Speaker 1: The volume and the Knicks escaped with a ninety four to ninety three victory and the three to one leading the best of seven the first round series against the Pistons. The rest screw the Pistons out of game winning free throws. Official acknowledged after the game that one huge with miss today. On the final play with the Knicks leading by one, Tim Hardaway Junior drew contact from Josh hart as Hardaway went up for the potential game winning shot with point zero three seconds three point of ten misfired. Even Josh Hardy met he made contact. Jaylen Bronson thirty two points, eleven assists, cat twenty seven points, nine rebounds, outscored the Pistons those two twenty three to twenty two in the fourth quarter, and they combined for the Knick's final seven buckets.
Speaker 2: I don't know. The official was standing.
Speaker 1: Right there gp Not only did he get it with his body, he got him on his arm. Seeing Shanny and Chad, I hate this because you can't no no, no, no calling after the game. I hate when they go and they look at it and they say, we made a mistake, telling me now I lost the game. You should have you should have report That's why I hate is replay crap and all that, man, and these challenges because y'all understand, y'all miss the play and you missed the call, So don't after the game over because you lost the game for me.
Speaker 2: If you make this call, I go and make two freaks win the game. You reel me. That's why I don't like this basketball. Man.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta make the NBA has to get better on these games. Man.
Speaker 2: They got to.
Speaker 1: They gotta give these coaches and everybody more challenges.
Speaker 2: You gotta get more challenges because you're losing.
Speaker 1: Game and you're gonna tell me now, I'm sorry, you're sorry what I'm down three one, I'm sorry what you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, and it's to be to me too.
Speaker 1: And this is to change a whole the dymatics of this whole game and then all this thing. So now you talking about now, I gotta go home and say, oh, I'm sorry, and then you're gonna men to me after the game.
Speaker 2: They have to change this, man. They gotta change the game. Man.
Speaker 1: And they say, man, you want to challeel challenge it, you feel me, And that's just the way it gotta be.
Speaker 2: And you just tell me I missed it. Ah. Man, Now what I'm supposed to do is say, okay, I'm sorry, Okay, you cool, Okay, now you missed it.
Speaker 1: No, you're crazy. You lost me the game. And that's what it is. So they gotta be more consistent, they gotta be more there, and the NBA gotta figure it out.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You cannot keep missing calls and letting these refereas dictate these games. Because these young fellas is playing hard and that Detroit team didn't deserve that.
Speaker 2: They didn't desert it. Cat Man, cat down the stretch.
Speaker 1: That shot, that cat hit them from the baseline fall of aboul Gp.
Speaker 2: That might have been the Cat's best shot of his career. Unreal.
Speaker 1: It reminds you of Kawhi Leonard at Toronto win the basketball game. You know what I'm saying. He made a hell of a shot, man, And it is what it is. He's twisted these other players who make shots like that and and ready for it. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But I just say, I hate losing the game on a call from a referee. I just don't like that. I don't like that. Let me I don't either. Don't tell me about it. Today. Let everybody, let let social media, let everybody say they missed that call. But don't you come out with that report. Hey, that wasn't even too real report. That was the pool reporter. And I hate that. See and then you come back after the game and say I missed you man, you cause you don't make me mad more bad.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Man, You know what I'm saying. I'm mad because I lost, but I know I got fouled. And then you're gonna tell me I missed come on and come yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of that that perfect game that Jim George blew and this Galla RockA had a perfect game. He beat the guy to the bag, Oh Joe. Jim Georce called him safe, had him out and that wasn't the same cry. And he was like, hey, I cast this kid a perfect game, yes sir. And he did uh same thing in eighty five World Series. Uh, Saint Louis Cardinals. Uh. I think Donnie Drky was the official. He blew the call Roy golds Gourd and win the World Series. I mean, you know you you you hate things like that. You're like with Shata, they are human and they are. They are. But boy, as the team that's on the losing side of that, damn that. I ain't trying to hear that. I don't want it. I ain't try to hear none of that. But you gotta give it. Look, Jaalen Brunton was clutched before the other year. You see why, You see why he deserved that award. Cat, this is what I'm talking about. We get frustrated with Cat because we still got Sam foot tall with so much excuse me, with so much ability, and sometimes he settled gp he wants to hang around the three. Cat, get your Sam foot big butt down on that block and post up and shoot that turnaround or put put the ball on the floor because you have that accountability.
Speaker 2: And finish at the rim and see Chad.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm so biased, man, because my arrow was we our weapon was a big man.
Speaker 2: Put your big button down there and.
Speaker 1: Make the food stage you if a w kicket.
Speaker 2: We do where we want to.
Speaker 1: And look how effective he is when he's down there. Stop being a stretch and shooting all these threes. Man, I hate this game because when you running three on one and everybody running to the.
Speaker 2: Three and they miss it.
Speaker 1: Well, we can make a difference if we get a bucket and put pressure on these duels. Man, And that's what I like about him. He's starting to now say forget it. Let me go get a bucket and put pressure on these dudes and make them be accountable, and say, yo, you want to come down here and score it again? Because if you don't, I'm gonna go back down here and score a.
Speaker 2: Bucket and get me two. It don't matter, it ain't number one, point two or three did it? Go get it?
Speaker 1: Because if I go down the floor five times and I score two buckets and they shoot five threes and minutes what them up pen nothing, it's gonna be a hard for you to come back.
Speaker 2: Can I'm playing D so that's what I don't But they don't play D no more.
Speaker 1: They don't play That's why I don't like one of these games.
Speaker 2: But Lobby like, I'm gonna get it, steal, I'm gonna play D. I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy to me that y'all don't want to play defense. It's great, nah, ain't nobody. I mean, back then you had guys known for defense. Now everybody tried to put it in the bucket. Everybody tried to get max contracts by scoring a bunch of points, and I get it.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at him because I see what he's salary. A GP.
Speaker 1: Guys making forty fifty sixty joke about to sign a contract three years, two hundred and eighteen million two, you're gonna get two twenty two two. Okay, seventy million, seventy million a year. You're looking it. He just got two years different twenty two for one twenty.
Speaker 2: That's sixty dollars a year. So you know, I did it. We set the found Jason for them to get all this bread.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. We think about it. Be like Mama, why you didn't have me later off?
Speaker 2: You know all the time. But he's good for it. Man. But I'm just saying, I see dudes making eighteen ninety million.
