Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision, hey or hive, we are hitting the stage baby one night oh in New York City. We haven't done any other shows this year, but Mandy's leaving for Atlanta, so we decided we need one night all together in New York City. That's right, So Tuesday, December third, at Sony Hall, we are bringing you a very very special show that you do not want to miss.
Speaker 2: You've never seen this show before. It's only gonna happen for one night.
Speaker 1: That's it, so make sure you get your tickets now. You can go to the Sony Hall website to get your tickets one night only with Mandy Be and WEEZYWTF. You can also check the link in our bio on our Instagram to get tickets as well.
Speaker 2: We cannot wait to see you again.
Speaker 1: That is Tuesday, December third at Sony Hall here in New York City.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets now, see you there.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, we welcome to another episode of your fucking favorite show ever.
Speaker 2: Got damn it? Horribleus? What? What? Goddamn it? Oh? I'm your girl? Now? Many was that? How many? Why?
Speaker 1: Welcome to your favorite fucking show god damn it. And you're adding on it now now you're adding onto it.
Speaker 2: Well, they've been saying, you know, what have they what have they been saying? And who are they?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was and he was like, y'all was talking to curse to motherfucking much in the Bigini, so we we can't monetize it. Goddamn YouTube and he got and then it just be listening to the ship in a car with their motherfuckeris.
Speaker 2: That's why the CoP's coming to get you. Now the popo is coming up with your ass. Okay, welcome guys.
Speaker 1: I'm Mandy v aka method Man, d aka that beach. Don't do that because I'm the French one. I'm weazy and as you can see today, I'm dressed like that's done. And it's because I was eating twat so so you're cosplaying. You're dressed like bitch, like who I am a dominatress because I ain't having sex? So I'm you dressed like you sell it. I am not just like I sell it. You dressed like no, no, no, no, the ones who sell it be naked.
Speaker 2: No doms be dressed just like this.
Speaker 1: But doms don't have to do penn joms charge, I'm not having sex right now. You know that locker your neck, It looked like you got the motherfucking Arros game unlocked.
Speaker 2: Want to get on Don't do that, don't do that, don't do that. I look I look real. If you want to see what I look like, you could get on the YouTube.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really dressed like a lesbian because I was like, oh, like you guys know, I had another feast from the title and it was like, I might as well just be gay gay on an episode.
Speaker 1: You're not gay gay if there's dick involved, you feel barely what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: We barely, but the dick was still present. I honestly what a trooper he was because we forgot.
Speaker 2: He's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, like I think it a fun way, but he like really enjoyed it. And also we'll get into it. What you've been up to. I stepping on people for money.
Speaker 1: I am not stepping on nobody for no fucking money. So still just like chilling out, no liquor, been doing fucking pilates and bar and my rips hurt, so don't make me laugh today my kind plates.
Speaker 2: And it's yeah, is there a different type of pilates. Plates is on a machine. Machine, no machine.
Speaker 1: All my body weight, bitch, and the body is is heavy, bitch, I bitch, I'll be able to pick up my motherfucking does I'll be like, God, I am like the little positions, be like this, bitch, it hurts everything.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: And then there's like this little thing I've been doing with a towel, So I lift the towel up and then I lift my legs like, oh bitch, that ship, motherfucker hurt. So I've been doing that. And then I'm excited going back to Dallas as always this year to celebrate uh Thanksgiving with my second family, and so gonna go down there early, maybe hit a Mavericks game. I'm hoping we get to do the Cowboys game again this year. And yeah, I'm still inching and getting nervous as fuck about this move.
Speaker 2: Stop looking like that.
Speaker 4: Stop looking like that. Why she's smiling.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like, now I'm like sixty five thirty five, bitch, you was seventy yesterday was Don't do that, bitch. I'm trying to make some depth between these episodes that we record at home.
Speaker 2: Let me change. Don't say yesterday it was it was a month ago. Sure, just like the month ago be the idea that you're moving to Atlanta. No, no, no, it's it's like still seventy thirty. Are you gonna be eating?
Speaker 1: I'm having anxiety about moving, bitch. I ain't even gonna hold you. I've already just been looking if I moved.
Speaker 3: Because that French food at ourselves are not the same. I am going to literally have whenever we decide.
Speaker 1: To record your reservation, bitch, my reservation is gonna be set breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast lunch, then I'm probably gonna fly out for dinner. But I'm like, the food in Atlanta is so bad, and I just love everything New York has to offer.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of where I'm at right. What will be your New York crash pads?
Speaker 3: Like, because I feel like when I was first working in LA I didn't get a place yet, so I would have like people's houses that I would say at me, like you two days you today?
Speaker 1: So mad a sante love and Tanette been staying with her man. I mean, I ain't gonna hold you. A part of me, well, no, she lives in Brooklyn. A part of me was like trying to see if maybe before I leave, I find you a little nigga alike so that I can come up here and I could be like coming in town. But then I can't come in town when I'm on my period caause I'm probably gonna have to fuck him. So I say at his house, you know what I mean, and I'm sorry, Ed and and Wolf y'all stay kind of out the way. What do you mean you stay uptown, don't you? I'm in Harlem, Yeah, that's uptown. And then my god, Harlem is feels so far meek Mill, that's right.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. And if you're I mean he's he's cool.
Speaker 5: I don't not.
Speaker 4: He's in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: We're in Brooklyn. I thought she was in Liken. That's not Dave.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, right that what she's just wait? What did I just call him?
Speaker 2: New York?
Speaker 5: She called you?
Speaker 1: You're not in Narsy.
Speaker 2: I definitely thought you was like off Avenue.
Speaker 3: D I will tell you I met a hood ass nigga the other day and I was like you, he was like Williamsburg.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, that's crazy, and I thought you really judging for your own kind? That's crazy gives me very much. They're not all gentrified and niggas got money.
Speaker 2: You mean, it ain't about money though, you know white Nah. I like Williamsburg. I was looking to move over there too. It's pretty white, though. I love it. That's why I go and get my own case.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like Williamsburg because it's pretty much the Lower East Side. But I'm not gonna hold you the mord this relationship get.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell him that, baby, I know you want this in Brooklyn, but let's go a little higher up right here. I'm about to say, Dumbo, bitch, that's how close I want to be to the city.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I mean Dumbo's nice. I was looking over there too. I don't want to be up there. I want to be in the goddamn where I'm at.
Speaker 1: I don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: I want to be in the East. Last religion I will fight you in but nota mama. I'm just right, my bad. What's been going on with you? I've just been living here so long that it's thirteen You know the area, the area that when you've been living in one area for a long time, your whole routine is.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna lie. I love my repertoire. I love it, Like what am I supposed to do? Oh my god, what I'm not supposed to eat?
Speaker 2: And every day we make Ah.
Speaker 1: It's so tough, it's so hard. Anyway, Yeah, what's up? What's been up for our ketchup? And I really wanted to make this damn near the vanilla shit?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 3: You know when you see friends like I think, I don't really know much, but I know Ari and someone else. Ari and who broke up like a friend breakup? They was always beefing online.
Speaker 2: Tucson.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the one.
