Speaker 1: And get a lot of sleep. Any they lost last night.
Speaker 2: So thank god we have these AFC South in our schedule. Check check check check?
Speaker 1: Are you rolling now? All right?
Speaker 2: If it wasn't for like checking off the diversity boxes, I think Boss will be out of here by the way he handles the situation. You know what I'm saying. We gotta have month staff HR has called us, they said you got to diversify your portfolio.
Speaker 3: But for everybody listening, another episode of Bustle with the Boys the boy Tailor on Friday, when Spootober hits my man?
Speaker 1: Is it emmy or grammy? What is it called?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm not I'm not I'm not either of those professions.
Speaker 1: Dude, My boy just laid down a hit us.
Speaker 2: Hey, is that was that camera on? Okay?
Speaker 1: Thank god?
Speaker 2: All right? That was just making sure that was the.
Speaker 1: That was the one you were looking at?
Speaker 2: And was it a solid deal? Because I actually what I wouldn't need to put this in there because I actually want to Could we done it better?
Speaker 1: No? That was that was phenomenal? Hey, Boss?
Speaker 2: Is that out of emotion or is that out of or is that a matter of how I've talked about you in the first five minutes.
Speaker 4: I think we could have sold it better with like the background, with the decorations lights.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: The energy was there, Your bit was dope.
Speaker 2: I'm sign about my one. The thing I did, Yeah, it was good. I didn't even been minted. Yeah. Fuck well, I know I how to do it today.
Speaker 5: I'll just be a brown noser from now on.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, hey, new segment, new segment on the bus. New segment on the bus is gonna be called what's up a bloss? All right, And we're gonna do that because unlike bloss, when you're in a vehicle, you want to be durable. You want to be reliable, right, you want to make sure you get in there and every single day you are just gonna go. You're gonna press the button that starts out because you don't do the turnkey anymore, and you want a cruise on out of here. Well, guess what, folks, we got for you. The Chevy Silverado does everything for you, all right. It's reliable, dependable, it's available in a multi flex tailgate. What is this with convenience six h six convenient configurations? Well, you get step on all your tailgating game. There's so many things you can do with the Chevy Silverado. Will will please please indulges tell tell us what we can do with the Chevy silver Rod.
Speaker 3: There's the primary tailgate which opens up with the push of a button. Oh my key fob or from the inside of your truck.
Speaker 2: No more straining that arm.
Speaker 3: The inner gate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed, so you don't have to jump up into the tail gate anymore.
Speaker 1: You can get that little steps there. We're all getting older.
Speaker 3: There's an easy access configuration where the inner gate folds down, allowing you to reach farther in the bed. JP needed to do that when he was getting out all the merch out of.
Speaker 2: The short arms.
Speaker 1: Yes, it can also become a desk.
Speaker 2: Become a desk.
Speaker 1: It can become a desk.
Speaker 2: Why why work from hallway? You can work from your vehicle. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Does does any other vehicle give you that? I don't think so. I think this is a Chevy Silverado that gives it to you. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: A modern and advance with a ton of grit A partner getting things done. The Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drive them.
Speaker 1: Taylor, let them know who does that?
Speaker 2: People that do that? Yeah, oh that's a weird transit. I didn't know what you're gonna come out with that, Taylor, go ahead and let the strong short. Everybody who cares, am I right? Anybody who cares wants to get up every day better themselves, better than people around them, and better their company or better whatever you want to better. Right, you want to get in that better Chevy Silverado, be durable, reliable, and get it done. For me personally, the people I like to go to is Freeland Chevrolet. Now this is not a hey, you go to this guy. You go to that guy.
Speaker 1: Just for me.
Speaker 2: I've really enjoyed Freeland Chevallet the service they have there. The Rocky Ridge is what I'm ripping in right now. And let me tell you we're getting kinks, dude. I've I've heard a lot of people's necks in this town with the amount of whiplash they're getting on the kinks I really am, dude. I'm just waiting for Bumblebee to come out any second. Now, you know what I'm saying it's a beautiful thing. Listen, here's the deal. I think we did it right. Yeah, we've done that. So let's let's get into the nitty gritty of what we really need to talk to today. Boss. Do you want to go first? If you want? Do you want me to go first?
Speaker 1: That's the nitty gritty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think Boss is hurting right now, and I want to make sure you know, although he is, you know, a way different person in person that he is on Twitter, I want to give the person in person an opportunity to talk, right. I think it's I think it's fair.
Speaker 3: This would be a great opportunity for better help to come in and sponsor this little segment, like what is going on with therapy?
Speaker 2: What's happened with blush? You know, so bluss, what's going on? Buddy? I don't have I don't have any anything wrong with he mad. I don't think that's flustered. I think that's legit irritation on him. Was the diversity comment?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know the diversity comments. Fine, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't mind that or what bugs you? What bothers you talk to us?
Speaker 4: I think I was talking about I think the fact that you said I'm somebody totally different on Twitter than I.
Speaker 1: Am in person.
Speaker 2: Well you were mad before that, though.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, you came in and he said that AFC tweet or whatever. I guess really pissed you off.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well it was a little crazy, right, A couple of boys that support the AFC South really just specifically one team in the AFC South, and he got here lucky to have the AFC South on our schedule. Check mark check mark, check mark check mark. Now now, if I'm doing math, there's four teams in the FC South.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, yeah, you know, and won't put a question mark on one of them.
Speaker 2: He put all fours. Yeah, and the forty nine ers are great. Fotall team. Then't get me run with Aaron Rodgers put on a little bit of a doozy last night, Lizen. We get it, right, Trent Williams is the best tackle in football. We get it. He's he's outstanding. The guy that that that Penn Pole scheme, hepid he's wanted for murder right now, Oh my god, that guy's got a lay low for a few weeks, am I Right? But they're a phenomenal football team. Obviously, they're front sevens unbelievable. The back ends awesome too. They have great special teams, guys. They're a phenomenal team. The NFC West is unbelievable. Right we got donkey by Arizona, came back and it went against Seattle. So I'm just you know, their respect is there. But I just feel like, here's the difference when I say you're a different person here than you are there. When we're here at sunshines and rainbows, Baby, I feel like I'm playing a game of candy Land. Like there's a there's a there's there's carmel corner in every corner. You know what I'm saying. You're just your sweet, unloving guy. And I go on to the Twitter, I get on the instant insto Twitter, and you're you're twitting everywhere, Dude. You're twitting left and right about all both sorts of twitters. You know what I'm saying. You got one hundred and fifty characters I hate going on right now when you're on that thing and you're not a hateful guy. And and this thing, I mean, this is a fan tweet that you tweeted on the Twitter. But I mean, I know when you tweeted that out, you had to be thinking.
Speaker 5: Of me and Will Oh, no question.
Speaker 4: So so I mean I'm talking it was more towards you, oh me, Lawan, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you play for the Titans. So yeah, he was in the AMC South. Oh so he so that was a double shot. Yeah, that was that was a shotgun with a ricochet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But all he's doing is he knows that he's getting bulls from one angle, from the actual end, right, and he's wanting to just bring it into something else so he doesn't have to continue to live in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why are you coming at me?
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to build build up the hide for that forty nine or Titan game.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be big. Yeah, it's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 5: So we got to continue to build. It's like selling a fight.
Speaker 2: Oh you're you're promoting in your head right now? Son being hurt by promotion.
Speaker 5: Yes, no question.
Speaker 2: It's just like anybody sells a UFC fight, Because I want when I walked in here today, when I walked in here today, you had one of our bus, our bus windows three inches down, and you were speaking out of that and you wouldn't even you didn't even come out for a second. Only did you come out if here take a nice little hot dookie in the back. I walked in and you were arguing with Will about helmet to helmet or some ship. And you were you were standing, and I'm be honest with you, you didn't look sturdy either when and your stance was not sturdy. Your feet were less than four inches apart. You know what I'm saying. You looked like you you were so to me, it wasn't a confident stance when you when you were talking about it. You know what I'm saying. So what's going on? So so somebody happened before this, Something happen before you need I know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I just don't want him to go. I just want him to go back to the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: This is not a root against Taylor little one thing. It's a it's a build to fight thing. I mean, look at the hat I'm wearing today.
Speaker 2: What's this day? It says run left. It says run left. You gotta expect that.
Speaker 4: The colors that I wore yesterday were Titans colors and and the hat. I was at the game and sure enough was wearing that was wearing the colors. I'm just selling the fight. I'm just selling I'm selling the rivalry. I'm selling the hype, dude.
Speaker 2: All the way in the West, there's no rivalry. It's gonna be a game. I know.
Speaker 1: The bloss is mind.
Speaker 3: Bloss is a huge Niners guy, and he works like in the Titans world, and you know, he's got a little.
Speaker 4: It's it's fun to go back and forth with Titans fans and look forward to that, to that game, and to go back and forth with you. That's that's, that's all it is. It's not a root against Taylor thing.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: I'm always rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I take that. I'll tell you that. You guys, you were one of the guys booing on Week one that was.
