Speaker 1: Transmitting good what's.
Speaker 2: Up, everybody, Welcome to Wednesday show more in a studio, this one heard voices inside of her head, not just her thoughts, but she said that she was having an episode. She heard voices. The voices said, you have a brain tumor. She wanted to get checked. She had a brain tumor.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: A woman in.
Speaker 2: Her forties heard a calm, unfamiliar voice while reading one day.
Speaker 3: The voice introduced itself.
Speaker 2: The voice then offered to help and provided three verifiable facts that she could check to prove that it was legit.
Speaker 3: So obviously, if you go in to.
Speaker 2: Your therapist you're psychiatrist, and you go I'm hearing voices.
Speaker 3: It gave me these three things.
Speaker 2: It sounds nuts, right, Yes, yes, it doesn't mean it is, but it sounds nuts. Her psychiatrist offered it ordered to see t scan even though people were like, I don't know, this feels crazy, and it confirmed the voices were right. She had a tumor growing between the two hemispheres of her brain. Surgeons removed it, and as she came out of anesthesia, the voices said, hey, thanks, thought we could help.
Speaker 3: Goodbye, And she's not heard from them.
Speaker 1: Since that signed out crazy town, I left the room.
Speaker 3: What on earth?
Speaker 1: So now it's okay voices voice, and you said that this call unfamiliar voice okay, and it introduced It's like, how did what it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like, hi, details, I don't know how to hear the voice.
Speaker 4: Bobby wasn't there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I think she would be like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Her story is the voice when it came, it was super sincere. It introduced itself, it said here's the thing. It gave her some data. It was super nice. And then she was like, I gotta go get it checked. So she did, and then once she came out of anesthesia, the voice said, I got we could do this together. It sounds like the voice hold her a car something. Hey, good to see you. I'm out.
Speaker 3: We'll see see you next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if I came in and told you all that, would you believe me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't have believed her either. But it still worked.
Speaker 2: And so you look and you go huh, but no, on the surface, no, I don't believe anybody's saying this.
Speaker 5: I wonder if the brain actually just created a voice itself. It was all in her head, right, So like I wonder the voice the brain did all that. I don't know, Like, I don't have an answer for it.
Speaker 2: The fact that it was a different voice than the one you normally thinking, like your inner your inner monologue.
Speaker 3: Do you have one of those?
Speaker 1: I have one, and I don't really know how it sounds though.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like your own voice when I think it sounds like my own voice talking to me, sounds like me.
Speaker 1: It's going right now?
Speaker 3: What's the saying?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Stop talking stop?
Speaker 1: It kind of talks all the time.
Speaker 3: Pretty crazy story.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she her life is saved now.
Speaker 6: Because I know I'm trying to tell myself right now to tell me if anything's wrong.
Speaker 2: But as come from a different voice. This wasn't her inner monologue, different voice altogether right now. That's Amy's inner monologue is not doing impressions.
Speaker 7: It's that Adam Sandler. There is crawfish ice cream. Oh no way, oh no no. This from CBC.
Speaker 2: Every January, as crawfish season begins in Texas, South Texas, Houston, customers fled to Red Circle ice Cream asking for its signature flavor crawfish ice cream. So many people like it. And what's funny is when they sell it. It's in the pint and they put a big crawfish on top of it as well. That's it's flavored, and they put a crawfish on it. So first of it's just kind of playful. But people love it. I haven't tried it. Hard for me to hate it if I haven't tried it. It looks weird. Those two things don't seemingly match the flavor palette. Yeah, do you like crawfish in general?
Speaker 6: I think I can't tell you the last time I had it, maybe college crawfish from boil.
Speaker 3: It's been a while for me too.
Speaker 2: Those were fun.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot of work. I don't like the work.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't do the work to take the tail off and all that.
Speaker 3: I have to go catch them or fight them. Yeah, as soon as to eat them like they.
Speaker 6: Meant to, like put out the paper on the table and then dump the potatoes and corn and crawfish.
Speaker 2: No, to eat them. It's way messy and it's a lot of work. Yeah, so it's it's novel, but not enough meat for me. So delivery drones anybody live where Amazon's doing them?
Speaker 3: Yet? No?
Speaker 2: They have random parts of random cities, so not even full cities, but random parts of random towns. And so the service is going viral. So people are ordering stuff from Amazon. The drones are flying them, but they can't fly them and lay them on the ground. They have to drop everything from ten feet up, so anything you order has to be dropped from basically.
Speaker 3: The rim of a basketball hoop.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh that seems break breaking things.
Speaker 2: So reports and video show the drones dropping packages from around ten feet in the air because they're not gently placing them on the ground, and there's a lot of damaged items and obviously people who are frustrated. So what they're gonna have to do now is kind of reverse engineer this and make the packages now a little more bubbly and safe. And why can't the drone go all the way down?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know the reason.
Speaker 2: I like, set it down gently, Maybe because people could grab them.
Speaker 1: You can only drop off like clothes or books, anything, no glasses.
Speaker 2: Silver I would think that if I'm guessing, it's because people are idiots and any drone on the ground is probably gonna be grabbed by somebody. You buy a three three dollars ninety nine cent you know, a box of breakfast bars and you keep a two dollars drone because you grab it.
Speaker 1: Probably, but just just be respectful.
Speaker 2: But said that to the world, just be respectful, to be respectful, be respectful. My kids saw a drone in the front of yard, the would probably try to get it, honestly, of course people would be going viral like baseball batting them on their way back up.
Speaker 1: What's that called? That's vandalism?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, illegal.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be charged with vandalism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's still enough of it though that it affects uff.
Speaker 2: It's actually a business anyway, if you guys are able to order that, let us know.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's anonymous anonymous in bo give us a question.
Speaker 2: To be because, Hello, Bobby Bones, I want a year of free concert tickets or the cash buyout option around eight thousand dollars. I do have some credit card debt, nothing overwhelming, but enough that that money would pretty much wipe out the debt.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 2: Have an unforgettable year of concerts and experiences or take the money, be responsible and get out of debt. What would you do? Sign front row problem.
