Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tappen.
Speaker 2: Daniel, we love a Daniel phone tap un, Let's just miss mosk.
Speaker 3: I know it's not all right. So Katie wanted to phone tap her mom. She a lot of people like miss moscallapsis you'd be quiet? Katie wanted to phone out her mom. She is about to walk for graduation and her mother is so proud of her, so she said, you know what, let's just call my mom. Freak her out a little bit. So she starts the call and then I'm going to come into the call. All right, See what happened with Daniel's phone tap?
Speaker 2: How are you hey? Mom? Ill? Are you there?
Speaker 1: They're not going to let me walk at graduation. It's like, I mean, a.
Speaker 2: Minute, weeks. What do you mean they're not gonna have to walk?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, they're just they're being awful. I mean, they're gonna give me my epomo, but they're not gonna let me walk with all my friends and with everybody. I'm not going to be able to be part of the ceremony.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I really don't think I did anything wrong. I really don't remember, but they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not that you don't remember what you did.
Speaker 1: That's even works, Katie.
Speaker 3: I'm back whe you on the phone.
Speaker 2: With who is that?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: The lady's back? You know what? Lady? Where are you? Katie?
Speaker 3: We need to go over all the paperwork.
Speaker 1: I'm at missus Stroough's office right now, and she's the dean, so she is like the one who's deciding everything.
Speaker 2: We'll ask the lady why they're not letting you walk get an answer?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, mississterio, and my mom is asking me why I can't walk well?
Speaker 3: When you throw bottles through windows? Unfortunately? All the things that.
Speaker 2: Happen when you throw bottles through windows? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I really don't remember doing this.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? What did you do well?
Speaker 1: I didn't throw a bottle through a window. I threw a bottle at a window. My friends, attention, it's it's totally different.
Speaker 2: You throw a bottle, you morem What do you think is gonna happen when a bottle?
Speaker 3: Oh, a window broke.
Speaker 1: I lightly threw the bottle at the window. I wasn't I can you put that woman on the phone, please?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi you Katie's mother.
Speaker 2: Katie's mother. Yes, can you tell me what happened exactly? Because my daughter's not giving me street answers.
Speaker 3: Yes, threw a bottle through the window like a disgusting animal, and she won't be walking for graduation.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, don't use the term disgusting. Please. Well, I mean come on now, look, really make mistakes? Yeah right, And they make mistakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kid, They're stupid and they get drunk and they act like idiots. And your your daughter's a disgusting animal. So there we go. Excuse me, lady, I'm not telling you anything.
Speaker 2: You don't I have to call those names. It's very unprofessional of you. Why would you say those things about one of your students. I'm trying to understand me.
Speaker 3: When she got caught, she even spit on the ra that took her in, to the point where the ra had to wipe spit off of their I'm sure they needed to shower after that as well.
Speaker 2: Oh it doesn't sound like my daughter.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, i'm your alarm clock. Wake up your daughter.
Speaker 2: I'm figure the dean.
Speaker 3: Animal behavior is not to be rewarded.
Speaker 2: What is your problem is?
Speaker 3: I can't say anything right. I can't do anything right with you. My gosh, I'm here.
Speaker 2: You're I'm sorry, You're a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a bit.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with you. You know you expected that. Schools?
Speaker 3: Are you done?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? What are you children? I'm gonna who is your boss?
Speaker 3: By the way, Elvis Duran what, he's very nice.
Speaker 2: I swear to God if this is one of those things, oh my god, I would have killed you. Oh I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna throw a bottle through your head. Do you understand that's what's gonna
Speaker 3: Happene Elvis Duran's phone tap