Speaker 1: Is it recording that it is? Scott.
Speaker 2: I was checking to see if I had any stuff on my teeth.
Speaker 1: If you did, I wouldn't tell you, I know, just kidding, I would Welcome to Serial Killers. Oh you're not gonna wait you did? Oh? I know.
Speaker 2: I don't wear the same clothes week after week.
Speaker 1: You do, all right, Scott.
Speaker 2: So, welcome to episode one fifty five. That's great, Andrew, we made it to one hundred and fifty five.
Speaker 1: I like your shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who that is. That's soy, soy. He's a good boy boy. He is a good boy boy. I'm not playing that today. Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, November thirtieth. Dude, Wait, oh my Thanksgiving was good?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just had around a little bit thicker in the hips. You know, my handles are getting bigger, easier for you to pick me up with what. Yeah? So it was a wonderful Thanksgiving. How about yours?
Speaker 1: It was great? Scott.
Speaker 2: I heard that Luna jumped up on the table and ate the whole turkey.
Speaker 1: She actually would, because my dad picks her up and puts her on the table quite frequently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How's Donna, She's great? Hey, Donna. She's recovered from COVID and we are happy.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean the listeners are just finding this out now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she had COVID. It was really bad. COVID's bad, folks. Yeah, take it seriously. Wear a mask. Where's your mask? Right here? I wear it when I'm not with you.
Speaker 2: Well, so since we're on split screen here, it's because we're far apart, kind of like Kelly and Ryan do I'm live. Have you ever noticed that you don't watch that? Dude? I always have it on in here though. They make it look like they're sitting right next to each other, but there's actually a huge space in between them, and it's just kind of like green screen together.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. Sixty minutes, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, So like Ryan will reach his hand out and it'll look like that and his hand disappears. It's really it's interesting. So anyway, welcome to Serial Killers. It's almost December, which is crazy. Yeah, so we've been going through this crap for like nine months now. We could have had a baby, Andrew. Wow, you know, if we started way back.
Speaker 1: I really thought to begin. You know, your your stomach was showing well.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd try to even hidden. I was on that show, didn't know I was pregnant. What was that?
Speaker 1: I didn't know how I was pregnant. Well, I had it in the toilet last night. That's not a visual.
Speaker 2: Once a case was priceless. No, I'm sorry, that's very serious. I know what happens to some people didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine, though, Like if Amy just randomly popped out a baby, you'd just be like, wow, a third child.
Speaker 2: I might be okay with it. I'm not sure. I mean I would have to get a third job, but you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, and you still drive the bus?
Speaker 2: No, there's no buses this year?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm instacarting. I went hardcore instacarting. I made two hundred and fifty dollars instacarting last week.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. Yeah, And it's fun because I like to see all the cereals that people are buying. But they buy boring crap. Special k the regular one who buys that.
Speaker 1: I could see you being like snippy yeah on there and being like.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you want to replace this with fur loops? It's the matter with you, it's in stock. I just don't want you to have a zeia. All right. So anyway, speaking of the supermarket secret squirrel, Joel brings us this episode great, the whole episode. Yeah, we're almost on the last of the stuff that he gave me. Now this one is really is interesting to me. But I did find out a little bit more about this cereal since last week.
Speaker 1: So sorry. Do you know you talk with your hips like the three zero three song? You legitimately as you're talking, you're shimmying.
Speaker 2: You're like this, well, I'm kind of leaning. I'm not sitting. I like to stand when I your hips. Just keep I do this.
Speaker 1: It's very distracting.
Speaker 2: It's like elvisy not our Elvis either. No, well he probably does.
Speaker 1: That too, I don't think. So. You're more like did you know.
Speaker 2: That when I brushed? When I brush my teeth, Amy calls me the butler because I'll brush my teeth like this. I put my hand behind my back for some reason. I don't know why, Like I'm on family feud like this, you know, I don't know why I always have my hand behind my back.
Speaker 1: It's really weird. You're Elvis. I was thinking, yeah, fat.
