Speaker 1: All right, guys joining us now the founder of London Entertainment and management and production company, shaping the sound and direction of moderny up hop. Here he is London, bro hold on, where is it a dre? Drel Okay? Here it is right here, Dre. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Bro Y?
Speaker 3: What's what's going on?
Speaker 1: My guy?
Speaker 3: You're good?
Speaker 4: I'm great? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing wonderful? Man, can't complain. We're alive. We woke up this morning. You know a lot of people didn't wake.
Speaker 5: Up this morning. You know, yeah, yeah, wake up this morning. Shout out to my guy.
Speaker 3: Sinko.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: I'm good both everything beautiful?
Speaker 2: Can complain? Man, Yes, I woke up this morning. I got a chance to hustle another day. You know.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: I like another fresh.
Speaker 1: So hello. You grew up in Brixton, UK, made your way to NYC. No connections. You built you up. When people say I'm self made, that's that's you. You are self made. You came here. I don't know how many people you could share your story? How many people did you know? Anybody in New York? Where you have family, you have friends, you had loved ones. So how did you how did you get from there to here?
Speaker 5: So my family of Jamaican origin.
Speaker 2: I came from Brickston, South London, where during the eraicle or the windwash era, my grandparents came over on the boats.
Speaker 3: I can't even I don't even know what type.
Speaker 5: Of boat it was at that era. But my grandparents came over in the sixties to the UK.
Speaker 2: After World War two, okay enough to clean up the streets and do the jobs at the people who lived there didn't want to do. After that, my mom was born and I was born, so I came from the u K Brickston that I would want to say, let's just say today it might be gentrified, but it was like Harlem of book If that makes sense, Yes it does. It was like the Harlem of the UK came up and I just wanted to get out of there. I know this sounds crazy. Harlem's nice because Harlem is a manhattan.
Speaker 3: It's up the top.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Harlem's nice for anyone. There's different sites to Harlem, Like if you could picture that kind of thing in London, grips, grime, horrible, How the hell you're getting out of there? I just I don't know I just had a kind a fingure in my head that I couldn't. I didn't want to be hitting the ceiling back in the day in the UK, like I couldn't even name black millionaires. That might sound crazy to you guys. Yes, today, of course, years later, the world has changed. But back in the day, I couldn't. If you name me one, I noticed you guys, none of you can name me one black British born billionaire. So it's still going on today, if that makes sense. You can name black billionaires in America, but you can't name me a British blackborn billionaire. So like I felt like I was hitting the ceiling when I was there, and I felt like it's a bigger world. So I left in two thousand and eight, moved to New York. I had a family there, of course, had some small family, my family from the Jamaican connection or I'll go on a road, and they played Jamaica music. And my cousin Colin had a sound compute, my yet sound called Helping International. And when I moved to New York, that was more what I had, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: That was more like where I was my foundation.
Speaker 2: And it weren't to say that I didn't have a connection, but I didn't have no connection in hip hop or anything like that. I came with an open book zero. I remember having like a black book and having names written down and the people that I wanted to meet and the people that I fought could help me on my journey.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. But by the time we're going to that later.
Speaker 2: But by the time my journey began, you know, the time my journey was in the middle, I started meeting these guys. I didn't even want to meet them at the time because I was already where I was.
Speaker 3: I was already moving.
Speaker 5: But like shout out to friends of mine today like Steve Stout and.
Speaker 1: Hold yeah, Steve, Yeah, a whole load of guys like that that I had on my list, Like, yo, when I get to the States, these are the people I need to meet.
Speaker 2: That's making things happen. And now I'm around these guys. Now they're my parents near now they're friends of mine, and now they're like we have conversations all the time about different stuff and just building. But you're right, it's definitely was a self made thing. I came to America with zero telephone numbers.
Speaker 5: In terms of help.
Speaker 2: I remember one day I was in the park in Brooklyn and my cousin and them were slapping donamo's donamos, and I said, I've been in this park two days in a row. I can't be a pair with my cousins and them playing dominoes and guys hustling, guys running down the street selling what they're selling and coming back to the park.
Speaker 5: And I was like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I came from too far in my life to be sitting in the park for two days in a row. And I think that was like my last straw where I was like, all right, wake up moment. Yeah, I'm leaving Brooklyn. I'm going to Manhattan and I'm going to go every day until I make this shit happen. Doesn't matter how I make it happen, I'm gonna make it happen. And after that, Lo and Behold, I started helping some of the years, Like a couple of years after that, not too long, I started helping some of the biggest careers in hip hop.
Speaker 5: Like at that time, I met a guy called French Montana.
Speaker 2: At the time, no one really knew who he was unless you watched Smack DVD or Cocaine City DVDs and remember the DVD era. Yeah, he was doing that, and I came around him and started learning how he did the hustle, how he did all that. And then then I moved from there. I got my own place in Edgewall, New Jersey. I had him and Max b always around. I started see that was the first time I saw what make it clap really was, you know, like.
Speaker 5: You even know if I'm making the clob was until that era.
Speaker 2: But that's when it started from there, and I started picking up a lot of different things. And even though he said in drink camps he wanted to say he nade me London, Dre London, I might have to give him a piece of that because I don't I just remember people used to say London Dre or Dre, you know, Dre from London, and he used to just keep written Dre London.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and it just just happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But like I introduced him to.
Speaker 2: Producers and a few people that got him his first I'm not saying his first hit record, but to me it is the first hit record because his first record that he ever got on the radio was after he met me, not before he met me. So when I heard Funk Flex doing them bombs, I started thinking, like, Okay, you actually got something, bro. You came to America, you met people, you've put people together, you've pieced people together, and now you've got a record to being played on a radio.
Speaker 3: I didn't earn no.
Speaker 5: I think that was my biggest lesson in the music.
Speaker 2: Industry at that time in the beginning, Like you put two people together, not earn shit and earn z. And I'm sure you guys have got experience of that putting things together and you didn't earn nothing, and you don't Some people could weep them beside. But I was really happy about it because, yes, later it taught me a lot. It taught me where I needed to go. But that was like my first not really I remember working with him and Jay the Kiss before that, Like there was a lot of things I was doing in New York that was people didn't know where I was going or know where I could be going, but they just knew this guy was a hustler, and I came with the same hustling mentality.
Speaker 5: Don't expect nothing. It's not personal, it's always business.
Speaker 2: And just keep grinding, and the more you grinding, the more you stay consistent, is the more people are going to start believing you and start making things happen. So that's kind of the way the beginning of the grind, like you and you say, it came from zero to hero And then after that I left New York.
Speaker 3: Everyone for I was crazy.
Speaker 5: I remember Charlton Lai, the Rapper Noriega. It was like, you're going where I left twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I left New York so I was going to go to LA and everyone thought I was crazy, but they didn't know that I discovered this talent at the time, it was called Austin post By.
