Speaker 1: You're not going to be I don't.
Speaker 2: I literally don't know it. I've heard it eighteen million times and I don't know it all the way through.
Speaker 1: But there has to be a word for that for you, like just being incapable of remembering like music sometimes like why can't you just like why does it not register?
Speaker 2: It's called having my mind. Like I was saying in the past episode, I'm not bound to earthly things and more of a spiritual being in music is one of those earthly pleasures that I don't partake in simply because it is hedonistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like where is my Mind? It's kind of I'm like, yeah, but you don't know what you're so scoop.
Speaker 2: That should be. That should be the new intro to the podcast, Where is My Mind? Where is Mine Mine?
Speaker 1: I feel like we could do a good cover of it if if everything goes south, I'm just going to join a.
Speaker 2: Cover band and Josiah's cover band. Do adding Katy Perry?
Speaker 1: I don't know it's we would cover Edge Sheer and Katy Perry, Justin Bieber those alike.
Speaker 2: What was the one yesterday?
Speaker 1: It was an ed cheering song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, now say Ed she That is crazy that we haven't spoken about once on this podcast. But yeah, ed she ban.
Speaker 1: This coffee tastes like shit and doodoo.
Speaker 2: You were you were fumbling with your machines this morning.
Speaker 1: I know an Espresso is out to get me. And Espresso, I've realized or decided, is a conglomerate, scary brand. They only want you to use their products and just terrified just like Apple, literally like, no, everything doesn't have to be an Apple kind of company, although I love Apple, I am a consumer of Apple. Also, this is Emergency Intercom. We never said that it would be the first episode that we didn't say that.
Speaker 2: We just oh my god, welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 1: Even though everyone fucking hates us.
Speaker 3: Now I guess like I don't hate you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, everyone. I didn't say, oh a bunch of nobodies hate us every important.
Speaker 3: People totally, Yeah, I get it, Thank you?
Speaker 2: Kay? What were you? What were both of y'all saying it to me this morning? I forgot like I was like really insecure about something and I went to my room to grab something to cover it up.
Speaker 1: But oh, you fucking you like comments, oh hat, Oh your hair looks good? Is that what you want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both Kai and Inya were like, oh my god, your hair looks so good today.
Speaker 1: Take you Yeah, you're serving mad scientists.
Speaker 2: And serving frizz.
Speaker 1: No. I like your hair without hats, Like you hate my hair. You should stop wearing all those hats.
Speaker 3: Your hair looks really good today. Think you like when you took the hat off. It was kind of like in those nineties movies where like the girl take the.
Speaker 2: Glasses off and the ponytail down. Yeah exactly, yeah, or like the Golden Box opening in pulp fiction. I feel like it was like that for you guys, Like it was just like or like Medusa, like yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: We're scary. If we were scared, we were really scared. I was scared. Also, you like comments, which that is something to be insecure about. If you ever get a liked comment from the pretty girl and cool boy that was not me. That was nice comment. And he holds his phone like an old person. He literally he was like, he's like, what it's like my way of being like you did good, and yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: A normal way to hold the fucking phone.
Speaker 1: People don't do this, Like why is your rasist permanently like this. You're like, I know and on your iPad. I was watching you yesterday. I was watching you yesterday, used your iPod on the phone. You were literally like you were in a moment of panic and you're still like like it's it's not I think it's out of like you don't want to have to put work into your wrists and hold them up, which actually maybe it's better for you because I'm pretty sure holding your wrists like straight.
Speaker 2: And I am just an efficient person and most people live their life with really gnarly built up tension in every place in their body, and I just let go of that, like I just don't hold you as Yeah, I'm like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Drew's the old person who likes comments, which I guess maybe it's not an old person thing, because every fucking light or comment on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Has like you're the old person for not liking comments. How about we talk about that. No, the thing is is I see.
Speaker 1: A comment, I just spare I don't give it out like that.
Speaker 2: I like the comment that I thought in my head where I was like, oh, that's funny and you're funny too, and I'm funny and I'm gonna like give you props on that or I like the comments that. I'm just like damn, Like so many people are actually randomly so funny like once in a lifetime, and they like put all of their power into this comment and they just tour it. Like I wonder if.
Speaker 1: There's anybody on TikTok who they are a like or a commenter, like that's their thing. They don't have videos, they don't like do anything other than like comment on videos.
Speaker 3: Does really yeah, and he like eats. He doesn't post any comment. He just does comments and gets like sixteen thousand likes on every single one.
Speaker 2: I bet like we should be commenting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that reflect on your account? Like you know when it says like the likes you have, do comment likes add into that? I'm like curious because imagine, like Loki TikTok should be Loki TikTok should add commenters to the creator fund if they surpassed a certain amount of likes, because like I guess comments are a big part of that app.
Speaker 2: So that and also on Twitter, when someone has like an uber viral tweet that gets like two hundred fifty thousand likes, all of these dildo brands. Literally, the Rose brand reaches out to them and it'll be like them like praying for their grandma that just died, and like posting like a slideshow of their grandma like being goofy when she was alive. And then they have a pinned comment. The first comment back is them responding to their own tweet, and it's like, also, I've been using this Rose dildo recently, like please buy it with this link, and it's like the Rose company is.
Speaker 1: Paging time, was like, we'll literally give you one hundred dollars to just replied, probably twenty five if you respond to it, because it'll get a bunch of like eyes.
Speaker 2: Because really, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, like all brands care about is eyes, eyes, how many eyes you have with that?
Speaker 1: They literally only care about eyes without a face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, true, true, true true. They will buy if you're getting fifteen million monthly impressions whatever. I'm not getting into that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, if I was dating somebody who had a Rose or like a vibrator they held dear to them and they pissed me off, I put it in the microwave and blow up their house.
Speaker 2: I'll boil it.
Speaker 1: No, boil it would like clean it, but I guess, I mean, yeah, it would break the vibrator in it. Isn't it crazy that the vibrating like contraption is really just something actually like shaking.
Speaker 2: It's just like a motor like you remember those little motor bugs that you could buy as a kid that like toothbrush heads. That's what's inside every vibrator and no one's talking about it.
Speaker 1: Imagine if one day we run out of lithium batteries and then our vibrators have to be gas powered and you have to, like, you know, the way you start the Kim.
Speaker 2: Kardashian, the photos of Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: You have to start a lawnmower. It's Kim Kardashian and her starting up her vibrator.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, the Chiefs won the super Bowl. Yes, excited about that.
Speaker 1: That was the best night of my life watching it.
