Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta Falcons finalized the deal to hire Kevin Stefansk as a new coach. The two time NFL Coach of the Year flew to Atlanta today and now they're still undertake Falcons head coaching job.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I read that he invited him over to his home for dinner. Uh, and he was gonna have you know, a steak and potato bar. But it's been reported that mister Blank cooked the rib by himself, said reiterated. Matt Riven be leading interviews for the team's head coaching general managers open. Both Matt Ryan and Kevin Stefanski have Philly ties. Ryan grew up in the Philly suburbs and attended William Penn Charter before starting at Boston College. Stefanski is a Philly native who played at Saint Joseph Prepp and stayed home for college at Penn.
Speaker 3: Question. Obviously, he drafted.
Speaker 2: A quarterback two years ago with the number eighth of a pick, Michael Pennix Junior, and you have first cousins Kirk Cousins still in the roster, although that he might be transitioning to get that Matt Ryan role at CBS as alys at the desk. Do you believe Kevin Stefanski is the right guy, Because at the end of the day, anybody could coach this team, but for Michael Peace Jr.
Speaker 3: Because I think that that is the key.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, that that's tough. That's tough.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure based on what I've seen. I know at one point Kevin's fantacy was two time coach in the year.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think if the quarterback position is solidified and he and he and he and he can do something with Michael Penning Jr.
Speaker 1: If he feels Michael Penning Jr.
Speaker 4: Is the future, which which he has to be being the eighth draft, you know.
Speaker 1: So if he comes back healthy, Uh, but.
Speaker 4: I know he's gonna want some security you're gonna need. He's gonna need a security blanket because Michael Penning Jr.
Speaker 1: Is injury prone. So I'm what that looks like.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're gonna allow Kirk Cousins to leave because he will at some point if things don't go the way they should. He will be that backup in that security banking for Stefanski because if you don't have a quarterback on if you don't have a quarterback he's going to be right back in the same situation as he was back in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Are now here.
Speaker 4: He does have a much better supporting cast offensively, he has a much better supporting cast.
Speaker 1: Defensively, so I think they will well, no, not much better. Let me let me take that back.
Speaker 4: Defensively in Cleveland he had a much better defense. But offensively, he has so many weapons at his disposal to work with.
Speaker 1: I think he's going I think he's going to be Okay.
Speaker 2: Do we inticipate Stefanski calling plays, because remember he gave up the play calling at midseason and turn those duties over to someone else.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming that he's going to call the plays.
Speaker 2: I think that probably was probably one of the contingency the plans of why he got the job is that you call the play. He's an offensive mind. They need to get that offense. I don't know who they're gonna hire his defense. I'm sure there's some great coordinators out there. You can find a great coordinator, but head coach is a little bit more difficult, especially if your expertise is gonna be an offensive side. Well, head coach is a little bit more difficult because you have more things to worry about. You got to worry about the totality of the team. As a coordinator. All I worried about is the defense. I ain't gonna worry about special teams. I ain't worry about no offensive line. As a matter of fact, I got position to coach to have everything. I'm just gonna die. I'm just gonna call ay, this is what we're doing. We're gonna teach him the go ahead.
Speaker 1: Do you think he wants to take on that role?
Speaker 4: Why not just be the overseer of defense, offense, special teams as well, and have an offensive coordinator that is also an offensive mine and allow him to do everything so you can just be the head coaching overseas.
Speaker 2: You told you you probably told Ryan and uh mister Blank that you're gonna call plays.
Speaker 3: That's one of the reasons you probably got a job, right.
Speaker 2: And h I can fix it. I can get him up at speed. Blah blah. You see you I deal with Baker Mayfield. You saw that a Joe Flacco. We was in the playoff with Joe Flacco. Yeah, so Atlanta. So two jobs have been filled the New York Giants. How John Harbaugh the Atlanta Falcons hire Kevin Stefaski.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, Harvard hadn't signed his deal yet, he's still still working on signed.
Speaker 2: He basically get a situation where he dealed directly with ownership and the general manager deals directly with ownership. Because the hiccup was he wanted to hire on and you remember he wanted to hire on general manager and he used to reporting directly to ownership, right, so they kept that in place. Also the green bag keeping Matt Lafour as their head coach. Lafleour had one year left on his contract extension he signed in twenty two. Well, he signed a multi year contract extension that ESPN said is not a prove it deal, but a real commitment. The two sides met early in the week to discuss the future direction of the organization. It was the first major decision by new team president Ed Policy, who took over in July for Mark Murphy.
Speaker 3: It was Murphy who.
Speaker 2: Hired Laflour in twenty nineteen to replace Super Bowl winning coach Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 3: You like this.
Speaker 2: Also, they was reported that they were working on extension for Lafleur and Brian Goodikins, who was the general manager.
Speaker 3: So look that would be.
Speaker 2: They gotta look, you got the quarterback, Michael. Let's see how soon Michael can get back. You got a boatload of receivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good receivers.
Speaker 2: I think they need a corner though the corner is just so so Yes, mixing. Is it mixing or Nixon? One of them get all the penalties?
Speaker 1: Mixing Valentine. I can't, I can't think.
Speaker 3: Of the I like.
Speaker 2: McKinney safety, I love him, But McKenny Knight, he just led the NFL interceptions what a couple of years ago ard this year and I don't know what happened to Uh, we had him on the show, Oh Joe, Yeah, Rashan Gary, the man was like ten left week without a sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what a.
Speaker 4: Hard hard it's hard to get him sacks, boy, and them sacks hard to come by.
Speaker 3: Now they shouldn't be. But look I like this, I like this from the floor.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't have lost this game.
Speaker 2: They should have put him away when they had an opportunity, and that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: And that's why they're they're.
Speaker 2: You know, they've gotta keep they gotta keep love because he gets nicked at some point in time every year, be a concussion, be a hand being something.
Speaker 1: They gotta keep Malik Willis. That's who they got to keep because when Malik came in, when Jordan Love.
Speaker 2: Had to go out, Somebody somebody gonna pay him money, Go pay him start money.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Well, I like, I like the way you think, man, I like I like the way you think.
Speaker 3: I like that somebody somebody. I believe somebody's gonna play him. Start his money.
Speaker 1: You think, start the money. When you stay started money, we'll be talking.
Speaker 3: That's how I'm Donald Baker Mayfield thirty three.
