Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously very crucially important today on This is Important.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't laugh. Two morning, dude. Some people have the dark Carnival of the souls and.
Speaker 3: Some people have the golden goggles. Man. We all are just looking for our people. That's it. What are hermione? What to do?
Speaker 4: Baby boo? Let's go.
Speaker 3: The great Malanco. Who's there? Will Blake inspired me the other day when he had that Juggalo shirt on. I saw, yeah, what did that shirt say?
Speaker 4: It was a good one.
Speaker 5: Luck of the Juggalos, Luck of the Juggles. It was supposed to come for St. Patrick's Day, but you know, ICP, we let them. They they operate, They operate on clown time. Clown time, baby great Melenko.
Speaker 3: I love them. Now. Do there's still a great Juggalo movement? I would assume the greatest. Yeah, there's still you know, yeah, and by best we are all in agreement that they're dirt people. Or let me think.
Speaker 4: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell. It's hard to tell.
Speaker 3: It's hard to tell. You're right, haven't been?
Speaker 5: We should go now that the spotlight has dimmed a bit. I feel like, you know, when we did the Juggalo episode on Workaholics, that the spotlight was really really shining. But I feel like now we can go back and and it's all just uh like true believers.
Speaker 6: Is that what they call themselves true believers?
Speaker 2: No, they call themselves ninja.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they call each other ninja.
Speaker 3: They themselves because they can't say the N word. Uh, And so yeah, it's insane, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, They're like, this is the closest we can get and kind of wink at each other without crossing the line. That's what clowns do.
Speaker 4: Without just being fully racist.
Speaker 5: Remember when, like though, like the FBI was like they are officially like a gang, Like they came way later in it too, It's like, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Like just leave them alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And did that?
Speaker 2: Did that cross you the wrong way? How late they came to it, Blake?
Speaker 5: Yeah I did, because they're more of a friendship family than a gang.
Speaker 6: If you ask me, maybe they're a mafia.
Speaker 3: Well only because we made that episode about in Workoholics. Would you do you think that that's true? Yeah? I think it's because if what are their names? Like violent Jay and what's the other one?
Speaker 2: Shaggy tu do, Shaggy two do?
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: Come on, Shaggy two doo. You're getting your clown card.
Speaker 3: Revoked only because if they were like, Yo, what's up my ninjas? How about we go and storm the capitol on January seventh, one day later? How many Let's talk about how many ICP members happening? We are like already there, Like we're here, We're already there. They already stormed. We're staying one more day, one more day. Hey, you got enough fago for tonight? Like, I bet realistic how many juggalos storm? The twenty percent of everyone on January sixth is an ICP fan, and I have a theory. I've got a theory to go with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, please, okay. I bet another twenty five percent of the people there on January six have children, okay, that are insane clown posse people, and that's what drove them. They're like, we gotta fucking fix the system. My daughter's out there sucking dicks with magaphone.
Speaker 3: Don't over titties.
Speaker 2: You gots got it. You guys got it all wrong.
Speaker 5: I actually think the ICP peak fan base Juggalos are very progressive.
Speaker 6: I think they are. I think they're forward thinkers.
Speaker 3: That's right, Ninja, absolutely right, my ninja. Oh God for you? Can you speak more on that? And what makes you think that? Because you think mud wrestling and uh asking how magnets were, questioning how magnets were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lot of it's a lot of you want to know why it's because it's a lot of inclusion. Like they took Coolio when Coolio was down in the dumps and they uplifted him.
Speaker 2: When was that? When was Coolio down in the dumps?
Speaker 6: I think Coolio had some dark dark times.
Speaker 3: Well, you know why they took Coolio and brought him into the fold is because his rate has fallen, has fallen so low that they could afford to get Kolia.
Speaker 2: So this is how the business works.
Speaker 3: Blake whatever, Chase that moolah whatever. So then they had the whatever his rate ended up being, they were like, oh we can afford Coolio bro.
Speaker 2: And his hair Max his hair kind of like he's he's clown adjacent.
Speaker 4: He had matched the other fair enough. But you know what.
Speaker 2: Jeffay he told us, he went to Coolio's wedding. I was like, all right, now we're just name dropping jeff Donkey. I mean that's Pete Cooler, Jeffy.
Speaker 3: He was explain exactly who he was. Jeff Ay.
Speaker 2: He actor who played a like a homeless character. Now bomb Yeah, bum played a bomb on lolcoholics whose raccoon like attacked us and then we killed it and we didn't know its his pet. And he like brought Oscar sauce to the fucking episode because he's got those eyes and those eyes are unreal.
Speaker 3: He took me a bit to understand what you were talking about Oscar sauce. I was like, he brought his own like steak sauce, Oscar sauce. Fuck. I would have Yeah, you didn't get any of that. Yeah, dude was cooking. He was cooking ribs lunch. I would have eaten some Oscar sauce if.
Speaker 2: He didn't win an Oscar though. No, but he like, you know, you have some people come in onto a comedy and they do comedy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he did Oscar.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, he ford some of that Oscar sauce on the scene. Right.
Speaker 2: He was acting like someone who genuinely lost their pet. Raccoon.
Speaker 3: I don't think we were ready for it, which was way funnier. Yeah, way funnier, of course, right, it was way fun I mean that's we talked about that a lot on the Righteous Gemstones about and why it works so well. Bringing in Bradley Cooper for the first episode of this season to play like our great great great grandfather who started Gemstones in the ministry is because he had never seen the show. He never even watched the show. He just was a fan of Danny's and wanted to be in that world. Read the script, really liked, responded to the material, and he was like, I don't want to watch it because I know it's a comedy and I don't want.
Speaker 6: To He just kept saying, I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to watch it, Like, we get it, dude, we get it. I've heard about it.
Speaker 2: It sounds stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, we can give you some episodes, so no, yeah, no, thanks, I'm good. I don't want to watch it.
Speaker 2: Past I don't want to watch it and I've never seen it, and said I'm not gonna watch up.
Speaker 3: Pay me.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: He was like, I don't want to be informed by the comedy and then subconsciously, I'm trying to do bits like.
Speaker 2: He sounds like a good time, all these big words. Come on, yeah, come on, come on, give me another hangover, bro come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then he played it super straight, and I thought that was better, much like Jeffay.
Speaker 4: You know who he looks like in it, Jeffay. He is our Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. He looked like our boy John car Cherry, oh writer, because Carl Cherry's got some eyes on him and likes very beautiful. And I don't know if that was my big takeaway. I was like, this is cart Cherry getting in an episode?
