Speaker 1: When the lights go down, the truth comes out.
Speaker 2: Tucker, You're not the father.
Speaker 3: This has to be wrong.
Speaker 1: After Hours with Alex Stein, no filters.
Speaker 3: If it was okay, if you have animal sat no apologies.
Speaker 4: You were talking about things that probably you shouldn't talk about.
Speaker 1: The undisputed King of Trolling show.
Speaker 3: At one point your ancestors own slaves.
Speaker 1: They tried to cancel.
Speaker 3: Us deep platforming works. He wants to kill babies.
Speaker 2: That she's still beautiful.
Speaker 3: Look at that booty on AOC.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite, big boody Latina.
Speaker 1: Politics, culture hypocrisy.
Speaker 2: They want them to have their penises cut off.
Speaker 1: Uncensored and uncontrolled hiogy.
Speaker 3: That's not saying they admit they want to cut people's penises off.
Speaker 1: Late Night just got dangerous.
Speaker 5: After Hours with your host Alex Stein starts right now.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to After Hours with Alex Stein, right here on Real America's.
Speaker 2: Voice, and we have a great show for you tonight.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get into the crazy and scary suicide attempt from Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: We're also going to get to all of your calls.
Speaker 3: We really appreciate you guys participating in the show, and you know, seriously, by one complain is we didn't get enough complaints. But we'll get into that in that segment, and we're also going to cover some of the best internet drama that is happening at the scot moment.
Speaker 2: But what we got to talk about is the news of the day.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: The race in Michigan last.
Speaker 3: Night was an outcome that we actually expected. Abdul l said won his primary and he's going to be facing off against Mike Rodgers in the November election. But a lot of people were actually very surprised with the lack of the difference in the vote outcome. It looks like he only won his election by less than two points. Strategists were basically predicting that he's gonna win by twenty points. So it looks like some of the democratic socialist agenda is not as well liked by the rural people in Michigan. So I think that that was a good sign. Now, Donald Trump had a tweet saying that this election may have had some fraudulent mail in ballots. He kind of insinuated that in a true social post, but really, at the end of the day, I think it's actually best for the conservatives the fact that Abdullah Elsa you'd won his race, because I think that it sets up the possibility that a conservative will win that Senate seed. And we need a Republican in Michigan because guys, the whole place has turned very brown. And I'm not even that anti brown, but when you have people that are basically you know, borderline or hamas sympathetic, we don't want them running the country. So let's play this first clip from his victory speech in Michigan last night.
Speaker 6: This would not have been possible without the incredible efforts of so many allies and allied organizations. I gotta give a special thank you to my first endorsers, Bernie Sanders, the OG who came.
Speaker 2: In on day one, put his entire shoulder in the work.
Speaker 6: I just hope that I can help to carry some of that load in the fight for working people in medicare for all that he's been carrying for all of this time.
Speaker 3: Now, that was actually a surprise shout out. Bernie Sanders was asked unneath the press about if he's going to support the candidate, and he did say that he would. But it also didn't seem like he was best friend. So what I'm thinking that Abduel el Said is doing is that he's using people like Bernie Sanders to get some name recognition. He's using people like Hassan Piker to get some sort of Internet clout.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, I do picture him distancing.
Speaker 3: Himself from Hassan Piker because Hassan Piker is so toxic, and I think that that might make rule voters in Michigan not support Abdul el said. So let's play this clip though, of Abdul going after his future opponent this November.
Speaker 2: Mike Rogers, you know they think that you want to use my whole name against me.
Speaker 6: Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Iman, keep the name out your damn mouth.
Speaker 3: I'll be happy to give you lessons. We can't say I'm Duel because that is a weird name. That's an American name, and we don't want to turn the United States of the United Kingdom, where Mohammed is the.
Speaker 2: Most popular child's name.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you, Abdua Lsd, the problem is we can't say your name because it's hard to say my name's easy, Alex, Jeff, Gary, Greg. We don't want to say Mohammed, We don't want to say Abdul. We don't want to say oh RAI mean, or whatever weird name that you just said. After you said Abdul, I can't even understand what you're saying. It sounds like he's speaking a different language, because he is speaking a different language, and this is America. Speak English. Now, let's play this next clip of Abdul trying to pander to the Jewish community that he's trying to say that he wants support from, when at the end of the day, he has ran his whole entire campaign on not just boycotting them, but doing a whole entire embargo no support for Israel, which I think, you know, there's some people on the right that might support that as well, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Let's get to this club.
Speaker 6: I want to speak specifically to an issue that has been focused on in this race. So, my Jewish American sisters and brothers, one of the most indelible memories of this campaign will have been the opportunity to break bread with you at Satar, to worship with you at schule.
Speaker 3: To embrace to be embraced by you. Oh my gosh, this guy's so excited to go to a synagogue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, And I hope all of his Muslim supporters saw that.
Speaker 3: And that's why politics really, at the end of the day, are very fake and very gay, because these politicians, they're never gonna stop politicking. They're doing politics. And you know that he doesn't support Israel, but he's gonna go up there and try to pander to them because he realized that the margin of victory was very slim. Everybody who's predicting, oh he's gonna win by fifteen points, he's gonna win by twenty points. He won by less than two points. So I know, and you know that he's not going to be universally supported by the people in the rural areas of Michigan. Now, if you're in Detroit, you're in Dearborn. Yeah, he's gonna get a lot of support in those areas. But all the other people, the people that have nice lake houses, the people that are outside of the suburbs. I'm talking about the real rural areas, they're not going to support a guy by the name of Abdul. You know what, I can't blame him for having that sort of feeling because I don't want to support a guy by the name of Abdul, especially a guy that is calling for socialism, the guy that wants to basically, you.
