Speaker 1: The volume TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft King Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs headed.
Speaker 1: To the bye week five and zero after twenty six thirteen victory over the New Orleans Saints. They're undefeated and their quift to be the first team in NFL history to win three straight Super Bowl. The Chiefs received some good news today OJO regarding Rashi Roight status in Rappaport reported that rice is l c L may be the only ligament that needs to be repaired. Chef to report it is unlikely Chief Rashid Rice will play again this season, but doctors will not know for sure until they do the surgery. He's going nder anesthesia, and they're gonna look around and see what they find and what they repair. Would would determine the extent of the injury and how much down team. What should the Chiefs do? Hey, hey, Miami, y'all want to trade us Tyreek back. I'm going to Tyree because they don't need.
Speaker 4: Not based off what I saw tonight. Not based off what I saw tonight. You don't need to.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that's not good enough for Jo, That's not good enough. I don't know. If you beat the Ravens the game.
Speaker 1: Fear factor, hey mm hmm, I will I will not see he's scared. He ain't the boogeyman, he ain't. I want the boogieyman. I want you afraid to come outside. I want to see.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you got.
Speaker 5: No think about when Hollywood Hollywood Brown come back. Think about if they did get Tyreek. Think about Ann Xavierworthy at the same time. Come on, man, so matter of fact, you know what if Tyreek was to come back, Let's say, hypothetically speaking, how about we just handing him the God damn Lombardi. Now, okay, because you're not you're not stopping that. You're not you're not stopping that. I don't think there's a defense or a scheme or a team that is put together well enough has the personnel to stop something like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, So you reach out to tell you reach out to Miami and see if they're interested with Tyreek. Uh.
Speaker 2: Then I'll probably go.
Speaker 4: Say, man, you're trying to create a to me, I don't.
Speaker 1: Huh, but here's a no. I'm just saying all that yo, closed mouth, don't get fed.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Jerry said he thought Derrick Henry was too expensive, but did he see That's like you're going you're going to the you going to the club or something. And that fine girl over there, man, she probably got somebody.
Speaker 4: But listen, if you do that.
Speaker 5: Girl over there, you never forget the game of soccer. Just because there's a goalie in that doesn't mean you can't score.
Speaker 1: H exactly. So go over there and ask her. Guess what she might be on out. They might have just broke.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, he might have done. You got to be.
Speaker 2: About it.
Speaker 4: That look back.
Speaker 1: And she probably all she can do that. Man, you know how many times let him been told no? But I want to hear her saying, though you.
Speaker 2: Like that flim then no, I'm not no. No. Do you know how I was told no, that I ain't gonna be issh that I ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 1: And if you go you go to college, you ain't gonna do You ain't gonna do what you did in high school. And if you go to the NFL, I done been told no, I don't ain't no thing to me. But heres there, I guess what she said. Yeah, I'll be the man. I be clicking back here like Darthy. Rumors arounding Davonte Adams and talks of him being traded away from Las Vegas are ramping up. According to k Adams, he will not be on our show toursday, originally scheduled. She tweeted, Oh boy, lots happening at the moment with I guy Adams. He won't be on tomorrow. Sorry about that, Stay tuned today, Adam chef to name the Jets the Saints are the most likely landing spots for Davonte Adams services.
Speaker 5: I mean, it makes the most sense and the most we know why the Saints, but I don't think the best fit for him would beat the Saints, being that they have their targets already and know lobby and and uh Rasid shahat Uh. But what makes sense to me to help both sit the offense over in New.
Speaker 4: York is Aaron Rodgers. I mean it just it makes the most sense, you know.
Speaker 5: And I think if he is to come, I think he will restructure uh and and promising that he'll be there obviously more than more more than one year, because I think Aaron will probably come back another year as well, because because of the injury the previous year.
Speaker 4: But just I mean, it's the writing is.
Speaker 2: On the wall.
Speaker 4: The writing is on the wall.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Aaron behind closed or to try to do everything you can to get to get uh the Jests, to get Deva down.
Speaker 4: There, and it gives them a chance, It gives him a chance.
Speaker 5: I think if you have Aaron Rodgers, you brought him there for a reason, so you might as well get multitudes you want through to see how far you guys can go the East right now, I mean it's up for is up for grabs, So why not improve your offense and go take it.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: That being said, Aaron's gonna have to play better though, ojo Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, most definitely he's well based on what we saw last night.
Speaker 2: And the week and the week before against the Broncos. Yeah, he has.
Speaker 1: He he hasn't played well, even if you go back to the first game. Now, he played well in one game, but other than that, he hadn't played well. He's gonna have to play better because remember, o Joe, he was supposed to be the reason why they're winning, not why they're losing mm hm. And so their defense is playing Look, their defense isn't historically great, but they're playing well enough.
Speaker 2: He's not holding up his end of the deal. I'm not breaking news, guys. It's not no. This is not an Amber alert.
Speaker 1: Where Shannon Sharper is breaking news about Aaron Rodgers being bad. He's not playing well, and we can acknowledge that. A lot of people don't want to acknowledge that. But I think athletes want you to be honest with them. I believe you to be honest without beating them over the head. He's not right, right, It's okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the funny thing about it is, you know what I like about Aaron, which I think most of the time and maybe maybe he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He took accountability for that. He said he has to play well.
Speaker 5: I mean he said that most most times they deflect and point the fingers that other people, you know.
Speaker 4: But the fact that he was able to take accountable.
Speaker 5: Notice I didn't. I didn't play well. I didn't play like myself. So I mean, we're gonna see what happened. I'm not sure who they're playing. I'm not sure the just are play next, but hopefully, hopefully he has a better showing.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: The question is the Lion's going to have a fire sale? What about Max Crosby? Does he want the stage? Does he want out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The boy they must run, Somebody get him?
Speaker 2: Can you a a he hell raised Ojoe?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he big time, big time.
Speaker 2: You know he reminded. He reminds me of Jared Allen. You remember Jared Allen?