Speaker 2: That's another girl.
Speaker 1: No, Ari and Tucson the girl who was on the show on BT. Yes, So now you know if it's anything bitch, I at least knowed. No, I was happy with the people. So something that Son as a boy, the one he bought. But it's kind of real life.
Speaker 2: You might be talking about Jada.
Speaker 1: They're just not friends like that, Okay, But Tucson she just fell out with who was her actual friend. So I literally was thinking to myself, I need to break up with a friend, but just temporarily.
Speaker 2: Oh please, let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you had to break up with a friend, tell us the story for what and I'm gonna let you know how wrong you was.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm only sharing the story on Horrible because they basically were like posting weird stubby ship.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm gonna sub you on my show. Puts out so you want to put it out there and like ari you Now. One bitch was Jada.
Speaker 3: So basically there's a friend of mine who I just feel like is always kind of shady, okay, and in a way that sometimes will hurt my feelings, like they may maybe recently sent me something that was I think I posted a quote of a guy and then she posted something of him to me, sent it to me of like something he did wrong or catching him in a lie, or like told me something Kamala does wrong, and I'm just like, look at your last ten story, replies to me. That's what I said to her. Literally one of the stories that I posted was me and my fro.
Speaker 1: And she was like girl a miss damn Okay, So how much of is this an actual friend or is this just an associate that needs distancing? There is the difference like does she come to your house that she met your mom does she Actually.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to give too much detail, but basically, but you consider her a friend and she's shady. Yeah, we haven't known each other forever, but if you okay, and met through work. Okay, So that was kind of how our friendship started. Okay, but like literally called her.
Speaker 2: I was like hey. She was like, what's up.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I just feel like you lowkey hate me mm hmm, and she said, uh, why where the fuck are you getting that from, bitch? Like I literally was just saying congratulations on something to me, she said, And I was like, yeah, I mean just your energy, Like look at the things you write me, Like sometimes I'll say something to you and you're like going really hard at me back, or like.
Speaker 2: You like arguing with me. Are you just like this with everybody?
Speaker 3: She got offended, pulled back and said, you know what, one of the niggas I've been dative and saying this about me too, that I just have like sometimes negative energy, and like, I really I'm really sorry, Like you're kind of right, I have been doing that, and I'm like, well, if you're if I'm not the only person that said it. I just need to take like a little bit of a break. I'm in a bit of a fragile state right now with family stuff, and sometimes when you write me, it really puts me in a bad mood for the whole day. And I kind of I'm getting to the point where I'm complaining about you to another person or even my neggati.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing, Like I don't want us to be like this, so like, let's just take a little break.
Speaker 1: H I'm not I'm not mad at that. What does it look like to revisit then? Like how long does it does a break with a friend look like?
Speaker 3: We were spending a lot of time together when I was in LA And Okay, I think it just means like maybe I won't see you the next time around, and maybe we don't need.
Speaker 2: To get on the phone all the time. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I literally just had the same type of conversation with my best friend about another friend that I have who I just she has hated her ways, and but I really enjoy being around anyone.
Speaker 2: Like my birthday, my birthday, I get the four thousand dollar door.
Speaker 1: Bag and I'm like, bitch, and she knows we like we've all hung out together, and so I sent her. I was like, bitch, look what this nigga got me for my birthday. Her immediate response was, bitch, if he got you that, I just wonder what he got and named the other two bitches.
Speaker 2: That we know he damn that.
Speaker 1: Literally was like, damn if you got that, I just wonder. I swear to God, I swear to God. And I told, and I told, and I told my best friend. She was like, damn, I can't believe, like that's what she said. And I was like, well, she's done stuff like that before. I think it just has to deal with men, because in every other capacity she doesn't hate when it comes to what I do, how much money I have, where I live, when we travel, She's the funnest fucking person that I love hanging around her.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to guys, she'd just be saying some hater type of ship.
Speaker 1: Do you think that every comment is to kind of put you down a little? I mean yeah, I mean, I mean she's also one of my friends that like, if we're out and there's a bunch of guys, oh, if we are looking at the same guy, it's hunger games, Like there's no she gone back off, or like it's like okay, well let's see who he wants. Like there was even one guy that she she dealt with, a celebrity. Wow, that was like my type, And so she called me just to say, I feel like you may have fucked him. So I'm just gonna call and tell you to let you know that I fucked him last night and I'm gonna keep fucking him. But I just feel like you might have sucked him. I was like, girl, now I didn't fuck him, but yeah, So like it's a weird energy with men, but I really love her. So there's just like compartmentalizing her behavior when it comes to one thing, but every other way is different, which is also like techno the comments to me about nominogamy and my self worth. I mean, so, I it's weird when it comes to like relationships and the pick me shit and how women deal with their romance romanticization if that's a word of men or what they want or what they feel like other women are getting that they should be getting.
Speaker 2: I get where it could get weird, but like that's where that's not a deal breaker for me.
Speaker 1: The deal breaker for me was like the other girl who sat on her podcast and said she didn't want us to be successful because she thought she should be as successful as us, and there was an envy and a jealousy and a hate towards what I was doing overall.
Speaker 2: Did she say exactly that damn me? Or she said she did? She pretty much said like when I she said, what damn? How come they what? Save ship? No, but I'm gonna be honest, They're same shit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you, though, uh huh, not saying the things that the other things she didn't do work right.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of other ship there too.
Speaker 1: But there is a real vulnerability in being like, damn, how come I'm not there to me?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you the this?
Speaker 1: You have? You have friends out loud, you have friends, you have family, and you have even your your romantic partners. I don't think in any way do I want any of those three people in my life to have any sort of envy or ill intent of what I have in comparison to what they hail intent And and maybe that's not the word, but that's my point though, That's that's when I intent, because baby, no, that's my point though, Mandy, that is what makes it bad and.
Speaker 2: Is not always bad. Well, No, there's a I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it comes to like my overall livelihood, you being jealous of my livelihood to where I feel like you're not happy for me, or you can't celebrate my wins.
Speaker 2: I don't want to think it's the same.
Speaker 1: Be natural, yeah, but the same the same way you talked about though, like you're you're this homegirl always being negative. That's a that's a type of energy from anyone that I do not want around me.
Speaker 4: The difference that she directs the energy to her though.
Speaker 2: Because.
Speaker 3: That's that specific thing she said. Don't get me wrong, the other ship was wrong, but that one actually, to me I empathize with. And I empathize that with that because there have been moments where I've that about calling her daddy. Yeah, And I understand we don't look the same. We haven't had the same background. We're in hep why we're not doing certain things and mainly the way but although I.
Speaker 1: Say if we compare them, but I have definitely said that in my own brain or maybe even on this podcast.
Speaker 2: You're not friends with al You weren't friends with Alex.
Speaker 1: Okay, correct, However, that's envy. That's not me wishing ill for her. No, I don't mind also envy regard or being jealous or looking at what someone else has to me.
Speaker 2: I've hearn one hundred five million dollars saying, but I don't know. No, we don't want her to not eat. No, But what I'm saying is, I don't want people around me.
