Speaker 1: I'd love to stop sticking around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to cut straight to the fucking meat of it. Because if that if that's okay, that's okay. Do you want to do this sort of song and dance thing or do you actually want to like get in I want to get in and get out what we're dealing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well don't get out when you do the show.
Speaker 1: But if we you know, if we do decide to just like we all have ship to do. Oh my god, so I saw the black cars running outside. If we all decide the three of us are.
Speaker 2: Just like, let's fucking let's just go. Let's just get out club de, let's go to Clip yeah whatever and see who's spinning the night.
Speaker 1: You can get back there, you know, give us a couple of turns.
Speaker 2: On yeah, Or if we just decide like the Big Knob, or if we just like being in the car, Like once I'm in the black cars, I'm like, do we have to get out? It's nice they control the temperature.
Speaker 3: It's the cord.
Speaker 1: See spinning in there, Yes, you see you spinning in there, just about the ox cord. The black the car is kind of where I can fall asleep and so sometimes it hel like if we're driving around a lot, it can.
Speaker 2: You can have music. It's a volume thing.
Speaker 1: It's a volume just a very like, uh, this is about promo. Right, we have one shot at this. There's a show on Amazon Prime called Bait. You created the show. You are the main star of the show. That's what today is about. It's about Bait. Right, we have some ground to cover on this show. Can you help our audience with a core aspect of this the show is about.
Speaker 2: By the way, just before you even say what the show is about, yeah, I love what the show's about. Really, I love what the show is about.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That means it loove.
Speaker 2: But we do think that for our listeners we need to explain what the show is about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not everyone's supportive of it, but they might not necessarily get it.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, that's a fair point. Everyone is done their homework in that way that you guys have.
Speaker 2: Hayes was gonna say, what it's about a man? It's a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you, yes, but it's not you and you are a guy. I'm a guy in it going around everywhere. Your thing, yeah, your thing, the guy's.
Speaker 3: Thing and many things and.
Speaker 2: Say one one of the things you do just to give us a sense of it.
Speaker 3: One of the things I do.
Speaker 2: Is, there's so many things, right, there's a few of them. It's hard to I auditioned.
Speaker 1: Can ick you right there?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Is what we meant?
Speaker 1: You right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about because I do my research, right, And that's what you do for a show like this. You're studying a character. You have to do research. I love to read our audience.
Speaker 2: Damn library cards falling apart. The damn thing might disintegrate on my hand next time I pull it on my wallet. I swear to god, my library card is about to explode because I love to read.
Speaker 1: Try to take it. They try to take it from him to replace it, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he won't memories, I need a new one.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. This bad boy's coming.
Speaker 1: Home with me and he's on the computer a lot. There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go there just to like, I don't want to google it home.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to give it up after these days.
Speaker 2: Girls look up girls.
Speaker 1: And that's how I found you, because you were on that I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how we found out about you.
Speaker 3: If you google the word riz two things come up.
Speaker 1: One is.
Speaker 3: Kind of seductive charisma. It's a slang word.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Any other thing is me much lower down. It's a third or fourth page and the search results so some page three and a half this morning when.
Speaker 1: I checked three and a half, it was on this Yeah, three and a half with.
Speaker 3: A bullet But it's just outside of headed for two brunze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the podium.
Speaker 2: M h. But we did our research in terms of the dish, Yeah, which is such an interesting did you like see?
Speaker 3: What did you like about it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: It's not a like or dislike thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's more about love. What did you love?
Speaker 2: It's not yeah, it's and it's not even qualitative for me. It's more like the nuts and bolts of it. Was interesting for me to learn about because I think Hayes, Uh, you probably know this Hayes, who's so this is hay yea hey, and I'm and I'm Hayes's friend and he's the host and I'm the co host, and we are both in the industry as well. Of course we do this, but we do a lot of things, and.
Speaker 1: And we're tinkers, like we're always like we hear something, we hear an idea. We've got to like get it, we open up the hood. We're just kind of liked.
Speaker 2: Nothing great nothing, nothing great was made by going like, oh, this is perfect the way it is. You know, the best version is always to go like, well would it be is it better if I take one of you know, if I take this off? You know, is that has that improved it in any way? You know?