Speaker 1: I'll go to you first, I'm take the money and get out of debt, because I mean, you also your I don't know how you're going to go to all these concerts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: You got dead to get out of it. You got to go to work.
Speaker 2: They're free.
Speaker 3: They're not doing work though the contracts are during the day.
Speaker 1: I don't know what their job is.
Speaker 6: I don't know when they work, how they work. And then are you Are they all in your town or you or some of them you have to travel.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I.
Speaker 2: Would assume it. I don't know either, but I assume it's any concert in your area.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you say take the money, yeah, but I'm not that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't get me wrong.
Speaker 6: I enjoy some live music, but I just feel like you'll feel better when you get out of debt, and then you can go enjoy music.
Speaker 1: I put some music on at home, dance around in the kitchen. You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Does anybody recommend her to yolo and go to the shows.
Speaker 4: I know you do. I say, Yolo, go to the shows, live your life, worry about debt later. You're always going to have debt. And really, I mean, if you want.
Speaker 3: To always gonna have debt. Most people are, And isn't that what debt is?
Speaker 2: Worrying about it later.
Speaker 4: Yes, worry about it later like live like live in the worry about the later later. But also, if you want to be a business person, you accept the tickets and a couple of concerts you don't want to go to sell them to your friends.
Speaker 1: I mean you can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know we whohahoah. Yeah, I don't know that all paper tickets. I don't know we're fair.
Speaker 4: Right, But I'm saying, Yolo, go to the show, worry about the debt later.
Speaker 2: So I don't think everything in life has to be black or white. I do believe, more than anything in nuance. I think what I would do if I were you, I would take the cash buy out, and then I would pay off whatever, and then I would just go to a couple of the concerts that I really wanted to go to. So I would give myself the treat of going to two or three concerts I really wanted to go to and pay for with credit card or money whatever. But you've already paid off your credit card, and so you've gone from having let's say eight thousand dollars in debt to having like eight hundred dollars in debt at the end of the year because you went to a couple of shows. So reward yourself. You get to go to a few shows. You don't want to go to all the concerts anyway, like you get to go to every show in town. Michael Bublay may come through. You don't even like Michael Boublay. I do, but you don't. So and if you won, you're going to force yourself to go to all these shows. Right, You're gonna be at an Olivia Rodrigo show here.
Speaker 3: I like Olivia God.
Speaker 2: I say, take the money, pay off the credit card, but allow yourself to go to a few concerts and really do it up this year. That's my advice. All Right, thank you for the email. That's it and close it up. Okay, you guys ready, it's now time to reveal who has more testosterone.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm let's go.
Speaker 2: You weren't ready, lunch Box.
Speaker 4: I mean, I already knew I won, so I wasn't worried about it.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you guys had your blood drawn. Yeah, we had a paramedic come in. Name's Chad. Chad took it back to the lab. It's not ready yet. It's not ready yet. Oh man, what's the hold up?
Speaker 3: Too much tea?
Speaker 4: We compute the machine is too much?
Speaker 3: Is the hey question?
Speaker 2: Is there any way during the show and the next an hour and a half or so it's done?
Speaker 3: Or is it just completely out till tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Can we just say.
Speaker 2: Tb D TB D on the t right now?
Speaker 3: We had it scheduled.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, there's no problem though, right like, all I know is they don't have Well, they've said that they do not have the results. It could be the only one of you guys results. It could be they don't have either. It could be something.
Speaker 4: Oh I heard Eddies wasn't registering. It was so low.
Speaker 3: They can't find that.
Speaker 7: This has to be a problem they needs to get so.
Speaker 2: As of right now, oh no, we do not have your testosterone results. If at any time over the next hour and a half or so it comes in my ear that they're going to deliver the results, we will go live to the results live to Chad where you Yeah, we'll go, Well, chat.
Speaker 3: Will be in here.
Speaker 1: Are you all feeling like.
Speaker 4: My libido is high? Today?
Speaker 3: He woke up Libido.
Speaker 4: I was like, whoa, I gotta go to work.
Speaker 2: And you're still in work. Don't do that, man, let's not Did you guys think about it when you woke up this morning?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, But weirdly, I woke up with so much energy today. Oh okay, and I didn't yesterday when I actually took the test. So I don't know, dude, I'm just worried before all this. I'm worried more about them coming back and being like, hey, you need to go to the doctor, like there's something serious wrong with you.
Speaker 3: I agree that that is something to consider.
Speaker 2: However, if that happened, the fact that they came in would be a positive thing because it would lead to you to whatever needs to get fixed fast.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: I agree it wouldn't be a positive thing that's happening to you, but that means it's happening already and you would have known about it.
Speaker 3: Though, unless we did this segment right.
Speaker 5: I think even if I did it off air and I went to the doctor's office, I'd be nervous anyway, you know, But you did do it off there because you wan't going to do it.
Speaker 3: You want to goat your blood day never. I didn't even think about doing that.
Speaker 4: A man. When I woke up this morning, I was picking things up and they were a lot lighter.
Speaker 5: I was like, man, that's a I was like, dang, you're over playing Lunchbox like you're good dude.
Speaker 2: I know. Did you take ce alice yesterday when you gave blood?
Speaker 4: Nope? Didn't. He don't need to, man, Do you promise?
Speaker 2: Are you telling the truth? Are you telling the truth?
Speaker 1: That's not how you act when you're telling the truth. You say I'm telling the truth.
Speaker 2: He's not telling the true Alice affect the results of.
Speaker 1: Yes, I asked, and then he didn't take it?
Speaker 4: Cup check. I literally said I didn't take it. When on this show did we go? Do you promise?
Speaker 2: Like? What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 3: I'm not your child.
Speaker 6: I had to check with Lunchbox because they said it's the thing.
Speaker 1: They said it can skew the results up or down.
Speaker 3: So your backfire on him. So you didn't take Alice? I told you, no, Do you promise?
