Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Seacrest with you the cysteny in Tanya, So welcome to your Tuesday broadcast here January seventh. Today's National Tempura Day. Not a big Tempura fan myself.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do a vegetable tempura for the table for the table, for the table, you know I do a My move is the burger for the table. Yeah, yeah, a little vegetable temper for the table. National Bobblehead Day today as well. That's cute, mostly sunny, windy. That whin we've been talking about.
Speaker 3: It's kicking in highs around seventy but that red flag winning goes into effect this morning in a few hours for La and Ventura Counties. Goes until six o'clock on Thursday, but real heavy wins, so brace yourself for that.
Speaker 1: Which could you know, be an issue with wildfires.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's the thing. I mean, you just to be a firefighter anywhere, it's just it's a mate, you're superhero, but especially here in southern California or in California in general, with those winds in the mountains and the forest areas superheroes and appreciate all of them. Next time you see a fire truck, wave so I'm just asking me to hunk the horn.
Speaker 2: By the way, they always wave back.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're.
Speaker 2: Looking for waves.
Speaker 3: Well, they're in a bright red truck and they're saving our lives, so they can serve a wave.
Speaker 4: I mean fire firefighters and police officers. I always with the kids, and like the kids, it's like it's so cute for like my kids to wave to a police man.
Speaker 1: They're like, they waved back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I usually I usually wave for all, Like if I see them sitting at a coffee shop or something, I'll stop yeah and just walk up and say thanks.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they look at me like, you know, didn't you preaching them?
Speaker 1: You probably brought cookies once to the fire station.
Speaker 3: I brought cookies to fire station. But sometimes when I approach them, they think I'm in need. But then I just smile and say face.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, this is just how I walk.
Speaker 3: Now, this is not a call. I'm just saying Hi, I brought warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies to the fire I know that's so nice, But I felt like I didn't know where to go.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a there's a back door to the kitchen like that was at the door.
Speaker 3: Security threat. So we got fire bucks and cash cars every hour. Also, coming up before seven will tell you how to tell if something you bought on Amazon has been used and returned before.
Speaker 1: You can tell sometimes.
Speaker 3: Cases, right, uh huh. We've also got a second date update. They met at a friends at giving and had a special moment.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: The unusual dish he brought was the same one her grandmother used to make cute, which is like you're always looking for that one connect right, mm hmm. So that's kind of cute. Sounds like fate. But something has changed since then, and it's kind of a bummer. All the holidays are over, like all the all the stuff that we were ramping into and looking forward to, like I think a friends giving. I was so excited because there was so much to come.
Speaker 5: And now what can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: I would love for you to tell me.
Speaker 5: Our tree is still up.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's got to go.
Speaker 5: It's going down tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We took ours down the day after Christmas.
Speaker 2: Do you bury it? Do you bury it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: We just chop it. Up and put it in the bin.
Speaker 2: It's so sad.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, a family members. But I'm saying, like.
Speaker 4: What do we I just knew I didn't want to come home to it on January fifth?
Speaker 2: Oh, what do we have to look forward to? This month?
Speaker 4: Martin Luther King Weekend, my eleventh wedding anniversary, and then Valentine's Day next month?
Speaker 5: Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: What am I going to do for Valentine's Day? You can hang with us, Mikaela. What are your friends do for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 5: Well, we're all singles, so we'll.
Speaker 1: Probably just party of party of us Valentines.
Speaker 2: I'ven't been single on Valentine's Day and a long time.
Speaker 5: We still have some time.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can. I don't think I can have a Valentine.
Speaker 5: The five of us go out to dinner.
Speaker 1: You can be the fifth wheel.
Speaker 2: Well, Michael, just single people go out on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: I feel like some do, but for the most part they have a Galentine's Like, just a party.
Speaker 2: A Gallantine. That's what I need. I got thirty eight days.
Speaker 4: You should have a Ryan Tynes and just you know, do you whatever you want whatever your heart desire.
Speaker 5: Day of the week? Is it falling?
Speaker 4: The only Valentine's Day where you can do exactly what you want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 3: Well, I like Valentine's Day, though, like I look forward to all the romantic stuff.
Speaker 1: Do it for yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna call a restaurant, book a table for one, pre fixed menu.
Speaker 5: I can hang out with you if you want.
Speaker 2: I don't want sympathy, hangout tiny, guys.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be by myself on Valentine's Are he's doing his bachelor party that weekend?
Speaker 2: What that shock? Why is that such a Why is that so large?
Speaker 5: Because it could have picked any other week No?
Speaker 1: Really, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: A month before you guys are gonna get married. Yeah, you're not going to be together.
Speaker 5: It's fine. I was really fine.
Speaker 1: You look fine.
Speaker 2: Sound so fine about that? Sounds like depression.
Speaker 5: I'm fine now, I'm fine.
Speaker 3: That fine, But you have so many to look forward to the rest of your lives. You'll be one hundred and one still celebrating Valentine's Day together. So what's what's he doing for his batch party?
Speaker 5: To be honest, I don't know you should know.
Speaker 2: It seems like a question we might want to ask. Yeah, I'll ask you. I want to find where is he? Is he going somewhere?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they are going somewhere.
Speaker 7: Okay, They're either they're either going there, I know, they're either going somewhere like warm, or they're going like skiing, like somewhere where they can like be in the snow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, next time I speak to I'll get some details.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's either like Miami or snow.
Speaker 3: Some of the top New Year's are solutions if you're still into yours, save more money, travel more, learn a new skill or hobby. If you were to learn a new skill or hobby, like what comes to mind, pickleball?
Speaker 2: I can't get into it.
Speaker 1: But I can't either, But it's intimidation for me.