Speaker 1: And it notice it that it actually has say, well it was leaning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we can say, we're saying, and then it's like there's a washer as well, you know, do we need this?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: What is this? And by the same token, what is an audition?
Speaker 1: Let me stop you? And let me stop you right there?
Speaker 2: And he he's going to stop me right is that's I'm his friend.
Speaker 1: That's the word that I think our listeners are kind of hanging up on because every single one of our listeners is offer only, well only offer only?
Speaker 2: What does that?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So? Okay, so this is this is so cool when this happens, actually love get me because because what's happening is we have learned something through doing the research on your project, and now you coming onto our show are going to find out you know, about another side of.
Speaker 3: The business that can be educated.
Speaker 2: So there is you know, the way you did it on the show where a performer sort of what's the right way to say this is like yeah, but it's like but but that's the word they don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's sort of like.
Speaker 2: There's a dance thing telling themselves like they're like they're like they're like asking for permission or something to be able to. They're going to please, you know. And then there's like the version of it where you're actually kind of mogging the industry and going like.
Speaker 1: I'm here, like you come to me, they come to they come to your house, and instead of you asking permission to them, they ask permission to you.
Speaker 2: Can I see?
Speaker 1: And so all of our listeners, our entire production team here is offer only, and everyone who we have a producer in Pittsburgh on our social is offer only. And so that like explaining that disconnect, I think is helpful to them. And we just didn't call business. We just did in coming uh And he has audition for James.
Speaker 3: James Bond double seven mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And who's who is this? What's that? Someone?
Speaker 1: You yours? An invention of yours for in the world of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, it's so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: James Bond is a is a character, a fictional character.
Speaker 2: From from the English creations. Is this fictional character? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And well.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't create James Bond. James Bond exists. Well, it doesn't exist. It's fictional.
Speaker 1: But I didn't an AI creation, not AI, not a I. J. K.
Speaker 2: Rowling? Is this correct? One of her? You know? That is one of the fantastic beats?
Speaker 3: No, how do you explain there? So there's a there's a there are these things called books.
Speaker 2: You're talking to me, mister library. Yes, I've been meaning to get to the books part of.
Speaker 3: Exactly because you get stopped the computer siren song of the computer terminal.
Speaker 2: Yes, it sings to me. So these things books against the rocks of the Google page.
Speaker 3: At There is this guy he wrote a book, a series of them names Ian Fleming, Ian Fleming. Yeah he's dead now.
Speaker 2: Garbage, pale kid talk to oh, hawk to Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: His name was hawk To ye.
Speaker 3: And so he wrote these books. And these books are about a fictional character called James Bond. And he also goes by the code name Double seven. And he's a British spy and he travels around the world like an international man of mystery killing.
Speaker 2: Right, he's a trouble. You can't do that.
Speaker 3: We're going to do traveling around the world.
Speaker 2: Come on, spies sneaking around, Come on, he'd be in trouble, wouldn't he.
Speaker 3: He's he's no, because he is. He's like a version of inter Pol. He's a he's not a virgin. He's very much the opposite of a virgin.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I may have exactly and we've seen him in the computer. He's having sex.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's having a lot of sex.
Speaker 2: And I may have come across and they've.
Speaker 3: Made movies about this guy. They've made movie He's about this fictional character James.
Speaker 2: And I've definitely seen him. It's a movie of him having texts.
Speaker 1: But here, here, this is the problem. There's no way to know what his name is or if he's British or anything because you cannot have the sound on at the library.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's a that's why one way ticket to you're kicked out.
Speaker 1: That's the number one rule.
Speaker 3: I can see. I can see, so yeah, so that's base. That's everything you need to know. Okay, this is a fictional man having.
Speaker 2: A friend of yours. Sorry, he's a friend of yours.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're promoting his books. No no, I'm not promoting his books. I'm taking I wouldn't saund with the books, spies them, I wouldn't say I despise them. No, neutral, I'm very neutral in the books. And what I'm doing is I'm.
Speaker 2: What's interesting, despise or in the book.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to despise Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't despise, but despiser in.