Speaker 1: If I'm sitting here and I'm buying tickets to your live shows, I'm supporting you in whatever way I can. If I want all of the people around me to win, I do not want someone around me who who kind of almost because what innately turns into is kind of there becomes a celebration for your losses.
Speaker 2: I can't agree with that, Like it'll be hard not to be like, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like like if I take ten steps forward and I'm doing my shit, and then I may get knocked down two or three steps back. I don't want to feel like the person right next to me might be kind of happy, or or that I'm humped or try to humble me because I'm not continuing in whatever direction.
Speaker 2: She tried to humble you with that bag who she did, bitch. I honestly, that was kind of shitt.
Speaker 1: Bro it was, and I'm just like, but there's been those type of things said before where I'm just like, well, bitch, let me know when you get a four thousand dollars bag.
Speaker 2: Hope, girl, I actually have a friend you know, stff like that. But I don't want to just let me.
Speaker 1: Know because maybe when you get a four thousand dollars bad too, I'm gonna be like, uh, well, I wonder way he bought his baby mama, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know. I had a friend of mine say something. I'm trying to let it go, but it really bothered me. Oh share it, because now we're sharing this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my man always gets me flowers and he'll grab them from like the vodika or whatever.
Speaker 2: And she talked about the flower.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's like consistent with it, and like she sent me a TikTok about when flowers die and how it's.
Speaker 2: The energy of the person. I gave him to you what like she sent it to you after he comes in with it, like he always grabs them.
Speaker 1: Wait, she said that the energy like I don't know what it was but it was a it was a video or TikTok of like.
Speaker 2: Flowers and when they died quickly, it's something about when was she directing that towards your man specifically or was it just like just sent it to the group. Chap did feel like, you know that niggas flowers?
Speaker 1: Bitch, I just like flowers for my birthday, and bitch, they're all eventually gonna die, and know the niggas they do the little penis.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know, like maybe I you know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I got maybe I took offense to it. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm very in love right now, and I'm very sensitive and very cautious of how I let people.
Speaker 2: Just don't look like mine.
Speaker 5: This up.
Speaker 2: This is the worse. Sorry, guys, yes we are. What is this?
Speaker 5: What did you get?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: This is mine. It's say punkin bitch.
Speaker 1: Y'all know it's punking season, and bitch, I'm a drink whatever got punkin any whatever, got well pistachio.
Speaker 2: They just kind of snuck it back and I like the statue.
Speaker 4: My damn, this is good.
Speaker 1: I'moud drink whatever, got apple spice, whatever got pe.
Speaker 2: Can, because you have to do that now you've just did this. Do we blow this out on you people? Yes, bitch, don't. He just gave me a birthday gift. I got a free drink on my birthday.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it is this company and Elon Musk love my Tesla and I love this goddamn coffee, and I'm gonna be honest, I love this. I can't wait till I really hope every time he gets on about Trump and they do already saw that.
Speaker 2: It's too late, talked about how she loves the coffee so much. And this is not an ad. We are just recording after a fucking photo shoot and we're fucking tired.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just don't know what to take of things. But I'm very sensitive about this relationship because I realized it.
Speaker 2: About every relationship. Let's be very real. You are just sensitive about these niggles period.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I used to let people talk about Obay not really not know you didn't because I used to try to talk about that nigga and you, well, maybe because you just don't like me.
Speaker 2: But I would try to talk. I would try to talk about that nigga, and you'd be like, no, I definitely talked about my friends.
Speaker 5: I probably just didn't want to do it on camera.
Speaker 2: You didn't, bitch. I read that chapter. I was like, ooh, this ain't the same niggle. No, it's on a camera. I think that's it.
Speaker 1: It's like I never wanted to like make somebody look about it camera?
Speaker 2: Why did? And I know you're still watching? Motherfucker? Were my camera closure? I did get closure, but he still watched. I probably got a drink. Oh, I got all right? Anyway, all right, anyway, so let's get into leggy it su and what are we doing? The vanilla ship? We ain't got no anelow ship. That was a vanilla ship. Why we ain't got a vanilla shop?
Speaker 4: That was vanilla?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was talking ship because I was bringing up Ari always in online with her friends.
Speaker 2: Not at all. I didn't ring up no motherfucking so what who hold on? Then?
Speaker 5: Who did?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: The reason I brought up that was my vanilla ship because basically, whenever we talk about current events, its a Vanella ship. Ari and that girl would sub each other, her and Jada. Okay, so I made this phone call to this girl. I'm like, yeah, I just think we need a break, Like I told you. I really cannot handle ship like that right now. And I'm a very like giving person sometimes to the point where it does me wrong. I don't really have good boundaries when someone's.
Speaker 2: Doing me wrong.
Speaker 1: However, once I hit that marker, it's like crazy, like crazy, I'm wilding out.
Speaker 3: I'm blacking out on you. It is crazy, and I don't really want to have that energy with someone I care about. So I'm taking the preliminary steps right I'm like, let's take a little break whatever.
Speaker 2: Maybe an hour later.
Speaker 1: They start posting things about promiscuity and women. They start posting things.
Speaker 2: Is a girl is a girl or a guy?
Speaker 5: What's the matter?
Speaker 2: You're just confusing me because now you use a n A.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about this first, but is it a girl or a guy?
Speaker 2: Girl? What is it matter? I want to know, you want to know?
Speaker 1: Want to drag it out dat let them call them them in dead. Then they started posting about what do they say people that travel to get away from their problems? When literally on my close friends I posted me on the beach and said just getting away from.
Speaker 2: My problems and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Then the other one was about they broke they can't get to a beach. That's why, unless they go to Santa Monica.
Speaker 4: So they're referencing your close friends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the other one that was all day yesterday was about people in non monogamous relationships that are delusional.
Speaker 1: She don't like she don't like you friendship. You gotta like cut down all like, are you serious? So all I want to do is reply and go fight her ass? But you got to be a Florida bitch real quick.
Speaker 2: That's not that. So many times like what is? What is? Because you in New York? Is is she in La?
Speaker 1: Let me just say this, Hey, if she have a thing, she's gonna come to a lot show. Let's kick out.
Speaker 3: I was so tight because the ship wasn't. It was basically just talking about how our body is sacred. It wasn't our body is sacred sharing it with multiple people women trying to keep mint girl.
Speaker 1: Wow, I want to ask you of your friends, and I'm not talking about ones that we've even made in terms of the industry because of this podcast, But do you have because it doesn't seem like it, do you have other friends that are non monogamous, because it seems like a lot of your female friends are monogamous like you have.
Speaker 2: I have a community within your homegirls. I know your gay home boys are all like.
Speaker 3: With the non monogamy. That's interesting. Hold on, let me see. Yes, one of my closest married friends is no monogamous. Okay, yeah, actually okay, yeah, it's like someone to lean over that yep, okay and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay circle. I actually would include Vinnie in that. I said, no gay guys, what is he newly monogamous?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Vinnie's nom monogamous. He's been in polic he's no monogamous. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we've talked to about but I think most, I'm not most. A lot of gay men, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of game are monogamoush though they fucked together, even Jay, that's not monogamous.
