Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rat An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. Scrub dub dumb. It was like ages since I've said that, ages since you've been gone. I know, I feel like he's been good. Two weeks more than that.
Speaker 1: No, those two weeks just fourteen days.
Speaker 2: Well, I got back fourteen days from when you left. Technically thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I honestly felt like twenty three, it did.
Speaker 2: It felt like a long time.
Speaker 1: You look different, really, Yeah, are you doing some different to your hair?
Speaker 2: Well, I have extensions. Oh that's it, but I guess I waved it. Oh no, it looks good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The real ones in your head are the clippings.
Speaker 2: The real ones. I've had them since before you saw me with them. Oh, well, we did Daisy's interview.
Speaker 1: Oh you have them in there. It looked longer now.
Speaker 2: Well it's been fourteen days. It's been a long time. Yeah, wow, it has been a while. But we'll You've got a lot going on too. But where do we begin? We begin with the wedding. The wedding was okay. So first of all, a lot of people are like, where's Haley. Why is it Haley there? People were like expecting Haley to show up. There's a lot of conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well? Not great? Just so like we we went, we just like are done and it's over and that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the soft launch of your breakup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, so off launch wow yeah no faith, No, Haley had to go. She had been working like waiting to start a project, and so she left to start that. Like literally she was supposed to leave to go start it the day that I left, but it ended up getting pushed a week. So she ended up leaving and she was gonna fly out because her project got pushed. And I was like, if they need you for something and you have to get where you need to go and you're in Amsterdam, yeah, and then you come back in your jet lagged, that's just gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I'm going to be giving Ali like all my attention, Like I'm going to be at Ali's beck and call you know, I'm the maid of honor. So I don't want I didn't want her to fly out and then kind of just you know, the alone or you know, so she offered and I was like, it's okay. Ali was understanding, but everyone was like, where's Haley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. Yeah, I didn't know there was conspiracies. Though there was conspiracies. But it was funny because I knew that she was working. I knew that that's why she wasn't there. But optics are interesting, do you know what I mean? Like if you're just like watching the wedding going down, You're like, well, where's Haley, Where's Haley? And then you're like, wait, she's not there, She's not there, Where's Haley? Where's Haley? And then it just goes from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a spiral off.
Speaker 1: Napolene was like, where's Haley working?
Speaker 2: I know, I know I should have made it clear. I just to be honest. In my mind, it was clear what was going on. And I sometimes forget that I share my life and that a lot of makeup stories I.
Speaker 1: Leave a lot that would have been nice information to know going into said wedding, like Haley's not going to be a well now, looking of it.
Speaker 2: As a teaser for this, like where was Haley in the wedding? Listened to the podcast where was Haley? Dot dot dot? Yeah, this is nice, actually nice little teaser. So yeah, that's what happened with that, and I missed her so much because it was a very couplely trip.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I was surrounded by couples and Jojo and Jordan and Alian Carston and it was a lot of time. And to be honest, I have no issue being like the third or fifth wheel, like I've never I love my friends and I love their partner, so I've never really had an issue with it. But it was different for an extended amount of time being the third and fifth wheel. Yeah, because like part of me not that any of my friends make me feel like a burden. Like, if anything, I feel like I really add to this to the party. The party. Yeah, but there were moments where I was like, I don't want them to feel like they have to invite me to go to dinner. You know. Jojo and Jordan were celebrating their anniversary together, so oh while on the trip, well like that that was the week of their anniversary then, I mean.
Speaker 1: A popular week wedding weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was popular, so but it was really fun. We got there and I really felt like a master of jet lag, Like I really didn't have any issues. That's great. I know I was shocked because you know I love my sleep. Yeah, but we did that. Ali had a really hard time with the jet lag. Yeah, and her. I really want Ali to come back on to the podcast and give.
Speaker 1: Oh I already got the lowdown yesterday, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but I would love for her to come on and tell it since she was just here talking about the lead.
Speaker 1: I just want you to know that because of Ali, I am now planning my wedding around my menstrual phase. Yes, and I will get married in my follicular phase.
Speaker 3: You can predict it that far out?
Speaker 2: Sure can. Well, You're a very routine, right.
Speaker 1: Sister comes to town every twenty eight days. Yeah, So if I do the math, I think I can nail it.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could do it. And mine's always like a few days off. Like I would be nervous.
Speaker 1: If I'm a day or two off, it's really gonna screw it up. But I'm gonna give it my best shot.
Speaker 3: If you're a day or two off one time over the nine and ten months or whatever it is until your wedding, it's going to mess up the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something that's about my period. Tell me she is so spot on every twenty eight days. Just this last month, like my last per I'm just finishing my period. So this was a couple of days ago. It was day twenty six and I got some blood and I was like, that is weird, Like it's it's weird. But I was like, got twenty six, twenty eight. You know, she went away for two days.
Speaker 2: She said to something, my times, all my time I had that.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight day. On Friday, she came back and she came back hard. She said, oh, she said up, and she came back and there she was.
Speaker 2: On the twenty eighth day. Wow. Yeah, but a good rule follower.
Speaker 1: How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: It was not great for me for my weekend.
Speaker 1: I was in a bathing suit and you know whatever. But yeah, so that anyways, that's what I might take away once I find the venue.
Speaker 2: Then figuring out.
Speaker 1: The date is going to be based on my menstrul syche.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes, I genuinely.
Speaker 1: Think that down mark.
Speaker 2: It's so important because mostly because like I don't know that it would be a huge thing for me because I really have like I may get bloated the first day or the second day and then I'm kind of fine after that.