Speaker 1: For sure booing you.
Speaker 2: Oh do you think he was God take his eyes out?
Speaker 5: Yeah you too.
Speaker 2: Will Like, I'm not taking shots at you either.
Speaker 1: I feel like you took a shot like bullet.
Speaker 2: You played for the Titans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh not not not will just you Taylor.
Speaker 2: You played for the Titan Yeah that was hard. I said, you play in the AFC South, But yes, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 2: I got you in a minor detail there. Yeah you see, I got you on minor detail. It's bullshit. Yeah, that's bullshit. Yeah I said South.
Speaker 5: But yeah, hey, but I mean I'll it down.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, tone up. Do what you want. Tone up, tone up, tighten up, do what you want. Like, right, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was weird that you get out of the world of rooting for the Niners and more so attacking the Titan fans. Yeah, I'm more so attacking the Titan fans. That's all was for me.
Speaker 2: That's fair. No, that's totally fair.
Speaker 3: But again, you guys lost, right, and instead of talking at all about what just happened, it's like, luckily we have the AFC South.
Speaker 2: And yeah that actually didn't even put those two together. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I took I took a few shots yesterday and yeah, you're right, I mean.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was very diffusing.
Speaker 4: I was more or less just trying to build around the hype and mess around with Titans fans and stuff like that. Like I even took a shot at the whole uniform thing.
Speaker 7: Too.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you notice that one.
Speaker 4: It's like, imagine, imagine being on a team and not being able to wear your throwback uniforms.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was towards the Titans.
Speaker 5: That was towards of Titans too.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a reason for that, boss, the helmet. The helmet rule doesn't go into effects hill next year. Yeah, and so miss Amy's not gonna go and put oiler uniforms, oiler uniforms with with the blue helmets. We're not going to do that.
Speaker 5: Those are those uniforms are incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure we will. I'm sure that's going to happen.
Speaker 5: It's so sick. Those are great uniforms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there that Those are rad fucking uniforms. Those things go super hard, They go super hard. All right, boss, listen, As long as you're good and this is just you, uh being Dana White, Dana White, Yeah, then we're cool for sure. I don't know. If there was like a bit of a wall between.
Speaker 5: Us, No, I don't even address that.
Speaker 2: If there was with your gun oh no, cops.
Speaker 5: Not addressed if offline, I'm not gonna let that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, all right, cool, as long as we're good dude. But as long as we're good, the.
Speaker 4: Hit thing that will and I we're talking about outside like you he said I had a weird tweet or what did you say?
Speaker 5: You're like you tweet weird or.
Speaker 3: You had a weird tweet saying like, Okay, it wasn't talking on the microphone. Clearly it's not a bad or an illegal hit because he came back in the next play and I'm just saying that, like, what is what does his health have to do with it being an illegal hit?
Speaker 5: That's a good point, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: And I think it was more emotional than it was anything. But I did go back and look through the video and I showed you that picture you saw me.
Speaker 1: It's still a photo which I still think.
Speaker 3: I you know, if there was a scoreboard in that, I think I took home the trophy in that one.
Speaker 5: Wow, what was your explanation for it?
Speaker 3: Because I was trying to tell you the crowd of his helmets right there under his chin, like he's still leading with his helmet. I understand he's trying to lower his target. Like it sucks being a defensive player right now, and I'm pro defensive player, but like in today's game, that would be an illegal hit.
Speaker 4: Alex will pull up the photo right now and like, I don't know, Taylor, you get a look at it and you're telling me from.
Speaker 2: Your Oh, I don't know the rules that well, I don't know. I don't know the crowd of the helmet rule well enough to uh, well, we'll just dive into that. I could just imagine myself on the.
Speaker 3: Top of the dud's helmet hit Devanta Adams and the chip he did not it was an ear holevon Adams, like his eyes was a hell with helmet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that, I'm guessing that it's probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, he's laying down, like you know, I don't want to bring up Miami, the Miami Game of you a few years ago, but he's laying down. He's just laying on the ground right Yeah, watch for another angle.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's coming up after this, but look the shoulder. Watch here's the deal.
Speaker 2: That's a tough deal because he is going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also he's trying to look at his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, him in the body, but his helm, top of his helmet is still boom right there.
Speaker 2: But did he lead with it?
Speaker 1: It's so subjective, dude.
Speaker 4: It is, so it's not a weird tweet, the the health part. You're right, right, that's that's a weird Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, did you arguing about the illegal hitdeos that shows a sound of illegal hit?
Speaker 1: Because he came in the next play got you. That's why I was like, that's a weird Yeah, that was a weird.
Speaker 2: Team all right, all right, since you brought up Miami, all right, I'm out of this buss is gone. And that's the segment of what's up a blush? Since you brought up Miami yesterday there was a fumbler interception or something like that, and the guy you said, I got shook. I watched the film. I was only directing him in a different area, right. I wasn't thinking I was gonna make a standalone tackle. I was sitting there. I am my good.
Speaker 1: I had a good stance waiting for the other ten to come. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was slowing him down. Yeah. How did it look on film? Not as bad as you made it seem.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I went up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fuck, this guy's coming at me. Because every time there's a pick, I'm like Miami. Here we go. I used to be like trying to get dudes, and I'm like, fuck, where they at?
Speaker 3: You and the guy and you're about to tackle and you're just looking around the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this comes up on me and I'm breaking it down because we do a lot of tackling Joel. So I'm like, all right, right, while you're able to talk good bass, don't step on yourself, don't hop. So I'm like, don't dive off the div don't dive off dining board. So I'm like, let's do this. He makes a hard break to the left. I'm like cool. I start hitting an angle and in my head I'm like, yo, I'm my fucking catch this cat, dude. So I'm running and there's a nice little picture that Donald Page took and I got just good angles. I'm fucking running and I'm and I'm I'm looking and now no longer the Miami thing is no longer plan. I'm thinking, today we're a hero, you know, I'm today, I'm dk Metcalf. I'm about to walk this cat down. So I'm running and all of a sudden, like a like a blanket after a cold night, some guy comes and gently high screens me like textbook high screen. Dude, textbook high screen. I was like, oh, that's the end of that for me. And Julio Jones got him, I know, you know where Julio was on the opposite side the field. That dude hofks his ass down before DK Metcalf last year. Julio has a highlight tap. He's a defensive highlight tape. Yes, he's defense. And then Tannehill too went got shook. Yes, he kind of like you know, and then turn and started sprinting. Damn bro, he only he would have got him a Hulia didn't get him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Ryan's get some wheels on.
Speaker 2: He's got wheels And the words of Tannehill is a straight line, and the words of Tannehill, he's a big straight line.
Speaker 1: Straight line.
Speaker 3: He's got this speed. But yeah, they picked it off and they're coming to the middle of the field. The dude like, you know, he got into it, right, he got into the field, And I'm like, oh, is the.
Speaker 1: Boy gonna make a tackle.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see you coming to the screen, and then I see you kind of broken down, chuffling, and then it just makes a hard.
Speaker 2: I assisted the tackle. It wouldn't count as an assistant tackle. I assisted if the guy just kept running straight. Guess what it's over. That's tuddy.
Speaker 1: You're saying you assisted him because you guided him to the silence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I closed it off. I closed half the whole food. That's tamar, dude. That's me knowing where my guys are at.
Speaker 1: Is he? I know it's way different, but to be fair, I.
Speaker 2: Had no idea where anybody fucking was.
Speaker 3: Chaffling and then kind of making a heart turn and getting high screen. I'm just thinking like comps washed looking like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that that was a tough I mean he I didn't touch my knees, you know, I'm saying my knees and hit the ground. Yeah, if he would have, and I would, but you know, if I were a noise, then I'd been like, fuck, dude, I got got there.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say a joke like I need but I don't want any No, No, it's okay talk about any body. Go ahead, go ahead, don't want anybody. He's right here.
Speaker 2: I touch it it fucking hey, dude. But yeah, that was a that was a fun little game. You have some energy, it's been it's been a minute, dude. It's been a couple of weeks. It's been a couple of literally has been a couple of weeks literally to It's been a heavy couple of weeks. It's been a heavy, tough couple.
Speaker 1: Of weeks, way heavy for you. The boys have been Oh no, I know the boys in the world.
Speaker 2: Legit, Hey, legit. Week one, I feel like, you know, I let the boys down. Like I wasn't just thinking about me. I was like, man, I fucking let the boys down.
Speaker 1: We just had to pull out our swords.
Speaker 2: That's all that was to that gift from.
Speaker 1: Pulling that ship out.
Speaker 2: De Leted the Twitter, de leted the Instagram, and I fucking cruised. I was like, time to go back in the hole, dude, when my little cave did some soul searching and we're getting better, right Like yesterday wasn't like by I know means yesterday it was my best game I've ever played. But it was a solid game. There's always things to work on, need a little bit more finish, but I was happy based on the turnaround from the other game for sure, especially after Week two hyper extending and being like, yo, could we stop the bleeding here?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, what was the worst head space. Obviously immediately after week one sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you were at the house, I was it was a tough little deal. Yeah, well, well Will just came over. We kind of just sat there and we didn't talk. We started our phones for hours, but it was exactly what I mean on.