Speaker 2: I mean with Bennie and I.
Speaker 3: We've had a lot of in depth conversation with his last partner because they were very poly and it's off me too, and they had a girlfriend while dating.
Speaker 2: He's my friend.
Speaker 1: All tour we were we were like freaking frack Okay, that's what we was. You was frick co I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: I was I'm not gonna get to see him this weekend now because I was gonna see him. Shut up anyways, go down your alline, what little hoardry you got fussed?
Speaker 3: Okay, little give us a little listen all about that threesome, right y'all. I had the best fucking threesome. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: So damn, you've been having a lot this year. That's what the comments are gonna say.
Speaker 5: So that's that Saturday or not.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just leading into the god damn, how about you gonna have the bitch called me fake gay ones and I was like, cool, none of the girl that was.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 4: So this is like a long term thing, you know, is it'd.
Speaker 5: Bitch?
Speaker 3: When she said the fake gay shit, it didn't really hit me until in these recent little things, and I was like, okay, now before I get into the hard drive, I'm gonna say this. Mandy's question to me was really important for everybody to hear because it is exactly what my boyfriend and I talked about after this scenario.
Speaker 2: What was the question? I just asked?
Speaker 1: Do I have people in my community? He was like, oh, okay, bitch.
Speaker 2: He was like, I don't even know why you be telling this bit ship like facts.
Speaker 4: She don't get it.
Speaker 2: Tell the world instead Hello.
Speaker 1: But he's right, He's like, Yo, why do you expect her to understand anything?
Speaker 2: Like stop?
Speaker 1: Like I agree, you know, But for me, if I'm on the phone with you and I ate a pussy last night, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you same. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Same.
Speaker 2: It was exciting for me when I was having sex. I would do the same.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's not like I'm thinking to reserve certain things. However, now what I learned.
Speaker 3: Man, Literally, I just brought her up a few episodes ago. One of my married friends, her name is Nia. She went on a double date with her husband who any first me, Beard, Bay and Scissors. I wish of her name, and I made a joke to her like I wish people could just talk like when this happened, I'm like, I wish somebody would just.
Speaker 2: Talk shit about me normal, like y'all probably did. In the car. She was like, girl, me and.
Speaker 5: Eddie was not talking shit. We were just like okay, good for them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was like, you didn't you weren't talking shit. Your first time meeting me was with my girlfriend and my boyfriend. She was like, no, I didn't even think twice about it.
Speaker 2: But that's me and I.
Speaker 1: But that leads me to believe you do have more of a majority of friends. But that's what I'm saying that do unfortunately judge your decisions in terms of how you live sexually and romantically.
Speaker 3: Well, see here's the thing you asked me and my friends that are in monogamous life. Frianda doesn't judge me, and she's completely monogamous and tellivan no judgment. She can listen to me and tell the story, open ears, open heart, whatever, but I don't.
Speaker 2: That's what's hard, right.
Speaker 3: She's a great confidant for me and gives great advice, however not her lifestyle, but can get into this conversation, can ask me challenging questions.
Speaker 2: But there are certain people that can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because I think that is a bit of a blessing that I would say I have with my community, like my friends, all my homegirls, and ain't none of them like non monogamous like me, Like you've met damn near all of them now, and they just it's so funny because even DeAndre DeAndre, like when I'm around her and the family, her mama will be like, girl, I like one of your pictures, and then I kept swiping it. I to unlike it because girl, you so crazy. And the family everyone knows I'm wild, know I'm no monogamous, and I don't get that judgment all. It does not have to come from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm saying, like, I don't believe monogamy is necessarily the thing to make your friendship safe.
Speaker 2: Not it's not. It's not you know, So let me.
Speaker 1: Ask you that in the Whore Dirve, you said following the threesome, Sorry, y'all, we're gonna keep this show going.
Speaker 3: Don't look that Oh no, but yeah, but I wanted to say when you said when you sense that thing, that was basically you were saying, when you send that thing from a friend, like they may not be open for this.
Speaker 2: Don't share an excitement where it's not this goddamn shit.
Speaker 1: I'm closing it the Whore Dirve, How you make this what topic the Vanilaa and the Hord. Don't let this coffee hit real quick? REROOQUI did give us real quick before you get into your threesome tip. Maybe something you did new something that was exciting.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Okay, so let's get it's the horn, dirve shitch.
Speaker 1: I was closing my thought.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to fight with you on this. Goddamn shit, how.
Speaker 4: Are you it really is the coffee?
Speaker 2: Ain't even the coffee.
Speaker 1: She's just all over the place right now. I'm trying to Yeah, why did you get watcha? Your drinks normally be green?
Speaker 2: Now whose coffee is hitting them? We were on one. I was getting ready to say now YouTube.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker started talking it's the pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Do not blame the pumpkin? My hard I I want to. I want to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to give the audience a fun back. I'm sorry real quick, but back y'all. My nickname is Punking.
Speaker 4: Your nickname is pumpkin.
Speaker 2: My family, you know what? You need to start sponsoring adderall. You know I've never taken add all of my life. You need a little, don't do that. Why do I need.
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you need a whole field? You need want a little?
Speaker 1: Ain't got niggas go look at their phone right now, like is it at one point five? You never had never had an adera all the day in my life bitch, I want to get you.
Speaker 2: I'm high on life. I don't know you won't be high when I say hi, I don't need to be like.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really do much.
Speaker 2: You go like this.
Speaker 1: It may you like I'm gonna feel like a DJ Like you know, because my friends, Girl, I have friends that have to take half every time they wake up. I have friends that are on adderall like vitamin's bitch. I'm like, bitch, just take the flintston and them.
Speaker 5: Oh, better not be judging you.
Speaker 2: No, I be judging them. Be like, bitch that you need an adderall to live? What is going on? Like I know, mother of his heart, for goddamn can I say my heart wanted me.
Speaker 5: Let me get to that out like gets.
Speaker 2: Your goddamn shit, bitch. So he called a bitch. I didn't like calling you, pumpkin. Go go ahead.
Speaker 1: My heart dur is to have things ready for the threesome. Girl said this tips so many times. Give us something new, bitch, have it all on the bedside. Actually, no, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So when we left this spot, for some reason, we weren't expecting the threesome to happen that quick. I realized you really need things lined up for whatever that person is coming in the house.
Speaker 2: Weed. Okay, you know, but you want to be me so bad? Alcohol, uh huh.
Speaker 1: And then a massage oil. That's how you nick cover a threesome every time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm telling you right now, the last three people that have come to my home as the third, all the things.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna hold you, even with the little four game night games.
Speaker 1: Give it a little thing in the game night and then you'll be like, oh, whoever loses got to take off a pisa clothing that's exasic.
Speaker 2: Gonna hold you. It happened Italy. Literally. I don't know the maker of Uno.
Speaker 1: But bitch, thank y'all because y'all have made a lot of threesomes and foursoms and orgies.
Speaker 2: Happened way easier than they motherfucker shit.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Quest loves no night and threesome No night. Those are the two that I do.
Speaker 2: So let's get into the horrible decision.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to make this the horrible decision because obviously we talked about threesome so much, but this particular threesome we talk about a lot you and they're never sick of it.
