Speaker 1: Call It What It Is with Jessica Capshaw and Camil Luddington, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello Call It crew, and welcome to another episode of.
Speaker 2: Call It What It Is?
Speaker 3: What It Is. Jessica, Yes, before we got on here, you said something to me that was shocking because usually you start a podcast and you're a perky, perky worky.
Speaker 2: Ready to know.
Speaker 3: And I'm by the way, I'm in bed right now, because I was like, that's where I'm at. I just want to lounge, blah blah blah. But you did not sound very perky worky.
Speaker 1: No, oddly enough, I actually sounded perky while saying that I woke up angry.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Because this is not Jessica Capshaw does not wake up angry or I mean, maybe we shouldn't say that, and you never do, but it's not a regular occurrence for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, definitely not. I woke up angry. I woke up kind of like worth mentioning is that it's it's proper winter here, it's properly cold. I feel like the English have a saying for it involves like it's tits cold or it's tits out. Cold, or it's tits in.
Speaker 3: I never said my tits are in.
Speaker 2: It's so cold, my tits are out.
Speaker 3: It's a cold, my tits are out.
Speaker 1: It's my titties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, colder than yes, see, it's cold.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, you know what this morning I would have said, Yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: That's going on the merch people, that's going on the merch.
Speaker 1: And then I would do like a head Bobby Snake weave. Yeah, I do that. I do that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like it's so you know, the cold is like so cute and it's like Christmas time, and the second it turns like December twenty six, you're.
Speaker 1: Like no, yeah, no, yeah, yeah yeah. And when it's you know, it's properly cold and there's no decorations to distract me. So anyways, it's cold, and I just I don't know the outweighed by pros this morning, and I just I think, you know what it actually was. My mindset is usually very The force is strong with me when it comes to my mindset, and I can usually just clear with the force. I can oh yeah, swish away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The negativity, the cons, the uphills, the mean people. Yeah, the people who do things I don't like, all that can usually just move them away. And for some reason this morning I was like, you know what, I wonder if there isn't some value in me getting a little mad.
Speaker 3: I love it it. I have encouraged this in you. Thank you to embrace your your your leo, your your lie in anger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta yeah. And it wasn't by the way, you know, it didn't hurt anyone. I don't know if this happens to you, but I will tell you whenever I whenever these little these these these moments happened to me because my patience is actually zero. It's like metal hitting metal, sparks flying, the amount of patients that almost everything goes wrong right, like you drop your coffee, you can't find your.
Speaker 3: Keys one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's like the like you're already feeling emotionally, like you're at rock bottom and the universe just throws you some Maybe it actually maybe maybe the universe wants you to get more mad.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe the negative is inviting a little negative. But I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. Well, I I I ended up going to I went to go work out, which was actually exactly what I should have done. And you know that annoying people that are always like you're just one You're just one workout away from a good mood. Oh you know those people.
Speaker 3: I mean, Matt does a little you know those people. I mean, he can do a little of that. It's like, do you want to just work? Do you want to come work out with me? I'm like, you want my day to be worse? You wand of wars today because I can call so many, that's all.
Speaker 1: If he had said something like that to me this morning, it would have actually been how you described me during burger Gate.
Speaker 3: I would have been like, yeah, you would have found your roar. Yeah, yeah, a little WORKYOUTI Jesse.
Speaker 1: Oh no no no, no no no no.
Speaker 2: The fire no fire.
Speaker 1: No yeah, the fire would have been strong.
Speaker 3: Would have been I just woke up tired. But I've been waking up tired a lot, and it makes me feel like I just had a friend go get their hormones checked and they had like negative five hundred testosterone. Yeah, and so I think it might be time I'm forty one to like to see the hormone I mean, yeah, fresh fresh forty one in a fraction a teeny tiny and uh but I'm thinking like, oh crap, like this is the decade where you gotta see. I mean, we've talked about this before, but I feel my energy levels. I mean, listen, I do think there's something to say for there's.
Speaker 1: So much workout can't.