Speaker 3: I discovered this talent called post malone.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, that's that's why I wanted to, like, hold up, how did you so, yeah, Teylor, how did how did you and post end up linking up? And this this perfect storm? It's frazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy because when you're on the run, you don't really know you're on this run of a perfect storm, like you're saying, because it's a rugged role. It's like when you're playing sports, you will keep training. Like when you guys were both playing sports, you was training, and the more training you did, the more people say you were lucky about Oho, you wasn't lucky, Like, how was you lucky? You was between being prepared for the opportunity and lucky's in the middle, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's not luck, you prepared for the opportunity. I call luck.
Speaker 2: Being aware is I don't really say people are lucky and say you are aware, because if you are prepared for the opportunity, how could you be lucky. So I was prepared for the opportunity at the time, and I really I moved. I didn't moved to LA. I went for the Grammys. I just wanted to see a Grammy for the first time. It was the most boring show I ever seen ever. Sat down there for all these hours and I was like, Oh, this isn't what it's made out to me. And then during that time, a friend of mine, which is crazy from the UK, introduced me to a different friend from the UK that lived in the States, and he brought me to this house and then Seino and at the time there was gabers there. And even from coming from New York, you might just think this is normal today saying the word gamers, but in twenty fourteen, most people didn't know what a gamer was, right, Like, I didn't see no one in New York making money off of playing video game And I went there and his boy.
Speaker 5: Was his name was Minecraft Universe at the time.
Speaker 2: He used to wear a headset and be commentating on Minecraft. This guy was eighteen, I want to say, a kid at the time. He was eighteen years old with an Austin Martin, brand new Aston Martin outside.
Speaker 5: I was like, they're doing something right. There was a big man.
Speaker 2: Even though everyone didn't have money, they were earning money in this big mansion. And he brought his best friend over there to seek out his career because he was invited from Dallas to go and play video games in his house or to play games and earn money. And then he had an agent, and all of this was brand new to me. Can you imagine coming from New York, the hustle and bustle off New York and then coming into La and seeing guys playing video games and earning big money.
Speaker 3: I hadn't know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what the what?
Speaker 2: And his best friend what happened to be Austin Post There's post Malone. He bore him over with him to seek how his career didn't have no big money or nothing.
Speaker 5: It was just about living above water.
Speaker 4: And was it you that recommend the change his name?
Speaker 2: No, Post Malone, Austin Post is his actual government name.
Speaker 3: He we're gonna laugh at this.
Speaker 2: He put his name into this thing on line called the rap name Generator.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: He put Austin Post in there, and it came back and said Post Malone. He said, I like that and because of Karl Malone. I don't know, Like at the time he was just like, oh, this is a good name. He put it into a rap generator, a rap name generator, and that's how he came up with the name posts Malone.
Speaker 3: Though it was cool.
Speaker 2: But at the time he would rap in the day and like say he's a rapper. But in that night he would start playing this guitar and the ladies used to come around, you know, like in that you have the island in the kitchen, and like we would always have little parties.
Speaker 5: Not little parties in la in twenty fourteen were nice.
Speaker 2: We would have parties in the house and then seen all and I would just watch the way people's reaction was to him playing guitar. He was like eighteen, almost nineteen, but he was singing to me, and I was like, this guy sounds like he's thirty eight instead of eighteen, if that makes sense. Like, I just saw a lot of things that other people might have thought they saw, but not everyone had the business mind frame to take it to where it needed to go to. And I kind of like just put my arm around and was like, listen, I'm going to make you the biggest star in the world. And he looked at me crazy instead of even crazier than that, but like I said, I'm going to make you the next.
Speaker 3: Biggest white star in the world.
Speaker 2: And he just looked at me like, there's a black guy from London telling me you're going to make me the.
Speaker 1: Biggest HeLa guy from London. He's gonna make the white guy.
Speaker 5: From Yeah, yeah, what you got Mojo?
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, I was getting ready to say, I mean, listen, that story obviously the one thing that everyone always sees a finished product most of the time. I'm glad that you told the story and understanding that a lot of people give up because you could have gave up so many times based on that story you just told.
Speaker 5: But obviously you were self motivated. The second part that.
Speaker 6: Noticed in the story that you just told is people that you were surrounded by were doing a certain thing, but that's not what you want to do. Most of the time, everybody else falls in that trap and being sheep and doing what everyone.
Speaker 5: Else is doing. But you understood what you want to do.
Speaker 6: You had a vision, you had an end goal, and you had the Discipline is always the keyword and anything, especially when it comes to success. Discipline knowing you could fail, knowing it's going to be hard. But if you stick to the plan, which is what you did, and you went and got what you wanted to get. You went to three different places from the UK to New York. Okay, New York, I see something else. I got to go down to La all of a sudden, Malone.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I love the.
Speaker 6: Story, but also the fact that I like what you said about post malone. But I also you know, think you could manage me and make me the biggest black star in the world, you know, to go from sports to go from podcasting.
Speaker 5: Because I played guitar and piano to.
Speaker 1: Stop it, I got so. Yeah, I wish you would. I wish you would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish you. I wish you would.
Speaker 1: I can't say it like you stop it, stop it.
Speaker 5: I'm curious, Hey, Dre, I'm gonna singe you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna send you some clips and I think me and post Malone on tour would do numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He great, Dre, you're building one of the fastest growing tequila brands.
Speaker 4: How do you pronounce that? Don lordes?
Speaker 3: Don do just dress like it's behind it.
Speaker 1: You see it right here, so so so tell us about it.
Speaker 3: So while going on this journey and like kind of as.
Speaker 2: Short as possible, while going on the same journey, I built so many other brands. I did so many things for so many brands, Like I told bud Light at twenty two years old that we was when Post was twenty one years old, that we were selling so much more bud Light to the youth, and why they did it, to pay attention to what we was doing, what I could see. I told them that he would be the first person's face on a bud like camp. A couple of years later, he was the first person on a face on a bud like camp. There were so many brands like I was the first to chase off the crocs. I'm part of the reason why so many people are wearing crooks today. I could say it just because I lived it and I did it. No one was wearing crocs apart from doctors and nurses. And then one day Post was going on the stage to go do a performance and I was like, are you getting dressed? Like he going to the green room to get and he looked at me, like what I'm dressed? And I was looking and like what, Yeah, the black, the black Adidas TRACKSI with a white T shirt and white crocs on and I thought he was crazy. The next day, Jody Gerson, who is the president of Universal Publishing, she called me the next day with her daughter telling me that it was our fourth that she'd be driving around all day with her daughter Daisy looking for crocs. That's when it hit me. There was like, obviously a picture going viral with him jumping and performing. Was at golf Ball New York. It might have been our first ever gove Ball festival. And that's when it hit me, like, hold on, he was wearing crocs. She didn't know the story of me making telling him that you dressed. Then I saw her asking her mom for Crocs the next day. Immediately the next week, I was going to CrOx and Crooks didn't even know who Postmone was.
Speaker 5: I was going to Croks begging them for a deal back.
Speaker 2: This is how long ago it was like, and we got the shittiest loyalty deal.
Speaker 3: It was the worst.
Speaker 2: But you know, when I knew that my brain had some form of powers, when I was getting calls from New York, there was lines outside Croxis store and no one ever seen lines outside of Croc store before. There was lines and lines. And then after Crocs, I'm not going to say they did me dirty. I should have been smart enough for myself. If I was as smart as I was today, I would have world have got the stock.