Speaker 2: I'm getting bored because maybe I'm not having sex. No three somes form me? Sorry, go ahead, Dave?
Speaker 1: Can you give me that in Haitler?
Speaker 2: I'm weaving a little bit. It's in the blue Are you in?
Speaker 1: Because I'm sick of your ship. Wow, it's in a blue bag. It's not let her die, let her die, Damn, you'll see it. It's a rare winner of blue one. I don't know you need a haler to tell you a threesome story.
Speaker 2: We are getting old bag.
Speaker 4: You have you ever pulled out? You're in haler during the threesome?
Speaker 2: Not a threesome? Its sex, y'all? Oh my, not often this ship? To do it again? It's my name, bitch, don't wear it out all right? Oh Mike, it's the season, Yoe. Something's in this ship. I'm not gonna lie. They put a little coked a little that bro. Now, this is what happens when we drink coffee at seven o'clock at night. Oh, this is what we call the morning. I hate recording a night dog. I'm fucking tired. It's my bedtime. I'm sorry to get through. She got a whole other episode to record.
Speaker 5: My burnout.
Speaker 2: I got your crying.
Speaker 5: It's a lash glue.
Speaker 2: About you, oh bitch. Sell us the little threesome, the big one that the little one.
Speaker 5: Let me get this you too, Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, bitch, I'm crying.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh ship.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to make this one different because damn.
Speaker 5: Dave, stop taking that tissue.
Speaker 2: Sorry, y'all, bitch, this is an audible experience. We can get through it. You got drawed by Starbucks. See I think they draw us. Bitch. What is it I wanted again? Is what we get?
Speaker 5: She said?
Speaker 2: What is it I wanted again?
Speaker 5: You would have been too high and you come down and be like.
Speaker 2: That answer that birthday party? Bitch, I was so high. Okay.
Speaker 3: So I tried to make this threesome outline slightly different, clearly as I've been so adventurous lately, this particular threesome was the perfect unicorn. And I feel like we never really talked about the other side. But you recently were a unicorn to someone. Why wasn't I was there?
Speaker 2: Should keep your girlfriend? Bitch, I was not their unicorn that you were.
Speaker 5: No wanted No, she wanted that.
Speaker 2: I am not proclaiming that I was a unicorn.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is how people fucked up.
Speaker 2: I have that in my thing too.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us the story before you give tips. Okay, I want we want to hear the threesome. Damn it right, So un interrupted, y'all, I'm shutting up.
Speaker 3: I didn't know she was gonna be the first perfect threesome girl, but she was more assertive in the messages, which should have let me know. Going back and forth with her was swiping in la. I'm like, oh, she's super sexy.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: We'd chatting a little bit and then boom, what are you here for? Maybe her third message next message was more so along the lines of like, here have been my experiences?
Speaker 2: What made your last experience is bad?
Speaker 3: What made them good? I then asked her about her boundaries, and she said something that made me laugh so much. She does have a picture where she looked a little tomboyish, so I was like, she looked pretty gay. I don't know if she really taken dick like that, and she was like, I don't like long bounce of penetration. I need a ten minute king, I don't need a lot. And then she also talked about how couples acted and why she didn't enjoy it. She talked about sexual experiences she had with couples where the man got very jealous. And this is probably maybe the third time I've heard a woman say this that isn't super fem Okay, now, I don't want to say that she wasn't feminine or anything like that, because super cute, like big and super feminine energy, but like maybe in lesbian relationship she isn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But we made jokes about being tomgirls.
Speaker 3: So she talked about how like even after fucking the man, if the girl in her cuddled or something like that, she felt like a weird tension or jealousy and couldn't take it. So that was first off basically saying the couple needs to be like respecting each other. I'm not interested in this, which is the same same in my profile, I talk about how my boyfriend and I want to like spoil someone, and by that I just mean like making them a pillow princess.
Speaker 2: Here we go, you just want to sit it work, No, I said it right, And you know, so just like.
Speaker 3: Getting to rupt them, touch the massage them, like make them feel really adored.
Speaker 2: So we get to our date at the Line Hotel. It is in LA.
Speaker 3: It's like a good spot on the rooftop. It's like this little greenhouse looking vibe. And so me and him were going back and forth like, ohay, no, that's a dinner vibe. We should just do straight to drinks. These girls seem like, you know, what's up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I need a dinner. I need to do something like that's not super cat, like I need that's what you wanted.
Speaker 5: I like a date.
Speaker 2: Oh you know.
Speaker 3: She gets there and I'm not going to hold you for what it turned into. I kind of fell awkward at first.
Speaker 2: What made it awkward?
Speaker 6: She was.
Speaker 3: Something about I don't know, it didn't feel as sexual as I thought it would because of the messages.
Speaker 2: So I kind of was confused, like do we need drinks to warm up? Whatever it was she what she wore, like, what made knowing that she was coming to be a unicorn? What made her?
Speaker 5: I think I know what it is?
Speaker 2: What made her introduction like less sexual? Okay?
Speaker 1: And talking about sex so frequently in the app it does. Yes, it almost gets awkward because you're like, what do you do? And it's like a moreason you didn't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying like, we're now having to learn who each other is after we all just talked about this dirty shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now I'm sitting there and we're getting to know what each other does for work.
Speaker 3: Then we started talking about politics at one point, and I'm like, oh no, that's that'll draw up?
Speaker 5: Was I mean?
Speaker 2: But it wasn't bad because it was all saying, you know, we're all in.
Speaker 3: The seventeen here, like she was black. Okay, ninety eight wasn't a chance. It wasn't no Candace. But basically I realized, like, shit, how does this take a turn? The restaurant starts closing down, We go downstairs to get drinks at their speakeasy. Now we have a place to get closer together. Yep, something I learned. It has to be a lounge where there's no table in between, like if it's not like a real date date, you know, because once we could do that. She was in the middle of us and we got really close. The other thing that made her the perfect unicorn. We had one drink, it was barely finished. She kissed me first, literally around kissed him next. Okay, everybody was there watching, which made it so hot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I loved that.
Speaker 3: And also at first I was thinking, damn, that was kind of like presumptuous of her, right, But in her message and her messages to me, if she asked about how I feel about that kind of stuff, and I said, oh, I love I'm totally okay with him kissing women and like doing things outside of me. I'm cool with affection outside of me whatever. So I think that's what she was building on, like, oh, I'm gonna take this leap. Right after the drink is finished, she goes or she makes a joke about how I can kissing my braces because I was super nervous, and also my braces weren't in the picture, so I was a total catfish, very embarrassing.
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, I was good. You're a good kisser. Y'all are good kissers.
Speaker 1: We're laughing, we're doing a three way kiss, nigga. I felt so bad for the people in there.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: He's about to go get us another drink and she goes, uh, no, we can just have one at your place, and I was like, oh, it was like nine.
Speaker 2: I like that me too, because I want to be to bed by one. Hello. I would want to early threesome too. I ain't mad at that, so.
Speaker 1: I was unprepared. I didn't ask what she likes to drink?
