Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kim, Hey, what's that scary?
Speaker 1: So you want to play his phone tap on your dad?
Speaker 2: Yep, I hear.
Speaker 4: He's got a very low boiling point and he gets crazy when it comes to money.
Speaker 3: I'm very crazy, super crazy.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Pretend that you're calling for my Rocketime company telling them that I listed him as my co signer, I haven't paid in a few months, and that his credit is going to be effected with the collections if he doesn't come up with the money.
Speaker 4: And then we'll get the two of you guys on the phone, and he's going to go off on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's going to really say some horrible things to me.
Speaker 1: Here we go, I'll start.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm looking for mister Joseph ambertin as here place speaking.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: This is a John Comparo from yuks Time Credit Services. How are you doing today? Yeah, we have some outstanding charges. Your daughter or your wife named Kimberly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my daughter, your daughter, she had listed you as a co signer.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: What's the balance that she is toe.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars?
Speaker 4: We have a charge for a Louis Vauton bag at one thousand, one hundred dollars, a Gucci handbag here for one thousand, three hundred dollars on December the eighth, and then on January sixth Jimmy chu seven hundred dollars. Looks like some Manolo Blannic shoes on January the eighth at eight hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll get in touch with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, who are you? My name is John Comperil.
Speaker 2: Yeah you guys? Yeah, okay, fine, thank you. I'll have a context.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's gonna flip out, do say John.
Speaker 3: Hi, Mommy, just ask me a message. What's going on? Said to call you right away.
Speaker 2: Jim I just got a call from a guy from CHEM. I have one of those. Yeah, I you owed him thirty nine hundred and fifty dollars. You bought a Louis Vuitton for a thousand dollars, a Gucci for a thousand dollars, Jimmy shoe shoes for seven hundred dollars, and something Jimmy chwo not shoe, honey. I could give a shit us.
Speaker 3: Why are you getting a call?
Speaker 2: They're calling me because they try to find you because you're overdue on your payments and you put me down as a co signer. Do you know what a co signer means? It means I'm obligated to your debt. And that's why they call me.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: Well, really, right when you're car loss were screwed up, they didn't call me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's a car.
Speaker 2: This is a cardiff. It don't matter if it's a trash. Can you put me down as a coast signer? And you did it without my permission, by.
Speaker 3: The way, But I didn't think that you would ever be involved.
Speaker 2: What would make you spend four thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: I had to have a lot like big charges to pay them off in a lump sum so I could get my credit back up.
Speaker 2: You think that you improve your credit by spending four thousand dollars You can't pay back? Who told you that?
Speaker 3: The sales guy?
Speaker 2: Kim, your head is stuff and I need I could losing your mind? Is there's something wrong with you? You know what? Kim, you're just a little too about How about you take all back?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think I can do that because I don't have receipts or anything.
Speaker 2: Kim. Don't you dare give me this bullshit that they're no receipts. You better go talk to me right now, Kim. I'm ready to force the blood vessel. Do you think this is funny? I can't even believe that you did this again, and I want to know how to You got me down as a coast signer, and if you sign my name to that form, I'm gonna cut your heart out a lot. Jim. You think I'm fiting around, You have no. You have never seen me this angry that you put me in this position again, and you're using my name as a coach signer in your credit card, which you ain't supposed to have.
Speaker 3: Now, calm down.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe that you just consistently go from one hold to another no, and you go to sleep thinking it's gonna go away by the time you wake up.
Speaker 1: Jere John Campero again. I spoke with her and she seemed a little lax about the entire situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure did, didn't she She didn't care.
Speaker 1: She was laughing in the telephone at me, and I got it.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that I'm paying him, and that doesn't mean that you guys are gonna with my credit.
Speaker 1: We can do anything we want here.
Speaker 2: You ain't touching my credit.
Speaker 1: Do you understand, well she signed your name, sir.
Speaker 2: Clearly, you guys are not with my credit unless you produce my signature on a document.
Speaker 1: We get lies like this all the time.
Speaker 2: So you go check my credit.
Speaker 1: I will check your credit, sir.
Speaker 2: My credit is impeccable.
Speaker 1: Dead beats like you don't pay me, dead beats like you don't pay their bills.
Speaker 2: You go check my credit.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no need.
Speaker 2: Do you call me a dead beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We caught you in a lie, sir. Okay you did. We're catching in a lie. This phone call is being recorded for quality assurance and not one of the radio an So are you well? Maybe I am? This is scary Jones.
Speaker 2: He's a phone dead, A hot shot. I got here, Jim, you are so dead. I love you. You're dead anyway, I love you. You're dead.
Speaker 1: Elvis Dan Phone Time.
Speaker 4: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Terran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show