Speaker 4: We were on vacation with a bunch of friends and they're like, oh, let's go play pickleball, and I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: You'll play pickle Yeah I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm too embarrassed, like I'm gonna suck, So I don't want to play be.
Speaker 1: Good like you heel, But we don't know because I haven't tried.
Speaker 2: It's not hard. My parents can play.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone says the same thing.
Speaker 4: I just haven't tried, so they're saying this would be my new skill if I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Try, I'll tell you. How about for you?
Speaker 5: I probably want to learn a language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're too No, we're not. Our brains are much. Our brains won't retain. I tried. I tried French, I've tried Italian. My brain won't retain.
Speaker 5: No, y'all load like the.
Speaker 4: Dual lingo app and see it's like that, might you know spark something?
Speaker 7: But I like, I really want to learn Spanish and I feel like I know enough that I could like.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's doable. Maybe for you, Okay, thank you, we'll see. What about you, Ryan?
Speaker 3: I like the language thing, but I've tried all of them and I can get through, Like, how are you? And nice to meet you. I was thinking of a sports skill, but I'm not good. I took some tennis lessons over the holidays.
Speaker 2: And I realized just not.
Speaker 1: Like great, not c.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not so good, Like I felt embarrassed for the pro you have to hit the balls to me because I don't hit with the racket strings I hit with like the frame of the rap hits like the frame, which is almost impossible to do, but I do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you got through tennis.
Speaker 2: I like the traveling thing a little bit, go places have never been before.
Speaker 7: I feel like you do a lot of stuff like that. I don't know, like you pick up different things, like you tried surfing for a little bit. You try biking for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, and I dropped them because I just really you try.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to commit to it, like if they give yourself a timeline.
Speaker 3: Commitment seems to be an issue for me. But let's get to number one Top years resolutions of the year, and that is find time to exercise more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so vague.
Speaker 3: It is kind of about making it. I mean, so when I look at my exercise routine, I treat it as important as work.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you have to put put it in the schedule time.
Speaker 3: That is, it's like if I had a meeting. It's a meeting, you know what I mean. It's as important as that. You got to like prioritize it like that. So true, all right, So if you follow your star sign, let's get into the horoscopes.
Speaker 2: How will your days shape up?
Speaker 5: Aries?
Speaker 7: Today, you can check off several items on your to do list.
Speaker 5: Taurus.
Speaker 4: You may feel tempted to ignore family problems, but don't sweep conflict under the rug.
Speaker 5: Gemini.
Speaker 7: Talk about your future goals and be sure that anyone you get involved with is a person that you care for.
Speaker 4: Cancer Today, you may need a change course and go in a new direction Leo.
Speaker 5: A partner can help you see blind spots.
Speaker 2: Virgo.
Speaker 1: Stay optimistic about your ability to get it all done.
Speaker 5: Libra.
Speaker 4: Get to know yourself better Scorpio. Self doubt has a strange way of creeping into your life.
Speaker 7: Kick it out, Sagittarius. Never underestimate your ability to find what you need.
Speaker 1: Capricorn.
Speaker 2: Be curious and see what people are talking about.
Speaker 7: Aquarius. Are you procrastinating? What's the root cause behind it?
Speaker 1: And Pisces, it's.
Speaker 4: Not about having problems, it's how you solve them.
Speaker 3: Are you a good problem solver? I think if need be sure, I've found that. You know, as years go by, I'm fine at just working on the solution, not why the problem happened, right, Because a lot of people you obsess on the drama of the problem and what happened to get there. Let's just be solution oriented, right, yeah, I mean just skip ahead and find solution.
Speaker 2: We have time. Life is short. We don't have time.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Dogs, I was just reading this art about dogs.
Speaker 3: They can get a sense of when you're supposed to be back home if you come home from work every day, even know it's their way at the door, the windows, just because they hear you. They actually have the body clock to sort of know when you're coming back. How cute is that when you open the door and your pet is just sitting there waiting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well we're still training Diego. He's like Dino from the Flintstones that comes at running at us and charges you.
Speaker 5: Were like, it's it's my favorite thing.
Speaker 3: Georgia will she'll wait for me, and then when I go to pet her, she'll run away from.
Speaker 5: Me hard to like she's gone for so long and I was gone.
Speaker 3: So I'll come Niel down trying pet and she'll walk up, smile and run away and roll her.
Speaker 2: Eyes at me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think dogs can do that.
Speaker 3: She's a fake cigarette, her Paul yeah Martini and her other car and she rolls her eyes at me.
Speaker 2: Want to get back from work.
Speaker 3: So every year I think, Johnny, you choose a word for the year, right, Yes? Are we doing vision boards in the staff meeting?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I actually have thought they knew that.
Speaker 3: I want to yatas email. Hey, guys, don't miss the staff meeting. We're doing visual that is, we are doing that. Yeah, I'm going to pass on.
Speaker 4: That I might suggest a different version of a vision board acts as a meeting and a take.
Speaker 2: Are we actually going to construct the vision boards in the meeting?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, three hours.
Speaker 4: You just reminded me that I need to figure out how the girls are going to get the dance that afternoon, because now I can't take them when you meeting.
Speaker 5: Two hours Thursday Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I booked some doctor's appointments.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun.
Speaker 2: I love team building, but see, but.
Speaker 3: I'm more into like efficient meetings. Yes, yeah, I don't want to bring my scissors and magazines to cut from.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I already made my own vision board, so I'm like that took me three days.
Speaker 1: Three days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, because I.
Speaker 7: Like look through the magazines one day, then I like vision one day.
Speaker 3: So what's what's what's your word for the year? You always have a word. What's your word for this year?