Speaker 5: I would have bought a lot of Croc stock, right.
Speaker 2: Crocs then started going to some of our friends and our peers. They started to win to Justin Bieber Biber that had a drew, this one, that one until like even down to like nine months ago or maybe less than that, they was doing Crocs with bad Bunny. So I've seen I opened them up to this whole other world that they wasn't in doing Giblets, doing this, doing that, and they can't come assume even for this conversation, because I know one hundred percent I was the first to bring crocs into culture and to hip hop into culture, making it cool. No one was wearing crops. So when I started looking at all these type of things child and Shape, it was like, I'm building all these brands, and I'm doing all these things for all these brands, But what about.
Speaker 1: My own doing for myself?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about my own?
Speaker 2: So when when the pandemic hit and everyone had to stay home, when they got to that moment when everyone had to stay home, I'm the kind of guy just if you listen to my story, I can't sit still.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to sit still.
Speaker 2: So while everyone was sitting still, that's when there's twenty twenty, I was like, Okay, we've been going around the world. I now drink this great tequila. I don't drink vodka anymore. This is year since I'm drinking Vodkin, And I wanted to like, how do I do this? So I made a connection with someone while I was also managing Tiger at the time. I made a connection with someone on the way to Tiger's house in Palm Springs, and he and introduced me to Robert, who was a lawyer, and Robert knew the family that made Don Julio. And then I went and took the most craziest chance during the pandemic. I tried a jet and went with him at six in the morning. I only knew this guy a week week. Yeah, I took a chance, take a chance. Yeah, it's exactly what child was saying. I'm like a risk take I took a chance and jumped on on the jet with this guy I only met a couple of times, or maybe once or twice, and hadn't been longer than a week, just because he said he knew today we could act like his sosa about the sosa of tequila. And I went and it was really true. It was the family who his great grandfather was the first, not the first, but made tequila, and the guy I was meeting was the first ever to make premium tequila. And I went on this journey and during the pandemic, like I went, and I was just doing crazy things, man like. People laughed at me for having a house office. Today it might sound normal having a house office, but no one had a house office. I was building a home and turning it into my office. By the time pandemic came, I had everyone over there because no one could go and work anymore in the office. So I would have all these kids, all these nerves like that. I loved that, and like room full of them, laptops open, everyone working. While everyone was doing all that, I was building this. Shout out to Jacob, one of my guys. I didn't know the numbers, but I knew that I needed a free D printing machine because I had to shape in my mind.
Speaker 3: If you could see that.
Speaker 5: Today the ship is oh, like I fully designed this.
Speaker 2: No one can take any claim and say I took it from anyone else, like I fully designed the ball. We got a free D machine and I started doing the circumference of what I wanted.
Speaker 3: It to look like. This was before I even had the liquid.
Speaker 2: I had the battle in my head because it's all about women, and no one makes tequila for women at that time, no one.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they do now, but no one makes tequila for women.
Speaker 2: So for whatever the women like the men love, So why don't we make something where a bottle was intriguing for women?
Speaker 5: Intriguing?
Speaker 2: Now people are telling me like shout out to Danny and Miami was telling me just the other day, like, do you know how many people go crazy for this bottle?
Speaker 3: They would have hold it.
Speaker 5: They want to put flowers in it, they want to put candles in it.
Speaker 3: After that was the whole point of making this bottle.
Speaker 5: So I then went down to Mexico.
Speaker 2: Took me a year to do to get the LOI to do the deal, because look how I look, me and a Mexican talking about doing a deal and doing big business.
Speaker 3: It's not It might seem.
Speaker 2: Normal now, right in twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, it wasn't a normal thing. And I went down there and I convinced him. After a year, finally got the LOI. Then started. He put me through the whole rigmarole of learning making my own liquid, how to do this while all this is going on, celebsa now catching on.
Speaker 5: There was no Celebt tequila when I started.
Speaker 1: Because you know, you got you got Lebron with Lobo, you got Kevin Hart with Grand Cormino. I think one of the general girls got eight o eight uh.
Speaker 4: Caromna.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to say the name, but yeah, that's probably the one that made me like I had to stop putting out episodes of me in Mexico a year before everybody else was doing it so people could stop following it. And like it really caught on because I started using the leverage of the music business. And I spoke to Michael Rapino from Live Nation and I told him what I was doing, and he really respected it, and he really thought that I had a lot of a lot of bores going into the business I was going into, and he said he would support me, and he did. We started getting into all the Live Nation venues were on tours. I was making sure that everyone had it and up to this day is still the same thing.
Speaker 5: I just leveraged everything.
Speaker 2: If I know you and you don't have done laundrys, that means you don't respect me.
Speaker 3: That means you don't understand or about.
Speaker 2: Because I have the best smoothest sipping tequila in the world. Women can drink this without no chaser. Most people will you meet them and they'll have a tequila or they'll have like not most people, because most people don't have a tequila, but every other tequila out there, they're selling you a cocktail. I'm saying it's best sicked on ice. Well, you don't need no margaret. Of course, it tastes good with margarita, and it tastes good in a cocktail drink, but you don't need none of that with this.
Speaker 5: This is so smooth. I can truly say best served on the.
Speaker 1: Rocks tailor chat where they can find your On social media.
Speaker 2: You'll find me on social media at d R E l o N d O N and Dre London, mostly on Instagram. I try to keep up to date with so much much of the stuff, but it's really hard. My head's down, man, I find it hard enough. He's a post on Instagram every week, right, it's tough enough. I don't know how you guys do. I mean, yeah, you have to have a team, and I keep rebuilding my team and having a team around me that can help.
Speaker 1: Me do that.
Speaker 2: But I really have one of them people were on social media. I want to be able to people to feel as me generated like not just un generated.
Speaker 4: Caption like all right, you know, yep, appreciate your stopping by Dre.
Speaker 1: Hey, tell my boy post Hey, he's gonna have to come sit down on club sha shak hey. Yes, appreciate your man all the best and continue success. We'll see you down the road. Bro, Thank you for having me. Thank you, appreciate your man. Thank you, Dre London. Oh, Joe, internet is making fun of Lebron's workout. What do you think of this?
Speaker 4: O Joe?
Speaker 6: We'll we'll be at okay, okay, Hey, I have I have a question. Yeah, the people that are making fun of the workout maybe the movement, maybe a movement that many probably wouldn't be comfortable doing.
Speaker 5: But obviously it's that movement. Is that workout?
Speaker 6: Is that consistency that he's done over the years that has him the greatest score of all time, maybe not the greatest score, the most points of all time? Right right, I'm mistaken. Four times, three time NBA champion. If I'm not mistaken, I can't remember many it's three right, four?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, four time four time champ, four finals, MVPs for the regular season, MVPs, three time All Star Game, MVP.
Speaker 5: You see, it's funny how people work. They see the end product, right, they see the finished product, but don't understand what it took to get there. But that's the work you can to do.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the work looks funny, Yes, it's funny when you laugh at it, but that's what it takes. That's the part you don't get to see. And you wonder why it looks the way it does when it's time to play in.
