Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cows blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines.
Speaker 3: This is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Windstuff where Flavor gets its wings. Now, your hosts, Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon.
Speaker 4: Gross, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: It's Thursday.
Speaker 4: You'll like rive at Tostitos Championship Plaza at the moment, hopefully soon, maybe it's sometime during the show.
Speaker 5: You'll get to be looking live at practice.
Speaker 4: But at the plaza it is ninety nine degrees and sunny with a high of one hundred and three.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 5: The load of night is seventy.
Speaker 4: Eight out in Oxnard, sixty nine o'cloud Jesse the highest seventy one when the marine layer burns.
Speaker 5: Off, and tonight it'll be sixty.
Speaker 6: One degrees nic.
Speaker 7: That is Kurt in the back of Jazz. This is Shannon on the phone line. We got our boy, big Nasty motorcycle ride. Bab I Am Salt and Pepper Poppy. Together we make Hanging with the Boys the sports talk equivalent of Brell.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 7: When we speak this segment is brought to you each and every day by Wingstop where flavor gets.
Speaker 4: Its we.
Speaker 5: How we doing today?
Speaker 6: Were good? Scrimmage today?
Speaker 4: Man, scrimmage pads are on some hitting, hitting, some hitting, Nate. I've been kidding.
Speaker 8: Today's sixty nine and it's going to four o'clock. Is supposed to be well good.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, before we get into football, you've been all up and down the coast. Man. I've been keeping up with you on the face book. You been riding that bike everywhere.
Speaker 6: I was so old.
Speaker 8: Yeah, every day.
Speaker 5: Really, you ride for a couple of hours every day in the morning.
Speaker 8: Or even yeah. Yeah, and after afternoon, after we get out of practice and stuff like that, and you know, view the players and talk to the players and coaches, and then you know, after after much go out up. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I gotta admit, man, I gotta admit I would have taken you as a as a hog, right, like as a hog ride of the big sit down.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 7: Now you you the loss of pounds, and now you got the knees replaced, and now you got a cross rocket.
Speaker 6: You got a semi crotch rocket going on out there? Man? What was what's going on? Let's talk. Are you out like like crisis.
Speaker 8: Man, pit the adventure bike, the adventure bike, pull.
Speaker 6: It up, pull it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it's it's one of the best touring bikes. That's what most the tour around the world on. Ye's believe it or not, Man, you don't. You have to make a lot of adjustments to that bike just to get on it and ride it and toured. You have to make a few jobs. I said, I've had four or five Harley's Man, and they've all been nice. But you just want to get in and ride and make it happen. This is the bike. But problem tell you, boy, I wanted these rams gonna bring in something. The test offense and line and defensive lines today is they got the right bike. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We're gonna see something.
Speaker 5: You know before we get into that.
Speaker 4: There are a few, very few humans that enjoy life, like really live life and do their own.
Speaker 5: Thing low low low low.
Speaker 4: Key, like Nate, like, I gotta do my own thing. I don't care if people go with me. But like Nate does not want you to go with it, Like I'm like, you know, come if you won't Nate, Nate won't even tell you.
Speaker 5: He just goes and does and goes.
Speaker 4: To Mexico and goes back home and goes up and down the coast. Like but dude, he but he loves life. But you would never know it just talking to him. You think he's just grumpy, old crotchety.
Speaker 7: He's that too. That let's not let's not forget that. He is that grumpy old crotchety dude. And he's the lively life. And you know, I mean, how many in our group text. There's probably ten to fifteen just breaking points in our group text where we just look up and make it's like, hey, gods, what's up? And he'll send us a sign and it's Albuquerque, New Mexico on a Tuesday at eleven thirty.
Speaker 5: You're like, wait what or just a picture?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Nothing nothing to it. Like we'll, like I said, we'll do a show.
Speaker 7: We'll do a show at ten, we'll get a we'll get a we'll get a photograph at four o'clock in Arizona and Arizona He's like, oh yeah at a trust off in Mississippi.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna miss the show tomorrow. Nah, I'll be back.
Speaker 7: Welcome the floor We just saw you four hours ago in the studio, like went on down the destined to have lunch with a friend of mine.
Speaker 6: I'll be back in the morning.
Speaker 5: Good for you, Nate. I'm glad you're living it up out there, so.
Speaker 8: Talk to you. It's the other part in life where you can walk around cursing folks like.
Speaker 6: In a bad rap curse pulled the records you want the receipts pulled up. We got to that.
Speaker 5: He's taken down.
Speaker 9: We're still doing some work on the On the third one, we were pretty sure he had some kind of contact in the off season without what we just get figure out when and where so for if you count missus, you know, mister Hearns. That came out to the fact, Nate, what you and Jesse besides just seeing a different face and and you know, practicing against them, what are the advantages of bringing other teams in and and practicing even to me, like the last five years, every time they try to do this, they ended early and they they're like, this isn't working out because everybody the fights and the so are there are their advantages to this? Why do why do tempers get so heated because you're allowed to swing and you don't go to jail and get kicked out of the game.
Speaker 7: Before you answer that question, let me before you answer that question, let me just kind of hit people to the new thing that's going on.
Speaker 6: And if you may may not have noticed.
Speaker 7: So the NFL love the joint practices to have the opportunity to kind of practice against someone else, you know, at that level, that controlled atmosphere.
Speaker 6: What the NFL does not like is the fight fights. Yep. And so now what.
Speaker 7: Has happened is the NFL has begun to find teams so if you're if there's an excessive amount of fights, if there's an exceptive amount of violence. We've seen last year or two years ago with Aaron Donald had the helmet situation where he swung a helmet at somebody. Of course we saw the RAMS practices. I want to say it was the Lions and the Giants. Those teams got fined like two hundred thousand, three hundred thousand dollars for their excessive fighting in practice.
Speaker 6: This year this year, like yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yesterday, two days ago like so. So before Nate gets into the advantages of it, just know that the NFL has said we're done with the fighting. So now teams and more coaches are saying, if you're fighting in practice, you're kicking, We're kicking you out. You're done because it's costing now the team's money.
