Speaker 1: Nollian doctor. Look at all of us, man, it's a couple of dreamers. Man, here you go. What we all got something in common? I thought we could bond on today's episode, nice little rainy Monday. Thought we could kick back and you know, appreciate all the things we have in common.
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm not matter that.
Speaker 1: A nice little peaceful day. Yeah, everyone fulfilled their dreams over the weekend, peaceful day.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm all for peace. Yeah, he's prosperity.
Speaker 2: I know it's a episode.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be what you mean talking about peace prosperity. Rory come in with sarcastic jokes.
Speaker 1: You see the shirt.
Speaker 2: What's sarcastic?
Speaker 3: Whenever I came in and not been about peace and prosperity, I've never promoted like violence if you think about it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Promoted if you think about it, about it.
Speaker 3: I've never promoted like I've promoted violence and harm.
Speaker 1: On this platform. You know you've never done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so peace and prosperity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just so.
Speaker 1: Sometimes war words sometimes steer wicked tongue. Hey yo, I mean you know is your sword sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not gonna agree on everything, which is just healthy. We don't need to agree on everything. It's good with me and themarriage beef so think we really don't like each.
Speaker 2: Other like, They never think that.
Speaker 4: They think that that whether we're beefing or getting along, they think we fucking it don't matter. When we beef in it's a lover's quarrel. When we just getting along, we flirting like, They never think we don't like.
Speaker 1: Each Between you and their defense, that is usually how like a sneaky link. That's how the relationship is either always very heated or you're flirting. So I can see where they come to that conclusion.
Speaker 3: No, people just have never seen a healthy relationship between two people.
Speaker 1: You would consider you what you guys have as healthy.
Speaker 2: I think we have a healthy relationship. You think we have a toxic relationship.
Speaker 3: Some prosperity man, that's what'll have a toxic relationships, not toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 2: You guys do.
Speaker 1: But you know what we do have.
Speaker 3: We're backsponsored by bootoo over on.
Speaker 1: Them and it talks voicemails and voicemail.
Speaker 2: Let's just wrap this up early.
Speaker 3: If the pods on piece and Prosperity, then let's get to voicemails. Let's get out some prosperity. Man, let's do something different for the Algorithmith hear that niggas gonna be prospering for I'm just saying, well, let's let's promote it though, like, since the algorithm likes to promote you know, negativity and bullshit, and you know.
Speaker 1: That's the only way it operates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying. We have to fight the algorithm. We can ever fight the power. Y'all too young, y'a don't know. Cubbility is the gas said it was a power. They was talking about fighting algorithm.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: You mean, the whites, Yeah, the whites.
Speaker 2: The power in the algorithm is the same thing.
Speaker 4: If we fight the algorithm, I won't have a job for long. Actually none of us will. So you'll always have a job. Lean into the algorithm as a woman, you will always have a job.
Speaker 2: Ma always love Ma. I want to pimp me out bad, he want to me out.
Speaker 3: Business is always open, okay, business is.
Speaker 1: If you talk about it, you always.
Speaker 2: I can't just fall back at my coochie. What if I lose it? Lose your cool? What if I misplace it?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Then what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna need a job.
Speaker 3: Well, you could never misplace the cool Well, if you misplaced the kuchie, then you would have to use other things in the stock market.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's all just put other things in the stock market. That's all that does have to have, Like a good subconscious stress reliever.
Speaker 1: That you guys know that you can always just do that.
Speaker 2: Could always do that.
Speaker 4: Not to say you would want to do it all the way too, You could always do it too. Not really, y'all would get if y'all would garner a higher price than me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, y'all wouldn't be worth it. But y'all would.
Speaker 4: Gardner higher price than me if y'all wanted to sell y'allselves, y'all could y'all just wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I need y'all to look at me the same way. Could No, But I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying no, no, no, we don't want you to, and we hope that you never have to. But any event that it came down to that, you should never have a hungry night. You should never go one night without eating.
Speaker 1: Baby shelter, you never, always you will never.
Speaker 2: Go without sheltering.
Speaker 4: Y'all should if I need to sleep on wanted, y'all coult or you know, get some food out yall fridge.
Speaker 2: I should be good. I shouldn't have to go sell twat. I should.
Speaker 1: We were talking about selling merch mer baby, Come on that, baby, did we not talk?
Speaker 3: We would never. I would never tell you to hit the blade, baby. I would never tell you to hit the blade.
Speaker 2: Hit the blade.
Speaker 1: Never tell you to do that.
Speaker 2: It's so old.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate the ego boosts to think that Maul and I would get more money for selling Dick, but you would definitely you would sell. I never said anything about selling, selling whole whole. I didn't even cross my mind that's really what.
Speaker 2: You were, Yeah, selling whole.
Speaker 1: I'm from feeling honored like an ego boost. Now I kind of want to fight.
Speaker 4: It's a nigga in y'all dms right now to pay ten k for that mouth right now.
Speaker 3: I can promise you there's nobody in my d MS. I'm never gonna find out that ever even attempt to DM me some ship like.
Speaker 4: That hitting DM. I'm hitting requests for show nothing ten k for the mouse.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of demos. Or you got new teeth twelve k. It's a bunch of demos in there.
Speaker 3: I gotta pay him off. Yeah, baby, do you for sure got a nigga ain't ready to suck toes though?
Speaker 1: Refreshed right now?
Speaker 2: For sure? Baby?
Speaker 3: How much you how much you got Let's just say, hypothetically, how much you guys sitting in the stash if you wanted to allow men to like suck your toes and rub your feet and all of those.
Speaker 2: Do you talk about like people that proposition?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's actually like it's sitting and it's sitting in the zel waiting if you want it.
Speaker 2: Like how much you think you got a lot of like fifty k A lot of people.
Speaker 1: Like fifty k?
Speaker 4: Right, But do you like I don't know if it's just because I've gotten older that and like I now pay attention more, or is that fetish gotten more widespread because just like something that I used to just think was just for freaking like now just regular hood niggas in the street will walked about this.
Speaker 2: And be like, you have nice feet, that is yeah, but we talked about this already.
Speaker 1: Is it wise?
Speaker 2: Is it being more widespread? Yeah?
Speaker 3: People used to bury their fetishes. Now it's you say that every week on here. We don't fetish shame, so we don't kink shame. We don't kink shame. Okay, we don't kink shame.
Speaker 2: I don't shame.
Speaker 4: But like, I just didn't know it was so. I thought it was men appreciate.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago you had real personality saying let me drink your bath water on like government airways, anything that for grabs.
Speaker 2: That was always a weird fetish.
Speaker 1: Like you have ready personality sniffing chairs of women when they got up, like on iHeart, So I mean anything. Yeah, I don't think a guy is scared to do. Girl, let me see seats.
Speaker 3: Siff sniffing seats. That's crazy, Okay, can I is this a space? No?
Speaker 2: But go ahead. Okay, you said piece and prosperity. So what were you gonna say? I've sniffed.
Speaker 3: I've sniffed the seed, but in my house, like I've sniffed my couch after the girl got up to go use the.
Speaker 1: Bathroom, like but for good, hey she stinks.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to I needed to find out how long ago was this small It was a few years ago. But I'm just saying I needed to know what she's wearing. She had on like some I will hope a skirt. He sniffing the couch.
Speaker 1: If you sniffing, and she had denim on? No, no, no, she had she had like you up.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She had like some like some some some a low pants, like some workout pants.
Speaker 2: There's some tights. So you sniffed the sea, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I sniffed the cushion on the couch.
Speaker 1: For good or bad? Is the smell of that potent that it was just staying? Was a leather couch?
Speaker 2: No, it's cloth, leather. Who has leather couches?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: My parents.
Speaker 3: On a leather couch in the summertime. You yourself off that ship like a sticker.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The couches is for like studios and like a lot of asses, a lot of asses on them seats.
Speaker 1: Well, I grew up in the early two thousands. It was peak leather couch. But that was the early two thousands. Chairs like leather was in in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's twenty twenty three years ago. We don't need that no more. But yeah, I've sniffed, I've sniffed my own couch.
Speaker 2: Do you think it mattered who couch you sniffing?
Speaker 4: Sniffing the dusk after somebody set up it's sick regardless, it don't matter not my couch.
Speaker 2: I could sniff whatever I wanted my.
Speaker 1: Crib, but like a cold sniffer like you had, baby, the little trail of scent. Baby, did you sniff my chair before I did?
Speaker 2: Sniff them all chair? Yeah? You wanted to smell.
Speaker 4: I did not want to smell your but what you wanted to smell? I just wanted to make sure there was nothing to smell.
Speaker 3: Would smell like it was nothing there really fire say nothing but Chanelle and Dove over here. Oh shit, that's all it is, like water, pizza, onions, onions.
Speaker 2: You got me fucked up, yo.
Speaker 4: But I think we were we were doing that for fun, like we weren't. I wasn't really trying to sliff malls ass. We were like being all believe.
Speaker 1: Let's go in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Let's all go in the bathroom, take our underwear off and and and sniff.
Speaker 1: What the let's go back to negativity. I don't like this this pie.
Speaker 2: We got all male card.
Speaker 1: Let's just see, let's just let's let's sit.
Speaker 3: No, you sniff me, We're gonna we're gonna blindfold you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna blindfold your baby.
Speaker 3: And then we will put all of our boxes in the in the box and you pick them up with a tongue, and then and then you got a sniff and then depending on, depending on, depending on, if you guess whose boxes is, who's you want?
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars A thousand, he said, a thousand.
Speaker 1: Your Twitch subscribers will go up crazy if you get.
Speaker 3: Said a thousand, a thousand dollars. If you be like Yo, that's rory. If you get it, If you get all, that's rory, that's mall, that's peach.
Speaker 4: You know what's so crazy is I would be able to differentiate between all y'all, but I'd rather quite literally, I would rather die.
Speaker 3: How would you? How would you be able to differentiate?
Speaker 2: Because I would be? How because I would be you? Just you would be you will.
Speaker 3: Be a like if me, Mitch, and Major all put our draws in the box, even though you've never slept with any.
Speaker 1: Of us, you would be able to You wouldn't have to pay me a thousand dollars for that. I pay y'all a thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: For We don't kink shit, but people have a smell you would You wouldn't be able to tell people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's different though. Down there it's different. If I take my shirt off, then you will probably be that's small underwear. You don't know what I smell like down there. You don't know.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a pheromone. Everybody has an ass.
Speaker 3: You don't know my pheromones though, Okay, you don't know. We don't know my moones.
Speaker 2: Baby, d.
Speaker 1: Baby, you don't know how I moan.
Speaker 3: You don't know that. You don't know that. You wouldn't be able to play that's small you. I think you would get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, But the vegan I think would have a particular smell, A smell I don't know. I've never.
Speaker 3: I just feel like there'd be a difference between like PG and I eating pork and a vegan.
Speaker 4: Ryan's gonna smell like puberty. Like I know, I'm just gonna so.
Speaker 3: Y'all underw it with smell like cancer. I eat IM and some mods would smell like whatever, fabric soft.
Speaker 1: Now I feel like we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna smell spicy. I don't know spicy like old Spicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like a clo.
Speaker 3: Don't say that about your people.
