Speaker 1: Hello, it'saw us on the side. What's up. I'm gandhi from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and I'm with like girl Diamond there, Hi.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Wow.
Speaker 1: Two seconds ago you were just saying something else crazy and in a completely different tone, and then the mic comes on and she's Hi, amazing. You got fake it till you make it? Yeah, I think you've made it, my love really, Yeah, doesn't you feel like it right now? Why what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't really want to sound like a complainer, but my check was short.
Speaker 1: In this economy, my check was check being short is wildly important.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then I overpaid my credit card, so it's just your check was short. Yeah. So it's like a mix of just like the good thing about it, the silver lining, whatever, the bright side, whatever the hippies say, is like, at least you had the money that you overpaid with, right, So like, okay, great, I didn't overdraft or anything like that. But now she's on a very strict budget for the next few weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, and it is what it is. But you know, okay, there's a couple things to unpack. Their one. I like that you associate positivity with hippies. Oh they're happy fucking hippy shit.
Speaker 2: What is this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But two, if you overpaid your credit card, then can you not use your credit card if you need to? Well in these next couple of weeks. I'm just paid off immediately, so you're not hitting that interest.
Speaker 2: I don't want to open that door.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's go free.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try. I've been trying to only use cash because I don't know what I did at the end of last year. I don't know. I was just free, bawling and living my fucking life. Great for me, honestly, don't regret it at all. The world is mom exactly. I think. You know what, if I look at my if I track my spending from the first week of November to now, I'm almost positive that I thought I was gonna die within the next month, and I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna buy whatever I was and that.
Speaker 1: Death is right around the corner every day anymore. I have started joining these like grassroots organization because there are things that are just driving me insane. And I'm the person that says I'm not just gonna sit here and complain about it. I'm gonna get up, and I'm gonna do something. I am telling you now, I will take time off work and I will lay my body down in front of bulldozers if anyone tries to start touching these national parks. I have been so stressed out about so many things that are happening right now. Every executive order is stupider than the one before it. No one's putting any thought into this. People are trying to make it left and right. And we've talked about this so many times. It's not that it's the rich against the poor, and the poor are like, yes, tax us, tax the bar. It's so weird. But a lot of this stuff which we've talked about, it's gonna get tied up in legislation, so it's not immediate danger. But when you take a bunch of regulations away from the national parks and there are people living there and there's trash there that accumulates and trails don't get taken care of, there is immediate danger to that. And you know how close they are to my soul. It just makes me very sad. So I've reached out to some people and they hooked me up with some groups that are fascinating, really yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it is really sad, I think. So we talked about this on the show off the show, but like ignorance is really bliss right, So like if we wouldn't have gone on these trips, I wouldn't care about what was going on in the national parks. I'd be like, Okay, that's sad. People are losing their jobs and that really makes me sad for people because they won't have money. But when you think about what's going to happen in these parks from these people not being able to just do like we're not talking about people just walking through the parks and getting paid to just sit around at parks. No, you know, they're actually doing things that make our lives easier and better. So it's sad. It's really sad actually.
Speaker 1: And our country better and protecting these lands that you know will get trucked in a heartbeat if they could. And the thing that kills me about all of it is, and we can go on about this for days, but people are really worried about these like tiny little oh people taking advantage of snap benefits or food stamps or you know, Grandma Carolin are sixty five dollars a day while they're subsidizing billions of dollars for bullshit that is not getting anything done. And when you talk about firing a bunch of park rangers, people who are not making a ton of money, Nobody who became a park ranger was like, I am doing this so that I can become a millionaire, Because they don't. They all do it out of the goodness of their heart and passion. They care about the land, they care about the animals, They're doing good work. It's hard to even become a park ranger. The things that they have to do, it's crazy. And then to just come in and be like, yeah, we don't need you. As matter of fact, maybe we start privatizing this land. Can you imagine a house in the middle of Glacier Park.
Speaker 2: No, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't let even't.
Speaker 2: I mean, but this just opens up a beer conversation that I'm always ready for. But I don't think a lot of other people are doing just the fact that like the areas outside of the national parks are going to get hit the worst, yeah, or the most. And we encountered a lot of these people, yes, and these are the people who have Trump signs outside of their homes, and they like really believed and still probably believe that this administration cares about them and the way that their worlds are going to crumble. I hate Like I listened to a podcast the other day about the fact that like, yes, fuck around and find out, like we feel good saying it, but nobody really, like nobody with a heart really wants to see people.