Speaker 1: Dollars and only every six points a four points game, and they ain't never made an All the All Star or nothing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But we we in that era. We in that era. But go and do something we get in there in the game. Show me that you can play, you know what I'm saying. Don't just get this money, man, this show me play. Give me something that you that need showing me play.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Don't just be like, Oh, I make this money and it's good. Show me that you can play, TOD.
Speaker 1: The Boston Celtics go up three to one with a one oh seven ninety eight victory over the Orlando Magic. Jason Tatum was sensational thirty seven points, fourteen rebounds, three or six three steals. Jaylen Brown chipped in with twenty one points eleven rebounds. Derrick White had eighteen and seven and seven. Chris Staff Frazingas had nineteen points, five rebounds, played played really well. Bank Caro had thirty one, Franz Wagner had twenty four, Cory Joseph had twelve. But it wasn't nearly enough. It was too much JT. It was too much JB. And like you said the others, when you get a Prizingers given your nineteen, when you get to Derrick White giving you eighteen, your big guns go off, and then you get your role players doing well exactly what they're supposed to do. It makes it very very difficult for you to beat this team. And JT had it going tonight perfect from the free throw line. JB was nine a ten from the free throw line. Now, Tatum wasn't the most efficient, He's only ten of twenty five, but he's putting pressure on them by getting to the free throw line. They was thirty or thirty two from the free throw line. Orlando was fourteen to twenty O Jo.
Speaker 2: You watched it.
Speaker 1: You watched the Celtics, and the only game they lost, I think it's the game that JT didn't play. Yeah, he heard his risks. I think at the first game he didn't play, and he didn't play. But if you look at them now, they seem to have it rolling. You think the Celtics can come out of the East. I mean, obviously you know they can.
Speaker 3: I mean the Celtics is one of the fortunate teams outside and outside of the out of the East. They're absolutely coming out the East. And I said, if it wasn't Nime, it's gonna be my heat. But we know how that went. But the bench, we already know what they could do. We already know a white Tatum and Porzingi's it's the bench, the contribution that they're getting from the bench that's helped him also along the way. So I mean it's it's it's almost unfair in the sense because I see I see not only coming out the East the East, I see them winning again because of the depth, because of what they have, And it's almost unfair to a sense, which is why yesterday we had Antoina to show and we talk about, Uh, they have new ownership in Boston, but why would you want to break up something like that and you know you're gonna win consistently year and a year.
Speaker 1: Out because I still would have made Yeah, I would to win championship and make money.
Speaker 2: Uh you, I mean think about it.
Speaker 1: You got two guys that's making three hundred million, you got another two guys that make over one hundred million, and you got another guy that's making forty million.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of money, O Joe, even for a show.
Speaker 1: That that's almost a billion dollars. So what you're doing is O job. That Team Boston is very very talented. If Framnia's and all of them in white and then they didn't even have solid day, they.
Speaker 2: Ain't, so they're very talented.
Speaker 1: Even they got the kid off the bench coming Peyton, who was pretty good, pretty you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So they're very, very talented, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if they can say together and that's what you want, that's what we talked about. You have to add a row players that can do it and then you ain't too right with Brown and Tailor.
Speaker 2: If they play well and then you get some support, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: I think Cleveland can match them, I really do. I think Cleveland can match them. They went to with each other. And if Cleveland plays the way they're supposed to play and they get it from Mobiley and all them guys, and then Gordy comes in and everybody, Mitchell gonna be him. If they play and match them, they got enough talent to match with them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But then when you.
Speaker 1: Come if they even if they make it out of the East, this year's not gonna be East, you know, not playing Dallas. He played a full strong team from the wet like Okay's see even a Clipper team and match up with them really well, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Got team that can match up with them as talent wise? What to give them something Dallas didn't have nothing for last year? No Thatlla was just surprised got into that because of what everybody got hurt, you know what I'm saying. In the West, and all the top teams got hurt. Even Demmer will metch up with them very well, you know, with Joker and all of them. So it'll be a good it'll be a better challenge this year. But I think Boston and Cleveland is gonna make it hard. Nobody else can compete with them. In the East, it's gonna be Boston, Boston or Cleveland. And then in the West it's wide open. Whoever playing well in the West gonna win it. You know what I'm saying. It's a lot of good teams in the West Coast that's really really good, you know what I'm saying. So it'll be an interesting But I wouldn't break up my Boston team. I'm there be that. See, I don't care. I'll run it out.
Speaker 2: I'll be like Bill Russell and all the Coozie man. I'm a witch. I don't sell you. I'm gonna put it. I'm a half you let me.
Speaker 1: She went, hey, hey hey, But back then that owner was paying Bill russ nobody's pocket.
Speaker 2: He just spent six billion you know what it was his name?
Speaker 1: What was it was the coach? Uh was doing his funny. He was running everything. He didn't care about none of that. And that was playing playing from many CID. That was only playing for like yeah, fifteen thousand, twety thousand, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you you had that and they was winning championships, So you gotta stay that way and sell a courtse you know. And then of course you just got sold for six point two billion dollars exactly.
Speaker 2: So I ain't tried. I ain't tried to buy.
Speaker 1: I spent six billion, and then he puting got another billion. Damn man South contract.
Speaker 2: You got a.
Speaker 1: Billion seeing six billion. So that owner coming up in there with a seven billion of debt already, you know understanding. So they got money, you know, I'm saying, So they gonna keep it apart. Ben, I think they're not gonna break that up because they gotta get through, especially if they went.
Speaker 2: To a row. They ain't breaking that up. They just gonna add pieces and get better.
Speaker 1: With thirty seven points in this game, Jason Tatum ties Charles Barkley and Tim Duncan with eleven career thirty five point playoff games.
Speaker 2: John Moran says he had he had.
Speaker 1: Thunder figured out and Memphis would have tied the series if he didn't get hurt. You remember two A couple of years ago, he said he was fine in the West. They haven't won another They haven't won a series since.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Now, do I believe they would have? They would have won that game that he got hurt. They were up twenty seven player win that game, But I don't believe they would. Now they don't win the series against against that talented OK. I don't care that. And Tim there was too they too talented. They got and we look at it, you guys, they got ten eleven guys.
Speaker 2: That's time did count come off there and get it. You know what I'm saying. And Memphis don't have that type of top A team. They don't have that type of team. I get it.
Speaker 1: Moran, before he did all the things that he did and got in trouble, was probably the best basketball player in the NBA.
Speaker 2: And it said, wow, but.
Speaker 1: They gotta get somebody that's gonna help him more than Jackson in bang You know what I'm saying to peak with these dudes in the West, I get it.