Speaker 7: Yeah, every year I pick a word that that's the filter that all my decisions run through for the year. And so this year, I wanted to make it wife, but I I didn't want it to be wife because I feel like there's this like weird connotation or like there's this weird definition of that word, and I wanted to kind of like give it a spin, and so I made it w I f e. Woman in full efflorescence, which is like full bloom, like blossomingesce effluorescence, fluorescent floor. Yes, so it's like opening up, like blooming like a flower. There's a lot of definitions for that word.
Speaker 5: By the way, your.
Speaker 2: Word is not a word, it's an acronym.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, but it's like my own thing, so I can do.
Speaker 5: Whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Eff since florescence, efflorescence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The action I'm looking at out the action or process of developing and unfolding as it becoming a flower.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a new chapter.
Speaker 7: It's like a new it's a new season of life. And so I wanted I wanted wife to be the word, but I wanted to have like a deeper meaning to.
Speaker 2: It more thought to it. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Also, a white chalky powder that forms on the service of porous materials like brick or concrete.
Speaker 5: That's the first definition when you look it up. So it's like you might.
Speaker 2: Want to when you tell people the right the fourth definition of don't look at the first three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please don't mind the.
Speaker 2: Look at the construction connected one. Yeah. I think that's nice. You you put a lot of thought into.
Speaker 1: It every year.
Speaker 4: Every year just put I don't put any thought into like the new year.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, get the kids into school. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I uh, what's gonna be on your vision board? Though? For the meeting, I feel like I has to.
Speaker 7: Tell us what, like what goals, and then I feel like we'll go through the magazines and look for that.
Speaker 3: So I'm just gonna have a white construction what do you call poster board? Uh huh uh with nothing on it because I'm going to create space this year. I don't have to. Yeah, this is what is that? It's blank? Yeah, exactly, space time space. Nothing on my board.
Speaker 5: This is my board.
Speaker 7: This could be really groundbreaking for you. I think you know what you could also do? You can make space in your closet. Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I have at fifty years old. I have made space in my closet before, like.
Speaker 7: A big chunk, like a little like chunk where there's nothing in it, so that you're creating space to bring someone into your line.
Speaker 1: And you have to set a table setting for them when you have dinner.
Speaker 2: You mean like move my shoes.
Speaker 3: So there's a room closet, a table setting where no one sits.
Speaker 5: There, because how are you no.
Speaker 3: One shows up? Yes, I actually have done it before I've gone. I've booked a reservation for two and then I get there and I'm like, they had to cancel.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just me.
Speaker 5: To get more space.
Speaker 3: Embarrassed for one. Got your quote of the day, but check this out. How often do you return something you got from Amazon? Have you done it before?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 3: It makes sense it Sometimes you might get something that someone else has actually had and returned, and I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 2: I'd like it to be fresh.
Speaker 1: Right when it's closed. That bothers me.
Speaker 3: So here's a simple way to tell if there is a label on your product that starts with LPN.
Speaker 2: LPN PN. Yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: What does that stand for?
Speaker 3: No idea, but it's Amazon code LPN. So just look for the LPN. I will and if that bothers you, you can return it for a refund. LPN. You don't have any idea what it means, but if you do, call me, I want to order something just to see right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Today's quote, it's kind of a long one, So get your utensil out to write. Most of your life will not be extraordinary. Most of your life will be simple things done regularly. Do you either learn to love the day as it is or you don't learn to love life at all?
Speaker 5: It's a really good quote, isn't life day by day?
Speaker 4: That was a bit of a debt said regularly? Interestingly regularly?
Speaker 2: How do you say it?
Speaker 4: This FM headlines, Well, some so cal residents have already had their power shut off as the life threatening, destructive windstorm is expective to impact Manura in La Counties between noon today and noon tomorrow. Egg prices in California have skyrocketed due to low supply during the bird flu outbreak. The price for a dozen eggs in California is up about seventy percent since November, with some pay nearly nine dollars for a dozen eggs.
Speaker 5: In and out.
Speaker 4: Burger is expanding with new locations in Anaheim. Carson and Silmar and Zendia and Tom Holland are reportedly engaged after she debuted a diamond ring at the Golden Globes.
Speaker 3: So as we were talking about vision boards, which you all are going to do in your staff meeting, I guess they're not the thing to do.
Speaker 2: They're not the trendy thing to do this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was seeing this all over TikTok and it's got like millions of us that vision boards are out and Bingo cards.
Speaker 2: Are in, Bingle cards are in.
Speaker 1: I love this so much more, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 4: It seems easier to make as well. Yes, easier to make and less cluttery. I feel like the collagi like clutter of a vision board. It doesn't really like esthetically make me sane. It kind of gives me anxiety to stare at it all year and be like a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yes, like all the.
Speaker 2: Difference make words and bingo card work.
Speaker 4: So just like you would look at a normal Bingo card, do five rows across, five rows down, so it's essentially be twenty five things. Now you're not going to maybe accomplish all twenty five things because you play it like bingo, So you would try to at least get five in a row across diagona or up and down and be as creative as you want with the things that you put on your Bingo car. You can still put things that you probably have on a vision board, like maybe you've been in a relationship for four years and you want to get engaged and things like that, buy a house. But they give me simple things like clean out my camera roll and oh my gosh, I have to.
Speaker 5: Do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I just felt like it was like a really cool take on the goals or vision board aspect of what we like to do at the beginning of a new year, but just a little bit simpler.
Speaker 2: How about start a book and finish it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got about one hundred.
Speaker 1: Read a new book, put that on your Bingo car book.
Speaker 2: But it's not just read a book. Finish this.
Speaker 3: Yes I don't finish all the books, So read a book and finish What else I would like to run a one k.
Speaker 5: Okay is that you can totally do a one k got only a one k.
Speaker 8: Is a thing?
Speaker 2: It is if you're.
Speaker 4: Busy and then you start with five k, what would.