Speaker 1: I really don't want to actually see people suffer, but.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are going to and like we have to mentally prepare ourselves for the fact that we're going to see them suffer, and we, as nice people, are going to feel bad, but we have to remember that they cause.
Speaker 1: This, right, You can't help people who don't want to help themselves. No, So when the hurricane came through Tampa recently, whose name I'm blanking on, but it was a big one and my dad wouldn't leave.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I can't remember the name either. I want to say Helene, but that wasn't home.
Speaker 1: That was North Cairlyleen, No, it was Helene.
Speaker 2: Helene was North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Look at us, Do you think I knew? I don't know the big one that just hit Tampa, And like decimated things. I was begging my dad not to go back. He was here with me. He went back into the hurricane zone. In his head, he's like, I've lived in Florida forever. These things don't ever happen. It's a very fluoridian of him to be doing that. That's how it has always been, like, even when I was a kid, they don't leave, like we stay in Florida. There's a hurricane coming, I'm starter than the hurricane. I'm not going anywhere. So he did that thing, and in my head, I was like, you know what I wish. I don't want his house to get wiped out, because that too would be my house and then guess what my dad's'ld be living with me and a fuck no. But I also just don't want anything bad to happen to him. But I was like, you know, it would be a real shame that power got knocked out for like three or four hours, just enough to scare the shit out of here, are you Yeah, but not actually do anything or you know, like maybe a couple of shingles come off the roof, maybe like a window cracks doesn't break crack.
Speaker 2: When you hear a little rocket the window and you're nervous. Yeah, yeah, did glass really shouter?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is my life almost over?
Speaker 1: Just enough to scare him enough, like a good enough scare that he'd be like, you know, I should rethink my decisions. I would like that to happen to a lot of people because now we all have to find out as a team, and I'm not excited about that. So to your ignorance is bliss thing. Your question was great and I loved it. You post a question what life? Would you rather have?
Speaker 2: A life where you are where you have access to great things, but you complain about every little thing. I mean, like you see and are exposed to people who make a lot of money and have lavish lifestyles and you're really close to it and you know or like you have it, but every little thing, any little inconvenience, bothers you or you feel like it's like the world is ending, I e. Me overpaying a credit card, Like it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Would you rather live a life where you don't know how hard your life is and you're just living life because you think that this is just what it is. Like you hear people say Oh, that's life. Like, yeah, it is, but like life is really hard for a lot of people. Yeah, but a lot of them don't complain about it because this is all they know. Yeah, And I'm like, I think I'd rather have that life where like I'm trucking it and like busting my ass for a paycheck that some people think is nothing, probably, but like this is all I know. You find happiness to pay all my bills, I'm able to have a little bit left over to eat and just be happy and like and.
Speaker 1: Those things very joy, like actual joy, hanging out with your family, being able to have like a cookout and a party, a backyard party. That stuff was great. I was sort of telling you this that until I moved here, there was so much about decadence and luxury and excess that I had never been exposed to. Now keep in mind, I didn't do some growing up in South Florida, so it's not like I hadn't seen it, but it was sort of just all this illusion that was on the other side of a fence. It wasn't attainable for me. Every now and then, we would like party on someone's yacht that we shouldn't be on because it was parked at the dock, you know what I mean. But it was never like our thing. Now I'm around all of this stuff and all of these people, and I don't actually want these things, but I know that there is this perception of me still being mildly trashy compared to everyone else thinks just because I don't care about these things and I don't have these things, and a lot of things I don't even know. Like when I first moved here, they were talking about how they gave Thomas Rhett a gift. I think it was Thomas Rhett and it was Fendy, and they showed me a label and they're like, look up the price of whatever. And I didn't even know what to look up because I didn't know what the label was because I don't I'm so far removed from all of these things. I didn't know what I didn't know.
Speaker 2: But that's a blessing, it is, like it really is. I think that the problems completely different because like I grew up in the city, right, so, like everyone that I knew, no matter what their bank accounts looked like, were coming into the city and buying whatever they wanted and could afford, even if it was their very last and like, you grow up thinking that you have to have specific things when honestly, I look at so many other people who grew up in other places where these things don't fucking matter, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: They don't matter.