Speaker 3: Fix a little lunky lnky no and then bad. I do think there's something to say for the world right now, which maybe adding to your anger feels like a sucubus. It feels like it's like literally like draining right now, and I can't find my rally. I will at some point today because I have young children and I have to well.
Speaker 1: I always wonder about this piece. I wonder that, like I think, I don't I wonder, I wonder. I don't know the answer to this, Like is there more unhappiness or sadness or terribleness or insert the bad word now than there ever has been? Or is there just now a camera and a microphone in everywhere so that the sadness and the terribleness and the awfulness is just you're able to see it, and so it's not like you just are feeling your own or seeing your own or processing your own, you're actually processing yours and whatever specific to you and might directly affect you. You're also processing so many other people's and I think that's a lot. And I also think everyone has a different like you know, sensitivity or receptivity to it. And I'm not trying to say that someone who feels more is better or worse at all. I think there's really like there's good and bad things to all of it. But I would say that I feel like, oh, I'm gonna be that obnoxious person that's.
Speaker 3: Like I feel things deeply. You're an mpath? Is that what they call it?
Speaker 1: An EmPATH?
Speaker 2: Yes? I can see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's just only so many pictures and videos.
Speaker 3: Of weeping people that I can Yeah, because I remember my mom when I was a kid. We would get the newspaper delivered to the house in England, so she would be reading the news and then we would maybe catch the news at like you know, five am, and then that was what she was consuming for the day. Yeah, And so if there was a terrible story like that was it. But we can go, we can we have access to thousands upon thous millions of terrible stories, right, and if you're doing the doom scrolling you are. You can see so many and consuming so much in just even a minute. So I think that, yeah, if it all, it all feels. I feel a little drained today. This is a bad This is a bad podcast for me. You know.
Speaker 1: I like to always think about like there's the weight, and then there's the counterweight, the counterweight to that I have I have, I have found, I have found to be in the same the same place that can be the well spring of the sad when I'm feeling that, like when I'm seeing so much news about the things that are happening and I can't do anything about and that are tragic and this, that and the other. The other thing that I can do is I flip onto my my Instagram reels knows that I actually like a good time and that I like to see videos of people pranking each other, oh or farting. That does and then and then I can get myself right out of it.
Speaker 3: See my Instagram reels knows I love animal rescues, and so it's like in the arms of oh the Sarah MacLachlan, and it's like it's like then I'm crying about the puppy that was found under the car. I mean, it's like, that's what I so, I can't there's no there's no safe space for me to be scrolling.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you need to borrow my algorithm for a second. Get onto my I'll give you my passwords. You get onto my account and you'll be laughing. The kids and I will look at them and I evidently maybe I don't know, it might not be good for you, right, it might like hack your dopamine receptors or something. But sometimes I'm like, I'm here for it. Hack them, hack them, and give me some happiness. Yeah, just like people go in for that big huge slam dunk and flying past the net onto their faces.
Speaker 3: You love it in high school gyms, but like.
Speaker 2: Put to music, Yes, yeah, yeah, god yeah, Oh you love it? Oh God, yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: Do you like when people prank you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I hate a prank, and I have brothers, so that the combo is not great.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like a prank. I'm trying to think of the last time I was truly pranked. I can't think of it. A long time ago.
Speaker 1: Probably my kids did it to me two weekends ago, and they have it on film?
Speaker 3: Would they do? Oh god, that was a snort.