Speaker 2: That's racist.
Speaker 3: She thinks old Spice was made in Ireland, Like she thinks that, Like she thinks.
Speaker 1: There is the Irish spring.
Speaker 3: Irish sprig. You could wash the car with Irish spring.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: My mother used to use Irish Spring. That was the soap that she would buy for like the house. I was like, yo, ma, I can't use this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that shit came like forty balls in a pack, and that shit lasted you for two and a half years. It could be thirty niggas taking a shower. That ball look like it wasn't used at all at all. Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good old Irish Spring.
Speaker 1: They got this exfoliate that I like that. I kind of have to like sneak by a trader Joe's this. It's called Brazilian Nut, and I feel weird checking out with it, but it's some of the best.
Speaker 2: Like X folliau a body scrub.
Speaker 1: It's really really good level. That's why I think my draws would do well in that, because you know scrub, I get in the crevices.
Speaker 2: Body scrub. Yeah, so good, baby. I don't want smelling stroke draws.
Speaker 1: How come starl May never smelled a dj MV seat after we found out he didn't watch his ass for forty five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the seat you need to smell.
Speaker 1: I did cool smell that prone watch smell that smell, that smell that commode.
Speaker 2: Y'all sick?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: How was y'all weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good?
Speaker 3: Fucking lig was outside. I was in the streets, baby.
Speaker 1: D I know.
Speaker 4: I got a fucking text message at three am with video footage.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was outside at three am. No, I feel like we got home at a breatheable hour.
Speaker 2: I will never be outside too three am. I woke up at three and saw the message. Well didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's different. No, we weren't outside two three. I was in my third dream about three A. Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, Maul kept to his promise.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: He did come to the J Cole Show with me.
Speaker 3: I did shout out to the Dreamville team everybody for not having me.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all couldn't keep me out the building, kept me off the rise of a and keep me out the building. It's all good, you know, what I mean shout out to Dreamville.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like I feel like we probably could have went over to the riser. I just didn't want to push our luck. We had great seats, could see the stage. I didn't feel like we should really push it.
Speaker 3: What you think would have happened if we woke to the Roja Nothing exactly, And.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that, and like, I hope they don't take that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we would have. They would have allowed us to go on the Oh my gosh, it was strict.
Speaker 2: I don't know they was strict. On that rise of Boy.
Speaker 3: We saw bet Doc come off the riser to hug cold mid walk through and go back.
Speaker 2: On the nasty beat Out. We saw beat Out do it be?
Speaker 3: DoD ran down the stairs in place itself right in the path of Jermaine, in Jamaide's path.
Speaker 1: You want you want to know why I love beat I happened to just catch all of that on camera. I just happened catch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you told me. I didn't see it at first.
Speaker 1: I went from hugging Yong shouts to shouting Yo Yomi, big yoming. So we see Yomi, we give her a big hug and then we looked to the left and j Cole is wrapping five feet away from us. And then I see Beatot run, hug him, get right right under his arm. I feel like I think he even give him a little niggie dapt and I sent that to beat.
Speaker 2: Out and he posted himself.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, my to to laugh at because we're friends and we make jokes on each other. I said, have you no shame? And instead, remember, hey, Cole told is pride is the devil?
Speaker 2: Is the devil?
Speaker 3: Apparently is it? I'm so devilish, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: So what I thought was going to be a private joke that beat Out would be ashamed of, he clicked it up and posted.
Speaker 2: He said thank you for that, said, oh my god, beat up all right.
Speaker 1: Well, had he not interrupted that, I was going to try to get Cold to stop in dat mare like that was my plan.
Speaker 3: Cold have sawd me sitting that he would have stopped the music.
Speaker 1: Paulse we locked eyes.
Speaker 2: Hey yeoh.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, my man here.
Speaker 2: Like you play him on? You understand, Badge? You're my man?
Speaker 3: Why he's infirmed in front of a souldar crowd, You're my man right here?
Speaker 1: You rhyme. Yeah, but I was happy you did come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I told you.
Speaker 3: I've never seen no No, I've never seen Cold perform like his own set. I've seen him come out at other people's shows and you know, do a couple of records here and there, but I've never seen his own show. So that's that's part of the reason why I went. I was like, I've never seen him perform, so his own.
Speaker 2: Show, what did you think? I thought it was good.
Speaker 3: He did a good job, did a good job, great performance. I loved the fact that he really didn't have no no guests or him uh, didn't do no wardrobe change, you know, just kept it. You know, Cole, he could have left there, got on his city bike and rode home if he want.
Speaker 2: Nobody would have bothered him.
Speaker 3: Jay Cole has created a very interesting and unique, like I guess, aesthetic and persona for himself, like to be able to sell out Barclays and then from this show. He could have jumped on the city bike and rode his bike home and nobody would have bothered him. I think that's pretty dope. I think it's like an interesting, interesting life that he's created for himself. I do I think that's some cool shit. He can still he's super obviously, super famous, super popular, but then also nobody will bother him, Like you know what I'm saying, It's like that type of that type of thing, which is I think, what a lot of people aspire to do. Like I want to be successful. Sure if if fame comes with success, okay, you'll take it. But I also want to be able to just do regular ship and just you know what I'm saying, like not be bombarded by a bunch of people on my on my days off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I think that's cool. But the show is good.
Speaker 1: You think probably doesn't go out with security, like if he's going to target run, which is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like he's he's created, he's he's created a very you know, a unique, a unique life for himself.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think it's dope the way he maneuvers.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to seem like he's not accessible, you know, he wants to be a man of the people.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Ibsolute that I can even have this weird thing that they think that I hate Cole And I keep saying I don't hate card.
Speaker 2: I never met him.
Speaker 1: That's why we brought you out to show the show that never met him.
Speaker 3: Don't don't don't hate him again. Just hate what he did as a rapper, as an MC and a very rapper MC moment.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all of this.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we could show the city that you meant well and.
Speaker 2: That was always mean.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I don't have I don't have issues with nobody, anybody that don't y'all know me. If anybody don't like me have an issue with me, y'all gotta y'all got to ask him, like, why, what's the issue? Like the girl of the show that was wasn't that interesting girls to show baby did comes up her sister sit right next to us. Rory thought that I probably knew the girl because she was like, oh what you doing here?
Speaker 2: And like walked off. So I looked at her at.
Speaker 1: One party then ended it with it I don't fuck with you. Yeah, I was like did.
Speaker 2: You beat us?
Speaker 1: And then walked off?
Speaker 3: And I was like so Rory was like, yo, you know, I was like, I don't know who that is. So then the young lady that was sitting next to us, she was like, what was that about. I was like, I don't know her. She was like, that's my sister. I was like, I don't know your sister. I've never met her before. So then a couple of minutes past she tells ME and SS to text her because I guess she text her to be like, yo, what was that about? And she said, oh, my sister said that you shouldn't be here because you don't like Jake Cole.
Speaker 2: You're not a Jake Cole fan.
Speaker 3: M and then and then in a minute I said there, I said, you know, I just had to laugh, and I said that's what she thinks, right, that's what she thinks, and it's fine. But in that moment, I'm thinking, like, you know, how strange it is to see somebody that you don't know it all say something like, eh, what you doing here? All on behalf of somebody that doesn't even know you're here. But you did that to Cold in a way you don't know him. And you said, Ill, why are you apologizing? I never said ill, never said that in my life.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You said he had boys short thumb and that Eve should have unplugged out of cameras.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I stand on that is in fact, eld unlugged everything unplug it. I was saying, the whole stage would have went dark. But yeah, so and then towards the end of the show, the young lady comes back and she apologizes and I just was like, yo, it's so good, Like I'm not that I don't care about that, but it's just like how weird is em I don't know you and Jake and Jermaine doesn't know you.
Speaker 2: That don't get me started out?
Speaker 1: So this shirt I actually bought four Mall to try to like disguise him in the arena, and he was a little cocky and was like, I don't need to wear that. And I felt like Jacob may have stopped had he seen Mall with the fall off shirt on, like that could have been he would have been the Olive Branch like that's a bootleg. I didn't know if we were going to get in, so I had to buy the bootleg to try to disguise you at the gate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd be like, yo, that's not real merch. Yeah, but if anyone wants this is a game worn Mall Dreamville hat that we could auction off or something that's game warn right, there.
Speaker 1: He had that on in the park.
Speaker 2: I never would have had it day in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm fucking screaming, don't do that because I put the hat on you during the letout on top when we were singing, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I see y'all survived the letout.
Speaker 3: I love touching God. For a second, I didn't think it was it was was kind of shaky up out of.
Speaker 1: Then you made it okay for us. When the security guard had an Iceman club one, that's when I knew you called a head. I was like, I forgot mall Is from the streets. I'm just this willing nearly kid. There's like, everything's gonna be fine. I know that Mal set up guys with security.
Speaker 3: It's not mighty everywhere.
Speaker 1: This is not a joke. We got to our seats and there was a security guard with the Michael Jackson glove on his hand. I was like, there's no fucking way or a.
Speaker 2: Dang god, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: My people was everywhere making sure he was all right, making sure I was safe. Who else but he exactly? But the show was good though, I enjoyed it. The Barclays sound system is terrible, though, Yeah, they could have turned closed Mike up J Coles. Mike was loaded entire time. You can only hear him when the beat dropped or when he was giving one of his eloquent speeches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they need to. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's something about the sound system in Barclays that I never was a fan of. I've been a few concerts Thans, I never was a fan. Like the difference from the sound system and Barclays in the Garden is like it's a whole different Like it's like watching the nineties basketball games now and you're like, how did I ever know that Jordan had the ball right there? When I was a kid.
Speaker 2: It's like you can't see ship like these.
Speaker 1: Two thousand graphics. He's like, yo, this video games like watching how did you know that was Magic Johnson? How?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying. It's the sound system is just night and day. So I don't know if it's like the sound system, I don't know if it's the sound engineer for the night.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put it on anybody as particular, but every time I've gone to a concert in Barclay's, I've always said the sound could have been better. The mic could have been louder. You could hardly hear the artists, Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's not just cool. I've felt that way with a lot of different artists.
Speaker 3: I mean, and it's not just Barclays. I mean Tanna Taylor's mike was off at Yankee Stadium. So maybe we got to check who's the engineer these shows. It might be the same guy.
Speaker 1: What's he wearing the ice man, It might be that's the guy that that's behind everything. But Cole did perform all the records I wanted to hear from the fall off.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I love the first disc and I felt like he leaned in heavy with Disc one. I was very happy about that. He did some come up shit, some warm up shit. I thought the show was great.
Speaker 2: Ja co has an interesting fan base.
Speaker 3: It's a very interesting fan base. Just just just looking around at the crowd in Barclays, like I'm just looking at them, and I'm like, I get it now, Like that's why. That's the first time I've seen a J. Cole show where everybody is here for him and I understand it.
Speaker 2: Now, who do you understand?
Speaker 3: His fan base is very.
Speaker 1: Careful because that's me and the mares.
Speaker 3: But his fan base is in a way, his fan base is very much like him. Like his fan base is very.
Speaker 2: Down the earth, personable, sweet.
Speaker 1: They all took city bikes to the arena.
