Speaker 1: Hey, matter of fact, let's get into sports illustration. They released the rankings of the top five best rookie quarterback performances from week one. So five we had the Bucks quarterback. Is that Jayalen Daniels. Who is Jay Long? Not? Jay is not? Is not the other one not Jayden is Jay Long? Okay, okay, Raven. He had an interception, though, I don't think that's too good. He had in twenty four, so they ain't twenty two. Yeah, they threw for two twenty four, but he also threw a pick. And it's okay, all right, we got the Raiders. Your boys are solid. He did all right, he did all right, He did all right. Oh, Simpsons, fast, Simpson, he's past out. He went, he went twenty one for twenty five. He went on here got one hundred and ninety two Tudies a one twenty five quarterback Raydon that's all right, you know, he took the show. They had some boy over there. They had some boy over there and name from from the Pittsburgh Stellers, uh named Drew Hollur. He went, He went ten to thirteen hundred and fifty three yards to touchdown one hundred and fifty four point eight quarterback rating and he ran one in for a touchdown. Hey, yes, Joe, Joe, Hey Joe, that's why that man Jersey immediately sold out right after the game. They ain't had no Jersey left. Shot gone. It was deservingly so. Man, we got to chill it. Pres it's pretas game one. I'm just telling Joe, they gotta go at this preseason jersey. Listen, listen, stillers Phil real good about Drew out. I feel good about Drought. Matter of fact, it's still has felt so good about Drew that Mike McCarthy says he was us or they feel he is a first round pick. Oh, Joe, they say the man, the man, the man, the man, the man could have been the first round pick or should have been the first round pick, however you want to put it, Joseph, Joseph, Look, look this is what you gotta understand, brother, he said. Mike McCarthy said, quote, when we drafted Drew, it said Ali, there go, we felt like we were getting a first round pick. That's what he said. That's what he said, Joe. And then all you people out there talking about why didn't draft me in the first round, all that other Bro, you didn't listen to the whole concept of what it was said. You gotta get into the fine Prince. You gotta listen to all of it, he said, based off of his junior year. Then he got hurt read a little more. Hell, I'm just saying I think it was a Browns fantastic. It had to be a brown fantastic because you know, y'all, y'all just up here, because it's probably a lot of y'all in there right now talking goop of crazy or something like that. You know what I'm saying. Listen as a Browns fan, I know y'all. You know, y'all need to like watching and and and listen like it's it's I know, you may not read much, you know, Like I don't know. I think I think that's why like Browns fans like, like that's why they bark, because like you know how dogs just start barking when you hear a sound that's y'all, y'all, don't y'a don't know what y'all hearing about bark And then you know, I'm assuming like brown fans probably blind because y'all, y'all keeping fan colors. Joe, I'm sorry, I was, I was. I don't know, man, I think I had I think I had a round overload. Yeah, I think I had to. It was too much politifically being too.
Speaker 2: Nice to a b Now you just want to take it out on me because I'm like, you know, it's like when you get.
Speaker 1: That food that tastes real, real good, and you just keep eating it and eating it until you got to go to the bathroom and throw up because you know, I ate so much. That's where I was anyway, many just listen.
Speaker 2: It's the quarterbacks. This is what I realized to when I watched our game d ball. I gotta go back the depth we we we we don't have too much depth, but when our starters are out there, our starters are solid.
Speaker 1: So everybody gotta stay healthy. It wasn't too get I mean yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Still got to get some They still got to get some.
Speaker 1: COMARADERI okay, you that because you ain't even have an offensive line when the year first started, that was gone. You had nobody we played half to you.
Speaker 2: We did it, we did it, but now we got it some comaradi because we gotta get some push on these fourth and ones. We like we can't not get no push.
Speaker 1: I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have lootzel Ward and Tight and Campbell.
Speaker 1: They not out there and they going. It's okay, man, listen, it's the first game. Man. We we We're done with you guys. I'm sorry I went on. You know, I'm not I'm breaking open wounds and all that good stuff. You know what I'm saying. It was. It was just I went into a little spill, you know. I just I feel better now. I feel better now, you know, Like, hey, listen, we got so we got some good we got, we got, we got, we got e Land Dent. Robert's back on a one year deal. All right, the Pittsburgh still is signed a familiar face that's at linebacker spot, agreeing to one year deal with Roberts. We call him E Rob played for the Steers in two, twenty three and twenty four seasons as a pure run stopper. Here is what E Rob had to say on his return. Listen to the sound.