Speaker 2: Them, despiser in the book and the book?
Speaker 1: He who? Who?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: How do you say?
Speaker 3: He? Yes? So he is a fictional Yeah, he's Uh, he's a fictional character.
Speaker 1: This is that movie.
Speaker 3: No it's not. That's coming out later, Okay, it's a different movie. That's a real character.
Speaker 2: What quite a character? Not necessarily how I would describe what he did, but.
Speaker 3: Something to do with your library searches. Maybe, so fictional character exists in movies. He's made billions of dollars for the studios. Now, okay, so this this guy who's made billions of dollars for the studios.
Speaker 1: The studios, If we could just quickly for the studios.
Speaker 3: This is for studios, and he's very popular. And do you know Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pace Brosnan, Daniel Craig, they're all their actors, any either of you?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think he's talking to you.
Speaker 5: Go one by one, so it's not relevant, but they're actors who played this fictional character in movies that were very successful.
Speaker 1: We get can we get Riz saying that the other actors are not relevant just for.
Speaker 3: I just said they're no longer.
Speaker 1: Relevant, They're no longer, no longer.
Speaker 3: And and so what happens is I I.
Speaker 1: Wish you'd Roger less and look up who that like, like how that kind of stuff will will play.
Speaker 3: And so what happens is I made I made a comedy about someone who wants to I was going to pierce me this fictional character. Yeah, yeah, So I play a fictional guy who wants to be this fictional character.
Speaker 2: He wants to do it, and so he's auditioning, asking permission to play the characters.
Speaker 1: And now I am remembering that I did go in for this. I actually did go in for this. Man was.
Speaker 2: So familiar.
Speaker 1: I actually was the thing I did not an audition, But I did have a conversation with the studios about it was more of.
Speaker 2: Like a luncheon, and boy, we were lunching a lot. It was like away gala.
Speaker 1: But it was like lunchtime, and so they had a little like gala to like see if this was something we.
Speaker 2: Would want to see if I even had time.
Speaker 1: Poker around at did you like and so you did this? You did a whole show about did you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do. What did you get it? Did you have James Bond? Did you go to luncheon or were you Did you have a luncheon? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know I did have luncheon with Barbara Brookley, who owns the rights to James Bond, to ask her whether we could use the character James.
Speaker 1: I have a guess. Give you one guess.
Speaker 2: Sounds like garbage.
Speaker 3: Okay, what do you guess? What do you guess that I that I that I have had.
Speaker 1: I only have one guess, you know, So I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know, going to put that card on the table.
Speaker 2: I want to, like, I want to hang on in case I need to guess something later. Yeah, Okay, blow my whole guess.
Speaker 3: No relevant what we ate, But we did luncheon. Yeah, we brunched itally, Okay, did you brunch him with her?
Speaker 1: We It was very lunch coated. It was very lunch type ship. This particular Gallo was very lunch type ship type.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like they kept saying that it's about the Saturn, but it's not.
Speaker 1: They would be like, so they had us. I don't think this is like, this is this new movie coming out they do. They want to do another one.
Speaker 3: Okay, they definitely do.
Speaker 1: And under the secret like he is going undercover in Hawaii in this one. I don't think that's the secret at all.
Speaker 2: It doesn't ruin the movie. He's in Whye, he's undercover, he's doing.
Speaker 1: He was on vacation. But like ship goes down when.
Speaker 2: It starts going crazy, he's at a luau. He starts to realize the pig is a bomb, you know.
Speaker 3: And there's a pig in my show. Actually there's a there's a character of a seven.
Speaker 1: Pig everything from Nothing New under.
Speaker 3: The Sun from and also with the Public one that reboot Bond. They want reboot spin offs and and more reboots, isn't it okay? And so there's a seven pigs head in my show. There's voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart.
Speaker 2: You know who he is, right, Oh oh, I have a guess, but again, he don't want to waste is.
Speaker 1: The baby the family guy baby?
Speaker 3: Not that similar?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's after Lowess, isn't.
Speaker 3: He He's do you know star trek.
Speaker 2: Start you wreck? Well you keep saying this sort of a demolition derby, huh I getting a bunch of old gelappes fire him up and just run them into each other.