Speaker 4: Million, Okay, okay, okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's what I think is gonna happen with that situation. But green Bay got pieces, you know they got They can run the football, the receivers.
Speaker 3: Just keep Christian Watson healthy. Uh.
Speaker 2: The other the guy they got from Texas. With the guy from Texas, go to Matthew Golden. Y'all got to give chances. Man, y'all gotta give him opportunities.
Speaker 1: And stop that gadget ship.
Speaker 3: Let that man get down the field.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 3: Now you're probably gonna lose. I mean, you're gonna lose some of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't keep everybody you got, Read, you got Roo Dobbs, Wicks. Yeah, you're gonna probably lose a couple of those guys. But Christian Watson, if you can just stay healthy. I do believe Matthew Golden will get better in the second year than he was his first year. They got they got to make him something special. Remember they last they lost craft that the tight end with me, and he'll come back either very reliable receiver, one of the better.
Speaker 1: Tid in the league.
Speaker 2: So I like, I like green Bay, but it's puzzling to me that Rashan Gary with Michael Parsons on the other side. I mean, he got up to that great start on your he had like seven sacks and I think seven to seven and a half.
Speaker 3: He in the season with seven seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That that that that tells you. That shows you just how difficult it is to get those sacks, even with Mike on the other side, and even with Michael Mike and his absence, how.
Speaker 3: Difficult it is to get.
Speaker 2: No because like, like the d I was talking to the markets where and He's like, look, if I play sixty plays, I can sum fifty nine of them.
Speaker 3: All I do is get one sack.
Speaker 2: If I get one sack every game, that's seventeen sacks. Name of season that I'm not gonna make the Pro Bowl with seventeen sacks. Name of season. That's probably not gonna be a first and second team All Pro. So that's the that's the thing, though, Joe, I can suck. He's I can suck fifty nine plays. I just need to be successful one Because I asked him, Gary Zimmerman, he was off his at tackle for ninety three five years, all decade, two different decades, eighties in the nineties. I was like, man, he just like he would just be beside himself if he gave up a sack. He like, sharpie, you don't say, he says, I don't even want to guy to touch the quarterback. I don't even want the quarterback. I don't even want my guy to pressure the quarterback. He said, because that joke is suck. He can suck all day long, and if he gets one side here hero. Yeah, And I don't want to be a hero on my watch.
Speaker 4: You know, you know it's funny when you explained the way the Marcus were explained it shucking fifty nine plays and just getting a sack once.
Speaker 1: I do was seventeen games.
Speaker 3: Just one time in seventeen that's seventeen sacks.
Speaker 4: So, Joe, you see how us saying it like that or the way he said it, how it sounds easy, but how difficult it is to actually achieve or attain something that sounds so easy.
Speaker 1: Because if it was that easy, everybody have seventeen you know.
Speaker 2: But it's just like past catching is an art form, rushing the past is not for him because I mean, you're doing things, but I'm doing things, but I'm saving something because I know I'm gonna get you out. Okay, you think I'm just gonna speed rush you all the time? Now, Okay, do I bull you now? Do I hit you with the freeedy? Do I put you in the spin cycle like Dwhite freeedie?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: Do I post you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: But it was it was it was I think green Bay. Look, I think green Bay had to get this.
Speaker 2: I mean of all the coaches out there, Like now it's being reported that Mike Tomlin is gonna, you know, be out of coaching in twenty six.
Speaker 3: Well, because if you go back and think about it, O Joe.
Speaker 2: The coaches that left Pittsburgh never coached again, Chump No never coached again, Coach Coward. Everybody had these speculations, but coach car was coming back. He never came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he wants to coach anymore. I don't think he wants a call.
Speaker 2: I mean, he walked away from sixteen seventeen million dollars a year. It's a lot of responsibility. I mean, if the player, think about what you got, but just think about what you got, because I got to worry about you fifty three knuckleheads and I and really no, I only got to worry about like three or four y'all. For the most part. The guy's gonna do the right thing. Yeah, it's one or two.
Speaker 3: That I got. Can't sleep my phone on the silent, I can't hold y'all. I can't you laugh at I can't, man.
Speaker 1: That's every every team is always four is a bit much.
Speaker 2: I think maybe you got you got one or two three maybe maybe and the one of the two probably cool with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh.
Speaker 2: So, now we've got the Giants job peel, we got the Falcons job Pheel. We still got Tennessee that's open. Still got Arizona that's open. You got Pittsburgh that's open. Yeah, somebody else is open to Arizona, Tennise, Pittsburgh. We got Giants, phil.
Speaker 1: Raiders.
Speaker 3: Raiders are still open. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you you gotta think those teams also, man, those teams you go to, you understand the issues that they're happening right now. You got you I mean you got to go in there with a plan.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got you got to.
Speaker 1: Go in there with a plan. Because if you don't have a plan, but at least is gonna be sure.
Speaker 3: You got to go in that thing, is Bob the builder.
Speaker 1: Man, because you know what, you know, owners have expectations.
Speaker 4: Were bringing somebody in thinking you're going you're going to be the one to turn and change this thing around.
Speaker 2: Oh So, we haven't gott an opportunity to talk about what we were doing in New York. Were there to collab with Netflix, and we got an opportunity to walk to red carpet, We got an opportunity to meet Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, But we haven't had an opportunity to talk about the movie.
Speaker 3: The movie is based on a true event.
Speaker 2: They added a twist on it, So we don't want to give you too much away, but right, and I think it was twenty eighteen in Miami Lakes. They got a CI gave but actual about potentially money being for some of cash being in the home. They get a warrant and they go in and in that home there were actually twenty four million dollars in cash, and the movie it was twenty million. But Matt Damon, they're all on the police force. So that's the question that we were asking everybody. You going to a home, it's twenty million dollars in cash, what's your play here? You take it all, you take some, you take none. It's reported that they turned everything in and actuality, so you said that they turned twenty four million in. They probably even probably like thirty five forty at the highs up.
Speaker 1: But easily.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand, especially in situations like this, when you get a tip like that, when you get a tip like that, you know it's inside. You know it's an inside job. It's inside. We're gonna give you this, you know, I don't I don't know. I'm not gonna put too much on it. But you have to have people that you trust when you're going there. It can't be like in the movie American Gangster when they find out I was in that trunk and he may do turn all over it in and you had the whole task for us looking at him like you were crazy. That's life aging money, that's life altering money. And I know you're supposed to be honest, and yeah, you got serve, teching serve and integrity and morals and all this.
