Speaker 1: Right now, it is the nephew with today's prank phone call. What you got for his nephew? Well, certainly this right here is for this is for the eyelashes. That's just too far idea. They just lashes. Yeah, I love lashes, but when they pass your nose, I mean it's still this is you know, it's a lot going on. So that's right here is called lashing out. Lashing out all right, cat dog, if you could.
Speaker 2: Hey, slashing out?
Speaker 3: How can we lash out?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to reach Bianca. Hey, listen, my name is Brian. My my wife Jamie come up there and get her eyelashes done? Is uh? Who the who's the owner of this place?
Speaker 2: I am Brian? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 1: You you're Bianca. You're the one that owned the place.
Speaker 2: I'm Bianca.
Speaker 3: I'm the owner. We opened about a year and a half ago, proud, happy, black owned, women owned, woman owned establishment. What can I do for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the deal. I'm sick and tired of my wife coming up there and then when she get back home, she got these thick gass eyelashes on and they long as hell, you know, I mean, it's these eyelasses thicking on somebody's mustache. It's a damn shame, you know. Now they told her to take that up.
Speaker 3: Hold up, Brian. Now I may or may not be the person join it. But whoever, I'm pretty sure probably that sounds familiar. But whoever, we have a lot of customers. But whoever comes in here, they pick their lashes. We we you know, we collaborate. But the girls are saying what they want done. They pick it. So if they're thick, they're thick because they want them thick.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are two. They too thick, and then and they too long. Your eyelasses ain't supposed to be sticking away. I pass your nose. That's a damn shame. But let me let me tell you what I'm getting at though. Here's here's here's my reason for calling. If my wife come home one more, say what, Brian?
Speaker 3: Can you send her down? Because I mean, I'm running a business here and you sound crazy. They can cheer you through the pall and the girls they're looking at me.
Speaker 2: In the chair.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Gone, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you calm down?
Speaker 3: You loud and screaming, and.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is if my wife come home with these long thick as I lasses again, I'm gonna come up there and raise Holy hell at that damn place. So I'm telling you the troop about that.
Speaker 2: You know, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: What you're threatening me? You are not coming up here.
Speaker 1: I'm coming up there. If my wife coming home with them think as long eyelads as again, I am.
Speaker 3: No, You're not coming up here. We just opened a year and half ago.
Speaker 1: We are doing that.
Speaker 3: We don't need no drama for nobody. You need to talk to your wife, fix your marriage. Don't come out here taking out.
Speaker 1: I ain't nothing wrong with my marriage. The only thing wrong with my marriage is these damn thinking as I ladding and they too long.
Speaker 3: That's why are you? Why are you calling me with this? See now I'm yes.
Speaker 1: Because I'm calling because this is what she got her eyelashes done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Then you need to talk to your wife. Okay, I need to calm down. I'm running a business here. What you're trying to do sabotage me? What you work for the.
Speaker 1: College ain't trying to sabotage now. But I'll tell you what if she come home with these long things as our last. Again, I'm gonna come up there and I'm gonna find all the violates and the codes and everything building codes, and I will get you shut down if we don't stop these long thickets as our last.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brian, I'm from the south Side, so mother, you need to back up because now you're threatening my livelihood. Yes, I'm gonna go there with you. You're threatened in my livelihood. You're threatening the jobs.
Speaker 2: Of so many girls here.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You need to talk to your.
Speaker 3: Wife and you just back up. And I am sorry to Kurt. We try to speak class here, but now you're making me lash out at from lash out. You need to back up. This is my job and people have jobs. What are you doing threatening to come up here. I'm gonna call the cops on you and you will not be able to come here and we will not let you get her.
Speaker 2: Her eyelashes on.
Speaker 3: And you need to fix your marriage because you've got some anger issues. Clearly you pissed off at your wife and you're calling us threatening to ruin our business. Wyan, what is your wife's name?
Speaker 1: My white name is My white name is Jamie.
Speaker 3: Okay, does anybody in here, know Jamie or do Jamie's glashes? Okay, it's like four girls raising their hand because everybody goes to somebody different.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who is does Jamie's glashes. But you got some anger issues?