Speaker 5: Just getting ready to say Jared Allen. Remember every time year that and got a sack he was still to count.
Speaker 2: Entire Yeah, uh in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I think he played one year in Carolina too, But that's where he cut That's where he made a name from himself with Kansas City, uh in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: But well, look, I just won't.
Speaker 1: I want Davante to uh get somewhere where he can you know, play out his last because what he got two more years left on that contract. He's in the third year of a five year deal, right, so he needs to get somewhere, and uh, obviously he's gonna you know, look like for what Schefter is reporting, it looks like.
Speaker 2: The Jets and Saints.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and listen, it needs to happen sooner than later, and he needs to happen sooner than later.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: On the most recent podcast, Michael Parkson said he thinks the Jets is where Davante's gonna land. I think that relationship with the Jets is gonna come to life. Michael said that Davante brings a winning culture after predicting that he would head to New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it. It makes the most sense.
Speaker 5: I mean it just it just makes more sense if it's another team outside of that to me.
Speaker 4: I mean it just, I just I don't I don't understand it. I wouldn't understand it.
Speaker 1: But the fact that it got out O Joe, that he wants out, He's brought down, he's suppressed his value because I know you got to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: See ojo anything I know you trying to sell.
Speaker 1: I ain't finna give you a I'm not goin to give you market price for it because I know you got to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Because you know why.
Speaker 1: I know you got to get rid of it because he won't out, and he'll call you problem if he doesn't get out, not publicly, not going to do anything. But remember, and I told you off the era, I said, I believe AP was talking about Davonte Adams when he said guys are making business decisions.
Speaker 2: And we will make business decision moving forward. Right.
Speaker 1: I believe I could be told wrong, but I believe that's what he was talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not I'm not sure. Ain't no telling him because I wasn't able to see the film. I think if I was able to see the film, I'll be able to tell you exactly who was making those business.
Speaker 1: Decisions and and uh what would that happen? The tweet Davante Adams played his last game. Somebody that either runs his account or AP like that tweet. Oh that's right, that's right. I know somebody I know I know somebody. Yeah yeah, remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 4: God, remember that.
Speaker 1: If somebody saying something, if somebody saying something about oh Joe, if somebody from real account like that tweet, You're like, hold on.
Speaker 2: Real you like that? Oh you yeah? Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: We we had to have it. We had to have a little conversation. You see, we'll be on we'll be on system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be on you like they talking reckless out here about your boy, and you like it that tweet?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got something you want to tell me.
Speaker 1: The Commander's quarterback Jade Daniels, has exceeded expectations to begin his rookie season, including those from his own teammate. Terry mcclaurin talked about the quarterback's hot start with Albert Brusk, saying, I did not anticipate him coming in and hitting the ground running like that. I played with a few quarterbacks and definitely a few rookies. Sometimes it takes some time to get comfortable in an NFL system, not just that practice. Then you go into the game. It's a different animal. What's always encouraged me about him is his ability to get better every day in practice. When we would have a social practice the next day, he would not making the same mistakes twice, same thing.
Speaker 2: In joint practices.
Speaker 1: Then you get into the game and you see him getting better each and every week. I think it's a testament to the experience that he had in college. But it's also his preparation. He puts in that dude who works so hard, he's always prepared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it also has to do it where he came, Where he came, what school he came, What school he's coming from, being under the big lights, being at LSU, used to the large crowds, coming from a college team that is preparing you for the next level anyway.
Speaker 4: So all you had to do was do just that. Hit the ground running based on everything.
Speaker 5: You take it from there, everything you've learned since your adolescents, since you've been playing quarterback. You come on to the NFL, you put the right people around you, if you're in the right situation, you get what you're getting from Jane Daniels at such an early age, even as I mean such an early age, at such an early time, even as a rookie.
Speaker 1: But he had fifty five stars, so Joe. Do you know how many starts that he was in college?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Most college quarterback their red shirt played two years.
Speaker 4: They go, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Why you say.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, if you played for the national championship, you're probably playing fourteen to fifteen games. Obviously, he didn't play for the national championship, so he's playing basically he's been a startery every since he.
Speaker 2: Walked into college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get that many starts, yeah, so it's extremely impressive.
Speaker 2: It goes to show you the work that he's put in.
Speaker 1: Daniels in completing seventy seven point one percent of his passes, the highest among all set starting quarterback, he said, a single game rookie completion your record. During Week Washington's REEP three win over the Bengals, connected on ninety one point three of his throws.
Speaker 4: Young Bull looked like he'd been there before.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's the only way him and him and him and CJ. Shroud they look like they've been there before.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: And if you could believe this, he's playing better than CJ did last year because CJ didn't pick up his plate till like Week three weeks four.
Speaker 2: Week five, this joker came out the gate.
Speaker 1: Gerardmeo had a noticeably different tone about his quarterback room after Week five. Many have wondered if when he'll make the change from veteran quarterback Jacoby Brissett to rookie Drake may Last week, when Mayo was asked about the possibility of quarterback change, he said, Jacoby is one hundred percent our starter. Today, he said, every single day, we're all being evaluated, and it's no different now. The Patriots have fallen in the one and four on the season, after dropping their fourth consecutive game on Sunday in the loss of Miami, the New England Muster just ten points while Jacoby Brissett completed eighteen or thirty four passes one hundred and sixty yards.
Speaker 2: O cho is, in the words of Sam Cook.
Speaker 5: Change jakoky set can't get it done as a veteran.
Speaker 4: Don't put your rookie quarterback out there.
Speaker 5: Don't put your rooge quarterback out there like things are gonna miraculously change just because he's at the helm.
Speaker 4: He's a rookie. He's a rookie for a reason. Now today shroud different.
Speaker 5: Jane Daniels different, understand what they have around them to make that offense go. Hell, if you change some of the weaponry for Jakobe Wessett, I'm sure things will be different.
Speaker 4: You're one and four. You're wanting for for a reason. You're wanting for for a reason.