Speaker 1: The iPad, just like watching.
Speaker 2: Watching every play like six.
Speaker 1: Times, and I'm just like, damn, man, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Look it in the eyes. Gotta look in the eye sometimes.
Speaker 3: But then you get to the next week obviously probably ready to get out there and get the bad taste at.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I was so excited for week two. Also, first time playing in Seattle, first time I heard that stadium. I was like, this place is dope, right, and I know they made the stame like aluminum seats, so it bounces off everything hype out there, hype.
Speaker 1: Then you hyper sit your knee.
Speaker 2: I know, I start crying right away. Really, oh dude. When I went down when I went first off, and I hope Keith, I hope Keith, here's this Because I go and I hyper extend my knee and I lay down with Keith because I saw that he kind of as awkwardly put his hand on me and go all right. I was like, this is like, this is like when somebody else is watching your kid and you're something happens to your kid. That's somebody else has to like, Yeah, what what would their parents do? Right now? You know what I'm saying. It was a bad little deal. So I heard I felt that pop or whatever, and I was like, that's fucking it. There it goes there it is.
Speaker 1: Body.
Speaker 3: I was watching the I was watching the first game. I was sitting with tailor, sit with your family, and uh, the game is unfolding, and you know it wasn't the best And after words, I'm just like, well, you know, at least it can't get any worse from here.
Speaker 1: You can only go up.
Speaker 3: Week two when you hyper extend, It's like, how much more down can you be?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, dude, I'm digging it. I'm digging holes. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I lead, you're back. We're laughing about it now, I know there.
Speaker 2: Like it's gonna be some fun Chaydler Jones, Uh content coming up in the future for sure. Yeah, I can I now have some stuff, Oh, no question, you know what I mean, Like it's always the Roger.
Speaker 3: Staffle that I'm getting Moss. Yeah, let's laugh at will, Let's get him a game ball, let's do all these things. Yeah, and now I finally feel like I got some.
Speaker 2: So happy buddy, it's I get it. Chaylor Jones, Hey, look, we don't got to do that. We don't got to do that. It was week one, I like, and it was forty ships ago, right, like, like we flushed it. Now he's gone.
Speaker 1: Now we put at least bring up can we at least figure? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't see that. Oh ship, that's hilarious. That's an excellent shirt by the Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Not even that, Yeah, I would think they.
Speaker 2: Didn't even tag us. Wow, well, Chayla Jones gotta come on the bus now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were scheming how to get him.
Speaker 2: Imagine he pops up on like a right, what's that We're trying to get him the next week?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck like that Monday. Yeah a, that is fucking hilarious by the Cardinals. Not even mad at.
Speaker 1: That, even though it'ere I'm from tough times, don't last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's tough Dale, but yeah, it's over dude, Like that shit sucked, like the game sucked. The way I played sucked. It was nice to play this game and not suck. So overall four point five.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, let's let's ring. Let's read a sling ad. Shut out the boys, that sling no free shoutouts. If you love watching live sports, but you're tired of the high prices, it's time to take control of your TV experience control. It's time that you get sling. Sling is a place where your favorite channels including ESPN, NFL, Red Zone, SEC Network, Golf Channel, F S one, TNT, NBC, s N I, and more all come together.
Speaker 2: And more like three before that, but yeah yeah with those of them.
Speaker 3: With Sling, you can watch pro and college foot ball, stay up to date on your fantasy league, and build your perfect lineup to follow your favorite conferences. Plus, they have ways to watch local channels for free. Sling is easy to set up, easy to use, and there's no contracts. Starting at just thirty five dollars a month, sign up now and get your first month for just ten bucks.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Whatever you're into, football, baseball, hockey, tennis, soccer, golf, Sling is where you can find the live sports you love all in one place for less, and Sling gives you access to exclusive content on the new Barstool Sports channel, like The Boys, Bust on the Boy subscripe tos. Go to sling dot com slash Barstool to sign up now and get your first month starting at ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Nice work, thanks man, nice work. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's transition.
Speaker 1: Let's hurry up and get away from this. Let's serve run.
Speaker 2: Away from that. Gets the booing. And that was a fucking deal. Now, I mean, once week one happened, here's the deal. Because I was playing like shit. And then I go and get an IV. I cruised back on the field and the URPA announce er.
Speaker 1: I know he was just sting.
Speaker 2: His name's Matt, just got the job.
Speaker 1: First game right, announces that I'm back in the game, and.
Speaker 2: These fans go and start booing. Now here's the deal. I don't know what that's all about. Like I'm coming back from un ACL ten months, like it's a difficult process.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I wasn't playing well at all.
Speaker 2: That was a really hard game to get over emotionally mentally. That light went out, Like that's how the lights just fucking went out that's exactly. That's a perfect metaphor for all.
Speaker 5: And it was a really shitty deal.
Speaker 2: Here's any deal to use any of this on cable, But like it was, man, I really wish I could you could have like particulate on how difficult that was. You know, it was just hard to hear the fans after you know, seventy years of as much as much as I've tried to do for this shit boo. When I came back out there and I was looking over a fan and he looked at the man smiled and shook his head, and I was like, damn, that's crazy how fast it turned. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just crazy, man, it was. That's that was tough.
Speaker 2: You hear you heard it? Yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, there was somebody tweeting me.
Speaker 1: It's like people were turning to me and just booing me and flipping me.
Speaker 2: Up no ship, Oh my god, I was. I wouldn't be surprised. That was crazy. Yeah, people got no sympathy out here, Huh.
Speaker 1: They couldn't.
Speaker 3: They kind of like there there are a very very few there's a very rare group out there that doesn't want to see the downfall probably busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's no question.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Guess what that's the floating device. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, those little laters are what we need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if everybody loved us, you just quit right because you know it's the bounce backs have happened.
Speaker 1: When the bounce back happens, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's just went whether or not it's gonna bounce, you know, it's not if it's when. That's what I have to say. So the Yeah, that was tough to hear. I look over like literally get in the huddle and I heard the building. I go fucking hey, like and I had I'm like when it first happened, I was like, yeah, I get it, Like it has been a tough fucking day at the office, you know what I'm saying, give up a little two piece Buddha Baker puts me on my ass like that was a fucking move and no, no, no, it happened and so uh and so I came out there and that boot and I'm like at the time, I was like, yeah, like all right, I understand that because they don't care about me doing well. To hear what the Titans doing well, and if I'm not doing well, the Titans aren't doing well, so like just boom the booing me. I get it. And then so at first it was like I get it. After the game, I was sad about it, And now I'm like kind of like what people We go through life and you fucking get a boyfriend or a girlfriend and that person cheats on you, and you are so quick to forgive them, to be like, oh no, it's okay, he was going through something or she Oh don't she was she needed at she was she was uh, she was trying to get attention. Any stay with the person who cheated on you. I tore my a cl and you want to boot the boy after forty five minutes a ball, Like that's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 1: Now Week one, Week one, you guys were zwing seventeen after one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean listen, there's EPs and flows to the whole entire season. It's gonna this is gonna do this the whole time.
Speaker 3: I uh, And I would didn't hear the entrance, but I did see on the Twitter verse that there were some booze in your entrance.
Speaker 2: Oh really for this game? No, because I wasn't I think I got off all the social media.
Speaker 3: I think that part's kind of dope. What getting some booze out there, like you can go heal.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 2: You know what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Going heal? Like WWE?
Speaker 2: Like you know, I don't watch WWE going from good.
Speaker 1: Guy to heel where people are booming in and you kind of just embrace it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't even hear the booze, but listen, good I am here. I jogged out there that the boys up cruised out played a football game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, I saw your little uh they have it here. Taylor addressed the fans, booing. It looked like it it looked like are you about to tear uplaz?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for a second, I was. Because it's tough, dude. Like it's like there's there's a point like after this, I'm just gonna be done talking about it because it is over. But like you know, seven years you spend here and you put everything you have into it, and it's not just like as you grow with the team from twenty fourteen to now, it's like not just you know, my career, it's like like with the franchise, like I've been with the franchise the whole time and with these fans the whole time, and you try to give him as much as you can of yourself, whether it's on the field or off the field or even doing this like this is the first one of one, first thing person to ever do this in a football world. And so you're giving yourself, You're giving so much of yourself to a community, and then one little thing happens and it's like the end of the world's happening to them. But it's like either make it too big in your head or you move on. And there was a little bit of both of those things. Like obviously after the game was tough. That week leading up to it was tough because you just feel like you're letting your teammates down. It's like, man, and then you think, am I ever gonna be the same dude again? Am I gonna be that guy? I'm I gonna be even able to you know, play well? And so yeah, there was definitely like definitely, well I stopped because I was like, if I just keep going, there's gonna we're gonna start getting red in the face, tears and up and stuff like that. So I was it was it sucked. It sucked, but it's like this game, although not my best game ever, was a game for me that I was like, I can still do this. We can still run left, we can still I can still pass block, I can still run screens. So it was, it was, it was awesome. Obviously, there's so much stuff to work on, Like this is a long seasons. It's we're going into week four. It's not like you know, it's all fixed now. Like every every week, see need a little bit better and needsy to keep getting better every single week. And it's not like it's not easy fix. People want to make it seem like, oh it's over now, like this is it's it, like it's done. It's like no, like this ship still is a thing you have to work on every single day, and uh so we'll just keep doing.
