Speaker 1: Take a deep breath, palace, sit down, Welcome to the show. Hello, Hello, it's fun day. February sixth, Welcome to the second month of the year. Thank god, it's already time, the shortest month of the year. Yeah, it's February. Not a leap year. Yeah, because it's an odd year. Odd years can never be leap years. Did you know that.
Speaker 2: It's so I've established it's every election year, United States election.
Speaker 1: Year, every four years.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yeah, twenty twenty was a leap year because I remember everybody was like, what a.
Speaker 1: Surprise, the longest year is the one that has the pandemic.
Speaker 2: And then I was like thinking to myself too, like, oh, it's an election year. So now I just always remember it. It's like, yeah, election years are always the longest ones.
Speaker 1: Oh, very good, Andrew. Yeah, I'm just looking for something to play here, presidential election years.
Speaker 2: Let me just make that clear. Yeah, everything, I know somebody might be like, you know that there.
Speaker 1: Is the twenty twenty two had elections. Yes, I know. Oh you learned. Look at you.
Speaker 2: What's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Will tell you what's si?
Speaker 2: Rachel Than like Sigel Kim's life, Rick doing everything from Jackson Vanilla.
Speaker 1: To Chrispy's I almost got it. Ah, that reminds me. Actually, I watched what was thriller? Thriller? Uh weird all yanke Vic. Did he do a thriller one or did he just do eat it or beat it? I don't know if he did a thriller one. I was bringing that up only because you watch the weird Al movie I did. Okay, did you know it wasn't good?
Speaker 2: Oh see, Josh loved it. Really, Josh was obsessed with that. He was like, you have to watch it.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Perhaps I thought that it was more of a biopic of him for a biography, it was not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's almost like Howard Stern's Private.
Speaker 1: Party, Private Parts is way better. This was.
Speaker 2: This was just they fabricate a lot of his actual biography.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny. I didn't. Okay, well it was. It was okay, but I was like, you know me, but so still, we need to do something with this wall.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I've I like that we have like somewhat of a new home.
Speaker 1: Though. This is nice. It feels like we're getting there. Cooper designed a serial killer's flag for us. Fine, it's like ten dollars on Amazon. So how good could it be? I don't know, but I think that I can't wait until we get it. And it's like this bag, right, it says like four by six but it's probably four inches by six inches. Oops. Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 2: It's like when you order off Alibaba and you're like, oh, I got straight to the supplier, and then you get it and you think you ordered like something, and then it's like beepeep bepep pepep.
Speaker 1: So why don't we eat some cereal Andrew cause you know that I had that massive haul from Walmart last week, right, and this was one of the ones. This actually may have been Target. This might have been the one from Target that Cooper spotted. And it's like, you never tried that one? I'm like, yeah, we did. And then I noticed in the corner it said new so widely not loved on. You know, the cereal world old of cereal people. What I'm saying, what do you call the wild world of cereal people? Most of the cereal reviewer types online don't like Crave.
Speaker 2: I don't like crave. Add me to that list. I mean, I don't like pillowy cereals for the most part. I think the Jewish one that we had, the Passover cereal.
Speaker 1: The Kosher one. Yeah, loved it. That one was great.
Speaker 2: That's the only good one because it was like caramel or something on the inside, and now are caramel.
Speaker 1: We ended last week's episode with the one that tasted like lemon pledge, the international one or so let's let's start this week's episode with another chocolate pillow Cereal. This is a new flavor from Crave and it is double chocolate brownie batter. Fun, double chocolate brownie batter. Fun. Look at that, Craves double chocolate brownie batter. There's no Crave chocolate double brownie batter. What was I saying?
Speaker 2: There's yourself with the box? You said, Crave, you hit yourself with the box?
Speaker 1: Actually did it? Yes?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: I heard it. No, No, it was shaking it at the same time. Oh, okay, I promise I didn't. I don't care. Look here, just hit myself with the box. I would have never stop in the face of thing, because that's what I thought you did. No, I don't want to hurt my nose. And there we go. What so you did? I didn't? Just weird though you're a weird. Now, what's the puzzle in the back sea?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Now they I want to see the puzzle.