Speaker 2: Know, call for the you know, he wants to take away land rights.
Speaker 3: He literally wants the government to be able to take your land.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want a candidate that is going to potentially use imminent domain to take my land to give it to some you know, homosexual LGBTQIA indoctrination center. And I think that is probably the same sentiment that most people in rural areas of Michigan are feeling. Now, we got to talk about another guy that lost last night, shri Thanader. Everybody loves him, everybody hates him as well because he did a bunch of experiments on beagles. I confronted him in a very viral video where I called him out for his animal abuse, for doing animal testing on these poor innocent dogs. And it seems like the message was clear to everybody there Detroit, that area is not going to represent him, and the candidate that is going to be represented him is a ex military I believe he's a green brat.
Speaker 2: I forget what.
Speaker 3: His military background is, but I know that he's a much better candidate than Shre. But this is a primary, so really, at the end of the day, all that matters is November. But let's play a little clip of Shree getting killed.
Speaker 7: Been justin CBS News projects incumbent Tree Tanadar lost to his challenger here, Donovan McKinney. McKinney is a lifelong Detroiter with high profile endorsements from congressional progressives, including US Senator Bernie Sanders and US Representative Rashida Tulle. Tanadar represented Detroit in the Michigan House of Representatives from twenty one to twenty twenty three. He's finishing up his second term in Congress, and he largely self funded his campaign.
Speaker 3: Now, obviously I don't support the Democrats, and I hope that they lose the election in November. But a guy by the name of Donovan McKinney that sounds like a guy from Detroit, not Shre Thanityre. So I'm so happy that the people are finally waking up and we're not letting kahnman who abuse animals basically by their way into power, and that's what Sre did.
Speaker 2: Shre's first wife as well, who is used.
Speaker 3: They speculate this is all legend, but Shreth Thannadyer's first wife that he used for a green card, this is all a legend. I just want to make that clear. I don't want street assume me now that he doesn't have a job, but he actually drove her to suicide. Now, I don't know if that's just an Internet rumor, but I believe there's always three sides to every story, his side, her side, and the truth. And really, if you look at it, there is so much immigration fraud that's going on, and there's people like Shree that do it legally. Now, I actually can empathize with Sri because I love the show ninety Day Fiance. So if you really want a green card that bad, you should have to marry like a really obese woman, or if you're like an Asian woman and you have to marry a really ugly white guy. And if you do that, I think, because America is such a great country, we should give you citizenship. If you're willing to make that sacrifice and lay underneath or on top of some ugly American, then you deserve a green card, but I don't want you to use this H one B visa fraud and all these scams to basically cook the books and come here and work for pennies on the dollar, stealing jobs from actual college students. So Shre, the way that you came to this country, I applaud it because I know that you probably had to be with some ugly woman, but you're very ugly yourself. But the fact that you drove her to suicide, it shows your true colors. It shows your true character. And he's a person of low and moral character. So America is much better off without a person that's going to spend all of his time trying to fake impeach President Trump, which is what Sre basically did his entire time in office. He didn't care about his constituents. He went and larped as a person that supports a black community.
Speaker 2: Before his election.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of photos online where he went to a black church, is he went to black barber shops. But at the end of the day, all of my African American brothers and sisters stood strong with another African American brother, Donovan McKinney, and I'm happy that he is going to be the one that is representing Michigan. Even though I don't agree with his politics. I just know that Shre sucks and in that district, more than likely there is going to be a liberal candidate. So I'd rather be the black dude than the Indian scammer that is abusing animals. So listen, it's a lesser of two evils, and sometimes you got to take a win, even if it doesn't feel like it. So last night we had a bunch of different results that we basically expected.
Speaker 2: We knew that this was going to happen, but.
Speaker 3: The results were a lot closer than all of the polists were.
Speaker 2: Telling us online.
Speaker 3: So it kind of just gives me a little bit of hope that maybe Michigan is not lost totally. I know that I've spent a lot of time in Detroit. I've driven through Dearborn. It looks like you're in little Yemen. All of the signs are in Aramaic. You can't really drive around or walk anywhere without seeing a woman in a job. And listen, I love big booty Latinas.
Speaker 2: I think a.
Speaker 3: Woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. I don't want to cover her up with the black sheet. I want to be able to see the essence, the beauty, the figure, the things that make women so beautiful. We shouldn't hide that behind a black curtain. And if you go to Deerborn, Michigan, trust me, there's a bunch of women in black curtains and a lot of them are heavy set, so they got to buy like a triple XL curtain. It's hot in Michigan right now, So my heart goes out to all of the women that are suffering under sharia law this summer in the great state of Michigan. All right, folks, Well, we got a lot to get into and I just don't want. I just really feel very bad for our next segment because this guy is a friend of mine, Perez Hilton, and he self harmed on TikTok Live last night, and luckily the cops were able to intervene before he committed suicide. We're going to get into that right after these commercials. Welcome back to After Hours with Alex Dyne right here in Real America's voice. Now, this next guy is a guy that went viral last night because he was self harming on TikTok live. This guy I consider not a close friend, but an acquaintance, and I try to ask myself our Internet friends real. But Perez Hilton is very famous. He was famous in the early two thousands for basically having a celebrity blog that showed the lowest points of celebrities and he would expose him.