Speaker 3: Like that, but in space. So he's from that and he's in my thing. He plays a seven pig's head and it's not a bomb, but he's like my.
Speaker 2: James, he's my critical in a voice, Okay, Big.
Speaker 1: Said in this movie he has to go undercover as a hula dancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and grass skirt, the whole bit. Coconut bra, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is he wearing those things?
Speaker 2: Coconut bra and a grass skirt, the whole damn thing, James bomb, he's got it on.
Speaker 1: And they wanted to just see like a little just like whatever. It was literally just dancing like a set.
Speaker 2: It was lunch type ship. And then it was like hey, okay, just like show us like one hula dance. Yeah, it couldn't have been longer than fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they watched that and they.
Speaker 3: Said, this shit, is this going to be longer than fifteen.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't have the timer in here.
Speaker 1: We usually have a timer.
Speaker 2: We usually have a timer. But what is there button?
Speaker 1: There is we for us? Yeah, we have it.
Speaker 2: But you're actually doing awesome, dude, Yeah, thank you? No, are you explaining some of the stuff is actually really going to help some of our listeners? Ah? Are you famesick?
Speaker 3: It's a have you read the memoir? Lena Delida done a memoir it's called Famesick. Oh my gosh, it's just out. It just came out.
Speaker 6: I'm just because it's possibly I p.
Speaker 1: In bait two. Yeah, I just hear.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing this guy is talking about he's trying to audition. He wants to be James Bond, right, he's getting you know, famous, maybe not necessarily for the right reasons. I can make you fame sick. Yeah. Yeah, And do you think the fame is a prison?
Speaker 3: Do I think famous? I think it can be. Have I ever been to prison?
Speaker 1: Keeps you fed in there? Done that?
Speaker 3: I can't keep you fed and warm? I guess. Uh, yeah, I think that fame can be We all want to be looked at, but we don't want to be seen. Isn't that the problem in our culture? We're all like, look at me, look at me, but actually don't really look inside.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Can you speak on that? I think I just did, But can you like really really get.
Speaker 2: Into that, speak on that in terms of just it's such an interesting beginning of an idea. What would it mean to explore that?
Speaker 3: It would mean to make a TV choke called bait?
Speaker 1: So you did speak on it?
Speaker 3: I did. I spoke on it, and I got other actors to speak on it and from it and to it.
Speaker 2: He as we bring it in? Who were flying in?
Speaker 3: Well, we flew in Guz Khan't he's a British stand up comedian. I'm sure you know his work. You know, guys, you've known him for a while now.
Speaker 1: I love Guz.
Speaker 3: What did you what was doing with the last time you saw him?
Speaker 1: Where was that I saw him? Uh? This is so crazy?
Speaker 3: Was it a luncheon or a brunching or a dungeon?
Speaker 1: We were eating? Uh? On stage?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: We We used to have kind of a double act.
Speaker 1: So like he's a stand up you say, and so like we we used to have like a little like pattern things.
Speaker 2: Like chomping guzz. So he's chomping guzz with Gus and he'd be eating and then Guzz would guzz would, Guzz would chug a hole to the bottle of grape soda.
Speaker 1: And I meant like we were eating, like we I was also eating, but we were like eating, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? I don't know, so I we ate m hm, yeah, what did you what did you eat?
Speaker 1: We ated that? M and he ate?
Speaker 2: Did that? Love?
Speaker 1: Guz?
Speaker 2: Gus Guz And I know you pointed to his he knows Gus and you don't know that. I know Gus, but Gus and I can go back.
Speaker 1: He did ask who was flying in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gus, Gus flew in, Sir Patrick Stewart flew in. Okay, he did that to do a voice Sheba Chata, huge Indian actress.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you know, yes, yeah, yeah, A bit of a what's her name again?
Speaker 3: Bit of a bit of what I got her name?
Speaker 2: I asked for, I asked for what did you ask?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, a bit of a shehawk, what's the she what she smoked trees.
Speaker 2: She smoked trees. Brother, she chief in the cond boats my man, and.