Speaker 1: It's not about bloating, it's not about body, it's about me mental capacity. Yeah, if I'm in my luteal phase and I'm trying to talk to one hundred and fifty people at my wedding, it's not going to be pretty.
Speaker 3: So it's not just about not having your period at your wedding. It's about being in a specific headspace. How long does that headspace last? That phase?
Speaker 1: Eighteen days?
Speaker 2: I see it's bad too, Like if it's bad, it's bad, and it affects everything that you do. And so Ali has shared on her Instagram that she was in her luteal phase, deep deep luteal. She was like she wasn't sleeping her she has really sensitive stomach.
Speaker 1: With like do I Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she was telling me, She's like, you need to tell Tanya to be aware of all these things. And I was like noted because it it was like it was a lot for her. I think yeah. And also you know Allie's if you know Ali from like Instagram and stuff, you feel like, oh, she loves a lot of focus on her, but she really doesn't. She likes small intimate groups. So I think on top of that, having like everyone there for her in Carson it was a lot, but her venue she looked gorgeous. Her venue was so beautiful. But she was so calm getting ready that I was like, are you good, Like, are you so calm that it's gone internal? Which is not good right right? But yeah, a lot of dark thoughts in my head. But never, you know, the really sweet thing was that it was never dark in terms of like questioning getting married or really the one. Yeah, it was not like that. If anything, she just couldn't wait to get to Carston, which was really sweet, Like she just was.
Speaker 1: Like the ready first look.
Speaker 2: No, well not really because we showed up and he was there, so they kind of She got there and the family and everyone took photos and stuff. But I didn't do like a private first look or anything.
Speaker 1: Well a first look means that he saw her before she walked down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Typically a first look I think is when you have a private moment and you see each other for the first time and you almost have like the time where it's just you. But they didn't do that. But he did see her before. She worked on that asle got it. But she was like just wanting to be with everyone and socialize, and we'd be like, Halle, we need to let's seuch up your hair such of your makeup, and she'd be like, no, I just I just want to be with everybody.
Speaker 1: So she was I do often think about that, like when the bride changes her dress and her look and her that it's like you're gone from it, like your party. You're gone for like an hour plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you just gotta keep the drinks flowing, and you know, I know, but I don't want to be away.
Speaker 1: Like I'd be like, yeah, I'm not going to like redo the do and change my makeup.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She pretty much just changed her dress at some point when she wanted to and then walked down because she had a train on her dress, you know, and she bustled it. She had she buzzled it. But then she had a reception dress that didn't have a train, but it was a very similar style, so she just changed into that and felt much better. But it was really fun and sweet. Right before, it was kind of crazy because I felt very out of my element being somewhere that I had never been before, you know, right, And so I like booked a car for us and the driver left because we weren't down there, Like he was like, I have to go. I have another ride I have to get to I'm like, this isn't uber. I booked a car, right. So we're like just standing out on the street, you know, her wedding day, on her wedding day, and we're just like, I'm like, I have to call an uber because I can't book a car that's going to ge here in time. But she was so chill. She was just like, let's do it. But I was. I was stressed about all those little details.
Speaker 1: And I said it would be panicking.
Speaker 2: And so there was just a lot happening. And then you know, I originally wasn't gonna walk down the aisle because she had all of her bridesmaids sitting, and last minute they decided that me and then Carson's twin brother, we're going to walk down, you know, just the two of us. Oh, And I had her, well, Carson's ring but for the you know, ring and ball exchange, and I had her vow.
Speaker 1: The ring bear too.
Speaker 2: It was the ring bear I was carrying her vowels felt very important. But I had a moment where all of a sudden the song played that we were going to walk down to, and I turned into a standing with her dad, and I just like had this moment of like, oh my gosh, she's getting married, you know, like it finally settled for a moment and oh no, she was standing with her dad. I'm fine, I'm fine. Oh definitely not gonna be able to look at you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah. I just looked at her, and I had this moment of watching her stand with her dad and thinking of all the things that we'd been through and that she was getting married, and I was like, I love you so much, you know, And she looked at me with like this look on her face and she I was like, I'm gonna burst into tears, and I've made it this far, so I have to turn around. And she set it back, and then I walked down the aisle and got to watch her. And then her veil came off, like her veil wasn't tight on her head, so she was walking and it got caught on like some gravel or something. So I saw the moment where I was like, oh, it's come loose. And then she gets up there and I go to take I go to fix her dress, which we didn't plan or anything, but I was like, I'm going to fix her dress and see if I can get the veil tucked back in. So I could have tuck it in and it like flops back. So I was like, it's not going to stay in, So I just took it and bow your hair. No, I just took it out and like smoothed her hair down. And everyone thought it was like part of the plan. They're like, oh, like she walked down with it on and then it took it off. Was like, so she was so funny though. They did the vowels, and then the vowels were over and she like tossed her She just tossed the vowel book like behind. She was so Alley in that moment, you know, So she tossed her bouquet. Here we go. Oh she didn't do a bouquet toss. Yes, that's blasphemous. Yeah, and theyare the wealth Alley is for the next person to get married. I don't even know if that was ever a thing she thought of.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, like the single ladies eat all that good mojo.
Speaker 2: You can't just do it dirty like that just because you're married. It wasn't a ton of single ladies though. Whatever, you don't have a ring on your finger, yeah, but I don't want the pressure of having nice book. But they didn't do a first dance like they were very much just like did it the way they wanted to, which I loved that because every wedding that I've been to for most of my life, I've watched people do like the same thing, the same traditions, and I loved that it was there they just did what they wanted to and they didn't do what they didn't want to. Yeah, And I loved that.
