Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Seawan if you want to join us. So much to get to today, No federal troops fifty eight shot, eight dead, and you have the Chicago mayor Brandon Johnson and the Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker absolutely going ballistic. We've got a lot of ground to cover with that Rosie O'Donnell jumping the gun, calling the Minneapolis school shooter a Republican, a maga person, a white supremacist. Oopsie, Daisy, she had to apologize. Oh, the unedited answer of Christy Nome on CBS. If you want to know why legacy media is dead, you know this is all part of the reason. It's also fascinating to watch our old friend Liberal Joe, his ratings are so bad, probably thinks his job is in jeopardy as he's now pushing Brandon Johnson, what if you have five thousand more cops? He asked him what five times we played it last week, and now he's saying to the governor, why don't you partner with Donald Trump? I'm like, why don't you just go have breakfast at mar Lago again? Why you know, it's so pathetic. We have really, really good news. We're going to get to all of this coming up. Just moments ago with the White House, and I lived in Huntsville, Alabama. I couldn't be any happier for the people in Huntsville back then, Rocket City USA, Redstone Arsenal, some of the top engineers in aerospace are in Huntsville, and it was a wonderful place. Anyway, the President announcing at the White House moments ago that Huntsville, Alabama will henceforth be known as Rocket City, USA, and confirming that Space Force is going to move their headquarters to the city. He was there, both Senators Britain and Tommy Tuberville was there. And the President has always been very excited about space and what he did in his first term with Space Force and future plans for American exceptionalism in space. I think that was part of the connection that he had with Elon. I'm going to make a prediction too, I bet that the President and Elon, at some point down the road are going to become friends again. So that announcement just occurred for the people that live in Huntsville. I lived there, had two wonderful years of my life there. It was my first professional radio gig from nineteen ninety to ninety two. Prior to that, I worked for free. I was paid a whopping nineteen thousand dollars a year. Really thought I was going to get rich in radio. But I was happy because I lived when that light went on to change my life. And you know, that's part of I think the key to life is finding what you love. And I just you know, blessed beyond my wildest dreams and beyond measure. But anyway, they just started a Q and A with the President in the office. Well let's dip in and listen to some of.
Speaker 2: This talk about this subject. Greg.
Speaker 3: You promise they'll start something else. But I just want to congratulate you. It's a very big deal. When you come out and when you leave the room, you'll see that we just over the last few minutes literally shot out a boat, a drug carrying boat, a lot of drugs in that boat. And you'll be seeing that and you'll be reading about that just tappened moments ago, and our great General.
Speaker 2: Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who has been so.
Speaker 3: Incredible, including what took place in Iran, knocking out potential nuclear power for a long time to come.
Speaker 2: I think within a month they would have had it. We didn't do what we did.
Speaker 3: But he gave us a little bit of a briefing and you'll see and there's more where that came from. We have a lot of drugs pouring into our country, coming in from a long time, and we just these came out of Venezuela and coming out very heavily from Venezuela. A lot of things are coming out of Venezuela. So we took it out and you'll get to see that after this, after this meeting is over.
Speaker 2: Do you have any questions? Please? Yeah, please.
Speaker 4: Comforable talked about the cost cities at least announcement. Can you talk about the strategic benefits by having Space Force Command headquartered in Huntsville?
Speaker 3: Well, it just works because we have so much else there and having a central you could call it a central command, but it really is a command station also even locationally where it is, and when you think about flying distances, if you can save a half an hour as fast as some of these planes go and things go, and even the rockets go, if you can say, by having the best location. So we went out, as you know, to experts, and we had four different groups of experts.
Speaker 2: They all said this was the best location.
Speaker 3: I also loved it from the standpoint I know the people of Alabama. They are great people, work hard, and there's no games, and they're very proud of it.
Speaker 2: And I would say they fought harder for it than anybody else.
Speaker 3: So a lot of states, five states, really wanted it, but they wanted it more. And I kid you not when I say that. These people, they spoke to me a lot. That's all they wanted to talk about. They didn't want to talk about the weather. They only wanted to talk about moving to this location, moving to Alabama, Huntsville in particular. So we're honored to do it. They really wanted it badly and they got it.