Speaker 3: Nothing like that girl. Yeah, had no like what I'm saying beforehand. Yeah, a real bad host of you, girl. I only had one little bottle in the house.
Speaker 1: Also, was that the plan for y'all to host? And were you fine with immediately hosting at your house and not getting a hotel room?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well what would be sorry to pause, but what would you suggest if someone is doing this for the first time? Do you suggest that someone feels comfortable with bringing this person to their home.
Speaker 3: Or I don't know if that's a good answer, Like, no, I live in the Lower East said, right, of course, that's a whole you know what I'm saying. I'm used to always hosting and having people come over, whether it's sexual or not, because I'm right there right anyone goes off to eat or for a drink, They're coming over my spot.
Speaker 2: So it's maybe how far they have to commute then?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like for me, it's more so like I'm used to welcoming people into my house and I don't have issues with telling someone to leave.
Speaker 2: I know's that's why you had to move autumn. Robbery's oh my god, I used to live on Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so you know we were nearby. So we get back to the house. I fucking uber eats mad like or jig.
Speaker 2: I was hitting.
Speaker 3: I ain't never had ordered gin before. I was like, what's the most expensive Jen Hendricks? Then I'm getting the classes. I was like, let me just stay it up.
Speaker 1: So we get there and we're all just sitting there in the kitchen and I'm like, oh my god, what do we do next? And we're hosting some feeling like I gotta make the step yep, I grabbed the UNO. This bitch because she ain't playing no games.
Speaker 3: I don't know she knows horrible decisions or not as a thirty five year old lesbian who's black. I feel like she might, but she ain't asked me my job got lesbian? She's by no she if she takes dick bro she's not. I'm gonna say eighty five percent lesbian.
Speaker 2: You we'll talk like how this works. But no, I mean she had.
Speaker 3: Mainly girlfriends, only did in one guy in college. Like okay, but yeah, so we get we started playing UNA or whatever. We're having fun we're drinking, and I just don't know what to do right now because I am so in my brain about making someone feel comfortable and consensual that I realize I really need women to lead in these scenarios. I do not like being pushy. I'm also the one who's with this man, like, I don't want you to feel like you have to do any thing. It's just too much, you know what I mean, like on the woman if they just lose it. So I'm losing that part of me. I believe we're doing horrible decisions for years. Also made me a little bit of too much of a consent orn, Like I wanted to kiss her thirty minutes before she did that, but I wasn't gonna do it. So she must got tired of playing who know, because she was like, whoever loses takes her top off, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh a real one, she's done this before. Oh yeah, here for it.
Speaker 1: So he takes his off because he lost, okay, and she's looking at his chest and then it turns into a kiss with him, and I turns to a kiss with all of us.
Speaker 3: He says, we all should get in the bed. This girl, my girl brought we were talking about massages. Brought her own massage oil. Was like, oh, here, here's a candle. I got it at black market Flee and you know it's black Olso I just figure we do whatever.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: She gets undressed first, her ass was so fat. I had only seen this with friends, Like I got thick friends, but I never put my mouth in one, you know where. I was ready to die about some shit.
Speaker 3: And literally when she took off her pants, him and I looked at each other like, and it's funny because he loves dick girls and be talking to me about it.
Speaker 1: But I was like, okay, now I get it. So she lays down in her panties.
Speaker 3: We're talking about her nice body, like we're saying it out loud audibly. I'm literally at her feet. It's a four hand massage. He's towards her neck. She's like moaning, talking about how amazing it feels, and it's just like this big fucking display of affection. She turns around, she's looking at us, and she's talking about how she's enjoying it. She's like, you guys are doing whatever you want with me. Girl was like a movie. She's like, you're just doing whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: And then she looks at me and says, what do you want. I'm like, oh, now she turned into a pussy. No, no, no, you say, I said, I want to watch him fuck you.
Speaker 2: Oh, and.
Speaker 1: She said something about being warmed up. First, I think, like to be warm, warmed up like whatever. She's like, okay. So we start going down on her together, making out with the clit in between.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It was such a deep moment of love. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And we're just like on top of the pussy. I was so sexy. She's moaning talking about how great it is. And then at one point it was funny because we really forgot his dick was there, you know.
Speaker 2: So he's like about to put the condom on. I was like, oh, well, let me suck it.
Speaker 5: And then I saw her get up to like, oh girl, you know.
Speaker 1: What she all forgot shut out to niggas, don't give a fuck because he really was just grateful.
Speaker 3: So we're sucking his dick, her and I making out. It's getting super sexy. They start fucking, and he, because he's excited about her ass, tries to bend her over and I said no, no, no, Remember she said it's been a while. She literally said to us at Jenner. I don't think he heard her that it had been a year since she had sex with a man. Okay, I'm like, so like start off slow, and he told me like afterwards, like, oh my god. When I was sucking her, it was like taking a minute to like open up, I can feel like and we like the pussy had to like you know, and it was very, very sensual because of how slow we were going.
Speaker 1: He started sucking her. I'm like wrapped up in her while he's fucking her.
Speaker 3: I don't know, almost like we're both in missionary While he's fucking we're making out. It's fucking sexy. Then turns around he starts fucking her from the back. We're sixty nine, and that shit was so sexy. Og girl, a pussy had a dick. At the same time, it was like God wanted me, shout out to Fronda.
Speaker 5: God wanted me to.
Speaker 3: Feel this moment like, oh my god, I had not felt that since I was with Scissors other threesomes. I just was not that like close to the pussy. While I was near the like, oh, it was just real nasty and nice. So then he starts sucking me, and I think, no, no, no, he kept sucking her. I get on top of her face. I didn't want to come. I had already came, but I was. I kept going a quiet come because I was embarrassed because I'd be coming too quick. And I was like, I don't want to, like, I'll just look it.
Speaker 2: You really do sound like that. So I sat on her face while she's getting fucked. He she's eating me out.
Speaker 1: He puts his face into my ass. So both of them are eating me out.
Speaker 3: She's on my pussy from underneath of top. He's fucking her missionary, he's eating my ass.
Speaker 1: Bro, I came so hard. I was like, sorry, you have to take a break. Bitch, took a little break.
Speaker 3: He was so annoyed in the oca seen in his face when he was trying to keep it cool, and her and I just start talking about how fucking great it was.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my god, you guys are fucked. Bess. I know that's the best when you can sit with the girl and be like, bitch, we did it.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: So then finally my pussy recovers because I need a little ten minute after, you know, and we start getting into more like licking, touching, more for it play, and I came.
Speaker 1: He starts again. He starts fucking me. Her pussy's in my face right, She's touching herself while I'm fingering her. Girl squirt it all over my face while he was fucking me. I was trying not to come out again, but bitch, she was good.
Speaker 2: It was like oh and when she.
Speaker 1: Squirted it, she was like, oh my god, did I make a mess?
Speaker 5: And I was like, is she doing duney? Which I coulda tag it.
Speaker 3: So then she like lifts up her ass to see how much is there. It's a whole puddle. She's like, oh, yeah, that's not that bad, and like he's still fucking me in Like I came too hard. After that whole thing happened, I had to stop again. Girl, I was at the point where like my body was starting to freeze up from all the fucking orgasming.
