Speaker 1: So why you guys are here in the city unrival You've been here what nine weeks? How long?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is our ninth week going into just.
Speaker 1: Thinking you had a good coach.
Speaker 2: Your coach is damn Adam, Like we didn't. We didn't.
Speaker 1: I take it easier, that's my dog.
Speaker 3: They said that to tell you they would still get buckets on your hands.
Speaker 4: That's okay, you'll love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, listen, he transferred in from men State to Auburn. Just take these fucking belt to assay Eagles Adams the best. But so, how you how even I've been enjoined the whole unrivaled. It's new. Talk about it, like, how is it?
Speaker 2: It's been amazing. Honestly, for eight years of my career, the only option in the off season was to go overseas, right, and then Athletes Unlimited comes along and that's five on five. But something different, something that is player led by w players starting it uh, something that can offset that oversees money that we make financially to be able to provide for our families somewhere that will have adequate care of our bodies, trainers, strength and conditioning, food, living, whatever, Like we have everything that we need right in this three on three league where we're just able to stay home, be safe in the off season, make money.
Speaker 3: And I'm a firm believer that iron sharpens iron. So what better place to be.
Speaker 2: Y'all fucking person right, I want to go ahead to head with the thirty six best of the w Like, that's that's what you want. You want to continue to grow through your career. So Unrivaled has been a challenge for me. I'm a point guard. I love a ball screen, I love depicting a ball screen, taking it apart, but that one on one was like the next level for my game and just being like, I gotta when it gets thrown to me seven on the clock, I gotta get a market rock out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, so that's accountability for me. I gotta be better in that area. So Unrivaled has been really cool for me.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love, like you said, the Iron shoppers Iron, but the vulnerability being able to just go one on one man nobody else you want to know, no help, ain't no shrinking the elbow, no rotation, ain't nobody taking their two point nine.
Speaker 2: No hell no, I'm like where the week side that? But it's fast paced y'all, you said you're coming this weekend. Like we only have twenty less possessions than actual W games.
Speaker 3: And that's five on five is.
Speaker 4: The court, it's the same side.
Speaker 3: First game, I was back playing, no bullshit.
Speaker 2: I was back playing Ryan Howard driving at me one step over the half court line, shoots the three, and I was like, that is the three point line?
Speaker 1: Like both size of it shorter, It's shorter.
Speaker 2: Faster.
Speaker 1: Short. You like that type of ship I need to play on.
Speaker 3: It's no breaks, no breaks, shooting.
Speaker 1: Ain't gona play no defense.
Speaker 4: That's why that's not to go. See you the motherfucker. When I take to the game, I tell my kids, don't watch you. Don't watch that you my kids don't.
Speaker 1: Watch Hey listen, don't listen that ship. Y'all might learn something. Come watch the kid man when you.
Speaker 4: Get when I went on offense, watch him watch him the offense, watch him watch everything.
Speaker 1: He do growing up. Talk to me about it, p A, how was it?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I love Philly? What she talking about? We just won the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: You know to ask, I'm going to talk ship.
Speaker 4: Want the super Bowl fly? Eagles fly?
Speaker 3: I mean you go a whole by man, McNab mcnabs. Oh, we're going back in the day, all them. Okay, my girls, daddy.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I'm not counting y'all.
Speaker 3: I mean, that was the cheeko y'all can blame New York today. We ain't count you blaming the giants for that. I don't know what y'all was thinking, but thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: But no, Philly, I feel like I'm really a product of my environment. We're just really tough, blue collar city. We just all we know is how to work and get it out the mud. And I think that kind of translates into not only my game, but what we are we on this again.
Speaker 3: I think we all get along. Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 4: Want to get to see them for family reunions and ship but I got people here.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get people.
Speaker 4: Somebody's one of my favorite phone call teammates.
Speaker 3: But okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves them a Philly Dogs. The same with Collie of copper Don.
Speaker 4: Everyone loves you.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 1: I would love to be here.
Speaker 3: What you got to She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Asia, the same thing. Ain't nobody introduced me to. I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Don.
Speaker 2: This is it, this, this is plug you do you want to meet you? He want to come through a South Carolina about to do what they do? So why not pull up to a game?
Speaker 4: She'll see, yeah, shall see. So talk about it growing up in Philly and we understand what Philly is because like when I go to Philly, I feel like I'm in Miami. I feel like I'm around my people. But you grew up in all white I did, so just was it was it different? Was it harder for you?
Speaker 3: I appreciate it now you can get you guys right, Okay, Okay, we have to bring it in.
Speaker 4: No talk about it because I understand Philly. Is that mean that could be? That could be difficult for you? It's tough. Ain't no ship man.
Speaker 2: I've caught myself a gray area kid my whole life. I was never white enough. I was never black enough. But I was never made to feel different than my own family too. And you know kids from having kids, right, like, they're so innocent and we don't know what's going on until society starts to hit us in the face. So as I started to get older, I started to realize, Okay, like my situation is in a normal situation compared to how other people are growing up and but what had been deemed like such a dawning thing to me for so long, Like as I got older, I realized it was a superpower for me, and like my advocacy moving forward into my career of like, Okay, I can understand both sides. I grew up in the white family, so I understand how to talk to you know, our white counterparts that we need allieship, but they're not necessarily understanding because they don't go through those things, they don't live those things every single day. But then also on the other side of it, I know what it means to be black in America, and I know what it means to walk around with his skin right that is just deemed other than or less than or you know all this other stuff. So yeah, I'm talking back to you, right, that great area is where I just I just kind of found myself.