Speaker 2: He used to draw like funny pictures on him.
Speaker 3: He would draw like, you know, hearts on people.
Speaker 2: And it was actually really cute.
Speaker 3: That was the early internet two thousands. He rose to fame, became very successful, sold multiple successful books. But recently he got out of a hospital day of twenty one days because he got sepsis. And after he got out of the hospital, he immediately said that he found Christ and he started to talk about how he was raised Catholic.
Speaker 2: And how he was going to change his life and started bringing.
Speaker 3: His three children to church every day, and he immediately moved from Las Vegas, Nevada, to Miami, Florida. Now, Prez was in some financial hard strengths because he spent a month in the hospital and he also had a huge hospital bill, so they were saying that he was having a lot of anxiety because of this. And the move to Florida was motivated by the fact that he was trying to get away from some of the problems that caused him to even get sepsis in Nevada. So this is a guy that I know personally. Prez is actually a very nice guy. But if you saw the videos, which we can't show on this channel because they were way too graphic, he was holding a bread knife and cutting his tongue, cutting his arms, and when I say cutting, I'm talking about hundreds of cuts all over his body. It was one of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: And I'm not exaggerating. I mean, you could.
Speaker 3: Only look at it so long. It was so bad. Last night when it went viral, I was eating dinner, and as soon as I saw it, it made me physically nauseous. Not just because I know pres and he's always been nice to me and cordial and our DMS and when I've been able to interview him, but just the shock factor of seeing a man cutting himself. A lot of people on line were saying that, oh, this is fake, this is not real.
Speaker 2: It's too gruesome to be real.
Speaker 3: His whole entire body was red, covered in blood, and he was talking about how he wanted to die, but luckily the police were able to intervene. But I've never seen such a graphic video of somebody self harming in my entire life, and I hope I never see one like that ever again. So let's play a little ABC seven report about him.
Speaker 8: In his live stream on TikTok press, Hilton is seen holding a knife, his face and body covered in blood. The Miami Day Sheriff's Office tells ABC News they received multiple calls regarding an individual who was live streaming acts of self hert Deputies quickly located the individual's residents when they spoke. That's where they spoke with family members on the scene and confirm that he was alone inside. We do not know how authorities were able to make contact with Hilton without naming him. The Sheriff's office does tell us that the individual was safely recovered and transported to a local hospital and is receiving medical attention. Trauma experts say in these type of situations, a person is in a fragile state and their safety is top priority.
Speaker 3: Now, of course, Perez Hilton is a very controversial figure and he made a living by showing celebrities having their worst moments in their lives, so I do think it's not very insensitive right now. I wouldn't be covering this if I felt that it was insensitive, because I think this is what Perez we do if I was on a TikTok live video cutting myself, and I think it's what anybody should do. But I don't encourage people to go out and find that video because, like I said, it made me physically ill. I have never seen such a terrible, terrible, sad cry for help in my entire life. And this is a person that's really unwell.
Speaker 2: And Perez is usually smart. I mean, he's a hip guy.
Speaker 3: He has a you know, a long history of being friends with celebrities and being enemies of celebrities, so he's not just an idiot. But what happened last night was just one a mental breakdown like I've never seen. But I want to show a little bit of a good side of Perez, and this is me interviewing him in twenty twenty four. F Howard Stern, I'm gonna call him out publicly. They should have had your for finger banging Bingji. You can finger bang any of my interns or any of my producers if you ever in Dallas.
Speaker 2: So you have to open invite pres Well, I'm gonna have to finger bang you.
Speaker 1: Ah, why not? We might not to.
Speaker 3: We need clicks on the internet.
Speaker 2: We need to go viral.
Speaker 3: So as you can tell, I mean perezid I had a very close relationship.
Speaker 2: He's trying to finger bang me.
Speaker 3: But you might be asking yourself, Alex, what is the context of that. Well, Perez Hilton became very famous and Howard Stern would often have him on to give commentary on when celebrities were having serious crisises. And Perez was always going on Howard Stern Show to plug his books. So he had this very close relationship with Howard Stern. And then as soon as Howard Stern went on America's Got Talent and became very corporate, he stopped having Perez Hilton on. And the reason why that is so egregious is because Perez Hilton was used as a motivating tactic for one of Howard Stern's staffers to lose weight, and the bet was Benji Bronk, who worked for The Howard Stern Show for over twenty years and currently works there now that if he didn't lose I think it was about twenty five pounds in four or five months. I forget that you know how much exact weight he needed to lose and how long the timeframe was, but that if Benji didn't lose the weight, Benji agreed to let Perez Hilton put on a glove and stick his finger up his keyster.
Speaker 2: And I know that sounds crazy, but Howard Stern.
Speaker 3: This is back when Howard Stern was wild and funny and actually entered. Even though that does sound kind of gay, so pause. My point is Howard Stern would use Perez Hilton to do these horrible stunts, to stick his finger and one of his staffers dairy air. I mean, that is some serious dedication to the show, the fact that Perez would do this for no money whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And I know Perez is a gay guy.
Speaker 3: And I know gay guys aren't really into monogamy, so it's probably not even cheating if Perez had a boyfriend at the time. But still, Perez literally stuck his finger up one of Howard Stern's staffers, but as a punishment for one of Howard stern staffers, and then once Howard Stern became very corporate and started, you know, becoming very woke. He stopped letting Perez Hilton go on the show. And I think that that is part of the reason that Paris Hilton was facing so.
Speaker 2: Much mental, you know distress.