Speaker 1: Man, the hell with that ship if I cross twenty million dollars. Listen, we're gonna think of a plan and we're keeping it.
Speaker 3: Oh Jo, were keeping of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not to a man.
Speaker 4: Listen, see you say I'm talking about see this, we will have disagreement, and I'm gonna have to offer you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to I'm you.
Speaker 2: That is why I want no partner, but I don't want him. It Okay, I might get a partner, but I don't want him as a partner.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, twenty million. You gotta think we police officers were on a police office salary.
Speaker 3: You already do that. We make thirty five thousand even, and we.
Speaker 5: Run across twenty million. Hold on, we run across twenty min in a house. If you if a house has twenty four million in it, that means whoever's making that kind of money, can they can miss that? They ain't missing that, he ain't missing that. Anybody that just had twenty four men just stashs in the walls.
Speaker 3: A part of this. So Matt Damon, ben af Flack, characters Uh, Tianna Taylor, Uh Kaja Stephen Young, Richard Chandler, Uh.
Speaker 2: Maria Sandino, Uh Mareno, Kyle Chandler, Kyle Chandler. What's what's up Sandino? Marino? What's her first name? So that' said Kage Catalina. Now there's a lady that's in the house. She's there. She probably calls, but anyway she says, so grandmother's house, or she's just there. Grandmother name blah blah blah too for the song. So they come in and they you know, hey, they brought the dog in there. The dog smells money, like you know, they have dog. This smell fit and all this s male cocaine weed, whatever the case may be. But this dog is trained to sniff out money. Dog go in the house, go crazy, go crazy, and they start handling out the walls and and from the from at the beginning, I'm like, Okay, are they good guys? Are the bad guys? They're gonna keep this and what they're gonna do?
Speaker 3: Hold on, huh.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand certain people that are good, good guys.
Speaker 1: It turns your different to.
Speaker 3: See to see that kind of money.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna we're gonna check We're gonna check back in and probably win this because this this will give you an opportunity. If you haven't watched it Saturday, I mean Friday when it came out, you haven't watched it Saturday Sunday maybe, so hopefully by Wednesday everybody will have an opportunity to to to watch it. And so we won't give away too much, but we want you to go watch it and then we can all talk about it. And you're like, okay, because I don't think you're gonna see the plot. I don't think you're gonna see because what you think is gonna happen probably is not gonna happen in the way that you think it's gonna happen. And so it's gonna be very very interesting. Because I didn't a lot of the characters. I didn't think we're gonna be in play, so we'll see. But I thought I thought that Teanna Taylor. I thought they did a great I thought they did an unbelievable job. Ben a Flat and and and Matt Damon together, they they're they're there, their magic, their magic from the time. I think the first time that they, you know, wrote something together, directed something together was Goodwill Hunting. Matt Damon and I think Robin william was on screen. But you know, I like Ben, I like Ben a Flat. They're counting. I don't know if you got an opportunit to see the Countant. I think the account is unbelievable. He directed Our Go but you but you know that didn't in Borne Supremacy. I like Matt Damond.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my one of my favorites. Obviously my favorite Ben Affleck movie. You've done some good ones, but I don't think nothing is as good as The Town.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Massachusetts. Yeah, Robin.
Speaker 1: Him and Jeremy Renter. That's a classic. Boy, that that is a classic.
Speaker 2: So it's I want you guys, you guys watch it and then let's let's let's reconvene on you and I will reconvene on Wednesday, and then we can get more of the details because we'll get I want to give you a chance to because I don't want to spoil the ending.
Speaker 3: But I know you're not gonna see I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know you're not going to figure it out what's really going on until until the very very end. And still I don't think you're gonna be sure that what's gonna happen. Because I'm sitting there, I'm thinking like.
Speaker 1: A, yeah, you got a nice nice got a nice oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah yeah, So go watch go watch the rip. It's on Netflix. Uh Matt, Damon, Ben, Tanna, Taylor, Kyle Chandler, Steven Young.
Speaker 3: They got some they got I know one thing.
Speaker 1: Changed that guy.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to recall up and take my head yet could have changed that? I hope, ma'am. I hope I got your name, right, I really do. I got know I got the cat Catalina and the Adino, so hopefully I'm you know, they could have changed the Taylor, Stephen Young, Catalina, Sandino, Manino, uh Sashak and Cale Chandler, Catalina Dino moo moo.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know hey, if we was in there, but when it when it's been no movie.
Speaker 3: But yeah, because I go in to the holl I'll give you about four five million. I'm up out of there. I let somebody else a five four five. I don't need. I don't need. I don't need about four or five of them on home depot buckets. They already got it marked out like three hundred. You got it all nice and packaged and everything.
Speaker 1: Listen, you said you want to turn something in. We're gonna turn in a million.
Speaker 3: A million dollars, low Joe.
Speaker 1: If we're turning the million, that's all we found, that's that's all we found. We're keeping nineteen, were keeping nineteen. I don't know. We can split. We can split it down. We can split it, uh have.
Speaker 3: You're gonna bust it down. So you're gonna bust it down three ways.
Speaker 1: Three ways. We're gonna bust it down, two ways.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all don't know? Ifout then try you, O Joe? Trust who? I can't trust you? You the one want to turn my ass? Nah, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Now we just can't keep Why we can't keep fifteen? We got seven and a half A piece. I don't like that, Oh Joe, seven and a half work, Hey, think about it. We could work a couple more years. Hey, get to get to where we can get.
Speaker 3: Our pension.
Speaker 1: Work. Who a couple of more years.
Speaker 3: I'm getting on I'm getting on desks. I'm getting on desks duty, and.
Speaker 4: I'm putting my two weeks notice, man ship, I can't I catch y'all.
Speaker 2: Man, gotta make sure you go catch out check out the rip on Netflix. I promise you, I promise you you won't regret it. Oh Joe, is time to play a faith presented by prize picks.
Speaker 3: Drake may at least one passing touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yell yeah absolutely, loo.