Speaker 1: But I want to know who's laughing? Are you going to the gym?
Speaker 6: Listen the people that the people that are laughing are the ones who don't work out consistently, so they really.
Speaker 1: Don't and that work that works for him, Maybe that doesn't work for you. For what he's training. You know, it looks like it's a Why it's a wide grip. It's like he's sitting there like almost a sumo stance, but he's doing a wide grip like it's a dead lift, because look out, why this grip is he's dropping down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's working on he's working on a particular area.
Speaker 5: I just don't know what area it is. I'm not good.
Speaker 1: But well, anytime, anytime, anytime you do dead lifts, it's going to help the glutes, it's going to help your chain muscles with are your final erectors which run down your back. So it's gonna it's gonna help all those muscles. It's gonna get into your glues, it's gonna get into your chain muscles, your or you got to keep your core tight because you never want to get into your back, not with that. That's why a lot of people, a lot of trainers don't do dead lifts because of if you don't have good for him, you can mess your back up. But clearly he and Mike Massius has been working together for going on twenty three twenty four seasons, and his work nobody has played this long, been this good.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I just saw him sitting on the bed eating chocolate, I was like, damn, that's a new workout right there, because tell me the last time you saw somebody played that long at that level?
Speaker 5: Yeah, in any sport consistently.
Speaker 4: You got to go back with Brady.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about Brady is just on one side of the ball with Joel Lebrono getting to score, scored a bucket and then run to the bench. Y.
Speaker 6: Hey yeah, man, hell we say here talking about basketball. You know I went to work out to day. Well you saw what I saw. I saw when your I saw your favorite player, right who that bronnah ash a sent on that picture?
Speaker 5: Man, hold on, you ain't see that picture. Your favorite favorite player. Yes, your favorite Laker.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: You got the picture you sent? Ask your picture?
Speaker 6: Nah, man, listen, man, I posted I posted earlier today.
Speaker 5: Man, hold on, let me show you.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I don't be on social media like that, don't yo.
Speaker 5: Okay, well we need you to come on back to social media. You see who that is?
Speaker 1: Uh huh hold on, let me.
Speaker 5: Send it the ash real quil I have. Ask me. You're gonna be so excited when you see it too.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 6: We was in the gym getting to see you. You know, I got that game. I got that game coming up Sunday. I'm taking this very serious. I'm in the gym two hours with all NBA playoffs, So when I play Sunday in Dallas, I'm gonna look like an NBA player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is your is your favorite one of your favorite players.
Speaker 1: H m hm, it's coming to my iPad okay, h m hm. Oh, Lord, have mercy, m hmm Lord, have mercy. Yeah, you ought to be ashamed of yourself with ya.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey man, but I'm on my tippy toes man and I'm still short.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he always said foot.
Speaker 6: Hey boy, Adam boys, Hey, bully them boys, be net working boy, them boy. And then the young rookie that plays point guard for the Pacers. He's a rookie last year, he's going to his second year.
Speaker 5: Got like a mini fraud. I'm not sure where you're from, smooth.
Speaker 1: Oh matfreck is that is that? What it is?
Speaker 4: Ben Dick Matthrey.
Speaker 5: That might be his name. That might be that might be his name. I have to I have to see a face. I got to see his face. But hey, he left it too.
Speaker 1: Ah Nah, Matthron ain't lefty, Yeah but he I know no left there on the Pacers. Who left on the Pacers?
Speaker 4: Not them hard all.
Speaker 5: He was a rookie last year.
Speaker 1: He was a rookie. Well, he wasn't on the court, so he ain't get no player in time. He ain't get no pt then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but hey, he and there obviously Jeff Green, uh dude from the Bucks and the dude from the Nickas. They so tall man. I was like, everybody looked the same to me. Once you passed six four, everybody looked the same to me.
Speaker 1: The Lakers to honor the Hall of Famer Pat Riley with a statue on February twenty second, Riley will become the eighth the Laker luminary to be honored with a statue in Star Plaza. The others are Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Saquille O'Neill. Uh, did I mention Kobe Bryant? Yeah? Did, and the legendary Bar broadcaster Chick Hearn. Oh, Joe, we've seen Tom Brady, We've seen Dawayne Wade, and now Pat gets a statue. Who the next athlete you want to see honored from any sport? Oh?
Speaker 6: The next actually I would like to see honor that actually deserves it in any sport would probably be That is a great question.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, give us a great answer.
Speaker 7: Oh man, the next athlete that deserves to be honored? Ooh, that's a tough one.
Speaker 6: Because that's Alexando Betchkin Ovie. I mean he's still active. Did he pass Wayne Gretzky yet and goals?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: I think that that would be a great statue. That would be a great statue to have to have the.
Speaker 1: Kid Crosby from Pittsburgh. Yeah, because the baseball players judge still got years to go show hell Tony got years to go.
Speaker 5: You know, you know who deserves the statue?
Speaker 1: Who that I don't know.
Speaker 5: It might not sit well with with people. You know, I'm.
Speaker 1: By Bonds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did you know that's where I was going?
Speaker 1: You said it might not sit well, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Barry and what he was able to do. I'm sure. I mean I gotta statue out in San Francisco.
Speaker 6: Bary Bonds, Yeah, I mean football wise, obviously, Tomas is well deserving of his.
Speaker 3: Year.
Speaker 5: What about Lebron.
Speaker 1: When he retire, I mean, that's what won't be home and Dad Gilbert. I don't know if Pat Rodley gonna put one out there.
Speaker 6: A matter of fact, you know, you know what people and I'm sure the people that be, the powers that be that actually see this. For everybody that is getting statues, everyone who is getting statues, can we please go to the same person whoever did ed Reid's bush, whoever did ed Reid's.
Speaker 1: Bus, Blair Buston. I think he's the guy that did my bus.
Speaker 6: Everybody needs to go to Blair when it comes to statues.
Speaker 5: I don't care if it's the.
Speaker 6: Head, I don't care if it's They need to go to him.
Speaker 1: Blur Buckster, blur Boswell, who's the Hall of Fame? I think his name is Blair because he did my bus and he did my brothers, but he also did Ed Reid's too.
Speaker 6: Well him brother Blair. Everybody wants to go to you.
Speaker 5: Everybody buzz Well Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, he's his His his work is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: His work is oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, he's really good.
Speaker 4: Oh. Joe I coportera Jr.
Speaker 1: Went on One Night with Stiny It's Tiny Right podcast and this is what he had to say. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 8: The sports gambling stuff can affect that a lot.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 8: You get mad at these dudes like like they do the sports betting, but think about it, if you could get all your homies rich by telling him, yo that ten thousand dollars on my under. You know, this one game, I'm gonna act like I got an injury and I'm gonna sit out. I'm gonna come out after three minutes and they all get a little bad because you did a one game like that is so not okay. But some people probably think like that. They come from nothing and all their homies have nothing, and they're like, Bro, if I if I come out of this game after three minutes and y'all all hit on my under we're all getting a little bad.
Speaker 1: Ye Oh Lord, have mercy, Oh Joe, he can't go on no more podcast.