Speaker 5: Peter, nothing completely different, but about a big viral social media trend over the weekend. How did you find out over the weekend that you were dead? You see that people didn't see.
Speaker 1: It for a couple of days.
Speaker 5: One point three million user engagements as of Saturday morning about your demise.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, I have heard.
Speaker 3: It's sort of crazy. But last week I did numerous news conferences, all successful. They went very well, like this is going very well. And then I didn't do any for two days and they said there must be something wrong with him. Biden wouldn't do him for months, you wouldn't see him, and nobody ever said there was ever anything wrong with him, and we know he wasn't in the greatest of shape.
Speaker 2: No, I heard that. I get reports. Now you knew.
Speaker 3: I did an interview that lasted for about an hour and a half with somebody and everybody, so that was on one of your competitors. I did numerous shows and also did a number of truths, long truth so I think pretty poignant truths.
Speaker 2: Now. I was very active over the weekend. They also knew.
Speaker 3: I went out to visit some people at.
Speaker 2: The club that I own pretty nearby on the Potomac River.
Speaker 3: And now I've been very active. Actually over the weekend. I didn't hear that one.
Speaker 2: That's pretty serious. Well, it's fake news, you know, it's just so it's so fake.
Speaker 3: That's why the media has so little credibility. I knew they were saying, like, is he okay, how's he feeling what's wrong, I said, I just left. And it's also sort of a longer weekend. You know, it's Labor Day weekend, so I would say a lot of people. No, I was very active this Labor Day. I had heard that, but I didn't here to that extent.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Peter else.
Speaker 5: You know what, this country has a huge problem with school shootings. You've said that you're open to sending the National Guard pretty much anywhere.
Speaker 2: Would you ever.
Speaker 5: Consider sending an armed National guardsman to every school?
Speaker 3: Well, we have a big problem with school shooting, but we also have thousands and thousands of schools.
Speaker 2: That run perfectly.
Speaker 3: You know, they talk about you can do things construction wise, and that's that's really I think nobody knows more about construction than me. You can build the construction doors, you can build what they call safety doors where they lock on the outside, the inside and everyplace else. Well, but if one of these lunatics happens to get it through, then the police can't get in.
Speaker 2: Then they're looking for keys all over the place. And it takes a.
Speaker 3: Lot of a lot of disadvantages to doing you know, spending billions and billions of dollars and actually making it safer in some way for some of these lunatics that we're dealing with. But uh, I don't think so, you know, I've I've thrown out the concept. We have great teachers that love our children. The parents love the children, teachers love the children too. And if you took a small percentage of those teachers that were in the military, that were distinguished in the military, that were in the National Guard, et cetera, et cetera, and you let them carry that's something that a lot of people, like I sort of liked it.
Speaker 2: I'd have to have to be studied.
Speaker 3: But they're trained, they've they know about weapons. You can't do it with every teacher because most teachers don't know and you know, but I always thought that would be an alternative.
Speaker 2: But it just we've we've had a lot of instances.
Speaker 3: Other countries have also, they have different kinds of problems than we have, but we do have this this something going on, something going on, and it's a it's a bad thing. Yes, please with President.
Speaker 2: In the past weeks, yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I have I have learned things that will be very interesting. I think in the next few days you'll find out if there isn't some type of announcement of a meeting with president who in a President Zelenski and what could those consequences.
Speaker 2: We're going to see what happens.
Speaker 3: We're going to see what they do and what happens. I'm watching it very closely. Last week they lost seven thousand between the two countries, seven thousand, three hundred and thirteen soldiers to be somewhat exact, for no reason whatsoever. And they're Russian and they're Ukrainian, but you know they're soldiers. I want to see it end.
Speaker 4: YEP, have you decided you're definitely going to sit National Guard troops to Chicago.
Speaker 2: I didn't say when, but the answers. Look.
Speaker 3: Chicago's very interesting because I watched Pritzker get up and say about we don't need help, we're safe.
Speaker 2: But two weeks ago they had six people.