Speaker 3: Boy, that's that's gonna be a game there. Yeah, good game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say more, cj strive more than a point five Yeah, he'll have at least five yards passing, uh point five yards, so he need to just have one yard more. Caleb Williams less than two hundred and twenty zero point five pass yards. Man, that weather gonna be something crazy. Yeah, that's what guy's be concerned. Oh George, the weather idealskip situation. Yeah, you're gonna pass for that. They do have the number one rushing attack in football, they could always lean on that.
Speaker 4: That's something that's something you can lean on, and and and and weather like that. Lean on the running game, and only throw when you have to throw.
Speaker 3: I would say less.
Speaker 2: Less than two twenty Matthew Stafford, less than two sixty two, So that means you gotta have less than two under sixty three. Uh, paster Yard, you think you have more or less? I think I think more the two sixty two in those conditions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I just saw him play against Philly. Was that last year in the snow? Was that last year the snow? He was still letting that thing rip in the snow?
Speaker 2: Man, jeez, I'm gonna go Kayler Williams More. I'm gonna go Matt Ryan Less. I mean Stafford, Stafford, Matt Ryan. That would be best friend. I'll take Stafford to go Less. I'm gonna go Kayler Williams More, Matt Stafford less. That's the money play. Twenty five dollars to win, one hundred and thirty seven dollars and fifty cents downloaded after day use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup, prizpects.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right. All right, guys, we're gonna get your hair out of gonna get you, get you out of here on this. It's time for I final segment the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 1: Hey. Matter of fact, you know what happened before we get to kill the neighbor tonight? Man? I had man, I had a fight.
Speaker 4: Man and I you know, we family chat, we family can I can tell y'all, man had a fight with some dude named Tony out here.
Speaker 3: Man. I know they deployed it. I know there's a catch to it, so I'll play a lot. Tony who Joe?
Speaker 1: Now? He just say he don't like me saying saying his name backwards? Now should I asked him?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why like you said his name backwards? O't, Joe?
Speaker 1: I mean Tony backwards?
Speaker 3: Is why not? Well?
Speaker 2: I have mercy chat. See what I go through, keimper Nor with your man. I thought it was about to be like Florida Everington Broncos lost. Damn, damn damn man. I was gonna be so upset, Kemper, I ain't gonna even lie joj In nineteen eighty four was good.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: You think about Matt, You think about Matt signing that contract. As a huge Packers fan, I love it because he's good play caller. Your thoughts, Yeah, I mean, look, I mean he's been in the playoffs for the most part. Since he's been there, you know, I think the only time I was disappointed in him is that when they got Tampa and they kicked the field goal and they didn't let Aaron Rodgers. You got an MVP and you didn't let him try to make something to happen. But of that year, I think you're a great play caller. I absolutely do. Marcus Franko donated one hundred dollars to give his wife a shout out. May get a shout out to say happy birthday to my beautiful wife Morgan. She loved the channel and we've been subscribing since episode one. Keep up the great workfellas, and thank you Marcus, Thank you for your support you and your wife Morgan. Happy birthday. Hopefully Marcus took you somewhere. Y'all went to a nice dinner. Maybe movie do people do?
Speaker 3: What is it? Is it dinner and a movie or is it movie and dinner? Which is it.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Can you do both? In the second I tried it, I was sleep because once I eat.
Speaker 2: And I do that, I can't do no movie on five o'clock moving and didn't go to dinner eight No, so the other pick one of the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, young, we could do that.
Speaker 2: I mean I used to have a patience of job. I mean I could sit there in the movie and watch three. I mean it was it wasn't nothing for me to go like every Saturday to watch at least two movies. I mean I've done three, I've done six.
Speaker 3: In a in a day. But I can't do it now. I ain't got the patience. I just don't.
Speaker 2: True Infamous stephen A and all Donald haters owe that man an apology, as the Niners fans can't say foot or bow bang bang nine a bang, Hey, Sam, Donald's been playing his tail off. They've been playing his tail off. Hey, they might tell that car drag up. Hey, come on, we're gonna go and do right by you. I don't think they can do it right now because they got spoon they got to deal with. I don't know if you can keep both spoon and woling mm hmm nobody. You can do that, and they're gonna do something Ernest.
Speaker 1: Jones, And then that's a good problem.
Speaker 2: To have because next year you have to do something with JSN mh. Boy, you're absolutely right, LeVar four under know yo. Do you all think that was Shawn's last game coaching the Bills. Who's more favorable matchup for the Broncos Houston the past? There are no favorable matchups without your starting quarterback. Mm hm, there is no starting quarterback. There is no There is no backup quarterback that said. Look, you give me one of the look, you're at home, but you're gonna have to play a near flawless game or your defense is gonna have to take the ball away on multiple occasions.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, I mean.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I would say Houston for the simple fact c J will give you an opportunity for a couple of bad for a couple of bad plays. But New England, man, they good, They fundamentally sound. They can run the football, STEPI Diggs making plays, boutee those tight ends with Hooper and Hunter Henry, that running game that you got, Joe.
Speaker 1: Very nice Henderson and Stevenson Henderson, Thank.
Speaker 2: You oh man, well, I'm gonna go to the super Bowl. Admit, we going to the super Bowl. Forget that.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Send the shout out to me to where my lady. We just got engaged DJ and failure and we have a baby boy on the way. Ja here are mirror Gillian. Okay, congratulations failure, getting engaged and got a baby boy on the way.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do it. That a way to do it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Hopefully everybody's okay. Hey, wait, hey, let us know when the uh so we give your uh.
Speaker 3: What what what did it say?
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the marriage? What do you do with is there's something that you say you about to get married? So I mean you fobaly should know that.
Speaker 1: You I'm finna get married. We're finna get married.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say I work out for you first.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I told you I'm trying to save money. I thought we're gonna have a wedding at the same time. Oh yeah, you know in Vegas. You know you're in Vegas. You do a dude wedding.
Speaker 1: You can have off.
Speaker 2: We just go to a grocery store. Give a cake that's a couple of days old. We're dressing up. We'll we'll we'll frosted ourself. Yeah, bare face two o six. Thank you Minnesota, Yeah yeah, thank you Minnesota, because you might have made see out of La Beast. Mighta made see out of the Beast? Excuse yeah, gee her nat rounds no mahoone burl Lamar. That was Josh's golden opportunity and he blew it. Teams are only getting better in the AFC and he might not get a ring in his career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. I mean you got to think about it.