Speaker 3: Not like those things, but like more so. Like the best way I can describe it is like his fans seem like all of the kids that are grown now that used to like hang out in front of seven eleven, Like they'll be in the car, They'll take their parents' car sitting front of seven eleven. Maybe somebody can go get a pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 1: No, those kids are like Hopson fans now.
Speaker 3: But I think Hopson fans and J Cole fans are one of the same.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not Yeah, I think Cole fans are kids there. And this is not a knock.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying his fan base is very It's like it was a lot of Asian kids. Well you saw kids. It was a lot of Asians. There was a lot of whites.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's rap shows period though.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no, I'm not saying like, yes, hip hop rap is accepted by all races and coaches.
Speaker 2: I get that part.
Speaker 1: But the show.
Speaker 3: No, it was a it was a very different like clear like when we went to see who do we see in Toronto and we was like if he Daniel Caesar, Like that crowd is the J Cole crowd, Like that's exactly who's probably.
Speaker 2: At J Cole show in Toronto.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, went to see Daniel Caesar, Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: And it's not a knock.
Speaker 4: It's just like I feel like has the most normal fans, like normal, regular people, like the regular people that you went to school with. They weren't super popular, but they weren't super weird, just normal people like J Cole has the normal.
Speaker 3: It's a very even kill fan base of like you know.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the building had something to lose.
Speaker 3: Everybody has something to lose, everybody has something to do tomorrow, everybody has something going on, everybody has a job, normal, everybody has an education.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: A very like you know what I mean, Like it's a very non problematic, non uh, non confrontational.
Speaker 2: Even though the young lady was like, you know, about to say, she clearly.
Speaker 3: Wanted to smoke with me, but you know, it's like a very but then she came back and apologize. You get what I'm saying. So it's kind of like if I would if that would have been at a let's say, a Travis Scott show, I might have had to fight, you know what I'm saying, because it might person might just start taking his shirt or raging, and you know, it's like, I don't have to put this nigga down like a rabbit dog.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Like, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But at a Cold show, she comes back, she apologizes, I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all love, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, cold concerts are the only shows I go to where there is an insurmountable amount of couples. In the lot of couples, Cold shows are always couples. Because Cole has a lot of female.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's normal people that's in relationships.
Speaker 1: They in a Klin lyric wise, and this could be a hot take that I may change my mind, But as far as lyrical rappers go, I do think Cole may have the most women fans of that type of lyrical ship. Now I know you're gonna say, Drake, and I understand that but Drake is in like superstardom, Like he's still a rapper, but he's in that possible. Cole makes like every record is lyrical as fuck, whereas Drake can do lyricalsh and a bunch of other stuff. So of course he's gonna garner a huge, wide variety of cast. He cast a wider yes, yes, as far as far as lyrical rappers go. Cole has so many women fan like.
Speaker 3: Cole's Cole's Cole's fan base are all of the kids that like felt bad after they stole something from the store.
Speaker 4: He can't he keep calling cold fans pussy And you know what I'm saying, I cross this. That's to show him how wrong he is. Then I'm gonna be wrong.
Speaker 2: That's that's like a that's it's trauma. There.
Speaker 3: We can talk about that if you want baby trauma.
Speaker 1: Somewhere the same seven eleven they're getting cigarettes from. Yeah, they're stealing from. It's not a creation. Shouldn't feel bad about that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying they feel bad. You know when some kids still say like, no, I do that.
Speaker 2: I know better than that. My parents told me better than that.
Speaker 1: Cold fans would feel bad if they stole from like the mom and pop deli. They'd be like, what am I doing? I'm part of the city. They'll perfectly fine, but yeah, Walmart, I think they're fine, but yes, they'd have a guilty conscious like damn I just did that to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like damn, man, I probably took food off they table tonight. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, they'll feel bad about and then he like by dinner. Yeah, it's like a very like one. Yeah, Like it's a very calm, very chill. We was even talking about with the letout, like everybody like exited the building. You know, you know whenever you say niggas exited the building, that means everybody was orderly.
Speaker 1: Yep. That means everybody was like, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: It was like the go ahead, you go, like a nigga has never told me no you go at a rap show.
Speaker 2: It never happened before.
Speaker 3: Niggas like yo yo, It's like if we're all going the same way, cold showing nook ahead, it's like, thank you man.
Speaker 4: Exit niggas that like Cat called me. Nobody was disrespectful. Everybody was like, I hope you have a really good night, queen.
Speaker 3: It was so sweet. It was I've ever got hit on it. Cat hole is different. The cat hole is different from from from Cole's fans. You know, it's like it's not aggressive, it's not like yo's like it was like marriage material in the building, Like it was definitely marriage material show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was a very efficient letout, to the point that even the people were acting as security guards, like emergency exits the left right, whereas at the at the jay Z concert were there till three am and they were like, can you guys please get the funk out of left field? Like we're chilling it.
Speaker 3: It was a very just calm, very you know, we came and saw j Cole doity dude, and now we're all going home and just relaxing.
Speaker 2: It was a very it was a.
Speaker 3: Very interesting I needed to see. I think I have a I have a different appreciation for Jake Cole now after seeing his his show, after finally seeing his own full set, Like it's like, okay, Like I always knew he was talented, I always knew he could rap, but now seeing him hold his own show down and carry his own set, it's like, hats off.
Speaker 2: I sang every motherfucking word.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're gonna get to this. This was Friday night. We're gonna get to your Saturday in a second.
Speaker 4: Ah, you went Saturday, I went Saturday. Oh okay, of course I would have linked yaraloff, I went Friday.
Speaker 1: But you would have been on the rise of there. We went allot up there. You would adapt to us on the way till you were.
Speaker 3: Allowed of there. I wasn't allowed of this shut up. I'm sure they would have welcomed Rory with open arms.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, it might have been a little you know.
Speaker 1: Yet, mall. Boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. Please please unlock your savings twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan. I don't have any more times I have to tell you, moll it's a permanent price with no contracts, no price as you can keep all the phones that you have in your pocket and the number, but save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers with the seven phones you have six hundred times like, look at all the money, you say, so, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boostmobile dot com today.
Speaker 3: Based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers, compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile limit it play as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boost mobile dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, how would you have felt if I abandoned you to go to the Rise of the way Demerist did to Ryan? I would have felt cool?
Speaker 2: What about y'all?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I would have felt like the biggest herb on earth.
Speaker 2: But that's like, that's not what Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Lead you. The next day and was like, yo, we in the.
Speaker 3: Sweet unlimited, unlimited chicken tenders in the sweet. You know the sweets you have, And every time you think it's the nugget tenner is they refilled, They refill into the brim.
Speaker 2: Let'm just be falling on there.
Speaker 3: It's like, Yo, how many chicken tenders I got in the building?
Speaker 1: Unlimited chicken ten on top of the Barclays chicken farm up.
Speaker 3: There, it's chicken tenders unlimited at the Barclays with the with the with the curl of the crinkly fries.
Speaker 1: A bunch of dipping sauces. Oh my God, But yes, all right, so Saturday, yes, you faced on me during the day.
Speaker 4: Well, at first I texted Rory because I had an extra j Cold ticket because the person I was supposed to go with couldn't come. So I was going to raffle it off to a fan and I was like, or should I just give it to Ryan?
Speaker 2: And Rory was like, just give it to Ryan.
Speaker 4: Like I was like, you know what, You're right, Like, i'm'na just you know, I'll just give it to Ryan. I told Ryan because I was always just I was just gonna go by myself, Like I literally was just gonna go by myself because I go to rap shows by myself.
Speaker 2: I go to the movies by myself. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I like going to concerts by myself anyway because I can move differently and.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. You weren't just going as a spectator. You was Streamville like you had a purpose, a purpose.
Speaker 2: Dream Villa.
Speaker 3: You knew what Tom it was Streamville. You were streaming. Yeah, stream Villa is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Put in the chat.
Speaker 2: I watched TV backslash the marriage.
Speaker 1: You didn't see him. He probably was doing something. She put her twitch link in the.
Speaker 3: Group I missed it. Yeah, oh you streamed the whole show. I streamed the I.
Speaker 4: Streamed like thirty minutes of it, and then I was like, I went in too, and I was like, I can't do the ship by y'all.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: She had a microphone. She was yeah Jordan.
Speaker 4: Talking to Jordan from Complex. Shout out to Jordan's Yomi.
Speaker 3: Oh you was Streamville for you know, I thought this was I thought joking.
Speaker 1: You said stream Look at her beat out y'all a compromise. At least that's at least there's two media personality here that are still going to keep this ship real. How are you up there with Complex and microphones and what that means?
Speaker 2: Streams and streams?
Speaker 1: Just like you up there with streaming.
Speaker 2: I wasn't paid. I wasn't paid. I wasn't higher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like just like token, yeah, but like just you know me, just enjoy the show.
Speaker 2: Cut the camera off, Like I didn't enjoy the show.
Speaker 4: But the majority of what I streamed, I was streaming Boss doing Dreamville Radio, So shout out to Boss cos performs another local uh North Carolina performer performed like I was streaming mainly that I only stream like.
Speaker 1: Why schedule straight like that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean another local local local local?
Speaker 1: No, I've got like big records.
Speaker 4: I wasn't referring to cause I was talking about p p KG. I think that's what his name was. Oh, you're talking and as performed they both did.
Speaker 1: Yes, just put out a project that Cole produced. The entire thing.
Speaker 2: Performed was yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was mainly filming that, you know, just talking to people and stuff like that. But I told Ryan. I was like, Ryan, I'm probably gonna have to leave you because I wanted to go hang with you know, go see Yoming ship like that, blah blah blah blah blah. But I was supposed to go back to him, but once I got on the riser, they was strict I couldn't go back up there. So I just stayed there and enjoyed the show.
Speaker 1: But was like trapped against your will or you're saying you couldn't go back.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: She told me I couldn't keep going back and forth. She's like, you can't keep going back and forth.
Speaker 2: So I was just sitting.
Speaker 4: No, the people at Barclays, the security, Yeah, security.
Speaker 2: Was being real weird and strict.
Speaker 4: I'm a lanyard. I didn't have a lanyard. You know, I snuck on a riser. I didn't have a lanyard. So they walked up to the people on the on the riser was like, Yo, she's supposed to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I was like, yeah, she cool, Like damn, chill the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Like part of me feels like Mall is the reason why the rise are straight for the store and I'm really not even like, I'm really not sure, I'm really not gassing you.
Speaker 3: Okay, hear me out, baby Deliviate is landed now.
Speaker 1: When the apology happened at Dreamville Fest, obviously, Twitter was on fire. The next day at our podcast made rounds with that clip, and granted, I think a lot of people that are in Dreamville, affiliated with Dreamville weren't just talking about Mall, but it was only like one of three people they were really getting at when saying.
Speaker 3: What was the exact we got to close the pool? The kids, the kids are shitting in the pool.
Speaker 1: And while that may have been about somebody else that was on Revenge of the Dreamers, but it could tie to us as well because I have always been affiliated with my good friends over at Dreamville, and then my guy was shitting on them publicly the next day, and it put me in a compromising situation. So I think they closed the pool down. It was like, Yo, we can't keep having these outsiders around. I think, look what happens. We take care of them. Dreamville anytime, Dreamville Fest, a J Cole Show, Felton. Everyone has always made sure I was always good, and I'm always appreciative of that. But I did sit here while Mall was going crazy, and I stand with him. I show I see why they gotta close that rise. You know it's only Scotti beans allowed. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the only person allowed up here. You sound dreams Wait those Wait? Why do I sound that found nasty?