Speaker 3: How much mentally do you feel like like when you're going through hard as ship like that, how much mentally do you when you are going day after day trying to have a better day, whether it gets better or worse for you, how much is it like having the perspective of being like, yeah, I'm making this in the in the way more than I need to right now, I just need to focus on, fuck, something as simple as like just my attitude and effort today and not even think about all the bulls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, well that's that's the big Like after after that first week, it was definitely like okay, like you need to it's Wednesday, Like, let's get over it. It's time to move on. It's like you have twenty four hour rule right after the game good or bad, you enjoy it or you get mad about it, and then you kind of just move on. And I let that bleed into Tuesday, and then Wednesday it was like I just got to go focus on two things like don't do this in my passe set and better pad level in my run game. And then it was just that's the things that when you look at this big stack of shit that you have to like get over, it's not like looking at the top and going off, Fuck, it's like let's look at the first step. Let's take that first step and we'll take the next step after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's it's hard, but it actually makes it a little easier to do it that way because then it doesn't seem so overwhelming, right, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, eliminate all the bullshit going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now it's a bit of a deal. It was definitely a bit of a deal. But listen, it's a good learning experience too, because Chanlon Jones is a great football player. So it was, and.
Speaker 3: You're probably gonna have a lot of you know, wisdom and chick moving forward with like you know, whenever you face them any difficult times or.
Speaker 2: Like the fort Niners ginning situation with Nick Bosa outstanding football player. Right right.
Speaker 1: On a positive note, we can talk college ball.
Speaker 2: Let's talk college ball.
Speaker 1: Your boys are undefead.
Speaker 2: Listen, am I about to jump back on because I see some maze behind you, I see some blue behind me. I'm all about it, dude. The boys in Blue might be back. It might be our year. We might be a holiday ring right now. Probably mid teens. Nineteenth was last week? Oh, they beat Rutgers barely? Yes, Rutgers? Was you chill? What we got?
Speaker 1: Fourteen fourteen? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mid teens? No, the boys are four and oh, Michigan's four and oh right now? Led by Aiden Hutchinson, ninety seven, white kid stud yeah, absolutely dominating studs.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have been like, where's the Michigan.
Speaker 2: Merch we can do something?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to reply and be like, you know, when your guys dad wants to make it for you, you guys can.
Speaker 1: Have There's a little salt in the wound.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal with Michigan. My experience until my last year was great. The last year really put a salty taste in my mouth. It was a real bad taste in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Was that because the off the field stuff.
Speaker 2: Off the field stuff, but like uh, Brady Hope goes and says, hey, listen, we're gonna have your back here. This whole thing blah blah blah. When we played the Buffalo Wolwings game, the last game of the year, my last game in college football, the bus left without me.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 2: Were you say hi to my family? I was in Arizona. There's like forty people I knew at the game. Yeah. So I was like, Hey, all of a sudden, I see the buses pulling away. I go, can I get it right home? Like can I get to rite a hotel?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they never spoke up for nothing after that, the the assault thing or any of that stuff with that Ohio State kid. So I was like, fuck those guys.
Speaker 1: So you're salted.
Speaker 2: So it's time for me to get over it and listen, we're gonna be critical when when they're when they're bad or they lose, because you gotta be you know what I'm saying, Gotta be critical, appraise him when they went and they're four and zero right now, and I'm real proud of them, proud of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're off the line. They're gonna be Michigan.
Speaker 2: They may donkey in Michigan State.
Speaker 1: When do they play him?
Speaker 2: Oh, Halloween, Halloween, it's gonna be a spooky day for that's gonna be a spooky day for Michigan State. Where's it at? No, that's when it is.
Speaker 3: It's at Michigan State TVD to be determined.
Speaker 2: Where the game will be played.
Speaker 1: Hey, the boys go to Nebraska on October? What is that? October eighth, ninth, ninth.
Speaker 2: We have a little betski.
Speaker 1: Like, honestly, if we.
Speaker 3: If Nebraska, if Michigan takes here a businesses, actually we could have been going to this game both undefeated.
Speaker 2: Youys beat Michigan State.
Speaker 3: No, we lost. We should have won. We should have beat Michigan State, So what are you talking about? Look, look, look, if special teams wasn't a phase, we'd be five and oh.
Speaker 2: On Twitter, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Can I finish?
Speaker 2: You just talking different?
Speaker 3: We'd be a five and oh ball club and we'd be top fifteen, and like that's facts. If we didn't have special teams, we beat ourselves when we scored.
Speaker 2: More points in the cardinals, we'd be three and oh.
Speaker 1: It's not the same.
Speaker 3: But like look against Michigan, against Michigan State, they had one first down in the second half in a total like thirty six yards. So we should were easily win that game if they don't run some trickery punt return. I think everybody just needs to take some extreme accountability and ownership and we'll we'll start putting ball games together. All I'm saying is we could have had a really good setup for Michigan Nebraska. I think if anything else, we might be the first seen the beat you because team people are sleeping on Nebraska right now.
Speaker 2: It's a it's at Nebraska. It's at Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's at Nebraska.
Speaker 2: We play a Wisconsin next week.
Speaker 1: Ye oh, you guys are losing that game.
Speaker 2: What's the what's what's calm down? They don't got Joe Thomas there.
Speaker 1: They got a defense.
Speaker 2: Okay, we had a good offense.
Speaker 1: You probably don't know nothing about your offense.
Speaker 2: Our offense is a heavy We're seventy five percent running, twenty five percent pass, big gaps game team. See, all right, we have two We have two backs and their studs. One's more of a power back, number twenty five, don't know his name, and the other back, number two, who's five to eight, is a much more quick and fast guy. But there are one two punch that really crushes it, all right, Okay, in the last two games. In the last two games, the quarterbacks have fourteen passes. But he's been out after the second half. He's been he's been doing a good job of managing the team. But I'm sure the boy can float it up there and put it out there the second half of the Rutgers game, now the Rutgers game. The game before that, well, Washington, Oh and Northern Illino.
Speaker 1: You guys beat Rutgers by seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, Rutgers out of this little deal. All right. Who's who's the hed coach for? He's a good guy. The head coach for Rutgers. Almost got the job at for Lloyd Carr to Michigan and he slept on it and he said, don't want to stay at Rutgers. Got fired, came back and I was doing a great job. He's revamping the team.
Speaker 1: Greg Ciano, great Ciano.
Speaker 2: A lot of respect for that guy. Doesn't look like a serial killer, looks like a normal cat.
Speaker 3: I've heard some tough stories on have you really say one? It's not my place, don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Then, Uh, let's see. But what's the what's Wisconsin? What are they ranked?
Speaker 3: They were ranked, but they just fell out because they've they've lost a couple of games.
Speaker 1: They really did.
Speaker 2: Oh they did get donkeyed. Yeah, that game was it was close to until they ran that kickoff back. Notre Dame ran that kickoff back, and then it was just you know, Wisconsin was feasting on the old line of Notre Dame. But which didn't know is that their tackles, their backup tackles were in with no help. No. I just do homework, my guy. I just do fucking homework because I'm I'm here, I gotta we'renn talk about college ball. I might as well be educated. Yeah, yes, well, well guess what you do? Know what surprises us? October? All right, Georgia, but that actually doesn't surprise us ever. Guess what, guys is October? Listen, I love Georgia, but to death, but it's Spooptober. Okay, now, I'm gonna say October because that's how much I respect Georgia. But I love Georgia, but they're extremely comfortable, So I'm gonna say October. I'm gonna say October, but every single time I say October, no, I'm thinking Spootober. Okay, Okay, guess what guys is October At Georgia but where they have the world's most comfortable mock toe boots. Georgia Boot's most comfortable is the world's most comfortable boot Georgia but is America's hardest working boot. For eighty years, george has been making boots that work as hard as you, tough enough for you for your job, cool enough for everywhere else, for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots. So comfortable, so don't do that, don't do the comfort dash able, so comfortable you never want to take them off. That's true. I have Georgia boots. Sometimes I'm just sleeping the Georgia boots. You know what I'm saying. Week one, I wasn't wearing Georgia boots. Week three, I was wearing Georgia boots.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Please don't curse during the attery. Georgia boot. May I like looking good even when I'm working. These boots do that. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort. It has uh, it has comfort comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are wildly comfortable. I think a lot of hits in the hat yesterday that are wildly comfortable at a price you can afford. Every time I wear these boots, people ask me what'd you get them? I say, Georgia boot dot com. Whether you're working on your on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling out with your homies. See I did a little ad lib there, These boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Georgia butt offers the best work boot, wedges and laggers around. Whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, metguard, nonpunks or shank non soul slip. They've got it. No idea why I can read that but I can't read anything else. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That was great, Thanks man, glad to be back.