Speaker 4: Hell and fine, I might just go after first play and swing on somebody I'm out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you can't do that.
Speaker 7: But then all a sudden, if you're in a position battle, if you if you're in a position battle, you you know it's it's gonna be tough to make the team if you're not able to practice. So just know that that that is being now fined if there is too much of fighting happening in these inner squad practices, scrimmages, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 8: All right, Nick, go ahead, Yeah, the the total advantage, man, is like you said, if you're in a position battle, uh, you know we the first thirty guys. You know, you working on things, you're trying to get better as a veteran or you know, you're trying to get your steps down. But after that, man, that number thirty one on back, you're trying to make a team. You're trying to not only show the cowboys who you are, but you've got a chance to show the rams, to make impression on the RAMS. So when you get in there, every rep counts. I mean, this is where it really starts for that guy number thirty one and on out. It really starts now showing the team who you are, that the reps that they've given you to this point is deserved and that you should get more reps. You know, you've worked on your technique for the last two weeks. You conditioned and got yourself right. You basically know the offense. Everything has been installed up to this point. Now it's time for you to show them against other teams. You know what you can do, and more important to show that team that you are born against what you can do, because everybody's not gonna make the roster, so you have to be intent, uh to the point where uh it's close to the game. It's not a game, but it's close to the game. And like you say, like you say, don't don't be out of the fighting, and you should be trying to defeat this man for showing the people who you are as a football player.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, And to piggyback on what Nate said, this is an opportunity for for good on good, right, and with the with the advent of the new.
Speaker 6: Preseason game schedule, where now.
Speaker 7: It used to be four, right, and it used to be you know, the first game, even you might have been a starter, and you might have got a series or two.
Speaker 6: In the second game you might have got a two series.
Speaker 7: And the third game was your dress rehearsal for the guys that they talking about that one through thirty, those guys, it becomes a dress rehearsal.
Speaker 6: And then the fourth preseason used to be.
Speaker 7: The Jesse Holly game right where it's where we got to find out whether you you you deserve a spot on this roster or somewhere else you get cut or whatever you know may have you Now that we have three preseason games, and now none of those one through thirty guys are pretty much playing in some of those games at all, if very small amount, if any, This is where I can get those guys some live reps and a controlled atmosphere. This is where I can go and get Dak Prescott some real looks, you know, in a game first of different coverage, because once you get into that day six, seven, eight of training camp, there's only so many defenses that Mike zim can throw at you. There's only you know, if I'm Micaeh Parson, there's only so many formations that now that the office can throw at me. So I've kind of picked up on certain things because they're still learning, Willston learning, so it's kind of only so much you can do well. Now I get an entirely different look the guys that I'm going up against, different from the guys that I've seen. The motions, the sets, all those things now are different than what I've been seeing the last couple of days.
Speaker 6: So I get a chance to work.
Speaker 7: On some of the moves that I've been working on in practice and in the off season. I get to try those moves out. You know, communication wise, that's gonna be that that's a huge advantage of having these games right because let's go defensively. The green dot guy for those to understand that when you hear the green dot guy, two players on the football field get a chance to wear the microphone helmets, the green out on the back of the helmet. That's your quarterback and that's wherever you designate. Usually it's a middle linebacker on a defense. So now Eric Kendricks is getting the calls. It How do I get my guys lined up? What are the adjustment that we're making? Is our communication clear? Is our communication precise?
Speaker 6: Is it right?
Speaker 7: Are guys getting lined up where they're supposed to be? And now are we able to execute those things that we've been practicing against our offense and vice versa our office against that defense. So the communication is going to be huge. No coaches on the football field right, get off to the sidelines. More of a game like atmosphere. What is my rotation looking like when I call eleven, when I call twelve? Twenty one personnel? Are the right people coming in and out of the game? Defensively? Are we in base?
Speaker 5: Are we in dime?
Speaker 6: Are we in nickel? Right dime?
Speaker 7: That's gonna be more defensive backs where our base package is gonna be more linebackers out there. My rotations happen in the ways that I want them to. Are guys busting coverages. So this is the event that you're able to see because the action is moving a lot faster because you have an opponent that you're facing now and they're not.
Speaker 6: Waiting for you.
Speaker 7: The rams are not gonna wait for the guys to get lined up On defense, the rams are not gonna wait for guys to get lined up on offense. It's gonna be it's gonna be setting ready to go. So that communication is absolutely critical in these moments and times. But also Tonay's point, like you said earlier, the young guys, Jayala Tobert, we've seen you have a really good excuse me, have a really good OTA's in mini camp. You've been making some plays during training camp, Brooks, all those other guys right now, what happens when you facing somebody else, right when they may give you a different look where the bullets may be a little bit flying, a little bit you know, more live or in this practice, how do you show up in those in those moments. And that's gonna take That's gonna go a long way. When it comes down to the evaluation process, there are certain positions. You know, you got guys like Maris Lulfoul. We want to see what he is, we want to see what he's We want to see. Hey, we hear you know, we're hearing coaches saying, you know, Mozzie's having a good training camp.
Speaker 6: He's doing what we ask him to do. We're still smart.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go Mozzie, let's see, are you getting off the ball or are they just selling us wolf tickets. We're gonna see now, are you pushing the pocket?
Speaker 6: You know? See?
Speaker 7: You know, for the rest of the there's gonna be some some some spots on this team that you're gonna have to look at, and now you get a chance to see him in live action.
Speaker 4: If you think about it, this is really the only time outside of just a few minutes before the games in the regular season and maybe during the off season, but then you have to travel if you want to do it. But really it's the only time and maybe Senior Bowl that that coaches actually get to, you know, network and talk and compare notes and like can walk around at practice.
Speaker 6: During different drills and stuff.
Speaker 4: And do you think they they get a lot out of it too by being able to meet up in person and actually talk shop a little bit, especially if it's somebody you're not playing that season. You can talk about what you're doing and what's working and what's not. I never really thought of it.
Speaker 8: They ain't gonna do all that.
