Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses alone. So what I don't like, cousin, is when I go to a fucking restaurant. Bro, I go to a restaurant and somebody wants me to order entirely too much sauce.
Speaker 2: Who it's you?
Speaker 1: A lot of people, and and then I'll go get the food and people start putting in custom orders where like you have to read off a list of ship to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I can? I guess who would be doing that?
Speaker 1: No, don't guess. Don't guess. Everybody doesn't. It's not just one motherfucker everything.
Speaker 2: I wasn't get to guess one individual by name. I was going to guess one type of individual.
Speaker 1: Definitely a species of human beings.
Speaker 2: Yes, but.
Speaker 1: It's starting to be so annoying. And I tracked back to why they feel like this. So there's a couple reasons specifically, but one main reason they feel like this is some assholes in the nineteen hundreds, in the early nineteen hundreds, like nineteen oh five, nineteen oh six, came up with this fucking expression, the customer is always right Now that made sense when businesses were not patronized all the time, like you know what I mean. It wasn't a ton motherfuckers around the United States of America, and people cooked that home because money was scarce. So when you went out, you wanted to make somebody really happy because you knew at that point they was going out of their way and their normal you know, operations to come and support your business. When that expression came out, right, Joey, there was no motherfucking fast food restaurants in nineteen oh five. There were no fast food restaurants. So the shit you went through to prepare meals for people as a business was different. And I get the expression, you know, one hundred and twenty years ago. It makes sense for one hundred and twenty years ago for people to think the customer is always right. But this is two thousand, twenty motherfucking four America got motherfuckers on top of motherfuckers. It's four five hundred million motherfuckers that live in this country. It's tens of millions of motherfuckers that come visit. It's motherfucking millions of people crossing the border all every year. Feemy, It's a lot of motherfuckers. So this entitlement because you are spending your money at a business that makes you think they supposed to prepare your shit like you do it at home. That shit gotta die today thousand percent.
Speaker 2: And I think also back when that was invented, people didn't have the audacity that they have today. So they went to a place because they wanted to have what that person was going to prepare and present to them. And the customers always right. Was probably a bandwidth that was like a quarter, you know, the width that it is now.
Speaker 1: A quarter, a tenth.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say a tenth. I wanted to say a tenth. I don't. I don't think people, but yeah, you'd have a general restaurant, you know, hey, could you go a little light on the whatever? It would have been like the most people ask. Now it's like I hate this shit. I can't do it even and even going to nice restaurants that is so low rent to me. Like I always tell you, I have to have two restaurant plans when I go on a date, the one I want to go to and the one that I'm gonna go to with this bitch, so that I don't get embarrassed the place. I like, there's nothing worth going to a high end restaurant. Some bitch wants to order it customized so that it's now We could have gone to the fucking sizzler the way you stripped down this fucking prepared thing by this fucking professional chef came from two continents over to do this shit here for you. And now you want to tell you want to done like your fucking grandma.
Speaker 3: So you got here ordering what they prepare. At this point, you just you just you didn't create it the menu in your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing is worse than when you go to a nice steak restaur to ron and a motherfucker asked for a one.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, that.
Speaker 1: Shit is the most embarrassing shit in history. You didn't even taste the motherfucker steak. Let me tell you west Side cast oh seventh Street crypt on, Olivia Shoul there's no sinners, gl my nigga peeding here, my little bro Joey here, Joey computer down. So we don't really want to go crazy with the audio, but I needed to preach this message. My nigga gene on the back channel listening. This is an important message I when I go buy French fries, Bro, I go to places that the French fries taste good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would makes sense.