Speaker 2: Danny went to the Super Bowl in his second year, that great historic season in which he threw for five thousand yards and had forty eight touchdowns, and he never got back. John had to deal with that for fourteen years. He's really good, he's great, but Peyton had to deal with that for a number of years.
Speaker 3: He's good, But.
Speaker 2: Everybody doesn't have the career like Brady Brady's first year as a starter, his second season in the league.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl takes a lot of pressure off you.
Speaker 2: Mahomes second season in the league, first season started, Super Bowl, everybody does everybody look at to have that luxury bad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and until until until he gets there and he gets it done.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. We're gonna have these conversations, not just with Josh. We're gonna have that with Lamar. We're gonna have that with Joe Burrow until they get there and win it. That's just the way it goes.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that.
Speaker 2: You got to ts card watch detailed service. Josh never going to win a ring. Burrow was going getting one before him. Now Bears versus Seattle Pass versus the Broncos. Heard it here first. Philly talked that with PA number one, Russia, top old line, best tight end room defense, keep him in the game. Keep that same energy for Allen y'all have for Hurts and Lamar. Allen had as many turnovers today as Hurts had in his whole playoff career.
Speaker 1: Did you listen tonight?
Speaker 3: Are you just?
Speaker 2: Are you just guys? Oh, guys that have won that won the MVP, we judge them harsher because you have an MVP. Lamar gets put in the think about it. There hasn't only been there less than ten quarterbacks that have multiple MVPs. And you want us to judge Lamar like he's a normal guy. It's impossible. We didn't judge Lebron like a normal guy. We had those MVPs and no rings. We didn't judge Jordan like a normal guy. We had MVPs with no rings. When you get MVPs, you get to another level of expectations that comes along with it. Right now, Josh Lamar, Josh and Joe has underperformed based on the talent that they have Lamar because he has two MVPs. There are a lot of guys that has one MVP at the quarterback position. There are very few players that have multiple MVPs. Lamar is the only quarterback with multiple MVPs and no Super Bowl appearances. Now he's still in only year eight or nine, so he has another five to ten years to get there. But until then, come on, God, don't make it that much complicated, y'all know how they did. Steve Young and he was in the shadow of Joe. Y'all remember when he beat San Diego and Gary Plumber took He said, get this off my back and Gary Plumber took the monkey off his back.
Speaker 3: Come on, what are we doing here? I mean, I just don't know. I just don't know what, y'all. I don't I don't eric flag eighty go hawk time is tightened Seattle for next visitor. Yeah, I mean yeah, uh. The Broncos played the early game. They played I think three eastern right.
Speaker 1: Five o'clock, five o'clock, the Broncos playing five mm hm.
Speaker 4: At three yeah yeah, you're right at at three so yeah, yeah, yeah, because I land I land I landed, I landed four.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna be watching more. Watch the first half on the on the plane.
Speaker 3: I think that's what time. Let me see what happened, Thank yous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably probably three thirty because it's safe. Five said five.
Speaker 3: Third. I looked at the.
Speaker 2: Schedule next week at three is at three three eastern, which is one of which is one of the which would be one, which would be huh right one mountain right, yeah, uh brutal metalhead. Then why does the media keep saying the Texans have the number one defense? We already saw that episode, because you do, but it's close. It's like two seventy eight, the two eighty three.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the Seattle and Houston have the two best defenses and scoring defense, and I think Broncos the number three. So when you look at scoring defense, total yards defense, You look at interceptions, you look at sacks. Clearly the Broncos have. Broncos got like seventy one sacks irregular season. In the postseason, nobody's close to that. But you look at the points Seattle gave up. What did Seattle give up nine? What did you give up six? Then you have a six points today? What did the Patriots give up last? What did the Patriots give up last week? Who do the Patriots played?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: I forgot who the Patriots played, but they did? Oh yeah the charge? Yeah, what was the final score? Sixteen to three? So they gave up three. And then you look at the Texans they gave up six, so six six three, and the Broncos gave up thirty. But Buffalo has a better offense than all the teams that we mentioned. Trel Brown thirty seven oh nine. Oh Joe, if the Broncos win and all, you gotta double that fifty nine hundred, Well gotta be the most improbable run in NFL history.
Speaker 1: Uh, Devint, but I just starting quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Devin seventy six o six. Little bo Peete had trouble throwing over his sheet. Trusseau cat sixty seven. Broncos need to sign Tom Brady as a QB. I don't think you want to do that to his team. I definitely don't think you want to go against his team.
Speaker 3: Rev. Deebo seventy three. Can we stop talking Alan than Mahomes? Talk? Now, Mahomes is better than Alan the last two years.
Speaker 2: If we're just talking about play, we know Mahomes nobody's currently played, is more accomplished. But over the last two years, Patrick Mahomes has not been the Patrick Mahomes that we're used to seeing.
Speaker 3: It's okay, guys, Yeah, even if.
Speaker 2: You say Josh Allen, even if you say X, Y and Z, that doesn't diminish what Patrick Mahomes has already accomplished. Sometimes I think when you say somebody is better, that means you saying, well, all the awards that they want know this is an update you, This is an update your league.
Speaker 3: The last two years, Patrick Mahomes missed.
Speaker 1: The Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Josh Ellen has made the Pro Bowl. Josh Allen was the first team All Pro last year. Josh Allen was the MVP. You don't get to keep saying because I have more Super Bowls than saying player.
Speaker 3: That player is better. Doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, because if that's the argument, that means you're saying right now that Lebron and Steph Current is better than the Colon Jokic and he they're better. He's better than than than than shape. That's what you're saying. If we're just gonna use your analogy because somebody has more rings, you're saying right now that Lebron James and Steph Curry are better than the Colon Jokic and Shay Gilges. Are you willing to say that? Absolutely not, Kevin bot Night, Our nine ers were resilient all year, but all the injuries took their toll tonight.
Speaker 3: We'll be back strong next year. Gotta keep these guys healthy. Man.
Speaker 2: You guys have been dealing with with with injuries, especially in the latter part of the season for the last couple of years. Nothing but the tide. Kenneth Walker ran through them boards like a Knight through buttery.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did. And it seemed like every time they pulled they got to tackle on the on the dB.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Every time.