Speaker 1: They saw something about how to prank someone where they Poppy was in the front seat. I was driving. She gets in the front seat and she'd set up my phone because I don't touch my phone when I'm driving, She'd set it up so it was facing us, and I was like, I don't know why she's facing us, but whatever. And then she's talking and then all of a sudden, she starts talking to someone else named Amanda, and her head keeps jerking and she's like Amanda, I said, stop it, And I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: What is she doing? Oh, she's like pretending like imaginary friend, like possessed altery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then Amanda is grabbing her by the back of the head and she's being like twisted and contorted in the back seat. And ah, turns out I'm actually good in these circumstances, because I was like, honey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's really I would freak out because you know me, I would believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the ones where like the couples, when one pretends to be afraid of something and like swatting at the air and then the other one start doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there's one I did try and prank my Some my nieces were in town last year, and I found this YouTube that you can put on because they don't know the news here really very well, right, like they're not familiar with like who's who's an actor and who's not. And you can play this YouTube video where it says, oh, breaking news, sorry, we've just and it's basically saying that there has been an alien invasion. And so we called her down and we timed the YouTube video to where we were talking, and it was like eh, eh, and it did them and we're like, oh my god, what is going on here? I'm like, oh yeah, And I think she believed it for about thirty seconds until some of us and our family are not so good actor as I found out, and we're laughing. I was fully in. I was committed to the to the bit.
Speaker 1: Of course you were, you're crushing it, but they were.
Speaker 3: I was crushing it.
Speaker 2: I was crying.
Speaker 3: I was sobbing on the floor.
Speaker 1: Did you have an earbud in your in your ear?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was like, what it's going on? Yes, but no, I do I love a good prank? I too love a good prank. That maybe that's what I need to be doing. Maybe that would get me out of bed right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a fake piece of poop on a toilet's teat.
Speaker 3: It's so stupid, Like, oh wow, have you seen no? God? No, but that's like I would probably really laugh at that though. That is so have you seen a video where someone's put a face like some fake poop on something? Oh? My god, you know all the good ones.
Speaker 1: I mean, it has to be a really realistic one, but really in your bathroom you justn't tell that.
Speaker 3: That would be so disgusting. But I wonder what he would do. I would worry, honestly that even after the prank, that he would be a little turned off for life, Like even if he knew it was a prank, in the end, I'd like ruin some some of the spark forever with a fake poop. Then I'd have to blee in therapy.
Speaker 1: And like Jess tap Shaw told me a fake mes poop, But now we don't have sex anymore? What did you put it in one of the kids rooms?
Speaker 3: The kids room is good. The kidroom is so believable. It can't be by poop. I need to keep the spark alive a little bit. I really do think that could kill it. Oh yes, because we're totally off We're completely off subject. Okay, okay, we have something to tease today. I love a tease.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's been in the works for a long time. And we even had to go we had to go to ABC and we had to get the all clear. And we've been waiting to tell you guys because.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to say we could do something that we couldn't do, because that's how seriously we take our responsibility.
Speaker 3: Here exactly right. So, Jessica, what is what is it? Because we're going to be doing this whole episode's gonna be what's in and what's out for twenty twenty Well, there is something that is now in. Recall it what it is in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Just I feel like this is going to be an outbreak where we ask you to guess what do you think is going to be in for twenty twenty five? What is going to be in for twenty twenty five is called a Little Tiny Danny rewatch, a rewatch of Grease and not of it, but only the episodes that you tell us that you want to rewatch. We're gonna just take all of your responses to the ones that are the most important to you or that you want to hear us talk about the most, and then we're going to figure them out and all the call it what it is. Fairies are gonna go do some magic and they're going to tally them all up, and then we're gonna go We're gonna respond to the people. It's gonna be a popular vote.
Speaker 3: So and I going to take our little trip down memory lane. We're going to go back and we're gonna sit and watch these episodes as homework. We're going to take notes. I it's okay if one of us is not in one of the episodes. We are fans of the show, and I will ask my own fan questions and as I'm watching and or as she's watching. And we are just pumped, you guys, to add some of this rewatch magic into our own podcasts, and so we yes, our first one is going to be airing February second, Sunday, February second is when the podcast will be out, our first week Rewatch. So you guys like Jessica said, this is including you. We want to hear from you. What are the episodes that you're desperate for us to watch again? Talk all about get into it. You can email us dm us go on call it what it is. You can call the hotline, you guys, call us, leave a message exactly, let us know because we will be doing this in twenty twenty five. It is in for us in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I love it. And by the way, guess what, it's already February. Just saying that made me think, well, well, January's over now.