Speaker 2: You I don't know, would you ever do a marathon?
Speaker 4: I've only done a half and I barely could do that, So I don't think I could do a marathon.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I think I could commit to the training. Yeah right, it's.
Speaker 7: A lot of my One of my best friends is doing the half marathon Disney half Marathon.
Speaker 5: The month, and the training for.
Speaker 4: That even seems because that's only thirteen point one miles.
Speaker 2: But the La Marathon is March sixteenth.
Speaker 1: No chance.
Speaker 3: So if anybody's anybody in the back room, you guys want to marathon it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, at.
Speaker 1: Least up front, we're going to be away that weekend.
Speaker 7: Those people that run though those those marathons, do you know how fast they run them?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I know people who are iron people, those iron yeah man people.
Speaker 1: They swim in the ocean around the pier.
Speaker 3: I don't like hanging out with them. They're like, I'm doing an iron Man next month.
Speaker 2: Like they're easy. I'm walking in line on the treadmill.
Speaker 5: People that finish those marathons.
Speaker 7: I at the beginning, I timed it out once, like to see how like on a treadmill, they basically run at like a seven eight or nine the whole time.
Speaker 1: There's no chance, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hang out with them.
Speaker 1: I don't even run that at Berry's when they tell me to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I put on my wheel when I spin, I think it, we're gonna need you a seven eight or night. I'm like, for faking the tension of your wheel on a stationary bike, I'm the best until the trainer comes by and she's like, I'm gonna twist it a few more.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not twisted at all.
Speaker 5: I like when they do that.
Speaker 3: It's my best acting right now. It's a second date update. If you're not dating and you're with someone, be glad because it's not great.
Speaker 2: And here is the case.
Speaker 3: Dear Ryan, Sisney and Tanya, there's from Coach to mesa victor reaching out to us. Says we met at a friend's giving. She was the plus one of a woman I know. Says I brought a mince meat pop and no one would touch it except her because her grandma used to make mince meat pies. I'm not a fan, so I wouldn't have touched it either, He says. We bonded over that, so I asked for her number. We went out a few times last month. But now when I text her, she keeps coming up with excuses. So what's that about, Victor? Thank you for coming on and reaching out to us. So what are you texting her that she's not responding to now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's just not responding to any of my texts. Like when we met. It was a friends giving at my friend Lily's house. And I've known Lily since high school and every year there are new people there. I saw her immediately from across the room. She came with a woman named Dana, who I don't know real well. Anyway, after we bonded over mince meat pie, which I pie.
Speaker 1: Is it a dessert or do you eat it as part of the meat.
Speaker 3: Here it is chopped apples, raisins, candied citrus peel, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange zest, and a splash of brandy. There's no meat in it, ah, so it's not savory.
Speaker 1: Tricky title that is true, confusing, very confusing, But I will try.
Speaker 8: It, and that's the funny thing we bonded over that. I was really surprised. So after that we went out a few times in December. We drove around, we're looking at lights. We went and saw Wicked, which I thought was huge.
Speaker 3: But what have you texted her after all of this sounds great? And what is she not responding to?
Speaker 8: Well, she's just saying that She's like, I texted her wanting to know if we could hang out, right, and she's just like, well, I'm too busy and this week doesn't work. Just generic stuff, you know. And I mean it is a busy time of the year, but it's just dinner, right, She's got to So I'm just wondering where wrong.
Speaker 3: It's interesting though, because you know, if she wasn't into you at all, she wouldn't be going driving our looking at lights, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's something that you do with somebody that you want to spend time with. It's not like.
Speaker 3: It's not you know what I mean, Like she would have blown you off sooner.
Speaker 2: I feel like, so, yeah, yeah, that's gone wrong.
Speaker 8: Oh that's the thing. Like on our last date the movie, we were talking about New Year's Eve and some cool events that she knew about, so we kind of made plans for that to be our third date. And then I bought her to her car. You know, we met there and and we kissed, which I thought it went great. But obviously New Year's Eve came and went with no contact, so something went wrong. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's a big deal to not contact about that special night. Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Let's I believe we've got her number, so the back room is going to try and get her on the phone and we'll just find out.
Speaker 2: We'll just ask her nice.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys, This is great.
Speaker 2: Victor, be very quiet.
Speaker 3: We found her and we're gonna try and find out why she's not getting back to you. After you guys met at a friend's giving, I mean already you know that's a great way to meet a friend's mutual connection.
Speaker 2: It's the holidays. You guys went out over the holidays a little bit.
Speaker 3: You talked about New Year's Eve plans, and then when it came to New Year's Eve, she didn't respond to you about going out. But you did see the last time you had contact with her was at the end of the kiss.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, my buddy, say, I messed up the kiss but I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Like what anybody know about the kiss?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Like I thought it was great. You know, we just got together. We slowly went into us and then just kissed a few times. But I don't know. Maybe we'll find out if that's true. I need to know.
Speaker 3: All right, Hang on, Victor. We will ask a lot of questions here while you listen. Don't say anything, but I'm gonna bring Julie up now, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi Julie, Hi, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: It's Ryan Seacrest. Thank you for agreeing to come on Kiss FM. I've got Sistey and Tany here. You're on the air.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 3: We're calling you about a guy that you met named Victor. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What about him?
Speaker 2: You tell me? How is Victor?
Speaker 12: I mean he's cool. We went on a couple of dates recently.
Speaker 9: He's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And how are the dates? Tell me about them?
Speaker 12: They were cool, they were fine.
Speaker 3: Any anything special or romantic or attractive about Victor?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean he's he's really sweet. He is really very sweet.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You you know, we met we met through some mutual friends and.
Speaker 12: He's very into Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me too. I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm so sad it's over. Yeah, and how did how did the last date go? How did you guys leave it?