Speaker 2: I like barts uh mentality.
Speaker 1: You should say that. You should say if I'm on the floor, I'm gonna weak. But they wasn't equal to this OKC team. They didn't lose more games for nothing. You say you didn't lose a games. But you gotta understand Moran playing to it, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. So I don't believe in that.
Speaker 1: I just think they weren't as talented and okay, see they wasn't, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I mean listen and I'm listening and n GP, I'm just trying to throw a little nuggets out there.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all really not listen to me.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm not wolves, I'm not shams, but what I told y'all early in the show, when it does happen, I just want y'all to be like, you know what, O yo or you was right?
Speaker 2: You was right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you coming to Miami and y'all is coming to Miami too. I'm telling you, I sat down and I talked with these folks. You know, they confided me when it comes to situations like this, even though I didn't play, you know, at an NBA level, but they understand. I know the game, and I know the playoffs, and they know I can take care of people when they come to Miami and make sure I keep them aligned and focused on what they need to do when they hear.
Speaker 2: You get them too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna come to Miamia.
Speaker 2: Come on, and I last you a lot of times. Man, Man, you're gonna be something else. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling you. I'm telling you. You'll see. You'll see. Listen, I lie for you before I.
Speaker 1: Jalen Green spoke about the exchange between him and Draymond at the end of the game when Draymond told Jalen Green go paint your nails, Jayleen said, just talking. He can't really do much anything else, so talking is his only way.
Speaker 2: Hey, g P d jo Hey then uh.
Speaker 1: Hi, because now guy, I mean now they throw a tick on you. You guys used to be at all each other's face, spit flight everywhere.
Speaker 2: Now you sake one thing. Oh yeah, you look at the guy for that. This is this is week basketball. Man. Let these dudes play.
Speaker 1: Man, let him talk crazy man, I'm with it. I was right there when I've seen all of that and all that. Ya yah yah yah y'all. I mean, these dudes ain't something. Really, I donna tell you, shine in the chest. Get outside, man, go outside to the restaurant and see them one on one. That ain't gonna work that that that it out of here, mane, that ain't happening.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Y'all can talk all that man and be whatever.
Speaker 1: Just just prove it on the basketball court to me, we're running you you want, don't get mad and what somebody else say.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, who can stop it from doing it? That's what I did.
Speaker 1: That's why I talk crack crash. I can bag it up. If you say something to me, I'm gonna give your faulty. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna give your faulty Ken eight whatever, and then I'm gonna be like, yeah, we want what's happening. Stop all that wah wah wah man, because it ain't none of them tough like that. Ain't no gases, mane. Ain't nobody said no pistols and did all that day to day life. Man, them dudes ain't even on that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Stop being like you're billy bad. You ain't really bad, man, because if we get you one on one somewhere.
Speaker 2: Man, we knuckle up them. Dudes. Ain't gonna be like that. It ain't gonna be like that, man.
Speaker 1: No. Man gets gone and prove it on the floor, man, and gone about your bigies. You know what I'm saying. It is what it is, you know, and it was legit. You know what's sense Like if somebody say, Man, I was with your wife last night, Yeah, I was with yours last night. Me.
Speaker 2: That's why I wasn't on You feel what I'm saying. I ain't tripping. Yeah, if you was with her, be with her. You feel what I'm saying because I was with lands too, you know while you was thinking about me. You feel what I'm saying. So I'm with it. Man, I ain't on that man, all that boo woo woo. He said he with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I ain't with that boo woo woo. Man, go on ahead and prove it on the basketball court, man. And that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Prove it to prove tomorrow. Can you matter? Don't get it, don't get you feel me? So that's all I gotta say about that. Don't get it the prank.
Speaker 1: The over behind the prank called to Chadur Sander has been revealed as Jack Obrick, the son of Falcons d C. First. The Falcons put out a statement this morning saying earlier in the week, Jack Obrick, the twenty one year old son of defensive coordinator Jeff Obrick, unintentionally came across the draft contact phone number for Shador Sanders off an output iPad while visiting his parents home and wrote the number down and later conducted and later conduct a prank call. Jeff Obrick was unaware of the data exposure and any facet of the prank and was made aware of the above only after the fact. Atlanta Falcons do not condone this behavior and send our sincere apologies to Shador Sanders and his family, who we've been in contact with to apologize to, as well as facilitated apology directly from Jack to the Sanders family. We have also been in contact with the NFL and will continue to cooperate fully with any inquiries we may receive from the NFL League office. We are thoroughly reviewing all the talk and updating if necessary to help prevent an incident like this from happening again. Falcon Falcons Jack posted an apology on Friday night. I made a tremendous mistake. Should doure. What I did was completely inexcusable, embarrassing, and shameful. I'm so sorry I took away from your moment. It was selfish and childish. I could never imagine getting ready to celebrate one of the greatest moments of your life, and I made a terrible mistake and I messed with that moment. Thank you for accepting my call earlier today. I hope you can find it in your heart. Should forgive me? At Shador Sanders, Oh Joe, is this pology enough? Or should the Falcons punish Well, I don't know who. I don't know how they can punish the sun. They might punish today, Yeah, I mean get doctor draft picks. Or if you were to punish the Falcons, how do you punish them? And should should they be punished first? And if you are going to punish them, what should the punishment be?
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I say, if you're gonna if you're gonna punish them to some extent, I would say would have to come from the dad.
Speaker 2: Obviously it was a son. It was a son that made the call, obviously dad.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how the son got the number, who knows, But the punishment should come with.
Speaker 2: The dad, maybe maybe a fine of some sort.
Speaker 3: I think draft picks to be a little bit too much because, uh, the team itself as a whole shouldn't have to have to suffer for what the son decided to do. Outside of that, the apology, I mean, at that, at that at that moment, at that point, it seems sincere, especially being there, it was written from someone else, and it's it's no, it's just a bunch of.
Speaker 2: You know what, did he really mean it? No, the fact that he got caught is the only reason he's apologizing. You can't and you let him record you. Uh, they're not sorry. They know what they were doing. They're young. It was a it was a prank.
Speaker 3: We're in the era of pranks, and like you said, they thought it was a funny moment. They thought it was a funny moment when it really wasn't it really was.
Speaker 1: Other players also reportedly prank had prank calls. Tyler Warren had a prank call. There were several other players, and you see that, like you said, Oh you're win that era.
Speaker 2: Everything is about a prank. Everybody want to do a pull something.