Speaker 4: You know he is in that episode.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's in the firing squad. Yeah, yeah, he's Uh. He was a writer on Workholics. He's a writer for all of Danny's shows, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: All of Danny shows. Yeah, he was. He was a big big get for us in the Work Work all Expreaders.
Speaker 2: Super funny dude, Yeah, very funny guy. He brought the funk to the function for sure. It really did.
Speaker 3: It definitely took us an entire season to learn how to pronounce his last name, and it's pretty easy.
Speaker 4: It's Cart Cherre.
Speaker 2: I still don't feel comfortable saying it. It's car Cherry, Yeah, it's car Cherry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cartier, Yeah, we were putting some extra stank on it, but he's one of those people who goes, I don't care. We were like Cartiered, oh idiot.
Speaker 2: It never helps when someone's like whatever however you want and you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're like no, I gotta know, well I have I speak about you.
Speaker 2: Like people call and go how is he? And I go who, and they're like check down?
Speaker 3: And I never met him.
Speaker 2: But if we're all pronouncing the name correctly, then I know, and we would know that I've worked with him every day for a long time.
Speaker 5: Would it be putting him too much on blast? If we told you what internet video he shared with us?
Speaker 2: I think so. I think that'd be pretty blasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't that bad, but I guess I guess.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't that good.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that good? Yeah? Why is it?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: Only? Is it because they're like just white people that were feel comfortable putting the extra stank on their name. I feel like no other ethnicity would you put on Like.
Speaker 2: As you were going back to the ICP, go ahead, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think would you put it? Would you put like would you put on the like? But there's no other If it's an Indian name, you're not going to put an Indian accent on it or you know what I mean? But what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: This is this is commonplace now where people are like actually pronounced this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you kind of spoke about it with who was it, Hailey Baldwin, Hailey Bieber where it was like she puts emphasis on like the malee and like.
Speaker 3: No, that was uh no, that was Her name's crazy, Hilaria Baldwin. Isn't her name Hilaria?
Speaker 2: Her name is crazy?
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, Clo, what is it Hilario Baldwin? What is that her name? Hilaria?
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what you're talking This is Alec ball wife, Alec Baldwin's wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her real name is Hillary, but she wants to go by which is crazy, which is great.
Speaker 2: And the whole thing with her is that she spoke with an accent but wasn't raised by people with accents and kind of got like people from her high school were like, what's happening.
Speaker 3: She's never lived there, She's never yeah, like she just adopted this.
Speaker 2: I talk whiter than I ever have now, you know what I mean? Like you're getting wider by the year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're getting wider. Yeah that's great.
Speaker 2: What's going on? So like this is what happens. We we evolved, we changed, some people get more ethnic.
Speaker 3: She the knock on her and I don't really care. Is she like acted like she didn't know words in English when she was raised speaking English?
Speaker 2: Right, she was saying like, how'd you say? How you say?
Speaker 3: She was like, how do you say? How do you say? Who? Combert? Who come Bear? And you're like, it's cue, it's cucumber, bitch. You know the word. You know you've said it before.
Speaker 2: But as far as names go, I feel like people are like, hey, can you pronounce it this way? I just worked with uh an actress here with Japanese and was like, hey, actually, don't pronounce it that way.
Speaker 3: It's this well and you have forgot forgot the pronunciation.
Speaker 2: I was, I got it. No, No, I just don't want to.
Speaker 3: But you don't put stink on it. You're not like the way you have to say it.
Speaker 2: There's some and by the way, you know, sink is I think it's just a little more authentic.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this going on? Well, if you say my last name is Irish, you're not gonna go, hey, what's up Adam.
Speaker 2: Divine divine?
Speaker 3: You're not going to put on divine?
Speaker 2: You don't say. I don't know the whole My whole point is that if someone's asking me to do that, I'm not going to be like, no, I'm not going to I won't do that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying, yeah, I'm not talking about someone asking you to do that if they ask you to pronounce your name any kind of way. And so what are you talking that I'm talking about? How now like uh, black white poconut. I told you, dude, No, I was saying, only Italians do people feel comfortable put it on? Like like my buddy is uh de LaRusso uh huh, you're like de LaRue, so like you feel comfortable like adding some stank to it?
Speaker 2: You do? Oh, so you're talking about adding stank, not them asking asking.
Speaker 3: It's just like I feel like with Italian people just because it's fun to do.
Speaker 5: You're saying Italian people are safe a safe space for us too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for whities to just put some stank on it.
Speaker 2: And me ball mom is going to come for you fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and why is that? I don't know. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm coming for it.
Speaker 6: I don't either, man hilario. Yeah, but keep it up for sure.
Speaker 3: Actually I do. Like I mean, if your name's Hillary, that's kind of a basic ass name.
Speaker 4: You want to throw some stank on it, some hilarious.
Speaker 2: Is there a more basic name than Hillary.
Speaker 5: Hillary's got to be one of the worst names.
Speaker 3: Hillary. Yeah, Hillary's that's bad. That's why Hillary Clinton didn't win. It wasn't any policy, wasn't about her family.
Speaker 2: It's not going to it's the name.
Speaker 3: It was the name. Dude.
Speaker 2: You don't want to Hillary, change it to Chillery. Whoa Now I'm voting.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm voting for you, bro ship our fucking checked by Chillery?
Speaker 3: Is there? Like who's the who's the like coolest Hillary? Is there? Like a supermodel or like a swank?
Speaker 4: Swank? Well, that's well the swank is say that Hillary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is true. The parents knew what they were doing.
Speaker 5: Hillary swank sounds like a that could be a rapper, Like Hillary swank is kind of a stick em.
Speaker 3: Well, any name in Swank could be a rapper because Swank is doing the heavy lifting.
Speaker 6: What's her dad's name? I want to know Hillary Swank's.
Speaker 3: Downy Producers, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Michael Richard or Steven even Swanks, it's for sure Steven's Stevie. Stevens named daughters Hillary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's I bet the name combo Stephen as a dad and Hillary. Oh Stephen, Hey, you're right, Stephen Swank, you were right. This is what dobody. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, if you're Stephen, you have to name your daughter Hillary. They're like the same animal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, that is so true. Should I go, Wow, Stevens? Should we wrap this any take back? That's crazy? How did you do that?
Speaker 2: Scientist?
Speaker 3: I feel like Durors could have I mean, I think he did. Guess. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here, but I did guess. Yeah, I do believe that you did. But I also could see you just knowing that. Stephen Swank, I mean million dollar babies. You're a swank lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't that be sad? I've looked up dumber, more worthless things in my life. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, you know I'm reading heat sheets from swimming guys.
Speaker 3: Names are in and out of my life. That even mean?