Speaker 3: It's got to be your personality. Early days with my wife, we were just dating. We went to one of her cousins weddings something like that, and I think this is common in certain faiths. But the script, for lack of a better word, was in was given to everybody and you got to read along with everything the pastor says, and their names are literally blanks. Do you blank take blank? I'm like, this is just a cookie cutter film, the blank wedding. This is exactly what I don't want. Your wedding should absolutely reflect your personality and what you want. And if you don't want to do a bouquet toss. Don't do a bouquet toss.
Speaker 1: Well, I just feel like it's like not nice karma, you know, Like I feel like it's like, look, I got married, I got here, let me help someone else out.
Speaker 3: It's superstitious, it's legally binding.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Tony will be doing a vacation.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, when you're single and you don't want to be, you need all the help you can get. Sir, have you ever caught I sure did. I caught Sysney's.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Took some time, a little bit of hangtime on that, okay, but it got me here.
Speaker 2: It did, It did all because of that. It worked. But yeah, it was super fun. We danced like it went to one one am, and then we went back and then we went on a buddy moon because I think her thought process was, all, my friends are traveling this far and we can go like when else are We're going to go on a trip with all of us together. So we went to Mayorca, which is one of my favorite places ever. That's when this being feeling missing Haley and feeling very and you know what, at this moment where I go, I am so grateful to my friends who who have been in single phases of life and come on trips and like been around with multiple couples, because it was hard. And I have a partner who like loves me and like I have a really healthy relationship, but not having that person and being around that energy, it was it was like, oh man, I it made me feel uh, just like grateful for my friends who have always done that, who have been in like single stages of life or you know, yeah, so shout out to you know, people who are waiting for their person. Yeah, it's rough out there, but I did.
Speaker 1: I was like scrolling along, I'm like watching all this and in my mind, in the back of my mind, I think I texted you and I was like, so, how's it like over there without Haley. Yeah, I had a feeling like I.
Speaker 2: Was like I could just it was like a six I have a sixth sense with you. Wow. Interesting, I felt it.
Speaker 1: I was like, I feel like she's really missing Haley right now.
Speaker 2: I got emotional on the last day, like the day before we left, I like fully broke down. Yeah, I got like I got my feelings hurt because I had gone to take well Laura came to meet me, and Laura's just like the best human ever ever. Everyone loves her. Literally, We've been best friend since freshman year of high school. And I feel like I can bring her to any situation and she will leave and then people are like, I love Laura, yeah, you know. And so she came to meet us, which was so fun. But then the day she left a day early, so I took her to the airport and I think that's why it really built me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she was your comfort, she was your comfort blanket.
Speaker 2: And then so like, they all went to dinner with another group from the wedding were staying down the street, so they all went to dinner with them, and I was like, I'm just not. I don't want to kill the vibe, but I'm just not. I think I'm socialed out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was two weeks of every single night meeting new people and it was so much fun, but I'm I'm an introverted extrovert, heavy on the introvert, and that part of me was like, I think finally I've had enough. Yeah, and so Jojo and Ali came to check on me, and I was just like sobbing. I didn't know why I was solving. I was like, and Ali goes, well, you know, you're gonna go home, and Hailey like, you're not really going home because like your person's not there, and.
Speaker 1: I was, oh my gosh, salts in the wood.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I think that's a you know, I think I'm also I'm excited to go home and you know my home isn't home. Yeah. So but it was really fun and it was so it was so I've really spent a lot of time with Jordan and Carston, which I haven't got. I mean, we go to dinner, like we get in there. I just feel so grateful that all my friends are with such like nice, good guys and like funny guys.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Carson, it was the first time where we spent a lot of time together and I'm like, he and Ali are just perfect for each other in the most hilarious way, and Jordan's just so pleasant and fun and you know, so it was. It was really great.
Speaker 1: I had major fomo and I don't get I don't really get fomo, and well I guess when it comes to you, I do, but like in general in life, I don't really get fomo.
Speaker 2: Someone I don't, So I don't really get fomo.
Speaker 1: Guys, I don't.
Speaker 3: What initials do you get? Because you get something?
Speaker 1: I get jealous, but that's not fomo.
Speaker 2: Like I can be jealous.
Speaker 1: They're not uh independently exclusive. You can be jealous and not have fomo.
Speaker 2: Not be jealous. So typically you just feel jealous, but you're not necessarily like I wish I would be there. You're just like jealous.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're jealous of who she's spending time with. You're not I wish I was there with them?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, they're not mutually to say that Tanya was one invited to all activities. But people on real Jojo they were like, why wasn't Tanya invited? Poor Tanya? Why isn't Tawny with y'all? And I'm like, this is turn sick. This is a sickness, and she was invited.
Speaker 3: I know what you get. You get full blow, fear of being left out.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's left out, fear of Becca hanging out with other people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does that spell?
Speaker 2: I did say that.
Speaker 1: I did say that, Bob Hop Yeah, yeah, Bob Hop up.
Speaker 2: I have but uh, when when you.
Speaker 1: Were gone last week Kelty co hosted, and I did say that I was invited and why I did not attend.
Speaker 2: So I let this.
Speaker 1: I let the scrubbers know because they were like, why aren't you there? Did you not get invited? I was like, no, no, I did get invited. I love Ali and Carson and I wish that we could be there, and like I'm really having foe blah blah blah blah. But I knew it when I commented on that that photo of you and.