Speaker 3: I will want you yet, you know so I can only kind of talk about the front seven. But like I said, man, my first two days here, it's been good for all.
Speaker 1: Why did you want to.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, it's just different plan for the Steelers. You know, I want to be back.
Speaker 1: Up, wonder what does Patrick Breham do to help linebackers, like, like you say, off ball linebackers communicate and be maybe in better control of the defense. Now, Like you know his system and I know that these guys been really excited to work with.
Speaker 3: I think just because from a linebackers standpoint, he was a D line at heart, you know, so the D line, you know, he he's big into that, greedy you know, obviously he wanted them guys to make plays, but he like, hey, I own my backers to be touched and whatnot like that. So it's it's a lot of that to where now it frees up the linebackers and open up our eyes sometimes too, you know, when you're coming downhill, it's it's real easy because it's like, I know, you gotta be from like let's let's do this, you know, and because if you're not putting two hands on these four hands on these guys, it's a problem, you know, So you know it's time to get busy. But other than that, man, them guys gonna give you time, you know, and we're not like that. The dissect plays and it's just huge. And I think that's what the freedom from a linebacker come in as it's not it's not second guessing with them big old Joses, you're gonna know when it's play action, you're gonna know when it's boot you're gonna get people gonna.
Speaker 1: Be getting pushed back fast.
Speaker 3: And also too, with them just seeing so big and massive and him being a d line coach, it's easy to identify running past because you know, like I said, man, hand's gonna be put on them big ones up front. How this ship said, Well, how much are the shame in Land and robberts till you bring it back from a physicality standpoint.
Speaker 1: From the order Land and Robbers said, we saw two years ago.
Speaker 3: I try not to change.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I changed much, you know, Uh yeah, I think, uh man, probably the only thing it's changed. Man, I got a little smarter little from a from a football standpoint, the more years I mean it, I'm more able to get around you know a lot of uh good coaches, good defenses to be able to learn different systems and seeing different things. So that's the only thing. But from a physicality standpoint, I'm always be me.
Speaker 1: Bobby Wagner keeps bringing it back every year? Is that you? Oh you're talking about that kind of.
Speaker 3: As you get older and he keeps getting better too. I mean, hey, I'm not gonna lie right now. I'm just being on my feet at but me exiting is not not in my thoughts no time soon. So I got level there.
Speaker 1: How did you get.
Speaker 3: Me and Jamie with teammates and the Raiders last year?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And fifty seven was available and uh, me and Jamie had a conversation and was able to make it happen. Yeah for you again right now, man, I'm just doing that was you know, and whatever role comes of that comes to that, you know, That's all I can do, you know, make the make the reps count that I'm in on, and be a good teammate, good leader, and uh just come out here every day ready to go.
Speaker 1: Hey Joe, Hey Joe, you see the boy cheesing when you're talking about like, Hey, I wanted to come back here. Why Because I know what it is about. I know what it is supposed to be. I know what a Stellers linebacker is. Okay, they brought my man e back for just what it was that happened. They had a fight going down. Why did they have a fight going down? Because he sparked that thing. You know why? He is that spark plug in that run game. He's going to come down hill and he's smacking and popping in practice the whole line. They might not be liking that. The line might not be the old line of the running back. They got into a little stuff fold. But hey, hey, listen, that's what he's supposed to do. That's what they brought him back for. You think you think they brought him back just they two hands, tad. No, they brought him down there to drop old linemen to their knee on the way to run through the running backs face mask. That's what they brought him back for. This ain't got nothing against queen and and dog. Everybody has a skill set, okay. And when you're good at your skill set, that's what you become known for. Okay. And this is his skill set. Hey. And if you looking for somebody that's going to put they facing the fan Joe and run through.
Speaker 2: This Hi, Hey, I E I know man, I played there. He reminded me, and this is all he wanted to do. And his name was Vince Williams, and Vince Williams was in there, he knew. He's like, Joe, I'm not trying to cover anybody. I'm like, it is alright, bet you go ahead to go like I'm just trying to go and hit and back on me. If I can get to run somebody through their face, That's what I'm trying to do every single snap. And Benny knew if they were running over there, Vince is gonna come in there and try to put anybody to sleep every time. Physicality was not never the question. He's like, this, will we getting the coverage? Okay, Vince, you know I'm'm gonna lean to you. Joe, I'm gonna make sure we come in to your side. But with run, he needed no support, he needed nothing. I'm ready to go. I know what time it is every time. So you need players like that that are amazing exactly what they gonna come in there to do and smack some.