Speaker 4: See we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Not just answer the question?
Speaker 3: Did you child?
Speaker 4: Did you you asked your children that? Do you promise you didn't do that?
Speaker 3: Did you did you take that hold on is answering, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Is that how you ask your children?
Speaker 2: And something I was asking you.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: No I say to my children, and I know you like to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: I never asked my kids. I take silis.
Speaker 1: That is very true.
Speaker 2: I want you to answer, Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I want you to answer me. Is that how you talk to your children. You're not gonna do.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 6: It could go either way, so he shouldn't take it because it could also go down.
Speaker 2: To you told him this, so.
Speaker 6: You guys need to I had to check with him to make sure.
Speaker 1: No, we talked about it.
Speaker 2: We do not have the results of the testosterone test right now. Hopefully we will have them later in the show. If we do not have them later in the show, we will have them tomorrow. Scheduled it for right now, shooters. Yes, and I did have a whole segment planned out. I can hit a couple of voicemails you just want, because we have a little time, give me this voicemail.
Speaker 1: Please, Hey, hello, everybody.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to comment.
Speaker 10: On Lunchbox's perpetual longing to win the lottery. I'm from Philadelphia and my dad used to be the same exact way. When he stopped trying, he won the lottery twice. They were both one dollar each quick pix. The first one was for eighty six thousand dollars and the second one was for sixty some thousand dollars, and they were within a six month period of time to be it'll happen.
Speaker 4: I don't even understand her logic, her saying once he stopped trying he won. No, No, no, he was still trying because he was still buying tickets.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she means to the same level, meaning he was probably buying actual lottery tickets. But then he decided I can do that. I was gonna do one dollar you know, cheap tickets quick picks. That would be my assumption on what she meant.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was very confused. I was like, well, no, he I maybe he didn't buy him regularly. He was starting to, you know, do it once a week, maybe once every two weeks. I don't know, but my strategy has not worked, so maybe I need to switch it up and do once a week.
Speaker 2: I'st another voicemail hit me with this one, Eddie.
Speaker 10: You are such a good dad, Like, seriously, you know, I means.
Speaker 11: Two kids without a had around.
Speaker 10: Everybody should have a good dance, like Eddie, I love that.
Speaker 2: What are you laughing at? What was that thinking about? Probably off the bit where Eddie has an eighteen year old son that he would not leave at the house for two nights when they had to go on a trip for your other kids.
Speaker 3: He's like, I can't leave.
Speaker 1: Okay. She was affirming you because we were kind of saying, you.
Speaker 5: Guys are parents shaming me. So she's reaffirming, and then I'm a good parent.
Speaker 1: You are a good dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, interesting, There's some things you do are a little weird.
Speaker 2: But that's probably every parent. Yeah, you know, same here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there, I go, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Noticed austerone results yet, But we got a couple of voicemails out there. I saw Jeremy Piven liked one of my stories on Instagram. Let's go for those listening. I feel like I should do a little background. Amy had mentioned that Jeremy Piven, who was an actor on Entourage. He played the agent very successful show, successful actor. She mentioned that Jeremy Piven had reached out through her DMS and asked her out, and so we talked about him just for coffee, okay, but as out to ask her out in the road trip.
Speaker 1: To one of his shows.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we talked about on the show.
Speaker 2: And then I was just looking and I saw that Jeremy Piven had liked an Instagram story that I posted, or an Instagram reel or whatever popped up my notifications, and I was like, for sure, this is a message, like he doesn't follow me, so so did.
Speaker 1: You click on it? And does he follow you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't click on it, so I don't think so. But then he DMed the show as well.
Speaker 3: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Nope, he DMed the show.
Speaker 3: Was coming studio Morgan runs the show. Aunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what he said yet, because all I know is I was coming today to go that Jeremy Piven liked something I posted on Instagram. And I'm sure it was just because of blue check mark. I get a notification if another blue check mark post on a blue check mark, right, yes.
Speaker 3: And then Morgan's like, yeah, he sent a DM to the show.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, this is where I was like, Remember when I was asking, I knew if it went on Instagram, he might.
Speaker 1: Let me see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but his name was never on Instagram, was it or social media? Well, I'm sure Listener's dmdom they had.
Speaker 5: You didn't You didn't edit that one, did you?
Speaker 3: No video can go up?
Speaker 1: See it, back it up.
Speaker 6: There wasn't drama. But Bobby said, I only had one a year, and I remember, remember.
Speaker 1: After I did that, You're like one a year, remember remember?
Speaker 6: And so then I said, I guess my one a year is up, So there's nothing I could do about it, even though I was like, gosh, they knew, they being Morgan and Eddie, that I was uncomfortable with it the first time. But I was like, well, I ran out. Bobby said, I have one a year.
Speaker 3: Did you guys ever post his name?
Speaker 1: I never tagged him like when I.
Speaker 3: Posted, was it said?
Speaker 1: Jeremy said like five hundred times?
Speaker 6: And also they pulled photos of him on the red carpet, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, Jeremy, you gotta getim fair enough, fair enough. I didn't know that. So are all nervous.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what he damned. I mean, listen, I feel art. He felt awkward that I hadn't replied. But then I'm like, okay, he's famous. He probably dms a lot of people who cares. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he sent the show Morgan. What did the message say?
Speaker 1: He said, love you guys, show's coming up soon. If you're up for a visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are, we are up. We are up. Let's go.
Speaker 3: That couch is calling his name. Put him on the couch, Put him on the couch, Love him on the couch.
Speaker 6: Wait he responded to that video where we bring up.
Speaker 1: Is that what the DM was?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He just straight up messaged us. He I'm sure he saw.
Speaker 6: The video, and I do think I had been getting other messages that listeners they were reaching out, which is I think het.
Speaker 2: Out about it?
Speaker 6: So because I did not tag him or anything in the video to draw attention to it.
Speaker 1: But yes, he did not respond directly to that video. Just messaged us that.
Speaker 3: When is this show?