Speaker 6: They don't do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just enough to get your team off that bus, get them going in the right direction. You may slap five and give a hot five and passing and you know how you know if you're on the first name basis with the wives and friends, you know, but you on the move. These practices are set up and they are on the move. I think I have a schedule I to probably share with y'all to break break down and practice normal down in distance, second third down and distance. Then you kick off, kickoff, return, move the ball twenty between the twenty and twenty five plus. You know, they they they are on the move. But I mean they can't deal it down around. They got to get off the bus, get stretched, get on the move. Because I don't wear at four, so you don't. You don't have that much time. Now, they'll probably get in earlier and the coaches will probably uh say a few things before practice. But uh, these guys are locked in. They are locked in because you know a lot of people. Remember remember we're dealing with the coaches with one year on this on this contract. You don't want to be talking to a guy that's got it. You know, he got two or three years and just renewed his thing. He's trying to get his players ready to go. Uh So it won't be a whole lot of that going on Bill Living, but not much.
Speaker 10: Okay, So is it the normal percentage of reps that the first team guys will get or is it less because you're facing more and more they'll get.
Speaker 8: They want to look at these they want to look at their first team and see what they look like.
Speaker 7: Because again, you're going to you're going to the scrimmage on Sunday, the actual they won't play that, so they'll they'll you'll see them get more. And and that's the talking about. That's the comers into that. You know that McVeigh and and and and Mike McCarthy are having Hey, how much you want to go with our ones?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like you know because because they may say, well, my ones are playing in the game on Saturday. On Sunday, Mike might say my ones aren't. So that conversation is kind of saying like, hey, what how do you want to do it? You know what, what's some things that you guys want to work on something?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: That part of it of what do we want to see? As far as periods? Do we want to see more in nine on seven? Do we want to see more in seven on seven do we want to see more one on ones red zone goal line? Those like the period talk, the football period talks are what those conversations are about, you know, and after you know, thanks for so those type of things are happening in those conversations about because you know, every team is different, and I think this is a really good look for the Cowboys because of what the the rams do, the motions, the the the the formations, the different concepts.
Speaker 6: I think this will give you. I won't give you the clearest picture.
Speaker 7: But it'll get the the the pixels will start coming together a little bit of what your defense is, right you won't you won't have it four K, but you'll be able to it'll it'll start to show itself a little bit. And that gives that gives a guy like them to kind of go back and go all right, cool, here's where we're at. Because you're gonna see guys like like uh like uh like like the rookie Carson, he's gonna get an opportunity to get out there and uh and get some reps in. You're gonna see you know, other guys, Digs will probably get some reps in to kind of see where he's at a little bit, you know, I do. I think he'll get something, whether it's one on ones or seven on seven. Now, he may not get none in the live team period, but I think he'll get some reps in there against guys like Pooka Nakua and against guys like Cooper Cup. Right, you want that good on good And if I'm Trayvon Diggs, I want it. I want to see what I stand up at him practice against Pookah and against you know, guys like Cooper Cup and and same thing if I'm if I'm Deron Blander company, I want that opportunity.
Speaker 6: And when you think about the.
Speaker 7: Approach that Al Harris takes, I think he wants it too. I think I'll what's an opportunity to go, Nah, get up there, get up there, d run. You know what I'm saying, like you, you come from you, you come from my stable. No, we're not We're not backing down because that's pooking the cool, that's Cooper Cup.
Speaker 6: Damn it, you had ten picks last year. Let's go. Let let's let's get up there and get this thing rocking and rolling.
Speaker 7: I think that competitive nature is what you want and you want to see who's gonna back down.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know, you know, from from my young guys, you know who's gonna step up right?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: I think there are some guys who need to step up defensively. There are some guys who need to step off up offensively. And if you if you tucking your tail now, well that says more than that's that screams to.
Speaker 6: Me that you may not this may not be for you.
Speaker 4: What what percentage do you think teams actually scrimmage in the preseason?
Speaker 5: I mean in training camp.
Speaker 8: Half yeah, I'm gonna to be notorious for a lot of squads scrimmages. With the Patriots, they love it, really, they love that because they were one of the teams that didn't mind getting physical. And that's that is what the Cowboys have to start today. You know, people ask me, well, my number one thing is physical. I want to know that you can play within the whistles, within the rules with a certain amount of physicality. And that is what the Cowboys have been missing for the last twenty years, is the ability to get physical and to stay physical and to impose your will on another team.
Speaker 4: Because there's been years, they haven't scrimmaged other teams at all. Right, right, yeah, yeah, so there's some teams that don't do it. In dur training camp, I was just wondering, what if there's like half to do it, If it's more than half, if it's less than half.
Speaker 8: Well with the less and less of When the eighteenth game come, you're gonna see a whole lot of it. I mean, I think next year, in the next several years, because teams are realizing that you can control who how much a guy can get, and you can look at your starters. You can have inside runs. Say I want to I just want to see my veteran guys, fifteen plays run. You give your veter you give your vets your starter seven to eight of those reps of inside run. Did you get what you need? When you don't have to worry about the game or worry about down the distance, you just got you. It's control. I got fifteen plays here to do this right here, I got twenty plays here to just concentrate on these certain areas like the Cowboys, anything that consists of offensive line and defensive line play for the Dallas Cowboys, and where we sit right now in the lack of depth and the unknown on offense and the lack of depth no defense. Anytime you can get against the Rams team or any team for that fact, in a control situation where you can get a lot of reps, a lot of control situations where you can concentrate on those situations. This is what the Cowboys need more than anybody, expecially because their offensive defensive line.
Speaker 5: All right, let's take our first break. We went way over. But the good new conversation, it is great conversation.
Speaker 4: Good news is nobody's after us, so we might go way pastime.
Speaker 5: That we're supposed to.
Speaker 4: So speaking of, we got a our first unofficial depth chart in front of us here, which a couple of surprises to me. Not maybe not on the starting side, but maybe on the second or third guys. We'll talk about that and why he is. That's surprising, man, that's surprising. Linebackers you want linebackers, got them, boy, We got linebackers, but we don't know how good they are. But we've got some linebackers. We'll talk about that and more about the practice. The game is Sunday, all this good stuff and more, Nate, you're sticking around right, Yes, sir, all right, We'll be right back on hanging.
