Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Ella Labine with us, renowned biblical scholar, et experiencer, and longtime UFO researchers. She is a member of both MoveOn Colorado and Mofon National Zachariah Sitchin protege. Eli interviewed the famed author in nineteen ninety five and then became a student in his International Bible Study Group with degrees and Social Sciences and Biology from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Ella experienced a number of close encounters with extraterrestrial beings during her time in that country back in nineteen seventy nine. This inspired her to dig deeper into what has become a forty plus year journey to research and discover the truth about UFOs, aliens, et gods and angels. Ella, welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. George. It's good to be here with you.
Speaker 2: You've been doing this for forty years. What were you one years old when you started?
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm a senior now, so yeah, I'm in my sixties.
Speaker 2: I met the Zachariah Sitch in a couple of years before he passed away, and I had the honor of giving him an award from the Conscious Life Expo. It was a Lifetime Achievement award, and that were you there?
Speaker 3: I called him, but I saw it.
Speaker 2: I called him up on stage. I called him up on stage, and as we were giving him the award, I said to him, because he was up there in age. I think he was about ninety years old at that time, and I said, Zachariah, exactly how old are you? I said that in front of the crowd, to be funny, right, and he looked at me and went, that's Vettie Duwood. But we gave the award and we stayed friends. But I love his work about the Auto Naki and all that, and I'm sure you got into that in a big way with him.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was a very kind man and you know, brilliant, and you know, he was a great inspiration to me. So I learned a lot this and that here and there, you know, trying to unravel this grand mystery. And I got to talk to him in I interviewed him in nineteen ninety five, and then I was able to see him three times after that he came to Colorado and did lectures here.
Speaker 2: So well, what a what a brilliant mind. And then you know, he interpreted these ancient tablets as truly remarkable that the Annaki came from another planet in our solar system, way out that's on a thirty six hundred year elliptical orbit to mine for gold, to sprinkle it is gold dust in their atmosphere, to protect their atmosphere in that amazing and then whatever creatures were on this planet, they figured, we're not going to dig it. We need some help here. Let's genetically alter whatever creatures are on planet Earth and get the gold. And that's where we came.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think that there's a lot to that story about our history. But you know, I think that it got a little mis understood true when it was you know, when it was out there and people thought that he was saying that that they created us from scratch, and this is what I have done. You know, like when it comes to research, it's like a baton race, you know, like somebody does their pioneering, which he has done. He carved out a whole field of research, and then the baton gets passed to the next generation or you know, the next researcher to unpack more, because nobody is perfect and you can't let perfection be the enemy of the good. And so some of the things that he said about the creation of us got misunderstood. So that is what sort of inspired me to take that baton and unpack it further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of people misunderstood Zachariah and believe that his theory of the Ononaki meant that they were our gods and that there weren't any other gods or god exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you George for understanding that. That is exactly my point, because you know, the story, and he even wrote this in his books, was that that Deannaki came and then they implanted earth women, so that all of the sudden implies that that earth women, human women were already on the planet before they came and did what I call a genetic manipulation. So, and you know, I also believe that the Bible, which is a historical record, not just a religious book, that Genesis won one. For instance, it starts off with and the Spirit hovered over the waters of the earth, So that was asked the first daily the first Great Flood, which was the thinking of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemyria. So you know, human beings lived before that first flood. So the story of the Annaki comes after that first flood and before what we call Noah's Flood, which happened a little later. And even in the Adam and Eve story, which in the Book of Genesis is just a brief synopsis of what actually did happen. And you know, there is the apocryph of books which is called the First and second Books of Adam and Eve, which basically gives you the whole story, and it's a cosmic drama between the Lord, the Serpent angels, Adam and Eve. You know. So Zachariah Fitchen called that because of Adam and Eve. They called it the evodemic race, which I adopted, so I call it that.
Speaker 1: In my books.
Speaker 3: Fascinating, yeah, because they were sort of that phototype of humans. But here's the thing that I found was that they walked. It says they walked in the Garden of Eden with the Lord and they had everything. Okay, they you know, they they walked in there what I call glory bodies. Well, the Bible also called it that too, and you know, other people call it light bodies, but they were firing on all twelve strands of DNA and the before they arrived there was a galactic war, which is what caused the thinking of Atlantis and the being who Now this is where fiction comes in. And because he uncovered he talked a lot about Marduke that hey, and Mars, which is why where we get the why we call the planet Mars Mars. It's after him, and he was the lord of Nibiru and he was the lord of the Earth, and he was the Lord of Mars. And I'm sure you know you know the history about Mars and the Earth and how Mars used to be like Earth, yea, And that's why there's so many similarities between us, well.
Speaker 2: And Cairo, mean Mars, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they have you know the Sidonia and Sidone is in Egypt and and on Mars, and there's so many similarities. And we know that they went back and forth. And what's ironic to me is that now you have the Artemist mission, which is there. You know, Nassa's mission to a Sat was a lunar base on the Moon to launch rockets to Mars and they want to occupy Mars. So back in the day, Mars used to be like Earth, and then they had to get off of Mars and they came to Earth. So now it's the other way around.