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't got no anger issue. The only problem I got is my wife having some long, thick eyelashes and they further out there her nose and thicker in on somebody's munchstad. That's what I got a problem with.
Speaker 3: Okay. You know what, Jamie just needs to leave your because if you got an issue, call her. Why are you calling us?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't I call the people that put the thick eyelashes on? Why wouldn't I?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, you need to talk to Jamie and.
Speaker 2: Send her up here.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tell her not to leave your first of all. Second of all, I don't. I cannot help you. You are interrupting my grinding. Okay, we are interrupting our grinding, and we got a business going here.
Speaker 2: What is your problem?
Speaker 3: Can't you do some work? Go and talk to your wife and fix your marriage.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you what, Beyonca, I'll tell you what you're not trying to No, no, you're not trying to fix the problem. I'll be up there. I'll be up there and I would bring somebody that was shut that cops right now.
Speaker 3: Call him now, tell them somebody who's coming up here and they're threatening us and lash out. Call see they three girls calling right now. Bring your little up here, mother, Come on, come on, bring in, bring it up here.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something. Is Carmen up there?
Speaker 3: Karmen is sitting in my face right now?
Speaker 2: What is going on doing you know him?
Speaker 1: Card?
Speaker 3: Why are you asking me about Karma?
Speaker 1: Where's where's Karmen are right now?
Speaker 3: See right here looking at me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Is she laughing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, now she's starting to laugh.
Speaker 1: She's going on.
Speaker 3: You'all got to be looking crazy at night.
Speaker 1: Calm down, baby, check this out. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morty show your girl. Carmen got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, you know what y'all got me out here? Looking dad?
Speaker 3: I cannot Tommy, Tommy, nephew Tommy, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Oh my god, what girl. I'm just lasting out a little bit, that's all I'm just last year.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, I'm sorry, nephew, Tommy, I was actually crazy.
Speaker 1: You got to tell the nephew. What is the baddest, and I mean the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 2: Land, the one, the only Steve Harvey Morning Show. I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Now you have it. I'm so glad y'all don't wear these counter last the ladies on this show. They're not way I cast your nose like that. I really appreciate that I do. But I want to though, But if you want to, yeah, but when you come in here, I'm I may have to take them off of you. I just I got the last I got to see your eyes. Girl. If we're gonna works, we're gonna work. How attractive does he sign? Now to the lady add Marie Maria? How you want sustain you? You don't want me to be You just hate my sexy? What is it about my sexty?
Speaker 2: He doesn't want you to be sexy?
Speaker 1: You don't like Listen, I'm gonna bee. I'm gonna be sexy at the New Jersey Pact. That's Saturday after Thanksgiving. That's me Cheryl Underwood, my man, my frat brother Panness Mitchell and the hilarious Dominique will be in the billing and I if you time me, it will be sexiess I'll get out sexy and funny at the same time. So tickets on sale right now, y'all come hang out with us, all right. Just got through and I mean just got through signing the paperwork. Nephew is going to be in Milwaukee West consin Milwaukee wesconsin Martin Luther King Weekend. Just put it together. That's January seventeen, eighteen nineteen. By the way, I will not be coming in on that Monday too. I just want to let you know that now. But I'm already know that at the impriv Milwaukee West count I have not been to Milwaukee, so I'm excited about it. Martin Luther King Weekends January seventeenth through the nineteen Friday through Sunday, tickets on I don't know if they don't seal it yet, but I'm just letting y'all know. I let you know and they don't sell. I just signed the paperwork yesterday, so just letting y'all know the Nephew is coming to a Milwaukee. Ticket's gonna be on sale Hey man, are you walking every day moment? What is you doing with your zoom camera? Are you walking? I don't you know zoom? Respect Like, I got to sit and be still for you. What do you? What do you? What do you want something? I'm walking and I'm sexy and it's bob. That's really what up next?
Speaker 2: Strawberry letter subject.
Speaker 1: I'm falling in love with the dancer. We'll get into it right after this