Speaker 2: Seann tael Port of six sixty seventy four Broncos will not beat Seattle or the Pats or the Pace. Excuse me, but I sure hate that about both. Next prayers to him. Also, Josh Allen is overrated.
Speaker 3: No, he's not that. I believe Josh Allen is overrated. I don't.
Speaker 2: A a hundred burnew the second? Oh yo, love the pod. What y'all been doing since day one? Love y'all growing up? Striving? And could give my daughter Layla happy birthday shout out? She turns eight at midnight and she wanted me to ask you guys much, Yes, Layla, happy eighth birthday?
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 3: Jeez, chunky cheese, that's what I heard. That's what you do with you know, even your young girls and boys, they go to Chucky Cheese. I don't know. I don't think. I don't think. Lord, young girls won't go to.
Speaker 1: David Chucky cheese at eight years old?
Speaker 4: Chucky disney World, Disney What if you ain't close to disney World or Disneyland, get on the plane and you get close to it.
Speaker 3: What if you ain't got what?
Speaker 2: What if what if you got Chuck e Cheese money, ain't got Disney Atlanta, Disney World money.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like that I like that money.
Speaker 2: Cali one, two, three, four, Nova, holl No Jackson, no Borough in his way. I'm afraid Josh will never win the Super Bowl. I don't like to say never, but I don't think it gets any easier because looking at it, I think Drake May's gonna get better.
Speaker 3: I think bow Nick's is gonna get better.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna get some some They're gonna improve Lamar's offensive line, They're gonna get some help on the defensive side of the football. Yeah, I think I think, Uh, the Chargers will improve. Jacksonville's not going anywhere. The Houston Texas aren't going anywhere.
Speaker 3: You're right. It doesn't get any either. It does not. It does not. And when you have an opportunity, when the opportunity presented itself, you gotta take full advantage of it because you don't know if and win, those opportunities are gonna present themselves again. Oh that Cooks played with the same play the Bills were rewarded against the past earlier this season, the same Kobe Kobe and Secure play, for example, I don't remember the play off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: I don't, but I take your word for it. Jem Midler forty five fifty nine. Uh, word of smoke you had for Lamar? Josh Allen played worse than Lamar. Again, y'all just come to lead messages, y'all. Don't hear what they Ocho and I said that Josh Allen played bad and this loss have to depend on him.
Speaker 3: But what you guys tried to do, y'all?
Speaker 2: Remember when Lamar Jackson won the MVP that year and how many turnovers did he have against Tennessee there was the number one seed?
Speaker 3: How many turnovers did he have? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Remember when he was the number one seed and Kansas City came there? How many turnovers did Lamar have?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: What you do is that you tried to excuse every time Lamar plays bad, you blame somebody else.
Speaker 3: And then when when when? When?
Speaker 2: When when Josh Allen plays bad and somebody else you was like, oh it's all Josh, Josh. I have never ever heard you or anybody say this one's on Lamar. You blame Za Flyers, form of the ball, you blame Mark Andrews. But what about those turnovers Lamar had? Oh, Joe and I laid it down. Oh Yo, say hey, this old Josh four to five turnovers. Yes, I agree, O Joe, I agree. He had a golden opportunity. He was the best quarterback remaining in the AFC. He's the only quarterback that was remaining that had an MVP, and he gagged it.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: We said that, but y'all don't want to hear because if we say something about about a lamar, we step in and fetch it.
Speaker 3: We coonying, we tap dancing. Y'all don't want the truth. Y'all don't.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't want it because when go back and look at Tennessee when he won the MVP, his first MVP, go look at that game, y'all blame everybody else, y'all blame the d Still, y'all still do it. Look at the defense, defense, defense, defense. He turned the ball over three times his defense, defense defense. The Buffalo game last week, Mark hedrews catch the balls? What about those turnovers? He won't say anything about that. Huh, guys. In six games, Josh Allen had no turnovers and they still lost.
Speaker 3: Yep. None.
Speaker 2: He had a lead with thirteen seconds and they got the ball on the twenty. He got the opposing team on the twenty yard line and he loses. When it's like that, it's hard to put it on the quarterback. I left the field, I keep leaving the field. And when I leave the field, O Joe, we got the lead. I come back on the field. We're down. I said, you know what, I will leave the field again. I leave the field with thirteen seconds. I don't see the ball again. They changed the rules, O Joe. You know it used to be the first team to scoring overtime win. They changed the rules that everybody's gonna get a possession. Now they don't even bring the measure and sticks out. They got the fink got a computer chip in the football. They changed the rule for so they've given him every opportunity to try to win. To try to win, Ojo. They changed two rules. Most quarterbacks get one. He's got changes and he still has it one.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get him one now.
Speaker 3: He did not play. I mean he played well, but I still can't overlook.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard to for It's hard for me to put that Brandon Cook's turnover on him because you put it in his chance over Joe and the guy and Brandy Cook let him take the ball out of his heads.
Speaker 3: But he's got to play better. He's got to play better.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how he plays better, especially against Kansas City, because I mean, you score thirty six points and you lose with no turnovers.
Speaker 3: But guys, this is not a comparison. Neither one of them have a championship. So what are we doing.
Speaker 2: This is not where we're comparing Mahomes and Brady or this guy or this guy that guy that neither have a championship. If you want to compare Kobe Lebron, Jordan, Magic Bird, Kareem, have at it. But we're talking about neither one of the guys a championship. So what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Oh? What are we doing? What do you? What do y'all? What do y'all want from Ojo or no?
Speaker 2: Because we told you Josh didn't play well enough for them to win and he cost in the bank game with those turnovers. We said that earlier, but that's not what you wanted to hear. So what you want us to tell just hey, just type in what you want me and Ojo to say next time, and that's what we'll say. But guess what, we don't have to talk about Lamar or Josh Allen didn't tell what next? What September? O Yo, this season over old school fifty five thirteen cents? It un O Joe, what do you think the Bills need to get to get them over the hump? Said Alan broke down at the podium. Was hard to watch. Yeah, he's invested. It hurt the more you invest and it doesn't work out, the more it hurts. They gonna find him a number one receiver. Gon't find him a number one receiver.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: They got two really good tight ends like kN K coming out. I like Dawson Knox. They can run the ball. James Cook led the league in Russia. They need a big guy. I mean, the best receiver is five How tall is security five tier?
Speaker 3: Should?