Speaker 1: Somebody want to do something, dump something on the head, everybody like GP, Like you've been saying the whole nay, everybody don't play how you play? Yeah, Now, when somebody fire you up that when he ain't have to do that, when you.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Leave people along, especially people you don't have a relationship with. You going out there something and some model you walking down the street. You don't know that, people from that person from a hillo beans. And that's why the social media as messed us up about life and everything about this crazy stuff. That little kid knew what he was doing because he waited his dad phone and got that phone up.
Speaker 2: He did that on her fits.
Speaker 1: So I hate saying, punish your dad because your dad is trusting in you as my son, and I'm trusting you that you won't go do stuff that's just like almost stealing, though, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's almost like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Almost like healing from your people's and your dad has to take the blame for what you have done because I can't punish you because you're not in Atlantic Alta Falcons organization. So I have to punish your daddy because of the situation, because it hurts that person who you did it to. And these young kids today, and I tell you this generation is different. These kids are different. They think that's funny and they think has something to do and nobody they think this is funny. And then when you get caught, like Chad said, and boy ain't sorry because he if he was sorry, you just said he did it from day one, and he would have been like that I did it.
Speaker 2: But he got caught. And when he got caught, he hadn't say the right thing to make his daddy be okay and look look a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the fact you look at it, Harry, the thing O Joe should do it saying there's a number phone number. Wass and only went in there. But he was the one that was having a participlars fall. So, now, which prank is gonna generate the most buzz? Your door is on eggs. Yes, he's on pins and needle waiting to have an NFL team called him and say, hey, we're gonna select you in the fourth round. We're gonna select you in the fifth round. So check this out he got the number from an iPad that he should have been using. He waited days, uh because because it ain't just happened, and then he made the prey call. He filmed himself while making the prank calls, waited days to make the apology.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Everything ain't Everything ain't meant like let me see and this and darn age o Joe.
Speaker 2: Everything is about clicks like mentioned and enviral moment. That's what it's all about. Man. That's why listen, that's why I liked my era. We didn't have all that crap.
Speaker 1: Like that. I tell you all the time, I said I came up, I don't remember me and playing no practical jokes on somebody.
Speaker 2: Boy. You ain't you believe you know that because next time we see you, we're gonna knock you out. It about man, okay, man, I'm gonna take this this court date.
Speaker 1: Man. No, man, I'm gonna knock you smooth out because we ain't talking about all that because you you messing with my life hood about all that this social media and all that crap.
Speaker 2: Man, We ain't doing that, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't come up in that era. I'm glad. I'm glad. Now.
Speaker 1: Look, I would have loved to make the money that needs casts make. But but GP, I wouldn't want to be in this era. It's too much. I wouldn't want to be in the social media. I'm gonna tell y'all, I don't want to be in the social media area because I should. I would have been divorced way early.
Speaker 2: Than what I did, and all I don't get all bad, man, I would have been mad. I don't ral all the time. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that man, every day you walk out, man, you boys, man, it's a cat may all being.
Speaker 2: It's looking man, man, Man, I ain't on that. Man, what of the what is the light to me? I don't care about no lights.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm already puppy John, I'm saying, I don't if you give me a million lights, a million people are already looking at me.
Speaker 2: So what I don't care about all that? Man? You messing up my life, man, and I'm not dealing with that. Though.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me that you can sit on the phone h and watch people do what they do and they't silly you have told me, and I ain't surprise that boy got in that idea and then field itself doing it.
Speaker 2: How stupid is that? How you think that we ain't gonna figure that out? Yeah? How you think you ain't gonna get that?
Speaker 1: That's how dudes get caught killing people learning whatever they doing. They man, they go back to y'all phone, Go back your phone, and you got the thistle showing it and then on this and that that.
Speaker 2: That's how they catch you. It's just silly.
Speaker 1: So that's why I tell a lot of kids that I talked to now, is social media killing y'all? Man?
Speaker 2: It's hurting y'all.
Speaker 1: It's hurting y'all life, man, because all y'all think about is life and who's gonna like you on there?
Speaker 2: That's how people get robbed and do stuff.
Speaker 1: You build a thing, talk about I'm here, I'm there, and then all of a sudden they look in the back.
Speaker 4: Man, he had tend you apart. Let me ride up on here right now, Let me ride up on that. That's crazy to me, man, that you do that. That's just silly. That's just silly. He's up to you.
Speaker 1: Dang shaduur pend his first both on nfl X and i G accounts. If you go to both at NFL and Brown's official websites, click shop Who's the first Cleveland Brown Jersey? You can pre order Chadors. Many NFL fans on TikTok have pledged to purchase your Door's jersey and merchandise exclusively from his official website rather than from the NFL shop to support him after being drafted in the fifth round. They believe the league black Ball should Door. Chadur could potentially make millions of dollars from this trend. And you'll probably see other players, you know it, Hey, yeah, probably if you do what you know, you'd had your little count, you'd have had the O Joe get going. And that's and that's good. Look at you guy, Look look both of y'all. Yo, it's daddy. Daddy gonna make that up. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Did that man?
Speaker 1: And that's what the gonna do. They gonna just show up everybody what they did to him. You don't y'all know that boys shouldn't have got drafted in the fifth grade.
Speaker 2: No, I know it was.
Speaker 1: You go from projected to be number nine one forty. That's crazy, and then the teams they was supposed.
Speaker 2: To draft you pass you.
Speaker 1: And then the team who drafted he had it at the thirty third day in the second round and ain't in me U s it's it's gotta be a black ball thing.
Speaker 2: We ain't gonna never know why what happened or why it happened, but it happened.
Speaker 1: But to me, I just tell my little young young nephew. They go out there and Q and then win the job. Get that out with him. Man, be one of them special woes like Marino, like Brett fad Man. Really do that, man, it got drafted like that and then become Hall of Fame and become one of the dudes. That's all. You gotta do some giddy and then make your bread man the way you live. Because he popular. Man, His social media got here popular. He gonna be popular no matter what popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think I think it's a blessing in disguise.
Speaker 3: Obviously going in the fifth round and the pick he went, it's not the blessing I'm talking about. I'm just saying the situation he's going to Flacco, uh is just there on a one year deal. Deshaun Watson is not gonna be able to play this year. So I'm assuming the way I'm thinking and thinking it's going to play out, I think he will be able to be beat out Kenny Pickett and Dylan Gabriel, and I think he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get his shot.