Speaker 3: Well I wish it was.
Speaker 1: It's almost over. No, we're gonna live in the moment. I'm gonna wake up tomorrow morning feeling different.
Speaker 3: We're gonna live in the moment. But for love months, we're giving you a love gift.
Speaker 1: Oh I know. It's the love a tiny early Valentine's Day gift. Okay, So here's the things. What we're talking about today is ins and outs. What is in and what is out? What do we want to bring in, call.
Speaker 2: In and.
Speaker 1: Do in twenty twenty five and what are we ready to say thank you for your service, goodbye, you're out?
Speaker 3: I think for me doom scrolling is out. Yes, I agree, we got to stop the doom scrolling.
Speaker 1: I might just stop watching the news and jokes.
Speaker 3: I might just stop knowing what's going on at all.
Speaker 1: I might live in a bubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bubbles are in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little Glinda, a little Glinda.
Speaker 1: But I would say in partnership with living in a bubble or making myself feel better about uh, that choice or idea in some way is be great in your bubble, be your best self, be your kindest self, affect people in a positive way, Like you really only can affect the people that you see on the daily, and you contact and touch you know on the daily. So so be your best, not like you got to like, you know, be great all the time, but just be your best and be your gindest.
Speaker 3: I think it's just also knowing how much you your brain can consume. Like we feel full right when we eat a lot, but I feel like our brain like we need to know when when we're done or we're done consuming. So the doom is scrolling because I can way over consume my brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of stuff that's out for me, what's out for you?
Speaker 1: I think out would be well Okay, I've been talking to you about this a lot, but I'm pretty pretty deep in with this whole Mel Robbins and the let them theory, which should we'll talk about. I'm probably never going to stop talking about it, but just I think what's out for me is this idea that I am in any way, shape or form convincing myself and or thinking that I am in control of anyone or any anyone but me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think there's a really sweet reward for understanding that you're not going to change anyone, and that being in relationship with anyone that you feel like you need to change is maybe not a great relationship, and that person likely doesn't want to get changed by you if that person likely thinks that they're great. So maybe in letting go of this idea that you have to have everything, you know fill in the blank, but just not not controlling, letting letting it go, letting people be who they are, and and and by the way, that does no way, shape or form means being apathetic or or or like surrendering to like just things happening to you. It's it's actually I think very empowering to sort of go. Wow, I don't control it all, and I shouldn't actually want to, and and a lot of people need to go and do and be what they are, and I get a choice as to whether or not I'm you know, with them.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, In for me?
Speaker 3: In for me is I think I need to trust the universe a little more. I think that, Yes, I think I need to put a little more trust out into the into the powers that be whatever they are.
Speaker 1: Can I add something that makes that easier for me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really believing that the universe is on your side? Man, that's hard.
Speaker 3: That's hard. I know it's hard, because yeah, I think it's hard to hear because when really not great things about happened to people, you're like, how the fun were you? On my side?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's different than everything happens for a reason that one I have I find more.
Speaker 3: I really don't like that either yet.
Speaker 2: I don't love that, but I do love that.
Speaker 1: But I do believe the universe is on our side. I don't believe that everything goes our way or yeah, happen And obviously there's horrible, horrific tragedies on and I'm not in any way shape or form insinuating that you know that the universe wanted those horrible, terrible tragedies to happen. But I think it's just the goodwill part of it, which is that I do think ultimately goodwill out weighs bad.
Speaker 3: I think I agree that with that. I gotta sit with that. Let me think on it. I'm going to digest that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm going to go superficial and tell you that for me, in is after a really long period of overhearing them being played, sometimes having them thrown to me on my feed, but the whole get ready with me stuff, just like all the different ways that I can fucking highlight, low light, yeah, shadow not shadow, change the shape of my something or my other. That's that's out for me, and in for me is really like I love all this super minimal makeup, like a lot of makeup that just actually involves like some kind of tinted moisturizer, like a little beautiful little lip balm. I'm loving, Like I love all the Gucci Westman stuff, I love all the Say stuff. I love like I like these like me too, very simple makeup brands that don't want to like dratically change. I mean listen, I like, I like a smoky eye for a night out, but just like not trying to change everything. Yeah, my face, the.