Speaker 1: Dude. I played with Ian when I went to New England in twenty seventeen, dude, and he was smart as hell back then, extremely high you know football IQ back then and now, hey man, he's a master that. What are you talking about and he likes the physical Did you see that, Devo?
Speaker 2: He likes you know, you know because when you started laughing and smiling, he's talking about the physicality, I'm like, that's that's.
Speaker 1: I'm like, look at that, like I don't want. I don't know. I used to be like, because he don't. He not scared of nothing. He really feels like want.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, any person that runs into him, he's gonna knock them back, no matter what. I don't care how big you are. I don't care if you if you got the ball, no matter what. He's like this, Oh no, we're talking about football physicality. I will knock anybody that's coming this way. I think I will impose my will.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the first things he asked me, Joe, when I went over to New England. He was like, hey, how you put so many people to sleep? I said, hey, to put somebody to sleep, you gotta be willing to go to sleep thousand percent. And let me tell you I got. I said, I'm willing to go to sleep. I said, that's some of the best rest I done ever have. When I went to sleep, I woke up feeling good. Joe I woke up feeling good. I welcome, welcome, welcome, you welcome that knock Alepsi. And the fact that I welcome it is probably why more people went to sleep that more than Wand because I won't it. You don't. Always didn't believe he was going to go to sleep. Hey, Joe, I didn't believe the girl to sleep. No more, I didn't. I didn't, Joe.
Speaker 2: See because look, and this is the other thing they talking about two D Boat when they're saying like, if you're not tackling, that's that doesn't mean that you're still not smacking. When you're running up and you see like these people, when you hit somebody with your shoulders and you just squam up bum, that's imposing your will. You're knocking people back off of their feet, off of the bum, off of the shoulders. Smack, that's just like that's real, Like, oh oh, you're throwing people full backs getting smacked. You remember thirty eight on Often when that fullback came down there and he folded him and then looking at him, I'm like, that's not tackle. You didn't have to tackle nobody Like, no, you stay off the ground, boom, keep telling him stay on his feet like little man.
Speaker 1: Day. Listen, listen, man, don't be running. Don't don't be don't be playing no games. Whoever you're running back is on this on this next preseason game. I promise you my man is out here playing. He will be playing this game as if it is the Super Bowl. He playing every game as as if it's the super Bowl. Dude. And here, listen, I'm trying to tell you he's trying to be back in there with Pator Graham. You know Pat Graham over there, and uh, that's for the two years. That's why you're back back. That's his man. And then you know what you're gonna get from. You get what. We might need a little bit of somebody to run through somebody to okay, I know somebody, yeah, mm hmmm. And guess what he's smiling. You need somebody to run through somebody's face. Hey, we need nobody run through somebody's faks.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll beat away my flight out. Yeah, you gotta do. Wait waiting for let me get off the plane. He go to the terminal. He go to the terminal. Got that you're holding it right here? Got his name plate, yep.
Speaker 1: Waiting on him that baggage playing question, No question, listen, bro I guess von Miller has reportedly agreed to terms with the Cowboys. Go ahead, von Joe Man thirty seven nights. Look, he got nine last year at the Commanders. He got nine last last year. I mean that's more than it's a lot of people that I know. So I'm like, tell you think you think this is gonna help them get a playoff win. Brother, varn ain't gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: Varn ain't gonna hurt they get They got von they got Williams. He's not gonna hurt the d line. He's gonna bring some He's gonna bring some veteran leadership. I don't know what the bag is, but I know Vaughn trying to still play. He got nine last year, six tackles for loss. That's actual production. So like we're gonna bring Bond in, you know what I'm saying, So you can do it again. But I know bon think he's still get them ten. He's still working out, he's still he's never stopped, so like it's not like he's coming off the couch. Retired. No BOMs played for the Commanders last year. Had nine sacks. And six Johns and six tackles for loss. So maybe not a like sixteen games startup. But man, you're telling me it's third and long. Bon got skills. He can go get him some sacks, he can make something, He can make something happen. So definitely, I don't think if it's like, oh, this is gonna bring us over the top, but bond on your team is at hurteam.