Speaker 2: Ols, not original, skinny Elvis past his prime, Elvis dead on the toilet, Elvis ham sandwich, Pulvis with a ham sandwich. I always peanut, butter and banana. Oh really, that's why when you go places and they call it the Elvis sandwich, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Had you been there place that they even had that? In?
Speaker 2: No, like cool trendy's fifties diner that has the Elvis.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you went to a cool trendy fifties diner.
Speaker 2: Once in a while, the phone is ringing. Here are we supposed to answer that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is it a Serial Killers fan calling? Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling Cereal Killers? What's just seren question? Anyway?
Speaker 2: So listen, this is what this is very exciting to me. Well, you know what, Okay, it was exciting, but it got less exciting when I discovered something this morning.
Speaker 1: What it's just you know, there's a lot happening right now. Again, Please, what when you bend over? It's just a lot. It's a lot. Well, your eyes shouldn't be drawn to it. I'm talking to you this way. And then all of a sudden you'll be like Cereal sack and then all of a sudden it's like, oh, there's Scotty's butt.
Speaker 2: My eyes are here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but guess what when you bend down, all that flesh is in my face.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So this is coming soon from General Mills. Now again I've discovered a few. Yeah. Remember it's just a plain old white box. It's almost like the No Frills Cereal Like when we were a kid. When I was a kid, you were never a kid and had this stuff. When I was a kid, you can go down the supermarket aisle and there would just be a white box with black letters that said cornflakes and that was it. Like they had an entire aisle of just it was called No Frills and it was just no brand. It was white packaging. It just said beer. No joke. I'm not kidding. They had it. They was from many many years. They don't make it anymore. Now it's just store brand.
Speaker 1: Wait, I actually think they have it. It's like Public Goods now or something.
Speaker 2: Every supermarket company, chain whatever has their own version of it. Kind of it's not exactly a store brand. It's like sure save and it's like it's some random brand. So this I thought was interesting. Wonder Works Cereal. Now there was nothing online about it when I first got this box. Now I have discovered Well, first of all, we thought, you know, wonder Works is that upside down amusement park museum type kind of thing. I know there's one in Orlando and a bunch of other cities. So I was like, why would they make a cereal based on some science museum. You know, it's like it's the upside down thing. So that's where I was going to go with this. And then just this morning I realized by searching that Walmart will be carrying this cereal very soon. And so since there's no artwork on this box, apparently this is what the artwork will look like. Can you see it? Or is it WonderWorks found it?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Now I'm not so excited because apparently this is a Keto cereal, so it's probably going to taste like that crap Cereal School.
Speaker 1: Well, Keto means no carb, right, that's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it doesn't mean no sugar no? All right, Well, Cereal School is still crap.
Speaker 1: Well the problem with Keto is too, like people who are really really into Keto, you can basically eat everything else but the bread. So people will have like a hot dog and wrap it in cheese and be like it's Keto friendly.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 1: Gluten no gluten and carbs and all that. It's completely different.
Speaker 2: So confused.
Speaker 1: They just don't want the bread all right.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, so this is the big blank box and it doesn't even say what's in it, just as contains allergens see product literature. I don't have the literature because I didn't get it. Great, so I could die from the cemial. Yeah, so good. If you fall on the floor, I'll give your mouth to mouth.
Speaker 1: You don't know how did do CPR?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do. I had to take a course for when I used to drive the bus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's amazing. You're a hero.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna tell you what these look like.
Speaker 1: First of all, here, look hold on okay, yeah, my deoderan's working.
Speaker 2: Oh you stink.
Speaker 1: Also, I looked up and it looked like rabbit poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. First of all, it looks like I wish I could. You won't remember, but Rocky Road Cereal back in the day had these chocolate covered marshmallows. And that's what these look like. To me. They look like chocolate dusted marshmallows, and I wish they were because I know this is going to be disgusting.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go on with an open mind. I think Keto is just one of those buzzwords right now, like Atkins where it's they put it on the box. But I don't think people actually care that much. It's not going to change the taste.
Speaker 2: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna taste like the uh cereal school.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh it's going to be close.