Speaker 2: Was that even mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, and I don't want to know, so please don't explain it. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Let's just let's just say my March madness began today with the NCAA Championships swim meets March sadness.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's a terrible sport, right there, kiddy, Yes, points.
Speaker 3: Yes, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: If the swim meets were called John, I would not want to be your dms after saying that they're coming for you.
Speaker 3: Bro, you're gonna swim up in your dms? Woo.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, nobody.
Speaker 6: Wait, what's up with the golden goggles? When do those go off?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I haven't been to him for a while.
Speaker 3: Wait, why are you asking more swim questions?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: You said you're like pushing the who cares button? And then you go and then you ask more questions. I care.
Speaker 5: Well, this it's like an award show that there's legit like host It's fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 2: I hosted it, yeah once, and then I've been to two other and like present it.
Speaker 3: That's where I met Kobe.
Speaker 2: That's fucking cool.
Speaker 4: What is the host duties?
Speaker 2: They are like, it's it's the same as anywhere else, dude, it's the same as anywhere else, Like you've hosted stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like the MTV movie Worts. Well, what else is like the MTV movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well what I mean, like, is it MTV music? He's asking if DJ Khalid? Yeah? Are you? Is you and your family and friends going to take a weird photo with DJ Khaled there?
Speaker 2: Or no? Who did I who? But like we saw what's her name? Andrew Day saying there one year the fucking circle, Like there's entertainers who are there. It's usually hosted by a comedian. I think the year before I did it, Kevin neland did it.
Speaker 4: That's tight, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Lula has hosted it and been there when I was there.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh weird.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. Who shows up and then you meet swimming idols?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm interested. Okay, so this is interesting, this is interesting. Who cares? No, But I'm like, is it televised?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think it probably streams to ten kids streams? But no, it's not televised, But it's in a like a big ballroom or something. Yeah, they it's in a Carl's Junior?
Speaker 3: Is there telling property? Do you have to work on a monologue? Like?
Speaker 4: What was what was that?
Speaker 2: Like? Yeah, I wrote a monologue. I basically did like stand up and I did other like shtick where like I came out in a speedo and like, you know I signed up for this.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, why have I not seen this?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not out there.
Speaker 3: Do you have your monologue? Do you have your monologue on you? Can you maybe on my belly? Bro?
Speaker 2: Is it on your laptop? I have my monologue? No, this was I hosted like.
Speaker 3: Six or eight years ago, and you didn't save the file.
Speaker 2: I just threw it away. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can you search your laptop and maybe let's let's do the monologue.
Speaker 2: I can just tell you what I did. I know that I came out in a speed o and was like you know, when I signed up for this, They're like, don't worry, We're gonna give you a soup. Didn't realize it was gonna be a swimsuit. And then like the next beat was that I came out in like a suit where like the pants and the sleeves were super long, and I said, I borrowed it from this guy who's like six ft nine, big big laugh, big laugh. And then you guys are familiar with rowdy gains. Of course, it was like the announcer of all the swimming and stuff and he.
Speaker 3: Gets I told you do there it is.
Speaker 2: He gets like super out of control, calling the racism shit and like a screaming and also went viral for like the famous Alburn touchdown.
Speaker 3: Oh here, Todd just pulled up a photo of you hosting this and oh my god, look at your body. Yeah, your body.
Speaker 2: Looks like it's melting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't the best.
Speaker 3: It looks like a melted candle.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those tits were stagging a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh that's for sure, like mid Writer's Room season, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, you look great. Yeah you look great. I am so hyped on that it wouldn't be funny, but I was like jacked.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is no, this is way better. I told everybody. I go, I'm sure you're laughing. This is what you have to look forward to. I know how many calories you guys all ate.
Speaker 4: Guess what there it is.
Speaker 2: It doesn't stop when you're done.
Speaker 3: Your boom are huge.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have titties like these too.
Speaker 3: There's the pivot, smart pivot. Your booms are huge.
Speaker 2: And then I did a whole thing where I was like, I wish Rowdy would like he's so like inspiring and like exciting, like if I had that in the morning to like call my day. And then I did like Rowdy doing like the alarm went off, Okay, he hits news, it goes up again.
Speaker 3: He's up out.
Speaker 2: Of bed, like, and then I did a whole thing about like brushing his teeth, like he had to go back.
Speaker 3: And get the molars. He forgot the mollarts, like just like whatever I told you, Dode, I'm laughing and went crazy. He's out the door, he's off to work. He did it again, dude.
Speaker 5: Some people have the dark Carnival of the souls and some people have the golden goggles.
Speaker 3: They all are just looking for our people. That's it. Yeah, that's it, man, except no one there's calling each other ninjada. Yeah, no one is saying racist coded words to each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one's as far as far as I know.
Speaker 3: Leave us alone. Man, it's not like that. Leave us alone. It's not like that. Uh, and you say us woo woom never nor nor do you listen to their music.
Speaker 2: This is the way.
Speaker 3: So I think you're a poser and that maybe that's the worst kind of Juggalo. Yikes, yikes, Blake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Juggerno, Well more than somebody who stormed the Capitol.
Speaker 4: Oh that's passionate, dude.
Speaker 3: More than someone that's from the capital. They stormed the capitol, That's what I'm saying. The amount of jugglos in attendance.
Speaker 5: You'd say I'd rather be be that than be a poser Juggalo.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be a juggalo e an Olympic swimmer, dude.
Speaker 3: It's all I'm saying is it's sadder. It's sadder to pretend like you're into the Juggalos than it is to actually just be in into the Jugglos.
Speaker 2: Sure, Oh really, you think you're saying it's it's sadder to be one of the Juggalo like the guy bro.
Speaker 3: You need to leave us alone. No, I think it's sadder to pretend like you like Blake, like what Blake's doing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's harder to say leave us alone.
Speaker 3: Where he's saying like it's us, it's us when I know he's not a real jugglo, but he.
Speaker 4: Wears the T shirt.
Speaker 3: He leave us alone.
Speaker 4: That T shirt is sick.
Speaker 3: I will say I have one.
Speaker 5: I have one shirt, and a lot of the reason I like it is because a it's a Saint Patrick's state shirt and it's a flip on the movie Leprecha, which is a great movie. Yeah, class's a great movie.
Speaker 3: Now here's here's a good name.
Speaker 2: By the way, how do we pronounce the actor who played the Leprechaun, Because there's there's different we can put some as Adam says, this is tank on its right or not?
Speaker 3: Throw up the name in the uh in the chat here, Toddy.
Speaker 5: Well, it's from Willow, correct, Yeah, from Willow name his name is Kaya.
Speaker 2: Gosh, you have to go get the the Bobbit's all right, I got his name.
