Speaker 1: For you doing fantastic.
Speaker 2: Just had to uh practice though, you know, I'm a little exhausted, but that's roll.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 3: Uh, how did your person INFL training camp going.
Speaker 1: It's been a it's been a great camp. Truly blessed to be here.
Speaker 2: Uh, definitely appreciate, you know, the opportunity to be here and play with guys like Fred Warner. You know halfanga get it it. I can keep going on about the list, but uh, this has been a a amazing.
Speaker 1: Experience, and you know, I'm looking forward to keep going and you.
Speaker 4: With no longer and and grips that they are also not.
Speaker 3: You know, notice the fastest guys they didn't burn up or their four year and dash and obviously.
Speaker 4: They're very adept at at playing ankles outher they does.
Speaker 3: This goodly gives them for a while. If you or you might have a kind of at a similar type game, have you what have you gleaned from them? I guess, particularly as it relates to to their style.
Speaker 2: You know, guys like Gipping Huff. Uh, they're smart. You know when you're smart and you think fast. You know, a forty time doesn't really matter. It's about how fast you can process information, how fast you can make a decision, and those guys are one of the best at it. So you know, that's why I feel like we all have similar traits, you know, when it comes to comparing forty times to compare, you know, game like speed, we all just you know, can think fast and can react fast and make plays.
Speaker 4: Mooney, Ward seemed very excited for you to have a preseason game where you could tackle live. I don't know if you heard what he said the other day, but is that something that you're looking forward to to finally be able to take off all the restraints and bring somebody to the ground.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I haven't tackled nobody since December of last year, so I'm definitely looking forward to get back to it, you know, show off my tackling ability to the team and let them see what I'm all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mooney said, I think you described you as a grown man who's gonna be smacking.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, you know that's just my game. I think that's everybody's game on the team. You know, this is an aggressive defense. I think, you know, the most aggressive defense in the league, so I have to, you know, live up to that standard with those guys. You know in my football style just like there, So it's definitely gonna be a game of physicality.
Speaker 4: By by aggressive defense. What do you mean just mentality or or blitzing or just just mentality.
Speaker 2: You know, these guys, you know they hunt, you know, guys like Fred Lee in the pack, you know Greenlaw.
Speaker 1: You know, these guys hunt.
Speaker 2: You know, they set the example and if you ain't out there hunting, you can't be with them, you know.
Speaker 1: So I just joined in on that hunt. You know, I hunt with those guys.
Speaker 3: You look forward to going up against an opposing team that you haven't seen and getting some line of hitting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always looking for it. For game action, you know, it's nothing like it. You know, practice is a similar version of it, but it's nothing like playing in the game, playing on TV, playing in front of you know, thousands of fans. So I'm definitely looking forward to playing in that preseason game coming up.
Speaker 3: Exactly uple deep passes this PRAC or this camp where either Hof or Gibble close in on time and make it and make those pass records?
Speaker 5: What are they?
Speaker 4: What do you see from the sidelines on.
Speaker 3: What's going on? And how do you kind of a lesson that they're teaching others.
Speaker 2: Those guys' ability to just read it, you know, to see it before it happens. That's that's something you know many many cannot do. That's something coaches can't teach, you know, Uh, the ability to just have that feel, you know, that clock going off in their head, you know that the boss coming out and them being able to have the ability to open up and make a play on it. Definitely, Uh, outstanding talent by gipping huff a lot or they they trying not to. They trying not to. They they definitely trying not to call me tig.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Coach said it something I gotta earn a nickname, I gotta earn. So, uh, they been trying they best not to call me tig. What they've been falling forward ever since, you know, so it's hard not to call me tig once you learn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Just you know, something that the guys wanna give me a a challenge and accept the challenge as always, so you know, if they wanted, they wanna get that, if they want that to happen, you don't gonna make it happen.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really good receivers in ten but what's it been like in this camp to get a enough colocal look day after day?
Speaker 2: And I uke and depot I you I like I U Man Debo to those guys are special, real special talented just the way you know, first of w I U you know, the way he can get an out of breaks. You know, the way he reads defense is the way he can make a play on the ball. Definitely, you know, one of the most talented receivers in the NFL. Uh d Bo as well, you know, especially his run, especially Deebo's run have to catch uh Debo's a lot faster than people think, you know. So them guys are definitely, you know, special wide receivers and it's the reason why they do the things they do.
Speaker 1: Did you have to uh restraint on to go through.
Speaker 2: Uh you seen that you don't wanna touch no quarter backs and practice? Yeah, I definitely did have to use a lot of restraints on that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I had to tell Trade to watch out man, he can't be touched. So definitely, yeah, I had too.
Speaker 5: Were you out to play?
Speaker 3: Were you out there on on that last player to really sneak every had to catch against the Sam.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't out there, but I was on the sideline. Yeah, I've seen it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you become close to any you know, particular members of of the rookie class and know that you and Jalen Graham had the same U secondary coach, uh at different points in in your college careers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of 'em. All the guys, you know, we all came in together. We kind of af ford to bond and you know, we stick together. We been together since Rookie Minnie Camp and we know, we just always in the hotel talking to each other about how it was going, you know, keeping each other up to date, you know, making sure guys is is doing the right things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's been a brotherhood with the rookies and uh, we look forward to continue that.
Speaker 4: The Rookie Press Secondary Shawn jameson Uh, what do you see it from him?
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: This guy at the top of the route is probably one of the the best I've ever seen. You know, how quick he can get out of his breaks and attack the ball. You know, most guys, you know take three four steps out of they breaks. Most guys take you know, even longer than that. This guy's a one step. He's gone, you know. So he's I've been super impressed with him, his ability to get out of his breaks, make a play on the ball, especially his man coverage. He be doing some uh great things out here, and uh he's gonna continue to do that. Yeah, alright, thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Appreciate it.