Speaker 2: Jojo get your Tanya naders A rile up and we're just like Joe and I are like, here it goes here, here we go.
Speaker 3: How about Phoba fear of being abandoned?
Speaker 1: But Becca's not in there?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, everyone else?
Speaker 2: No, lucky me. Honestly, it is lucky you.
Speaker 1: I would sometimes I like look at Robbie and I'm like, what does it feel to be loved by me?
Speaker 2: Like he is very loved by you. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: He's like wearing a weighted blanket twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: That's my guest.
Speaker 5: I texted her or I message her because she posted on uh they were on the plane and he literally has the earphones in watching a movie and she goes she's tapping him.
Speaker 2: She's like, Hey, what are you doing? And he's like, what do you see? I'm watching the movie? And I was like, that is a patient man.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. We talked about this earlier. She can't watch TV on a plane.
Speaker 2: She does. I literally looked him. We were separated.
Speaker 1: I hear her the point if I'm separated sometimes by default I must. But if there's nothing on the TV then and.
Speaker 3: Robbie, I just said separately on the flight back this weekend, which to me is no big deal. If my wife and I had to said separately, we were just gonna be watching our shows anyway. That's what we do. Because I never would ever in a million years, get on a flight without entertainment with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ever, I would never not go enough to go download download Donald just to have something, because the fear of sitting there with nothing to do keeps me awake at night. Not tellya, She says, she's brought nothing because she's just going to talk to Robbie the whole time, even though they spent the whole weekend together.
Speaker 2: And then if he doesn't want to, so where's the like compromise on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I only don't let him if he wants to sleep. If he wants to sleep, I'll at him sleep.
Speaker 3: But what if he wants to watch a show?
Speaker 1: What does he want to watch? There's nothing that he wants to watch.
Speaker 2: Definitely seemed like he wanted to watch what he was watching.
Speaker 1: He was watching some Ferrari movie or something with Patrick Dempsey.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, you're one.
Speaker 3: But that's what that's the time to watch something. No, inters, it's perfects.
Speaker 1: You're acting like he has no free will. He does have free will. He could if he wanted to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: Let him. You let him.
Speaker 2: That isn't no free will, doesn't she tops him?
Speaker 1: Hey, I was waiting for it to be over, and then when it was over, I was gonna go in with my questions, being polite, just asking how much longer is this movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, there's a whole debate about because you were like, you know, the people sitting on either side of us, it was like a family and then a gay couple, and I was like, yeah, gay gay couples don't like the separation, and you're like neither new family. Yeah, I was screwed.
Speaker 1: Either way. Like I was like a hundred dollar bill in my pocket.
Speaker 2: I was ready to pay someone and nobody was budgeting. I was like rats. There's like this whole thing about people not getting up, like if a family comes on and they didn't get the or a couple gets on and they didn't get their seats together, and like how a certain person has chosen their seat and even if they're traveling single, they're not obligated to get up. And no, I don't think anybody's I know, but there's this is a whole debate thing about people like go back and forth about it.
Speaker 1: I always if anybody's ever I mean, I've only been asked a handful of times to move, and I always say yes because I usually travel alone.
Speaker 2: If you're in if you're in an aisle or window and then they're in the middle.
Speaker 1: I would probably do it. Yeah. Wow, if I'm not going like on the.
Speaker 2: Forest, I not do that.
Speaker 3: And a family could sit together.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a kid, but if it's another grown up trying to sit with their significant other, no I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I'm like put me in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yea more people to talk to off, more off.
Speaker 1: Left and right. Baby, that's right, but oh my gosh, you know was on my flight home yesterday.
Speaker 2: You're never going to get.
Speaker 1: You're actually.
Speaker 2: You're never gonna get category.
Speaker 3: Wait, let's take a break and let's do it st we'll be back.
Speaker 1: I actually don't even know his names.
Speaker 3: We got some clues during the break. Sorry, and there seems to be a show involves because if I can just figure out what show he's on, so that's a show he is?
Speaker 2: Your clue? Is he is a TV actor?
Speaker 3: So not a reality star?
Speaker 1: Not a reality star? No, he is a legit actor.
Speaker 2: Is he on a doctor show?
Speaker 3: That's an excellent question.
Speaker 2: He is not.
Speaker 3: Is he on a superhero show?
Speaker 2: He is not.
Speaker 3: Is he on a current show?
Speaker 1: Define current currently.
Speaker 3: On air, on air and new episode's forthcoming?
Speaker 2: No? Is he from a c W show?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Is it a show that recently ended?
Speaker 1: Defined recently in the last two years?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is it a comedy that to show the specific show referring to as a drama, we just know it's not a comedy. Doesn't that be a drama?
Speaker 2: This is us?
Speaker 1: No, I've been give you one more clue.
Speaker 2: I give a more clue. It was it was a season.
Speaker 1: Only one season came out and it was very buzzy when it came out, and everybody was obsessed with it, and that's all you get Netflix.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, is a network TV or like the.
Speaker 4: Stream shoot buzzy show on very buzzy show, I know, I know what streamer shall give you, the streamer Apple TV.
Speaker 3: Plus oh, succession and the budget. No, but close, I'm Severance. Yes, I meant Severance. Succession is Max Severance, Yes, the main guy. Yes, who his name is? Yes? He was also on us and Rack I think is Adam Scott.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Wow, I had to give a lot of clues on that, so it wasn't but you didn't even know his name.