Speaker 1: I don't think so a right, you ready?
Speaker 2: One, two, three? It's not as bad. I'm gonna say that. I like the cocoa. I don't know what the I don't know what the qunchy things are made of. I'm not sure what kind of grain or if that's even a grain at all. It's not corn, it's not wheat. Could it be rice? Maybe no, because then it would be more.
Speaker 1: Like a crispy I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was gonna be good when I found out it was a Keto cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's because it's Keto. I think I do it almost.
Speaker 2: Because General Milks makes cocoa puffs and this is nothing like cocoa puffs.
Speaker 1: So bean cereals we've gone over ultra crunchy.
Speaker 2: This is not good.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know, I'm saying bean cereals from what we've eaten that are beans. It's like ultra crunchy and the taste dissolves instantly.
Speaker 2: It might just be because the cocoa is not sweet. You know, it's not sweetened cocoa.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the puff is made out of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and until we can figure that out, I'm gonna give it a bowl. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's really not that great. But if you're Keto, you might like it. Like there are people that actually like that real school stuff. I don't because I guess if they are not into crazy sweets. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, it's again with Keto. Like my friend Brielle her boyfriend Christa's Keto all the time. And like you can drink certain things, you can eat certain things, like you can have a normal life. It's just when it comes to the bread, you can't eat it. Hold on, I wouldn't change my whole life to eat that. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, No, just eat what you want, man, unless it makes you violently ill, Just freaking eat it and go on. A diet whatever man or exercise. So I'm looking at the box. I'm trying to zoom in. According to Walmart's website, there's also a cinnamon variety. We have the peanut butter one. We'll try that in a second. I'm trying to zoom in. Six grams total fat, three grams net carbs, fifteen grams of protein, and one gram of sugar. So there's not a lot of sugar in here at all. That's why it's not sweet at all. I'm just seeing if I can get to the ingredients. But look, there's all kinds of like fun facts on the back. Why is New Jersey the only state that you can't pump your own gas in? Why water golfers yell for? Why are flamingos pink?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But why why the New Jersey pumping gas thing?
Speaker 2: You live in New Jersey, you don't know that. No, way back in the day, when they started gas pumps, they decided that it wasn't safe for people to pump their own gas.
Speaker 1: I love it's now.
Speaker 2: New Jersey is the only state in the entire United States that does not allow pumping of your own gas. In the entire state I love it. You're a lazy son.
Speaker 1: Of a bit pull in and they just someone does it for you. You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny. When my wife moved to Long Island when we got married, she pulled up to the pump and just sat there and she's like, what's going on. I'll do that, I mean, and if they do, the station's charged like forty cents more a gallon to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Once I went to school in Miami, that was when I had to pump my own gas. And that was an experience.
Speaker 2: But why you put the thing in, you squeeze it and you wait, I mean, what's the difference.
Speaker 1: I like it because when it's raining, I don't have to get out of my car.
Speaker 2: Every gas station has an overhang. It's built in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't want to get out of my car.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the ingredient I'm gonna sef I can read it here. Oh here, Milk protein concentrate is the first ingredient every they're all alool cool way protein isolate in ulin. It's insulin without an ass. Okay, Palm kernel oil cocoa process with alkali, palm oil soluble corn fiber, canola oil, rice, starch, natural flavor, soy Le's thin salt, and Stevia. I knew. I tasted that crap. Extract vitamin e and that's it contains milk and soy proteins.
Speaker 1: I feel like Stevia had its moment in the sun where everybody was like Stevie and Stevia, and then all of a sudden it was like, it causes cancer.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. That's sweet and low. Stop. Really, I mean that's sacharin.
Speaker 1: Stop saccharin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The pink one, yeah, yeah, Well it always had the little thing on the label it's it may cause cancer in laboratory rats or something like that. Yeah, contains bioengineered food ingredients. Learn more at ask dot Generalmills dot com.
Speaker 1: I just realized I didn't take home my strawberry cheerios.
Speaker 2: Guess who did have a nice day? Damn?