Speaker 2: They don't look chocolate. They look museum of Chocolate. What's an electrician's favorite drink?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Chocolate milk. No, it's not well, I'm trying to figure it out, but you're moving the box. I can't see what are you doing. I was going to save a cup and just never mind what. I just had a thought. It's fine here, you were going to put some in the leftover. I was just gonna pour it into the milk and I'll have the old milk. Okay, whole milk. We're using whole milk today. You know, I have to find a new deli because the deli next door that I said, yes, do you have milk? Because I was looking around in the refrigeratord cases and you said, they only have whole milk in half and half. There's no milk. Oh, they don't have milk. So I said, do you have milk? And she looked at me weird and she said to the other guy, Danny's leche, And uh, I knew what she said, do we have milk? I can't. I can't. I can't. I love that You're like.
Speaker 2: They said, tiens leche', which means do you have milk?
Speaker 1: I kidding They're gonna try and one over on me.
Speaker 3: Not today.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the n is litcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy answered, see a key you know what that means? A key over there? Yes? Over here? Yeah, and he pointed to the cooler that they keep the milk in for the coffee. Okay, So I was like, I mean it sound like it was open. She said, yes, whole, half and half or skim. I didn't really want any of those. I wanted one or two percent, okay, because I'm trying to get away from the whole milk. But anyway, so I just said, why are you trying to get away from whole milk? Yeah? You know, not good. It's very fattening. Okay, anyway, it's starting to get soft ready, let's just eat this cienn is letcher.
Speaker 3: See poor.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're going a bit much by saying brownie batter. It's not really, it's just uh uh uh. Now we've had something like this before. It probably was crave. It's too chocolatey, who I think shell and now it's in my teeth that's usually where food goes. No, it's like it feels like I'm just eating icing. Yeah it's not.
Speaker 2: The shell pretty much dissolves the minute you start eating it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just with crave.
Speaker 2: I'm just eh like, nah, I give this, m I give this two bowls in a spoon. I don't think I'm getting any of the brownie batter. I think that's a stretch to call this brownie batter. And uh yeah, I'm kind of over it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I'm just gonna ignore Diamond. She's got a face in the door. I'm gonna pretend I don't see her. Well, Hi, Diamond, three bowls and a spoon for me.
Speaker 2: I like it. Yeah, it's really not a breakfast cereal. Really, it's literally just icing. It tastes like icing. The pillowy thing doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm eating a whole lot of it. Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 2: I said two bowls in a spoon, right, Uh yeah, it's like average.
Speaker 1: I got the brownie batter on that one. I felt it on my tongue. That's cool. It was good. Three bowls in a spoon, two balls in a spoon. Okay, yeah, not my faves? Are you okay today. No, I'm all anxious. What's the matter. I'm just anxious. You have a lot going on? Yeah, busy okay, busy life. Yeah, but it's okay, it'll get better soon. Oh it's like that. Yeah, sorry, it's okay. Let me try some dry. I really like this. Well, maybe you should bump your score up. Two bowls and a spoon? Is not it for me? Or is it for me?
Speaker 2: I should say you got some on your pants?
Speaker 1: M all right, that was good. I may bump it. Okay, bump it, come on it, bump it, bump it off the Yeah, it's just a real no, no, no, no, is that locaiam No? That's I got a feeling. I got a feeling? Is that one? Pump it? Is that one? Right? Right? Right? That's the one they play at all of bar mitzvahs because they can say, lookaiam oh, I.
Speaker 2: Got a feeling. Is the bar Mitzvah song? It's the bar Mitzvah wedding. That's and we've said this in other past episodes. I just want to make a song that is like a universal song that everyone's just gonna play and you can just make the royalties off it. I'm fine with being a one hit wonder. I want to make a celebration song. Then it plays everywhere. You'll always get it streamed. I Got a feeling low by Florida is another one. Or right Round, Right Round is another bar Mitzvah wedding song.
Speaker 1: Are you turn My head right round Round like a record? Baby? But the Florida one from the top of the pole. I'll watch Oko do about breaking news. It's four bowls? Made it four bowls?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I like it? Be alright, okay, nineteen sixty All right, ready he's Scotti on the ones. Get ready, you'll think that was chocolate. Here's some more, Oh, Scotty on the nines. It's another new cereal. What is it with all these fudge cereals? Yeah, fudge, it's another new cereal. This is from Walmart. Great Value is their brand. Yeah, and it was this in the apple fritter that I picked up. Oh, I can't wait for apple fritter. You're gonna have to. So this time this is sweet and corn and oat cereal with natural and artificial chocolate flavor, and there's marshmallow. So basically this appears to me as like cocoa puffs with marshmallows. Are you crying?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You sure? Yeah, you had a rough night. No, I'm good, I'm good. Oh you just had to sniff? Are you drunk? No, it's well.
