, and subscribe how at how Rude Podcast.
Speaker 1: There's our instagram.
Speaker 3: You can send us emails at Howard Tanato's at gmail dot com. You can like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you're listening to it so that you can get all the newest episodes right when they drop. And also, oh, very important, which Matty just said, but I forgot because I got to everything else first.
Speaker 1: Which is go to our merch store. How Rude merch dot.
Speaker 3: Com we have special shirts, special Edition Merch.
Speaker 1: Special Edition Merch for the live show today. Yes, it is one of a kind and you can be a part of You guys are gonna love it.
Speaker 3: It's got the little Howard tan Rito's on the front and like small and then.
Speaker 8: The back, uh it has it has it has John.
Speaker 1: Laura's got John Lorie. Yeah, and it's it's great if people are gonna love it.
Speaker 3: So how Rude merch dot com go get your special T shirt. We can't wait to see you guys wearing them. And uh yeah, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. You covered everything, and remember everyone, the world is small. The house is full of thousands of children dressed like a small world. Thousands just stuffed.
Speaker 3: The whole house just stuffed with them.
Speaker 1: And they don't want to stop singing that song. It's awful, right, This one's for children. No, I was thinking of small World song, but that too.
Speaker 3: Oh I mean, okay, my guy By