Speaker 1: All right, let's check the next box. You snooze, you lose Andrew again. I saw a whole bunch of crack. Didn't want to see.
Speaker 2: There's not any crack there is. Let's try the peanut butter one, same same box.
Speaker 1: It will with cinnamon.
Speaker 2: No, Walmart carry will carry a cinnamon and I don't see the peanut butter there, So we got the peanut butter. Maybe they're not even gonna make the peanut butter. How cool would that be? Wow, we got a box it's not.
Speaker 1: Even coming out, don't know, sell it for big money on eBay.
Speaker 2: I could have if I didn't just open it.
Speaker 1: I wonder. So I'm an idiot, and I feel like when certain news comes out, I always ask you for New York Times papers because I feel like in the future that's gonna be worth something.
Speaker 2: New York Times, first of all, is way too intellectual for me. If you have to if you have to like open the paper up like this, No, I'm this kind of guy.
Speaker 1: Here in news Day, yeah, or a New York Post Daily News, sure, daily news, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I do like news Day.
Speaker 1: I just think I want to see the newspapers because every time you go to a museum, there's always like a section where it's like they have old newspaper headlines. And I want to be the person fifty years from now who's like, I've got it for you.
Speaker 2: Why don't you come to my attic because I have stacks of them. Every time some sort of a major event or a date or you know, and when I'm in the newspaper, I save them all.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're not talking about you. So that's great that you shoehorned yourself. And I was saying no, but I just like the election that happened. I asked you if you had that newspaper, and you said no.
Speaker 2: Right, I said, I don't read the New York Times because I'm not that intellectual. But it's annoying.
Speaker 1: It just again, it just goes against what you were saying, where you shoehorned it in to mention yourself that you buy it when you're in.
Speaker 2: I have a subscription. I don't have to buy anything to the New.
Speaker 1: York to news Day or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Dude, the radio station gets it and I steal them and I take it home.
Speaker 1: I just wanted the New York Times my subscription. I just wanted the New York Times.
Speaker 2: I get Sundays only because Sunday is the coupon section. So this smells like some sort of you know, we've had some peanut butter puff type serial. Right, No, I just agree this was better than the chocolate.
Speaker 1: Now, really, you knew it if dehydrated peanut butter was the thing, it would be this.
Speaker 2: It is peanut butter powder.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. H I hate it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls. No, yeah, wonder works peanut butter.
Speaker 1: No. Wow, you like something healthy? How does that feel?
Speaker 2: It's not healthy? It's keto, doesn't mean it's healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's healthy.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I can't really am I allowed to pour the chocolate into the peanut butter? Sure? Now we have peanut butter chocolate keto. Wonder do you know what happens when with people when your chocolate hits my peanut butter, and my peanut butter goes into your chocolate. Well, howdy, folks, and it's a Reese's peanut butter cup.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, you never saw that commercial.
Speaker 1: I did because they mentioned it in a movie.
Speaker 2: That's the only way you know pop culture stuff from the eighties is when you see it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: What I was going to say was, keto, what happens when you are on the diet? You go through something called katosis? No?
Speaker 2: Amy did that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your breath apparently smells heirs didn't. Well, she's lucky. Apparently your breath can smell real bad. There's like a whole bunch of things that could go wrong.
Speaker 2: That was a thing a few years ago. She did that, like, oh god, it's probably ten years ago already.
Speaker 1: Again, Keto's been around, but I feel like it was repackaged and now everyone's like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, these things are all a giant scam. Just eat what you want to eat in moderation and ride a bike every once in a while. You can have a body like this. Yeah. I was on the treadmill the other day. I called you from the treadmill an answer. I wanted to show you. I was running.
Speaker 1: Your version of running is on like a three.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I make that incline up to ten sometimes. Okay, I'm like the mountain climber on Prices Right. You don't even know what that is? You know what that is?
Speaker 1: What? No?
Speaker 2: Just you singing while running makes me laugh. I can't believe that you don't even know a game that I do. No, you don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen the Price is Right.