Speaker 4: I think May fifteenth and sixteenth, it's perfect time. And yeah, it's right in the middle of the month. Perfect We need guests middle of the month.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, we need guests in the middle of them line.
Speaker 1: He knows that Lunchbucks says the booking.
Speaker 4: Is great.
Speaker 5: Amy, you would have told us to not put that video up if you had another.
Speaker 1: Show I didn't see. I just thought y'all would be like, oh, yeah, this made Amy uncomfortable last time. Oh no, we make it a video. But it's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't. It's all good. It's all good.
Speaker 3: By your stutters, I feel that that was not all good.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I sound fine, you don't sound fine. I'm breezy.
Speaker 2: That's cool that he wants to come on.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's got a show to promote, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: That's that's also accurate.
Speaker 1: Probably does it?
Speaker 6: What if he's not even putting two and two together at the high end.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the video.
Speaker 3: I've not seen the video. I never would.
Speaker 2: It's the whole Yeah, it's the whole storyline.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Lunchbucks, even says Jeremy dm D Amy. He said one, two, Amy said three, four, and then he asked for coffee and Amy didn't reply.
Speaker 3: That was all in the video.
Speaker 2: That's all there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, mash, I reposted.
Speaker 2: That I need to do some thinking about this, and since all of.
Speaker 6: That is already up in a video, this doesn't.
Speaker 1: Need to be a new video.
Speaker 2: I was already working on it.
Speaker 1: No, no new you get.
Speaker 2: A year, girl.
Speaker 3: That's the weirdest thing you want to hear.
Speaker 11: Girl.
Speaker 1: We already, we already, we already made.
Speaker 3: It a video.
Speaker 2: I'll do him thinking I appreciate I appreciate him offering we'll talk. Yeah, well, well, Amy, I'll talk, we'll talk. I could tell though, when he liked something I posted that.
Speaker 1: Was a message like he's sending you a little nudge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because why would he be on my page?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes you should if he dm you got to you got an alert.
Speaker 1: I don't always check alert.
Speaker 3: Red number one or two.
Speaker 1: I have lots of breath.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, this is I treat my ideas just like my text message.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and my emails yea and drum roll, it's loading.
Speaker 2: Know nothing, okay, all right, all right, I'll get to the bottom of this. All right, thank you for bringing that to my attention. We've been waiting for the testosterone results, and today was the day we're doing the big reveal. Who has higher testosterone? Lunchbox ready because they both gave blood. There's been a problem at the lab. What so I was hoping we'd get them by now we're not. So it's gonna have be tomorrow. News to me too, But I get it. Can't rush science. Everyone's gonna have to wait. Yeah, so you have to wait another day, right, and what's the latest for you?
Speaker 3: That just that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we don't want to rush science.
Speaker 2: So it could be that you guys have so much testosterone, it could be have none and they can't find any. So it's taken longer. They haven't lost our blood or anything, have they?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, mixed up that sold your blood to somebody.
Speaker 2: Put it at a crime scene.
Speaker 1: Oh no, someone was like, oh my gosh, we have Daniel's blood.
Speaker 2: So there will be no I'm sad too, no revealing of the testosterone results today.
Speaker 3: It will be tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So as a backup plan, and we would like to pursus and ask with a moral question.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, if you were on a full bus or train, who would you give your seat to? And why?
Speaker 3: And we have four options?
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, an old man with a cane, a very pregnant woman, a man with a broken leg on crutches, a woman carrying a one year old baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, so crowded, you only get the seat up.
Speaker 3: It could be anywhere.
Speaker 4: Do you give it?
Speaker 2: Write your answer down? So no, one changed their mind. Who would you give it to? The old man with the cane, the pregnant woman, the man with the broken leg on crutches, or the woman carrying a one year old baby.
Speaker 4: It's easy.
Speaker 3: Well, there's not a right answer.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 2: I have my answer as well anybody have. I'm gonna go with the woman carrying the one year old baby.
Speaker 3: You're reasoning, because.
Speaker 2: She's actually carrying the baby. Everyone else has a stick or a crutch.
Speaker 5: The lady has the belly the baby, and her belly pregnant, you know, like she's used to that. I think one carrying it. That's just hard, man, It's hard on your shoulders. So I'm gonna let her sit. If it would have been.
Speaker 2: Carrying a three month old baby or less, that would have been my pick, because I know what goes on.
Speaker 3: Now and how what the recovery is like.
Speaker 2: I think with a one year old baby, your body's fully recovered, and you're pretty young, probably holding the baby.
Speaker 3: So that's why I didn't pick that one.
Speaker 2: If you just said a three month old or less, because of the recovery process which my wife has gone through still going through, I think I would have given him the sea one year old, you're still young, probably as a mom a young person, and your body's recovered. Okay, so all these none of these are wrong, by the way. I just that was my reasoning for not that one. I went with the old man with a cane. A very pregnant woman definitely difficult. Been there, Yes, probably being pregnant is difficult, for sure, But you're still able, and you're still pretty young. And it's uncomfortable, yes, and awful all the things. But I still go with old man over caine with a young woman. Man with broken leg and crutches. You got crutch lay on them exactly.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 3: Who knows how old you are?
Speaker 2: There's no if you're an old man and you're on a cane, you're old.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: You're about to die?
Speaker 2: But he's got a cane though, like cause you're still all probably hurts leaning on it. I went with the old man with a cane, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: It's heasy answer. Bobby is right, it's old man with a cane. Dude is paid his dues, he's paid his time. Give the respect the elder needs, give him a seat. The guy with a broken leg if you let him sit down. That broken leg is just sticking out blocking all the way. People can't walk by, they're tripping over it. Probably harder to get up from a seat with a broken leg. Pregnant lady, you walk around all day with that belly. You made a decision to have a baby.
Speaker 2: I don't know that hard.
Speaker 3: I don't go that hard.
Speaker 4: You're fine, and the one year old. You don't have to hold it the whole time. You can set the one year old down to their feet. They usually know how to stand up, and you can just hold their hands. Give it to the old man. What'd you pick before you heard us?
