Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at some stocks.
Speaker 1: In the move today.
Speaker 2: No one does it better than Alexis percent love us. What do you have? Love that introduction?
Speaker 3: So I want to start with an Amsterdam based AI infrastructure company that I talked about twice this month.
Speaker 2: I never really talked about this company. This is good Nebbus.
Speaker 3: So the stock is up twelve and a half percent today, It is up thirty five percent year to date. And are you ready for it? Up three hundred percent in just the past year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: NEBBEUS is just signing these deals with all of these hyperscalers. The latest one is with Meta. Meta is going to be pouring a bunch of money into this company twelve billion dollars of AI data cent capacity by twenty twenty seven under this new deal, which could reach twenty seven billion dollars over the next five years. And remember in Nvidia said that it's going to expand its deal with nebs pouring another two billion dollars into it. It also signed a deal last year with Microsoft. So Nebus is on the move. But some analysts, you know, they project a big AI market opportunity here for Nebus, but others are worried about customer concentration and high debt. Don't know exactly how much the debt is that the company is carrying right now, but apparently investors are were a little worried there about nebeus. All right, let's move on to this. This is just mind boggling to me how much self storage we need in this country, right. I mean, you ever go driving along the highways you see these storage units. So Public Storage is buying national storage affiliates for in a five point six billion dollar all stock dealer is going to create a storage unit company with a combined market cap of fifty seven billion dollars and including debt, the company said, the deal has a total value of ten and a half billion.
Speaker 2: It's still a booming business.
Speaker 4: I mean, because we're in Manhattan, we sort of ignore it, but.
Speaker 2: We can't get rid of things. We're like a country of hoarders. I feel.
Speaker 5: Financial advisors Goldman, Sachs and Wells Fargo for Public Storage and more Stanley for national storage affiliates.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: The trade, Yeah, going to help public storage. But that's the even with the war, that's the percolation of M and A. Business is getting done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's kind of our last guests of saying it. This is a bumping the road. Most people are longer term views in M and A.
Speaker 2: You got one more I do? Did I mention?
Speaker 3: Though? The national storage is up twenty eight percent by the way, So there you go. Dollar Tree mixed annual outlook here, raising some doubts about its ability to keep on winning over shoppers with low prices. Sales are projected to be as much as twenty billion dollars this year, just missing projections. That equates to growth of about seven percent following a gain of ten percent last year. Dollar Tree's low price model has been resonating, we know, with consumers facing economic stress, but we just don't know if that's starting to wane a little bit. So Dollar Tree also some of it's some of the other companies in this area coming out with earnings that are less than spectacular because even the higher end shoppers don't seem to be shopping there.
Speaker 4: In the last twelve trailing twelve months on a stock price.
Speaker 5: Now, dollar Tree up sixty six percent, Dollar General up sixty percent, five Below up one hundred and eighty percent. So there, stocks have done it well over last year exactly. So they might be taking a round, take a little off the table, as they say.
Speaker 1: The Stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.