Speaker 3: Then we go to Boston. He act cold. You guys have been to Boston right.
Speaker 2: Not today? Not today, it's on my list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me know if you need help getting a reservation there, and he's uh, he's an active from box on sage.
Speaker 2: I do need help getting a reservation. That was so nice.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to help with that.
Speaker 1: And will you help then or you just want to know? You just want us to let you know if we need help.
Speaker 3: Just tell me if you need help, and then you will help.
Speaker 2: I need help.
Speaker 1: Huh, I thought, thank you.
Speaker 2: He just wants to know that I need help. And this is how you get off to share he needs help and I don't hear this.
Speaker 1: You just want to know.
Speaker 2: This is actually clarifying. How I wish I didn't admit that I need help.
Speaker 3: Well, you've had your ability and.
Speaker 1: As well.
Speaker 2: So you are rapping.
Speaker 3: No right now? And on the show do you wrap no?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But off the.
Speaker 3: Show, off of the show, yeah, I wrap, you rap yeah. We have a soundtrack for the show, and on the soundtrack, I wrap, So you wrap no, I wrap In the soundtrack not in the show.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't the.
Speaker 2: Guy James Bond James Bond or.
Speaker 3: He does No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Wrap could be interesting.
Speaker 2: If James Bond.
Speaker 3: Raps spin some bars of the luol.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I might get him out of that sticky situation.
Speaker 3: I actually did get out of a sticky situation by rapping once.
Speaker 2: That's okay, wait, but okay, we were sort of we were starting something. No, go ahead, tell you no, I gotta hear it now.
Speaker 3: I was in Bokstan shooting a music video once and the military police came and took me in the filmmaker and they were like, you shouldn't be here. There's a military base here in your foreign passport holders and they took us into this station.
Speaker 1: You slop, sorry, can you just like, I really do want to hear this story about.
Speaker 3: Okay, like so much too much of a I went to Pakistan the restaurant that you're gonna I'm gonna help you to the table, and they said I was shooting a music video there, and they said you shouldn't be here because you're a foreign passport holder and there's a naval base nearby, so you might be a spy okay took me into the station with the filmmaker and we were there for a couple of hours. And poetry is very big in bok Stan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was just gonna say exactly, that's why he's been wanting to go. That's what that's why it's on the poetry zone big.
Speaker 3: So I told him I'm a rapper or a poet. And then he gathered the other offices around and asked me to perform some rap and I did and they liked it and they let us go.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So that could be if that feeds the plot of the fun thing you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't work for this one, but it's actually always good to have another arrow in the quiver.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: When I'm going to use it, you know, in terms of what we want to talk about, it is related to rapping. We have this man who works for the show. He's actually going to be the one who helps generate the clip where you talk about how none of the other actors are relevant. So he's he's an editor. He's amazing at this makes these beautiful clips, these little bite sized segments of the show.
Speaker 1: Clips.
Speaker 2: You know what it feels like to actually do the show, but when you just watch a two minute clip, it actually kind of looks like it could be fun, and he's able to sort of manufacture that feeling. And so he's it's it's like his calling, it's what he's chosen to do. But it's not what he thinks he's good that what does he think? But he thinks he's good at his rapper and he will often and he will often send us a text in the middle of the night, three am, four am, and he'll go, I had an idea for the show. I don't think, like, oh, does he have a great question that we could ask riz, And he'll say the idea is I'll do a seven minute wrap and you guys will watch.
Speaker 1: And then he'll send it to us, and then like two hours later, he'll send another one that.
Speaker 2: Says, actually, don't read that one, yeah, read this one or or or or he'll send a new one, and then five minutes after that he'll go like, never mind, I guess I'll just walk off a bridge or something, be like I haven't had a chance to listen yet. But because he didn't immediately get the feedback that he wanted, well, I thought we got a real rapper here. This guy's wrapping his way out of the naval base and and in in the restaurant, and he's and he's, you know, got these crazy stories of his rap achievements. He's on the soundtrack. Could he actually help this man know whether it's time to fish or cut bait in terms of his rap career. So he's submitted to us one of his song and we've got print outs of the lyrics. We thought we could listen to a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: And he's a sweet kid.