Speaker 2: I have this because why did it take me so long to like really realize that none of this shit really matters? And then I'm still battling it because I'll say really hard for something that I feel like, you know what, I've worked hard enough. I deserve it. But in the grand scheme of things, I get it, and I'm like, oh, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 1: I look at so many things and I do the cost calculation of what else could I get with this. Yeah, so we're talking about a Chanelle bag. It's like five thousand dollars on the lower end, and I calculate how many times I could see my sister or if I could take a trip with my sister to do something fun, and I'm like, that bag is not worth it to me.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's smart. I need to start doing that.
Speaker 1: But I also did this thing I taught my friend the other day because he bought like an led plant that was like three hundred dollars. He's like, I don't know, it's just kind of like a stupid excessive spend, and I said, I mean it is. But also, how long is that thing supposed to last? He said? Years? I'm like, so, if every day you turn it on and it brings you joy every single day, you basically paid a dollar a day for a year of that, you would do that, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not that bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think that any of these bags or luxury items bring me that joy. Yeah, And I'm not judging anybody else if it does. I'm just saying for me, it doesn't. For me, what brought me a lot of joy was spending money to fly out to Montana and see Glacier National Park, which there was stuff there that I just can't even imagine existed in this country, and it was kind of a secret. I hope it stays that way. No, I don't want people to go up in there and trash it, not when we're struggling to have staff take care of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I kind of want people to go and see it and realize the importance of these parks and like how great that is.
Speaker 1: Let's protect them first before we unleash the crowds.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I know, I'm terrified.
Speaker 1: It's a terrifying time. But I also read and I think this is really important that right now, as we know, it's a very well studied, well researched phenomenon of when you overwhelm people, you will make them give up. So if you hit people with a thousand psychotic executive orders, you're gonna push a lot of people to a point of I can't do anything about anything. Fuck it, I quit. I'm not doing anything. That's untrue. If you focus on three that are really important to you, and you join the organizations that are gonna do something to look out for them, you can. We can, all of us make a difference. It's going to happen. The numbers are on our side. Really, the bodies absolutely, Okay, yes, okay, bodies are on our side. I mean, listen, you're gonna talk about Luigi. Please tell me I'm not condoning what he did. I'm saying, how fascinating that when that happened, the support that he got cross racial barriers, political backgrounds. A lot of rich people were like, yeah, I gotta see what happened. I had never witnessed something where it was a blatant This dude executed somebody in broad daylight, and so many people were coming up with alibis online for him, and as soon as they found out who the victim was, so many people were just like, oh, yeah, I'm telling you. The bodies are on our side. People just have to know how to organize and unite these bodies to do the right things.
Speaker 2: Also, I think another thing that they're doing, they meaning the people who think that we're stupid. Let's just put it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without you know me, I think everyone's stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay, But like while they're throwing out these executive orders and stuff like that, you have congressmen and women blatantly lying about things that are being passed, Like a bill was passed, No, it was a budget, but id of understand, Oh there's no more tax on tips. You're lying? Yeah, Like I don't, I don't, I don't understand. And I think that that's another thing that they think that we don't care about, Like, oh, they're so overwhelm, they're not even going to realize that this is a lie when right all places, I'm sorry, I get it really irritates me and then you got fucking Mayor Adams. I can't take his ass, Negros. You need imagine the.
Speaker 1: Ball well for people who don't know what's going on with that, tell them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, I mean we live in New York City or the outskirts of New York City. You and Mayor Adams have something in common.
Speaker 1: We live in Jersey. Yeah, you live in.
Speaker 2: Jersey, but you work in New York City. I mean, you know anyway, you are upfront about it. He's a fucking liar anyway. He don't worry what's on. Mayor Adams don't worry about and you know what he should have known back then. I should have known.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, so I listen. I've grown up in Brooklyn my entire life, so I've known who he was for a really long time. He was our Brooklyn borough president for a while, right. He replaced a guy that everyone loved, so it was very it was a tra transition. He claims that he did such a good job with Brooklyn. I don't think so. But anyway, he has lied from the day that he was elected, probably before that, but like we started paying attention, he has lied from the day that he was elected till this very day he was brought up on charges for what's the actual word. It's not like necessarily it definitely is fraud, but what's the actual.