Speaker 1: I would agree with you. I'm not gonna say it's gonna, uh, let's gonna get him a playoff man.
Speaker 2: But but if you didn't think, but if you didn't think the Cowboys gonna get a playoff win before Vaughn, then it's like, all right, maybe not, but you know they I still know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. They I ain't seen enough improvements on the defense that I feel like it's going to be enough production to accommodate the win. That's my that's my only go to. But on the offensive side, Ceedee Lamb believes that in twenty twenty six, he and George Pickens can be the best ever Joe Joe. They talking about better than what we got here. Randy Moss, Chris Carter, lef Fiz Dril and Twine Bowden, Isaac Bruce, Tory Hip, Jerry Rice and t o Ooh, Jamar Chase and t Higgins Joe. Do you think like they can top them? Guys? What is that one two three, four five six seven one two, three, four, five six seven Is that eight Hall of Famers?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's the only reason why I think he's talking about he's talking about numbers. He's talking about numbers because you're talking about individual seasons. That's these this is longevity, this is doing it together for a long time. If you're looking at Mike, can they outbeat one of their seasons? Can both of them go for fifteen hundred and ten touchdowns apiece? Then if that's what we're talking about, maybe so, because I think CD and George Pickens are both ones, you know what I'm saying. And do you have Dak Prescott, you're gonna put up His numbers are never not extremely high. So I think if they're with the offense the way that they put up crazy numbers, I think think when you go about Randy Moss, Chris Carter, we talk about like longevity, how good if you're talking about for.
Speaker 1: One season the numbers they could do it.
Speaker 2: Both of them could put up fifteen hundred and ten tuns and then I want to see what how many touchdowns in yards that these duos had together. But like over a career, Isaac Bruce and Tory Hall when they had Isaac King, that's greatest show on turf. That was just you knew Kurt Warning and they were doing it for years like boys in a row. So that's wh when you were Chris Carter and Randy Moss, they was ran to cut a Ham and Colepepper. So like if you're gonna do it, you're gonna these dudes. They was doing it for a long time. It's one season. Maybe we have better stats than them. I could. I could see it happening for sure because there's two number ones on the team. They still haven't been able to pay pickings because he about to try to get.
Speaker 1: Forty some a year. You already given CD thirty five. So you got two dudes that are legit ones and Dak coming back coming up and.
Speaker 2: That getting sixty in years, so he's ready.
Speaker 1: To go and do what you gotta do. Now I need seventy Yeah, man, this is y'all want me to do y'all want me to stay here? I need setny I need I'm dak Presscott Grass ain't always green on the side. Give me seventy year. Go go ahead and pay somebody else fifty in and see what happened. I'm slinging that ball. What y'all go do? Matter of fact, do you know who has the highest total total for two receivers on the same team. You'll never guess, Bro.
Speaker 2: And it's not on this list now, well now I wouldn't have guessed it then.
Speaker 1: Who Detroit Lions nineteen ninety five, Herman Moore and Brett Pearman Bruh sixteen sixteen eighty sixteen eighty six or more and fourteen eighty eight. Okay, that's what I'm saying. Three thirty one thirty one seventy four Yo. Gets to the quarterback who was some dude named Scott Mitchell. Forty three hundred yards Bro. Forty three hundred yards Bro, ninety five. That was a sixteen game schedule, Bro, And then got thirty one. Hold up, that ain't it, br That ain't it? That ain't it? Barry Sanders still had fifteen hundred rushing that year. You want to know something else was horrible was the defense trash had to be. They didn't win a playoff game.
Speaker 2: Didn't win a playoff That's why very had you know why that would get very sick.