Speaker 12: Well, we went to a movie and he like he kind of brought up like New Year's Eve or whatever.
Speaker 8: But then.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I just I got a vibe that he's a little, a little too into Christmas for my blood.
Speaker 3: Really, somebody can be too into Christmas. That's a turn off. I've heard this happen before.
Speaker 12: What I'm offected, I know you would think, but it's a little it was like borderline obsessive.
Speaker 5: But like Buddy the l vibes.
Speaker 12: Like kind of Buddy the Elf vibes like he's an antler guy.
Speaker 1: He's an antler guy.
Speaker 2: What does that meandeer antlers? He wears like to put the answers on the.
Speaker 12: Car exactly, he has was on the car.
Speaker 5: Like Rudolf.
Speaker 4: My kids wanted me to have it on our car and I was like, no, okay, well you're not fine, yeah.
Speaker 3: On my car.
Speaker 12: Because of that, well, I mean, I feel super unfun.
Speaker 9: I feel the same.
Speaker 6: I feel like such a gringe, but like I don't I'm sorry, I don't want to get picked up.
Speaker 2: And you got there, you got the from the antlers. Let me ask you something return, Yeah, how is he a kissing this Victor?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was it.
Speaker 12: Was fine everything else. I had a nice time.
Speaker 6: But when I saw him with his full chest walk up to the car with the antlers and the Rudolph nose, maybe that's shallow, I would just like, So I was mortified, all right?
Speaker 2: Well, and so that's why you didn't go out with him again? Do you want to? Would you ever go out with him another time?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: Maybe in the off season?
Speaker 7: Right What if he's on the front the front of season right now?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, not eyelashes. I'm sure there's like a lovely little elf who would be thrilled.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, what if, like it did work out and you guys had a great connection past the antlers like this, would he would be a great dad, like to be that excited about Christmas down the road and.
Speaker 2: You're already having kids with the guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying, like, it's not a terrible thing that he's got into it. But I understand that. I don't know what it is about being single having the antlers. It just doesn't do it for me.
Speaker 3: There bring Victor in here. Victor is listening to this conversation. He's on the line. Victor, does this explain it? And how do you feel about what Julie is saying?
Speaker 8: Oh, you know, Julie, I have an explanation for that.
Speaker 2: Hi, Julie, what is what's the explanation.
Speaker 8: Well, that's for my nephew. He three and his dad isn't really in the picture, and he was begging his mom to get rudelph ears as he called them, for her car, and she was and she was like, ask your uncle. So I did it for him.
Speaker 1: Now we all feel terrible.
Speaker 3: Now you're a bad person, Sisiny for not liking it, and Julie, because I melt.
Speaker 1: We that it's you have a kid involved.
Speaker 3: I melt, Julie. He sounds like a good guy. I'm telling you it's not easy out there, especially Yeah, Victor, good news. You're great at kissing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: Right, So, Julie, after this explanation, we have to move on here. But would you like to go out with Victor again?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: My god, Well, I'm sorry, I feel like a monster, and yeah I would. I would be really down to if you're.
Speaker 8: Down, Julie. I I don't think you're a monster. I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And I i'd love this similar time with you all.
Speaker 3: And candy Cane kisses everywhere. Okay, we're gonna get out of here. You guys enjoy. You know what I did the day before New Year's Eve? I didn't tell you guys yesterday I got a colonic.
Speaker 1: Oh good for you? Really just flush it out?
Speaker 2: You ever done it?
Speaker 1: I have done one?
Speaker 5: Yes. Oh I thought you meant something else?
Speaker 2: Well, what possibly else could I mean?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 5: No, that's different, yeah, different.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've gone to a place in Santa Monica where this really nice lady did it together.
Speaker 2: You guys did it together?
Speaker 1: I forgot Yeah, we did do it together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you were talking about it so much, like I need to try time.
Speaker 3: But the nurse said to me, would you like to see yes? Answers Yes, I would answers absolutely, Like I'm not going through this pain. I want to see what got happens the pleasure of seeing what's there.
Speaker 2: But I have to tell you, I think I feel good after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're supposed to do it like regularly.
Speaker 2: Well, she was trying to get me for.
Speaker 1: Like a payment, like a plan.
Speaker 3: She was like, come back, Well, I just try so often do you do this? She's like every couple of weeks and that's it. I know I can't. I can't bear that. But I felt like I kind of felt like a new person afterwards. Maybe it's all in my head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel like lighter and cleaner and like you and you want to eat cleaner too because you don't want to like put more bad stuff in you.
Speaker 2: Right, But it was New Year, knew me.
Speaker 1: For you really flush it out.
Speaker 3: I got it done day before that broadcast on TV. I didn't want to do the day of because I thought, what if I have to run to the potty.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I didn't love it.
Speaker 3: No, no it's not fun. No it's not no, no one loves it. No, because okay, I what a hose? Give me some water in a hose? Looking forward to this anyway, Angela, we shift gears to you in this moment.
Speaker 4: Hi, he knew?
Speaker 2: Happy New Year, Angela. Can we still say that a guess? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why not? Day seven?
Speaker 1: This might be the cutoff though.
Speaker 3: Tell me about the weird text you got from your future mother in law.
Speaker 14: Oh, it was so weird. So it's all it all started. I had to do like a little procedure, nothing serious.
Speaker 3: It was kind of.
Speaker 14: Expected, and my mom actually helped me out. My fiance and my future husband he had to work, and so I thought it was just easier logistically. My mom picks me up, she brought me home, she was taking care of me.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 14: When I looked at my phone, I got a super weird text messages from my mother in law saying basically, you know, when you get married, my son is going to be the one that helps you and takes care of you. I did not even know how to respond to that. It seemed really odd and somewhat out of character for her. And I haven't known how to like text her back or I just don't even know what to do with something like that.