Speaker 1: That means I don't need no ranch, I don't need no thousand, and I don't need no fucking ketchup. I go to places where the French fry is good. I don't go buy shit that I need sauce for. I'm a fucking adult. I get it. When I was a kid and I didn't know no fucking better, and I would go to places that you needed you know, you buy you eat bullshit as a kid, Chicken tenders that shit don't have no seasoning, so you'll be needing barbecue sauces and ranch sauces and all of the ketchups and shit like that. You needed it because you didn't know better. Bro, you fucking didn't know better. You didn't fucking know better, so you had to get it. But as a fucking adult, I can order the food so fucking good that I don't need to get sauces.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know what I used to have a problem with. This would have happened. There was a girl I used to know who would want to go to a taco place, a Mexican taco place, not like whatever, like a real like like Los Colaos or some shit like that. I want touches as tacos, but I want them with just cilantro. No, these places have the onions and the cilantro in the same tubb. How the fuck am I gonna go this? Nothing's gonna happen. You don't go to a taco truck that does what they do and ask, oh, I want cheese and sour cream and cilantro, No onions. They don't offer any of that shit on any of those things. You have to be fucking kidding me.
Speaker 1: Nothing is worse than taking a kid to Chicks Fi Lake and they ask for all the sauces you only have four strips.
Speaker 3: Shit, oh yeah, because they made that a thing right where they don't tell you no, right and.
Speaker 1: And and that's the problem with this. Customers is always right. Shit. It's the same problem as social media, because social media gives everybody a voice, which you already had, but it gives you a voice where you don't have to be accountable for the things you say. So now, motherfuckers is just adding bad. I'm in terry because they finally feel like somebody's listening to them. Well, it's the same thing with this fucking stupid ass expression. The customer is always right. I was just I just had this argument the other day. I don't want to have to get up there and take twenty minutes at a fast fucking food place. That's why it's reference cuz as a fast food fast keyword fast. So if I got you doing a thousand other things, it's going to slow down the process. And if I want, yes, and then if I wanted something custom I should be at home cooking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're customizing fast food. It is kind of crazy, especially out the rems. It's just like, can I get that with pickles or something like.
Speaker 2: It's like, the most customize I'm ordering anything at a fast food place is to me bear balls, I want to hammer. I don't want to cheeseburger. I don't like it. They always use American cheese. I don't like that, So I say I get the hamburger. Make sure it's no cheese.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the total. That's as customized as I'm going.
Speaker 1: And I'm the type to say I would like my cheeseburger with no onions. But if you put onions. I'm going to take my shit, breast the unions off and eat it because I knew the risk of going to a place that served fast food, not fool fast food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people be actually expect the expectations from from fast food restaurants is crazy. Like it's like it is fast food, Like you might get some shit, might be cold, like it's certain things happen with fast food.
Speaker 1: You spending ten dollars and you think you the fucking king of the world. Yeah, I spent my mother. I spent my mother fucking money. Man, If you don't take this ten dollars the fucking style of brother's cousin, go cook your own shit?
Speaker 2: Are you how you there's ten years Where.
Speaker 3: Can you when they go to fast food go to the drive door and say make it fresh?
Speaker 2: You know what suck, dick, Not you, but the person speaking in that hypothetical scenario.
Speaker 1: Walk inside, Walk inside.
Speaker 2: Seriously, your ten dollars isn't better? And and and then you get the idiot. You can tell who exactly what's going on? You see it like late at night a lot of the times, there's five cars and one car gets up to the front with ten customized orders and they got to open all of them, make sure they're all perfectly customized to everyone. And by that time, fucking christ Man like I was just I'm now ordering Uber Eats to my car in the drive through at the fast food restaurant.
Speaker 1: Bro. That ship is though, And women do that shit. They go through everything, let me chick, it's.
Speaker 2: All they do. They do nothing besides that.
Speaker 1: It's just a proud you are not allowing the food to be fast. You are ruining the experience for all of us, all thirteen of us in the drive through. You're ruining the experience. You're ruining the fucking experience. Man. People spend that little funky ass ten dollars and thinking make them king of the fucking world because some lady at the house ain't making them no fool, because some dick that's the boss at work is making them do a lot of shit and they don't have no power nowhere else. So they go to the fucking McDonald's and be talking crazy to the fucking high school student working there, thinking, well, I'm spending my ten dollars, I'm the king here. No, you're fucking not fix your real fucking life. Nah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, People be talking fast food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't seen it.