Speaker 2: I just love the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I really do wish if I could change anything about last night, I would have changed it that we watched the halftime show in the North Stroum. I really wanted that for some reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because all the everyone was gathered around the three TVs like it was really it was honestly, was so cute. And then I saw a video on someone that was on an airplane watching everyone had like Rihanna playing on the halftime show on the TV's on the airplane, and I was like, damn, like this is cute, Like the super Bowl is cute. I'm the first person to say the super Bowl is cute, but like it's cute like and human and very wholesome vibes.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the World Cup. Any big sports event.
Speaker 4: Is like so come well, come h okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like that. It's exactly like that. It's like he's thinking that long, but it's just everybody finding one thing to finally agree on. But then there's a disagreeance and then people sending their cars on fire because they're mad.
Speaker 2: The dude, people set their cars on fire because they're team won football fans are fucking batshit crazy. It's disgusting. I would never associate with a vile group like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you literally just said that it was sweet and like cute, Like what's wrong with you? I guess it's like the duality of man. You could just see both sides schizophrenic. Ben has been you are has been low key.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in my flop park.
Speaker 1: You say that every three weeks, Like every three weeks, you're like, I'm in my flop park. And then when we're outside and one single person is like, oh my god, I like love the podcast, You're like, oh my god, I'm back.
Speaker 2: Did that.
Speaker 1: It's because you isolate for like a week straight and then you go outside and you get like immediate validation.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's because I get sunned. It's literally because I get vitamin D. Huh my god, I see see what I deal with. I just can't even name a main staple vitamin I don't know is it? Is it? Vitamin yeah? Vitamin D?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's called vitamin D.
Speaker 2: You do you Does your body make vitamins? Like, if you're getting vitamin D from the sun, how the fuck are you getting vitamin D in your body?
Speaker 3: I think so. I think your body makes it when your skin hits the sun, but.
Speaker 1: It needs like outside things to make it. It's like, oh, it's like how people can be like become iron deficient if they are lacking like certain meats in there.
Speaker 2: Something is not adding out there. Something is not adding.
Speaker 3: I'm lacking a certain meat in my diet. Yeah, I just pointed as for those I can see for the listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, So I'm done vaping.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. Your will never end, It will never end. And that's okay. Like you'll just be the old man with a fruity tube in your mouth.
Speaker 2: I freak a fruity too.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You need to fucking chill right now, right now, like a.
Speaker 1: Fruit flavored like puffing, sucking too. You gotta suck it and it's fruity.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow, this is crazy. No, this is crazy. I wasn't I wasn't prepared for. You're really scared.
Speaker 1: Actually right now, what if when you're old, they make ventilators taste like diet coke, or like like coke, cherry coke.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be likeanilla coke?
Speaker 1: If your oxygen, why don't they do that? Why don't they flavor your oxygen? They make off fun with it.
Speaker 2: They tried. They had the flavor bars at the mall, the flavored oxygen bars at the mall that no one didn't. They would literally put those tubes in your nose and around your ears like you were a fucking term, really ill patient and you just sit in them all sucking up like great flavored oxygen. And it was like literally the craziest game I've ever seen in my entire life. But no, back to the vape conversation, my mom begged me, literally begged me to stop vaping for her birthday. So I have until June fourteenth, and I will. I will hold it down. I will hold it there onn.
Speaker 1: This is like you getting a car. It's like the same man. It's like I need a car. Then you just stay home for five days and then you're like, I really need to go here.
Speaker 2: I always knew I was that guy that was like, oh, I'm gonna do this, like I'm gonna I'm gonna get that car, I'm gonna go there, I'm gonna do this this, and then never do it, and then say it the next day and be like, yeah, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna take care of it. But it did not hit me until Alisa when I was like, I think I'm gonna get a car finally, and Alisa was like, You're not getting a fucking car. You've been saying that for four years. Like like when I say it.
Speaker 1: It just comes off as to like sibling like yeah, being annoyed. Yeah, but someone like Alisa, who like we see often but not often enough that like she hears how much you say it's a contrarian, You're just yeah, you are like Devil's advocate.
Speaker 2: Kind of God, I'm like a walking hypothetical.
Speaker 1: I'm a walking paradox.
Speaker 2: I'm a fucking walking paradox three with a Tricerah.
Speaker 1: Tops damn. That's just a crazy like what.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm gonna stop vaping. And the reason why I want to stop vaping is because two nights ago, I was laying in bed and my lungs hurt so bad and I was like literally fearful for my life. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: This is also happens to you every three days when you have like buffalo wings.
Speaker 2: At midnight and like, and then I was laying there and I was like, oh my god, I'm like really like congested. I was like it was like clearing my throat and I tasted like the vape in my like flim.
Speaker 1: So you tasted leachy mango iced tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was fucking crazy. And I was like, oh, something is seriously wrong. I'm getting pneumonia and it's just all of the fucking oil collecting my lungs because where does that shit go? Literally, where does it go? Like I'm expelling the oil, but like some of that shit is coating my lungs and like my body is not getting rid of that shit fast enough.
Speaker 1: But well, think about this. There's people who used to like manually operate oil rigs and they didn't die. Oh okay, then yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Oil money is a real thing in Texas. It's really big. If you could get an oil job at an oil rig in Texas, you were like loaded, you were rich. If you went out West Woo, it was it was like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 1: You're fine, except you're not getting paid to do that. You're paying.
Speaker 2: And then if they found oil on the land you owned, they would put up an oil rig and you would clean up because they would have to pay you to set that shit up and have people coming in and and they would have to pay you for the oil because it's on your property. So it was crazy and you.
Speaker 1: Didn't get in on that. I thought you were like an entrepreneur in like a business.
Speaker 2: Oh I did. The people don't know anything about me, Like that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They don't know that I'm that you have oil money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that I'm a mogul.
Speaker 1: People don't seem to realize that. The room right now, in the room with us, Well, yeah, you won't get a car, you won't stop vaping, and.
Speaker 2: I won't stop sending unsolicited digpics. I don't give a fuck. There's nothing you can do to make me stop. There's nothing you can know.
Speaker 1: I can file like charges and I guess would take your iPhone.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna stop me. No, I was thinking about unsolicited dig picts and like, don't get me wrong, that is vile behavior, scary, vile, disgusting behavior. But also like it's kind of funny that like the dude is like doing that, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: I will say that anytime I've like gone through DMS and that's sitting there. It is. Actually it's comical because usually they say something with it, and it's like, okay, so you were in the right state of mind that you can type out a sentence, so why is that picture there.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god, you're so beautiful dig pic with like the dripping emoji, which is fucking nasty. We like go through in dms sometimes and will laugh at the dick pics. What's crazy is that I don't get sent dickpicks, dick pics, You don't get contributes, and I don't get dick pics.
Speaker 1: I've probably don't never gotten a dick pick.