Speaker 1: So but it's funny because I have this thing where whenever Rob and I are watching a certain series, I always think I see that like one of the characters, like out of my coffee shop and stuff. And so since we were sitting separate, I had a text Robbie and I was like, the guy from Severance is right behind me. And he was like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not the guy from Sermons.
Speaker 1: You always do this And I was like, look, look behind me. He's wearing a white hat. And he goes that's not him, And I'm like, I swear I'm one hundred and fifty percent positive it's him because he had to walk right by me and made eye contact with him.
Speaker 3: Sure enough, Scott, I will correct severance. Is season two is in production right now? H yes, okay, yeah, yeah, right, so it does a current show. Oh so sorry, that's quit?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Well and there was another season he said, very busy. Yeah, all right. We were led astray a little bit, but I would have never guessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say it was very obscure, but it was very exciting too, very very exciting spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got out.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, you do just have global entry either, you know, like I just like make all these assumptions of him. He wasn't sitting next to who he was walking in there with either.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, this was a really funny part of traveling with Carson and Alley. So Carson has airport anxiety where he needs to be super early and like make sure he gets on the plane and like that. He'll like go check and just make sure the gate is there, you know that type. And then Ali has anxiety on the plane because she fearce turbulence and stuff. So I most of the the whole time until we literally got home. I was on their schedule, just you know, to be a team player, so I was at the airport super early. Didn't need to be you know all that.
Speaker 1: Ye proud of you, honestly proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm listen when I'm like in a duty of maid of honor, I am locked in.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to do it again?
Speaker 2: Yes? But it sounds like it's next year, so right, okay, feel good about that. So the last day when we were coming home to LA, they left and got there like over two hours early, and I was like, y'all go ahead, I'm gonna come my own time. So I have off duty. Now I'm off duty. I breeze in, literally got my snacks, walk up, we're boarding. I was like, this is ideal. The hallie got pulled aside, so I somehow got on the plane before they even did. We get off. They have global entry. I don't. I still make it to baggage claim while they're still waiting. It was hilarious. I got my bags first, My uber came first, and Carson was like, what the heck? Like, I make sure that everything is so easy and seamless, and then you just cruise on up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like it's just.
Speaker 2: Not overthinking it. Ain't that the truth? Anyways, you came back on the plane because you were at a Pilates retree.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I have to tell you, Robbie and I were actually I know it sounds like I'm very like dictator in our relationship, like I'd let him do things in our heart because I know, but I'm really not. And like, what's really interesting that we were talking about on our flight over there, see because talking is so nice, communicating and expressing things, is how much we like to do life the same way, Like we really really like, I genuinely feel like he and I i'd say eighty five percent of the time, maybe even more ninety percent of the time live our lives exactly the same. Like we love to do the same things. We like to watch the same things, we like to go to bed at the same time, we like to eat generally the same stuff like we And that's like so fun for me, you know, Like what other I don't know a lot of guys that would want to go on a Pilate's retreat, I would not correct And he was so game, went to every class like he was one of the Like a lot of people brought their husbands in significant others, so he wasn't the only like dude, but a lot of them went to like the restorative pilates like and he Robbie was at every single class and like he loved it, you know, like we really and it was kind of the perfect thing because we love to like work out and be healthy, but we also wanted like vacation and like warm weather and beach and so it was just like the perfect thing for us. But it was so funny because the whole weekend we're there, and everybody at this retreat is like, Robbie's so great. My husband loves Robbie. Robbie's so great. I'm like, Tanya, you're so lucky. Robbie's so great. I'm like anyone telling him how lucky he is with me, I don't love not chopped liver over here. But like the whole weekend it was like really crazy, like every single person was just like my husband loves Robbie. And I'm like, I know I heard it all. I heard it from her and her and her.
Speaker 2: And her husband telling everyone how well he is like, where's the you know, good team here?
Speaker 1: But no, it was really crazy. So we went to this plate's retreat and I love shout out to.
Speaker 2: Core Club.
Speaker 1: That's Pilate's by Amanda, that's like her baby. But it was really really fun, and we ended up going to this hotel. It's called Sousros de corson great All. I don't know if I said it right, but it translates to like Whispering Heart. Okay, so just come with.
Speaker 2: Me on this journey.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the hotel is called Whispering Heart. Okay, We're walking around beautiful hotel. We're walking around and I see these giant like photos like artwork butterflies, multiple all over and we're walking back to our room one night and there's a leaf in the shape of a butterfly right outside our room. And now I'll find you the photo because I saw it. It was a butterfly.
Speaker 2: Becca. You really threw me off the because you put the emoji butterfly right next to it.
Speaker 1: Big oh, so it made it look less like a butterfly.
Speaker 2: I just was like, is that a butterfly?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't know where to put it. Yeah, that's like dead butterfly carcass or something.
Speaker 3: Right, that's not quite what she was going for. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Anyways, in a turn of events, we're like, we meet somebody here to talk about possibly getting married, because yeah, all the signs were pointing to it. We've been thinking about Mexico and we were always thinking about Cobo just because it's so easy. But Portavarta is literally half an hour difference. It's like basically the same thing in terms of like commute. And so we met with somebody and liked and then there was a party or an event that was happening kind of like on the beach that night, the second night that we were there, after the wedding walk through, and it had all these twinkle lights and they had like shrimp on the barbecue, and I was like, I had this vision of my wedding there like it was just like yeah, And so I don't know, I don't want to like get to ahead of myself because you know, changed a lot around here.
Speaker 3: But we have a new contender.
Speaker 1: We have a new contender, which.