Speaker 1: I ain't with it, like somebody go michello, funky ass sixteen, don get so fucking ass out of here.
Speaker 3: Indeed, yeah, I remind myself all the time, this is fast food, Like this shit ain't suposed to be this shit, ain't you know? Like, yeah, yeah, I get it, man, I totally gets the worse.
Speaker 2: The other thing that drives me insane is when I go to seven eleven to get a gatorade, uh, with my credit card in one hand and my drinking the other, and I'm third in line, and three pieces of shit in front of you want to buy blunt wrappers, hot dogs. They want to check their lotto tickets, and they want to buy more scratchers, and by in it's six seven, eight minutes to do a fucking singular transactions, goddamn seven of them, because you want to a stack of go scan all these fucking scratchers from the last thirty days. And I gotta have these specific scratchers. They're my lucky number. Oh you don't have that one. Oh, that one's out. Oh, and I'll have to recordinate. I can't come to my son anymore. That shit drives me insane. It's a seven eleven shit me, especially if you run it.
Speaker 3: Let a nigga, if you're about to be late for work and you try to about to get in and get out, just.
Speaker 2: Your's gonna be thirsty that day. Fuck it, just gonna be hydrated that day.
Speaker 1: Again, I get the thought a customer is always right when there were a few patrons spending their money because most people would be at home cooking their own shit, right one hundred and twenty years ago. But we got to get rid of that fucking expression. Today, it's entirely real. It's entirely too many options, not for humans, but for fast food restaurants. Nigga, we don't need your business. Like, it's a pizza place that I go to that's close to my house. It's called Jazini Shout out to Jazini's. The pizza is incredible. I'm talking about what you don't need. No motherfucking parmesan cheese, no peppers, just the fucking pizza is incredible. Right, And if you check their reviews at this Jazini's, right, they have four stars. But really, the pizza is incredible. So I was like, why do they only have four stars? So I started looking, and it was people complaining, well, the people at the front desk aren't nice to me, bitch, No nobody, oh you know, mother, don't. Nobody got to be. And that's the problem people mistake. This is where me and still bump heads at all the time with this conversation, the difference between rude and nice. There's a space, right somebody being pleasant to you to make you feel better. I'm not nice, I'm kind. I do the right thing because that's who I am. We talked about this still was like, man, the motherfuckers ain't looking out for you, then why you doing shit for them? And I'm like, because I'm doing things that are me and nobody could change that. I will open up the door for a none or fucking prostitute because it's a representation of who Olivia raised her son to be. I don't care if it's a fucking nun who never got no dick in her life or a motherfucking prostitute that sucked thirty dicks the day before. I'm going to open the door for this woman and allow her to walk in. It's a I'm kind, it's a representation of me. Nice means I think I give a fuck about how you feel about it. I don't give a fuck about when I do something nice. Excuse me when I do something for somebody else, I don't really give a fuck how you feel about it. Joey, when I do something I help you set up a corporate, you think I give a fuck about how you felt about it. I didn't do it because I thought you would be happy and play and pleased with Who the fuck are you? Or Joey is pleased with me because I helped him set up his own corporate. I don't live my life based off of your approval. I live my life so when I wake up in the morning, I can look at myself and say, you know what, I try my best to help other human beings. That's I tried my best. When I go to the place to get food, I tried my best to be a decent person. It's not about anybody else. It's about who I am. But I'm telling you, motherfucker's lives be so fucked up. That's why they always want a vacation. They always want a vacation because they're trying to get away from their real life. That's why they always doing dope. That's why they always drunk. Fix your fucking life. Don't go take your fucking raggedy ass attitude down there to the McDonald's man, this little nigga that's in high school and feel like you are the king of the earth because you got twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Hey, Danny is shame from working for working there? Yes, that got the customers. Motherfucker's only paying you this anyway, broke ass.