Speaker 2: I've gotten one on Twitter before, but I don't get them like regularly, which is like fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: Do you want them regularly? No?
Speaker 2: I don't want to dick pick. Don't send me dick pics to my dms.
Speaker 1: Like like two years just gonna be brought back up and we were gonna be like, remember when Drew Phillips was asking for dicks? Like what was that about? We are joking, guys, guys. If you look this is a comedy podcast.
Speaker 2: If you read between the lines, you're going to do that. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: Well, should we talk about how I got attacked the other night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I think we should. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even that serious. It just actually it was crazy. But this is just being a woman. I've decided that being a woman is literally just being attacked by random man, whether it's physically or verbally, Like when we were at the fucking vintage thing that man who like made that weird ass fucking comment to me. Yeah, we were at this like vintage convention thing and a guy was talking to his friends, also dressed like the nineteen thirties because it was an Americana like vintage thing. I mean, already, yeah, you're already leading a funny life. But the joke that came along with it, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, chill, he following someone's life funny, Like meeting a funny life is crazy.
Speaker 1: You're abnormal life. But I was walking into this booth and one of the guys talking went like this and almost smacked the fuck out of me, and I literally had to dodge it. I was like, oh my god. And then he was like, oh, I'm sorry. And then actually, I don't even think he said I'm sorry. He was like, oh my god, didn't see you there? Like he said some fucking nineteen thirties He can get a good urg and shit like that, like Milady, didn't see you there.
Speaker 2: If I was there, I wouldn't have let any of this happen.
Speaker 1: By the way, how would you have stopped that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would have found a way I'm basically ant man.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that movie, so I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: He can like make himself little and big and control ants actually.
Speaker 1: To do with being able to like stop him from almost.
Speaker 2: It because ants are really strong. So I watched a video when I was a kid, like it was in like like kindergarten or first grade or something, and it was talking about how like ants, like if they were the size of humans, they could like toe like a jet engine or something like that, a jet plane. Okay, like body weight percentage. Actually I needed to look that up fact checking myself. I fact checked myself. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he almost hit me and then his friends start like giggling, and then one of h them go, what did we tell you about hitting women? And they all laughed so fucking.
Speaker 2: D like that like dressed like being a white man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like you, that's not a joke. And then they just ignored me for the rest of the time in the booth, and then I left very quickly because I got really scared, Like I fake looked at the clothes, but then I left because I was like oh and then oh, literally that night, So this was in a day that night, I went to this event thing with some friends and I got introduced to somebody.
Speaker 2: This guy was also at the clothing convention. Ironically enough, was he that's what you said? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, he was at Ye. He saw him at Rose Bowl the next day. He was in the same outfit the guy who did what I'm about to say, not the guy he almost hit me. But that same night said Saturday night, I go to an event whatever. I'm introduced to this guy and he's like already drunk and they're serving drinks at this event, but he's like drunk. And then later on I found out he like got there with his wife from like a date night they were having, so like I think they just got drunk and they were like, yeah, let's like go to that event. It's close whatever. And I was like sitting there like this talking to my friends, and I was pretty cold. So I also feel like I just stand like this usually, like I'm always with like my arms crossed. It's just like a comfortable thing. And I was cold, so I was just like doing this and then he looks at me. He's like oh, First when he said hi to me, he rabs me and was like called me baby, and I was like, he like called me baby, and I was like, ill, dude, and I just like backed up again. Obviously I didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: She's like like you have to do protect so literally be alone.
Speaker 1: And then he was like, oh, why the negative energy this is? I like this, I like this negative energy. You have such a negative energy. And I was like, oh, I'm just I'm just cold. And he was like drunken talking over me, so I basically like me talking was pointless, and he's like, come here. And we were like basically around this corner and it was on the street at this event where and around the corner there was like a floodlight pointing down on the other side of the corner. And then he proceeds to grab me. My arms are still cross and he grabs my arms, grabs me bath the arms and starts moving me, moving my body and I'm just like kind of like fumbling around because he's drunkenly moving me around, and I'm like what the fuck. And my friend group was just watching, like what the fuck is happening and kind of all to see like what is this guy doing? And he grabbed me and like pushes me up against the wall. Where there's light on me, and like he pushed me too hard and my head hit the wall and I was just standing there like this still, and then he was like, I just want to get a look at you. Like I was like yeah, and I was just like and then all my friends came and they were like okay, and they like kind of separated it and like we're talking to him, and then when of my friends grabbed him and like kind of did the same thing. But like there wasn't really much you could do because it was like this a public event and this guy is just obviously like too drunk to function. But I almost cried and I wanted to. I almost had a peck and I was so freaked out. And then I ran inside and went and grabbed an alcoholic beverage to cut my nerves. I literally that was I need a beer.
Speaker 2: I need a beer, beer, I need a beer.
Speaker 1: Just another day in the life. And then I saw him at the Rose Bowl and I was literally petrified. He was wearing the same thing. So I'm like, damn nest I.
Speaker 3: Feel like that's the same strain of guys, the unsolicited dick pic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he fully gets drunk in his eyes funny, or maybe he does it sober, but yeah, that was not a fun.
Speaker 2: Well while you were being attacked, I was at home alone and our neighbors downstairs were having a party and I didn't know this at the time, and I heard like like screaming from my room and they were on the opposite side of the house, and I heard like screaming and yelling and like celebrating and laughter and having fun. But from my room it sounded like it was coming from like the streets, like outside, and I was like, why is everybody outside screaming? Like what are they running from? Like what is going on? And I started like literally freaking out. And never in my life have I been like I'm afraid to die alone, But in this moment, I got so emotional because I was like I was literally convinced like the like the aliens were here, like the apocalypse was happening, and like people were running from zombies or aliens like or some shit. And I in this moment, I was like, Oh my god, I'm gonna fucking die alone. And like my family's back in Texas, like Andya's out with her friends, Like everyone is with their family or with their friends. And I am literally alone and I'm gonna die alone. And I was like literally like tearing up at the thought. And I was literally like panicking about this. And then I walked into the house because I was like, what is going on? Where is this sound coming from? And I like walked, are we good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what it is? The sound of joy is just so alien to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just not a happy person. I'm scared of being happy. You don't want to see me when I'm happy, seriously, seriously. But I walked into the living room and heard them singing happy birth there and I was like, oh, oh, oh, so the aliens. The aliens aren't here after all. I had to recorrect my TikTok feed. This morning. I woke up and I opened TikTok immediately because I am addicted to looking at a black screen on my phone and I cannot control myself. I was I was watching tiktoks in bed, and all of them were like, the world is ending, aliens are coming, We've shut down this nuclear red dawn blah blah blah blah blah, like all this shit. The war is on our turf now, like, and I was just like, no, I'm not dealing with this. I'm literally not dealing with this. So I just went not interested, not interested, not interested, not interesting. I an interesting, and I got my feed right back.