Speaker 5: With the boys.
Speaker 11: How's wig stout sound? Christy see classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sausted, tossed, and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Winstop ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corns.
Speaker 6: I think you've heard enough.
Speaker 11: Get your flavored delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 12: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: And they snapped the fresh guy looks right, it's not there. He escapes left.
Speaker 6: He'll run for a first down.
Speaker 12: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust with blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 2: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 12: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 12: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 2: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hass avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo ki Hero's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 13: Grab some today. Hanging with the Board.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to you each and every day by a blockchain dot Com. Thank you, Blockchain dot com and we're talking.
Speaker 5: A little football, a little uh, I.
Speaker 4: Guess scrimmage or not really scrimmage, but practice against another team. Is there is there an advantage or disadvantage or is it indifferent of your your intersquad scrimmaging another team and then you're playing them again on Sunday?
Speaker 6: Is there is there?
Speaker 8: The advantage is you get to get your veterans some works. That's the key to this.
Speaker 6: The team being the same team. It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 8: It's just going against now you're gonna get you. But because the rookies are not, they to get some reaps. But that's that's what Sunday game is for. Now you go see all the rookies. You get a treat if you're out here or if you can somehow stream it. You get to see the veterans get some work, you know, and and a few of the rookies, the high the high round picks, and the three of the cover, a few of the coveted free agents. If we had in it, and then then when Sunday comes you get to see all the rookies. You get to see you.
Speaker 5: Know, Jazz, are we streaming this on the website and all the.
Speaker 4: Anywhere else, just go to the website in the app and we can watch practice come thirty minutes from now.
Speaker 5: So heck yeah.
Speaker 6: And in you know what else is?
Speaker 5: See what see how much the team gets fined?
Speaker 7: You know what else is? It's kind of one of those unspoken but very loud things. What's happening anytime you have a chance to compete, Like, let's not forget the Rams are still in what still in the NFC? Right there may come a point in time where who knows, you may see them in the playoffs. And there is something about a level of competition where I want you to know today that if you and I going against each other, you can't handle me.
Speaker 5: So if you see me again, this is what you got all.
Speaker 7: When you see this face again, just known mental warfare, right one, I think, and that you know that goes for the for the for the Zach Martin's, for the for the Michael Parsons, for the tanks, for for those guys who you you know, barring any injury, you know are gonna be here when January comes. And if you got to face that guy, you want him to go back. And when they pop on that film maybe from training camp or whatever it is, those practices you want, that you want that mental rewind button is setting his head and go, oh.
Speaker 5: God, you know who you know who was really really good at that?
Speaker 6: Yes, Bryant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he would talk so much in those inner scrimmage games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't even I don't even know your name, but you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying. But that's that Camy.
Speaker 5: He can't army.
Speaker 6: That's what you want. I want.
Speaker 7: I want you to have that thought in your mind every time my name comes up, that you think about what I did to you, and that starts. That starts now. It builds a level of confidence, and especially especially if you're a younger guy and you're going up against an established guy and you win or you dominate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say vice versa. It can boost that confidence.
Speaker 6: Confidence you know through the roof.
Speaker 7: Remember when when when when Zach Martin and and uh and Aaron Donald was going at and kind of Zach.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, he held his own. Boy. That had to boost Zach's confidence up to another level.
Speaker 7: When you're telling me this defense player of the Year and I just went and still made it and stopped the defensive player of the year that makes you feel good when you go back and go if I if.
Speaker 6: I could do that to Aaron donald Man.
Speaker 4: So you're saying they should immediately after this practice they go get their treatment everything. And you know how they have the massage room where you just just roll through the massage. They should have another room with counselors and therapists, right, because if you just get beaten to the dirt, you're gonna need that little pick me up to say, hey, you want this, And if you get a little too high, you're gonna need them to bring you down a little bit.
Speaker 5: And say, hey, come down.
Speaker 7: You might I mean, if you're I'm telling you, like, if you're a guy, if you're if you're if you're Terrence Steel and you get whooped this week, that ain't a good feeling.
Speaker 6: That ain't a good feeling for you, and that a good feeling for coaching it.
Speaker 4: Now I have to vouch for you because then you start looking over your shoulder, like, am I gonna start getting reps taken away?
Speaker 7: Like you know what I'm saying, Like they're gonna start looking around like wait a second, do we have to prepare ourselves for what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: Terence is gonna show up right if you have a bad couple of days of practices and then a squad scrimmages, and that doesn't that doesn't sit that, that weight doesn't sit well with the coaches or for you, you know, if you're if you're uh, you know, if you're if you're gud young young player, he's he's gonna get some of the first team reps if he goes out there and he's getting like a turnstile shooting to getting you know what I'm saying, how does this confident?
Speaker 6: How does it react to that this is the big boy league?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 6: Old snap, I'm not am I good enough?
Speaker 7: Now, if he goes out there and he put Paul's on somebody and and he I mean he he digs.
Speaker 5: Up the dirt with him, he feels like he belonged. So all right, good, great question for both of y'all.
Speaker 4: Nate, start with you, at what point since you were you were a free agent, what point did you realize in training camp, I belong like I can do this because both of.
Speaker 8: My uh we we we brought in Jim bet you brought him in, and we changed the style of how we played h that's when I really started feeling good. And then when they brought when Jimmy came in, they brought North in. It changed the world.
Speaker 5: So it took it took you to get that confidence.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, he simplified the verbiage of the plays, and man, it just made a world of difference from me. I see things clear. Well, I started just uplifting some folks about then.
Speaker 5: So that's wild.
Speaker 8: It took time when jim Murky Back first got there, one of the few coaches that believed in me, and then when norf got there, made the same simple Man, we just started digging folks about of there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll say about the same my first year when I got there, because you start looking over there and it's t Masala is krit Henry is Chad Johnson, and I'm like, damn the good You start questioning yourself like am I not good?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And your confidence is already shaken because you don't get as many reps, especially as an undrafted guy late round drift pick. And then after that year when I got back to the Cowboys. When I got to the Cowboys, my first year with the Cowboys was my second year, I was still trying to figure my you know, my way through gaining some confidence and like trying to really And it was in my third.