Speaker 1: But that's how it is on Twitter too, It'll be a motherfucker talking shit about my rap career. Glasses, you know, Will You're not Kendrick. You don't have a number one. You know you only went number fifty nine. How high did you get up the charts? How was your song? Sir? How is your song? Glasses? You think you the shit because you got you know, ninety thousand, ninety You only got ninety six thousand followers? You have nine, sir. Nine. This is the craziness in people's mind to where they like, I'm gonna talk shit about you because I'm gonna compare you to this person, but not myself. How the fuck you gonna talk shit to me because I don't got a number one. I'm talking about two different people in the conversation. I'm talking about Drake and Kendrick Lamar. I am obviously not competing with them when it comes to charting records. And if I have an expression about those two guys competing. If God is my friend and I'm cheering for him, it's okay, it's my friend. It's what you just because your chicken shit ass, don't cheer for your friends. Don't make me feel like shit, right. I told Brandy bro I said, cuz, stop ordering food. Why don't you order sauce with food on the side, hilarious. I want three red sauces, three green sauces with a side of tacos. That way, the focus is on the motherfucking sauces. If that's what makes the food so fucking good. I don't go nowhere, Joey, where I need sauces.
Speaker 2: And people now like you go to like a lot of sit down like quick like taco is that have like the salsa bar. You got people stacking up ten to twelve of them high to take them homeles so they can have saucer for the week. Backing up the line you third fourth life. I just want to three dots of shit on my little couple of tacos here and you over there with a stack of these miniature cups a foot and a half high.
Speaker 1: Oh, the food is dry. I don't like dry food. Why would you go there? Why would you order that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, people will add some shit before before they even taste it. Man, I didn't seen niggas add salt to a pork chop. I'm like nigga pork.
Speaker 1: Bruh, I said another thing, white sauce. I go where the chicken nuggets. Don't need sauce. The sauce is a condiment. It's supposed to be. The food is good, and this gives an extra flavor. If you need sauce, the food is nasty. If you need a one steak sauce, you don't like steaks, You like a one sauce, a one stead. If you ever ate a one sauce, bro it overpowers the flavor of the fucking beef.
Speaker 2: The only a one steak sauce, the only time I'm having it. It's my late night waffle house run. I get a strip steak, a waffle and scrambled eggs. There's getting a one on the steak, Tabasco on the eggs, syrup on the fucking waffle because it's three in the morning. I get the waffle house, and that shit can't stand by itself. It's it's a six.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, yes, and it's at You can't do anything else. So I'll make this digestible, and I keep telling people that like people get they be like glasses. Well, everybody don't like gotta like their steaks medium. I like my steaks well done. Nobody likes well done steaks. No fucking body tasted a well done steak. It said, this tastes fucking good. It does not. It looks like fucking wood. They don't.
Speaker 2: You can take to the bottom of your shoe and call it a loafer if you have the rest of the shoe.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm tired of having common sense conversations with human beings. It's so I get it. Man head and Silas always tell me they be like man, people are stupid, and I'd be like, nah, bro, people are distracted, and I can tell because Pete says the same thing. They're distracted so they don't really ever take time to see what they like. They just go with the flow of things so they can have time to fuck off because they're not making time to think, or to taste or to want.
Speaker 2: To know why they're distracted glasses Why because they're stupid.
Speaker 1: That's not stupidity.