Speaker 3: You know what we've learned about the ad reads. Tell me you go back to that ad read and just show the top because we do this every time advertiser name No, look at.
Speaker 1: The main talking point section and then read that in parentheses.
Speaker 2: For October, Georgia bodhas.
Speaker 1: Pushing next to main talking points.
Speaker 2: Maximum of six talking points, flush bullets, maximum one hundred fifty characters each. So we've learned that we're selling out. Yeah, ready, if you send it, we're gonna do it. You know what I'm saying you because we're hard working and that's why we wear Georgia boots. You know what I'm saying, for eighty if they can do it for eighty years, we can do it for a minute and a half. Yeah, do you know what I'm saying? We owe it to Georgia. But we owe that to Georgia. But yeah, but I think Wisconsin taking care of bink done. We have a we have a senior. It's not a senior off its line, but an older offensive line, a lot of experience. They've done a really good job. Our run game is really good, and our past games coming along. I have a lot of faith in Harble. I think that's a win. I think that's a dub. Go ahead and mark that one down.
Speaker 1: Are you going to be a like a little analyst?
Speaker 2: Or if I lose all my money? Yeah? Yeah, if I lose all the money, I'll definitely go do that.
Speaker 1: How could you lose all your money?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it could be anything. You know what I'm saying. I've give up my social scurity number to everybody. Dude, anybody who asks, I haven't got it yet? Oh you want it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right now?
Speaker 2: I can't say the mine? Okay, thank you. See Alex did ask for it one time?
Speaker 1: Did he did he really?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Oh god, damn it noble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but come on, but yeah, but you know that's what I look past that he said, Oh damn, that's crazy. Else So you know, hold on, I want to know about Nebraska. You guys really think you're gon beat Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I very much like we got a shot.
Speaker 2: You know, you have to play special teams against Michigan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna get it corrected. I'm just letting you know the reason. You know, we haven't been five and zero. We've had crucial penalties where we beat ourselves, and it's it comes down to playing this one ball. You gotta play all three phases. We're playing two faces pretty damn well. Black Shirts are playing their ass off defense, the defense defense. Yeah, that's you, guys.
Speaker 2: Is cute name. Martinez is playing well? Like, why do you guys always have a Martinez on your team? I don't know when we played there, there was a Martinez. I think your quarterback with Martinez And everybody's like, are they brothers? And I'm like no, Like then it's crazy. You guys always got Martinez. I'm like, yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The boys were in the bust and shirts at the press conference.
Speaker 2: Those ship Yeah.
Speaker 3: I sent the boys in a box because that's what I do for my team.
Speaker 2: Will you run that? Shiit do that for my team?
Speaker 3: No, that's not how it works. This is where I get to stand on the hill and tell tell the people. I get to send these to my team. What's your guy doing for your team? Not a whole lot if you text me like hey, shit, if you text me, they text me right now. You text me and say hey, can we get a box out to the Michigan boys and you get the sizes that you need from the equipment guy because I DM the equipment team.
Speaker 1: I DMed. I said, hey, what are the sizes of the boys out there?
Speaker 2: A favor and send a box to the Michigan football team when you need a chance, And can you do me a favor and DM the equipment manager with the team and get the sizes.
Speaker 3: Hey look, look love, look I'm not deeming the manager. I'm just letting you know. I just want the boys to know that that's what I'm doing for my team.
Speaker 2: Look this guy, look at this Tim Tebo looking as he is a stud in that T shirt. Dude, he's a stud in that T shirt. Dude.
Speaker 1: He is him.
Speaker 2: You know, he's about fat on Fridays. Yeah, he gets after good for you. Who's that was his name? Jojo Doman, shout out Jojoe. He's he's He's a boy. He is a boy, There's no question about it.
Speaker 3: I got a text and some uh, one of my boys, Jeremiah Cearrels, he was like all the boys are wearing their bust and kits a press conference today, I was like, that warms my heart.
Speaker 2: It has to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Did you see our Husker teas we made?
Speaker 2: No see now you're used to doing in this podcast as you're making it seem like I'm not a part of the crew.
Speaker 7: He's working.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, okay, let's get let's give a little context. It's been a you know, oh you have for them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Two, oh they have black ones. Those are actually kind of cool, that black shirt. For sure.
Speaker 3: They've been the best performers at all. The boys tease the Nebraska. The Nebraska fans.
Speaker 2: I bet you if we made a Michigan one just like that, it would sell out with Michigan fans are crazy in a good way.
Speaker 1: I I I understand. Thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I bet you ten thousand dollars at Michigan we get we sell more Nebraska stuff that we do.
Speaker 2: Michigan ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Nebraska fans would crush.
Speaker 2: You're really faint Nebraska fans with coust Michigan fans. You tweet more than me though. That's a fair but I'm cleaning out out of the fact clip.
Speaker 1: What do you mean is to click? All that needs to happen is people just need to hear.
Speaker 2: This now, because then you'll get on your little fucking your Your thumbs will start burning because you start ripping off tweets.
Speaker 1: I gotta tweet more. You got more followers.
Speaker 2: I don't tweet hardly ever during the season.
Speaker 1: I mean you still you still got Twitter?
Speaker 2: What's the time frame? I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do before? Are we? Yeah, by the end of the season.
Speaker 2: But the ones that are selling right now don't count for you.
Speaker 3: They have to because you're gonna get an initial surge too. Like the same people aren't gonna read buy the shirt. They're part of the same.
Speaker 2: Thing there as big as fans as they claim to be, they will.
Speaker 3: No, listen, you're not throwing little wrenches because you're you're slid, little negotiator.
Speaker 1: I hear you over there.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, okay, how many of these shirts are sold? If they've sold out, two hundred shirts have sold already, It's.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, if you believe that there's one hundred thousand Michigan fans and to my ninety thousand Nebraska fans and ten you're one hundred thousand people buy the shirt in my ninety thousand will No matter how fast we would have started, we would still get beat. If you feel like the Michigan's bigger, I'm just saying, tread lightly. Nebraska fan base is different, bro, like bro for real different. I know you guys are different, but we're different different.
Speaker 2: Oh you get take that. Okay, we're different different, different. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna add difference. Yeah, whoever adds the most difference has the most different San fan base. We can Michigan fans fuck they get after it.
Speaker 1: I agree, I want them on board with this.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, at the end of the day, the actual winner, if we go by totality of the numbers, it's gonna be Nebraska fans.
Speaker 2: Y'all pitch ten thousand dollars. But wait, give me one second, So when is this When does this go to?
Speaker 3: I mean we can we can come up with this stuff after I'm all about being fair. We can be fair about this sales.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I like that no, because it.
Speaker 3: Can easily be like all right, there week, it's our last week Michigan fans, like, I know how this stuff can play market wise.
Speaker 2: You'll have a last week you got a master's degree in that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: He'll be able to we'll be able to know the numbers, right, the initial surge that we've gotten, like they're they're I don't see why they wouldn't be part of the equation.
Speaker 8: Because the shirts aren't available right now.
Speaker 3: But Alex, say you say you're a Nebraska fan and you bought your shirt. You're now listening to this, but you already got your shirt. You would have still bought the shirt and be like, man, I'm hype, like, hey, you might you might buy another one, but chances are like you're still a Husker fan that already bought their shirt.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying don't count that. I'm saying you, if he's creative.
Speaker 3: Enough, Okay, yeah, we can do white blue because you guys got white out game right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You should look at if they have like a yellow out or white out or something, then we make one in that color.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, come down, I'll figure out my ship. Okay, I don't need you to fucking you and your master's degree on marketing that you've just tried that. I will not say when is the when is it end? When is the thing end? We can just say the end of the season. That's tough for me, though, because you know your boy's working.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go a little after the season super Bowl? Okay? Because then all so you're saying you're not going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: College National Championship Okay, okay, yeah, all right. If I win, I'm gonna give you I'll give you guys all a thousand dollars. All right, so one, two, three, that's five. If I win and you guys sell out for Blue, I'll give you a thousand dollars. Call Portnoy too, because Portnoy is a big Michigan guy. Also, congratulations, you played yourself. Yeah, you guys will go to the Mission House State Game. We'll send merch, we'll get you guys playing tickets, and we'll spend more money on winning than we actually are actual winnings. Hey, Michigan, we're coming. We're coming in hot, baby, and we need you. We need you. Bet off.
Speaker 1: What's that talking about, Dave Boornoy?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 2: Yep, all right? Perfect? Monday, January tenth.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nebraska, I need you all right?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: So what's next on the dock end? Dude? This is fun.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh, Justin Tucker.
Speaker 3: NFL record field goal. That wasn't insane field goal? Should never happened. But that was an insane field goal. Why shouldn't have not happened? There's a delay of game. They should have gotten a delay of game penalty? What and they and they let it ride?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they let it ride. They let it ride.