Speaker 1: And you said there's no wrong answer? I feel like you're amy.
Speaker 3: No, No, I just did. I did my reasoning for it.
Speaker 2: If I'm sitting there and they're all four ahead of me, I'm like, well, this is a weird fivesome me and all four of you.
Speaker 3: But okay, let's see what happens. I go with the old man with the cane.
Speaker 1: I wrote down whoever's closest to me.
Speaker 2: I don't no, no, you got to pick really wasn't an option, kind of a cheat. We say, what's the best gift you ever got? And he goes, well, the good Lord gave me life. I'm like, no, we're looking for like real tangible.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing is, with all those people, it would be really hard for me to decide, So I'd either have to eaty meany miney mo, or pick whoever is closest to me, because then that's the one I'm going to say. Because you want me to look past three of them to the person that's far away and be like, hey, would you like my seat?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is fake, it's a scenario, So.
Speaker 1: Let me pick what I want, which is the person closest.
Speaker 2: To me if I'm raiding them, old man with a cane gets the first, or old woman. It doesn't have to be a man, old person. Old person I feel would be for me. Old person with the cane at one. Yeah, I'm gonna go pregnant woman at two because this is very very yeah, and it's pretty close. It's too The other two could could be young people. The woman carrying the one year old baby, she's probably at most in her forties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one year old.
Speaker 2: Baby's heavy, I guess, not a light baby. Still young person, and the man of the broken line crutches, Like, did you got crutches? And also, what did you do that was so stupid?
Speaker 3: What did you do? Sponge skateboard?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Grow up, dude, grow up? So okay, that's fine. We didn't have the testosterone results.
Speaker 2: So we we could We did that game, thank you. This is not my cup of tea. Ray's gonna play a clip from a eighties movie. We gotta named the movie me Amy Lunchbox Eddie. Everybody in Yeah, okay, Ray hit that example.
Speaker 4: I have father star Wars Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Fun fact. He doesn't say, Luke, I'm your father.
Speaker 2: He says no.
Speaker 3: He says no, I'm your father. Okay, how many you got, Ray? You want seven? Let's do five. We'll tie break with two.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Is that what you have? Seven total?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: You can be my wing man anytime.
Speaker 4: You can be mine, man.
Speaker 3: What's funny about eighties movies?
Speaker 2: The audio sounds like it's from the eighties, Like it's not that crisp one more time.
Speaker 8: You could be my wing man, anytime, you can be mine?
Speaker 2: All right, I remember those pretty on the nose. Everybody want to go? Yeah, one, two, three, top gun.
Speaker 3: That's up. Surely you can't be serious.
Speaker 4: I am serious. And don't call me surely I'm in. Okay, well, good, that's a guess.
Speaker 3: Surely you can't be serious.
Speaker 4: I am serious, And don't call me surely.
Speaker 3: Amen. Yep, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Charlie's angels?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Good, guess lunchbox airploy that's what I have it. That's Leslie Nils.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it. That's same guy from Naked Guns. Right, it is that airplane. That's airplane.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Sounds like they're in the cockpit.
Speaker 2: They are in the cockpit, that's what I The guy with the go looking guy with the dark like brown hair, looks like they got from wings. But you know who else than that?
Speaker 3: O Jay Simpson?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's a cream Abdul Jabbar.
Speaker 2: He's one of the pilots which one of the Nelson movies is Ojay Naked Gun.
Speaker 3: Oh it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, sorry, Amy's next up.
Speaker 12: I said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Speaker 3: I'm in, I'm in, I'm in for the wind.
Speaker 12: I said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while. You could miss it.
Speaker 3: I'll go first.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, but when we were in Chicago, the guys were making references to it. It's Sara Jessica Parker's husband, Matthew Oak.
Speaker 3: Ferris Bueler's day off? Is all that? Correct? What I just said? The Chicago all that? Anybody have?
Speaker 1: Ferris Bueler's day off, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Ferris Bueller's day Off, Eddie, Ferris Bueller's day Off?
Speaker 2: Good next?
Speaker 8: Oh Boo, only I didn't say fudge.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 1: Wait this is a movie.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I don't know where to start. You've got nothing.
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 8: Oh bo.
Speaker 4: Only, I didn't say fudge. I'm in for the wind.
Speaker 3: I'm in Okay, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Goodies, Amy wonder, here's the movie.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Eddie.
Speaker 2: That's a Christmas story. I've never seen it. You've never seen the Christmas story? No, not a Christmas guy. Haven't been get a little better lunch back Christmas story?
Speaker 4: Okay? Good?
Speaker 2: I think Eddie may win this one. I mean, so far, not shocked, going five for five?
Speaker 3: All right, hit it to.
Speaker 4: Party on, dudes.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't know, Eddie, you have it yeah, I'm in, Eddie one.
Speaker 2: It isn't whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Let's keep playing. Well, if you get it, it's over.
Speaker 1: I'm in.
Speaker 3: That's five. Don't give up, lunch, watch you have it?
Speaker 4: Play it again?
Speaker 3: Oh, lunch, he just came up.
Speaker 4: That's not me.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was in. He's still.
Speaker 4: Excellent. Oh my god, Oh hold on, hold.
Speaker 3: On, gosh, three seconds.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 3: Why is the acting no lunchbox?
Speaker 2: Answer?
Speaker 4: Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Eddie, Bill and Ted's excellent adventure, Amy and I rout so tiebreaker between you two?
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 4: I really wasn't talking because I was trying to get it. Now that I wasn't trying to say I got them all right, because I had no idea that when I was trying to concentrate.
Speaker 14: Let's go overtime, buzs in with your answer as soon as you know it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Here's Johnny, Eddie, Eddie the Shining correct.
Speaker 3: I don't know is that right?
Speaker 4: That right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the old Jack Nicholson. Right, Yeah, do another one. Oh, I don't know that. What does it say? I'm too old for this blank Eddie, I'll guess diehard, correct is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, lethal weapon? He already one with the shining it's.