Speaker 2: It is stupidity. And I'll explain to you why. If you have a lack of focus, your cognitive growth is going to be stunted. You're going to be less smart aka stupid. Also, the fact that you are stupid means that you're ensconced in basic simple thought tasks for longer, so you don't have you know, we're done with something in thirty seconds, they're done with it in three minutes. We're two and a half minutes ahead. Then they get there, they're distracted and confused because they just finished the previous thought and they didn't have the time gap from the expeditious processing of information to be able to preprocess the next information.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get the thought. But let's let's be honest, right. Intellect is a gift. It is not something to afforded to every human being, and it's not something that can be developed. Like if you don't have it, it's very it's virtually impossible to get intellect. Right, it's possible, But like I have a scientific experiment, experiment going on that I'm planning to do. But I genuinely think intellect is a gift, right, So the ability to process information is a gift. It's not something everybody has. But also people in regular life bro are distracted by problems. Right, Most people don't live in existence pete, where it's just they have time to make choices right there, pursuing a job like Joey is at work twelve hours a day. Me and you have more time to read books than Joey. Sure, right, because most human beings are forced to a workforce to where they don't have time to develop whatever gift they have, right, And it could be based off decisions they made before. You know, they could have got a girl pregnant and now they got to take care of their kid. It's all kinds of things that starts to force you. Lord knows, ween got to get into oppression and da da da, and people trying to keep you down, and so you gotta you know, so forth of its own. We ain't got to even go that far. I'm saying, I don't think people are incapable of learning. I think people, you know, people struggle with understanding how to teach people differently Does that make sense? You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think those are all rationales, just trying to explain why people are stupid, But the fact of the matter still remains that they are.
Speaker 1: No, I think, but stupid is incapable of learning? Ignorant? Is you just don't know? I think more people are ignorant than they are incapable. I think more people don't know something versus incapable of learning something.
Speaker 3: Do you think most of a lot of people choose not to learn it as well? No?
Speaker 1: No, yes, yes, But I think it's more rooted in like issues. You know what I'm saying. It's reasons why people don't want to tackle Like me and Pete always talk about history. This is going to sound a little racist, and I am racist. White people study history all the time. White people will keep ledgers of shit, Like when the mafia goes down, it's because they got ledgers of shit. They can remember. But they have ledgers. They are proficient, and they care about history. They understand that the world go in circles and you can expect the same shit. And Pete knows this even though we never.
Speaker 2: Just watched The Untouchables last night, which is funny because they brought down capone on the whole accounting ledger, and I'm like, why didn't they just leave his name out of it and just have a weird accounting glitch that had a big gap of money missing.
Speaker 1: No, because the white people will take notes. White folks take notes that stay shit taking notes. They gonna document everything because they understand the world works in a circle. So they like history is like, it's gonna history repeats. They get that, so they always got the notes. Black people, especially in America, our history is fucked up. So the one thing we always trying to do is forget. That's what Nigga's favorite thing is. Let me drink tonight because I need to forget how fucked up today was. Let me smoke this wing because I need to forget how much pressure I'm under, you know what I mean. So it is a traumatic experience for us to repeat history in this country. Now, again, that's neither here nor there, But it's also the reason that human beings feel like because they don't address their real life. They take this funky ass twenty dollars and to a fucking place where the food service is supposed to be quick and drag out a fucking process, cuz that's supposed to be fast. It's built on space. Right now, Bro, will we go to get fast food?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: It takes forever, forever.
Speaker 2: I wonder question. I wonder if there is decent data analysis through what are the like through focus groups that any of these companies have conducted saying well, all right, if we were to charge twenty five cents per sauce, people don't like that, we could lose some customers. Or also if you're driving up because usually a lot of fast food restaurants are in clusters you know, that are not like very often just one and then nothing for a mile in all directions, just just just due to common zoning. If you're pulling up and you see, oh, there's twelve cars at Joe's Burgers and three cars at Sam's Chicken. Fuck up, we're getting chicken to day? You know, how much does the customization line time deterrent cost you and in potential business relative to the okay, we're not gonna cook your fries fresh right now.
Speaker 1: Innately, I'm going to say it costs them very little. Because another issue I have with humanity is this desire to be where everybody's at.