Speaker 5: And I don't think changing to a rookie as your quarterback and gonna change much anything. Now you might want to, I was just gonna say that. Now you might want to stick him out there, get them that experience, But you know what happened with experience. You know what's to happen to him. Yeah, you go take some more thing about it. Got heave him in there, You got you got it. Once you make that change, you can't go back back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what you once you go through? Oh yeah he does he quarterback? He quarterback for the rest of the year. Yeah, I agree, I agree. Oh Joe Calum Murray announced the partnership with cod c O D Call of Duty. Yeah statement, Kallus said, to the trolls who mean me into the bag back live, I'm officially large.
Speaker 5: We talked about so much. People made complaints about him playing a video game so much. It drove him right into it, right into a sponsorship, right into an endorsements. That's a good thing. That's a good thing because the way he's playing right now. And young fella, go ahead, man, you can play a little you can play your little co D you can play a little play, play a little video game. Just get the ball to Marvin Harrison junior. Baby, that's all you got to do. Please, he's playing good. He's playing good.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh what happened?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: Happened?
Speaker 2: You all right?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what to do. It is interesting, I know, Steph.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Steph, if I don't get my A six that you collaborate, I promise you you're gonna get what James Harrison gonna get. I'm telling you, I'm telling you I want my age where I'm attend and a half.
Speaker 1: Well, it's being reported that Stepan he stepped off in something. It's being reported that allegedly Cardi be cheated with Stepan while she would we.
Speaker 4: Wasn't even there. We won there. You can't believe that, you can't be statue.
Speaker 1: I don't know, oh yo, I don't know if oh yo, no, your woman, your wife, your significant other, your girl pregnant, that's one thing.
Speaker 2: Somebody else. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's just that a rumor. Steph wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Muh, I mean saying, well, he if that's the case, he got the right last name dig because he would dig.
Speaker 2: It nice lay to.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Steph wouldn't wouldn't do nothing like that, man, He would wouldn't do nothing like that.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't do nothing like like that. Like that's just come on, man, I just I don't. I don't even like the rumor. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like the person that even started the rumor to really step on, you know, and assassinate his character like that anyway in the first place, you trying, you're trying the dog time about he Come on, man, man, little brother, don't even get down like that.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Eight months now? Maybe listen, maybe maybe if you maybe if yeah, I wouldn't that's a different story, you know.
Speaker 5: You know, Uh, Stephan Diggs is like he's like the Zach like like Zach zach Efron in his prime. You know, all all the women, all the women love it. You know, all the women love it, you know. You know, he's very fashionable, he's charismatic, he has a he has a good personality.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Yuh but ship, you know, you know he he has his opportunity and can even if there's a goal a goalie in net, he can score.
Speaker 4: You know, he's he's one of Oh he can score. So you know, I just I just don't see it based on the situation, in the circumstance of hand eight months him.
Speaker 1: Nah nah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's what. Yeah, maybe two he don't know. That's one thing, but a.
Speaker 2: Nah nah nah.
Speaker 5: But hey, listen, Steph gonna step Steph on. Yeah, he's gonna have bigger problems. You don't get He's gonna have bigger problems if I don't get them. Goddamn a six.
Speaker 4: Ship. I ain't got a tame man. I've been working on these hands too.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: The Ravens beat the Bengals in overtime forty one thirty eight. Lamar Jackson spearheaded to come back double digits multiple times in the fourth quarter, but Lamar Jackson would not let this team lose. Lamar picked apart the banged up Bengals secondary to the tune of three hundred and forty eight yards. He also had passed for four touchdowns and he rushed for fifty five yards. In the first five periods of the game, the Ravens put up five hundred twenty yards on thirty first down. They needed every one of the big division wins. After the game, Burrow said it was frustrating that a team that started the year with title aspirations is no work close.
Speaker 2: We're not a championship level team right now. We're not.
Speaker 1: I like to think that we'll come back and prove throughout the season to get to that point, but right now we're not. We have to get it together. Oh chump, the.
Speaker 5: Playoffs go dog listen, we're in a hole, but we in the hole. I feel bad as a Bengal fan, as a Bengal player, as a former player. The game was good though offensively the game was good. It was good to see that offense look like it should have looked starting in week one. It was good to see that Bengals offense look how they look how they always look.
Speaker 4: By the time to get a Week three and so on.
Speaker 5: Defense still still a little shaky, still a little shaky. Well, I mean we we shaky, shaky, shak shaky. I don't I don't know what. I don't know where the statistics or the stats are. But we might be when it comes to stop in the run or in the past, we might be damned that at the bottom half of the league, at the bottom half of the league in both of those categories. But from an offensive standpoint, what you saw from t Higgins to day, what you saw from Yoshi, what you saw from from goddamn Jamar Chase, who's showing you.
Speaker 2: That's why you.
Speaker 5: Pay him even if he has two years on his contract. I can take the ball. I can take small smoke screen and take them seventy something yards. I can go deep, I can do everything, no matter where we at. Just put the ball in those hands. Then we get the overtime. When we get to overtime, you have a two hundred and fifty million dollar fucking quarterback.
Speaker 4: That's not the time to play conservative.
Speaker 5: You put the ball in your two hundred and fifty million dollars quarterbacks hands and allow him to win you the game when it matters most. Like you said, the game of four all is all about moments, in a moment like that, in a game that you need to win an important division game to allow get two hundred and fifty million dollars quarterback to earn that goddamn check. Hold on all game, all games? Whoa, we're all game. We've been very successful. Commission, we auditioned, we dunking, we doing everything, but all of a sudden, when it matters most, everybody ass got tight.
Speaker 4: You run the ball three times in a row. Hold on, You run the ball three times in.
Speaker 5: The row, right, and you put the pressure on mcfieldson to make a fifty yard field goal when you get just ran a normal offense. You've been running all game, that's been working an all game. Open up your playbook, you got your quarterback? Come on, man, I will hot. Why we conservative and we're supposed to be trying to win the game you already won in three Throw the kitchens.