Speaker 1: Right, But.
Speaker 4: Like all bullshit aside, like you know what I'm saying, Like you know, like a lot of people talk that shit like you stood on business.
Speaker 2: You've got on business.
Speaker 4: If you put your money where your mouth there is literally you sat out a season talk about that and just talk about like, look what were you doing throughout that time, and just how your career moved on since then, because you know, we know a lot of people that do a lot of talking. Yeah, everybody ain't standing on business, no, because stand on business.
Speaker 2: We stand on I love that though, because I just believe that right, like God truly blessed us abundantly in our lifetimes and he gave us this beautiful platform that we have the ability to impact the lives of other people, whether it's in like a minuscule way or like huge impactful way. So I think we do a disservice by not taking ownership and responsibility of those platforms. Like, yeah, it's not our job to fight the world's problem, but it is our job to stand up and shed light on issues reaching right communities that we love that we care about. Like we can sit here and be like black white, but y'all love each other, so y'all gonna ride with each other.
Speaker 3: So like that's just my belief and everything.
Speaker 2: And so for me sitting out the twenty twenty George Floyd Beyond the Tailor, Like, how am I sitting here talking about basketball when like I very.
Speaker 3: Much could be Branda, you very much could be George.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't have to know them to understand the trauma that we feel as a black community. Right, So, there was never that much momentum behind the Black Lives Matters movement, and I love to always talk about it now because right we found out some things we separate ourselves from the movement. This is just about equity across the board more than anything. So there had never been so much like momentum behind it, So you gotta take advantage of it when it's coming. So for me, going off into a bubble where I can't even go outside of it, I can't see my family, I can't be on the front lines, I can't be in those rooms that are making decisions on policies or you know what we're talking about moving forward and like again, progressing us. I wanted to sit out and I just prayed on it. You know, Congress was really cool because they covered my contract for that season to make sure. Yeah, shout out to Congress because that was my biggest fear. I was like, I don't know how I'm going to provide, but I know that because I'm moving with the intentions that I feel like I made for my life and for my career, He's always going to provide in some way, same perform Like, I don't know, that's the feeling mentality. I'm gonna get it. I don't care what I gotta do. I'm gonna make sure my family's fan.
Speaker 4: So that's how and that's how it goes. I mean, something is important enough to you and you sacrifice. Yeah, you make the sacrifice, and it obviously it wasn't about you, it was bigger than you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think about my kids that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think about my kids like that next generation of my children.
Speaker 3: Are they going to have less rights to me? Is my daughter going to have less rights to me?
Speaker 2: My son?
Speaker 3: Is he going to be okay? Is he going to be safe? Are they going to be able to be in the.
Speaker 2: World that looks at them for their character opposed to like the color of their skin. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's crazy about that is coming right off your.
Speaker 2: Championship, right off the championship championship and we ain't even got to accolade. Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, you know what I'm saying, you hooping, you win a championship and then you still stand on that. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you got more hard than a lot of these.
Speaker 1: Out here. I'll tell you that definitely wasn't easy.
Speaker 3: Way, Yeah, it was fellas.
Speaker 4: Fellas fellas. We all know when we've been away from home and it's been a long day, you get that text from your lady can't wait to see you to night. Baby, I miss you. When you're laying in bed after a long night. She rolled over and tuned it out for you. Let you know it's missed the nasty time had that ro spose on deck. Boy trying to show up and show out and handle your business. You don't, somebody else will. Gentlemen, we all know what spring brings. Signs out, buns out. Get to spend a couple of days on the beach with your woman, getting all those nasty thoughts in your head, ro spas than your sister for thirty six hours. So every day you out there, you could finish the night strong boy and your business. It's cheat clapping time. Ro Spause is a twoy one treatment fellas for stronger, harder, longer erections. They hit that blood stream faster because they dissolve under the tongue, getting hard faster. Me most sex, my boy, after they dissolved. They're working fifteen minutes on average player. Rospas gives you the boost the last loan, no fun for both of y'all might be able to try something. Stay ready till you ain't got to get ready with Rospas. Rospaus connects guys with medical providers one hundred percent online, so there's no awkwardness, no embarrassment. This a full conversation on how you could be your best version if approved treatment ship directly too, Yo Doe Playboy. They prescribe new sexual health patients. Get fifteen dollars off Roaspaus on a recurrent plane. Connect with the provider at roa dot Co slash ogs to find out a prescription.
Speaker 3: Roaspox are right for you.
Speaker 4: That's Oro dot Co slash Ogs for fifteen dollars off that package.
Speaker 1: Who's scoring big in the NBA this season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. From Monster Slams to Audition the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite players and the prop bets you can make on DraftKings, the home of NBA player props. Here's something special for the first timers. New DraftKings customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. Take it to the rack with DraftKings Sportsbook. Download the DraftKings app now and sign up using code ogs. The crown is yours. Stay in on the action and use your one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at an even bigger payoff. Combine multiple bets together from the same game. Love the thrill of live betting. DraftKings has you covered bet live in progress games right as it happens, making watching the game that much more exciting. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now New customers. Use my promo code ogs and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. That's promo code ogs only at DraftKings Sportsbook.