Speaker 2: You know something that is also true. But you know, you know whose motto is get it your way right away at Burger King and now come to our place. Fuck up the whole ordering process and you can be king for a day, aren't you special? I agree your paper.
Speaker 1: Crown and it's time to change it. Yes, it is. The customer is wrong, motherfucker, because nobody who is a king should act like that.
Speaker 2: No, that's how you know what kind of king acted like that? Louis the sixteen.
Speaker 1: Mo fuck is somebody at the whole town for to kill.
Speaker 2: They locked his whole family's head off through it.
Speaker 1: The customer is just getting crazier and crazier. Bro, And I was talking to still about this. It still is just making this point where he's like, well, you know, the customer should be right because you know the customer, you know, they don't have to spend their money there. We'll take your the folk y at sixteen dollars somewhere else. The fact that you feel like yo sixteen dollars entitles you to anything except what you ordered.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, Yes, impossible for the commercial the customer to be always right. Man, I didn't been in plenty of places, and people were ruled to the to the restaurant just like you say, whatever they going through in life attitude or even if the food comeback mess up. Now you're tripping on the waitress or the waiter as if they cooked it, you know what I mean, Like they could have told the cook or the chef exactly what you said. Mistakes happen, but.
Speaker 2: That's just cut that ticket.
Speaker 1: That's because they come in this motherfucker because of this whole one hundred and twenty year shit that them old white men came up with, and people feel like that shit keeps working. They like, oh this shit is still worked. Oh this this slogan still work. The customer is not always right.
Speaker 2: The other thing that's really fucking up restaurants is these massive inundations of online delivery Apple words. I mean, they're backing kitchens up like I can't even believe. Like I try to go in sometimes the line will belong a Chick fil across the streets, so I'll park and walk in to try to skip the fifteen people back up in the line, and they got a whole section now for whatever the fuck Uber Eats and all the other damn ones. Yeah, it's like, now it takes me thirteen fourteen minutes to get a chicken thing heated up because.
Speaker 3: There's man, I didn't realize people.
Speaker 2: Man, they that mobile.
Speaker 1: And again it's fucking up. The concept of fast food the customer is Always Right is a model or slogan which exhorts service staff to give a high priority to customer satisfaction. It was popularized by pioneering and successful retailers such as Harry Gordon, Selfridge, John Wannamaker, and Marshall Field. They advocated that customer could plain should be treated seriously so that customers do not feel cheated or deceived. This attitude was novel and influential when misrepresentation was rife in caveat em Let, The buyer beware was a common legal maxim. That shit's in nineteen oh five, That shit should have been dead in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's a lot of deception in the French fries out there.
Speaker 1: Lord knows, I don't you know. These might not be potatoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them can't be potatoes. Man, there's enough deception in McDonald's meat as it is, is that just take it as a truth and run with it is.
Speaker 1: That, Or don't fucking go to McDonald's. How dare you go to State or Brothers and get your own ground beef and make your own fucking bait. But I said this because I said this. I said this. The human experience is being ridiculously lessened by convenience. Convenience is ruining the world. Convenience it ruins everything about quality. Convenience is the killer of quality. It destroys cod Like I don't know, how will motherfucker use these these apps when they go buy like groceries. How you let another motherfucker pick your produce? It's one thing. It's one thing to have a motherfucker go pick your can goods, maybe even your bread loaf. But how you let another motherfucker go behind the meat counter and pick the state that they want, or go in the lettuce section and pick the romaine lettus that they won't? You are just lazy man. I go to In and Out, bro shout out to the In and Out because they're one of the few places that really still pride themselves in top quality customer service as best as they can, and they still try to keep it speedy even though it's fucking thirty six cars in the drive through, right, but they try their best to keep it speedy. They got somebody outside taking orders. They're still trying to.
Speaker 2: And they have raw meat on the premises. A lot of the other places are cooking out at central locations and delivering shit in. They're just reheating it, and so it's a bogged down process in general.