Speaker 3: A lot of the people that were there to support Perez on his rise to fame turned their back on him and considered him too controversial.
Speaker 2: And this is Howard Surn.
Speaker 3: This is the same guy that used them to stick his own finger in one of his staffers. But so it's a crazy story. But I'm happy that I got to ask for as about it, and as you can see, we got along very well. But let's play another clip. This is a clip of tempoole excuse me. This is a clip of TMZ playing the nine one call three.
Speaker 1: Side at ten.
Speaker 2: Two fifty two D.
Speaker 8: Three Press three car received PD's requesting fire us.
Speaker 9: He returns to Stamby as.
Speaker 8: Available twenty two to fifty three d cunty.
Speaker 9: May forty seven RUSS, where do you have rescue three going.
Speaker 3: For us K three and c SP's requesting FIUs return to the previous call.
Speaker 9: Copy of it.
Speaker 3: That's a firminus.
Speaker 9: We were on that previously we risk God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, additional, now, the reason that that phone call is actually important at all is the fact that Perez Hilton was doing this on TikTok Live. He had thousands of people watching him do this, and he did it for a while. I mean, he cut his entire body, covered himself with his own blood, and was talking about wanting to die. And the fact that it actually took this response that long kind of shows you that you can't really trust the freaking fire department or nine one one to actually be there when you need him. But at the nick of time, they were able to save his life. So that is a good thing. But I want to play this next clip of Temple discussing the situation that I think that Perez I.
Speaker 4: Obviously we would say it's it's a mental illness of some sort. It's it's a it's a you know, something is happening in some dysfunction.
Speaker 1: But what I I.
Speaker 4: It's is hard to talk about because a video is so horrifying. But he's moaning sexually as he's carving himself up, moaning naked on camera, and I.
Speaker 3: Will admit that that was probably the most disturbing part of it. Not just the fact that he was cutting himself though he was covered in blood, but that he was naked on TikTok Live. And of course what did TikTok do. They didn't even take it down. But if you're a conservative and you go on there and you say I don't like the libtards, they immediately basically ban your account. But if you're Perez Hilton, you get to cut yourself, you gets to show your genitals.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Perez was moaning a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, but he was having a psychological break. He was going crazy. I don't think he was enjoying anything that he was doing. He was licking the knife at one point, and to me, it just made me cringe because I just couldn't imagine cutting my own tongue. So my heart goes out to Perez. I don't necessarily agree with his politics. I don't agree with the fact that he has three adopted children and he's not setting a very good example for these kids. I think that he probably potentially should lose custody. I am very aware that this is a very controversial topic because some.
Speaker 2: People will say, well, what about all the kids up for adoption. You don't gay people to be able to just adopt kids. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I really support gay people being able to buy kids because you put them in situations like this with Perez, who violated himself on camera, was butt naked doing the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, more discussing than any sexual acts I know. Tim To tried to describe it as he was getting sexual gratification from it, but to me, I think he was just so.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I really don't It's very hard to describe, but I don't think he's getting any sexual pleasure from it because he was in a lot of pain in the video. So once again we learn our lesson when a gay guy has access to a bunch of kids, they're.
Speaker 2: Probably not the best role models.
Speaker 3: So maybe we should stick with letting, you know, heterosexual couples buy or adopt kids. And when I say by these people pay surrogates, Kim kardash And paid a surrogate.
Speaker 2: All of our sisters paid surrogates, have babies.
Speaker 3: So these people that have a little bit of money in Hollywood figure out ways to get access to children. And I think we should really pump the brakes when we make decisions on letting gay men with mental health issues just take custody of multiple children. So, Prez, that's my only complaint here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really hope you get the help you need.
Speaker 3: But you shouldn't have done that because your children are going to see that.
Speaker 2: Forget about the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: We were all disgusted by it, we're all shocked by it, But think about how your kids feel. Think about the pain that you're putting them through. And none of those kids.
Speaker 2: Deserve to feel that way.
Speaker 3: So Pez, you shouldn't do this because I care about you, or Timpoole's going to talk about you, r TMC's going to talk about you. You should do this for the three kids that you call yourself the father of and really get some serious help. I've never seen a video as gory and graphic from someone that I know, for that matter, in my entire life. All Right, guys, coming up next, we're gonna get into your calls. You guys called, we listen, We're gonna play the best ones that's coming up next.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to After Hours, Unreal America's boys.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much for watching After Hours with Alex Stein, Right here on Real America's Voice. Now, this is my favorite segment of the show. This is where we listen to all of your calls, complaints, concerns, whatever you guys got for me. Please call me the numbers two one four two one six six' one six.' nine we got a lot of calls, last night almost one. Hundred calls not everybody left, a MESSAGE so i would encourage.
Speaker 2: You guys don't. BE shy i know. You're nervous oh what is those gonna?
Speaker 3: Say that just use a. Fake name we're not gonna walks. Your number we're not going to expose you at. Your office we're not going to make you get fired from. Your job if there is something that you really want to Critique the pimp On a, blimp About then, i'm encouraging encouraging all of. You guys please call and leave. A voicemail we would really appreciate it because we want to make the. Show better we want to make the, show success and we can't do that without hearing from. You guys so please participate by calling the number two one four two one six six one.
Speaker 2: Six,' nine okay so let's start out with.