Speaker 3: His name is put it in the chat here so we know right here.
Speaker 2: I'm putting it in the chat because I know.
Speaker 6: But I don't want you to tell me because I could get it.
Speaker 3: Well, just I've been another podcast. How quickly names go in the chats? It's it's before you even ask for it. It's the and yet are we take several minutes and it's a lot of us going, I'll do it. No, you should do it.
Speaker 6: Hey man, Hey, we're a tight ship.
Speaker 4: It's Warwick Davis.
Speaker 3: So see you're not putting the stink on well, I don't know where he's from.
Speaker 4: Like Warwick to me is.
Speaker 3: Just English, which I think is Warwick Davis.
Speaker 2: It's it's like war Warwick Warrior. You don't even say the second.
Speaker 6: We say war Wick Warwick Davis, but it's.
Speaker 2: Warwick, right, Warwick Warwick. Dude, he's such a legend. How sick is that name? Why didn't I use that yet?
Speaker 6: That name is fucking tight as fuck?
Speaker 3: Dude. Is there only one Warwick in the world. No, there's probably hell of Warrick. I'm sure there's a that seems like he's the one.
Speaker 2: He is the one. I have a legend.
Speaker 6: He's unreal, I mean, willow.
Speaker 3: Or is he? Are we giving him props and flowers and he's We're not giving him flowers?
Speaker 2: No, he wouldn't, no flowers, not at all.
Speaker 3: Is he alive because if you talk about him too much he won't be. Of course he is alive. He just got some I just saw him give an acceptance speech.
Speaker 2: But like Harry Potter and then he had this what was the show like Life's Too Short or whatever that he did with from Office? Was it not your base?
Speaker 3: Ricky? Yeah? What was he?
Speaker 4: And Harry Potter?
Speaker 3: He's some little goblin. I don't know. I just I've just seen the pictures.
Speaker 5: No, he's not that's cg I dude, I know he's not there. He's talking about Dobbin or whatever.
Speaker 2: No, he's not Dobbin. He's another dude.
Speaker 3: That was Doby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, dude, I've actually never seen those movies. I've just seen the first one.
Speaker 3: I watched those movies with Chloe during the pandemic because he's like, you haven't seen them, the Harry Potters, and I watched all of them. They're fucking good, dude. I totally get Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta watch them. Okay, I gotta see that Azkaban joint.
Speaker 3: They get better and better, Like the first one is a little kids movie, and then it gets more and more. By the time you're in the third one, you're like, okay, ship, here's gonna fuck some ship up.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: You just kept saying saying that and doing this, Yeah, rubbing your hands together? Okay, can you stop doing that? Yeah? What's up, my boy? I actually can't? Okay, real potheads? Baby, let's go man, okay, all right, what up hermione? What to do? Baby? Boom?
Speaker 5: So he's got a womb now okay, yeah, my boy, Harry's about to blast some ship up.
Speaker 6: What do they call Voldemort? The name you, the man you can't mention or some shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, God, the one who must not be mentioned or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dope, dude, I'm high.
Speaker 3: That's that's our that's uh, that's cryal to us.
Speaker 4: The one who must not be mentioned?
Speaker 5: Yes, of course, Yeah, he's definitely Voldemort. Hey if you guys could mock us up as the little Harry Potter kids and then make Kyle, uh Voldemort and Dobby, that'd be really thick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do people say?
Speaker 3: Internet? Do what you do? He who must not be named? There we go, He who must not be named? Rile?
Speaker 5: Okay, donkey, when's the last time you watched Willow though? Because that movie is fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Four years ago, which it's a bummer because the CGI or whatever you want to call it doesn't exactly.
Speaker 5: Hold up and your kids are like, whack, what's the cgi in that?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 6: Is it like the witches? Like spells?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Remember when like those little two things uh get tossed in the mud and then they like grow exponentially and become like a huge like monster. You don't can I can?
Speaker 4: I let you guys in on a little secret.
Speaker 2: You've never seen it.
Speaker 4: I don't think i've ever seen it.
Speaker 2: What that's okay? What I don't think I have?
Speaker 5: Dude, I suggest you see it tonight, dude. Actually maybe wait for bo Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just I wasn't into like nerd nerd ship or dork shit.
Speaker 2: I was in like cool. But Val Kilmer's in there, fucking dude. Val Kilmer is fucking dude.
Speaker 4: Turned around, he's in.
Speaker 2: The cage and then when they let him out of the cage.
Speaker 5: And I'm in and I'm back, dude, Val Kilmer's Oh he's great. The main bad guy with the skull, not the main bad but the secondary bad guy with the skull.
Speaker 3: I think I maybe sell Labyrinth like one one time, okay, make you like by curious Changer.
Speaker 5: It didn't I didn't well laugh, I can't laugh, horny, right, that's kind of nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not how I've been nasty.
Speaker 2: By the way, And what's her name? Didn't make you go like I think I'm gonna watch Labyrinth again? Jennifer Connolly.
Speaker 3: Jennifer Connolly, Yeah, did something to it.
Speaker 2: I mean it was like, Bowie Connolly has name a better duo?
Speaker 5: Al wait, Bowie's dick in Labyrinth is on display and we lost him.
Speaker 3: Hey, Todd, can you throw up some Jennifer Connolly photos here in the chat? I wouldn't mind looking at Jennifer Connolly.
Speaker 2: Well, not from the Labyrinth.
Speaker 5: She's definitely like fourteen in that movie, but was just maybe, well.
Speaker 3: You guess so, I mean look at her and be like this, my fourteen year old self was in love with her?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 3: Or is that probably how work? I mean, look at here she is as an adult woman, which she's beautiful, stunning, she has great eyebrows donning.
Speaker 2: It's such a rocket. It is crazy. Like when they put her in the New Top Gun, I was like reporting for Doody. Okay, wow, dude, but like, who else could you put in that that chapel round?
Speaker 3: Well, what's crazy is is you just google her and look at images. She hasn't taken a bad photo.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, you look up.
Speaker 3: Any of our names. Oh my god, we're all over the place. Oh god, my head is like it is like, dude, I haven't taking a good photo.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 3: It's three sizes up, three sizes downny stunningly beautiful. This is crazy because like, do you guys have this this? I don't know it's Isaac to post the thirteen year old photos of her.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, god, Isaac, do you guys have this? I don't know what you call like a syndrome or whatever, but like when you do, you assume that, like the women you grew up like watching that, you were like, oh my god, that's a woman. She's beautiful. For Connolly, do you assume that they're taller than you?
Speaker 3: In a weird way? Getting radical? I just I just had this exact Okay, I did this thing. I had this small part in this in this Boots Riley movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, yes with Demi Moore?