Speaker 4: Sing, got the motherfucker's man, it's all time. Run your offense.
Speaker 2: Damn that's how you feeling.
Speaker 4: God Lee, I'm looking at somebody. Goddamn stats.
Speaker 5: Uh Hey, touchdown passes Joe Burrow twelve, He leading the NFL passer rating. Joe Burrow first one hundred and thirteen point eight he's leading NFL and completion percentage Joe Burrow seventy two point two percent, he's second past yage thirteen seventy, he's third forty plus completions yardage, he's time for first.
Speaker 4: So what does that tell you? What does that telling you?
Speaker 2: Just based off the stats?
Speaker 5: And what are you doing at the quarterback position despite it not reflecting what the record may show.
Speaker 4: When he has the ball in his hands, he's getting it done.
Speaker 5: From a quarterback perspective, it just not enough because we motherfucking won it four but again and over time, what do we do We take the ball out of the man's hands and we give it to the running back three times? First down, second down, third down? Are we not trying to win the game? Are we running the ball? Why play conservative in that? Come on, man, give it at least give us a chance. At least at least give us a chance. I mean, we paid him that kind of money for a reason.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, what role did that interception play in the Ravens getting back into this ball game again?
Speaker 4: It played, It played a big role. It played a big role. It played, it played I'm gonna be honest with you and listen say.
Speaker 2: Over that.
Speaker 4: I'm what you mean right. You can't you can't make those kind of mistakes.
Speaker 5: You can't make how to cost the mistakes because the fact that they made that mistake, I think that's another reason why they took the ball out of his hands and ran the god damn ball overtime to make sure the mistake didn't happen again.
Speaker 1: So White, I just want to know why fans mad at me because I want things from a from a play call.
Speaker 2: I just want to know why y'all mad at me.
Speaker 1: So oh he got five touchdowns? Okay, Oh, Joe, you know your defense currently is not playing very good. The last thing you can do is turn that ball over. You can't do that, So now keep moving it. Keep moving the ball down in the field. Even if you sell them selling for a field goal. Now they need a touchdown to be as opposed to a field goal to tie you. The five touchdowns, Yes, he's playing well. A last the different see if saying, what are you gonna blame Joe Burrow?
Speaker 2: Last week?
Speaker 1: He settled for He settled for field goals. He got two field goals before he got those three touchdowns. The Washington Commanders got touchdowns when he was getting field goals. They were getting touchdowns. That's the difference. Okay, they had two double digit leads in the fourth quarter. At one point time the score was twenty four to ten, twenty four fourteen. Let me take that back, twenty four fourteen, twenty four fourteen because the Ravens there was fourteen nine. They got a touchdown to what Yes, it was twenty four to fourteen in the fourth and Lamar Jackson went into that phone Booth, changed into that cap and became Superman again at some point in time.
Speaker 2: O Joe, it's not about that. You can look at the numbers. We used to kill Peyton.
Speaker 1: Peyton had got his numbers every year, and everybody was say stats.
Speaker 2: Are for losers.
Speaker 1: Because Tom Brady would throw for two hundred yards and win the ball game, Peyton have three hundred. Peyton would play a team he throw for three four hundred yards.
Speaker 2: They lose.
Speaker 1: Stats are for losers. But it's funny how it changed. If we like somebody, Joe Burrow is a very likable guy. I've met him a couple of times. He's great, He's a great young man. But at the end of the day, O Joe, you know what it comes down to. You can't make those kinds of mistakes that he made knowing that my defense is not very good currently, because think about it, if they're going up and down the field driving seventy and eighty yard, what the hell you think you're gonna do if you put him on a short field, Yeah, they're gonna get the ball in his on They got bad conservative, He scared him. Zack Taylor got scared. He turned up all over lighton the fourth quarter. They tied the ball game, and now instead of Ojo, instead of like going for it, and.
Speaker 5: You can't do that thought from a coach at that point. Listen, I'm in no position. I ain't no goddamn coach. All I do is play goddamn Madden. But from the outside, looking and understanding how we're doing as a team collectively, understand how our defense is not really playing well.
Speaker 4: They're not playing well.
Speaker 5: They're not playing well against the run, they're not playing well against the pass.
Speaker 4: Who do I put the ball? Who do I put you put it? Even even with the mistake turnover in the fourth quarter, You have no choice. Is the reason we paid him. The money we paid him because it times like that, in moments.
Speaker 5: Like this, correct, we need a win. You put it in his hands. The office has been looking good all goddamn day. Just run your regular offense.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't pull the reins and then have your ass tight when it matters most, because.
Speaker 4: That gets your beat. That got his beat, even with the even with the pick, we had the opportunity to win the game.
Speaker 1: I mean, Joe was thirty of thirty nine ninety two five touchdowns. He normally plays well against the Ravens. I think he has a five hundred yard passing day. That has a four hundred something yard passing day, so he normally plays well. But in that situation, in your running game, oh your twenty three for seventy one, you really have it now. I'm not saying it's not gonna get better, but as of right now, you haven't replaced Joe Mixer what he gave you. In the run game. You had a couple of false starts that set you back behind the eight ball, killed some of your momentum.
Speaker 2: But you just got to find a way to win these games. Tea and Chase were unbelievable.
Speaker 1: They had two hundred and seventy six yards combined on nineteen they had sixteen targets. No, they had twelve, twenty six targets, nineteen catches, two seventy six and four touchdown.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well your star guys, skill position players. They did what they're supposed to be. They did what they were supposed to do. They did the thing. Yeah, sometimes it come down to one play an interception now because you probably you might have could have run the clock out. Because the one thing I don't want to have happened with the way I see Labar Jackson. I don't want to give him the ball back on Joe, I don't want to give back to it. It's the guy Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow, Patrick Mahomes, guys like that. Okay, hold up, man, man, damn they done came back. There only one score down. We can't give him that ball back. He gonna find a way.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: First of all, you got that was a face mask on on Andrews. You got face master moo Joe, and the referee standard came right there.