Speaker 4: Over, already, got it already, got I had seven be a tiebreaker. Oh I thought we were doing two tiebreak?
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, do another one inconceivable? Right?
Speaker 3: Correct? Correct, that's right, do another one? One hundred and six miles to Chicago.
Speaker 2: We got a full tank of gas.
Speaker 3: Anyway, take right a right?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie's on Winter hit that.
Speaker 2: Sound Wake Up, Wake Up in the mall.
Speaker 3: And it's on the radio, and the dogs keeps on time.
Speaker 2: Ready, and the lunchbox more Game two Steve Bread and it's trying to put you through Buck he's running this week's Next Day. The Bobby's on the box. So you know what this.
Speaker 7: The it?
Speaker 2: Now time for the morning Corny, the mourning Corny.
Speaker 1: What do you call a UFO with a leak?
Speaker 3: I can't get there?
Speaker 2: I love you?
Speaker 3: What do you call a UFO with the leak?
Speaker 1: Crying saucer?
Speaker 3: That was the mourning Corny?
Speaker 2: No, all right, voicemail.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to call and talk to you guys about the amazing positive staffing changes you guys have made the old guy that used to be part of the show was really negative, really angry, really upset, didn't particularly care for me. Maybe want to turn off the radio. But I love this new guy. Daniel is amazing. He's a man of the people. He talks the way you know, normal people talk. He does get a little bit grumpy here and there, but I think.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing upgrade.
Speaker 9: Just wanted to share that with you. Thanks for making the positive staff change.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing that with us.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know, a lot of times, lunchbox isn't here and Daniel's here.
Speaker 3: No, he's not.
Speaker 4: Like guys, we gotta stop like this is getting stupid and old and dumb.
Speaker 1: Daniels getting lunchbox.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's lunchbox talking.
Speaker 1: He's angry Daniel.
Speaker 3: Well, that's no.
Speaker 4: We got to stop this.
Speaker 3: We got to stop this. Lunchbox is angry.
Speaker 2: Daniel's one of us is a nice guy, like he's he's a change out that.
Speaker 3: He's talking about.
Speaker 4: Whoever is in charge of the voicemail stop stop putting those stop putting him.
Speaker 2: In lunchbox doesn't want any Daniel mentions, what does Daniel want?
Speaker 14: He's moved on. He doesn't want to go work over this. He was on prices right with a big name. He went national. Daniel went national with a big name tag. Just said Daniel on it. That's your doing.
Speaker 1: So if Daniel disappears, so does you ever going on prices?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, we will.
Speaker 1: Never bring it up.
Speaker 2: Well, who we know what's going on prices right?
Speaker 3: Is Daniel?
Speaker 2: I mean that's a great point. We'll never talk about it never. You don't want it'll never be a And if you're like, remember when I went out prices right, we're like, we don't lunchbox when want Daniel went up prices right?
Speaker 4: No, guys, when you're talking about prices right, fine, but all other times it's off limits. That's the that's the compromise.
Speaker 2: So you never went on prices right?
Speaker 4: What did I just say, Eddie?
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, he didn't did Edie not?
Speaker 4: Just did did you listen to the words came out?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 5: As long as it's not prices right, you want to be called lunchbox?
Speaker 2: That's what you said.
Speaker 4: Yes, But if.
Speaker 3: We're talking about prices right, I have both.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you not understand what we're saying? You know you're an idiot. You're like, so you never went on prices, right. I'm like, no, when we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Prices right, fine, right now your lunch box, so.
Speaker 2: You didn't go on price. We also are talking about prices, right, Daniel at the same time because he's talking about not talking about prices, right.
Speaker 3: So he did it.
Speaker 2: He wore he wore its name texted Daniel on prices right. So that's why there was no other option. They would not let me wear a lunchbox. That was it, Like, they wouldn't let me go by that. So I can't tell the TV station. Hey man, guys, sorry, I don't want to be on.
Speaker 3: Great man, I mean that's great Daniel.
Speaker 1: Daniel. If lunchbox is what you want everywhere, then should he do? Like what that? Metow World Peace.
Speaker 2: Did change your name legally, we'll call it to you call that, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Change your name Metow.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for the voicemail eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, leave a voicemail at anytime eight seven seven seventy seven. B O bb wye how many one hit wonders can you name? Can you give me five top of your head? Chumbawamba, it's funny that's the first one you go to. We talked about that in an episode of The Bobby Cast. What else you got?
Speaker 4: Mmm?
Speaker 1: One hit wonder? Oh, blame it on the Rain?
Speaker 2: That one they had, blame it on? I think they had three they had. They also had girl You Sing Your Melody? Oh yeah, really, you know it's true?
Speaker 6: Oh oh ak, breaky Heart.
Speaker 2: So in the pop world, yes, but that's weird because they consider country a sub genre and he had hits in country music, I know. But in the pop war, yes, in the Billboard Hot one hundred achy breaking Heart would be considered that. In our world not so much.
Speaker 1: Baby good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one? Okay, Yeah, which got That's that's three? Give me two more?
Speaker 1: H one hit wonder?
Speaker 4: You got it? Amy?
Speaker 6: Everybody I'm thinking of right now has another hit?
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 6: I can't because I can't. They're not going to come out of my mouth because I know they have more hits.
Speaker 1: Give me a hint.
Speaker 2: One we talked about was one.
Speaker 1: Two three, Mamo number five, number five.
Speaker 2: We did a whole episode it's up on.
Speaker 1: The Heyma, Karina good okay, now.
Speaker 2: She's now come on. We did a whole episode on where are they now one hit Wonders just to kind of because there's a million one hit Wonders. But I just want to know what happened to everybody? Did you know? And I don't know which clip we're about to play, but Chumbawamba was never meant to be like a real group. They were an anarchy group, and so they made a song that fit and they had a hit and they were like, we can get inside, then we can take over.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: I know that's pretty crazy. So there's a Bobby cast. Where are they now? One hit Wonders. Just play a clip of this and if you like this, go pursue the episode. One hit Wonder chumble Wamba.