Speaker 3: We'll second winning the clock was on zero three two one zero.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, they should have for sure let that bene penalty. Ravens fans three two one zero. Snap, here's another thing to think about too, Detroit fans, A lot of you guys are Michigan fans. We're on your side. You guys should have won that game. Maybe you should buy a Michigan T shirt, all right and support the boys and help me win ten thousand dollars against Will. If we win ten thousand dollars against Will, he's done, you know what I'm saying. He can't come back from it. So we're gonna fucking do it, boys and girls. It's gonna be awesome. It's gonna be awesome. Fuck, did I feel good about this? I didn't feel good about this, and now I feel great about this.
Speaker 1: Because you figure out you can buy your way to win.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What I mean? You literally tell all the boys, I'll give you, guys a thousand piece. I'll pay for that. We'll do whatever it takes to win this thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's the thing too, when we sell you if we win to I'll donate the my part of the money that sells for the T shirts.
Speaker 2: You're funny, You're an need to go fund me after that, dude, that little girl, little girls. You know what I'm saying, onesies and diapers and seeing me and tell you to die. Your guys in so hard it's gonna be epic.
Speaker 3: I like, now now you're just you're playing. You're playing like politician. I win my chunk of money, I'm gonna donate it. Like talking about do all this feel good messaging.
Speaker 2: I just want your money. I don't want the people's money. You know what I'm saying. I want your money. I might even give the full ten to the boys.
Speaker 1: Just know this, you said it, Just might just know this.
Speaker 3: All of that push and I still believe that Nebraska will outweigh all that.
Speaker 2: Heye, I bet, yeah, I bet buddy. We'll see all right. Oh, yes, it's not mad Reid.
Speaker 3: FTX investing for the crypto generation. FTX is the world's most popular mobile Apple currency tracking and trading. Build your portfolio, follow the prices of more than ten thousand coins, just.
Speaker 2: Like the market.
Speaker 3: Barstool College Football Show times FTX student crypto giveaway in.
Speaker 1: In in addition.
Speaker 2: To case Holy, this is waste of mine.
Speaker 3: Big cat in Brandon Walker's top ten rankings from Barstol College Football Show which was released Saturdays, which is release Saturdays at ten am Eastern tune in every weekend, we created a top ten leader board of students signing up for verified FTX accounts and are giving away massive prize pools of crypto to the leaders, including a one hundred thousand dollars prize split among sign ups for the number one school. All you have to do is sign up for FTX using your dot edu email address. Remember when you had those dot du emildresses.
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I actually wish I had my Umsdo do you you probably still do?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I think they take it off eventually, it's been eight years.
Speaker 3: Well, and that will get your school higher on the board. Go visit the app store, download the ftx AT for free, and sign up using your dot edu email to increase your school's chances to win that one hundred thousand dollars prize.
Speaker 2: Outstanding thanks man, outstanding work there. Yeah, so the Justin Justin Tucker kick doesn't even count. I mean it counts, but it doesn't really count. It as an asterisk by it regardless. Sixty sixty yards is unbelievable and the way it went into was awesome. The do'k in.
Speaker 3: Linked it in, dude, remind me of the Osloman kick when we took the when we took the South last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, took the South last year.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he did that. Dude, that's unreal. Good for him. Good for him in Detroit too.
Speaker 1: What's that pancake thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so there's this, uh, there's this trend going on in high school football right now.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Gotta respect him and gotta respect the hell of that mullet too. What's his guys name?
Speaker 1: Purcelle Connors?
Speaker 2: Who was the kid last night at dinner? They count to me?
Speaker 1: Bro Cutler.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Cody Cutler got your Oh yeah, Car Davis, Hey got that belly button hanging out? Dude, little chin music too. You see a little little fur gadget he's got going on. That's awesome. Did these kids rip? Dude? Hey, it looks like a war hoog. Yeah he's a hog. Did he gets after this guy right here? Choose a candidate? No question about it? God, I love that stud absolute stun.
Speaker 1: What did they get to do?
Speaker 2: That's a new trend?
Speaker 8: Huh Yeah, these three came up this week.
Speaker 1: But what do they do to get that?
Speaker 9: It's just like their roster pick for the year, Like they put them on the banner as they hang them on the fence outside the field and stuff like.
Speaker 3: It's is it like it's just by the school or is it by like I hop or something just by the school?
Speaker 1: If I hop a smart Right, let's get some pancake posters going on?
Speaker 2: Like, no question? I would love Okay, First off, have you guys seen Jack Conflin's low budget? Was Insuran? Was it insurance? That video was unbelievable? And here's the deal. They're a little dance they do and Jack Conklin's wrap and he puts his hand out and they put something over it. Like Yeah, Here's what I love about it is it's supposed to be bad. It seems like it's supposed to be bad. And I am so jealous. I want to do a shitty, little budget commercial, so bad. And when I saw Jack do that, I thought it was incredible. We can make one, not for not us?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I guess we could do that, but it wouldn't be as funny because because everyone that we're trying to be shitty, like I want to get I want to team up with a used car lot. You know what I'm saying, What do you mean?
Speaker 3: We're trying to be That's what they were trying to do. They were trying to be shitty at doing that commercial.
Speaker 2: That was unbelievable, Like it was so great, dude, look at.
Speaker 1: These wait maybe Freeland Chevy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that be unbelievable.
Speaker 1: We gotta hit the boys up, Freeland Chevy. We got an idea for you.
Speaker 2: Lot them. There's a reading of a prompter and stepping to the right and moving their arm. Lookt them the little foot ball. You see the ball Jack's got the longest fingers. Oh yeah, air guitar. He puts his arm up in this comes in lifetime warranty. Who's this guy? Spitzers? God, our world evolves revolves around Spitzers. I love it.
Speaker 1: That is beautiful. I love it.
Speaker 2: I think, whoever, whatever they're selling, I'm sure insurance. I'm hoping. I don't know what it is. Regardless, let's see, I gotta get out of here soon. What is this? Oh, the conjuring movie or house is being sold? One point two? Would you buy that house?
Speaker 1: Bro? We literally texted about this.
Speaker 2: And guess what. Now we're on the pot and pretending it's the first time I've seen it. Read a room, reading room. I'm chilling in a nice little chilly night. It's dark outside.
Speaker 3: I get a text from the boy I was wanting Taylor to buy the house.
Speaker 1: He's like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking bank to this guy. Dude, I'm a fucking bank to Will.
Speaker 1: There's like fifty fifty.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: You know my situations A little different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, about be real different. And a little bit after that, Jane or a tenth When Michigan goes and buys all those T.
Speaker 3: Shirts, fans are listening there's more Husker fans that listening to this pod than Michigan.
Speaker 1: I really doubt that Husker fans who's listening. You know what you gotta do. You gottas are promoting.
Speaker 2: Now, so anyway, the conjuring it's being sold. I would not buy this house. It's terrifying to me. It's so like I imagine living now. I would be I would not be able to.
Speaker 1: We could just buy it for like a like a like a recreational thing.
Speaker 2: It's in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can like for a recreation.
Speaker 2: When are we gonna go? What what are we gonna go to Rhode Island?
Speaker 3: When we're both retired and it's spoot Ober, then we're gonna go live in a haunted house for thirty overnight or a weekend, a weekend bed and breakfast, Say no, B and B. We can make it into a bed and breakfast.
Speaker 2: We could a spooky bed and breakfast.
Speaker 1: Or a priest. They're like the maids and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's sacrilegious, but okay, we're in the Bible belt.
Speaker 1: Buddy, make it make it spooky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm with it. That's in there too. Oh, that's the basement. I mean, like, you know, here's the deal, folks, Spootober is right around the corner. It's when this comes out. It'll be two days away, and I hope all of you are so excited. We are so excited me and will talk about it almost every single day. Uh Friday, it starts. It's it's here, and the new Michael Myers movie comes out, Halloween Kills on October fifteenth. It's gonna be epic. But listen, tell every day, show us what you're doing, show us what you're watching, what you're getting into. We need it. We love you and we love being a part of it. It's it's a beautiful thing. We got a new we got a new audience. So explain the rules of Spootober.
Speaker 1: Or we could save it for that.
Speaker 2: Remember all the rules. It's a lot of the rules.
Speaker 3: Why I check my phone real clean? Looked at you and the way you're looking at me, I was like, I was sinking in my head. Did he already see the rules?
Speaker 2: Dude? I'm exhausted right now.
Speaker 1: Rules of Spooky We got new people.