Speaker 3: He gonna get his shot to play. I'm not sure if it's this year, maybe maybe it's next year, but that's something. He's gonna get his shot. And I think it's gonna be magical for him and seeing it is a blessing in disguise and finding it.
Speaker 1: You know why, because look how much pressure they put on Braddie James, Brinnie Jays. You the thought Braddie James were the first pick in the draft, the way they talk about him about oh he did he.
Speaker 2: Was, he was the fifth and fifth pick.
Speaker 1: They ain't got a five picks, GP can't make it seem like they took the man. But because of that last name, you gotta understand. If his name was your Dull Jones, maybe you're right, but we know who if daddy, and we know what that dad or around your dad.
Speaker 2: I can't agree with you.
Speaker 1: I gotta agree with with a chat on this one because that's a little bit of different talent. My little nephew, Ronnie wasn't really really ready for that situation for that that athletic ability of ability, right, he had to grow into that.
Speaker 2: He forgot he missed the whole college. Oh yeah, yeah, but the heart you know what happened or whatever.
Speaker 1: But Shakour is ready. He he got the talent to do that right now. And if you think that Ronnie right now, Roddie killing the glegue. He had to get himself into that situation. Do it, Ronnie, don't be good in two three years your door. No, it's gonna be ready now. I was saying because of the names. But I was just saying because of the names and the expectations even though he's a fifth round pick, and no, Joe, you know, we don't have no expectations for no fifth round pick, right, but you do because your lad's name. Just like we got expectations now for the fifty fifth pick. It's just like Yokic when Yokid got drafted. Ain't no if they're lying, if they told they, well, I knew Yoki was gonna be this. If you knew he was gonna be this, you took it with a number one on wrong pick. So you a d lie saying you knew Nicola Yoki was gonna turn out to be what he was gonna be because he was a second round pick.
Speaker 2: I think he was like forty something.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing you So you put pressure, you say it should do it, should do it should door. Here's a fifth round pick you and a bypass that and say, well, look at his last name. I thought y'all said he was all there, Ron go fifty fifth. Oh if he all that, he should be able to do like his dad, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Have all them dicks.
Speaker 1: Now wait wait, wait back to our fourth, fourth round, five round two like the NFL.
Speaker 2: Then he got picked like that. Then it's a little different.
Speaker 1: He only got six picks, so he picked because of the simple fact is as the Lakers had that pick, and it wasn't for Lebron being on the Lakers and they making that pick, he probably would have got drafted, which would be no problem, you know what I'm saying. But we only got two rounds, you know what I'm saying. They got and hal hal the figure a out GP.
Speaker 2: So it's a little different of what we're saying, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We don't know if he would and got drafted if the Lakers didn't have that fifty tienth pick.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But they did, which was a blessing because his talent. He is very, very talented, and you gotta get him a chance. Football players got some lunes. They gotta they gonna do that. They gonna do that.
Speaker 2: So we were happy that they do got these top rounds.
Speaker 1: But it Wall would have had five to six seven rounds and he got dropped in the fifth and sixth round.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't expecting to be nothing. What you said, he might not even make.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, GP, once you start getting O Joe, you could you don't know anything about this because you're second round. You start getting field, sixth, fifth and sixth, seventh round, you care about it.
Speaker 2: We did. Hey, oh Joe, wait, we can't. Hey we need people. Hey, we just needed enough to fill the rock style. It ain't gonna guarantee when you start getting.
Speaker 1: The middle the NFL, y'all know, y'all first three rounds, it was almost like the first round picks with us, they are basically you want get in the NFL. The first three rounds, you can start, you starting nicka NFL. You feel what I'm saying, it's basically gonna start the NFL if you get paid you picked in the first three rounds. You know what I'm saying. In basketball, if you picked fifty fifth, saxty in G League, ten day contra or whatever, you two way, two way, we're gonna give you a deal. And you gotta look at Brownie. He got a heck of a deal. He oh, he got the money guarantee you. But he is not the first But he is not the first second round to get money guaranteed, right, because people believe in other things. But then you think about it like this, Shaddy, what if I don't pick you and then pick you up in the free agent then she'll give you some guaranteed money.
Speaker 2: That's all enough.
Speaker 1: Now I want to guarantee. But right here, you want go pick me up and give me that kind of guaranteed. Ahead, take this right, Hey, I think you hear me, I say with Joe, you're not.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're seeing it from You're not seeing it from the same lens I'm seeing it that I'm looking at the situation in his totality. Right, Okay, okay, okay, you're in fifth round. Now, I look at it. I look at the landscape. What they got, they got flack o flack. I'm not gonna be that long that Shawn DeShawn is hurt. He's coming off of a Chilly's injury.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 3: I think, no disrespect to Kenny Pickt, no disrespect to Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 2: I see him beating them out.
Speaker 3: So I see your door as the number two quarterback with Flaco playing now, depending on how Flacco plays throughout the entirety of the season, because the chance that should do, he goes to the helm, I say, it's a blessing in the skuy.
Speaker 2: So what happens we think?
Speaker 3: We look at the quarterback, the quarterback carousel, the quarterbacks that the Browns have had throughout the entirety of their franchise, the last decent quarterback at a lot of them, the last the last good one that was consistent with Bernie Cozar.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'm looking at I'm looking long Yeah, Hey, I'm looking long term.
Speaker 3: This might be a blessing in disguise despite so I'm just looking at it like that and knowing him and knowing the competitor, that Shadur is understanding the background and what he's come from. He's able to deal with this adversity and again in this situation. Listen, this situations for him, a GP delayed, not denied.
Speaker 1: I think Shador is going to be their quarterback for the next six seven years.
Speaker 2: He gonna be good. Yeah, I'm gonna say that. I'm gonna say that. I'm saying say kid too, because I think he gonna go in there and show out. You're going there and show out, And I.
Speaker 1: Think you gotta chip on his shoulder now, daddy him and the daddy doesn't talk about it, going there and get out with what you're gonna get out. Yeah, I'm guaranteed he gonna go in there. And I don't even care about flat o. Man. If you cool around and be moving and doing what you do, man, and pass that thing, get first down or whatever.
Speaker 2: Them cleveand Browns ain't been nothing in a long time anyway.