Speaker 3: Whoa And did I talk about this on the podcast covered Demi Moore? So I'm you know, I'm excited it's Demi Moore.
Speaker 4: How cool is that?
Speaker 3: It turns out DEMI less when she is so much smaller than I thought she was. Okay, she's like five five or five four or something, Right, she's a smaller. I've always thought of her as like a gigantic woman, like a tall yeah, statue esque statue atque like legs she carries herself, so she's so strong in every film.
Speaker 2: She's never weak. And I'm looking at a picture of Jennifer Connolly next to her husband, and I don't know if her husband's six.
Speaker 3: Eight, but she looks tiny. Even her head is small.
Speaker 6: It's Joel embiid is her husband?
Speaker 3: No, it's Paul Bettany, who's like a oh ship, a formidable English academic. That's kind of time. Yeah, how tall is just you know what? I this is something I'm just gonna Jay CON's is Jay con.
Speaker 4: Conton's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she rocks, she needs I mean. And by the way, like as she's five to seven, so she's she's she is actually fairly tall.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's not a small So he is six five? Then yeah, can we get a Paul Betany hype check for me? It's a tall guy thing.
Speaker 5: And while we're at it, can we look at how tall is Warwick? As well, just in comparison. That would be cool to know. I would like to know how tall Warwick is. Do you know he's three feet tall?
Speaker 2: Homie? You don't know that.
Speaker 6: But if he's five to five, if he's as tall as Connolly, you don't know, he's not.
Speaker 4: He isn't.
Speaker 2: That's why he's that's part of why he's literally famous.
Speaker 5: Yes, three six, dude, three six, we're not talking meters here.
Speaker 2: Three six, baby, I knew it. He's you six three. I knew he's way tall. Okay, No, Jennifer, this says, Jennifer Connelly is five five? What the hell? Well, who knows? Who fucking knows?
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's not tall. You want to see it?
Speaker 4: Well, I just looked up her height and it said five to seven. Yeah, I don't know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, guys, actors, much of Hollywood is is is short.
Speaker 6: They're shorter, shorter people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but when you see a tall one, yeah, like this is. I'm this is I'm so bad with names. Australian actress Oscar Winner used to be married to Tom Tilda Swindon And no, no, no, like the the one, the like fucking red hair Chapel the most like famous actress. Oh you're talking about Tom Cruisees act Cole Kidman, Nicole Kidman, thank you, Nicole.
Speaker 3: Well she doesn't have she doesn't have red hair in like two decades. But yeah, Nicole, hey, I said red hair?
Speaker 2: What'd you do? You fucking named her?
Speaker 3: Moving on? Well, I read it to put it in the chat. Hot spelled it, Nicole, so you can read it now. Good for you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, winning I saw her in person at some party and was like, holy ship and uh blake, Uh what's her name?
Speaker 3: Taylor Taylor Swift, Livelyoper tall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Taylor Swift is very oh Taylor, Well she's Yeah, he's known to be gigantic.
Speaker 2: I know, but that's just a shocker when you see him and you go, can I fucking fight these? Can I take them down?
Speaker 3: Bush comes to show. Now do you like that? Do you are like Durors as a as a tall man?
Speaker 4: Are you like?
Speaker 3: This is good? She's she's more my size.
Speaker 2: This is I always thought this is a running joke about if I like, kiss my wife on the stairs and she's higher than me, I'm like, God, I wish you.
Speaker 3: Were this tall.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's like six over me, said yeah, I do it like I don't know, twice a year. Agere I'm like, god, I wish you were this big. You could just I could just just hold me. She's like, stop, don't do this. So that's that's how we spice things up here in the home house.
Speaker 3: Blake, Is that is that a thing for you? I've dated a girl and she wasn't taller than me. She was like five seven, but we were like about the same size. And then when she would wear heels, she would tower over me, because women in heels are just giant. Yeah, a couple a couple of feet. Yeah, And I didn't I didn't dislike it, but it wasn't like I've never like looked at a tall woman and I'm like, yeah, that's it. That's it for me now unless you had a CrossFit body, in which case.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Angel Reese, I really like Candice Parker. She's so freaking cute, dude.
Speaker 2: She might not be interested, but yeah, that's okay, we're not. We're talking, you know, we're talking. Angel Reese showed up it's an NBA game in like some Jean shorts. What is going on with her? Dude. Oh, and I was like, there's no wrong way to eat.
Speaker 5: Its yes, that has to have been said a million times on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, it's all good. We're all time store.
Speaker 2: Some dudes just going down and he looks up and just goes, there's no wrong way to eat.
Speaker 3: She's like, actually, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing it wrong, completely off. You're licking my butt. Yep, sorry maybe sorry, yep, Blake, that's uh, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 3: That would be so dumb.
Speaker 5: Oh man, she is. She's one of my favorite basketball players, though. I think that's cool as hell.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Do you see Juju Watkins got injured? That was about that. Now, March Madness is full of fans.
Speaker 3: You know. I already talked about it. Swimming, We're going, We're going so sadness. Women's March madness happens a little bit before the men's or it's at the same damnit.
Speaker 2: It happens at the same time, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 5: That's why I thought they changed that, because people were all like pissed about it or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I tried to like be all like knowing shit and said at a party the other day when I'm watching March Madness and I'm like, no, it happens next weekend, and someone's like, no, it doesn't, and I was like, oh, shut up, because when it comes to when it comes to swimming, there.
Speaker 3: Are weeks ago. Oh god, there's not enough pools.
Speaker 5: But I feel like the I mean, of course, now, especially now that Juju's out, like since Caitlin Clark's not in NC double A anymore, like that rivalry was really making people like that, what do you.
Speaker 3: Mean she's not in the NC double as in the w NBA.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, Yeah, she's on Indiana.
Speaker 5: So I don't feel like people have really been to I also don't feel like March Madness Men's has been that Like I haven't heard that much about it, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, there hasn't been that many upsets. Well, this is gonna come out and it's going to be like done, Yeah, it's over, it's over, it's over. People will be bored. But there hasn't been that many big upsets or like buzzer beater moments, So yeah, that's that's when it gets crazy. There were a.
Speaker 2: Few nailed bier games over there's a Wisconsin.
Speaker 6: God, you guys, got you, guys, gott got got Creighton.
Speaker 5: There's there wasn't a lot of uh like weird California representation. I like it would like be more specifically like when Long Beach sneaks in there.
Speaker 3: I love that show, right, or Fresno. Oh love that show. I think Fresno is usually good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this year it was just like San Diego. And I think that's not crazy enough for you. No, that's that's too common, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Mainstream for you.