Speaker 3: Clean, the clean, the clean makeup look I think will continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I need a contour, you know, a new like a new head. No, no, that's out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think in it is sort of going all right, I'm gonna take what I got. I'm gonna make it moisturized.
Speaker 2: Moisturized, glowy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, wait, you know what I think it's in. That's a vanity thing too. In color analysis, can't stop, won't stop watching those videos, say more, you don't know what this is. Oh my god, Jessa Capshaw. This is where someone comes and they literally put like different color fabrics up against your skin tone, and they can tell you what season you are, so you're like a cool summer or a warm autumn, and then they tell you what jewelry best suits you and which hair color. And people are doing these color analysis realizing like, oh my god, I have my whole wardrobes a hot mess. I shouldn't be wearing these colors and my hair color does not help me. And then they're doing little mini makeovers on themselves and they look amazing.
Speaker 1: Someone comes to your house with fabrics, watches.
Speaker 3: They can come to you, you can go to them. Yep, wow, color analysis. Yeah, huh, all right, someone, I'm here to talk about it. Okay, okay, we asked you guys, what's it on out?
Speaker 1: I think it's also just so we've got our own personals. But there's actually because Google answers everything these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The in trends for twenty twenty five, according to the Google is also in person book clubs, a shift from solely consuming book content online to discussing books face to face. I've heard of this. I've heard of these book groups.
Speaker 2: I would love a book club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do one.
Speaker 3: I know, but I want you here. I want you here.
Speaker 1: And that's community. The other number. The other one was religious practice revival, increased engagement with religious customs and community gatherings. Sustainable fashion prioritizing eco friendly and ethically sourced clothing. I think that's a big one. I can't tell you, especially with being a mother of teenagers, there's all these brands that are just so it's it's very irresponsible. What's happening in the clothing market. Local business support I'm always a huge fan of this, actively seeking out and patronizing nearby businesses as opposed to online and then bright equals. I've never heard this bright equals cultivating relationships with people who equally motivate and challenge you.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love a bright equal.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, this is going to be a b e.
Speaker 3: What's the opposite of it? Like a dull saggy sock. I don't know what is the opposite of a bright equal? Oh, I love it equal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'd be a dim inferior, inferior.
Speaker 3: Key out trends for twenty twenty five excessive political correctness and move towards more open and nuanced conversations. Interesting oversharing on social media, I do, Yeah, being more mindful about what information is shared online. You guys know my RX at CVS uh solely distance running. Wait what incorporating more diverse workout routines like resistance training. Yeah, we've talked about this. I gotta get the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on board. That's what changed my mood this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what can I do from the bed is what I'm wondering. Constant phone usage, being more intentional about phone usage and prioritizing present moments. Yes, I'm all for that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The crew has let us know what's in and out for them, Whitney said in staying politically active and demanding more from our representatives, agreed out staying uninformed. Oh, we talked about our bubble.
Speaker 2: Just said the bubble.
Speaker 3: Listen. I think the bubble is the what I was saying, where it's like you're the bubble is more of a protection from over consuming. You can stay yes, yes, and not have over consumption of news. Yeah, ye, handling well yeah, yeah, we're not complete morons in the bubble.