Speaker 2: I have a question. Yes, what does Whispering Heart have to do? I mean it's like.
Speaker 1: Heart quota has quota soon in the name of the hotel, Like, how do I not get married at a hotel that has heart in the title?
Speaker 2: Oh? I feel like the butterflies they everywhere. The butterflies thing really makes me feel like, Wow, that feels made for y'all. But the whispering heart feels stress.
Speaker 1: And then they're walking us around, and you know, I was saying, like, we're not super like beachy couple. They have a garden, a garden or the non beachy or the non beachy gal that we could get married, Like the ceremony could be in the garden. I don't want my toes in the sand. I don't mind my toes are in the sand for the dinner, but I don't want them in the sand in my wedding gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so they have a garden and I was like, oh my gosh, there's a garden and a beach, beach.
Speaker 2: They've got it all. Butterflies everywhere, whispering heart, Yeah, I got it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So okay, so we're not getting ahead of ourselves, not for a Mexico wedding. Yes, okay, this is great news. What what's the date we're looking at? Are you gonna hit me with another May eighteenth situation the week of So.
Speaker 1: The problem is it does get really hot in Mexico after April, so I feel like it would have to be before April.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and.
Speaker 1: It feels tight.
Speaker 2: Huh guys, No, it doesn't feel tight. It's basically a year. It's just now May.
Speaker 1: It's June. It's June.
Speaker 2: It's it's end of May. So if you did the last weekend of April, there you go. It's basically it's your eleven months.
Speaker 1: April's tight. Like you know, it gets starts to get hot around April.
Speaker 2: Well, it's we got it. That's what we got to really hot.
Speaker 3: You're on the ocean, you have nice breezes. It's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be melty weather.
Speaker 2: With the weather. Ali was like, tell Tony of this because the whole time we were planning Amsterdam, I packed two bags. I packed my Orca bag and I packed Amsterdam bag because Amsterdam was supposed to be cold and rainy, and that's what Ali told me. We got there, it was so hot and humid, and it was every single day we checked for Saturday rain. Every single time we checked, we checked like multiple different apps. The day comes, it is sunny and like eighty degrees. So everything changed.
Speaker 1: It does change, and like that was.
Speaker 2: So unexpected in that weather, Like in Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: I worry. I worry about You're just choosing the day and just every day going into youing, we refreshing your weather wraps and freaking out and panicking.
Speaker 1: And that's why I want to just have That's why I feel like Mexico is a great place because it's just always sunny and nice.
Speaker 3: Sure, unless it's not and it might be hot and it might not be hot, and it might rain and it might not rain, and these are all possibilities that you can't control.
Speaker 1: If it's hot, we can all jump in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pet friendly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I know it writes.
Speaker 2: Itself all right. I mean this is feeling good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's feeling good. So we're in the process of just kind of getting like numbers and figuring all that out. But uh, the Plates retreat retreats in the in it of themselves are so fun because like a, I didn't know anybody going to this retreat, so I don't even take plates classes from Amanda, who was leading the World retreat. I've taken a couple like ten years ago from her, and I've kept in touch with her through Instagram, and I was like, this just sounds exactly what I want to do. So Robbie and I went in knowing nobody and we met the most amazing people like we and we were like somehow like one person connected to like the whitney Port was there and so and her husband and her kid were supposed to come out to meet her the next day, and her kid's passport expired, so she ended up just having a solo trip the whole weekend. But so whitney Port was there, and then like a bunch of other people who I knew, like we all had like one friend in common. It was really crazy and just like her, just amazingly fun stories. And like I sat next to this girl at dinner who wants to be a contestant on Survivor like so bad, like so badly. She is obsessed with the show. So I was helping her with her audition tapes because like she was showing Robbie and I and.
Speaker 2: We were like no, no, no, these are too polished.
Speaker 1: You got to like really bring out like the quirkiness in you, and so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: See, this is this is why I feel like Robbie was meant for you, because I remember thinking when you were dating and the things that you were looking for. I was like, this is going to be a very specific person. Like seriously, I remember thinking even just your sleep schedule, yeah right, because I was like, she has a really intense schedule with the radio, you know, and she's going to find someone who is happy to be on that or is already like on that type of schedule. Correct, and like going to Plate's retreats and meeting different people, and like, oh, he loves it. He loves it, he loves it.
Speaker 3: Life with Tanya, I've always said, is like living in a sitcom. In this week's episode, Tanya tapes your mouth shut. This week's episode, we need time to make almond milk. This week's episode Sunday speech fasting, Like every.
Speaker 1: Week is a different, something different.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this morning, he woke up and I'm like, but for some reason, the mouth tape doesn't stay on my mouth, and he's like, I woke up, like and my hand was in your like mouth tape and it comes.
Speaker 2: Off my list. That must be such a drooler, which is why I'm taping my mouth shut at night. Is it working? Yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: When I wake up in the morning and the mouth tape is still on me, I feel like I slept in a rock in a cave on down Under.
Speaker 2: Everyone says it's amazing, amazing, it's life changing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for some reason, I'm such a drooler that the mouth tape some nights just slips right on off.
Speaker 2: I don't think I like that, but.
Speaker 1: No, I'm like literally obsessed. And anyways, I so my takeaway from my my retreat was I want to I want to.
Speaker 2: Do a retreat. You should, I know, but I really do that.
Speaker 1: Like Amanda had, like she teaches plotty, so she just did two plates classes. No, I cannot guess you could. I can't you do like twenty classes, shank shant, I don't know what I'm talking about. Rotate your left hip up and no, I can't even.