Speaker 3: You're looking for the insane clown posse of basketball teams to sneak in. Okay, yes, puns, Yeah, I like this. I want Shaggy to dope University.
Speaker 2: So what would be the ICP of califun You can't say Rancho Cucamonga.
Speaker 3: You want like the Critos Automall Square basketball team to sneak into?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, is it Placentia? What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Which is a real place? What the hell is that? You've never heard that? No, that's a place in California. Huh.
Speaker 2: And when you get there, they say Placentia here doesn't really work?
Speaker 5: That's crazy maybe like hoop Centia. Oh I get what you're saying. Now here, Yes, ps maybe like UC Irvine or something, or north Ridge.
Speaker 3: What if north Ridge? I feel like they have haven't heard the quakes.
Speaker 2: But that's the ICP for you. Yeah, definitely north Ridge.
Speaker 3: Hell, there's way more deeper cuts than north Ridge.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you act like you're so Californian dude, and you know it's more.
Speaker 5: I don't know schools, I don't know any colleges. I'm like blown away.
Speaker 2: The name of town. It's like they can't be ran north Radia.
Speaker 3: So Isaac is saying this is the first time San Diego has made the tournament ever.
Speaker 6: That's no, that's that can't be possible.
Speaker 2: But that's not very ICP.
Speaker 3: That can't be possible. Well, didn't Kawhi Leonard play for San Diego.
Speaker 5: There's a few San Diego colleges, right, there's two, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: You c s D.
Speaker 2: And then there's with the State University also San Diego State.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, we're really collegiate guys.
Speaker 3: So when here's a here's a question, are you guys, when your kids are college age, are you gonna want them to stay in California or are you gonna say, get fly, little birdie fly and go go out of state, somewhere cool.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of going out of state and going somewhere cool to like experience a different culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: But I also like cheap college at a good school. There's so many good schools in California. There are great schools in California.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of cool places you could end up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then you're all like, it's like, you don't wanted to be too California. And then you're Isaac and then you know what I mean. And then when you go to another place.
Speaker 2: When you put it that way, worst case scenario, we're talking about worst case scenario.
Speaker 3: Worst case at that scenario, then you're Isaac. And then you go remember how I mean. You guys know you've traveled with the guy. When you go somewhere he's like, I mean, this is crazy. It's like snowing. You're like, yeah, dude, it's February, and where what happened? Un Rock getting radical in Milwaukee or wherever? And he's right, yeah, it's just wild because it doesn't snow in southern California. And you're like, yeah, well it doesn't the mountains stick. Yeah, no, I know. It's like what's cool about California And you're like, shut out, dude, We're fucking somewhere else right now, punk rock getting radical.
Speaker 4: Just be somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Actually, I wouldn't mind if that was my kid, a Zuza Pacific University.
Speaker 3: Like, there's some cuts Azusa.
Speaker 2: Where is a Zuza not telling them?
Speaker 4: Damn? That sucks.
Speaker 3: That sucks for you, that sucks. I'm gonna have to google that ship.
Speaker 2: The Channel Islands.
Speaker 3: Where where would you guys? Uh, where would you guys want to send your kids? I want my kid to be a l s U. That's where I'm wells I mean that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And what are they doing at LSU?
Speaker 3: Partying? Dude, just partying. Yeah, just just fucking fucking hanging outside by the shack statue, just drinking. And I mean that's There's a place called there's a place called tiger Land. Well, we shot the first two Pitch Perfect in Baton Rouge, so the first one especially, I was there, and they have this place called Tiger Land, which Blake has been to. And it's basically a gravel pit with like five bars around the outside of it, and you park in the gravel pit and it's mayhem bed.
Speaker 2: Right when the bars let out?
Speaker 3: Is it just been an It's fucking wild and it's so fun.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, if I like this, what a great college experience? This probably is.
Speaker 2: I think you're describing half of colleges.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But and Madison had the same thing, Like there's like the six Corner.
Speaker 3: Madison's a good college town. What's great about doing stand up is I got to visit a lot of these college you know, but like Penn State, that's like Happy Valley, that's a great college town. I'm like, is it college station what they call it college station? Yeah, that's a totally different place. That's what's that.
Speaker 2: Isn't college station what they call Penn State? Am I crazy?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, no, no. Happy Valley is Penn State? College Station?
Speaker 3: In ise?
Speaker 2: College station's Texas A And m oh shit, I think that's what I Wow, dude, I'd be down for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'd be cool to like be a longhorn. I always wanted to do.
Speaker 3: What really depends on how smart your kid is, because if they're too smart, then you're like, you got to go to one of these nerd schools and that'll be fun, but you know, it'll probably help you get a better job and YadA YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: Wait wait what maybe you guys know this? Do you guys surprise me with some of your knowledge? What's the partiest nerds school?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great partiest nerd school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where like it's like, really, you get a great education, but you ray.
Speaker 2: Dartmouth is known to be like a shipthole throw down town for smart kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah Dartmouth. Yea Dartmouth I was. Or Cornell is not Cornell there, like everyone commits bode there.
Speaker 4: That's like sort of there.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I've played Cornell a couple of times. And you drive across this bridge and every time you drive across it, they tell you like, uh, yeah, this is the bridge that kids commits gooside and jump off up and you're like, oh, that's really really sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is it because of like the pressure of grades and stuff? Or does the weather suck?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're in the middle of nowhere and it's miserable.
Speaker 3: The weather does suck and yeah damn yeah that sucks. Yeah, so you know, and please invite me to do stand up there again.
Speaker 2: But but you're opening ten minutes. It's going to be about that bridge.
Speaker 4: He'll go to school.
Speaker 3: It seems like it wouldn't be the best party schoo.
Speaker 6: Right to go to, right right right, But I think that's.
Speaker 3: And Penn State's. Michigan is a smart school.
Speaker 2: Michigan is a smart school.
Speaker 3: But you know what there is.
Speaker 2: The thing is it's very Greek. There's not many bars. I've been there to ann Arbor.
Speaker 3: By Greek, you mean, it's very like a fraternity, so.
Speaker 2: You like kind of have to be in one. Not that you have to be, but.
Speaker 5: Like we're talking wolverines right correct, Oh dude, but they are, so.
Speaker 2: There's not many bars, you know.
Speaker 4: Now you need a lot of bars.
Speaker 6: Think of all the cool wolverine shirts you could wear.
Speaker 2: I know when I was a kid, I wanted to go there. And then turns out their swim teams a little too fast.
Speaker 3: Think of all those ICP Wolverine shirts because ICP is from Michigan. So dude, Ohio, yes.
Speaker 5: They're Detroit bro come on, hell yeah, dude, I'm in blake Is.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited for cool.