Speaker 2: So after her and I came, we're both like, she watched Love is Blind. So we all get in the band and I know this nigga wants to kill me. I'm in the middle.
Speaker 3: She's to my left, he's to my right. He starts sucking me, spooning me while me and her fingering each other. Her fingers are inside of me while he's fucking me. Finally he comes girl, she's fucking playing with the ship with her fingers still making out with me, like it's rubbing all over my stomach. I was like, I made up for the foursome.
Speaker 2: That I had. Well, when y'all said I was Vanilla, I made up for that ship.
Speaker 1: No one said you were vanilla with a foursome. Well, nobody said that you you ain't this ship, but nobody else said.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. It wasn't a real force. I told you.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to this story like I want to apologize to everybody that's at the desk at work. They just had to listen to this ship for the last bit. Team is they they leaking at their desk. They're rock card there. They had to pause this while their boss just came in. I'm hoping nobody accidentally loses their fucking headphones and this goes on.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you think was worse? I'm not y'all playing with the comb are you spinning in his mouth? Shut up?
Speaker 5: That was slapping with it?
Speaker 2: And would you say that that was money. Make spit bubbles. That was months ago.
Speaker 3: Ha and you too, which is nastier. Mandy dominating the nigga and saying make spit bubble. I didn't say her playing a little a little bit. I didn't say makes spit bubbles. I just spit in his mouth.
Speaker 2: What you just did? You said he creep by Joe pussy and she started playing with it like finger pang out. Danser is way more. I wonder if they're outside that is crazy. No, anyway, then well there's more.
Speaker 5: No I was.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna like you nasty god. So we all get done and she we're fucking wiped out. She stands up, but I felt the energy like she didn't want to leave, and I wanted to cuddle too, and I was like, you don't have to go, and she was like shure.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, she is in the bed.
Speaker 3: We cuddle, and I realized how much I need safety and threesomes. A lot of my threesomes were obey, were so fun and frivolous, but I kind of had to unpas after. But what I like didn't like. Here's what I realized in this threesome. I actually really like gay girls, and if the girls aren't that gay, I may not be that into it. My attention with her was so intense, and I think I said it on a Patreon with you where I was like, I need the girl to be into me.
Speaker 2: Da, da Da. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: I know, my nick is fine. I know some girls are just here for the vibe, but like, I don't enjoy sharing. If you don't want to crave a pussy, I agree, it's just I agree, not saying it still can't be sexy.
Speaker 2: But I need a woman. I need all of the play, Like I don't want to engage if I want the exchange.
Speaker 1: I loved watching them fuck. I kind of like took a step back for a second and was like just enjoying it, like even just touching myself. Like I love seeing that there's not really a boundary there, you know. And I feel that a lot of the women that I've met in person kind of want to date this cute couple.
Speaker 2: More than they really want to have to.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe they're down to fuck him while little something, but like, nah, that bitch was in it, like he came back from a little break to get I think a drink or something, and like I felt him sitting on the edge of the bed, just like watching looking. He talked about how good we look, how like sexy? It was, So are you gonna see her again?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: We were texting? I was like, I wish she lived in New York. Yeah, we're gonna see each other again. That whole out I know you would wis tricking ads.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't. You wouldn't fire out to New York, sending.
Speaker 1: Three days together two three d like a few days ago. There's a little different.
Speaker 3: From she's from New York though, Okay, but no, like I'm gonna be in LA in three weeks and like so is he?
Speaker 2: So is this gonna be like an ongoing unicorn?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Girl, the lot like literally in the middle of us fucking, I said to her, like, how are we gonna ever have sex without you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: That's how wild she said that the kissing She was like that was, oh, I can read the texts. You love reading text me, probably because they were talking about how good I am.
Speaker 2: That's the only time of text you like to read.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this, it's really nice to sext after a thing like that, because you could kind of recap together, you know, she said, let me see.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I think we were talking about it. I said, Yo, we were just talking about you. It's so crazy you texted me. We were like talking about last night. She said, what y'all say? I liked him a lot. He was so sweet, so kind and cool. You got a good one, she said. It was the most sensual three way kiss I ever had. You guys are both kisss. I felt so in sync with you. Listening to you go down on me was so sexy. It made my night to hear how much you enjoy me, and so many other things I want to do next time. I'm counting on more. Her and him talked about how she wants to get her strapped and they want a gang baby a bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh we need to get that. We need to get a whole episode on it. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Like she was like, oh, I'll bring it over. And we also live a three minute drive from each other.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna pick the size out? No, you're gonna let her just bring whatever dick she got. What if she got a king? Noir did, and she'll have to leave.
Speaker 5: Nah, but like dead ass.
Speaker 2: So the next day we immediately had to do family. Shit, my parents are playing backgammon.
Speaker 1: We got the dogs and when I were playing Jenga, and I'm like, we just had a threesome last night.
Speaker 3: That was disgusting, like that come shit, Like that shit was nasty. There's still a little coming up pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you real nasty. He was like, I know, like, this is this is our normal life. You think our life is normal. This is normal. This is normal.
Speaker 3: We can still be these people. Like, you know, I'm pushing my dad in a wheelchair. He's like, hey, yeah, you been in Like it's really like after that whole scene that.
Speaker 1: We just did and we were I mean, I love that these are our conversations though, because yes, you could be a filthy, little dirty slut the night before you go to church.
Speaker 3: Like it's like, okay, and I think that's it right, It's knowing that you can exist in both. Yeah, And so when we started talking about it, that was his and I first threesome. Yeah, we've had the foursome we had, I know it was, but that was the first actual threesome sex parties.
Speaker 2: We had the foursome in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Then we had the Force with these people, but we really haven't had intimate time and another woman alone where we fucked.
Speaker 2: I like, how you be doing that?
Speaker 1: Tell me when you'd be doing like all girls do that. Like, girl, we ain't really fucked, like you've had threesomes with him before? No, I haven't, Mandy, it's just been foursomes. Yes, we fucked the lesbian couple in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Okay, then we did the thing where I fucked the girl and the niggas was there, and then we had a girl sleepover and she didn't fuck. We've had a lot of making out with girls like intimacy like that, but this was our first time doing that.
Speaker 2: We were laughing because I was like prosing that bitch.
Speaker 3: And yeah, through that conversation we talked about how much more we want experiences like that, how high she set the bar in the morning, so it got really hot. Both of them were joking about how they don't need acy. He's African and she's an alien, because I don't know how to fuck two people don't need a cy all.
Speaker 2: I got out in the bed, went on the couch.
Speaker 3: She got up and was like, oh, I want you to be comfortable, I'll go home, and I was like no, no, no, please, I want you to be comfortable.
Speaker 2: And I genuinely meant it like I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I just I didn't even want her to leave. I just was like, bitch is hot girls waiting. It was both knocked out. But why I say she was so perfect was because afterward, in her follow up with me, she was like, hey, like can you play alone?
Speaker 2: Like what's comfortable for you? Guys.