Speaker 6: Year I was like, oh, no, I belong, but I can. I can. There's not a guy out here that I can't. I can't go.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not saying that I'm a Hall of Famer, but you ain't gonna just You're not gonna just do what you want to me right, No, you know, for us, it was you know, I could I could get some reps off on Terrace Newman, on Mike Jenkins or Island Ball or you know what I'm saying, Like, you just you're not gonna just do what you want to be like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It wasn't until my third.
Speaker 7: Year that I fully would like I was walking in with I was walking in cross first, then in confidence level, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: At first, Yeah, that first those first year and a half, I.
Speaker 7: Was talking that, I was talking it it was tucked. I was like, yeah, I was like, you know, I'm I'm gonna stay over here. But by that third year, I would walk across first.
Speaker 8: Yes, when when when I played, but I want to see if this is kind of similar with you, because you said that when you came in, you you looked at guys nobody can handle you. But you know, when I when I first walked when the league, I used to watch guys a wide receiver and sometime an offensive line, a defensive line, but the defense most they would just shut guys down, like they just couldn't even get off the ball. I don't see that anymore. I don't see it where Trayvon Diggs are playing to just walk up to the line. The dude just can't even get off the line. Was that still kind of prevalent when you was balling? Yeah, the guys just could not even get off the line. It's like take the herd off the start.
Speaker 6: It happened to me.
Speaker 7: Jonathan Joseph j Joe from from cornerback putting in South Carolina was played a long time in the league for the Texans. For the Jonathan Joseph, he walked up to me and he put hands on me, and it was nothing I could do.
Speaker 6: And I was sitting there and you're frustrating.
Speaker 7: It was it was it was embarrassing, like, yes, because they laugh at you, didn't you know what happened on the field, like on the field and then you know what, watch it. And then once they leave theirs and now you all reconvene again in the locker room after they've been defense offensive meetings and they're like, damn sixteen, damn twelve Joe jock Joe up. You're like, hey, come on, man, let's not let's not do this. You know what I'm saying, like, let's let's you know, let's not, let's not do this. But you know, on the same flip side, you when you get when you get off.
Speaker 6: On somebody else, you you like, hey, y'all watched that off hilm Oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm telling you, man, that's so one time. Man, we ran the right just abuse some folks, man, I mean he just shot him down. I mean I was saying to my man and they're like, man, you make it some work getting Randy tomorrow. I'm like, man, you.
Speaker 7: Sure, I'll give you another funny one. He's on the staff now. He probably he came over with coach Gunther uh uh Peka. He's a defensive line assistant, Dimico Peca. He's someone will do long hair.
Speaker 8: You'll see that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my rookie, my rookie year.
Speaker 6: He's on we're doing punt.
Speaker 7: I'm on the wing at punt and he's lining across from me and I'm like, okay, I do my little kickstep back, and he ran into me and literally literally he just picked me up. He like grabbed me here, picked me up and set me in the lap of the punter like literally, come, you gotta block him. I'm like, all right, let's let's have this conversation. Like he's three hundred pounds. How three hundred pounds some moe coming.
Speaker 8: At you career?
Speaker 6: That ain't nothing nice, bro.
Speaker 7: And he he had like a year or two already in the league and he just literally picked me up and ushered me back into the backfield where the punter was at and set me in the punter's lap as he was kicking the like trying to kick the ball. And I'm like, let's have this conversation, h Coach Simmons, How how do you.
Speaker 6: Expect me to block this?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 6: Like how you know what?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 6: You better figure it out. And you're me on the street and I'm like, all right, this this is what I gotta say.
Speaker 8: You didn't look up at.
Speaker 7: No, Yeah, I did look at the rock cord and I cut him the next time, and then I get yelled at for cutting them. He's like, you don't cut your team. And I'm like, you haven't given me a real little explanation on how to block this three and the pound to fifth to tackle as one hundred and fifteen, I mean a two and.
Speaker 6: Fifteen pound receiver.
Speaker 7: And he's and he has no responsibility but to walk me back into the punter like you better figure.
Speaker 6: It out, you better shot shot him.
Speaker 5: I'm like, TI, man, all right, let's take our next break.
Speaker 4: When we come back, tell me why we have twelve linebackers on the roster, and let's.
Speaker 6: Look at I have a great answer for that.
Speaker 4: Good and a couple of spots on this unofficial depth chart.
Speaker 6: I have questions or just points.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have a great day. Man. Oh no, I'll say you. I'll just give your ass on the pitch the two linebackers.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, all right, see you in a minute on Hanging with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 11: How's wing stout sound, Chrispy juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted, tossed and those eleven souls satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey, mustard, blue cheese or signature wind Stop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 2: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierroo's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hals avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo Kiro's wide range of mouthwatering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 13: Grab some today.
Speaker 12: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapper.
Speaker 6: The press out.
Speaker 13: Who looks right, It's not there? He esta flap.
Speaker 5: He'll love for a personyle.
Speaker 12: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 3: Pro Scott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 12: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 12: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 13: Back to Hanging with the Board.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought you each and every day by Jigsaw, the official dating partner of the Dallas Cowboys, and update for you. Training Camp live actually won't be live today, It'll be on demand. I guess maybe there's something going on where they have to editit or make sure they're not showing.
Speaker 5: Too much stuff or something I don't know, probably, Oh yeah, the music.
Speaker 6: I didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: So just keeping eye on the website and the app and it'll be up at some point today hopefully. So thanks for the update, Jazz.
Speaker 5: All right, before, Nate, which part do you want to participate in?
Speaker 4: Yes, before we look at before we look at the unofficial depth chart.
Speaker 5: Why do we have twelve linebackers on staff?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a there's a number of reasons. One is, you were so linebacker depleted last year and you you had nowhere to You had no answers, there were no good ones left on the street, you had nowhere to go. That's how you got involved in that whole safety situation that they had to deal with last year. So now's the time when you let's load up. Let's load up on these guys. The other reason is when you think about, excuse me, when you think about how and why I build my team everybody in every division, every conference. You build your team to beat the teams in your division. Right, and then that roster you hope is formidable enough to have to face those other guy that you may see in the playoffs, Well who is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know, people say the Giants and the Washington they're not our rivals, right, it's Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: What does Philadelphia?