Speaker 1: He looks shorter than that?
Speaker 2: I don't wonder how tall he is. He's six foot O Joe Damn is six ft one hundred and ninety, which you mean he's probably five to eleven.
Speaker 1: He looks small like that.
Speaker 3: I would say that. I would say, uh.
Speaker 2: I mean they got Oliver, they got Russo, they they bought him, Bosa and Vanessa.
Speaker 3: Shaq Thompson played really well for him. They got Milano. Poor. You was out because of a hamstring. I don't think I think they really need no show is a receiver? Is it? Receiver?
Speaker 1: Bona five?
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 2: Team middle sixty eight. The crazy thing is I think Stidham is a better passer than Knicks. I think you've been drinking and I think you need to put the bottle down.
Speaker 1: Ain't got no faith in the bronco.
Speaker 2: See you say? How you talking to see? Oh Joe, we won and we're gonna win next week.
Speaker 3: We had both. Oh oh, so now y'all gonna I know you're gonna be here crying. This s thing. It's not with Burrow was out.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, now, hold on, but listen, listen. You you saying y'all don't.
Speaker 2: Have a game anything and apple, but but I would just like you wouldn't bet no money on flac on and brother Brownie.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, I see you exactly.
Speaker 3: Journey call. It is my fifty seventh birthday? Can I get a shot out?
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Jersey, Happy birthday?
Speaker 3: Everything? You go to brunch with your girls?
Speaker 2: Uh? You going to church tomorrow? I mean, what's going on with you? What you what you doing to celebrate fifty seven? Another one round the sun. Some people didn't get an opportunity to see their birthday, but you got an opportunity to see you Hopefully you did something special and thinking the man above for waking you up to allow you to see another one.
Speaker 4: Matter Yeah matter if oh she dead turned fifty seven too?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Well if you if you're single, you know, unc man, you know.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to play a little match maker.
Speaker 2: I got this, I got this under control, I got it in the control and cap a lot. Uh, keep it real now, Boat Knicks is ruled out for the AFC Championship game? Can still them get it done? Defense is gonna have to stand on their head? Yeah, because it's not like they can. It's not like they got a running game. It's not like they got Chicago's running game or Seattle's running game or New England's running game.
Speaker 3: That ain't what they got. Yeah, that's not what they have. I mean what they have seventy yards rushing today? If that.
Speaker 2: They got to work cut out for. These are two really really good defenses. One, I mean they're gonna place the Texas. They're gonna face the Pats, a really really good defense. The Patriots can run the football, play action pass. They got guys that can make plays. Excuse me, you can't even get it done. Yes, but they're gonna be underdogs in their own building, and all the money is gonna be going on the road team. Aaron Jones shall always disrespecting his viewers. Flag football? Really, Okay, see how the Broncos play next week. Keep that kgnact on hand. What you how about disrespect? No, I said, y'all didn't You didn't. Some of the viewers didn't understand the rules. I explained the rules about what a catch is.
Speaker 3: Because your team lost or you wanted to come on here tight, you can't say foot a ball.
Speaker 2: You said that was a catch. I told you it wasn't a catch, and I told you why it wasn't a catch. But y'all get mad at me. Carl Scheffers told you why it wasn't a catch. Get mad at him, Get mad at the people that wrote the rules. Don't get mad at the person that explained the rules to you. Uh b as Taylor leven Cooks didn't fight to keep possession. The ball was straight stripped right when he went down. I mean see, because he was going down it's one thing like when somebody coming there trying to pull the ball, tug the ball. But when you in the air, it's hard to hold onto it because you're not state. You're the feeting out on the ground. That's why it's easy to get the ball out when you're up in there. Yeah, you see a lot of guys when they try to die, when they die.
Speaker 3: And what they do.
Speaker 2: Somebody coming in there, poop, punch the ball right out, the ball right out. But it's like when you're in the air, all you like, damn, you're not. Your mind doesn't tell you to clutch the ball when you're in the air like that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't right. And then by the time it's bang bang, he got the ball.
Speaker 2: When its bank, he got the ball, ripped it out because think about it, you break because it's natural, o joe. Because when you brace a look, the ball is gonna come away from your body a little bit anyway, and that's all he needs. So when you bounce, the ball comes away a little and he's already rolling.
Speaker 1: Over the top.
Speaker 3: He got it.
Speaker 2: A Ocean Cowboys fan twenty two to fifty four. Das actually caught the ball. NFL rules official stay consistent, especially in the playoffs. Dad, what did they say? What did they say? Daz did not catch it? Daz And I argue with this on Twitter. If Cowboy fans, if you go to the ground, get up and hand the ball to.
Speaker 3: The official.
Speaker 2: LEO sixty one ninety eight fifty eight thanks for giving knowledge on the rules. Some fans only want to listen to your input when it matches their agenda.
Speaker 3: Learning you're absolutely right, and.
Speaker 2: I you know, oh yeah, you like my opinion if it's it coincides with what you think, but being when it doesn't not, it just told you what the rule, don't I don't.
Speaker 3: Hey, the rules are the rules. The rules don't know?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, I think we need to favorite Buffalo today. You know what, Nah, let's favorite Seattle.
Speaker 3: The rules are the rules.
Speaker 2: And if we have to use the rules when they come into play, we have to use the rules when they come into play. And I remember we're up in the booth and it's like, man, he might have been down and saying no, he got to maintain position throughout the catch, and people's like.
Speaker 3: That's right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was no catch, if anything, and if the ball hit the ground, they were gonna say incomplete, which I'm glad he held on to it because I didn't want to give Josh Allen another crack anyway, yea lords part. The same thing happened last year in the AMC Championship game and they gave it to Kansas City Woo pig sue e plying buff applying bluff, Arkansas native here Io is a hog go So after seeing Io here for the first time, ain't mister Pod says, bring up some MMA guests, stay up, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man, it's hard man. People be in the bed.
Speaker 2: Josh r twenty eight or eight, no one cut breaks down football like nightcap unk and O you're the best they ever do it. Josh took a hard loss. How do y'all push through the hard moments of a game when things don't go your way?
Speaker 3: You want.