Speaker 1: I used the fuck out of that. If you come on to my timeline and you were singing, you were gone. You are gone. Why are you see that's interesting?
Speaker 2: I literally don't think I've ever gotten like someone just singing on my feed.
Speaker 1: I've gotten people like like a cover every now and then I think what it is is TikTok is, like you like this song so much and you like people so much. What if we made people sing the song and you saw it like you saw that, and then I'm like a.
Speaker 2: Ukulele cover of Ice Spice. There's a drone outside, y'all. They're watching us. Welcome to Drew Siah Corner. That's what we need to talk about. Why and he has gone because she won't let us talk about it. There's a lot of sy ops going on right now. Pay attention. Don't be fooled. They're putting UFOs in the sky because the debt ceiling. The UFOs, they're not real. I hope they're real. I wish they were real. I want them to be real so bad, and if they are real, I'll eat my words. But it's all psychological operations. Don't fall for it. Listen to this. Don't ask me why I cheated, Ask God why he brought me in your life to hurt you. They think my pupils dilated because I love her, but I really was just tweaking off the molly. I really don't believe men should have a sweet tooth. That's for women and kids. Seeing a grown man leaving the gas station with a fist full of little cookies and candies and shaking and just shaking my damn head as I raised the gas nozzle back up to my lips when we got a wee. A part of me thought it would save my family eating food, eating food from Starbucks, be like, Wow, that three D printed sandwich was so good. The grainy eggs are delicious. Count your benzos. Doesn't it look like there's less than you remember? Someone fucking stole your bars. Call everyone you know and scream at them until someone confesses they stole your bars. They sold yours annex.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back. Sorry I had to take a doodoo break. I think something I ate in the past few days. Gave me diary becus I had diarrhea for like three days. Yeah right, it doesn't good. It's why that face, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like when you're listening to a good song, you're like, hmm, nice.
Speaker 1: You sniff your songs?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Like when you're listening to a song you like mean, mugget m. This is hard. That your heart was hard. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, well I wish it was hard.
Speaker 2: It was a hard bodied.
Speaker 1: What I was singing in the bathroom is they need to stop giving out real roses at the Bachelor and give out the rose the vibrator, Like why has that not happened yet? You know at the end when they're like he's deciding or she's deciding, like who she's gonna fuck? Like, why don't they give out the vibrating rose?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's actually really powerful.
Speaker 1: Exactly, And has anybody given a girl like twelve vibrators but like a flower, like a bouquet, like a rose bouquet, it's just twelve vibrat.
Speaker 2: I'm sure has done that before.
Speaker 3: I've done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't afford a rose vibrator though, So it's like, I like let alone.
Speaker 3: I took that alone. I gotta I gotta cash.
Speaker 1: Alone for your vibrators. Well, you literally would either.
Speaker 2: Think about this. So I always thought the reason why the plants in the bathroom thrived was because they were being watered by like the humidity from the shower and shit, it's from the doodoo flakes being fertilizer.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wonder there needs to be signs back into that. I need to read that because like that would change my whole vibe because we are two people who like hanging out in the bathroom. Yeah, maybe that's why we like it though, because it's fertilizing us too.
Speaker 2: I literally it is so bad. I will spin. I will just sit in the bathroom doing nothing but sitting on my face.
Speaker 1: It's such a good space.
Speaker 2: It's so small and nice and comfortable the lighting and their Yeah, exactly exactly. And I also think, like, I don't know, I think it's like the towels or something. Recently, it's just been hitting like really good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's because we also have really nice towels sets in there, so it feels like a proper bathroom, like we have everything in there to make it a proper bathroom, except the fact that our fucking door on our vanity because this house was made one hundred years ago. The vanity, like mirror literally just fell onto me and we can insert that photo because I was doing my makeup and I went to open it and it just fucking fell crumbled.
Speaker 2: It literally the metal hinges melted from like the shit air from.
Speaker 1: The Do Do air. Ye. But yeah, Also, like The Bachelor is so weird, Like shows like that are so weird, And honestly, you were bigger than me going on a show like that, I would be so pissed to see somebody I'm even slightly interested in going on dates with other girls. I would freak the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not real, none of it's no.
Speaker 1: They find love, they do, they do, and they get married for like two years.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm like, is is it it has to be like a little real if like these couples are staying together for like a couple of years. But isn't it like in their contract that if they break up they don't get the money.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: We need we need to connoisseur of the show.
Speaker 1: I feel like Joshua know josh loves the Bachelor or.
Speaker 2: Oh Ryan, Yeah, but they refuse to be on our podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh my god, I had work due today. Oh. Also, remember when I was like I don't trust the batteries and cars, Well, this girl posted a TikTok that she felt that way about battery bikes. At least that's why I gathered she was talking about because she was like, oh, I like, I kept telling my landlord that, Like, she had a neighbor who was like a hoarder, which is also like a fire hazard. But they were like obsessed with bringing bikes into the house, but like electric bikes. And she kept saying he electric chair and electric chair? What is that?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm just trying to get some postsy. I gotta be real.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not the way you do it.
Speaker 2: I thought, that's like what you would like.
Speaker 1: I can't believe what what was it?
Speaker 2: It was like, I can't believe I'm doing this for some pussy.
Speaker 1: It's like and I electric chair. But she kept saying that, like, oh, she kept saying it was a fire hazard. All the neighbors were saying, it's a fire hazard. And they would bring these bikes with batteries into it, and then a fire started in the apartment complex and the whole floor that that was on burned down because I think one of the batteries of the bike, we can explode.
Speaker 2: It weaking glided on them.
Speaker 1: So the Tesla's are gonna glitty over our lives and explode.
Speaker 2: Test the Tesla wasn't gonna glitty all of us. Yeah, gtty, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Let me find I mean, there's it's not okay, whoa wait.
Speaker 2: No, I had to get the rhythm.
Speaker 3: Nope, still going right.
Speaker 2: That was kind of good, that last one.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of hopping around.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know what a gritty is. I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have the EMO, so I don't see it often enough to know.
Speaker 2: I watch a gritty YouTube tutorial.
Speaker 1: Except I love the the video of the two kids grittying and they're like racing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like it's like a co ed party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's super cute.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, well, I looked up how to do the default dance. Oh yeah, and I just like I was like standing in my room doing it.
Speaker 1: The like the fortnight. Yeah, Josiah is really good at it.
Speaker 3: I spent like fifteen minutes trying to learn, and then I got an email from like my health insurance and I was like, you have to go to the doctor. And I was just like, oh, I'm like twenty eight like you.