Speaker 2: We got new people. We listen. We're growing every single day and a month long holiday and the best thing about Spootober is it's not just about Spootober. It's the kickoff to the holiday season. Right. You hit October first, and you're you're running with the frights. If the weather's calming down, you're putting your flannel T shirt on. You guys are putting your jeans on and rolling up one maybe two times in the morning, put your Georgia boots on under it. It's a wonderful time. Thirty one days of that, and then you kick off November first, And to me, it used to be that's things givings time. Here's the deal. Thanks, give it to me as like an appetizer deal. Right, It's like a second course kind of thing. You take it, you eat it. It's delicious. But let's let's let's do it and move. So what we're gonna do this year is November one, worrying Christmas baby. All right, Santa Claus is here. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna start ripping doing it. We're putting those little circular leave things that smell really nice, missile toes in the air. We're snagging cheek kisses everywhere. All right, COVID is gonna run rampant. You know what I'm saying, because we're gonna be kissing up a storm. Those candles are gonna be lit. We're waiting for the fat guy to break it entering, eat our cookies and give us presents. It gonna be a beautiful thing. And then the third Thursday of November, we sit down, we gained a couple LB's loosen the belt buckle a little bit and say thank you. Right, we shake hands, give some love. What do you think before I'm thankful for Will, I'm belaneful for the boat, some people that you know when playing football. But we'll do all those things. And then you kick it into high gear going into December twenty fifth, it's it's a big guy's birthday also, but Christmas, right, we're into it. And then jan one obviously news you kick off the news you wanted to start. Right now. Now, let's like January first, that's the holiday season. That's the holiday season. Now this is spoopto over. There's a lot of things you gotta do, all right, it's no longer October. It's Spooktober, right, because we're about the fright. And I know there's a lot of people that are little squeamish. Right, you don't want to go turn a saw a movie on and not be able to sleep for three days, So I don't want to do to you either. We might shoot out a couple lists of nice little PG boys you can watch, right. Maybe you can watch one of your favorite sitcom is on there. Maybe How I Met your Mother Housing, Yeah, Halloween Town, that's not a sitcom, but you've How I Met your Mother's on there. Or maybe there's a Friends episode that has some carving pumpkins. Call it a spook, call it that. That's your spoof for the night. But rule number two to Spootober is you have to watch one spook every single day. It just keeps seeing the groove right, and lets you know, your central nervous system starts to get a little fried towards the end of the month. I know, Minus, I know, every time I turned a corner, I think someone's gonna try to kill me. Right, I wake up and I'm like, oh, I made it, you know what I'm saying. I go to sleep and I didn't get pulled off by some demon. You know, all that type of thing. Once a week, do yourself a favor, all right? October only rolls around once a year, and I'm sorry for calling October Spooto only rolls around once a year. Go hit yourself a little festivity, whether it's a hunted house, maybe a little pumpkin carving, maybe with your kids, your nephew is, your aunts, your uncles, and you want to go to a little pumpkin patch. Pick those little boys up, you know, feel them all. This one's not too good, this one's then you kind of just kick kick that one to the side and you get a nice big one. Oh it's circular, it's perfect right carving the cheesy triangle lies and the jaggered teeth like Will's old teeth. And you put a candle in it. Light that thing up, and this is beautiful. It's sitting there and it glooms off your house and they know, hey, that guy focks with Spootober. You will used to live in Spootober all year around with them teeth. But and the last thing, and this is the most important rule of number four. Embrace the spook all right. It only comes once a year, and by October thirty first we are all pretty fried. But let's make it. Let's make it one to remember. Spoopt Ober is here. Embrace it, love it, live it all right, live laugh, love with spoot over. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: You want to read that.
Speaker 2: Maximum six K talking points? Can we scroll up second see what we're talking about? Scroll Moore? Yeah. Revital Light. Uh, you've heard me talk about Relight Reviolight a lot. Now. You know the drill. It is an adult version of a certain drink you find in the baby aisle. H Well, the guys are Revitalight, are taking things to the next level and teamed up with us to create the ultimate way to save yourself a rough morning after that's after kicking the booze. Revitali Black Label made specifically with Stuli's in mind for maximum recovery and the perfect compliment for when your life this is getting tough on me, when your life gets a little rough and rowdy. I like that. It's a nice little reference with the stewlies and stuff like that. Don't pay for Saturday nights on Sunday morning. Revitalight Black Label pairs perfectly with night caps and midnight snacks. Your nightstand will fill naked without revital Light, so stock up. Pick your revital Light black label label to black label today. In store, online at bar Barstool store and tweet us or tag at Drink revital Light in your morning after stories. I wish I had that in college. I wish I had a revital Light because sometimes those Sunday scaries would really creep up on me. I'd be in a dark room, lighting some candles, quill and pen, writing some freehand poetry, and it'd be really tough on the old soul. You know what I'm saying. And you think, what did I do the night before? Why is that somebody calls you? Do you remember when you did this? It's like, please, don't fucking do this. You know what I'm saying. With revital Light, at least I could take the edge off a little bit. You know, it's important. Yeah, roll back hit it.
Speaker 3: Let's shout out the boys at Rowback, Hey, Will and Taylor. Thanks for the opportunity to sponsor the show. The last read was epic. The whole office loved it. Thanks again, guys. Feel free to go off script.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, tell us to do now right? Wants to add lib too? Huh, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, roadback act to where you all know Roeback, best fit, best Field Roadback drop new performance polos just in time for football seasons. When we said the designs are fire, we mean it. So if you're hitting the golf course or need a fire polo for a night out with your girl, Rollback has you covered. We've worn these polos hundreds of times, and the college look brands speaking new each and every time because the fabric is.
Speaker 1: Just so butter soft. There's your head lift.
Speaker 3: Roadback gears popping up all over the NFL, from our boy Quentin Nelson to the Bengals off Point Nelson, Same Hubbard, Tariestona, Cardinals, Chaandler Jones. Roadback is quickly becoming the go to the league. They're fresh up two of the biggest apparel sponsorships in college sports, with Notre Dames Kyle Hamilton and Georgia's quarterback JT. Daniels officially joining the Roadback fan this past week. It's fair to say that roadbackskiars popping up all over the place. Luckily for you guys, Rollback, just restock their PFERD. They're luckily for you guys, rattled funds ringing. Luckily for you guys, Rollback, just restock their performance hoodies. I'm not shitting you when we say these are the absolute softest, highest quality hoodies in the game. The material is actually out of this world soft and the stretch is unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like Roadback does hoodies. So if you play ball, or if you're a ballfan, you wear Roadback. Simple as that. Use code busting bussi n on roadback dot com for a generous twenty percent off your first order. That's spelled r h O b a c k dot com for twenty percent off your first orders polos quzips hoodies. T's code busting' hop on the rollback train now because it's taken off, So go check them out at roadback dot com.
Speaker 1: Do it for dast boys.
Speaker 2: I do mess with the robot road Back, Yeah I do. I think they have excellent T shirts. I love their hats. They have the deep sitting hats too. The real mass he is a huge fan of Yeah, he went, I hit his own little eyelub on the deal. Yuh, all right, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: All right, it's fine.
Speaker 3: We can post show it for a little bit, just to build some time after the ads and check that box.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's it. I know, but they usually one time in between every ad. No, I understand, here's an ad. Michigan fans, I need you to go buy these shirt.
Speaker 1: We already got a lead. Let's keep the lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep the lead because there's't been nobody competing with you at Nebraska but Michigan.
Speaker 1: Everybody where's the Michigan.
Speaker 2: Your dad left you, but he's back. I got that, I got that gallon of milk, pack of cigarettes, and I'm back. Baby.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm already thinking of some warfare. Are you already thinking of some warfare? Because I'm gonna have to b I'm gonna have to battle back. You got a strong case with your people in line. I'm gonna have to recruit Larry the cable guy.
Speaker 1: Larry the cable Guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you wish it was two thousand and five, then, Larry, I love you. I think you're a lawyers. You're done well, boys, I gotta tell you, I'm sore as fun.
Speaker 1: Play a football game yesterday? Are we solid?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Rate review? Subscribe.
Speaker 3: If you're watching the YouTube right now, you see the boys leaving, take a moment, leave a comment, a real comment, not a live comment, a real comment, and thanks man. I appreciate that. I appreciate that. I mean we got a shipload photos.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go?
Speaker 8: Oh you sweaty?
Speaker 3: Okay, miss you two ball? Where are you going right now? Should we start the post show?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the post show. It's just the boys. How are we feeling? Awesome?
Speaker 3: How we feeling guys? Just drag time?
Speaker 8: How do you feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What I can't hear you? Type in the life chat and let us know how you feel. Talk to Blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might be boots on the ground in Nebraska. Say dude, if I uh the sickest post, this is easy Taylor. I know he is talking to Taylor just texted right now the whole group chat. I know he is talking about the shirts. Don't fold, boys, I win, you all win.
Speaker 1: What do you have to offer you guys?
Speaker 3: I promise. I think we organically win this thing. That was tough when he brought when he weaponized Portnoy. I just I was just thinking tones with him. I was thinking Husker fan base base versus Michigan. That's all I was thinking. And I still believe that we'll outperform. Port is tough though when he said that. But the thing is, we got tape.
Speaker 8: You're gonna push way harder to consistently.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get a quick spike and then.
Speaker 8: I don't know how long that lasts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be tough. He's gonna have to text with that. He's gonna have to text with Alison and communicate getting the shirt out.