Speaker 3: Our first voicemail this is a Caller reacting to I'M not gonna i just feel like this is cheating Because my sweet strawberita is nearby and this. Definitely DIDN'T happen but i Didn't. CHEAT on strawburita aoc didn't cheat On. Her fiance riley but we may have or may not Have Gone to olive garden and. Gotten some breadsticks let them get stale and do some.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 3: With them okay we got a lot of calls from people's wives and husbands last night saying that they were on Their Way to olive garden to go do some crazy. STUFF with breadsticks i just want to encourage you that if you are going to do something, with a breadstick make sure To have some Marinera or, some alfredo sauce because you can cause, some serious damage. Some SERIOUS tearing some i DON'T want to i DON'T know if i can use this, word on, here anal, leakage.
Speaker 2: ANTAL tearing anal i don't.
Speaker 3: Even think you should, stick IT there and aoc definitely didn't, stick IT there and i didn't stick it there. Or there Either but what, i'm saying is if you're going, to do That always use Alfredo protection. OR marinera protection i would not encourage you to, use meat sauce useing you get some meat residue, in a hole and then it could just try to USE a meatless i don't want to, call it lubrication but It is. A marinera lubrication It is. An alfredo lubrication so let's play the first. Called, VOICEMAIL one okay i got a problem with.
Speaker 10: THE breadstick thing i mean it was, a little funny but then it was just going on.
Speaker 5: About the breadsticks and, first of all breadsticks are, Just gross anyway what the?
Speaker 3: Hell are?
Speaker 1: THEY stale bread?
Speaker 9: I mean uck you want to put up someone's? BUTT for, Real i.
Speaker 1: Mean i'm dangerous what happens?
Speaker 9: WHEN it, breaks i mean.
Speaker 1: THIS isn't gross i don't want to.
Speaker 9: Do about anything of your butt. Of ANYBODY else's but i don't like to think about.
Speaker 3: Things of, people's but okay not get, the hell.
Speaker 9: OFF thank you i like to show you.
Speaker 3: Pretty, funny, bye.
Speaker 2: Well listen color We. Live in america we live in.
Speaker 3: A free country and the fact that you don't know what a breadstick is that worries me more Than anything, that i've said because breadsticks are one of The most delicious italian delicacies. Known to man they, are, oftentimes flour water a little, bit of garlic a little, bit of, uh you know garlic, season egg maybe and then you put them. In the oven you put a little, Butter on them, you toast them and the, bread. Is soft delicate they. Taste so good Mix a, little marinara sauce Mix a, little alfredo sauce you put a little. PASTA on it i like to actually cut my olive garden breadsticks and then put a tofurky hot dog IN it because I like tofu i'm the, plant BASED pimp and i use the breadstick as an actual. Hot dog bun so the fact that you don't know what a breadstick is that worries. Me THE most but i do appreciate, the constructive criticism because what you said. IS the truth a breadstick can, break in there and then you have a situation where you're going. To the hospital you got to tell the nurse you got a bread stick stuck, up your keyster and. That's INCREDIBLY embarrassing so i wouldn't want to put anybody. Through That situation so i'm not encouraging anybody. To DO that AND aoc and i have. NEVER done that i don't know why you guys ARE insinuating THAT aoc and i went to an olive garden and took A. Tour OF italy then i took A tour of aoc like that. DID not happen i just want that. On the record she's never stuck a stale breadstick four inches inside of.
Speaker 2: My dairy air now let's get to.
Speaker 3: Our next Caller this Is bob from oregon talking more about. The bread.
Speaker 1: Sticks damn Me this Is.
Speaker 9: Bob from morgan mother and my wife's on the way to all of them.
Speaker 5: Garden after that boat you said, about his stick.
Speaker 9: Red sticks somewhere where.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't be what is? Wrong With, YOU row well i do have to take the blame, On.
Speaker 2: That one bob.
Speaker 3: That's on me. That's my fault and the fact that your wife wants to go do, that to you and your wife's. A certified freak that is. A good woman you married a. Very good woman you married. A beautiful woman i'm guessing because she has a good taste in man if she's with a. Guy like, You so listen sometimes in long term, relationships and marriages. Things get boring. Things get stale we need to spice things. Up a bit and there's no spice better than garlic. On a breadstick and that's. Just a fact garlic is probably. The best seasoning people put it, on their steaks they put it. On their pasta you really can't put garlic on anything and make.
Speaker 2: It taste worse it makes.
Speaker 3: Everything TASTE better so i apologize for what your wife may have done to, you last night as long as you use afraid of lubrication or some Marinera lubrication that i'm sure, you're okay today and believe, it or not it might have. Helped with digestion so when we're trying to come up with unorthodox ways to keep, our RELATIONSHIPS interesting me, aoc in particular we're going to. Do unorthodox things so don't. Blame the breadstick blame the fact that your wife wants. To spicings up and there's no better place to spice up a marriage than going. To. Olive, garden okay now our next caller is talking about a song that reminds Her Of.
Speaker 2: Doctor, Tony, FAUCI.
Speaker 9: Hey alex i know, this IS random but i was just listening on my YouTube playlist and a song came.
Speaker 5: Up and it kind of Reminded Me.
Speaker 1: Of anthony fauci the Song is Called run And hide. BY cody McCarver i think it should be.
Speaker 3: Dedicated to him have, A good night god.
Speaker 9: Bless YOU guys.
Speaker 3: Now i don't know what. THAT song IS i guess i should have looked that song up. BEFORE the show i don't Even know who. Cody mcgovery is it sounds like she. Thinks everybody is i'm gonna look up that song. After the SHOW but like i, rapped last night we do Have A new doctor fauci song and hopefully we're gonna be releasing. It very soon i'll give you a little bit, of the hook and basically it, Goes Like this.