Speaker 7: Oh what will Philadelphia be doing a lot of this upcoming season? Remember they got say Kwon Barkley in the backfield now, right, They're gonna try to.
Speaker 6: Run the football on the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: So if we're planning on winning the division, we first have to beat the teams within that. So you build your team in a way that's going to be able to defeat the team that brings you or could cause you the most trouble. Philadelphia right now, for.
Speaker 10: Us, we're bringing so many guys in there, aren't you kind of saying we don't like the guys.
Speaker 6: We have no cutting reps for guys.
Speaker 7: No you want to get I want I want enough guys to be in the building.
Speaker 6: I want enough guys to be around.
Speaker 7: I want enough guys because what ends up happening against some of those guys will then trickle down to the practice squad.
Speaker 6: And in the event that I have.
Speaker 7: To circle back around at some point in time of the season, I have a clear understanding of what guys know, what we do. Remember when new defensive coordinators come in, new linebackers, coaches come in, there are guys who they've been with at other places that they've liked for some reason or another that they bring those guys in. Remember, we're not talking about Mike McCarthy. We're talking about Zim, We're talking about Gunther, We're talking about all these other guys who have now come into the fold here. All these guys have been to these different places and they've seen and been around guys that they've scouted, that they've coached, that they've been around, that they like for whatever reason. And then the third reason was what I talked about before. After the Hall of Fame game, this new kickoff, it's gonna be critical. The days of having the three hundred pound dudes and that kickoff is done. I need guys who have size and able to have the fluidity to move around I need. I need more linebackers. I need more tight ends. I need more safeties and receivers because these are the guys that are gonna have to play those open field spaces. Because in those tight quarters, I need you to be able to engage a block, be used to engaging a block and shedding a block and getting to the ball carry Because the kickoff now becomes more like a run play than a kickoff. So I want people on my team who are familiar with the principles and techniques of stopping a run play well.
Speaker 4: Between your linebackers and your tight ends. You can damn near field too full football team.
Speaker 14: But that's what I'm telling you, guys, seven tight ends on the road. This is the reason you need these type of players. I need enough guys who have size and the understanding of blocking in space, and I need guys with size who understand how to get off blocks in space. That tells you that I need more linebackers and more tight end if we're going to be able. Because this kickoff, in my personal opinion, is a guy who played course special teams. This is going to determine a more games than you will believe this year, because once guys figure out how to get past that first tackle, he gone, he gone, and.
Speaker 8: Let him check this out. Kurt, you say, all the good guys that bring it back is overshot Damon Clark who everybody else is new so they were so depleted last year too. We don't have any of those guys from last year at all. They either moved back to safety or have been released. And you only have Overshown and Damon Clark. So they needed a bunch of guys. I ain't saying they needed anymore, you know, not counting Michael Farsi's but they needed some guys. And what Jesse is saying is so true. We will uh, some people will master this new these new rules and take advantage of it.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, you got some looking at the depth chart, you got some cool names on the team this year.
Speaker 5: I don't know if i've ever seen this many.
Speaker 4: You got Racy McMath, you got Sheldrick RedWine, Tony Buddy, Buddy Johnson. I mean that's just a good old name right there, Buddy Johnson, right Reduce vomb Last year, I mean.
Speaker 6: You got some cool You got Snoop Connor Snoop.
Speaker 5: Yes, I mean you got some names on here.
Speaker 4: So looking looking at this depth chart, a couple of things jumped out, not really jumped out, and they're not really unexpected, but it's interesting to actually see it. You know, in print is you got you know, Tyler Guiden's backing up Idoga, and then you got awesome Richards's your third at left tackle. And then you've got Ferguson schoonmaker, and then Hindershot and then John Stevens is behind him, and then you got three other tight ends. But the one thing we talked about on the show yesterday that's gonna be interesting. You know, got Marquis Bell backing up Donovan Wilson at safety is where they have Deuce Bong right, and you talked about this the other day, Jesse. They have him as the one, two, three, four of the fifth running back, and then they've got him as the third option at kick returner, the third option at punk returner. They have Cavante Turpin as your you know, your first kick returner punk returner. Then he got Rico on kick returns, Jalen Cropper on punk returns.
Speaker 6: And Induced behind them.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be he got some he's got He better be like that Olympic sprinter and kick it in the gear here at the end of training camp, or.
Speaker 8: He better have a good really better kick it in the gear today. Last two days he's been out. No better kick it into gear today. It starts for number thirty one and beyond it starts to date it goes. They had two lackluster practices the last two days before so a lot of these guys.
Speaker 5: Both sides of the ball.
Speaker 8: Pick it up right now, both sides of the ball. Yeah, both sides of the ball. But offense is kind of starting to catch up with the defense now, Parsons, nobody's maybe the block Parsons in the last two days. He's not practiced full practices. But when then they let him in practice, he's wrecked practice. No matter which tackle was out there, they were non existent. So and besides him good or that's bad. That's bad because we need for our offices line to be consistent and they need to pick it up, and they need to start two days at two o'clock West Coast time.
Speaker 4: Anything jump out to you, guys off the unofficial first depth chart.
Speaker 6: Anything.
Speaker 10: It's not a big deal because he's always been a defensive end. I think that's the.
Speaker 8: First Yeah they got in the left starting Yeah. That that that's that jumps out at me. You think we need for Gutting to hurry up and get some vic sads and a hot tower around and come on back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm with you, Kurt. That that stood out to me too. They actually have Michael listened at the defensive end. After you heard all the talk of the off season that he's going to play linebacker.
Speaker 8: And if I'm gonna play a lot of linebacker, but they're not, they're gonna steal you. Move them around. They move him around out here a lot. Maybe the man's linebacker. Yeah, they trying to figure out ways. Yeah, but he's still who he is.