Speaker 3: Murdered, murdered, and they had twenty four people hit by bullets. Last week, as you know, with seven people, twenty four people hit and seven people died. And then over the last two days it was that was the Crown Jewel they had I guess nine killed, nine or ten killed and fifty hit with bullets and you have this governor get up, who's a terrible governor. Probably he and Gavin Newscomb would be probably the two worst and most naive. The naive either their naive, they're very untruthful, and he'll say, we don't want any protection, we don't need. So in the last three weeks he's lost almost twenty people killed. There's no place there's no place in the world, including you can go to Afghanistan, you can go to places that you would think of. They don't even come close to this. Chicago is a hellhole right now. Baltimore is a hell hole right now. Parts of Los Angeles are terrible. If we didn't put out the fires, and I mean the other fires, the bullet fires, they didn't do a good job with it.
Speaker 2: They should have had the water coming down. Like I said, you know, we had to release the water. We had to go in and release the water to LA. It's so badly run.
Speaker 3: But if we didn't get if I didn't send the National Guard into Los Angeles, you wouldn't I would be making an announcement today. I'd be talking about Huntsville and I'd simultaneously be saying, by the way, the Olympics is not coming to Los Angeles if we didn't do that, if we didn't do that, and even the sheriff that the top law enforcement person in Los Angeles said we could not have handled it without them.
Speaker 2: So that's what he said. Chicago, Well, we're going in. I didn't say when we're going in. When you lose, Look, I have an obligation.
Speaker 3: This isn't a political thing. I have an obligation when we lose. When twenty people are killed over the last two and a half weeks, and seventy five are shot with bullets. So let me tell you a little story about a place called DC District of Columbia.
Speaker 2: Right here where we are.
Speaker 3: It's now a safe zone. We have no crime. It's in such great shape. You can go and actually walk with your children, your wife, your husband. You can walk right down the middle of the street. You're not going to be shot, Peter, You're safe.
Speaker 2: Everyone likes you anyway, They probably wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: But it's so dangerous, and there are people in this audience that you've suffered greatly. There are people in this audience that have been mugged and hurt badly, and they don't want to talk about it. Maybe you were very brave and talking about it. You made quite an impression on a lot of people. I appreciate it, but there were other people in this room that have been hurt very badly just walking down the street in DC. Washington, DC is a safe zone right now. It's a safe city. The restaurants are open, they're booming. You can't get a restaurant. New restaurants are announcing that they're going to be open. This took place in twelve days. Now it's fifteen days. But three days ago it became what's known as a safe zone, as a safe city.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That's President Trump at the White House taking questions. Just announcing, by the way, that Huntsville, Alabama, Rocket City, USA, will be the home for Space Force. They're going to headquarter that there, which is a natural fit having lived in Huntsville for two years. We'll get to the other news of the day, anything else breaks or anything else, the President says, we'll carry all of that for you. You know, if you look at the Democrats, this is now a pivotal moment. I know what's going to happen. We have we have gubernatorial elections in the It's this off year CYSM them. We're in states like New Jersey. New Jersey is a blue state. Is there an outside chance that a Republican can win the state of the New Jersey? I would argue there is an outside chance. Yes. Is there an outside chance that you know, Max Marxist Kami Mamdani doesn't win and become mayor in New York City? I say the odds are very high. He's going to be the next mayor. For all of you up in New York that are still stuck there, my sympathies are with you. However, right now is a good time to purchase your home in Florida, especially when interest rates start coming down in September. And then when we get a new fed chair, watch out, it's going to be, you know, all of a sudden sale of pre existing homes. But by the way, on top of the seasonally adjusted three point three percent GDP growth in the second quarter, which nobody in the legacy media mom is paying any attention to do. I think that the purple state of Rigivirginia is possible for win some seers to win. I do, especially because her Democratic opponent wants the state to be a sanctuary state. Yes, I think it's possible. Do I think it's hard. I think it's very hard. Why because northern Virginia has become dominated by the ninety five percent of Democrats that work in the DC swamp and they live there, and so it's very hard for a Republican And if we don't win those two states, and I'd like to, I want people to be optimistic. I had Governor Glenn Junkin on TV last Wednesday night, and he was very clear in saying that, you know, early voting starts in like two weeks in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I don't like this early voting system now, President Trump, among other things. By the way, the funniest thing that happened over the weekend is how viral this rumor went out. The President was asked about this during the press conference. Donald Trump, I think is dead. We haven't seen him for twenty four whole hours. Joe Biden would be gone for a month at a time, we wouldn't see her, hear from him. But Donald Trump disappears for a day and he's out playing golf and hanging out with his family and working because he doesn't take a day off, and all of a sudden. You know, they think he's dead. That was to me. I'm like, oh, good grief. And he just answered that question that during the press conference that he had. He goes, oh, I didn't see that one. Now you know why we called him fake news because it's fake news. But it just shows you the difference the media is. They now have grown accustomed to the fact that we have a president that is accessible