Speaker 2: I found my school.
Speaker 4: I found my.
Speaker 3: School, smartest party school.
Speaker 2: This is a great, great question by the way everyone who went to a smart school out there, who's.
Speaker 3: Like, you're my school, My school is crazy. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 6: It's Berkeley, bro it's Berkeley.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Evanston, where Northwestern University is. It's so tame, so quiet, so sleepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super tame, so quiet. They like invented prohibition there in Evanston. It was yeah it look at you, look at you. What the hell? How are you guys so smart today? Yeah? Why do you know about my time? Look?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we talked about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've played there before, I've done stand up.
Speaker 6: There, and you just absorbed knowledge everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: I love that. Well, yeah, it's it's like they have weird liquor rules there. You learn. Yeah, you just absorbed. That's fucking cool, dude. Yeah, you know, you go to the town, you kind of learn a few things about said towns.
Speaker 2: But Adam knows every town's alcohol restriction. I mean, so liquor stores closed at nine, so I need to get there before.
Speaker 3: That, thank you. Well, it is it is a thing because a lot of times you like can't buy booze after the show and you're like, what the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 2: That stuck in Madison, Wisconsin. You can't buy after nine, and you can't buy on Sunday. I think, yeah, So like you're like at eight fifty five, kids be hauling ass down the street to get to the stall, and you're like staying, I worked at a liquor store. I'm standing by the door, like locking it in front of people who got there like a second after nine. I'm like, dude, you were that guy. Sorry, well, sorry, Bud, you mean I was an employee somewhere. Yeah, I was that guy.
Speaker 3: You were that guy. Pal, I'm still gonna say that, why don't you go eat somebody's French fries? Bitch? Stop bringing up old app that's the law.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: That's the law, okay, cop, Cop, I will say that that clip, the French fry clip when we were talking about I loved it, dude, because you backtracked so fast. Like we were like, if you eat, if you're a delivery person and you eat out of their food, you're a scumbag. And Blake is like, that's the cardinal rule. You don't do that. You're a fucking scumbag.
Speaker 2: No, I go, are you a scumbag or just a person? And this is what people do, and Blake leaned in and said scumbag.
Speaker 3: And then you're like, You're like, you're such a scumbag. Oh you're disgusting. That's the cardinal rule.
Speaker 4: You don't do that.
Speaker 3: And then we were like, yeah, you know French fried and you're like, well, French fries, Yeah you do, if you the French fries.
Speaker 2: French that one that.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't think I ever did it as a delivery driver. I was probably I was spinning it's good radio. I was spinning a web. I don't think I did that. I don't think you just probably I probably lied a little.
Speaker 2: Wait, Adam, he thinks this is radio.
Speaker 3: I'm still gonna send that I ate a fry.
Speaker 2: Maybe fries seem okay?
Speaker 3: So now are you lying? Now? I see I can't tell with you anymore.
Speaker 5: Look, I can't remember if I ate off friar to fries from an order.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would do that, but you never know.
Speaker 3: I might have been real.
Speaker 2: Why don't you fucking think about it? And we'll wait.
Speaker 3: I guess you don't retain knowledge or whatever. Though we just said he doesn't go anywhere, len, I mean either, I don't he doesn't leave California.
Speaker 2: I don't. I can't. I sit in my hotel room and watch movies. I've already seen.
Speaker 5: Uh Willow, I've seen Willow. Please watch Willow.
Speaker 3: It's so good, dude.
Speaker 5: It's cool fantasy movie from fantasy movies from the eighties and the nineties nine are so pure, they're so incredible, Like the locations are off the chain, the costumes are off the chain.
Speaker 3: Is this a deep cut?
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever watch Ewok's Battle for Indoor?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, of course that shit on rotation. And whenever I bring it up, people are like, don't know what you even know what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Do not know?
Speaker 2: Wasn't the main Ewoks name Wicket?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, it is off the chain?
Speaker 2: Or or the girl's name was Cat remember the girls? And I thought she was fire.
Speaker 3: I I don't even really know what the e walks are. They're like little bear people or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And by the way, bringing it back, I believe Warwick.
Speaker 6: Davis was he was wicked. Yeah, yes he was.
Speaker 2: This dude is in our DNA and ways we don't dude, do not give him flowers.
Speaker 3: No flowers, no flowers.
Speaker 4: We're talking about him too much.
Speaker 3: The guy's done. This sucks? What No, No, he's immortal. You killed him. He's a mortal.
Speaker 4: You've killed him.
Speaker 3: He's mortal.
Speaker 2: Stop. He's been in every Star Wars movie.
Speaker 6: He's been in every Star Wars movie.
Speaker 2: Was he inside of R two D two?
Speaker 3: Adam?
Speaker 2: That's the little robot that rolls?
Speaker 4: I know what's what that one is? I've seen once.
Speaker 6: Okay, I love that ship man, I love that.
Speaker 3: All right, that's that's kind of cool. I guess that's cool. How long have we been on? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: You guys what? Never hit record?
Speaker 3: Diary?
Speaker 2: Serious, dude, never hit record?
Speaker 3: That's okay?
Speaker 2: Can we use my audio? I think we could use it? Yeah, I think we could use it.
Speaker 6: It's gonna sound like you're in a tin can. We gotta gett But.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask the producers if I should even hit record now or just wait for the next episode we're doing.
Speaker 3: We can hit recording now. Tod is like, please hit record?
Speaker 2: God, you had one job, dartmouth mother?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Dartmouth dartmouth uth?
Speaker 3: We have zoom back up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, producer Anna.
Speaker 6: Thank you world renowned, Thank you God.
Speaker 4: Thank God, Oh, thank you God.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, well that feels like a good stopping better late than never.
Speaker 2: Any takebacks Whoopsie Daisies or bonehead maneuvers.
Speaker 3: Take backs Whoopsie Daisies, Whoopsie douce swoopsy does.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to production for not hitting record.
Speaker 3: That really sucked, dude, Yeah, that's I would like to give a shout out to the insane clown posse on behalf Blake number one poser. He acts like.
Speaker 4: Uh and that Saturday and that saturdern I have.
Speaker 3: You know, the inclusive thing.
Speaker 2: I will give to them. I'll give them the inclusive thing. I do feel like you're seeing a lot of people helping people who can't walk walk at places like that, okay, you know, like like people who are in wheelchairs who then it's like it's too muddy, I can't get through, and so like the able body people pick up the people I do take.
Speaker 3: That and it's and it's not because they've had an injury or a fall. It's because they're too too large to walk and stand.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to say that your boots are huge. Adam is right about that. And also there are people with limited medical mental faculty.