Speaker 2: Was she just being funny?
Speaker 14: My fiance is kind of convinced that she was trying to be funny, but it seems like a really odd joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and especially over text, you really need to be clear with your funny on text.
Speaker 2: You can't leave it for question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there a language barrier?
Speaker 8: There's not.
Speaker 14: There's not. I appreciate that, but there's not. And she knew I was in surgery.
Speaker 8: She wished me, you.
Speaker 14: Know, good luck on the procedure. You know, hope you're well. So she knew that I would like wake up and see this text message, which makes it even more odd.
Speaker 3: I mean, we look at life and we look at the things that can really get to us.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is not one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe it does, ha ha, maybe just like ha ha.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or I always respond with yay why even if I don't, I don't read the text, It just why why yay?
Speaker 2: So just or exit?
Speaker 3: What are you just exo it or something like that, you know, but I think in the grand plan and the grand scheme, you just let this one go.
Speaker 2: Future mother in law, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like she was trying to almost stick up her son, thinking like he should have been taking care of you. And just so you know, I already chatted with him and he's round him.
Speaker 1: Like almost like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let let this one slide. There will be bigger issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need awa.
Speaker 14: All right, appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 2: I hope you're doing well after the procedure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kept telling you I was sending safe travels to everyone, and it kept changing in my autocorrect to safe Tacos.
Speaker 1: Safe tacos Taco.
Speaker 3: Sounds great too. People were like, yeah, I'll make sure I find some safe ones. Monster Jam returns to Anaheim. Twelve thousand pound trucks will take over Angel Stadium over the next three weeks.
Speaker 2: I love Monster Jam.
Speaker 1: It is a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm so cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I.
Speaker 4: Was gonna like it as much as I did. When they was at Sofi Stadium, we went.
Speaker 1: And took the kids. Oh my gosh, we were like having a ball.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun time. I go, I want a toy truck like that. Yeah, like I want the toy version.
Speaker 1: Come over.
Speaker 2: We have plenty of our Do you have the monster toylet all of them?
Speaker 1: Yes, Grave Digger. I learn all the names now.
Speaker 4: Like I'm like a monster drug mom.
Speaker 3: All right, Tanya Trending Report Now. So Tom Holland and Zendeia they're a couple. Yeah, they go too much publicly together.
Speaker 7: They do not, and especially when it comes to attending red carpets, he typically chooses to skip them. And it's to keep the focus on her, he said, because it's not my moment, it's her moment, and if we go together it's about us. So the last time they walked a red carpet together was in twenty twenty one for the premiere of Spider Man No Way Home. The two of them will appear in Spider Man four and the Odyssey in twenty twenty six, and maybe that will be the next time we see them on a carpet together. But I love that he is stepping back and saying, this is her moment. I want her to shine. I don't want it to be about us. I kind of feel like Kylie Jenner did something similar at the Golden Globes when it was her boyfriend Timothay's moment, you know, like where they show the nominee in the screen like she wasn't at the table. I think to kind of like let the focus be on him. And I think it's like really cool. But I also wonder if it's these couples that are trying to be super private, it draws more attention because like, oh my gosh, they're together. We never see them together versus like Dak Shepherd was there with Kristen.
Speaker 5: Bell and nobody. It's not about them, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: It's about like Dak Shepherd being there to support Kristen because we've seen them together so much.
Speaker 3: You know, I thought it for the first time I have I actually, I mean, that's great if tom A Tay Holland wants to do that. However, for me, I feel like I'd want my partner there to support and enjoy. It makes special critical moment. I mean, if you weren't on a movie, think about the hours and time in many years and yeah a time it could be two years to take up to shoot a movie, to take that long. So I would like my partner there because I I think that it draws more question and maybe more attention by not being there. But I would want to share that moment. So when I started my movie, I want to share that when I walk the red cart, I want to share that moment with somebody, you know, Like is it life about sharing those great moments and memories?
Speaker 1: One hundred I feel the same way with wanting to share everything.
Speaker 2: When we have our premiere, we'll be with our partners.
Speaker 7: Do you remember we had that vision one year about making a movie and we're all going to get in a van and like travel across the United States and make a movie out of it.
Speaker 1: Is this a dream.
Speaker 5: No, this like legit was on the show. This was me? Yeah, okay, thank you. Somebody remembers Jen.
Speaker 2: Jenier has Sysney and I committed to that.
Speaker 7: We were like talking about it as like an idea of something fun and.
Speaker 3: Innovative and what's an exciting movie? Us in a van going state to state. What's the plot?
Speaker 5: I can't remember, but I do know we talked about this. How do you guys don't remember?
Speaker 3: I mean I remember vaguely. Yeah, it doesn't sound like a very exciting movie.
Speaker 5: It was exciting at the time.
Speaker 6: Movie.
Speaker 3: Sure love Shannon's on an orange Good morning, Shannon, how are you?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 8: I'm super nervous.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't be nervous. This is gonna be easy.
Speaker 3: And we got tickets for you to go see justin Timberlake the Honda Center in a few weeks. All you gotta do is play the game in or out for twenty twenty five five.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: So Blamor magazine came out with ins and outs for the new year, and I'm gonna go down the list.
Speaker 2: You tell me if it's an in or an out.
Speaker 3: According to Glamour magazine, okay, okay, and these run the gamut from fashion to health, pop culture everything. I gotta get three right before you get three wrong. Here's the first one. Headbands. Headbands? Are they in or out for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say out, Remarkably, they're in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I would have thought.
Speaker 2: O too, Like these are the plastic little things you put over your hair more.
Speaker 5: Like the one material.