and available and will hold these impromptu press conferences. He was only there to announce that Huntsville, Alabama is going to be the headquarters to Space, which is a natural fit considering red Stone Arsenal, Rocket City, USA. It just is a perfect fit. And that was my favorite rumor over you know, the holiday weekend. Ah, Trump is dead. We haven't heard from him for twenty four hours. Imagine like if we did ever hear from Joe twice in twenty four hours, that would be a record. I mean, how soon they all forget, but they hit social media hit it hard. The President, by the way, is now pushing states to adopt I think better voting standards. You know, it's interesting. Over the years, Democrats and Republicans have all complained about results and elections. They all have Why because I would argue the system could have a lot more integrity in it. Democrats they don't want voter ID, they don't want signature verification, they want this long build up into election day. I think we should have paper ballots. One day elections. I think give make exceptions for the military, the sick, the elderly, the infirmed, and then you have voter ID, signature verification, chain of custody, commands with cameras on any mail in ballots so nobody can tamper with them. And again paper ballots, and then you have updated voter roles, You have partisan observers in every precinct in the country observing the vote, voting all day and the vote counting all night. You call a winner, and then guess what. I don't think people are going to have that much in terms of a reason to complain unless there's some of the farious something going on. And I'd have cameras all day long, videotaping all of it. What's the bid this wave, there's anything the farious, you can go back and look at the videotape and and there'll be no more complaining about elections. Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, you know all the other, you know people over the years, Donald Trump himself, Democrats find themselves in this weird spot and they they might be putting all their hopes in this twenty twenty five off your election where you have a blue state and a really really deep purple state kind of blue, and that's Virginia. Glenn Youngkin did not win the governorship by a pretty by a large margin. Donald Trump did not win Virginia. So I think they're both uphill battles. But on every major issue, Democrats find themselves on the wrong side of where the American people are. American people don't want unvetted illegal immigrants into the country. The American people support the president. That's an eighty five fifteen, eighty twenty issue. American support deportations for criminal illegalis. That's same as eighty five to fifteen issue, whatever you want to call it. American support the President's economic policies. They want to see lower interest rates. They like the largest tax cut in American history. American workers love no tax on tips, no tax over time. Americans loves older Americans like the idea of no tax on social Security as well. And Americans want lower energy prices. We had that in Trump's first term, we will have that all the foundational pieces for a good economy are in place. Fifteen trillion dollars in committed investments, energy dominance. The President is opening it up. It'll take a while to get these things online. I would say by this time next year, the economy is probably going to be booming. Jerome Powell will be out. Interest rates will be significantly lower. That will. You know, the one lagging indicator has been sales of pre existing homes and new home construction. That's going to change. And you look at the law and order, safety security issue. I mean, I'm watching this idiot, Brandon Johnson, you know, rejecting President Trump's potential use of the National Guard to crack down on crime in his city, telling a crowd of MAGA protesters he will stand for a militarized force. Well, the only other option is the option that we have chronicled on radio and television for years, and that is scrolling names on TV that you've never heard before, never saw before, that no other network has ever covered before, of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago. Democrats only make a big deal about a murder if they can politicize it and blame a Republican or blame Donald Trump. But meanwhile, we have eight dead and fifty eight shot over the Labor Day weekend, and you've got the mayor and the governor going insane over the idea that Donald Trump may do what he did in our nation's capital, by the way, where crime went down, a whopping, violent crime went down, a whopping forty eight percent. Fifty eight people shot and are now clinging to life. Eight people are dead, eight funerals are being planned. If you're in business in Chicago and you're in the funeral business, it's probably a steady stream of people every weekend if you're in you know, some of these high crime areas. It is, these are preventable deaths. You cannot pursue happiness. I keep saying it. It is a prerequisite law and order and safety and security. The mentality of defund dismantled, no bail laws, reimagine the police sending the social workers has not worked, and yet they continue to double down on dumb, dumber and stupid. You know Brandon Johnson signing executive order to counter Trump's immigration crackdown. Okay, we know among the unvetted Harris Biden, mayorkers, illegals are known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang leaders, cartel members, gang leaders, drug dealers. Oh, let's why would we crack down on that? Why would we enforce the laws of our country? And then said, no federal troops in the city of Chicago. We're going to defend our democracy. The people are dying in your I was scrolling these names when Obama first went into office on television. What is it going to take the people to understand that law in order, in safety and security is a losing issue for them. You know, I'm watching the mayor and watching the governor. I'm thinking two of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: JB. Pritzker says there's nothing the state of Illinois can legally do to stop any immigration enforcement operations. But that's not stopping Johnson from taking action. Yes, it will. If they have to, they will arrest him, you know.