Speaker 1: So shout out to in and out because they're trying their best, right, Shout out to out there trying their best. Well. They go through a lot to keep a quality of business. But prime example, it'll be thirty eight cars. You know how many times I go park and walk inside and it's two people, Who the fuck are you the way? You just want to park your fucking car and go walk inside? Like I am so sick and tired of the world being a piece of shit here in America. I am tired, bro. And it's all this sense of entitlement about existing and it is fucking It's cat with this dumb ass expression that was cool one hundred and twenty years ago, but obviously ridiculous now. Obviously it's ridiculous now Cuz.
Speaker 2: Honest, I was listening to a professor talk about some shit the other day, and he in this lengthy discussion, he was criticizing academy because you know, the quote that mattered essentially was well, that was the beginning of this whole self esteem movement, which proved to be a giant catastrophe. And it is, like I swear to God, the last thirty years, like self esteem has become arbitrarily important based off of nothing. Self esteem should be derived by how close you are to accomplishing your goals as you set them for yourself, whatever they are. If you want to be a mechanic and you are a mechanic, that's what self esteem. You're being good mechanics. Would you want to be a mechanic. If you wanted to be a pilot and you're pushing the broom next door to the airport or whatever the hell you know, you might not have so much self esteem because you wanted to be a pilot. You fail, whatever it might be. But this whole everybody's just way too caught up, and that my mental health, my trauma, my this my that dude, fuck that shit.
Speaker 1: Persevere endure fourth place trophies, bro all of it, fifth place trophies, fifth place trophies. Shamee what happened to Shane? Like I was on Twitter and the dude was talking shit to me. He's like, you you trying to suck Kendrick Dick. You and that nigga wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire or you don't know him or you are you don't even know this nigga. And it's like the fans that say like supporters and be like show him pictures. He won't even say, hey, my bad, I thought you didn't know him, because motherfucker don't have shame any more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It used to be personal shame. Like we've talked about it a lot of times. Bro. People hear the term snitches and they think that in the hood people used to kill snitches. That's not true. In the mafia, they kill snitches so you couldn't go to court on them on the case. In the hood, you used to have shame. Like if you told on niggas, you would move yourself out to fucking Antelope Valley, the furthest parts of the world, California City. You'll get married, have some kids, and raise your kids because you would realize you wasn't cut out for the life, and you had shame, you would move to Marino Valley. You would move somewhere else and get away from the environment because you realized you wasn't cut out for it. You would have enough shame that you don't want to show your face now. And there's two thousand way of thinking, like Pete talking about motherfuckers don't have shame, They'll just be walking around the hood still like yo, bitch, couldn't hack it. That's why you don't.
Speaker 2: You know where I think this started. I remember this is twenty plus thirty years ago when when it became the phrase, oh, don't judge, you can't judge me. Whatever the fuck judge people judge things if you if you exhibit a lack of judgment, that's probably not gonna be good for you. And now I understand there's you know, trying to pass you know, moral judgment like your God, no one's doing that. But if you do something stupid, people should say you did something stupid, so you feel stupid so you don't do it again. And if someone's doing something stupid all the time, you should judge them as being stupid so you don't get involved with them. And bring their stupidity into your life and fuck up your life. I hate this lack of judgment mentality. I think it's prudent to have judgment.