Speaker 4: I think it was making a tackle, Yeah, I think yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He was making a tackler. Andrews is screaming Andrews got the ball and what had he face master? He face master me? But it was it was a very excited game. This is what you know a shootout in the AFC North. We don't normally get games like this. It's normally a black and Blue division is normally more physical. Uh. But when you got these type of quarterbacks, Oh, Joe and I don't want to pat myself on the back.
Speaker 2: But what did I tell the how to use deck? Henry?
Speaker 4: And over time?
Speaker 2: You tell you him down here win? Over time?
Speaker 4: What to shoot him downhill? Straight downhill? Ain't gap be gapping? Or just toss it to him with a full back in front.
Speaker 1: Bet you didn't know. Fall is the perfect time to feed your lawn. Give your lawn a boost with Scott's Turf Builder Winner Guard. Recover from the summer, prep for the winner, Scott's Winter Guard. Push your grass on the road to a recovery from damaged calls by summer heat. Feed your lawn Scott's Turf Builder winne guard this fall to build strong, deep grassroots for a better lawn next spring. Repair repairs from summer, fun strengthens for the winner. Prepare for spring, Secure for fall fund for you. Pick up a bag of Scott's turf Builder Winner Guard today, feed your lawn.
Speaker 2: Feed it.
Speaker 1: Today's most electric touchdown play of the day came deep in the fourth quarter, and your courtesy, we can't show it because we're not paying two million dollars to show you this video. Lamar Jackson bobbled the snap. He still farmed Sam Hubbard not once but twice. As he's running, rolling off balance, falling out of bound. He discarded a past rusher, took a shot to the face, extended the play, and threw a touchdown pass to Zail Likely.
Speaker 2: How there, How listen?
Speaker 5: I tweeted it too, You saw, I said, I tweeted it too. When the game was going, I said, well, God, damn it, Lamar just won't go away. That young boy is unbelievable. I've been watching LAMARSI was at Boyd and Beach High School.
Speaker 2: I used to go.
Speaker 5: I used to go and watch just see that. He was a superstar. He was a superstar back then. What are you doing in the NFL now? I've been seeing that. Before he even got the Louisville he was doing the same thing at Boyton Beach.
Speaker 4: But he did eat a real deal man. Just man that that that hurt man. We had opportunity. We had it right here. It was, it was, it was in our hands.
Speaker 5: And I was at Twin Peaks then, you know, I watched the football game the Twin Peaks because they put on multiple TVs for the one o'clock games at once, so I you know, so I can enjoy.
Speaker 4: Right, there was a table of.
Speaker 5: Ravens fans that sat that sat adjacent to me where I was sitting, you know, about two three tables over. And every time we made a play. You know, I look on dining now, I look on them down there tracks. I ain't talking the tracks. I ain't want to put my foot in them mouth. And we when we recovered that fumble, we cover that fumble in overtime. I told the waitress. I was like, miss you could put this this coconut ice. You could give me a to go cover styphone cup. Right before they kicked the ball, I went over to the section and I sat there and I just smiled. I ain't even say not just smile because we're finna get this kick and we're finna win.
Speaker 4: Oh. When that god damn place over with Baba.
Speaker 5: That snap and goddamn what and all them Ravens fans went crazy.
Speaker 4: I will hurt. I was that that that that hurt?
Speaker 2: That hurt?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, the momentum swung. You guys had the momentum after Lamar Thumber the ball in overtime. Now you guys got the momentum. Heartbreaker. Oh, y'all don't know what to say about DeShawn bro I'm running out of words, O Joe. At some point in time, O Joe, just got a stop. Now Cleveland has the top more than eighteen points in the game this season. The Browns in the Week five with the worst third down offense in the NFL, and they could.
Speaker 2: They failed.
Speaker 1: They failed to convert all twelve of their third down attempts today.
Speaker 2: With DeShawn in the game.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question, Yoho. At some point time, O Yoe, what what's the issue? What's the issue?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is? It? Is?
Speaker 4: It? Is it mental? Is it the play calling? I mean, what do you think it is? And I'm confused. I've been watching football.
Speaker 5: For a long time, for a very long time, and the and the nose dive in the nose dive that that I've seen from a personal standpoint of arguably maybe a top three quarterback when he was with with the Texans.
Speaker 4: To what the version of the Shawn Jackson. I'm the version of Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing now, that's how in such a short himself such a wow.
Speaker 1: Barring an injury the only time, the only time, O Joe, I did say, I've seen this kind of drop off from any kind of player. Hold on, it's through injury, injury. If you have a significant injury, that would explain it, I could offer you, Ojo, man, you know the man towards he toreds PTEL attendant, Oh Joe, you know the man toward Aki lead. He had back to back ACL surgery, O Joe, he almost had his shoulder ripped off the bone. So that would explain the cataclysmic drop in its play. But I don't see an injury that would cause it.
Speaker 2: So it's mental.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: Listen, do you know how hard that is to get back, especially at that position, at the quarterback position, the quarter hey listen, yes, here and at the quarterback position, you got the ball in your hands every time, So your judgment in your mind, it already got to be clear. Because if your judgment in your mind, and you're not healthy as well. On top of that, you'll never be you'll never be able to play well, You'll never be able.
Speaker 4: To excel with that position. Like I think I was thinking about it. I'm looking at I was thinking about it early day.
Speaker 5: Well, God, damn, I'm looking at But there in the Browns got a Mark Cooper, You got Nick Chubb.
Speaker 4: You got Nick Chubb coming back soon maybe I think maybe two, maybe maybe one more.
Speaker 5: In Joe Cool and Joe Cool elat you brought him a young bull. Damn, why I'm going blank right now? You got you brought him a young boy, Jerry Julie.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, okay, we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 4: We I'm talking about we good.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying from a as a fan, as a as a fan of de Shaun Wahston, as a fan of some of the young bulls over there man that I enjoy watching, I'm like, Okay, they gonna compete, They're gonna compete, they gonna have a chance, you know, in the FC North. And it's just it's not what I envision based on what I've seen in the past. And I really can't put I can't put my hands on it on why they look the way.