Speaker 1: He's been charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States, wire fraud, soliciting campaign contributions from foreign nationals, and one count of soliciting and accepting a bribe.
Speaker 2: Yes, so all of that and thanks to his good old pal who lives in Trump Tower and mar Largo log Oh yes, I always pronounced it wrong. I like the r at it. Who's gonna stop you if they're making up shit? So can I? Anyway, So now all of a sudden, his chargers are being dropped. He's a quote unquote free man. He's living life. He has this new battery in his back, as people from Brooklyn say, and he thinks that nobody can stop him. But people have been calling him out, which they've been doing since we realized that he was a liar, so the same people. This is the issue is that it's the same people calling him out. And these are like specific organizations and he knows these people and like it's led by like some to some of the black dims in Brooklyn and stuff like that, and so he knows these people, he hates them, and so he does a press conference and he's like trying to compare himself to Jesus Christ, which is in fuck insane. You negroes know not what you do. Excuse me, sir ah. You know I've been trying to get him a pass by the way, Yes, yes, and that's why he thinks he could get away with calling us negroes. I'm confused, like, how am I a negro? Because I'm just trying to get you to take accountability for the bullshit that you do.
Speaker 1: Apparently, comparing yourself to Jesus is a really solid campaign move at the moment because it really makes a lot of people back off, like, oh, but he's Jesus, Like please, please.
Speaker 2: Know a white man could do that, black man cannot do.
Speaker 1: Mean, while Jesus, let's be honest, what color was Jesus?
Speaker 2: No, but you know we're talking to people who don't never mind anyway, do.
Speaker 1: You think Jesus is black?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think Jesus was like a dark Middle Eastern well for sure.
Speaker 2: But then here's the thing that gets me. I know Jesus was fair of wool part yea makes me feel like he was a little bit more African than people are led to believe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But there are a lot of people from the Middle East who have wool like hair. Okay, so it could be. It could either way. It was a dark skinned person. Yes, by the way, born in Bethlehem. Bethlehem in Palestine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went and saw.
Speaker 2: Bethlehem was in Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, babes, we got a lot to talk about it. We have a lot to discuss.
Speaker 1: But back to Mayor Adams real quick. He has done so many laughable things at this point. If the circus ever needs another clown, he is ready and able to fill those giant red shoes. When he first started, he had this whole thing where he was a vegan and he wanted all the kids in the New York City public schools to have a vegan day. He forced vegan food down their dann throats.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it looked disgusting. It was horrible. It looked off.
Speaker 1: There can be great vegan food, that was not it. What happened he got caught out and about eating.
Speaker 2: Fish at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: People are taking pictures. Look at this motherfucker eating this food and trying to make the kids eat this vegan trash. What is this? And his response was, don't worry about what's Mayor Adam's plate. You know what, I wouldn't have worried about it had you not brought up what was on your plate. But you can't bring up what's on your plate and us be like, no, that's not on your plate, and then you say, don't worry about what's on my plate? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: He's a ten out of ten experience if you don't care about what he's really doing or not doing. He's the only mayor that I've ever seen in my thirty years of living in New York City out He's like in the clubs, yes, in partying in the clubs. He got his air pairs, he had one czers isl in office. He gets his eyebrows threaded in Queen's and they have videos of him getting them threaded. This man lives a life that I know that he thinks is great. But it's a joke. It literally is.
Speaker 1: If you look at our politicians of the moment as WWE characters, it might be a little bit more stomachable because they're not human. They're insane. There's no rational thinking. You know, one of my friends, I think I might have told you this. He just randomly called me and he was like, Hey, who's your favorite president? I said, what, I don't know I could answer my favorite dinosaur. I don't know if I could answer my favorite president. So I thought about it, and I was like, maybe JFK. Seemed like he had a bunch of good ideas. And then, you know, because he had such good ideas, people snuffed him out. Lincoln did free the slaves, but he had a lot of shitty shit to say, yep, slaves too. I mean, there's so much that goes into, you know, the layers of a person. And then I thought, well, any politician, I mean, they're all kind of shitty. You know who I think is not shitty? Bernie. I think there's not a lot of shitty stuff about Bernie.
Speaker 2: I look at him as like a guy who like, if I was dating a guy like Bernie, it would be a no for me, because in theory he's a great guy, but I personally don't think that he had the plan to execute everything that he wanted to do well there's.