Speaker 2: Dry January is over by this point that we're recording. But no, I did dry January. You Why what was the flag I hit?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Come on, where's the other shake one? I'm not doing this with you. You know where it is. I can't hear you. What you muted us? That mutes us. It doesn't mute me. It muted us. I didn't hear you hit it? Hit it again? It didn't. It muted us. What do you mean? See? Stop it muted? Stop it muted us? What are you doing? Don't do that. I can hear you when that happens.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you. That's crazy. It must know that I was the one that touched it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of marsh. Stop, there's a lot of marshmallows in here. We're gonna be bouncing off the walls later.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just had like bouncing off the walls an entire cup of crave.
Speaker 1: What song is that? And then some whoa yeah, oh my God, there's so many marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Let me is it by Wow? A guy named slime and came out in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Eye Okay, there's so much cereal dust in this box. I don't really love the crape, so I just threw that out. O what is that wrong?
Speaker 2: Hey, Carla, if you're watching, this is fudge Brownie by Great Value. That's Great Values Fudge Brownie from Walmart.
Speaker 1: There's Sudoku on the back, which is really weird for a Cereal box.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they want you to be energized after doing a whole Sudoku puzzle. This is there's so much look at this thisscles, Look at this.
Speaker 1: There's so many marshmallows in here. Yeah. I have high hopes for this, Hey, Andy, high hopes? Ha ha, that's what I live it ready, Just dude, this is half marshmallows and half cereal. I'm not complaining. Oh the cereal pieces tastes like coffee. I love it. Could it look like coffee? This tastes like the dunkin Cereal. Yeah it does. I'm a big fan. There's nothing brownie about this. What happened?
Speaker 2: Ugh?
Speaker 1: I don't like it? Did you just spit your food out. What are you doing? You got moose knuckle when you lean back. What's the matter? What are you doing? I don't know what your problem is. Well, while you're recomposing your composure whatever. I'm gonna give it a bawl in a spoon because I was very excited for it. But it let me down. It let me down, down, down, because this cereal tastes like coffee. I don't like it. The marshmallows are all that, but not the cereal. What nothing browning about that? I don't know why they just got me. It was just right at the point of fight so he couldn't hold it in. Yeah, and I got milk everywhere, baby, are you damn?
Speaker 2: I give this four balls in a spoon not as good as gunkin pretty damn close.
Speaker 1: Four bowls in a spoon, Holy hell, and a ham basket. I like, yeah, see, it's just say something about coffee on there because it tastes like coffee. What should I fixturing like a label of just your face?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, that's my taste like coffee.
Speaker 1: But it does. I wonder if any of the other cereal peeps thought the same thing. I'm gonna go check in with Cereal.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're a part of some weird Cereal fan groups. So no, I'm not. We are in the Cereal world. You don't even know who these people are. You're right, I don't. You should. That's what you're for. Okay, that's what I'm for. Yeah? Oh thanks? So what's near bridge? Thanks to the guy that bought the what was his name? I feel so awful. You are a bridge into the Cereal world. The guy that bought the Cereal shirt? Who was it? Damn? Oh? Brandon? Yay, thanks Brandon. Let's go, man, what huh? Let's go. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm so sorry. We are not commercial breaking yet. What do you mean let's go?
Speaker 1: Huh? Are you saying that like a like a frat boy, like, let's go? His name was Brandon, you idiot. We'll be back right after this. Look at shoot at the edgy humor today. You're so stupid. I seriously, you're you're drunk or high or something. I'm anxiously. My face is so red. What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: I'm just anxious. I'm very anxious. Life is making me anxious. If you have any.
Speaker 1: Good anxiety relief tricks. Please let me know. Why'd you get Greg t on the line? No, sir, no, sorry, Bob.
Speaker 2: I think heavy breathing helps. I've done a couple of those.
Speaker 1: Where. All right, that's good. Calm it down. Let's take it down a notch for this next serial.
Speaker 2: I can't because the minute you pull out it like one liner or another funny joke, like, I'll laugh again.