Speaker 5: Oh tumble Wamba, the greatest one hit Wonder, tub thumping, Yeah, I get knocked down.
Speaker 2: Massive song. The reason but that that was the crazy song. The video was crazy all of the It's absurd in my head looking back at the video in that song. And the reason they didn't last is because they weren't supposed to last. They were like a a bizarre anarchy punk band. Really yes, and they continued to make like anarchist music. They're anarchists, huh. So was their message?
Speaker 5: Behind tub Thumping that we didn't catch or was it simply I get knocked down and then I.
Speaker 2: Get up again? You never kind of keep it down. Then they pissed a night away.
Speaker 5: They did, and then Danny boy oh, Danny boy h and then they go down whiskey drink, vide.
Speaker 2: Can drink, cider drink. Not sure what the anarchist message in that was. They didn't really fail at being a pop band. They were never trying to be one to begin with, so the mainstream knew them and still knows them as the I Get Knocked Down band from that one song. But that song was basically a prank on the music system because they were like, how do I get inside the system? So they created like a song that the system would embrace. They felt like if they could get inside the system, they could then bring their anarchist views and music as one of the group being you know, welcomed in. Yeah, so it was basically a science experiment by Chumbawamba.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that didn't work for me because I never went out to discover more Chumbawamba music, Like I was happy with tub thumpin you were good. I never went and did a Google search. I'm like, well, let me hear some more Chumbawamba.
Speaker 2: Interesting, did you I maybe not Chumbawamba, but I did Chase right, said Fred, Oh yeah, and I don't have them on my list here. It's a good one they had. Second, I did go buy that CD and it sucked.
Speaker 5: They got you man.
Speaker 2: Back in the day you had to buy a whole CD to get one song basically, and I bought it and I was like, I got to explore more of this band. It sucked, you regret. I was so disappointed in that. Uh So, they stayed active for years. They formally announced in twenty twelve they were ending the band. They were together thirty years. Dang, Billboard and other outlets covered the breakup. Former members moved into films, activism, and other musical projects. Good so they kept doing what they set out to do. But their whole story was we're a movement, and their movement was wasn't to have a hit. It was we've created all this crazy music. Because I've heard some pre top dumping. It's all nuts. Really yeah, it's exactly what you think anarchists message music would be punk music, and they kept making it after but they wanted to create a hit that would get them in the system so they could then pollute the system.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 5: See, Like I'd like to go back and see, because I'm sure when that hit it was like work, let's tour, let's tour, And then I'm sure people went to these shows thinking like, all right, let's hear more about this man like and then here tough thumping, that's cool, and then the rest.
Speaker 2: Be like what is this? It was like me listening to right, said Fred at CDs, what is uh So the nugget in this one that I found is one of the biggest like bar drunk singalongs of the nineties, came from a band that were just trying to, uh be provocative. Yeah, that was the whole point of it. Their whole career makes sense whenever you look at them, whenever you zoom back out and go. They were just up to not have to know good. They were just up to trouble anyway. For their message, man, they were probably like, dude, it's working, unbelievable working. Next up, can you sing me the song from Blind Melon ooh no Rain, like can say that my life is pretty playing? I would say that was my favorite song for about five to seven years. Of my life. Wow, for that long, like it was in the horse race of favorite songs through my life for about five to seven years that was number one, So it's probably falling down to like six or seven at this point. It's been a bit. But I loved that song. I loved Blind Melon. I was somebody who chased more music from them, so it would be unfair for me. I'd be the person that would be in the comments going they had more than one song, yeah, yeah, but really the B Girl videos what people remember from them of chorus the B Girl.
Speaker 5: They did have another song though, that I really liked because I bought that.
Speaker 2: Album for sure.
Speaker 5: Do you know his name by the way? Oh he died, by the way, Yes, he's dead. His name is hold On Something Coon?
Speaker 4: Is it Coons?
Speaker 2: Shannon Hoons? Shannon Hoon's. He was the lead singer. He also did backing vocals and a bunch of guns and roses stuff. Really and I mean that's similar voices, so that makes sense. One of the more tragic stories of the ten that I looked up here died from cocaine overdose in nineteen ninety five at the age of twenty eight. Wow, that song is so positive, but that story from him and with him is very tragic. Their story is more never got the chance because of addiction, more than fell off.
Speaker 5: He died after the success of No Rain, So it's not like No Rain came out and he was already dead.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Who that did happen to? A Janice Joplin? Bannis freaking Joplin sad story never got to me and Bobby McGee was out after she did you knew who else that happened to? Selina?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Well, you know when she was about to cross over in English. They hadn't released her English stuff until she died, and then once her English stuff came out, it was huge.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need to be fact checked on this. But you know who else that happened to? Who else? Otis Redding? Otis ready. I do not think sitting on the dock of the bay hit until after he died.
Speaker 5: No way, and he's the one that died in a plane crash. Plane crash in Wisconsin, because I believe when we were on tour in Wisconsin, we saw the lake where his plane crashed. Great memory, yeah, I mean I just remember someone telling telling me that story.
Speaker 2: Well, we're just saying it, so we're hoping it's true. Uh, fact checkers, he died before it was released? And did he die in a plane crash? Was called Simonson? Nice for it? If he did?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh good, good memory. That's crazy that they all those people died before. They not Shannon Huon, but Janis Choplin, so Elena and Otis Redding died before like their massive songs like I Wonder and I'd have to look back. But Janis Choplin, Oh don't you buy Me? Mercedes Bens, I wonder if that was like a mid hit for her before she died, or if that also was released after she.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you remember Mercedes Ben's actually using that song? Yeah, in their commercials. Have you seen the documentary on Netflix? Yeah, so sad, it's so savage, so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called Janice.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the name of it. It's so good. You know.
Speaker 5: What so shocking to me about that documentary is I didn't know her and Jerry Garcia had they loved each other. I mean I didn't. I didn't even know they were together. The ice cream Guy that's Cherry. That's Cherry Garcia, grateful dead man. Yeah, because they lived in San Francisco together. Yes, but they I didn't know they were a thing, but they loved each.