Speaker 1: If you can get some some people in them stands and getting people all right, Channy, you just said it. His jersey is the number one in Cleveland right now, mane what y'all think? What y'all think man that that that's gonna happen. I think he gonna show out, and that's what he should do. He should go in there and show show out. Yep, yeah, and it is oh yo yeah. Abdul Carter responded to us on Twitter this afternoon. I wore number eleven. I have big shoes. I fill big shoes before. If you know football, you know who also wore the stick which means eleven. It's not about the number, it's about the player. The number, just the legacy. It's iconic, something cool. Look at the legacy of the stick. I came to Penn State and not only lived up to that number, but I made it even more legendary. That's how I see it. I shot. If he says, no, cool, you missed one hundred percent of the shots you don't take, yes, hir. But I spoke to LT on the phone yesterday.
Speaker 2: She'll do.
Speaker 1: Don't speaking with the goat and know for certain fifty six or not. I'll build my own legacy. I don't Allah. I think he said. I think he said praise to God or something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm dual. We said that.
Speaker 1: I mean when we had you on the couch, well, appreciate it. Again, I don't think oh, Jo and I a nightcap the family. Thank you enough for coming by. I appreciate Bailey, Thank you Drew. We appreciate that because Bailey. I played with Bailey for two years in BBORE and Drew Rosenhouse probably his first start, he was down at the Blue at the East Blue Gray game in Montgomery, Alabama, O Joe in nineteen eighty nine. So it goes back. So Abdul, I want to thank you for coming on, O Joe. I want to thank you. Thank you Drew rose House and Bailey, Robert Bailey for making that happen. Yes, we highlighted that number was made famous by LeVar Arrington. That man was then followed by Bika Parsons, and then you took it as great as those players were. Where is that number eleven at Penn State? Yes, sir, you can't even a fathom because let me tell you what happened every outside linebacker U see, it's because of lt the von Miller, the TJ. Watts, the Derek thomas is, the Cornelius Bennets, all these the Lettard Floyd's you naming outside edge rusher. He's the only in NFL history to make two positions famous. He made the left tackle famous. He made the outside line back of famous.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: When you talk about when we talk about who's the greatest cornerback, you get some debates. Some people say Peyton, some people say Montana. Some people say Brady, I'm not gonna fight you. That's not what we're here to do today. If we say who's the greatest wide receiver, you get some people say Jerry, Some people say Randy Moss.
Speaker 2: Some people say too.
Speaker 1: If we say who's the best running back, some people say Jim Brown, some people say Walter Payton, Barriss Saynders. When you said who is the greatest defensive be NFL player ever, there's one name that comes out of everybody in mouth first LT and he goes he goes by initials that don't call him Lawrence, and well.
Speaker 2: That's all we're saying. So I get the sticks, but five sis and that in New York it was.
Speaker 1: Cole and that's and that's oh G. And every time I see him, I'm with him. I just saw him a couple of weeks ago, had I'll be seeing him a time down.
Speaker 2: That's my dude.
Speaker 1: That was the greatest defus player ever, and there's been some great ones, and I'm fortunate enough to play in the era. I played in the era with Reggie that is prime. Bruce Mith that is prime. Raight Lewis that is prime. Deon Coach prime, that is prime. I'm talking about, guys, just one defensive player to your multiples. He's it's he made two positions famous.
Speaker 3: I think, I think it's different. I think it's different. But this is what I do like about our duel. The confidence I feel, the belief I feel I can wear that fifty six and do a justice despite LT being the greatest defensive player of all time.
Speaker 2: That's what makes that dude who he is right now.
Speaker 3: That's why when drafted we one drafted when he water sticks when he was at Penn State. The belief, the confidence on not only that in between them lines, the skill.
Speaker 2: Set to be able to pull it off. So the mere fact that.
Speaker 3: He's coming in with that kind of that kind of cashier and attitude. I feel like I could wear that fifty six in New York and do right by it. I feel about myself and my skill set.
Speaker 2: I don't even want it.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I ain't even gonna get a fifty number because they might say I'm close to fifty six. I might be close to I don't want it. Give me, I will give me all. I'll go and get that. Let what I go back again on a freaking what just what's trying to say? Man? Man, I don't even want that number. Man, I don't even want to live up none of that. Let me go on number Man, he left in there. You can't do on the legs ar number man, don't even mess with that. Don't even be.
Speaker 2: Talking about all that. Man, to put yourself in that situation, it's go on the world level. Do what you did and get out. You feel what I'm saying. Get you know what I'm saying if you hear the story about it.
Speaker 1: O G l G l l G late for the play, lt gifts out of the car, throw his keys to the ballet, said I'll be back here Sunday, pick me up, and the guy breathed him up old Sunday.
Speaker 2: He LG. He's driving to do Joe. He's driving. He like, damn they got the lights holdie giants dag he's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Hey, we NFL film man Bill Belichick told the story one day about starting the meeting, started the meeting and the head got remember who the head coach at the time, what the head got?
Speaker 2: Head coach? So Bill Beller.
Speaker 3: I think Bill must have went to Parcels and said something about, you know what with l T. You know, he showed up, he showed up late to a meeting and he wasn't there, and so Parcels asked him, well, did you start the meeting on time? And did wait for him to get there? He said no, I just waited for him to get there. Well, that's a good thing because the.
Speaker 2: Meeting don't start until LT getting Yeah. I mean, what do we talk about here like that? I'm like, what it's like now?
Speaker 1: O Joe, Guys, you got an opportunity to see Tom Brady. If you're old enough, you get an opportunity to see Tom Brady. If you weren't old enough, you didn't see Joe and those come from behind victories. Then you didn't see l Way and Marino and play. So I don't think people realize because they see TJ WYT and they see the ear.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: This man won the MVP of the league as a defensive player.
Speaker 2: Of the league, different man. He was LT?
Speaker 1: What was LT like a ten time All Pro? Like eight or nine first team? Jesus, do you know how hard it is to be that our first team? I think Brady has three first team All pros those the season that he won the MVP. Let that scenek in for a second. Aaron Donald was I think an eight time first team All Pro in ten seasons.
Speaker 2: I think LT had that many.
Speaker 1: But LT had like I think he went like six or seven in a row, call Banks, somebody beat him out and then he went to another two or three? How many first team All Pros to LT? Half a first team? How many consecutives? Seven he was eight first team? And how many second teams? One or two?
Speaker 2: But I but look, I'm duel. I think I think you're gonna be a phenomenal player.
Speaker 1: Go strike y'all, Go go get y'all, Go build your own legacy because you're there. I mean, kept thinking, think about it. I don't care what one you think. Joe Burrown, go go to New England, say he let me get that twelve But but but but Shannon, we shouldn't even be talking about this. And the Giants would be like, man, you can't have that number.
Speaker 2: A g.