Speaker 3: Enjoyed the both of you, even the care that she took in the middle of it with saying to me, what do you want? I loved that because most of the times I think, damn near one hundred percent, we kind of need to put it in the woman's hands a little bit.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. But before we wrap up, I.
Speaker 3: Am going to just read this really quickly, and it is some things that unicorns need to look out for when they are going to be engaging in any kind of contact with a couple.
Speaker 1: Signs that something may be wrong, things like that bitch I noticed.
Speaker 2: Signs so.
Speaker 3: A couple saying we always come first, when a couple says they don't do a hierarchy, but comments like this will give you actions. Otherwise, as a new person entering the dynamic, your presence has the potential to end create a lot of tension If you find yourself being ignored as soon as there are problems in the couple's relationship, be aware that the power imbalance is at play. Looked out for signs that you are being treated equally, and assess whether being constantly deprioritized is something you're comfortable with now. I feel like for unicorns, even though this sounds different, because it could be a relationship, you shouldn't be deprioritized in a one night like there should be a one night Yeah, I agree, Like I you don't need to be like we're first, we're this, we're that. Like, bro, calm the fuck down. Stop making someone feel like such an outsider comments like uh, you can only have threesomes with us. Threesomes are super fun, but if you're not allowed to have sex with either of them without the other person being there, okay, think about whether the double standard is something you want long term. It also goes back to if the couple is super monogamous in a sense that you can be with anyone else. This is why there are four relationships always in a throttle or threesome scenarios.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Another thing to look out for is someone giving ultimatums on a profile when you're looking like if you don't like our rules, you can leave, or if they forbade them say that, if there's anything that is saying listen to us, or something along the lines of you needing to put your trust in them instead of them get it is a very horrifying situation to be in because you will always be on the outside of two people being the majority. So I say that because I have seen a lot of that with the couples on certain apps, with like we don't do this and we don't do that if you think that, and I'm like, God, damn, y'all ask it for right, right, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, guys, make sure dann we forgot to do it. Y'all.
Speaker 1: We have a live show December third at Sony Hall. Make sure you get your tickets. You may have heard the ad at the top of the show. Please make sure you get those tickets now. One night only, Mandy B and Wheezy live at Sony Hall here in New York City. Go to the Sony Hall dot com website to get your tickets now. There may still be meet and greet tickets left. Make sure you get that and As always, if you want bonus content and you're all caught up, make sure you join us on Patreon. That's patreon dot com. Backslash Horrible Decisions. Hey, y'all, this has been yet another episode. We're weezy there, see you next week.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: This killing your hands is so white. We gotta bring Ashley on. Ah, it's dead and you know I did it. Oh my, I did it.
Speaker 6: I kept saying, Dad, keep smoking, smoke them down, shoving them in out, very white.
Speaker 3: And then I thought, because there was Dixon, and we should bring a Keeme. But we're gonna see how this episode GOP three.
Speaker 2: I know about it. Maybe it's funnier that I haven't.
Speaker 1: No, honestly, everybody knows about it to be fine, but I want to intro a cheme. We don't even need to do that since he's been here too much. And Ashley, who a keem introduced me to I went on your pod, yes, and I'm wonderful.
Speaker 8: I had so much fun in comments or just like this is an amazing guest Bringer back Bringer back.
Speaker 2: I'm not just saying no, I didn't watch the movie, but I.
Speaker 5: Know the comments and comments were there before I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: But it was mad fun.
Speaker 3: And it's fun because like when you don't expect to like, you know, vibe that well. But I ended up thinking to myself, no, like cause you never know, You're like, oh, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 2: So I go on this date on the field app with this girl who didn't tell me that she knew who I was, which wasn't a big deal. But I think that's a big deal. She told me later in a text. You are Yeah, She's like, oh this, let me read it to you. Actual late deal.
Speaker 3: So I talk about it in this episode of She was the perfect unicorn, Like literally just everything about this girl, Like I think when you bring someone in for a threesome.
Speaker 2: The vibe can be off. Maybe they can be too needy, maybe you'll be too needy.
Speaker 8: Maybe they're shop so masculine, though from where I was standing on stage, she seemed very masculine to me.
Speaker 2: That was my man girl. Oh so we have this amazing threesome. No one talks about jobs, right.
Speaker 3: She sends me a voice message like, Hey, I don't know I ever told you that I've watched her show before, but I'm listening to my regular podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, neg Sorry didn't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a different person than I am. I don't like that.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna be a fan, at least be a fan. I watched your show. I will say, I'm listening to my regular podcast as.
Speaker 2: Wild But maybe she feels like this is my safe space.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, like because maybe we talked about Dick too much and from after fucking her.
Speaker 2: Okay, well here's what she said.
Speaker 3: This is she said, I absolutely can't really listen to your show at work because it gets crazy. But need more queer shit in my life, and so I like to listen to queer comedians while I'm working, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And you're on this week girl, So mind you.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that she knew who I was, and I leave Ashley's pod thinking I was wilding out.
Speaker 2: Nobody's gonna know me there. I have five black listeners.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and one of them happens to be someone you've had a threesome where because you.
Speaker 2: Slept with a lot of my blacklisters, I mean I will continue to do so. I sleep with five black listeners, all of them.
Speaker 1: Speaking of black listeners, so I walk into Sour Mouse where Ashley has this residency on Sundays and it's in the Lower East Side. So I come through and she's like, you everybody, Wheezy's here, and no one says anything.
Speaker 2: She says, you guys don't know she has because you're not black. And then that made it so much more uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: I thought it was also very true on her two laughs on it, you know what I mean, just like I thought so too, but nothing because white lesbians will not like you.
Speaker 4: You really have to warm them up before they'll laugh at something with the word black in it.
Speaker 2: And the game says niggla like crazy I do, and they let it slide. They let it slide with you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one of the Also if they don't very black, no, but like, okay, so I watch his sets a lot, right, we're friends.
Speaker 2: I'm going all the time. For some reason in that crowd, I was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they care. They don't care a lot. Yeah, I don't know why I get uncomfortable. I get it.
Speaker 7: Some black people do get uncomfortable, and I get that critique, and I'm also not going to change it.
Speaker 2: But I know I'm curious about this because I've never because they feel like, I feel like that's like an insider.
Speaker 7: They feel like you're saying you're not supposed to say it around white people because they feel like that subconsciously gives them the permission to say it.
Speaker 4: No, that's what some people think. And I'm like, no, not my people. I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 2: People think to be there. But you know it's crazy about it.
Speaker 4: This I haven't I haven't told you this. I was on a gay cruise.
Speaker 7: This was happened the first gay coup that I did so maybe two years ago, only black, one of the few black people on the gay cruises, and I said, nigga, a bunch of one of my sets, and I got to complain from a black couple.
Speaker 2: Oh see this is that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is that we're black art black and.
Speaker 7: You know what, you know what a big complain to a white man about me, and the white dude couldn't do anything.
Speaker 4: He was just like, uh, you just.
Speaker 1: Called a snippet of some bonus content over on our Patreon. How are you not a subscriber yet?
Speaker 3: How patreon dot com backslash horrible decisions for a bunch of really fun content from us