Speaker 1: Your friend?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you sound nast like.
Speaker 4: I know you'd be being sarcastic sometimes, but I don't want nobody to believe you like you know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they shut this riset.
Speaker 2: I don't want nobody believe it. That's why I was just like, you know, I don't want that to get clipped up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, but then I know that was shipped on dream Ville, dream Ville. I never should on dream It on Cole's decision. If you shop on Trump, is you shipping on America?
Speaker 2: No? If you shot on Obama, are you shipping on America?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: First of all, half of America don't even think he's American.
Speaker 1: For what cut it out? For what the President United States said, he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like what were we talking about?
Speaker 1: Like? Cut it out? No matter of fact. To them, it's American to say he's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, this ship on Dreamvield. That's what I'm saying. It literally balls down to yes, I can still like. But that's why. That's what to me is the dope part about me is because I could be That was a little percentage. No, it is though, like I could you could be my man. But if you do something, I can fuck with you. I can like you, like, yeah, I a fuck with this. If you do some shit that I don't agree with, I'm gonna tell you for sure, I'm not going jacket just because I'm a fan of yours.
Speaker 2: I like your music. I'm a black.
Speaker 3: Nah, that was that was crazy. You shouldn't have did that. But let people tell it. I don't do that because I did it to the person that they love, and they would never say that about.
Speaker 1: Well, some would say that you only went to this cold show to clean up, not going to the Hope show. That's what some would say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't speak too like, we don't speak to that something like. That's just I went to this culd show because I have never been to a J Cole show.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've seen them perform.
Speaker 3: Seeing him pop out at other people's you know shows and things like that, but I've never seen a flat out J Cole show so.
Speaker 1: Well, And I was obviously being sarcastic with that, but I am serious in thinking that tde Dreamville and Ovo post battle would change for them a bit. Is who is the plus ones, twos and threes?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure?
Speaker 1: Like I am joking that mauls the reason they shut them, of course I'm joking in that regard, but I think all three of them rightfully. So those crews did a little bit of cleaning house post that battle, that's all. Yeah, I'm sure like it was cool to have the plus one, could have a plus two, not anymore just the plus ones coming, Yeah, can't have everybody up here.
Speaker 4: Well, what I will say is that is the it was the most down to earth, It's the most comfortable I've ever felt on a riser. Risers can be very weird sometimes, but everybody there feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even leave.
Speaker 4: I'm not, but that has to do with the security, not the people that were there.
Speaker 2: Like the vibe of it it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't people sitting there stush face scrunched up like no niggas was rapping. Me and jay Wan shout out to j wy Me and jay Wan sat there and did every word from thirty three intro when that nigga came out until the fall off is inevitable.
Speaker 2: The entire settlers.
Speaker 4: Bar for bar screaming and do that. People don't do that, irisers. I'm sorry to hear that she performed and didn't get paid for it.
Speaker 2: I had a ball, I had.
Speaker 4: I had a great time as a cold as a coal fan, super fan.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: He picked all the correct songs from the fall off, even the songs that he did were he was like, y'all probably won't notice. This ain't for everybody. He'd even did those right, like he even did the good like you know what I'm saying, the good b sides, like everything was just great.
Speaker 2: I did cry for what first.
Speaker 4: Of all hear me out when he did, I can't remember what song he was doing, but he did like dream first. He did like the reverse pictures of himself, like from now until all the way to like twenty fourteen four. So his drives, like his pictures just flashed. It was just it was really emotional just to see like.
Speaker 2: How far his journey?
Speaker 4: Huh his journey? Yes, it was beautiful. If I could cry out gunna, I could fucking cry out cold.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have cried it even one of those shows.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I just gotten freed. What they gotta do with you?
Speaker 4: I get emotional when I see people like free Free.
Speaker 1: Did you cry when Shine got out of his Anna did like fifteen minutes like the he was free, fucking dinner was still hot when he got home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cried.
Speaker 4: I cried at the last cool show I went to, too, oh my, But I cried at the last Cult show because I Get Off My Dick play, and I had never seen Get Off My Dick performed live.
Speaker 3: You cried because j Cole performed to get Off.
Speaker 2: My Get Off my Dick is my favorit? What are you going through?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 4: What are you going so it made emotional I was so that was tears of joy, but this was like emotional tiers, like damn, like they really tried to tear my nigga down. They tried to say his career was over. Niggas try to say career suicide and he's still here like shaking the motherfucking building. Five nights in the motherfucking roll. Niggas can't do that, my mama. No heavy production, no heavy bullshit, no tips and tricks, none of that. Same outfit sent up there rapping bar for bar every word, and niggas is in there crying and screaming. They're just happy to be here. Five nights in a row. Niggas favorite rappers cannot do that, period point can't do.
Speaker 2: What can't do that? A lot of niggas favorite rappers can't.
Speaker 4: Do with colded perform five nights in a row, five nights in a row, and in one of the biggest markets in the world, Oh, a lot of people without a whole heavy production and everybody know every song with hits fire besides everything.
Speaker 2: No, a lot of niggas favorite of a lot of people rappers cannot do that.
Speaker 1: That is exactly so through all of this. We've always said that we don't use the Big Three lightly like it's those three and everybody else exactly. Nobody can do that ship. That's very difficult.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, so we had a ball so that afterwards.
Speaker 3: Jake Cole's biggest record is about losing his virginity. I just want to point that out.
Speaker 2: That's not his biggest I think it's it's not.
Speaker 3: The biggest, that biggest. I'm not told my numbers. That is his biggest record.
Speaker 1: All right. I don't know about on Saturday Night, but in Mall's defense, that was the loudest that that is his arena went nuts when he was like, yo, I'm a virgin.
Speaker 3: That is his biggest record. Like Wet Dreams is his biggest record.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is one of it's top five for sure.
Speaker 3: No, it's number one in their hearts. Yes, that is that is Jay Coles to his fan base. That is that is his biggest record. Wet Dreams is his best.
Speaker 2: Record, best or biggest both? No, it's notts both the fucking the way that No Role Models is his biggest song.
Speaker 3: No way he closed that right, No, you told my numbers. I'm not talking about numbers, not talking about the gas station ship. That Wet dream came on, Me and Roy looked at each other, like, Yo, it is so crazy that a song about losing your virginity is his biggest song.
Speaker 4: If I have any cold critiqus, it's number two. If I have any like I said, that's not the biggest.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not talking about numbers. I'm not talking about this whole catalog, which is Crazy Records. Anyway, Wet Dreams is his biggest record.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, biggest record.
Speaker 3: When that Wet Dreams came on, I don't know what niggas were feeling like Saturday Friday night. It was more niggas that was in tune and in touch with their virginity in that building. When that song came on, Me and Rory both looked at each other. I was like, Yo, this is fucking crazy. This is his biggest record. They sang that more than love Yours.
Speaker 4: I would If I have one cold critique is that I feel like at this point he might be a little bit too old to keep performing that record.
Speaker 3: And I love the record Wet Dreams. He could never not perform that record, Yes he could. He gonna perform that record until he's seventy. He could stop and I'd be okay with it.
Speaker 1: That's his job.
Speaker 3: That's his dreams and nightmas, wet dreams and nightments, wet dreams and nightmare.
Speaker 4: When I came to work, I knew they was gonna want to piss me off.
Speaker 1: I was no happiness. No, this is not it's a I'm not I'm not getting I'm saying that's his that is his purple rain? Is that better?
Speaker 3: Wet dreams Wet Dreams is j Cole's purple Rain. Prince couldn't go nowhere without niggas like your nigga, You're not eavening until you do purple Rain.
Speaker 2: I don't give a with you before me.
Speaker 4: Niggas couldn't come in here. Just get that they couldn't. They couldn't come in here.
Speaker 2: Just give me.
Speaker 3: That's not I'm giving prop. I'm giving him as prop. That is his best. That is that is that song right there. And I didn't even know you pulled this up on the streams and what he's getting daily, I didn't even know about that.
Speaker 2: I didn't even need to see that.
Speaker 3: I'm going on with just being in the building with sold out with his fans and telling you what my two is, my brain and my eyes. I'm looking like, oh ship. When that came, the reaction was the reaction was bigger than when he first came out.
Speaker 1: I was sitting in there in the stands like rapping, He's not wrong. And to the point that I even looked at Moll said I cannot believe he's closing with Wet Dreams because it was so crazy. I thought that was like the finale.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that's his, that's his purple rain, that's his dreams in Nightmare, that's his. Like every rapper, every artist has the one record that they're fan based, no matter how old they get their like Nigga, you have to perform that. That's his record. What dreams is it?
Speaker 1: I love that Working Flowers. They gave work out a lot of shit, but that entire building was singing workout word.
Speaker 2: For that entire building was singing. I'm saying, like one of those songs.
Speaker 4: And actually, if I'm looking at which song, which song was performed the loudest?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: To me, it would be no role models obviously, Wet Dreams, Power Trip and Planes with Crazy two like the radio songs like those.
Speaker 1: Are power trip. He didn't. I don't know if he did it. Saturday night. He said one word and then the entire crowd rapped and sang the entire song.
Speaker 2: I had a ball, Well thank you for that, baby, do we problem? And then I went linked with Ryan and Peach.
Speaker 1: I was out late.
Speaker 4: We had Page out, and I mean we had Ryan out and I do or Die best sty Ryan found out. You know what I'm saying that every time we go somewhere with Peach, Pache get dapped up all over the neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: He always outside, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he's the alderman exactly.
Speaker 2: Doing. He's the alderman.
Speaker 4: I went, I ordered a beer. I was like, yeo, pe Like, what you want? I said, a beer? He handed me a shot. I said, what are you trying to fuck me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Why would you give me a shot? If I ordered a beer? I just wanted to Heineken, like, why am I being forced?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, fuck that that beer? Just get hammered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get Ryan some peppers, like some jerk chicken anything.
Speaker 4: No, we were it was three o'clock in the morning. We were and we were in we live in the gentrified part of that stuff. No, that's not I'm not I'm not saying that that's a good thing. I'm saying that we don't have any like spots that are opened at later around here.
Speaker 2: There's nobody on the street cooking it on the grill like. We don't have that.
Speaker 4: And it was right in front of the ball that shit smoke good. Yeah, but we were, we were. I linked up with them around. I got to get the jerk to go. See, that's what you're supposed to do. Get the jerk after the j Cole.
Speaker 3: Jerk and j Cole, jerk after jam Yo, I might throw a party, a happy hour jerk and j Cole.
Speaker 2: I don't think nobody coming to it. If you think.
Speaker 4: People want to come to that, you crazy as fuck. If you think people would not come to that, you're craziest.
Speaker 2: Jerk and j Cole.
Speaker 3: If I saw something that said jerk and j Cole, I would keep scrolling jerking Jamine, Well, you.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't go to anything. You don't go anywhere. But there are clearly I just went to the show.