Speaker 2: I'm default dancing in my.
Speaker 3: Just like close the browser that.
Speaker 2: Is upstairs, neighbor activity like yeah, like just.
Speaker 1: Stomping around like some of us have took. Ake up in the morning, go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Is that loud for y'all?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think I have a louder one.
Speaker 2: You're loud.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that if you Somebody said there was a TikTok of this girl being like, if you want to hear your like your voice, how it is, because when you're hearing your voice, you're usually hearing it sounds off of things. If you want to hear it for you'll go like this and you can hear exactly how you sound.
Speaker 2: Hello, I am listening to my voice for real this time. Wait, now, how does this work? Do you cover your ears?
Speaker 1: Or no? You go like this or oh, I guess I don't know. She went like this, and it's like you're not hearing it. Bounce from here to here. You're hearing it, like, actually, I don't know how this works. There's no way you're covering.
Speaker 2: I think if you cover your ears and like plug, it's.
Speaker 1: Your health voice. That's not how you sound. There's no way of knowing how you sound there. There's no way of knowing that you're real.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is. We are simply the universe experiencing itself. If you think about it, what does that mean.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody say that we need to like go off into the woods and take mushrooms and like shut the fuck up. They were like all they do is get like in like existential period. We're just too existential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's too such, but that's.
Speaker 1: Always been how we were. There was just never long formats where you could question that. There was only us doing satirical bits on YouTube, where we were acting like somebody and making fun of a trend or something because we are existential and we question why these things are trends, and they're confusing and scary and like silly to us, so we make a joke of it, when really we've been hiding behind jokes for our whole life, because in reality, we are terrified of our own existence and what we're going to leave behind, and if we're going to get to leave anything behind, and what does that even mean? Because I won't be here to see what those things I leave behind turn into. So it's not necessarily important and I should just be enjoying my days moment by moment. But I am so stuck up on what I think I need to do before my life ends. But how do you even know when your life ends? Because there is no knowing that.
Speaker 2: That was so core core, You're so colcor. I've been getting into hopecore recently.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen a lot of hope Core.
Speaker 2: I love hopecore my way.
Speaker 1: What is all I can think is when Christian perform that whole song and it was so late, that was.
Speaker 2: So fire, that's like Christians go to karaoke song. And then his show in La he performed the entire thing and he was like, y'all have to sing along or it's not gonna work. Like you'll all have to get down with this shit.
Speaker 1: But most people, I don't think news the lyrics. It was like his ten friends who have seen him perform it so much so now we.
Speaker 2: Know the l from the Yeah, we were in the viehicle.
Speaker 1: We were in the banister. Yeah, we were in the blue banisters.
Speaker 2: What is what was Lana saying or just I was saying. Lana was saying, my body is a map of la But we truly are the universe experience in good self.
Speaker 1: I don't know necessarily what that means.
Speaker 2: It's like we're made of stardust and we are all the chemicals and gases, all created from the universe and its infinite expanses, and we're just that in one being, and we're using that energy to observe itself, to observe ourselves.
Speaker 1: Do you think God would be mad that we're using his energy to do this to jerk off?
Speaker 2: Also, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw a zool in the window the other day when we got home, and it really freaked me out because I was looking at her. I was like, dude, when we leave the house, she's still here. Like when you leave the house, your pet is still at home existing. They don't just disappear into thin air when you're out and you don't even they don't cross your mind. They are still somewhere in your house, just sitting around, thinking, nothing, moving around, just like need water, need food. Ooh thing, I'm gonna hunt that thing. Yeah, I'm gonna play with that thing. This isn't real.
Speaker 2: Azol has been hanging out in my room a lot more recently because they're is a female cat screaming in heat right outside my window all day every day.
Speaker 1: I keep thinking it's a real baby or something, and then I get up and look through all my windows because I swear there's gonna be like an infant on the fucking road, Like it's the nineteen twentiest film and I'm going to take in a baby while it's raining and raise it as my own.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But Azul, Yeah, he's been like trying to get some snatch bro.
Speaker 1: No as well. Isn't like that, Azuela when it just like use somebody for their body. Azel wants to get to know somebody before, Like, yeah, it sucks. That's like just the kind of cat my at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'll give him that. Yeah, give him that.
Speaker 1: Like the thing is is well, if like he actually had to be in a room with another cat, he is the most useless cat ever.
Speaker 2: He would suck ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I got my other cat, who's dead, by the way, I have a fucking dead cat, Like, yeah, I had a cat for like a year and then it fucking died nine months. Actually yeah, like not even a year neglected her, Yeah, honestly, like feeding two cats was too much work, Like it was just so bad. Actually, she had cat COVID and died.
Speaker 2: Literally, I cannot believe that happened. And it felt like you had her for so fucking long. It felt had her for three years, but she was only around for such a short amount of time.
Speaker 1: I felt like I had her for so long because I never had to take a cat to the vet and the doctor that much. It was it was a lot, like she needed so much attention because she was just she was literally withering away. It was actually so fucking devastating. It was really sad. But she was like actually the nicest cat ever. Oh I found I'm gonna insert this picture. I found a picture of you holding her out, like oh she was like she was a really long cat. But we never got to see her hit old because she died and perished.
Speaker 2: She literally perished, saying withered in fair.
Speaker 1: She she did. She she's in a box in my room right now.
Speaker 2: She was such a sweet little girl that like we had beef. Me and her had beef, and that I'm grown enough to admit that we had beef in our life.
Speaker 1: But you miss her now.
Speaker 2: I do. I really do miss her presence. It was weird without her. But to clarify things, she was basically born with a neurological disorder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was born with like no So basically she got an infection and then she got cat covid and only five Like it's normal for cats to get a COVID strain, but only five too, Like I think it's like two to five percent usually fucking die from it. But because she was untreated, she got like a viral infection and like it killed her kidneys and her lungs, and then she couldn't grow hair anymore. So she started losing her hair and she couldn't eat. And also when she was a baby, she had an ear infection from being six, so she walked with a tilt, so she would like jump around but she yeah, she would like walk with a.
Speaker 2: Tilt like from Coraline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she walked too, or she would just almost start bending, like she would start going in a circle if you just like let her. Because she and her tail was like crushed when she was a baby, so her tail had a really bad bend in it, literally so fucked up. And you know it's crazy is when I first went toget her, like I literally do you remember how bad that was? I had so much excite. See my gut feeling doesn't lie. But I'm so happy I got her because she was awesome. But when I went to get her, it was like during It was during COVID, and I was just like, dude, this is like the perfect time to get another cat because I've been wanting a second cat. But I just like would travel so much and left so much because it's funny, and I was like, oh, I just need another cat because now it's the perfect time because I could get close. I'm gonna be home for so long. Whatever, we like go out of the way to go. I drive an hour way to go get this cat. Then I have a panic attack because I'm so scared of COVID and I'm like, maybe this is like a rash decision. Shouldn't be getting another Cat'm not gonna go. And then I was convinced to go back because it was like, dude, you want to cat. I was like, that is true. I want this cat.