Speaker 4: Maybe they put him there so it wasn't thirteen linebackers and look crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you right now, if I'm Michael Parsons and any depth chart comes out and it says my name next to linebacker, I'm hot in the office, I'm one. Because this is the just foreshadowing get paid. This is where the Jones play the game at right. Oh no, youbacker? Yeah, I'm telling you this is what this is.
Speaker 5: When the franchise tag two years from now comes into.
Speaker 11: This is what.
Speaker 6: This is where the game is played. This is where the game is played because they.
Speaker 7: Gonna look up and go, well, this year you play seventy five percent snaps as a linebacker, and that goes from you being a forty million dollars a year player, a thirty million dollars a year player from a lot of I'm just telling you these these are you know what we said that same thing about CD said the same thing about Dak. Here we are having a conversation three weeks in the training camp and either one of these guys have gotten paid.
Speaker 4: You know what's really interesting is this offseason, like I feel like Dak's been this the same guy for the last two to three years. Right, He's a really good top seven quarterback. Is maybe it's just my feed is adjusted to maybe it listens to us on this show, but seeing a lot of guys come out saying he's the top two, three, you know, three, four or five quarterback, now like he's gone from that top he's a fringe top ten to you know, he's in that top five conversation that obviously he's not gonna be one, two or three.
Speaker 6: I mean his his regular season numbers.
Speaker 7: He was the runner up, second or third in the second second in the MVP votings this year. That says enough about him. The biggest thing is we've never had the conversation about Dak not being able to do what he's supposed to do in the regular.
Speaker 6: Season this postseason.
Speaker 7: It's always been about the postseason. It's always and and you think that, and the thing is is that some of it is because of him, and some of it isn't. Yeah, And that's the biggest thing is that if if, if, all goes well, and and that that's the gift and the curse of being the quarterback for whatever team. Especially if all goes well, you get the praise and the credit of this team quarterback d D.
Speaker 5: But when it don't go well, it's all your fault.
Speaker 6: It's your fault.
Speaker 8: Let me say this, fellers. If this kid have like twelve or thirteen sacks, we have a couple of interceptions, and he have a couple of funder recoverers. This kid getting paid, so we can't we say whatever was paying. Some teams have a history like the fist very still no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: I agree, he's getting paid. Who's paid?
Speaker 8: Now he's gonna he's gonna get paid.
Speaker 6: Who is paying? That's that's the part I want you to answer.
Speaker 5: Here's somewhere else.
Speaker 8: It don't matter. The bottom line is this. The Cowboys has a history of in the end they cracked. If this was the Stealers, we will be having a different conversation. That's just how it is. Some teams say, no, we ain't paying you and they mean that. But the cowboys say, we ain't paying you. See, you can sit out all you want, We ain't paying you. What happened, y'all paid him? Okay, this what still pay Lamb and sitting home, uh, running around having fun, eating peanuts, whatever he does for excitement? Okay, if he's not here, if he's not here for excitement first reckless season games, then I would say I would say, you know what, y'all, I was wrong. But guess what, y'all, I think he'll be here to Dak is already in camp, so you know, until you showed me something different, I'm gonna believe that they'll be here.
Speaker 4: What's good to see that Dak's actually getting some recognition that we've all.
Speaker 5: Been giving him nationally in other places.
Speaker 6: All Right, we gotta go. We're way way over.
Speaker 10: But you know, what are you looking for Sunday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know what, Let's go another seven minutes as well. Nobody's after us. There's no there's no practice on him to watch the rest.
Speaker 13: Chest tired?
Speaker 5: You tired, Jazz?
Speaker 6: Can we keep going? All right, we'll go for a few moments.
Speaker 5: What was the question, Kurk, What are we looking for Saturday.
Speaker 10: First preseason game Sunday. What should we expect? What should we be on the lookout for?
Speaker 6: I always look.
Speaker 8: I mean, I am so glad that I'm saying this, and they won't have and it won't be that old nation. We better find out who our five to five starters is on that offensive line, and we better find some depth on that defensive line. This is the truth. This is what it is all about. It don't matter who the eighth receiver is and who the tenth tight end and who the twelfth linebacker. If the offensive defensive lines have no depth or no continuity, it won't matter. We'll be saying at the end of the year, Well, you know, the Cowboys couldn't run, and the Cowboys didn't stop to run. That's what we'll be hollished. They better find out that real quick today.
Speaker 10: Let a guy like Hoffmann play even though he's your first stringer, or they let him play.
Speaker 6: I don't you know what.
Speaker 8: He better get all he can today because I think they'll put him in the game Sunday. He better get every rep he can today because he won't play Sunday.
Speaker 7: See that's the part where and I'm not a coach. And I'm not intelligent enough to be a coach. I'm telling him to be a coach. I'm not patient enough to be a coach or want to be a coach. But I look at guys, well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you've been coaching people that stick their fingers nickeled deep in their nose and in the eyes.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't consider that coach.
Speaker 7: And I just considered that being I'm just the biggest baby sit that they've ever seen.
Speaker 6: That's all that was. I gotta get you some new players.
Speaker 7: But to Nate's point, I look at this offensive line, and let's take Zach Martin. Let's lift him up and let's move him to the side, because he doesn't count. There's not a guy this offensive line who doesn't need reps. There's not one guy on this turn Still, Brothers, you need reps. Kaufman, Kaufman, brock Hoffman, Tyler b Coller, Bebe Cooper beb.
Speaker 6: You need reps.
Speaker 7: Right, Tyler you need like TJ. Bass you need reps. Awesome, Tyler Guitton too much. All of you need reps. So like I take, I take Zach Martin, and I go listen here.
Speaker 6: Big fellow.
Speaker 7: Uh, there's a bucket hat. There's Twizzlers, sunflower seeds all over here, this gatorade and that cooler. You're you're not playing, but I can't. I can't see a guy on this offensive line. Matt wilesko on these reps, Josh baal in these reps, like everybody on this offensive line, starters and or backups, however you want to position them. They need reps. They should be playing in those games. I don't know why we're not playing them in this game like they should be. Kyler Goidon should throw up from having so many reps.
Speaker 6: He just what you draft him for. Did you draft in the plane or not?