Speaker 4: There are people who come outside that will go or if I just did the jerk and the Jay's jerk and Jay's and it's like Ja Cole and jay Z songs.
Speaker 2: Nobody's going and jerk.
Speaker 3: Jerk chicken, Ja Cole and jay Z songs.
Speaker 2: And you think nobody come into my hack that.
Speaker 1: Whole sentence, don't chart it.
Speaker 2: Niggas ain't going to that.
Speaker 1: Chicken.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna smell like a grill. And all I'm listening to is jay Z and Ja Cole all night.
Speaker 2: That's not like the time.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds like I just can I get it to go. I'll come get some jerk chicken.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm not listening to jay Z, j Cole s head all night.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. Not the verses hate good music.
Speaker 3: No, I love good music. I just don't want to hear jay Z and Jake Hole all night for a happy hour like mage some Anita Baker in there something.
Speaker 2: Can we switch this ship up?
Speaker 3: I want to hear Jake Cole and jay Z all night. I don't want to hear no artists all like just them all night.
Speaker 2: I love. I want to throw the Maria of Sciences listening tonight.
Speaker 3: You're gonna throw Mariota Sciences listening party. Curry Curry go and Mariah Curry and Mariah Riah Curry.
Speaker 1: Mariah Curry. Fuck y'all, yo, give us, give us at least five percent of that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Let us be solid partners.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that. After you try to stunt on Ryan, he big leagu drew. The next day, Ryan back to back shade shit off Ryan. U.
Speaker 2: I did not try to stud on him. Ryan loved going to the show with me. He was happy. I'm sweet Ryan, Yeah, sweet Ryan, right there?
Speaker 1: Sweet right sweet?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet old because I t h I thought just calling him gay.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Well he has a gay haircut, but he's.
Speaker 1: Not specifically, he's the L.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the L and the Alphabet Boys.
Speaker 2: For sure. So we're going We're gonna do tomorrow at Madison.
Speaker 3: Well today, No, I'm cool. I'm Jake cold out, even though I would like to hear with better sound.
Speaker 2: But I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Good show, though, really good show. If you haven't seen it, you should go see it. Yeah, absolutely, I mean if I had a ticket. I don't have a ticket.
Speaker 4: So one support the Dreamers bought the shirt for the next year.
Speaker 1: They didn't sell that. No, he worked for he worked for them.
Speaker 2: I promise you.
Speaker 1: He don't that gentleman didn't work. He don't know a nigga that sold you that has never met Eve.
Speaker 2: Stand up so that we can see it.
Speaker 1: But I bought that hat from inside the Barclays. Yeah, that's a that's a real again game. Warn most sweat is in that hat.
Speaker 2: I was. I was sweating out a Ja Cole show.
Speaker 1: It feels bout leg like that ship Lewis is fun. Sit on my body. I was so mad I didn't buy the bootleg jay Z merch outside of Yankee Stadium. It said Saturday, Saturday and Saturday on all the dates Friday Saturday to get that. Yeah, he was definitely yo, Like that's gonna be worth five K, one hundred railed one day. Yeah, the bootleg ship. All right, man, support your local bootlegger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, manways, if it's a good boutleg, support the bootleggers, Man.
Speaker 2: You gotta support. I gotta get that good letout shirt for show. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: But they didn't even let you out. He was trapped on the rock. Yeah, trapped on the.
Speaker 2: Fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: Well, Mull and I got in the car to leave the show and had to go right into New music Friday. We threw that car on just two fellas going over the Manhattan Bridge.
Speaker 4: It was disgusting the Cardi B Yeah, Cardi B song, Oh Yeah threw y'all threw that on going over to the bridge.
Speaker 1: I mean it was like it was about to be midnight. It was new music Friday needed to hear what the streets was giving us. I like the song y'all can come in here, and.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like, why would we come in here? Hey? I like aha too.
Speaker 1: I think it'll work.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it'll work. I always hope it will work, and I think that is really good. I don't know if it'll work. I don't know what female rap looks like working now these days?
Speaker 1: Do they have a dance for the hook? The hook of work? I guess to your point the definition of work, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like, it's a good song.
Speaker 4: I love it, you know, but I don't know if it'll What does work mean in this era female rap?
Speaker 1: And Meg already stole this for TikTok. So she can't go aha because that's already a Meg thing, right, she can she can do that? Okay, Fine, what she's doing it trying to like take out your bbl like that. If she gets all the chicks to take out their bbls like that's like when Hove got us to take throwbacks off.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're dancing to it on TIXO. I gotn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're and taking.
Speaker 2: Me at BBL I'm sorry, repeat what you just said. I'm sorry. I was looking at the TikTok s.
Speaker 1: What if Cardi can get all the girls take their bbls out. I think it rivals like when Hove got us all to take throwbacks off. Ah, no rings on.
Speaker 2: The car, but no coromam grown up for real?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think Cardi looks great.
Speaker 2: She does look good. It's amazing. Ma, did you like the song? It's okay to say you don't like it. I mean it was cool.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not for me though I can't really speak on records like this, it's not it's not for me.
Speaker 2: It's not for me to like. It's cool. I mean beat, it's cool, it moves.
Speaker 3: I can see how girl's going shake to it and all of that, And you know it's not for me to like or or hate like I just it's cool. It's just another another record, another Cardi record, and hopefully it works. Like y'all know how I feel with card about Cardi, Like I hope it works for it, but it's not for me to like or to not like. It's not She didn't record that thinking like, damn a whole motherfuck with this, like like that ain't that type of that type of music ain't for me.
Speaker 1: We can't single out Cardi because most rappers lie in their raps, so I can't even.
Speaker 2: Even don't even say it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's funny to start the song out when you can't trap me. I won't keep it when you just kept it, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, but that doesn't mean somebody was trying to trap her. I could have been a baby that she wanted.
Speaker 3: But let's talk about that. Let's turn bricks, let's not, let's not, let's not.
Speaker 2: Let's not talk about no away from Cardi.
Speaker 3: Like the the perception of a woman being trapped, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's brave. I think it's her right to choose. I think it was a revolutionary line.
Speaker 2: No, because because trap.
Speaker 3: It usually would be if you feel like the person is trying to keep you in a relationship that you don't want to be in or have some attachment to you forever when you having a kid by him with the order person.
Speaker 2: But it usually would also, isn't it.
Speaker 3: From what I can remember about being trapped, is there is some like person is trying to get something out of me other than a baby. Well, it's like financial gain, whether it's no, not exactly, it was.
Speaker 1: Never that trap comes from the upperhand financially, yes, And because.
Speaker 3: If a man said trying to trap me, it's usually man like, like she got pregnant, she trying to keep it, I don't want a baby with her. It's usually because the man has something financially, financially to gain.
Speaker 4: I don't I think because you have something financial to gain, like you kind of look at it in that light, and you're around people who have something financial to gain, so you look at in that light. But poor people be trapping poor people with babies all the.
Speaker 2: Time, just like.
Speaker 3: You're not talking about those people you're talking about, No, we're talking about like people that are healthy, functioning, healthy, mentally healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, women do not just try to trap men, and men do not just try to trap because of financial people.
Speaker 3: Trying to I'm not saying I didn't say. Only listen to what I'm saying. I'm saying finances. Obviously you didn't. I'm saying finances is part of it. It can be that's what I said.
Speaker 4: No, but that's not what you said. You say usually that's why. And what I'm telling you is that I.
Speaker 3: Said, finances is part of it too, I said, now speaking from Cardi, she said financially. She ain't trying to be with nobody for no financial game. So for her to say that, it's a little different because she's a breadwinner her.
Speaker 1: She has the financial upperhand. That's why somebody would try to trap her because now I got a baby, and yeah, she also has.
Speaker 3: But like Kevin Feerline tried to trap Britney Spears, right, But to what you were saying, because coming off with what you were saying, because you was like, well, she kept it. But her baby fathers are both successful, they have so she can't be talking about that.
Speaker 1: That's excluded. No, of course not.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm speaking to, Like, she can't be talking about guys that she was with, Like that's just a line for anybody to take and be like, yeah, like I could I could say that I could make a video getting that bar off because I could relate to it.
Speaker 1: Funny bar To said, I'm sure women are gonna love the screaming at the club, Like that's what I'm saying. It's a fun line.
Speaker 3: But Cardi, probably in her life right now, is not dating anybody that's trying to trap her for financial game because she's not gonna be fucking with somebody that don't have shit going on.
Speaker 2: You never know, you're right, you never know.
Speaker 4: I can't that y'all are so close to the point, and it's just like going right over here.
Speaker 1: I still can't believe y'all.
Speaker 4: Are proving my point by exactly everything you're just saying. Well, Carti only dates people that are on her level, even if we're not talking about her, Carti only dates people on her level, right, So then nobody would be trapping anybody for financial game because everybody's rich.
Speaker 2: So then what would other people be trapping them for?
Speaker 4: What would somebody be trapping her for if it's not for financial game, which is my point that people don't only that people don't trap for finance, some people do trap.
Speaker 3: First of all, let's go deeper in what Baby d saying A woman can't be trapped.
Speaker 2: She don't want to be trapped.
Speaker 1: That's the fact, unless she's very religious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what are you talking about? A man can't try if you don't want to be trapped.
Speaker 4: You can be tracked if you don't want to be a child, because somebody can. Somebody can convince you.
Speaker 3: Now you're going to some other ship that Nigga can't convince you nothing if you don't want.
Speaker 2: To be trapped.
Speaker 3: I just want to speak like, Nigga cannot convince you. If you don't want to be trapped, ain't no convincing you. If you like I think I'm not having a baby, there's no convincing you. There's no convintion. What would a man say to like, you know what, I'm gonna have his baby even though I don't want to. That's crazy in hisself to even I think that's all right. Hold on, let me give you some push back.
Speaker 1: There could be a scenario where a man says, let's keep the baby, we're gonna be a family, and then a month in just jets and now she's sitting here with a baby when she thought she was gonna have a family and support, and the father be there in.
Speaker 3: The father leaves. Yeah, but no, no, that's that's a form. You talking about something totally different. I'm talking about going into it and going into the pregnant and you find out you're pregnant, and you feel like, nah, he's trying to track me. It ain't gonna be no conversation of yo, let's be a family, you know what I mean? Like I want to if you feel like he's trying to trap you, that's not the conversation that's going to.
Speaker 1: Convince you to keep the baby. No, of course not.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying, Like, that's not no. So a woman holds that power, like a woman can't be trapped if she doesn't want to be trapped. At least that's how I look at it. She's the one that has to have to carry this baby, because.
Speaker 1: You're pro choice, anythink her choice, body is, her decisions, her choice.
Speaker 3: Trap is when a man convinces a woman to get her tubes started so they can't have a baby with somebody else. But you could reverse that though, No, I don't know the second woman can. I don't know about the woman could get up tubes untied. No, at least I thought that was a. I mean, let's not ask the only woman in here and just keep talking as men. Yeah, probably who knows, Yes, you can. Tubal litigation is also reversable through a major micro surgical operation.
Speaker 1: They just untied the knot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but because I know women that.
Speaker 3: Has that happened, to make sure it's not double knodded. Yes, as long as it's not a sailors not if they hit you with the sailors that if they hit you with them, boy scout, not is over the.