Speaker 2: He's a nice kid.
Speaker 1: Don't like maybe, but sometimes the kindest thing to put the headphones on and listen to this.
Speaker 2: So you understand.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with the concept of deliver anyway on like when you're texting someone and it's like they have their notifications off. Deliver anyway, Yeah, yeah, deliver any The concept of deliver anyway is Zach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not disturb but you will be notified when Zach has Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So what is this though?
Speaker 1: Heading phones?
Speaker 2: So so now we are we're all putting these on. Fascinating, He's never seen headphones before. Yeah, this guy was kind of talking down to us about some of the one because I actually love moments like this, because we all kind of.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is like the classes of the library.
Speaker 2: Working at something about naval base. Naval base.
Speaker 1: NAVL has got like I got very base.
Speaker 2: My navel's extremely based.
Speaker 3: It's been debased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yes, okay, sure, do we have the track?
Speaker 2: Please show?
Speaker 4: I know I hate anyone. I'm gonna layer to arrive. I'm crafty king guy.
Speaker 7: Then the back to capitating away, more driver, I need Wayne, more fiber and theo L cyber try to strack me down.
Speaker 4: See how your hand fault is? You lost this hell, but hold yourself responsible? Hey whoa, no, how a.
Speaker 2: Not going to the.
Speaker 7: Carnival dressed like the fucking carnival. This ship's not impossible, it's simply improbable.
Speaker 1: You and take it verse by verse.
Speaker 2: What's the best?
Speaker 1: This is like your story is just like so much happening.
Speaker 2: It's very dull, like so we need all the pieces. It's probably like bait too, what do we do? We did a couple?
Speaker 3: How many episodes of bait? Yeah, there are six episodes of it.
Speaker 1: That's how many there are of this rat.
Speaker 2: That's how much of the rap there is what six episodes of the full episodes of and is this episode one?
Speaker 1: This is episode one.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. There's commercials in it as well, that supported so.
Speaker 3: You wrap the commercials in the middle of the bus. I've never heard that before. There's very interesting leaves.
Speaker 1: He leaves breaks, and if you pay you can not hear the commercials, and if you pay even more you cannot hear the rap at all.
Speaker 3: But I'm thinking we could reach out to some brunds because we've got AOL on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way Mo, we've.
Speaker 1: Got Are you wor worried that Luigi mentioned decapitating a Waymo driver and in in that line that that is going to affect that brand relationship.
Speaker 3: Because Waymo doesn't have drivers, does it?
Speaker 1: I guess because he decapitated them all?
Speaker 2: Is that in the back decapitating a Waymo drive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's an AOL Cyber, Riz, We got to take your rest to the library.
Speaker 2: We're getting out of here in the black car forget and it's going to be in place down tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, private room in the library.
Speaker 2: We're closing it down.
Speaker 1: Private room.
Speaker 2: You sound like you know what today?
Speaker 1: Well, Cyber is mygg.
Speaker 3: Balls in the library with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yes really, yes, Okay, you're speaking my language.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so this is great and I like it and I'd like more of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's mad at Waldo. He's mad at the character Waldo from the books.
Speaker 2: Just how about not going to the fucking carnival dress?
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with? What is there? Maybe a British versus.
Speaker 3: Waldor was Where where's Wally?
Speaker 1: Wally?
Speaker 2: Okay, where's Wally?
Speaker 1: He's mad that Waldo went to the carnival dressed too much like the carnival and it made it camoufluedged.
Speaker 2: And this is what he does.
Speaker 1: Because some of the clips he does like are actually not good. Some of them are not some of them are fine. But then it's this type of excuse thing. It's like, oh, it's the material's fault, you know that one. It's Waldo's fault that I can't find him it's.
Speaker 2: Dressed any differently.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 2: We'll trying to figure out what he means.
Speaker 1: Episode two.
Speaker 4: Hit it extremely handsome, like weeds a man. You know, I'm playing Luigi's mansion. Baby, this that anthem? Hey, that ransom for I take a tourist to the whole damn fandom.
Speaker 7: God damn. So would you find me these balls? I've had a hode fool, you find me in your gross beef war. I'm a cartoonist villain. Like to follow me, Scar, catch me in a street car? Will playing the war?