Speaker 7: The only way you get better if you're cutting grass, cutting hair, doing nails, collecting garbage, fixing brakes, paving the roads, or playing football, the only way you get better is rep a titian. That's it. And for these guys, they don't have enough. Again, I take Zach Martin and I put him to the side. This is this is a guy who has more Pro Bowls and he has holding calls. You know what I'm saying. He's good, he's repped up, he's all right. The rest of these guys, you need every rep. You need the practice and in these games, So I don't think there should be a guy excluded from the offensive line when it comes down to reps. No one else excepts Zach Martin has proven himself to be worthy of going to the sideline in a bucket cap and and and sunflower seats.
Speaker 4: All right, question for you, because we always say it matters. Does winning this game matter?
Speaker 6: No, okay, you want to know it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Does winning a preseason game matter?
Speaker 6: Do you need to win one?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean when the season starts, we need to be Cleveland. That's our first pre season game and it's a shame a terrible Police game.
Speaker 5: So you're fine with going Owen.
Speaker 6: Well, they have three p three.
Speaker 8: For preseason that nobody cares. The players don't care. Only ship don't care. Nobody care.
Speaker 4: You're you're fans that know nothing about football care because they actually get upset when you don't win a preseason game.
Speaker 8: That's okay, that's because that's because we haven't given no great uh. But nowly it'sis on our players here in the Police preseason.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry if I offended anyone by saying you care about preseason football, but I do liters but lose bad.
Speaker 7: Who's playing right? Is the second third string guys players? Like that's the thing. It's like, all right, true a lot of you And I don't mean to sound in sensitive. I was one of those guys, but that's what I said about me. Some of y'all won't be here anyway. Oh we're good. But the one thing that I do want to see in this game for me and Nate hit on it earlier, and I've been saying this since all off season. Where's the physicality? I need to be able and not dirty. I don't need to see dirty. I don't need to see penalties like that's not physical to me. That's stupid, right, It's one thing that you hit a guy late that that don't make you physical, My.
Speaker 6: Boy, that makes you stupid.
Speaker 7: Because now you've got a fifteen year penalty on third and on third and whatever it is, and you can find at the preseason game that's that's even more dumb. You're getting money taken away before you even get the check for the season. But I want to see is there a level of physicality? Does it feel different? Does it look like this team it's identity, it's going to be defensively where I it needs to be. This team has been a for next team for a very long time. And when I say physical, I don't mean like, well, Tank is a physical dude. That doesn't make the defense physical. That makes Tank physical. I need to be a collective across the board. This needs to be the identity. There needs to be the way guys are flying to the football. They're flying to the football with reckless abandon with with with with intention to hurt people within the whistle. That's what I want to see and and I'm going to be able to tell if that's a part of the conversation that's happened with Zim and company and in the preseting game.
Speaker 6: And I don't care who's in there.
Speaker 7: I don't care who's in there because it's no different when we talk about, you know, if a team is sloppy or penalty wise, I don't care who's in there because if they're sloppy, that means that's allowed at practice, right, that's that's allowed. That's not that's not policed properly. And then no matter if you're a first dring or second thing or third third stringer, if you there's a sloppy brand of football, a lot of penalties and stuff like that. Someone's not being coached twelve, there's not the right coaching is not happening. So I want to see if there's gonna be a level of physicality from from the guys that will be playing in this sermons on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Good point, All right, nay, we made you work for your money, your ten dollars today.
Speaker 5: You've been getting out of here early, getting off.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 7: That break that bike, seat that bike, cushing you to break.
Speaker 6: For right now? We're good.
Speaker 5: Well, Jesse will be out there with you tomorrow.
Speaker 6: So get ready, get ready to.
Speaker 5: Put on the back of your bike, drive the one.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you right now, here's what you never wait a second thing, Wait a second night, Wait a second mate.
Speaker 7: One thing you never have to worry about is me ever asking for a ride on your motorcycle. I ain't getting on the back of nobody bike with no man. You'll never have to worry about me getting.
Speaker 6: On that bike.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I don't want you riding hold on to my He'll see there.
Speaker 6: You go, finish your statement, g from Jersey.
Speaker 8: You want to see from this point on we don't want Kurt mentioning any player's name. No, be back off of what somebody else said. Don't mention a player's name. Okay, let us bring.
Speaker 5: It up and then you can talk about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think is that the.
Speaker 4: Curse is only really in person, though you can say it as long as they're not in the room.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: If they're in the same room as Kurt, that's when we have problems. So so, Jesse, you're out.
Speaker 7: You're out tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, So you'll miss the show.
Speaker 6: Monday, but you'll be back.
Speaker 8: He'll be doing the show, he'll Monday.
Speaker 5: We need to figure out how we're gonna do that, because that's gonna be a terrible show.
Speaker 6: If y'all are calling in, you're gonna stand right next to each other.
Speaker 8: We may we're making we'll make it. Do it when Jess get in. How about if we do it when Jesse get in? What time you get in jets Tomorrow? No Monday, I'm leaving them.
Speaker 6: What you mean.
Speaker 8: You get back to Dallas.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he'll be out there.
Speaker 6: I'll be out there Monday.
Speaker 5: He didn't come back till Tuesday. We got the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but Kurt, come on out, and we'll just bave Shining out of the show.
Speaker 5: What if I come out, we leave Kurt out of the show.
Speaker 8: Oh, that'll be even better.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, right, oh my god.
Speaker 5: If he came to camp and saw him all in person. We need more than twelve live after.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 4: Right, we'll figure it out. Monday, we'll have a show. We just don't know what it will looks like, so tune the monday. We will be back then, go football, hanging with the boys. Good seeing you Jesse, Good seeing your Kurt, Nate. Great to hear your voice. Jazz, thanks for keeping us on the air.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Does that guy what's his.
Speaker 6: Name, Jorge?
Speaker 5: Does he even do anything with our show anymore? Is he too big time?
Speaker 6: Now? He still put us up?
Speaker 5: He Jazz?
Speaker 4: Who puts us up on all the social channels in the website and all that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: Who who's that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's still the same dude. Okay, Well, thanks, thanks Sah. We'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 5: Y'all have a good weekend.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.