Speaker 2: Doctor fauci, is so gay he writes in a.
Speaker 3: Diary Every day doctor fauci. Is a homo i'd rather Drive Drunk with tony romo.
Speaker 2: Than stick that needle.
Speaker 3: In, my arm guys we're gonna get really into it, on this show and we're Gonna Get into tony fauci AND this song i hope will expose him for the fraud.
Speaker 2: That he, Is But really.
Speaker 3: Tony fauci's not gonna, face any punishments so we Can he and hall. All day long we need to go after the people That Were, beneath tony fauci because if we, can expose.
Speaker 2: Them then maybe they can be the ones that ring the.
Speaker 3: Alarm bells and actually give us the inside information and show us all of the Horrible Things that, tony fauci did because he's never gonna, admit to it even if he, had full immunity which he was Pardoned by, the biden administration but even if he got immunity from, the current administration he's never going to publicly admit the fact that this leads, from a lab the fact that they didn't use a proper protocol when it came to a gain. Of function Research so doctor frauci will never. Be HELD accountable so i think the only way that we can get any pleasure or Enjoyment from doctor frauci is to relentlessly make fun of them for the rest. Of our lives And that's what i'm going to focus on doing. With, my, time okay now let's play voicemail number four about the transgenders and.
Speaker 2: LESBIANS being fake i Love This caller time.
Speaker 3: Time ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Trans is fake maybe, lesbians Is fake baby god bless.
Speaker 3: And. That's a fact see that caller is smart because if a lesbian Can have too margarita's and all of a, sudden she's straight then she's not. Really a lesbian and that's the problem is that we have all of these girls that are Being Indoctrinated by megan fox who has. Four trans kids we have a lot of people that. Are sexually confused we have this feminist into that is pushing women, away from men and it's pushing them into. Other women's arms and the real when it comes to, stats about divorce lesbians have the highest occurrence of divorce of any.
Speaker 2: Couples out there. That's no joke if, you're a lesbian.
Speaker 3: The likelihood, of a divorce just like if you're a transgender the likelihood of suicide. Goes up exponentially why you ask because being a girl is a pain in the butt and marrying a girl is also a pain. In THE butt so i would encourage any lesbians that are watching this show that may be offended by me saying that being a, lesbian is fake just go try. This New medicine REDNECK mark and i are trying to get this out. For proper testing we want to follow all the proper. Protocols and procedures but go try to. Buy, some tricox again it's a medication that will make, you feel better and it'll probably make your parents a lot happier for, their little daughter their beautiful little daughter that is. Seriously, sexually confused okay now let's plays this last called voicemail number five the color ass why is everything? So gender specifics but why is everything?
Speaker 9: So gender, specific like go like obviously, A problem here like maybe you should like turn around look in. The, miror bro OKAY that's all. I gotta say good luck. To you, man.
Speaker 3: You know everything is gender specific because that's what the world we. Live in today everybody wants to break things down, into three genders not to they think there's this third one that all of a sudden people can buy change, their biological sex. Which is impossible AND you have, wnba, coaches saying oh we're going to welcome trans athletes. Into, THE league well i encourage any trans athletes out there that can actually, play some basketball please consider trying TO. Join the wnba we need to teach these, women a lesson and the majority of the WOMEN in the wnba or lesbians, and guess what they're all sleeping, with each other having a bunch. Of relationship issues so this gender, specific you know, SPECIFIC or specificity i, can't even speak You know what i'm. Trying to say.
Speaker 2: Gender specific things.
Speaker 3: Are all stupid what we need to do is this is how we fix. The BATHROOM problem if i don't want a transgender pooping a ping next, to my girlfriend we should just make. Single stall bathrooms you just. Have one door you see the multi purpose bathrooms or. The family bathrooms every bathroom is going to be like that. In the future it's just one stall or one urinal and it's. WELCOME to everybody i think that's how, we fix it, because if not then we just got to have a men's room in, a woman's room and if you're, biologically a boy you go pee in. The men's room if, you're biologically female you go in. The ladies room, it's pretty simple, not that, crazy and really at the end, OF the day i think most people would feel a lot safer in a bathroom knowing that there's not some gargoyle in address trying to get some sort of sexual pleasure by taking.
Speaker 2: A dump next to.
Speaker 3: A biological, woman, all right guys, coming up next we got a lot of. The top stories we got all this homeless cry This, is in california and we're going to get into that transgender basketball player Dominating in the french. Basketball women's, league thank you guys so much for staying Up Late watching After Hours with alex stein Right Here On. Real america's voice and everybody, always asked me what, Is? Your secret alex how do you have? So much energy how do you stay up so late? Doing, this show well THIS is how. I do it is this. Delicious energy drink they. Sponsor this show we work with them. Hand in hand and the reason why it's such an honor to work with such a Great Company, like soldier field it's not the fact that this, is zero sugar five total calories.
Speaker 2: And, it gives, you you know more energy than.
Speaker 3: Like ten horses the reason why this company is so great is that fifteen percent of the proceeds actually go to help out. Our military veterans and, let's be real our military veterans don't get enough Support from.
Speaker 2: The, american government yes.