Speaker 4: My head's too big for them. They always give me a headache, like after hour two.
Speaker 2: All right, next one. So I got to get this, get this one right. Here we go.
Speaker 3: Bows are bows like little bows? Are they in or out for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: You know, they were just in.
Speaker 8: So I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say they're age, they're.
Speaker 4: Out, They're out Sis Glamour magazine and you and I have the same thought process.
Speaker 1: I would have said in too, But.
Speaker 5: I know it's just yesterday.
Speaker 4: They were in, right it Sabrina Carpenter bo But they did Christmas tree bows.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't why they're out because they were so alight.
Speaker 9: So here we go.
Speaker 3: How about this? How about this one? In or out for twenty twenty five? The phrase you got this, you got this in or.
Speaker 14: Out, out, out, it is out.
Speaker 4: You're still in it.
Speaker 3: I don't want hear anybody say it on this show. You got this, it is out. Okay, what's in is you don't have this. You're not going to get it.
Speaker 2: That's in.
Speaker 1: That's the case.
Speaker 2: You don't got it.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: The next one flavored coffee creamers. Are they in or out? Glamor Magazine? Flavored coffee creamers.
Speaker 8: We got to be in.
Speaker 2: They are in, They are in.
Speaker 5: Incredible.
Speaker 3: This is the next one is not because it's me doing this. It actually was in Glamour magazine as in or outs for twenty twenty five, getting back into American idol in or out totally. Yeah, that's why I asked. I support that. Congratulations, you came from behind. You are the rudy of this game. You are going to see justin Timberlake. Congratulations. All right. A few more here in or out sheer sheer socks.
Speaker 1: Those were in last year?
Speaker 4: Thought, oh wow, they're still in.
Speaker 2: How about Chicken? Is chicken in or out? Chicken like.
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 2: Sure? No, it's out.
Speaker 5: Yay chicken, chicken.
Speaker 2: Think of the chickens.
Speaker 3: They're thrilled than the chickens right now, Sisney what is new this morning?
Speaker 4: All someome so Cal residents have already had their power shut off as this life threatening, destructive windstorm is expected to impact Ventura and La Counties between noon today and noon tomorrow. Egg prices in California have skyrocketed due to the low supply during the bird flu outbreak. The price for a dozen eggs in California is about seventy percent since November, with some pay nearly nine dollars for a dozen eggs. And In and Out Burger is expanding with new locations in Anaheim, Carson, and stillmar And that's what's new this morning.
Speaker 3: Eddie is in West Hollywood, Eddie, how are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're doing great, Eddie.
Speaker 3: So you're calling from West Hollywood and you've got something exciting coming up? You got a job interview on the way.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I have a job interviewed this week for a company that I've always wanted to work for. I've been trying to get hired for them for over a year and they finally they finally scheduled an interview for me this week. So I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Well, tell me about what the job is.
Speaker 11: So I've always wanted to make movies ever since I was a kid. So this is going into being a film producer. It's a job in finance. You know, it's a step up on my career path, but that's that's the industry it's in.
Speaker 2: And what have you done to prepare for this job? Interview?
Speaker 11: Well, doing research on the company today. They scheduled it with me this morning. But I've had a lot, I've made a lot of movies, you know, I've done a lot of work in the industry. I'm just hoping I can, I don't know, show them everything that I've done or tell them.
Speaker 3: So you've got experience, You've got a resume. I mean, look for me, just what you said at the beginning of this call is what I'd want to hear about how you've been wanting to work in this role for this company for such a long time, and then probably give specific reasons why you wanted to do it and why it's been on your mind for a long time. Specificity is key, you know, examples are key, and just be enthusiastic because it sounds like you've got you got the resume, You've got your your researching it. I think that's what you do you go in with the enthusiasm you're sharing with us, isn't that the best thing I would hire you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you, thank you. I'm excited. I'm afraid of scaring them off with how excited I am. But that's all I know.
Speaker 2: But that's your personality, like let that shine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what you That's what they're gonna want in your role. That enthusiasm every day when you come to work.
Speaker 4: Especially if you're working in finance, because that could be a very boring department. So if you come in there with like, who I am so spunky, I will get the finance done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I love numbers, right, I do. I actually do love numbers, right, I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Wass No, No, I am not good at numbers.
Speaker 3: So I think the people in the world with your kind of spirit that love numbers, it's good for it's good for business.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My husband's like that, and that's why his company hired him because he's like so personable and like not boring.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you should see her husband with a spreadsheet. It's like, ah, come on, it's like birthday cake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, me and him can get together and click spreadsheets.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 3: Well, Eddie, I think you got this. Oh I can't say you got this. That's out for twenty.
Speaker 2: Five five this year.
Speaker 5: Twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Eddie, You're gonna be great and be you be the guy that we just met. That's what wins you this job. And congratulations.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. Right, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Are you taking care? Let us know how it goes.
Speaker 3: I get so nervous for interviews or in my case it was auditions. Yeah, I would have that awful feeling, just that like scared death feeling to audition.
Speaker 1: But I feel like we just gave him a good pep talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we should go with him.
Speaker 1: Oh wait outside, it's just.
Speaker 2: Stand outside the door with a big sign says go Eddie, you have this? You have okay?
Speaker 3: Do you use voice stuff on your phone? Do you use that microphone and send messages?
Speaker 4: Not often? I have sometimes Here I know it's so much easier. I try to actually make that. I think my news resolution last year to like change the way I textpect people.
Speaker 3: But now, yeah, it's so much easier for me to do that. So we have that feature inside the IHET radio app. It's the talkback mic and it comes right to us.
Speaker 4: That's so much easier to get through to us, by the way, than having to call and wait on hold or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it could be an eternal weight.