Speaker 2: It's so cute and talking about it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, gonna go get this cat. We drove back out and then we got there and literally I got into the house. It was she was being fostered at, and she was so fucking paranoid and like she was so freaked out by seeing another human that when I got in the house, she like ran into a wall, hit it and then backed up like literally like went backwards really fast, hit the stairs, and then tried to run up the stairs and it was woodstairs, so she slipped down the stairs, hit the floor, and then ran away into a corner, and the foster mom was like, oh hush, she a little scared. And I was like literally standing in this stranger's house with like three masks on and gloves, and I was like I should not be in here, like this is so bad. And then I just was too scared to be like, actually no, I don't want that. So I took her and like she was dead silent on the hour and a half ride home, and I thought she was dead and Carrier in the backseat and I was like, this is just my cat now, and she was just so weird, and then I put her in the room to like so that Ozul could smell her through the door, and she just kept pissing in the bed and the cat bed. She wouldn't pissed in the litter box, and she was like old enough that she knew what a litter box was, and she like peeded it and then got under us, so she was covered in pee and liked. It was literally so crazy. But then she was a really good girl and she would lay in my lap.
Speaker 2: She was a lapcat. She was such a so wee girl.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and then she died and then she was normal for like three months in gaining weight, and then she started getting really.
Speaker 2: Scary, and I was like it turned so fast it was crazy. It wasn't like it happened without warning, Like it was so weird. Like one day she was like good, and then the next day her head tip got really bad, and then it was just downhill over like a month, and then eventually she had to get put down.
Speaker 1: It was so sad. That was really the worst experience ever. But I'm happy it happened while I was here, yeah, because I was My biggest fear was like, dude, like, if I'm traveling and this happens, I'll be so pissed, Like that would be the worst.
Speaker 2: Thought that we were with her when she.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, she was in my bed. It was so sad. She pissed all.
Speaker 2: Over my bed on no, I mean when she got put down. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: We had to talk to her, we had to hold her.
Speaker 2: Girl, even like beyond like like her being a cat like dude, that was that was really dark. That like fucked me up for a little bit, like seeing her get put down and just like literally the life like leaving her eyes.
Speaker 1: It was like, so yeah, having to put like an animal down because they literally are just like passing away is so sad because it's like, well, I don't want this cat to suffer, because okay, this is my hot take. I think like when cats are like I mean, her kidneys were literally failing. It was like, yeah, you could get a three thousand dollars surgery done on this fucking three pound animal that won't eat and can't move and there's a chance it won't work, but it and she would have to take meds eighteen times a fucking day, or you could put her down and like say for her suffering.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I'm gonna like yeah, because she was in so much pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really sad. But she's like the cutest girl over. She was literally the cutest cat ever. Like she was so and she had like a little her teeth would like hang over her mouth, so she would have like a little tooth hanging out when she would be asleep. And she was like a fun cat Asulas like so sleigh and cute, but it's all's annoying and like she doesn't like lay on you. You have to trick Azula into laying on you.
Speaker 2: You have to open a can of food and put it like on your lap.
Speaker 1: You have to literally grab her and she like is tense for like two minutes and then you have to pet her until she's like okay, like I'm not going to be killed by the season.
Speaker 2: He turns as hard as a rock when you touch it. It's crazy, Azula, Like if you touch his back, he literally like flexes every single muscle in his body like in a way that I did not know as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a cat that's like terrified for its life at every waking moment. It is like perpetually terrified. Maybe we accidentally at one point left the shroom gummy around and Aula eight a shroom gummy and she just knows about her. Yeah, he's just sentient and that's why that look in his eyes. Sometimes he has a look in his eyes and I'm like, where are you?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: What's in there? So I think he just knows that he's alive and that his time will come to an end very soon. He's an older cat now, not an older cat. He's still a very like in my head he's a baby. But I freaked out the other day because I'm like, dude, Azula is like almost six years old. No, no, Azul was born in the summer of.
Speaker 2: Twenty years when he was like four or five months. Six months?
Speaker 1: Wait, he's I guess. Yeah, at the end of this year, he'll be almost six question mark, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Charley is like almost ten. How long?
Speaker 1: I just need a cat to be like Azola to be in my life when I have a baby. But she would be dead. Yeah, gone, Oh what am I supposed to do when she dies? That's I want to lie. I think I'd get another cat.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're pregnant right now. You never you don't.
Speaker 1: Say that kind of shit to me. Don't wish evil upon me? What do you like?
Speaker 2: What did he call you?
Speaker 1: Oh? You think I'd look pregnant?
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm not saying that. That's all I was saying. That's not that wasn't what I would say. But we're gonna know that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a conversation about this after.
Speaker 1: Funny how freely you feel to speak.
Speaker 2: On a woman's leave it and leave it in, leave it in.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna cut it because you made it look like No, wow, you are you gonna yell at me for that? What are you gonna do to me?
Speaker 1: What the fun is that?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna thank you?
Speaker 1: But yeah, that got more. But we just talked about my dead.
Speaker 2: Cat, and it's cracking up the entire time. It's like a defense mechanism though, like when I like get, when I think about sad things, I literally cannot help it.
Speaker 1: But it's too funny, Like for some reason, it's literally like like devastating things are like funny to me, not because I find them funny, because it just like it literally just puts me in an existential.
Speaker 2: Where I'm like why why better to laugh?
Speaker 1: Like why laugh?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Because that like I laugh if you can cry.
Speaker 2: That was literally like one of the saddest things ever, and like I laughed my entire way through it. And I actually feel you for it, man, after talking about that animal. But no genuinely though, like I don't know, Oh my god, like just thinking about like my brother, like all that shit, like what when it was all going down, and like.
Speaker 1: I know, it's really insane. It's just such an out of body experience. It's like whoa. I think, especially as young people, it's super out of body because it's just like you're like, well, I'm still a baby. Why is why am I having to face such large motions of grief when my life is just beginning, Like.