Speaker 3: They get a little, bit of support but these people go put their lives on the line every single day they, go into battle and this is a company that supports them. In that fight there's actually soldiers that drink this. On the battlefield so if you want to drink the same Stuff that the american soldiers drink and you want to, support them simultaneously Then go to buysoldierfuel dot com today or If You've, got amazon Prime Order some soldier fuel and we'll get it to you in less than. Forty eight hours and support a company That actually. Supports american veterans So We. Love soldier fuel thank you so much for. Being, a, sponsor okay now in, the last segment we're TALKING about the wnba wants to encourage transgenders to come play. In, the league well everybody knows that their virtue signaling and if they actually had their feet held, to the fire they would change. Their, opinion instantly. Well guess what There is a french women's basketball league that has the player of the year that was born, a biological male played basketball up into his early thirties and then.
Speaker 2: Decided to transition and this Person Is Named.
Speaker 3: Julie Julie Tatart and julie tatart WAS the league mvp average over twenty points a game in twenty. Rebounds, a game now, watching these, clips, you're like well this is against you not as good of TALENT. As a wnba it's really not. About the talent i'm sure there PROBABLY is Some Wnba player CAITLIN clark or i don't even know any, The Other. One sophie cunningham they might actually be a little Bit Better. Than JULIE tatart But I know julie tatart is better THAN the.
Speaker 2: WORST wnba.
Speaker 3: Player I, know julie tatart even though they're Playing In The, french women's league which is not as COMPETITIVE, as a wnba is still better than probably eighty five to ninety percent of the WOMEN. In THE wnba so I want the wnba to put the money where.
Speaker 2: Their mouth is And Actually.
Speaker 3: Signed, Julie tatart now julie tatar was reach out for opinion on this whole entire Viral story and julie said that they would love the opportunity to go PLAY. In the wnba so you can see why these.
Speaker 2: Clips look at julie.
Speaker 3: Dominating the boards and my favorite Part is when julie does. A chess bump you would think that a woman naturally wouldn't do a chess bump because THERE'S very SENSITIVE i, KNOW aoc, Now i mean i've JUST heard that aoc is sensitive, in That area and i've heard a lot of other women are sensitive, in that area and that typically, when they're celebrating they don't go bump ugies.
Speaker 2: With another woman, But.
Speaker 3: Of course julie tetart was, born a dude so they don't have any sensitivity. In their chest, they probably, have you know their plumbing down there is probably still the same as their, biological plumbing was. And They're born so i'm so excited that we finally found, a DECENT player the mvp Of The Women's, french basketball league to have the opportunity to actually hold these LADIES in. The, wnba accountable now, people ask yourselves WHAT Is the w SANDFORD.
Speaker 2: In the wnba It Stands For Women's.
Speaker 3: National basketball association but that doesn't mean transgenders. Can't, Join Him, So julie tatart america needs you.
Speaker 2: More Than ever the french helped us, in you.
Speaker 3: Know previous wars this is the Time that the french can help us.
Speaker 2: Out THE most Now I know brigitte marcone.
Speaker 3: Is under a lot of scrutiny From People like candice Owen's Or saying brigitte marcone.
Speaker 2: IS a transgender i. DON'T think that i think that brigit's probably.
Speaker 3: Just A woman but I Do know brigitte Marcone Was with emmanuel marcone when he was like fourteen and she was. In her thirties so, if she's anything. She's a pedophile and if we're just, being intellectually honest a lot of.
Speaker 2: Transgenders are pedophiles, AND.
Speaker 3: You know i don't mean any disrespect if you, are a transgender but you know you're doing it because you have gender dysphoria and you're probably getting some sort of weird sexual. Gratification FROM it so i would get sexual Gratification From watching julie TATAR join the wnba and dominate on the Women's. Courts, in america okay now let's play. THIS next clip i don't know.
Speaker 2: If this clip is.
Speaker 3: REAL or fake a lot of people ARE, SAYING it's ai a lot of people are.
Speaker 2: Saying it's real it.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been fact checked, yet on x which makes me tend to believe that it, is possibly real but at the, same exact time whether it's. Real or not this is The direction that. California is going this should be a meme for what all of the politicians have done to a. Once great state california arguably was the Greatest. State in america all the movies Are, filmed in HOLLYWOOD all the tv shows are. Filmed out there you weren't Cool unless. You're california cool but now the entire state has been run by homosexuals and transgenders right. Into The Ground and gavin neusam might not, be a homosexual but he. Is a pervert he slept with his, main staffer's wife and he was The Mayor. Of san francisco so with that, type of leadership we need to call This Out because gavin newsom is a front runner To be the democrats nominee for the twenty. Twenty eight election so watch this video, and ask yourself Is this the california that you grew UP?
Speaker 2: WATCHING on, tv.
Speaker 3: I mean the bombs are building Cardboard, castles in california and whether that's real or, whether it's fake that is a true representation of the direction that The state of california is going and is a really sad. State, OF affairs now i want to play, this next club which is very near and dear. TO my heart a, Friend, of mine donut who's a, great content creator reacted to a meme that has been going viral showing the sad reality. Of CORPORATE minimalism when i was, a young kid you'd. Go to McDonald's they had, a ball pit they, had you, know fun Cups they had. Batman Happy meals now McDonald's has turned into a dystopian corporate minimalism hellhole where the employees want you to use a kiosk instead of having to interact with them, at a counter and when you get your food they really like throw, it, at you like get the hell out. Of this store they don't even want you. Inside the McDonald's but let's. Play this clip then we'll get, into corporate.
Speaker 10: Minimalism more minimalism we've been pushed this oxymoron. For a while look at that nineteen eighty seven looks. Sick at McDonald's there's a bunch, of cool stuff very inspiring everywhere you look to.