Speaker 1: No, And I do I do. You do need to stay active. It's a really important part of all this. But I guess so I'm just gonna go down on a limb here. That's the thing, you know, we always it's hard because especially when you're talking and you know some of you are out there are listening, and some of you might be like, well, Camilla thinks this or Jessica thinks that, and yeah, sometimes you know, we do because we have opinions and some of them are very strong.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I always think about the times where a little later in life I realized that two things can be true at the same time, right, Like I can want to be really active and fight for what I want and what I need and the world that I want to live in, and I can also want to hide and see nothing and say nothing and do nothing. Like those two things can be true at the same time. And that's a constant negotiation, I think, because you run towards doing something and seeing all the things and feeling all the things, and I think you hit a certain threshold moment where you're like, Okay, I ran ran, ran, ran ran, and now I need to stop, and I need to kind of take a break and do the opposite. And I still have this passion for this thing that I've been fighting for at the same time that I need to rest.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I think that you keep the passion and then you don't sabotage your own mental health. It really affects my mental health, It affects everyone's mental health. And you do that so it's like preserving yourself so that you're good for the fight. You're kind of useless if you're burned out on all of it, you know. Yeah, it's a careful balance.
Speaker 1: Yea, all right, Okay, Rachel said, in is staying in better touch with friends and family. Love that out is listening to what people think I should do with my life. Well, if you're gonna stay in better touch with your.
Speaker 5: Friends and family, you're likely gonna hear what they should they think you should do with your life.
Speaker 1: But then we do.
Speaker 3: This is the balance of this is your true Yeah, the suggestion box Aaron in putting myself first, out worrying about things out of my control. Aaron, I feel you. That's out for me too. I'm done. Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 5: Though, let them Rebecca in taking luxurious beds and upping my bathtip game out rushing my getting ready and beauty routine.
Speaker 3: I love the bathtub because I think it's just like I do and I don't. I used to take them all the time, and then I had kids, and now it's like, you know, I don't do it, and I don't know why. It's this very simple way to just prioritize yourself at night.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people as adults who do like nice long baths before bed, like every night.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, wow, I know, I think that would be great. Maybe I'm gonna start doing a right now.
Speaker 1: I actually really did think.
Speaker 3: I also was like, hmm, Jesse, shopping in my own closet is in buying crap I don't need is out.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this would be in line with sustainable clothing. Shop your own closet and that you know what, there's a ton of Instagram accounts that are dedicated to this.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Like how are they dedicated?
Speaker 2: Like what do they do?
Speaker 1: Like they'll take in a fashion inspo because I don't know if you've noticed this lately, but it seems like there's quite a few looks that I see out and about that are comprised of fairly simple variables.
Speaker 3: It's like, ye, sometimes a white T shirt and a pair of great.
Speaker 1: Fitting jeans and then and then there's like the sweater just so over your shoulders, or like the cute little purse or the loafer or the mules or the whatever, like is the thing that makes it. But it's like not, it's not heavy lifting, it's not complicated. You know, we're not dealing with like crazy high fashion in the mainstream right now. We're not like, it's not like crazy hemlines and you know, really structured clothing.
Speaker 3: It's funny because the girls in La. The teens in La. I don't know what it's like for the rest of the country. They're wearing the same stuff that I was wearing in Austin, Texas in ninety eight. It's like the baggy, the baggy or jeans, right, the loose fitting jeans, the spaghetty drop top. It's pretty like and I know that's so cute. It's so cute, and it's not. It's not anything bougie and crazy. And that's Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Where are the jeans right now? Is it a low rise?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: It's a low rise. Oh, it's a low rise.
Speaker 1: Four children makes low rises just different than they were in my twenties.
Speaker 3: I can do a little baggy, a little barrel, I can't.
Speaker 1: Do a low rise. Okay, So I guess it was the nineties. Maybe it was the early two thousands. There was there was this gene brand called Frankie b is that what it's called yef? And the it was so low, it was the lowest. It was so low that like they could have replaced like a button fly, like one button fly for a zipper. Like that's that's the only that's that.
Speaker 3: That's how yehall you needed a bikini wax to wear those That's where I was gonna go with this, And I love you for saying it first and for.
Speaker 1: Just knowing that that's the case. A special kind of bikini wax to wear, the kind of low that that gene went.
Speaker 3: Yeah should I'm sure it was called the I have I need the Frankie b wax mm hmmmm hmmm. And they're like, we know those genes we're going in.
Speaker 1: I don't know why my brain just went to this. But if you did the Playboy stickers for yourself tanned, did you ever do like decorative bikini waxes?