Speaker 1: No money because for him to execute the things that he would want to do, other things would have to suffer. But we're seeing that clearly no one cares about that as long as it comes into their pockets. They don't care about just slashing get money from people, like it's crazy. But I don't think as far as like skeletons in his closet. That's what I think when I say I don't think he's a bad guy. I think of all the politicians, he might be one of the good ones.
Speaker 2: You think you think Obama had skeletons in his closet? Yeah, really, I think they would have found him. They were on him about a Tan Tan suit.
Speaker 1: You think they.
Speaker 2: Don't like you know, like I think about things like that, and I'm like, if they if he really had shit on him, somebody would have dimed him out by now.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, no one's gonna like this, but if you do look up Obama and drone strikes, and you know people who may or may not have been on the shit side of that, it's not great. Okay, I still listen of all of the elected politicians, he would still be up in the top for me. But I just don't think that he's, in all facets of his life a good person. And I don't know that anybody really is. I don't know that Bernie is. Bernie's old enough to have done some crazy shit back in the day, you know. But it seems like when you look at him back in the day, Yeah, like he was that dude on the right side of history, even when everybody else was on the other side. And I hope that for us we end up falling on the right side of things.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not just looking the other way.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to give up.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. That's what they want, the oligarchy, that's what they want. First thought was, I'm going to deactivate all of my accounts on Meta because I don't want to be any part of you people doing well from some content that I provide. But wouldn't that be nice if every person that had a dissenting opinion left your platform, then you only have all the people who have your same opinion. It's an echo chamber. I wish somebody would sit in here and disagree with us, because it's just two of us talking about the same thing. It would be nice if there was someone who had an opposing viewpoint that could talk about it rationally and maybe, just maybe they might teach us something.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty five, I don't think so. Maybe in twenty eighteen. Maybe No, not right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, probably not happening now. So what I think is funny is we were just supposed to do the opens and closes of an interview that I actually thought was a really good one. Do you think we should just push that off to next week and just do this little minisodes this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably it.
Speaker 1: Took a turn. See this is why I say maybe the podcast just needs to be us shooting the shit. Who's to say it doesn't turn into that. But what I will say about the interview that will be coming next week. Her name is Crystal Kung Minkoff. She's amazing. She was one of the real housewives of Beverly Hills. She has a lot going on in her life. Andrew and Diamond were both like, I think you'll really like this woman. Of all the people, you'd probably want to be friends with her, and I was like, I'll be honest, I don't know if I want to be friends with any of them. They seem like fun people, good people, as far as like, do I want to be friends with you? I'm a little scared. I don't know. When I met her, absolutely I could see myself maybe hanging out with her of all of them besties. But but she crossed me. So she was supposed to be here for an interview at a certain time. And you may have heard me say this on the Big Show at some point, but the one thing I don't like to fuck around with is my time because it's the one thing we will never get back. You cannot make me more time. If you waste it, it's gone forever. Think about that, just in everything that you do. She' was supposed to be here at ten thirty. Somehow she pushed it to eleven, and Andrew over here, okayed it, which we'll get him in here and talk about that at some point, because he didn't tell me until it was almost time for her, and he's like, oh, just give an eleven oka rip into his ass. I should Then eleven comes around eleven ten fifteen, I said, are we joking? Because at this point in my head, now you're forty five minutes, like even Andrew gave you the green light, why are you not here at ten thirty. But okay, So I said to him around eleven fifteen, I'm giving this until eleven twenty, and I'm walking out the door because I do not care enough about this to stick around and be disrespected by someone who also doesn't seem to care about it. And when I tell you, I think Andrew shit himself that day. He was like, ugh, but can't you just can you? Nope, I will not. I cannot. I'm not going to I'm not waiting an hour for someone to show up that I was like lukewarm on interviewing in the first place.
Speaker 2: Good for you, by the way.
Speaker 1: So I packed up my little backpack and I go stomping out the door. Who do I see on my way out her publicist and her walking in. So I walk up to and I'm like, hey, I'm leaving. This was supposed to be at ten thirty. I have other things to do. I gotta get out of here, at which point she looked at me and said, and this is why I was. It's like, she said, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize there was a hard out time, or else I would have been here earlier. I'm sorry. What, Yeah, so you just thought I was gonna be sitting around all day and you could show up when you wanted to show up.