Speaker 5: The.
Speaker 10: Sprutalist, of nothing.
Speaker 3: Now the reason why this should scare you is that McDonald's is the Biggest. Restaurant in america, there's McDonald's everywhere so other restaurants are going to follow The trend. That McDonald's does the real reality of the situation when it comes to McDonald's are basically a real estate company that just Happens. To sell hamburgers they've stopped trying to get customers of value price burger and now they figure it out a way to fleece the franchisees where they make a little, bit of money but they can just sell the property once the. Business goes bankrupt and THE reason why i hate THIS is because i grew up in. THE original McDonald's i grew up in the McDonald's. WITH the ballpit i told you last night about how there's kids pooping.
Speaker 2: IN the ballpit i was one.
Speaker 3: Of THOSE kids and i don't want to Live in america where my son or daughter can't poop in. The ballpit too we should all be able to poop and pee in the ballpit one time, and get humiliated because that's how you. Learn life lessons but you think anybody's going to be able to go in this ballpit and take. A, number two no because there are No, ballpits anymore McDonald's because we've basically taken the whole entire country and thrown away all of the character that. We once had so if you want to live in a Cardboard, castle in california or you want to go to a McDonald's where the employees are mean and they make you use a kiosk and all, the, coupon stink well then you're probably really.
Speaker 2: Happy with the state of affairs. In the world. BUT not me i like. A little nostalgia I like.
Speaker 3: THE america that i, grew Up in and i'm really Worried about The america that i'm living, in right now.
Speaker 2: Especially because of.
Speaker 3: This, next clip now this is a clip of My friends sarag gonzalez getting assaulted by a woman that you can tell is on a lot of ANTIDEPRESSANTS and. Ssri i drugs she was at A Rally. For greg, abbott excuse me that was Out of kN paxxon at. Rally last night So My, friend sara gonzalez who was at A Rally, for kin Paxon confronted a james tallerco supporter and she got assaulted and got hit. With her sign because these people are very impulsive and they are on a lot.
Speaker 2: Of prescription drugs let's play The Clip, The ken paxton.
Speaker 7: And there is an old lady, In a walker tallerrico supporter who.
Speaker 3: Brought, her sign ma'am why do you? The more communism why do YOU the more communi. AT the man.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: HELP her out i, don't. Support.
Speaker 9: Criminals ma'am.
Speaker 1: Ma'am what are?
Speaker 3: The sixth genders.
Speaker 7: What are?
Speaker 1: The?
Speaker 2: Six genders, ma'am.
Speaker 3: That's assault ma'am that's what. You Guys saw that tallerio supporter just assaulted me. For asking questions why don't you guys like? Freedom of speech do you? Support a fault why don't you like? Freedom of supermampson ma'am. You're a criminal you. Just assaulted me you. Just assaulted me you tried.
Speaker 9: TO trip me i didn't try.
Speaker 3: To trip you yet you're, in. A walker ma'am you. Already can't walk that's.
Speaker 5: Not, My fault, babe.
Speaker 3: Babe boo.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 3: Communist bob.
Speaker 2: Now i'm happy.
Speaker 3: Sarah was saved but that woman, with her. Walker who's brave i'll. Give her that she Went To a ken paxon event knowing that she was probably Gonna the.
Speaker 2: Only taalerrico supporter but that's what.
Speaker 3: We're dealing with we're dealing with mentally ill women like that who, can't even walk that are, on prescription drugs and that claim that they don't support a criminal while actually committing Crime In hitting sarah gonzalez. For the sign so it is the party of hypocrites that shouldn't even Be, called the democrats that should Be called the hypocrats because they are So Hypocritical, And taller rico i'm worried might actually get a lot of Support in. The november election so we need To encourage. Every texas voter We Cannot. Elect james, tallerco to me he looks like a closet homosexual and there are actually allegations that he had a bunch of nefarious relationships, with ex staffers and his current girlfriend was somebody that worked. On his staff so the hypocrisy is so thick. WITH the, left i mean it's just it's like impossible not to, call IT out and i don't understand how they can't.
Speaker 2: See it, themselves, all right folks thank you guys so.
Speaker 3: Much for watching we'll be, back TOMORROW night and i want to encourage all of you if You're In the, loss vegas area we got a great. Event Tomorrow Evening. In Las vegas eric bowling is taking a show On The. Road mainstreat america so if you ever wanted to Participate In A real, america's voice program you have Your Opportunity In las. Vegas august seventh hit the cure code right there and we hope to. See you there.
Speaker 5: From packed crowds, To Unforgettable conversations Eric Bolan's main street america tour has been an incredible journey. Across the country make sure You Subscribe To Real America's voice road trump pro, Conservative astriotic network Horsel than anyone i've.
Speaker 1: Ever worked at and now it's time for, The Next.
Speaker 5: Stop Las Vegas, Join eric, friday august seventh does he Broadcast Live from joel's Chophouse Inside, the ahern hotel bringing, you the, stories the voices and the energy that have made this tour. Such as success tune in for this. Special live broadcast we get IN at one vm local time or join, us in person but tickets.
Speaker 1: Won't last LONG scan the qr code right now. To your spot.
Speaker 5: Don't Miss it, friday august Seventh Only On. REAL america's boys a special thank you To Our Sponsor gunnar gear dominate every MISSION with full hd night vision BINOCULARS featuring, ten adp recording seven levels of INFRARED and ten X digital zoom See beyond the darkness eight www dot get night vision dot com