Speaker 3: No? I never bedazzled my vagina the jazzled. I never did of a dazzle. But like, did you ever do like?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I never did. I never did like the give me a you know, give me a palm tree on the I didn't. I mean, maybe I was missed out. Did you ever do one? Or you're like, I'd like a moon and a star because it's gonna be a full moon this week and you know I'm a I'm a little lion, a.
Speaker 1: Little lion's man.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: As I asked the question, I was actually wondering if that's even a thing.
Speaker 3: No, but now I think it is shapes.
Speaker 1: Right, but really there was it wasn't a shape different than a triangle? Really you could?
Speaker 3: I mean, yea can.
Speaker 1: Get like a circle, I mean.
Speaker 2: A circle a Picasso.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'd like the it's like you get. So I'm sure there were artists out there that were doing something.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be more like, yeah, yeah, we're so off, like I don't even know where we are today, Lively in reputation TV.
Speaker 3: Are we Are we all stupid? For? Like, are we all so stupid? Is it ever coming? Oh?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: Out the pressure to have a metaphorse.
Speaker 1: I once was told by a teenager that side parts were disgusting.
Speaker 3: That is so not over extreme. That's just it is extreme. It's coming back, It's going to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cam says that in is more cats and out is living your life for men.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that's out.
Speaker 3: Oh oh Jason in being politically aware and educated, out being racist, sexist or homophobic.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Jason, Yes, it's even it's sad that you have to write that. Yeah, I know, okay, Page, Hi, I love you both, We love you.
Speaker 2: Page.
Speaker 1: My inn is valuing myself and my out is procrastinating.
Speaker 3: Love that procrastinating is hard.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I this took me a while. My journey to this truth was a winding one. But I actually realized that I need to be grateful to my procrastination sometimes because my procrastinating like pushes me to the edge of comfort. And then that's where sometimes my well spring, if you can call it. That might be lofty of me to say, but the well spring of my creativity or my you know, spontaneity, that's where that lives. You got to push me to the edge, though it revs the endine alat Yeah, yeah, yeah, puts a little heat, throws a little gasoline on my fire.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I like it.
Speaker 3: Sydney in low rise jeans. No, Sydney, No, no, we can't do it, Sids, Oh out high rise skinnies, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Can I keep my high rises if they're not skinny?
Speaker 3: I don't want them to be skinnies.
Speaker 1: I don't even have them anymore.
Speaker 3: But like Sids, we gotta talk about this, Sydney.
Speaker 1: Hey, how about this? How about this? Two things going to be true? They can both be in If you love low rise jeans. They make you happy and you feel great in them, then you wear them. And if you like high raise jeans, then you look good and you feel good in them, then wear them.
Speaker 3: I like them up to the armpits, as do I.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I think this would basically be called overalls. I like, so I don't. I was like high rise like overalls.
Speaker 3: That's what I wore yesterday, all right?
Speaker 1: Uh Roxanne says in is moving to the countryside with acreage, rock sand. You speak my love language.
Speaker 3: Out is traffic, no rock sand, and traffic sucks. Lord Mary jay in respectful guys out dickheads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need dickheads anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they used to. Do you think it's an actual period of your time or like neurobiologically you like crave a dickhead and like you like you all mature out of it, like you always like it's just a stage and an age.
Speaker 3: Did you ever crave a dickhead? I didn't ever craved a dickhead, but I craved people that maybe warn't it into me.
Speaker 1: Which I was excited and drawn into people who were like a little naughty, naughty or dickhead Tomato Tomato a naughty dickhead, but naughtyada dickhead. I get it all right, I tell you, Feara says in a Sustainable Self care solo travel, thrifting and meditating out is cancel culture, diet culture, and workaholic praise.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a great one. Solo travel, I gotta say, is the most unappealing thing for me. And I'm jealous of people that are like I took myself to wherever because I'd wake up in the morning like, well, am I gonna know? Like I just want to? I would be a nervous nelly.