Speaker 6: Hey think if you got the right homies, if you got the right homies, you know what they gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Nah, bro, don't do that.
Speaker 6: If if you got the right people around you, they gonna tell you, no, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Bro. This man got this man making one hundred and fifty million dollars, and he said, if I could get the homies the.
Speaker 5: Bag, even even a hypothetical and break.
Speaker 1: Them off out of your pocket and keep your one hundred and fifty and keep your ASDs out.
Speaker 6: Of jail, And even as a hypothetical, that's something that you you you think to yourself, but you never say out loud, no.
Speaker 1: Sir, no, no, no, God, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: All right, listen, he coming coming. It's coming from a good place. It's coming from the.
Speaker 6: Hard and want to look out for your homeboys. But at the expense of your career and all that took for you to get there.
Speaker 1: Oh man, come on, Joe. Do you know, hey, you know how many homeboys we play ball? Now? You know people want to pick bet betting picking football game. Hey, man, I know you know who you like in this game? We I don't do that, man, come on, Sean Man, you I know you know cause the first thing happened, they get jammed up. Who they giving up on.
Speaker 5: Your him Michael Porter joint.
Speaker 6: And the funny thing about it is people are people that hear him saying this, and the first thing people.
Speaker 5: Are saying, oh he's a real one. It is. The first thing was oh yeah he really.
Speaker 6: Really Yeah, you're right, Okay, yeah, okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: With you a you know, I'm with you when you're right. I just like, man, you just got to be careful. Man, No, no, you can't. You can't do that. And like I said, Bro, they know, all of a sudden, this man playing two minutes they been, they see a pattern, they see a gambling pattern. Bro, it's not like you, Lebron, Bro. You this arbitrary guy. You the thirteenth guy, and you I'm in for three minutes and you out and nobody saw you got hurt, and you don't come back in. And we've seen this happen fifteen times. Yeah, why did betting on?
Speaker 4: Why did it?
Speaker 1: Betting on him? Somebody bet on Luca? You won't wan't, won't, won't raise an eye. Somebody bet on KD. Somebody bet on Lebron, Somebody bet on somebody like that. You're not going to raise an eye. You're betting on an arbitrary guy, a random Why.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, the hypothetical in itself. You can only make so much doing it anyway. Let's say you do you do get your homeboys a little bag. The bag is so small it would make no significance anyway. It's not life changing money. Why are you're risking your career? Even though it was a hypothetical, He said it as a hypothetical. What I could get my homies a bag?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 5: What about your career?
Speaker 4: And the thing is about yo.
Speaker 1: Inevitably, your homeboy's gonna want a bigger bag, So they gotta so they gotta bet more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in order to bet more.
Speaker 5: Now you got to do something again, and.
Speaker 1: And that how and that how they used to be the mob getting their hooks in and your bet one time and they get you stuck.
Speaker 6: Now they got you stuck that's that's the way the game goes. Yeah, if your homie, if your homies was real ones, if there was real ones. What really is is if you even thought about doing that, and if they ask you to do that thing, it's your real friend.
Speaker 1: No way correct?
Speaker 5: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I don't. I don't get that with Michael Porter j. You just like that hypothetical. You just keep that one to yourself. You don't say that out loud because you know, like I said, the NBA gonna have a they're gonna have a watch.
Speaker 4: Why look and I get looked. Okyo, parlays.
Speaker 1: You know, you got draft kings and we be doing parlays during football season, and all I get it and started with fantasy. I mean gambling is you go way way back. Gambling has always been prevalent in sports. Yes, and then you know you had fantasy and you know draft teams, and I get in. Now you got these parlays and you bet. You know, hey, you bet five hundred bucks with DraftKings, you get two hundred bucks instantly, I get it. And you know you could bet a five or ten or fifteen twenty thirty play parlay and you know, bet twenty thirty forty fifty bucks one hundred dollars and win whatever you can win. So I get it. I get the lure because we like winning.
Speaker 4: Like winning, we do.
Speaker 1: But and I agree with everything you said for him to put his career at risk.
Speaker 4: Your homies ain't got no day. I mean, they ain't got no skin in the game. Bro.
Speaker 1: Now, if you wanted to do something on your own to put your career at risk, okay, that's you. But to put that at risk for someone else o jo for well, okay, let's just say, Oho, what they win five thousand they bet the underd they better enough money? Went five thousand and fifty hundred.
Speaker 6: Uh that money, They gonna blow that money by the week.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: That ain't no bag. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I don't think anybody think, No, twenty five hundred the bag.
Speaker 6: You can't bet enough to make the kind of money that's going to be life changing.
Speaker 5: To be risking your.
Speaker 6: Entire career in the millions of dollars that you are making, to going into right to the game for three minutes and to act like you heard and come out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean to make life changeing more money. You gotta bet life change. You gotta bet like Drake, you gotta bet like Floyd Mayweatherer. You see them gambling slips, they be having betting three million dollars, betting four million, five million dollars. That's that's life change your money. But y'all ain't got that kind of money. So even for them, it's not life changing, because they got it. They already got life changing money. It's the thrill for them. See you're trying, You're like, man, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win the bag, blah blah blah. It's the thrill of them. It's the excitement for them, right Drake. You see, Drake got a seven forty seven or whatever, that's seven sixty seven.
Speaker 4: He got a big, big ass plane. Floyd Floyd.
Speaker 1: Floyd probably hadn't flew commercial since ninety night when you follow in the ninety six Olympics, so he probably hadn't flown commercial since two thousand. Loud got his own plane and all them and all them watching, all them burking back. So him, he likes to he likes to like the excitement of it, the thrill of it. But nah, nah, Floyd wants to bet on himself. Have that it the problem, the limit in which you can bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I don't, but I've.
Speaker 1: Never it's really never crossed my mind on Joe to like to give anybody information. Man, you're gonna play. I will see, yeah, because I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't cause Joe, Joe, you know, they see the report, they see you in the barbershop and they see you. So you playing this week. I don't know who you are. We'll see what about such and such? Well, he was at practice. You got no chance of playing. He was at practice because first thing they say, Hey, just a casual conversation, get you linked into something you don't. Oh, Joe, you don't. Man, you don't know. And so you know, I've always tried to stay away from that.
Speaker 4: Even even today. Man, you don't play.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got with Draft Kings. Since I got with Draft, I picked these parlays. That's it. That's all I got for you. Hey, play by parlay. I think hit now, I think good now, give you you know, give you, give you one and a half times your money, even money too. I'm hit by how many partlys we got so we had how many we had last year? Twenty five? We had twenty five. I'm gonnahit at least ten this year. That's my goal to hit ten or twenty five.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm hit ten of twenty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, I me in twenty twenty five watched them.
Speaker 5: All Right, Well, where you get that? Mean? I got hold on with that fifty nine hundred?
Speaker 1: No, I don't mean that, Okay, I mean I need to get that. As a matter of fact, that's what I'm gonna bet the parlay with. That's what I bet the parlay with.
Speaker 5: Huh, got to hit you with that church finger real quick?