Speaker 3: GP in that in that media market. You know how New York media is. You know they don't play you, don't play you. You listen, you done that fifty six and understand what comes behind that or even having it on your having it all.
Speaker 2: I don't want that. I listen.
Speaker 3: I'm you know how I am GP, You know how I am. I don't care what nobody says, especially the media.
Speaker 2: Because I'm adding a fool.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't even I'm just saying, if hypothetical speaking, I don't want to come behind that fifty six. Win it every Sunday at one o'clock. Uh uh no, I said they shouldn't even think about getting it to me. Don't here you ury Man is saying your locker you is a jersey up and it's locker room and say you try to left is what it is. They don't even come to my office shop for fifty six, you know again, send l T and bringing turn things and say, boy, you know better than that. You don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Center, Let's ben LT good l T l T Like, yeah, I appreciate it, but I'd be like if you you've been around l T.
Speaker 2: I've been around l T. I don't know how much you've been around l T. O Hoe, you know. And that's a good one. And me and l T. We be at Twin Peaks. I'm saying you can. You can see the pictures. I see him all the time. He's coming off the golf course. Yes some of that smoked. Ok, yeah, yeah that's him. That's Hill. Definitely want to do with golf. I him. I see him in about two weeks. Anthony Henderson, Oh yeah, I see him all the time. Would sign this ver. That's my guy. So you know what I'm saying, Man, l T ain't worried about that. L T.
Speaker 1: We was gonna tell you boy, we ain't gonna never compare to me. Everybody gotta understand. Put your name or your picture next to me. It ain't gonna never be another l T. I don't get nobody saying you understand me. Just put your picture next to us and we'll be good. You know, Jos, you know like that situation. You know what I mean, call them before we go, before you go.
Speaker 3: I just want to say this about our dual cardom you know what I do. Like those GP and the confidence though oh.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's there's there's something players that that don't have today that we had back in the day.
Speaker 2: GP.
Speaker 3: You talked about it earlier, you know, as far as supporting cash, you know, rold players and all that young Bull got for the mere fact even had a gall in the ball to say, I don't want to even wear that fifty.
Speaker 2: What does that tell you? What did that tell you about?
Speaker 1: Aaron Donald won three defensive players a year, So did JJ Watt. Yeah, and it ain't Nobody said they're better than LT, and we watched them in this era.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now remember now, when LT played, they didn't throw the football like they throw it now. He didn't have a chance to go hunt the quarterback like they do now. They put a special Joe Gibbs put a special offense in just to deal with LT. He put the h back in. He said, I want to put somebody over here with the left tackle. It can help on LT. Yeah, that's when you know when they put it, when they designed a special offense to deal with you. If you couldn't block him, you couldn't beat the Giants. Go back and look at the eighties and look at the left tackles that got drafted in the first round Jim Leche and they gonna get herb Eating and they gonna get Garrett zimmerm W and they get Steve Wallace.
Speaker 2: Go back and look and see what they did just to deal with this man.
Speaker 1: An eighty two year old man runs a sixteen point zero two hundred meters.
Speaker 2: Let's check out the video. Joe, Hi, what.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Hey, that's your man?
Speaker 1: Day of it?
Speaker 3: Pol You won't hey, hey, do me a favor? Now, you do me a favor like I'm not trying to be funny. Even even at fifty seven right now. Me at fifty seven right now, I'm still faster than eighty seven percent of the NFL, And they in their twenties don't.
Speaker 1: Do me like that?
Speaker 2: Do you what that man kicked off for your man? Please? Wait, Shannon? You saying that that oh too slow? What if that man man what he eighty? He not slow? That your is?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Let that man eat you this? Oh you man?
Speaker 3: Listen whatever you bet never talk no listen, I give I'm not sure who that listen. Congratulations being able to run a sixteen sixteen whatever and the hundred meters I give him.
Speaker 2: Thirty meters and come get him. Crazy, I give him thirty. I'm like that. You can't getting five me to come get it? Stop stocks, No, don't, don't be disrespectful. And I got five. He can beat you? Hey, hey, shotton, I take that bet. I oh, you'll go beat him, won't. I don't know him? Hey? Can you? And he can beat you? Heat you me? I can't. I ain't ready sixteen years. Yeah, he get me? Absolutely hell that he not yourn to get me? Yeah, ain't no shame y'all.
Speaker 1: Hey y'all to get me out there to pull my hamstring and fire selve bear are key leaves or blow somebody?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. I done ran by last race me? Hey, any does be talking about race? I said?
Speaker 1: Man, y'all crazy? Hey, do y'all want me to be letting for the next year? I ain't dealing with nothing. Don't go with nobody.
Speaker 2: Know, Hey, gimmy, you don't playing No, you ain't playing no basketball? You know no more? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Okayah, man, I'm banging them if it's If it's two seconds and three seconds, I'm sure, Coach Staph I'll show up.
Speaker 2: Tell me I might run like two three seconds, and I'm done. I ain't going that of that. Ain't you going? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 2: I fin the see if you want to play one one because they got me a nice little hit, you go. You're gonna keep watching them them googles, google me, Google me, You google me.
Speaker 1: You ain't did nothing from me, Google me. You undersaid me, get me when there was that time, yr shite. I tell them all, hey, they said, I do like this bag.
Speaker 2: Look at man.
Speaker 1: In my day it was thirty teens. There was twenty nine of jerseys that you can go get. If you would have got one of them, I would have.
Speaker 2: Gave it to you every day you sent me. Right now, I ain't giving your left thinger. I ain't got that for you.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get y'all. Were gonna get out of here on this nice time for our final segment of the evening, It's time for Q and eight. And that was a good one, bro Google ten one seven, Buget Luca Chiloopah Bazooka Wolves in five.
Speaker 2: Running back said Lakers at eight and eight. How many guys that's gonna be next year? Too true?
Speaker 1: In seventy three, Ostar reeves Mac and cheese strip tease Lakers and Cacole.
Speaker 2: Hey, they own you are.
Speaker 1: Lady Ray Cocker Spaniel, Redam McDaniel, Jade McDaniels, Wolves and five lebroad Legs, biotic leg turkey legs, Wolves and five man y'all be going old, y'all laughing now, but we got some for you. King Ko two point oh full moon afternoon. Lakers going to can Coon Wolves is five big two big dollar two on one. Demmie Wolf were roof Timberwolf, don't matter, Lakas and Semple.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's what I'm talking about right there. There you go.
Speaker 1: A dav Smith messed up not resting his starters, but the Wolves are better team.