Speaker 9: I was surprised you started throwing the ideas right away about the colors and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know. You know.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That was on me.
Speaker 2: That was on me.
Speaker 8: You forgot already.
Speaker 3: But Taylor, Taylor's on film destroying Michigan and not liking them, like as like as a as A, as A, as an alumni player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you haven't been very critical of Nebraska recently?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, he has. Well, how have I been critical Nebraska?
Speaker 8: We did drop the special team's coordinator's name today. We did say that.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to, right, I didn't want to do that, That's true. He was like, Oh, pull him up right. I'm just making an argument that we can easily be five and oh.
Speaker 8: I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: There are no moral victories. I'm just saying, like, what, no, we're two and three.
Speaker 8: But they could be five and O though.
Speaker 1: If you changed three plays this season. We're five and oh, could you ever.
Speaker 3: See yourself coaching in Nebraska? Yes, special teams coach. Yes, no, strength and condition, you get strength and no, I'd get, I'd get I'd get my guy Dobson when he's trained. He trained the boy. Yeah, keeping it at thank you loyal. I'm a loyal dog now. Uh but yeah, you get the boy a couple of years to try and get to try and get on pace in this coaching world.
Speaker 1: I think I could. I could coach Paul.
Speaker 3: Right now. No, I don't speculate like that. I know, I know it's a tough job to have. We had bo on he talked about howd it is coach in Nebraska. Not that that's an excuse. I'm just saying, like, I got the boys back right now, and I'm not gonna sit here and say I'd be five and oh. I'm just saying the potential is there for them to be five and oh, like they should have optimism going into each and every week. Yeah, we got we got Northwestern this weekend homecoming. I thought about going, but.
Speaker 8: Tune up game before Michigan. That's all that is, just tune up game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: This has got to be a game where we well we obviously win and get some momentum with Michigan coming and coming to play.
Speaker 1: That do I do think we could be Michigan. I know I funk around all the time, but we're not like a bad football team. It feel me for sure. Hey, how about the watch part of this weekend or.
Speaker 8: The tail super fire biggest merch day we've ever had?
Speaker 3: Bros, Nuts did our tier ones? You guys are the fucking best. You guys make the boys feel good. We have a blast hanging out with you guys. Another baby came, Another baby came?
Speaker 1: Did Yeah? Another little wolf up.
Speaker 8: A lot of Colts fans showed up too.
Speaker 1: Colts fans showed up.
Speaker 3: We're always welcoming the the the other fans, dude, because we here for the boys. They might just be warning a different color, you know, for the boys.
Speaker 1: Jets this weekend Jets.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So we got a couple weeks off then we'll be We'll be midst October. Taylor hit the rules very well. I know, he's the dudes and the dudes insane off the cuff, Mike, you know, as he's saying too much not to explain the rules nice and simply, you don't have to watch scary movies every now, you just got to watch a simple Halloween themed show or movie each and every day.
Speaker 1: You gotta have something playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he said once a week usually we take weekends. Every Friday we go to a hunted house.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I wish we could like promote one, you know what I mean, maybe we do like an under the hood at a haunted house or something like that. Halloween Hills. I told you guys, right, yeah, October fifteenth, we're all going. I can't say where it's at, but the boys are getting little screening. Obviously it'll already be out. We had the option to have an early screening, but we we had to do it on Friday, because you know, all the boys are coming.
Speaker 1: Friday is always the best time.
Speaker 10: Actually.
Speaker 3: But yeah, look, I'm about the I'm about the spooks and stuff like that, but I'm not about like, yeah, I'm not about going to the edge. If we have somebody, oh I love the bus, will somebody do it for the boys?
Speaker 1: JP, Yeah, Jake Garrett and film it.
Speaker 10: You in the labor you sign to them, potential off. I know, it's you know, like just dropping the guy. I mean, people come out with broken bones and like.
Speaker 3: Ship, we should talk. We should talk a bunk rising into doing it. Yeah yeah, yeah, get killed. It was a good day.
Speaker 1: You've had a great day. I've had a good day.
Speaker 3: We might have lost a lot of viewers by now, but for those still hanging on, for those still hanging on right now, Adam is called this morning. Adam is called from my agent this morning. The boy could be somewhere soon. We can't we can't give out secrets. I pretty much burned that bridge when Carolina had reached out that one time, and.
Speaker 1: I tweeted.
Speaker 3: And I just did the marker bullshit and everybody did whatever they did. Yeah, brightened it. What I had to do was crop it lower. That was that was a that was a true like. That wasn't me doing some mind trick social media gig. Like that was a real mistake.
Speaker 8: That might have motivated them to play as well as they're playing.
Speaker 1: That's true. Actually, good point, GP, that's a good point. I never thought of that.
Speaker 8: Dang.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even there, and I changed that culture.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I love if everybody still listening. I love how we get everybody rouled up. Did you see the Oklahoma fans last week. Oh yeah, they thought I was legit delusional with the clip that was going around.
Speaker 1: Athletic one. No no, no, no, we're we're We.
Speaker 3: Made the clip where I was talking about we should have beat you know, I'm like, you know, we we get out of that game, we win thirty four to fourteen. And JP was coming on our earlier. He's like, because I laughed right afterwards, because you know, I'm just fucking around and people are like dying on the hill. There was one person who's like dying on the hill saying, no, he's not joking, Like, look, his facial expression doesn't change, like he's being dead serious. Everybody's talking about me being delusional, what a dumb ass, and who the is this guy? I just complete myself out, But hey, don't it. Don't explain the joke either. There are people like, dude, he's joking, Like, play into it even more. Keep fucking with these people because it's a fun time. It's kind of fun being a little troll.
Speaker 1: Boss. I know y'all giving me back.
Speaker 4: Hey, you damaged Taylor a little bit. I legit thought he knew. I legit thought he knew I was messing around. Like I was like, oh, I definitely know you're messing around. Ye, you know, but you I'll go back to that tweet. That was a weird tweet.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm on record. I want to clear the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, I was shocked that he was like yo, like you're legit coming at the Titans. And I was like or him or I can't remember what did he say that I was coming at him? Or he's coming out I don't know, Yeah, he's up. Yeah, Like I was like, damn, Like I thought you knew. I thought we were on the same page. I thought we were like, hey, continue to go back and forth, like sell the sell that week, Sell the Niner Titan week, like right right right, we're promoting it, promoting Jake Paul No, yeah, and that's all I'm trying to do. I go to the Titans game and people are like, hey, like yo, we can't wait to play fucking the forty nine ers, like blah blah blah, it's gonna be fun like this celerity.
Speaker 5: It's no, I'm not fucking celebrity.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope both Raiders and Titans are rolling come December when they play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it should be fun.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean I had no idea his getting like I was getting to him like that.
Speaker 5: I damn.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy ship.
Speaker 1: I thought he deleted it.
Speaker 3: I guess, oh, just start out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was crazy. This is this all stemmed from one one conversation Will and I had. He's like, you gotta be more active on Twitter. Got to be more active on Twitter. You guys gotta have started your own personalities. Did he not have that conversation?
Speaker 1: We had the conversation.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna go back into we.
Speaker 3: Gotta be able to argue. We gotta be able to argue though when we get on the pod. We gotta be able to argue when we get on the pod.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. And that's that's where I thought.
Speaker 1: What happened today with losses, how that should have won. The kids still got drug as dB was in here, Dog was off the leash.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody came like there were people coming at me yesterday too. After the Niners loss. Everybody was like, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Are you tweeting about?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but that was brutal man m hm, going marching down the field, scoring to go up and then Aaron Rodgers thirty seven seconds off no time.
Speaker 4: I was snaking, Okay, I mean how you how do you how you give up that pass? Like, I mean, damn, we can't. We couldn't even play prevent defense like I do. We're demolished in the secondary like Josh Mormon. Norman was out, Emmanuel Moseley just started his first game for us, Like, I mean, we're decimated at running back, decimated in the secondary. Like, and then you're playing Aaron Rodgers and Devanta Adams who just fucking went off.
Speaker 5: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: It didn't shock me that they came back and won. I don't make it shocked anybody. You leave any time to Aaron Rodgers, to Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they scored, I was looking at Charles like there might be enough time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just signed him.
Speaker 1: They need something there. Their number third, the last.
Speaker 5: In the division, their last on the division.
Speaker 1: Bro, the Broncos are three and oh something they need.
Speaker 2: She's need that.
Speaker 1: Spark change the culture. A lot of people were catching you on Twitter clip.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, my boy, Josh Mitchell comes out like wrong step, wrong flip okay, Twitter coach.
Speaker 1: Joke. The kid that responded flying over your head.
Speaker 3: That's the yeah, yeah, people were going to dude, it's so funny. The fans are awesome, people like all phenomenal PBu king Ship like all right, well this was the post show. Hope you guys enjoyed it. It's been a good time. It's been a good time. Ray five stars. Leave reviews, you guys know, drill, big hugs, tiny kisses. Get our merch, a lot of fire, new merch. That's all we got.
Speaker 1: Voice