Speaker 1: Go ahead. But yeah, look I think Michael Porter he meant well, but everybody's not gonna take it like that. You have to be really, really careful when you're talking about the potential of influencing the ball game, because that is that is taboo in any professional sport. They know of. You say steroids, and that's bad too, obviously steroids and some sports are worse than others. But but but betting on the game that you're that you're a problem that you're in, that's the that's that's that's bad. That quitting but uh, I think he was trying to, you know, talk about his brother. His brother has had that addiction that you know, gambling and X, Y and Z. So I think he was just trying to make the point that his brother was probably maybe looking out for someone. Maybe that's the point. Like I said, I just I know the story about his brother. I didn't really listen to the podcast. I just saw the clip that you guys listened to. So I think that's the point that he was trying to make the point he was trying to make, like, Hey, my brother probably be trying to look out for somebody, and you know, god himn situation where he's probably banned for the rest of his life. The local Atlanta news station had an unfortunate type on Michael Pennis Junior last Hey this morning, O Joe, Come on, man, come on now do this man like this?
Speaker 6: Hey, but but listen, listen, and for them, you have to think about on the keyboard, right, Look how close the X and the ASS is on the keyboard, so you can see you can see where that it was an honest mistake.
Speaker 5: Look at that, Look at the ass and look what the X is.
Speaker 4: Hey, do it be dishonest? And get it right. You got that, man, Come.
Speaker 5: On now, Yeah, that that is funny.
Speaker 6: It was an honest mistake and I'm probably I'm sure whoever it is they didn't mean to do it.
Speaker 1: That might be that that's down w t o C. That's down in my neck of the woods.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and listen, you know you know people oh that states.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, you don't w t o C outside of Savannah. You don't want to.
Speaker 5: You don't want to play with your job like that, not with that kind of joke.
Speaker 1: So you understand that, man, Michael Ooh, we that's why you gotta be careful with with the last.
Speaker 4: Name that you don't hate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, listen, you gotta be careful to keyboard now. Yeah, yeah, one mistake, it'd be something completely different.
Speaker 1: And you know so you and they screenshot at it too, they so that's definite. Ever, yeah, did you now they ain't me? Uh you know, you know the fans of fans, So let me ask your question. Oh, Joe, the fans gonna run with that, and what happens?
Speaker 4: What happened when he plays bad? What's the mean that's gonna come up there?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 4: He throw two picks and.
Speaker 1: They lose the game.
Speaker 4: What they're gonna have ap his name?
Speaker 5: Ooe hold on, it's the way fans at the signs.
Speaker 1: They gonna have when they when he throws two interceptions. What are the Falcons fans gonna have You think they'll do that? Fan is short for for what fanatic. They like you when you winning, they like you when you on top I.
Speaker 6: But you know, even even though when it comes to the quarterback, I don't see them doing the quarterback like that, not at home, not in the Georgia thought Georgia don't.
Speaker 1: Right, Mercedes Bens don't No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: They don't do that. What you know I'm saying? They go on Twitter?
Speaker 1: Oh Twitter? Okay, yeah, yeah, Tweter know how Twitter is made. No, they're not gonna do no, no, they know that'd be disrespectful to the home team.
Speaker 4: I'll talking about fans on Twitter.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know they don't care.
Speaker 1: They ain't they ain't got they ain't got no.
Speaker 5: No, hey, yeah, you know they don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh chill.
Speaker 1: The Colorado buff finished this season ninety four, but going into the season unranked.
Speaker 4: Do you think they deserve to be ranked?
Speaker 5: Basically, don't based on what they did last year nine to four.
Speaker 1: You lost your quarterback and you lost the best player in the country. You lost Jimmy Jr. Yeah, they lose West Western yea Johant. Yeah what it ran to put back for the Ravens, right the Ravens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they don't. Yeah, no, no, no, absolutely not. They listen, they lost some very very good players. So, yes, you're building back from scratch.
Speaker 5: You're building back.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're gonna be a You're in a situation though you showed that you're gonna have to replace what you lost.
Speaker 4: It's almost like you're going there for the first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But look, just go in there and play, right, I mean, I ain't really look like, oh, they got us finished to win the a f C West, or they got us finished to finish, you know, not to make the playoffs. They ain't got no better on what how I'm gonna play?
Speaker 5: I don't, they don't at all. You gotta and listen.
Speaker 6: I think I don't think Prime even cares about being ranked, understanding that I have to start over from scratch. Yes, like like you say, uncle all the time, you got to update your resume. Absolutely now you got to update your resume. You lost some players, you gain some players. Are those players as good as the ones you lost?
Speaker 5: We don't know. We will find out on Saturdays.
Speaker 4: Well, you ain't got no Travis Hunter who you brought in?
Speaker 5: You know you don't have that, not that.
Speaker 4: No, oh yo, check this out.
Speaker 1: A woman sues a company for signing no work but paying her fully for twenty years. A woman in France is suing a telecom is suing Telecom Giant Orange, claim claiming she was kept on full salary for twenty years without being assigned any task, which she says left her feeling humiliated and professionally abandoned.
Speaker 4: According to her statement, she was.
Speaker 1: Paid around five thouand euros a month for twenty years. That's what the reports are saying. That she's suing Telecom Giant Orange because they paid her a monthly salary for twenty years but.
Speaker 5: Gave her no assignment. Wait, now that's the first. Now that's the first.
Speaker 6: Hum Now you see the mentality of someone on the other side of the bridge. You think someone here in the States that is getting paid five thousand dollars a month to do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: How much is five thousand year olds a month. I think that's more than that. On yo, it is? How about? Yeah, I'm curious, Yes about is what you owe me? Fifty nine hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: That's what I mean.
Speaker 6: They were she was getting fifty nine hundred a month and were complaining, Well, listen whatever whatever her job was at Orange.
Speaker 5: I thought Orange was a phone company, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It's telecom it is?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Well here, I mean, she's really she's really, really really want some work.
Speaker 5: She she loves what she does.
Speaker 1: She's did she quit so after they paid you? After they paid you this salary for twenty years? Now you complain? Now, at one point in time, did you complain say you know what you know, I really would like to do a task.
Speaker 4: I really would like to do something.
Speaker 1: So Jesus, I mean, if what's being reported is true, Ojo, the time to complain is not that after twenty years. It's doing the process. It's doing you exactually happening.
Speaker 6: Maybe did she waited long on purpose feeling that if if I let it go twenty years, I can actually have a chance to win the case to get either.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't I don't start me to lie because I don't know the laws that govern I don't think yall. I look, they'll let you sue for work less in America, so right, so I just say that, Oh, that couldn't happen here. Don't put it past our court systems. Right, Oh, Joe, did you know this? Seventy percent of the people in the world do not use toilet paper. Global hygiene studies show that the majority of the world's population, around seventy percent, does not use toilet paper in their daily routines. Instead, cultural norms, local resources, and infrastructure lead many communities to rely on alternatives such as waters, fordets, reusable cloths, or natural materials.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know about that seventy percent. I'm not sure. I'm not in that percentile. Are those people that do do that? But I use are you charman unk? Are you Sharman to an America? Let me ask you a question. Are there more? Are there more people in India? Are there more people in the US?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Wait, when you start staying in the continent of Africa?