Speaker 3: No, just like, stop stop talking about it. And you know what, Adam, I'm willing to go with you also on that.
Speaker 2: But also just people who who can't really get the highest medical assistants, who deal with certain things day to day and they go.
Speaker 3: To the Carnival of Soul dark carnival and ironically it brightens up their day.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what, I you know, I might not listen to you know, the whole catalog of the ICP record label, Psychopathic record You.
Speaker 3: Might not or you don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't. I've got there's some tracks I do like great. Malenko is off the chain.
Speaker 2: They've got the first song on that one album. It's the first song on that one album, right, so you kind of have to have heard it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, homies, that's a good one too.
Speaker 2: Their merch is off the chain. Here's what I'll say, is off the chain. It is.
Speaker 6: They have great merch. Here's what I'll say.
Speaker 5: I would love to attend the Gark. I would love to attend the Dark Carnival of Souls. I think that it would un ironically be a very good time. I think I think I would have a great time. I think people would treat me well. I think they'd be very accepting because we're a family. Whoop whoop. So like I'm not I'm not ashamed to say I I could see myself becoming a Juggalo at some point in life, right after the kids go off to college.
Speaker 3: Honey, what if we went to the dark Carnes. That's that's your's that's your retirement, dude, right, that's your time.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 3: See people get into like traveling, or they buy an RV and and see the country. You're gonna become a Juggalo.
Speaker 2: He's seeing the country alright. Yeah, you know the girls they're at Michigan.
Speaker 5: They're wolverines, and daddy's right on the outskirts just at the carnival.
Speaker 2: He's getting a real education.
Speaker 3: I could be a mud wrestler there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You could.
Speaker 4: You could do all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt in my mind you could. Thank That seems like most of the only thing you can do there. Yeah, pretty much. What drugs are they doing there, all of them? Oh whippets for sure?
Speaker 3: Is that number one? Yeah? No, they're doing, like, what's the they're making toilet wine? Jo, they're doing jen what other whippets.
Speaker 5: It's probably a lot of galaxy gas, a lot of that, Yeah, probably a lot of that.
Speaker 3: And weed, Yeah, and methanetamine possibly that, right, Yeah, I think weed is kind of just automatic. Right, is there Blake? You you would know, Blake.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, since you're the resident poser. Is there a straight edge faction of juggalos.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be, right, there has to be.
Speaker 2: Actually, I do not know that it out.
Speaker 5: That's actually a very intriguing question to me. I know there's like like Christian Juggalos, but I don't know if that equals how many we did how many Jewish jug jugalowsalos?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Pretty good? I feel zero percent. I feel like it's it seems like a such a and it's not Christian, but it's.
Speaker 4: More not Jewish.
Speaker 2: Right, it's pagan, yes, very pagan?
Speaker 3: Is it pagan?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And what does pagan mean?
Speaker 2: No one knows because people throw it around and I have no idea.
Speaker 5: That's like when you you like you celebrate all the the holidays that Christianity does, but it's like before like Jesus took the wheel.
Speaker 2: So it's like like like real. So it's like it's like old schools like which Witchcraft. Yeah yeah, wait, but I'm sorry. Was there Christianity before Jesus? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no Christmas before well no, not Christianity, but there was Adam, What do you think there was Christmas before Jesus?
Speaker 2: You know that Christmas is his birthday.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, and there was no Christmas before Jesus.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm getting correct. Yes, there was no Christmas.
Speaker 4: There was no Easter.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what Jude. That's what Judaism is.
Speaker 2: It's it's but so you are like, they celebrate all the holidays, but from before Jesus, you're.
Speaker 5: Just because they Yes, dude, those holidays existed, and then they slotted Jesus in the name name these holidays.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what these holidays.
Speaker 6: Are, like Easter, Easter was a pagan holiday, yes, but.
Speaker 2: Then they just remixed it and we're like, it's about this dude who came out the cave again. Yes, absolutely, another one.
Speaker 5: I think So I could be I could be one hundred percent wrong, that could be, but I do think that up right. No, that's why all the like you know, like all the little baby chickens and like rabbits and stuff. It's all about like a spring revival. It's like a pagan holiday. I believe it's an old holiday before from there.
Speaker 2: So the Cadbury egg, but the rabbit that lays the egg.
Speaker 6: Is real, yes, one hundred percent. I hope I'm so wrong on all of you.
Speaker 3: I love that the Cadbury commercial. They've just kept the same commercial from the.
Speaker 6: Eighties for one hundred years, dude, where it's like the lion going wock.
Speaker 3: It's the lion with the bunny ears going like wow.
Speaker 2: Perfect great commercial. Bad one and the Corona one with the palm tree and the Christmas lights where somebody's whistling not going anywhere Christmas joint.
Speaker 3: I like it. Just keep keep those forever. When it's a banger, don't don't. You don't have to mix it up. Just run that one back. Yeah, why were they running back?
Speaker 2: The Geico commercial with the guys like does a pig whatever and then there's like the pig like screaming out the window of a car from like two thousand or nineteen ninety nine. This commercial because it's the actor who was in some like Ed Burns move indie movie from back in the day, who I thought was good and never saw again. Really, and now they're blasting that commercial. I'm like, what happened to that?
Speaker 3: Dude? Where's that dude?
Speaker 2: I don't know that one boy, I don't know, not familiar. I'll put it out there.
Speaker 4: Jugglers in in Recovery.
Speaker 3: There you go, is u? Yeah? Welcome to Jugglers in Recovery?
Speaker 2: Do we get them on the cruise?
Speaker 3: That's so dope. We're healing community and transformation convert. Our mission is clear. We are dedicated to supporting individuals in their journey to mental and emotional recovery from trauma, empowering them to overcome addiction and lead the filling lies legend Valley whoop, who look at this?
Speaker 6: Stop being afraid of yourself.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: That speaks to me, brou don't tell me what to do. That's fucking cool.
Speaker 3: That picture's sick and everyone's just out there just pounding fago.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is this is fucking cool.
Speaker 4: Dude, This is disgusting.
Speaker 2: I love it fucking cool.
Speaker 3: I love it for them. For me, this is my biggest nightmare. But I love it.
Speaker 4: This is cool for them.
Speaker 3: I'm in okay, me and Kyle.
Speaker 2: I figured there had to be like a little section of Juggles.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: This website off the Chance so good. It's like the one from our sketch group thirty years ago. Yeah, they have an updated. That's okay, that's okay, it's looking good.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well Adam take that call. And this was another episode.
Speaker 4: My doctor keeps calling me. I don't know, I might might have agers.
Speaker 3: Well that might be another horse important