Speaker 1: Rappers who think that they need to be the best rapper. Oh, I'm the best rapper. Everybody should feel the best. No, you fucking shouldn't. I talked to Symbol. I was talking to Symber. Symbol was talking ahead. I had talked to cast Cash is one of the main niggas in Symber's career. I was cussing cast ass out Simber talking about he better than Eminem, and Symber called me my head on the phone. Right before I got on his ass. He explained to me it was a marketing thing. God knew that I was finna get on his ass. Hey, you got to go out here and do the work. You are not the best rapper. Get out of your fucking mind that you're the best rapper. You don't think you need to be the best rapper. What you need to think is you could become the best rapper. That's what you should be thinking. You shouldn't be thinking I'm the best. Everybody should feel that the best. No, you fucking shouldn't. You should not feel you're the best. You should feel like you can become the best if you put in the work. It's no, you're not. No, you fucking not. No, you're fucking not. Oh, it's all subjective. No, it's not. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: This is why I switched from playing basketball to track and field in high school. I didn't like the subjectivity of the assessment of me as an athlete in basketball. Within that, I said, you know what, fuck it. Then I'm gonna go find a clock. I'm gonna compete against that guy, and I'm gonna take the mystery right out of this. Well, that's a reason I stuck with the sport, didn't go back to basketball.
Speaker 1: This shit is getting worse and worse, and it starts with that simple thing. Like some things, some things are not meant to last forever. That's one of those things. The customer is not always right. Bro. You are not entitled to anything because outside of the products you purchased, based off based off the menu, based off the fucking menu, based off the menu, not the product you could create in your mind. Not you want a chicken salmich with a burger together.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. You go to to the restaurant. They show you the menu of finished items. They don't hand you a list of the ingredients in the kitchen in the back. You don't see flour, eggs, meat, corn. No, you see cheeseburger, you see pizza.
Speaker 1: They're just getting out of control, bro. They getting out of control, bro. And it's a fucking fast, full restaurant. How you gonna want your shit fast and healthy? That's some American But that's some American shit, motherfuckers. That's because the spirit of this country has become a woman.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what a liberal is.
Speaker 1: A liberal is a woman. The spirit of this country has became a liberal a woman. So women think they could be everything. Shout out to all the ladies who listen to no siblings, I mean no disrespect, because you guys are forced to be everything. You are forced to be superwoman, you are forced to be a mom. You are forced to be a lot of things. But really you should pick a couple things and focus because if you try and be everything, you're gonna be twenty percent of everything. If you don't got a motherfucker understand and just be okay with that, you're gonna always have problems. And that's the problem in this country. Who the fuck wants fast and healthy food? Who the fuck wants healthy soul food?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I heard a motherfucker say that healthy soul food. It was made by slaves who took the worst shit, the last of the shit, and made it digestible in taste. It wasn't ever meant to be healthy. You can't have a soul food salad, but you're gonna do a oxtails over salad. But you're gonna do a hogmog salad.
Speaker 2: Chit like steak salad. What the fuck is a steak salad. A steak is a steak and a salad is on the side. Take the steak off the top of the salad, set it to the left, and fucking have a meal and then use your fork and do it yourself. There you go.
Speaker 1: But America, man, America is really losing its identity. It's becoming a thirty year old white woman. Yes, America used to be a forty year old white man. America now is a twenty nine year old white woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I got to hand it to you. I had a move to Italy understanding over the weekend. They have pivoted from their eurotrash centric leadership paradigm. They have a new leader in place. They're going with these small novel like not small like this, but far far, far far smaller and dispersed localized nuclear power systems try to run their country because they've burnt the whole system into the ground in there, because they was run like dogshit for half a century. They might actually have some answers over there. I might actually go, fucking what's the answer? The answers is, they might actually be able to provide themselves reasonable cheap energy to run their country and correct their economy that's been basically being just a drag on the neck of Germany's economy for the past quarter century.
Speaker 1: I gotta think I gotta read some more about that. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: Total mess in Italy. Total mess. That's that's why they got It's not an accident that America is full of Italians. Places been a mess for one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 1: Peza your Italian.
Speaker 2: I'm an ex Italian. I'm an American. I'm an ex Italian. None of us, none of us went back. That was a one way trip, buddy.
Speaker 1: But guess what with the struggle with the struggle. At least they gave us pizza. Sure, Sure, I fucking take pizza. All the shit they went through is worth pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they pretty much did pizza and concrete.
Speaker 1: That was about it, And looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect podcast network and now Heard Radio. Yeah.