Speaker 5: Did you said not in the US?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Seventy percent of the world's population.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, okay, okay, I'm not sure what percent is here?
Speaker 6: Is a little different now in other places in the European, places in South.
Speaker 5: America could be different.
Speaker 6: So I got it, get it, because they do they do everything different than we do, you know, based on and it starts when you're young.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: It starts when you're young over there.
Speaker 6: Some some people they use the death some you know here in the States, people look at you crazy to by using the goddamn but debt.
Speaker 5: But it's it's a way in the part of part of the culture and the way they do things. Everybody wiped there, Everybody wiped the rere in different. Everybody handled different however, you see.
Speaker 1: Fit Yeah, sometimes, you know. But growing up you had corn cobs. Who corn cobs like corn on the cob, you mean a corn cob. That's why they term you as country of the corn cob in the outhouse that was toilet paper.
Speaker 5: Oh you call it corn cob.
Speaker 4: No, that's what they use. You know, corn comes on a cab, right o't yo?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, oh okay, so you use it. Okay, Oh that's a oh that's what Okay. I like that, Huh.
Speaker 1: I like that, Lord have mercy, I like that. Yeah, I'll forgive it now.
Speaker 4: Y'all know this now.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, we called it corn on the car.
Speaker 6: When you were just saying corn car, it kind of confused me as if you were from something else, from other than corn on the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got you.
Speaker 1: Oho, they're back, According to KFC, will bring back potato wedges and Hot and Spicy wings in the US on August eighteenth for a limited time only you excited. No, I don't even call them potato logs. They call them potato wedges.
Speaker 6: Yeah, potato wedges, Yeah, a little small thick Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't eat them. And when a come to chicken places, you know, I go to churches. I'm I'm a churches man. Man.
Speaker 6: You know I like I like the fries, I enjoy the apple pie. Are very sold I told you, and I get the number two three.
Speaker 1: I ain't never had the hot spicy wings, but I have had the potato potato wedges many many, many, many many years ago.
Speaker 4: I might stop by and get me one. Two.
Speaker 5: You don't need that. You don't need that.
Speaker 1: They tell the man what you call them. Not everybody be getting them from the convenience store.
Speaker 5: What the wedges?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they sell them in a convenience store. They sell wings, they sell pizzas. It's all kinds of stuff at the convenion store.
Speaker 5: Yeah I know that, I know that part.
Speaker 6: But yeah, you ever been to a wah wah no hey wa wa the real dear wall sell everything by way everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, the freezer isle is getting real interesting. If breast milk ice cream can make it into the grocery store shelves, then what flavors deserves a spot too.
Speaker 4: Breast milk ice cream.
Speaker 5: Breast milk ice cream is and you know what, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure if people understand how nasty breast milk breast milk tastes.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 1: Thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's very thick, very thick. And they had a bit a while.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since a bit of baby.
Speaker 6: So you know, yeah, I understand, But listen, is not about being a baby. I'm just saying, well, you know, I have kids, you know what I mean, And sometimes but they.
Speaker 4: Got to do with you. That's the kid, that's the kid that belonged to the kid, not you.
Speaker 5: It belonged to the kid.
Speaker 6: But sometimes me as as an inquiring adult. I would like to know what the child is tasting, so I like to make sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So well I figured he stopped crying and got to he or she stopped crying, so I figured it was pretty good. Yeah, I take it that I take. I take the reaction, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I just sometimes, you know, you got to take you know, I don't even got to put my mouth on uncle.
Speaker 5: You just get there. You squeeze and you squeeze. It's like you're milking the cow. It come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you squeeze it in your mouth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like yeah, yeah, you put it in your mouth.
Speaker 5: It is nasty too.
Speaker 6: It's stick, it has no taste.
Speaker 5: The texture is horrible. So the fact that it even made it into the grocery store aisles is beyond me.
Speaker 4: Man, look here, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm.
Speaker 5: Huh, try how much how much it cost?
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna try it. I'm good. I want ice cream.
Speaker 1: I want Oreo ice cream, or I want to what's that one with Stephen Colbert, Ben and Jerry's American American Heritage, American Road, American something? No, this is what was Stephen Colbert American Dream? Yeah, that's what that's what I like. That's what I get right there. If I get that, I want oreo? What flavored? What flavored? Ice cream? Ice cream? So good? Look they be coming out and look remember they talked about that ketchup, that ketchup smoothie.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, man, come on, they doing too much?
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, you don't think breast milk ice cream is too much. So that's so that's what you brought the line. You draw a line of the ketchup smoothie. Hey, hey, honey, I'm going to the store. You need something, Yeah, baby, let me get a part of that breast milk ice cream chocolate.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 6: You know what, It's so funny too, uncle, When you think about it, the fact that it is outside of the patados might have a different taste to it depending on what they do to it.
Speaker 5: Now, everybody's breast milk takes it tastes a little different.
Speaker 4: So clearly I mean good plaining what they eat, right.
Speaker 5: Right, right right?
Speaker 6: So so I'm sure I'm curious. How I agree.
Speaker 1: I'm not curious. I've never been curious. Some things I'm good with.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, Well i'll let you know how it is. I'll let you know how it is, because.
Speaker 5: For one, I'm not gonna eat it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna.
Speaker 6: Eat it cold either, So whatever I get from the store, I'm gonna eat that up.
Speaker 5: I'm heat that up. I need my breast milk body temperature.
Speaker 1: Well that's not how you supposed to Well, okay, that's you.
Speaker 4: You tell the chat.
Speaker 5: Let me let me tell you something. Think about this right.
Speaker 6: Let me think of me as a father of eighty five. I'm the one that had to wake up for three in the morning. I'm the one that have to go make the milk.
Speaker 1: So, bro, you boy, you then your you didn't know what you call it. You were waking up you So let me aske your question. So were you waking up at three am? When you standing at the Brown Cincinnati Stadium. The kid was in there with you?
Speaker 5: Oh no, they weren't here. That's when I got to work. And I'm talking the off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, that time five found segment of the evening it's time for Q and A.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah good. I can't wait to try that fresh milk bere. I wonder if they got it at Public's Uh.
Speaker 1: Eagle fans said, oh, Joe, you have a response for Cam's Madden claim?
Speaker 4: Cam, what do you what do you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what Cam said. Yeah, somebody got to tell me.
Speaker 4: Can't know what you you said?
Speaker 1: My question is, could you see coach Prime making the college football player off game this upcoming season? From unranked to making it anything's possible? No, damn no, that's not nice. Let's be realistic.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm sorry, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, Now if you tell me if Travis, if Travis is shoul doing come back?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was trying to be out.
Speaker 1: Now now let's have a nowledge. We can have a real conversation. Doctor Frank al Bellaman said, Hey, fam, have you ever seen that show Amazing Race? Yes, if your hip were good, I think you and Ojo could pull it off. What do you think? Yes, I've seen the Amazing Race.
Speaker 6: Hold on your hips don't got to be good for us to pull up. We could pull it off right now. That's the type of stuff we need to be doing.