Speaker 1: One right over, left and pull. You're not an or not anchor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this ship that's holding the fucking intrepid to the Yeah, yeah, that's in her service. That's not that's you not coming back. It's no reverse in that. We don't know how to take that out. I don't even know how we got on that because double fisherman's bend. Yeah, they hit you with the double fisherman's bend. Yeah, yeah, it's over.
Speaker 2: Uh all right.
Speaker 1: Besides Carty, we got new Meek music. We're not a lot of dreaming. We did get dream chasers, dream those what's the name of this again, dreams? This is.
Speaker 3: This is a very interesting choice of a record to remix, and I say this all the time, Ror, you know that I'll continue to say it. Dreams of Nightmares is the best and the worst thing that happened to meet Now. It's his biggest song, it's his most notable song. It's arguably the greatest intro to a rap album ever. And I feel like because of that, Meek has been trying to capture that moment, that energy, that feel for most of his career post that song, and to now make a I guess was just a rendition a version of that. It's just a little awkward. It's like, why, though, why why Nightmares to Dreams? You got me like, I just don't. I just don't understand it. Yes, we know Meek is rapping on there, he's talking to talk. The beat is good, but just it's it's very ever read. It's telling to a degree, and it kind of it kind of validates how I feel about the Dreams a Nightmas record. He understands that that energy that he had in that moment, that sound, that intro, that it's in the mount rushmore of greatest intros in rap history. But again, I feel like he's been That's like the bar that he's been trying to get over and shoot and aim for.
Speaker 1: So so long, rap over the vehicle.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, after you already did it in a perfect way. This is but this is what I'm saying, trying to trying to recapture that you know, that energy, and it's like it just it just it just reads a little just like kind of.
Speaker 2: Like huh like, but why why would you why.
Speaker 3: Not just make an entirely different sound and an entirely different records, something that we've never heard you do and something we've never heard you rap about, versus trying to do nightmares to dreams, Like, I just don't understand why he would do that. And again it's not it's not like it's bad. It's not a bad you know record, but it's just an awkward it's.
Speaker 1: Our journey, don't stop believing. And I don't know would you expect journey to just.
Speaker 3: They would never re sing over that, right, Like Prince would never do purple Rain.
Speaker 2: He would never call it rain purple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it would South Detroit to Western Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be like yo, what you just leave that be, leave that way.
Speaker 1: It's at I hate to do this because I think Meek gets a bad rap, and I kind of hate, even though I participated sometimes in an objective way. I hate the Meek Mill hate train I think Meat gets. I think he does it to himself a lot. But I've always hated the hate that Meek gets because I think he's a really talented artist. He just makes some questionable decisions sometimes, as we all do. But I always want to come in here and like support me because I fuck with Meek, and I then like stuff like this happens, and I'm just like, what is the thoughts here?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Maybe there is one? I know Meek is independent now and maybe this being one of the most probably the most stream song he has Shazam like, all right now, I have a version of it that I own, with the same be Meek's most streams. I'm sure it's trying to see something. It's probably that or what's the drake one going bad? Yeah, dreams a nightmare and then then going bad? Right, I don't know if that was his thought. I just don't really get it. Like I think everyone just wants good Meek Mill music and this is just like all right, you have some momentum and then we just put out part two of.
Speaker 3: Something's Going Bad, It's Going Bad and Dreams and Nightmare. Okay, yeah, but again you know, but is this his version of Taylor Swift re singing all her music after Scooter Braun stole it.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, like, no, I'm trying to because with me so much, and again, like I listened to like the first eight bars of it and I was like, what do we what is the point of this? Yeah, but maybe there's a reason we don't know. So I don't want to come out the gate and just shit on it. I'm not going to go and listen to it, but I am always going to listen to dream the Nightmares. I don't think any DJ is going to play Dreams and Nightmares and be like wait part two and switch to it. But I don't know. Maybe this is his version of testing the marketplace now that he's independent with one of his most proven records, sampling himself so we can have the ownership over the I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: But maybe.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to shoot meet the bell because no one ever does.
Speaker 3: I get it, But it's again to me, it's just it's just it just was kind of awkward too to see that and didn't hear the music, and I'm just like, but in a way, I understand it, because again, that is Dreams and Nightmares is his his holy grail, That is his you know what I mean, his his record. That is his most notable Meek record, most notable Meek sound Like when that comes on, it still gets the same reaction that it got the first year came out.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest rap songs ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I understand that, but it's just like, again, it's a gift in the curse to have a record like that, because again, you're that's still the one that you're aiming for. But now to kind of like really draw from that moment and name the song Nightmas and Dreams and even the music is the same, it's just like it's a little it was a little bit of a difference, a little different, you know, it's just a little little tweaks here and there. But it's again trying to capture that that that that moment and that energy. I understand it. I get why Meek is doing it. It's just I would rather see him do something totally different, sound like something we've never heard him sound like. It's still be meek, but like, give us something completely different than Dreams and Nightmas.
Speaker 1: Or don't, but it's not the same exact beat. Just give us. Just give us some some regular meek snares and shoot the video in fucking Southfiellian hold day right, I look to you. Do you feel like he's surpassed the original with this effort?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I don't feel like he's surpassed the original. I would have liked to hear somebody else sample it, not him sample himself. But I mean, if anybody gonna sample you, you should do it. I'm not mad that he did it. And also, this is the most niggas have talked about me it a long time, So whether people like it or not, or want to hear something or not, it's working as far as a marketing strategy.
Speaker 2: Theyggas have not talked about me like this in a very long time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but I mean, everybody, anybody can get anybody to talk about somebody. But if there's some ROI with talking about it.
Speaker 4: Like streams, people are gonna go listen to it and see if it's better than the original.
Speaker 1: I just don't think anyone's going to go back to it. I don't think they're staying powerful the streams, but I could be right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that shit is going crazy at a Phillies game right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Some people might like it, but I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have a marketing strategy for me, and I'm sure he's trying to figure out how to survive in this modern era.
Speaker 2: So everybody's sampling something these days. So well.
Speaker 1: I like that Make is putting out music independently. He's been talking about it for a few years, and I know his Atlantic situation wasn't the best, so good for me. It's his career now he can make the choices and figure it out. But I'm always here for mixed music, So.
Speaker 3: You know what record is hard though? The new wile a Joint is crazy Overthink. That shit is dope.
Speaker 1: He's been teasing that shit for like five months on Instagram. I'm so happy that he finally put that shit out. Yeah, because he posts a snippet on his Instagram, I'd be like, all right, man, stop posting this thing. Like, if you're not going to put this shit out, that hook on Overthink is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while they've been kicking ass man good for him while they've been kicking ass man, while they've been dropping some really really good music.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The way we've talked about how Jove and Na's aged with life is good in four forty four, while at right now is aging the best for his uh peers and rap. I like the way he's aging with his music. Yeah, but I like that. I like the last album, the content on it, but still making sure you could listen to outside like I'm never on the side of everything has to be four forty four, Like, please tell me about your family now, I still want to go outside and party. He has a perfect balance. I think of that, and this Overthink record, I think is a great example of that. This is how you age and hip hop.
Speaker 2: The only thing I want from Wila now, this is great.
Speaker 3: I love this Overthink record, But the only thing I want from him now is a challenge himself because this is still a safe record, like the While Ad, the Leon Thomas Joint. Anytime it's a cheeko anything, you know, anytime you get an R and B dude on the.
Speaker 1: Hook, it's like, well, Wiley does that better than most.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He got the Miguel got the Ushery record, Holy was it, Holy matrimony, you got the Leon Thomas joint, you got this now with L mean like I want I want wil A to challenge hisself to not put out another record with an R and B hook for at least nah a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Not keep doing it it works, yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm just just challenge yourself creatively as an artist.
Speaker 1: But you don't think he's done it before. I'll get pushed back there because like even on Attention Deficit, his first studio album, like he had afrobeats on that before any rapper was doing no, no No. But he always pushes himself with sound before. That's what I'm saying now.
Speaker 3: I want him to get away from this R and B hook that like like leave that alone. You've done it, and you do it, you do it well. But now let's let's do something else. I try, just as a fan of Wiley, I want to challenge him, like let's see what you let's see what you could do next creative.
Speaker 1: But he's proved.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's done that, He's done it, yeah, but I mean, do it again, but don't do this again.
Speaker 2: Don't give us the R and B hook again for a minute.
Speaker 4: Because this is finally working for Like, this is what it's been working for him.
Speaker 1: He always had like almost this is what Wiler he do.
Speaker 3: Thish he might can have a versus with R and B hooks against anybody.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is now Wile is getting the He's back to getting the attention that he deserves when it comes to music. He was a long time agoing and there was a dark aout where he was like, I feel like nobody's giving me the credit.
Speaker 2: I deserve this, this and that.
Speaker 4: Now he's getting it again, and it's because this formula is working so well for him.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to go and switch the formula. Now.
Speaker 3: His top record, well outside of No Hands Bad featuring Rihanna, Lotus Flapooball featuring Miguel number six on Chill Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Love hate Thing, Love hate thing that record.
Speaker 3: And then you go to the lay Yeah, then it's uh Tierra Thomas Bad.
Speaker 1: Thanks Pineapples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we love Brice Util, Matrimony, Usher the Body Jeremiah like.
Speaker 1: He does that. That's that's but you feel like this overthink record. I don't think it's like that R and B love song type of record. It's kind of a depressing fucking song.
Speaker 2: It's not an army he's sampling. That's WV.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying that that's not his WV.
Speaker 2: Who is that? That l me sampling? I love that two oh? It is that s to BV. Get it, get it together?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The content isn't like bad. Oh.
Speaker 3: I know, it's not bad leon like it's it's yeah to me, It's it's more of like a it's a huge you have a dope ass R and B hook as a rapper. It's a layup for you if you can really rap.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. But I'm saying that the content on that is not as radio friendly as all the ones we just named before.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about you talking about a whole nother I'm not talk about radio friendly nothing. I'm talking about the quality of the record. Like that's what I'm speaking to. I don't care what the radio thinks. I'm saying that record when you have an R and B hook as a rapper that can really rap and can really style, and you got charisma on the track, and that ship is a layup for you when you get a They said Wiley that and that shit was an open beat and then l me caven on hook with that. Wyley probably nigga that he probably did this song in fifteen minutes. But that's a layer for a nigga that could rap.
Speaker 1: He might have wrote that sounds like a Walley hook too. He might have wrote that hook.
Speaker 2: Get It Together is by seven oh two, not somebody.
Speaker 3: Seven o two. Yes, I mean that's little SWV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I just found out like yesterday that that's the area cause I never knew Vegas. I never knew that that that's why they were close nothing, But yeah, I don't know if this is like on the same level. We're going to push this as a single. I'm just happy he put the record out. But he's one of the few rappers that I feel like keeps that genre of rap alive, of the sixteen R and B hook sixteen, because that used to be the standard for everyone, Like you had to have that record in the mid two thousands of Here's My Girl record No, And that kind of formula.
Speaker 2: Is is classic.
Speaker 3: It's a timeless formula, no doubt about it. And while A has done it, time and time again and done it at a high level. We just did it with Leon Thomas last year. So was that this year, last year, last year and the.