Speaker 1: Why, Bro, That's why Barry got about it. You know why they didn't win the playoff game. That boy Mitchell went up in there and that boy threw two pick six is in the playoff game that the first round. They were saying, I think he had like four turnover dude. Like that was ninety five, bro, Like sixteen game schedule. Bro, That's that's what it was. Bro. Like that team had so much talent on there. Bro. He never recovered, Bro, from that season, from that playoff game. He never recovered from the playoff I bet like and Bruh, I'm trying to tell you he didn't recover. He ended up having more picks than interceptions, like all the way down until I think Charlie Basch ended up taking over for him in ninety eight, and then Barry was like, I'm out of here. Barry was like, I'm out of here. And then that was the Detroit ain't had nothing going on til the last you know, two three years, three four years, whatever it is, like bruh, and I'm with you on the like the Burrow and and and and them two boys over there. Hey, I think if Burrow had a good old line, okay, they would have possibly probably already broke that over there because you but also you got to have everybody healthy at the same time. But give them some block and somebody that's gonna protect get everybody healthy plan at the same time. I think they would have had that a few years I'm saying, and now what I didn't know what the number was.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, if you had two receivers that got fifteen hundred, then not to be right around, but it's it's thirty one, so they could seventy four. That's in ninety bro with so Brandy Moss, Chris Carter, all of these La Fish Drill, all of these duos still had under that. I mean, I wanted to check and see what was the highest that they had because I did not.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that one. Yeah, that's that's there. That's why Bro, I would have never thought that. I'm thinking, Okay, which one of these had it? And I went and I'm like, no.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt, like bringing a bunch of times and I don't think I think Tory Holt.
Speaker 1: Averages like thirteen hundred yards receiven Like, yeah, it's crazy, bro, it's crazy. Look here, you know what else is crazy? Bag bag and the highest paid corner in Seattle, that bag of my goodness, the dominant performance in the Super Bowl win in February, three times Pro Bowl cornerback Devin Willis Spoon and the Seahattle Seahawks agreed reached an agreement for a four year hunting thirty two million dollar extension. That contract includes one hundred and one million dollar guarantee, making Willis Swoon the highest paid corner in the NFL. Joe, Sir, his still being signed, him resetting the market? What is going to happen with us over here? With Neshew is not looking good? This is what I want to figure out. Though.
Speaker 2: It gets to the point where the Steelers, I understand, it's like you want to sign them earlier than later because there ain't nothing going to happen. But the baggage is going to continue to go up. The salary cap is going to continue to go up. So our first I'm looking at like the twenty five if we get to get him. But under twenty five to twenty five to twenty six to twenty seven, I was hoping I was going to be the sweet area.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 2: No, it's more what I'm saying, the longer that you wait, the more that it's going to go up. And I don't know, like when when you have a corner, like like Joey Porter Jr. At the end of the day, he signed four nine million dollars four years ago. He's been playing way above that market. So we know that he's been doing nothing but getting better. And it's time to all these dudes like Butherspoon, Stingley, as certain Horn, the boys, the dudes that are balling. There's nothing going to be nothing's going to happen, but the contracts are going to go up. So you're getting thirty three million dollars a year now. I just hope that we can get Joey Porter signed before. I mean now, I don't know, because when we were thinking that when I was twenty five at first.
Speaker 1: Now I'm like, who knows that I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't. I can't go for less than twenty eight now and honestly thirty what we got in the cat? What we got in the cat? Bro, we just signed and we just signed because we just signed they have been we just signed him. I know, I don't think we got number maybe four five million in the cap. You know me, you know me.
Speaker 2: You know you don't believe in that cat.
Speaker 1: Dude. You cannot believe in the cab, bro, but the CA Okay, so I don't believe it. Bro. What did I say? What did I say? Bro? I said, I said a while ago, I said, oh, I said you know what? I said, Oh no, they might be. And then you was I was like, no, I ain't gonna say He was like, yeah, say it. Then I said it, and You're like, oh no, no, no, no, don't say that. I'm trying to tell you it's starting to look like that might be the Moons. I don't know. I hope it's not, but it's starting to look like that might be the move. He I know, I feel I know, I know. It's it's crazy. Lead you the corner, you nephew, I nephew. I'm feeling I'm feeling under value.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling appreciated because at the same time there's people in your locker room that came in to join the same time as you, and it's like, I didn't do nothing different we got and it's not like they are not ill deserving. Everybody that got paid is balling, is doing the thing that they are in house people. So it's like, Okay, you're taking care of home, but I'm home, like I'm home grown. I'm I'm a little peasy popsle was even here and not even nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: But I'm the starting corner.
Speaker 2: I've been balling, increasing my plate every single year and now like I'm out the way, I don't get in trouble. I don't do nothing, but my players, My players increased. Nick Herbert wasn't starting, and I'm one to He's making one hundred million to twenty five million dollars a year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The third, the third outside linebacker.
Speaker 2: We got Tja and forty and then we got Heighsmith that came in a seventeen to five and he's now on it trying to go ball out.