Speaker 2: They, Oh, Joe, he don't even move the same.
Speaker 1: You don't look the same in the pocket, and and and and and I think, you know, look, I'm not here to try to rehash and rethink anything, but I think that, yeah, that that weighed a lot on his mind. I think a way of a hell of a lot on his mind. And he was he he hasn't been the same. And I think everybody knows that I'm not breaking O Joe. You and I not breaking news. Everybody knows they I saw the guy. He led the league his last year starting in Houston. He led the NFL in passing yards.
Speaker 2: He did that. I'm not so sure.
Speaker 1: Deshaun he's the twenty twenty ninth, thirty, thirty, first, thirty second. He's a bottom five quarterback currently. Look at Joe Flaco and Indy. Look at what Joe Flaco did in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Joe Flack.
Speaker 1: Joe Flacco is if I'm not mistaken, I think I read this is eight days younger than Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Mam Hey Joe, Joe.
Speaker 1: That Oh yes, yes, it's because I think sometimes, O Joe, when you have yeah, an image, and and then all of a sudden that image is not what was being portrayed, and people start to like you start to.
Speaker 2: Think, how do they how do they look at me? Now? How do they perceive me?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm?
Speaker 1: And that plays with you because you're out in the public. It's if somebody I would have been so, I'd have lost a lot of money. Oh Joe, if somebody would have said your mind, I said, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Is he gonna have Shauny. He's not gonna have a career threatening injury. He's not gonna have anything. Nope, he's just not bet with.
Speaker 4: The quickness to I know, I know what, I know what I've seen from him. I know what I've seen, and I've just I've just never.
Speaker 5: Seen I'm performance decline in such a fast rate, especially when you have a better supporting cast.
Speaker 1: And what you had in Houston. And he's young, and oh Joe, it wasn't like he's thirty, Deshan, is he thirty? He can't because he came.
Speaker 2: Out he's.
Speaker 5: I got a better question for he just turned twenty nine old and get him back to the older Sean, how do we fix the problem.
Speaker 4: How do we fix the issues?
Speaker 1: To ask your question, in professional sports, when have you seen a guy have this kind of precipitous drop and bounce back up? Name the sport, football, basketball, baseball.
Speaker 4: It ain't never happened.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, man, It's hard, oh Joe, because so much of sports is physical. Yes, we've seen guys that had talent, but if you're weak minded mentally, that's where you have to be the strongest. What did they say the best athletes have? What the strongest mentality? Because that's everything. You have to have a self belief that I'm the baddest mofo on this field, this court, this the diamond, this, whatever the case, whatever your avenue, this court, what serena, whatever your arena is. You have the mindset that I'm the baddest mofo here. Dang because a lot bro. Tom Brady ain't the most talented quarterback, not even close. He might not. He might not be in the top one as far as talent, But I'm talking about I'm talking about physical talent.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm talking about the ability to run, jump, arm strength.
Speaker 4: That's that's where they beat you at hun they beat you upstairs.
Speaker 1: All that coach feed to Tom. Oh Man, that's a great Tom listening. And I tend to tell people, how do you know? I said, I'm telling you how they think. Let me tell you we did a lot of this too. They gonna tell you what a great team that is. And they're really really tough, they're really disciplined, they're really well coached. But in that closed door, behind that meeting, Belichick is telling them me weill and kick their ass. And Tom Brady's in that meeting telling them that practice, we're gonna kick their ass. They don't deserve to be on the field, but we're gonna keep hyping them up. He actually believed that. And what great leaders can do they can convince others around them to believe just like they are. They believe just what Tom was so great and so believable. Guys, we're gonna do this. We're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Man. You hear what Tom saying. Man were dying fourteen charms say we're coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're coming back. Yeah, We're coming back. That's how it works. I don't think Deshaun, I don't think his what happened, same thing. Look at Ben Simmons. Oh, look at Ben Simmons in basketball, Joe All Defensive, All Star, All NBA rookie other year. Yeah, he got hurt, But the mentality was, is that what happened in Philly, y'all? Remember I said it. I said he never gonna be the same. His coach criticized him, and the best player on the team criticized him.
Speaker 4: But stuff like that, that's motive. That's motivated. I ain't what I am. I'm You don't think.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, let me ask you a question. Okay, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 4: What down?
Speaker 2: What down it is?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm lined up.
Speaker 2: It's fourth and five.
Speaker 4: We're in the hoddle.
Speaker 1: No, they called the player. They say, oh, let's say we're gonna call two hundred x lamb. That's you, you the ex No, no, but this is what you do. You'd have lost your confidence so bad. You're like he and you got hair?
Speaker 4: No, you got me fun what.
Speaker 5: But fourth and five and you know it's four down and they finn play man the man, man stop playing that.
Speaker 2: You remember that game when they played Atlanta they passed Ben Simmons the ball?
Speaker 4: Hey when he when Hey? When he had to lay exactly see that.
Speaker 2: You see it? Now, you see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Dave Canalis threw Bryce Young back in the game with four fifteen remaining, and Bryce took his first snap in the games as being benched after h and two. Oh so you mean to tell me the quarterback situation that don't change anything?
Speaker 2: Huh huh?
Speaker 1: On the first play you brought time and scramm and five miles standards open for a twenty seven yard Gang canad has brought build a fantastic job. That said, Andy Daalk will remain the starter for next week against the Falcons. After the game, Bryce Young asked if the current situation led a fire for the here.
Speaker 5: Come on, what you say, go Joe political, politically correct. He's saying, he's saying, he's saying all the right things. But maybe that is just him though. You can tell from his you know, his manner, Wait, the way, the way he carries hisself, that's just him. Yeah, I see I can see this person. I can see cool dude, real soft spoken, real sauce. It just you know, I think I think he's gonna get it. He's gona get the opportunity again. I just I just hope his confidence is whenever that opportunity presents itself, that he's ready mentally, you know, and I think it's probably it might be with the Panthers, or if it's if it's elsewhere.