Speaker 1: Last year November? Yeah, so but the record really started to pop, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we know that's what wile A does.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just saying now I want to hear while A get into a different bag, like just give us something because the Leon Thomas record is still that shit is still going off. So then to come with this record now was kind of like you know what I mean, like is this gonna step on that a little bit?
Speaker 1: I like that he's putting out music. I like that. No music that Cardi I mean by Carti's timeline is coming back quick? When when the Cardi's album come out two years ago?
Speaker 3: Not two years ago, it's been two years already.
Speaker 1: No, it's last year, I last year, last year. That's quick for Cardi to come right back.
Speaker 2: For she keeps a song.
Speaker 4: She takes a long time to do an album, but her song, she always releases a song.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that's.
Speaker 1: That quick for Lucia'll have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But again, I just like that people are releasing music.
Speaker 1: Yet rappers are not just disappearing after like while they just did the album, did a full tour. Usually it's like, let me sit my ass down for a second. So I'm always happy that they released music. Today's show is brought to you by presenting sponsor Hard Rock Bets Sports Book Maul. I know you feel like it's a slow period. You're waiting on football talk about but we do have baseball. Yankees are in full effect this summer, Hard Rock Bet has the hottest betting odds in Florida. They're introducing the ten cent summer sale.
Speaker 2: Did you say ten cents?
Speaker 3: Ten cents, the big juice fee, whatever you call it, whatever era you're from, if you grew up in Howard Beach, I don't know, whatever you want to call it. We're cutting our cut on winners, spreads, over and under pregame baseball bets, same bets, better odds, Like what more could you ask for more? I love it ten cents. I think I could swing that. If you're ready to step into the battest box, sign up with Hall Rock Bet today in place a five dollar bet. If it wins, were you get one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets on top of the winnings. That's an extra one hundred and fifty dollars on your account. So grab your bat and swing for the fences. World. We all August long during Hall Rock Bets ten cents some of sail download the hall Rock.
Speaker 2: Bet app today.
Speaker 3: Row with us pay on bonus bets, not a cash offer off of by a seminal tribe of Florida. In Florida, offered by Seminal Hard Rock Digital LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling and Florida, you call one eight three three play wise in Indiana. If you was someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it. Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 1: This episode is still about peace and prosperity.
Speaker 3: Always unity every episode. But you know, as a reputable news channel that we are, we have.
Speaker 1: We have to deliver what the people want. Who where we to not deliver the facts?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Jason Lee on Monday put out a trailer for an interview with Asap Rocky where he does say.
Speaker 2: This reeboxing, thats what you did?
Speaker 1: Would you fight Drake Man knuckles like the Irish utareeboxing it now? This is coming out on Wednesday. We don't know how that was clipped could be a whole big misunderstanding. And the people over at BT who looks like they produce this with Jason Lee, Well, if.
Speaker 3: It's anybody that's gonna clip up something to give it a misunderstanding, let me tell you who the king of that may be. It might be Jason Lee. He gonna clip up some shit and create some energy around something that may or may not be taken out of context in the clip.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking out of turn. I don't completely know, but doesn't Jason kind of pride himself and being pretty factual when it comes to gossip standard Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Tasha k right, but when it's something like this, him asking Rocky would he fight Drake? Great question, by the way, though, of course you know he Rocky may have said something else.
Speaker 2: Right after that.
Speaker 3: But somewhere in there, if Rocky says bare knuckle like the Irish could have been the clip, he's gonna clip that together. So I mean, you know, just get the people going up.
Speaker 1: So I mean, as long as there's not seeming on the floor, I think it'd be a good fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's seeming on the floor, the Rocky don't stand a chance.
Speaker 1: So or or he he has experience.
Speaker 3: He got a seaman legs.
Speaker 1: He does have a sea legs. He has his sea legs. Do you think going in with experience, you never know? He now knows how.
Speaker 3: He goes out of planets feet, you know, watch out for that. It's like black ice, like you watch you know the roads where when it's black eyes, You're like, no, I'm not getting I'm not getting in that lane over there.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 3: I know how that the water freezes over there.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, of course, I don't want to see anyone fight if it's a controlled fight that everyone agrees to him always here for that type of ship. But obviously I don't think either of them will fight. But you know, put put peace to the side. Who y'all got, Rocky ten nine, Drake ten nine? How many rounds.
Speaker 2: Rocky and Drake enough?
Speaker 1: Of course not.
Speaker 3: It's not going to happen. That will never happen. I agree with you, it will never happen.
Speaker 2: Why do you think it'll never happened?
Speaker 3: Because I don't think Rocky and Drake are gonna be in close enough proximity to even get into a fight.
Speaker 2: It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Drake asav Rocky would need one billion dollars to fight each other, which is I mean, with the fighting market now and gambling market, that is attainable.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think Drake is doing that. He's not getting a ring box Love sanctioned fight.
Speaker 1: He offered that to Kentrict though, and I believed him when he was like, let's just put the gloves on a fight. That was a rumor from both sides that that happened by the scenes. I don't know if that's true. You have to ask Glasses malone because he knows everything.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but I don't know if that was like, yo, let's get a bag for it. No, probably like yo, we let's meet up, let's have a fade and no cameras, no, no, homies. Yeah, I think that's the only way that would happen with these That's what I'm speaking to it that set it up.
Speaker 1: And then I said, I pivoted to what the rumor was with the Kendrick ship that Drake is not above fighting without cameras and just you know, I don't think no man is above that. There's a lot of men that are square one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take that back. It's definitely. I mean, I may or may not know afe, but yeah, this this man that a view above above fighting like meeting up in that's just square.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. I've seen I've seen some footage of Drake's sparn He doesn't he doesn't look like he doesn't know what he's doing. He looked all right in the ring. As far as mechanics go. That obviously changes no matter what when you're in a fight, but mechanics are important.
Speaker 2: Mechanics are important.
Speaker 1: Out of all the rappers that we've seen of their sparring or hitting the bag videos, Drake does have one of the better ones.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: He's one of the few rappers that actually looked like he kind of knew what he was doing in the ring. But then again, you know, Rocky has slid on seemen and Rikers and that's that's a world I don't know, and I don't know if I can survive that, even with the mechanics I have, I think I may lose that Rikers fight. Yeah, so I think it's really just depends the environment.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't you know, this ship is just it's just for talk. I really don't wrap my brain around there.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we'll watch it and we'll we'll talk about it on our Thursday recording Friday episode. But there was more in that trailer. Jason did ask him, did you steal Rihanna? And he's like, nah, here's what happened, And it appeared like that was the cliffhanger that he was going to tell the history.
Speaker 3: Here's what happened of jerrfish knuckles, bare knuckles, like the Irish.
Speaker 1: Not that I care, but I'm still here for the the history of the three though they've been rapping about it enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do we need what haven't we heard? Though?
Speaker 4: Like don't, yeah, I don't. I don't need to hear about this past with her exes. I don't think that's I would like to just hear by her in Rocky's love story. I feel like she's called enough strays and all of this bullshit, people always bringing her up.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's what he was about to get into. Is more the love story, not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I care about that I don't. I wouldn't want to by bringing up my xa's time they talk about be that sh would irritate the funk out of me. I don't care how famous he is, so just like.
Speaker 1: But also Rocky And this is not a dick at Jason Lee whatsoever.
Speaker 2: We've said.
Speaker 1: We think he's one of the better interviewers from the gossip world. Rocky knew what he was doing by taking ad Jacon Lee interview, like he's here, he's here for the bullet like you, Rocky's not being blindsided. He knows the questions that Jason Lee is going to ask him to.
Speaker 4: Be fair, but him and Jason Lee and Rihanna all have a very close relationship. Graason Lee is very close to Rihanna.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: So it's a it's it's messy, yes, but it's you have more control. Yeah, there's a level of comfort. There's some ship that Jason Lee won't ask him out of fear respect for his friendship.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's anything Jason won't ask him. I think the ship that Jason will get cut. Yeah, like he won't be able to put it out like. I think he knows that. So in return, yes, he knows what not to ask him because he knows that they wouldn't they wouldn't, okay it, That's all.
Speaker 1: Or I just think Jason will ask any question, but knows a way to ask it. If that makes any how to frame it because he may know the He probably knows the answer already and is going to set it up in a way that you still get the truth, but in a favorable way of how it goes. But I mean interesting timing. Why is that album's been out And I'm not saying you shouldn't continue to promote you always should middle of a tour.
Speaker 2: I mean I.
Speaker 1: Figured this would have happened before or around the time the tour was announced in the album time. M But I mean we're in a new era where you gotta keep promoting your album for years after it's out. Yeah, So I'm not ever mad at a a rapper doing an interview months after the album. But just just interesting, Tom, We'll find.
Speaker 3: A way to stay in the algorithm. That's all Rocky's selling that arenas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's gonna do that. He's so gorgeous. It's a nice looking man like that. He's gorgeous. Rocky is like you like that?
Speaker 1: Why that was crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Looking at Rocket you like that, I'm asking you will be crazy? She said, looking, Yeah, he's a gorgeous. He's a gorgeous guy.
Speaker 1: I think Rocky Hansom guy.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't identify when a man is uh, universally handsome to women.
Speaker 3: I've never looked at the man and said he's universally handsome. But you're aware of that around women, that would be enough they find you know that most women find that guy attractive.
Speaker 2: Like I mean I could, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see a guy with like as he has, he has a good rapport. The ladies like him. Yeah, But I've never said, yo, he's universally handsome.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think you can walk in a room and it's five niggas in there, and you're gonna know which one of the girl's gonna like. Even before you see him interact with girls, you could tell which one the girls will find attractive for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, you, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't look at niggas enough like that to know that I'm coming from myself.
Speaker 1: I didn't walk to the room and didn't see who I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know when a man is handsome.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: Now. Sometimes when when the trend hit, when like the medium ugly and then the really ugly guy started being popular, then I got confused. I didn't know who I should fear when I was at the party. Well, now the playing field was so confusing. Just got to be cl Vicier has brought the world back to traditional, traditionally handsome man who listen, man, you're not you're not up to day bro we MOGGI, I don't know who the hell that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Hockey Ben looked.
Speaker 2: Maxim.
Speaker 1: You're just a juster bro.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll watch the interview. We'll talk about it at the the end of the week. Is there anything that we absolutely have to get to. I do have to grab Almara relatively soon took it to the Bronx Zoo, where they have like dirafts, lions, gorillas, and she cried because there was no pigs or cows.
Speaker 2: I mean that's her vibe, like it makes sense. Yeah, that's all Brad. That's old Brad for omar.
Speaker 1: So then I bought her a pepper pig in the in the gift shop because we couldn't find pigs.
Speaker 2: I would say, you would have probably would have been cheaper just take her to a farm.
Speaker 1: I was like, we could have stayed in Jersey. Why the fuck did I just drive an hour and a half to.
Speaker 3: The bron You want to really give a good time, welcome past the butcher market right there from the corner.
Speaker 1: You mean scar her for life so she could never look at a dog the same.
Speaker 3: Let's show her that pig hanging up on that fucking metal hook down the block.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was parked on our block. This was last weekend maybe, and they had the pig truck open, and usually you know they're hanging. They just had Homie like laid out on the floor like the truck bed hanging. I was like, at least properly hang him up.