Speaker 2: Series is over. Lakers can't play no better than that, a dav.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can play any better than that, But maybe they can play defense better than that Pat gp When you were playing in Miami, did you really scratch Pat Rowley plays because you didn't feel like running them?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't run nothing. I wasn't listening nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him, when he let me take over that basketball, he even talked to all them players.
Speaker 2: I went to Shack and I said, Shack looked at matter. We got a young Cooper down here. Man.
Speaker 1: Let that boy knew what he gotta do, and look what happened. We won a championship. All that, man, We gotta chip Pat knew what he was in, what it was.
Speaker 2: He let me do what I gotta do. We want a championship. And that was all of that.
Speaker 1: Jason Bourne said, Glove, what were you and Malone barking at each other during the two thousand playoffs? Your cousin from Richmond, Well, y'all playing Utah? Were y'all playing, y'all? You talk y'all playing? You taugh that yard paate the GP pros. We'll come back. We're asking that. Just say, unker know your GP, hey, GP, I don't know how much player? How much about playoffs from the older NBA? Is there any guards from the eighties and nineties that you played like you?
Speaker 2: Thanks? He coming back that way?
Speaker 1: GP on that aol that dialogue oh us two thousand other than four?
Speaker 2: Is there any truth? Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's like, uh, you and Malone barking at each other during the two thousand playoffs?
Speaker 2: Your cousin from Richmond. No, we was just barking with him. Man, you know, call my boy. You know what I'm saying. I ain't gonna back down from nobody. He says something crazy, i'ma say something back to him.
Speaker 1: Man, we just doing what we do. I told him I was on buses and he said he was gonna get back in me. So I said, it is what it is, what it is, what it is? Yeah, Uh, GP said, I don't know much about the players from older NBA. Is there any guards from the eighty of the nineties that played like you? Thanks, Ain't nobody played like me. I'm the only really, I'm the only the original one. I was a two way guard that was a big guard.
Speaker 2: It was all good.
Speaker 1: If we're gonna say this year during this era, I say, uh, Drew Holliday played just like me.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He scored, he he played on the defensive end. He was one of them dudes. But in my era, nobody played like me. But you know what, GP, I will say this, in the eight of the ninety all them guards posted your ass up, Josh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know what, but Sjam I was a big guard. You remember I was one. Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I started putting Mitch Richmond on me with his old, big, old strong. But I get all bad during that time.
Speaker 2: Man, I had to start spinning off on me and then they put on me and he was too big. So but it was good man.
Speaker 1: We you know, I used to like going to every arena because we had a guard that can deal with each other.
Speaker 2: You know, he had a guard every and on every team that was really really good.
Speaker 1: Uh oh u s s two thousand and four, Uncle Ocho moving away from basketball? Is there any true to your dur Answering FaceTime calls during the draft process interviews, they form a GM said this today and.
Speaker 2: They just might even making up this stuff. Man.
Speaker 3: Players don't even have a phone in them in the in the uh in the meetings, man, when they're doing that, man.
Speaker 2: All this bullshit. No, man, you don't even have your phone when you go into meeting rooms. No Flord said, do you prefer quarterback seven or eighteen? GP?
Speaker 1: Could James Harrison make o your tap out? I played with selfish, so I appreciate what Peyton came to do with. I appreciate I love Peyton, but but I ain't taking nobody over seven. Yeah, James gonna make your tap out?
Speaker 3: Who I'm gonna be I'm gonna beat James Harrison. Ass Man, don't play me, man telling me man, I'm I'm on, I'm on whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm going with.
Speaker 1: Chaddy, you do that much, that's my that's my running bait. You do city, right, I'm dealing with him. Yeah, putting my little bit of money left with a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of money on James Harrison. You see.
Speaker 1: See you want me to pay you back, but then you do stuff like this. You know, I got to put about out on you. You.
Speaker 2: I said, oh boy, you hate Hey, that's fine. GP.
Speaker 1: I won't let James your lasts out. Then I'm gonna go in his pocket to get my money. Right, you're talking about me. Listen, I'm doing doctor Frank saying, oh you ever noticed with someone all you money? Every word they says, huh, how was your day?
Speaker 2: Huh? What did you eat for lunk? Where is my money? Yeah? That's what yo? Oh man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he owe me five thousand, nine hundred and eighty American dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, you know times hard in this economy, bra, I'm gonna get I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Get it to you. I'm gonna get it to you. Thank you, guys. For joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Y'all know me, I'm your favorite unt, my partner, my co host, Liberty City is owned being a ring of fame. Otter read the pro Bowler that's Chad oh your Seguel Johnson and joining us tonight for basketball topic and we threw a little football in there. The Oregon State Beaver say out of Supersonic Great, his jersey is retired. Hey, if if sad'll come back and then get a team, and if somebody come and say, hey, GP, let me get that number twenty, what's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: It ain't crazy as he man, I ain't even you ain't gonna even try to get it out of my number.
Speaker 2: Mane that's hopeful. They said, no, you ain't getting no go be somewhere else. You know what I'm saying, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: Supersonic Great Miami won a Chill with the Dog with the with the Heat won a gold medal one of the seventy fifth greatest players in NBA history JP, Gary Payton, Uh huh oh you are yeah, you're in ninety six dollars.
Speaker 2: The medals to them.
Speaker 1: Two times gold medal winner NBA champ Gary Payne. Thanks for jording us. Please make go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed where wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: I want to thank each and every one of you guys tonight that tuned in.
Speaker 1: I want to thank each and every one of our subscribers that whether you watch it, whether you listen to it, whether you share, Thank you guys for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We have it in stock. If you can't find it in a city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. Please drek responsibly go follow our media company page on all of its platforms, Shae Shaped Media and My Clothing Company eighty four.
Speaker 2: The link is penned in the chat.
Speaker 1: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please grab yours while supplies last.
Speaker 2: Tickets for are not.
Speaker 1: Safe for work to our on sale stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, LA, Miami, NYC, Chicago. We close things out in Detroit. Tickets can be found at shashapmedia dot com slash tour. That's shashapmedia dot com slash tour. The link is penning the chat our guests lineup are looking great. You guys don't want to miss out on this, so if we come to a city near you, come check out your favorite Uncin Nephew unkin Oho and support Nightcap. Thank you guys for watching again. I'm up, He's Ohoe, He's GP also known as the Glove. We're off tomorrow night. We'll see you on Tuesday. Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: I GP all right, Babies the Volume