Speaker 2: Do your own little version. Everybody donkey cake for a fifty minutes. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, it really that was my takeaway because it's like so fun to just meet new people and like, I don't know, it was like a very we still had like alone time, Like we did some stuff that was just the two of us, like sat by the beach for a little bit, just the two of us by the pool, played cards, but then could be a little social when we wanted to because there was all these people around.
Speaker 2: It was like perfect. It's so fun travel with your person, because that was the other thing. I had never been to Amsterdam before, and I was like, oh my gosh, it's so weird not getting to experience doing this with Haley for the first time, and like we like doing the same things and like going on adventures. So I'm glad y'all got to do that. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You finally proposed to your bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: I did, Becca is a duel, A duel made true.
Speaker 2: Oh it's happening.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: You said yes. What, No, you're not. I said, yeah, yeah, I am. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: And then I was like watching you do it at Alley's and I was like, that's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's not when you when you love a friend, you it's not a lot of work, you know, And I have someone I'm definitely gonna be leaning on Paulina, and you have.
Speaker 1: My sister too, so like you really have.
Speaker 2: It's like a three way street, so this will be easy, breezy easy, although I do feel like Alley's a lot more low maintenance.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the minute gets locked in, you're gonna have calendar alerts and.
Speaker 2: Yay asked his groomsman.
Speaker 1: No, And you know what's funny is I'm like, I'm done. Like I've asked my bridesmaids. Everybody has said yes, they're locked they're in. I have five. I'm like, babe, when are you gonna ask your groomsmen? And he was like, well, I'll do it, I'll do it. And I was like, okay, so who are the five? And he was like, well, I can't have five. I need have I'd probably have eight. And I'm like, hello, I'm locked in.
Speaker 2: I got my five.
Speaker 1: I thought we said all about five, and now he wants eight.
Speaker 2: I was like, throw me.
Speaker 3: It threw me. I asked people I had no interest in having in my party because my wife had like eight people, and I was like, oh man, I remember me.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, no, I can't add on now because I'm like those people know that I have my five. And then that they were like chosen after, like, that's the great.
Speaker 3: It looks bad if it was eight. On on the other side, limit to five.
Speaker 1: Either it's a limit to five or our bridal party is not up there, like we.
Speaker 2: Just don't have the Okay, Yeah, that's a good auction too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, because I was like eight sending your thing out because he has like a group of friends that like you can't there's like his high school buddies, and he's like, I can't just have one or two.
Speaker 2: It these be either all of them or none of them. Wow, well it was really cute. Your little baskets were you asked? Did have you shared the details?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't.
Speaker 2: So in the little box, she gave me a box and it had a sweatshirt that says rats made. It's really cute, and then mine says rad bride. And then she got everyone like something that was kind of personal to them. So she got me like this old timy like glass bottle Doctor Pepper that was like the jeweled hinestone rhinestoned. I don't know if I can drink it. It's so cute. Now you can't. And then okay, and then little like stene strips that were bedazzled a candle and like ask.
Speaker 1: The candle was that will you be my whatever? And then everybody got a calendar with their initials on it. Yes, for the family meetings.
Speaker 2: So everything has like a purpose.
Speaker 1: The listerine was for like when my breath gets stale.
Speaker 3: You know, for it.
Speaker 1: Doctor Pepper was because I'm gonna need a lot of energy from her.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Like everything had like a little a little meaning behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really cute.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be made of honor.
Speaker 1: I can't wait either.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be so fun, Like I.
Speaker 1: Was already thinking about. I mean I already just I've had so many thoughts. I just need to get like a date. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll get it, you'll get it done. Yeah. I feel really good.
Speaker 2: I feel like really good about Whispering Heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whispering heart because my heart whispers, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, we still have we need one more break. We talked about Mammy swim waking.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, no, we have we have time. Okay, we'll be right back. We'll be right back. We really needed like a two hour episode today. But Tony's got to hit the road. Gotta hit the road.
Speaker 1: Got busy, busy, but we have.
Speaker 2: To talk Miami Swim Week because this is crazy, this is so exciting.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, Like I actually can't believe it.
Speaker 2: How did it happen?
Speaker 1: So I honestly don't even know. I think that there's a lot of events happening around Mammy Swim Week that are like female empowerment.
Speaker 2: Parties, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And so I was invited to a couple of those and they were like, do you want to potentially walk in Swim Week? And I was like, well no, like I'm not a model, nor do I have interest in modeling, and like that seems crazy. And they're like okay, because there's like people asking if you would do it, and I'm like what. So then I like thought about it and I was like when am I a ever gonna do something this crazy? Yeah, I have no skin in the game, so like I can audition and if they said no, I'm not going to get my feelings hurt, you know what I mean, Like I'm not Yeah, all your career, you like, every time I go for something, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: There's always this like heartbreak attached to it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't think I'll have that heartbreak if I don't get it. Yeah, And I was like, what is more empowering than doing something that's so outside my comfort zone? So it's like screw it. Sure, I'm an audition. They're like, okay, so what you need to do is you need to send in a video to these strangers. They're like, we assure you that it's very secure and like whatever. I mean, the internet's seen my you know, dropbox. But but they're like, film yourself thirty seconds walking up and down in a bikini. And I was just like this is so crazy, So like okay, and I had to do it. It was like a quick turnaround. It was like I need to do it the next day. So it was like there was no like.
Speaker 2: Workout or you know, get it.