Speaker 1: Matter have to got of stuff you and Jordan need to be doing. I don't get cheering you guys on.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 6: That's fine, but I think it'd be dope to have you out there bad hips, bad news, you know, and.
Speaker 5: Watch me carry you. I mean, it's teamwork, it's team work.
Speaker 4: You want me to be like Mariota Rivera.
Speaker 5: Hunh yeah, yeah yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Aaron Owen said, prime for prime. Who you taking a b or Tyreek? That's a good one, boy, that's on you.
Speaker 4: You're maden to Justin.
Speaker 5: That's a good one boy.
Speaker 6: But Aby had a six seven year stretch going dumb. I mean dumb, dumb love. I love Tyreek and what he brings to the game and what he's going to continue to do for the game.
Speaker 5: But ab run was was was was.
Speaker 1: Different stretched that he had in Pittsburgh. Oh my god, seventy nine black panther mallible. Have you ever played on a team with against any girls back in y'all's days and would you have cleaned their clock knowing their girl? Yes? My senior year we played we played a team Tune Central. They had had a young lady on the team.
Speaker 5: She was a kicker.
Speaker 4: Hunh nah, she was on defense.
Speaker 5: Okay, my bad. Yeah, I've never had that opportunity now, and.
Speaker 1: You know o yo, Yeah, that was the only game all year I didn't score a touchdown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you got locked up by a girl.
Speaker 1: I think I called like one bad. Damn well she locked you up, right, I guess.
Speaker 6: And now that I think about it too, with somebody mentioned American race on you know what, I want to do amazing race, Amazing race?
Speaker 5: My bad? What did I say?
Speaker 1: Not amazing race?
Speaker 6: Okay, I want to do American Ninja Warrior?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, I mean I'm for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 6: I just want I just want to, you know, hit the monkey balls and I could do all type of all all kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to put a call in for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, because they had some athletes onder the other day. Really, Yeah, you know I win that.
Speaker 5: I win that easy.
Speaker 1: I like that, Eagle fan. Who are your top five quarterbacks that need to prove that they belong in the league this year? Is Burrow one that needs to get into the playoffs this year?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: And Burrow doesn't get in the playoffs this year, He's still going to be a top five quarterback?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, staying there, there are five quarterbacks that.
Speaker 5: That only only two can make it.
Speaker 6: Got one out there, one out there, NFC but I know five quarterbacks going to always be in the hunt and being contention every single year.
Speaker 1: Right, you say the top five quarterbacks that need to prove. So basically he's like, Okay, give me the five quarterbacks that need to prove. Got the top five, I mean, Lamar, Josh Allen. They've got to prove they can beat Mahomes when it matters o Jo. That's what they got approved. Yeah, Joe Burrow has done it. I mean he what I think he's one and one. They're one and one against each other in the postseason. But those other two they've got to prove that they can beat Mahomes win at matters Demo. Josh Allen is oh to four. He has a winning record in the regular season, but they losing record come postseason. Lamar. I think Lamar is beating him once in the regular season, but he hasn't beaten him in the postseason.
Speaker 4: That's what they got. Top proved that.
Speaker 1: You gotta climb that. That's the mountain you got to get over. That's the hurdle you got to clear. Dak he's been in injury. He's got to prove he can do it. Yeah, I think Roger's gonna have.
Speaker 4: To prove it.
Speaker 5: Eron.
Speaker 1: They w ain't got dk metcalf reigned, they re signed h T. J.
Speaker 4: Watt.
Speaker 1: Cam Hayward is upset, but I think they'll get whatever whatever situation, however that works out. I think they get that resolved. You know they got they got Calvin Austin third. Uh Hey, he got to do it because it didn't go like he had hoped in New York. Got injured the first you know, first first year, what for three or four plays? He got injured last year they missed the playoffs. He's got to prove it. He's a four time league MVP, and when you get a guy like that, the expectations goes through the roof, regardless of his age. Jay is cal Did you know Roman Reigns was a captain of the O six Georgia Tech football team and was also a teammate with Megatron aka Calvin Johnson. I did know he played at Georgia Tech, but I did not know he was teammates of Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't know that either. That's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 1: Sean mcvagh beat Megatron out for Player of the Year in the State of Georgia in class.
Speaker 5: What's Sean McVay.
Speaker 1: The head coach of the Rams at what position? He was a quarterback at Saint Pile six.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, and I.
Speaker 1: Think Megatron went to Sandy Creek.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's dope. God damn Sean zad.
Speaker 1: As you looking it up? Oh that's what I thought you were doing.
Speaker 4: No way, jose One stayed the other goals? Who you picking? Gives the Montgomery?
Speaker 5: Yep, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yep. He went to Saint Fire Sex, didn't he?
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 1: Ya, Maris, Maris, that's it's both of ways. It's still a private it's a private school. And what do you call it? Went to Sandy Creek, right, didn't Yeah? With the Marias. No way, jose One stays the other goals, gives the Montgomery gives for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, gives too, brother Jamiir oh to.
Speaker 1: They got a good one for your ninety seven. Trade one Wave one Max one. Davonte's Smith pooking the core? Mike Evans Trade one? What Trade one Wave one Max.
Speaker 5: One Davante Wait, Mike Evans first to.
Speaker 1: What Davonte Smith pooking the core? Mike Evans Those are your choices? Trade one Wave one, Max one.
Speaker 5: When you say max, you mean like max.
Speaker 1: Paid, like paid, Yes, that's what they mean.
Speaker 6: All right, Max would be with Mike Evans, Okay, Trade would be who the other two?
Speaker 1: Pooking Davante.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm trading Trade and poop and the coop is a baby.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm waving Pooler. He the baby, He the baby?
Speaker 1: Damn sorry Pooker, Yeah, he to be the baby. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Want to thank you guys for joining us. I'm your favorite on Shinna Sharp. That's Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Manterie, the Madden Adjuster, the Pro Bowl of y'all pro. He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We'd like to thank each and every one of you personally for your continued support of Nightcap. Thanks to you, we've been able to get the places we only are dreamed of, and especially as quick as we have. This show is not even year old, two years old yet and look at where we've come.
Speaker 4: A million eight a one.
Speaker 1: Point eight million subs head the wards two million. And that's all because if you we, Ocho and I and the Nightcap family cannot thank you enough. Thank you. My Kanyak has a new drop and this one is personal. I've created a limited edition release to honor my brother Sterling for his selection into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's not just a bottle, it's a tribute. It's a celebration of a legacy. And once they're gone, they're gone. The Hall of Fame edition is officially live. Just head over to La Portier Kanyak dot com to grab yours while you still can. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of the moment and a piece of history. Please go follow my media company page on all of his platforms, shay Shep Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 4: That link is pinned into the chat.
Speaker 1: All right, So Joe is joining us tomorrow, but we're having him plug in his Wi Fi as we speak. We know aol is going away, but we still go have it signed on the mat. Just leave it, just leave it plugged up. Joe just leave it plugged up, but Joe will join us tomorrow. Thank you, guys. I want to thank T t Tyron Racy Jr. And Dre Lundon for joining us. We greatly appreciate that. But tomorrow Joe is back, so we'll see you tomorrow after the game