Speaker 5: It could.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that long. Operators are standing by, aren't they right there? Look at that standing by Its great us. So she's got her head, her microphone or headset on, she's ready.
Speaker 2: She's like an operator. Essentially.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about Amazon drivers having to use water bottles to relieve themselves during the busy holiday seasons.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, I do remember that.
Speaker 3: So Ed from the City of Industry. He couldn't wait to weigh in on that.
Speaker 15: Here's Ed, Amazon drivers are not alone. In fact, uber drivers, live drivers, your common rights, your driver.
Speaker 3: They also be in a b oh Man in order.
Speaker 2: To make in order to make money, in order to make the day.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, Ed calling from a wind tunnel or on his way to space or something in there could barely make it out.
Speaker 2: What did he say that?
Speaker 1: Everyone does it? Not just Amazon, FedEx EPs, everybody.
Speaker 2: I've never done it. I don't think I could bring myself to do it.
Speaker 1: I haven't either.
Speaker 4: I've definitely done like out in the wild like pull over, I find a bush.
Speaker 5: If I've done it, it's done it once and it was I had to.
Speaker 2: You don't like a Ventura boulevard.
Speaker 5: No, I did it.
Speaker 7: I did it in a car because we were rushing to the airport and if Becca would have pulled over for me to go into the woods or something, we would have missed our flight.
Speaker 3: Every time I have done it, it's in the middle of nowhere, behind a tree. There's no traffic until I start, and then a car comes.
Speaker 1: Hey see your bum the car it.
Speaker 2: Comes out of nowhere the moment I start and can't stop. Now.
Speaker 3: This is Larry Joe and Hammett wants to thank us for a weekend watch list recommendation.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Ryan and ladies. It's your boy here Larry Joe representing Hemmett in the ie up Listen. Ryan, I just want to say thank you. On Monday, you discussed that you had watched The Diplomat on Netflix. And I'm not the type that really cares for like political type shows, but I do love me some care Russell, and after the first episode, I was fucked.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, my pleasure. I got a new one for you. Oh, Larry Joe and everybody have two new ones. One is The Day of the Jackal, oh or Day of the Day of the Jackal. Something of the Jackal. Eddie redma Eddie Redmain is a hit man. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm into that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 7: Nikki made a joke about how it's on Peacock and nobody watches Peacock and it's very funny.
Speaker 3: Well, the Day of the Jackal, it's so worth it. And the other one on Netflix Black Doves Kieran Night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I watched that one, and I watched The Diplomat. By the way, I all of it, two seasons.
Speaker 3: Love the Diplomat. The Agency is another one I'm into right now.
Speaker 5: Was Black Doves too scary?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not scary at all. It's spy, spy, can't be suspenseful. It's Kiera Knightley and Ben Wishaw.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one, so check that out. All right, let's see this is another talk back. Bobby in North Carolina Mount.
Speaker 4: Tattoos have a secret tattoo.
Speaker 2: My best gish would be no, do I have one?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: Wy?
Speaker 3: I like Bobby, I don't know what we're talking about there, but I guess we're talking about getting a tattoo.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: But he brings up a good point, like, do you have you had a secret tattoo this entire time that we don't know about?
Speaker 3: No, if I did, I'm not a tattoo. This body's not made for tattoos.
Speaker 5: Your body is made for tattoos. Actually go on on your arm and your arms are like good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, Like I don't know. I go back and forth on it. Here's one more talk back. This is a woman who wants to remain anonymous, calling from Los Angeles with a very la dilemma.
Speaker 13: Hi, my husband is business manager of an A list celeb. I can't give the name. He gifted our son a beautiful customized engraved necklace with pendant. It's too small. Our son is six foot tall. And my question is can I contact that jeweler that customized this to say this is too small? Could you add more links to the necklace? And who pays for that? Thank you so much?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: I mean that is so la.
Speaker 3: I guess you can, but you can't charge back the gifts.
Speaker 2: Car No, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a gift that's been given to you.
Speaker 2: Now you deal with that, and I.
Speaker 5: Don't think you take it to that jeweler. I think you do it somewhere else and you get it largeened.
Speaker 3: I know who the celebrity is, not who it's not Tom Cruise because he gives out coconut cakes.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 2: One year maybe we'll get one. Wasn't this year.
Speaker 5: No, I've heard it's amazingly delicious.
Speaker 3: Try he gives out like apparently thousands of coconut cakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the holidays.
Speaker 5: Glenn Powell got one one year.
Speaker 2: Was in a movie with him.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they were co stars.
Speaker 3: I was in a movie with him, which one Well my ex was in a movie with him. But I was on the set Rock of Ages that set.
Speaker 2: You'd think I was coconut cake worthy from that day, but no. Well that's it.
Speaker 3: We did it. Your Tuesday broadcast got through the morning here, Hopefully you'll get through your Tuesday, will be into another new day and of the new start.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. We'll play match game tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Got more cash cards tomorrow, more justin Timberlake tickets tomorrow. If you missed anything on the show. We got our podcast up on iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcast. You might only have the second date update because she got the ick because he was too into Christmas, which I don't like.
Speaker 2: I like being too into Christmas.
Speaker 3: I didn't like her saying that, right, like, I mean, I find that super cute to be so into a holiday, or does.
Speaker 1: The reason really change my opinion?
Speaker 3: So they ended up being a real specific reason, which was heartwarming, and Systney was not into it either, and then she felt like a bad person I did at the end of the call. But they got back together. So check that out. It's up on our podcast. All right to the backgroom staff meeting today, right, all right? Two hour staff meetings, so you guys let me know how it goes. Give me the CLI.
Speaker 1: By the way, we have staffing every day after the show.
Speaker 3: This one's like it all hands on deck one my call mark during the staff meeting and ask them what you guys are doing.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.