Speaker 2: But you don't know that game. It falls over the edge, I've seen it. I think this whole time, you've been on the wrong microphone. It's not recording you. Oh that's cool, all right, Well, that's it. We're only doing two today. No bonus box, nothing. Okay, Well, I mean this was the wonder Works Experience.
Speaker 1: Is that what that you're going to title it? Yeah, I'm surprised you're not going to put something about me and the title. So this way, it's your clickbait. Oh no, I will I'm your clickbait. Andy hates Wick Andrew hated write this one. You rated three balls. I didn't. I'm going to rate this one a ball to I hate it A ball to or.
Speaker 2: A ball as well a bowl a Well, well I didn't rat it a bawl.
Speaker 1: You rated three balls, so you said a bowl too. Okay, so I actually again, don't make me get up from my chair and punch you in the face.
Speaker 2: That would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Remember when you thought you could fight me? I could great times, I could fight you. Okay, you want to do it right now? Sure, Scott, make the first move, make my day, Scott.
Speaker 2: We'd have huge ratings.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get do have a slap fight. Oh you're going through katosis, I am or puberty until next week when it will be December.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us serial Killers PC on all social platforms. And remember, we still have those Serial Killers T shirts. I don't know I was going to use an adjective there because they're ugly yellow, but we'd be happy to send you one.
Speaker 1: Will you just be happy for once in your life.
Speaker 2: If you want to send us just a surpy.
Speaker 1: You can win a shirt. Isn't that cool? Hey, guys, go to serial KILLERSPC dot com. That's awesome. Hey, leave us to like and review, make sure you subscribe. We love that when you guys do that. Instead, it's like, go to our suck ass website you want a dirty yellow shirt. It's stupid sometimes when people leave reviews they put typos idiots. All right, see you next week, losers.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you want one of our shirts, get us a cereal that we haven't tried yet and dm us will tell you how to do it. That's it, man, cool. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure, Andrew. I love when you come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. I'm happy to be here as always.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your week.
Speaker 1: And until next week when I think we need to start doing two episodes a week again, I'm what because let me tell you something, the money is not hitting the PayPal like it used to.
Speaker 2: So about two months ago, Andrew's like, yeah, you know, people aren't listening on Friday. We have a huge drive.
Speaker 1: I think Mondays and Wednesdays are key.
Speaker 2: Monday and Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Fridays. By the time Friday comes around, it's too much of a gap. We need to come up with something on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: But from Friday to Monday is not a gap. Look at that.
Speaker 1: For some reason, Friday's never hit right, or maybe we just do two episodes every and every Monday. No listen back to back?
Speaker 2: No, who wants that?
Speaker 1: I think Mondays and Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Give them something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Well, people weren't looking forward that much. I think people just binge it all on a Monday. Wait, we have PayPal money, dude, I've said this seventeen thousand times. Remember when you were going to use it to pay a bill? All right, folks, for another episode of Serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Audios Andrew, soy Scott e Sitio Killers? Why did I do that?
Speaker 1: Chacho Elo, Sleebrace and La Biblioteca's.
Speaker 2: Think you know how to say right? Well, because before this podcast, there was probably a J. C. Penny commercial in Spanish and that's why all the big PayPal money's coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, let me tell you something. Spreaker does it right. We could be putting like sixteen ads in every episode and we'd make so much more money. But I only put two in the beginning and one at the end.
Speaker 2: Do you know last week that there were two Spanish Jac Penny commercials back to back before the show, so they were the same ones.
Speaker 1: I don't plug it in.
Speaker 2: Spreaker does, but they need like some better whatever, so dog orythm to make it different.
Speaker 1: Do you want Spreakers?
Speaker 2: No? I don't. Okay, Well until next Semana, say Crunch, Andrew Crunch, Andrew Crunch. That's weak, right, Semana.
Speaker 1: You're asking the wrong person.
Speaker 2: It is because when we used to do shows on Friday, that was the fiend day. Semana, I think we're gonna go to Wednesdays. Monday's Wednesdays. You're not going to make that decision, okay, because you are. Our shareholders will say what we're gonna do. Bye ye so ya.