Speaker 4: I hope he's ready.
Speaker 1: Well until they get some weapons that like, don't put me back in there, because I ain't gonna look no better because the anty don't look. Look, ay, look at any don't numbers with those weapons. And if I wh don't look at Andy Dalton. We got a large enough sample size to know what any dolt kneels, large enough, plenty large. I don't care who the quarterback. Ain't nobody look, you better be Peyton Manning or Tom Bradley receiving.
Speaker 4: They got they got some mikes they got I mean, they got they got some boys over there.
Speaker 5: Now once they get Adam Feeling, once they get Adam thieling back your leg it.
Speaker 4: They got Mingo. You know, they got some boys. They got Deontay listen, they got Deontay Johnson.
Speaker 2: He had one target, one case.
Speaker 5: They got some nice you know, some nice little pieces. They just got to put that ship together. They got they got to put it together. And then when you have a when you have when you have question marks at a quarterback position, that means the receiver position and the tight ends have to be that.
Speaker 4: Much better than the quarterback. It gotta be.
Speaker 1: And that's why, that's why he doesn't stand a chance because they're not not nice, They're not that much better. He throwing hed throwing the Kelsey and Laporta and Kitto and guys like that. He's not throwing to Justin Jefferson and Chase and the guys like that. Even if you want to go, even if you take those top ten guys out and go the next ten, what one guy if I give you, if I give you, how many receivers you're gonna go to before you take Deontay Johnson? Leg It, I get it, he's a rookie, But how many receivers and tight ends are you gonna go through before you pick one up?
Speaker 2: Carolina's roster A bunch.
Speaker 4: That's rude, is the truth, though.
Speaker 1: Rookies. Look at what CJ was throwing to. He had Nico tank Dale, Noah Brown as well, he had Dalton Schultz, he had Nice Peak, which one of those guys are better than any of the guys that I named on the Panthers. Yeah, which one of those guys is better than Nico Collins, better than Tank Dale, better than Dalton Schultz, better than hell Noel Brown.
Speaker 4: Comparison is the thief of joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they stealing all the joy from Bryce Young because they ain't do it ish.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you. I'm glad you brought that up. Bobby Jackson Jr. From Alabama. Bro, appreciate the merch perch. Thank you so much, really appreciate that. Thank you for supporting Nightcap. It means a lot to us. Hopefully you really obviously you really enjoyed Nightcap because clearly you had to be you up watching it and it's dabne what two o'clock in the morning there, dabney three o'clock almost three o'clock, and so, Bobby, we really appreciate the merch perch.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your support and give us a hit. Let us know when you get the merch Uh.
Speaker 1: Tim Lee Bengals will be one in seven and Ocho will be saying, man, we go into the playoffs.
Speaker 2: The cook dude, your delusion.
Speaker 5: And know your delusion, your delusion, and we're going to the playoffs. What you talk about you saw what we did today. You see how that offense looks today. Listen, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 1: What was this name?
Speaker 4: What was the name? What was the name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Tim Lee?
Speaker 5: Okay, Tim Lee, you'll see, you'll see. Now we play the Giants next, we're gonna beat the Giants.
Speaker 4: Then we play the Browns. We're gonna beat the Browns.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what the schedule is after that, but we're gonna be right, and we make the playoffs. I'm gonna make sure, Tim Lee, I'm gonna remember you. I'm gonna remember you. And when the Bengals make the playoffs and get up out of this hole and rise from the ashes like the goddamn Undertaker, you make the playoffs, I'm gonna find you.
Speaker 2: You mean like a phoenix? You mean like a phoenix?
Speaker 4: What's the phoenix?
Speaker 2: That's what rides from the ashes?
Speaker 1: Well, I was, I was.
Speaker 4: I was trying to insinuate how the Undertaker comes about the grave or.
Speaker 6: He like, oh, he's up in the middle of the ring, when he was like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh you do, I mean you keep the you know what I heard I heard you say about the offense.
Speaker 2: I don't hear you mentioned nothing about that defense.
Speaker 4: Oh listen, our our team, our identity is the Allen.
Speaker 5: Now, Lou Lou is gonna do what he needs to do to make sure we played good enough, good enough.
Speaker 1: Football win huh win. I mean, listen, that's that's why we practice. You do realize y'all gave up. Y'all gave up forty one to the Ravens. You gave up thirty three, thirty six a week before to the Commanders.
Speaker 5: We talked about Lamar Jackson and Jaydon Daniels, two of the most two of the most efficient.
Speaker 4: Quarterbacks in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Right now, y'all got beat by Jacoby Brissette too. Oh that was week one.
Speaker 4: You know, Week one don't count. It's a toss up. Anybody who in week.
Speaker 2: Won ain't no telling what the third week? Okay to the city, Oh yeah, yeah, that game we should have won.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, our record, our record does not state how good our team is. Are looking at you look at us play today and you look at our record. That's not who we are. It's not it's just not Tim Lee. I'm gonna find you. Matter fact, I'm gonna look for you right now. So I can talk shit. Don't come on.
Speaker 4: Don't come on, Mike, don't come on our show talk about I'm delusional. I think.
Speaker 1: Packers Romeo Dobbs was suspended one game for conduct detrimental to the team. The Packers made the announcement shortly before they departed for Sunday's game at the RAM. The suspension came after Dobbs missed two days of practice and meeting. The team initially explained the absence as for personal reasons, but Sports Illustrated reported that Dos was upset about his opportunities in the passing game. Packers J and Brian Goonikins, Unfortunately, we had to make a difficult decision to suspend Romeo for this week's game. His decisions and actions during the week negatively impacted the team and required us to take this action. While we are certainly disappointed, we are confident that we'll be able to move forward in a positive manner. Romeo is a valuable member of our team and we look forward to welcoming him back next week. Dobbs ranked second on the team with twenty catches one hundred and sixty nine yards, but has yet to score touchdown in four games. In Love's return. Packers through jobs fifty fourth all up threw the ball fifty four times. Eight of those were targeted to Dobs, who called four for thirty nine yards. Only one wide receiver, the Entavion Wicks, with thirteen targets, was thrown the ball more than Dobs.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, yes, sir, you been to tell me guys really like really miss practice.