Speaker 2: It's also giving like my the harshest reality like the hardest part of grieving. And I remember like telling you this the two I was just in a really dark place. One I was like, one, like you truly are like all alone in this life, like no matter what way you spent it, like you are yourself and that's it. And I don't think that's a bad thing. And then two, like the hardest thing I was like grappling with was the fact that life just like kept going. Yeah, it just continued like all of my brother's things were just like still in his house and he had like mail in the mailbox and like all this crazy shit. And I was just like, like he still had male coming to him, and I was just like, dude, what the fuck? It was such a surreal and weird thing to grapple with. I just like I still haven't I've just chosen to. I chose to read Alan Watts and I was like, Yep, I'm healed. I don't need to think about that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. I remember that used to make me really angry. Also, like I was the kind of person that I didn't tell anybody when my mom died because that was like during my time in my life where I wasn't very open with anybody, so only like the person I was dating, and like my family knew, and I was like just dead silent about it. For like literally I was looking back. I actually this reminds me of what TikTok I saw, where it was like me explaining how I used my fencer from twenty sixteen to twenty nineteen. I was like, I got married there, I got divorced there, I got I got into fights on that show, like it was like this woman like talking like that, and I remember like two weeks later, maybe I was like, oh, because people obviously just kept texting me like nothing and like talking to me and getting upset that I wasn't saying anything to them. And then I just made a random post on my face. I was like, by the way my mom died, I don't want to talk about it a lot like done. I was like, you know, just shut up, don't say anything to me. I don't want to talk about it with anybody. But that would make me really mad for a long time because I was like, this is so unfair. Everyone's life is just like continuing and moving on. My dad still has to go to work tomorrow, my mom still has to go to work tomorrow, like my step mom I had to go to work to like people just people are just continuing their life, like everything is just moving, as if this devastating, huge thing didn't just happen to me. And then yeah, I agree with like you're alone because as but that that's like a funny thing growing up to think about is I remember that used to figing me out, even with my siblings. I think about how different me and all my siblings are, And I'm just stunned because in my head we had such similar experiences, but we really didn't. We were all living such separate lives and like we were all our individual selves and that was grieving too. It was like all of us took different steps in ing, like it's completely different. And then it's like that almost makes it annoying because it's your fucking siblings. So already talking to your siblings sometimes can be actually the most frustrating thing in the world. But then when you're trying to have a deep conversation with them and it becomes a like a competition. Like I don't know how to describe it, not that grieving is a competition, but.
Speaker 2: Like, oh for me, like hats oh for me, it is. Yeah, I'm the.
Speaker 1: Most sad, but are you though, Like how could you prove it?
Speaker 2: I'm the saddest in the room, I'm the baddest in the room.
Speaker 1: What does he say that the highest.
Speaker 2: Summer alex ge song I've been thinking saying recently.
Speaker 1: When I get sad, I get sad.
Speaker 2: I get so mad.
Speaker 1: Way with the broken.
Speaker 2: Rim because I am tad.
Speaker 1: And I am bad.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get mad in my room.
Speaker 3: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been working on that.
Speaker 3: That's like you guys have been working on that.
Speaker 2: Well, we're planning on going on a colleagey, we're planning on going on like a college tour, yeah, and performing performing that to inspire.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you guys have been working on that, and that's as good as it is right now. So I was like, it's good.
Speaker 1: Latistic, it's funny, you know, it's funny. It's like, what's this chop ever to talk?
Speaker 2: It was, No, the thing is, the thing is, the thing is. The thing is. Art is subjective. Do you know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know that unless it's your art and it's objectively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just rip.
Speaker 1: Where has that've been ripped?
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: Is like fucked up and it cost you eight million dollars in la sniff my arm that's what it looks like. It looks like you're doing like a chapless ass but for your armpits.
Speaker 2: It's kind of the ship I've been on.
Speaker 1: That's what you've been on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been ripping the armpits out of my shirts and sweaters. Better circulation, better pair amount.
Speaker 1: I know how to help circul your blood if you need help doing that, me too.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do not touch.
Speaker 1: Me, He's saying. We were talking about the Beyonce concert and how we're like, okay when we get our tickets because we I didn't get we didn't get pre sale tickets, so now we're just staring at the prices and we're like, damn, are we really just gonna have to? Like it's an experience I have.
Speaker 2: Like we were talking about it last night, and I was like, I have to be like front Row, Like I said, I simply if you see.
Speaker 1: Eight million ads for seat geek like and shade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I genuinely have to be like front Row. And I was talking about it and I was like, oh, like I need to like I need her to like bend down and reach out so we can touch her. And I was like, no, no, I do not need to touch beyond. I really don't need to even be close to Beyonce. Like it would ruin every It would ruin. It would be like it would be the same level of like live shifting as my brother died is if I touched Beyonce like it would be it.
Speaker 1: Would just be too confused us. It's like somebody who we've like watched and like not idolized, because it's not like she like influenced our work, but she's literally like not a real figure, Like she might as well be like one of the people on the quarter because I'm like, I know, this is one of the most important people ever, but like they're not real to me? Does that make sense? Like that's like how I feel about Beyonce is like in a hundred years, she's gonna be like on some sort of like American like currency and like older like young people are gonna be like, who is this? And then someone's gonna be like that's.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about this is more this is what's thought, but like the new generation, like the iPad babies, like they're not gonna have a Beyonce, like the closest thing that we have to like the next Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Who is who was I was saying dojacat because Doja cat goes like perform?
Speaker 2: Who was the nineteen ninety six shirt music video.
Speaker 1: Oh Normani?
Speaker 2: Normani is really I.
Speaker 1: Don't think Normani is like touring like I'm when I'm saying this, I mean like we have pop stars, like we have Dua Lipa do Aleapa is fucking huge, but like she's not like doing fucking borderline backflips on game. I need somebody like falling from the sky and like flipping down and like a Lady Gaga. Like Lady Gaga is like in that same vein where when you go to a Lady Gaga like concert performance, like she's like doing multiple outfit changes. She's fucking like basically sliding across the floor.
Speaker 3: But I just don't feel we that Normani video is it for motive motivation? Motivation that videos? I think I've watched the video like fifteen.
Speaker 2: I just watched it first, so good. Yeah, I always a dancer. She's so fucking sick. We do this thing after anything like big happens like on TV and like we're like, let's watch that performance, like we go down the rabbit hole and it started with Rihanna and then obviously we had to as one does you go watch the Beyonce super Bowl performance because it's fucking crazy and and you graduate from that too. You can either go down the left side and keep watching Beyonce and go to Bachella and then go to like just all over perform fall.
Speaker 1: Into the me Myself and I video like you did.
Speaker 2: That, but which he's got.
Speaker 1: Actually, we have seen every single, every single piece of Beyonce, Like I remember one lady in the old apartment, remember how annoyed Josh got with us one time, Like Josh like is so down to watch it? But one time it was this big habit where we would like drink all the time. We would drink four locos and then sit in our living room and watch Beyonce music videos. And one time Josh just like, dude, not.