Speaker 2: You eat that.
Speaker 1: I don't eat port that often. Really you eat it though? Yeah, biging is delicious, but I'll take that out of my brain.
Speaker 4: Have y'all seen obsession with obsession or obsessed? Obsessed or obsession name of that movie Obsession? Yeah, I had it right, the one with I feel like I have a new movie obsession. Oh no, I haven't got some movies in theaters. It was, but now it's on Peacock. Go home and wash it and tell me who.
Speaker 2: You think the villain is. That was one of those who have done it, noday, who done it? But just watch it. Just we'll go home and watch it.
Speaker 4: It's actually very funny. It's a horror movie that's funny as fuck.
Speaker 3: Horror romance obsession. Okay, what does the trailer say? After breaking the mysterious one, wish willow to win his crushes heart, a hopeless romantic get to exactly what he asks for. However, he soon discovers that some desires come at a dark and sinister price.
Speaker 1: Okay, the way you're speaking, I feel like he's the problem.
Speaker 3: Just watched the movie just the way Obsession. I'm gonna check that.
Speaker 2: Out some Peacock. It wasn't it wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I think it is still in some theaters. But it's like movie of the year outside of How to See.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what Obsession. Yeah, it says the budget was seven hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, seven hundred and fifty thousand, and they made like what the Day Open to Yeah, at.
Speaker 2: Least that it cost ten million to magga.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred fifty thousand, Like the lowest movie budget I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh it grows seventeen point two million on opening weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about flipping the brick.
Speaker 1: God, them niggas and that's just opening week Oh my god, the good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those numbers, that's like low.
Speaker 4: But that's a very low budget, under a million dollars for a movie that's like.
Speaker 3: Grow seventeen in the first weekend. Bro, you know low of films of five million and seventy it's gross four hundred and seventy four million so far. Who produced that? That's the elst.
Speaker 4: Nigga ever because it's a it's an original story, remember, and it's an original story and those working out people are tired of seeing the same.
Speaker 3: Ury Barker director. Wow, salute to whoever produced that one that was Freezing Bag.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, they still didn't beat my guys, though, Napoleon Dynamite four hundred thousand dollars, that probably grows the billion. Yeah, that's it made that for four hundred grand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Details is wow throwback. But yeah, it's a good movie. I saw that. I watched Strong with Chloe Bailey, which I liked the beginning of it, and then it got I started really I started seeing Tyler Perry's.
Speaker 2: Pin midway through the movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, it was good, but then I started seeing Tyler Perry's penn, and I was like, ah.
Speaker 1: Did they give her a real shot at acting? Because in the the other show, I feel like.
Speaker 4: They know she was the main character in Us and she's a very good actress. The writing is what I had to issue what I had an issue with. Yeah, the writing is what I had an issue with. But she the first half of the movie is really good and then it takes a turn. You're like, I don't know why the fun y'all did that? Yeah, so I watched that. I watched I was watching it yesterday. None of y'all watched Tuner yet, y'all STI didn't watch Tuner. No, all right, man, fuck.
Speaker 1: Y'all you told us what is that You told us to watch that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, last week, last Thursday to watch that tuner.
Speaker 1: I had that one last recommend.
Speaker 2: Dustin Hoffman is in it.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm hanging for that.
Speaker 2: About to leave here and go see Spider Man.
Speaker 1: I do want to see spider Yeah, yeah, yoh yo yo what without me?
Speaker 2: What's up? I thought we were supposed to see spider We ain't. We ain't.
Speaker 4: We ain't never thought no ship like that because we never said we was going to see we was going to see the last Spider Man together from fun we.
Speaker 3: Had, we had, we had to talk about. This was telling about movies though.
Speaker 2: When Yeah, when you first hired me, we were supposed to go.
Speaker 3: See Oh Man, you told me you bring up old shit. That's what y'all women like to do. I'm talking about. We got past that when we was told about movies like three weeks ago and we said Spider Man was coming out, we agreed to go see it.
Speaker 1: It's been like four different Peter Parkers since you guys originally talked about.
Speaker 2: No, it's the same Peter Parker is just every phase of his life like it'suked up.
Speaker 4: You don't niggas never called me set a date sent me a ticket on nothing. All right, So I'm gonna take myself, me, myself and eyes all I got in. That's what I found out. I'm gonna be my own best friend.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I did watch The Idaho Murders, the number one ship on Netflix right now, and as someone that likes the crime docs, I think we gotta draw a line somewhere.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Of course we all have warped in crazy brains that we all love crime docks because they're true, like real people are dying. This one is like, you don't even get some of the satisfaction of trying to solve the crime. It's just some psychopath that murdered for innocent college kids. Like I don't need three episodes this. I don't even want to know this happened. And there's no respect to the families anything like that. Just certain things I don't think my brain needs to hear about.
Speaker 3: I agree because that that the other doc on Netflix, Maternal Instinct.
Speaker 1: I heard the first ten minutes that shit was crazy.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with somebody who they were watching it, and I was like, wow, I'm cool.
Speaker 3: No, like to know that there's people that will go to those depths of their lives and like, really do shit like that. It's scary, like like you could have just been like, yo, I'm lying, Yo, I'm lying because everybody knew he was lying anyway, Like you really was like no, And then like when and did the craziest shit, Oh, Jesse did the craziest shit you could ever do. I'm like, how is this real? Like that, I'm not gonna lie that. That's one documentary that really had me like sitting there like.
Speaker 2: This is this is fucking insane?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And now with this this doc obviously the case is getting way more at such it was a popular case. I didn't know about it, but once you know, you watch a doc, you start googling in the middle of it. Apparently it did get a lot of press when it did happen. But now the kid that admitted to it and obviously did it is taking back his plea and it's trying to get a new trial. This is the Idaho murders though, And yeah, it's just it's sick that some of the crime docs and that stuff, there is some satisfaction, like Zodiac Killer. That's awful because that many people died, But there's like, how can I solve this myself? This is just like, Yo, let me tell you about some psychopath that killed four innocent kids. That's it. That's the dopamine that you get from that.
Speaker 2: Yep, people like it.
Speaker 4: There's another documentary on Netflix about they're in jail talking to the girl who killed her.
Speaker 2: They're trying to figure out she killed her boyfriend? Was her accident?
Speaker 4: Remember we talked about that case when it first happened. Is what I told y'all that people's brains didn't develop to a certain age and all of that. Yeah, the documentary changed my mind. She's like I was like trying to give her a little bit of bail. She was wrong, but I was saying, like she's young, like her brain isn't fully developed. I was watching her now like, no, it's fully developed now. And yeah, it's something wrong, something off with that girl still to this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that ran into a brick wall and tried to kill everybody in the car. She'd only want that survived.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was crazy, the.
Speaker 4: Crash Mackenzie Shrella. We talked about the original case, Yeah, first happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was wild.
Speaker 3: Those kids were so traumatized, their roommates, and of course everyone has the conspiracy for it, but there's no conspiracy. The kid that they admitted he did it. He did the shit, Like there's evidence DNA. He said he did it.
Speaker 1: Their roommates didn't call the cops first.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep going back to the Idaho shut the fuck up about.
Speaker 2: That documentary work?
Speaker 1: Ye? What God damn No, I'm just saying, did you know one of the victims.
Speaker 3: No, Mais went to a whole nother documentary and he coming back and it was so crazy. I'm thinking he's talking about the documentary the Marris was talking about.
Speaker 1: She was talking about the developmental health of that person. And I was going to compare it to the Idaho doc where the two roommates that were not murdered were so traumatized that they didn't call the police for eight hours. They just laid in an apartment with four of their dead friends with stab wounds.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy, Yeah, No, that's that's so.
Speaker 1: I was tying it to that.
Speaker 2: I was weird.
Speaker 3: Hit. I'm going to somewhere and my friends are dead. I'm not sitting in there for eight hours talking about what are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: I mean Originally everyone thought they did it because it was like, why'd you take eight hour they were killing.
Speaker 3: When anybody would think you was in there for eight hours with these dead bodies and y'all just called the.
Speaker 1: Police, which is so crazy. They definitely didn't do it, and another kid definitely did it, which is wild because I would have been like, what what were y'all doing for eight hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's crazy. I'm not sitting in nowhere, but they sleep.
Speaker 2: Like by no.
Speaker 1: They said that they were so traumatized. I don't fucking know. It's weird. But again, and there's no conspiracy, like that kid did the ship. It's DNA his phone like he said he didn't.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I could see that traumatized me for eight hours.
Speaker 2: I don't call the police.
Speaker 1: They don't even know the kid. Yeah, no, that is that is nuts to not call the cops.
Speaker 2: But like I'm traumatized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as soon as I see it, I'm traumatized, and I'm picking up my phone, police like get this body's everywhere and I'm black, so.
Speaker 1: I know what y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't me.
Speaker 3: Get your get here now so we so we can figure out.
Speaker 1: Imagine the cops show up in his mall with his snapback on into Jesus piece in Idaho.
Speaker 3: Man, it wasn't me what I got on. I'm calling the police. I am you know, I'm an ally fuck that Idaho. It will hang my ass out. That has to be the quickest trial ever. Yeah he did it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a shuck. Well, voicemails weren't really that great this week, right, nothing pressing some bleak ones. All right, maybe on Patreon we'll get into some bleak voicemails. While Bleak isn't.
Speaker 2: Here, we could just call him have an answer.
Speaker 1: The Bleak interview did well. Man, I think people like it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bleak Bleak is made for Pockey. Wouldn't know Bleak ahead personality.
Speaker 1: He's he's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I like you like that.
Speaker 3: I like when people find out, like, oh shit personality. Yeah, you know, rappers get that stigma of you know what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying. You mean, yo me, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I mean, no, Bleak is he has. He has a lot of personality.
Speaker 1: He was very shut out.
Speaker 2: The Bleak very sweet, very sweet and personable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, y'all have bust some rappers here that were not and funny mmmmmm, but he was very sweet, like yeah, like he gives little brother energy.
Speaker 2: Od, he gives a little brother energy, little brother.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, like, I mean he's grown, but he gives that he was a little brother in his past life. He gives little brother energy like giggly, silly like that kind of thing. Yeah, it doesn't take himselves too serious.
Speaker 1: Like, but I appreciate people like Bleak, people like Guru that like hang with the Illuminati, will literally still treat every single human being that they meet the same way, in the kindest way ever, just.
Speaker 2: Because they know they can kill everybody in a room and get away with it.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Not an Idaho, not an idol in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: Get away with murder in Manhattan is that's a stack Murder in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: That's like a documentary to me, Murder in Manhattan starring.
Speaker 1: Well, this was fun. We will be back a couple of times this week, maybe Patreon dot com, Forward Slash New Roy Maul, there's merch. Ryan were in the sweet tonight in the garden. You got the plug, Sweet Ryan Sweet We're gonna stop at Sweet Green with Sweet Ryan.
Speaker 3: Sweet Greens with Sweet Ryan.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone have a wonderful Tuesday or whatever listening to this, Be safe, be blessed.
Speaker 2: I'm that nigga. He's just Ginger peers.
Speaker 1: No Willianen