Speaker 1: Everybody got to go ball Everybody understands.
Speaker 2: The league is the league, but it's like when you seeing other people in there that darn Washington coming in which he's making his bread. Now twelve, when you're sitting there and you out to you're balling. You've been doing your part. This contra he's signing now isn't for what you're about to do. It's because that these contracts are what you what you've done for me already. You you bought out your first contract what you do in college, So that's how you get to your rookie deal. You sign that because that's only what you're done in college. They don't have nothing to go off of. Your second contract is what you did those first three years, Like, that's you can pay for that for what I just did that time. So now if you continue to potential, that's when you go get the new one, because it's like, oh, you got it, you've already It's always it's always whatever you've already done.
Speaker 1: So now when you.
Speaker 2: As soon as you start slipping, they like, oh, that's on the next deal. You're tripping. You're not playing at that high level because once you start making forty million a year, oh that's your norm. But you better not go down because that's your next contract.
Speaker 1: We talk about yeap brother. It's a tricky situation. I'm just looking at it from the outside in with no real detail dates, you know, just from what I'm seeing, the way things are moving's left there was not there. What is happened with as happened? This is really looking positive for a situation where everything ends up working out in the end. And you know, I don't know worst case scenario. You know, what do they do? He says, Okay, well I won't play. They keep him and then they end up have to get rid of him next year, or they lose him next year, whatever that may be, or they going you know, keep him and end up having to trade him just to get a value for him. I mean, it's a tricky situation. We go see how I roll out, but we're going to see how something else roll out too. I guess Aaron Donald done worked out with the Rams again, you know, like, what's going on? Man? This is the second time this summer Aaron Donald was listed on the NFL's transaction wire and having to work out with the Rams. The Rams head coach Seaman bay to portis yesterday. We've had great dialogue. It's going to be on his timeline. It's going to be on Aaron's timeline. You know, if Aaron does decide he wants to do it, I've been very open that we want to try to explore that opportunity. I feel great about our football team as it currently stands, and I know he'll add value if he decides to come Shoe. Do you think a d is coming back? I think he is.
Speaker 2: I think he's taking his time. Yeah, they're like, I think it's gonna come back. It's not just gonna keep doing the in and out for no reason why, I don't know. I think he would probably come back to play with just I think maybe he still got a little a little itch, like if you weren't coming in there working out, then it wouldn't make any sense. Then you would just stay away from the game. But I guess he's like this, you know what, got one more left there, and he probably thinks that the team is a special team. Like you said, if he comes back and doesn't win the Super Bowl, it came back and didn't win the Super Bowl, he still tried tried it, you know what I'm saying, Like he.
Speaker 1: I can't come back and not win the Super Bowls. It's not like he's not gonna go try.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously he's not gonna being that, but they got a squad, they got a model.
Speaker 1: You can't not you can't come back and not win it.
Speaker 2: He's still gonna be pres because you already they already.
Speaker 1: Been annoying it as the ass as the favorites to win. And now you're telling me you done got one of the coldest to ever do it back and you don't win it along with the best player in defense from last year. Huh. You know they gonna take at least foe up on the line. We passed blocking what you mean, we go one one on angle work. They gotta do mother with four man rash. That's what I'm saying. Now you add a fifth as a blizzard. Now they got to sit in they max protecting just coming back. I hope he's not coming back. I hope you're a man in this word and say, you know, he ain't had nothing else to prove. You know, that's what I'm hoping. You know what I mean. I'll speak to you, Ego, you know, but hey, if I'm going with what I'm seeing in front of me, that's what I'm saying, Debo, what I'm seeing in front what I'm seeing in front of me. You going what you hope that he told you is the truth. I'm like, I don't like pulling up to the facility putting the helmet on. Hey, he coming back and he's playing with me, coming back and he's playing with me for clicks and likes or something. That's what I'm saying, ad guys need to do. Man, he was gonna be chilling.
Speaker 2: I ain't even heard from him in a while, and next thing you know, he keeps popping up with helmet on, doing the ladder drills, looking like he's getting ready to play football.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, bruh, he ain't playing. Don't nobody play like that? Who you know play like that? Don't nobody. We don't want to back you said, you said he had a good Oh, let's chat talk about coach. What is that? Is it? Frank franchick friend franchise key two dollars. We need dB help in Cleveland, a B please make that cause y'all need help Cleveland. We don't have too much depth, but we are starting.