Speaker 4: You might know what asked me, Amm, but to me, that's wur.
Speaker 7: Starting revolutionary wards from a burner. Keep talking Nancy with flattery, yarns.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, whatever is my name is Zach Turner?
Speaker 2: Okay, now you've been introduced.
Speaker 3: Because I think that's that's good. I like this versus three and fool has got some bars. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't never really know what was going on with Wall though, but some of these other cartoon characters he mentioned were starting to actually connect with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jaffa, Scar Blanche Dubois. I also love the geographical element I am.
Speaker 1: I wish he would respect the name of that country that the people chose mm hmmm, which is me and mar.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, there's something offensive about it.
Speaker 2: Disrespect and he shuts fired. I think he wants to start a feud with me, and I just want to say I do not support this man. I'm on the Amr's side. Yes, if you make me choose between me and mar and Zach. Zach's toast uh and we we we did tell him not to not to introduce himself to and the song.
Speaker 3: But why did you tell him to do that? Do you think that would make the podcast awkward?
Speaker 2: He is. I thought that was the one thing that might make the podcast a little bit uncomfortable for you to be.
Speaker 3: To have a rap otherwise vibe.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew that you were enjoying yourself.
Speaker 3: Listen, so we thought was let me get it straight. We're going to be having fun. I've done my research about his show. He's flowing in from London to talk to us, done research. He's gonna help me get a reservation at Pakistan and it's all going to be any But the last thing I want to do is to waste his time with a rap. That's what you thought. I'm just trying to follow the train of do there was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: If you could call it a train, if you could.
Speaker 1: Get mad, yeah, if you could.
Speaker 3: Like, what's the what's that for the clip for Zach?
Speaker 2: Great? Yeah like that?
Speaker 3: What just guess stop whispering in my ear like that. It's so fucking weird when you're going could you lose your ship at me? Could you go after? I'm not gonna I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me seem like a violent man again, can't. But this is a comedy you want me to watch? Sorry, you want me to call you a bitch. I'm going to leave that to the comments section that actually work for me and the people of my han too. Do you know what bitches in Burmese? And if that's a language, tell me it's not.
Speaker 2: Sean Clemons.
Speaker 1: Such bad news entire country.
Speaker 3: It's short that it will be now, it will be shown.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: No, you thought your Google page was.
Speaker 3: Can we continue with the problem.
Speaker 1: Let's let's finish the rap?
Speaker 4: Ben Tom like God, I'm finna be a mark, I'm finna lose it all.
Speaker 7: Finn b Smith, Oh my love, I'm finna have a mariage that's lupin and I'm finna make a.
Speaker 3: Killsel I'm finna pause from it. Why is this guy keep saying finner because he can't say that here, No, no, no, no, listen, Yeah he can't say that. Yeah he wants to disrespect Burma, mayan ma whatever. That's a white thing to disrespect.
Speaker 2: Disrespect a for him, why.
Speaker 3: People understand, But finna is not a white thing.
Speaker 1: We have been working on that with him. Mm hmm uh. And it sort of came down to choosing between this and introduce it himself to you in the lyrics, and he did end up doing both. So we were trying to pick our battles.
Speaker 2: When you are helping someone disengage from a series of terms that they use that they probably should.
Speaker 3: You think baby steps is the best way to get someone to I stop saying you racial racialized words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you go in the order of what's the most The fact that we've gotten all the way down to Finna from where he startedstand this is a huge win for us. You know. It's like it's like you quit things in the order that's killing you. Yeah, maybe you get off the hardt, the liquor, then the cigarettes. So yeah, he's still you know, yeah, he's still hitting the vape a little bit with the finna. But you should have seen the guy what we found of Okay, let's hear a little more.
Speaker 7: Okay, pick a melly of my memoir finn across the ball and a person can so away with your broad off the covoir magic like off, like, aha, I'm wickedly talented, like when it comes see your dead, I'm afraid I want forfeits.
Speaker 4: I'm holding up your sc That's.
Speaker 1: A that was from Wicked? Did you did you know that? You look like, why is he saying?