Speaker 2: Make you better? And see that's why we say you celebrate the wins. But let me tell you something. Most people will tell you winning doesn't feel as good as losing hurts. You'll never I've never gotten the joy of winning. The hide that winning like the hurt that lose to lose ain't nothing like that bro, and I love winning at that hurting, but I think, oh, so I don't you know, Look, I don't. I don't really remember the down so like I can damn to tell you every loss that that really I'm talking about all of them.
Speaker 3: But really I can tell you.
Speaker 2: I can tell you damn near every loss I had from college to the NFL be Denver, Baltimore, I can tell you. I mean, it's not a whole lot of losses that I've had. In the last second, normally I was on the other side, you know, I had John, we were doing more coming from behind and snatching you know, victory from the jaw to defeat. But yeah, it definitely makes you hungry. It makes you want to get back out there. It makes you make you want to get right back in that situation. Yeah, almighty, James, Oh Joe, how was Brazil?
Speaker 3: Awesome? Awesome?
Speaker 1: First first time here, first time here.
Speaker 3: I've been.
Speaker 4: I've been all over the world. This is my first time being able to come to Brazil.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I got I gotta come again. I gotta come again.
Speaker 4: The people, the atmosphere, the food was good, hospitality was awesome. No, obviously, I got I got an opportunity to meet I mean two legends icons that I look up to and in Brazilian Ronaldo and theymar.
Speaker 1: Man listen.
Speaker 4: Words can't describe that experience, man, but just know it was worth that seven hour flight you to me.
Speaker 2: Quincy Chapman, can you wish me and my twin brother Quinton a happy forty third birthday than them?
Speaker 3: Damn twins?
Speaker 2: Yes, Quentin happy forty third birthday, Quincy Man, Thank you guys, thank you for supporting Nightcap, thank you for watching, and Quentin happy forty third birthday. Hopefully you did something fun today. TJ Mitt twenty one. Can y'all wish my wish my boy a happy twenty eight birthday? It was the nineteenth MLK yep, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, ohould give us a name that that would definitely help, but a happy birthday, enjoyed, do something fun and uh go Broncos Francisco Garcia NFL film finally giving oh Joy's Flyers. People don't remember the game against the Chargers, uh and the two following games that he was a beast that boy, Oh Joe, you put two nd on the Chargers or was that you went back to back Chargers in Saints the same Chargers, I.
Speaker 4: Had two six against the Chargers. In the next game, I had two of nine, and then after that two of nine game, I had one.
Speaker 3: See, o Joe, you should have said, hey, man, they give me three two under.
Speaker 2: Your game back to back to back, Oh Joe, Yeah, yeah, specially almost had.
Speaker 3: Don't you wish you like? Man?
Speaker 2: If I know that, I said, told me a hitch, throw me a smoke or something. I need to get a fight. I'm gona get that. Hey, I get too under the lay down.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, are you man?
Speaker 3: They ate some days long. See.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it is, is you see how you take the game serious. I was out there just having fun. They don't tell me nothing. They don't tell me. I'll be out there just catching the ball, talking trash and that.
Speaker 4: That's it. And I'm just playing like a little kid. I don't be paying I find out my stat line when the game.
Speaker 3: Then I got you them ten yards Mike, Mike? What up? O'yo?
Speaker 2: I saw the rip and it's good. When are you and Ocho and Iceo going to start a movie together? Now we started this up together.
Speaker 3: You wait? You see what what I did?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah you wait, you see well, oh you ain't do much, don't load of valla? Y're up? I spied have been watching you. Shed the tear with the Jags. Low go do vall?
Speaker 1: Hold up?
Speaker 2: Was the Jags of the playoff this year? We beat the team at beat y'all. Harry Ball just got in Jay shout out, engaged. Shout out to my wife, Chantelle and our newborn daughter Isabella. Yes, Eric, congratulations Chantale. Hopefully you and baby are nice, doing well, healthy and Isabella welcome to the world. Snap back collected. I'm from Buffalo and I don't agree with this loser mentality. Try trying to justify that Buffalo got robbed when Ford Turner was unacceptable. Actually you had five, but what we had one? So we just have to accept we got beat You're dead. You turned them all over. You did something. Josh Allen did something that he hadn't done in the previous six playoff games.
Speaker 3: And for the most part, o Joe, he's played well.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, he's lost, but it's hard to pend those losses when you throw up for three hundred yards and you know you're doing what he's been able to do and you don't turn the ball over. Now, we can't say that. We can't sit back and say, well, this is not on Josh. We have to sit back and say, oh, this is on Josh. He karents with the football. There's no reason for you to be carrying carrying football like this and oh dude chopped out his hand.
Speaker 3: I was like, Son, get down, get down, you about to run this clock out, trying to make him play killon Johnson.
Speaker 2: If the Seahawks win the Super Bowl, it's only Mike McDonald's second year. What does that say about Kyle Shanahan with all those great teams that he's had, Say nothing. Kyle's gotten there two times, He's gotten beat by Patrick Mahomes. You can make a case that Patrick Mahone's one of the three greatest quarterbacks to ever play and he's.
Speaker 3: Not even in year ten yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that says Mike McDonald's done a great job and he has a really really good team. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watched the Seattle Seahawks take a part in San Francisco forty nine ers by the score forty one to six, and My Devil Broncos one in overtime thirty three thirty. Thank you guys, I'm your favorite unt. That's my partner in co host all the Way in Brazil and he's joining us tonight. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the night Cap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would like to thank each and every one of you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth for the support that you've shown us over the first two and a half years. Thank you for your support and you continue support those look at the Purchase a bottle of Shade by Lapotier. Head to Lapotier Cognac dot com if you can't find it any state or city near you. It is a premium vestl Pe Kangnac, the best tasting premium Vestl Pee Cognac on the market. Please right responsibly and stay safe. Take it for our Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco. Our on sale now. That link is pinned in the chat. The show will be Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Earth Theater in San Francisco. So come on, bab show up for your up and ocho.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: The Seattle Seahawks moved to the NFC Championship Game, where the game will be home and they'll face the winner of the Rams Chicago thanks to a forty one to six demolition of the forty nine Ers, and the Broncos will take on the winner of the Patriots and the Houston Texans, thanks because they dispatch of the Buffalo Bills in overtime by the score of thirty three to thirty. But the win was bittersweet. They lose this quarterback bow Knicks to a broken ankle. I'm up he's Ocho. We'll see you tomorrow after the Texans, Patriots and Chicago Rams. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm up He's Ocho were out