Speaker 1: I did solo travel one time right after I had I had after I had Poppy, because I'm Poppy and Eve twenty months apart, and I think I literally was just like I got it out. Yeah, I gotta get out from it, and I got out from it. But anyways, where'd you go?
Speaker 2: Though you're like target.
Speaker 3: Like rehab, it would make sense, tomade.
Speaker 2: Up, Tomato.
Speaker 1: I went to, uh, well not retreat than rehab. Quite frankly, I went.
Speaker 3: To you get a retreat situation?
Speaker 1: I did like a retreat situation where I didn't know anyone, and uh, did you like it? I truly actually think that I needed.
Speaker 2: It and.
Speaker 1: Then I liked it? Is maybe besides the point.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: You know, like I mean, did I when I look back, was it nice? And did I like? Was it a great experience? Yeah? For sure? I needed to.
Speaker 3: I needed to.
Speaker 1: I was I was setting myself on fire to keep everybody else warm, and I needed a place where they were gonna throw some water on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I understand that. That makes sense. Yeah. I could maybe do that by myself. I couldn't do like a random flying to a city by myself.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to like Madrid alone. Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Jealous of people that I love that Yeah, oh yes for sure. Okay, Victoria in losing weight for health out losing weight for others?
Speaker 2: Agreed?
Speaker 1: I agree, Camery in is positive self talk out talking bad about yourself or others?
Speaker 3: Heck yeah, Audrey in finding out the baby's gender at birth or in private out gender reveal parties, how do you feel about this one? This is a controversy.
Speaker 1: I never had one.
Speaker 3: I never had a gender reveal party either.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm really giving Instagram a lot of love today. But have you seen those really funny ones where they're like they juxtapose like a cop and Malibu that reveal like you know this, this giant Barbie pink g wagon comes like crashing, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, we're like a big white white canvas or something.
Speaker 1: And then they cut to like a family gathered around a toilet bowl and when they flush it, it turns.
Speaker 3: Pink and they're all little no, no no. But also the truth is, and this is gonna be like a little Camillaism where people are like, oh, Debbie Downer, I don't think that people give that much of a shit about the gender of your baby as you do. Of course you're excited. That's why I think a little private gender reveal is good. Maybe a little family, but like, there doesn't need to be a crowd of people, and there doesn't need to be top gun jets flying by.
Speaker 1: Okay ken I rode in. In is having your own style, and out is leopard print and Camo h in. It's always in to have your own style. So yes, here, here, out, I'm gonna keep my lepid print. I'd like to for Camo to never return. Camo can go a.
Speaker 3: Style and embracing are not my natural curls I love that out destroying my hair with heat damage. I'm so bad at the heat stuff. I see everyone like springing on the heat, protecting. I like, I like it almost to be steaming on fire. I like to see the flames and the damage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sarah says, in is guilt free rest days, and out is anxiety induced over activity.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, love that.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm in bad.
Speaker 2: It's in.
Speaker 3: It's baby. That's hard for me. It is hard for you. It's much easier for me. I'm just kind of like a slug. Okay, call it crew, all right, this we've just we've even all over the place this episode. That's that's our energy for the day. But we did our ins and outs, and we loved hearing all of yours. We agreed with most of them. Some we debated on. We had to debate on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're open minds. Two things can be true is what we got from this episode, exactly right.
Speaker 3: And we want to hear from you rewatch episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, please, Oh my gosh, this is gonna be fun because, oh wait, can you even imagine me and my memory? I'm gonna say some wacky shit people.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be like Arizona got married.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like, yeah, it was a I.
Speaker 1: Wore a long sleeve dress. I wore a long sleeve mini dress. No I didn't, No, you didn't I didn't. Thank you for hanging out with us. Uh, We're going into We're going into the new year with lots of with lots of Faya and Desiah for all sorts of things. Some of them make sense and some of them don't. And I feel like that's been the theme of this episode. But thank you for hanging out with us and know that we are always here for you.
Speaker 3: Let's call it the end of the episode.