Speaker 2: Man, I do a morning show. Yeah, people don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I said, oh, there is always a hard out time, but more importantly, there's a hard start time. So I'm gonna go ahead and hop in my uber you can if you want to reschedule with Andrew, be here on time, and we can see if we can reado it at that point. So that's what ended up happening. And after all that, she was great. So this is a tease for next week now because Crystal was actually really awesome. She had a lot of interesting things to say. She was pretty honest about some things that you might want to know about the housewives, and yeah, she's beautiful and she's fun and I'm here for it. I felt bad for a second because Andrew looked as though he shit his pants. He deserves his pants, But I also thought these are teaching moments, Andrew. I hope now you know when I say I'm not waiting, i am not waiting, and now the door. I also think these are some of the things that maybe people say that I'm difficult, but I don't think it was my fault. No text us now or actually call us. No, you can't do any of those things.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. No talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Do a talkback the little microphone thing on the app, you could do a talkback. You could dm us, you could leave a review, but I guess in reviews you're not really going to like respond to this one specific episode. That would be kind of funny, but don't do it. Also, you know what I want talkbacks about. I would like to start doing. You know, we used to do the Burn Book regularly, which I did just kind of burn our next guest, but I like her, so it's not a burn. Just facts, just the facts man, of what happened. I would love it if people left us talkbacks about what they would like to be a regular segment. Oh cool, because I think those could be fun. And I would love to do something that was, like, you know, mildly consistent. Not my strong suit.
Speaker 2: It's just chaos, and I'll every second of it.
Speaker 1: It is I. I diamond, am neurodivergent. I have ADHD. I'm surprised by that at all. Wait, I thought it was just a very well known fact that I had ADHD. I thought I really just accepted that.
Speaker 2: Knew that. Oh I didn't know that, but it makes a lot of sense. Oh does it same? No, I know I'm on the spectrum.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt. I think everybody is. That's why it's the spectrum. Even if you're at the very beginning or the very end, you're selling the spectrum somewhere right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either way, I think to start talking about that more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What I won't do is medicate it.
Speaker 2: So ha haa.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you get what you get? Oh stop, I will never I've never taken medicine for it. I'm not going to.
Speaker 2: Were you offered adderall?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god.
Speaker 2: Bring it in.
Speaker 1: I'm not a drug dealer case.
Speaker 2: Sorry Oh yeah no.
Speaker 1: By the way, fun fact, when you travel to Mexico, they are pharmacies. You can get so many things over the counter there that you can't get here.
Speaker 2: I saw into Loom. Did you go to the Little I didn't do this, but like you know, I went into I don't know if it was me or one of my cousins. Someone had cramps and they were really bad, and we went in and I'm almost positive that someone was offered like percocet and yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: Now they have viking in percoset, xanax adderall met foreman for like diabetics, all these things that you need prescriptions for here. But the problem is apparently depending on the pharmacy you go to, you need to go to a licensed pharmacy, because there are all kinds of like tourist pharmacies where some of those pills could be pressed with fentanyl as well, so you have to be very careful. I am not recommending this to anyone. I was just very surprised that you can buy so many things over the counter. I don't think anyone's putting fentanyl in your foreman.
Speaker 2: If you never known these days are they're losing it. These aren't the drug dealers of in the eighties and nineties, babes.
Speaker 1: You weren't even alive in the eighties nor buying drugs.
Speaker 2: Well, I heard a lot about it.
Speaker 1: You know, they had the purest stuff back in my day, you know. All right, So like, subscribe, follow, please send us a talkback, you can review us, give us your star rating whatever, Diamond if they want to find you on Instagram, where they find you.
Speaker 2: At Diamond sincere on Instagram and on x I mean on Twitter at diamond sincere with an underscore at the Okay, I am at Baby Hot Sauce on Twitter and Instagram, and that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm really nowhere else. I have a TikTok account. All I do is lurk. I don't post anything. Maybe someday you should. Maybe when it's on its way out, I'll join the party. Seems to be my forte in life. All right, thanks for listening to our raving lunacy.
Speaker 2: I think is a political rant.
Speaker 1: Our political rant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eric Adams, your own my list?
Speaker 1: Actually, no, watch out man. She does not have a list, and she's not with it.
Speaker 2: For all of us who can't say things like that anymore
Speaker 1: Dan Luigi, all right, say bye bye,