Speaker 1: Forgot about Dre this morning on Kiss FM. Well, I guess you know, if you think about it's prom season. I FaceTime a couple of prom goers over the weekend. You did, Yeah, my significant other's brother went to prom, and so I facetimed Keith and his buddies on their way to pro. Actually, they had just gotten to the dinner, and then I got them when they were walking into the dance and I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: Speak like like they speak.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey bro, on FaceTime, right, they're actually at prom and I FaceTime just to sort of embarrass them, and he's like, hey, bro, you want to see the fits.
Speaker 2: I'm like, in the dance RUMs, are they performing? You know what the fits are? But you do talk like that? Were you like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, b let me see.
Speaker 1: I talk like, hey bro, but I don't say the fits. So the fits are the outfits?
Speaker 2: Correct? So they show me the outfits?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But you know a lot of high school students getting dressed up to go to their proms, and tonight's kind of the prom of celebrities, isn't it.
Speaker 2: When you say the Hollywood, I would say, well, it's a holiday because it's in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what I mean, like the Hollywood Hollywood of it all.
Speaker 1: I feel like, of all the things to get dressed up for prom for if you're a star, this is like the ticket they all want.
Speaker 2: This is what the invitation they all want.
Speaker 1: Right if you're not on this list, some days they feel like they have not made it yet.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: What's so interesting is like there are certain celebrities that have never gone that you wouldn't even realize, but it is. It's like the most coveted.
Speaker 2: Tickets invitation imitationally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's called the met galats in New York. It's for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and we always see fashion headlines out of this. What is your hypothesis or your theory?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Bad Bunny is rumored to be going to the Met Gala and Kendall Jenner is usually always there as well. So I have a theory that they're going to make their red carpet debut at the Metgala tonight.
Speaker 1: And why is that your theory? Just because it's time and this is a big one. I think they'll steal every headline if they do, right, Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Think like it's not a secret we've seen them together. She was at Coachelle Like you know what I mean, Like we've seen them on dates and stuff, And to me, this is like the biggest red carpet of the year, So why not do it there?
Speaker 1: What's the problem for the stars tonight that met Gala, met Gala.
Speaker 2: Met Gala.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be watching like a hawk.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tony, can we just speaking of just us catching up here? Tanya rad text?
Speaker 2: What was the read?
Speaker 1: A nice group text working over the weekend. You invited me to come j join you and Becca. I didn't make it, but what do you guys do?
Speaker 3: You told me that you're better with like spur of the moment, hobbing of text to invite you to things. I was like, you know what, I'm close. I was close to you, so I was like, hey, Beck and I are across the street having dinner. Why don't you guys come have a drink?
Speaker 2: So cute of me and I got back to you. Where is it? Yeah? Next is then a t rad Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I wasn't. I was not near you. I was nowhere near you when you said that.
Speaker 2: Right, But I do like the last that was very sweet.
Speaker 1: That's the last I like the last minute out in the wild text that you would you in beect to do?
Speaker 2: What'd you talk about? How she's doing? Is she still lonely?
Speaker 3: So she's been filling her schedule, which is really good. She started working out.
Speaker 2: Again because her girlfriend's been on tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her girlfriend went back out on tour. So yeah, so we're going to fill it with some more girls' night outs, just the two of us.
Speaker 2: And so all right, well let's let's figure it out.
Speaker 1: Coming up in a second, these Disneyland tickets for you in one minute, Kiss FM