Speaker 1: Like it was just like I'm just gonna do it. I just did it, just raw dogged it, just fully run. And then Robbie bless his heart, was like I'll film you, babe, like I got you, Like he was all in, and then he ended up getting stuck on this like really important call because he has like a really important job. You can't just like leave for your audition for my masticition tape for Mimmy Swim Week.
Speaker 3: This week's episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Tanya needs me to tape her for her Miami Swimming audition.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, it's okay, babe, I got this.
Speaker 1: So I like go out into our driveway and I noticed that, like our garage has like this handle bar. So I brought my phone up and weirdly, like the angle made me look like Amazon woman, like I looked tall as hell, like I don't mind this, and but I realized and I was doing it, I was like, it's so, it's so weird. It's so awkward to just walk in your bikini, Like it's so weird.
Speaker 2: And then I was like singing.
Speaker 1: I had like music playing, but I'm like, I don't know what music is me playing if I do this, But I just like did it, sent it.
Speaker 2: I was just like here, I'm gonna flip my leg up. And they accepted me. Yeah, I mean, you looked amazing, of course they do. And they said yes.
Speaker 1: And so now I'm a shipping myself off to Miami on Friday, and I'm gonna strutting down to Runway Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Robbie'll be there, Becca or Paulina, who's gonna be there with you to support you in this.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for asking. I've asked everybody to come because I do not want to be alone, but I will be alone.
Speaker 2: Once more modern woman than that. Yeah, yeah, thats how you do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I really just wanted somebody because I was like, I'm so nervous and so outside of my car and something that I wanted somebody there to like pump me up. But I was like, you know what, I have to pump myself up. I can I just have a talk with myself right before.
Speaker 2: You can do it. I'm proud of you, seriously, I'm so proud. You know. Okay, I don't know if you've ever seen these, but Maami Soddenly there's a someone at the end taking photos and videos, and the videos are insane. They are like so stunning stunningly beautiful. So you have to make sure you get that oh up the crotch. No, no, like the end of the runway, they like get you like almost like posed, and it is just like it's so cool. I can't You're gonna have one of those.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have one of those so epics. Yeah, so I decided that I'm gonna today I actually worked out, and I was like, I think I'm worked out out on weekend and I think I'm just gonna let my body rest for the rest of the week and I'm just gonna like hydrate and wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I can't wait too, I mean, I can't wait to hear about it on Monday when we come back.
Speaker 1: I'm so, I'm like stressed and excited and nervous and like, I don't know all the things.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be. You're gonna crush it? Yeah? Yeah. Are you where heels? I don't know. I don't know. I have no idea if I'm gonna be heels barefoot? Do you feel better and hopefully not footboms up and down the run? Yeah, I have no idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: If like they're gonna have me do my hair a certain way, like what they're gonna do my makeup? Like I'm a vessel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your model? I'm model?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, they want me to shave the left side of my eyebrow.
Speaker 2: I am like a vessel like they do with me. What they want the gig, what they want you to look like?
Speaker 1: Yeaheah, like if there's like an aesthetic like I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then when you get back at some point we have to race. Because there's been a lot of feedback about who would win, and.
Speaker 1: I'm Probabs like, you guys should do a decathlon.
Speaker 2: I'm like, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, you take tennis, And I'm like, what is this like.
Speaker 2: A whole weekend the here's the thing. The consensus was, if it's distance, you win. If its sprints, I win, right, So that's gonna be really like I have never been a distance runner, so when I think.
Speaker 1: I'm really a distance runner, I only think of sprint.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm not thinking like two laps around the race. I'm not thinking when I think about a race, I'm thinking a sprint race. And Robbie was like, yeah, but if you're talking about in an apocalypse, Tanya would win because she'd happy endurance. And I was like, what if I was sprinting to a shelter forty yards away?
Speaker 3: True, you beat her.
Speaker 2: So it's been a you.
Speaker 3: Know what they say, you don't have to outrun the bear, you don't have to outs outrun the person next to you. The bear.
Speaker 2: Wait, but what Robbie said something so funny in our group chat when we were talking about this, and he said it so innocently. What did he say? He goes, He goes, honestly, we needed to cathalon where you each get to pick five events. And I said, I think I'd get beaten everything but a sprint. And he said, wow, shocked to hear that. I go, she works out every day, and he goes, I don't think so, you are a blue chip athlete. We were actually trying to come up with things Tanya would win and it was slim takings. Tony goes, wow, babe, it's true though.
Speaker 1: We were going through like a list of things and and he's like, Beca's like really athletic, Like I know.
Speaker 2: But endurance is important and you got that, but we do. We have to do it so the people want it. Even if it's just a race.
Speaker 3: We don't need to do that's idea, but we need to race from like you know what, what are you looking at me?
Speaker 1: Like just go down here and like run this can trip over the sidewalk, no proper tra Yeah, yeah, I want.
Speaker 2: It to be clean lines. We're on the same Stu studies or.
Speaker 1: No like Bumpy Juxtaposition Sidewalk have you seen Oh my gosh, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: But we do have an episode this Thursday. We are having Truesdale. If you know Easton. Easton is the Truesdale leader of the I would say president of the fan club.
Speaker 1: Definitely a fan of the president of the fan club.
Speaker 2: And he entered us to the girls and they are so much fun. We had the best time hanging out with them. So that airs Thursday, and then next week we are going to talk about our top five Taylor Swifts got ready to go. I do too, but I don't want to rush that. No, and MoMA's gotta go. Mama's gotta go. Alright, on that note, we love you some mom, love you.
Speaker 1: Bye.