Speaker 2: Our starting dbs are fire, so we just need Like he's saying that, we may we may need a little depth. We may need one more. We may need one more Nickel. Yeah, so you know, because Denzel Award and Tyson Campbell are strapping.
Speaker 1: We have number top one two corner cornerback tandem. Oh you need you need some backup. So that's what we're saying. That's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: What she's talking about backup, we got we gotta gotta be drafted last year, you know what I'm saying. Doing pretty good. So we're gonna see. But it's no it's no setting song.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's go on down here at Foxy Mama ten dollars. She said. In my opinion, I don't think your door is ready. I'm not taking any away. I'm not taking away any of his talent. He needs to observe a seasoned veteran and stop trying to prove he's ready. I guess, Dylan, I guess it's not. I don't. I don't. I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't think. M hmm, well, I don't think he's not ready. I just think right now, Dylan, obviously he's not the running, but watching it just looked better and he ain't played in two years, and that's what the performance. I get compared to the performance I got from the door, I'm I'm leaning to I'm leaning to watching yep. I mean.
Speaker 2: I could I'm going to say that he's not ready. I would just yet from that performance, I would say, yes, I think he needs to get definitely a little step a step quicker, and I think just let's see him played with the ones and let's see how that looks. First, Let's get him both of a chance to play with the same line, the same receivers, the same talent around him to be able to get that production off.
Speaker 1: So then after that be able to go.
Speaker 2: But I do think that I was expecting a little bit lou bit more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was definitely expecting more from Sudor, and I was not expecting as much from Washington. That's what that's Yes, honestly matter matters of the heart. Jay five dollars. I've been binge watching Blimpy with my daughter for a while. Yeah, and then I came across this episode with Joe on there. Man, I would have never watched Blippy with your children.
Speaker 2: Pull up the episode where Joe Hayden teaches the kids how to play cornerback, defensive cornerback it's like a kids show.
Speaker 1: It's a dude. Blippy is a person that.
Speaker 2: He goes around and like does little like things like shows him how to color, show kids how to draw different things.
Speaker 1: And he came to a cartoon. No, no, he's a real person. He's a real person. Blippy put on the little fit come through the crib. Everybody knows Blippy.
Speaker 2: Blippy pulled up to my because my kids was watching Blippy. So I ended up getting in touch with Blippy and then we did a show together. They came to the house and I had Blippy and I was teaching them how to play cornerback. So if you look up Joe Hayden with Blippy, great episode. A lot of people pull up with me and say that they seen me on it when they just watch them with their kids. Had this was in twenty seven, twenty eighteen. Oh yeah, I did a twenty eighteen when I was still in the league. De Ball still actually was like, oh yeah, Joe Hayden.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't care about that. I'm just trying to figure out when it was because.
Speaker 2: It was in eighteen out in LA and it's on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Blippy, Joe Hayden, Blip Blip Joe Hayden lest y'all go see got kids man, had fard All said, Joe, you should have told ay Be. We have a pride. We have a surplus of quarterbacks with Will Howard maybe will Will Howard maybe number sixteen our future starter. That shirt spired Debo Hill. Yeah, thank you, thanks very much, thank you very much. Joe. Look, I'm talking. I'm not talking about I get Joe, Joe, Listen, listen. I'll tell you what, Hey, I tell you what we'll do for you. Man. Whichever one we don't end up keeping with with.
Speaker 2: I'm still Look, I don't don't even act like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I still believe in maybe a third gonna be good. We just got to get this line to protect them, and then he gonna get out there with them with my boys.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And just come on store, let's go tight passes. Okay, where is she? He saying he's back two dollars, he said j P. J Joey Porter Jr. Gonna be the Stealers highest paid corner.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll hope some facts high speak on her. They probably don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with that. I'm go with that. High stillers take corn. That's why you got you gotta find that. I like how you define that right across like that, he concentthe I got you, Mike. Mike one hundred fired out said, what up? D Boye and Joe, y'all might as well come back for the that's the little that's that's.
Speaker 2: The same with a little rotational role to get a ring with the Rams.
Speaker 1: What is Mike Mike talking about? Y'all might as well come back for the Rams to play a little rotational role and get a rowd. Mike, I ain't ring. What's all to the to the band wagon? Hey, man, I don't accomplish all I needed to accomplish. Man, I'm just I'll go get look at the Browns or the Stellers get one. You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna be right there.