Speaker 1: I don't think I said anything funny today. No, you did. You said a couple of funny thing. Okay, thank you, go ahead, there you go. You feel better. I never understood that's for hyperventilation. I don't know if they do that anymore.
Speaker 2: I gotta say that was pretty nice. Well, this is just a bag of my hot air so Co.
Speaker 1: Two carbon monoxide. Yeah, do it? Hop it? No, nope, I need this bag for later. So we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna just take it down a notch. Take it down a notch, and uh.
Speaker 2: Maybe that'll be our our hit single, our party single. I'm telling you to take it down.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, please stop stop. I'm gonna hit them all. Stop. Stop stop singing. I'm just making my party song. Thank you. Secret squirrel Joel for pointing out all the brand new bowl and basket cereals at chop Right. If you have a shop right near you, you will notice that bowl and Basket has slowly been filling the shelves in place of Shop Right brand. There is still shop Right brand, but Bowll and Basket is kind of like, eh, just edging it out. Oh hey, can of corn bowling basket now knock the shop right off the shelf. Wow. So they're slowly taking over. Cool. It is a shop right brand. Cool. So there's lots of bowl and basket cereals on the shelf. And here's another one. This one's just nice and calm. It's it's crisp rice, crispy rice. This is gonna be your rice checks. I'm probably gonna love it. Yes you are, because you like the other bowl and basket when we did we did the mini shredded wheat frosted. Yeah, that one's been sitting on my desk. You've been eating it. I have loved that one. You've been hand jamming in there. Yeah, it's mine. It's back here now, so you put it here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you brought it in the other day. I need it to get it away.
Speaker 1: From me in a fit of rage, you like threw it in here.
Speaker 2: Well, everything else is getting thrown in here. This place already looks like your old studio, but smaller. It's like the Hoarder's episode, Like A and E came in and was like Scott's sought help and his new home looks great, and then they do like the where are they now? Special? And it's like.
Speaker 1: Scott's not doing well again. There are boxes everywhere. I already have this. He needs another intervention. I have the shelving orders, shelving units on order now, Yeah, no, why what's shelving? Where are you putting the shelves right here?
Speaker 2: And then and then if something goes across here to make.
Speaker 1: Your desk, that'll never happen. It's never gonna happen. So I'm gonna have. I'm gonna get The serial Library is gonna be back in full force. Why don't we not? Because this is Serial Killers. It is an impressive space for people that come in.
Speaker 2: It's impressive, but it's confining. Your studio is so small, it is as it is, and the door opens this way. That means every time the door opens, it's gonna hit the ceial shelves.
Speaker 1: So like when Ericastrada comes in and say, hey, can you take a picture in front of her? Oh our gray wall? Well no, Eric Strata would be more like this.
Speaker 3: Do you know how the Sereal podcast. It's chips, Eric, it's chips. Oh, here we go. I used to ride a baby bike with your name on it. You want to see my chips on it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Flavor flav relax shot Yeah, okay, shut your mouth. Well, see that actually happened.
Speaker 2: It was so cool to meet Flavor Flav. I grew up on Flavor of Love. That's why my clock is missing Flavor Flavor. Anyway, Flavor of Love was a fantastic show.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I knew him from Public Enemy. Okay, what's that the band band? It's more of a group band, idiot.
Speaker 3: The dictionary says a band?
Speaker 1: Is this? The group?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Idiot? Learn about bands and groups? Now, this cereal would be most Oh, I'm sorry, did you say groups? This news, Dickie. This cereal would be better off with a lower fat milk. But it is what it is, Chucks. The milk is fine.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: What it's most like marinaro sauce. Where do you get that from it just does. It doesn't taste right with whole milk. Yeah, that's more of a skim sorry, fat free or one percent. Yeah, it does just taste like rice crispies and a big not really, not really at all.
Speaker 2: Actually I give it three balls. It's kind of underwhelming. It's actually severely underwhelming.
Speaker 1: French toasticks and blueberries pictured on the back. I don't know, why, how do you do so well with one not with the other. I'm gonna give this two bowls because cereals are different. You do well with one Kellogg's and not with another. There's different just because the brand is the same. Well, I know kellogg is different. It's completely different cereal. Yeah, I know kellogg is different. I get it. But you said, how do you do so well with one and not with the other. You're basically saying like, oh, I love frosted Anywates but don't care so much for rice crispies. Yeah, I mean again, I get it. Kellogg posts and bowling baskets posts. I'm doing it on purpose. I know. I'm just trying to trigger you. That's fine, nothing triggers me anymore.