Speaker 2: A guy, literally, just like when he stormed out room, which was a balcony so he had to hear it. It was very very fair. But then we would like graduate into telephone with Lady Gaga and they'd be like, oh, like let's check out Judas, like because as one does. Or you can go down the other route and try to find the modern day pop star Oja Cat, Normani, Chloe and Haley Chloe and Hallie Hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't say her name.
Speaker 2: Actually I can't say. I don't know anymore, but yeah, and we just try to figure it out. But it just doesn't feel like the Girls or Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: There's not like a Kylie Minogue Lady Gaga Beyonce like for now, like I I can't unless I'm just maybe somebody could point me in the right direction. I can think of an artists that I really like and I think are huge and like beyond this life.
Speaker 2: Like like Tyler is a great performer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tyler's an insane performer.
Speaker 2: Crazy like he's he understands no backup dancers, but which I would not expect, you know, it would be funny.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he used to No, no, no, I'm thinking of his Grammy performance when he had all of what during IGOR, when he had like all the like like clones of him. That motherfucker could do a goddamn performer.
Speaker 2: Or is that is that Josiah making sound?
Speaker 3: I can't hear anything.
Speaker 1: I think it might have been Josiah, But that motherfucker can put on a show. But I just like, like I am so like I love big theatrics, like I want I want fire, I want like things moving like I want like.
Speaker 2: Full I want my ape brain to be stimulated, over stimulated, like I want it to be like new scrolling on TikTok, like the same level of stimulation.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I want to be so overstimulated that I forget I'm real. That's what I look for in a concert, But then I think, like I do like a good Like some performers I've seen are just really good and they're not doing like crazy theatrics. Like Big Thief was really good and really good to watch. Dejon was put on a really good show because of the like the like renditions of songs that he does, all the clapping and instruments.
Speaker 2: His homie is wooing in the bag.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just don't I can't think of any huge superstar. I don't know if I've seen performers, yeah, performances. I haven't seen Egg perform enough. Meg can just dance her ass off too, which is just like really fun to watch. But I just want maybe it's a budget thing, Like maybe like if a lot of these artists have huge budgets, what would they do. Like Ariana was a really good performer too, but I don't know if she's gonna go on tour again. But she was like, but she's also not a dancer. We need dancer.
Speaker 2: That's that's what we're getting at at the end of the day, is like we need girls like dancing their asses off, Like it's just not what it used to be and everybody goes to the concerts to the god fucking iPhone videos myself included.
Speaker 1: Get one, okay, cause I don't. I don't knock getting one to do videos. Do not record the whole performance, like when when it's just an endless see of phone.
Speaker 2: Because someone else is recording it and you can watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will watch any song you don't get one other person will get. Also, these artists usually do at least one show when the whole thing is recorded, like yeah, a few pictures or videos for memory's sake, but you don't even look at them. I don't watch them past that moment. I just think about it and I'm like, that was fun. Every now and then I'll.
Speaker 2: Look at I did for the first time ever in my life do that. And I went back and watched the Playboy Cardi performance because I was like, that shit, he is so fucking goofy and like the best way possible signing I Spice, I love her. The opium munchers is what they're calling.
Speaker 1: Us, which is pretty insensitive, but you know, I guess I'm an opium muncher now yeah me too, me too. Well, that was thank you for listening to our rant. About pop stars. Yeah yeah, sitting from our.
Speaker 2: Home, going from dead parents and brothers and cats to Beyonce and pop stars.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we need to see her. But oh, Drew made a funny joke where he was like, He's like, I actually think if she reached out to touch me, I would freak out and like.
Speaker 2: Like I would hit her hand away, her hand away, because I'd be like, get the fuck away from him.
Speaker 1: It's too scary. She's like, not, I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy. Lana No Ray is so beautiful. I've been tro But yeah, thank you guys so much for watching so media. Yeah, I always.
Speaker 2: Always trying to skip it forgetting Okay, I got love Tyler, Jada waita love love Tyler. This little sixteen year old kid from Florida making like such sick music and it needs to be recognized more. I know there's people listening that are like, he's already huge. Like I said about Young Lean, you live in a fucking echo chamber, like you live in a microcosm on the Internet. He's not big, but he will be mark my words, mark my words. No surprises by Radiohead, Oh yeah yeah, I'm a Radiohead fan. Yeah yeah, I don't give a fuck and let's do ooh, I'm forcing it. So I'm not giving you a third. You only get two today, but you could listen to any Left Tyler song and fucking love it, So goofy and good.
Speaker 1: My media of the week is I realized I know every single Journey song.
Speaker 2: Ever Journey Journey.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my parents loved Journey and I know every song and I actually love the song Separate Ways worlds Apart and Wheel in the Sky and Wheeling the Sky was in a Sopranos episode and it literally I like freaked me out because I hadn't thought about Journey and so long. But I had an era when I was like seventeen eighteen where I was listening to Journey a lot, which was super random, but I think it was I was like really missing my childhood and I was so sad that I was like having to face all my sadness and whatnot. And then what does your soul look like? DJ Shadow waiting for you, Alex g Mermaid shaw Day and I'm still listening to I Think of you little.
Speaker 2: I say that it's sad, sad.
Speaker 1: That's not how you say it actually, So you must know fucking nothing. All right, well he's done now, ew.
Speaker 2: What was that? Just nod it off? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much for watching. Bye.
Speaker 2: Should we add the otro song to this episode just because? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, it's not done yet though.
Speaker 2: So should I play like just a little clip of it if.
Speaker 1: You would like? Yeah, if you can find it fast enough, like you're literally sating forever.
Speaker 5: Pretty anti climactic, honestly, Oh my god, why is Ky.
Speaker 1: Laughing so hard?
Speaker 3: I really like it. It sounds it reminds me of we Sports.
Speaker 1: Very chill vibes, very lobby of chill video game.
Speaker 2: What's the one?
Speaker 3: Wheally like upgraded it and it was like we Sports Resort. Yeah, like all the music was more lit in WE Sports Resort. It sounds like that.
Speaker 6: Oh fun fact, did you know that that's been sitting on our iPhones for over a year.
Speaker 1: We just never did anything with it. I don't remember. Oh uh. Game music is now considered like it can be nominated for Grammys now like the soundtracks can be Grammy.
Speaker 2: Was someone nominated that changed?
Speaker 1: I think just the past year and or two that's been a thing.
Speaker 2: Where would have won Backpack had actually won a Grammy really, you're producing for the five Nights of Freddy's Music.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh my god, he's lying because look at his fucking face.
Speaker 2: Is anybody else still waiting on the five Night at Freddy's movie since twenty seventeen, the half movie Bye