Speaker 2: JB.
Speaker 1: Pritzker on CBS this weekend, you know, calling the idea an invasion. If Donald Trump says sends law enforcement. Muriel Bowser, I'm not particularly the biggest fan of the mayor of d C actually praising President Trump for making DC safer Chicago residents themselves. Later in the the next hour, I'm going to play for you just a montage of all of the reports on television and radio of the violence this weekend but Chicago residence. This was on boxnews dot com. They are calling for more police because crime is plaguing the Windy City. When I've been growing up, actually it wasn't really as bad as it is today. When I was growing up back in the early two thousands, it was bad. But the kids nowadays, they're just wreaking havoc in all of our neighborhoods. There is one Democrat, by the way, Alderman Raymond Lopez, says he's absolutely in favor of the President deploying forces to keep their city safe. You know, the President and his press conference went after Gavin Nooskim as he calls them, and JB. Pritzker, you know, Saint Pritzker's crazy, weak, empathetic, and DC is becoming a crime free zone. And the President pointed out, you know, how is it we have, you know, this great country of ours, How is it we have the number one homicide rate of any capital city in the entire world? By manyfold, you know, forty one per one hundred thousand, and they under report and cook the books, so it's much higher. And it's high in other you know, Blue, it's high in Los Angeles, Gavin, it's high. I know you're a part time governor. I know occasionally you might want to pay attention. I know you're too busy, you know, you know, to deal with the fact that people in the Pacific Palisades, you know, thirteen thousand have lost their homes. I know you're busy, you know, out there, you know, being tweety bird the governor and trying to be the alter ego of Trump. By the way, I got hit on social media for that this week. Why did sweet baby James hand me? Oh, Hennedy's describing Trump, He's not describing government, Gavin Newsome. Let these people in the Pacific Palisades read, Gavin, practice the science of forestry. You shut down your state during COVID, remove the brush and the dead trees, just simple basic things. That's called kindling for predictable wildfires and predictable Santa Ana winds. Gavin, you might want to make sure the reservoirs have water in it and fire hydrants to put out fires, have water in it as well. Knowing that fires are going to happen in your state instead of blaming local officials, Gavin the fact that you have the highest income tax, the highest sales tax, the highest gas tax, maybe you might want to work to lower taxes and then maybe the mass exodus out of your state of California might come to a screeching halt. It is a beautiful state geographically, but it's not a beautiful state when it comes to law and order, safety, security, taxes, and lifestyle and quality of life issues. Not doing well USA today was I saw this on real clear politics. I live in DC. I'm glad Donald Trump sent in the National Guard to fight crime. A longtime resident of Washington, d C. I'm supposed to be outraged that Donald Trump ordered the deployment of federal forces, especially the National Guard, to fight crime and address the fact that DC government has lost control of public order and safety in the city. On the contrary, I'm glad he has done it. And then the President even praised Muriel Bowser he realized forty five percent decline in violent crime in our nation's capital. Good grief. Mark Penn pointed out in a Harvard Harris poll. You know that American support Trump's gaining traction on this issue, Attraction on immigration, attraction on the economy, traction on law and order, traction on foreign policy, traction on pretty much everything. Chicago mayor defying Trump, Well, there's a winning strategy. Let people get shot and shot and killed every weekend and don't give it damn because if you're not fixing it, you're not giving a damn, at least not one to my satisfaction.