Speaker 2: Hello, tell us about some of your sightings that really spearheaded some of your research into the alien presence that you believe is existing on this planet now.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, so it kind of started. I mean I was always interested in you know, angels and God and ets, but not really UFOs. I wasn't really into that until I saw us. I saw a spaceship come out of well in the desert in Israel in nineteen seventy nine, and I lived in the Negev and there was like nothing around. I mean it was like an hour's drive to get to the closest city. So it was just like pure desert, no lights. So in the seventies, I mean, we had satellites up in space, but not as many as we have now. And my girlfriend and I used to go at at night and we used to say, we're going to watch the spaceships. But it was the stuff that was going on in the desert. It looked like they were coming and going and kicking up a lot of dust. And in Israel, I used to call them come scenes, which were sandstorms, and I always found it really odd that, you know, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. You know, it was like a bluebird sky, beautiful sunny day, no wind, no weather, and then all of a sudden, everything's covered in dust. So I didn't figure this out until years later, but that's what I had experienced there. And then I ended up living in Florida in Indian Rocks Beach, which is both the Gulf of Mexico. And in April nineteen ninety five, you know, every night we all used to go my neighbors and I to watch the sunsets, a thing now you just go and watch the sunset. And the sun had gone down and it was a warm, balmy night and I'm hearing something in the water, and at first I thought it was a pot of dolphins, because that's kind of common. But then I started to see metallics, and I thought, whoa, you know, this can't be a submarine. They don't come this close to the And all of a sudden, it was this disc shaped silver ship that emerged out of the Gulf of Mexico. I was on the beach and it was like about one hundred yards or maybe a little more away from me, and it just hovered over the ocean and for about a minute and all the water was like foaming and it was just like I guess it was trying to get itself clear of the water, and then it just shot up into the sky like in a New York second, and I was just I was gobsmacked. I was like my I never seen anything like.
Speaker 1: I was like what.
Speaker 3: And there weren't no lights or anything. It was just sober and I was just seeing it from the lights from the beach because the sun was down and the stars were out, and I watched it like become like a star, like it just like ended up that small, and then it looked like there was something like a portal or something opening up and it just disappeared. That was it. And I was just in shock, you know. And so I told a friend and then one thing led to another, and I had a friend that was a memo of moofon in Florida, and he told me that the local movefon had gotten three hundred and fifty calls that night because of other people that saw the same craft just from different angles. So I wasn't alone, but it was kind of a life changing experience. So that's what got me down the UFO rabbit holes. And then I started because at the time, I was teaching these classes in Indian rock speech called ets, aliens or angels, and I was just trying to unpack what was going on, like in the Bible, like extraterrestrials were really you know, the angels and extraterrestrials and biblical prophecy, and I was really focused on the beings. And when I saw that, it just changed a lot for me.
Speaker 2: You're in abductee since stage of two, aren't you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that was another piece that you know, I had to to integrate and kind of heal and figure out. So it took me a long time to kind of understand what was going on and how to stop it. So were you These are things that we don't always choose. It's like something that happens, I believe, like it's like a pre burse thing or you know, it's part of this kingdom that we live in on this earth. And then I realized that I'm not alone. That you know, people all over the world have had very similar experiences.
Speaker 2: How often did you have these abducte cases happened to you? It started at too, but did you have many afterwards?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was pretty regular throughout my life. My parents would talk about it because they would find me upside down in my with nosebleeds, and they were always kind of like it was a family's throw. We got to change the sheets again, you know. So it was because the bloody sheets. And you know, that's why I never really needed to go under hypnosis to figure that out, because it was always talked about in my immediate family. But then I started having like physical things, like like I had this little bebie thing in my right nostril. I had something in the back of my neck, and I used to ask my mother what is this? Where did this come from? And you know, she didn't know anything. And then she died when I was six years old, and I kind of got shuffled about, you know, to a step family. So I'm like a real life Cinderella. My father married this Jewish divorcee with three daughters, so I inherited three stepsisters, and oh my goodness, I mean the stuff that I went through there was was what you know, I've learned is called anomalist trauma, which comes from the abduction experiences. So they would shape shift into my stepsisters, into my stepmother, and you know, mainly Graves is what I was seeing as a child.
Speaker 2: Is it still ongoing, Ella or has it all?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm completely you know. I had this near death experience in twenty ten and I saw yes shuah. And after that I got healed of all of these uh you know, symptoms of the alien abductions, the needle phobia, the sleep paralysis, the little babie that I had in my it just disappeared. I had lifelong allergies, like and they're all gone now. I was healed of all kinds of different conditions. And so that's what sort of put me on this track to do this book series, because he told me because I was, you know, studying all this stuff, and I was writing this book, the first book on the aliens, and it hadn't been published yet, and he told me that he wanted me to rewrite it with him in it. So I did.
Speaker 2: It's an amazing book and it's it's hundreds of pages long, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, they all are you know, I'm a retired paralegal, so I feel always feel like I have to prove things, you know, because it's like it's very controversial. So I give a lot of you know, I basically I took my skill set and applied it to this area to prove points to I connect dots, I make conclusions. I offer a lot of research that people could look stuff up for themselves and you know, not just take my word for it. I give a lot of scripture, so you know, I mean, everybody's looking to figure this out, So it's my contribution.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more