Speaker 2: Remember, Oh yeah, of course, not pulled that trigger right off, it's not there anymore. I'm happy you're pulling your trek.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you'd like. It doesn't bother me. Okay, say something that would normally bother me. Let's see what happens. Go ahead, Hi, Andrew, No, it's usually something else.
Speaker 2: It's different what it just has to happen on a whim, so it has to be organic. Yeah, all right, because you've already gotten annoyed several times.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, things don't annoy me anymore. Yeah they do, all right, don't care. Thank you for listening to Cereal.
Speaker 3: Is my desk?
Speaker 1: Yes, Scott, you could use your desk, but somebody's stuff is on it, so I'm not gonna put my stuff. Would you be able to just No, my desk is being used. I was just waiting for it to be vacated, that's all.
Speaker 2: And how many times I tell you I didn't want to putting their stuff so he didn't want to step on someone.
Speaker 1: Tell them that guy was sitting there, nobody was sitting there. I gave it three balls. You I said two balls. Didn't hear that? Yeah, thank you for listening to Serial Killers this very bland episode. I mean I don't think it was bland. I'm talking about the wall behind us. I'm just waiting on something. I'm gonna order that. I cannot wait for the hoarder's recap on you. I'm gonna order the flag today, so hopefully by the next time we record, it'll be on the wall. Cool because it's prime. Oh I love that. Yeah? You know where what else you could order? Prime?
Speaker 2: Kozi Kings, Coozies. Here we go, get your football coozies? Are golf Coozie?
Speaker 1: Are you paying for the spot? Look up? Are you paying for this? I don't think so. Look up Coozie Kings on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Now, nobody knows how to spell Koozies c o z i E because Kozy with a K is actually trademarked.
Speaker 1: That's why I would have said K. You would have said K. Yeah, Well, because that's the right way. The thing is Coozy with a K is trademarked.
Speaker 2: But it's stupid because then they come after people who spell it with a C and are like it's too close to ours, and it's like almost saying like tissues, Like, well, Kleenex is tissues.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just call it cooling? Can cup?
Speaker 2: That's way easier than just saying coozy, yeah, cooling, cooling can holder. Yeah, that's a great idea, and you're just putting words together.
Speaker 1: Can you pass me my cooling can poam? Do you want to go get some uh that thing across the street? Wag a mama? Yeah, maybe let's do that. Let's much and I'll think about it. I offer to drive you home today and you refused? Can today? Oh no, I can't slate now anyway. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. I have a wonderful, wonderful week. We hope to see you Wednesday with the bull chat. If Andy and I are both available next week early, we'll be able to record it. Sorry, we've had a few things going on.
Speaker 2: Please put your anxiety tips in the comments below. I'd love to see what works for What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that? What is that? My Microsoft teams loading? So that's weird. Due, there's somebody on your computer. That's weird. What is going on? It's like a ghost. That was the strangest thing I know is somebody on your computer. No, all right, we gotta go. We'll see you Wednesday, maybe next week for sure with an aller killers and please follow us on all social platforms, Serial Killers PC and we're almost at one thousand subscribers. Please do that and congratulations and you on one million downloads of this podcast.
Speaker 2: I know that's another really big thing. Look at us a million downloads. You guys did that over the past three years. Due we made it a million down, a.
Speaker 1: Million downloads and still no sponsor. High five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is our year, I'm telling you. Okay, one of these days, Alice, one of these days.
Speaker 1: Right to the moon, to the moon. Do you even know what you're saying?
Speaker 2: That's the one with the three of them. No, not the three students, Oh, the honeymooners, the honeymooners.
Speaker 1: Yes, Alice was a stoogeymo, it is the Honeymooners. Yeah, okay, Alice was a stute. You're her stooge. We'll see you next week. A crunch.
Speaker 3: An idiot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, say crunch and Rew. I'm the only one that watches black and white TV. I like the Isle of Lucy the I love Lucy. Yeah, I think she's funny.
Speaker 2: Beat avite of reggimin h you know an episode, you know, an episode good for you