Speaker 2: I promise you I get the real band wagon if I just listen, bro, if I got the up in that monkey see strapped.
Speaker 1: Up, y'all go give me a ring? I got. I can't do that this us it's DEEPO and Joe the unofficial show for the pistos Burgh's Band. Wait up, you're what I said? Or the Unofficial We got comany live.
Speaker 3: She bad.
Speaker 1: He said, twenty dollars. She said, Joe, are we still calling Cleveland a serious threat? Or did that thirty four to ten loss exposed more questions than answers, And with Watson versus your door still going on, who do you trust when the games actually count? Man cover the nice cat de bou. I know my game, My hat game is pack up out now. I did look so John, thirty four to ten, that was just you know.
Speaker 2: You can't take the season, take the preseason games that serious. Not everybody starters out there were playing basic ball.
Speaker 1: So maybe like there's no real schemes. We're looking at nobody really, we're looking at execution. Nobody really executed, especially your offensive line. And your not letting me answer. Oh go ahead, I'm just talking. I'm saying it was not as good it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't trust me, it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be at all.
Speaker 1: But one thing I can.
Speaker 2: Tell you was the offensive line we got, We got time for them to jail, get them together, and then when our starters.
Speaker 1: Were out there at the office, it wasn't it wasn't no game. They don't need to jail or nothing. You just need to backups.
Speaker 2: Once it got down to the second and third, then they started getting it started looking difficult. That's what I'm looking at. That's I'm telling you my depth from the game. I can say that what I wanted line that what I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: The next question. We got to jail together. It was no, Wow, you.
Speaker 2: Just going on man, because you're going you're trying to jump on me.
Speaker 1: I'm we I can't. Oh my goodness, I can't wait for the second thing, man, Foxy Mama four one two folk three two one. She back two dollars. She said, I wish y'all came to the Falcons training camp. Yo, Joe, we might go to the all like that. We might go to the Ay God, we might.
Speaker 3: We might.
Speaker 1: We might go to the talent. Let's see Covenant like that came back through the covenylight came back through five hours. She said, just come to Atlanta and I will treat see that. I got. Oh yeah, let's cover it that over there you over there by that mountain, Okay, coven the lights you over there by that mountain. I'm gonna like you.
Speaker 2: But we might want to do the for real for real like next year, a training camp tour. Just try to hit one like a couple of little this team definitely Brown's obviously hitting the Stellers.
Speaker 1: With the good weathers, we can be out. I'm gonna have to hit the Stillers. Guy, hit the Bengals in the Ravens, because let's hit all the teams that you played for them, because we gottis over here. I gotta hit the Patriots too, then I'm down. I would love to go see how they how they how they operate. We run that tight.
Speaker 2: Certain though they de bit, they're gonna have us.
Speaker 1: They gonna have me behind the ropes. M man a couple of lives. She said, you have to take these pre five dollars. You have to take these preseason games serious because that's who you are picking. That's that's because that's who you are picking. That's the people you're picking for your core. It's what she's saying, cover them, my Joe, trying to tell you my Joe starts. I'm trying to tell you covered our starters. A lot of the Browns are main first starters. They weren't even out there, they didn't play all. So I understand we.
Speaker 2: Get to get our court them as the people that were figuring out they're gonna make the team. We're keeping up a lot more players than we had at all that should have been out there.
Speaker 1: So what about your offensive line? Okay, fan, no play good? You know what I'm saying. I want to know who was out there that wasn't a starter, Who wasn't out there that wasn't the start? I think we had maybe one, maybe one? Uh huh. They got a jail. They got a jail, got a jail. Wasn't no stunting twist games what they're jailing for? Joe, every man, Man, Debo, Come on, man, every man, I'm gonna have way better. I'm gonna have way way.
Speaker 2: Lets you stay way more better answers after the second game, the first.
Speaker 1: One, the same way, the same way. We didn't. We didn't just jump on way Hey listen, y'all, Jobo had way way more better. Because right now that's what we're gonna go with.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Look here, we don't. We don't. We don't went way over here. Man. We want to thank y'all for joining us on this episode The Debo and Joe. Please make sure your life subscribing download where you get your the show again. Want to send a big shout out thank you to Andrew Berry. Man had a great time. Man, appreciate you. You doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Joe, see y'all. Tomorrow's same time, same place. Let's get it.