Speaker 4: Other, all right.
Speaker 2: Voicemail.
Speaker 13: I'm just curious why it is that Eddie is worried about cancer by doing a testoster own test as opposed to getting a PSA test.
Speaker 2: I'm not familiar with what a PSA test is.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it means. It's with some of my googling that So if you heard the show today, our results were delayed, so get it. Sometimes labs, you know, they're under the crunch, you know, but now the stress is kind of built up a little more.
Speaker 1: What you got stress.
Speaker 15: A PSA test is a blood test that measures the level of protein produced by the prostate gland, and it is primarily the screen for prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: I would say the reason of this bit wasn't to pursue any sort of data on if the guys have cancer. It was they were arguing over who has more testosterone, and we said, hey, let's just take blood and we'll see. But I do think like an extremely elevated testosterone or even I would say one that's very low wouldn't mean there are other health issues. Yeah, you got problems. So yeah, it could actually turn into a PSA test possibly if something comes back. Well you're solf freaked out about it.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing an interview with a football player I don't know who he plays with, but he found out he had testicular cancer because his testosterone levels were too high.
Speaker 2: They thought he failed basically what they call a drug test, and they were like, you failed a drug test and he's like, I don't. I don't take any drugs, nothing, and they're like, no, no, your testosterone is so high. So they went deeper into and it found out it was only high because he had cancer. And when I saw that, I liked that and that freaked me out. Yeah that's a great thing because they found it. No I know, I fixed it.
Speaker 5: But nobody wants cancer. So it's just kind of like, well, that's true, and what do I find out I have it?
Speaker 2: But again, if you do that sucks, but you found you got to find out.
Speaker 1: Knowledge's power. Early detection is everything.
Speaker 2: Denver Broncos linebacker Alex Singleton discovery had testicular cancer in November twenty twenty five, after a random NFL drug test flagged him for abnormally high levels of distosterone, and so those are levels associated with doping, and so he's like, I got in dope. So they went into it deeper. It turns out, uh, they detected an early tumor and so successful surgery was good. Yeah he's still playing. So but you just gave an example of it was negative, but it's actually positive.
Speaker 5: I know, I know. We talked about this too a while back. It's called fear of finding out FOFO. We talked about that a while back, Like, that's kind of what I have. I've always lived with photo, lived.
Speaker 6: With wtw wait to worry, like you're worried about something that hasn't even happened, live with STFU.
Speaker 2: What is that show? Uh? Yeah, so hopefully, yeah, tomorrow we will get the results. Are you more scared that you lose or more scared that you're sick? I don't care about losing, Like, I'm okay now, I think he's just doing this so when he does, he can say I don't care. You've just been like I'm gonna win. I think you've looked stuff in the mirror. Now you're like, I don't think I'm gonna win. No, I think I wanna win. Okay that hopefully I feel good that it will be tomorrow Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 3: Sorry up today.
Speaker 4: This story comes first from San Antonio, Texas. A twenty four year old man went out for some drinks on Friday night and he goes to you know, pay for another one, like, sorry, so your card's been declined. He's like, oh no, no, no way, try it again, like, sorry is decline. We can't give any more alcohol. We're gonna have to ask you to leave. And he's like, yeah, yeah, that's fine. He goes out to his car, gets in the car, starts to drive away, rolls down the window, pulls out.
Speaker 2: The gun man just.
Speaker 15: Fire shots into the bar because they not his credit card.
Speaker 2: Anybody get hit?
Speaker 4: No one got hit.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he got in his car and drove off because it sounds like he's drunk. Anyway. Yeah, not a good idea. There's just a lot of things here. Bad credit card and drunk and probably not a registered gun in his name. I would imagine a guy like that's not legally with a gun.
Speaker 15: All right, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day, all right, voicemail, let's go.
Speaker 11: Oh man. So I'm sitting here listening to Friday par one, and I can't believe I just heard Eddie down plays a whole not sending me some salsa situation, that salsa was gonna change my life. I was so excited. You don't even understand.
Speaker 13: I mean, I wouldn't even have mind it if it did taste like brisk at least I would have got some.
Speaker 11: I mean, I've never given up.
Speaker 2: All Right, this is a listener who Eddie has promised susa to Eddie will not mail it to him. Eddie has downplayed it. A couple things have happened, though. One Eddie made a batch of bad salsa. It wasn't bad, it was different, and Amy called it out.
Speaker 6: Out it it tastes it tastes like meat, taste like meat.
Speaker 2: Well, well, brisket is a great flake. It is, Yeah, so is ice cream. I don't want ice cream sausa.
Speaker 6: You can't dip a chip into something that looks red and it's supposed to taste salcy and then it's ice cream.
Speaker 2: Why did you eat like twenty chips?
Speaker 4: With it.
Speaker 6: Okay, back up, it was like three chips.
Speaker 1: You know you're exaggerating. We have witnesses.
Speaker 2: She kept eating and said, wait a minute, this doesn't taste because she's trying to figure out what it is. If there's somebody who tastes at a high level.
Speaker 6: Amy, Yeah, yeah, and then that you're exactly right, Bobby. I had to keep eating so that I could determine what it was, and by the time I walked out of the room, I nailed it.
Speaker 2: You did brisk it. So your last batch is bad. It wasn't bad. You're only as good as your last batch, is what they say in the Sauca world. And also, you should send this listener some I still stand by that, against what my lawyer said. Sure, you literally don't have a lawyer.
Speaker 5: My lawyer said, it's not smart to send someone fresh food like that.
Speaker 2: If they get sick, they can sue you.
Speaker 15: What he said he wouldn't sue you.
Speaker 2: What if he mails us a waiver? Thn you mail come back the salsa? We get him one in like a year. Hey, you guys can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, that's our number. Eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobby, we are done. We'll see you tomorrow. Bye, Buddy, Lobby Bones. The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced, and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.