Speaker 3: Why is he saying I'm wickuledly talented? Like can you play that bit again?
Speaker 1: So? Yeah, so that is talented like that.
Speaker 2: From Wicked?
Speaker 1: They say that in Wicked.
Speaker 3: So they say that's not from Tarzan.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if your whole thing was just make.
Speaker 3: But I thought it was also kind of you.
Speaker 1: Think that was as well? You know what? I agree. I'm then right off to that.
Speaker 3: He's talking about kidnapping women in the coate devoir off the co.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 3: I just don't have the picture. It's painting.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He did actually paint us a picture on the last time he was what you look like. We're trying to steer him more in the wrap direction as a result of that, just as as a creative outlet.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of whack a mole in terms of what we're dealing with with Zach here where you know you kind of like way from the wrapping, and then you see his painting. You go, Okay, let's camp out again on wrapping for a minute until we find a better solution.
Speaker 3: You would have put the energy somewhere.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hm. Do we want to let him finish it or do we want.
Speaker 3: Love to finish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's finish.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'm a road down forfeits.
Speaker 7: I'm holding up his skull like that'shoar oh suit heck, he's gonna hurt him. The vegan minas heard him? No German, the vegan for of the god. I forgot this man.
Speaker 2: It's for the cups, yelling for the cops.
Speaker 3: Don't speak no German.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't guess is what's what is that about? I couldn't begin to guess.
Speaker 2: Yelling for the cops, but don't speak no German. I couldn't begin to guess. I couldn't. I've only got one guess, and I am saving it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I can't.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't be Okay, let's continue.
Speaker 4: Hey, didn't I see you at a party asking where's my hug? I just hope for no regrets.
Speaker 7: When my death bag comes this a rebellion, speaking like I'm on the rogue one to recommend the call me.
Speaker 4: I'm bound to be found acting ridiculous. Probably catch me.
Speaker 7: With some queens, like my ass wasn't saying in steady texting your girl like what we're thinking for dinner?
Speaker 4: You know, lately I've been thinking like I might be a winner? Why yeah, stays bitter? I mean ship go fig give there's no.
Speaker 2: Second Yeah, so hey, thanks guys, let's give him?
Speaker 3: Should wrap this up?
Speaker 1: Just like a quick review. Bait is ninety five percent on rotten tomatoes? It is what what do you give on the tomato meter for Zach's rat?
Speaker 2: How many wrapped tomatoes?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I don't give up.
Speaker 1: He was inspired by the bars and that was bars.
Speaker 3: And you know the thing is you just you just give something fresh or not fresh, rotten or fresh, and it's the consensus that creates the rates.
Speaker 2: I'm actually tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's Do you want to give a number or just say fresh? What you're gonna say?
Speaker 2: I'd like you to give a number.
Speaker 1: I guess like a series of reviews enough to create a consensus.
Speaker 2: I guess because they don't like just you.
Speaker 1: Know, they can't have a rating off of what are you doing?
Speaker 2: You're an incredible actor. Why did you give a review as James Bond give risk, give a review as you know, one of the other gentlemen in the show, and give.
Speaker 1: Us one one.
Speaker 2: As as Patrick Steuman.
Speaker 3: I would give this. I would give this a ten the pig set, I would give this ten percent. Okay tomorrow, yeah, I'll give certified rotten.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm grateful for Zach that he had that moment where you said that it was a ten.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, just before you knew it was percent uh huh.
Speaker 2: And you know he's an editor, so he'll be able to make clarity. He'll be able to cut it off right at ten. I would give this a ten percent yep.
Speaker 1: And he can like he can also end this episode where whenever he wants like he can just say like bye.
Speaker 3: He's kind of God, isn't he?
Speaker 1: In a way?
Speaker 3: He's kind of the most the most powerful guy. Why isn't he in here when talking to him if he's the one really calling the shots? Because I've got a crazy day and I've got a black car waiting outside I've got a reservation for sixteen people at Pakistan New Savice spot down the street open. So why why, why isn't why am I not talking to the shot caller?
Speaker 2: Bye bye, whoa Hollywood Hamburg