Speaker 1: Gods get upset that I ain't got no I ain't getting no targets, ain't get no ball.
Speaker 2: They gonna touch down right.
Speaker 1: And god, really miss practice. I don't not be late to practice, missed the time practice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what, it's hard to actually know what exactly happened. And a report coming out saying it, I mean, how truthful.
Speaker 4: Do you think that really is?
Speaker 2: Why would they suspend him? Then?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Why would they suspend You don't know what he got suspended for.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't hold on, they say hold on. They said it was for personal reason. When if somebody ever got suspended for personal reason, it was somebody told them you are Sports Illustrated broke the story that said he missed skipped practice, he skipped meeting because he was upset.
Speaker 2: I know, but I ain't hold on, hold on, hold on. This is what the GM said.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we had to make a difficult decision to suspend Romeo for this week's game for his decisions and actions during the week that negatively impacted the team and required us to take this action.
Speaker 2: Oh show, nothing else needs to be saying.
Speaker 4: Oh so you just you're using sports industry and as your sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm using Brian GOONI kiss the general management.
Speaker 4: Based on what he said.
Speaker 5: What if he was in practicing and he acted a fool in practice about not getting.
Speaker 1: Oh Cho, come on, o Choe at some point in time, Oh Cho, you gotta stop this.
Speaker 2: I get it. You know, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Relying on fucking Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 2: I'm relying on Brian go I said.
Speaker 5: Maybe he acted a fool in practice and they had to spend suspend him for his conduct because he's not getting the ball. Okay, acting a fool in practice, I ain't getting the ball. You know you're acting fool You know what, You can't be doing that while you're here.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 1: Hold on now, you just told me last week. When these reporters get stuff about Davante is coming from somewhere. Now, all of a sudden, it's not coming from anywhere.
Speaker 2: They made it up.
Speaker 4: Illustrated. I ain't using I'm not paying him as no source.
Speaker 1: You said, you said, when reporters say things, they're getting it from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now they report this. It came out of thin air.
Speaker 1: And now Brian Gooniicin's, the general manager, said we had to make a difficult decision to suspend Romeo for this week's game. His decisions and his actions this week negatively impacted the team and required us to take this action.
Speaker 5: And I guarantee the action you talk about it happened at practice. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you this.
Speaker 4: Let's back.
Speaker 2: How about you want to bet? Let's back. I tell you what I do. I tell you what I do. If he didn't miss practice, you give me your salary, maho. If he didn't miss practice, bet your salary?
Speaker 4: What's salary? Which job?
Speaker 2: Bet your salary? Job, whichever one you want to pick, whatever show that you appear on. Bet it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bet no, no, No, ain't no bullshit. Now, I'm real, I'm talking real. Bet it now, bet a thousand. No, I don't want no thousand dollars? Whatever do with one thousand dollars? I bet five hundred, I bet five hundred thousand. I'll bet you five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Why we came bet a thousand?
Speaker 1: I don't want no found. What the hell I'm gonna do with one thousand dollars? What's you gonna do a five hundred thousand? Yeah, I go upstairs right now and pull it slip. I'm gonna do it that.
Speaker 4: See, I can put it out to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Bet five hundred.
Speaker 4: I don't even gamble.
Speaker 2: You ain't got a gamble because you said it didn't happen like that, So that's not a gamble.
Speaker 4: I said, what if it didn't, I said, I wouldn't rely on.
Speaker 2: The Oh, Joe, just think about it. You can be five hundred k just like that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't care, not about no money.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out why you're so happy about what Sports Illustrated saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about what Brian gooderk dad, and I said what he did at practice.
Speaker 2: Bet five hundred k while we bet. I'll tell you what I do. I tell you what No, no, no, I tell you what I do. I'll put up a million to your five hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: No chance y'all see it die. Hey, oh Joe, I'm gonna cover you a million under k.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. Listen to me.
Speaker 5: Hey, Romeo Dobbins in the second year, right, I don't know what year he is. In the second year, I mean eating the second year, right, ass ass in his second year?
Speaker 2: What the what? What year? The second or third? Third?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pulling some ship like that, that's that's a vet move, man, That's a vet move. Not showing not showing up the practice.
Speaker 2: I can honestly say I played fourteen years. I ain't never. I ain't never have a teammate.
Speaker 1: Right, And the guys have been upset about playing time, about incentive, but I ain't never. I have guys been late for meetings, Yes, have a guy been late for practice yet? But I just skipped that ish all the all together, they all know you got.
Speaker 4: To be you got to be that boy too. You got to be that boy like Aaron Rodgers, like that that that man.
Speaker 5: Yeah see, you got to care to pull some stuff like that off and nothing happened and have no disciplinary reactions.
Speaker 4: Now I'm a thirdear receiver just not showing it for two days in a row.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, mm hmm no, I mean, and and they gonna even if you are first you got like that, they probably they probably won't suspend you, but they're gonna take that game check right, you can, but I would take that money.
Speaker 4: They gonna get something out.
Speaker 1: You yo, yeah for sure, Oh yeah, oh yeah. Because the thing is you're gonna want to play. I mean, because you don't want people to know, to give that negative light that you miss you missed, practiced, you were out and your mopen. So you don't want to get You don't want to give that little okay, you don't want that out there on And that's the thing with the young guys brow you don't want that out there. You don't want the maith contented because it's hard to shake that. Once you get that label, you ain't it's hard to shake it. I mean, you got to be on your best behavior for years and years because you have another slipper. They gonna say, see you remember.
Speaker 4: I still can't they put that ball in his hands. Oh well, he go to work